PDA

View Full Version : Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67

eighty+
12-27-2019, 02:55 AM
Corr thanks tranth. Are you sure ?? It’s my stuff you’re looking at as you have got me confused ��. But. I like it ������ ok.

Happy new year. To you and your family. CIAO. PLOOS. IVAYA CON DIOS. HASTA LA VISTA. SLAINTE

eighty+
12-28-2019, 04:05 AM
Hi ‘Tis l the old Codger Whos trying to figure out the URL of a picture. ??? Ok help

:D :D :D. Time is running short CIAO PLOOS. IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

EDIT NOTE from D Akey: Sorry lad. I got rid of that real world therapist's pic since it had some of her work info on it and it was unrelated to the ArtRage Forums. And I put in some eye candy in her place. Good fer what ails yer eyes.

D Akey
12-28-2019, 05:51 AM
Hi ‘Tis l the old Codger Whos trying to figure out the URL of a picture. ??? Ok help

:D :D :D. Time is running short CIAO PLOOS. IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

I'm a little vague on what you're asking, MacPloos. But I'm guessing you're looking to get someone to come out and assist you or to contact a therapist you were assigned?

Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust HQ
Brighton General Hospital
Elm Grove
Brighton
BN2 3EW

Main telephone number: 01273 696011

https://www.sussexcommunity.nhs.uk/services/

https://www.sussexcommunity.nhs.uk/contact-us/

Go Man GO GO GO!!!! Make that call. Click them links! Vaya con NHS!!!!

eighty+
12-28-2019, 07:57 AM
Thanks. cap Mac. But what I’m asking is. When I try to post Not all the time But it asked For the URL OF THE PICTURE. OK. Which I don’t

Know. ???so how do l find out ( URL OF A PICTURE ). As lM confused. Ok a confused nninty year old SOD CIAO. IVAYA CON DIOS

;:eek:D:D:D��������������������������������������� �������������������������������������������� �����

D Akey
12-28-2019, 08:10 AM
Thanks. cap Mac. But what I’m asking is. When I try to post Not all the time But it asked For the URL OF THE PICTURE. OK. Which I don’t

Know. ???so how do l find out ( URL OF A PICTURE ). As lM confused. Ok a confused nninty year old SOD CIAO. IVAYA CON DIOS

Well, sir. . . if you're linking an oversized picture that's too big for what the forum software allows, then you have to have a website or database elsewhere. So you link to that via URL when someone comes to that post in the forums, it shows up because it doesn't exceed the legal limit, if ye takes me meanin'.

The upshot of that is there's no nevermind to pay it because it isn't something you'll ever likely need to use. So just pass over it when you see it.

SO: Glad to hear you're okay. Last you mentioned, your legs are problems for you and you were down to bread and water. I figured you were either needing a care package and maybe some therapy or you were still chained in the dungeon in one of JackTar's paintings.

PozDrawSki sez: ACH! HOOT! Ye go flashing pictures of nurses and uttering "Help. . . time is. . . running. . . short. . . " Rather sounds like a MAYDAY in December and ye screwed with me stonehendge, ye druidic maniac.:p:rolleyes:;):D:cool:

Glad you're okay.

eighty+
12-28-2019, 10:33 AM
thanks cap mac thats as thick as two planks it looks as if ive got to go and

start singing in the rain dancing slaping my foot down into the puddles like

i think gene kelly ?? Ciao ploos ivaya con dios slainte d:d:d:d

D Akey
12-28-2019, 11:28 AM
All Singin'
All Dancin'
All Puddle Jumpin'
In the Spain Rain
(mainly on the plane)

Introducin':
MacPloos Kelly!

eighty+
12-29-2019, 03:48 AM
Hi Cap Mac Ok I know we've gone into a New Year but I'm not in the Mood for Dancing as its

Raining and my Roof is Leaking OK so do you think you could send Pozdrawski over to fix it if possible as now

my Legs plus my Age its not safe to try and clime up a Ladder these Days :o OK CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE...…..BY THE WAY PUT ON MY TAB A COUPLE LARGE MOONRIVERS :cool::cool:

D Akey
12-29-2019, 07:48 AM
Well, MacPloos, your splashing aboot in the rain, hope that leak get's a patch otherwise you'll be working your dance numbers with swim fins and snorkel.

PozDrawSki sez: I'll come over with me craftsman tools for a Moon River or two, yah sure, you betcha. . . but Wild West style = in a dirty glass. . . cause we're tough as a porch swing nail and hard as a pre-global warming Alaskan gold rush glacier. . . oh aye.

Go man go!!!!! Stay dry and keep off ladders, that's the ticket!

damasocl
12-30-2019, 03:01 AM
Me gustó mucho este trabajo !!!!! Feliz año nuevo!!!!

eighty+
12-30-2019, 11:25 AM
Thanks Damasoci hope you have a good year painting CIAO PLOOS IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
12-30-2019, 11:44 AM
OK OK OK I.ve tried to do a touch up of On the Beach hopfully but be surprised if it shows up :D:D:D:D

CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Sorry LOST NOT a good start for the New Year :rolleyes: :confused::mad:

eighty+
12-30-2019, 11:12 PM
Hi. ‘Tis I. Yes the Kracken. Wakes at 10ocwith the Mother Hubbard empty:confused::confused:😳👀🙏ok looks like Coffee only

Ok I found in my files. A plcture of Mairzie. Who sadly is now longer with us. Ok I just wondered who the Artist was??

Ok going to finish my coffee before it get to cold. 👌. CIAO PLOOS. HASTA LA VISTA. SLAINTE

D Akey
12-31-2019, 05:03 AM
Wow! That's a really nice pic of Mairzie Dotes! I honestly can't remember seeing it. Wasn't me what painted it. It wasn't you? I don't recall the style or having seen it when it was originally posted. But she was a bright light in the forums who kept things upbeat and found the fun in the whole process. I have a feeling that were she still around the forums would not have gotten so quiet.

Well, maybe if someone who recognizes it is still drifting past, they can say. Maybe Caesar can remember. She had lots of friends here who were keen on painting each other's portraits.

PozDrawSki sez: Right then. Off ye get to stoke that mother hubbard. Can't live on coffee alone, though many have tried.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damasocl
12-31-2019, 06:33 AM
Me impactó muy positivamente esta última obra, original y creativa... Mis felicitaciones por tu constante búsqueda de pinturas con diferentes estilos!!!

eighty+
01-01-2020, 11:06 AM
hi tried a touch up but will be surprised if the correct pic turns up ok CIAO PLOOS

ok the wrong one :confused::D:D:D

D Akey
01-01-2020, 11:59 AM
Ach Laddie!!!! They're a'playin' AULD LANG SYNE!

