PDA

View Full Version : Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67

D Akey
02-27-2020, 04:56 AM
Well, lost at sea or no, ye got the girl in the end. And she's got a snack. 'Tis a beautiful thing.

Go man go!!!!

eighty+
02-27-2020, 07:14 AM
just woke up and she on the screen looking as if she's finished so I must have fallen asleep going to Post

:eek::eek::D:D:confused::confused::confused:ok so I will try posting now OK PLOOS

eighty+
02-27-2020, 04:48 PM
Yes I fell asleep and missed the Snooker :( OK I could tell you More But you don't want to listen to the

Ramblens OF a :confused old Man :D:D:D:D: Does One CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
02-28-2020, 04:36 PM
yeah I'm Confused Too It Must have Been a Bank Holiday so trade was Busy Her Sister was helping out ok

CIAO Ploos :D:D:D:D HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
02-29-2020, 03:30 AM
Well, where's her sister then? One sister has the white background and the other the black. Seems fair and equitable.

Go man go!

eighty+
02-29-2020, 04:12 AM
Hi. Cap Mac. Blimey. Have you never heard of the night shift :D:D: It’d when I try do some painting before I fall asleep

Ok. CIAO. PLOOS. 😳

eighty+
02-29-2020, 09:40 AM
Yeah The Joys of War and to those who Never Made it CIAO PLOOS IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
03-01-2020, 12:34 AM
Hi DON't tell me Why ??? but its gone Small :cool::confused::confused: CIAO Ploos SLAINTE

eighty+
03-05-2020, 09:03 PM
HI been feeling Dodgy for the last week today I thought I was feeling a bit better but when I started up

the Computer I relized I still was lost so I done a Touch up of a old one OK CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
03-06-2020, 04:14 AM
Good one, MacPloos.

Sorry you've been feeling not so hot. Keep strong, lad.

eighty+
03-06-2020, 04:41 AM
Hi Cap Mac yeah still Dodgy think its my Age ;):D:D ok Done another touch up but Wiped his head off

so started again plus had to change the nib on the Wacom a cheap one after my 3 pens which come with

the Wacom stopped working so couldn't draw on the Screen anymore OK CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
03-07-2020, 02:45 AM
HI Up Late looked around and found Beautiful Betty thanks to Albert ok CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA

D Akey
03-08-2020, 04:21 AM
Good stuff, MacPloos.

You've been dropping names which makes me wonder if you have an audience on the side that you're speaking to. Very interesting. Well, I'm sure all are well chuffed.

eighty+
03-08-2020, 06:11 AM
Hi Cap Mac. Yeah I,m not feeling to good what with the legs swollen ad wrapped in bandage and no food. Just water and toast for today ok. Tried todo a painting. Of my Physio nurse. When tried to send it comes back from Microsoft that they
Have put it in the draft folder which means to me sod all :confused:Ok. So might try posting on the forums I think you sent
To me about size ing but can,t find it if poss can you send again CIAO. Ploos. HASTA. LA VISTA. SLAINTE

eighty+
03-08-2020, 08:10 AM
;) Yeah Tis I :D:D OK I did try sending by Mail to Her but Microsoft sent it back saying the,ve put it in my

Draft folder :confused: :mad::mad: OK Ploos CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
03-08-2020, 08:20 AM
Hi Cap Mac. Yeah I,m not feeling to good what with the legs swollen ad wrapped in bandage and no food. Just water and toast for today ok. Tried todo a painting. Of my Physio nurse. When tried to send it comes back from Microsoft that they
Have put it in the draft folder which means to me sod all :confused:Ok. So might try posting on the forums I think you sent to me about sizeing but can,t find it if poss can you send again CIAO. Ploos. HASTA. LA VISTA. SLAINTE

This is more about when you're working in ArtRage. The forum is merely posting what you upload. So you need to get the size of your pic on the canvas when starting to paint it. (Also goes for when you bring in an original to trace over.)

Go man GO!!!!

eighty+
03-08-2020, 08:35 AM
Thanks. Cap Mac as its early I will get my head down and try. All evening what comes out only god will know. :rolleyes:
CIAO. Ploos

eighty+
03-09-2020, 03:05 AM
Hi. :D:D:D Sorry about the Wall well they said that thav'e put it up so you can't go around Spreading

Your Germs Mien Got Himmel I said I can't Walk :confused ::confused: They just Laughed saying that's

Life Mate :cool: :eek: OK Ploos CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

mien

mien

eighty+
03-09-2020, 09:10 AM
Hi Cap Mac yes I did try on those 2 you marked 1 showed my own Rubbish 2 nd ?? don't think anything

but in the same Box 3 said Crop to Selection so I tried holding my Breath thinking that's my Painting

Gone But to my surprise its ok so the starter no1 you can See ;) :D:D:D Ploos CIAO HASTA LA VISTA

eighty+
03-09-2020, 10:22 PM
Hi up early.and thought of Caesar. In Rome just hope he’s ok and his family

eighty+
03-09-2020, 10:37 PM
Hi a one of Caesar ok

D Akey
03-10-2020, 05:36 AM
Hi up early.and thought of Caesar. In Rome just hope he’s ok and his family

I totally agree. Hope he's alright and all the folks over there (and around the world). I heard Italy is getting hit pretty hard on balance. May they all return to good health soon. Yours was a nice thing to say, MacPloos. And a nice 'render to Caesar'.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!

eighty+
03-10-2020, 06:07 AM
Hi Thanks Cap Mac yeah it looks as Nature as hung up his Flypaper as thinks the Poperlace is exploding
so fast he had to put a spoke in their Wheel :cool::cool:;);):D:D:D:D ok PLoos CIAO HASTA LA VTSTA
SLAINTE

eighty+
03-10-2020, 03:17 PM
Hi Tis I :D:D:D feeling Better now as a kind Nighbour went shopping for me as been only had Buttered Toast

for the last 2 Days Yep its a hard life up in the Garrett when you can't walk due to Legs covered in

Bandages ok not that I'm complaining just thinking of all those poor Sods caught up in the Flypaper OK

Ploos CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
03-10-2020, 07:09 PM
Hi I must be mad as just looked the Time 5'00AM ok CIAO TO BED I MUST GO OK SLEEP WELL:D:D

eighty+
03-11-2020, 05:21 AM
HI :cool Yeah I feel seasick :eek::eek::eek: ok Ploos CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
03-11-2020, 07:30 AM
HI OK A Quick starter No1 Ploos CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
03-12-2020, 03:08 AM
Yes The Girls are back after a long Duty in the far East Singing New York Nrw York were back in Town

D Akey
03-12-2020, 06:42 AM
Finding all kinds of images to paint. That's part of the fun -- exploring.

Hope you're eating better thanks to your lovely neighbor. Very sweet of her.

Try not to get too much butter on your stylus! I know how you love your toast.

Bon apetit!

eighty+
03-12-2020, 01:10 PM
Hi.Sorry thought I would Finnish it today but the pain in my left shoulder and being left handed put a stop to

it ok Ploos CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
03-13-2020, 04:28 AM
Hi Tis I Ploos Ok Feeling a bit Better todayThe Nurse's came today and rewrapped the legs

D Akey
03-13-2020, 05:11 AM
Having the nurse come is a good thing, especially when it means you find the fun in painting again. Well done on these last ones, MacPloos! I can see there's Spring in your step and a song in your heart.

(So what are you going to sing for us? We'll get Will Fly (aka. Mike A) to accompany you on the guitar. That lad surely can do it too. Great guitarist.) I would personally accompany you on the fiddle but I'm not that cruel and could no do that to a heeland kinsman. Still breaking it in. Practice practice practice!

