PDA

View Full Version : Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

eighty+
08-18-2017, 12:49 AM
Hi too Loose is finished Tracking OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
08-18-2017, 04:02 AM
hi had to stop as starting to fall asleep ok CIAO SLAINTE

pat1940
08-18-2017, 08:57 AM
Hello there dear eighty, has been a long time, have been back and forth to Canada, mother in law going on 99 yrs old, has been a bit rough year for us, husbands memory is going somewhat, have missed you all, I see a lot of new members here,
anyway great paintings as always dear friend, and hope your health is still with you I know your talent never fades lol, take care

eighty+
08-18-2017, 10:48 AM
Hi. pat. Pleased to hear from you. Yes a hard yeah so your m/law is 99 amazing looks like she,s good for the ton yeah I'm Was. hoping To get there. But the legs are not so sure as I have the district nurses. Come in once a week to dress them and in this last month I seem to drop off to sleep at any moment even when drawing;) But fingers crossed I hope end
August the legs will be better so that I can go out and walk in the fresh air as been house bound too long watch hubby's
memory as I lost wife with Alziemers Ok keep well pat as I'll look to see your drawings ok. CIAO. SLAINTE

eighty+
08-19-2017, 03:48 AM
Hi yes slept like a log I didn't get up till 2-40 PM :eek: I can't say I feel any better for it ok. well done a bit more to the bloke still not sure who by as when viewing Robert Henri (PINTERIT)?? CUT IN so in the
End I haven't a clue who by so if you know who its By let me know ok thanks CIAO

FUNNY ENOUGH HE REMINDS ME OF THE CAPT'N OF MAN/U of yesteryear ok

eighty+
08-19-2017, 11:09 AM
Sorry even thou I was up late I still dozed off late afternoon it was only the Proms that woke me :Dbut stayed with it for some time as was quiet good I then looked at the sketch was going to leave to the mornlng but done a few touches and be I knew it was me bashing away like a maniac. till I thought it was done
CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
08-19-2017, 08:59 PM
hi a quick smash at a starter ok l lost my pen's last night but Wacom got them back this morning
otherwise l would be on the IPad drawing :D OK CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
08-20-2017, 04:34 AM
😒 Hi yeah not a good day as been asleep most of the time ok CIAO SLAINTE :D:D

eighty+
08-20-2017, 10:06 AM
HI I'VE not sure if it Finn so. put no3. so I'll look tomorrow Ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
08-20-2017, 11:04 AM
OK a quick starter before bed CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
08-20-2017, 07:31 PM
Hi morning :D:D a quick smash before Breakfast ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
08-20-2017, 08:36 PM
Hi I just had to do Robert's Irish friend :D :D :D ok CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
08-21-2017, 11:32 AM
Vaporous - like the smoke from a Turkish blend of tobaccos from Sherlock's meerschaum pipe with the subject coming into form from the clues.

Elementary, my dear MacPloos! Ol' Sherlock could use you as a Scotland Yard sketch artist. Set you on some adventures. Bring your nurses. Watson would be pleased.

eighty+
08-21-2017, 11:37 AM
Hi after a good start this morning :D from then on I've been in a coma of sleep ok, I've only just

come round and tried to finish our Irish girl Mary so if it looks dodge I was under duress ok

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Yeah. I'll sort out the left side of her head in the morning. Ok. CIAO

eighty+
08-21-2017, 01:07 PM
Hi capt'n Mac I'm confused. One minute you went there then Like a flash you were ;) CIAO. SLAINTE

D Akey
08-21-2017, 02:24 PM
Hi capt'n Mac I'm confused. One minute you went there then Like a flash you were ;) CIAO. SLAINTE

Oh aye. And that would be the sort of situation that teaming up with Sherlock Holmes would be good for. You will be known as "The painter of mystery". Kinda like the ring of that, eh?

The second one that's more finished with the red brown or burnt sienna background just above looks pretty good I must say! Go man go!!!!!!

eighty+
08-21-2017, 06:19 PM
yes I wish that was true. It would mean I've broken the bonds of coping and running free like a mad old codger through
the Forrest of grey mists of my mind. Then even the legs and sleep wouldn't be able to hold me back Capt'n. Mac
:D:D Go. Man Go. Yea---------------------------------------hhhhhhhh

eighty+
08-21-2017, 08:01 PM
Hi OK done her Barnett ok while checking her name I came across another one of Mary in reverse :confused: :(

CIAO SLAINTE

JUST found out her name Cafferkey which would to Henri have sounded like Cafferty:)

eighty+
08-22-2017, 03:55 AM
Aye a wee bit more paint for us Haggis Basher's CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

:D:D:D SHENTI jaimkang kaul le

eighty+
08-22-2017, 06:37 AM
Hi a quick starter ok not sure but it looks to me like it could be water colour???

ok CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
08-22-2017, 09:46 AM
Aye a wee bit more paint for us Haggis Basher's CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

:D:D:D SHENTI jaimkang kaul le

Brit-Scot Mon! So that leads me to a question that a gent, asking yer esteemed self, a man of numerous eclipses (just had a dandy today here), that I'd be posin' tha question to ye -- when a Scot denna eat meat no more, becomes a vegetarian, what's ta bash? What do I answer to when the rabble calls oot: Hey, you there -- turnip basher! I wouldn't rightly know what ta bash, whether to bash with me cudgel: a plant or tha hooligan. An' tha be a matter o' highland consequence.

So what'll it be we heeland vegetarians get called? I'm so confused.

(signed)
- a reformed haggis basher

eighty+
08-22-2017, 11:49 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac bash yes used By people of the low life me :Dalmost slang not Oxford;);)

Ok sorry to have confused you :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE.

Our friend. Must be the father. Of Mary. Cafferkey. Ok

eighty+
08-22-2017, 01:06 PM
:d:d:d:d:d:d:d ciao ivaya con dios slainte

D Akey
08-22-2017, 05:08 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac bash yes used By people of the low life me :Dalmost slang not Oxford;);)

Ok sorry to have confused you :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE.

Our friend. Must be the father. Of Mary. Cafferkey. Ok

Nay Laddie. I understood the bash part. The question was what I would be a-bashing without me 'aggis on the anvil. I suppose I could bash potatoes.

Among my clan, we're pretty fair at the mashed potato and the alligator. The twist. Come to think of it, the alligator is used in 'aggis down Louisiana way. So the alligator is out. I suppose that a vegetarian 'aggis basher is a potato masher. (I do 'ave a wee bit of Irish in me fine self, and so I do. Plus a whole lot of German which means I'll be takin' the von MacMickey.) And if that dennay confuse the issue, nothin' will.

