PDA

View Full Version : Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

D Akey
12-16-2016, 09:08 AM
Waiting to see what's developing in that bottom pic.

I see that lassie looking out the window watching the lads. Bet she's got a sketchbook behind that door. It's like her very own stationary Ploos Boos up on blocks, hillbilly style.

ˇVaya con a toothpaste squeezing bodice!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
12-16-2016, 09:16 AM
hi thought was lready sent ok CIAO

eighty+
12-17-2016, 07:54 AM
Hi the Quack a hard slog done ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
12-17-2016, 03:03 PM
hi a starter by G. Dou ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
12-18-2016, 01:54 AM
Hi sunny at the Moment but some rain clounds showing ok CIAO SLAINTE

Enug
12-18-2016, 02:01 AM
Hi Mr. Ploos - just missed you. Thanks for the weather forecast - it's going to be 27C here tomorrow - lovely! Goodnight! HOO! ROO!

D Akey
12-18-2016, 04:31 AM
Happy New Year. . . better a century late than never, eh?

Well behind us, a babe too innocent to know what was going on at the time, but I thought you might get a kick out of painting a New Year's babe -- could bring her up to date 2016 or actually 2017-- today the little lady's got a smart phone and ipad.

eighty+
12-18-2016, 08:17 AM
Hi June 27c blimey good for swimming to keep Cool

Hi Capt'n Mac cute little baby yes I might try what surprised in G.Dou painting

was the mother cleaning the baby after it had crapped I don't think I've ever seen

that by anyother artist :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

To you Both have a good Christmas and New Year OK PLOOS CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
12-18-2016, 10:24 AM
OK Capt'n Mac well I tried but thanks for making me try :):)

CIAO HASTA La VISTA SLAINTE

D Akey
12-18-2016, 10:35 AM
. . . what surprised in G.Dou painting

was the mother cleaning the baby after it had crapped I don't think I've ever seen

that by anyother artist :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Yeah, he was know in certain sewing circles "The Painter of Dou" cause he used so much earth tones like siennas and ochres and umbers (oh my). Later his name was commonly shortened to P. Doo. . . or to some lassies, he was simply Poo.

ˇVaya con 17c. nappies!

D Akey
12-18-2016, 10:42 AM
Oh, I just saw that drawing of the New Year's baby.

Outstanding! You're a quick study, lad! Really well drawn. You're right up there with JC Leyendecker, one of the most stylistic illustrators of the 20th century (who done the original).

PoseDrawSki sez: 2017 already -- sheesh!

You've really come a long way, MacPloos with your painting and drawing. May have something to do with you not being bounced about on the bus while you're sketching.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well. . . up and comin' an to quote another English bard: "God bless us everyone!"

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):cool::cool: :cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
12-18-2016, 12:53 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac thanks I did enjoy coming more upto date with modern style drawing

thanks for the Link on jc Levendecker I have looked was good I might pinch a few ok

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
12-18-2016, 02:55 PM
hi a black and white Smash By JC Leyendecker ok CIAO SLAINTE

coops
12-19-2016, 01:43 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, yes its really me back again. I always look in to see your paintings and boy there are so many great ones.
Thank you for the card here in your thread and here is mine to you.
91677#
Hope you have a super Christmas and all the very best for the NewYear

eighty+
12-19-2016, 04:40 AM
Hi Katie tis I just awake from 12 hours refreshing course thanks for the card its

good your back drawing Painting Danceing, the weather here mild bright but Hazy

hoping up at the north east gate its the same for you OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

D Akey
12-19-2016, 05:05 PM
Well just look what flew in on the North Wind! Merry Christmas Ms Coops. hope you're keeping cozy and warm on those short days of sunlight such as it is. Pretty windy here. Rained the other day finally. You should fly in more often. We could really use the water.

So MacPloos! You found Leyendecker to your tastes. I should think you would have a similarity of approaches, since he gets sort of angular. I like his style quite a lot, both in his models and the look of his paintings.

PoseDrawSki sez: His style is not unlike old style etching writ large and in paint. Chiseled ye might say.

Well, you're doon well, laddie. Keep up the good work.

ˇVaya con Mary "Ms Coops" Pop-ins"

eighty+
12-20-2016, 02:04 AM
Hi I'm not sure if its by G. Dou ok

Hi Capt'n Mac I look for more to do with JC but nothing hits my eye at the moment ok

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
12-20-2016, 06:06 AM
Hi an oldie just touchup OK CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
12-20-2016, 09:19 AM
Hi I have found 1 by JC ok no colour to lazy CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
12-20-2016, 10:58 AM
The Ploos Boos was a VW Boos? Intriguing.

PoseDrawSki sez: You may want to tap into this vehicle.

ˇVaya con alternative fuels!

Credit: Ran across this on FaceBook and immediately thought of the Ploos Boos.
VW refrigerator. — with Douglas Taglemarifosqui, DeAnna Kersey Elder, Rachael Hanton and Sheldon Kernes

eighty+
12-20-2016, 05:42 PM
Hi. Well I must admit that bus VW had me confused showing door hinges on the right side plus the door handle made look as if the front opens and the wipers coundn't work and the two handles look as if there are beer pumps good when in a desert apart from all that it looks good CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
12-21-2016, 04:12 AM
HI Up late so had a quick smash at Caravaggio as he's aways good for an argument

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D OK CIAO SLAINTE

kenmo
12-21-2016, 04:19 AM
Very nice indeed....

D Akey
12-21-2016, 09:07 AM
Hi. Well I must admit that bus VW had me confused showing door hinges on the right side plus the door handle made look as if the front opens and the wipers coundn't work and the two handles look as if there are beer pumps good when in a desert apart from all that it looks good CIAO SLAINTE

That's the humor of it, MacPloos! It's a fancy beer keg with a couple taps. It's the people's brew. Not something one ordinarily sees so I understand your disorientation. Took me a while to figure it out as well. But you have to admit, it could come in handy.

justjean
12-22-2016, 09:37 PM
Hi Mr 80+. just thought I would drop in, wish you a Merry Christmas and catch up on your drawings and paintings, really like that black and white lady a few pages back :D

eighty+
12-23-2016, 01:15 AM
Hi Jean Thanks yes she came out well. This one she's had me fighting I've called

it Finn as I'm feeling tired I seem to be dropping off to sleep anytime of the day lately

Will you hang your stocking up for Father Christmas to fill this Year ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

and a happy Christmas to you Jean ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
12-23-2016, 08:16 AM
Hi had onother go at her still not happy ok CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
12-24-2016, 04:11 AM
Oh I dunno, Mr Ploos. Looking pretty nice to me.

My step-father, a 91 year old gentleman, just went through hip replacement surgery. Sounds like he's doing well. <PHEW!>

Hope you're well and zeroing in on some warm and joy-filled holiday moments.

ˇVaya con painting the town red, and sienna, and umber, and ochre. . .etc, etc, etc. . .!

eighty+
12-24-2016, 07:45 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac thanks hip replacement wish your dad well my problem at the moment

is staying awake even as I'm writing i'm struggling to keep with it CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
12-24-2016, 12:50 PM
See Capt'n Mac I'm not the only one who has this problem :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hasta la vista IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE and go easy on the boose think of the units

justjean
12-24-2016, 04:53 PM
You look like your going great with your paintings Mr 80+. it's been a hard year for me between cancer and now oxygen 24/7 but might try painting again :)

eighty+
12-24-2016, 06:08 PM
Hello Jean well you've certainly had a rough Year what with moving and then Cancer and

oxygen and here's me Moaning cause i keep sleeping and my feet are swollen I know

I should be in bed 4hours ago and asleep. But looked at R.P. Bonington work and thought

that's an easyone I do a quick Smash that was 3 hours ago ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D ok

yes you should get painting again it will help you to relax ok I'm Sorry to hear of your

Problems of 2016 and hope the new year will better for you ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
12-26-2016, 05:39 PM
a quick smash at Roscoe :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
12-27-2016, 12:32 AM
He's sure growing up. Very cool.

