PDA

View Full Version : Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

eighty+
05-14-2018, 09:15 AM
Hi Cap Mac Yeah the drawing went well almost on its own ok But having trouble with sleep as seem to drop off any time of the day ok like today up at 9oc had a coffee
then the next I knew is my doorbell ringing 12oc it is Irene my neighbour
Who rings to let me know she's in ok Brings me a few bits so I don't stave
after she's gone I put the telly on and go to sleep I wake late afternoon
switch on the computer Read some from Cap Mac to make me laugh :D:D
Then had a look At Elizabeth Siddall and thought Its time I moved my
arse and try to sort her out as I thought She's either rising or starting
to set down so put a bit of red were I thought the seat was and called it FINN
OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
05-14-2018, 11:26 AM
HI A Quick Starter
OK will try and find who it is ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
05-15-2018, 02:10 AM
Hi had another bash at
Lizzie Siddal as red seat was bothering me :( :( :( :( :confused: ok
CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
05-15-2018, 06:52 AM
Hi touch more OK:D:D
I think it might be the bloke who stands at the Tate J.E. Milais pre Raph

Found it is Rossetti's fountain at Chelsea Embankment Gardens in front of 16 Cheyne
walk where he lived ok :)

D Akey
05-15-2018, 09:22 AM
Getting pulled into the Pre-Raphaelite world a bit. Very heroic, the adventures of Sir Ploos of Brighton. It's some very cool stuff on canvas, and I guess there was photography back then to see behind the canvas.

Can you imagine being in an art movement like that with all the romanticizing of one's personal life and how they crafted art into their lifestyle? Must have been quite good so long as you had food and a roof over your head, eh?

Otherwise your suit of armor would rust and it would be a squeaky business to get to the pub.

eighty+
05-16-2018, 02:06 AM
HI Cap Mac sorry I've just woke up again :D as was up early 8.oc then a nurse came a blood test
which went well as she hit the vein at the 1st try :cool::cool: so had Breakfast a Banana as that's all there was OW yeah 2 cups of tea as well
:) then some fun with the oil brush as not my favourite ok which I'm posting now :eek::eek: as for my amour the face flap is rusted up so have given it a squirt of oil but it still wont budge so my War horse said well
I'm off up the Race hill as there some races for the Fillie's so I'll pop over
to them for a chat ;) ;) AS it might be my lucky Day :D :D :D OK

eighty+
05-16-2018, 02:12 AM
:confused: sorry must have dozz off so they cleared my painting off :D

pat1940
05-16-2018, 05:50 AM
Eighty, tried to change the font size, but I did not work, dont know why, anyway good to see your masterpieces, just kick that sleepy man in the butt ok

pat1940
05-16-2018, 05:52 AM
Where is Caesar, do you know eighty

eighty+
05-16-2018, 06:45 AM
Hi Pat Yes I have asked
that myself as He's sorely missed :confused: ok will come back on it later
which I will post CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
05-16-2018, 07:35 AM
So MacPloos, here the BBC studied viewing habits and came up with a show that mixed Victorian attire with snooker. Thinking you might like to both watch the lassies shoot and paint them all at the same time. It's a wild crowd. Note that the lassie on the right is smoking. Scandalous lot, this.

This painting is from Milan and no, they haven't seen Caesar since the Ides of March. They said they saw him on holiday on one of the islands eating figs and lounging by the seaside.

eighty+
05-16-2018, 09:16 AM
Hi Cap Mac Blimey you do pick em don't U I wonder what size the
Canvas is :D To do it Digital you'd need a Big Magneflle Glass
Ok Not Snooker thou Billards ok CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
05-16-2018, 10:03 AM
Hi Cap Mac Blimey you do pick em don't U I wonder what size the
Canvas is :D To do it Digital you'd need a Big Magneflle Glass
Ok Not Snooker thou Billards ok CIAO SLAINTE

36.73 in. (93.30 cm.) (height) by 54.37 in. (138.10 cm.) (width)

D Akey
05-16-2018, 10:05 AM
Here's not an Italian, but a Frenchman's painting. Will be easier to see owing to the dramatic lighting.

So French. Even in such a place the composition is following the classical rules. Would find a home in the Salon.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
05-16-2018, 10:25 AM
Thanks Cap Mac But was started On the Italian one had just done the
chandeler and the Back mirror and Drops And the Girl under the lights
Her Head the front of the Billard table and the big B.table Leg when just
to make me Swear artrage went to sleep :D:D:D so lost the lot

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS :confused: SLAINTE

D Akey
05-16-2018, 12:41 PM
Thanks Cap Mac But was started On the Italian one had just done the
chandeler and the Back mirror and Drops And the Girl under the lights
Her Head the front of the Billard table and the big B.table Leg when just
to make me Swear artrage went to sleep :D:D:D so lost the lot

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS :confused: SLAINTE

Sounds like ye paint like a right proper punter doon the bookmaker's -- it be a gambling situation whether it was saved or not. If ye managed to save your work in progress along the way, ye win and ride home in style. If no, the mud puddles and back alleyways is yer chosen course t' home.

One of the good things if ye lose yer work, ye can be like the one-armed fisherman who held up only one arm saying, "Ach! Ye should h'ae seen the one what got away. She were THIS BIG!!!" (The joke being they can say anything aboot the size o' the prize cause they only have one end of the measure. Oh aye.)

So, I know the one ye lost were a masterpiece to put Rembrandt to shame in comparison.

GO MAN GO!!!! GO an' SAVE YOUR WORK REGULAR LIKE, MATE!!!!! Credit where Credit is due. . . Show us your Fine Art as I'm quite sure it's mighty FINE ART. Dennay be like the Buddhists wif them sand paintin's what blows away as a philosophical statement.

:eek::eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::roll eyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:p:D:D:ee k::eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleye s::o:o:o

eighty+
05-16-2018, 02:16 PM
He He He He yeah I'm on the French one now and saving like a

Nutter ok so keep Laughing as anything can happen in this next hour

Bom Bom BOM Apointment With FEAR :eek::eek::eek::eek:

eighty+
05-17-2018, 05:03 AM
Hi Cap Mac Yeah :D:D
the Girls Playing Billards no pockets only 3 Balls 1 red one white May
have a black spot and 1 A light Mustard Colour ok to play was to get Canons ie playin your ball to hit the over 2 and the skill was to try and
get the other players Ball where he couldn't get a canon and top players
Were very skilled at playing around he table using the cushions as I think In those days the were no Pockets ok Don't forget this is from my
Memory 83 years ago :confused::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
05-17-2018, 11:26 AM
Hi Time for a cup of coffee and then to bed ok CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
05-17-2018, 02:33 PM
Nice start, lad!

I also appreciate the comment, however bygone the memory, about how to play billiards. I never have played it but I'm sure I could get into it very easily if others were around to play it with. That's the fun of pool. . . that and the beer.

Good to see you're saving on a regular basis. Make it a habit without thinking and you'll be in the Louvre in no time.

D Akey
05-17-2018, 02:36 PM
Eighty, tried to change the font size, but I did not work, dont know why, anyway good to see your masterpieces, just kick that sleepy man in the butt ok

Well the way to do it is to select all your text (highlight it as if you're going to copy it). And then you just go to the little down triangle just to the right of "Size" which is just above your text and pick "6"

Oh, and these screen grabs are in Firefox on a Mac, but it's probably something like this on PC in your browser.

eighty+
05-18-2018, 12:07 AM
Hi :) OK when I 1st
looked at the little girl I thought she as holding a duck to go in the pot: D
but it a Bloody great wolf hound Nuzzling her and the pot is a vase of
flower's ok yeah also before I've FINN the painting it looks like there's
going to be a Punch up between the Girls :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
05-18-2018, 02:36 AM
Hi its all ok They were quiet Happy when I left I think They shared the Purse and danced
all round the halls shouting WE Won THE CUP :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
05-18-2018, 05:37 AM
Hi having a lazy time so tried a bit of drawing helps to relax ok

CIAO SLAINTE

HE HE I see he's got a dropped Eye :D

D Akey
05-18-2018, 06:26 AM
So the title of the piece was Hooligan Women of the Billiard Parlor? I pity the visiting team.

Dennay be lulled by their genteel attire. Nay lad. They can skewer yer gullet with them spits quick as ye can say "rotisserie chicken". It's what they call usin' the proper English.