I like the art you're putting up, MacPloos, ye ol' cornflake basher.

eighty+
08-22-2017, 10:16 PM
Yavol mien herr das ich goot Basher. Masher;)

eighty+
08-23-2017, 06:52 AM
Hi sorry computor gone. bonkus. ok CIAO. SLAINTE. :confused:

eighty+
08-24-2017, 01:38 AM
[U]Hi. OK [GARGOLE. TO BEAUTY I. HOPE No 2: D : D : D : D : D : D :D

eighty+
08-24-2017, 04:03 AM
:D:D:D Hi time for tea and I haven't had my breakfast yet:D :D CIAO SLAINTE

pat1940
08-24-2017, 06:17 AM
Eighty, if you can paint like that before tea and breakfast that is very good lol, I need my tea and toast as soon as I get out of bed lol

eighty+
08-24-2017, 08:52 AM
Hi Pat thanks but what I realy ment was I didn't get up till 2pm and normaly would have my porridge

as gone off cornflakes for e while :Dbut today started the Wacom and then got confused and started painting

and before I knew it was gone 5pm time for tea and that's when I realized I hadn't had my porridge :D:D

OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
08-24-2017, 11:27 AM
Hi time for bed ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
08-24-2017, 10:24 PM
Hi t'was a Thursday morning and the days slip bye any min and the nurse will call to sort out my legs

OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
08-25-2017, 02:38 AM
HI YES the nurse come this morning and for the first time I took a photo of her so when l can get it into the

Wacom I'll try to do a painting and frighten her :D :D :D :D :D :D :D OK CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
08-25-2017, 12:19 PM
Hi sleeping most of the day ok just woke to Finn the boy OK CIAO SLAINTE

yeah I bunged in his left hand case U get. confused ok

D Akey
08-25-2017, 04:45 PM
Looking good Mac Ploos! Got the nurse to pose for ya. That's the stoof, oh aye.

So I came across a picture I thought you might enjoy since you had been going through an expressionist phase.

Careful though. He draws first!

No idea who the artist is. Grabbed from FaceBook.

Entitled:

KLIMT EASTWOOD.

eighty+
08-25-2017, 07:40 PM
hi Capt'n Mac confused I can see Gustav Klimt painting's the tree of life portrait of Adele Bloch Bauer and Golden knight. and looks like a photo of Clint Eastwood I like the photo and in one of my Daft moments I might have a go at painting it ok
CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
08-25-2017, 10:27 PM
Hi the fastest gun they tell me ? but was he faster then the Kid !! CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
08-26-2017, 02:13 AM
:D and they sang Big Bad John and there's Cartwheels a rolling Hay Ho :D :D :D

OK CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
08-26-2017, 08:06 AM
I'm still standing Capt'n Mac Yeah Yeah Yeah ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
08-26-2017, 08:00 PM
Hi had trouble with the angles but think it don't look to bad now ok :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
08-26-2017, 10:53 PM
Hi a touch more ok just put the TV on :D :D :D :D :D OK CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
08-27-2017, 03:59 AM
Hi Slowly slowly Catchee Monkey :D :D :D :D :D :D :D OK CIAO SLAINTE

sabena
08-27-2017, 09:32 AM
Hi eitghy ilke very much the perspective is perfect and i like the subject. Very good work

D Akey
08-27-2017, 10:54 AM
So MacPloos, you're putting the ruler to good use it appears. Nice stuff. But personally the story is with the lad and the subjects of the paintings telling their story.

Funny thing, when I was a student several decades back I would go to the museum quite a bit. I recall one time I got up this close to a huge Picasso checking out the canvas fabric and paint. And some goofball in the room having fun with his girlfriend came up and also stuck his face up to the painting. Was funny collecting around a very broad painting that needed the viewer to step back to appreciate it. I think the other chap was out to make his girl laugh. I was actually checking out the way the paint lay on the canvas. I suppose this is a contributing reason why I didn't have a girlfriend at the time. Caught red-handed looking at women, perhaps too close-up.

At the time I never imagined before the internet that some lad with white whiskers in Brighton 4 decades hence would would be painting me youthful self like a snapshot. Er, this is me in the painting, correct?

ˇVaya con close work!

eighty+
08-27-2017, 06:23 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac so that's you then when just a sprout :D :D :D :D thanks , tried to post last night

but artrage was asleep ok sorry about the pic/frames was tired need to sleep ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
08-27-2017, 09:27 PM
Hi quickie as its Sunday ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
08-28-2017, 04:58 AM
Hi ok a bit more ok I didn't think I would do any as kept dozing ok CIAO SLAINTE

pai
08-28-2017, 05:03 AM
Hi, Mr. Eighty. Like your recent last two paintings. They are very great ones especially I found the previous one the guy looked at the painting so cute one. Great jobs ! :D:D Kuai Le SHENTI jainkang Zia jain

eighty+
08-28-2017, 12:22 PM
Thanks. Pai. Sorry late reply been dozing most of the day. Ok Kuai Le. SHENTI Jainkang. Zia. Jain ;) SLAINTE

eighty+
08-28-2017, 10:49 PM
Hi America's favourite picture :( :( :( :confused: :D :D :D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA

SLAINTE

eighty+
08-29-2017, 02:14 AM
Hi a quick Starter ok I'll find the name of the artist later ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
08-29-2017, 04:36 AM
hi sunny to day no wind if my legs were fit for walking l would be down on the seafront having some

jellied ells yeah and with luck l could do some sketches for the tourist to help pay for the Ells and lunch

and a glass of Plonk ok :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

FOUND ARTIST GUSTAVE JEAN JACQUET YOUNG GIRL WITH FLOWERS OK CIAO

eighty+
08-29-2017, 11:27 AM
Hi between dozing sessions I try to do a little not much !! :) just a little :D ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
08-29-2017, 07:33 PM
Hi up early so had time to knock it out OK CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
08-29-2017, 10:02 PM
Hi a fun one :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
08-29-2017, 11:42 PM
Hi ok a quick smash got to get more paper thou ok :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

pai
08-30-2017, 02:59 AM
Oh, I like this one a lot. Can't wait to see more of your progress on this painting, Mr. Eighty :D:D Kuai Le SHENTI jainkang

eighty+
08-30-2017, 04:24 AM
Hi Pai yes its changed a lot as I had to get more paper as there wasn't room to hang his coat ok so

went to the expand bit for more paper that's were I hit trouble one of these days I'll get it right

if you look at it now ( yes I've called it FINN ok ) you will see what happened :D :D :Dso I had to wipe

a lot away almost a redraw maybe I should have as it would have been more easy ok let me know

what you think of it now ok Paik Kuai le SHENTI jainkang Irish SLAINTE

eighty+
08-30-2017, 06:49 AM
Hi has anybody got a fillet steak to bung on the poor Girls eye :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
08-31-2017, 03:47 AM
Hi ok I just to go back as I couldn't leave the painter to take the blame as he had a backside like a Hippo

ok I've tried to balance his body as best as I could but I'm not sure about his head I have made it a bit larger

already but I still think it could be bigger. ok whisper in my lughole :D thanks CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
08-31-2017, 06:30 AM
You do the Rockwell quite well. So that'll be yer fine self a' tha self-portrait easel?

Sure n' it's the truth, I see ye've got a paintin' o' one o' tha black eye-rish. A right li'l Miss Donnybrook, and so she is.

Gave me a good chuckle, o'Ploos.