Hope you had a great Christmas.

eighty+
12-27-2016, 07:18 AM
well I can't say I'm keen should have left it for a few more days maybe my

eyes would focus better ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
12-28-2016, 07:05 PM
Hi a quick with a Rossetti ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
12-29-2016, 09:42 AM
Hi think I've been asleep for a few hours ok CIA SLAINTE

eighty+
12-29-2016, 12:02 PM
Hi a quick starter I will try and find who the artist is ok CIAO SLAINTE

The Martyr of the Solway By John Everett Millais ok

eighty+
12-30-2016, 11:00 PM
Hi Not a good time to be a martyr as the tide is coming in :eek: :eek: :eek:

eighty+
12-31-2016, 01:27 AM
Hi sorry lost track who the artist is ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
12-31-2016, 04:42 AM
ok A quick smash for Practise ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
12-31-2016, 07:31 AM
Hi ok a water colour try :(:(:( yeah I haven't a Clue :D:D:D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
01-01-2017, 12:12 AM
Hi The boy with the Top I haven't found who the artist is ok CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
01-01-2017, 09:06 PM
So how's 2017 Mr Ploos? Still 2016 over here. Same as you left it. Hope you left the door open so we can sneak in.

Be well and all the best for your esteemed self and all of us!!!

Your art's looking great! Would have been perhaps a little awkward if you said the nude lady was a quick smash. So you are exercising good control over your English language. Me and PoseDrawSki are working to be civil. New Year's Resolution # 4,327.

eighty+
01-01-2017, 09:27 PM
Thanks Capt'n. Mac happy new year to you and yours When it reaches you must must B close :D:D:D

eighty+
01-01-2017, 10:39 PM
Could it Be POZDRAWSKI Capt'n Mac :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
01-02-2017, 02:05 AM
And Leonardo sez thanks could be my Brother :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO SLAINTE

gxhpainter
01-02-2017, 07:39 AM
Hi eighty+ you certainly have been in a creative fire, I love all your recent works, your drawing and color continue to improve
to an excellent degree!... and you continue to be a steadfast presence on the forum and I welcome that ...:):):):cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
01-02-2017, 08:38 PM
Hi Gary I Finnished this one this morning and then fell asleepI thought I had post it this

morning but looking know it was still in the trap ok Happy new year to you and all yours

:) :) :)

eighty+
01-03-2017, 07:11 PM
a pre raphaelite starter but not sure who by ok CIAO SLAINTE

found Mariana By Sir John Everett Millais ok

eighty+
01-05-2017, 02:02 AM
Hi Like Mariana My back and swollen feet need a rest ok CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
01-05-2017, 05:02 PM
Super. Love the pose and all the pattern and details. Very nice, MacPloos!

eighty+
01-05-2017, 11:03 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac thanks do the Spagetti lines show as I'm fedup trying to clear them

How's your units in the new year all fighting fit like me ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE did U keep POZDRAWSKI

away from the Booze:D:D

eighty+
01-06-2017, 01:03 AM
Hi It doesn't pay to go swimming fully clothes ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
01-06-2017, 04:30 AM
hi time for a Guinness and a Sandwhich ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
01-06-2017, 10:03 PM
Hi up early can have my Cornflakes now ok ;) :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
01-06-2017, 11:31 PM
Hi a quick start ok CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
01-07-2017, 11:29 PM
Oh, that girl in the pond shows you're really good. What a great face.

As to what's been going on here, been challenging. Funeral, flu, surgery, etc. Only part where I'm a key player is the flu. The rest I'm trying to offer support. But now with the bug and after all that emotional stuff, I've got to work and catch up. So forgive me if I'm not coming round as much at this time, MacPloos.

PoseDrawSki has been off sketching in the rain. Oh, that's the other thing, it's been raining and boy are my plants dancing around they're so happy.

Anyway, looks like you're doing swell with the pictures. Really cool.

ˇVaya con the Pre-Raphaelites!

eighty+
01-08-2017, 12:42 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac not to worry I'm going to the hospital in a few hours time as my legs

and feet are swollen I've got the feeling they might be starting ulcers whch are very

painfull I should followed what our Doc in S/A said make sure you walk for at least

10 mins in every hour if I had done like he said i would be ok now so it looks as if

I might go back on Trad as then I would be walking to and throw not setting ok

I'll see what they say at the hospital maybe i'll end up with those sprung steel legs

and be entered in the 100 yd sprint I might even get a bronze medal :D:D:D:D

well touch wood I haven't heard flu talked about lately the weather is quiet mild

To maybe its storeing it up for March ok good to hear your Units are keeping U Busy

D Akey
01-08-2017, 01:23 AM
Good to hear you're taking care of yourself by going to see the doc. Ah, it's an interesting dance we do in these bodies, ain't it. Well, just keep moving, doing as the doc orders -- moving the legs.

PoseDrawSki sez: Yeah, if they put those springs in your step, my money's on you, mate.

ˇVaya con Doctor's Orders!

eighty+
01-08-2017, 07:23 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac. Ok more water pills to stop the swelling. And told to put pillows in the bed so legs and feet
Are higher then the body. So ok I did that then in the early hours. I fell out of bed and broke my glasses
Which had got knocked onto the floor and in the melee that followed I trod on them:D:D:D So now I've
Got it all sorted with luck I'll get back to sleep. Ok. :D:D:D CIAO. HASTA LA VISTA. SLAINTE

D Akey
01-09-2017, 01:18 AM
In case your glasses are still broken I'm using bigger text:

That's a pretty irregular prescription, to blow your ballast in bed and take her to periscope depth. Must have been a Navy doctor. Sounds like you were having trouble dodging the depth charges -- taking on water and getting jostled around. I saw the movie.

PoseDrawSki sez: When under the sea, you always have to ask yourself: WWJVD? What would Jules Verne do?

Spoiler alert: You win in the end, make it back to port with all hands, and feet as well. So stand easy. But walk as ordered, oh aye.

ˇVaya con The Nautilus!

eighty+
01-09-2017, 09:23 PM
hi. Capt 'n. Mac. Thanks yes it makes it easy to read :D. Sorry slow in replying but had to fix my Boiler as it went AWOL on saturday touch wood I've sorted now , ok. The legs are still double size. But taken
More water pills and try to walk more itried to change the text size to 5. But if anything it's got
smaller so what am I doing wrong ?? :confused: :( :( , looks as if I should go Bus Sketching
again or trad see how feel at the moment of decision ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
01-10-2017, 03:04 AM
Hi lunch break then down to the chemist for more pills so i'll walk it will do me good

Well the legs i hope ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
01-11-2017, 03:28 AM
Well at least I've Finnish her even thou i'm not a picture of health:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

I think it would be better without the hand showing????

eighty+
01-11-2017, 03:58 AM
ok no hand what do U think ???:confused:

eighty+
01-11-2017, 12:16 PM
hi a starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
01-12-2017, 01:01 AM
Look Ma! No hands! Eh, MacPloos? Did the doc fix it up so you would be painting with your feet to get some much needed leg movement in? Good that you're following the prescription.

Do you realize you have more views in your thread here in the forums than many towns and some cities have residents?

PoseDrawSki sez: Over half a MILLION and 80+ thousand views! To say "I have my eye on you, lad", would be a mere drop in the bucket. Got to queue up early to get a seat at all!!!!

Ah, sure an' you're an ArtRage celeb, and the paparazzi are at your window. Remain properly attired at all times, if you know what's good for ya. That means NO KILTS! Lest you end up like Kate Middleton and that whole crowd of occasionally nekkid celebrities in the tabloids.

GO MAN GO! Great paintings as usual. And painting without hands. . . well, we can give you a pass on that one seeing as it's winter and a girl and her muff should not be separated, lest they become frigid.

ˇVaya con all eyes on MacPloos!

