PDA

View Full Version : Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

eighty+
03-05-2018, 03:51 AM
Hi Cap Mac
my name is Ronald ok Mr Ploos has paid me to keep the grass cut
and Refresh the flower's when needed also to keep everything tidy
and shipshape OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:mad::mad::mad::mad:

eighty+
03-05-2018, 05:04 PM
Hi Ron how's
things do you need any help as I not doing much so call me if
you need help ok Bill

eighty+
03-06-2018, 01:39 AM
Yeah it was a hard day only hope Wife's done a steak and Kidney pudding Cos
I'm starving :D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
03-06-2018, 02:45 AM
Hi ok just
a touch up ok :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
03-06-2018, 03:23 AM
:D:D;):o:cool::cool::):)

Seems somebody else is having trouble with tech devices, MacPloos. When you watch this, have your sound on where you can hear it. Being an old sci-fi fan, I think you'll get the reference to the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey and the sometimes confused voice device of today called Alexa.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::rolleyes::confused: :confused::confused::confused::):p:p:p:p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JepKVUym9Fg

D Akey
03-06-2018, 03:28 AM
Nice paintings, by the way. Either you dug deep into your closet and found an old box of works in progress or you're cookin' away. Either way, it's great stuff.

I particularly like the expressive character of the painting of the bloke heading home for supper after work. Expressionistic like. Go man go!!!!!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

kenmo
03-06-2018, 03:45 AM
Nice work... and fantastic additions to this thread....

eighty+
03-06-2018, 05:21 AM
OK OK just
another touch up ok HI Capt Mac Yeah just having Fun with
the new Wacom tablet for Practise ok so Go Man GO Hi Ken
I must admit I looked at your stuff down below ?? after all these years :cool: Yes I lost my lunch break Looking at it
formidable :eek::D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO SLAINTE

Sorry about Body but its the new Long body Style No 1 :D

eighty+
03-06-2018, 06:36 AM
YEP still having fun ok time for a snack ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
03-06-2018, 09:07 AM
HI Delores
OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
03-06-2018, 10:45 AM
HI Delores

Aw. What a beautiful tribute -- to your wife is she, Mr Ploos? I remember you painted something like this some years back. Very loving attention for forms and details. It brings her out. (and if it's not your wife I feel a fool. But it's got a real quality like a nice chat.) Vaya con Dios indeed.

eighty+
03-06-2018, 12:08 PM
Yes CAP MAC
Looked after me for 60 odd years :):):) ok . sorry about this chap
as I cut some of his head off trying to add extra at the bottom :D:
OK CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
03-06-2018, 01:39 PM
HI quick
Starter be for bed OK CIAO SLAINTE :confused::eek:;):D

Enug
03-06-2018, 04:30 PM
A beautiful painting of Delores Mr. Ploos. She was very beautiful too!.

eighty+
03-06-2018, 09:29 PM
Hi June Thanks
yes alzheimers at least no Pain ok. also thanks for all the help
you have given me Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
03-07-2018, 06:57 AM
A loving embrace in warm yellows, oranges and gold. Radiant like the sun, Mr Ploos. Good on ya mate. She'd love it.

eighty+
03-07-2018, 03:52 PM
Hi Cap Mac I'm not sure what's
Being shown ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

Yeah ok will look tomorrow as might need a touch up :D

eighty+
03-08-2018, 02:58 AM
Hi done a quick touch up ok :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

sabena
03-08-2018, 12:16 PM
Hi eighty Very well done this painting. I like very much KLINT your paintings are amazings.

eighty+
03-08-2018, 02:52 PM
Thanks Anne but always remember you Create
Where I only try to Copy other artist's Work and not to good at that :( :( :( :(:( CIAO
HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
03-09-2018, 01:41 AM
Hi. Cap Mac. Yes I may go back and fart around. With the golden Glow one ok. HASTA la VISTA. CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
03-09-2018, 05:37 AM
[email protected] escuse Moi having great fun with my password 1min it ok go go
go so just as I Relax thinking at last after nearly 2 months all is ok so back to the painting when up it comes No you may not post ????:mad::mad::mad: well I was thinking
to jump off Beachy Head but its about 10 miles and the legs don't feel up to marching that
distance so it looks as if its off The PALACE PIER that's if the seagulls will let me ok
CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE I'd better look to see if I'm
Logged in ???

Well the Buggers have Logged out as I'm Writing Would U Adam @ eve it :confused:

D Akey
03-09-2018, 10:19 AM
MacPloos! You're going around this password jazz so many times that you're going to be an expert in no time and you'll be schooling everybody else.

Oh, just guessing here, but if you have your browser store your password, it should mean you don't have to keep entering it every time. Then all you have to do is get it right merely once. Handy that.

REMEMBER: WRITE YOUR PASSWORD ON SOME TAPE ON THE FRAME PART AROUND YOUR SCREEN.

Go man go!!!!!!!!

eighty+
03-09-2018, 03:06 PM
Yes Cap Mac had it Tattooed on my
Barnett as well ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D ok another starter a Klimt ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
03-09-2018, 11:02 PM
Hi nearly time for breakfast looks
Like Oatibix for a change ok :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
03-10-2018, 04:06 AM
Did your mum no admonish ye to not Klimpt your breakfast?

We'll Russell ye oop some breakfast with ol' Jack Russell.

eighty+
03-10-2018, 04:08 AM
HI Has anybody seen or heard from
Caesar lately ??? as its been some time since he graced us with his presence :eek:
:eek maybe he's a politician now so we will see him on Telly ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D

D Akey
03-10-2018, 04:13 AM
Part of life in the virtual world. I think since other than your fine self, most of his playmates are gone -- the lassies. He probably didn't find it satisfying any longer. You know Caesar. He was a big flirt and very playful. Plus he was getting rather political and nobody knew all the issues he was on about because they were Italian. And you were the only one who followed European soccer who posted. So I fear he felt very little connection any longer. Oh well. Maybe he'll come back.

eighty+
03-10-2018, 09:36 AM
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Hi up early done a bit of painting]
then went into a semi comatose state come too about 6oc pm looked at what I had
done this morning and decided to do a touch up ok see if it looks any better :D OK
CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
03-10-2018, 02:40 PM
Hi Cap Mac Ok one for you OK
as I see There's a lot of them ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
03-11-2018, 02:35 AM
Hi. Cap. Mac yeah. I Might try your. His Masters. voice. Should
B. a. bit Of. Fun. Ok. CIAO. SLAINTE. :eek::D.

eighty+
03-11-2018, 05:51 AM
Hi Cap Mac OK
Your choice My try a smash ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

D Akey
03-11-2018, 10:19 AM
Ha! Nice one with the master's voice.

Also love the continuing saga of the loving couple. It's the age old story of Boy Meets Girl, Boy Paints Girl, Boy Paints Girl Again, Boy Paints Girl Some More. I'm sure she's very pleased indeed.

So here's an image by Patrick Nagel who was very groundbreaking in the area of graphics back in the 70s and 80s. Note the simplicity of paint color and the way he edited down an image to flat shapes, cleverly made to appear dimensional. I should think this should play nicely to your drawing skills.

Go MAN GO!!!!

eighty+
03-11-2018, 11:17 AM
HI Kristine hurry
or we'll miss the Champagne and smoked salmon sandwiches ok
and the potted shrimps my favourite's I'm staving so move it
Girl ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
03-11-2018, 02:40 PM
Hi
CAP Mac ok your one from Patrick Nagel ok yes I tried think I made her too fat so lost some of the legs ok ;) :D :D :D :D
CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
03-12-2018, 06:41 AM
Yeah You never
told me how to get rid of the balancing Balls now I Might lose my
Gold as they say I cheated so will you stand up in my defence :D:D
OK CIAO SLAINTE :D

D Akey
03-12-2018, 07:52 AM
Oh aye Lad! I'll defend ye till 'ell freezes.

Boot what the blue blazes are ye talkin' aboot, eh? Be it Longshanks again, eh? Oop to 'is larecenous an' piratical ways? Did 'e cop yer ball again an' call yer a name as ye were taking a shot at tha goal? Time ta get oot tha traditional blue blue blazes face paint an' fiercely confuse 'im till 'e falls off 'is lofty hooligan perch. . .

So time ta man oop, lad an' go get yer ball back an do no let 'im parlay ye oot of yer righteous mission. I'm right behind ye and so say we all. I'm afraid I've no clue what the flock o' seagulls yer on aboot, but therein lies the cleverness of yer crafty strategy. Go fer tha GOLD, whilst makin' 'em think yer playing tha BLUES!!!!!

Go Man GO!!!!! Get yer ball back, is the cry!!!!!! Do it fer yer team an' people!!!!!! (whilst I try to do some particularly deep sussin' with that last painting you posted as cryptic clue noomber one). FREEDOM!!!!!