Go Clancy go!

eighty+
08-31-2017, 12:28 PM
hi. Capt'n Mac. Yes as you can see I had trouble when I done the first drawing. Which I quiet liked but as I couldn't get
His coat. In like a fool went for extra paper singing there B trouble ahead. And there was as not only did I get the bit on the. Left. But changed my drawing ok. So on the second tried to correct which wasn't to bad. Apart from a backside like
a hippo so called Finn so after messing with the black-eyed Irish girl it came up on the screen which annoyed me so
Tried the third Ok had tried to balance the body but still think the head could be larger ok might do that ;)

Ok. CIAO. HASTA LA VISTA. SLAINTE

eighty+
08-31-2017, 02:00 PM
Hl ok I've had a go at his Barnett!! and he's not amused. he said I waited for this Op along time in fact

I had given up it seems that the NHS is given money away like Confetti. with that I crept away

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

IS THAT TRUMP Who he's. painting

eighty+
09-01-2017, 02:45 AM
Hi well the Nurse has been this morning and rewrap my legs weather not to bad at the moment

but looks as if will rain later:D so l'm pain free today :eek: ok just had a couple of banana Sandwhiches

so I'm fed fit and raring to go ;) ;) :D :D :D OK CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
09-01-2017, 05:24 AM
Banana sandwiches. . . I've used them with peanut butter instead of jelly on occasion and they're tasty.

Sounds like you're in bidness, MacPloos! Guess wearing yer kilts makes it easier for the nurse to wrap yer legs, lad. Just make sure they no accidentally tuck in the sporran especially if it be where ye keeps yer stylus. Oh nay.

Painting well. Good starter. Is that yer nurse? You said you were going to paint him or her. This one looks like a him. Crafty how the goatee sort of gives the gender a push toward the masculine.

Anyway, press on lad and keep dry when it rains.

Go man go!!!!

eighty+
09-01-2017, 06:57 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac YEAH WERN'T they what killed that singer bloke ??:eek: Yeah I took another photo this

morning of another nurse ;):D all I've got to do is figure how to get them in my computer so I can draw

them I surpose I could do a quick SKETCH while they are sorting the legs out? But it might embarris them ok

i'll give it a thought as would be quicker yeah I'm off cornflakes on. porridge touch of salt ok ASDA comes

Tomorrow so I can start slurping again :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ok CIAO. HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
09-01-2017, 12:01 PM
Hi some colour ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE SHENTI jainkang Kual le :D :D :D

D Akey
09-01-2017, 01:29 PM
Yeah I took another photo this morning of another nurse ;):D all I've got to do is figure how to get them in my computer so I can draw them I surpose I could do a quick SKETCH while they are sorting the legs out?

Well, if you took the photo with your smart phone, then you could simply send it as an email attachment to yourself. Amazing what these social media folks cooked up as far as tricks we can use for passing photos aboot.

By the way, the painting's coming along nicely.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

pai
09-01-2017, 03:48 PM
oh wow, Mr. Eighty, you also were having fun painting Norman Rockwell. I really like the final piece. You're painting so fast, more new great ones. I like those baseball men. Amazing :D:D:D Kuai Le SHENTI jainkang

eighty+
09-01-2017, 11:26 PM
HI Pai these two boys would just love being called Baseball Player's as they are F1 Race Drivers in fact
are the top 2 Race Drivers in the world at the moment OK Pai Kauai le. SHENTI jainkang SLAINTE

eighty+
09-02-2017, 02:38 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac yeah I took the chip out of my camera and bunged it in the computer after ten mins nothing

then I remembered Eliza my nieghbour had give me a little box which 4/5 slots so put the chip in that

and bingo it come up on the screen then ok all in so switched off the gadget and tried to find them :(:(:(

after an hour I packed in as started to fall asleep later 4hours I. awoke and done the quick smash you can

see :D :D :D :D :D :D :D as a bit of fun ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
09-03-2017, 04:15 AM
Hi yes a lazy day sunny but I still feel chillie ok had a try at Rembrandt forgot to save so lost him so

had to draw him again ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
09-03-2017, 10:09 AM
Hi sorry I wrote Hi and fell asleep 2hours ago :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
09-03-2017, 10:15 AM
:D:D:D YES HAD to post the palnting again as it had been cleared while I was asleep CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
09-03-2017, 07:48 PM
yeah I didn't think much of the last one of me whoever done it ? I'd give a right kicking too yeah

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE KUAL LE SHENTI jainkang

eighty+
09-03-2017, 10:27 PM
Hi quick Starter Mary Cassett I hope ok CIAO SLAINTE

Enug
09-04-2017, 01:26 AM
I really like the etching Mr Ploos. :)

D Akey
09-04-2017, 02:37 AM
Showing some mad skills, MacPloos! Oh aye. Yer a right master artisan.

ˇRememBrandt!

eighty+
09-04-2017, 01:03 PM
June thanks it looked a right mess and then he was looking at me like a Mirackle :D :D :D :D :D

Hi Capt'n Mac thanks yeah its better when my eyes are closed :eek: :cool: :cool:

yeah Mary is not amused :) :) :) CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
09-04-2017, 11:43 PM
yeah a quick smash by Rembrandt :D :D :D :D :D :D :D OK CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
09-05-2017, 03:04 AM
Hi a quick smash ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
09-05-2017, 05:42 AM
Nice portrait, Mr Ploos. I guess that much time has passed. She's still creating lots of buzz.

Nice tribute to a lovely, charitable lady.

eighty+
09-05-2017, 07:37 AM
Thanks. Capt'n Mac. Yes was hard Going I had almost chucked it in when out of blue she was looking at me

So I was pleased. As it is only a starter. And there's a lot more to sort out. So with luck. I can hang on in there OK

Ciao. IVAYA Con Dios. HASTA la vista. SLAINTE

eighty+
09-05-2017, 12:46 PM
Hi ok I've just lenthend her body OK will check in the morning OK CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
09-05-2017, 08:47 PM
Hi yeah looks as if I've made her head to small now. ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
09-06-2017, 12:56 AM
Hi that was like doing ten rounds in the Cage and I took a right bashing I still feel dizzy even now

ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA kual le SHENTI jainkang SLAINTE

eighty+
09-06-2017, 06:18 AM
Hi time for food ok :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
09-06-2017, 11:25 PM
Yeah she said Christ man you've given me an eagle's beak as a nose ok. ok it was late and I was

half asleep sorry I'll try to change it :( :( OK CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
09-07-2017, 02:32 AM
Hi ok yes The people's Princess FINN. I only hope that I've done justice to her OK

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SHENTI jainkang Kual le SLAINTE

eighty+
09-07-2017, 05:28 AM
HERE YOU ARE THEN Capt'n Mac the Nurse who wrapped my legs last Thursday ok CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
09-07-2017, 06:51 AM
Hoot and double hoot!

that there be what I'd call a deluxe wrapper! It's a very good picture, young fellow. I bet it looks just like her and that she should be well chuffed. I really get the brilliant, healing vibe coming off her. Well done! I think I'll be moving to the UK just to get my legs wrapped -- -- that is depending on the immigration rules these days. Maybe I'll sneak in like everybody else on the back of a lorry through the Chunnel. Just send me the forms where I can sign up for the national health. I'll be wearin me kilts to make it easier for the wrapping.

the picture of Princess Di turned out really well. She looks absolutely lovely in your picture. You should be well pleased with it, especially since, as you say, she just sort of appeared as you were noodling about. I always figure that's a sure sign that you're in the zone.