And, no, I have no idea why you can't increase your text size because you're doing the right settings in this case Text Size = 5.

eighty+
01-12-2017, 05:26 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac good to see yuh To see yuh nice :D:D:D:D:D:D:D yeah

I've just found Wilhelm leibl a german and i do like his work so i might try some more the

one I've just Finn says a head of a peasant girl but think theres been a mix up as she

doesn't look like a peasant to me and I should know being a peasant :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

OK any rain up your end of the globe still not to bad here at the moment but they say

keep yuh woolys on as its on the way:(:(:(Have you got yor units sorted yet or are they

down the Plage swimming :eek::eek::eek::eek: hows POZDRAWSKI Has he settled To

the Yanky way of life yet:cool::cool: ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS

SLAINTE

eighty+
01-12-2017, 07:10 AM
Hi I will resize later its small as i had the orignal beside it to draw from ok CIAO SLAINTE

Sorry the Artist Wilhelm Leibl Le couple Improbable

eighty+
01-12-2017, 06:25 PM
Hi Ok I've tried to resize it oK CIAO SLAINTE

Caesar
01-12-2017, 10:04 PM
I see You just got married, dear buddy! Congrats! I had a quick and uncomplete review of Your recent art challenges and i'm delighted, especially by Your bathing and floating Ophelia!

eighty+
01-12-2017, 11:01 PM
Hey hey hey the church bells are ringing Hail O Caesar the Mighty One is back Home in Rome Halleluyuh

Sorely missed by intellectuals And me the old codger :D:D:D:D:D:D:D. STATTE. BBUONO Si Si

IVAYA. CON DIOS. HASTA. LA VISTA. SLAINTE

eighty+
01-13-2017, 01:55 AM
Hi a quick Cheese Sandwich and A black Coffee well have no chiose as the Mother

hubbord is BARE :( :( :( :( I did try to get A delivery from ASDA but it got 2

complicated and I've never been able to talk to Computers:eek::eek::eek:

eighty+
01-13-2017, 09:17 AM
Hi Break Dinner Pills Walk in that order Ok CIAO SLAINTE

Caesar
01-13-2017, 10:14 PM
Rather than back in Rome I'm back on the computer for a while. Hard times these recent months, mostly due to work tasks and my parents in law health ....

eighty+
01-14-2017, 12:46 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One I'm sorry to hear your inlaws have health problems

but I supose they are closer to my age now which I call it the popping off age touch wood

I did get an extenstion From my Friend the Reaper but think its ovedue now as my

Legs and feet are swollen like a pair of Bloaters but its my own fault you could say

selfin-flicted injury as our Artist Doc in South America did tell me it was important to get

up from the Wacom drawing for at least 10 mins in every hour if I had followed His advice

I wouldn't be in the state I'm in now taking pills (Furosemide) to get the swelling down

ok Whishing you well CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
01-14-2017, 01:54 AM
Hi ok I forgot last time :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
01-14-2017, 06:22 AM
Hi a quick smash to resized later ok CIAO SLAINTE

gxhpainter
01-14-2017, 07:10 AM
Rather than back in Rome I'm back on the computer for a while. Hard times these recent months, mostly due to work tasks and my parents in law health .... I was
wondering what had kept you away from the forum, sorry to hear about your hard times.... hopefully eighty++ will continue to provide smiles to you and all of us..:):):)

gxhpainter
01-14-2017, 07:11 AM
Hi ok I forgot last time :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO SLAINTE you are really getting the hang of painting fabric and people... ! nice work on this..:):)

eighty+
01-14-2017, 08:19 AM
Thanks gary but I must admit my drawing has improved in this last few months I don't

know why unless its all those Bus sketches that have Helped :confused::D:D:D:D:D:D

Yes I like drawing People like you with your Absracts

eighty+
01-15-2017, 03:39 AM
Well Mairzy Doates

I don't Why you had to drag me along as I was Playing Football just as I was about to score

Just You wait when I tell Dad :):)

eighty+
01-15-2017, 03:41 AM
sorry I got lost :confused::confused::confused:

eighty+
01-15-2017, 06:59 AM
Hi yes I like this one the colours he's put in just great If I can make it look like the origenal

I'll be Happy ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
01-16-2017, 08:20 AM
Sorry Football and snooker was the play of the Day ok :D:D:D:D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
01-16-2017, 10:27 PM
Hi A quick 20min smash as I'm off to the Docs Not to size enlarged ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
01-17-2017, 06:53 AM
ok been to the doc's more pills :( and i've got to keep my leg as high my heart to take

the load off the pump so the blood can trickle down to my feet easy well I tried to fix it

I've pulled a armchair with extra cushions on, round alongside the table what the Wacom is on

the trouble is when sitting on my swivel chair with my legs on the cushion's on the armchair

i'm now sitting sidewards to the Wacom which is back 6" from the edge of the table which

means i can only reach with the pen so i have to move the the painting around all the time

which I've just done on No 2 :D:D:D Ok CIAO SLAINTE

kenmo
01-17-2017, 08:12 AM
Very nice!!!!!

eighty+
01-17-2017, 12:49 PM
Regards to dad. Thanks. Ken

eighty+
01-18-2017, 02:39 AM
Hi and I thought it was Sunday confused, and the sun is up and it must be packed down

on the Brighton Beach Promenade maybe when the legs are better I'll be down there

To Sketching and Slurping Jellied Ells with all the other HOI POLLOI :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Looks like Fire in California Capt'n Mac

eighty+
01-18-2017, 04:39 AM
Well what more can I say I just had to have another Bash at the improbable Couple OK

it Might look the same to you ? but enjoyed it ok CIAO SLAINTE

gxhpainter
01-18-2017, 08:28 AM
Well what more can I say I just had to have another Bash at the improbable Couple OK

it Might look the same to you ? but enjoyed it ok CIAO SLAINTE nice work eighty+ I love the knowing look
in the womans eyes... very mischievous indeed... maybe a bit naughty as well :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool::):)

eighty+
01-18-2017, 09:07 AM
Yes Gary. You've hit it in one strike. It's all in her eye's congrats ;). :D:D:D. CIAO. SLAINTE

eighty+
01-19-2017, 05:29 AM
Hi well as my legs are higher then heart my I thought this would be most appropriate

A quick drawing smash with Wilhelm Leibl

eighty+
01-19-2017, 10:36 AM
Hi just another drawing I thought it was with Wilhelm Leibl think in Wallraf Richards Museum

Ok CIAO SLAINTE

Caesar
01-20-2017, 12:44 AM
You're a restless artist indeed! It's interesting to see what raises Your interest day by day. Your last subject is an amazing character. Certainly it would take him much time and money should he get into a barbr shop! LOL;):o

eighty+
01-20-2017, 02:08 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Its good to see your doing the rounds Again Congratulations

ARH yes when I was a Nipper I think it was 3 pennys for a hair-cut and there where

240 pennies to the pound and a man's weekly wage was about 2 1/2 pounds :cool::cool:

CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
01-20-2017, 11:01 AM
Hi was hoping to finnish it to day had my food wagen ASDA to keep an ear open fore

then my boiler had a funny fit to had to sort but overall my legs have been a bit better

to day touch Wood ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
01-21-2017, 03:05 AM
ok as trump would say sheet its not a full house the Democrats have taked my picture

and I Only had her face to do and I was FINN :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

ok IVAYA CON DIOS but not this time?? :( :( :(

eighty+
01-21-2017, 05:26 AM
ok Yeah I could'nt go back to the chemist's bird after loseing her ok so a Starter S.P of the

master himself ok CIAO SLAINTE ok I'll go back to her after I get over the shock of loseing Her

eighty+
01-21-2017, 08:25 AM
ok Haveing fun with Auguste Renoir as us oldies do laugh sometimes

;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
01-22-2017, 12:34 AM
hi Looks like another sunny day I think I might even hobble down to Sainsburys as

I missed out on my cornflakes with ASDA delivery. might be good for the Legs :D:D:D

ok CIAO SLAINTE

sabena
01-22-2017, 01:40 AM
good sketch i like them:rolleyes:

eighty+
01-22-2017, 01:52 AM
Thank you Sabena pleased that you like them as your in a style I look at and wonder regards Ploos

eighty+
01-22-2017, 02:40 PM
Hey you may Laugh but I gota right Rollicking from the Pharmacist Woman because I

Hadn't finnished her painting first, I said Be fair Luv as it was only a Freebee :):) and

I had to watch the football then the Snooker ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO SLAINTE