Well a good day's work, MacPloos! Good to see you're still drawing as it relaxes. Seems you're feeling good and that's grand. Overall the drawing has a good quality.

eighty+
05-18-2018, 07:18 AM
Hi Cap Mac Yeah thinking. About doing a. Italian Job. Going be hard. As the size is so large plus. It looks as if they’ve
All turned up. May be there’s free booze ���� �� �� �� �� ��Ok. Go Man. Go. CIAO. SLAINTE����������������������������������

eighty+
05-18-2018, 01:08 PM
hi Cap Mac ok tried to sort his Nose ok CIAO SLAINTE:D:D:D

D Akey
05-19-2018, 12:28 AM
Regarding the proportions and the two eyes being seen from different angles = I think that's sort of what Picasso and the Cubists were on about 100 years ago -- one of their areas of curiosity was that they looked at the same image from several directions at once. And this led them to very unique ways of painting.

But I reckon you're more Biblical in construction. So anyone asks, just tell 'em when God spoke to Noah, he told him to build the Ark measuring in cubits. You just tell anyone asking that you read it that God told you to measure in Cubists. Oh aye.

That'll shut the traditionalists oop straight away.

Go Man Go!

eighty+
05-19-2018, 01:56 AM
Sorry Cap Mac but somebody gave old Ploos a Smoothing Iron

And before we knew what was happening he was Laughing :D:D:D:D:

and Smoothing like a Nutter ok we are Confused CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
05-19-2018, 07:56 AM
Hi Cap Mac take a bottle of Chateau Yquem sweet Sauternes with you :D And you will be welcome OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE :cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
05-19-2018, 02:07 PM
:D
Hi The placing of the Bodies ok CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
05-19-2018, 09:50 PM
The one of the lad looks like he got all dolled up and shaved for his first date. You gotta be smooth. It's in the dating handbook.

So he's a-going to the billiard hall ta meet his lassie? She sounds like a right game bird she do.

Anyway, I'm impressed that ye shall nay sidestep a visual challenge, eh lad? Good start this one. Have some fun. Looks like a neat ol' place t' hang oot.

eighty+
05-20-2018, 01:20 AM
HI Cap Mac Well what could I do After you Smashed
me in the Face with your Gauntlet shouting Hoots Mon I
Challenge you Senor Ploos at 50 Pace'es :D what Be it
Pistols or Meat Clevers the choise is yours :mad: OK
Go Mon Go down Bye the River side O'lay :p:p:p:p CIAO
HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE :confused:

D Akey
05-20-2018, 04:09 AM
Watching them come into focus, step by step, is like a recollection of a long ago scene with the details coming back to me mind's eye.

Remember the time doon tha billiard parlor? Oh, aye. Was the Victorian times. Oh right. . . On a trip to Paris it was. . . and what were they wearing, these ladies and gents? Clothes from around the turn of the last century. . . And the lassies were playing snooker, that much I know. . . no, wait. . . t'was billiards! . . . and. . . they were trying to get us to not duel with pistols or meat cleavers. . . but rather to settle it on the green felt of the billiard table. . . I think it's coming back t' me. . .

Feels like we're doing a hypnosis session with the details of the scene coming back into clarity.

Go man go!!!!!! Ye kin do this one. No challenge too great for the mighty MacPloos! Oh aye. . .

eighty+
05-20-2018, 08:14 AM
Good game Chelsea Win but stopped me painting but also gave me the chance to clean my Pistols and sharped the Meat Cleaver
in readness to meet that Scottish Hoolgan down by the riverside ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

is the girl on the right in a Buboole Bath :confused:

eighty+
05-21-2018, 12:31 AM
Hi Time for some Nosh OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

HwyStar
05-21-2018, 01:01 AM
Great sketches Eighty+!

Have a look at Heather's videos on YouTube for some great tips. While not a relaxed painting style like you are doing, she brings many different techniques to the table. Her videos are at: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZephyrHR/videos

It is fun to see her progression from fives years ago, to today.

Nice work Eighty+!

eighty+
05-21-2018, 02:59 AM
Thanks. Hiwaystar:D. Yes took a look I only wish my pen could paint as fast. It would be go Man goz
On the brushes from dark owl. So far I've got 2. How many should there be. :confused:

HwyStar
05-21-2018, 05:02 AM
He has a total of six brushes and two blenders on his two threads. Thread One (https://forums.artrage.com/showthread.php?53965-DOs-SquareMess-Brushes-(brushes-1-5-of-8)) Thread Two (https://forums.artrage.com/showthread.php?53966-DOs-SquareMess-Brushes-(brushes-6-8-of-8))

My homage to Square Canvas 2 brush of ArtRage5, but messy and loose.

Uses custom heads and grains: 6 brushes and 2 blenders.

Each one varies just slightly, but it is good to have every one of them to use based on what the "painting" wants!

eighty+
05-21-2018, 06:38 AM
Hi thanks Hiwaystar not that I use them but may do in the future :cool::cool: ok my Favourite is the airbrush Ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

D Akey
05-21-2018, 07:44 AM
Nice breakdown of the basic shapes for establishing the general relationships and fitting.

Good stoof, oh aye.

'Tis like a virtual world you walk into with your level of scrutiny of the big picture and the details. I'm sure you would thrill any artist who themselves had to pay that close of attention when painting it. Most people would just look at it, pick out the overall impression and be done with it.

Doing it the way you do, it's almost as if you're sitting there along side the artist conferring on this detail and that. It's not unlike going to a car show and talking about the modifications the mechanic made, where they got the replacement part, and all the other points of pride only someone who has themselves done it could truly appreciate.

Just if you find the original artist asking you to make him some coffee, put your brush down immediately and switch to tele lest ye wander into an episode of the Twilight Zone. And if that does happen, make sure you get paid union wages for your time. . . and residuals. . . oh and dennay forget health and pension benefits. As your shop Stewart, I'll fight for ye MacPloos, oh aye, that I will indeed.

eighty+
05-21-2018, 12:37 PM
Hi Yeah A very old story ok well I've got to go to Sleep CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
05-22-2018, 02:09 AM

Hi tis Monday on this we will agree blimey just woke must have fallen asleep when writing :cool::cool::cool::D better say Ciao cass I drop of again :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

eighty+
05-22-2018, 02:13 AM
had to post the painting again as must been cleared while I was asleep :D:D:D:Dis that trump by the door :D

D Akey
05-22-2018, 02:28 AM
Oh aye. Moondays dennay win the popular vote. But there it is noon tha less. Not unlike the US presidency. Thought I would toss that one in, choost ta see if yer awake.

Go man go!

eighty+
05-22-2018, 04:23 AM
Hi Cap Mac thanks for Trump as thought he was in Korea having a punch up with Ming :D :D :D. Ok went back as I wasn't to happy with that floor in the right hand corner

and done a touch up as well ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

I like the bloke waving his fist at Trump :( :D ( realy its his sons Head :D )

D Akey
05-22-2018, 11:09 AM
So he's waving his son's head at Trump? Bouncing the baby's head out with the bathwater is that lad, as in a game of water polo.

Sounds like more an Aztec game they're playing there, where the victor of the game gets his head removed as a sacrifice. Over here when a team gets too good they merely get a low pick in the next college draft for new players.

But I suppose putting the winner's head on the petard does add some weight to throwing the game.

eighty+
05-23-2018, 10:00 AM
Hi Forced By Hwaymanstar to use tools I never use as i'm a air brush nutter ok knifes and oil brush next thing I will be asked to use Layer's and trace :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
05-23-2018, 01:32 PM
Yeah Back to the floor ok :D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

DaveRage
05-23-2018, 03:34 PM
You have by FAR the biggest thread on the forums, it's great to see so many works! :)

eighty+
05-23-2018, 07:09 PM
Thanks Dave Is there any chance. You can update as I'm on 5.5. Andthere is a upgrade. To. 5.6. And I can't remember my email or password as it has changed. From the original Ok regards. To all the team Ploos (E+)

eighty+
05-24-2018, 07:39 AM
:D :D Hi Sorry lost internet just back on today also lost pen so had to use mouse which has gone Jittery :confused: :( CIAO SLAINTE

Think I've got the floor as I would like to see it OK

eighty+
05-24-2018, 10:24 AM
Hi Pen on then off :confused: ok but will keep trying and hoping OK CIAO SLAINTE

DaveRage
05-24-2018, 10:55 AM
Thanks Dave Is there any chance. You can update as I'm on 5.5. Andthere is a upgrade. To. 5.6. And I can't remember my email or password as it has changed. From the original Ok regards. To all the team Ploos (E+)

No problem! If you email me at [email protected] I can help with downloading the latest update.

eighty+
05-24-2018, 12:38 PM
:D Hi Hywaystar now I've got my Pen back Hope :( I've Had another Bash at your painting OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

D Akey
05-24-2018, 02:58 PM
So MacPloos, the mouse ran off with yer stylus again? Worried it was bein' put out of work. Sounds like ye either needs ta cut off their tail with a carving knife or pinch ye yer very own quiver o' styluses like Robin of Locksley. An' give some to tha poor. . .