2020!!!! May it be the best year ever for ye!

PozDrawSki sez: Oh aye, 20-20. That be the year of PERFECT VISION!!!!

GO MAN GO!!!!

Hard to image that there young tyke in the painting's reached the TON afore ye! Best make tracks!

:cool::D:p:);)

eighty+
01-01-2020, 01:58 PM
Hi cap. Mac. Yeah missed out. This year on the Calender boy. As having trouble with windows 10. As it’s got too complicated for me at my age
If you know what I mean. As I don’t want to be Htec. Just draw and paint. Ok. Happy New year. To all at. ARTRAGE CIAO. PLOOS. SLAINTE

D Akey
01-02-2020, 02:23 AM
Have to tell ya, MacPloos, how much I admire your keeping swinging at the technology. You're impressive as hell, my dear sir.

PozDrawSki sez: Oh aye. In yer nineties you're kicking that electronic gong around! Great work. And no lie.

GO MAN GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

eighty+
01-02-2020, 03:03 AM
Hi Cap. Mac how are you after seeing the New Year in. :):) sober??:eek::eek::confused::D:D:D:D:D:D. Yeah l

welcomed it in. With. A Cup of co ffee :confused: :o:o:mad: ok. Tried to post the Wedding Couple. Again.

Hope l. Get the right one this time. :D:D:D. CIAO. Ploos. HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE

D Akey
01-02-2020, 08:55 AM
Well sir, it came in with a bit of a snooze. I fell asleep before the clock struck midnight.

PozDrawSki sez: Oh aye, laddie, regarding libations, "To hell with champagne" he says. At the store he got some untested crazy-ass beer based on the label only.
It's called:

Peanut Butter Milk Stout from the brand of Belching Beaver.

Was really strange to my taste buds. Not unpleasant but also not pleasant. I have absolutely no idea how he could ever think that would be a good way to welcome in The Roaring 20s, TNG (the next generation), but he swapped his coins for six magic cans that when tossed aside produced a giant bean stalk. Bloody hell. . . This is what I have to put up with. . . Lunatic artists!

GO MAN GO!!!!!!!!!!

eighty+
01-02-2020, 12:50 PM
well its taken me more Years then I can remember :eek :as I always kept away from Layers thinking they were

too complicated for this old Sod up in his cold Garrett and nothing in the Mother Hubburd but as its the Start

of another Year I bit the Bullet in a Frenzy of Despair and with one eye Cocked up watching for the Reaper just

incase he is doing his Dayly Rounds :eek::eek: OK with my mouth Open and gasping for air I dared and Went

into LAYERS Like With a Apointment with Fear :mad fool that I am ok read next Page tomorrow as im in

Shock CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

ive

eighty+
01-02-2020, 03:20 PM
Hi I'm In the Mood For Dancing But its time to be inbed:):):(:

CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
01-03-2020, 01:37 PM
Hi ok yeah I'm up had no choise as now they've fitted a keysafe on my front door it was the Nurse telling me

to get UP as its 3.ocpm ok as she checked and said all ok but your short of Iron I said well I never touch the

stuff ??? ok then she said ok I will be back in 2 weeks I said Yeah But not if the Reaper comes first :D:D:D:

OK CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE (ok a quick touch up )

eighty+
01-03-2020, 01:42 PM
Hi Blimey its late I think I'd better go to Bed OK CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

D Akey
01-03-2020, 03:44 PM
Hi ok yeah I'm up had no choise as now they've fitted a keysafe on my front door it was the Nurse telling me

to get UP as its 3.ocpm ok as she checked and said all ok but your short of Iron I said well I never touch the

stuff ??? ok then she said ok I will be back in 2 weeks I said Yeah But not if the Reaper comes first :D:D:D:

Ach Noooo, MacDoogle! When yer caddy recommends to lay oop with a short iron, ye moost do it. There's no choice in the matter for a hae' of a Scot, lest ye wind oop trapped.

PozDrawSki sez: So when ye spoke of Layers, why ye had me thinkin' it were Layers in ArtRage. Boot it were yer fine aristocratic self in bed at 3pm. It'were yew a'layer in bed, all cozy, just a waitin' for the service staff ta coom and wrestle yer inta yer tuxedo. Next ye'll be callin' yerself Benedict Cummerbund an' paintin' the town red.

Paint them layers, laddie! Go, Sir Ploos! Go!!!!!

damasocl
01-04-2020, 01:45 AM
Excelentes tus trabajos, cada vez mejores y fieles a tu estilo!

eighty+
01-04-2020, 03:04 PM
Thanks Damascoi I'm just about to get into bed ok CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
01-05-2020, 10:54 AM
yEAH TIS I STILL FIGHTING WITH THE IPAD PRO WHO'S WINNING yUK yUK yUK

CIAO PLOOS IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
01-06-2020, 12:52 AM
Hi Yeah Tis I :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO PLOOS

D Akey
01-06-2020, 05:50 AM
Wow, a great finish. Looks like you've bested the iPad. Told it who's boss. Great work. Love the frame too. But I really like the foreground houses and all that bit. You're back in the game, laddie.

PozDrawSki sez: Well, now you've finished the off white cliffs, you can start on me kitchen. Oh aye. Two coats, my dear sir. We're goin' with the paint color: eggshell.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!!!

eighty+
01-06-2020, 04:05 PM
Hi:p. :D:D:D:confused::confused::confused: CIAO. PLOOS. IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ��������

eighty+
01-06-2020, 04:12 PM
Our. Chest moi:confused::confused: CIAO PLOOS. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE

eighty+
01-07-2020, 01:03 AM
Hi. Tis. I :D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

D Akey
01-07-2020, 05:11 AM
Our. Chest moi:confused::confused: CIAO PLOOS. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE

Were you saying this was you in the pic? Have no idea what a "chest moi" is. "c'est moi"? Or it's your family (ie. your heart?) What's that yer sayin', lad?

PozDrawSki sez: Whatever he's sayin', the matter is the artwork which is great. . . especially since he's paintin' with stylus in one hand all the while whipping aboot a broadsword in the other holding the iPad at bay.

Go man go! I think you're making it all work again. Bravo.