D Akey
03-12-2018, 08:10 AM
Hi
CAP Mac ok your one from Patrick Nagel ok yes I tried think I made her too fat so lost some of the legs ok ;) :D :D :D :D
CIAO SLAINTE

Ooooh. . . Right square in the Nagels, MacPloos! Very nice.

eighty+
03-12-2018, 11:38 AM
Hi Cap Mac is this a clue to what I was yammering about those

Big black balancing Balls which could cost my gold ?? they are

in discussion now and also done a drug test but their confused

the result showed only scotch which is normal for a Man from the. Highlands.

As. you well. Know.

Highlands Ok

eighty+
03-12-2018, 11:46 AM
Hi Cap Mac is this a clue to what I was yammering about those

Big black balancing Balls which could cost my gold ?? they are

in discussion now and also done a drug test but their confused

the result showed only scotch which is normal for a Man from the

Highlands Ok

eighty+
03-12-2018, 02:09 PM
A reet hard
Drawing Session my eyes are dim as its past my bedtime ;)
Ok CIAO SLAINTE :cool::confused:

D Akey
03-12-2018, 09:18 PM
Ambitious! Looking quite good actually, mate. Hope you dressed appropriately -- black tie and all that, wot.

eighty+
03-12-2018, 11:50 PM
lHI Cap Mac
sorry I wrote but all shot off down the Plug hole:confused::eek:
as they say the best is yet to come:rolleyes:

eighty+
03-13-2018, 07:50 AM
Hi. Now their settled. Looks like a fine. Tune. Job.Now Ok. :D
CIAO. SLAINTE

D Akey
03-14-2018, 05:40 AM
Looking good MacPloos. Best get some of the snickerdoodles before they're all gone. This looks like a hungry lot.

eighty+
03-14-2018, 06:15 AM
Hi Cap Mac
Sorry about that other Lot I did write nearly 5 lines but could
not find them after they had gone down the plug hole so I'm
More careful now as after writing then losing them give's
Yuh the Shits :( :( OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

Yeah they drank all the Champagne and ate all the smoked Salmon Sandwhich'es

Befor I got there the Buggers :rolleyes: :mad:

eighty+
03-14-2018, 01:44 PM
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Yeah was nearly in bed but had quick look at Patrick's girl :confused: :D:D
yeah that was some time ago :eek::eek::eek::eek: :D:D
CIAO SLAINTE FONT]

D Akey
03-14-2018, 09:42 PM
I think you have a real sympatico with Nagel's style. I like this second one too although how you talked her out of the main party and to remove some of her clothing was masterful. I bet it was the champagne and smoked salmon sandwiches what brought her round to see things your way. . . oh aye!

eighty+
03-14-2018, 10:02 PM
Hi cap Mac. Might try and stay with Patrick's to help. Me to draw strong curved lines. Maybe I should have started drawing when I was 6. Not 66. Ok. So will bash on. Regardless CIAO.
HASTA. LA. VISTA. SLAINTE.

eighty+
03-15-2018, 05:04 AM
HI sunny
today maybe Spring is early this year and we will be lucky
OK CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
03-15-2018, 08:14 AM
Yeah. Good practice for freehand control.

Recommendation: Stay relaxed and make long sweeping curves for the bigger stuff. This is where the [UNDO] command comes in handy. Just keep sweeping your mark until you nail it to your satisfaction.

Little choppy lines are safer and you can course correct as you go, and you'll eventually get there, but it will have a different character that way. When I was starting out in junior college where I had my first art classes where they actually gave guidance, that was one of the first things they pointed out. And I was a careful small stroke kind of guy at the time. So it took me out of my comfort zone and opened up a whole new way of drawing.

When I was doing the small careful lines it was a lot tighter and I was working smaller, but I was more dependent upon following exactly what I was looking at -- no room for interpretation. Plus when I was on the clock, I had to work out of my head a lot without models and I had to really crank out the drawings. So both ways are fine. All a matter of what works best for you. But you can often get smoother lines with your longer strokes if you're working bigger.

But you're looking good, Meister Ploos.

eighty+
03-15-2018, 08:24 AM
Blast Forgot
to turn her also no Shadow :( :( :( I'll go back later after
Some Nosh ok CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
03-15-2018, 08:47 AM
Looking very smart, MacPloos! Go man go!

I straightened her oot fer ye. She was lookin' a wee bit levitated. :p:rolleyes::)

eighty+
03-15-2018, 09:29 AM
Ya BOO beaten to
the Punch a right good uppercut had me reeling Cap Mac
;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

D Akey
03-16-2018, 02:53 AM
I think a good one. What say ye?

I like what you did with the shapes. And it's pretty cool in a graphic treatment to play around with implying perspective volume using a minimal amount of line and shape. And then he just threw caution to the wind and put in a pattern on the garment as a flat pattern similar to filling in the hair or skin or background with a flat shape and just let the outline edge carry the illusion of dimension like a game to see how little one actually needs to make it feel full.

The design rather celebrates the flat graphic shapes as the vocabulary. And it rocks. You nailed the spirit of it square on. Well done, MacGraphics Ploos.

And the crowd shouts for MORE!!!!

eighty+
03-16-2018, 05:57 AM
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]My door bell rang so pressed
the Button to let come in ? it was 2 Nurse's I said why are you here as its only
Tuesday, They shrieked with laughter and shouted Its Thursday were here for your
Bolour ?? test on arms and legs so go lay on your bed, I said but I'm half threw a
painting they said bad luck You can finish it after we've gone ;) :D ok so I have
CIAO SLAINTE FONT]

D Akey
03-16-2018, 01:20 PM
Sounds like you had a visit from some nymphs you old satyr. You suddenly dropped 60 years.

"Nay LASSIES! 'Tis boot Tuesday! Becalm yer nubile nightengale selves! I must PAINT! Denna wrap me cloven hooves and wooly gams! Ach and hoot!"

-------

By the way, that last Nagel was smashing! Great job. Keep at them and pay no attention to paintin' this 'ere Bougerreau moment. Boot 'twas a pic painted in me mind as ye recalled your bell ringin' moment where they sent ye more than one. You have a reputation, lad.

eighty+
03-16-2018, 01:49 PM
Gee Thanks Cap Mac for The Bougerreau I
did have ago of it In their bus drive but was hard to see clearly but this one looks great I
hope it turns out better than the last one as the only thing I liked about it was his green sock's
:D:D:D ok I might try on my new IPad Pro very hard for this old Codger as I'm bound to make
a Cock-up :D OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE Hi just looked
at the size of the original approx. 8ft/6in by 6ft / 4in not bad for a Starter ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
03-17-2018, 05:33 AM
Hi. I,ve. Just tried to draw and paint on my. IPad. Pro. A rough. Try at a Bourrero. French artist. But not sure where. It’s gone yet ok. I,ll. keep trying. As.
With luck l,m bound. To get it right in the end OK. CIAO. SLAINTE

eighty+
03-17-2018, 08:02 AM
Yeah when time stops for Ploos
and there is a stillness in the room as the Nurse's take over and rewrap the legs
with Ow's and arh's from Ploos and told to shut up by the Nurse's ;):D:D:D:D:D:
OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE :eek::eek::eek:

D Akey
03-17-2018, 02:00 PM
You know MacPloos yer arrived as a right primo artist sure enuf when even tha medical professionals stop and bellow: "SHUT OOP WIF ALL YER BELLERIN' an' PAINT OOS a MASTERPIECE as is yer TRADITION!"

I dare say, not even randy Lucien Freud nor Picasso o' tha Damsels hisself 'ad such an insistence -- NAY a DEMAND! -- froom 'is female pooblic. Ye should be right proud an' toss yer refreshment in tha pooblic aye.

Ye've got the Queen's Royal Nurses sharp an' correct an' in a frittery dither!

An' ye made me laugh with this last post o' yers. What a clever choice o' paintin's oh aye !!!!!

:cool::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:;););):p:p:p:p:cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:r olleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::eek: :eek:;);):p:p:p:p:cool::rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes:;););):p :p:p:p:cool::cool::cool::D:D :D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek:;);):p:p :p:p:cool::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:;););):p:p:p:p:cool: :cool::cool::D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::e ek::eek:;) ;):p:p:p:p:cool::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rol leyes:;););):p:p :p:p:cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::r olleyes::eek: :eek:;);):p:p:p:p

eighty+
03-17-2018, 04:15 PM
Hi Can I help you?? yes I've been
sent to look after You! OW MY GOD and Popeye wont even share his Spinach
:eek::eek::eek: ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
03-17-2018, 11:12 PM
Blimey I thought she was to look after me, and here I'm Combing her hair this morning :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek; ;) ;)
:D :D :D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
03-18-2018, 01:05 PM
HI A funny Day as I've slept most
of it then about 7pm went to google for Vanessa Bell and befor I knew what had
Happened I was Pencil Sketching A. John :confused: :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
03-18-2018, 04:12 PM
Ach! Fantastic! Ye'll need ta take on some freelance door-to-door nymphentine gam wrappers ta fill in on days other than Thursdays if this masterwork be the result. These paintings are marvelous! Caught the eye of that there well-drawn randy ol' red-faced geezer what just set eyes on the glamorous lassies what ye been a-groomin' as ye straighten oot yer Nagel style. He stood there gape mouthed frozen long enough ta get ye a good sketch up.