Go cat go!!!!!!!!

eighty+
03-14-2020, 06:18 AM
Hi. Having. trouble. Trying to post ok. ploos CIAO. HASTA LA VISTA. SLAINTE

D Akey
03-14-2020, 07:02 AM
Well if you have a problem posting, it's not apparent. There it is. Might want to work on your backhand though it's not your fault. . . or double fault.

Your serve, lad. Go man go!

eighty+
03-14-2020, 02:39 PM
Hi Yeah one Minute After the factory hooter went they come out onto the road so I turned to get my Sketch

Pad ok but blimey when I turned round they had gone apart 1 bloke I shouted what happened he said I

Dunno but someone said something about a Bug and in a Flash they were off running to the Shops To

Stock up I must admit I'm Confused :( CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
03-15-2020, 01:24 AM
HI Tis I :D:D:D:D:D Yeah up late couldn't force my self to get up out of the Warm Bed eek eek :) OK

CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
03-15-2020, 04:16 AM
Hi Yeah Cap Mac Ok Turn again be for she goes Home : D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
03-15-2020, 09:49 AM
Round and round she goes. . . If she throws up from spinning, it'll be on you, lad. It's like ye took her on a date to the county fair and rode the rides round and round. . . and round. . . So head on over to the midway and try your hand pitching coins to try to win the lovely lady a cupie doll. Best thing after eating all that food, candy floss and popcorn and all.

Go man go!!!!

eighty+
03-15-2020, 02:02 PM
Hi Thanks Cap Mac she feels a lot better now and sends her Love xx :D:D:D:D CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON

DIOS SLAINTE Ow Yeah on the Lowry one A done a genarel Tart up and added another 7 people

Then feeling tired I thought I post it ok then it came up you can't post here artrage 5 ok I didn't click for it and now

after 3 hours Iv'e lost the work Ok

D Akey
03-15-2020, 05:06 PM
You sure you were trying to post a jpg or a png or something other than an ArtRage or Photoshop document by mistake? Needs to be a nice flattened image that you exported the normal flat format.

Go man go!!!

eighty+
03-17-2020, 03:50 AM
Yeah. Its cold in the Garrettt ok so had a lay in ok I think I've LOST a Day as thought it was Sunday today ??

:eek::eek::eek::eek: do You think The Bug has got Me I'd better say CIAO While I have TIME as One

Never Knows Does one Ploos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE confused confused (: (:

D Akey
03-17-2020, 05:26 AM
Ach! an' HOOT! No bug fer yew, lad. Would severely cut into yer production flow an' we'll no be havin' it.

Speakin' of which, what are they going to do with soccer? I heard England is not taking such crowd-bustin' cautions to heart as they say it's too extreme (or so I surmise is the reasoning).

Which leads me to ask: Have you told them you cannay do without yer soccer? So they snapped to?

Go man go!

Edit: Just heard the PM get more with it about taking steps. Good.

eighty+
03-17-2020, 08:13 AM
HI Cap Mac OK You can Laugh :D But think of me Freezing in a Cold Gerrett with a little Food and No

Toilet Paper as every Has Gone Bongus even my shop has none so I've sent a S.o.s to my Nieghbous

but so they've gone Stum :confused::eek::eek::eek::eek: wasn't so bad in the old days as we could

Cut up the Newpapers buy Who has News papers these Days as the News is on the Telly with

Laughing Boy Johnson :( CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
03-17-2020, 01:00 PM
Eleven O'clock and all's well Cap Mac I'm Singing All's Well as I'm still Standing cool Yeah I nearly

Went to Bed but then I relized it was only 9'oc so I done a bit more ok CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS

If the Bug don't get Me D D Father Time will ;) D .D .D SLAINTE

D Akey
03-17-2020, 01:46 PM
I would call national health or some social services because even in this country (USA) they have acknowledged that elders need help with supplies. If you're actually in dire straights, call a charity or something. You need to eat. And you need some way to keep sanitary. This is really hard on folks who can't get around. They've taken up many collection monies to help. Somebody resourceful should come to your aid to at least get you stable. Even the Red Cross might lend some assistance. It's a freaking disaster as a formal designation. That should activate them.

Very sorry to hear. Wish I was nearby but we can't even fly to Europe owing to travel restrictions. I have a decent arm, but I can't throw a roll of toilet paper and hit Brighton square on the button. I might land it in the English Channel which would do nobody any good.

Make some calls to some charities.

Hang in there mate.

eighty+
03-17-2020, 03:07 PM
Yeah Cap Mac OK I'll go To the end of the Pier with a Net so if you do a wind up like those baseball Blokes

And get on the tallest Tower IN New York and with strong Wind I'll Be ready to catch them in the Net

But take at least 1 Dozen Coss you will need a Lot of Practise to do a Wined UP ok I'll be Ready to

catch Them CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
03-18-2020, 12:39 AM
Hi Cap Mac Its all OK a kind Niegbour took pity on the old codger With 2 T.Rolls so you can Relax and

get down from the SKY Scraper be fore you fall OFF eek eek CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE:D:D

D Akey
03-18-2020, 05:12 AM
That's one GREAT NEIGHBOR, laddie. Woowoaaahh. . . Yeah, I'm takin' the elevator back down to ground level. Only ended up TP-ing the high rise anyway like it were a ticker tape parade.

Now that ye have yerself some toilet paper, dare I say it:

Go Man Go!!!!

eighty+
03-18-2020, 08:37 AM
Hi one for Katie Coops wuo loved Painting Ballydsncers and looking after Mora our own

Gsllery Hi Katie Hoping your Well Regards Eighty+ and all at Artrage CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
03-18-2020, 06:18 PM
Yeah the Painter Called Joe who Painted the Front Door OK felt rough this Morning Dozed off in the

armchair but felt better later After a couple of hours :D:D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS

D Akey
03-19-2020, 07:13 AM
There's a chap who does well by NOT being a digital artist. When your door wants for actual, real world paint. . . there is no substitute. Get someone out with their bucket and brush, that's the ticket.

Some things are best in the old fashioned way, eh lad?

Nice portrait. A right good sport was this bloke. He looks flattered and a wee bit self-conscious.

Go man go!!!!

eighty+
03-19-2020, 11:39 AM
Hi Cap Mac From The Heelands ock ay Jimmy now the Bug is on the Loose I'll be in Scotland before

Ye ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
03-20-2020, 03:40 AM
There's likely some deep trails in the countryside heading for yonder heeland hills what with the screwy ways o' the world, laddie, this is true.

Be on the lookout for bug-eyed bugs roaming the streets. These menaces tend ta favor and populate video games. I'm thinking that more than a few folks are killing time waiting for the "All Clear" who have been shooting their share of zombies and bugs.

BUNDLE YER TOILET PAPER AND TO THE HILLS, LAD!!!!

eighty+
04-07-2020, 04:42 AM
Hi Cap Mac Yeah had no mail of internet for the last few weeks ok CIAO PLoos

D Akey
04-07-2020, 04:48 AM
Ach and HOOT! MacPloos, I had been 'awonderin' aboot whether The Moors had swallowed yer whole.

Glad yer back. Right. Now get back ta' paintin'. Come on. Get yer back into it, lad!!!!

eighty+
04-07-2020, 11:20 AM
HI Cap Mac I thought I could hear you Tuning up on Your Fav GeeTar as I had heard you were on that

big open air centre But it appears the Bug had other thoughts :confused: Ploos :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
04-07-2020, 10:09 PM
hi yeah up and trying to post paintings Ive done in the last few days but all I get is Invalid and as they never
tell you Way so I'm confused ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
04-08-2020, 07:28 AM
hi yeah back trying to post after having no mail or internet ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
04-08-2020, 10:12 AM
Hi fighting hard to find my stuff as all I get is Invalade Confused but I never get told WHY:(:(:(:(:rolleyes::rolleyes: CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
04-08-2020, 10:17 AM
sorry this is the Photo I copy from when I find mine I will Show OK PLOOS CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
04-08-2020, 07:49 PM
H I confused ok

eighty+
04-08-2020, 07:55 PM
Hi sorry. That's not my painting. Its my original photo. that iv,ed tryto copy from. Ok. Ploos. Ciao slainte

D Akey
04-10-2020, 07:43 AM
Odd that you're having trouble posting paintings when you can clearly post photos. Because of it, I'm suspecting that you're trying to post layered ArtRage working files or PSD (Photoshop format) instead of flat .jpg or .png files or one of the acceptable file formats?