How's the layers thing going?

eighty+
01-07-2020, 07:22 AM
HI c'est Moi Savah:D:D

eighty+
01-07-2020, 08:15 AM
Hi. Cap. Mac. :D. It tooK me about. 1/2 an Hour to trim the white off the no 1. Then a touch up for No 2. About 20 Mins then 2hours fightingTrying to post it ok with luck I'll find out who the Artist is. And the name of. The. Women Ok.
CIAO Ploos HASTA la VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
01-07-2020, 10:58 AM
hi a little more I hope with my arm twisted up my back. By IPAD. PRO :D:D:rolleyes: ok CIAO. PLOOS. IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
01-07-2020, 11:12 AM
Hi. Yeah back again. More trouble showing the picture. No 3it comes up. But can’t get it down to the bottom ok CIAO PLOOS

eighty+
01-08-2020, 06:32 AM
Hi Tis I :eek Yeah I'm Kackerd trying to post ??? with the ipad Pro Laughing like Idjut :o :rolleyes :p:p

Hari
01-08-2020, 09:14 AM
You changed background. Now is better. Before that was a bit borring. Now it is fine!

eighty+
01-08-2020, 01:49 PM
Thanks. Hari for Looking those 1st 3. There’s only a small difference between them ok. as I’m to old to try To copy of the Original in 1 go
Even the one I call FINN . I Can’t say that I’m happy with as l get the feeling. I should do more. Ok. Sorry don’t know who the Artist is or the
Name of the Picture. Regards. PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE

eighty+
01-09-2020, 12:17 AM
Hi Tis I :D:D:D:D:D:D:D Still Fighting the iPad Pro ok CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
01-09-2020, 02:37 AM
Yeah. A long time ago when I was invited to Caesar,s. Gardens. Palace as his Butler was sick. So l stood in for him :D:D:D

CIAO. PLOOS. HASTA LA VISTA. SLAINTE

D Akey
01-09-2020, 05:14 AM
You're cookin', MacPloos!

Go man go!!!!

eighty+
01-10-2020, 03:25 AM
Yeah Back too touch ups its all my iPad Pro lets me do ?? As had started a painting then when I want a coffee I press Backup hoping to get back Painting again but No My iPad Pro gives me what he wants
me to do OK so as you can see my Hands are tied behind my back :(:( CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA
IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

HI got to go as I see the REAPER Is Close :rolleyes:

ok

ipad

D Akey
01-10-2020, 07:06 AM
Being bossed by your iPad is it then, MacPloos? Well, at least it picks good pictures. Has taste does your iPad.

Go man go!

eighty+
01-10-2020, 09:18 AM
Yeah Cap Mac up early today and will trY another bash at painting today ok while the IPad Pro is still asleep :D:D:D. CIAO PLOOS

HASTA LA VISTA. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE

eighty+
01-10-2020, 11:24 AM
Yeah Cap Mac The Tower Looms Close at least I will not have to order my food from ASDA:D:D:D:D:D:D:

eighty+
01-11-2020, 02:25 PM
Yeah Tis I THE Mad old Sod Still Playing with the iPad Pro :eek::eek::confused::confused:When should be

in Bed fast asleep for the last 2hours:o:o:D:D:D:D CIAO Ploos Hasta La Vista IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

ok a Touch up as allowed my iPad PRO :eek::eek:

D Akey
01-12-2020, 06:04 AM
New pics and old. Looking good, MacPloos. Love that you don't shy away from complex images to paint. They really tell a story. Also the portraits are very cool. I remember the one drawing straight forward shot (self-portrait?) looking like done in charcoal of the lad with the beard.

Go man go!!!!!!!!

eighty+
01-12-2020, 08:43 AM
Hi Cap Mac juustt woke and I’m very confused. As I got my breakfast ready and. Some coffee. When I find the time is 19-38 Sat:rolleyes: so somewhere. It appears I’ve lost or gained a day while asleep ok. :cool::confused::confused: CIAO. PLOOS ?????

D Akey
01-12-2020, 10:04 AM
Nay lad. Ye didn't lose your day. We have it here in Los Angeles, keeping it warm for ya. Come collect it.

eighty+
01-12-2020, 10:42 AM
CORR Thanks Cap as had me Worried anyway feeling lazy have done another touch up OK

CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
01-12-2020, 12:18 PM
Hi OK don't Laugh I know its late but I'm in the Mood for (Dancing ) sorry Painting :eek::eek::D:D:D

eighty+
01-12-2020, 03:34 PM
Yeah Emma I know the Feeling ok CIAO Ploos Slaufen si Gut Yavole ?? CIAO Ploos

HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE :confused ::confused: :D:D

eighty+
01-12-2020, 10:47 PM
Hi a Quick try ? ok I not who your guess is as good Mine ok CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
01-13-2020, 12:59 AM
HI Corr Blimey Midday already ok think I'll have Forty Winks ok

eighty+
01-13-2020, 03:27 AM
ok ok Yeah yuh Win Some and yuh lose ??????:eek::eek: CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

D Akey
01-13-2020, 05:09 AM
Ah, a trip through the old gallery. Fun.

As to the last one, my guess is this chap -- only in a slightly different pose and outfit. But I looked at your drawing and the eye to our right looks like a Bogey. Ring any bells?

eighty+
01-13-2020, 06:16 AM
Yeah Well Cap Mac he always. Takes me back to the. African Queen and the black Leeches:eek::eek:at the moment I can’t remember her name

But did enjoy the film Ok I might have a bash. But not sure which one :D. The one of Emma asleep While painting. Was like me:D:D:D

CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE§§

eighty+
01-13-2020, 03:12 PM
Hi. Yeah lost track of year. Day and time ok :confused::confused::mad:OK. CIAO. PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA. SLAINTE

eighty+
01-13-2020, 03:35 PM
Yeah ten years ago. So they must be. Nearly 20 years. Old now. Ok. Found in my files which surprised me :confused:

Ok. CIAO. PLOOS. HASTA LA VISTA. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE.

D Akey
01-13-2020, 06:59 PM
You're trying to remember the name of Katherine Hepburn co-starring with Bogart on The African Queen.

As to the two lassies in that portrait, why they're first rate, MacPloos. I'm very impressed at how patient you were with them. Soft and nice forms. Great painting. No kidding -- at least not kids anymore at 20 years old now.

Go man go!!!!

eighty+
01-13-2020, 10:50 PM
HI That's about all I can Say as I have just Taken 1/2 hour fighting with my iPad Pro trying to post OK so i'm
:confused: as you can Imgine :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS yes I tried :p:p

eighty+
01-14-2020, 02:28 AM
hi yeah sorry as was nearly asleep ok think after posting I think I will have 40 Winks OK CIAO Ploos

HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
01-14-2020, 10:25 AM
Always love seeing pics that you do of your wife, MacPloos, whether herself or something where you were together in a beautiful setting. It lays your big heart in the open for all to get warmed. I'm sorry she passed away and I feel your loss.

Keep painting and fight the good fight against the forces of technology. Pad them I's! And cross your t-squares. . . or some such rubbish.

