PDA

View Full Version : Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67

eighty+
07-08-2020, 08:53 AM
Hi ok Feeling tired think I'll seat in the armchair and watch the Box ok CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
07-08-2020, 10:26 AM
Looks like a right snazzy take out order there. No skimpin' on clothes. Hope they deliver too.

Fine work, MacFeetup. Kick back an' watch the ol' tele for a bit. . . and then it's back ta work for ye. Go get inspired. The ol' box should hold some visual stimulation for yer sketch-oops.

Go man go!!!!!!!!

eighty+
07-08-2020, 01:22 PM
Hi Hi Cap Mac yeah les bloated. A nurse. Came today. Said she. Will ring the D oc. To have my pljjs increased. Water pills. To take the swelling down ok. Yeah that Ruben’s. Is a right nutter. It will take a lot time and hard work
To copy his stuffl. Looks. Like all big colour scenes buff to drive up the pole🤡👍 ok CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

D Akey
07-09-2020, 04:35 AM
Wow! Send in the clowns, lad. Looks like ye tapped into a reserve of emotion icons what's off book. Ye either got The Borrowers working fer ye, or ye got surprisingly savvy with the ol' technology.

I think ye've been sand baggins, enough to put Frodo and Bilbo Baggins ta shame. . . oh aye. . .

Well this bein' Summer, and with that clown poppin' oop, I thought I would post ye a Summer comical:

Go man go!!!!!!!!!

eighty+
07-09-2020, 06:23 AM
Hi Cap Mac. Blimey. I thought. I was going to jump. But. The Legs. Didn’t want to. Now,so I’m stuck. With the three graces as there’s

Still more. But there like Magpies. Chatting Drives me up the wall������. Ow yeah the Doctor rang. As the nurse yesterday said she would

Ring him. About more water plills and he just rang and asked. If I was taking the pills. As they are full dose and l said. Well. I’m not sure

As when I’’m. Drawing I’m gone and could be on the moon he said well you might be floating up too the moon. Soon. So take the pills

Which will act like ballet and. Anchor your feet to Ground. Yeah I was confused as you can well imagine ���� ok. CIAO. PLOOS

HASTA LA. VISTA. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE

D Akey
07-09-2020, 07:00 AM
Well, time to bite the bullet and take yer tablets, laddie. . . or drink yer water tablets or whatever. Yeah, good ballast keepin' yer grounded. The doctor should come on this site with his knack for metaphor. Tell 'im 'e needs to take up paintin' with a special tablet an' have some fun.

Good that you have your meds. Glad the nurse followed through and the doc did as well. Now it's on you to set your clock alarm to remind you to stop diddlin' the nymphs and drench yer gams from the inside out by taking your meds.

I know it's not the way of the Satyr, what gets dragged into the pond, but it'll make a fine paintin' none the less wif you getting dragged to your pills by the nurses.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!!

eighty+
07-09-2020, 09:19 AM
Hi Cap Mac yeah the girl's are not amused ?? I said it was all your Chattering drove me up the wall

ok so in the end Firm t' Bouch Savez ? CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
07-09-2020, 11:22 AM
Hi a quick Smash as it close to bedtime ok CIAO Ploos

HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
07-09-2020, 09:18 PM
Hi CAP MAC On wards they cried with Laughter Yeah They Can but when a Hippo is on the Loose

yuh have to move Sharp ? yeah well I'm in trouble as Ruben's is laughing like a Drain nowing my feet

are like Concrete blocks and the Bloody Hippo is getting to close and is annoyed with my Painting so

SAYING three Hail Mary's ok CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

saying

eighty+
07-10-2020, 12:22 AM
Yeah Cap Mac Where were you when I was calling for Help as that Bloody Hippo was going Mad

And I Couldn't Move Whats that your going to Hoist me up to the Copter corr always wanted to fly

up in one of them Gee Thanks :D:D:D:D:D:D: CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

That Hoss on the right isn't happy he said you've made me look like a Praying Mantis so don't ask me

again ok :D :D :D

eighty+
07-10-2020, 03:40 AM
Hi yeah A touch More ok CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

D Akey
07-10-2020, 05:21 AM
Lookin' most epic, MacPloos! Always oop fer a right challenge.

Speakin' o' challenges, thought you might want to pop in for a visit doon tha billiard hall. The birds seem to be at it. Paint it or choost enjoy a pint. I got a fiver says she'll make this shot.

Painting by Louis-Léopold Boilly - Game of Billiards

Go man go!!!

eighty+
07-10-2020, 06:51 AM
Jesus Crist Cap Mac I wonder what sixe the Canvas is the only to do it Digtal would to do it on a

TV Screen even then would Drive Yuh up the Wall :D:D:D:D:D

and ti think I've been sweating over this little Ruben's:cool::confused::confused: CIAO Ploos

HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
07-10-2020, 09:48 AM
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Louis-L%C3%A9opold_Boilly_-_Game_of_Billiards_-_WGA02350.jpg

It's got some details, but here's the size of it. You were about right as it's about the size of a small big-screen TV.

Height: 56 cm (22 in); Width: 81 cm (31.8 in)

Anyway, Doing good work as ye are, it's a challenge even with the simpler portrait ones by a great master painter such as Rubens.

Go man go!!!!!

eighty+
07-10-2020, 09:49 AM
Hi ok just a touch more CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
07-10-2020, 09:26 PM
Hi up early :D :D ok quick early touch up ok CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
07-11-2020, 12:47 AM
HI yeah I'm Kackerd but I see she is a Hagiss Basher fourt me all the way ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
07-11-2020, 05:09 AM
Thought you might like to see a process with head painting in various stages. Just for fun and maybe a little bit educational. The steps look pretty straight forward.

I'm afraid I don't know the artist who did it. Came up in a search that took me to Pintarest where it was pinned to somebody's selections without a name. But whoever did it paints well. :cool::cool::cool:

Might want to try copying the painting in stages if you want to try something a little new since you're getting so good at portraits these days.

Go man go!!!!

eighty+
07-11-2020, 07:52 AM
Yeah Thanks Cap Mac I've done a quick Smash of 3 no colour ok but its always good to see other

people's styles makes yuh put yuh Nut Done and try harder ok CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA

SLAINTE

eighty+
07-11-2020, 11:58 AM
yes tis I D Ok in bed about !934 and Fred the oldest took the best part of the bed then Doug next

Then me if lucky then Freddie would start teIIing Ghost Stories like the Apointment With Fear with

us all Shierking :D:D:D:D untill Mum come u the Stairs and told us to shut up and go to Sleep

yes the Glorious days of the Thirties when the Sun always Shone Yes I Remember it Well

CIAO PLoos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

i

eighty+
07-11-2020, 09:45 PM
HI yeah Don't now who he is I thought he might be a Pope ?? OK CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
07-11-2020, 11:29 PM
HI hi a quickie ok the Sreen was black ok but don't ask me why not being H/Tec ok CIAO

Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

hasta

eighty+
07-12-2020, 05:01 AM
yep T'm getting Used to the Black screen Now but had to put on my Spec' to see where all the

Basterds are highding ;) :D:D:D CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
07-12-2020, 08:01 AM
. hi. yeah got have some Nosh and a couple of cups of Coffee and put more Legs up as the Nurse

will be coming this coming Week and the first She'll ask is Have you been putting your Legs up

and I will FIB and yes of Coarse I Have ;) :D:D :D :D :D :D CIAO Ploos confused

D Akey
07-12-2020, 09:26 AM
The lad in red with the white whiskers, contrary to what yer thinkin', MacDoogle, ain't Santa Claus. I don't necessarily think he's a pope. Owin' to 'is attire 'e's a cardinal. Cardinals did become popes for sure. But it would perhaps be like a colonel or low general in the army. Likely he was an aristocrat whose family bought the title to take control or to run that side of their holdings. Usually it was a second son what got that post for the clan.