Go man go! I would type more but I dennay want to interrupt Billy Connolly doin' 'is stand oop.

eighty+
03-19-2018, 05:56 AM
hi. Connolly. I thought he was retired. ;). Just showes that you can't keep a scot down y'ken. :D. Just up thought it was Monday. So looks as if I've lost a day:confused: ok
Had a bad night. As the right foot was painful. So got up and tried to cut some of the wrapping off. Then took some knock off. Pills The next I knew. Was my neighbour. Irene who brought me some goodies. So I could. Survive ok well as its. It's. Sunday. I might be able to see some. Football CIAO. SLAINTE. o

D Akey
03-19-2018, 06:33 AM
Sorry aboot the pain in the legs, lad. That has to wear on ya. Well, hang in there. Sounds like you have another lovely lady checking oop on ye. I think that points to yer charisma as an artist. . .and the beard. That magnificent Dumbledore whiskery bit really sells yer good heart and magical skill set.

As to Connally -- 'twere a recording. He may be retired, boot his videos tend ta play on upon conjuring.

Right. Check oot the football. Always a good way to take one's mind off of all else.

Go man go and hope the pain lessens. Be well.

eighty+
03-19-2018, 09:11 AM
ok yeah Chelsea Won Hazard pops
the Winner But it was anybody's game to win ok at the moment when I'm drawing
I don't feel the pain ok only hope not another bad night :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
03-19-2018, 02:46 PM
Well she made me laugh Film
on Telly I think ok CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
03-20-2018, 06:48 AM
Cool. That redhead one has some humor, not least of which was the garment. She looks like one of those birds in the cage at the dance club.

Keep dancing, mate!

eighty+
03-20-2018, 01:55 PM
HI A bad day had to cut all off the Wrappings right leg and managed to put a elastic pressure stocking on I think the
Nurse'es will go Bonkus :D ok so could find Rembrandt but not the one I was looking for I still think those buggers might have Conned me ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
03-21-2018, 05:08 AM
Hi Just had to bring Rembrandt
Up to date ok :eek: ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
03-21-2018, 01:16 PM
Hi this morning I took a chance as
My Cintiq 21ux which I thought was finished when it wouldn't light after REimage
I disconnected it thinking it was kaput's so as I said I reconnected it and to my surprise
It came on :D:D:D so now can draw on the big screen much better then the Lap-top
and the little Wacom pad pen works ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE :cool

D Akey
03-22-2018, 01:23 AM
So there's life in the ol' Cintiq 21? Clearly your holiday to the seaside with Rembrandt wearing his 1910 beachwear with the jaunty stripes, why 'tis just what was needed. Tossing the old beach ball around. Fresh sea air. A bit of boogie boarding. Does wonders for a hard working bit of electronics.

THE CINTIQ SONG
By the sea,
By the sea,
By the beautiful sea,
Come and see,
Come and see,
Oh how happy you'll be.

Hey, she's 21 an' you're 80+. Still 'at's plenty legal an dennay let anyone tell ye otherwise, MacPloos! They're choost jealous is all.

eighty+
03-22-2018, 02:00 AM
Hi CAP MAC
yes its all Go GO as long I don't fall asleep yes even the sun is shining :D and I
feel like forty winks ok so CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
03-22-2018, 03:12 AM
Well, judging by her eyes, either she's sultry or you both are about to take your 40 winks. You been doing your mad monk on her, going all Rasputin on her lovely self, mesmerizing the poor girl?

None the less, I can see a marked improvement using the larger Cintiq now. Well done MacPloos!!!!

You have a good Klimpt thing going.

eighty+
03-22-2018, 05:58 AM
HI Cap Mac yeah as U can see
I've just stagger to my feet so don't feel like singing at the moment, maybe later
when I'm in full flo ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
03-22-2018, 08:55 AM
Yep the world we live in :confused:

eighty+
03-22-2018, 01:05 PM
hi a few more but packed in as
couldn't see the little mark as found I was putting marks at least 3" above where
I thought I was :D :confused: OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
03-23-2018, 12:54 PM
Hi A rough Day been asleep nearly all of it came too about 5.30 pm and looked for some thing to draw and what you see is what I found ok so will try to see
who's it by ok CIAO SLAINTE

Yeah looks like a charcoal. :(:eek::D

D Akey
03-24-2018, 03:19 AM
I can see that you're back to feeling good with your tools, in this case the tablet. Something is working very well for you. I think the 21" tablet is showing you're comfortable again with it all. Finally got that stuff sorted and it shows.

I don't know who did the original drawing or painting either. But you've got a posh gathering happening the clothes from the turn of the century. There were a lot of particularly good artists back then who could have done this one so I can't even guess.

I look at it like you're running a relay race where you have a team creating an image and you're the last runner to get the baton - the fastest runner to bring it home for the win. You can all celebrate in the locker later with pouring the champagne over each others' heads. But until then. . .

GO MAN GO!!!!!

eighty+
03-24-2018, 03:48 AM
HI Cap Mac well looking this morning and thinking
What to paint when I looked Judith and could see a little Bloke looking out from the tree he made me Laugh
as I wonder's where He had come from ?? thinking Ireland where all the little people cum from so I asked
HIM he said Aye M'Boyo SLAINTE so I quick gave him a lick of paint be-for He disappeared cos you know how quick they are ok So as I was with Judith Gave her a quick Bash and a Touch UP OK CIAO
IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE :D :D :D :D :D :D

The lot crossing the Med Is a Klimt just gave me the Idea ok as for the Charcoal haven't found yet CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
03-24-2018, 04:36 AM
Hahah. Clearly they were attracted to all the gold Klimpt put into his paintings -- an' now yerself be seein' 'em.

Ach laddie. . . I think they believe yer the king o' the Wee Folk, cause ye've made 'em yer soobjects, oh aye.

Just keep a-followin' the rainbow, sez I.

eighty+
03-24-2018, 11:13 AM
Hi Cap Mac I've spent nearly an hour trying to get it through It kept bunging GIF and every time I tried INVALID FILE so I kept Cutting chunks off so it might be the size of a postage stamp ok so with baited breath I will click ok Eyes Down here We go
Bingo I've got a Full House :confused: :D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
03-24-2018, 05:21 PM
Hi I should be in Bed hours ago OK look like the chopper in the Morning to his Lughole Side Yeah should have done it Now but the time said pack in OK
;) :D :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
03-25-2018, 06:30 AM
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Hi UP late :( OK sorted lughole side I think :)
OK Time for Breakfast OK CIAO SLAINTE /FONT]

D Akey
03-25-2018, 07:18 AM
Fantastic! When people copy a Klimpt, they don't often copy the artist himself. Clever that.

Also, it is a very good likeness. I like the look in his eyes you got, which is, I assume, his looking at the model trying to figure out how he's going to doll them up like a loose theatrical version of some old Roman mosaic.

Back in the 70s or 80s I recall hearing that his work was the most popular posters to be hung in college dormitories. His work has something lavishly decorative and romantic. Who wouldn't love that.

eighty+
03-25-2018, 08:02 AM
Hi Cap Mac Did you notice My shakey lines On his Brow :D:D:D yeah was as hands had not breakfast so were wobbly

D Akey
03-25-2018, 08:31 AM
Aye, that I did, lad. But I figured it be like the lines in a palm. Some people got clean lines, some got crosstown traffic. I figured you were making his mosaic clutter of his style writ all over his brow -- leastwise that's the story I think you should run with when asked.

The ol' cornflakes defense only works when you include banana or saltana.

Also, there is such a thing as an eraser. So I figured you were okay with it. And that's okay by me, with you being the artist and all.

The other thing is you're just getting your Cintiq chops back now with your stylus and all. Changing scale of your hand movement matters. I know that when in the past I have changed scale it was as if I was suddenly a beginner again for a time. So be kind to yourself on that count.

eighty+
03-26-2018, 02:34 AM
Hi Cap Mac Just awoke and put on snooker looks as if Murphy is in good form so O'Sullivan will have to go some if he wants to win ok time for malt weekies ok CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
03-26-2018, 05:28 AM
I've never played snooker, but seen the table and balls (3 is it?). I used to play pool a bit.

Later in mid-life I ran into a chap from my high school art class who went semi-professional. From the moment he took a shot, there was absolutely no way I could get a turn. He could run tables till he wore the felt bald - clean down to the slate.