I also like the Rembrandt lassie in Houston Texas during the hurricane flooding. They really got slammed. I hope they can recover well in time.

It's good to see your stuff is looking so sharp!!!

Vaya con ballet leg wraps courtesy of the national health!

eighty+
09-07-2017, 09:50 AM
yeah I told that old painter bloke last time that I thought I had flue but l think he's deaf as he just
carried on painting ok but felt better this time I'll have a quick look when he goes for a sandwich ok

Hi Capt'n Mac yeah watch out as May will have you bunged into the tower. and make sure your hair is

tied up otherwise it can be bit painful if it takes two strikes. with the axe :eek: :D :D

pleased you thought the People's Princess is passable yes will send to the Nurse her picture. ok

I'm confused the Rembrandt lassie in Houston??? yes there,s another one on the way to keep them busy

ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA AND AS Pai would say Kaul le. SHENTI jainkang

D Akey
09-07-2017, 11:20 AM
. . . I'm confused the Rembrandt lassie in Houston???. . .

Oh, this here be the Rembrandt girl in the floodwaters of Houston, Texas after this nasty hurricane hit. Flooded everything badly. The hurricane decided to stop in Houston for some tacos and a several kegs of beer, and well. . . you know. . . once you pee the first time, you'll be going the rest of the night. Works that way with Mother Nature as well. The rainfall was insane.

So I thought you were painting the flood girl cause of the flood.

ˇVaya con Wellington West!

eighty+
09-07-2017, 08:04 PM
Thanks Capt'n Mac. Ok done a quick rough sketch of. Fox ridge Texas on the iPad. Ok. I'll try to get it to the Wacom so
i can post it to make you laugh. Ok. Ciao. SLAINTE

eighty+
09-08-2017, 06:55 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac yeah up early 9.30am switched the Wacom on next I knew it was 12.30pm :D :D :D

by then the Wacom was warmed up so I found the other Nurse who was hiding in some old

forgotten files ok so I managed to keep awake and painted her but I haven't done her lugholes

yet and will. Bung in some. Flowers to please her then any touch ups as required ok ;) :D

ok. CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
09-08-2017, 09:43 PM
OK hope she likes the flowers :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Enug
09-09-2017, 12:43 AM
I'm sure she will Mr Ploos. I wish I had a shine like that on my hair.:D You are doing some great work these days - it must be the effect of these lovely young women looking after you. Keep up the good work and tell your nurses to keep up their good work too!

eighty+
09-09-2017, 03:12 AM
Hi June hope your well must say your doing a great job on the cats(. ). my main trouble is falling asleep
even as l'm writing l think this has taken me at least an hour U can see the gap were I fell asleep ok
CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
09-09-2017, 07:21 AM
And yet you're still painting away. Maybe that's what they mean by painting in your sleep, oh aye.

Well MacPloos, as June inferred, you're doing great work.

ˇVaya con sleep-painting!

eighty+
09-09-2017, 07:49 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac done the 1st one this morning then went into a coma :D :D :D :D come round late afternoon and in a stupor looked for something to draw and found one which I must have saved with the last one so

smashed on befor sleep caught up with me again ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
09-09-2017, 07:17 PM
Hi yes the last 2 were taken from TV with my camera as could see the flash mark ok

must B a Doctor series as the last one the bloke is in bed OK CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
09-10-2017, 07:12 AM
Hi yes the last 2 were taken from TV with my camera as could see the flash mark ok

must B a Doctor series as the last one the bloke is in bed OK CIAO SLAINTE

hi windows done update now I can't find artrage 5 so I can't draw help please

pai
09-10-2017, 02:32 PM
Oh. I love that lady in the flooding (haha :p )and your nurse paintings. Great works, Mr. Eighty. I hope your home is not flooding. Recent hurricane caused so many damages. Keep safe and warm, Mr. Eighty. CIAO Shenti JianKang :):):)

eighty+
09-10-2017, 05:35 PM
Thanks pai. But help. As due to a update by windows. They've. Taken artrage 5 away. So I can't do any drawing. Ok

eighty+
09-11-2017, 12:33 AM
Help. Help Help. Due to a windows. Update. I can. Not find. Artrage 5. On my main computer. So I am lost with
there new setup. Ok. As I only need. To draw. Thanks. For help. 8+. Writing this on my. iPad. Ok. Ciao

D Akey
09-11-2017, 11:23 AM
Hi MacPloos. I mostly copied other people's words for the following two ideas from a search I did for ya. I'm not linking you to them to avoid having to wade through the answers. I think this gives you all you need:

Idea 1:
So, where did they go?

1. Go into the Start Menu (lower left hand corner just to the right of the window symbol where it should say "O Type here to search"), and look for the ArtRage listing under Apps. It can be found right there in alphabetical order.

2. If you're having trouble finding it there, then use Cortana. Type the name of the program into the Cortana search bar, and be sure to select the "My Stuff" button, so that it will only search locally and not search the store or web.

3. Right Click on the name ArtRage and select "Pin to Taskbar" so that it will always have a shortcut (in a perfect world).
----------------

Idea 2:
To search for missing things, follow these steps:

Type what you'd like to find into the Search box next to the Start button. As you begin typing, Windows immediately begins searching for matches. ...
Limit your search to your computer. ...
Choose a matching item to open it, bringing it to the screen.

-------------
Idea 3: (D Akey's idea) -- I'd be as lost as your venerable self since I'm used to MACs. I may run into this on my Windows 10 machine that I hardly use. So we're both potential victims.

1. Call the 5 year old next door to come rescue ya.
2. Put on football.
3. Pass me the crisps.

eighty+
09-11-2017, 01:55 PM
Thanks Capt'n. Mac. Ok will give it a try in the morning Ciao. HASTA la vista

eighty+
09-12-2017, 05:35 AM
Yeah i'm still up the creek with no paddle :d :d :d :d :d :d :d ciao slainte

eighty+
09-12-2017, 06:16 AM
yes I think I'm back but not sure yet :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE 🤞

D Akey
09-12-2017, 09:28 AM
yes I think I'm back but not sure yet :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE 爛

Nay lad. Yer no a back. Yer a head.

Hoot mon hoot!!!!!

eighty+
09-12-2017, 09:49 AM
False. Alarm. Still problem s. Ican use the forums. But still not sure wher the drawing area is. I done that first one. The closed when looked again. I couldn't find again. :p Ciao. Slainte

D Akey
09-12-2017, 10:56 AM
Sorry mate. Not following. Have you:

1) Lost the ArtRage program?
2) Lost a painting done in ArtRage?
3) Can't find a painting you uploaded to the forums?
4) All the above?
5) None of the above?

eighty+
09-12-2017, 02:02 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac. At the moment on main computer. I can get on the forums But at this moment I can't seem to get
onto the drawing screen. Yet as the whole setup is forein to me. Ok. Idid go to Microsoft and they got artrage back. That's
how I drew that last face. Ok. But since then. I can't find it. Ok. ;) Ciao. SLAINTE.