Since you're somewhat new to using layers, it may be that you didn't think of that.

Try exporting your painting from ArtRage as a .jpeg or .png and then attaching it to your post.

eighty+
04-10-2020, 11:27 AM
hi Cap Mac managed to get painting Through at last not the Orignel yeah Confused that they sent the first

2 as orignels

eighty+
04-11-2020, 02:10 AM
HI Cap Mac Looks like another has come through ok will keep trying to get the other ones as well ok

D Akey
04-11-2020, 10:12 AM
Good job, there laddie buck! Keep them paintin's a-comin'. Love them pics o' beaches and sons thereof.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!

eighty+
04-11-2020, 12:21 PM
Hi Cap Mac after showing pictures in the gallery how do clear them out or transfer as l.m lost how to ?????

ok CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE MUCHO GRATS:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
04-12-2020, 04:18 AM
Hi yeah nearly fell asleep:D:D:D:D

D Akey
04-12-2020, 05:57 AM
Hi Cap Mac after showing pictures in the gallery how do clear them out or transfer as l.m lost how to ?????

ok CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE MUCHO GRATS:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hey there, MacPloos, not clear on what you're asking. What gallery are you talking about? How to clear them or transfer them.

Are you talking about moving pics between:

1) your computer and the website
2) your computer and your ipad
3) pulling pics off the internet onto your computer or ipad for you to use as models

In any case, I've no idea about this AR website other than this forum section, also, I don't know who is the go-to person in AR support anymore. And if you're asking about transferring pics from one device to another, I don't have an ipad so I can't help you there I'm afraid.

Sorry, shipmate. My recommendation is to do what you know how to do. You've been doing great for a long time now. I'm sure continuing doing it that way should still give you lots of things to mess with.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!!

eighty+
04-12-2020, 11:31 AM
Hi Cap Mac Thanks a Bundle: D:D:D

eighty+
04-13-2020, 08:59 AM
nope went yo sleep nearly all day just couldn't stay awake: confused::confused: CIAO Ploos

D Akey
04-13-2020, 10:45 AM
nope went yo sleep nearly all day just couldn't stay awake: confused::confused: CIAO Ploos

Been sleepy lately myself. Part of the fun of "shelter in place" is that you can take as many naps as you please. For some of us hermits who don't get around all that much it's not all that different.

Be well, young fella. And Happy Easter, Passover, Solstice etc!

Good news is that Italy sounds like it's getting things under control a bit and they're thinking of opening the country down the road a piece. That statement is so surreal sounding I could hardly get my head around it. But sending you and all good thoughts of health and well-being.

Go man go!!!!!! Dream them dreams -- and then paint what you see there.

eighty+
04-14-2020, 01:40 AM
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
04-14-2020, 01:48 AM
OK OK I give in:(:(:confused::confused: Ploos CIAO as I can't get my Finnished painting to show :(:(:confused:

D Akey
04-14-2020, 07:03 AM
OK OK I give in:(:(:confused::confused: Ploos CIAO as I can't get my Finnished painting to show :(:(:confused:

Right. So when you have your finished painting open in ArtRage, did you go to:

File pull down menu

Export Image File

Make sure you're saving it in a flat format like .jpg or .png

See WHERE you're saving it to so you can find THE FINAL FILE

I recommend that you NAME IT including the word "FINAL" so you know which version it is.

I'm on a PC but whatever device you're using the steps should be similar.

eighty+
04-17-2020, 12:05 AM
HI Cap Mac Yeah this is as close as I can get to my

Origenel

eighty+
04-17-2020, 12:46 AM
hi Cap Mac ok still trouble as have no email and no internet tried to contact VirginMedia but can't get to

them I keep trying but no joy

D Akey
04-18-2020, 11:04 AM
Nice pics that you managed to put up. No idea how you did it without internet access though. But a little mystery for the audience is the bread and butter of every magician.

Presto!

Go man go!!!! Keep pluggin' away.

eighty+
04-18-2020, 02:38 PM
Hi Cap Mac. The chap come and put 2 new boxes in. A Router and Control box. My only trouble is the new hand control
It looks as if it will take me a couple of weeks to come to terms with it or understand it 😳👍 CIAO. PLOOS

eighty+
04-19-2020, 10:34 PM
Yeah Cap Mac its a dodgy old life now the dreaded Bug is on the Loose I was hoping to reach the TON but

now I'm not sure :eek::eek::confused::confused::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO PLOOS IVAYA CON DIOS

D Akey
04-20-2020, 01:53 PM
TSK! n' HOOT! Laddie. . . if ye ever expect ta put on a ton, ye have to eat yer 'aggis on the hour an' the 'alf. Cornflakes an' water rashers willna do. . . lest ye gobble 'em oop by tha truckload.

Wonderin' why ye'd be contemplatin' gainin' industrial level weight. Ye'd nay be contemplatin' a career in Sumo Wrestlin', even though the Brighton circuit be rather easy ta enter these days, where ye'd win all yer matches by default wi' no contenders boot yer fine semi-Scot self, oh aye.

Go man go, Laddie-san!!!

eighty+
04-20-2020, 11:51 PM
hi Tis I still alive and Kicking I think ??? ok tried to do abit morebut packed in due to the coulerd balls that I

couldn't move or had forgot how to ok CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
04-21-2020, 07:13 PM
hi Tis I still alive and Kicking I think ??? ok tried to do abit morebut packed in due to the coulerd balls that I

Don't know about the balloon balls you want to move.

If they're on a separate layer you can move them, resize them, or copy and paste them or delete them and start over. If you're working on a flat picture (no layers) then it's permanently painted onto the picture. I suppose you could paint over them and then make a new layer and paint new ones when all else fails.

Ambitious painting as usual. I'm sure they're going to love it when it's all done and dusted.

Glad to hear you're doing well, albeit having a tussle with ArtRage. Not uncommon to forget how to do something if you don't do it a lot. I forget things all the time too.

Stay fit and. . .

Go man go!

eighty+
04-22-2020, 07:07 AM
Thanks Cap Mac paint over them funny I never thought of that ok will try :D:D:D CIAO watch out for the Bug

as it appears he's just catching his second breath ok CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
04-24-2020, 05:22 AM
yes Ididn't get up to late even then I didn't feel all that good think I then went to sleep for another 4 hours in my armchair sorry just dozed of again :D:D:D ok done a little bit more on the wedding piiture

eighty+
04-24-2020, 09:52 AM
hi I'm off to bed ok CIAO Ploos

eighty+
04-27-2020, 12:38 AM
Hi sorry about the trapesartist must have got in when I wasn't looking ok CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS

SLAINTE

D Akey
04-28-2020, 03:50 AM

I don't know whether you were trying to add more balloons or take them out, but here it is with the balls painted out so you can put in as many as you want now or place them differently. And of course if I didn't understand you, then just ignore this slightly adjusted version of your painting.

But the practical upshot is you can just grab this one attached here and paint onto it, since it's your very own painting. . . just a couple steps back.