But I can't say. All I know for sure is he wasn't Santa Claus.

As to paintin' on black, it works. Gives you a solid black so yer paintings ain't weak. Too bad it's so hard for yer eyes. But it means you'll work boldly. Looks pretty fair to mine eyes, lad.

So put yer feet oop and grab a stylus. The nurses are preparin' fer slappin' yer wrappin.

Go man go!!!

eighty+
07-12-2020, 10:52 AM
Hi. Cap. Mac sorry. But. Must have Fallen asleep. As was wondering if Samson foot was the wrong way. Round. What do you think?? I meant to look at the painting. But fell into a deep sleep and have only. Just come to. Ok. CIAO PLOOS

eighty+
07-12-2020, 12:19 PM
Hi time for bed OK CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
07-12-2020, 01:15 PM
HI ok quick Starter ok CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
07-12-2020, 07:05 PM
Hi A touch More OK CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
07-12-2020, 10:58 PM
Hi Well They tell me its good for the Eyes they must be Yoking ;) :D:D:D CIAO Ploos

HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
07-13-2020, 01:20 AM
yeah I'm Blind as a Bat ;) :D:D:D CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
07-13-2020, 05:52 AM
Hi Yeah Fell asleep woke up and then had another go at George and his mate the Dragon

CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
07-13-2020, 12:07 PM
HI yeah I forgot what more can I say :cool::cool::D:D:D:D CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
07-13-2020, 10:18 PM
Hi Yeah I'm still blind as a Bat OK CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE ;) :p :cool:

D Akey
07-14-2020, 04:57 AM
May be that the eyes are a bit weak, but the paintings are good and strong as a result of you having to push the values. I quite like the punch.

Go man go!!! Hope the leg wrappings going to be positive for ye.

eighty+
07-14-2020, 07:46 AM
Hi Cap Mac yeah thought I'd Lost so had to start again ok I also think I've Changed the Ball Game

ok :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE :cool: :cool: :cool:

OK Big Boy Tell Me Ok Jeanie got my Hand broke Playing Football ok Yeah It wasn't my Day ?

eighty+
07-14-2020, 09:46 AM
Ok a touch more just the Face'es tomorrow to FINN CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
07-14-2020, 01:24 PM
Hi OK a quick Starter No 1 then on to Bed CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
07-15-2020, 03:33 AM
Hi. Ruben's women. no 3 CIAO. PLOOS. HASTA. LA. VISTA. SLAINTE IVAYA CON DIOS

D Akey
07-15-2020, 06:15 AM
Rubens for him I think it was the outward show of a wealth, abundance, fertility, sexy and all the other ornament the Baroque world had to offer. To say he loved cleavage. . . well the proof was in the painting. You are kindred spirits, I'd bet dollars to dumplings.

Your stuff is looking grand lad. Don't get lost in her cleavage though, lad. It's pretty vast. The nurse may never find ye ta give ye a good solid wrapping.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, loved the memories of you and your brothers back growing up and the great stories one would tell. I didn't have brothers, but I can relate to a mom coming round and calling for lights out. . . several times. What fun you must have had growing up.

eighty+
07-15-2020, 11:27 AM
Hi CAP MAC the Bird has Flown as She Said Sod you I'm not Sitting here any Longer st the

Money you Pay I tell yuh What more could I say I ask yuh ?? CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA :D:D

eighty+
07-15-2020, 11:53 AM
Hi Cap Mac Had to Go Back as her right arm was bothering Me ok CIAO PLoos :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

had to go

eighty+
07-15-2020, 01:20 PM
hi ok time for bed as I keep fslling asleep this evening CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
07-16-2020, 01:25 AM
HI yEP THE FOOD COMES TODAY FOM ICELAND OK :D:D:D:D:D:D AFTER STAVEING LAST 2 DAYS

CIAO PLOOS SLAINTE

eighty+
07-16-2020, 02:59 AM
Hi Yeah still waiting For food surply's OK CIAO PLoos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
07-16-2020, 07:24 AM
HI another of Rubens Women OK CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
07-16-2020, 07:32 AM
Hiru I think I've done a double Whammy: D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D NO its ok:confused:

D Akey
07-16-2020, 09:28 AM
Looks great. Nice portraits.

What gives me pause is that it sounds like you're waiting for a food delivery for a couple days that isn't coming. Why is it that you have no food and how can you fix that problem. Calling the right people might be advisable or talk to the nurse to go to bat for you.

Hang in there, shipmate. Don't want you eating your models, as juicy and Rubenesque as they look.

Go man go!!!! Get some chow.

eighty+
07-16-2020, 01:20 PM
. Hi. Cap Mac. ok. Plenty. Of food. Now. Come today. ;):D. last women. Is older. So more lines. But my

. poblem is. some is harder to see. or. My. Eye's. A dim. And l cannot. See. So i'll look aand see if l can

. find them. Ok. ;) :D:D:D. CIAO Ploos. ivaya con. Dios. slainte

eighty+
07-16-2020, 10:39 PM
Hi. ok. Had. Another. look. tryied a bit more. ? But decided. she had. Anuff. Ok CIAO. Ploos.

SLAUNTE. HASTA LA VISTA. D :D :D :D

eighty+
07-17-2020, 12:27 AM
HI Feel Sleepy ok think I.ll have quick 40 minutes ;) :D CIAO PLoos

eighty+
07-17-2020, 03:50 AM
Hi

Hi. Just woke up that fortie winks Turned. Into 3. Hours ok:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D. CIAO PLOOS. HASTA LA VISTA

D Akey
07-17-2020, 05:23 AM
40 winks = 3 hours at the close of the market.

On the London Exchange the wink was down 4 minutes.

In Japan, the yen for the wink has increased by 5.37 minutes.

In other news. . .

Your paintings show peaks and valleys in great amplitude.

Go man go!

eighty+
07-17-2020, 05:50 AM
Hi Cap Mac thanks for the info maybe I'll sleep better now :D :D

this one was hard for me to see ok so i've darken the suround as will help when I go back to finnish

her CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
07-17-2020, 08:44 AM
Yeah Still finding her Hard to do Might be my eye's all that Sleeping ;) :D:D:D OK CIAO Ploos

HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
07-17-2020, 10:47 AM
hi legs. Felt a bit. Better today. :D. So just. Bashed out a. another starter. Ok. CIAO. Ploos:confused:

eighty+
07-17-2020, 08:25 PM
HI yEAH LIKE A MAD FOOL I GOT UP EARLY OK CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
07-18-2020, 01:57 AM
Hi ok sorry but at my age I have to break after a session and gives me time to think about the

next Bit :D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
07-18-2020, 04:24 AM
I don't know offhand who this bird reminds me of, but you really brought her to life. She looks as if she's about to say something witty, and a bit flirty.

You're getting good attitude and emotion into your portraits lad -- where the artist managed to capture that quality in the first place centuries ago. It's almost like you're reaching into the soul of the sitter and bringing that essence to you very own renditions.

Who needs all the spit and polish in a painting when you can deliver that quality that people seek in portraits -- at least the great portrait artists do.

You would have made a grand story teller with this quality. In screenwriting they call those kinds of stories "character driven" (like Rembrandt) as opposed to "plot driven" (like Constable). . . although you've also done plot driven paintings very well -- scenes of landscapes with characters on wagons near some old building.

Go man go! Fire up that ol' time machine! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:;););););):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
07-18-2020, 06:39 AM
Thanks. Cap Mac. Pleased. You find them to your taste. There’s no doubt that Renburn. Was a great artist in his day

But looking. At the amount. That. Goes under his name. I think that he Must have run a work shop and employed lots.