OW. I forgot her diamond Pin mien Gott. Wilhelm will have me shoot. :( :(

eighty+
01-23-2017, 01:22 AM
Hi Coffee time maybe a Sandwhich as had no cornflakes this morning ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
01-23-2017, 01:45 AM
Well Wilhelm has said not to worry as it can happen to anyone :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
01-23-2017, 03:53 AM
Hi A quick Starter with John Everett Millias OK CIAO SLAINTE

pat1940
01-23-2017, 07:16 AM
Hi eighty, finally back from Canada, it was a long stay and 2 very bad trips going and coming, going got caught in snow storm in the middle of night could not see a thing on the road and coming back took a different way and got lost so instead of 156 hr trip it was 23 hrs, but we are here in one piece thank goodness, they thought for sure MIL was going to pass on but did not happen, I think she got her second wind lol, must get back to painting to keep my sanity lol your paintings are wonderful and inspirational, take care my friend

eighty+
01-23-2017, 08:23 AM
Hi Pat. Well I thought your MIL had passed on as you were gone such a long time so it looks like

more trips in the near future. Yes I'm still battling on the legs are swollen so got more water pills

From the Doc. Putting on lots of I'mollient cream to try and stop them cracking hoping to keep

Ulcers away yes my sketches Have improved Of late but I don't realy know why unless its all those

Bus sketches That have helped Anyway its good your back fit and painting again. Ok I'll go and

Look now. Ok. regards. Ploos. CIAO. IVAYA. CON. DIOS. SLAINTE

gxhpainter
01-23-2017, 08:37 AM
Well Wilhelm has said not to worry as it can happen to anyone :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO SLAINTE WOW eighty+ you are just knocking these latest paintings
out of the park!... I must say that using these classic works as a starting point has worked so well as they challenge you and yet your hand
comes through nicely ... so inspiring to see your continued growth as an artist!..:):):):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::co ol::cool:

eighty+
01-23-2017, 09:52 AM
Thank you Gary for such nice comments, yes I seem to be lucky lately as all seems to be flowing

well now, I Don't quiet now whats happened as I was talking to Pat and said I will go and

look at her work And when I looked I coundn't find in Her the Gallery :confused::confused:

pat1940
01-23-2017, 12:00 PM
Just working on painting now eighty, haven't done any for over a month

eighty+
01-23-2017, 12:24 PM
Hi pat I'm :confused: Not to worry it will sort its self out in due corse just keep painting ok

CIAO. IVAYA. CON. DIOS. SLAINTE

eighty+
01-24-2017, 05:11 AM
Fantastic I think that they must have Bro'ken the World record 3 days dancing the Tango

They must be Realy Knackerd now ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
01-24-2017, 08:02 AM
I wouldn't Like to hide in a tree trunk when the roundheads are looking for yuh even though

thou the girlfriend is bringing lots of cooked Chicken legs I always wonderd if Cromwell

was Poisoned ?? Looks most Likely :D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
01-25-2017, 08:49 AM
Hi Lots trouble with windows this morning thought it was my computer then sometime

after 6 oc everything comes good it was the server that had gone to sleep :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
01-25-2017, 11:13 PM
Hi found the Title The Proscribed Royalist 1651 ok CIAO SLAINTE

Hi I did wonder about her right arm then I relized her arm was in the bag with the chicken legs Made

from the same cloth as he dress so it wouldn't be noticed by the Roundheads :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
01-25-2017, 11:17 PM
Fabulous enterprise to deals with so many new masterpieces and reworking them all in Your unique style!

eighty+
01-25-2017, 11:39 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks and I can't even cut my own Toenails :D:D:D:D:D

with luck somebody is coming today after 1oc pm to cut them for me :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE

eighty+
01-26-2017, 12:38 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks and I can't even cut my own Toenails :D:D:D:D:D

with luck somebody is coming today after 1oc pm to cut them for me :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE

gxhpainter
01-26-2017, 08:10 AM
a nice effort on an intriguing bit of history as well..

eighty+
01-26-2017, 08:57 AM
Yeah Gary I don't think anything has Changed much still the same old History going

round Circles at least were are getting to the age of the Robots when Mankind will

not be required to push bottons anylonger its like Sifi stories comin true :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
01-26-2017, 02:31 PM
Hi OK the otherside of the Tree ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
01-26-2017, 10:38 PM
Hi just a bit of colour on so I can see were everything is hiding ok ;) :D:D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
01-27-2017, 06:35 AM
Hi Break time ok I don't think I'll be able to work on the Trump Wall

Even at Treble Pay as the Legs just don't want to Know but there will

be lots of cheap Labour around soon :D:D:D:D:D:D:D: CIAO SLAINTE

IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
01-27-2017, 02:54 PM
Hi too much sleeping this evening ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
01-27-2017, 10:22 PM
Hi I don't think the Cavalier gunna make it looking very Dodgy:(:(:(:cool::cool:

I Didn't think I was going to either ! :D :D :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
01-28-2017, 12:42 AM
Hi I'm just trying to catchup with the back log ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
01-28-2017, 02:52 AM
Spring in the Sunshine In Paree ;) ;) ;) :) :) :) CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
01-28-2017, 08:29 AM
Hi food it calls ok CIAO SLAINTE :(:(:(:(

eighty+
01-29-2017, 03:10 AM
Bloody hells Bell's I'd swear that urn with the rose bush has grown a 1foot since

I put it there looks as if I've got to prune it down otherwise We want be able to See

her legs will we, And she's putting to much sugar on her cornflakes as she's looking

a bit overweight, Caesar I'll try and find the skipping Rope but not for Bondage :eek:

OK CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Capt'n Mac A.W.O.L HASTA LA VISTA :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
01-29-2017, 05:43 AM
Hi after working on the Country Dance again for some hours which i had widened

the picture so had to sort out the hand rail and floor the over side was ok as hadn't

trimed to size ok so I finnished the table and put in a teapot extra case I got thirsty :)

done colouring the floor painting the chair was just about to sort out the background

when like A bat out of Hell it was all gone :eek: :eek: This the second time this has

Happened do you think Auguste does'nt want me to paint his wife so's put a block on!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
01-30-2017, 12:56 AM
Hi I've beat the blocker this time as I kept clicking Save painting every 5 Minutes :D:D:D:D

OK not much more to do the leaves then the Faces And hands to check then a quick

look to see if I've missed anything ;) ;) Don't Look Now Eliza I'm Not ready :o :o :)

OK CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si SI IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

ok breakfast time 2 eggs boiled 31/2 Mins 2 slices wholemeal toasted and Coffee Black

no sugar, as today is sunday :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
01-30-2017, 03:15 PM
Yeah the Yanks would say She's a Big Broad That one is !! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

OK CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
01-30-2017, 07:41 PM
Hi ok I've Called Her FINN still no to happy With her Waistline but Beggars can't

Be Chooser's Can one ;) :D:D:D CIAO SLAINTE

Caesar
01-31-2017, 12:41 AM
You're definitely lost in pleasures and beauties of the XIX century, dear friend! An excellent way to have a good time and plenty of wonderful outcomes!
I see ladies do anythiong to tease You, also handling big feathers .... LOL;):o

eighty+
01-31-2017, 01:20 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One ( Thiong) as you can see I've Forgot to light the candles on the

Rooftop. Yeah Chinese was always beyond my Ken ;) ;) CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE

eighty+
01-31-2017, 04:10 AM
Hi OK I Feel as if I'm running out of Space Not as it matters at the moment as have got

To get up and walk :eek: When I've done my walking Tour I'll go and finnish Auguste's

Country Dance with his Wife who loves Danceing OK CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
02-01-2017, 06:55 AM
As the Sun sink's low in the west over Paris Peirre and Aline Renoir are Danceing on their

Rooftop Balcony to her favourite Tune Country Dance Whilst the boys down in the garden

Are haveing a quick Fag thinking that they can't Be Seen eek :) You may ask where

is Ploos ?? Yes He's half asleep (as Normal) on the otherside of the Balcony On their

Swinging double Lounger :cool::cool::cool :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

SLAINTE

eighty+
02-01-2017, 11:29 AM
Well what can I Say?? I fell asleep and when I awoke I was in the wrong bed with the

wrong Bird I must have drunk to much Red Plonk tadema will ave my Guts for Garters

ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Yeah they always say that red Plonk is made from Football players old sweaty Socks all I can Hope