Go man go!

eighty+
04-28-2020, 08:11 AM
Hi. Cap Mac thanks. But it’s like the old Song iv’egot acutomed to your face :D:D:D ok Not feeling to. Good pain top left shoulder think it was last July. That I had a dance With the escalator. Had X-rays the hospital no break. Then Later. Two nurses
Came. And showed me xcercise. To do since them no change will try tomorrow to ring the nurse. Ok. Ciao. Ploos

D Akey
04-28-2020, 10:15 AM
Sorry about the shoulder, mate. Do your exercises -- that's the ticket.

So are they running any sport on tele these days over there in Brighton -- old games for which you may have forgotten the outcome or to keep one's hand in the game just for the fun of watching good play?

Go man go!!!! Be well and get fit.

Mike A
04-28-2020, 11:19 PM
Best wishes - take care - stay well - enjoy the nurses... :eek:

eighty+
04-29-2020, 08:35 AM
Thanks” mike. Yes been poorly last few days and this morning I thought. I might be on the list but this evening feel slightly

Better. So got my finger crossed hopping to bee around to finish the wedding painting ok. CIAO. PLOOS IVAYA CON DIOs

D Akey
05-02-2020, 03:09 AM
Hope you're doing alright at home, MacDoogle! Or did ye run off the Bahamas with them nurses?

Not sure that's what they meant by "social distancing", but I like your way -- getting away from it all and being social. Very creative.

Go man go!!!! :cool::cool::cool::o:p;):cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
05-04-2020, 02:35 PM
Yeah. I’m still. Around. But mainly Asleep. Cap Mac. OK. CIAO. PLOOS. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE

D Akey
05-05-2020, 03:25 AM
I would check to see if you've grown a tail, MacPloos. Sounds to me like you're turning into a cat.

Go cat go!!!!

eighty+
05-08-2020, 05:35 AM
Hi cap mac. Yeah wish I was as agile. As a cat so I would throw
Away my walking sticks. And go and clime up the garden wall we've
shrieks of joy :D. Ok. I better. Get back in teh armchair. Befor I fall over with the thought ok. Now I'll go and watch. Boris. Waving his arms about as the only man who beat the. Dreaded Bug in a week??:confused :D:D

D Akey
05-08-2020, 02:41 PM
Choost click the link lad an' watch. Naught ta do wif paintin'. Boot a right fine moment o' creativity.

You may be missin' yer football. This shows they're doin' some recruitin'. The sport moost go on!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zapaZcdi4A

Go man go!!!! Click past the advert when ye can to see the lad on the phone.

carlcath
05-09-2020, 11:53 AM
eighty+, so glad to see you still on here. I kind of dropped off the edge of the earth for awhile and looked up my favorite artist today and you were still here. Sorry about the shoulder but your art still looks great. A living legacy. Stay with it and stay strong.

D Akey
05-15-2020, 07:03 AM
MacDoogle, hope you're digits are covered in digital paint and you're dipping into the digital paint pot.

Stay fit!

eighty+
05-17-2020, 04:37 AM
Hi Cap Mac I’m back l think as had lost internet but Chap has been
And fixed it ok. CIAO PLOOS IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE

D Akey
05-17-2020, 08:00 AM
Glad to see you're back.

Now that ye are, I hope you're up for a chuckle. Turn on your volume and click this link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zapaZcdi4A

eighty+
05-18-2020, 06:01 AM
Hi Cap Mac yeah still just hanging on as I’m in the start of my ninty second year

Ok. :D:D:D. CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
05-18-2020, 09:21 AM
HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
MacPLOOS!!!

:cool::cool::rolleyes::p:p:D:D:D:D:):):):Do:confus ed::rolleyes::p:p:D:D:D

Yer doon GREAT, laddie! GO MAN GO!!!!!
Enterin' 92nd year -- excellent!
That be over A MILLION AND A QUARTER views
Oh aye!

Alexandra
05-23-2020, 05:13 AM
And a belated Happy Birthday from me as well 80+!

Mike A
05-27-2020, 03:46 AM
And a belated Happy Birthday from me - I hope you were able to mark the day with a little liquid something... :eek:

eighty+
05-27-2020, 12:55 PM
HI yes tis I Thanks to all reply's ok tried to fin wedding picture then couldn.t remember how to post it :(

will try tomorrow :D:D:D CIAO PLOOS IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
05-28-2020, 03:51 AM
I'm not sure about the laws in England regarding whether the wedding can be considered legal until the paint on the canvas has dried. So best keep at it, lad.

Looking forward to seeing the wedding pic. You'll get it sussed, how to attach a pic, I've no doubt.

Go man go!

eighty+
05-28-2020, 09:57 AM
Hi Cap Mac. Yes. I’m still hanging on JUST. IF ONLY FOR THE LAUGHS :confused::D:D:DIVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
05-28-2020, 11:59 PM
HI I think I.ve managed :D:D to post the wedding picture as I was confused p ok but just a quick smash as found it hard after being out for some weeks ok CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA La VISTA SLAINTE :eek::eek:mad:

D Akey
05-29-2020, 02:48 AM
Wow! MacPloos, ye did them a fine gift! What a great tribute to the new union. Lovely keepsake. Well done, lad. I guess seeing this painting now means the marriage is official.

Congratulations to the new couple! May they have a wonderful life together.

And good job on getting back into the swing of it, posting attachments in the forum and all.

This is just the start of another long run of paintings.

Go man go!!!!

eighty+
06-05-2020, 10:00 AM
Hi just woke still dodgy:eek::D I don't now why but tried to paint an oldie befor going back to Sleep ok :mad:

CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

sleep

D Akey
06-06-2020, 06:35 AM
Nice one, MacPloos! Was that your nurse come round to wrap yer legs? Got 'er sat for ye on the Public Health. Good use of 'er time, and very 'ealing fer yerself.

It's a good bit of Art, that. Got nice action marks of your pastels like a proper Degas.

Keep goin' with your paintin's. 'Tis well worth it, mate.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!

eighty+
06-06-2020, 11:45 AM
Hi Cap Mac thanks ok. Time for bad. Now. Ok. CIAO PLOOS. IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
06-07-2020, 06:28 AM
Well, here's Rembrandt's better half -- Saskia snoozing away.

I don't think he was working with the theme of Sleeping, though. More like because she was holding still. I think they're both of his wife. One for sure is.

Boot bear in mind, laddie -- it be tha model what's doin' tha sleepin', no the artist.

Go man go!!!!

eighty+
06-07-2020, 10:28 AM
Hi
Cap Mac yep. I like them. Both. So casualy. Drawn. Yet so good I must admit it’s the first time that I’ve seen them.

Ok looks like I’ll have to start looking back. At Rembrandts. Drawings ok. CIAO PLOOS. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE

eighty+
06-07-2020, 10:48 AM
yeah i'm still here ;) :D:D:D hanging on grimly by my false teeth :eek::eek::eek: :confused::confused:

eighty+
06-08-2020, 01:51 AM
HI twas on a .Sunday morning that l awoke ok :D and Geed on by Cap Mac showing sketches by

Rembrant OK I Grabed my pen and done a quick Smash ok yeah not a Rembrant :D but felt better for

Trying after { I think} dodging the dread Bug :cool::cool: CIAO PLOOS IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
06-08-2020, 08:07 AM
Hi Yeah befor I could stop him he was up the tree swinging from branch to branch :eek: :D:D:D

CIAO PLOOS ok I was going to try the Rembrandts but at my age you easly Get confused and forget

what you

eighty+
06-08-2020, 08:15 AM
Hi Yeah befor I could stop him he was up the tree swinging from branch to branch :eek: :D:D:D

CIAO PLOOS ok I was going to try the Rembrandts but at my age you easly Get confused and forget

what your doing :eek:

eighty+
06-08-2020, 11:50 AM
hi Cap Mac in-between watching Snooker :D:D:D I tried a Rembrant 1 you sent well I tried so don't laugh

to much :cool: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
06-08-2020, 03:01 PM
hi Cap Mac this on is more a less a touch up I'll explain when I'm Old ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

OK CIAO PLoos IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
06-09-2020, 02:35 AM
Nice ones, MacPloos! Looks like you're getting your drawing chops up and running. Excellent. Must feel good to get moving with it again. Looking good.