I see ye caught the mousy culprit red handed on camera in the paintin' above. I think he learned his ways of hiding the booty from the Leprechauns. Needle in a haystack says I. No finding your stylus in that there field o' hay.

Catch that rascal! Give 'im a good Rogerin'. . . Ye needs yer stylus.

Go man go! Get savage on 'is wee mousy hide an' seek.

eighty+
05-25-2018, 02:02 AM
:D Yeah Haystacks were great fun but things of the past now we've entered the Robotic age soon there will be no farmer's just some one with a computer in a office in the City

OK and the mouse ran up the clock ;) :D :D :D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
05-25-2018, 04:56 AM
:D :D :D Sorry had a complaint from the local Resident he said I've got to be a Cornfield so I can get some corn as its ripe for the Kids to stop them shouting OK :) :) :)

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE :confused: :cool: :cool: :cool:

damasocl
05-25-2018, 05:18 AM
Your latest works are getting better ...!!!!
Congratulations!!!!

eighty+
05-25-2018, 05:59 AM
Hi thanks Damaso yes the Joys of painting even thou my legs are not to happy with it :( :( ;) :D :D :D when I can get the colours like you I'll be very happy OK

eighty+
05-25-2018, 08:07 AM
Hi Cap Mac all OK the boy had dropped his bag of peanut bent down to pick them up that why we couldn't see him as sitting between his mum and dad the dad is shaking

his fist at his wife as she's not winning the three player's pay £5000 each the winner takes all OK now you can see why he's upset OK :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
05-25-2018, 11:27 PM
Hi Sorry :cool: :cool: :confused: :o: o;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
05-26-2018, 04:28 AM
Ho HO HO Say no More Say No More ??? ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :mad: :mad: :mad: CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

D Akey
05-26-2018, 05:54 AM
Nice stuff MacPloos. I like the bemused kid in the middle who is watching. He looks like he's watching a kid playing soccer through the window, which is more his speed. I think he's trying to figure a way to sneak out to meet up with his mates and his sly smirk tells me he's devised a plan.

Good shapes all around the picture. Impressive.

Going strong.

eighty+
05-26-2018, 07:28 AM
Hi. Cap mac. This billard game is going on and on and I still don't know who's winning ok. .? Yeah tried and put. A reflection of the window from the opposite wall in the Mirrow I still don't know if it worked I nearly took it out and put it in the wall behind the fist rise'd bloke still thinking of the space. Was wondering wether to put a low table in with glasses on
And a couple of bottles Champange Mumm of course Or a child laying on the floor in front of the Madam in blue OK
CIAO. HASTA. LA. VISTA. SLAINTE. :D

eighty+
05-26-2018, 01:48 PM
:D Hi Cap Mac it looks like I'm drinking on my own Cheer's sorry I couldn't find where they keep their Glasses ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
05-26-2018, 10:37 PM
:D OK Cap Mac Found the Glasses but have put ours in tumbles OK :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
05-27-2018, 12:25 AM
Hi Quick Starter ok :( :( :( CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
05-27-2018, 04:04 AM
Hi BBBBBBBBBBBBBBB Baffled ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
05-27-2018, 06:03 AM
Hi a quick Sketch FINN :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :D: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
05-27-2018, 12:06 PM
Hi BRAZILLE Starter No 1 OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
05-27-2018, 11:59 PM
Yeah Go Man Go its all there hope your paying in gold :D CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
05-28-2018, 12:41 AM
Got a whole broad spectrum of subjects. That one of Rembrandt is amazing. Mona Lisa has not aged well. You should have seen her in her 14 or 15 -- hundreds that is.

Ever find your stylus or did the borrowers lay claim.

Anyway, hope you're well. I'm off to bed.

Wonder how Gary -- gxhpainter is off in Portugal going to international shows he's in and generally enjoying his retirement.

Anyway, paint on lad!

eighty+
05-28-2018, 06:05 AM
:D Hi Cap Mac Going To bed But you've only just got up ??? :confused::confused: yeah Rembrandt yes I was Confused as well !! as I was looking in the files For something

to paint I saw Starter No 1 so as I couldn't remember it I thought I had a look and B'jusus Rembrandt was looking at me and the best I'd ever seen of him apart around

the Mouth and chin it looked as if some body had use a P.Knife and pulled down so I repaired and Posted I did think somebody was pulling my Leg :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
05-28-2018, 06:28 AM
Ho HO HO Cap Mac When I was A young Man ! ! ;) :D :D :D Those were Days :eek: :eek: :eek: :cool: :cool: CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
05-28-2018, 10:19 AM
Hi OK A touch up Hope you like :D :D :D :D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA VAYA CON DIOS SLAINE

eighty+
05-28-2018, 01:16 PM
Hi Just Had to have a look and a slight touch up ok it help's just to look at it OK CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
05-28-2018, 08:47 PM
Yeah :confused: :D ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
05-29-2018, 04:41 AM
HI :D :D starter No 1 By Bosch OK CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
05-29-2018, 04:49 AM
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D HI starter No 1 by Bosch OK CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
05-29-2018, 05:01 AM
Ho HO HO Cap Mac When I was A young Man ! ! ;) :D :D :D Those were Days :eek: :eek: :eek: :cool: :cool: CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

So then is that your young, dapper self ready to take on the world for King and country (George wasn't it)? Which regiment was that a uniform for? Good on ye lad. All ye needed was a drum and fiver and yer on yer way.

eighty+
05-30-2018, 01:26 AM
Hi not feeling to Good :( :( :(: confused: :cool: :cool: :cool: CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
05-30-2018, 03:42 AM
HI just some fun paintings from my old 1st gen IPad ok :D :D :D CIAO

eighty+
05-30-2018, 04:03 AM
Hi 2 more from Ipad now that I found out how :D :D :D CIAO

D Akey
05-30-2018, 05:03 AM
Oh yeah, I remember this one in particular above -- the lass with the flower in her hair from early on. So were they stored on your iPad? Cool. Fun to find. Shows how far you've come.

Hang in there, matey.

eighty+
05-30-2018, 05:22 AM
:D Yeah good fun Cap Mac its Like Resting and Laughing CIAO

eighty+
05-30-2018, 05:28 AM
Go Man GO GO Will it help my IPad as a Bloody Bell keeps coming up ?????????

eighty+
05-30-2018, 05:55 AM
Kyle Edmund. Congrats. Watched match Yes coming:D:D of age and showing your. Worth. But the jobs are availerble.

No1. Great Britain. No. 1. The world So bite the bullet. And. Train. Train Train As there a lot of young Blood

Fighting. For the the number. 1. Slot. So. Go man. GO. We are all watching :D

eighty+
05-30-2018, 06:14 AM
:D :D Yes it happens to the Best :( :( :p :confused: :cool: :cool: :cool: :D :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
05-30-2018, 07:23 AM
;) :D Yeah we ALL Know Who :mad: :) CIAO

eighty+
05-30-2018, 07:56 AM
yeah sometime ago When I was in my PRIME :confused::confused::confused: ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D

pat1940
05-30-2018, 10:21 AM
very good dear eighty and you are still in your prime;)

eighty+
05-30-2018, 10:28 AM
Yeah its like showing your Holiday Photos only to find they've all gone to sleep :D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
05-30-2018, 11:34 AM
So MacPloos you saying that in your prime you looked all Mediterranean and swarthy?