Go man GO!!!! Paint and draw!!! That you have mastered. Filing -- eh, not so much.

eighty+
01-14-2020, 04:13 PM
Hi Yeah a bit slow today as lost track what I was doing think is due to my age :confused :ok CIAO PLOOS

eighty+
01-14-2020, 07:57 PM
Hi
Yeah I've been in Japan all day on Telly ;) as was good to get away From the B.B.C showing Their

Favourite Boys Face Boris every 2 Seconds Yuk Yuk CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
01-14-2020, 10:17 PM
HI A Quicky OK CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

D Akey
01-15-2020, 10:46 AM
You were in Japan and never spilled a drop of soy sauce. You're an inspiration to eaters throughout the land.

Good to see stuff is going well. I love the painting of the woman (assume it's a sailor's wife) staring out at her worst fears. Challenging occupation, being a seaman as well as them what waits for 'em.

Hope you're well.

My other computer stopped booting. Freaking me out. Have any tech suggestions, MacIntosh Ploos?

Go man go!

eighty+
01-15-2020, 04:14 PM
Hi. Yeah. Notecards :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Alexandra
01-16-2020, 02:44 PM
Hi Eighty, I was playing catch up on your wonderful thread. So many great works. A belated Happy New Year to you and D Akey, and all of AR.

eighty+
01-16-2020, 07:00 PM
Hi Sandy long time no see thanks happy New year to you to ok yeah The Reaper keeps Flying Bye so I

keep a look out so far I've been lucky ?? But It looks as if the old style of wars is over as it now appears

It will be the top bods of all nations who start trouble will be worried as no longer will they be able to

Dodge what they have Created and say Sod You Jack were OK :D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO Ploos

D Akey
01-17-2020, 10:38 AM
Hiya, Sandy!

Hola, MacPloos!

Looks like your artist in the latest pic's got a tigress by the tail. Heck, it's why I became an artist. T'was all aboot the tail. . . the tale. . . don't be tellin' no tales. . . I can't recall.

Go lady and gent GO! Have a great 2020.

eighty+
01-17-2020, 06:50 PM
yeah gone Lazy so just on touch ups OK yeah its my Age :confused: ;):D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO Ploos

lazy

eighty+
01-18-2020, 07:57 AM
Hi
:D:D:D:D Yeah still enjoying Playing with touch ups ok CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

D Akey
01-18-2020, 08:39 AM
Nice to see these again. Glad you still have your hand in it.

Go man go!

eighty+
01-19-2020, 12:27 AM
HI yeah Snow ? alright for the Kids Playing with but for this old Sod I have to Huddle by the Fire to

keep Warm eek eek CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

limey-g
01-19-2020, 02:46 AM
Hi Eighty I see you are still doing some interesting works

eighty+
01-19-2020, 04:46 AM
Yeah. Limey Im still Playing like a Mad Fool Ok eek :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
01-19-2020, 05:06 AM
Hi Limy I just thought you might like this one OK ;);):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA

eighty+
01-19-2020, 11:12 PM
Hi Yeah took along time to Post ?? but it looks as if its come Threw Now :D:D:D CIAO Ploos SLAINTE

eighty+
01-20-2020, 01:30 AM
HI
think I need a Shut Eye ok CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
01-21-2020, 01:51 AM
Hi ok Quick Smash of TV girl but cant remember her name ok Think her eyes need adjustmet ;):D:D

CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
01-21-2020, 06:58 AM
HI yeah I think the Girls Name is LUCY ? ok CIAO Ploos IVYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
01-21-2020, 09:11 AM
Hi yeah just found did try to post 2 days ago but gave up trying OK CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

D Akey
01-21-2020, 10:21 AM
Nice stuff, Eighty+. Keep drawing and painting!

eighty+
01-21-2020, 07:54 PM
Hi Cap Mac. Yeah I’m still trying. But the legs have swollen which doesn’t help me when drawing as can’t feel comfortable ok

But will blunder on regardless. CIAO PLOOS. HASTA LA VISTA. IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ������

D Akey
01-21-2020, 10:34 PM
Does the health system there not cover compression socks and leggings? I don't want to diagnose but I would think that might help some?

Anyway, keep going, lad. Walk a little at least around the house a bit. But be careful not to trip or lose your balance. Safety first and all.

If your joints are holding up, you're ahead of the game. My step-dad is 94 and works out 3x a week. His muscles are pretty decent, but the knees are a real hardship for him.

Be well, MacPloos. Paint when you can. Your paintings are looking pretty grand.

Go man go!!!!!:cool::):rolleyes::cool::)

eighty+
01-21-2020, 11:06 PM
Hi Cap Mac Blimey what the Time as I thought you'd be in bed fast asleep :D:D:D:D:D:D:cool::confused:

CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA Remember for Who the Bell Tolls :eek::eek::eek:

eighty+
01-22-2020, 12:50 AM
HI :cool cool Yeah Went Mad Bunged a touch of Colour on just a little not to much ok CIAO Ploos

D Akey
01-22-2020, 02:56 PM
I really love these last two, MacDoogle! Very good forms to them albeit the first one is a little distorted but that works great for me -- like a style. I like the additional treatment as well. Keep it up!

Go man go!!!

eighty+
01-22-2020, 08:56 PM
Hi
Ok ‘tis I.:D:D:D Couldn't sleep so got up out of bed :eek::eek::confused::cool::cool: CIAO Ploos

eighty+
01-22-2020, 11:21 PM
HI Tis I OK :D:D:D BBC Girl LUCY :):) Half Time as Ref Blew his Whistle ok CIAO Ploos :cool:

eighty+
01-23-2020, 02:21 AM
HI Tis I Ploos with the Dodgy Legs :p:D:D:D:D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
01-23-2020, 05:23 AM
Hi:D Yes ? well what Shell I Say Just that Im Confused think its my age I have Noticed that the Reaper keeps Flying Bye

:eek: Yeah you don't Now when you Start and you never know the end Date OK :D:D:D CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA

eighty+
01-23-2020, 10:24 PM
HI Yeah Still half asleep ok CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
01-24-2020, 02:07 AM
Hi Tried to Trace OK and this is What I end up with ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOC

Mike A
01-24-2020, 04:34 AM
You've been a busy bee! I see The Reaper has skipped past you... ;)

eighty+
01-24-2020, 05:26 AM
Yeah Mike A He Did Swoop in but I quickly bashed him with my

2 Walking Sticks before he had a chance to Settle Shouting

I,m Busy P ….Off :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO Ploos

HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

D Akey
01-24-2020, 05:54 PM
Got to fill in the hours on the job somehow. The sheep are not the best conversationalists. And these two look like they have plenty of little nothings to say.

Looking grand, laddie.