Here's another drawing with a theme you've done several times in the past. May want to give it a go as well. Also from your mate Rembrandt. :cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
06-09-2020, 09:10 AM
Hi Cap Mac year i'm firing from the hip :D but slowly getting to grips again with the Gadgets :eek: confused the only

trouble is my shacking hand so can't do strait lines ok so l'm thinking of taking a drive a to Durand for help ok

CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

ciao

eighty+
06-09-2020, 11:17 AM
hi Cap Mac a quick Starters as its late ok I felt a bit better drawing this time after such a long time away

hope it shows ok time for bed CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
06-10-2020, 12:02 AM
Who the hell are you?? ……. Dr Gachet .. jesus Christ your much too early as i'm trying to paint a Rembrandt

so Bugger off and leave me in peace as I got enough trouble with Rembrandt twisting my arm up my Back

and Cap Mac Laughing like a Drain ;) :D:D:D CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

D Akey
06-10-2020, 03:19 AM
Hoot and ach, laddie buck! Grand stoof.

I can tell you're getting warmed up now and the paintings are showing nice attention to shapes and forms.

Well done, shipmate. And I'd normally help you out of having your arm twisted up behind your back, but in this case I approve of these corporal measures cause it's working to get you workin'!

Gogh van Gogh man go. . . erm. . . go man go!

eighty+
06-10-2020, 06:01 AM
Yeah Cap Mac You wouldn't belive it after spending at least 3 hours painting to get it right Escuse Moi but Shit I Lost

IT now I've got to Bloody Start it again YUK YUK :mad::mad::mad: CIAO :rolleyes: IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
06-10-2020, 08:19 AM
Hi Cap Mac ok a quick Rough Smash this time oK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
06-10-2020, 11:31 AM
Hi I think its in the wrong place ok

eighty+
06-10-2020, 01:03 PM
hi well at last I've got Danae which I want to copy ok

eighty+
06-10-2020, 02:28 PM
yeah its hard trying to copy Danae from my iPad Pro ok CIAO PLoos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
06-11-2020, 12:15 AM
HI :D sorry late up ok but the door bell woke me twas the bloke from the chemist with my pills :cool

as at 92 you have to have pills to keep you going ;) :D:CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
06-11-2020, 03:17 AM
Hi Tis I old Robet Man confused OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
06-11-2020, 08:31 AM
Danae ow George Darling they have gone so its ok to come out now ok FINN :D:D:D:D:D:

Yeah Danae my Yorkshire pudding is a burnt offering Black :o :D:D

D Akey
06-11-2020, 09:25 AM
Getting rather interesting there in this last one with the subject and that you have it coming into focus in stages. Looks like one of those French paintings where there's a bit of the Romance and flirty business going on. Would certainly rev up the motor on the way in to the boudoir.

Excellent work, and loving your great industry with creating art and stories all around, MacPloos!

Go man go! And don't forget the bouquet on the way in. Charms 'em up right cozy like.

eighty+
06-11-2020, 10:37 AM
yeah Cap Mac That was hard work as couldn't get a Ref ; picture may be the Russian's had put a Bloc on it so had hold up

iPad Pro to see the original picture so I could copy it But My eyes are dim and can hardly see and I had Forgot to bring

My Spec's with me :D:D:D Yeah a Likely Story but what else could I say!!! CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
06-12-2020, 01:29 AM
yeah Boris who nows how to wave his arms is he trying to Fly ???

eighty+
06-12-2020, 03:57 AM
Yeah I never did get There To bloody old now :D:D:D

eighty+
06-12-2020, 09:24 AM
Nuffink To say my Tonque is Tied ok CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
06-12-2020, 11:50 AM
HI Cap Mac its Fantastic what you can find when your not Looking Like Macaroni as I thought the cuboard was bare apart
from some tea bags so in desparate attempt I bunged the Macaroni
in a plastic pot with Water and some herbs salt pepper then cooked for 20 Mins when cooked put some butter in and Mayonaise
ok kept me going all day :D:D:D But tomorrow is another Story eek eek eek :p:p:p CIAO Ploos

cap

D Akey
06-13-2020, 04:23 AM
I'm stating the obvious, but you need to have food. Over here some of the grocers deliver. Hope you can get some help with getting food from the store to your door. Stay well, lad.

Good to see the art rolling along. Good focus, you betcha. Very enjoyable to see.

Go man go!!!!

eighty+
06-13-2020, 04:32 PM
Hi Cap Mac yeah thankgoodness the NHS is looking after us as Boris couldn't careless what happens to
the Proles as the less there are think of the money my Boys we will be saving D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

turn again Dick Whittingham ::D:D:D

D Akey
06-13-2020, 06:42 PM
Choost like they done when their gyroscope baroque doon.

Oopsie daisy. . .

They dennay call the period baroque fer nuffink, oh nay lad. Good one, truth be told. . .

Go man go!!!!

eighty+
06-15-2020, 03:06 AM
Hi Tis I Ploos :D. Say. No. More Say No. More. Say Nuffink :D:D:D. CIAO. hasta la vista slainte

eighty+
06-15-2020, 04:53 AM
YEAH had trouble as he wouldn't sit still kept dashing to the W'C :D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO Ploos

HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
06-15-2020, 11:06 AM
YEAH Got a right Rollingken From Rembrandt he said don't ever come to Amsterdam as we will have

your Guts for Garters :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
06-15-2020, 03:54 PM
J ' Christ look at the time :eek::eek: should have been asleep for the last 4 hours Cal'Nita

D Akey
06-15-2020, 04:27 PM
Ye got me wonderin' if ye hopped a galleon ta Australiar. . .bein' as yer pic be inverted like t'were on the other side o' that there planet we share. Ploos wif tha change o' time zones it dennay surprise me yer sleep schedule be a-flip floppin' like a fish on the dock.

Nice paintin's lad. Probably wise to hit the Doon Under ta stay clear o' Rembrandt. The northern hemisphere ain't big enough for the both of ye. An' I hear tell he's the jealous sort, that one.

Good stoof, shipmate. Go man go! :cool::cool::cool:;););):p:p:p:D:D:D:rolleyes::rol leyes::rolleyes:

eighty+
06-15-2020, 08:03 PM
Hi
. Cap Mac. yeah. Just up out of the Pit and. Havlng a Bowlfull. Of Wheaties with milk and sugar my favourits as so easy to

do ok but I must admit that ['m surprised at the time 8oc which means I've only had 4 hours sleep :eek: so don't be

surprised if I keelover at any moment due to the forse of nature CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
06-15-2020, 10:23 PM
yeah confused I am ok CIAO Pioos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

D Akey
06-16-2020, 02:33 AM
Oh aye. . . Got ta loove yer Wheaties fer brekkie. T'is a fine cereal in tha mornin!

Right! Fall OOT! Heads OOP! Eyes right! Chest oot! Stylus at the ready!

Yew there. . . JIMMAY. . . I said HEADS OOP, dinnaye!