Should we be calling you Ibn al MacPloos of Arabia? For it is thus painted on the sands of the rugby pitch of the desert.

Go Man Go! Have some dates.

eighty+
05-30-2018, 12:21 PM
Hi Cap Mac not to worry as my wife is haIf Jewish her dad was struck out of his Mother's Will as he had married out of the Faith :D:D:D CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
05-30-2018, 06:03 PM
I understand MacPhilistine. It's okay. I understand more than ye might suspect.

Yer still on the Black Watch and guarding the Northern Wall to wipe oot any social sins. Boot choost ta give the White Walkers a sportin' chance, we agreed to have yer legs wrapped as a handicap. But me money's still on yer and I sez ye kin lick anyone sportin' a Walker any day o' the week. Oh aye.

So good on ye lad. Hold the wall. And while you're at it, it could use a bit of paint, there's a good chap.

eighty+
05-30-2018, 09:26 PM
Yeah Cap Mac I think I'd better get back to poor old Bosch as he will Be wondering where the hell I've got and as my Dutch ain't to good I couldn't tall him

That I was Piss balling around with my IPad :D:D:D:D:D:D OK CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
05-31-2018, 02:25 AM
:D Hi Yep the nurse has been and said I must put my legs up during the day for at least 2 hours ok so CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
05-31-2018, 12:11 PM
Good start. Looks like your nurses got to him as well but he done made his escape a'fore they got the blighter up an' hog tied. He's got some of the wrappings still on.

Go man go!!!!. . . er. . .I mean Bosch's lad there.

You too, MacPloos! Go to it, laddie. The game is afoot. . . or it's yer feet, which ye need flying into the air for 2. . .count em. . .2 hours a day. I recommend that you use the FORCE, shipmate. There is no 'try'. There only 'is' or 'is not'.

eighty+
05-31-2018, 07:21 PM
OkTry to Finn Bosch this morning as I,m up early ;):D

eighty+
05-31-2018, 09:55 PM
Hi a bit more ok couldn't Finn as got to put feet up :( :( :( :( :( :( CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
06-01-2018, 09:33 AM
:D :D :D HI ok after my 2 hour legs up which was extended To nearly :D :D OK CIAO SLAINTE

I see I've missed the strap across his chest so he want get far as pack will fall off :eek: :D

eighty+
06-01-2018, 12:01 PM
:D Hi On The Sand on the Sands go go go CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
06-01-2018, 09:08 PM
:D Hi Strap on chest ok so his pack is safe for another 10 Miles :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
06-01-2018, 11:07 PM
:D HI Felt like horse riding this morning but was all in the mind at my age :mad: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :eek: :cool: :cool ::cool: CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
06-02-2018, 05:49 AM
;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D Hi a touch more ok CIAO SLAINTE

Yeah she's looking Happy

eighty+
06-02-2018, 11:33 AM
HI Cap Mac :D yeah I'm not to keen on that one ok CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
06-02-2018, 01:32 PM
:p And with that she got suddenly embarrassed :o and went to see her agent because an audition as a stunt double for Lon Chaney just came up and she thinks she's a shoe-in. :cool::cool::cool: Just mail in her check. :rolleyes: Glad she made you smile. ;):D:D:D:p

eighty+
06-02-2018, 01:40 PM
Made me smile. ;):D. Nah. she. Frighten me :eek::eek::D. CIAO. SLAINTE

eighty+
06-02-2018, 02:16 PM
:D :D :D Well Its a long story ok Tell you tomorrow CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
06-02-2018, 08:50 PM
:D:D:D:D:D:D yeah still trying to find what happened ok ??? :confused::confused::confused: CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
06-02-2018, 10:37 PM
yeah the Fat Lady hasn't sung yet OK :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
06-03-2018, 10:20 AM
Yeah otherwise He'll have your Finger :eek: :eek: :eek: :cool: :cool: :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
06-03-2018, 10:47 AM
"Pieces of Eighty. . . Pieces of Eighty. . ." squawked Cap'n Flint from his Brighton perch.

You look like you're using some filters to get that embossed look? Or did you make it part of the canvas? And you overlayed and adjusted the transparency of the drawing! Since when did you suddenly get so savvy? I'm very impressed. Shipping out with Cap'n Flint here to scour the Caribbean for treasures. Har, Jimmay, lad.

To the crows nest for a far vision as ye done. Up top, Matey! An' take yer feathery pal. He could be a-whispering more secrets to ye.

Go Man (and Parrot) Go, the pair of ye!

eighty+
06-03-2018, 12:46 PM
hi. Cap. Mac. Yes all by accident was due too the French girls playing Billards. As I wanted todo some more colour to girl on the right and when l tried to get it back it seems that when posting. The painting I should have done it twice. So one stays on file. To get back if needed so was in trouble and the only way
To get back to paint on it was to trace my own painting and after lots of swearing I managed as you can
see by the colours. But in all the messing. is when I come on that background ok CIAO. SLAINTE

eighty+
06-03-2018, 08:50 PM
:D Hi a touch more ok time for breakfast :cool::cool::cool: CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
06-04-2018, 11:20 AM
:D :D Hi Yeah the land Of NOD took 1st option OK CIAO SLAINTE :cool: :cool: :cool:

Yeah. She likes. A joke. :D

eighty+
06-04-2018, 03:12 PM
HI :D :D :D :D :D :D K Just a touch up CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
06-04-2018, 10:06 PM
Can I ask what the heck you're doing to Mona? Making her moan a bit I should think. What do you think Leonardo would say? Something in Italian probably. Anyway, the other pictures look great, MacDoogle.

Keep up the good work. Let the other stuff take the last train to Clarksville.

Go man go!

eighty+
06-04-2018, 10:32 PM
:):D:D Hi Cap Mac Well at least I put a Smile on her face I told her your Joke ok anyway who's the artist ??? CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
06-05-2018, 04:02 AM
:
D :D :D :D :D :D Hi OK she's FINN at last :cool: :cool: :cool: CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

D Akey
06-05-2018, 07:39 AM
Pack yer bags MacPloos, yer goin' t' Hollywood. You're gonna be the next Max Factor.

XS Factor they'll call ye in the Horror industry.

But seein' as yer tossin' cards -- I got yer zombie girl beat. Read 'em an' weep! Three of a kind. . . in the right light, and the right make up. . .with enough alcohol. . .

eighty+
06-05-2018, 01:20 PM
:D Cap Mac Yeah its a nuff to make a Women Weep :eek::confused: CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE :p:p

eighty+
06-06-2018, 05:54 AM
:D:D:D :D:D:D:D ok HI Had to pack in eye strain it was like doing a Puzzle CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
06-06-2018, 09:59 AM
Okay, MacPloos, I just swapped your ticket to Hollywood out for one to Picasso's Madrid. The damsels are lined up to have their pictures done by yer Cubist self. Spent hours in the beauty salon and they got into some cat fights who's the fair and squarest of them all. So you may have to reassemble the torn clothes and tufts of hair. . . or as we say in the market place -- some assembly required. ¡Oralé! Viva la Rubics Cubism, Esse!

Go man go!!!! ¡¡¡Vaya con Dios!!!

eighty+
06-06-2018, 11:00 AM
Hi Cap Mac Here's one to make you Laugh :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
06-07-2018, 03:16 AM
Yeah She's Still Weeping because Djokovic got Beat :eek::eek::eek: ;) ;) :D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

D Akey
06-07-2018, 06:49 AM
Lookin' grand MacCasso! It's yer own reflected image, and as The Bard sayeth, "To thine own self be true". The part that The Bard wrote in the liner notes was that you can be true, but you can also shave off a few pounds, thicken up the hair, tuck in the gut, shoulders back, eyes front. Right! Give yourself a nice gold star on your front tooth, ya know, basically pimp your ride, baby.

As to the lassie, she done got sucked into the Picasso chop shop -- like she was stripped and sold off for parts. Ach, lad, 'tis a sorrow and a pity for her parents t' see 'er come to this.