Ask me if it was fun? Nay lad. It had become a most passive experience where I don't think it could any longer be labeled as a "game". I think his switch got stuck in the "ON" position and he's still at that same table to this very day. When you hear thunder rumbling, I believe it's himself at the break.

damasocl
03-26-2018, 07:24 AM
Fantastic portrait!!! Go ahead!!!
Your style is unique...!

eighty+
03-27-2018, 04:02 AM
HI DamasocI Thanks from Brighton To Chile :D:D:D

Hi Cap Mac You should see O'Sullivan play ok

tried another portrait but had a hard Job as can't see the mark were I'm to draw so makes the eye's tired
searching For it I think it can be Changed will look later ok I've called it a Starter but won't bother with it
as its in a mess ok To you Both CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE :cool::cool:

D Akey
03-27-2018, 10:39 AM
Yes, MacPloos, you can set the cursor in ArtRage as I recall. I'm afraid I don't have AR on this computer and I don't want to turn the other on.

But you can make it at least a couple ways, maybe more. But it can be "Precise" which is more like a crosshairs or one where it shows a circle around the size of the mark you're about to make with the brush you're using. I'm not sure if you can use it with pencils and so on. Oh well. Hopefully someone will pop in and tell you where the setting is.

I'm assuming it's likely in PREFERENCES if you want to poke around a bit.

An idea in the meantime: Commit to a mark and then hit [Undo] which is also Ctrl+Z (for PC) or Cmd+Z (Mac).

So what you could do when you're looking for it, just make a big old mark and see where it's hitting and then immediately undo it. Once you're more or less oriented you can then proceed as normal.

eighty+
03-27-2018, 12:26 PM
Hi Cap Mac Thanks for Info with luck I'll get there OK :D
CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS :cool: :cool: :cool: :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
03-27-2018, 03:41 PM
Hi Starter ok should be in bed OK CIAO SLAINTE ;):D
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Enug
03-27-2018, 08:41 PM
Dear Ploos - Mr DA was right - look in Edit/AR Preferences/Cursors and you can select to magnify precise cursor.

If you have AR on a computer, Windows has an animated effect that causes your mouse pointer to pop-up in the centre of concentric rings so you can easily find it.

In Windows 10 the effect should already be turned on by default. But you can make sure by going to Settings > Devices > Mouse > Related Settings > Additional Mouse settings.

When the Mouse Properties dialogue opens (see below) click on the Pointer Options tab. Then put a check in the box I have highlighted.

eighty+
03-28-2018, 02:15 AM
June. Thanks. I'm just up. So on IPad But going by your picture's it looks as if I will be able to do it. :D ok.
But watch this space as I'm sure to press the wrong button Regards. Ploos

eighty+
03-28-2018, 09:36 AM
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]HI CAP Mac JUNE THANKS I tried and it come up with a circle with a little cross wire so I thought Great so picked up My Rifle and took aim but the rabbits now all the
tricks and in a flash they were back to the [warren and down their family hole's blimey I've just woke I must have gone asleep while writing :eek: OK CIAO SLAINTE /FONT]

Well I don't now how long I was asleep but must have been some time as the Picture has gone ok got it back

eighty+
03-28-2018, 11:17 AM
HI Just Bunged some paint on so I can see roughly
were he is OK CIAO SLAINTE :D :D :D :D :D :D

kenmo
03-29-2018, 02:25 AM
Superb!!!!

eighty+
03-29-2018, 03:10 AM
HI What Ken Rhubarb and Custard :D :D :D :D :D :D
Thanks Ken I was just pulling leg OK Regards To Dad CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
03-29-2018, 08:49 AM
Well after a sleep and a hour Tarting I'm not sure if its
Looking any better :eek: :( :( :( :( :( :( :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
03-29-2018, 10:04 AM
Hi A quick Starter ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
03-29-2018, 02:43 PM
:D
Hi blimey look at the time Wow CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
03-30-2018, 01:33 AM
HI Well as they are the flavour of the Year this one will
Take some beating :D :D :D :D :D :D ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
03-30-2018, 11:16 AM
Good stoof, oh aye. Go man go! Better and better.

eighty+
03-30-2018, 06:33 PM
Hi. Cap Mac. Yeah I’m just trying my IPad Pro. Will take me some time being 89. As it’s meant for Hi Tec WALLERS

OK. TRIED A PAINTING with finger but got confused There is a pen which you have to stick in the bottom of the tablet

To charge up. But as yet I kept well away from. ;) :D. Ok. CIAO. HASTA LA VISTA. SLAINTE

eighty+
03-31-2018, 05:45 AM
Hi Yeah getting lots of sleep so not doing much drawing

OK CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
03-31-2018, 03:20 PM
Hi had trouble ok with tools drove me :mad::mad: OK CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
04-01-2018, 12:19 AM
:D Hi waiting For ASDA For Some Food Ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
04-01-2018, 04:39 AM
Hi Ok Must have a sleep CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
04-01-2018, 02:15 PM
Hi just woke in the middle of the night OK CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
04-01-2018, 10:21 PM
:D HI a quick touch up ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
04-02-2018, 09:28 AM
HI a starter ok sleeping a lot feeling tired all the time ok
CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
04-02-2018, 01:17 PM
HI Just bunged some colour on OK :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
04-02-2018, 09:26 PM
Hi feel like a quick Doz; OK CIAO SLAINTE :D :D :D :D

eighty+
04-03-2018, 04:05 AM
HI Had a few hours but still feel tired :( :( :( OK CIAO
SLAINTE

eighty+
04-04-2018, 12:42 AM
Hi Still feel Dodgy :( OK CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
04-04-2018, 03:37 AM
Hi June yeah was in a mad moment so thought I'd have a go
at a landscape with the gloop pen like yours but say no more as all I got was my finger pinched by a Crab and
never did find The ear ring ;) :D :D :D ok CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
04-04-2018, 09:12 AM
Hope you're feeling batter, MacPloos! The paintings are looking very solid. You're making stronger value statements. I think that's the sign of living a virtuous life and the confidence found therein. Feel good, lad.

I hope the rations got to you finally. I usually get tired after I eat. Hope that's the reason for it -- a full stomach.

By the way, I know you were speaking to June about your gloopy feelings, but if I may insinuate meself into the conversation, I think where her gloop worked was from the blender after her gloopery rather than leaving it all glooped up. It may well be in the knife work.

Press on and stay warm!

eighty+
04-04-2018, 10:55 AM
Hi Cap Mac yeah still feeling rough half asleep during
The day and hard to sleep at night :( :( :( legs and stomach Dodgy as fo the Gloop pen one I had full intent to
Copy June's but on the way there was this girl who was looking for her ear ring on the beach so I tried to help
her find it amongst the pebbles I must admit I was surprised as I thought Beaches in Aussie where all sand
:confused: Not like Brighton Ok we never found the ear ring ok so she said ok I'll just Gloop off now :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
04-04-2018, 08:52 PM
Yep Just a touch more ok Felt a little better this Morning
CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
04-05-2018, 09:08 AM
Hi Nurse come this morning and done the legs she thought they looked a bit better :cool::cool: then had a sleep in the afternoon then done a bit more on Charlie :D
Now Telly ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
04-05-2018, 02:09 PM
:D Hi Time for bed OK CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
04-05-2018, 06:37 PM
When you copy Rembrandt, and you go off into sleep, be it the heeland road to the REM state, laddie buck?

When the nurse comes does she have yer wrapped attention eh?

So she says ye look good. I'd be thinkin' of gettin' 'er roses next visit. Oh aye. Just cause she has yer gams in a tight bundle, it dennay mean ye need ta play it tight ta the vest.

Yer doon great. Go man go!!!!!!!

eighty+
04-05-2018, 08:03 PM
Hi. Cap Mac. Just. Awoke. And looking at Rembrandt I think. He wants. To get out in the sun a bit more like the last.
One :D Ok. This is my 1st reply on the IPad Pro. Ok. It will take some time. For me befor I can paint with it. Maybe
When I,m 90����. Ok time for wheaterbix. But not with Banana. As got to lose some weight on orders from ��*⚕️
CIAO. HASTA. LA. VISTA. SLAINTE.

eighty+
04-05-2018, 11:01 PM
Hi well we decided to stand him out in the sun for a bit of a tan he's not to happy started moaning So I said shut up or we will send you to south Africa :eek: ;) ;) ;) ok
but he's quiet happy as he will see his uncle Hans :D:D:D:D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

Enug
04-06-2018, 01:35 AM
Amazing interpretation from the amazing Mr Ploos!:cool::cool:

eighty+
04-06-2018, 04:21 AM
Hi June Thanks I've just come back from the land of the Nod :eek: ok
it looks like nearly 5 hours asleep :confused: :D ok yes can remember feeling tired and putting my feet up due to the
Legs but 5 hours blimey looks as if I'm lucky to be back ??? :D :D :D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

Chad Weatherford
04-06-2018, 04:45 AM
Nice Rembrandt!