For is that they are from the cream of the Player's so the Plonk would be 5 Star's Which makes

me feel Better ;) :D :D :D :D :D CIAO

Yeah she aske me to feel her Brest's for lump's ;) :D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
02-01-2017, 07:26 PM
up early as couldn't sleep pain in left leg had to get up and put emollient cream

on it cools it down ok So done a bit of painting !! CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
02-01-2017, 08:18 PM
Too early not time for breakfast Yet ok leg starting to twinge think I put some more

Im; cream on ok CIAO SLAINTE

Artist Peter Howson OK

eighty+
02-01-2017, 09:27 PM
Ok another Quick Smash with Peter Howson CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
02-03-2017, 01:15 AM
Aye A Wee Bit More Sez ta Scotsmon Y'Ken Mon CIAO SLAINTE

Caesar
02-03-2017, 02:37 AM
I enjoyed very much Your new colorful completed works! I see You also took a picture of myself hand-kissing a lady while sitting on my Capri palace terrace ... LOL:o;)

eighty+
02-03-2017, 03:52 AM
(QUOTE) Caesar I enjoyed very much Your new colorful completed works! I see You also took a

picture of myself hand-kissing a lady while sitting on my Capri palace terrace ... LOL

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Ho Ho HOO I just Knew It was You Chatting up the Bird ;) :D

on The Capri Palace Terrace Don't Forget What she said Ask me no more Caesar :( :(

But keep trying as I do Like You :D:D:D:D:D:D:D Go Man Go persevere :):):)

STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS ? ? SLAINTE

eighty+
02-03-2017, 06:23 AM
Hi If you look ar the origenal by Pete you we see (well to my eyes) the fighter looks

that famous Yanky Film star ( Whose name I can't Remember) Who where Bank robbers

who had a Price put on their heads Which the Yanks found out it was the best way to catch

somebody and old habits die hard thats why they still do D cool ok back to the story so the

two banks robbers said it might be easy Robbing Bank's down in South America Hence

Their Famous Exit Lines in the Film ok I have a feeling that the one in peter's painting

has gone Learning to play the Harp OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
02-03-2017, 10:29 AM
Well What I can I Say !! at Least I've Started And all this Typing now is good

for my spelling as well plus I'm now useing two hands to Typ even if its only one

Finger on each :D:D:D:D and I can see the keyboard so don't have to seach :eek:D

OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

yeah Now I can see it better I reckon I've got to make the second Mine'rs Face larger ok

eighty+
02-03-2017, 10:56 AM
yes or No Well Wadda yuh Fink Now ?? :confused::confused::(:(:p:p

eighty+
02-03-2017, 01:20 PM
Sorry I Have forgot the Artist but will Find ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
02-04-2017, 07:47 AM
Hi I think I've Finnished Caesar buy more to do on his girl Friend OK CIAO SLAINTE

When getting up this morning I could hardly Walk but they feel a little Better now

Touch Wood CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
02-04-2017, 10:41 AM
Hi as far as I can remember not a good day been asleep most of it :(:(:(CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
02-04-2017, 09:50 PM
Hi up early pain in the left leg ok Ciao Slainte

eighty+
02-05-2017, 02:37 AM
Hi I tried the sides of her face painted seperatly as I had blown the Ref; up large taking up

Over half of the screen ok So I moved the Ref; to the right and painted the half i could see

then moved it over to do the over side ok CIAO SLAINTE

Caesar
02-05-2017, 03:53 AM
All wonderful, but the expressionist speleologists are super!
I also apprecite You found a pretty guest for my palace, but she's so shy! She'going to blush intensely and just for an handkiss!:o

eighty+
02-05-2017, 06:08 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Nah just She's playing Coy in reality she's egging you on

You you know what Maiden's are like ;) ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D OK CIAO

STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE By the way BecareFul

as you Might get TRUMPED as he's holding a strong Hand with all He's

Boy's Backing Him Now as he is EL PRESIDONTI NOW :D :D :D

You have to know what side your Bread is Buttered ON :eek: :eek:

Its Called Democracy I'm confused Now wonder the Greeks keep Laughing

eighty+
02-05-2017, 10:06 AM
Hi Just a spruse up to get everything into place as the girl who he's Danceing with

is non other then the famous top Model Suzy Alledon ? Who is also an Artist so

I've got to be Careful otherwise it will Be crossed Brush'es at Dawn so I will be

at a diservantage As i'm usealy halfasleep anyway :eek: :( :( OK CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
02-05-2017, 02:22 PM
Well he kept Singing When I was A young Man so I ask you what could I DO

Plus he had my arm Twisted up my back :eek: :eek: : ( :( Ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
02-06-2017, 02:28 PM
Yeah He looks closer To my age now :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO SLAINTE

Caesar
02-06-2017, 10:38 PM
Fine production of Your continuously working atélier! The last "self-portrait" already seems excellent!

eighty+
02-06-2017, 11:05 PM
Hi Sorry after post fell asleep

eighty+
02-07-2017, 07:23 AM
Hi I'vr got Dot's before my Eye's Now :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

HAIL O Caesar O Mghty One THANKS CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE

eighty+
02-07-2017, 10:58 PM
Hi got them at last well they say 3rd time Lucky ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
02-08-2017, 10:29 PM
Hi a quick smash before going to the Doc's for a Blood test just to see if there's Any

;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO SLAINTE

marcialsj
02-09-2017, 01:42 AM
Hi Sorry after post fell asleep

You've done well on this one -- of course, it could be the subject matter!

eighty+
02-09-2017, 03:11 AM
Hi. marcials. Thanks. Yes I've just looked at yours And do Like your style Wish I had one but only started drawing late in life. And as it was bus sketches. I got stuck with People s face 'es. Ok. Ciao

Caesar
02-09-2017, 05:52 AM
Fantastic progress.
I particularly like the one where You're slumped in the chair! LOL:o;)

eighty+
02-09-2017, 07:00 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks again for making me laugh :D:D:D yes that could

Be me slumped in the chair except I have to keep my feet up above my (head/heart) well

one or the other so I'm told :confused: went to doc's this morning for the Nurse to

take a blood test after 2 try's in my arm with no result she then tried the backs of the

2 hands again nothing so she gave up and said you'll have to go to a clinic in hove

where they have a scanner that shows were your veins are So with that I Painfully

hobbled home to put my feet up :D:D:D OK CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE

Caesar
02-09-2017, 07:11 AM
I'm sorry for what You say.
I know the problem when I make my usual cehck-ups and see many older people (including my mother in law) have that kind of problem. Nonetheless there's always some particularly skilled nurse solving the problem with some time and patience.
In Your case they probably should have sent a dowser or a mosquito to support and find the place to drill, I guess. LOL:o;)

eighty+
02-09-2017, 11:28 AM
HAIL O CAESAR O MIGHTY ONE Not to worry its just the Joys of getting old:D:D:D:D

eighty+
02-09-2017, 12:01 PM
Hi I'm confused as Posted these last 2 this morning yet this evening they were not there

ok so I've posted them again ok CIAO SLAINTE

now i can see she has a white beard:D:D:D:D ok will tone down:cool::cool:

eighty+
02-09-2017, 04:37 PM
Ok Just as I had got rid of her Beard A voice from the Roman crowd Shouted Hey

Mate What about his bloody thin Ankle so I looked Be jasus I thought For a moment

he had a swollen Ankle like mine:eek::eek: ok I've Written This in english in case

You can't understand Italien CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si and for those

From the emerald Isle SLAINTE

D Akey
02-09-2017, 06:02 PM
I wanted to give Caesar some space to feel comfortable to come and reconnect with you Mr Ploos. Seems like the contact has been made.

So now, your paintings look GREAT! . . .

Hope your legs are good.