Of. Unknown artist. By the amount of paintings in his name. Ok I’m not sure. I think he died. In his late sixties ok

CIAO. PLOOS. HASTA la VISTA SLAINTE.

eighty+
07-18-2020, 09:15 AM
Hi sorry my Darling but I've found you ok but you were hard as you had been standing too long ok

CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE :D :D

byroncallas
07-18-2020, 09:14 PM
Remains the thread of threads.

eighty+
07-19-2020, 02:05 AM
Hi Brien thanks its a long time no see you are you in hiding from the Bug ??? :D:D:D:D:D:D

ok I've done this Again as i couldn't find the Cheeky one as Cap Mac called her :cool::cool:

eighty+
07-19-2020, 05:38 AM
Hi Sorry but I keep falling Asleep CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA SLIANTE

D Akey
07-19-2020, 05:42 AM
I think the cheeky lass took one look at Byron and off they went.

She'll be back, never you fear. I think she's taken a shine ta yer fine self.

This wider portrait lassie looks very polished. Good one as well. And now this one with the candle light or lantern light all from a time when light at night was precious -- you're starting to create a great atmosphere.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!!!

byroncallas
07-19-2020, 07:20 AM
I think the cheeky lass took one look at Byron and off they went.

She'll be back, never you fear. I think she's taken a shine ta yer fine self.

This wider portrait lassie looks very polished. Good one as well. And now this one with the candle light or lantern light all from a time when light at night was precious -- you're starting to create a great atmosphere.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alas, D'Akey has most likely identified the reason for flight, while likewise identifying a painting very polished.

And yes, Eighty, Rosy and I are holed up here in Mexico, with barricades at the door to keep out old Covid19. So far so good. Be well old friend.

eighty+
07-19-2020, 11:56 AM
Hi OK yes I did wake up and had look and tried a bit more ok CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA

SLAINTE

eighty+
07-19-2020, 04:41 PM
Yeah I couldn't sleep the thought of Cod Stew kept me awake YUK :( :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO PLoos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
07-19-2020, 11:18 PM
HI yeah that one Bloody hard woke kept me up into the small hours ? even thou I've called

it Finnished I'm still not Happy CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAIINTE

eighty+
07-20-2020, 12:53 AM
Hi A quickie OK befor I drop off to Sleep :( ;) :D:D:D CIAO Ploos SLAINTE

D Akey
07-20-2020, 03:43 AM
Ach! Another bird what's given ye the eye. Ye been doon tha disco, laddie, hookin' oop wif tha lassies? If ye cannay recall, check the back o' yer hand for a luminous stamp what show ye paid an' were there. Otherwise could check fer lipstick on yer collar. . . or maybe even yer leg wrappin's were finished like a special thank ye gift, all tied in a bow and finished wif an baroque festive flourish.

Well, hoot, mon. . . yer paintin's are lookin' swell. I think perhaps the one givin' ye fits is on account o' yer workin' too small. The single portrait ones are loud and clear cause they're bigger maybe.

Go man go!!! Paint them lassies and give 'em a spin on the dance floor. Yer may not be the only one what needs ta move aboot. Might as well ha'e some fun wif yer exercises.

eighty+
07-20-2020, 07:32 AM
Hi thanks Cap Mac but got to stop EYES Need resting OK CIAO PLoos SLAINTE

hi

D Akey
07-20-2020, 09:15 AM
Oh aye eye, ship mate. Rest oop. I'll stand watch.

Enjoy. Go man go!

eighty+
07-20-2020, 09:25 PM
Hi up early after a long sleep I can't say I feel any better ok so tried to do a bit on the last one ok

CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
07-21-2020, 12:32 AM
hi Sorry fell asleep ok not sure if i've posted ??? CIAO PLoos

D Akey
07-21-2020, 03:06 AM
Good deal. Yes, you posted a proper sequence of completion. Well done.

Sorry you're feeling poorly. You're tough, MacPloos. You'll be feeling better. Keep on keepin' on. The paintings are all coming together nicely. Sleep as you need to. Got to keep fit so you can see what yer a-paintin'.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!

eighty+
07-21-2020, 07:19 AM
. Hi. Cap. Mac. i must have slept. Like a log. As the next thing l knew. The Nurse. Was shaking. My

shoulder telling me to get. Up no peace. For. Us up in the Garrett. :D:D:D. CIAO. Ploos. slainte

eighty+
07-21-2020, 08:49 AM
Hi Cap Mac I've bunged her in red to see what it would like ok just a thought ;) :D:D:D:D:D

ok CIAO PLoos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
07-21-2020, 08:57 PM
Hi. yeah. She. Still red. ;) :D:D:D And still. Laughing CIAO. Ploos. SLAINTE

eighty+
07-22-2020, 03:11 AM
Yeah No NAME was in Rubens File ok so don't know who the Artist is who dunnit :confused:

CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
07-22-2020, 09:37 AM
yeah the Countess wouldn't Pay me ?? So i had to fart around till she was happy as anybody could

See that She was a Countess so paid me my 40 Shillings ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO Ploos

eighty+
07-22-2020, 11:52 AM
Hi a Quickie be for Bed :D:D:D OK CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VSTA SLAINTE

eighty+
07-22-2020, 08:36 PM
Yeah They don't seem to be Worried about the BUG do they ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
07-23-2020, 05:30 AM
Yeah they. Are still at it he trying and she's. Given him that Demure look. ;) :D:D:D CIAO PLoos

. HASTA. LA VISTA. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE

eighty+
07-23-2020, 06:54 AM
hi Sorry Eye's Watering hard to see so called it FINN OK CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

Alexandra
07-23-2020, 10:10 AM
I wanted to pop in and say hello before I signed off. I see a lot of affection in these recent portraits, breaking all the rules, 80+. I don't think they practiced social distancing back in those days. None of us would be here if they did. Haha, always a pleasure! Good to see you. Stay well.

eighty+
07-23-2020, 11:14 AM
Hi Sandy Yeah Rubens must have been the talk of the Town in his haydays But see the amount

of work under his name he must have had in his workshops about 20 artists working for him just so

he could relax doing the set up for them to fallow OK Sandy CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA

touch ups

D Akey
07-23-2020, 03:07 PM
Yer quite right, MacTavish! Ol' Rubens famously did not paint all the work coming out of his studio that had his name on it. His name became the name of the studio like Ford or Kodak.

'E 'ad 'imself a money factory filled with assistants of varying degrees of quality crankin' oot any commission he were granted.

I remember one anecdote that he had a lesser quality commission delivered to some aristocratic client who freaked because it sucked in their opinion. They were screaming to the blue heavens that ol' Rubens was a-runnin' the ol' bait an' switch scam.

Rubens, also a genuine politician replied in horror at the lousy painting, "Apologies. I didn't know you wanted your painting to be painted by myself. You should have said so. I would be most happy to do another myself." And he apparently did a good job on the replacement and that was that.

Oh aye, lad. Ye should start a studio o' yer own. Line oop tha visitin' nurses. Hand 'em a stylus and you sign it. Them nurses are trained in anatomy I'm told, so they could do the grunt work and you take the rewards. They're used to it from assisting doctors.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!

eighty+
07-23-2020, 08:16 PM
Hi Cap Mac Yeah That Rubens was a Smart Cookie there was no Holding him was there ? !!

CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
07-23-2020, 08:33 PM
HI Cap Mac I've put my computer up the Wall as it never sure which one to send

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

OK CIAO Ploos

eighty+
07-24-2020, 12:54 PM
HI Tis I Ploos D D D D OK Time for Shut Eye ok CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
07-24-2020, 01:23 PM
Looks like we could hand ye a commission ta paint the ceiling. Moost introduce ye ta Master Tiepolo.