Go man go!

eighty+
01-24-2020, 11:09 PM
Yeah Cap Mac Looks Like a Thumbs Up :D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
01-24-2020, 11:59 PM
yeah O what a View no that I'm stuck in my Armchair :(:(:(:eek::eek::eek: CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
01-25-2020, 02:20 AM
Hi Yeah no food ok got to go to Sainsburys or Stave :eek::eek :D:D:D CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA :cool:

eighty+
01-25-2020, 12:24 PM
Hi one word Heathcliffe ok CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
01-25-2020, 11:49 PM
Hi Up early as couldn't sleep didn't feel comfitible :cool::confused CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
01-26-2020, 03:26 AM
Yeah Those Bastards never did bring my Champers Back :mad::mad::mad: CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA

eighty+
01-26-2020, 07:44 AM
Hi ok Just a Touch up CIAO Ploos :D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
01-26-2020, 09:14 AM
Hi Tis I :eek::D:D:D OK Time is going Fast :eek::eek::cool::confused: CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA

D Akey
01-26-2020, 12:59 PM
Hope the Mother Hubbard got sorted and ye at least got enough cornflakes to last ye.

Paintings look like a run through gallery row. Excellent. You really have a remarkable body o' work, laddie!

Stay fit and walk when ye can. Want yer gams to look good and stout when they fit he for yer kilts. Spindly pins would be a right embarrassment to them lads in the heelands. Now that I think of it, that may be why they cut off yer supply o' 'aggis. There's a poser. . . or will be once we get ye outfitted.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!

eighty+
01-27-2020, 12:54 AM
SORRY John But Beards are in Fashsion ok ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
01-27-2020, 02:23 AM
Hi a quick Smash of a native before the Cowboys Come :eek::D CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
01-27-2020, 06:02 AM
Hi Tis I having Trouble Posting :confused::confused::confused: ok CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISYA SLAINTE

eighty+
01-27-2020, 06:57 AM
Hi ok I've keep forgetting what part I'm painting I think Its my Age :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO Ploos

D Akey
01-27-2020, 10:30 AM
Hi ok I've keep forgetting what part I'm painting I think Its my Age :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO Ploos

If your comment is real, there's a quick way to keep track and make notes. Handy if you're juggling paintings.

Just make a new layer and note it right on THAT NEW LAYER (not on your painting, mind). You then just pop off the visibility once you have seen your note.

E Voila mon ami!

Go man go!!!!!9851198512

eighty+
01-27-2020, 12:09 PM
Thanks Cap Mac for showing The Leg As I must admit I was confused as its the 1st time I've been to a

Roman Orgy I think Caesar sent me some Tickets :o;);):D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
01-28-2020, 03:47 AM
Yeah Finn at last Je espere :cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
01-28-2020, 11:36 AM
HI:D:D:D :OW My God What have you done to My Face sorry I'm not Paying you for that :eek::eek:

sorry but its cold up in the Garrett and my hands got cold ok but I will get a Electric fire but I will Have

To put my Prices up ok CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

garrett

eighty+
01-29-2020, 12:48 AM
Hi Sorry I didn't get up to late so just done a Touch up ok CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLIANTE

eighty+
01-29-2020, 03:47 AM
HI sorry I forgot her lipstick :eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
01-29-2020, 05:10 AM
Hi yeah the Eyes are tired so think I'll get my Head and have a quick forty winks ok CIAO Ploos

eighty+
01-29-2020, 02:05 PM
Hi Conn a quicky for you ok. Ciao. Conn Dave. Xxx

eighty+
01-30-2020, 02:56 AM
Hi Yeah Legs Swollen up so i'm not to Comfatable when drawing ok so can't put my elastic stocking on

The Nurse who came today said it looks like the legs will have to be rewrapped in Bandages :eek::eek:

OK CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
01-30-2020, 04:20 AM
Hi The sun is up and Shining ok time for Lunch CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
01-30-2020, 11:13 AM
Hi TIS I :D:D:D:D:D: yeah Raining just my luck ok so went into a Café for a couple of Bisquits and a

Café while waiting for the Bus ok CIAO PLoos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
01-31-2020, 02:34 AM
Hi had a long sleep but don't feel much better as legs are Swollen so can't put on the elastic stockings

t He Nurse said they might have to bandage them Again :(:(:(:eek::eek::confused: CIAO Ploos SLAINTE

eighty+
01-31-2020, 04:00 AM
OK Say no More ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO PLOOS SLAINTE

eighty+
01-31-2020, 07:38 AM
Hi Yeah She's Shy ok CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
01-31-2020, 01:37 PM
Hi A Quick Smash ok :D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
01-31-2020, 10:41 PM
Hi :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DCIAO. PLOOS

eighty+
02-01-2020, 05:53 AM
Hi had a long Sleep ok I don't know whats happened as the tools all show ??? ok CIAO Ploos SLAINTE

eighty+
02-01-2020, 05:57 AM
sorry I'm lost :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO Ploos SLAINTE

D Akey
02-01-2020, 08:41 AM
Good stuff. So was that gent in the photo yourself a number of years back before the beard or someone else?

He could be one of your mates? Anyway, good to see you're so active.

eighty+
02-01-2020, 10:37 AM
Hi Naomi ConGratulations :D:D:D will post when I remember How to :confused: Dave CIAO SLAINTE

Hi Cap Mac it looks as if weve got our own Trump now called Boris :eek::eek: CIAO Ploos SLAINTE

dave

eighty+
02-02-2020, 01:37 AM
Hi A quick look A long time ago :D:D:D CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

damasocl
02-02-2020, 01:50 AM
Excelentes y originales trabajos de arte... Congratulaciones!

eighty+
02-02-2020, 06:11 AM
Hi Tis I :D ok Started as a Quickie but got envovled :D:D CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
02-02-2020, 11:23 AM
HI

Yeah Managed to Post at last as my Computer likes to get me upset I should give him a right good

Kicking when I can Find Him :mad::mad::mad::confused::confused: CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA

eighty+
02-02-2020, 02:17 PM
Hi
a Quick Starter ok now to Bed :D:D:D:D CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
02-02-2020, 09:48 PM
Yeah Women will weep but think of the Profits my Boy :D:D:D CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
02-03-2020, 03:27 AM
Hi Yeah From The Moon ;) cool confused CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
02-03-2020, 04:15 AM
Hi yeah I'm still Playing ok CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
02-03-2020, 11:14 AM
HI Sorry just come too I must have fallen asleep ok CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
02-03-2020, 01:58 PM
Hi need Help as when I want a Ref Pic It only shows me Pics from my own files Which I don't want ?? ok

well over a year ago I think before Micro 10 I could go through more or less the Artist of the world and

safe Pic's that I liked because I'm fed up not being able to see new face'es to try to Draw ok Suggestions

Welcome Thanks Ploos The Old Codger ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

help

D Akey
02-03-2020, 04:10 PM
Surf: Google Images

Search String: Artist's Name or Subject

Save the Pic you want to your computer

From inside ArtRage, add as a reference image the image you just downloaded which is now on your computer.