Enug
09-12-2017, 07:50 PM
I would dearly love to help you Mr Ploos but I'm a little confused too. If MS helped you get AR back it must still be on your computer and perhaps you can't find it? If you can find it in your programmes you can click on the ArtRage 5 icon and it will open for you on your computer. Here's where it is on mine. See if you can follow the numbered screenshots. Click on each one to take you to the next.

As you can see I have the AR 5 Demo. Once you have it open the AR icon should show in the task bar - at the bottom of the screen - 93805 Right click on that and then on the menu that opens, choose "Pin to Taskbar". I think Mr. DA gave you some instructions on that.

I hope thay helps. Wish I could visit and look over your shoulder. ;)

eighty+
09-12-2017, 11:25 PM
Hi June thanks yes I like the way that you have laid it all out thanks again for your time and trouble

but as you said as Microsoft had been in my computer it had to be in there somewhere ok and

with luck I found it this morning I have also had mail from Hannah saying as I had registered it

I could download it again ok yes I would like it to. be on the taskbar as it used to be it was so easy :)

ok all I've got to do now is find out how I got it this morning :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
09-13-2017, 04:58 AM
Hi :D I think I must have helped to build Piza's leaning tower as at the moment I'm confused at which

way I'm leaning maybe when I''ve got some windows in it will help to stablelize me :confused: :( :( ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

ok resting now as I'm tired ok good to B back thou. JUNE ARE YOU THE BOOK-KEEPER AT HOME :)

OK CIAO SLAINTE SHENTI jainkang Pai

Enug
09-13-2017, 03:50 PM
No Mr. Ploos - I don't like handling money except to spend it! Frank has a degree in economics so I leave the record keeping to him. :D

eighty+
09-13-2017, 10:11 PM
;) :D :D :D yes June that's the best way ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
09-14-2017, 04:11 AM
yes I've been sleeping like a Log ! sorry I mean dog OK ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
09-14-2017, 03:08 PM
James, hang a left at St Marks and head on to Rome. Maybe we can catch a gander of Caesar Artrageous.

eighty+
09-14-2017, 04:16 PM
Hi. Capt'n. Mac. Yeah good thinking Man. Where is. Caesar. .??? as he's Been A.W.O .L for some time. Ok. CIAO SLAINTE. ;)

eighty+
09-14-2017, 11:08 PM
Hi well was up early 9am so more or less finlshed boating in Venice I hope as I'm just starting

to doze ok so CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
09-15-2017, 12:17 PM
Hi just a few touch-ups ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
09-18-2017, 10:27 AM
Hi yeah been asleep most of the day. only cause I can't stay awake. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
09-20-2017, 01:43 AM
HI SPENT hours this morning trying to get my email and Skype back in the end I gave up and went to sleep
For a few hours hoping when I awoke it would be back :D :D :D no chance :(:( so tried to do some drawing
OK CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
09-20-2017, 09:01 PM
HI well looking at her now l think I've stretched her face but will get some background colour in first as would help ok. CIAO
SLAINTE

D Akey
09-20-2017, 10:13 PM
Hi yeah been asleep most of the day. only cause I can't stay awake. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

Ack, laddie! When you're doing the ol' Rip Van Winkle, he got older not younger. So this be a self-portrait in the mirror upon waking up? Hoot, mon! When they were saying "Beauty sleep" they were no kidding.

Nice work! Love Venice and your gondola shot. The self-portrait is right good. And so is Lady Di. Yer on a roll, my good sir! Mind all the strong dark lines between her teeth. Makes her look like there are gaps and she's sportin' a toothy grin.

ˇVaya con fall asleep and wake up a whole new painter!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
09-21-2017, 08:07 AM
hi just took her down a good inch bunged a bit of colour on the background then thought I'd see if I can

get my email back :D:D:D:D now not only did not get it back but I've lost control of my pens so now

i'm in real trouble as I can't draw ok CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
09-23-2017, 10:09 PM
What the Jacques de Molay are you thinking? Stopping your thread on a post like 13 13? Good knight, Sir Ploos! Get that machine working again. Thought you had several devices so you could at least pop round.

Hope you're well, lad. Take care.

ˇVaya con getting out of town with the booty like the Knights Templar!

eighty+
09-24-2017, 01:08 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac Yeah I'm in trouble as I've no pens to paint with no Skype no mail and as I try all I do is make it worse

like a bull in a China shop you cauld say i'm in the SH......t ok I have been to Mircosoft answer desk who done a remote

survey but they forget I'm close to ninety so I might try to go back to them again to have another go ok at least I've been

painting on my IPad but it only a 1st gen like me getting past it :D thanks for looking in CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
09-24-2017, 10:03 AM
well there's not much I can say as I'm still in trouble I feel as if I'm up to my neck in the famous

lorna done marsh slowly sinking achh cathy i'm coming home now ;) :D:D :D:D ok tried the

mouse B'Jasus yeah my name is not Caesar CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
09-24-2017, 10:41 AM
Sorry to hear you're having such a rotten time of it. When the youngsters come to wrap your legs could you not get them to look at your computer? Usually something software is the problem. (Not always).

Have you checked if there's an update to your pen's drivers? You may need to just download and install the update. If it's software compatibility and it's Microsoft, lots of people have been down this road ahead of you and got it sorted. And all you have to do, hopefully, is go to the site (Wacom is it?) and download and install the latest. But read what the updated drivers are for and compare the versions so you get the right one.

And it could mean you should call Wacom's support line because you may find that's where the pinch was. Microsoft only gives a toot about their own operating systems generally, and the companies that have their software tied to it just have to keep up or die on the vine.

Try calling Wacom.

Good luck lad!

eighty+
09-24-2017, 09:47 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac. Yeah. Thanks. Will try Wacom today. CIAO. S LAiNTE. HASTA. LA. VISTA

yeah closed sunday:(

Enug
09-25-2017, 02:32 AM
I wish I could help you Mr Ploos.:(:(

eighty+
09-25-2017, 07:30 AM
Thanks June but think I'm way beyond Help :( :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
09-26-2017, 06:40 AM
well as I can't paint with my pens so had some fun with eliza and roscoe they want talk to me now :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

all the circles on my Wacom screen are egg shapes time I've finished they will be square eggs :eek: ;)

yep stretched on Wacom but ok on laptop

D Akey
09-26-2017, 10:26 AM
Hoot! So are you back? Ha'e ye got yer tools a-workin' in full? Sure looks like it ta me.

I think Old Man Roscoe and his Mum shall be over the moon with this one. They'll be singing to ye over cornflakes come the unveiling.

Bravo lad!

ˇVaya con kick-starting yer laptop stylus!

eighty+
09-27-2017, 10:39 AM
Time are bad and the mouse won't play :( :( :( OK CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
09-29-2017, 03:03 AM
a quick try ok:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
09-29-2017, 01:59 PM
Ah, take note ye hearty islanders. Note the keen recruiter for Arsenal, tuned to picking up the early stages of good ball handling among the humans, is already on the scene with a soggy contract. The DNA in a dirty diaper is considered legal consent. It's as binding as a signature when they're too little to hold a pen.

