PDA

View Full Version : Experimental Artform

Bobbyray
01-10-2011, 11:01 AM
Hi all,

Just an experimental artform.

I hand built a clay mask ( still wet ) and then took a digital photo of it and loaded it into artrage. I then used the air brush and a sticker.

Interesting style of art creation, no? :rolleyes:

Caesar
01-10-2011, 10:21 PM
What a scary and powerful image, dear BR! You really got a 3D quality in this composition somehow reminding me of sci-fi of the old good time movies where monsters models and moving parts were actually built, without any computer recourse!

Alexandra
01-11-2011, 12:23 AM
WOW Bobby! This is me early in the morning.:D

Bobbyray
01-11-2011, 01:00 AM
Caesar,
Thanks for the kind words. It is kind of a claymation still image....no? lol
I loaded this image as a background desktop image on my computer and stretched it to fit the screen... wow it is even more powerful looking.:eek::)
Below images: original/downsized. and painted image; downsized/ opposite w/h to give it a wider view.

Alexandra,
Um really? They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of all? :eek: lol
Thanks for tuning in.:)

Caesar
01-11-2011, 02:56 AM
Now that You set it wider You should add a warning for people with heart problemsI think, dear BR! :D

Bobbyray
01-11-2011, 03:46 AM
hehe....lol Caesar
OK, If you put this on your front door..... YOU will have fewer salesmen calling at your door. Hummmmm? Perhaps fewer guests too. lol :eek:

It is better than having Lurch from the Adams family as a butler and much cheaper!!!!!