I'm guessing at what the snag is for you. But I hope this helps.

eighty+
02-04-2020, 02:24 AM
Hi Cap Mac Tis I ;) :D Yeah I See he's having rest while he's Waiting for You :D:D:D:D:D:D OK

eighty+
02-04-2020, 04:44 AM
HI yeah I Dived back to do a Touch up as I saw they was a lot I missed the first time ok CIAO Ploos

HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
02-04-2020, 05:51 AM
Hi OK Yeah I'm bashing St Thomas this time taking the smile off his Face :p:D:D:D CIAO Ploos Slainte

eighty+
02-04-2020, 10:41 AM
Hi. Cap Mac. Sorry. More. Turnarounds. for you as got. To keep you Busy or make. Poozdrawe y before he

goes to sleep. Ok. CIiAO PLOOS. HASTA. LA. VISTA SLAINTE

D Akey
02-04-2020, 12:11 PM
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world,
for
PozDrawSki. . .

Po Po PozDrawSki. . .

Po Po Po PozDrawSkiiiii. . . .

-- Gotta get them Kinks out, eh laddie?

eighty+
02-05-2020, 11:53 AM
Hi Tis I Yeah Having Trouble Posting but think its gone ok now I hope CIAO HASTA LA VISTA

eighty+
02-06-2020, 12:17 AM
Yeah. Yuh have ta take what comes:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D. CIAO. PLOOS. IVAYA Con. DIOS. CON COMPUTER

damasocl
02-06-2020, 02:15 AM
Cada día que pasa, tus trabajos siguen evolucionando hacia mejores y bien realizados...

eighty+
02-06-2020, 07:29 AM
Hi ok Back in a Min OK Its come up Think ?? :D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS

THANKS DAMASOCI :cool::cool::cool:

Sorry about his floating eye I feel as if I Kept moving it down and closer to his Nose but some B----tards

has put it Back :mad ::p

eighty+
02-06-2020, 11:57 AM
Hi A quickie for our Friend Caesar I think he might be Fishing on Sardinia and some Painting

in Water Colour ok CIAO Caesar HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE:cool::cool:;):D

eighty+
02-06-2020, 03:47 PM
Yeah the Fool as he Should have gone to Spec's Saver's :cool::cool::D:D:D CIAO Ploos

I see I've missed the Side of his face ok not a good HairDresser am I :confused:

D Akey
02-06-2020, 05:23 PM
Be well, MacDoogle! Your paintings are looking grand.

Go man go!

eighty+
02-07-2020, 03:06 AM
HI It T'was a Thursday and the Sun is high in the Sky and I've not been long up :cool::cool: ok and my

Coffee has Got cold again Whilst Drawing :(

Sorry attachments won't Work OK CIAO Ploos

eighty+
02-07-2020, 03:15 AM
OK I Will try again OK its showing :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO Ploos

eighty+
02-07-2020, 04:30 AM
Hi tis I ok this one is just for Practise ok as was never happy before with my effault ???? rolleyes

CIAO Ploos

eighty+
02-07-2020, 06:43 AM
Hi Tis I:D Ok Time for Food OK CIAO Ploos :o:(:(

eighty+
02-07-2020, 11:31 AM
Hi Yeah I've got my Spec's with me :D:D CIAO IVAYA. CON. DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
02-07-2020, 12:25 PM
yeah been trying for the Last 1\2 hour ok CIAO Ploos :mad :mad ::mad ::mad:

eighty+
02-08-2020, 12:17 AM
HI L ate Starting Sorry I can't hear you ring me Later Thanks :confused::D:D:D:D CIAO Ploos

D Akey
02-08-2020, 06:12 AM
Cooking along, laddie! Nice work. I can see you're particularly industrious. Fantastic!

Go man go!

eighty+
02-08-2020, 06:36 AM
HI Cap Mac Yeah when I got up I didn't Feel to good so sat in the armchair and went back to Sleep for

A few hours when awoke I see was t it Kirk Douglas has Popped off at 103 so I thought I'd better get

Painting or before I know it the Gatekeeper Reaper will be Ringing my doorbell :eek::eek::eek::D:D:

CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE :cool::cool::cool :confused::p

eighty+
02-08-2020, 09:33 AM
Hi Ok just a bit More ok CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
02-08-2020, 02:10 PM
Hi Sorry its Late ok Time for Bed CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

is That YOU Ringing Again ??

eighty+
02-09-2020, 01:35 AM
Yeah was up early and there was no food :( so just had a Coffee and started to Draw wondering if my

Legs could get me to the shop for food and back home again ?????? CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS

yeah he looks like a Music Man ??

m

eighty+
02-09-2020, 03:40 AM
Hi Tis I ok A Quick Sketch think it might be the BBC Girl who shows us aII the Castles in the Good

old Days when we were lucky to live in a 1 room Shack and also if Lucky a Loaf of bread would help

Populate Australia those were the Good old Days I wonder where ( Boris will send us ??? )

CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

D Akey
02-09-2020, 04:36 AM
MacPloos, look at you go with all this art!

Ye ain't no peasant and them in the castle don't have it all. . . not yet. So get thee to the market forthwithe!!! Ye could probably do with the walk.

Go man go!!!!

eighty+
02-09-2020, 10:46 AM
Hi Cap Mac Yeah don't worry about his Eyes as I liked them as is OK CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA

;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
02-09-2020, 01:19 PM
Hi A Quick Smash OK CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
02-09-2020, 04:23 PM
Hi Cap Mac Yeah don't worry about his Eyes as I liked them as is.

Eyes are not always symmetrical. This gent looks perfectly credible to me. In fact I give you two thumbs up!

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!

eighty+
02-09-2020, 10:16 PM
Hi Cap Mac Thanks my big trouble with the Reference as it only gives stuff from My past work when over a few years
ago I get lists of past artist from all over the World to look at and save by my choise ok but at the Momemt I feel

restrited if you follow how I feel OK sorry about the spelling :D:D:D CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

REQUIRED HELP FOR A OLD CODGER :confused:

I could

eighty+
02-10-2020, 02:25 AM
HI A touch More OK CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
02-10-2020, 02:43 AM
HI A touch more ok CIAO Ploos SLAINTE

eighty+
02-10-2020, 10:24 AM
HI OK A quick COPY of DAMASOCI GIRL With Thanks CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS

D Akey
02-10-2020, 01:06 PM
Right-o, lad! Just ye click on each one of the links below and you'll come to a page with many thumbnail pics to choose from. Just click on any ones that interest you and it will enlarge (hopefully) and you ought to be able to save it.