Will be popping in to see how you're doing.

eighty+
02-09-2017, 10:07 PM
Hey HEY Capt'n Mac. Welcome Back hope all is well with U and your units ;):D. Yes my ankle's

Still dodgy. And painful I do go out into my conservatory. Which has a tiled floor to stand on with my

bare feet on the ice cold tiles it feels so good ok CIAO. HASTA LA VISTA. IVAYA CON DIOS

SLAINTE

Caesar
02-09-2017, 11:11 PM
Apart from the fabulous painting of my hand-kissing of the bashful matrona, I see from Your last portrait sketch, that You're about to paint Hemingway or someone looking like him.

eighty+
02-10-2017, 12:44 AM
Hail O Ceasar O Mighty One I see your taking young Maiden's a stroll in the Wood's then

Brother there's no holding you is there ;) :D:D:D:D

Himingway ? looks vaguely like him but not him if i see him again I ask him his name ok

eighty+
02-10-2017, 01:59 AM
Hi A thought that a walk in the woods would do my legs good? and then they sang O

what a fool am I as I hobbled Back Home on my 2 walking Stick's :(:(:(:(

I wonder if Constable is home ! as I could ask him to paint some leaves for me ?

eighty+
02-10-2017, 02:56 AM
Hi Caesar Is that the bloke you were talking about then?? CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
02-10-2017, 01:47 PM
Hi A touch more so I can see them better ok CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
02-10-2017, 03:23 PM
Hi starter No2 ok CIAO SLAINTE

marcialsj
02-10-2017, 05:16 PM
Love the expression on this man's face -- catching character like this can't be easy!

pat1940
02-10-2017, 06:13 PM
Hi eighty, yes I just got AR5 today, when you pay for it they send the download to your email, you click on the link below your message and that will download it, then the license number they send has to be entered in the spot when you open AR 5 and that will activate it and you are set to go, hope this helps, you can enter the license number manually rather than cut and paste.....good luck eighty and let me know how you make out

Caesar
02-10-2017, 11:51 PM
The guy with the hat now looks even more like Hemingway, whoever he actually is.
What about Your effort with marcialsj's painting interpretation?
Lets look at You tying shoelaces then ... ;):o

eighty+
02-11-2017, 06:14 AM
Hi and thanks Marcialsj, Pat , Caesar, Yes I've just awoke from the land of slumber

and have anoited my feet with oil :( and just about to pay homage to a bowl of cornflakes

mitt banana as is my want ;) :D Ok Marcialsj ? as you've on in your realms of great

art leaving this old plodder to follow in your footsteps will it B ok to post my pencil copy

(Starter No1) of your painting ( Father tying shoelaces ) Before I start swimming in colour:eek:

I plead yae or Nae :). PAT (1940)?? Surely not :) yes I've got their e/mail but the bit

about copy and paste has tied me in knots as being a Boy from the backwoods I'm :confused

blimey Caesar I've just realized i've been asleep after writting to Pat Sorry its a problem

I've got into as I grow older ;) OK then back to Trump OK its been said that the reason

why he backs the Israel'es in their land grab as he does'nt want to give land back to the

Mexicans ;) who could say the Wall is being built on their land anyway and get it built to

Stop those nasty immigrants settlers from europe pinching our land in the first place :D

so Thats why trump is thinking of changing all the Mexican names of cities and place'es

OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
02-11-2017, 09:25 AM
Ok snooker stops play ok ciao slainte

eighty+
02-11-2017, 09:59 PM
Hi well I'll tell you a story ok not a Tale of the Iron pot :D but a true Happening thats if I can remember it :cool: ok here Go's well haveing watched the Snooker then a lot of nutters singing
and Banging and smashing on their Geetars it was about 12/30am had a coffee and decided todo some painting:) so got the path through the woods up, started painting happily ok
well after approx 3 hours My screen on the Wacom went Blank to my horror knowing i had forgot to save and as i was near to FINN the painting you can imagin my Swearing:mad::mad: then i noticed that the Computer was switched off as well ?? Confused I switched it back on:(
when back on artrage it said you may not post :eek:it was then I relized that the painting
had gone the computer turned off and out of artrage all in one Foul swoop and as could'nt
remember my password as norton normaly fills it in I said Sod it and went to bed

this morning getting up early 1pm :D thinking I've got to sort that Bloody lot out so

swtched on the Computer and Wacom and clicked the password and after it went threw
Its Dance routine up come Artrage for some unkown reason I was Back on with artrage so
all i had lost was the Painting which I have FINN now ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS I must Have

eighty+
02-12-2017, 06:33 AM
Hi A touch more, ok saturday sport now ok CIAO SLAINTE

byroncallas
02-12-2017, 07:56 PM
Eighty, keep on rockin. Time for you to THE WALL.

eighty+
02-12-2017, 10:22 PM
What Byron Shot at dawn :eek: Well I surpose thats better then trumps water treatment:(

and I like My Water with Scotch ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
02-13-2017, 12:13 AM
Hi Marcialsj the pencil sketch of your painting, do you think I've made his head too large??

;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
02-13-2017, 12:06 PM
Go man go!

eighty+
02-13-2017, 03:14 PM
Hi Cap'tn Mac Yeah been a day of Sport And even at my age I like to watch it ok

but after a day sitting on my arsehole at 11.35pm I started playing ok my Wacom as I've had

trouble for some uknown reason To (me) My Picture Cuts out so I lose what Im painting

plus the computer is turned OFF and was signed out of artrage as well , that why i started

drawing this doodle to see if it would happen again but no joy as it likes to cut out when

T've nearly Finn a painting , Do U think its the computer telling me to Save every 5 min's

;);) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D :confused::confused: CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS

SLAINTE

D Akey
02-13-2017, 07:27 PM
Don't do it if you don't want to. You have rights, ya know. Don't let no stupid piece of technology tell you what to do. Be strong in your convictions. And be sure to start painting when you're very tired and up past your bed time. That's the ticket!

Just like a privateer, you'll have your colors struck. . . every last one of them.

Go man go go go!!!!!!!!

eighty+
02-14-2017, 02:09 AM
Hi capt'n Mac as U said don't take any notice of them! Well I tried BUT Their held all the Ace's so had to submit :( after chatting to U last night it come up on screen UPDATES
Do not turn of your Computer as this will take some time will turn off and restart your computer
a few times ok so I waited an hour or more then went to bed :cool::cool:this morning nothing!
still the same little Dots chaseing them selfs, So had my Cornflakes and Banana then turned the computer off ok after waiting 10 min's for it to get its breath back which by then my ankles
were coming back to life and being painful :eek: I switched the computer back on ;):D:D and to
amazement it come upon the screen we are trying to replace your previous windows ok so had another cup of Coffee to calm my nerves then to my supriseit all come back as before :D:D:D:D:

eighty+
02-14-2017, 02:30 AM
Well attatuka is not pleased haveing been given the wrong Lines was I confused ;) :D:D:D

eighty+
02-14-2017, 04:58 AM
Hi M'Lady Attaturka Sorry that sunburnt boy from the hot climes is a imposter so do not take
anynotice of him, It is I the boy from the cold climes Brexit who's been conned by the 3
david.......boris...........and the mighty mouth with not even a recount requested by the UNO
Unighted nations Observers as to the Vote Fixing that looked obvious to all So we can expect
The Mighty 3 to be sitting in the house the house of Lords in the near Future.........OK
as uneducated Slaves of the lower orders we can expect no more then cromb'es from their
Tables :(:(:( OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
02-14-2017, 06:36 AM
I Say old Fellow old bean Surely you don't think all that is guff is true !! . Well i meet
Peter Runge way back in the fifties when he and his wife were living in Brighton and he said
that the only days work he had done was to drive a Taxi during the General strike to help
break the strike in the twenties While waiting his Posltion (Tate and Lyle) I did read later
he was head of the institute of directors

byroncallas
02-14-2017, 07:08 AM
Zonkers Eighty. Wonderful.

eighty+
02-14-2017, 08:19 AM
Hi bryon. Thank you for such a wonderbar word. Not one i've heard before maybe the Yanks had kept
It fore themselves So ZONKARS. To You too:D:D:D

D Akey
02-14-2017, 09:50 AM
This is a tough act to follow, MacPloos! The stream of consciousness has been polluted. (ie, huh?)

I'm sure this would all make perfect sense if I lived in England. But those Egyptian lads are seeming more like from the Tower of Babel.

The world is in chaos indeed. And it's a young pharoah's, such as yourself, call to unite the upper and lowers and chomp some corn flakes.