Fine tale, MacPloos! Go Arsenal!!! Go to the sea!!!!!!

eighty+
09-30-2017, 05:55 PM
Hi. Capt'n. Mac. Yes. A future English striker. Dads training him well;) Ciao. Slainte

eighty+
10-01-2017, 06:37 AM
Hi ok as I can't use my pens so I tried an old one of Sisley's to touch up with mouse as couldn't think

how to get stuff up from the IPad ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-02-2017, 03:37 AM
Hi OK another touch up of a old one as can't use pens only the mouse Ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-02-2017, 05:20 AM
HI Sorry if I bore you but its all I can do on till I can get the pens working again Ok

Does anybody know how I can get sketches up from my IPad to my main computer as at least I

can draw with my finger on the IPad OK Thanks Ploos

eighty+
10-02-2017, 07:01 AM
Hi Another mouse touch up ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-03-2017, 02:37 AM
yes t'was on a Monday morning looking out to sea I fell asleep and woke up on the grass :confused: :confused:

and the Pig roared with laughter :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-03-2017, 11:05 AM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D well all I can say is I've got cramp using the mouse in my right hand :eek: :( :(

OK CIAO SLAINTE

Yeah Me and dog were both Confused :D

D Akey
10-03-2017, 11:36 AM
Does anybody know how I can get sketches up from my IPad to my main computer as at least I

can draw with my finger on the IPad OK Thanks Ploos

I don't have those devices, but usually you can do at least a couple things.

1) email it to yourself from the iPad to your mail program on your computer -- if you have your mail working on your iPad.

2) I would imagine your USB (charger wire) from the iPad plugs into the computer at a USB port. Once recognized, it then goes automatically to iTunes where you can sync the two (I'm told).

I don't have one myself so I couldn't say from first hand experience.

So what happened when you called Wacom about the driver for your pens?

eighty+
10-03-2017, 12:56 PM
Hi. Capt'n mac yeah I tried connecting the IPad to the computer but nothing happened :( Yes Wacom repliyed but to
Complicated for this codger. So told them I would try to get a H/Tec geezer to talk to them. Ok. Ciao. Slainte

eighty+
10-04-2017, 02:48 AM
:D yea mouse talking about going on strike wants increase of chedder cheese I said no chance as I'm on Camembert at

the moment :confused: :D :D ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-04-2017, 04:58 AM
Hi Hope to get a game of Snooker tonight OK CIAO SLAINTE

kenmo
10-04-2017, 06:13 AM
Hi well was up early 9am so more or less finlshed boating in Venice I hope as I'm just starting

to doze ok so CIAO SLAINTE

Love this one... But all are excellent...

eighty+
10-04-2017, 11:52 AM
Thanks Ken But its hard with no Pens ok but I still remember those photos you sent of where

you live beautiful OK CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-05-2017, 03:22 AM
Hi slept in didn't get up till 1.30pm. With luck I've got a h/tec bloke to fix my Wacom drawing pens

on Saturday morning ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-05-2017, 06:42 AM
​Hi Time to walk and food ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-05-2017, 10:54 PM
:D
Hi waiting for the nurse to wrappe my legs as its Thursday ok CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
10-05-2017, 11:44 PM
Hoot, laddie! Looks like you have a thing for mousy blondes. . . or at least ones what were done with yon mouse.

MacPloos, I await the weekend wherein yer golden pens shall once again Spring into action, just in time for Fall.

By the way, the mouse work you do ain't bad by half.

!Vaya con paintin' like the Dutch master painter Rodent!

eighty+
10-06-2017, 01:13 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac Yeah have to take more time with the Mouse as aiiways wants to go where he wants

but gives me more time to touch up what I had missed before :D :D :D :D ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-06-2017, 04:08 AM

Hi Not sure looks as if I've got confused somewhere along the Line ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-06-2017, 06:22 AM
Hi somewhere in Portugal ?? ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-06-2017, 10:51 AM
HI last for today ok CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
10-06-2017, 08:53 PM
Atmospheric, MacPloos! Doon greeit.

eighty+
10-06-2017, 10:02 PM
Aye Capt'n Mac a reest murky street bet it could tell some stories :eek: :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-07-2017, 02:40 AM
ok thats my lot with mouse as he fights me all the way ok with luck tomorow i hope to get my Pens

back as the hi/tec bloke comes to sort out in the morning OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS :D SLAINTE

sorry since upgrade to 10 I haven't found out how to turn it :confused:

D Akey
10-07-2017, 02:39 PM
H
O
O
T
:rolleyes:
:cool:
:)

eighty+
10-08-2017, 06:28 AM
Hi thanks. Capt'n. Mac. But I'm confuse as it looks to good if I get my pens and computer working today I'll try and look back at when I Done. The 1st. Starter ok

eighty+
10-08-2017, 10:23 AM
Hi yeah No pens yet maybe tuesday ok so still kicking mouse ok :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

Boy if you don't stop kicking me I'll bite yuh leg off I don't if you are a Royal

eighty+
10-09-2017, 01:12 AM
Hi a long forgotten sight these days :) OK CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
10-09-2017, 01:36 AM
Long forgotten -- or never before seen. So fill me in. What's this picture of? A mate of yours from the House of Lords?

Go man go!!!!!! You have me on pens and needles.

eighty+
10-09-2017, 04:45 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac yeah The Coalman was seen in every street delivering coal as coal was the main fuel ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-09-2017, 09:29 AM
:(
Sorry me and the mouse are lost as nither of us can remember doing it so tidy's it up and bunged some colour on Ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-10-2017, 03:39 AM
Hi ok tried with Mouse to put some colour on :eek: CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-10-2017, 06:09 AM

Hi another try with Mouse OK ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-10-2017, 07:42 AM
Ok OK well I have to do something don't I CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-10-2017, 01:00 PM
:D Hi A quick smash then to Bed Ok ​CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
10-10-2017, 07:20 PM
Beast master! If you can manipulate a mouse with such skill and artistry you should be working for Disney. Go ahead, mate. Take the Mickey.

Good stuff, laddie buck! Pen or Mouse, it ain't in the tools. It's the artist.

eighty+
10-10-2017, 11:20 PM
Hey Hey Hey Capt'n Mac Just arisen from bed so only half awake so stop making me laugh with luck Rob the H/tec chap will be here to sort out my Wacom pens all 3 this afternoon ok

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
10-11-2017, 08:08 AM

hi Still no Wacom pens okthe hi/tec bloke going to talk with Wacom but bought a cheap tablet called Monoprice some years ago talked about by Frazier before he went to Scotland

so at the moment I'm playing between the mouse and this new pen ok tell Capt''n Mac I've moved the beer barrel to please him I did want

to put some stencils coloured on the pillar but after getting it ready to paint I couldn't get the colour to work ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-11-2017, 09:37 AM
ok quick play and try new pen but only as touch up ok CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
10-11-2017, 04:25 PM
No wonder you're having such trouble. I see the problem, MacPloos! The poor bugger's got his cello inverted -- Bottoms Up an' all, which does have some merit in certain circles. My guess is the only reason the beer barrel's gone is because he done drunk it. . .