Are you now able to get paintings off the iPad?

D Akey
04-06-2018, 07:06 AM
I think the sun did the lad some good, truly. Very nice finish. One of your best! You've entered the zone. Must be feeling good working on the good equipment now it's all sorted once again. Bravo!!!!

eighty+
04-06-2018, 08:31 AM
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Hi Chad sorry slept again yes tried but so far I Haven't
found where there hide themselves :D:D:D OK Hi Cap Mac yes I've truly entered the Zone as I tend to
drop off almost as soon as I awake from the last one : (: (: (: OK to you both CIAO HASTA LA VISTA
IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE [ /FONT]

eighty+
04-06-2018, 11:35 AM
Yeah trust Rubens The tight fisted
Son of a Bitch asking if we've got tickets I ask you??? ;) Were not back street Yobs !! as you can see with our Top hats and Bow ties obviously Gentlemen of leisure ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA
IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
04-07-2018, 12:12 PM
Hi Yeah nearly asleep all day then come too a bit in the evening had a look but took the easy route just a touch up ok ;):D:D
CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
04-07-2018, 09:23 PM
These are really quite clean. I like that you're taking them farther. I really like that one of the painter at the easel. Could well have been you had you discovered painting early on. But you discovered it is the point. And you're rising to it.

And that also could have been you had ye been born a swell with all kinds of women fawning all over yer well heeled self. Wonder if any one of them is into wrapping legs or other kinds of games. The do look a playful lot. Go man go!!!!!!

eighty+
04-07-2018, 11:49 PM
Hi Cap Mac This next one you should remember as it made us laugh because of the hat I think she was peeling spuds in a kitchen
ok last year but not sure as memory is not to good now :D :D :D :D :D :D OK CIAO SLAINTE

will have to add paper at the bottom ok

eighty+
04-08-2018, 03:55 AM
Hi Cap Mac
I see Picasso had to get his head in then :confused: :D:D:D:D:D
CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
04-08-2018, 05:20 AM
I recall the lassie with the spud-peelin' hat. Pullin' KP she was for being AWOL. As I recall it was quite a while back that we mocked her mercilessly, for which I am ashamed. . . especially now that I'm vegetarian.

And so that lad below at the easel is Picasso? Hardly recognized him before he found he could get away with quick abstraction to spend more time with the ladies. I like how you're using your highlights in that one. Really shines up the room.

Looking good.

eighty+
04-08-2018, 06:16 AM
Hi Cap MAC
Nah He's Hiding up at the side of the Canvas :D :D :D :D :D
OK I'VE bunged some paper on the spud basher OK ;):D
CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
04-08-2018, 10:34 PM
Come on MacPloos. Sing with me now:

"All the boys think she's a spy,
She's got spud bashin' eyes,
oh aye. . ."

Methinks the spuds got jealous and started attacking her. "Honest, your most high honorable mention, sir, t'were self-defense."

eighty+
04-09-2018, 12:27 AM
Hi Cap Mac Just out of the Pit
and having my Pills and Weeterbix as for singing never could or should :D as for the young girl in her hat was hoping some Dutch person would explain why or what for ??? OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
04-09-2018, 02:13 AM
Hi just a
Thought as its getting towards Spring Michael's picture took me into the country ;):D not that i'll get there this year :( :( :(
OK CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
04-09-2018, 09:14 AM
Hi not sure
But Maybe the wrong Artist :D OK CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
04-09-2018, 11:57 AM
:p:rolleyes:Oh crap. . .which actor is it he reminds me of. . .One who has that look of suspicious incredulity. . .Anyway, you nailed the eyes of that unknown fellow. And of course you've managed to drive me nuts trying to remember which movie I saw him in. Thanks for that! Heh.

Now then, is this a portrait of Pissaro the old man Impressionist painter? Anyway, be that as it may, the landscape is brilliant! You have fantastic colors and it's a neat trick how you blurred the image as it recedes.

Go man go!!!!!!!!

eighty+
04-09-2018, 08:27 PM
[COLOR="#000000"]hl Cap. Mac. Yeah just woke. Legs twanging. So will try to walk to
The kitchen for some breakfast. Ok. As for that artist. I. Was hoping you would know as I had forgot. I did think
It. Was Renoir So. Looked. But couldn’t find it. So tried others but no joy. Last night. So gave up and went to sleep.
;). :D. CIAO. SLAINTE. [/COLOR

But could it be a. Russian. Spy. Maybe. Sitting in the House of Commons ???:confused:

D Akey
04-09-2018, 10:10 PM
Right then. Looks like Renoir to me now that I'm looking at the photos.

Good eye, MacPloos. You got it! Or such is my guess too. Looks like they're both lads from your haggis bashin' clan, oh aye.

eighty+
04-10-2018, 02:38 AM
:D:D:D:D
CAP Mac Yeah My eye's are dim and I Haven't brought My
Spec's with me So Colours are Playing games with Me? Do
you Think you could sing that :D:D as would make a good tune
like the photos think The Renoir have done the Pissaro looks good will save for a bash later on OK CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
04-10-2018, 08:09 AM
Nay lad. Dennay take to seeing what you're a-paintin'.

Feel the colors. . .

Cast aside thy spectacles! Put your faith in the Force, Luke+.

Lift thine spirits and sing with the Brighton Beach Boys:
Go Jedi Go Jedi Go Jedi Go!

eighty+
04-10-2018, 11:56 PM
Hi yeah tired
OK will have a break and a Sandwhich I think she's taken
me a Long time but that's the way the Cookie crumbles :D:D:
Ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
04-11-2018, 09:46 PM
Yeah up early
FINN the girl even thou my hands were shaky the joys of old age ;) :D :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
04-12-2018, 04:31 AM
Well MacPloos, she looks a fine sight. Never would have guessed your hands weren't steady as Gibraltar, cause you ROCK!

Well done and Bravo, lad!

eighty+
04-12-2018, 10:17 PM
Blast it after 2 hours on Pissarro's self portrait I forgot to save yeah another hour and it would have been FINN so have lost it :( :( :( CIAO SLAINTE ok I'm going shopping
now at ASDA :p :p

eighty+
04-13-2018, 04:19 AM
Yeah Pissarro came back but not for a portrait He just wanted to show me his Cabbages while his wife was trimming back the hedge ok :D:D:D CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
04-13-2018, 08:19 AM
Looks like your computer's been taking the Piss-arro, lad.

Well, when you turned your camera lens around away from the chap himself to his hot babe of a wife with the cabbages the clouds parted and the sun shone in, oh aye. All seems to be well in 21st century Impressionism-land. I suddenly feel a hankerin' for some cole slaw.

Go man go!

eighty+
04-13-2018, 08:29 AM
Hi yeah Pissaro. Said ok he can spare a odd cabbage yes not a good day been sleeping a lot. CIAO. SLAINTE

eighty+
04-14-2018, 02:01 AM
HI Pissarro sorry you should not have come this morning as was not feeling to good so pondered for a while and as you had given us a Cabbage for the cole slaw
I decided to do your portrait but will be a bit rough as more careless this time as the best one got lost yesterday I would have Liked a couple of
Slices of parma ham and a glass or two of Ozo with the Coleslaw But
Cap Mac was short of funds and beggars can't be choosers can one
;) :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
04-14-2018, 11:43 AM
Nice one Mr Ploos. Pisarro would have no doubt approved. He was clearly not against a few white whiskers himself. It suited his being the old man of the group of the original Impressionists. And he really loved to paint. I like his work and yours. Nice conversation you're having with him.

eighty+
04-16-2018, 12:16 AM
Hi Cap Mac yeah its
been a hard days night and been troubled by the legs so when awoke
this morning I felt like a dog :( :( so Didn't feel to much like a fresh
painting OK so just tried a touch up :p :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
04-16-2018, 07:48 AM
hi yes my neighbour
went to Glasgow to see her mother and as she was on a week holiday went to a art exhibition so when back home popped in to see me and told about this great Scottish artist and as my mother is a Scot :D:D:D
I went to google to look OK that's why I'm trying to paint his flowers
and finding it bloody Hard Work :eek: OK CIAO SLAINTE :p :p :p

D Akey
04-16-2018, 08:46 PM
Finally figured out who that drawing looked like that I had seen. Turns out it was from a TV series. Jeffrey DeMunn in character. It was driving me nuts until it finally clicked.

eighty+
04-17-2018, 12:35 AM
HO Ho HO I don't
Think Renoir is amused Ok he said yeah I been in a few film's But
Never on a Googlebox as they were not around when I was in my
Prime OK >>>>>> as for the flower's I ain't saying Nuffink :D:D:D:

D Akey
04-17-2018, 08:07 AM
I always wondered what became of the flower children. I guess they ended up in Scotland. Well far oot and hoot!

I imagine you're copying something with flowers in it? Looks interesting. Just one word of advice: You take the high road. 'nuff said.

So doon ta brass tacks -- Do ye think the flower children have concocted a vegetarian haggis by now? Made of good Scotch tofu. Yum.

eighty+
04-17-2018, 09:06 AM
Yeah Cap Mac I was
on the high road but kept falling off due to my eyes shutting :( :(
So ended up on the low road so was Confused With flower's keep
flashing in front of me :D :D :D :D :D :D this next I liked the Orignal
So gave it a bash But took a long time as going to sleep most of the
Time OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
04-18-2018, 03:28 AM
HI wasn't feeling to good in fact I nearly got back into bed :cool::D OK so forced my self to get breakfast Weatterbix as easy to do ok so got the computer going
looked but couldn't find anything in the download Then I heard a voice
in the distance shouting so I turned the volume up and low and behold
and bash me with a kipper it was Pissarro shouting what about my cabbage's so I told him (to pacify him ) that they are the best Painting
of Cabbage's I had ever seen :D so I thought I'd better have a go at
his Bloody Cabbage's but then couldn't find his painting :confused:
OK Sorry as you'll end up with mine and as Pissarro would say What
a load of rubbish :eek::eek: :( :( :( OK CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
04-18-2018, 07:58 AM
Pissaro sez: That's some cool slaw, MacPloos!

Yeah, I found that if I don't do stuff I tend to get groggy as well. But once I'm onto a project, in this case stripping the kitchen down to the wood and redoing it, I have lots of energy. I think the mind has to be fascinated with something otherwise it's easy to let loose of the rope and drift off to slumberland. I realize you have physical restrictions, but keep alert with something you find interesting and you'll find your desire to sleep being replaced by activity.

Your paintings are just the thing, as is your cabbagery.

Go man go!!!!!

eighty+
04-18-2018, 08:55 AM
Hi Cap Mac yeah finding it hard lately to get started ?? Do you think its my Age or am I just being Lazy or could be a
touch of Hiatus will have to increase my pills kill or cure :D :D :D ok nearly 9oc pm
so might have a try be for I fall off my chair asleep and the cow jumped over the Moon
:confused: CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
04-18-2018, 09:59 AM
Oh aye, age has provided you wisdom enough to know you have to look and see what works. And all that looking can tucker a lad out. So I get it.

None the less, if you wanted to be awake more, then it's something to track. Sleeping has its allure and advantages as well. You're not on the clock having to punch in your clock down the factory and so forth so enjoy that bit of leisure. I just couldn't tell if you didn't like sleeping and being groggy so much and thought of a parallel in me own life. . . for what it's worth.

A few turns in the crow's nest ought to put ye right, is all I'm saying. Feeling the icy salt spray on the face. . . Invigoratin' sez I.

Just be well and do what you can. You're busy being an inspiration, and that can take it out of ye.

Cheers, shipmate.

eighty+
04-19-2018, 07:41 AM
Hi Cap Mac Salt spray
I should be so lucky ;) :D :D :D OK the Nurse's come and sorted my
Legs when they had gone I put the Telly on and as norm went to sleep I
woke 2.30 Pm Ok well I wont Bore but I eventually spotted this one I've said by F. Leighton but not sure ok :D:D:D: CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
04-19-2018, 08:04 AM
Well, Mister MacPloos, sir, if ye be working on it into the wee hours, it's a Late'n one way or t'other an' there's the truth of it.

Looks good for a start. You have the large shapes really working well and the values sort of as an underpaintin'. Grand start my dear fellow. Ye clearly got the proportions working I see. Now do ye go in with some color? Or is it to be more of a drawing?

Is he holding a musket? Well, keep yer powder dry.

Go man go!!!!!!

eighty+
04-20-2018, 01:05 AM
Well Cap Mac after
That salt sea spray I got through the painting with out a wink :cool::cool:
OK think I make a quick sandwich of lemon curd :D:D as its all I've got OK
CIAO HASTA A VISTA SLAINE

eighty+
04-20-2018, 05:43 AM
Hi Time for Nosh OK
Might do a bit later :confused: :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
04-20-2018, 09:07 AM
Your drawing is really nice, MacDoogle. That lassie is really appealing. Nice form, she looks attractive and I think your eye for portrait style stuff is very good. You have a way with the big picture of your pictures. Again, that lad with the rifle is also good in the drawing. All that time doing faces is really paying off.

Good eye, lad. Go go go!!!!!

eighty+
04-20-2018, 11:43 AM
Hi Thanks Cap Mac
sorry I don't who the artist are as when looking for something to draw
I just click save when seeing one I like and as like June with a filing
System my computer just bung's them anywhere so I have to search which makes him happy saying there's nothing were your searching :eek: ok this last one I starting on side of his face then moved over to the other side when I thought I'd better save ok from then on lost use of pen :D:D:D:
:D:D:D:D:D OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

D Akey
04-21-2018, 12:47 AM
Ach! Yer computer's playing coy with ye, is it then, laddie? Bein' flirtatious, teasin' ye, sayin' "Chase me. Chase me!" I think she likes you.

Nothin' like a good mystery.

By the way, that's a really interesting face, that last one. Lots of character. Good deal.

eighty+
04-21-2018, 02:02 AM
OK Onest I've said
Nuffink but have heard That Trump is reopening Alcatrac for his Friend's
ok :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :confused: CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
04-21-2018, 05:31 AM
HI Ok Just a bit more
Colour ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
04-21-2018, 05:32 PM
Yeah The Yanks are
Coming :D :D yeah Coming over Here :confused: :eek: :eek: :)
CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
04-22-2018, 02:59 AM
HI Cap Mac Closing IN
sorry fell asleep just woke ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
04-22-2018, 03:04 AM
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D ok the painting :confused::confused::confused:

D Akey
04-22-2018, 06:52 AM
Yeah The Yanks are
Coming :D :D yeah Coming over Here :confused: :eek: :eek: :)

Ach! There ye go, paintin' Renoir's portrait again rather than a landscape because the zombies are oot and aboot throughoot the landscape an' it ain't safe for impressionists nohow -- at least was the case in the ensemble show this lad was in.

Looks good.

An' of course you have a thing for that French(?) lassie. I can tell you're sweet on her from the way ye painted her. Nuffink escapes me keen scrutiny, nay lad.

Go man go!!!!!! Ye sounds like yer cookin' again. Good on ye MacPloos. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
04-22-2018, 09:19 AM
HI Cap Mac OK I think
She's finished at last have you found out who the artist Is as have looked but never found OK sorry about the yank but went wrong when drawing
him should have started fresh but it was late So I thought I could pull it round ok but never happy with it ok CIAO SLAINTE :confused:

eighty+
04-23-2018, 01:49 AM
Hi just coming too ok
so tried a touch up to help the eyes to focus :( :D ok CIAO
SLAINTE

eighty+
04-23-2018, 10:11 AM
HI Just a bit of Fun
Ok CIAO SLAINTE :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D : D: D

eighty+
04-23-2018, 11:07 PM
Ho HO Ho yeah must
have fallen off my face when I was asleep under my chair all the time
:confused CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
04-25-2018, 12:02 AM
Hi OK tried painting Traditional style ok see what you think thanks CIAO SLAINTE :o :o :o :o

D Akey
04-25-2018, 09:37 AM
Good one. I like to see you painting with color straight off as a change up, just to see if it can bring something new to the mix. I definitely think it does rather than the monochromatic underpainting that you tint.

Both are legitimate to be sure. But changing your approach once in a while could produce some new ways of seeing. I like it! More of an Impressionism way this time. It feels brighter, doesn't it?

Grow man grow!!!!!!!!!!

eighty+
04-26-2018, 12:23 AM
Hi Cap Mac yeah just out of the pit ok thanks will try :( CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
04-26-2018, 07:57 PM
A pit stop is it then? Oh aye. When yer zooming round the track, ye need ta change tires and what not. Oops. . . times oop! GO MAN GO!!!!!!

eighty+
04-27-2018, 02:01 AM
yeah a pit stop as wasn't feeling like singing or dancing so took the easy route a Touch Up ok
Pre Raphaelite The Kissed Mouth and I'll still be in Scotland afore yea Hoots Mon D'ken john peel in his coat of grey :D:D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA
IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
04-27-2018, 07:24 AM
Nice foray into the Art Deco look. Don't know the piece, whether it was stylized that way before you were copying it or you were copying the girl and gave it the Deco style, but it has that kind of rhythm to it, especially in the hair. Nice one. Yer making it aroond the Heeland track in fine Formula One form, oh aye.

eighty+
04-27-2018, 12:20 PM
HI. Cap Mac. I’m. On my new IPad Pro. That is trying to find out how to work it ������ as its a bit hard for this old sod to
Understand OK ��I havn’t Tried to draw on it yet. Maybe in a few months time :rolleyes::cool::confused:���� CIAO
SLAINTE

D Akey
04-27-2018, 12:53 PM
Let's us be clear, MacFaust. . . Whilst yer innercent self werest rollin' aboot in tha pit, the devil give ye an iPad Pro? Just what sort o' bargain did ye set, eh?

Best check the name on that there brand spankin' new tablet. . . see if it don't say iPit Pro. Ye needs ta watch that there MacPloostopheles the Red . . . oooohhh, 'e's a wiley one, 'e is.

By MacDoogle's beard, lad!!!! Ye didn't 'appen ta sign nuffink in blood, now did ye? There may be a way ta spare ye bein' pelted wif fiery brimstones. Take care laddie buck. Best get to it afore too many moons ha'e passed lest ye expire yer warranty afore ye fire an' brimstone 'er oop. . .

By the bye -- CONGRATULATIONS!!!! New tech is always SO COOL!!!!

eighty+
04-28-2018, 02:26 AM
Cap Mac Go Mon Go
Yeah this last one has me gone :( :( So taking a break and some food
see how I feel Later :eek::eek::eek::p OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
04-28-2018, 09:29 AM
HI A little bit more
OK :D :D :D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

D Akey
04-29-2018, 12:23 AM
Well I can't say for sure, but she has a bit of the Pre-Raphelite look aboot her countenance. She looks heroic. Strong reds. Bold composition. Looking good. Using the iPad on this one?

I mean, don't ye want to hear that boot up chime for the first time and get ye to installin' ArtRage on it. Could be a grand moment. A Kodak moment. Like ye got a new baby what's gonna carry yer name, yet it's already house broken and no messy diapers. What could be better in an electronic protégée. Sort of a Mini-Ye.

Fantastic! Cigars for everyone!!!

eighty+
04-29-2018, 01:29 AM
Hi Cap Mac no not on
IPad Pro. As I'm still lost with it ok. As for Jane Morris. Will take some time as there is still lots to do plus I'e
Only just got out of the pit ok. Time for breakfast CIAO. HASTA. LA. VISTA. SLAINTE.

eighty+
04-29-2018, 11:26 AM
Hi not much today
as snooker and football took centre field ok but spent time on head
and hands ok CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
04-30-2018, 08:02 AM
She's coming into focus. Keep it up.

eighty+
04-30-2018, 12:46 PM
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Yeah Cap Mac She's
Fighting me all the way she said I'm not sure the way you've done my
Hair I said listern Luv I've got enough Trouble with your bloody Blue
Silk dress I had to enlarge your flower vase so then had to change the
Angle of your arms and done a bit of rough work on the background OK
So I'm leaving your dress To I've cleared the rest first :( :( :( :( :( (: (:
OK ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE[ /FONT]

OW yeah tried a colour practise on her arms was :confused:

D Akey
04-30-2018, 10:58 PM
She looks like you're late meeting her at the café. She got there early, being a Pre-Raphelite and all.

She even put on a special dress for your esteemed self. You could at least have the decency to show up on time. Now order some cornflakes for the lassie. Might calm her down a wee bit. And smile when ye talk to her about football and snooker. I don't think she's too keen on the competition.

Go man go!!!!!

eighty+
05-01-2018, 02:38 AM
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]HI Cap Mac yeah now
she's not talking to me after you put your pennyworth in all she said is
football Blah the fans have just got[ Wenger to retire they must be
mad :( :( :( ok I've had a 1st attempt at her dress eventually if ok
it just the face to sort so try not to upset again ;) :D :D :D :D:
CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE /FONT]

eighty+
05-01-2018, 04:09 AM
HI Cap Mac OK I've
had to call it a day as she's shot off to Rome To see Caesar ;):D:D
OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

D Akey
05-01-2018, 04:36 AM
She passed Pre-Raphaelite an' moved on to Pre-Caesar Alright.
Flighty. Well, ye tarted 'er oop an' she went a-Roman.

Hope ye told her to be back by 11:00pm.

Good job lad. Softened 'er countenance nicely. Now she just looks coy, which is a lot more inviting.

eighty+
05-01-2018, 06:54 AM
Hi
Cap Mac Thanks yeah its good when they come alive and smile Trust Caesar enticing
her to Rome he always was a charmer to the Girls ;) :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
05-01-2018, 12:37 PM
Hi A quick rough :(:(
Starter No 1 ok the beloved ;):D CIAO SLAINTE

s

D Akey
05-01-2018, 09:54 PM
The symbols abound. Good start. Always someone to talk to in this party. . . and loads of birds. Win Win.

eighty+
05-01-2018, 11:01 PM
Hi Cap Mac blimey your up early is it the Devil Drives :D :D :D OK had another bash at the
Beloved just smashing it out like a bloke with no arms OK :eek::eek:
CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
05-02-2018, 08:38 AM
Hi not A lot :D:D
But a we drop More OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
05-03-2018, 03:07 AM
HI A we bit more OK
CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
05-03-2018, 08:34 AM
Hi Ok Yeah She just
wanted to show her gold medal ;) ;) :D :D :D :D OK CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
05-03-2018, 09:50 AM
Coming into view. Nice.

eighty+
05-03-2018, 11:50 AM
Hi Cap Mac Yeah she won Gold in the Synchronized Swimming ok you'll like the next By a
Famous Yankey Artist :D :D :D ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

D Akey
05-03-2018, 12:14 PM
King of the enlisted men. He was born on your side of The Pond and spent a whole lot of time (I think) in Jolly Old Pip Pip Eh Wot? So in a way you can claim him as one of your own. I think he learned his painting chops in Europe. . . long before Brexit.

A good choice if you're going to copy a great painter -- he's considered the best of his generation by many. Well above my pay grade.

Go man go!

eighty+
05-04-2018, 01:34 AM
HI Cap Mac Yeah think
born in Venice or Vienna died London

D Akey
05-04-2018, 07:45 AM
Born in Florence Italy according to Wikipedia. I've taken to relying on the computer to extend my brain. Can look up a detail to fill in what I actually know. It's not unlike patching plaster -- filling holes in my thinking with all kinds of details. The memorization stuff I hated trying to remember in school the computer does for me anymore.

Yeah, you picked one of his super duper masterpieces. I loved the color and lighting in it. A great period for painters.

Anyway, you're getting the drawing down nicely.

eighty+
05-04-2018, 08:59 AM
Hi Cap Mac Yeah I'm
like that always going to Google to fill in :D :D :D yeah might help with my IPad Pro to get a Manuel might make life easy :):):) ok well it looks like Flower's and grass and then A touch up of the two Girls to FINN 'J'espe're
I remember many moon's ago reading of a artist who while painting liked
a game of tennis at the same time running and doing a quick dab of paint
had a thought it was this painting but no was a similar garden painting with
two women in all their finery ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE :cool::

eighty+
05-04-2018, 01:43 PM
HI Thought I'd Finnish
IT tonight But drifted of into Space :confused: OK CIAO SLAINTE :cool::

D Akey
05-04-2018, 09:28 PM
Yeah, I've no idea about the tennis playing painter. Sounds like a right comical gimmick almost out of a Monty Python skit or something. Would be curious to know more but my search turned up bupkis.

So how do your paints work in zero gravity as you orbit the Earth? Must say you have to be farsighted at epic levels if you can see these lassies from above the atmosphere. So that's the trick then. You have trouble seeing close up and can see at the level of a superhero at great distance.

Go Astronaut Ploos!!!! Catch you on the next orbit.

damasocl
05-05-2018, 06:12 AM
Great paintings!!!! Congratulations!

eighty+
05-05-2018, 08:09 AM
Hi Damaso Thanks
Scuse me asking but have you repainted your Avatar ?? as I tried
some time ago but was never any good OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA
SLAINTE

eighty+
05-05-2018, 08:14 AM
Sorry Damaso forgot to post the Picture :confused::D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
05-06-2018, 12:48 AM
Well sir, the Ploos Boos is on the move!

Remember how you used to ride the bus and sketch the riders? What your work comes off like is that all the paintings and drawings in the world are on the route the Number 90 Bus is taking and each painting is the view out the window at that moment.

Ride that Ploos Boos, lad! It's free. And you have a ride through the museum districts and artist cafés.

It's like your sketchbook is getting filled with sketches of all the paintings in the world.

Go man GO!!!!!!! Yeeeehaaaw!!!!!!!!!!!

pat1940
05-06-2018, 07:56 AM
Hi eighty, great paintings and drawings, so good to see them and you mentioned you are turning 90, well a very happy birthday dear friend, I would love to sit with you and listen to all
your wonderful stories you can tell and of course with a glass of wine

eighty+
05-06-2018, 08:57 PM
Hi Pat thanks Yeah 4 score + ten puts me on the short list :D Thanks for the Wine
but only 1 glass because it don't agree with Legs and the head and don't do much for
my drawing either OK :D :D :D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
05-06-2018, 10:59 PM
Hi AS its Sunday a
Quick Starter but the sheep are not to Happy well we were lost with
Holman but knew he would get us home but know he's gone on a
Walkabout with his friends we are worried we will never get home as just
as likely you we take us to the Abattoir:eek::eek::eek::eek::confused::confused::c onfused: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Enug
05-07-2018, 01:49 AM
Dear Mr Ploos - happy birthday!

http://www.animatedimages.org/data/media/49/animated-birthday-image-0015.gif (http://www.animatedimages.org/cat-birthday-49.htm)

eighty+
05-07-2018, 05:29 AM
Hi June Thanks But the 11 day is when I blow the Candles out but never mind as an odd day at my
age will make no difference :D:D:D ON the painting I'm not sure what
has happened as amongst the sheep there is a rhino plus a Diver as they
say any thing can happen when your not looking OK:D :D :D CIAO
SLAINTE

eighty+
05-07-2018, 10:56 AM
HI a wee bit more OK
;) :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
05-08-2018, 01:45 AM
Hoot. Looks as if the wooly vegetarian army's a-takin' the high road.
Resist the 'aggis bashers! FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking good MacPloos.

eighty+
05-08-2018, 03:39 AM
Cap Mac between U
and me that was bloody hard ok if you see any sheep that are lost
Don't Call me OK :D :D :D :D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

The one in the middle of the back row says he thinks he's got the Flue

D Akey
05-08-2018, 06:21 AM
Nay laddie. I cannay call ye aboot any sheep what's high-tailed it oot. . . Why is that? Cause yer truly on the lamb!

Oh aye! So naught for it boot ta break ol' Lorna Doon, lad.

eighty+
05-08-2018, 10:13 AM
HI Cap Mac Yeah
were ever Mary went the little lamb was sure to Go ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D
ok tried a touch up while waiting for Snooker to start ok great game by
both players Williams beat Higgins :cool::cool: OK CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
05-08-2018, 02:15 PM
So do or did you play snooker as well as enjoy it on tele?

For me it's like soccer or cricket. It wasn't anything my generation played in the USA. So it's harder to appreciate for those of us who didn't feel the joy of playing.

My dad was wild for golf and he could not have been happier than when he was on the course. And sadly for me he watched it on our one black and white television in the home which meant the cowboys and gangsters and comics just had to lay low until he was done. So I can appreciate other people appreciating a game I didn't do.

There are some sports I didn't play that I enjoy though. Olympics and such. But you Brits, it was like you were from another land or something. I'm a bit jealous of your fun in the watching and the passion you all share about such things. I'm missing all the fun of yammering about it with ye.

Enjoy it lad! It's your prize for picking the right place to be born.

eighty+
05-09-2018, 06:52 AM
well as for choice
where to be born It all depends where your Mum is on the Globe when
Your ready to Pop out :D :D :D :D :D :D OK just tried another touch up
and when I looked all I see was a Chinese bloke and two rowing Boats
:cool::confused::D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
05-09-2018, 10:17 PM
Chinese blokes is all you can see? You been kidnapped in some sort of Tong War? I recommend pull on a sheep skin and sneak yer way oot with the herd. Just mind ye dennay end oop in the stew. Lucky ye got white hair. It'll blend. Just look sheepish.

eighty+
05-10-2018, 01:24 AM
[COLOR="#000000"]yeah I'm feeling a bit
Sheepish as this is the 6th :( :( and the last ok waiting for the nurse now
but I'm not sure as she might have come early when I asleep :confused:
OW the door bell ok postman birthday present from my son and wife ok
CIAO HASTA La VISTA SLAINTE CAP MAC :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D[/COLOR

Chinese bloke the shape of the Sand ok

eighty+
05-10-2018, 06:12 AM
Hi Henry is not amused
as I started to fall asleep whilst drawing :eek::eek::( :( :( :( :( :D :D :D

D Akey
05-10-2018, 09:39 AM
Oh, now I see the Chinese bloke! :D:D:D:D:D:cool:

So I think I know why you've been falling asleep. It's okay to paint sheep. But deenay count 'em lest ye begin to nod off.

Same goes for Henry's. That's the historical challenge. The government's been wanting to lull the people to sleep and so they had them counting all the monarchs. Richard I. . . Richard II. . . Richard III. . . Henry I. . . Henry II. . . Henry III. . . By the time ye get to VIII the whole realm will be snoring. I'm rather astonished that any artisans stayed awake long enough to finish any portraits at all.

And it is said that some slept so DEEP that they got straight through to the other side of the Earth that they could even see Chinamen. . .

Yer birthday's a comin' oop there, MacPloos! Exciting. Which one? Is this the Mr Ploos I. . .Ploos II. . . Ploos III. . . MAC PLOOS XC = 90?

Friday is it? WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
05-11-2018, 02:24 AM
Yep Cap Mac come Saturday I will be starting into my 90th year :eek: :eek: ok Ladbrooks
offering 100/1 for me to make the TON so place yuh betts now befor they shorted :D :D :D: as for Henry viii have trouble with waist line as kilt
should be longer so might add some paper so I can make the legs longer if pushing his waist line up don't work :( :( OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA
SLAINTE

D Akey
05-11-2018, 01:17 PM
Well, ol' Henry there looks like he would make a good ton and an 'alf.

Oh aye. . . an' you, laddie buck, why you'll go well past the ton with all the art ye got slung o'er yer shoulder. Call 'em Pieces of Eighty goin' on 120. You're a-gonna make it no sweat, keen lad that ye are. A right inspiration. So on to tomorrow for yer special day. . . happening sometime in my night here.

Go man go!

D Akey
05-12-2018, 12:41 AM
;););):cool::cool::cool::):):):D:D:D:p:p:p:eek::ee k::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:;););):) :):):):):):);););):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::coo l:;););):cool::cool::cool::):):):D:D:D:p:p:p:eek:: eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:;););) :):):):):):):);););):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::c ool:;););):cool::cool::cool::):):):D:D:D:p:p:p:eek ::eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:;);) ;):):):):):):):);););):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool: :cool:;););):cool::cool::cool::):):):D:D:D:p:p:p:e ek::eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:;) ;);):):):):):):):);););):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:cool::coo l::cool:

Enug
05-12-2018, 02:41 AM
Now I have the right day!:D;):)

eighty+
05-12-2018, 03:41 AM
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:p:p:cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:
thanks JUNE CAP MAC for the Birthday Comments Fantastico

Yeah had to lengthen his legs :D Say no More Say no More

D Akey
05-12-2018, 04:12 PM
So now I know why you are getting your legs wrapped from time to time. For length just like with ol' Henry so you're tall enough to ride the roller coaster. You getting any more regal in your dimensions from the nurses' coming to call? There's always the midway for some games and such.

eighty+
05-13-2018, 01:08 AM
Hi Cap Mac :D:D:D:D:
Yeah felt rough yesterday reminded me of when I 1st POPED out ;);):)
OK Had a go today a Enery tried to sort a few things out OK I can't
Say I'm happy with it But Like Hitler said you can win some and you
Can lose some but just keep on Fighting :) :) :) :) :confused:
or as Trump would say Kick every Body 1st so they can't kick back

eighty+
05-13-2018, 07:07 AM
Hi 1st time I've seen this
one I Don't if its of Siddall or by Siddall ok :cool::confused::D:D:D

eighty+
05-13-2018, 08:34 AM
OK Henry viii said he
Was going to get his favourite hatchett man to teach me lesson but on
second thoughts I'll let you off this time as it will make a good Pub sign
so the locals will know who I'm when they pay Tax for my pot :D :D :D

D Akey
05-14-2018, 03:21 AM
Hi 1st time I've seen this
one I Don't if its of Siddall or by Siddall ok :cool::confused::D:D:D

You say it's confusing if it's by her or of her. I believe it's of her. But there's another detail that her name is spelled differently -- one L or two. Elizabeth Sidall or Sidal.

She was famously the model for many of the Pre-Raphaelites and also a poet in her own right. She passed away early in her 30s.

"When the two (she and Rossetti) moved in together, they became increasingly anti-social and absorbed in each other's affections. The lovers coined affectionate nicknames for one another, which included "Guggums" or "Gug" and "Dove" – one of Rossetti's names for Siddall. He also changed the spelling of her name to Siddal, dropping the second 'l'. . ." (from Wikipedia)

Anyway, a good start lad. You have a good eye for the big picture.

D Akey
05-14-2018, 03:27 AM
Henry would make a grand tavern sign to be sure. I think you've found a calling and way to trade out your paintings for a few pints and dinner -- maybe more. You could be a sign painter for pubs and brothels by command of the king.

Or maybe you could become a tattoo artist and put the king's mark on the backsides of all the working lassies in the realm. Sure would keep ye busy and coin in the royal purse.

Well, ye done Henery the VIII proud.

Go man go! Signage of the times.