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffnt&q=tiepolo+ceilings&atb=v222-1&iax=images&ia=images

That lad's guaranteed ta put a crick in yer neck for sure, lookin' oop an' all.

I very much like your latest choice. Grand start and so it is.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
07-25-2020, 12:07 AM
Hi yep I'm tired ok think I'll have a rest like a couple of hours ok CIAO Ploos SLAINTE

eighty+
07-25-2020, 12:23 AM
yes I've just looked at the bottom half and I'm confused as it looks like a gambling Joint with

a great game of Dice and money being Placed ?? ok I'll shut eye now

ciao

D Akey
07-25-2020, 02:25 AM
"Come on SEVEN! -- Baby needs a new pair of shoes. . . or wings or some such!!!"

You've done looked at clouds from both sides now. . . apparently, MacPloos. Yer doon great, lad. This one's coming along very nicely.

Go man go!!!!

eighty+
07-25-2020, 07:07 AM
thanks Cap Mac. Yes the bottom half of this picture. Is the tops. and should be shown. As a seperate plcture

ok. Will try. But at. The moment. They. Are. Screaming. Up on the rooftops. the EYE"s. The. EYE"s

. have it. Ok. CIAO PLoos. :D:D:D

eighty+
07-25-2020, 02:50 PM
YEAH. The. Cat. Is back. Ok. better. Tell. June ? as will. save her. Seaching for it ok CIAO. Ploos

. HASTA. LA. VISTA. IVAYA. CON. DIOS. SLAINTE. ;) :D :D :D

eighty+
07-25-2020, 05:04 PM
YEAH. The. Cat. Is back. Ok. better. Tell. June ? as will. save her. Seaching for it ok CIAO. Ploos

. HASTA. LA. VISTA. IVAYA. CON. DIOS. SLAINTE. ;) :D :D :D

eighty+
07-25-2020, 05:32 PM
Hi OK Gentlemen Place your Bets as the Dice are about to Be thrown ;) :D :D :D

CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE. Ok. No swearing. Ladies. Present. Ok

eighty+
07-25-2020, 08:57 PM
yeah not my day as you win some and I lost :o:o:mad::rolleyes::rolleyes::(:(:( CIAO Ploos

eighty+
07-25-2020, 10:22 PM
Yes I'm Confused ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO Ploos SLAINTE

D Akey
07-26-2020, 02:53 AM
Doesn't she look a treat! Very nice finish to this charming portrait.

Good stuff, MacPloos! You've gotten back in the zone with your paint skills firing on all cylinders.

Go man go!

eighty+
07-26-2020, 07:17 AM
Hi Cap Mac yeah had to back in because I can't see the Numbers on the Dice ok think I'LL have

a quick Nap CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
07-26-2020, 01:42 PM
Hi Yeah My Eye's are Dim and I find it hard to See ? and I can't find my Spec's its Possible

when at the dice table and in all that excitement of Winning i've left them on the Table ok will

check Tomorrow CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
07-26-2020, 10:19 PM
yeah ok got my Spec's back today ok :D yeah I'm on a winning Run thats why i'm back ;) :D:D:D:D

ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS :eek::eek::eek: yeah Hit when the Iron is Hot :p :p :p

eighty+
07-27-2020, 06:48 AM
Yeah Need You ask ? Bloody Rubens Wins the big Pot thats him Standing as they are Cheering

Him the Big Head I'm :mad: :mad: :mad: CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
07-27-2020, 06:49 AM
Hit when the iron's hot indeed, my lad!

Glad you got your eyes working. A bit of a prime item in the tool kit for a visual artist. And your stuff is sharpening into focus. You're using them good and proper. Good on ya mate!!!

Go man go!!!!!!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
07-27-2020, 08:30 PM
Yeah Rubens insists that I show him again winning the Gold Cup full of gold soveriens the Big Head

:p :p :o :mad: :mad: PLOOS CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

When asked at the Tv interview how he had dunnit he said no Proplem as the Virgin Mary was on his side

eighty+
07-27-2020, 10:55 PM
Hi Yeah I'm Back with Ruben's as he Gave me a couple of his gold coins to help me due to the

Bug still floating around but I can't go out due to the Legs still Swollen my Doc keeps sending

me Pills but can't say they doing me any good apart from rattling when I move ok CIAO Ploos

yeah

eighty+
07-28-2020, 02:49 AM
YEAH a touch more ok CIAO Ploos SLAINTE

D Akey
07-28-2020, 03:26 AM
So ye got a deal worked out with ol' Rubens. Had to appeal to his pride, and so ye got a couple soverigns out of it. Not bad for a day's work.

You know, I really like your preliminary drawings before you even go in with color. Color's great and all, but I can really appreciate your drawing skills which you've always kept honing. There's a quality to them where you seem to capture an attitude or something special about the subject. I see it now again with this here lassie.

But the paintwork is very cool as well especially since you get to hang out and share a pint with the models for a while longer.

Go man go!!!!!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
07-28-2020, 06:30 AM
Hi Cap Mac Had to fight all the way she just Didn't want to Now or it could be the Pen nib wante a

new one OK see how it looks to you ok CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE :cool: :cool :cool

eighty+
07-28-2020, 10:18 AM
Hi Cap Mac this one was easy after fighting with that Bird in the last one ok CIAO Ploos :cool:

eighty+
07-28-2020, 12:29 PM
Hi a Quickie Befor Bed OK CIAO Ploos SLAINTE

byroncallas
07-28-2020, 02:44 PM
Keep those cards and letters coming eighty+

eighty+
07-28-2020, 09:03 PM
Hi up early most unusal :D Ok done a Quick touch up this Morning as was nearly asleep last Night

ok CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
07-28-2020, 10:55 PM
Ok. l'm after. More. gold. From. Rubens. Ok. as he's. Double. loaded. ;) :D:D CIAO Ploos

HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
07-29-2020, 07:00 AM
Hi Yeah after an early start collaped and got back into bed :D ok must have slept for the rest

of the day untill Isabella woke me up Screaming What about my Portrait ok so staggerd up and

to shut her up tried and done just a touch more OK CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

ENCHANTER
07-29-2020, 10:10 AM
Loving the sketches and paints.
Yelling ladies that want a traditional selfie....nothing has changed over these hundreds of years!

Hi Yeah after an early start collaped and got back into bed :D ok must have slept for the rest

of the day untill Isabella woke me up Screaming What about my Portrait ok so staggerd up and

to shut her up tried and done just a touch more OK CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
07-29-2020, 01:09 PM
Bloody hell 1oc am i thought was Midday :cool :confused :confused: at 91 :D:D:D:D:D: No Hope

Thanks Bryon and Enchanter CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
07-29-2020, 04:02 PM
Hi ok time for bed CIAO Ploos SLAINTE

D Akey
07-30-2020, 12:23 AM
Very groovy, MacPloos! Looks like you're moving swift and sure with these. I really like them.

I can see this last one with the head wrap scarf business is going to be dandy. Looks great already.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
07-30-2020, 12:53 AM
Hi Cap Mac yeah I thought I'd lost Her gone walkerbout as you know what these star's are like

but gave her a bit more colour and I think its made her Passable so just her head gear to do with

luck Ok CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
07-30-2020, 02:57 AM
Hi Cap Mac Yeah She Come ok at the end had to lift her right eye a touch ? ok on the head gear did

Wonder wether to go mad with Colours as I have Notised all Africans are great with colour OK

eighty+
07-30-2020, 06:37 AM
Hi Yeah Isabella is happy as at long last its Finished ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO Ploos

eighty+
07-30-2020, 07:10 AM
HI sorry Its my age as I easy forget where I am :cool :cool :confused: :D :D :D :D :D CIAO Ploos

eighty+
07-30-2020, 01:50 PM
Yes I've got him at last :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
07-30-2020, 05:29 PM
Hi yes Tis I :D :D slept in the evening for about 6 odd hours thats why i'm still awake ok i expect

I'll Keel over by mid morning ;) :D:D:D CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
07-30-2020, 07:38 PM
Hi getting close to Shut eye I have the feeling ok CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
07-30-2020, 08:13 PM
Hi Yeah Colour ok CIAO Ploos SLAINTE

eighty+
07-31-2020, 01:05 AM
Hi Sorry been asleep ok CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

D Akey
07-31-2020, 04:42 AM
Been hanging oot at tha court, eh, MacPloos? Lots o' vanity means lots of thems what want for portraits. You've stumbled onto the Baroque happy huntin' ground, oh aye.