Go man go!

eighty+
06-16-2020, 03:12 AM
Thanks Cap Mac. It’s just. To keep you on your toes :D:D:D.

eighty+
06-16-2020, 08:59 AM
yeah sorry but late had a bad year due to my legs ok CIAO PLoos SLAINTE

eighty+
06-16-2020, 11:46 AM
Ok Ploos I wont Keep telling you stop pinching my pictures or I'll have your guts for Garters yours R

eighty+
06-16-2020, 06:36 PM
Yeah you never Know when on a Space Flight What your going to see confused confused ;) :D :D:D

eighty+
06-17-2020, 05:39 AM
Hi Yeah got in a right state weve this one I Got confused its my age you now :eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D:

CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

hi

eighty+
06-17-2020, 01:23 PM
Yeah with lots of luck it might be ok this time ??? ;) :D:D:D CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
06-17-2020, 03:05 PM
HI Ok To BED CIAO Ploos

eighty+
06-17-2020, 09:59 PM
hi yeah I don't now where I am or what day it is ok time for forty winks :D:D CIAO Ploos SLAINTE

eighty+
06-18-2020, 01:44 AM
Hi yeah and not a drop to Drink eek :p:p :mad: CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

D Akey
06-18-2020, 04:53 AM
Oh aye, I believe Rembrandt will see ye knickin' 'is paintin's. Probably appreciates the theme o' bein' up to yer ass in knickers.

An' considerin he'll have yer guts fer garters. . .

Garters and Knickers. . . spells one thing to a baroque painting master:

D Akey
06-18-2020, 04:55 AM
yeah sorry but late had a bad year due to my legs ok CIAO PLoos SLAINTE

Hoot laddie! If you're now just finishing "Evan the Boss". Did ye find a way to slow the ravages o' time in the ol' Dorian Gray manner? So be it a-workin'? Well, tha paintin' looks great.

Merry Christmas!

Go man go!!!!

eighty+
06-18-2020, 06:32 PM
:)
Yea tis I confused up early couldn't sleep I expect I'll drift off at any Moment now eek eek CIAO Ploos

eighty+
06-19-2020, 12:03 AM
yeah I Can See You Ploos its no good you hiding down on the seafront Cause I'LL find you ok CIAO R

eighty+
06-19-2020, 04:19 AM
Ho HO Ho and a bottle of Rum ok R Youll never find me as

even I Don't now where I am ConFused ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA

eighty+
06-19-2020, 10:33 AM
Yeah Rembrandt Amused

eighty+
06-19-2020, 08:01 PM
Mu ma Mu ma I just don't want to DIE eek o confused cool cool and the Band plays on :D:D

eighty+
06-19-2020, 09:33 PM
Yeah I can it remember it well but they wouldn't Pay the asking Price so they said it wasn't mine so

they could get it Cheap a right Crafty lot they Were yeah they Laughed all the way to the Bank :(:(

eighty+
06-20-2020, 01:36 AM
Hi Cap Mac this will make you Laugh :rolleyes: after
nearly finishing the drawing and adding more paper at the
bottom was about to add colour when bingo I lost it
Yeah you can imagine what I said:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: CIAO Ploos

D Akey
06-20-2020, 03:47 AM
Ho-o-o-o-o-o We-e-e-e!!!!

Look at that stylus fly!

Indeed Most Excellent. Rembrandt is now 'aving ta play catch-up with yer supercharged self. Goin' for baroque!

Go van Ploos!!!! Lookin' grand masterful. . .

eighty+
06-20-2020, 09:30 AM
Hi Cap Mac Yeah after a lot of thought I relized that I had to start again ok but as I felt dodgy I would

leave it to do later ok so I tarted up the bit left as I wasn't in the mood to start it again ok CIAO Ploos

eighty+
06-20-2020, 11:30 PM
Hi Ok think its time for lunch CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
06-21-2020, 11:37 PM
Quiet in the ranks Or I'll have you lot on Jankers in the Morning CIAO Ploos :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
06-22-2020, 04:27 AM
That sergeant looks like not to be messed with and best stay in line, lad.

And that saintly lassie with the inner glow what's illuminating her cowl.

You're getting into some depth to your characters, MacPloos!

Grand stoof, an' so it is!

Go man go! And Happy Father's Day from the Yanks what celebrate it today. I hear you're somebody's father after all.

:):D;):cool::);):D:cool::cool::)

Enug
06-22-2020, 09:25 AM
These latest are great Mr. Ploos, the man's face is so expressive. Is the young woman finished? I love the glowing effect. Very impressive!

Are you confined to barracks still or have they let you out to roam the streets?:eek:

eighty+
06-22-2020, 12:35 PM
yeah Tis I June I'm afraid they've Hogtied me and my legs are like Ballons so i'm confined to barracks

yeah just Stale Bread and cold Porridge with no Salt and on this painting even my pen went AWOL

June Cap MAC CIAO PLoos IVAYA CON DOS SLAINTE yeah helps to keep the Bug away Coss

Yuh can't reley on Boris :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
06-22-2020, 08:29 PM
Hi
Yeah up early but No luck pen still AWOL :mad::mad::mad::mad: CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
06-22-2020, 10:57 PM
Yeah E don't look to Happy coss some Bugger has Pinched his HOSS :D:D:D:D:D:D OK

sorry Had to cut him in half as felt Lazy CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
06-23-2020, 01:31 AM
Yeah I've got my Hoss back had to Give the Mongels Gold as they said every body has pinched them

from Us with not a word of Thanks :(:p CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
06-23-2020, 11:47 AM
Sorry I went to Sleep CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

D Akey
06-23-2020, 06:27 PM
That blasted stylus got away from you again? Best keep it on a leash, wot?

Well despite your stylus experiencing wanderlust, I think you've done a jolly good job, pip pip, dash it all, old boy.

Sorry to hear about your legs being so swollen. I'm sure it's no picnic. Feel better and get well, MacPloos.

Go man go!!!!:cool::cool::):):);););):D:D:D:rolleyes::coo l::cool:

eighty+
06-23-2020, 08:19 PM
Hi Cap Mac. Yeah there's trouble ahead. Legs swollen to double their. Norm. Size. and still trouble. With

pen. I think. Of cause. it might. Be me. Maybe. Age. Is. Catching. Up ? eek eek ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

. confused. :rolleyes: CIAO. Ploos HASTA. LA VISTA. SLAINTE

eighty+
06-23-2020, 10:31 PM
Yeah
Say no More as I'm still Confused that this Painting was done by RemBrandt He must have been

Pissed :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
06-24-2020, 12:49 AM
Yeah took a lot of Shouting and Shaking but he's come to and swears he keep off the Wine

While Painting yeah we've heard that befor ?? Ain't We Cap Mac ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
06-24-2020, 04:55 AM
Oh aye, lad. We've done heard such tales a time or three. All it tells me is 'e's out of cash till the next check's comin'.

That's a right fine psychological close oop o' the eye. Good job it's in black and white as opposed to Black and Tan, lest you'd need to add some red to tha' there eyeball.

Glad to see yer still close on the trail o' Master Rembrandt sweepin' oop 'is leavin's and fixin' 'is mistakes. 'Tis a right public service on yer part.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!! :cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes:;);):):):D:D:p:p;) ;):rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool:

eighty+
06-24-2020, 09:50 AM
well you do have watch the printers as they bung anything in and us old sods are confused :D CIAO Ploos

eighty+
06-24-2020, 11:23 AM
yeah Tis I done a quick smash as was keep felling asleep ok CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
06-24-2020, 10:41 PM
Ho Ho Ho Boris get up off your knees as your not the prodigal son :D CIAO Ploos SLAINTE

D Akey
06-25-2020, 06:02 AM
Well, back in the olden days, especially in Italy, the patrons (political types) would insist they pose as saints in some of the commissioned religious paintings. So you're right in step and authentic with the old ways. Making Boris the prodigal son is a hoot, mon.