Go man go!!!!!!!

eighty+
06-07-2018, 10:12 AM
Hi Cap Mac Thanks yeah I made some changes ok. been lookin for the next at the moment it looks like Holbien's The Ammbassadrs OK

eighty+
06-07-2018, 11:33 AM
:D Hi Cap Mac yes it is the Ambassadors OK A quick rough sketch ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

That Holbein. That. Holbein look a right big. Bastard 🤓 now wonder him and Henry got on so. Well
A right pair of Boozer’s 👷🏼*♀️🙄👍. Ok. CIAO

eighty+
06-08-2018, 03:23 AM
:D: D: D blimey I Must gone asleep while Posting :eek::eek::(:( OK CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
06-09-2018, 02:18 AM
Hi Cap Ma the Firm that was doing the carpet and the Wallpaper rang to say they are sorry as there Van Broke down OK

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :p

eighty+
06-09-2018, 08:45 AM
HI Cap Mac I see Holbein was a bit of a joker look at his Right am ;) :D :D :D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

D Akey
06-09-2018, 09:21 AM
Ach! an' Hoot Mon! So yer gettin' inside the head o' Holbein and ha'e foond him t' be a card. A right joker, wot? Wonder if it weren't a way to make fun of his clients -- t'slip in some subliminal prankin'.

So I see ye've been busier than a one-armed paper hanger, oh aye.

All the focus has been payin' off. Go man go!

eighty+
06-10-2018, 04:54 AM
HI the firm came today And finished the wallpaper and the carpet Ok Henry wasn't happy of the carpet Colour so they told they were
Lucky to get it as its the Royal Pink and its the Rage and normaly have to wait a year for it but as we told it was for you they rushed it threw
:D :D :D :D with that Henry was Happy ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
06-11-2018, 12:24 PM
Cool. If I recall correctly, that sort of distorted shape on the floor between them was a bit of an optical illusion for people experiencing the actual painting in the real world. If you look at the painting at an oblique angle, the foreshortening works to compress it back into it's original shape which as I recall is a skull.

So yeah, the artist loved his games. He may have even been the first to play with the observer that way. But I'm thinking it won't be seen for the original intent in a digital painting unless someone takes it and distorts it in Photoshop or maybe you can do it in ArtRage. Dunno.

But you made a groovy painting. Looks good, MacMarvelo.

D Akey
06-11-2018, 12:54 PM
Since you're into paintings from this part of the world, here's one you may want to pay a visit to. Done by Everhardus Koster (Dutch, 1817 - 1892).

Bear in mind the overall composition and the groupings of shapes. Good lesson that.

Have fun and go get a pint and toke on a clay pipe down the tavern while you're there. Just stay out of the brawling as from the paintings they look to be a rough lot. If any of the patrons look like they're getting belligerent, just tell them you're a British subject and a student of Holbein and Rembrandt. That way they may only try to get you to buy the next round.

EDIT: I brightened up the jpeg in case it wasn't easy to see. Now it should be better.

eighty+
06-11-2018, 09:03 PM
HI Cap Mac yeah tried a quick smash in the early hours on the IPad Pro But couldn't see where it had gone :confused:
but it come this morning so posted :D:D:D:D:D:D

Good for neck

D Akey
06-11-2018, 10:15 PM
Me neck suddenly feels better as if the National Health is working for me. Thanks mate. A right Chiropractic ye are.

eighty+
06-11-2018, 11:03 PM
YEAH I have a feeling its up the same one ok CIAO

D Akey
06-11-2018, 11:27 PM
Ach, lad. Ye've got a wee bit of a hook to your drive. Try keepin' yer left arm straight and dennay roll yer wrists on the follow thru.

Watch here. . . head doon. Eye on tha ball. Note me right arm cocked on the back swing. Oh aye. And there ye are. Right as when flingin' ye a piper in the heelands.

eighty+
06-12-2018, 04:15 AM
Hi. Cap. Mac. Did you like my. Holbein. Tree. :D:D:D. CIAO

D Akey
06-12-2018, 06:51 AM
I did indeed! Bend it to your will, sez I.

With all the flip-floppin' and perspective tricks I feel like this is more an Escher issue. But I appreciated the landscape as a landscape once the alcohol wore off and the world righted itself.

Go man go!!!!!!

eighty+
06-12-2018, 09:02 AM
Hi Cap Mac I'm not going anywhere as my left foot mainly the big toe has swollen up and is very painful
and takes me to stand up and walk a few paces nearly 5 minutes OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

D Akey
06-12-2018, 10:10 AM
. . . and so it came to pass that Mankind took to the ocean waters in boats. Was so they could put their feet up in hammocks and be rocked like babies. You know, lad, you should string a hammock as ye live on an island and all. Get back to yer soggy bottom roots.

Well, my heart goes out to yerself. In the past I've had bouts of pain so great I couldn't really move without the angels and demons settin' into the gnashing of teeth, the pulling of hair and the renting of tuxedos. It SUCKS!!!!!!!

Persevere lad.

eighty+
06-13-2018, 05:20 AM
HI Cap Mac had to do the Man himself to tell him we liked his Humour :D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
06-13-2018, 08:50 AM
Hi Had to stop as keep dozing so loseing track ok CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
06-13-2018, 05:38 PM
My goodness. He looks like blokes I've known. Nice portraits. Very human.

Your drawing skills are cooking. Yeah buddy.

Go MacPloos Go!!!!

eighty+
06-14-2018, 02:27 AM
:D HI managed to get it done as there was like double image there was a slot at the top which showed the bottom task bar plus the
movement of the pen so it was a bit dodgy on my old eyes :D:DI was just about Finn when I noticed the little magnifying slot so click it off
and everything was back to normal ok well I bashed the picture around as with the slot and lines I just bunged in the best I could see :D:D
OK CIAO SLAINTE

pat1940
06-14-2018, 05:00 AM
Had to take more time today eighty just love all of these

eighty+
06-14-2018, 06:52 AM
Thanks pat. Hows things at home now. More settled. I had the nurse come this morning and said Romeo my feet up
And she has told me. She will get the doctor to come. As he left foot is swollen and very painful �� ok Pat CIaO

eighty+
06-14-2018, 03:39 PM
up late and my feet will let me know tomorrow :( :( :( :( :( :( CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

D Akey
06-14-2018, 08:20 PM
Looking good MacPloos! Like the curtain rises on a masterpiece in action.

Hope the foot and all gets sorted and stops paining ye, where it gets back to footballin' form.

Go man go! Super start. :):):):D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes: :D:D:D:D:confused::confused::cool::cool::cool::):) :):):)

eighty+
06-15-2018, 02:55 AM
Hi Cap Mac yeah what a fantastic Drawing you now what they say :D that Boy?? has bitten more then he can chew ok But I've

Gone in with both guns Blazing hoping on one foot and the nurse come this morning to check for blood tests and looked at the foot

said it could be gout yeah that's all I need :eek: so just call me Hop a long Ploos :cool::cool: :cool: had a look at the Starter and

all I could see was the angles wanted sorting out OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

D Akey
06-15-2018, 11:18 AM
Hop-along Capacity Ploos is going to get initiated into the Hopi Tribe. Hope so.

Just be advised of her Sorcerer's apprenticeship when ye hop to the rain dance an' yer moon walk. Yet power comes from the sea, so hopping cuts the contact with the earth in twain. . . So as to no let the Lassie o' tha Lake feel jilted.

eighty+
06-15-2018, 12:37 PM
:D :D :D Yeah this will make you laugh ok. I roughly went along the heads as was worried the bloke at the might end up

outside the door :eek: but was ok so then back to the !st girl got her frock on did think should be longer the 2nd girl was ok as you

couldn't realy see her so then on tomas More's boots when had done them I look up and saw he had no Body :eek::eek::D :D :D

Well in some ways it worked in my favour as the blank bit of wall along side the window which allways annoyed me I could move the

picture over and cover it also gave me space by the first so I could put the wheel back as was asked were it was I said the last I saw

of it was under Holbein's Arm going to the Car boot sale :D :D :D OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

Qw yeah will get a chunck of paper to give poor old Tomas More a Body :cool::cool:

pat1940
06-16-2018, 02:36 AM
Sorry to hear about your foot eighty, hope the nurse can fix you up, I got such bad news 2 days ago, my wonderful sister has pancreatic cancer, she has been my rock for the past years while I have been dealing with
my hubbys alziemers, we dont go back to canada anymore as to long of drive, but I will servive lol we all go through our problems expecially at our age dont we

eighty+
06-16-2018, 04:38 AM
Hi Pat sorry to hear about your Sister not good news and how's Mother in Canada is she Still Batting trying to make a hundred :) and

how's Hubby still with you mentally ? then he's Ok yes my wife Had ALZIM ok I must say Your painting has gone Bonker's so

Go Gal Go as they say in Texas your the fastess Gal with the Paint Brush :D :D :D CIAO PAT Keep well ok PLoos SLAINTE

OW yeah I've Added a chunk of paper on but what beats me is I only wanted it on the Bottom not the sides is it possible to do just that ???