Looking grand, lad.

Those wildly ornate collars -- one has ta wonder whether they would ever spill their spaghetti on it like a bib. I have enough trouble not hitting me t-shirts when laid back eating in me bed watching tele. This is probably when table manners were invented -- as a practical measure to save all that fabric work.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
07-31-2020, 09:20 AM
Yeah Cap Mac I have that Trouble too now my bloody washing machine has stopped working :mad:

Mein Gott Vat am I to do ???? CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
07-31-2020, 12:46 PM
Hi Cap Mac yeah it remineded me of working on the 1st V2 site think 43/44 ? was a fair day then

The Fogg came done :eek::eek: so couldn't see so had to walk to east croydon station think a mile

to get a train back to Brighton which had lost windows due to blast further up the line ok Normaly

the brighton workers would get the train at 7am to get to east Croyden station where they would be

picked up by Lorrys to go to Various Sites to do repairs lots of brocken windows and Pipes plus ?

OK CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Sorry about the hat as I for got to turn it round ok

eighty+
07-31-2020, 02:25 PM
Hi Yeah now to bed ok :D:D:D CIAO PLoos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
07-31-2020, 08:42 PM
HI A touch More OK time for some Nosh Now :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO Ploos SLAINTE

eighty+
07-31-2020, 11:02 PM
Hi Mid Morning and all goes well apart from the Legs as still Swollen :( :( :confused::eek::eek:

D Akey
08-01-2020, 03:06 AM
Hi Cap Mac yeah it remineded me of working on the 1st V2 site think 43/44 ? was a fair day then The Fogg came done :eek::eek: so couldn't see so had to walk to east croydon station think a mile to get a train back to Brighton which had lost windows due to blast further up the line ok Normaly the brighton workers would get the train at 7am to get to east Croyden station where they would be
picked up by Lorrys to go to Various Sites to do repairs lots of brocken windows and Pipes plus?

Are you serious? You were on the first V2 site? My word, MacPloos. What an experience that must have been. Were you one of the ones repairing windows at the time? Or what was your part to play in the whole business?

That's a real show-stopping moment from your history to drop. Wish I could buy you a pint to hear the details.

Paintings are looking "smashing", if that be what triggered yer memory.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
08-01-2020, 07:41 AM
HI Ploos can I be a General no you can't as I've got you Killed in Battle Later Ok :D:D:D:D:D

:confused :confused :confused CIAO PLoos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
08-01-2020, 05:05 PM
Hi I've found the girl OK Take no notice Of Ploos the lying Bastard as he had hid me in the files

as the detail was to much for him ok but I've just dragged him back ok CIAO Clara

eighty+
08-02-2020, 01:00 AM
Yeah that Clara has Dragged me back ok CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
08-02-2020, 01:58 AM
Say, she came out great lad! She looks like she's about to speak. . . or maybe not, because she doesn't know English well enough. But she's communicating with her smile just fine.

eighty+
08-02-2020, 04:49 AM
Hi Cap Mac Yeah Clara said your A nice Bloke as you like her Smile :D:D:D:D:D:D Well Cap Mac

what More can I say confused cool cool cool cool cool

eighty+
08-02-2020, 11:51 AM
Hi A Quick Quickie ok CIAO Ploos SLAINTE

eighty+
08-02-2020, 08:31 PM
HI Up early ok CIAO Ploos SLAINTE

eighty+
08-02-2020, 09:11 PM
[QUOTE=eighty+;534020]HI Up early ok CIAO Ploos SLAINTE [QUOTE]

Take. Your. Hand of my. Arm

eighty+
08-03-2020, 08:58 PM
Hi Alls Well ;) :D :D :D :D apart from the Legs :( :( CIAO Ploos

eighty+
08-03-2020, 11:35 PM
Yes well done Congrats ;) :D:D:D CIAO Ploos SLAINTE

D Akey
08-04-2020, 05:53 AM
But what's this one? A dance or a victorious marathon runner crossing the finish line?

Back yore in the early days of the Olympics, the lads what were competing were nekkid as jaybirds. No togas to act like parachutes to slow their aerodynamics.

Looks like you're rejoicing at the return of some Sport! WoooHoooo!!!! Fire up the tele's and inflate the balls. And wear clothes, chaps! MacPloos would go nuts having to render the details otherwise.

eighty+
08-04-2020, 06:08 PM
Hi Cap Mac. Yep Tis l🤡🙏 the nurse come yesterday tried to do Doppler. Test. ? Ok. But as the legs are so swollen she can’t find the veins Ok. But she rewapped the legs to help to stop the swelling and insists that l keep the legs up ok so it looks as if
I will try to paint on my iPad Pro Ok did try one of Sophia but don’t now how to send to show on ArtRage Ok

CIAO. PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA. SLAINTE

D Akey
08-05-2020, 01:41 AM
Sounds like the nurse threw a penalty flag on the play.

Hope the legs get to moving a bit, even if yer in a chair or in bed when ye do the movements.

Take care o' the ol' body, there's a good chap.

And paint I tell you! PAINT I SAY!!!! Master that iPAD. Jolly well show 'im who's boss!
(in case yer not sure, that be you. . .)

GO MAN GO!!!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
08-05-2020, 04:12 AM
Yeah. Cap. Mac. Tis l. With legs on high. And trying to use the IPad Pro. To draw and paint but it’s like

A nihtmare. As the tools keep changing. As when trying to paint a fine line. The roller takes over and you end up. With a line

The size of a. Door🤡👍. But will keep trying Ok. CIAO. PLOOS. HASTA LA VISTA. SLAINTE

eighty+
08-05-2020, 08:06 PM
Hi

Blimey. l’m surprised. As it’s come through form my iPad Pro. I’d better tell June ;);););););)::mad::mad::mad:

D Akey
08-06-2020, 01:18 AM
Glad you're bossing that little electronic device. Remember lad: You're the first line of defense against robots taking over. You keep that little blighter in line.

Looks like ye lost track of her anatomy on her left breast. That's the first sign the robots are infiltrating. They want to undermine the mammals first. It's their sinister plan. Watch that iPad. Crickey. . . It's a wily infiltrator.

Go man go!!!!!!

eighty+
08-06-2020, 03:04 AM
Well this will make you laugh our friend CAESAR WHO MADE BREIF
APPEARANCE. BUT WHENT HOME. DUE TO THE BUG OK. HOPING HE’S AND FAMILY ARE ALL OK. CIAO. HASTA LA VI

eighty+
08-06-2020, 03:52 AM
Hi It looks as if Caesar has got through my Computer which is more than I good :o:o:(:(:(:D:D:D:D:D

OK CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA Vista SLAINTE

D Akey
08-06-2020, 05:09 AM
Good portrait of our Italian friend, MacPloos!

Hope he takes the bait and comes back to say hello.

In fact, according to his avatar info, he hasn't been on since COVID-19 hit Italy really hard and I hope to God he's alright. Last was logged on March 25, 2020, which is when the stuff was hitting the fan.