Go man go!!!!!! ;););):cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::r olleyes::rolleyes::p:p:p:p:p:):)

eighty+
06-25-2020, 09:12 AM
Hi Cap Mac yeah its a hard life as Boris had me bunged into the Villeage Stocks but as my legs are so

swollen they gave up so Tired me to the Villarg Maypole iinstead now the Conservite crowds are all

Happly throwing there old Fruit at me Shouting Boris Boris give us some more Money rolleyes

eighty+
06-25-2020, 11:34 PM
yes I'm ok Cap Mac on his White Steed come galloping throu the crowd shouting Ha Ho here we go

and be for I knew what was happening I was hanging on the Tail of a Bloody white Hoss with the Crowd all

shouting Yah weve lost our sunday Fun Now :mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

eighty+
06-26-2020, 07:32 AM
ok ok please Wait yeah my legs are Bloated and don't feel good

And still in Pain on the left shoulder after Fighting

with the Escalator over a yeah ago apart from that My Problem

is falling asleep at the drop of a Hat ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
06-26-2020, 09:25 AM
Yeah a Touch More ok Slaufen Si Gut Yavole :D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO Ploos

eighty+
06-26-2020, 11:06 PM
Yep legs Bloated not a sight to behold ok any Sugesstions Welcome CIAO PLoos SLAINTE

eighty+
06-27-2020, 02:03 AM
Hi
I I'm Confused ok CIAO Ploos SLAINTE

eighty+
06-27-2020, 05:14 AM
Mien Gott Say no More Say no More eek eek eek eek CIAO PLoos SLAINTE

D Akey
06-27-2020, 06:28 AM
Looking good lad.

I think you must be going through your Gothic Period -- what with all the bats what got loose from yer belfry.

Take a Nosferatu and call me in the mornin', oh aye.

Go man go!!!!!!:rolleyes::p:cool::eek::eek::p:p:p

eighty+
06-27-2020, 09:58 AM
Hi Cap Mac yeah the Vampire is on the Loose so keep watching out coss if the Bug don't

Get you he Will eek eek eek mad mad IVAYA CON DIOS D D CIAO PLoos

eighty+
06-27-2020, 10:21 PM
OK Cap Mac Say no More eek eek eek D D D D D CIAO PLoos IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
06-28-2020, 04:21 AM
Yep Tis I D up Late legs like Ballons I'm Worried in as they might Burst into soars :(:( CIAO PLoos

burst

D Akey
06-28-2020, 06:01 AM
Well, do what they tell ya. I'm sure you're not the first to suffer this problem. Their experience could well help. Are you doing medication to reduce the swelling?

Anyway, be well, mate. Take care of the body. And keep painting <--- that's the most important thing! Erm. . . well maybe not the MOST important. But it's way up there.

Go man go! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
06-28-2020, 08:40 AM
Yeah I Tried to phone the Doc forgetting about the Bug when they answered it sounded to me like

Yaba Yaba do so I sank back into my Armchair after when I woke up I relized I had been out for 4 hours

so thought i'd look at Rembrandt painting But he wasn't in a talkative mood and said P-----Off so I switch

on my Computer guess what Yeah Boris still waving his arms about and nobody has yet told him he

Can't Fly :D:D ok done just a touch but Watching Boris trying to fly made me tired ok CIAO PLoos

Enug
06-28-2020, 09:03 PM
Mr. Ploos, I 'm concerned reading about your swollen legs. Please make sure you get on to the doctor. Do they make home visits?

eighty+
06-28-2020, 09:36 PM
Thanks June I did try but Due to the Bug no Doc just a recorded

messaged which they talk so fast that I can't understand what

the Hell their saying yeah the joys that come with Age

confused :D:D:D CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

yeah Luv its no good you keep ringing the Bell as they never Answer ok

eighty+
06-29-2020, 01:06 AM
HI Yep Time For Nosh ;) :D:D:D: ok CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
06-29-2020, 10:02 PM
Hi OK Can't stay Long as Rembrandt is after my Guts for Garters eek eek ;) D D D CIAO Ploos

D Akey
06-30-2020, 08:06 AM
Oy, mate, it's like you're stalking Rembrandt. He's got his hand on the window blinds with you lurking around on the street with sketch pad in hand.

When the coppers come to shoo you away, just tell 'em you're busking to become a police sketch artist. Ploos ye may get some work out of it.

The resemblances are pretty good, oh aye. There's a chance. There's indeed a chance.

Go man go! :cool::cool::cool::):):););););):p:p:p:cool::cool: :cool:

eighty+
06-30-2020, 09:08 AM
Hi Cap Mac yeah I went mad today thought I'd have a

Bash at the Night watch ok I had a Feeling that I had a go many

ago buy couldn't find it but this time be more carefull ok I done

nearly the right side no colour took me a few hours then I

thought I would have a Sandwhich and coffee and to my dismay

when back to the Computer it was gone S.....ht ok So now i'm

Back painting as I see it IVAYA CON DIOS :D:D CIAO Ploos

D Akey
06-30-2020, 10:55 AM
Best look at it like a dress rehearsal, that first painting. Now there's an audience this go.

Note to self: Try and remember the lines. And watch the night.

Go man go!!!!!!! :):);););):cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleye s::):):)

eighty+
07-01-2020, 12:11 AM
Y:D:D:o:o:o:confused::confused::confused::confused ::confused::confused:

eighty+
07-01-2020, 04:46 AM
yeah See I'm not the only one :cool::eek::confused::(:(:( CIAO PLoos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

D Akey
07-01-2020, 07:42 AM
I think you have a nocturnal theme playing out there, MacPloos!

The Night Watch and The Good Night's Sleep. Ye could doubtless use these paintin's ta sell coffee, oh aye.

Looking pretty darn nice. Yer doon great, laddie buck!

Go man go!

:cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes::):);)

eighty+
07-01-2020, 08:17 AM
Hi Cap Mac This one will make you Laugh I think this is Rembrandt best work ok CIAO Ploos

D Akey
07-01-2020, 09:23 PM
Oooh. . . can't wait. His best work, eh? The mind boggles. He did some dandy ones.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool::cool::p:p:):):):rolleyes:;););):cool:

eighty+
07-01-2020, 09:26 PM
Hi would you Adam and Eve it some bugger has turned the Lights off for want of a Shilling eek eek

I blame Boris as he's got the BBC under his control CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
07-02-2020, 04:19 AM
tis I Ploos Sorry behnam I should have asked but carried away by the colour its my age confused :D:D

CIAO PLOOS IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

D Akey
07-02-2020, 05:17 AM
What do you mean they turned out the lights? Somebody turned off your electricity?

:eek::confused::eek:

Or. . .

Be ye saying that Rembrandt done painted a scene of a robot what got repossessed owin' to tha owner was no keepin' oop wif 'is payments. . . So in this 'ere 'istoric tableau Rembrandt tells the tale where they be installin' a chip what aligns the android as a votin' Tory once they recharge 'is battery?

:confused::confused::confused:

Diabolical that. . .

Nice work on both. You did the copy of the chap with the mustache quite nicely as well.

Go man go!!!!!

:cool:;););):p:p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::c ool:

eighty+
07-02-2020, 05:45 AM
Yeah Cap Mac it was all that Colour had me confused as Rembrandt wouldn't let me used Colour said iv'e got a few

more years to go befor he will let me as its been knowed to send people Mad at my Age :D CIAO Ploos ok should

I go back now the lights are back on or perhaps they have cut off his leg in the murky Gloom no no NO the Doc said

that's the next Lesson :D:D:D CIAO PLoos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
07-02-2020, 05:56 AM
I sincerely think they turned off the lights in yer livin' space as a ceremonial way to induct ye inta the Illuminati. Did ye no feel some needlin' when the lights were oot? I'd check for new tattoos. . . or a bar code or some such. Yer one o' THEM now. Illumined Ploos.

GO MAN GO!!!!! Conspire to greatness!!!!! An' whilst yer at it, fix this messed oop world, will ye no do that fer us?