D Akey
06-16-2018, 06:51 AM
Cropping:

I think you can only add add more canvas symmetrically. So do that first.

Then you can reduce the unwanted sides back to their original size by making a selection of whatever size you now want and then cropping to that selection leaving that bottom part longer as you intended.

Apologies that you may not be able to see the dotted line which shows where the selection is. But I have red arrows pointing to it. But you can make your selection to crop to any size, whether symmetrical or not.

Also, I don't know how you select with your left mouse button if you're using a stylus. But you can sort that much for yourself.

So the short answer is:
1) Add canvas,
2) Select,
3) Crop Selection.

eighty+
06-16-2018, 09:30 AM
thanks Cap Mac not drawing as had to put legs up ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
06-16-2018, 10:02 PM
Hi Cap Mac just up Early 10oc am :D OK will try your ideas :cool:

eighty+
06-17-2018, 01:23 AM
ok Cap Mac will see how it looks now :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIA0 SLAINTE

D Akey
06-17-2018, 07:05 AM
Cor blimey, mate. Looks great! Excellent drawing of a crowd. Nice stoof. Hail hail, the gang's all here. . .

Looks like adding the extra to the bottom worked, right? Hope it wasn't too difficult. But you now have it in your bag o' tricks.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eighty+
06-17-2018, 10:21 AM
Yeah. Thanks. Cap. Mac. . Still a lot to do Ok. Will have to be a big tart up Had to stop to put the legs. Up. Ow yeah. And to watch the football :D. CIAO. SLAINTE.

eighty+
06-18-2018, 02:44 AM
HI been playing with the size ok so just looking to see if its all there ok CIAO

Yes they are ok just waiting for the drinks trolly :D ok I was trying to make it the Picture wider without Stretching them before they've had a

Drink ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
06-19-2018, 12:19 PM
E said ave yuh dun Mun I said I bloody Hope so mun :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
06-21-2018, 05:17 AM
Hi Doc's put me on Flucloxacillin 4 a day 500mg but had to stop as foot was painful ok CIAO SLAINTE

Enug
06-21-2018, 08:38 PM
Mr. Ploos Flucloxacillin is a type of penicillin and you should check with your doctor if it disagrees with you because it is very important to finish a course of antibotics so that you don't develop a resistance to them.

Maybe the way it works is for the foot to feel worse as it's getting better. Again, check with nurse or doctor. All the best. June x

eighty+
06-22-2018, 03:10 AM
June. THanks. For the info. As yes. I’ve even feeling worse as I tried to do a bit more on Eraumas but had to get back into
Bed. Ok just woke 3oc pm and can,t say that I feel any better missed a pill at 12. Being asleep. So better go and take
It now. Ok. Thanks for looking in. Ploos

eighty+
06-22-2018, 04:23 AM
:( Hi June ok this morning's bit before Pain stopped Play OK CIAO HOO ROO Ploos :D :D :D :D :D :D

D Akey
06-22-2018, 04:32 AM
That crowd scene should be entitled: The Moore The Merrier

Fantastic work. Keep going with these. Hope you feel better and that you put all that good energy into communicating with the medical folk. June has good advice there.

And the crowd shouts for MOORE!

pat1940
06-22-2018, 05:36 AM
Eighty, just love your character drawings, you are so good at it, sorry your foot is not getting better but June is right , you cant miss your antibiotics that is very important, also when you take antibiotics you should
also take probiotics as the antibiotics not only kills the bad bacteria it also kills the good bacteria, just want you to get better ok

eighty+
06-22-2018, 07:08 AM
:eek::eek:
Thanks. pat. Probiotic's yuh learn something every day :D as I clime back into bed. Feeling. Grim :eek: CIAO. Ploos

eighty+
06-22-2018, 08:30 AM
Hi Cap Mac sorry I missed you. Thanks the drawing of the Moore family I thought was the Finn. But having you
Saying. Moore. Made me look back. And I found 2 painting of the same version 1wth books at there feet and the other. With 2 dogs ok. When feeling better. I might have a bash. At the moment I,m tied up with Erasmus then on to. Tomas More portrait as found a good one ok. I see that I made the mistake of thinging. Tomas More
Was after the two ladies. When in effect. He's the one who's got the chain of office hanging round his neck ok CIAO. SLAINTE

eighty+
06-24-2018, 03:28 PM
hi woke in the night pain in foot ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
06-29-2018, 01:30 AM
:D good to try drawing again after two weeks on penicillin but at the moment my Wacom pen has gone A.W.O.L so I'm using Mouse
which is hard as I'm left handed so excuse the detail OK but overall I'm pleased with the result rough as it is. But will be happy to get
back with Erasmus when I can get the pen working leg still swollen big toe painful CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

D Akey
06-29-2018, 06:55 AM
Yeah, pain is a distraction and no doubt about it. Hang in there shipmate.
So what did the doctors say about your medication?

As to the painting, looks pretty fair. Keep going!

eighty+
06-29-2018, 09:18 AM
Not a lot. Cap Mac. Just to watch my. Detail. :eek: :D:D:D. Ok. Ciao. HASTA La Vista. SLAINTE

eighty+
06-29-2018, 04:57 PM
Hi up as couldn't sleep so with mouse in hand Tried to paint? B'Jesus it felt like crossing the Falls With Blondin even the Mouse

Was scared wasn't to bad for me as I was in the wheelbarrow with my eyes Tightly shut :D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

pat1940
06-30-2018, 01:58 AM
Dear eighty I think you are doing just great doing this work when you are in such pain, it is so distracting to do anything when one is in pain so keep it up my dear friend and hope you heal soon

eighty+
06-30-2018, 02:23 AM
Thanks Pat yeah the doc has just been and put me on another course of penicillin to shut me up :D yeah yuh just ave to Laff don't one

one good thing happened today got my pen back working but won't go back to Erasmus yet till got used to the pen ok CIAO Pat SLAINTE

pat1940
06-30-2018, 03:28 AM
Sounds good eighty

D Akey
06-30-2018, 09:11 AM
You still having problems with your stylus pen? Well, keep at it however you do.

Go man go!!!!!!!

eighty+
07-01-2018, 12:24 AM
:D :D HI Time for 12oc Penicillin pill then later lunch then back to the Jar ?? Ok CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
07-01-2018, 03:56 AM
Good lad! Take your meds to get past this crummy gout business if that's what they finally said it was.

Anyway, this is a brilliant start for your painted rendition. Good stoof, oh aye.

Go man go!!!!!!

danny72
07-01-2018, 04:03 AM
:D :D HI Time for 12oc Penicillin pill then later lunch then back to the Jar ?? Ok CIAO SLAINTE
Looks good Mr 80+ .. Are the English happy with the national team this World cup?

eighty+
07-01-2018, 04:59 AM
Hi. Cap Mac gout well that’s what the nurse thought but the Doc Hasen’t said so. Ok just got my legs up and watching
Athletics half asleep

eighty+
07-01-2018, 06:33 AM
Hi Danny Are we happy. After what l’ve seen no l think they will soon be heading home
Think Spain will be the title winners but some of the refs are past their sell date so should put out
To grass or may be getting backhanders :) Ciao.

danny72
07-01-2018, 06:25 PM
Hi Danny Are we happy. After what l’ve seen no l think they will soon be heading home
Think Spain will be the title winners but some of the refs are past their sell date so should put out
To grass or may be getting backhanders :) Ciao.
I think England has a chance. Kane is doing well. Little Lindgard as well. Great goalkeeper. Agains Belgium they didn't had the strongest team. But in the end I think that ether Kroatia or Brasil wins the Guld this time. We will see. It can be Sweden agains England in the quarter final. That would be fun ;-)

eighty+
07-01-2018, 07:16 PM
Danny. I hope Sweden do well. But I noticed that they played the ref. one touch and on the floor screaming in paint then up and running as if nothing had happened. Don't think I'm blaming Sweden as this is happened in all teams.
I still think. Spain. For the title cup. Ok. : Danny. Go man go

danny72
07-01-2018, 10:34 PM
Time will tell,hehe... I hope a new country will win. Not Brasil or Spain. I say Croatia. But I wouldn't put my money on it .haha :-)

eighty+
07-01-2018, 11:34 PM
Ho HO HO Danny just like me always hedging my Bet's but I will still stick with Spain having watched they 1st game which they should

have won only the fact that Portugal had the greatest player of all time ok who we all watch in disbelief ok

Yeah I also fell off the pole on this last paintings it felt to me like The Wall of Death :D :D :D :D :D: CIAO Danny regards to Family :):)

Head. Spinning

eighty+
07-02-2018, 08:26 AM
:D:D:D Chad cried Mien Gott what have you done to Me just as I was having a pint of Larger Well I said I took pity on your wife

as your sloping larger all down your shirt Front OK CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
07-03-2018, 04:35 AM
Ah yes, the ol' shirt smelling of lager painting technique. Many artists used it.