It's official. "Oh aye!" has been downsized to "Oy!"

eighty+
02-14-2017, 12:20 PM
OY OY OY Capt'n Mac as U can see due to pains in my left ankle I can't sit painting
ok so l'm just pinching stuff from my ipad playground so bear with me at this moment of
time and escuse what U see OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DIVAYA :confused::confused::confused::confused:CO;);););) :D

eighty+
02-14-2017, 02:04 PM
Hi not sure why my keyboard stopped working last time :confused::confused:had to
switch computer off and on a few times befor back to normal OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS
SLAINTE

Caesar
02-14-2017, 10:20 PM
Wonderful characters in Your unique style. The last one in particular is a marvel of expressionist colors!

eighty+
02-15-2017, 02:17 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks but escuse IPad fun ones but legs are too lnflated

to sit in comfort drawing this next one you might understand being a man of words

to Bryon Zonkers :D:D:D OK CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE

eighty+
02-15-2017, 11:03 AM
yes half brother of the famous film star TONTO in hi ho Silver away :D:D:D:D

maybe before your time :):):):) CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
02-15-2017, 06:09 PM
well he was an ice Cool Painterman Wasn't He !!

marcialsj
02-15-2017, 09:28 PM
I like these ones done on your ipad! Can't wish a bad ankle on anyone, but it may have opened another door for you!

Caesar
02-15-2017, 11:17 PM
You're painting the last Americans before Mr. Trump to say "no immigrants in our country"! Vainly alas for them ....

eighty+
02-16-2017, 02:59 AM
Hi Maircialsj thanks sorry that i havn't finnished your painting yet but legs stopped play

will resume when the ourclear sounds as I'm not happy in the underground shelter ok:(:(:(

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One I'm confused does that mean trump himself as from a immigrant

family will be leaving ??? CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

kenmo
02-16-2017, 07:58 AM
Great additions but I really live the Jay Silverheel's Tonto....

eighty+
02-16-2017, 11:47 AM
WELL KEN Thanks for helping my old brain with the help of Google for the Lone Ranger

and silverheels Tonto i did think down in the deep receeses of my brain of Tom Mix as the cowboy

but its easy to get confused after such a long time ok but know you've shown me the light

and my legs are cured or dropped off :D :D I will have lots of New material to copy from

OK Ken regards to Dad CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Hi Yo Silver Away :) :)

eighty+
02-16-2017, 08:34 PM
Hi Maircialsj yes Like I said his Barnet is too large and now there's colour around

it show's even more OK I could not Finnish it as My Painkillers had stopped working

regards Ploos CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
02-17-2017, 12:11 AM
Hi Ken Yes I've Got my on your Beatle's ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Heh Jude

eighty+
02-17-2017, 03:08 PM
hi What an evening tried to get Artrage 5 for 3odd hours with no luck and when I tried to post

in gallery I had been Logged out Which took another 3 hours for me to get back in that was after

6 messages from artrage to reset password which was refused each time I was just about to shot myself

when on the last attempt they dicided they relized that they had seen me around :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Dread to think what will happen when I try to get Artrage 5 again Possible my Computer will blow up

:D:D:D:D ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS yes I will need him SLAINTE

Caesar
02-17-2017, 08:49 PM
You finally succeeded tying the shoelaces to the little kid in a grueling effort, as fa as I understood! Bravo!

eighty+
02-18-2017, 01:40 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks yes as you now the little Bugger's just wont keep still

Suprise Artrage 5 has appeard on my Computer:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

DIOS must have heard me Ranting:):):):):):)

D Akey
02-18-2017, 08:18 PM
Good drawings. Quick. Short focus. Hope you're well.

Raining heavily here. Drivers around here are so unused to weather of any kind that if somebody spits out their window there's a traffic jam for miles behind.

Hope you're well and that your cornflakes remain crisp, MacPloos. Out here, they be soggy.

eighty+
02-19-2017, 01:37 AM
H i Capt'n Mac yes in pain between painkillers but I'm just have my cornflakes but no banana
as had the last one yesturday and haveing to make the milk from Marvel powder 1st time
I'll let U know what its like later :D:D:D:D I'm sorry that your bogged with the wet stuff maybe
its time U thought of Building an ARK with all that wet stuff coming down from the Poles
and as history tells us it has happened before no matter what trump says ok CIAO

HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Blimey I think its time I had another Painkiller :eek:

pat1940
02-19-2017, 11:33 AM
Hi eighty, sorry to hear you are having so much pain, and all that aggravation you have gone thru, but finally you have AR5 glad to hear that, hope you get much better and have lots of time to play around with AR5, take care my friend and get well

eighty+
02-19-2017, 12:46 PM
Hi pat thanks at the moment apart from pain I'm confused as upon reading your post. When going to answer. I found I had been logged outi 've the IPad as it had got dark so early IThink I thought it was late
Friday night but after struggling to get to my feet with pain and looking at the clock it was 9ocpm. I then looked at the IPad Calender and it was Saturday at 9ocpm. So It meant I had lost a day somewhere in
My battle to get artrage 5 plus in the attempt I had been logged out and crested a new password so that's why my IPad had been logged out as well luckly for me Ifound the password on the bit of paper that I had scrawled it on ok I don't no if U can follow all that :D But I'm. Now thinking of watching football before I get confused again and lose another day ok. CIAO. IVAYA CON. DIOS. SLAINTE

eighty+
02-19-2017, 09:50 PM
Hi as its Sunday some fun from my IPad to get you in the right mood and Running

OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAIMTE

eighty+
02-19-2017, 10:21 PM
WELL 5 What CAN I SAY !! looks like I better go back whittling sticks with my pen-knife

;) :D :D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

OW I see all the lines and grid vanish :p:p:p:p:p

gxhpainter
02-20-2017, 06:41 AM
Hi Eighty+ I know your in pain and had tremendous struggle with AR5 and passwords, you made me laugh because I had a similar go around and just gave up
and created a new user name so had to be a junior member for awhile before I regained my Senior status. I think D Akey may have gotten washed away
into the Pacific in the past few days.. love your sketches of faces all have great character... :cool::cool::):):)

eighty+
02-20-2017, 08:08 AM
Hello Gary Yeah I think of got 5.2 but its caused the computer to go bonggers as just as

I was going to answer you it cut out and had to put computer password in again to get started

then when started it only showed on the computer screen but not on my main Wacom

Drawing screen so switched off gave it a minute to come to its sence's and back ok but

no it still was playing hardball and then in the dark recess of my Brain Bingo I rembered

the toggle button so to take the grin off the Computers screen face I clicked Button

and the smiling face of the Wacom Screen beamed down on me ;) :D ok Gary there's

more as on 5.2 and tried open Marcialsj painting Father tying childs lace'es so I could

Finnish painting it all Got was the Blank screen so went back on 4.5.10 was still the

same the blank screen So now I've got to find where its gone to which might drive

My Daffy Computer over the top and start throwing Passwords at me and I'm

running out of bits of paper to to put them on :(:(:(:( OK Gary OW yeah I told

Capt'n Mac to build himself an ARK ;):D:D:D OK CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
02-20-2017, 08:43 AM
yeah I told Capt'n Mac to build himself an ARK ;):D:D:D OK CIAO SLAINTE

And so it came to pass PoseDrawSki made the dimensions of that Ark smaller since there are far fewer species nowadays. We're using it as an outrigger for the jet ski.

PoseDrawSki sez: Right, matey. The Divine Hatchet's got less work anymore for the Heavenly Host. The chop work's being outsourced to the demons to save money. The heavenly host's on the dole, and there's a hole in the dole, renamed "The Pit". Everybody's feeling the pinch.

So just lay your broadsword on the pitch and keep flinging your highlands, MacPloos.