<sing wif me laddie>

Roll oot tha barrels. . .
We'll 'ave a barrel o' foon. (oh aye) :o;):o:):eek::o
Your turn ta pay, lad. . .
Last barrel cost me a ton. :confused::p:p:rolleyes::D

This one's fer yew lad, :cool:
Pens, mice an' finger smears too. . .
Ol' PoseDrawSki wants more pictures. ;):cool:;):cool:;):cool:
MacPloos' Paintin' Blues. :o:o:o:o:o:D:D:D:cool::cool:;)

eighty+
10-11-2017, 07:08 PM
Hi. Just woke. Nealy 7am. Capt'n Mac. Well I B blowed. I thought it was a violin ok. So should I turn it with the base on the floor. And possible make it a bit larger but not a big base and I might have a go at painting. The stencils again ;) ;) CIAO. SLAINTE

D Akey
10-11-2017, 09:09 PM
Well, I kenna say aboot the actual instrument, since back in the day they did things a bit different. Just that long body threw me. I mean tha lad's a-holdin' it like a violin, an' all. Could be.

I think me an' PoseDrawSki need another round whilst ye tune oop.

eighty+
10-11-2017, 10:49 PM
Yeah ok Capt'n Mac. The exercise will do me good. Making it into a cello. might have to move his left leg round a bit

Ok we will see. If I can squeeze it in ?? CIAO. SLAINTE

eighty+
10-12-2017, 02:05 AM
Hi Got the stencel's to work at last went mad :D done a Cello as best I could with this funny pen ok ​CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-12-2017, 03:44 AM
Blimey look at the time and I haven't had my breakfast yet :confused: CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-12-2017, 04:33 AM
:D YEP Mad Turner :D :D :D :D :D :D :D OK CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-12-2017, 09:08 AM
Hi Lost the use of the Mono pen now ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-12-2017, 11:43 AM

Hi quick smash ok :D :D :D :D ;) ;) CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
10-12-2017, 10:04 PM
Looking good, MacPloos! Oh aye. . .

So the weird new pens seem to be working for you. You liking them?

eighty+
10-12-2017, 11:33 PM
:D.HI CAPT'N MAC YEAH UP THE POLE WITH THEM just tried this morning as you can see:eek: ok bloody hells bells CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
10-12-2017, 11:46 PM
WooooHooooooo!!!!!!

eighty+
10-13-2017, 03:27 AM
Yeah WOOOOOOOO Capt'n Mac pen hard work I have to use the mouse at the top of the screen for the undo button as the pen can't reach o next one touch up with pen

CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-13-2017, 10:14 AM
​Hi getting a bit more used to the Monoprice pen even thou it still wants to go its own way ok CIAO SLAINTE.

i see his foot is going the wrong way

eighty+
10-13-2017, 01:03 PM
Hi time I was in bed ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
10-13-2017, 10:27 PM
What are the pens doing that you don't want them to do?

Did you calibrate the pen and tablet to work on your screen?

1) That's where the point of the nib touches your tablet and that matches where that point corresponds on your screen. In other words the paint goes exactly where you touch. That has to be calibrated.

2) Also, you touch the tablet in the four corners to establish the extreme outside of your screen so everything on your screen is available to you with your stylus touch. That way all your menus at the top can be accessed with your stylus and you won't need the mouse at all.

Your tech assistant should have done that for you, MacPloos. I have a Cintiq running Windows 10 and it asks me every time if I want to calibrate it. Maybe the calibration got undone. Not sure what you're dealing with so I can't quite help.

When it's working it should work like a charm.

eighty+
10-13-2017, 10:41 PM
Thanks. Capt'n Mac. Not to worry. As it given me the chance to tart up some of my older stuff which I'm enjoying it's
like getting second sight :p My h/Tec will be around saterday. With luck to fix my Wacom. Pens ok ciao. SLAINTE

D Akey
10-13-2017, 10:59 PM
Ploooossss. . . Use the Force. . .

I like the image of second sight. Nothing like a little time to get away from old work so you can come at it with a fresh eye. Lots shows up that was outside our immediate concern when we're in there trying to work out some other detail. So good on ya, lad. Definitely know what you're a-talking aboot.

eighty+
10-14-2017, 02:58 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac sorry just woke looks like I've been in another place for a some hours :confused: :D :D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA

eighty+
10-14-2017, 06:22 AM
HI I tried to do a EL Greko Portrait with the Monoprice Pen ok took a lot of time but turned out better then I thought it would :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO SLANTE

D Akey
10-14-2017, 06:55 AM
ˇQue bueno, don Ploosio! You stretched him like the ol' el Greek-o, his fine old self.

I like it.

eighty+
10-14-2017, 07:52 AM
hi. Capt'n Mac. Yeah no I can see. It. It was worth doing. But took a long time as
You have to argue with the pen All the time only hope that I'll get my own pens
Back tomorrow ok. CiAO. SLAINTE

pai
10-14-2017, 07:52 AM
Just missed two weeks reading your thread, you already came up with so many great ones. Definitely eye candy for me today. Love your cow sketches, Ruben and his wife (after Mr. Dakey turned back upside down for you..haha), the young violinist with your stencil art on the border. Beautiful works, Mr. Eighty ! :D CIAO Shenti JianKang :)

eighty+
10-14-2017, 08:03 AM
Thanks. pai. Yes after that last one. I was going to put SHENTI. Jainkang but couldn't
Think how to spell it ;):(

eighty+
10-14-2017, 12:00 PM
hi another touch with Mono pen and mouse ok CIAO SLAINTE SHENTI jainkang

eighty+
10-15-2017, 01:30 AM
ok:D
HI been Dozing nearly all morning ok so just done a touch up ok :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-15-2017, 03:53 AM
:D:D:D Put the light on Jane as I can't see a thing ? Ok But take those boots off as your not getting into bed with them on :confused::confused:

eighty+
10-15-2017, 09:59 AM
:D hi I think this started as a play with the oil brush and i must have saved it ok so bashed it around for fun ok CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
10-15-2017, 11:24 PM
What's doing with the weather over there, matey? Facebook had a thing that you're getting hit with a hurricane?