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
07-02-2020, 10:48 AM
Hi Cap Mac Yeah A good Question but sorry as there's No answer as it all comes down. doesn't Matter

What colour your skin is wether Yellow Green red white blue Black its all about GREED :( rolleyes

That's Why we have Wars GREED ok All our whole Life Styles are governed by it GREED CIAO PLOOS

Yeah. The bloke. Asleep. Asked. For a blanket to keep warm
Sorry Cap Mac Thanks for turning the Lights on so I can see Better D D:D

eighty+
07-03-2020, 12:45 AM
Yeah had to stop for Lunch plus the eyes need resting and on top of all that the Doc is moaning about his

Face complaining l've made him look to fat !! I ask yuh you can whear fingers done to the Bone and

that's all the thanks yuh get ?? :D :D :D CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
07-03-2020, 05:57 AM
Hi Cap Mac yep thanks as I could see better with the Lights on managed to Finnish it today ok

CIAO PLoos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
07-03-2020, 07:54 AM
yes A copy thanks to Damasco CIAO PLoos IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
07-04-2020, 03:06 AM
Coo Blimey Damasco That was Hard for this Old Geesar

Thanks But I did enjoy it even thou I feeI Nackkerd Now :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO PLOOS IVAYA CON DIOS

D Akey
07-04-2020, 07:06 AM
Hey, challenge taken up. Well done, MacPloos! Good on all canvases.

I hope it wasn't the first time a lady wore ye oot. It's one of their prime potential characteristics. ;):o

Yeah, I think Damasocl did something really specific to get that great effect -- which if you don't know exactly what he did, it's darn near impossible to match it stroke for stroke. I even question whether he could copy it perfectly himself. So ye did a bang up job.

Go man go!!!!!!!! :cool::cool::cool::):):):cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
07-04-2020, 08:45 AM
Thanks Cap Mac yeah I must admit I got Tired so didn't sharpen at the end ok

This one been hanging around in my Files so thought I would Finnish it ok CIAO PLOOS IVAYA CON

DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
07-04-2020, 10:39 AM
Yeah Back to the Master OK CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
07-04-2020, 09:05 PM
Hi had trouble today as the Pen woundn't show took 4 restarts Before it come on ok CIAO PLOOS

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
07-05-2020, 12:30 AM
You Bastard Ploos getting yuh own back was yuh wait till I see yuh down the Pub I'll show Yuh mad

D Akey
07-05-2020, 02:40 AM
Yeah, looking good, matey.

Don't need to tell me about the frustrations of technology. I've gotten screwed big time by Apple. Don't need to go into the details but between them making it impossible to use my computer using my earlier operating systems and all the software that once worked on it, and tons of data lost on it. Can't even use my time machine back ups. And Adobe's no longer supporting new installs of the expensive software I bought which were the tools of my trade, I'm really regretful of having been a customer of either.

Some may mention that Windows is just as bad. Perhaps. But Mac and Adobe just piss me off anymore.

You mentioned Greed. . . I think that pretty much sums it up.

Sorry about your stylus problems. I hear ya, loud and clear.

Go man go!!!!!

eighty+
07-05-2020, 05:44 AM
Hello my Darling I'm going your way shell I carry your Sac D D D D D D D cool cool cool

CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
07-05-2020, 09:03 AM
ok a quick SMASH to help me find where there are Hiding ok CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA :( :(

smash

eighty+
07-05-2020, 02:05 PM
Hi
Yeah lost it took me ! hour to find it ok CIAO PLOOS IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
07-05-2020, 09:22 PM
Yeah he never even gave me a Grape tight fisted Sod yeah when I see him Down the Pub I

Expect he will want me to Pay for the Beer as well mad mad CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA

rolleyes

eighty+
07-06-2020, 03:45 AM
Yeah That Will teach I'M ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

D Akey
07-06-2020, 04:26 AM
Bloody 'ell, mate. Look at you smashing the speed record through the ol' Space-Time Art Continuum. . .

Anybody asks, you're:

Master MacPloos van Brighton Beach.

Oh aye!

Go Man Go!

eighty+
07-06-2020, 07:22 AM
Yeah. Cap Mac

It’s not my fault. It’s. Rembrandt. Keeps on at me. Do this. Do that. He’s a right slave driver. As a. Teacher all.

He says. Is practice. Practise. And more. Practise. I said. Old on. I’m. 91 and the legs. Are bloated so why don’t you

Go back. To the Nerthlands. And leave me IN Pease. ? Not on your. Nelly. PLOOS. There’s a lot more to do ok. So get. Yuh

Finger. Out. And remember. ROME. Wasn’t. Built. In a Day. Ask. CEASAR a man of great. Words: D:D:D:D Or

Or. Mighty. Cap. Mac. Our favourite scribe. CIAO. HASTA LA VISTA. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE

eighty+
07-06-2020, 10:28 AM
Hi feeling Tired and legs Twitchen getting close to bed time ok CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA

SLAINTE

eighty+
07-06-2020, 03:02 PM
Ok Cap Mac Yeah Another one hits the Dust ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA

D Akey
07-06-2020, 03:49 PM
Looks a bit like Russel Brandt.

Nice one, laddie. Showin' off yer art spirit, ye are. I would ignore any protests from Rembrandt. He's just jealous as hell that you're digital and fast as lightnin', even with yer tingly gams.

I believe ye should revert to yer clan's kilts. The MacPloos o' tha Heelands. Would be easier ta bathe. Would no need ta strip doon. Choost flip oop in the manner o' Seven Year Itchy Marylin Monroe an' yer golden. . . that is if ye kin woo her away from Rembrandt tha is ta give ye the dance moves.

Go man go!!!!!!! :cool::cool::cool:;););):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolle yes::p:p:p:cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
07-07-2020, 02:24 AM
yeah trouble Trouble ok Say no More ok CIAO PLOOS

D Akey
07-07-2020, 03:05 AM
Gives the illusion she ain't lookin' o'er her shoulder. Wif duds like these, a monarch needs a raft o' spies ta tell 'er what's a'comin' oop on 'er from behind since she likely cannay see fer 'erself.

Go man go!

eighty+
07-07-2020, 05:07 AM
Hi Cap Mac No Worry AS Royals have plenty of BodyGaurds to look after them so they can Relax OK

CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
07-07-2020, 09:36 AM
NO Ploos I don't think that's Funny If your not careful I'II

Send you back to REMBRANDT I think He'II put you in the

STOCKS and the Crowd will love It throwing there Rotten Fruit at

YOU ok CIAO PLOOS WITH MY HEAD HUNG LOW :cool::cool::D:D:D IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
07-07-2020, 11:33 AM
HI a touch More ok a quick snack cup of tea quick look at the Box ok CIAO PLOOS ;) :D:D:D:D

then to Bed CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
07-07-2020, 11:03 PM
Hi Tis I D Aye wee More CIAO PLoos

eighty+
07-08-2020, 12:32 AM
Hi yeah She's Gone ??? no ok she's gone to her Castle to meet Ruben's ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
07-08-2020, 03:26 AM
Mein Gott, vanPloos! Met up with Rubens, I see.

When ye see him, tell 'im I used to love 'is sandwich. Boot take away the cornered beef and it's merely a grilled sour kraut on rye. A trifle tangy for a vegetarian sooch as meself.

He had a great studio, did Master Rubens. A right factory o' talent. Yer hired, lad.

Go man go!!!!!!!

eighty+
07-08-2020, 03:59 AM
Hi
Cap Mac Ruben's thought you would like this ?? ok so I sent it ;) :D:D:D:D :D:D:D :D:eek::eek::eek:

eighty+
07-08-2020, 06:13 AM
Hi
Yep I'm Staveing must be time for Nosh ok CIAO Ploos