ˇVaya con keep your temperamental computer happy, lad, just like the first eight from your bevy of mistresses!

eighty+
02-20-2017, 07:19 PM
Well Capt'n mac the pain made me search for the painkillers otherwise I would have Had my head
Under the Duvaa. Dozing as I find it almost impossible to sleep as there is no comfort with the legs as is ok so that's why I'm over in the land of enternal sunshine only wishing I had brought my umbrella with me
So any thought I had of laying on the sand in the warmth of the sun watching the birds stroll by are long gone and I relized that your thought of building a veg /salad garden would be flooded out. And only the trees on your lot are happily wollow in water but all in all. It's given you time to get POZDRAWSKI to build
An. ARK. But it will cause great excitement down on the beach when you float by with POZDRAWSKI. Paddling and with you sitting in your favourite armchair sipping champagne yes the scene is endless :D:D:D:D:D:D:D. OK. CIAO. HASTA. LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE.
ok So now I will get my head back under the Duvaa and doze now the painkillers have taken over. :D:D:D

eighty+
02-21-2017, 12:09 AM
Hi Marcialyj well you can't I didn't try as when clicking open painting all I get is

a blank Screen and thats on 5.2 and 4.5.10 and as I had drawn it in the 1st instance

then started to add paint about half of it and saved it to finnish later but I'm sorry

to say its Gone Gone Gone beyond my skill and Knowledge to Find it OK

regards Ploos CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
02-23-2017, 12:53 PM
hi spent a day at the Hospital yesturday had blood test to check if I had any :D:D
and yes they found some and took 1/2 pint then the Doc sent me for a scan and while
waiting there as I had my IPad with me I set it up for the other bloke who was waiting for
a scan as well who had never drawn at all before let alone on a IPad with a just a finger and
this is his drawing of me and I must admit I was suprised as was good for a 1st attempt
at drawing and told him as he was whisked away for a scan ok I did think a scan was like
an xray but soon found out its a more painful expereince?but no blood clots :D:D Whilst
at the hospital my pain seemed less painful do U think this is mind over matter being in
the temple of healing as today its back with a vengence for all my Jaunts up at
the Hospital Yesturday :D:D:D:D:D:D:D OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
02-23-2017, 12:59 PM
Ok Yes they had gone on a walker bout

Caesar
02-23-2017, 10:12 PM
Well, it looks like You would benefit by changing Your house's furniture to look like an hospital! :o
I hope You feel better more persistently now.
Anyway, looking at Your recents portraits rich gallery, I presume there's a long queue of people coming to visit You at home everyday!
No more bus drawings, rather drawings at home!

eighty+
02-24-2017, 01:46 AM
Hail O Caesar O mighty One Thanks (sorry fell asleep time now11.45am

eighty+
02-25-2017, 12:13 AM
HAIL O CAESAR O MIGHTY ONE yes I'm in pain so can't paint yet ok

CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
02-25-2017, 03:03 AM
Yes Go Man Go there's no holding you now:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO SLAINTE

The aid of my two walking Sticks :D:D

eighty+
02-26-2017, 08:01 AM
yeah I'm still pinching from my IPad as Leg pain still stops play

ok CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
02-26-2017, 09:34 AM
Known as his "Feet Ache Period"

So how the heck you doing, MacPloos? Hope all's well and you're getting your cornflakes regular like. I think the powdered milk is a brilliant idea instead of water. Go man go!!!!!!

PoseDrawSki sez: Pass the saltanas and keep the bananas, old son.

Get through the pain. Hope the meds are helping and certainly the focus on your painting.

ˇVaya con personal expression from the depths of your being. . . or at least the lowest portion!

eighty+
02-26-2017, 12:59 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac yes I would like to be Asleep but Pain has other thought's

down on my lower levels :( :( OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
02-27-2017, 12:55 AM
Hi well I think I'm on 5.3 but not sure ok well I've tried roughly to use the lines

instead of drawing as seen ok so I'm not sure as to the outcome when the lines

are gone ok so we will see together to B or not to B I don't know who the Artist is

as I only found when looking for the painting of the father tieing the childs shoe lace

which I had only half Finnished but can't find so CIAO SLAINTE

Yes I'm still in Pain :(:(:(:(

eighty+
02-27-2017, 02:29 AM
Hi On going back to the drawing to sort I find the lines are still there ok so how do I get them off

so I can knock the drawing into shape OK Thanks for your help. otherwise I'll have to go back

to 4.5.10 as 5.3 is to hi-tec; for this old Plodder :D:D:D CIAO SLAINTE

HO Ho this old blind bugger has out by Accident :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
02-27-2017, 03:41 AM
Hi Well at least I'm seeing her better now but not to happy with mouth

think it wants moving a touch to her right otherwise I'm happy with the

outcome useing the lines but they will B great drawing Buildings:D:D:D

ok thats my lot for today as while painting it took away the pain but just

starting To sing again OK CIAO SLAINTE

gxhpainter
02-27-2017, 09:53 AM
Hi Well at least I'm seeing her better now but not to happy with mouth

think it wants moving a touch to her right otherwise I'm happy with the

outcome useing the lines but they will B great drawing Buildings:D:D:D

ok thats my lot for today as while painting it took away the pain but just

starting To sing again OK CIAO SLAINTE Hi eighty++ good to see you working again I like this start you should get
a smashing one when your done. I see what you mean about here mouth, you know you can use the selection tool to loosely go around her
mouth with a small about of feathering 10-20 pixels and cut it and paste it to a new layer, repaint the hole on the original layer then
move the mouth where you want it... just saying.. or you can just leave it... can't wait to see the next phase of it... take care..!

eighty+
02-27-2017, 11:47 AM
Thanks Gary what you say sounds to complicated to me I'll just rub it out and redraw it as
going anywhere near layer's puts the wind up me :eek::eek::eek: ok CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
02-27-2017, 07:50 PM
This is really nice. Looks like you're less distracted by the pain of the feet and you got some sleep. It shows in the quality of the drawing and proportions and all that. Good one! Yeah, a slight redraw of the mouth should take all of a couple minutes or less. But however much time it takes, it's a comparatively quick fix. And if you ever get around to messing with the other features like Gary mentions, you also have that option. But I think for me I would just redraw it. But there have been cases where I have adjusted the drawing by moving lines.

eighty+
02-27-2017, 11:14 PM
Hi Capt'n mac thanks. I'm just off to the hospital taking my IPad so I'll have something to look at

during The long hours sitting in a waiting room might even try to draw if poss ; ok CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
02-28-2017, 04:16 AM
Hi Capt'n mac thanks. I'm just off to the hospital taking my IPad so I'll have something to look at

during The long hours sitting in a waiting room might even try to draw if poss ; ok CIAO SLAINTE

Smart idea. Can go cross-eyed waiting while some horrible daytime show is spewing some wretched news story on tele way to loud. I don't go to the hospital to see the doctor without some device or other. Remember the days when they forbade electronics like cell phones? I've not heard that in a while. Of course now you have to leave the building to get through. But the stuff on my kindle is stored on the device so I don't need wi-fi.

I also take headphones as much to hear as to block out the racket.

Well, show em whose boss, sez I and do what they say (meaning they are the boss).

PoseDrawSki sez: "Pinch some cute nurse's bottoms for us, eh?"

ˇVaya con Nurses whites!

AndreaMG
02-28-2017, 09:44 AM
Hello Dear 80+++++++++++, hope your legs are a bit better. The mouth looks ok to me, in addition to what Gary already suggested, if you have Artrage 5, you can try the new "warp tool" which basically distorts the painting letting you modify the proportions without recurring to the selection and transform tool, but if you are old school you simply might want to erase and redo I guess CIAO VAYA CON DIOS :cool:

AndreaMG
02-28-2017, 09:49 AM
If you happen to go into an hospital with these (SCREAM QUEENS) girls run for your life because despite their appearances they are truly diabolical :o ciao

eighty+
02-28-2017, 10:15 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac yes I Took the IPad with Me. Was there at the Hospital from 9.30am

till got home about 5.50pm but I wont bore you with the details too painfu but it

flashed threw my mind I had stepped back to the Spanish inquisition and was in

the iron Maiden :(:(:(:( (but don't tell Trump as he know's all the tricks anyway :) )

well The legs have been Wrapped which was very painful infact I'm still recoiling in pain

at just the thought:eek::eek::eek: I think done 6 sketches but could only find 3 so far

Ok keep laughing it might ease the pain CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
02-28-2017, 10:43 AM
Hi Andy Well I was old school when I started So all these new Fangled gadgets are

way beyond my understanding and as for your Scream Queens they don't look a bit

like the nurse'es who gleefully tortued me today. Yes I've Got 5.3 thanks to Hannah

Who was taken away Screaming after dealing with the old Codger PLOOS

Yes I Might have to keep 5.3 in mothballs for a few more years :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D