I wonder whether my larking about with yourself writing phonetically in pseudo-Scottish accent made it impossible for him to use Google Translator with any clarity. I hadn't thought about it at the time thinking he was fully fluent, especially how he would write about world events and subtle topics at great length with clarity. Anyway, he never said anything about it making his participation difficult. <sigh>

I suppose all I can hope is he's well and sunning himself on the shores of some Italian island, watercolors in hand.

Here's hoping your portrait of him will have him returning to the ArtRage mother ship.

eighty+
08-07-2020, 06:10 AM
Hi. Tis l with legs. Up high :D. Yeah. Having trouble. As all l seem to get. Is split. Screen when on IPad Pro

Ok. I’m up the Creek. With no Paddle: D:D:D. CIAO. PLOOS. HASTA LA VISTA. SLAINTE

kenmo
08-07-2020, 07:38 AM
Very nice work. Always a pleasure to see your posts....

eighty+
08-07-2020, 07:55 AM
Thanks Ken yes I did look at your stuff and if Blow my mind:D:D:D. And it will never be as befor. The shock has caused damage:D:D:D

CIAO. PLOOS. HASTA LA VISTA. SLAINTE

Enug
08-07-2020, 01:48 PM
Hi there Mr. Ploose - didn't know if you saw my reply to your post on my Pretty Kitty - here it is again in case.

Sorry to hear you are having such trouble with your legs Mr.Ploos - keep doing what the nurses say.

About the ipad - I don't have one - I have a Samsung tablet but I don't use it for ArtRage. However...... I found this information from ArtRage for you and I hope it makes sense. Perhaps someone who uses an ipad will chip in with their advice?

This is the webpage - https://www.artrage.com/faqs/export-paintings-ipad/

Do you use a computer? Cos if you do you can export from ipad to computer and post to the forum from there. Here is a YouTube video showing how to do that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc72ReujGUM

Hope something here helps you. HOO ROO!

eighty+
08-08-2020, 02:39 AM
Thanks June ok yeah I’m having trouble. Again as been trying to tart up an old one I had

Done. Many many Moons ago. Caiied. The art rage Band and Lima. Was the conductor plus other artists making. Up the band but every time. I try

To send. It comes back INVALID FILE. BUT I NEVER GET TOLD :D:D:D;):D;) CIAO PLOOS. SLAINTE

D Akey
08-08-2020, 04:51 AM
I'm not looking over your shoulder MacDoogle so I can't say why it's rejecting your upload. What did you say to piss it off then, eh?

You may try opening the image in ArtRage and exporting it as a jpg. If you put it into the program and saved it as an ArtRage specific file the forum software will reject it. So make it a jpg and try again.

I don't know about transfer between devices since I don't use an iPad.

eighty+
08-08-2020, 05:23 AM
Yeah. Hi Tis l. Up the gum tree. Hanging on grimly with my hands And trying to understand. The IPAD PRO. WHICH TO THIS OLD CODGER IS A NIGHTMARE

Ok I Think. I’ve managed to get a Old. One And done a tart up It was called. The ArtRage. Band.

With Lima as the conductor and various artist making up the band. Ok. If I get to Show it. You

WILL SEE your self. Playing the whielepipe:D:D:D. CIAO. PLOOS. HASTA LA VISTA. SLAINTE

eighty+
08-08-2020, 07:43 PM
:

Hi D:D:D:D. Mmm Yeah. Another. Try ok :D:D: Think. I’ve got no Chance but will keep trying ok CIAO PLOOS. SLAINTE

D Akey
08-09-2020, 09:27 AM
You know what they say, MacPloos. . . When in doubt. . . um. . . .uh. . . . I'm not sure. . .

jacktar51
08-09-2020, 09:49 AM
Hello Eighty+,
Perhaps I may have the Answer to your Problem, I you want to post your pictures, make sure you save them in JPEG, both your ipad and your windows computer accept JPEG . MAKE sure you save your picture in JPEG on either machine, then either machine will accept your picture and you won't have to worry about any other settings......JPEG....JPEG... JPEG...JPEG, You got that good buddy???...Jack

jacktar51
08-09-2020, 09:55 AM
Hello D. you wuz right, Jpeg is used on both windows computers and also on ipads ,my missus has an ipad and I got her to check, JPEG, JPEG, and JPEG, YOU WUZ RIGHT!!!!!!!!! Jack.

eighty+
08-09-2020, 12:14 PM
Ok. Just up will try again for the post. Showing The. ArtRage band

Ok JacK. By the way. The picture. Is a old one that I did. Many moons aGo. Ok

Today I just. Tarted it up. Ok. The band. Conductor. Is Lima and the band is made up.

Of. Artists which you would be able to feconise. Ok. Jack. CIAO. PLOOS

I KEEP TRYING. BUT IT QUTES. INVALID. SO I’M CONFUSED 😐

eighty+
08-10-2020, 02:54 AM
Yes Hi. A sleepy day didn’t get up to well past midday ok watched a bit of snooker might try. Again to get

The ArtRage band back if I’m lucky. Later CIAO. PLOOS. HASTA LA VISTA. SLAINTE

Enug
08-10-2020, 02:45 PM
Wish I could look over your shoulder and help you out Mr.Ploos. Keep painting even if we can't see them. At least you can drop in for a chat. HOO ROO!

eighty+
08-10-2020, 09:14 PM
Thanks June. For reply I’m just up trouble as even. My iPad doesn’t know my finger print :D ok. CIAO. PIOOS. SLAINTE ��

Enug
08-11-2020, 01:47 AM
Another problem I can't help with as I don't have an ipad but I asked Mr.Google and there were quite a few answers. Here's one with some images making it easier to follow. See if this helps - fingers crossed! HOO ROO! Of course you have to have access to a computer or a working device so you can access the link.

https://www.lifewire.com/touch-id-not-working-4177446

eighty+
08-13-2020, 12:34 AM
HI June Thanks But too Complicated for this old sod :confused: :D:D :D :D

D Akey
08-13-2020, 03:43 AM
My goodness. She looks as tired as I feel. Woke up at 3:30am for no reason. . . again.

With my short sleep periods getting clipped like has been happening I'm wondering if my body thinks I'm on Venus. erm. . . What I mean to say is the planet Venus with the shorter orbit.

I think the actual Venus is out digging clams with Botticelli. . . who ironically isn't into shellfish I read somewhere. . .

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!

eighty+
08-13-2020, 10:31 PM
Yeah Tis I just Hanging on Ok

eighty+
08-14-2020, 12:49 AM
Hi looks as if I will be Climing up the Wall with this one

Alexandra
08-14-2020, 01:31 AM
Hey 80, Good to see your beautiful works. Haven't had much time to visit, wishing you well.

D Akey
08-14-2020, 03:01 AM
Great start, MacFish-n-Chicks. . . Best wear sunscreen for this one.

Go man go!!!!!!!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
08-14-2020, 04:31 AM
THanks Sandy yeah its Hot over hear had all the windows fully open but didn't make any difference

tried watching Snooker but ended up asleep;);):D:D Hi Cap Mac so you and Venus were on the

Beach looking for Clams i bet it felt good having your feet in the salt water but any luck with the

Clams ;) :D:D CIAO PLOOS SLAINTE

eighty+
08-15-2020, 05:57 PM
yeah up late:confused: so didn't do much but I found a leg which I had missed Blast my coffee is cold

OK i'll Close now CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
08-16-2020, 12:09 PM
;) :D ok My eyes are Watering so l'm finding it hard to see ok So CIAO PLOOS SLAINTE

eighty+
08-17-2020, 12:16 AM
H i felt a bit better this morning ok so I've FiNN Venus and Cap Mac on the beach collecting Clam's

ok mind you I've never seen a Clam as at Brighton in the thifties at Black rock it was all Rocky Pools

and on Sundays when the tide was out we would go getting Winkles for tea I think Mum would boil

them may be 1 Min then you had a Needle to get them out of thier shells :eek::D:D:D:D

eighty+
08-18-2020, 12:56 AM
Hi. Tis I ;) :D UP Late CIAO PLOOS SLAINTE

eighty+
08-18-2020, 08:56 AM
H i yeah not a good day as been half Asleep all day:confused::cool::cool::D:D CIAO PLOOS SLAINTE

h i did I ever tell you about my Ear well me and my mate were keen on boxing that's why my ear is a funny

Shape ok thats why I started Painting ok

D Akey
08-19-2020, 05:00 AM
That there lassie in the formal attire -- Why she looks like Venus took the clam shell motif and used it as a backdrop behind her head -- and she's not so sure about the accessories. She'll have ye waiting to go out on your date for another hour or two while she sorts her outfit.

Yeah, well back in those days the clams were probably a whole lot cleaner since the water was not so spoiled with rubbish. And the clams were fit for eating. . .

"Singin' cockles and mussels alive, alive oh. . ."

Meanwhile, back here in the paint studio with the mussels from Brussels, 'tis a fine bit of work, there laddie buck! I'm sure the client will be chuffed.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!

eighty+
08-19-2020, 12:06 PM
Yeah up early if i'm not carefull it will become a Habit eek eek :D:D:D:D yeah Cap. Mac. I am the

Client. Ok ;) :D:D:D. As nobody would buy. My rubbish. Ok. CIAO PLOOS. HASTA LA VISTA. SLAINTE

eighty+
08-19-2020, 12:11 PM
Hi yeah off to bed I must go ok CIAO PLOOS SLAINTE

eighty+
08-20-2020, 07:35 AM
hi Yes I've just woke as been asleep all day:confused::confused::cool::cool::D:D:D:D

D Akey
08-20-2020, 04:42 PM
Not at all rubbish, MacPaintmeister. You've had a spontaneous commission. Remember when you were riding the Ploos Boos and that gent said he would give you all the loose cash in his pocket in exchange for your drawing.

Ah. That was one in the Ploos column for sure, and don't you try to deny it.

I think it's just a matter of you not getting much foot traffic traipsing through your living room looking for art. They probably thought getting hung in your fine digs was the kind where the trap door drops away. Nay lad, I blame it on poor advertising. There be naught about your paintings but artistry and clientele of the finest peerage.

Go man go!!!!!!!!

:cool:;):D:cool::):cool:;):D

eighty+
08-20-2020, 09:47 PM
Corr. Thanks Cap Mac I feel a bit better know and can face the day with renewed vigour :confused: :D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO. PLOOS. HASTA LA VISTA. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE

eighty+
08-21-2020, 06:54 AM
yeah up late as norm :D:D:D:D ok But having trouble Posting the Picture OK :confused::confused:

CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA 99701

eighty+
08-21-2020, 01:02 PM
Hi should be inbed asleep ok CIAO PLOOS SLAINTE ok Starter no 1

eighty+
08-21-2020, 11:20 PM
Hi Time for a break and some coffee ok CIAO PLOOS SLAINTE No 2

eighty+
08-22-2020, 06:48 AM
HI still having Trouble Sending Picture ok :confused::confused::confused::confused:99718

eighty+
08-23-2020, 12:48 AM
HI think FINN OK CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE. ;):D::D:D::D:D:D. CIAO PLOO

eighty+
08-23-2020, 08:40 AM
hi Yeah Tis I :D :D :D :D

D Akey
08-23-2020, 09:03 AM
Ah, the heavenly queen of all those little baby souls -- the Loving Mother of all. Nice tribute, MacPloos.

Also that lad in the whiskers, looking right dignified and artistic. Nailed the facial expression.

You're doing great laddie. You seem to have that posting art in the forums problem licked. Good on yer perseverance.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!! :cool::):cool::):cool::):cool:

eighty+
08-23-2020, 07:36 PM
Hi Cap Mac ok I've given him a drop colour ok

eighty+
08-23-2020, 09:53 PM
HI ok going mad with this one had to call it a day needed to rest :eek::eek: :p CIAO PLOOS

D Akey
08-24-2020, 12:06 AM
Can't wait to see the story as it unfolds. The mind boggles about that green thingy he's holding up and what effect it's got on people's clothes.

I'll just bet he sent away for it from an advert on the back of a comic book. They were also peddaling glasses where you could see through people's clothes. Called 'x-ray specs' they was.

Great start, lad! Created a right air of mystery.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!

:D:cool::D:cool::D:p

eighty+
08-24-2020, 04:39 AM
Hi Cap Mac yeah you had me confused Ow you mean the Apple ;) :D yeah its a very old story

AS you well Know ;) ;)

eighty+
08-24-2020, 02:17 PM
Hi. A touch more. Ok. Think it’s. Beginning to take shape ok. CIAO. PLOOS. SLAINTE

eighty+
08-24-2020, 02:45 PM
HI Yeah l Should be in Bed :D:D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
08-24-2020, 03:37 PM
I do indeed now know that's up in that painting. He's making one of the biggest mistakes a man can make in life. He got suckered.

On the other hand, ye cannay blame him o'er much. He did get to see three goddesses naked, plus was rewarded with a face that apparently was like the docks in Glasgow -- cause it launched 1000 ships. Hoot, Jimmay. What's a poor Scot ta do?

Good going laddie! Keep tellin' the tale o' MacParis.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
08-25-2020, 03:39 AM
Hi C
ap MAC yeah i'm up the Pictures without a Paddle ok

Yeah. it loooks as her boy. Is carrying. her artifishal leg :D:D.

eighty+
08-25-2020, 07:28 AM
Hi Yeah say no more as its I Ploos trying to keep awake all day ok

eighty+
08-25-2020, 11:35 PM
HI Yeah Tis I just about ;) :D:D:D

eighty+
08-25-2020, 11:53 PM
HI Yeah Tis I just about ;) :D:D:D

eighty+
08-26-2020, 06:20 AM
HI :D Yeah its hard work up in the Garret cold no Fodder only Coffee so whats an old Bugger

to do been kicking the cat but he said one more kick and you will feel what my claws can do Matey

So I thought I beter have Forty winks and Dream

eighty+
08-26-2020, 11:27 AM
HI A touch more ok CIAO Ploos

Alexandra
08-26-2020, 12:53 PM
Hi Eighty! Marvelous works there! I hope you are keeping well. I hope to take time out soon and catch up with your works. I've fallen behind. I've been fortunate enough to communicate with a few of our fantastic members here, but there are a few I worry about. Pat, Caesar, Peter, Neil, just to name a few. Hope our mates pop in on your thread with a hello and a shout that they are well. Take care dear man!

eighty+
08-26-2020, 11:35 PM
hi tis I FINN at last ok CIAO Ploos

eighty+
08-27-2020, 07:35 AM
Hi Tis I. Finn at. Last. Ok. CIAO. PLOOS. HASTA LA VISTA. SLAINTE

eighty+
08-27-2020, 11:12 AM
Hi i think he will make you Smile :D:D

eighty+
08-28-2020, 01:48 AM
yeah. wot. Ave l done then. As you took time to give me some Colour. yeah. Sorrry. but i fell. Asleep ok

eighty+
08-28-2020, 05:01 AM
yeah back to Rembrandt for a change of artist ok CIAO PLOOS SLAINTE

D Akey
08-28-2020, 06:01 AM
Wow! Turn me back for a moment and look at all the paintings. I feel like Rip Van Winkle who woke up after twenty years and the world had jumped forward.