PozDrawSki sez: Go man go!!!!!

https://tinyurl.com/tp9wlo2

https://tinyurl.com/txuch6g

https://tinyurl.com/quttxk8

https://tinyurl.com/tfxknf8

https://tinyurl.com/uv2zv6o

https://tinyurl.com/vr5qezl

https://tinyurl.com/ulktl3z

eighty+
02-11-2020, 12:00 AM
HI Thanks Cap Mac looks like they will drive me Crazy :eek::eek: :D:D:D CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
02-11-2020, 03:57 AM
HI Thanks Cap Mac looks like they will drive me Crazy

Never known you to be one to shy away from a challenge, MacPloos. Ye sounded the alarm and the paint brigade came to the rescue, paintings flying.

PozDrawSki sez: Oh aye, and there's plenty more where they came from. So ye best gird up yer loins, and have at! And if ye have a theme you're interested in, that would be no problem to link you to those.

eighty+
02-11-2020, 04:18 AM
Hi cap mac. Yeah I'm with the Russian ;). N F And looking like a will be with him for soon time. Ok. But I've Stiil not found found how to get them on the computer So it looks as if I will have to hold the IPad. Pro. Up to see the picture to
Copy from. Ok. CIAO. Ploos. Keep the Flag. flying now trump is back in charge. :D

eighty+
02-11-2020, 06:56 AM
Yeah they Wouldn't accept Nicolai :( confused :( CIAO Ploos

D Akey
02-11-2020, 07:00 AM
Here ya go lad. His papa. Enjoy.

D Akey
02-11-2020, 07:02 AM
A Native American -- I think from New Mexico.

D Akey
02-11-2020, 07:03 AM
Another Native American -- this time painted.

D Akey
02-11-2020, 07:05 AM
I'm assuming you can download pics off of this here web site? Artrage.com. If not, do your best.

By the way, I quite like that painting you did of the apple-cheeked young fellow from around the time of Franz Hals or whatever. Nice one, that.

eighty+
02-11-2020, 08:38 AM
Cap Mac that francs Hal. Is not mine . Posted by my mistake. Ok. I’ve just done but was refused. I so had another bash. With luck will go. Threw. Ok CIAO PLOOS. HASTA LA VISTA. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE

eighty+
02-11-2020, 11:51 AM
Hi :D:confused::confused: Bloody hell been trying to Post for 20 minutes ok don't no wether to look ??

OK its Showing:D

eighty+
02-11-2020, 01:40 PM
Hi
Cap Mac a quick Fun one so you Can have a Laugh :cool::cool::D:D:D CIAO Ploos SLAINTE

ciao

D Akey
02-11-2020, 08:04 PM
Grandma Moses Poses Under Our Noses. Fun image lad!

byroncallas
02-11-2020, 08:56 PM
Holy whatevers and whatnots 80, over 1.2 MILLION views
Blows my mind. Wonderful to see you remain prolific and inspired.

eighty+
02-11-2020, 10:46 PM
Hi. Byron. Aye. It's that Cap. Mac. He keeps twisting my arm Aye it's a the say. I just. Don't know. :confused::D

eighty+
02-12-2020, 02:33 AM
Hi Tis I OK Just tried a Landscape :eek::eek: :confused: CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
02-12-2020, 08:18 AM
HI TIS I :eek: Yeah the Mother Hubbord is Empty :eek::eek::(:(:confused: CIAO Ploos SLAINTE

D Akey
02-12-2020, 11:52 AM
Yeah, MacWalkingstick, it's time to shuffle on over to the store to buy that poor dog a bone. . . and some cornflakes. Good for the gams for ye to circulate. Or it's good to circulate for the gams. . . or something.

Good, the last couple pics. You're doing good work.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!!

eighty+
02-12-2020, 12:16 PM
Hi Cap Mac Yeah I get Confused Easely :cool::cool ;) :D:D:D CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
02-12-2020, 02:16 PM
HI Nearly time for Bed OK CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
02-13-2020, 02:14 AM
HI
ok Feeling Tired so escuse me being Slow CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
02-13-2020, 11:02 PM
HI Yeah I'm Confused no all ok now the Boxer has come out of the changing room :D:D:D CIAO Ploos

eighty+
02-14-2020, 02:35 AM
HI
ok trouble posting today ??? :confused::confused: CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

hi

eighty+
02-14-2020, 09:38 AM
Hi
ok Tired been Dozing most of the Day eek rolleye confused CIAO Ploos SLAINTE

eighty+
02-14-2020, 03:59 PM
HI :D:D:D:D A Copy Of Patrick's ok time for Bed now as I feel Knackerd Now CIAO Ploos SLAINTE

D Akey
02-14-2020, 05:15 PM
Good Lord, MacPloos. Where'd ye find a pic of that silent era cross-eyed comedian Ben Turpin. Fantastic.

I'm loving these pics you've been doing.

Go man go!!!!

eighty+
02-15-2020, 02:02 AM
HI Tis I:confused confused :D:D:D CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
02-15-2020, 11:54 AM
Hi ok I'm fighting Like a Madman but now I've had to Stop due to go

and make a Sandwhich and a Coffee befor I Collape eek eek

hi

eighty+
02-16-2020, 12:10 AM
Hi ok my 2nd try sending ?? :confused: :mad: CIAO Ploos

eighty+
02-16-2020, 02:55 AM
HI another try at Patricks ok CIAO Ploos HASTA LA ViSTA SLAINTE

eighty+
02-16-2020, 08:47 AM
Hi I hear Trump is giving land away in the middle east I didn't now he

had Golf Cources there anyway the Natives are excited thinking HE will

give them back their Tribal Land :eek: :D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO PIoos

eighty+
02-16-2020, 01:56 PM
Yeah They Look For him everwhere the dreaded Scarlett Pimpernel ??

May be He's in Heaven ? or in HeII ? as nobody no's :confused eek :):)

Patrick_K
02-16-2020, 05:49 PM
That one with the lady is amazing. Well done!

eighty+
02-16-2020, 10:21 PM
HI Patrick yeah you've made me look Harder Thanks CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
02-17-2020, 01:23 AM
Hi Yep still doing Touch Ups OK CIAO PIoos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

D Akey
02-17-2020, 10:03 AM
Ah yes, I well remember these. Nice to pull them out of mothballs for a refresh. Blow the dust off as it were.

Go man go!!!!!

eighty+
02-17-2020, 11:54 PM
Hi yeah up early most unusal :D:D:D: Just going to have a Coffee as that's

all I have in the Mother Hubboard :o :(:( CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA

eighty+
02-18-2020, 12:06 AM
Hi A Quickie don't no who the artist is of the origenel ok CIAO Ploos

eighty+
02-18-2020, 01:11 AM
Yep A mad try looks like a bible scene a priest at the top of steps and Some Women on the lower Level ok if I can find The Origenel I will

Try to Finnish it :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO Ploos mad:

eighty+
02-18-2020, 10:39 AM
YEAH Tis I :eek: :D Yes I tried to make Her Larger like Patricks by turning My

Wacom its showed ok the right way up but lost a bit at the bottom at a guess 5% ok

eighty+
02-19-2020, 11:03 AM
HI Time For Coffee ok CIAO Ploos IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
02-20-2020, 02:33 AM
:D
HI Sorry I.m late But 2 Bods from the Hospital came to do a Doppler Test which takes a bit of Time OK

So Just Done a Tart up ok :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

D Akey
02-20-2020, 04:15 AM
Well bless your Pre-Raphaelite heart. Nice job, lad.

So what you're saying is that a couple of medical types came calling to your home to administer a Doppler Test to see if yer circulating proper?

Glad they're poking and prodding you as befits National Health.

Now chase them off yer land an' quit yer lolly-gaggin' an' get back ta work. These pics don't paint themselves, ya know.

Go man go!

limey-g
02-21-2020, 04:34 AM
Nice one 80 I like the strong colours you have used in this one , hope things are going ok for you

eighty+
02-21-2020, 07:22 AM
Thanks Cap Mac and the English man in the land of Cunoffs ?:D:D

Ho HO HO Needs Turning :D:D:D:D:D CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
02-21-2020, 08:00 AM
HI Thanks Cap Mac did you notice I had to Change her Porridge Bowl as it made feel giddy:D:D

yeah I Did wonder what got in her Bag think must be Grapes as it dose'nt seem heavy:confused::D

eighty+
02-21-2020, 12:06 PM
Hi

cap

Hi Cap mac see I'm as blind as a Bat Kippers not Grapes :D:D:D CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON DIO SLAINTE Not Finn ok just seen what I've Missed :rolleyes:

D Akey
02-21-2020, 04:31 PM
Good lookin' bird with a basket of fish? She's a right kipper in my book, oh aye.

Go man go!!!!

eighty+
02-21-2020, 05:34 PM
Yeah Cap Mac I see you have good Taste :D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

Not FINN OK

eighty+
02-22-2020, 03:59 AM
Hi
Yeah I've got her Finnished at last :D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

D Akey
02-22-2020, 08:32 AM
ooooh... I really like this last portrait. Nice overall feel, MacPloos! Has a terrific painterly, artist's vision feel. Well done!

Go man go!

eighty+
02-22-2020, 09:47 AM
Yeah We will Be Back Soon :D:D:D ok Ploos

D Akey
02-22-2020, 11:04 AM
Looks like you sent up the "Bat Signal" to get Caesar to come to the rescue. Me thinks there be some kind of soccer emergency!

Go man go!!!!!!!!

eighty+
02-22-2020, 12:06 PM
HI Cap Mac yeah the U.S of .E the Great Great Great Grandfathers
of The U.S. of A OK CIAO Ploos VAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
02-22-2020, 03:28 PM
Hi
Yes I should be in Bed fast Asleep :mad: :cool :confused CIAO Ploos

HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
02-23-2020, 02:21 AM
Hi
Yeah I've managed to Post after aboat 5 Minuts :confused::confused:

ok CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

ciao

D Akey
02-23-2020, 09:24 AM
Looks like Rod Stewart. . . o' tha heelands. Known to be a soccer nut as well. Used to take a soccer ball on stage with him back in the old days.

Glad you got them posted. Yer doon great, laddie.

Go man go!!!!!!!!

eighty+
02-23-2020, 10:29 AM
HI Cap Mac Rod Stewart I must Admit I was Confused ;);) :D:D:D:D

THE next I couldn't remember who or who by knowing you would soon

tell me eek eek D D D thanks CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

Patrick_K
02-23-2020, 10:52 AM
Nice job on the last one! I really dig that nose.

D Akey
02-23-2020, 06:15 PM
THE next I couldn't remember who or who by knowing you would soon tell me eek eek D D D

Ach! Lad, ye nearly stumped the panel. . . had to dig a bit. Was driving me loopy as I recognized it but couldn't remember who did it. This is what it's like for me watching old TV programs and recognizing the actors but couldn't name them.

So this be yer culprit:

Portrait of Juan de Pareja
Painting by Diego Velázquez

Thunking me pate for forgetfulness. I was thrown because I thought the painter might have been Flemish or something because of the outfit. Then, by elimination the real painter showed himself.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eighty+
02-23-2020, 07:56 PM
Hi Patrick yeah caused me trouble as well :eek D:D:D

Hi Cap MAc on this one I leant a trick told me by Piccasso to stop them

Weeping bung a tube of White Wine in their Gob they will soon Start

Smiling :D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO Ploos HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
02-23-2020, 08:02 PM
Sorry I though it would come as the last batch. Did CIAO. pioos

D Akey
02-23-2020, 11:17 PM
Hahaha. Yeah. Pour one, barman, and leave the bottle. MacDoogle and I have some toasts to make. We know we're done when this painting sorts itself. I expect we'll be a while.

eighty+
02-24-2020, 07:41 AM
Hi Yeah Boy could she Play :eek::eek::D:D:D:D CIAO Ploos

eighty+
02-24-2020, 08:45 AM
yeah done 1st thing this morning but they wouldn't post it ???

eighty+
02-24-2020, 05:42 PM
Hi Cap. Mac yes wrote 4 linesyes but never to Be seen again :D :D :D

yes the Chinese girl was a try on Eyes ok CIAO PLoos SLAINTE

eighty+
02-25-2020, 06:45 AM
Hi Tis I Ploos ;) :D:D:D

eighty+
02-26-2020, 04:18 AM
Yeah it was Sunny Day we were lucky :eek::D:D:D and the Lifeboatmen showed us there Boats ok CIAO PLOOS HASTA LA VISTA

eighty+
02-26-2020, 11:26 AM
Hi Conn Tis I :D:D: :D encore ok :D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO PLOOS ;)

D Akey
02-26-2020, 04:14 PM
Yeah, lots of women (guys too) can play like the devil on the violin all over the internet. The saving grace for me is they are very open about how to learn and improve. But they're years ahead. But I'm awfully keen. Practice all the time. Still working on getting clean notes.

Love the powder puff era lassie with the flower. Wonder if she can also play the harpsichord or something cultured. She looks like she's been coiffed good and proper like.

Go man go!!!!!!!!

eighty+
02-26-2020, 06:09 PM
Hi l was lost at sea. Ok:confused:;):D:D :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused: CIAO. PLOOS /