Don't mind if I do, even though it's 8:33 am here. One must remain flexible when dealing with the global community. So cheers!

But what happened with Spain's team then, eh? Russians took 'em.

Good go at Chad's painting.

Go man go!!!!!!!

eighty+
07-03-2018, 05:24 AM
Spain. Yeah. Drank too much. Vodka played like they were half asleep so don't no we're to place my money. Just watched brazil beat Mexico and the player of the match Willian. Who plays non stop Fantastico Yeah still work to do on the
Larger lout. But not yet. As not feeling to good always asleep ok CIAO. SLAINTE

eighty+
07-03-2018, 10:58 PM
:confused::confused: yeah took 15mins to post ok CIAO SLAINTE

Think I need a large Brandy after that

eighty+
07-04-2018, 12:11 AM
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D:D OK lunch time CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
07-05-2018, 08:06 AM
Ah, sure n' yer a right romantic, ye are, laddie. Good one.

So what are the pins or buttons on his hat? Individual units or together being a union jack kind of veteran come home from the war kind of remembrance?

damasocl
07-05-2018, 01:23 PM
Tus últimos trabajos en la Galería son fascinantes...Me he sorprendido!!! Felicitaciones!!!

eighty+
07-05-2018, 04:11 PM
Damasoci
Mucho. Grat's. Mon ami. CIAO. HASTA. LA. VISTA. IVAYA CON. DIOS. SLAINTE

eighty+
07-05-2018, 04:21 PM
Tipical scene. In Paris Joie de voi. :confused: Cap. Mac. CIAO

eighty+
07-07-2018, 10:07 AM
Hi started done a few bits but didn't feel up to it so will go to sleep ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
07-08-2018, 11:28 PM
HI More Paper wanted :D :D :D ok CIAO SLAINTE

Chad Weatherford
07-09-2018, 07:46 PM
:confused::confused: yeah took 15mins to post ok CIAO SLAINTE

Think I need a large Brandy after that

So flattered you would have a go at this! The dripping cup isn't too far from the truth. I'm always doing that and wearing large quantities of the cup contents.

eighty+
07-09-2018, 10:39 PM
:D Thanks Chad I also tried your S.P on the iPad Pro but me and it are not talking yet I was hoping to go back to the Apple shop for help

but due to the legs I'm not Mobile maybe in a few months time with luck that's if the Reaper does'nt call first :D ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
07-10-2018, 12:54 AM
;):D:D:D HI had to call it Finn as I kept falling over the brushes OK CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
07-10-2018, 03:39 AM
So you got Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus to sit for ya. So while you had him a-sittin for ye, did Lucy not say to him on occasion,
"Desi. . . you got some 'splainin' ta do?"

Anyway, masterful paintin', maester painter.

Go man go!!!!!!

eighty+
07-10-2018, 04:24 AM
Yeah. She kept us laughing for years Cap Mac Ciao

justjean
07-10-2018, 01:31 PM
Wow your still turning out some wonderful paintingas Mr. Eighty + :D

eighty+
07-10-2018, 02:00 PM
Hi. Jean. Good to hear from you as been a long time I do hope your keeping well and still painting I’m not mobile
The trouble with legs the Doc give me penicillin but their still much the same. :(. Ok CIAO. SLAINTE

eighty+
07-13-2018, 12:20 AM
;):D :D :D :D :D :D Hi

A rough try of Chads Wife Pistol's at Dawn Say NO More :eek::eek::eek: I was Confused ok CIAO SLAINTE HASTA LA VISTA

In the Jetty Bar Vancouver :D

eighty+
07-13-2018, 11:42 AM
Hi fell asleep after posting this morning ok didn't come to till mid evening noise from telly it was Nadal playing Poltro it was all the shouting

that woke me up ok so looked for something to draw I looked but couldn't find stuff that I'd saved so turned back to Chad's Wife

and added a few bits ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
07-13-2018, 10:55 PM
Hi Found the file ok Chad's no 20 my starter CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
07-14-2018, 06:12 AM
:D :D Hi sorry Tennis stopped PLAY

damasocl
07-14-2018, 07:20 AM
Tus pinturas están cada día que pasa sobresalientes, muy bien logradas, y fiel a tu estilo!!!

eighty+
07-14-2018, 08:43 AM
Thanks Damasoci. I roughly understand what you meant. :D. CIAO. SLAINTE

D Akey
07-15-2018, 02:16 AM
So ye done stopped yer paintin' ta watch tennis? The line judge called that a fault.

Me, I'm more understanding, though was never much of a fan of tennis on tele meself. Boot I suspect yer sooch a sportsman tha' yer keep a spare jock in her sporan, oh aye, coompany fer yer stylus.

Well, the paintings are still lookin' grand, laddie. So keep doon whatever it is yer aboot. Go man go!!!!!

eighty+
07-15-2018, 12:23 PM
:D Hi Cap Mac yes a funny day didn't get up till gone 10am had some breakfast while the computer was warming up :)

then ok started on Chad's no 20 which I had started yesterday ok so tried to get his head sorted I was quiet happy as was going well ok
When Irene my neighbour came with my shopping which she shops for me so after chatting for 15 mins the tennis started
so that was me for the rest of the day after the two main matches as was asleep for the rest of the day had vague impressions
of the tour de France and darts in china :D:D:D:D:D:D ok so never got back to the drawing ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
07-16-2018, 12:04 AM
:D:D:D:D:D:D Done at last but not in colour OK CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
07-16-2018, 02:01 AM
Hi check the numbers as think I've got them wrong ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
07-16-2018, 10:52 AM
:D:D:D No ref picture as I couldn't find it so held my iPad up and tried to copy from it wasn't easy as it kept switching off CIAO SLAINTE

Rough. Sketch. Ok. Are they playing. Snap?? Ok my money is on the Lady with the red scarf ������

eighty+
07-16-2018, 10:55 PM
:D:D:D got up early so I'm confused :(:(:(:p:p CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
07-17-2018, 07:52 AM
Ah, the painting your doing of the card players makes perfect sense. Like so many other conquerors, after the Mongol hordes defeated everybody in their path, the only victory left was killing Time itself. Nice going on it.

So when you're done with that one:

If you choose to copy another painting, copying this should keep you busy for a while with lots going on. It shows that writing comes in handy to keep everyone awake -- and of course it should keep a painter awake as well.

Just so you know, this pic had been cropped above and below, but it's the best one I could find showing the figures and faces somewhat clearly.

Have fun, matey!

eighty+
07-17-2018, 10:24 AM
Hi Cap Mac Yeah got a right slating from the little women with the bare legs as I had missed her winning Hand lucky for me that I

couldn't understand Chinese as it must have been a right mouthful But I do admit made my eyebrows twitch :D:D:D:D:D:D

The Picture you have just sent is the Artist Repin ?? as would be nice to know as for It being cropped I don't thing it will matter as what

we can see is enouth to drive me mad :(:(:mad: ( I should think it was painted in sections ) by IIya Repin

size aprox 7' x i2 ' took Repin Start 1880 to 1891 fin

Ok I might have a bash at it in a mad moment :D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO SLAINTE HASTA LA VISTA IVYA CON DIOS

D Akey
07-17-2018, 11:23 AM
You got it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reply_of_the_Zaporozhian_Cossacks

Seemed like a jolly lot.