Clearly you haven't been snoozin', MacPaintDemon!

Go man go!!!!!!!!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
08-28-2020, 08:08 AM
hi Cap Mac yeah you can't go to sleep as you've got to wake us up ok ;) :D:D:D: CIAO PLOOS

eighty+
08-28-2020, 10:23 AM
OK a Touch More as i'm nearly asleep :confused: :D:D:D: CIAO PLOOS SLAINTE

eighty+
08-29-2020, 01:46 AM
Hi Tis I KNACKERD OK ;) :D:D:D:D CIAO PLOOS SLAINTE

D Akey
08-29-2020, 02:50 AM
Well, that there's a whole lot of blanket on yon clothes horse. Must be from one of the more northern climes of Europe.

Would not surprise me to see this one on the ride to Canterbury -- one of Chaucer's characters.

Good one, shipmate!

Go man go!!!!!!!! :cool::D:cool::D:cool::D:cool:

eighty+
08-29-2020, 06:30 AM
Hi Cap. Mac. yeah l think. Your right. As Rembrandt. Never. Left his home Country ok Ciao. ploos

eighty+
08-29-2020, 08:06 AM
Hi yeah nearly asleep ok CIAO PLOOS

eighty+
08-29-2020, 11:59 AM
Hi woke up so done a bit More ok CIAO PLOOS SLAINTE

eighty+
08-29-2020, 08:09 PM
HI yeah Rough night still pain in my left shoulder ok so got me up early ok CIAO PLOOS SLAINTE

D Akey
08-29-2020, 11:28 PM
There was an old advert on the very earliest days of television for Dutch Masters Cigars and they used a painting by Rembrandt not unlike the one you're doing. They had the actors dressed up with hats and wigs and frocks or whatever, posed to look exactly like the painting. You would have loved the ad.

The slogan tag was, "Step up to Dutch Masters, and smile brother, smile." I couldn't detect a one smiling, but I think they were too pleased counting their profits. Little did I know I would be witnessing your paintings unfolding with the Dutch lads posing for ya.

Smoke 'em if ya got 'em.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!

eighty+
08-30-2020, 02:30 AM
Hi. Cap Mac on my painting. There’s only 4 blokes flogging Cigars. I wonder what happened to the other 2. Must have been a

Wage cut. Due to the pandemic. 😟😟😟👍. Ciao. PLOOS

D Akey
08-30-2020, 06:15 AM
Haha. Downsizing the Dutch Masters. Just smoke the lads down a foot or so -- till they're around 4'2" on average -- a nice three-quarter size I reckon should do the trick.

Sorry 'bout the shoulder, lad. Hope ye can get it manageable.

Them Dutch blokes won't wait on your commission forever ya know. Best push through in yer most gentle, manly fashion.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!! :cool::):p:);):cool::rolleyes::p;):D:cool:

eighty+
08-30-2020, 09:40 AM
Hi
Cap Mac yeah that bloody Cigar company said can they have the 1st artist back as we haven't

sold a single cigar since he left I ask yuh and there's me working my fngers to the Bone :D:D:D

ok CIAO PLOOS SLAINTE

eighty+
08-30-2020, 10:34 PM
yeah Tis I ;) :D:D:D

eighty+
08-31-2020, 02:28 AM
hi yeah sleept in ok CIAO PLOOS SLAINTE

eighty+
08-31-2020, 03:46 AM
Hi ok a bit more:confused: :D:D FINN

eighty+
08-31-2020, 11:56 AM
RembrandT picTures

Year. The ArtRage Band made up by artists. Ok. Ciao. PLOOS. SLAINTE

D Akey
09-01-2020, 05:09 AM
Another great operatic epic, MacPloos. Hope you were wearing your tux when painting it.

You really have some whimsical characters hidden about. I can also see how you got tired when in the orchestra pit with those lads on the right. Because they're stretched, it looks like you relaxed your hold on your tablet and it began to tilt yet you hung in there and kept drawing. Tenacious!

Good persistence. You were like a bloodhound chasing the fugitive. You took a good deep whiff of their spats and the game was afoot.

And ye found Alkratzer in the pit. . . and some of the other erstwhile painters from the forums like damasocl. Might even be meself on flute. I could see it was a bit of a trick to find Al in the woodwinds since he's a bass player. Good weather eye, and very witty, shipmate!

Fantastic! Go man go!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::rolleye s:

eighty+
09-01-2020, 07:08 AM
yeah I did think that you were going to bash that 20 stone chap with your Flute as you wern't

getting Much Room :D:D:eek::D:D ok CIAO PLOOS SLAINTE

eighty+
09-02-2020, 05:25 AM
hi :D I can say Nuffink ok :D:D

Irish Farmer in the Future ok

eighty+
09-03-2020, 01:47 AM
Hi Tis I ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
09-03-2020, 11:07 AM
ok ok I'll make you a General next time ok well I did give you brasse Button so stop moaning

and don't forget you have lost me Sleep Time :rolleyes: CIAO PLOOS SLAINTE

eighty+
09-04-2020, 02:02 AM
HI ok tis I :D:D:D:D:D CIAO PLOOS. Yeah. He wanted to be a. Major. General. Ok. Anything for a quiet life. SLAINTE

D Akey
09-04-2020, 05:33 AM
Some blasts from the past. I would imagine that Evan is in school by now.

Fun to see some of these again. It looks like you had Rembrandt joining the Cavalry. Wonder what he would think suddenly finding himself out on the prairie with General George Armstrong Custer. Would likely have diving down into his studio. Just follow the smell of turpentine, lad. . . it will surely lead you back to Rotterdam or Brighton.

By the way, CONGRATS on 1600 pages in the forum. Amazing.

eighty+
09-05-2020, 11:20 PM
Yeah:confused: Am l:D:D:D As I wonder if his Family still own most of Amsterdam

eighty+
09-06-2020, 07:24 AM
yeah late up ok CIAO PLOOS SLAINTE

D Akey
09-07-2020, 04:22 AM
Good morning laddie buck! Rise and shine!!!

The paint's a-dryin'!

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eighty+
09-07-2020, 05:48 AM
Hi Cap Mac. Yeah. I’ve Finn her. About 4 hours ago. But. Can’t find how to post it. Ok so in the end. Sat in the armchair and

watching. Cricket with occasional sleeping. Ok I will try again to see if l can post as it doesn’t seem to make sense :confused

CIAO. PLOOS. HASTA LA. VISTA. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE

eighty+
09-07-2020, 07:00 AM
Yeah. Cap. Mac. Some bastard. Has pinched. My Hagis. As well. As the. Painting so l’m up the wall. And confused

CIAO. PLOOS. HASTA LA. VISTA. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE

eighty+
09-07-2020, 09:19 PM
Hi. Lost. In this h/tes world. Ok. CIAO. PLOOS. HASTA LA VISTA. SLAINTE. :D:D

Yeah. She’s still. Looking for her. HAGIS

eighty+
09-08-2020, 05:05 AM
Hi Say No More OK :cool: :cool::cool:

yeah weve Both just come off The Battlefield and feeling Knackerd ok

D Akey
09-08-2020, 09:25 AM
Ach an' Hoot Mon!

Some lassie done pinched yer 'aggis is it then? Be that some kind o' English euphemism? Did she slap yer buttocks in the bargain with a nod an' a ". . .say no more, sport sport!"

So after an openin' gambit like this, when she's done swallowin' yer 'aggis, kin ye get her to pose fer ye, sheepish crumbs an' all?

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::p:p:p:p:p:cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
09-08-2020, 11:49 AM
Hi Cap Mac yeah she's Happy now she's got the Hagis but she's ranten on about the couler of her

Hair ok I told her that it was you who chose it ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D: ok CIAO PLOOS :p SLAINTE