Stay well.

eighty+
10-16-2017, 12:29 AM
Hi. Capt'n. Mac. Ok slept in. Just gone 12 no seems peacefully must be down the west. Coast side. More likely Ireland ok all ok where you are then ?? Ok HASTA la vista

eighty+
10-16-2017, 02:25 AM
Hi CAP weather not to bad in China :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-16-2017, 06:35 AM
HI just another touch up with big john wayne yaking in my ear :o :D :D :D :D :D ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-16-2017, 11:37 AM
HI a bus wacky ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :confused: :confused: ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-17-2017, 12:48 AM
Hi another go at the Coalman ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-17-2017, 04:00 AM
OK no pen's yet ? so just tartin up old painting :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-17-2017, 04:45 AM
Yeah U always see more afterwards :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-17-2017, 05:38 AM
HI A copy of Jean's in Canada thanks Jean ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-17-2017, 07:11 AM
HI ok time for nosh :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-17-2017, 10:56 AM
Hi Will leave as is until I get My Wacom pens Back ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-18-2017, 04:33 AM
Well Ruben's took a look and said with a laugh Eighty Ploos my boy tell the them to stand back about a yard and Squint

and they will think its great so sayeth the Master :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D OK CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-18-2017, 07:30 AM
Hi had to stop as the Monoprice pen is to dodgy to do the Rigging and the shop fronts ok and put some seagulls in 2 I thought but suddenly there was about a dozen :D
:confused: but I found I could Delite them leaving 2 so I moved 1 With the T/Tool ok and found I could resize it but I find out how to sort the other one ok CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
10-19-2017, 01:43 AM
For working the quirky pens you're doing admirably well. Probably wise to not do touch-up and finesse on the cheap. Well, the tech guy is scheduled to come and sort it, right? Meantime, it's free form time. Go man go!!!!!!

Some of these are really great. I particularly love the amber docks, and also your re-interpretation of Jean's interpretation of the coast in dark blues.

eighty+
10-19-2017, 01:58 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac yeah I like Grimshaw's work as for the pens I don't know as my H/tec chap has gone A.W.O.L :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-19-2017, 04:34 AM
Hi time for tea and make the leg's walk YUK YUK :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-19-2017, 12:26 PM
OK and so to bed ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-20-2017, 12:30 AM
Hi I've Bunged a bit more fruit in ok CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
10-20-2017, 02:54 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac yeah I like Grimshaw's work as for the pens I don't know as my H/tec chap has gone A.W.O.L :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

Yessir. By Jove. It come outta the sky looking like a big lit-up ceegar. And there was my H/tec chap, a getting sucked on up into its giant metallic belly. Was the doggondest consult I ever did see -- havin' to find some super race what knows how ta fix up me pens. T'aint seen hide nor hair of the lad since. Could be light years till I'm back ta scratch wif me tech an' me technique. I swear. . . I seed it with me own two eyeballs. . .

eighty+
10-20-2017, 08:16 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac Yus U can laugh :p but thanks at Least I can stop looking now Do U think he's gone to China or Japan where they make WACOM'S :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ok I've only just done a First With the Monoprice pen Just a thought as its been laying for a few years not used as only bought as a standby ass was a cheepie so

Do U think It might need a new Batterie Now in the pen :eek: :cool: :cool: :confused: :( :( ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

Yeah I ws Thinking of putting a row of corks hanging from his Hat :D

eighty+
10-20-2017, 09:40 AM

Could B Franco ??? :( :( :( :( :( :confused: :mad:

eighty+
10-20-2017, 01:30 PM
Blimey look at the time :eek: :eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-21-2017, 02:08 AM
Hi do you think that Trump has got my Renoir ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
10-21-2017, 06:15 AM
. . . at Least I can stop looking now Do U think he's gone to China or Japan where they make WACOM'S :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I always thought they hailed from Wacom, Texas (yeeHAW!). . . till I discovered t'were actually Waco, Texas. I think they picked up the M after a corporate Merger with a game of Scrabble. T'were in Texas it was found that problems with your stylus pen was mightier than the sword, the six shooter, and the hot tamale, Pard. Scares the IT folk to where they put the plum loco in the raspberry locomotion and beat a clear path on out o' Brighton.

Good luck laddie buck. Oddly enough, all looks fantastic!

pat1940
10-21-2017, 10:38 AM
Hi dear eighty, what amazing art display, and what a joy viewing them, so much color and it really looks like you had fun with all of them

eighty+
10-21-2017, 12:42 PM
:D :D Thanks Pat ......Capt'n Mac yes was having fun till my Pens packed up so now I'm trying Monoprice Well they say a good Tradesman should never blame his tools :D :D :D :D :D

Ok so I'm not blaming MonoPrice as when I open a new screen it works with no trouble ok

eighty+
10-21-2017, 01:26 PM
:d
hi as you can. See it works. Ok will try again afer cicking for a ref; ok ciao

eighty+
10-22-2017, 02:23 AM
Hi Now I've got them seated I can close in on the Bugger's :D :D OK CIAO SLAINTE

June Do you think that a young Roo she's got there :confused:

eighty+
10-22-2017, 09:27 AM
Hi WAS hard work but I think I got there in the end rough but beggas can't be chosers can one ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D OK CIAO SLAINTE

Enug
10-22-2017, 04:32 PM
Sorry, Mr Ploos - I think it's a dog! ;)

eighty+
10-22-2017, 06:19 PM
Thanks June. Yes but not in my painting. Thou. :D :D

eighty+
10-23-2017, 01:03 AM
HI I'm thinking I should go back and stick a bit of paper on at the top ?? OK CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-23-2017, 03:07 AM
Hi Well I've bunged a bit of paper on ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-23-2017, 09:54 AM
Yeah The Hippo says Leave My Mate alone OK ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

D Akey
10-24-2017, 12:21 AM
So is this an allegory all about the use of the stylus?

You're fighting with pens. Alligator nipping at yer gams. . . I hear ya, laddie. A real tussle.

Cause it appears they're out ta Wack'im with your pens, MacPloos. Hopefully they'll work better for them in the clinch. The results could be rugged for the artist.

Go man go!!!!!!

eighty+
10-24-2017, 06:17 AM
Hey Hey Hay A great Story Capt'n Mac well I didn't went to tell You but that's why my legs are bad as that bloody Alligator nearly crushed them as he run down to

the river Shouhting you bastards your not having me for your Handbags ?? ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ciao hasta la vista​ slainte

Had to do this again as an Aussie was upset about the ROO being the table ok

eighty+
10-24-2017, 01:05 PM
Hi I like This one I often wonder if somebody has slipped it to my work when I'm not looking :confused: ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D OK CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-24-2017, 09:26 PM
HI OK Another Mancini ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ​CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-24-2017, 11:32 PM
HI Trying to paint with the Monoprice Pen from start ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-25-2017, 01:30 AM
Hi another go with the pen ok CIAO SLAINTE :eek: :eek: :D

eighty+
10-25-2017, 03:41 AM
Hi I'm not sure as I can't remember it ok CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
10-25-2017, 04:22 AM
Hey Hey Hay A great Story Capt'n Mac well I didn't went to tell You but that's why my legs are bad as that bloody Alligator nearly crushed them as he run down to

the river Shouhting you bastards your not having me for your Handbags ?? ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ciao hasta la vista​ slainte

Hahahaha. :D :D :D :D :cool:

Had to do this again as an Aussie was upset about the ROO being the table ok

Oy! It's fair dinkum, mate. The roo weren't on the barbie toastin' shrimp. No Joeys were harmed in the making of this epic. . . mostly cause they can fight back. So how is a joey like a Fosters Lagger? Cause they both got a damn good kick.

Oh aye = Oy.

So ye made him a squirrel, did ye? After much study, it's been found that a squirrel on the table is far better mannered. Just make sure they get seated between the kiwi and platypus.

eighty+
10-25-2017, 11:36 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac Yeah a rough day didn't feel to good so been mainly asleep ok CIAO SLAINTE