Enjoy.

eighty+
07-17-2018, 12:14 PM
Yep So far In !! the points of the lance's and a rough of the horizon Should I call it FINN OK :D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA

Also cropped the with so to concentrate on the main Focus point ok

eighty+
07-18-2018, 08:57 AM
;):D Hi ok there was next to nothing to show on starter no 1 OK today didn't get out of bed till 12.30 then had my malt wheeties

wth some milk by then my Wacom was ready so started I picked up the Gauntlet thrown by Cap Mac gritted my teeth and

Started No 2 after 3 hours I was Knackerd so sat in the armchair to watch the Tour de France and was soon asleep Woke at

7.00pm roughly :D had some more malt Weaties then looked at Starter no 2 did the Black hat and a bandjoe and decided that

was my lot for today ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

D Akey
07-18-2018, 01:20 PM
Ye've been a right bystander on tha Tour de Cossacks long enough, Jimmay.

Go for tha GOLD! Stay for the Wheaties with a flagon o' malt. Cheers lad! The thundering hoards chant encouragement, "MacPloos! MacPloos!"

Go man go!!!!!!!!!

eighty+
07-18-2018, 01:48 PM
HI. Cap Mac. Ok I had a chat. With. Kyla Repin. And he said. Take your time. As I batterd away at it. For a few years and I had no copy to go by. So carry on as you’ve still got a lot of faces to do. So go man. Go. Ok. Cap. Mac ������
CIAO. HASTA. LA. VISTA. SLAINTE

eighty+
07-19-2018, 01:39 AM
Hi well it may look the same but was bloody hard was like doing a jigsaw when your looking for a piece among hundreds :eek::eek:

CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
07-19-2018, 07:38 AM
:D:D:D Hi not sure as I fell asleep when painting and when I awoke she was looking at me so I was Confused OK CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
07-20-2018, 08:16 AM
:D:D:D Hi Sorry but the Bus ran off the road and we ended up in the wrong battlefield I did think it was the Boar War but couldn't

see any Zulu's then I relized we in America where they were having a big Punch up to see who was in control Yeah I think

I did see some Zulu's but by then I was confused and fell asleep CIAO SLAINTE

Might have been the bloke waving his boot in the air why we run off the track

Alexandra
07-20-2018, 10:00 PM
Hey there 80+, take care on those wild bus rides. Great art and sketches as usual. Looking forward to seeing this fantastic work completed.

D Akey
07-20-2018, 10:32 PM
Lookin' grand MacPloos! I really like the wee lassie what's a-starin' at ye like yer a football star. Go man go! Your loyal fans are wrapped in attention. Them Cossacks look like they won the game, innit.

D Akey
07-20-2018, 10:33 PM
Hey there 80+, take care on those wild bus rides. Great art and sketches as usual. Looking forward to seeing this fantastic work completed.

Holy mackerel. Good to see you wandering through. I guess you circled the globe a time or two. Hope all's well with you and the kids. Also hope you're painting still. Be well.

eighty+
07-20-2018, 10:35 PM
Hi. Sandra. It's good. To see again. The last time you where. Up obn the steps doing some redec And Caesar was
Holding the steps for you. As you where in high heels :D. CIAO. HASTA. LA. VISTA. SLAINTE

eighty+
07-20-2018, 10:47 PM
Yeah. A bit dodgy. At the moment. The game was going well. Then there was a lot of fighting about. Who should be
In the front so to shut them up the ref flipped a coin I don!t now who won as I had gone to sleep by then. :D:D:D
Cap Mac. CIAO. HASTA. LA. VISTA. SLAINTE

eighty+
07-21-2018, 11:28 AM
Hi. Lost nearly 5 hours work today. Was close to the finish so now I,m back to the last showing. Ok

Alexandra
07-22-2018, 02:47 AM
[QUOTE=D Akey;524619]Holy mackerel. Good to see you wandering through. I guess you circled the globe a time or two. Hope all's well with you and the kids. Also hope you're painting still. Be well.[/QUOTE
Hi there D Akey, Life has thrown me a couple of curve balls but I'm still in the game-thanks for the warm welcome. I hope all is well with you. I am hoping I can begin painting again and show something worthy in this talented forum. Take care.

Alexandra
07-22-2018, 02:49 AM
Hi. Sandra. It's good. To see again. The last time you where. Up obn the steps doing some redec And Caesar was
Holding the steps for you. As you where in high heels :D. CIAO. HASTA. LA. VISTA. SLAINTE

Haha, It's been too long, 80+. We all had so much fun, didn't we? I've enjoyed peeking in from time to time to view your fine work and reading of your bus rides. I remember my trip to Europe when I was young and how beautiful the country side was, the kind people there, and the fun bus rides I had! Take care!

eighty+
07-22-2018, 05:37 AM
:D:D:D HI Sandra >>>>>Cap Mac OK I've called FINN as after 5 hours I was Shell shock and it was better :p:p:) well I've

had to Ad Lib as I tried to put a touch of the Monks coat in :o Then everybody started singing There Be trouble Ahead

and sure enough there was :(:( well lucky we were in the Battlefield so I could Shoot Myself and nobody would Notice

Ok so cast your eye's on it Then laugh and mark I to IO :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Don't ask me how that boy got in Must have been hiding under the Table and poped out to cast his Vote :D
A glareing mistake can you see it :rolleyes:

Alexandra
07-22-2018, 06:37 AM
Yay, fantastic, 80+. So much excitement, and imagination.

eighty+
07-23-2018, 12:15 AM
Hi Sandy Excitement yes A battle Field imagination Yes for those who die wondering who makes Profit from War's and Why War's ???

Everybody thought the Atom bomb would end wars as no gains but no they've just shook hands not to use them and to stay with the

old style of war's ok so lets get ready for the next :D:D ( think imagination or don't think at all :) )

ok I've just put more paper on as was wondering to enlarge it the full picture ??? OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
07-23-2018, 01:07 AM
Hi Cap Mac !st try on iPad Pro of that picture you sent some time ago a quick rough as a try with the pen that comes with the pro ok

but can use finger if you want to ok CIAO

Alexandra
07-23-2018, 01:31 AM
More and more detail, emotion, and color coming thru with your talent 80+. War, what is it good for? As the old rock song by Edwin Starr goes? I like the pen work, too. I will continue to pop in and view this fine piece. In the meantime, be careful on those wild bus rides.

eighty+
07-23-2018, 09:47 PM
Hi sandy. Just up. But I told the other passengers what U said Yesturday about the Wild party's on the bus for a few minutes I had their attention But before I could tell them they were all back asleep think I,ll join them. CIAO

eighty+
07-24-2018, 12:52 AM
:D:D:D say no More SAY NO MORE But Baby its cold outside :(:(:( CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
07-24-2018, 05:04 AM
Hi feeling a bit dodgy today ok so doing some oldies for touch ups to save drawing ok CIAO SLAINTE

OW yeah she asked me to give her red toenails now there in the rage I said ok but don't blame me if Bouguereau dos's his Bonkus

D Akey
07-24-2018, 05:48 AM
Woah, MacPloos! I turn my back for a couple days and you've copied half the paintings in The Hermitage and the better half of the west wing of The Tate museum.

Industrious, that's be what ye are, laddie. Keep it oop, an' polish oop the handle of the big brass door an' ye'll be the leader of the Queen's Navy.

Go man go. On tha' one with the Co-socks, I first had thought the one lad was holdin' oop a boot. But I now see it's yer artist's beret what's getting tossed in the air like at graduation ceremony. Gettin' yer diploma from the College o' the Steppes, major in paintin' with a minor in rugby. Congrats! Ride em' cowboy!!!!

Ye done an amazing feat in completing such a complex image. Wow!

And a Chagall as well as a great job on that Bougerreau. Amazing.

eighty+
07-24-2018, 06:30 AM
H I Cap Mac as we hadn't heard for a few days we thought that the Home fires were close and you moving all your Chattels

down to the beach and having a couple of Ice cold Pimms No 1 ok can you send the nymphs and the Satyr as have tried but they

didn't seem to want to show it as when feeling better I'd like to have a Bash at it ok Thanks CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE