PDA

View Full Version : Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

Caesar
09-07-2016, 10:21 PM
Ahahaha, poor guys! They have to play and sing to earn their day! LOL:o;)

I would also add a couple of interesting Watteau paintings because:

this Pierrot resemble to a friend of my older son, they met at the kindergarten and are still close friends, in an almost perfect way
this sensual scene fits my nature of a curious, naughty boy

D Akey
09-07-2016, 10:40 PM
Ma shoo! It's a Pagliacci before he got his heart a-broken. . . the happier days when his momma still dressed him. . . and he had to fight his way to school every day.

It's nice to see that all those bullies made him a warrior god and he finally got the girl. . . Also he discovered a most clever truth on how you make the girl rip off your clothes. So in the end it worked out for ol' Pagliacci.

PoseDrawSki sez: "The end."

ˇVaya con a little vinegar with your oils!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:;););););):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
09-08-2016, 05:35 AM
only With Chip's Capt'n Mac :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Steady I'm only just starting the other 5 you sent me !!

To U Both :p :D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SIEMPRE

POZDRAWSKI Can't get A word in :eek::D

eighty+
09-08-2016, 12:11 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Ok Here's The 1st Of Five ok CIAO STATTE BBUOMO Si Si

D Akey
09-09-2016, 12:33 AM
Just in time for the Special Olympics. Isn't that a really old wheel chair has young Napoleon? I may have to just enter the Guitar event myself. Might embarrass the folks in the stands speechless because I tend to keep popping my G-String. Silly alternate tunings. . .

So in your painting, the proportions are interesting and make me think of a naive style that was sort of the rage back in the 70s among the avant garde.

PoseDrawSki sez:
"One o'clock, two o'clock, three o'clock -- Rock!
Four, five, six o'clock, seven o'clock -- Rock!
Nine, ten, eleven o'clock twelve o'clock -- Rock!
Gonna have to reset my body clock. . ."

ˇVaya con paint like the wind, Sandpainter!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
09-09-2016, 12:35 AM
Caesar No2 Starter No1 ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE

eighty+
09-09-2016, 01:06 AM
Hi. CaptN. Mac the Geetar Man. is dat U Man I can hear plunking on dem strings go man go

Yeah I watched the Olimpics open last night. It was good viewing Apart from the 2 old blokes

Yaking at the end. About how good it is. Yet half the world is trying to kill the over half. ;):D. Ok get

back on dem strings. Man CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS. SIEMPRE

eighty+
09-09-2016, 02:27 AM
Andy I've Cut some off her Face for U ;):D and had a go at her hand ok

Hope it gets your Aproval :) CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SIEMPRE

Caesar
09-09-2016, 03:09 AM
You're riding Your artistic wave magnificently, dear beach boy! :D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
09-09-2016, 03:54 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yeah Wouldn't I like to be laying on the sand in Sardinia With my

Water colours and a Sketch Pad by my side and a Bottle or 2 White sweet Cinzano and

maybe if I'm luck a bottle of Campari and of coarse some slice'es of lemon and a thermos

bucket of ice cubes some people (no Name's) have all the luck I reckon :( ;) ;) :D :D

OK No 3 Starter CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si VAYA CON DIOS SIEMPRI

eighty+
09-09-2016, 06:42 AM
Hi Break Time Food Pills tea and walk the legs ok CIAO SLAINTE

D Akey
09-09-2016, 08:23 AM
Love the whole thing but I have to say the two attending are a bit confusing as to their purpose. is someone holding a nautical spy glass or something? Anyway, the way they overlap is a little shoved into overlapping to my eye, and it may not be your doing but rather the master who you're copying. But it needs resolution lest lit look a little to unresolved.

I love the reclining lady's anatomy. Good volume if not a little like an etching with the volumetric curves describing the contours. It's not necessary and a little redundant with the drawing being so good and descriptive of the volume of the body. So I'm having a bit of a disagreement with Watteau, giving him what for. I can't complain though because it's all happening right and he's inspiring you to better and better drawings. So for that I'm most grateful to 'im.

Anyway, it's really nice. Your drawing is getting better and better all the time.

eighty+
09-09-2016, 10:39 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac thanks I'm still Trying on this one for some reason on the original

there's a e/mail stuck right a cross there heads and I don't know how to remove it

I have tried but no go Can you ??? CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE IVAYA CON DIOS

Ask POZDRAWSKI Maybe He KNOWS the Bighead:):D

D Akey
09-09-2016, 11:41 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac thanks I'm still Trying on this one for some reason on the original

there's a e/mail stuck right a cross there heads and I don't know how to remove it

I have tried but no go Can you ??? CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE IVAYA CON DIOS

Ask POZDRAWSKI Maybe He KNOWS the Bighead:):D

Ach! Sorry MacPloos! They called lunch and she moved. Looks like you're going to have to wait for the end of lunch whistle ta blow. . .

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :p:p:p:p:p

D Akey
09-09-2016, 11:44 AM
Right then, back ta work. Lunch over.

PoseDrawSki had a go and punched up the contrast so you could see easier. . .

PoseDrawSki sez: "Bloody hell. Is she gettin' a high colonic or something? What the heck is that attendant holdin' to her back side?"

ˇVaya con yer vitamins and a good walk at afternoon break!

eighty+
09-09-2016, 12:36 PM
HI Capt'n Mac I Have called Finn as Think She's Constipated so I come back Later

When She's Feeling Better :D and U have Removed the E/mail Sign OK

Blimey U have I saved the 1st girl :eek: Jesus Your looking Swell Baby ;);):D:D

and I like the softer colour of the 1st two. OK THANKS and there's more !!;):D:D

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SIEMPRE POZDRAWSKI Sez SLAINTE :cool:

D Akey
09-09-2016, 09:24 PM
By the way, in that drawing that PoseDrawSki sharpened up, you can see where Watteau recycled some paper that already had a drawing on it. He just drew over it. Says a lot about taking advantage of the scarceness of art supplies compared with today with factories kicking out reams and reams of paper by the minute, not to mention the endless immediate access to simulated art materials in digital.

Anyhow, check the lady holding the suspicious and personal tubular thing at Venus' back side. There's a 3/4 or profile head he drew her right over. Clearly Watteau used these drawings to work out his compositions and details before committing to paint. So he never had a care for these as works of art in themselves. . . or so it would appear if he's not bothering to erase.

Go man go!

eighty+
09-09-2016, 10:06 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac I'm up early! :D OK just had me cornflakes mit Banana, feeling better now

ok Yes thats why I was Confused, as when I first looked, I could see 3 faces under the sign

saying E/Mail,: do U think I should put the bottom Face in, as Watteau might be anoyed ??

if I don't . :(:( CIAO HASTA LA VISTA Sez POZDRAWSKI :D:D

D Akey
09-09-2016, 10:55 PM
Well it might further your career as an art forger to make it exact. I don't think it was at all intended to be all of a piece by Watteau. But the fun is in setting challenges for yourself and seeing if you can parade around as that particular artist. I have never seen what you wear, but I would bet you would have an air were you to dress up like Watteau. You could call yourself Eighty the Ploos AKA
Watteau the Heck.

PoseDrawSki sez: "Chew yer cornflakes good n' proper, lad, as you're in fer a big day o' paint craft, oh aye!"

eighty+
09-09-2016, 11:29 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac Well What can I say no I didn't put the Face in this time but I did Bung

Some colour on but gone mad too much Yellow so if I go Back again to sort the Colour

I'll bung the other face in :(:( but I'll check with the Reaper to see if I've got time ok

CIAO Have U taught POZDRAWSKI to play the Geetar YET ??

MIEN GOTT HANS VOTT COLOUR :o

eighty+
09-10-2016, 01:40 AM
Hi Coffee and bisquit time ;) well I Drew the little Girl But The old Sod of an Artist

He's Fighting Me all The Way thats I'm having a Break OK CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
09-10-2016, 04:21 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One No 3 Finn ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE

eighty+
09-10-2016, 08:02 AM
Hi Food !! Ok This will be pot luck as its hard to See OK CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
09-10-2016, 12:49 PM
HI Time For Bed OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
09-10-2016, 08:53 PM
HI Time For Bed OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

For her, for you or both? That look on her face is so verbal in a way. I mean it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with bed, was just joking there. But without a doubt she is communicating something. Nice persona to a painting, Mr Ploos. Gives it vitality. The original artist probably had it in their version, but clearly you got her talking as well.

PoseDrawSki sez: "So pay the lady. . . Models need to eat too."

eighty+
09-10-2016, 10:47 PM
Thanks Capt'n Mac I'm not sure who the artist is as its 1 of 5 that Caesar sent me

I keep meaning to go back and have a look i think the next 2 are going B hard as I

picked The 3 what I thought were easy'er first :cool: still a bit more to do on this 1

Not a lot Sez POZDRAWSKI just tone down her Nose and work on the hands and some

Green leaves up on her Left OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SIEMPRE

and not forgetting our Irish FRIENDS SLAINTE

eighty+
09-11-2016, 12:55 AM
OK CAESAR 3 done 2 to go and then next two I of the Clown and th romp in the

Undergrowth :D:D:D:D ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si SI IVAYA CON DIOS SIEMPRE

SLAINTE

eighty+
09-11-2016, 06:33 AM
HI OK went back as Foung the artist plus some I'd Missed OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
09-11-2016, 11:09 AM
Hi CAESAR No 4 STARTER No1 OK CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS

D Akey
09-12-2016, 12:35 AM
Hey there MacPloos. I know you generally don't want me to offer comments of this nature, but you might want to consider what you don't have to put in if you know the lighting and structure. That way you can let your paint take some of the work off your shoulders rather than it being a labor. So the trick is to look at the painting, then key in on the important bit and let the rest be general.

I mean what you've been doing to this point is great. but not personal as much as you might want to ultimately get. Attached are a few examples that rely on structure and lighting, but also they breathe, which is a distinct contrast to some of the old oil paintings that can get stiff and can become belabored, which if your don't nail just so looks weak. I think the clever part of these paintings is finding the essence and loosely controlling the most important essential bits. And they can be done fairly quickly. The good ones you keep, the less successful ones you dispose of, no harm done.

BTW, I don't know the names of these artists who did these paintings, but it's to show style. I did NOT paint them myself. But I like them for their quick breezy quality. (got them off of a page called "Dream painters" on Facebook if interested in who the very good artists are. Chinese sounding names as I recall. Or do a Google Images search.

PoseDrawSki sez: "Ach! MacPloos. Dennay listen to Cap'n Mac as he's full of beans as 'es turning vegan and loosin' touch wif 'is canine teeth 'as no longer of much use for tearin' flesh o' the 'aggis from their beastly bones. . ."

ˇVaya con 'earin' the bag o' wind pipes in the lowlands, oh aye!

eighty+
09-12-2016, 01:28 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac Thanks For the links I'll look later Ilike the 1st one you've shown I will try

to copy it When I've cleared Caesar's Lot :D:D ok the other ones Look like Water Colour

which I found beyond me on ARTRAGE but For some fun I'll go Trad and post them

will B good for a laugh. Yeah My teeth Departed a long time ago :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SIEMPRE SLAINTE

Yeah just watchng the Great North Run thats as close as I'll ever get to Running :eek:

D Akey
09-12-2016, 02:13 AM
Oh aye, they all be watercolor. But do what ye will. and even if you're doing traditional, try painting with some transparency to the paint you put down over a light pencil drawing as a frame in a sense, just to stay Oriented. . . which is in no way a reference to the Chinese painters what done these fine works.

PoseDrawSki sez: Watercolor can be fun if ye get into going all Bo Peep and herding sheep without a dog. Sometimes the paint just finds its way back home on it's own while yer watching soccer.

ˇVaya con paint like the ocean and blow yer pipes like the wind through a sheep's bladder, oh aye!

PS: No teeth were harmed in the making of these paintings. . .

eighty+
09-12-2016, 04:29 AM
Well Capt'n Mac a try with Artrage Water Colour Brush I Did'nt now wether I

Was comeing or Going :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO

D Akey
09-12-2016, 06:09 AM
Not half shabby, Mr Ploos! Ye got in there and worked the watercolor like an old hand.

Good on ye matey! I could see the winds were calm, and the sea like glass. Fantastic. So what will happen, as if you're sailing for real, you may find the waters more choppy, sea spray going all over the place. And everything in between. Red sky in the morning, sailor take warning, red sky at night, sailor's delight. Any port in a storm. ummmm. . . all hands on deck. . . hoist the poop deck. . . Watership Down, and one of my personal favorites. . . she's fixin' ta blow. . . <Yaaarrr!!!!!!!>

In other words, you're a right pollywog, ye are, in the pond o' waterycolor. And I see a great future for ye, especially since the nature of water color, of the kind we're looking at, is fast start to finish like a sprint. So you could weigh anchor and hit a couple ports before yer next nap.

Fantastic!!!! Well played and hope to see some more with some experimenting as well.

PoseDrawSki sez: " 'God bless Cap'n Vere!' So vere left at the next hornpipe and don't forget there's always the [UNDO] button, so go crazy."

ˇVaya con plenty of fluids! Awesome first treasure hunt!

eighty+
09-13-2016, 01:28 AM
Capt'n Mac Over Here Over Here Yes The Yanks Are Coming! Coming Over Here ;):D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
09-13-2016, 02:06 AM
Hi Yeah I was going To make Her Head Bigger but in the end I didn't Bother Ok

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
09-13-2016, 02:44 AM
Well, don't just sit there with yer mouth gaping open. . . Go on and tell her she's the cat's meow. . . Best lay it on thick like a proper Yank, with chocolates and nylons to swell her head. Otherwise by my reckoning, it'll appear she's got the broadest beam amidships south of London, oh aye. . .

PoseDrawSki sez: "If ya plays yer cards right, ye could get ol' Matilda ship shape for the next waltz."

ˇVaya con humane proportion!

eighty+
09-13-2016, 04:55 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac yes i thought that as well :D:D They say its all down to too much sugar

Yeah Nowadays U see so many Obese Girls makes Yuh Wonder if its anything to do

With the Pill ?? ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
09-13-2016, 09:16 AM
yeah still Farting With the airdrome took some off her backside looks a little better I Think

And made Her face larger so Be as Crit as U like Mac as I like it Makes me look Harder

and Work Longer :( :( ;) :D:D:D OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Is that Matelou POZDRAWSKI still getting Buckshees Rum ! :):cool:

D Akey
09-13-2016, 12:09 PM
Oh man, did no realize yew'r paintin' a lassie now in full figured fightin' trim, lad! Oh aye. I believe I just stumbled into love with a beautiful lady.

PoseDrawSki sez in 1940s Yank: "What a tomata. . .hot cha. . ."

Good fix, MacPloos. You saved the landlady for king and country. Check under yer pillow. There's likely an OBE-Ploos a-waitin'!

eighty+
09-14-2016, 01:41 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac I was going to reply but I fell asleep OK:D:D Yeah all I'LL GET is O.O.T.B :cool:

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SIEMPRE SLAINTE as for POZDRAWSKI Tell Im

To Mind his P's and Q's OK

D Akey
09-14-2016, 03:00 AM
Clearly 'is costume is a shaming punishment worse than the stocks. It's like pinnin' a bull's eye to his backside as well as a sign that says "Kick Here" cause he never paid his poor mum's fine when she was locked in the hoosegow, and she 'ad to do an extra 90 days. 'E invested 'er bail, like a wise chap, on Huckleberry on the nose in the 4th race. Oooh, lad, they're a particularly rough lot, doon the East Side. Problem is, Huckleberry won, an' Pagliacci here never told 'is mum, and got so carried away with 'is winnin's he failed ta bail 'er oot. She was no pleased overmuch. Ergo, the threads in pooblic. "'Ell ta pay" sort of sooms it oop, oh aye.

PoseDrawSki sez: "A cautionary tale, to be sure, Mac Ploos, innit."

ˇVaya con a good copy of a dude what ran afoul o' 'is sweet moom!

eighty+
09-14-2016, 07:03 AM
Yes C apt'n Mac I agree with POZDRAWSKI ITs A Likely Story U should write a Book But I
can tell U a better One ON awaking Nearly 6.30 Pm when I Finn the Clown for Caesar and
posted at 1. 41 Pm I went and looked at Bobbi's Gradients which I keep going wrong on :(:o
next thing I was in Scotland watching the Tatto at edinbough Castle so i watched some for
some time And then Bingo I was in london at horsegard parade watching them Sqaddies
doing there bit in front of the Queen I have a Vague idea I saw her as must have been
as they Were Marching past and Saluting her then I was Reading your Book ;);):D:D:D:D
And looking at the Clown and I relized the Three Blokes were all looking at the old Geesar
on his Donkey do U think the Artist Put the Clown in on a old picture that was hanging
around in his workshop:cool::cool: ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SIEMPRE
Tell POZDRAWSKI TO Be carefull when looking at TUT'S:):)

eighty+
09-14-2016, 12:46 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac Yea forsooth I know But what Do U want For a quck Smash Diamonds

:( OK OK Tell POZDRAWSKI To get ready for a Masterpiece :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

Well Some Mothers do ave em :eek::D:D:D OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS

Caesar
09-14-2016, 10:33 PM
What a barrage gunfire of masterpieces more or less in progress! I'm in awe and delight!

D Akey
09-14-2016, 10:40 PM
Ah, I remember Helen o' the Troy Ounce quite well. . . The bum that launched a thousand ships. Good as gold. A masterpiece in the makin'. PoseDrawSki's eyes are all a-quiver and growin' green wif envy.

PoseDrawSki sez: "If I read my Homer right, you would do well to no piss off the other goddesses, MacHillies. . .Best honor all their tushies in paint, oh aye. Would be most prudential, tha' course. . ."

ˇˇˇˇˇVaya con the flattery of la femme whether Paris, or Brighton Beach, and points West to Californee. . . All ABOARD!!!!!

:):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):)

eighty+
09-15-2016, 12:30 AM
Hail O CAESAR O MIGHTY ONE Of your 5 I left the Landscape out who's it By ??:confused:

Hi Capt'n Mac she's looking a bit better in the last post again sorry but Who's the artist??

to You Both and POZDRAWSKI CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
09-15-2016, 04:52 AM
Francois Boucher <----- The artist of powdery puffs o' the French Court

L'Odalisque Blonde <----- I think Boucher gave her to What Ho, I mean Watteau. She seemed a popular lass, the the go-to model for nude studies laying atop them barking loungers with all the bent wood and marquetry. I mean, who could blame 'em. . .

http://ipaintingsforsale.com/painting/l'odalisque_blonde-4187.html

PoseDrawSki sez: "Don't just stand there, MacPloos, peel 'er a grape. . ."

ˇVaya con the gold medal Olympian Beauty!

eighty+
09-15-2016, 05:10 AM
Ok OK Capt'n MAC U can come out now WE know your there as your Foot is Sticking

Out M,I Now way all of artrage knows your Footprint try pleading the 5th

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS Hope so as you will need some Help

Not to worry as POZDAWSKI Sez He will come to see U with some Baccy for U:D:D

Yeah Had a chat with 007 he'll will get U out But he said it will Cost U as He's not

CHEAP it just goes to show make sure Your Foot is not showing Next Time ;););););););)

eighty+
09-15-2016, 11:29 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac Thanks for the Artist'a Name FRANCOIS BOUCHER and the Link I

Rather Like thr one in Blue I mighy Give her a Bash Later on made me think of

Robert Lenkiewicz who was like klint for the babies Sorry I forgot the touches of Blue I

had Notice Them but must have had a Catnap ;) :D:D OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON DIOS SIEMPRE SLAINTE as the Actress said to the Bishop

D Akey
09-15-2016, 12:48 PM
Well I'll be baffled by another lady! She's a-layin' on young master Pagliacci's duds wif naught 'ide nor 'air of the lad! Strip poker's a game an' an 'alf, wot? What did she see in that guy anyway? So help me, MacPloos, if yer a-fixin' ta paint Pagliacci in the al buff-o, ye kin figure I'll be oot doon tha poob pitchin' darts and downin' pitchers. . .

PoseDrawSki sez: "Oooh, lad, she be comin together right fine, is yer paintin' o' tha Venus de Loveseat, oh aye."

ˇVaya that ain't me foot, he exclaimed!

eighty+
09-16-2016, 12:12 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac OK I've Bunged some Blue Spot's In and gave her a Pearl ear ring

and a bit of a tart up OK CIAO HASTA LA VISA IVAYA CON DIOS SIEMPRE

eighty+
09-16-2016, 07:21 AM
Hi Sorry about the size Beyond my Control ok :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
09-16-2016, 07:48 AM
O K I've again but think its come out the same :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
09-16-2016, 12:47 PM
Hi was 1 last try but it got smaller:D:D:D will B a DOT soon :cool::cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
09-16-2016, 05:54 PM
Ach! I can see where this is goin' laddie. . .

PoseDrawSki sez: Peepin' in on the gods could get a bit dodgy. That's why we mortals were given the tabloids, by Promethius at great cost to his liver, poor bugger. . .

ˇVaya con Mercury, the god o' tha Quick Sketch!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::o:o:o:o:o:cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

And just to keep it on the oop & oop. . . the source photo of the church door.

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerradura

eighty+
09-16-2016, 08:27 PM
;):D:D:D:D:D:D Holy Cows Capt'n Mac you made a work Of art out of my mishap

what a Door the Gods are well pleased only hope POZDRAWSKI does'nt get a

chill in his eye peeking in on the gods at play the rascal ;):D:D:D:D

D Akey
09-17-2016, 12:48 AM
Hahah.

PoseDrawSki sez: "When it comes to raisin' one's paintin' oop wif the mark of distinction, ne'er underestimate the value of a good frame."

That there church door looks like the knights were after Thomas-a-Becket and called the royal locksmith who were equipped with a Swiss Army knife havin' within its compliment o' tools a broadsword for pickin' locks (from the historical documents think back in the day it were situated betwixt the scissors and the spoon).

ˇVaya con Sanctuary!

eighty+
09-17-2016, 01:44 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac Yes Definitly a Door of Distinction The God's are double Chuffed they

are dashing around showing all their Friends so when you go up they will treat U like a KING

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D OK but not that hound of the Baskervilles POZDRAWSKI he's going

Were Angles Fear to Tread :eek::eek::eek:

This next is By Robecad I went in Criticism as I saw June asking for Help after Knocking

on the Door Being Polite as I Don't Get out Much Nowerdays in other Countries If

Now what I mean Well to cut a good story short :cool: June fell About Laughing :D:D:D

she told Me its for and then Interduced Me to RobeCad IN Russia So I looked at his

Artwork Blimey so good so as he's not with us at the Moment I couldn't ask if itwas Ok

To take 2 For Pratice so as I said Its A long Story But don't tell POZDRAWSK as

He's a right blabbermouth ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CN DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
09-18-2016, 03:10 AM
ok I Didn't do hardly anything yesturday for some reason and I'm not sure

but think it was to do with Bobbi's Gradients As I fancyed haveing another go

But I went back too far and then spent the rest of the DAY looking and Laughing

at the Rubbish I had Churned out plus looked at Links which had been sent to me

Thanks 1 in piticular sent by Capt'n Mac was Micky mouse when he got the Magican's

Hat on and made the broom do his work getting the buckets of water made me

Laugh as it remined me Of Mac carrying Buckets of water to his Tree's cos they

Were Dying due to the very Hot weather I should have sent him the Hat:D:D:D:D

eighty+
09-18-2016, 03:13 AM
Sorry forgot the drawing :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D

danny72
09-18-2016, 04:52 AM
I see you are getting better and better.. So fun to see.. You're never to old to learn.. keep up the good work :-)

D Akey
09-18-2016, 04:55 AM
ok I Didn't do hardly anything yesturday for some reason and I'm not sure

but think it was to do with Bobbi's Gradients As I fancyed haveing another go

But I went back too far and then spent the rest of the DAY looking and Laughing

at the Rubbish I had Churned out plus looked at Links which had been sent to me

Thanks 1 in piticular sent by Capt'n Mac was Micky mouse when he got the Magican's

Hat on and made the broom do his work getting the buckets of water made me

Laugh as it remined me Of Mac carrying Buckets of water to his Tree's cos they

Were Dying due to the very Hot weather I should have sent him the Hat:D:D:D:D

Hahaha. Right ye are, Jimmay. Could well get oop to some sorcerer's apprentice hi-jinx and didos. The plants would love it and could do with some much needed agua.

PoseDrawSki sez: "Yum dee duddla dum dee dah dee dee deedley. . . Right! now EVERYBODY: 'YUM DEE DUDDLA DUM DEE'. . .<etc and so on and so forth unto the seventh generation>"

ˇVaya con remembering to attach yer pics!

BTW, I noticed yer babes are getting sexier, oh aye. . .

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:p:p:p:cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
09-18-2016, 07:03 AM
He He Danny D U relized I've been at the Wicket For 61/2 years and scored nearly 550,000 run's

Thats better Then Don Bradman in his Prime :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hi Capt'n Mac How,s the Tree's are they still fighting again't the hot weather tell them to put in

for a transfer To cooler Climes ok if I had known how to do it I would have put the Magic

hat On your Avatar that would have made POZDRAWSKI Laugh To All tree of U

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ;) ;) ;) :) :) :)

eighty+
09-18-2016, 09:42 AM
Hi A quick Drawing OK CIAO sorry just heard 1 of ParaOylimpic's has been

killed

D Akey
09-18-2016, 11:43 AM
Hi A quick Drawing OK CIAO sorry just heard 1 of ParaOylimpic's has been

killed

Condolences. Very tragic about the Iranian athlete. My heart goes out to his supporters, friends and family. This is the first I heard of it. :(

-----------------

Very nice drawing Mr Ploos.

Truly. Very good lines to the figure. You found the essence.

:cool:

eighty+
09-18-2016, 10:42 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac yeah one of Michelanglo Buonarroti :)

eighty+
09-19-2016, 12:56 AM
Hi ok just Finn the moody one ok CIAO IVAYE CON DIOS Shenti Jainkang Zia Jain

D Akey
09-19-2016, 01:43 AM
Hi ok just Finn the moody one ok CIAO IVAYE CON DIOS Shenti Jainkang Zia Jain

I did a Google search and didn't get a hit on who that artist is. So I don't know the source for a comparison.

What I would say is that you generally have the composition but the forms are not particularly descriptive. This kind of thing is like making general notes like a little comp or rough as a loose plan for the color scheme and values where one would later go with a finished painting.

So for messing about with color I think this is a big jump forward in extending your palette than what you usually do. And on that level it's really good. Good stretch.

PoseDrawSki sez: "Just who is this Shenti Jainkang Zia Jain and how did they get you out of your comfort zone?"

ˇVaya growin' in leaps and bounds!

eighty+
09-19-2016, 03:13 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac Chinese taught me by our Chinese Girl meaning Good Health Good Bye

Who we haven't seen for a long time ?? the artist for the last ?? forgot as I only picked

It as it was dark and Moody to have a go with the oil brush ok but had to finn with the Old

Favourite the Air brush ok this next is for POZDRAWSKI as I know he's a good Catholic

Boy ;) :D Ok I'll try ti find out Who that artist is OK CIAO SHENTI jainkang Ziajain

eighty+
09-19-2016, 05:46 AM
CAESAR 5th ok STARTER CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
09-19-2016, 06:26 AM
Hi sorry I was :confused: ok all came ok in the end :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
09-19-2016, 11:08 AM
Hi A touch More Ok time for Coffee and Bed :D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Caesar
09-19-2016, 09:52 PM
The unbelievable and portentous ATPloos!!!! OOOOOHHHHHH! Bravissimo!

eighty+
09-19-2016, 11:33 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Sorry I've had to come away AS the Tourist have arrived they

are everywhere so I'll have a Forced Brack ok a glass of red and some slices of

Parma Ham will do me good as the Eye's are getting confused little stream's boulders

Fire trees U name and its There :D:D:D:D:D:D Ok I'll come back when its Quiet

CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

P.S Yeah POZDRAWSKI is still in The Land of the Yanks so I've to Mix my own Paint's

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

eighty+
09-20-2016, 05:22 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One I think its Done ?? I'll have a look in a Sec just to see !!

anyway I've seen enouth of fire trees to last me till the Cow's come Home for Milking ok

CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SIEMPRE SLAINTE

KUAL LE SHENTI Jainkang ZIA JAIN

eighty+
09-20-2016, 12:36 PM
Hi A quick Bash with the Pastel Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
09-20-2016, 09:29 PM
Hi 1st attempt at Water-Colour ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Caesar
09-20-2016, 09:54 PM
I appreciate Your artistic holydays on the Alps, but I'm absolutely fascinated by these last colorful two!! Great, old boy!

eighty+
09-21-2016, 06:36 AM
Ok OK cheeky Cat ! don't think I haven't seen you But I have! so its no good

you Hinding in those Layer's even if I keep well away from them I get You OK they

Don't call me Top Cat for nothing :( :( CIAO and Remember I'm Waiting :)

eighty+
09-21-2016, 09:18 AM
Hi Sorry to Trouble You but have You seen MY Cat ??? :confused:

Enug
09-21-2016, 08:56 PM
Yes, I've seen Tycho - he visits me too! He loves hiding in the layers.;););)

eighty+
09-22-2016, 01:03 AM
Hi June not to worry big Tom is keeping Watch as he don't like other tom's on

his patch so if during the night you hear a lot of screeching and Howling you'll

Know their in dispute I have herd that they might copy us and build Wall's and

Razor wire Fence'es

Enug
09-22-2016, 02:00 AM
Hi Mr. Ploos - the howling and screeching I hear around here during the night is due to possums. Cute to look at but not so nice to hear in the middle of the night.:mad:

eighty+
09-23-2016, 02:23 AM
Hi June yeah I got up early this morning was ok for a few hours then it caught up

with me and even with the Possums a howling and a screeching I didn't twitch a

Musle as I was out like a log I did dream I was painting something but I've just looked

in case I had posted it :( but no nothing See yuh can't even win when your asleep

;) :D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

jacktar51
09-23-2016, 06:54 AM
Congratulations on exceeding 500,000 veiws 8e+.........that has to be a record surely, well done anyway.......jack.

eighty+
09-23-2016, 07:49 AM
Cor Blimey Jack You must have Carried me over those last few Miles as I was dizzy

and starting to walk around in Cicles so once again Thanks as I don't I would have made it

otherwise CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE Yeah I think POZDRAWSKI was a Salior

In The Polish Navy so he sez ??

well my head felt like a hot Potatoe under my Pith helmit and my Camel kept Yacking

and the hot sand was blowing in my face so I could hardly see and then threw the sand

I could just make out in the distance My Shangri La Just as Bobbi said keep yuh

nut down and You'll Find Your Shangri La OK CIAO :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
09-24-2016, 12:53 AM
Ok OK its in airbrush as I get Confused with the oil brush But now Ray Rattsang is

Back on the scene after 2 years I think we should clamp him in irons so he doesn't run

away this time all in Favour say eye ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D if my Memory is correct the

three portaits last time himself a girl and another bloke were all in heavy oil so it looks

as if his style has got Lighter this time ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Caesar
09-24-2016, 03:10 AM
WITH THE VIEWS YOU GOT THIS FAR YOU MAY PROBABLY THINK OF FORMING A PARTY FOR INVERTING BREXIT AND PURSUE BRE-ENTRY .... Congrats!!

eighty+
09-24-2016, 04:43 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yes i will go down as the Biggest Con in Conservertic Politics

how They conned the British Public to vote Out :cool::cool::cool::cool::(:(:(:(:(:(

Hi time for a coffee and sandwich ok jusr the (Jug-vase -bottle) :confused: to do then

A tart-up to see if I've missed anything OK CIAO STATTE BBUONO SI SI SLAINTE

Did U See that I managed a few Oil brush Strokes :D:D:D

eighty+
09-24-2016, 06:17 AM
Hi Had some Fun so check the Eyes as I always get 1 higher do U think its may be coss

my seat is at a angle yeah??? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
09-24-2016, 08:49 AM
Hi started on ray's last one ok i started with the pencil which was a mistake as the lines

all showed buble ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE :(:(:(

eighty+
09-24-2016, 11:42 PM
Hi a wee drap more ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
09-25-2016, 12:46 AM
Hi No 2 FINN ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
09-25-2016, 08:02 AM
HI Ray Yeah she made me Sweat I nearly threw The Towel in but my Trainer said

stick in Boy just ride the Punch'es it will all come right in the end Yeah I'll B flat on my

Back watching the Cow jumping over the MOON OK Nuff said CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

SLAINTE AND POZDRAWSKI Just Laffed the Berk

eighty+
09-25-2016, 12:34 PM
Hi Do not Disturb Me Bobbi as I'm in my Sand Pit CIAO :) :) :) :) :)

eighty+
09-26-2016, 03:06 AM
Well I just had to go back as she had been to heavy when making up this morning much

too much rounge ok so I've spent a couple of hours trying to sort her out and I see

she's changed the colour of her Eye-balls shees what next ;) :D well I can only Say

I gave her My best shot but U can bet your Boots she'll say I don't Like That ploos

can you Change my ---------:eek::eek: WOW need I say More ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CAIO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE I think POZDRAWSKI has gone

Back to the land of the Yanks as he's not happy now were just a floating Island And

The P.M Has Buggerd off now He's come into his Dads Hidden Billions :cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
09-26-2016, 07:35 AM
Yeah 40 minutes was all I asked for but guess yeah some Bugger is ringing the Bell

But as they say NO peace For the Wicked CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS :(:(:(:(

eighty+
09-27-2016, 02:06 AM
Hi yeah went to the nat gallery found this castle must b in holland as the artist had a

name Like Beerstraten and they seem to do a lot of Ice skating there ok CIAO

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE yeah and POZDRAWSKI Showing Off as his Norm ;):D:D

Found The Castle of Muiden in winter by Jan Beerstraaten ok

eighty+
09-27-2016, 04:05 AM
Hi ok A trial Run finn but will go back later to have another go I hope CIAO

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
09-27-2016, 01:01 PM
Hi yeah I dozed off on coming too, later Thought I'd have a bash at the Castle just done

a little when the Shark film come on even though i've seen it a few times I still watch it:D

then the German football ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Caesar
09-27-2016, 09:35 PM
Lots of new outcomes! Maybe the most stunning one is Your naked self-portrait too. You look like a saint hermit of an ancient painting indeed.

eighty+
09-28-2016, 04:34 AM
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Your spot on Caesar but I can't remmber who its by as when i saw it

I thought some bugger has painted me while I was Asleep :confused::cool::cool::cool:

CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE

Hey looking at the Castle I ihink the Fondations are a bit Dodgy as its got a tilt to the Left ok

rattsang
09-28-2016, 10:13 AM
Hi No 2 FINN ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

very nice job!

eighty+
09-28-2016, 10:54 AM
Ok OK I keep telling you, You've got the wrong Number so please get off my line

As I'm expecting a Call. CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Thanks R Rattsang as your in Ireland keep saying Slainte OK

rattsang
09-28-2016, 11:16 AM
Ok OK I keep telling you, You've got the wrong Number so please get off my line

As I'm expecting a Call. CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Thanks R Rattsang as your in Ireland keep saying Slainte OK

ofc, slainte to you too

eighty+
09-28-2016, 02:45 PM
Thanks R Rattsang :):)

HI this next one goes with the previous girl OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
09-29-2016, 02:05 AM
Hi Lunch break and rest the eye's ok CIAO

eighty+
09-29-2016, 10:32 AM
Hi Thought I would have it Finn tonight But had to back in Coss for some reason My

Colour wheel has changed iand I'm finding this one bloody akward so does anybody

know how to get it back to the normal wheel Thanks PLOOS IVAYA CON DIOS :D:D

eighty+
09-29-2016, 11:45 AM
Hi a loose Sketch by Ruben's STARTER No 1

Enug
09-29-2016, 07:39 PM
Does this help Mr.Ploos?

eighty+
09-30-2016, 12:25 AM
Hi June Thanks for trying but no joy :) But I've been playing wth the

new one and I think I will be ok With it, with some more goes ok

Thanks again for your help Regards PLOOS

eighty+
09-30-2016, 01:35 AM
Hi June I'm giving a try to the Ruben's Sketch with the new Colour Wheel to get

the feel of it as it was a shock when I first saw it but on 2nd thoughts it maybe

Better ok we will See :D:D:D Has Anybody seen or heard from Capt'n Mac

Lately ??? A.W.O.L

Enug
09-30-2016, 03:57 AM
Any of these look like the old familiar one?

eighty+
09-30-2016, 04:23 AM
Hi June Thanks I'll stick with this 1 I've got, while Ive still got the bloke with the

Turben to finn then I'll have a go at those ones U shown ok O yeah how does

THe Ruben's one look to U ???:D:D:D:D say no More :) ok CIAO SLAINTE

L Skylar Brown
09-30-2016, 05:42 AM
Your work keeps getting better.

D Akey
09-30-2016, 06:53 AM
Ach, Laddie! Ye went an' colored yer 'air so as ta be among tha oother chaps tryin' oot fer the paintin' show "Who Wants Ta Be One o' tha Peter Paul Models, Jimmay". I believe ye stand a dandy chance, oh aye, lookin' all saintly as ye do. Boot yer more the Saint Andrew type, good Scot that ye are.

So ye got the paint pixels flyin' through the 'air. Excellent. No much to say as to me abstinence from the forums. Woke up in some back alley. . . as ye do. Must ha'e 'ad a grand time, the details of which are provin' more elusive than normal. So bein' as tha' period o' me life is a blank canvas as it were, I choose to think I've been 'avin' a right brilliant time. 'Tis me story, an' I'm a-stickin' to it, oh aye.

PoseDrawSki Sez: <Burp!> Where the saintly countenance am I? Say, MacPloos. . . I see ye done got yer Rubens on. Good one!

ˇVaya con Degas, muchacho!

eighty+
09-30-2016, 09:06 AM
Hi SkyLar Thanks a lot of water has gone under the Bridge since I last Copyied

Your work before you shot off down to the thin strip Ok good your back :D:D

Capt'n Mac Don't go down in alleys as its not good for your health but is good

to see you back ok I see POZDRAWSKI is no good as a Bodygard :D:D:D:D:D

To you both and POZDRAWSKI CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS

SLAINTE

eighty+
09-30-2016, 10:11 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yes thanks from Adriaen Van der werff

justjean
09-30-2016, 04:31 PM
Hey Mr 80+ your paintings are all great , Great job on this one :)
Ruben's Sketch

eighty+
09-30-2016, 11:44 PM
Hi Jean hope your keeping Well, thanks But I don't think I'll ever Be able to catch

up with you jean but thanks for your comments regard Ploos CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

Caesar
10-01-2016, 12:07 AM
Quite interesting heads! One seems to be still drying his hair keeping a towel on his head ....:o;)

eighty+
10-01-2016, 02:53 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Ho HO HO sorry my drawing as its a Turben I think

At the Moment i'm Messing with Messi ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D ok CIAO

STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
10-01-2016, 11:26 AM
Hi fell asleep after posting lunch time only come to about 7oc so only done a little

ok I seem to falling asleep a lot lately :(:( CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
10-02-2016, 05:58 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One sorry it took such a long time but I'd just started this

morning when it cut out and said updates for Windows 10 which took about 1hour

then tha screen went blank with just a small Circle of white lights and as they allways

do not turn your computer off i sat like a saugage for another hour in the end I

turned it off waited 5 mins then back on when the screen lit up it said Update for

windows 10 that went on for sometime then went blank then it come up that my

computer was doing a recovery for my previous windows then I shot myself :D:D:D:D

eighty+
10-02-2016, 10:38 AM
Me Said Ray! I think ?? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Trying with the oil brush :( :( :(

eighty+
10-03-2016, 01:29 AM
hi a quick Rough Copy of Ray's Girl ok felt a bit better with oil brush today

But want more Practise so will copy more of Ray's work to try to get the

hang of it as He is the best to copy from CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
10-03-2016, 03:20 AM
Ho Ho HO this girl looks like a Gold Miner at the Yukon CIAO Yeah I must

Battle on hoping to get Better :) :( :(:(

eighty+
10-03-2016, 04:47 AM
Hi A bit better this time or Should I SAY so far so good :D:D:D:D

OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
10-03-2016, 06:41 AM
Well I think its the best one So far :D:D:D:D:D:D:D OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
10-03-2016, 07:50 AM
Food is calling Me OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
10-03-2016, 10:59 PM
HI Ray's girl no4 FINN CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

June Thanks I've stayed on the little Circle one Ok

eighty+
10-04-2016, 01:06 AM
Hi. cali9x. What don't you. Understand ???

eighty+
10-04-2016, 08:24 AM
Hi a copy of Ray's still life he's making me move my Arse :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI Sez The Capt'n is Back :)

eighty+
10-05-2016, 04:07 AM
Hi a quick starter of Ray Tsang S.P CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
10-05-2016, 05:19 AM
Ach, MacPloos! The Ploos Boos is takin' ye ta new neighborhoods an' new coffee shops, and I believe ye got Fall weather in tow.

PoseDrawSki Sez: I don't understand what he (or she) don't understand. . . as were posted a couple posts back.

'Tis true, laddie. There be denizens o' tha net what set aside their spray can for graffiti an' instead go aroond scratchin' all kinds of crap on other people's buildin's. Note tha' they ha'e boot one post. 'At's a dead give away, oh aye. So dennay expect mooch more than a drive bye finger flip.

Boot yer work still rocks aroond tha clock. Grand stoof.

Go cat go!!!!!!!!

Was choost oop to an resort wif me 90 year old parental units, oh aye. 'Ad a mighty fine time. Good eats, even now I done joined the Vegans. Pushed aroond me step-da in an inherited wheel chair for the first time, an' lemme tell ye, a wheel chair on cobblestones gives one a ride what can only be described as "jaunty". Weather was perfect. No too hot. I moost say that the 'ospitality of the staff really made it grand. The closest thing to 'eaven I think I've encountered. Everyone was there to serve. Felt like the Downton Abbey lifestyle withoot the soap-operatic drama o' tha servin' staff. A feller could get used to tha'. If 'e did tho, 'e might as well turn in 'is skeletal system for lack o' need.

Good ta see ye painted while me back were turned, oh aye. Ship shape. Carry on, lad.

eighty+
10-05-2016, 06:39 AM
Hi. Capt'n Mac. Are well it's good your doing your bit for your 90 perantal units Iwill soon be there
Myself :D. I'm thinking of getting. A moterized wheels my self so I can join Ham in the F1. At
200 mph. Would just be Up my alley as haven't had a burn up for yeah's would get the blood tingling
and the legs. Running. Might even help with my drawings :D:D:D. Ok mac. Ciao. HASTA lA VISTA.
IVAYA. CON DIOS. Did POZDRAWSKI. Help. Pushing your 90 units over the cobbles :)

eighty+
10-05-2016, 11:12 AM
Hi well I've kicked and smashed took his nose up Droped his ear I still think he's

got to much face on our right side but i'll look in a minute when I'll be able to

see better as when when its under yuh nose you don't see, some times I draw

a line it going uphill instead of down :D:D OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
10-05-2016, 11:38 AM
PoseDrawSki help? Ach! Tha' daft chairpusher. 'E were toolin' aroond pullin' wheelies and sooch. 'Ad a time catchin' 'im, with 'imself pullin' stoonts and aerial acrobatics. Me gastrically troubled da needed a quick skip ta tha loo, an' we only made it in the nick o' teen. . . Oh lad, you've no idea. PoseDrawSki's an right 'ellion when 'e's 'ad a couple mimosas at tha champagne Soonday broonch. . .

As to yer facial paintin: the poor lad looks like ye paid no 'eed ta 'is structural lineage. Ye need ta frame 'im, at which-a-time ye kin see where the features went slidin'. Mostly tho, it looks like 'e went a couple rounds wif Mohammed Ali, oh aye. 'Is nose has been pushed to our right, which means 'e took a rather formidable an' unambiguous left cross.

Go man go!!!!! An' try to no encourage PoseDrawSki over mooch. It don't take mooch to derail 'im these days.

ˇVaya con Surreal Cubists with saltanas for breakfast!

eighty+
10-05-2016, 02:09 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac Well thats tipical of POZDRAWSKI Bloody show-off I thought Used be

able to Control him :D:D but what with the 90units and dashing to the Bog IT apears

your hands were full AND thanks for spoiling My Ilusion as I was quiet pleased with the

outcome :D:D:D now I'll Going to kick the Cat ! if i Had one the only one I see is the

one that sleeps in the Layers Draw OK keep them coming and give POZDRAWSKI a

Clip round his Lagg holes OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Caesar
10-05-2016, 09:39 PM
Well done, Mesdames et Messieurs! People of any period and look come and get Your portraits! Master Ploos is the talented, fast and cheap answer to Your glory and eternity dream!

eighty+
10-06-2016, 04:42 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One HO HO HO Bukshees is the word your looking For, I might

just make a cup of coffee down on the Brighton seafront and only then if somebody

said Look at that poor old sod sitting there he should be at home not trying to earn

a few bob George go on give the poor old sod a couple of quid so he can have a Coffee

and some Jellied Ell's Now I've Got to wait for another quid as the cost is 3quid

yuh just can't win nowadays looks as if I've got to put on some dark glasses and paint

My Walking Stick White ;) :D:D:D CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE

eighty+
10-06-2016, 11:46 AM
Hi time for food ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
10-06-2016, 12:51 PM
Hi quick Sketch as a Starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
10-06-2016, 01:40 PM
PoseDrawSki sez: "Look at that solid structural integrity. Could go to the moon and back. Well done Mr. Ploos!"

Ach laddie! A bit ooncanny tha. . . boot tha's wha' I were gonna say. Well, right, as a matter of fact, tha structure you're getting now is right the spot on! So whatever cat ye done kicked, 'twer the right cat and a weak defender mindin' the net cause it's a ggggGGGOOOOOOOoooaaaaallllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Goal MON Goal!!!!!!!!

!Vaya con them Structural Blueprints in the Night, oh aye!

Architecturally speakin, tha is. . .

eighty+
10-07-2016, 01:54 AM
HI Capt'n Mac ho ho All ashore Man as were Off to the Moon to catch Moonbeams ok

get yuh seatbelt's tight as countdown in 10 Seconds 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

BLAST MISFIRE :(:(:(:(:(:( O K last One to the N.A.A.F i PAYS

eighty+
10-07-2016, 03:56 AM
Hi ok given Ray a rest ok a quick sketch of Ruben's CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

SLAINTE . OK POZDRAWSKI sez you'll get your money back on the

misfired Moon Flight and if you see Capt'n Mac as his bill at the N.A.F.F. I

is Ł 45-15s- 6p And thats 25% discount as he's Flight Capt'n :o :( ;) ;) :D

:D :D O K CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE And Three cheers

For POZDRAWSKI for Paying even thou we Twisted his arm up his back:eek::eek::eek

eighty+
10-07-2016, 04:54 PM
ok to bed I must GO CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si SI SLAINTE

eighty+
10-08-2016, 04:37 AM
Hi OK I had to go Back and calm the Young man Down too much Red wine

mixed with Guinness ok see if he's calmed down now ?? ok CIAO

HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE THATS THAT BLOODY POZDRAWSKI

WHO MIXED MY PAINTS UP :(:(: D:D:D:D

eighty+
10-08-2016, 08:15 AM
Hi Time for food and to get away from the hair so the eye's can rest ok CIAO

eighty+
10-08-2016, 12:59 PM
Hi Starter no1 will find who by ok CIAO VAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
10-09-2016, 03:07 AM
Hi one of Ray's quick Sketch'es ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
10-09-2016, 05:05 AM
Hi michelangelo finn ok ciao ivaya con dios slainte

eighty+
10-09-2016, 06:17 AM
ok THATS cleared my starters now for some of Sadclown's Flowers CIAO

eighty+
10-09-2016, 10:36 AM
Well I hope there will be flowers eventuly!! :D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
10-09-2016, 03:46 PM
Yeah this Chappie come up to me and sez this is a Flower Painting ? well were are the

Bloody Flower's then! Well I said Mon! have a Heart I haven't Bloody picked

them Yet , AS I want them to Look Fresh OK with that he stomped off muttering

;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
10-10-2016, 05:45 AM
Hi When I opened the painting this morning I thought I only had to bung the Flower's in

to finish :D BUT when it come it was Starter no 1 franticly I seached for at least

1hour in the end I gave up and started painting on no1 again ok so now I'm going

to have a guinness to settle down i surpose I've missed F1 this morning OK CIAO

HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE if you see POZDRAWSKI GIVE HIM A

KICK FOR ME OK THANKS

D Akey
10-10-2016, 07:09 AM
Hoot mon. Hoot!!!!!!

Overall ye ha'e everything doon, and yer structure is pretty fair overall. Boot yer still 'aving challenges wif the nose on the Mike d'Angelo one (with the blue background, oh aye).

PoseDrawSki sez: "Don't worry about it. Ol' Master Mike the tosser got 'is nose broke in a scuffle, and it may be that's how his nose settled on 'isself, and thus he structured all his lads this a-way. Bent, as 'twere. . ."

Yeah, PoseDrawSki, boot doon a lay-in fer strooctur would do no 'arm, choost in case the model's nose t'weren't in fact broke from a brawl doon yon drinkin' establishment.

Boot yer drawing finishes are looking particularly swell. Very good, MacPloos.

And that's a particularly dazzlin' still life. Very cool to look at, oh aye, an' ye kin take tha' t' tha bank. . .

ˇVaya con puttin' yer models in a wind tunnel to test their aerodynamics oonder stress!

eighty+
10-10-2016, 12:12 PM
HI OK Went back as the lines made look the Jug look as if it was tilting over ok

Please check ?? as it might be my eye's ;) :D :D :D :D:D :D :D ok CIAO

HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE OK HAPPY CHRISTMAS

TO ALL COSS I'M BOUND TO FORGET :cool::cool::cool: :confused:

eighty+
10-10-2016, 12:56 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac Caravaggio has left a message for You, he sez next time we

meet make sure you are whearing A Sword :eek::eek::eek: ;) :D:D:D

ok can you leave your measurements when you go :(:(:(:(:(

D Akey
10-10-2016, 08:09 PM
Actually Caravaggio frightens tha beegeemeny crickets oota me. Why 'e'd split me grotkin wif a leather mackerel sheet, 'e would, an' ne'er blink. . .Nay laddie. Mea appologiza de culpa, or some sooch Mediterranean lingo.

PoseDrawSki sez: "Like me fine ol' gaffer used ta advise, when in doobt, keep addin' wiskers ta 'ide yer sins, especially ta them lassies, and confess em in church on Friday."

ˇVaya con blue toned paper! It looks grand.

Go man GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caesar
10-10-2016, 09:52 PM
Portraits and vases,
quite lots of cases,
nothing to blame,
deserved is Your fame.
Throughout the phases
stands You art flame!

eighty+
10-11-2016, 05:20 AM
Hi CAPT'N MAC CARAVAGGIO is upset as he was looking forward to spliting your Spleen
;) :D:D:Dok I twiched his nose as you Demanded :eek::eek ;):D:D:D Yeah I'm
Pleased that POZDRAWSKI likes the Blue Toned Paper as i let him mix the paint
for the Girl Clown :cool::cool:

Hael O Caesar O Mighty One Yes they seek him here They seek him there where has
that old sod got to now :confused::confused::D:D

last Night just as I finnished the Girl Clown widow's took over with update so I let
them get on with and went to bed ok. This morning when I switched on Nothing
blank screen with just a little circle if white Dots chaseing each other so I let them
Play For ten Minutes and then turned them off when going back on still the same so I
switched off again and went and had my Cornflakes with Banana and touch of sugar
which took a good twenty minutes and turned it on it come up on the computer
screen taking U back to a Previous window. ok so here I am So Posted The
Girl Sadclown . to you Both HASTA LA VISTA STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE

eighty+
10-11-2016, 06:26 AM
Hi quick starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS ok

:confused: What a G between Friends :):):)

eighty+
10-11-2016, 08:39 AM
hi another Starter ok looks if its come out too small ?? :(:(:( CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
10-11-2016, 10:33 AM
Well if I ever see one at least I'll Know That its a Fruit not a Fish ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
10-11-2016, 11:33 PM
ok my copy of MJ 'es Flower's CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

RUbbish;):D:D

eighty+
10-12-2016, 02:06 AM
Hi A FLOWER By MJ MY COPY :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-12-2016, 04:59 AM
Do you think that there are Clio pet snake's ??:confused: CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-12-2016, 08:14 AM
Hello. Katie Coops of the MAORA Hav'nt Seen you. For some. Time. I hope. You are well
Regards. Mr Ploos

eighty+
10-12-2016, 10:19 AM
Hi a Touch more Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
10-13-2016, 02:39 AM
H lunch break then the snakes and a tart up ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
10-13-2016, 07:29 AM
HI OK I've made the background darker ?? yes or no

D Akey
10-13-2016, 10:14 AM
Looks like the State has pressed you into designing ceremonial armor for the villains again. Sinister, laddie. Very sinister. So kudos on the parade ornament in keepin' with these really messed up times.

As to the background being made darker, PoseDrawSki sez: "The former lighter background looks like something in a display down the museum in Camarillo, CA where all buildings are beige as adobe. Whereas the darker one, why it speaks of the heavier overtones, of impending 'Admire my regalia while you're still conscious, cretan.' "

Nice detail, master crafty Ploos! Ring up Peter Jackson in case he needs to make a new fantasy movie or two.

ˇVaya con mail of plate and gold with no postage due!

eighty+
10-13-2016, 02:11 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac well you never Realy said :D:D:D:D Ok tell POZDRAWSKI that

I've never been to Camarillo so I must be a Cretan :(:( ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO HASTA La VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
10-14-2016, 06:14 AM
Louis !! Who's Louis ?? 1750 :D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE.

eighty+
10-14-2016, 07:46 AM
Hi Food time ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
10-14-2016, 07:53 AM
Ah yes, Louie the MDCCLth (1750th). That's a heck of a lot o' Louies, Bubba.

PoseDrawSki sez: "That one lad's the poster child for hunger. All in the eyes, innit."

Good stuff, matey.

ˇVaya con rummaging through history for models, as they work cheap!

eighty+
10-14-2016, 08:08 AM
Hi. Capt'n. Mac. Yeah. The first. Louis. Is world famous. .? That's a good clue. Ok. CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-14-2016, 12:14 PM
There's Lot's Louis these day's must be popular but whenever I look at him

he remind's Of the Landlord in Rising Damp who we lost at a young age :(:(:(

OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
10-15-2016, 01:41 AM
Rising Damp? Awfully British of you, old bean, wot? I recognize the starring actor from other things. Not had the pleasure of that particular show though.

Anyway, nice picture. You're a regular Honore Daumier from that vintage.

http://tinyurl.com/goxu8dw

PoseDrawSki sez: It's Louis Louis time!

ˇVaya con period costumes and mutton chops!

eighty+
10-15-2016, 02:49 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac thanks for the link I have done about 6 of his already bt that was

befor the tools started working with me but looking now I might try to do some

More ok On the Louis the 2nd one is the son or grandson of the First Louis and

Family name is still world Famous in their Product Go Man Go or ask POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-15-2016, 03:22 AM
Hi I was :confused::confused:;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D

eighty+
10-15-2016, 05:08 AM
THree's a crowd Ok Blimey I keep falling asleep :o:(:( CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
10-15-2016, 07:24 AM
Hi Back with Ray as he makes me use the oil brush with thick paint ok CIAO

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
10-15-2016, 11:33 AM
Hi another Rework hope its better :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
10-16-2016, 04:02 AM
Well what more can I say as I've smashed bashed and kicked her I've dropped

her eye's and hair line also added more background Colour and I still can't

Find her Ok so I've given up :( :( :( CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

now I'll Go and kick the Cat who's Hinding In dem Layer's :eek::eek::eek:

D Akey
10-16-2016, 04:49 AM
Now you know why the cat hides in the layers. You keep kickin' the poor creature hither an' yon.

PoseDrawSki sez: "Yeah, but it speaks to the legs working fairly well, eh mate."

Proportion on the blonde lass is good. Lighting describing the form creates a bit of a posterized or simplified effect owing to the solid color. I don't think anyone would doubt what they're looking at is a lassie. So then it comes down to a matter of style. Not too bad, Mac Ploos. You hit the target solid in the area of structure. This one's not so much about subtlety. But it's holding together in the indication of bits.

And Mssr Daumier's work seems as if it's getting fashioned in clay.

ˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇVaya con go man go!!!!!!!!

byroncallas
10-16-2016, 06:45 AM
Eighty, Been away for quite a while. Loved catching up on this ever-evolving and rewarding thread. It remains a wonder of wonders. :-)

eighty+
10-16-2016, 08:18 AM
Capt'n Mac yes I try to clear mistakes so I can put new one's in :D:D:D:D but

I do enjoy it you just look at the next one the Cat as gone running :eek::D:D:D

Byron thanks for looking I only hope they make you smile as they do me ;) ;) :D:

eighty+
10-16-2016, 11:56 AM
HI Yeah I just Fancyed a breath of fresh salt Air OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

SLAINTE If you see POZDRAWSKI tell him I'm not in OK

eighty+
10-17-2016, 01:35 AM
Yeah Caesar ;):D:D:D She just Crept up on me :)

eighty+
10-17-2016, 03:09 AM
wow Its too Bloody windy and cold for me its ok for Jacktar as he's at Home when

its like that you know what these old seadogs are like ho ho ho and a tot of Rum :D:D

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE I think POZDRAWSKI was in the Polish Navy

eighty+
10-17-2016, 04:54 AM
Hi just another try at a Rework ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
10-17-2016, 12:13 PM
Hi A quick sketch befor bed ok Ciao IVYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
10-18-2016, 01:28 AM
Hi the Doc starter No 1 ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
10-18-2016, 05:14 AM
Irises !! Yeah I can see why Van gogh went Mad ;) :D :D :D: CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

SLAINTE

eighty+
10-18-2016, 06:03 AM
;) :D YES I standing on the Edge:eek::eek::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D

D Akey
10-18-2016, 09:08 AM
PoseDrawSki sez: Gogh man Gogh!

Just finally got a dribble of rain today. How awesome! My irises will take heart from your painting.

ˇVaya con raindrops keep falling on my (flower) bed!

eighty+
10-18-2016, 10:15 AM
Wot rain in the land of the riesing Sun. At least. It will put the fires out :D:D:D. I watched a film to
Night. Serra Madre. Wot a load of rubbish and. Bogart was in it. They must have paid him. Gold

D Akey
10-18-2016, 02:11 PM
Konichiwa, Ploos-san, but I believe you fell asleep on jet because West Coast United States is land of setting sun. So sorry. Rising sun is Japan.
And WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Moisture on the ground, or there was for a brief moment.

You stingy UK folk been Bogarting all the water from the Sierra Madres. In case you're wondering, we don't gotta show you any stinkin' badges to get our water rashers, laddie buck. Or maybe we do. (I half feel like Oliver asking for more water -- in a decidedly different accent.)

PoseDrawSki sez: "Please sir, can I have some moore?"

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):p:p:p:p:p :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
10-19-2016, 03:58 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac Sorry I was confused as our jet was going a round the globe

the wrong way I did think we were going to the Stars to get Water for poor

POZDRAWSKI's Bath night but tell im he''ll have plenty soon as the n/s Poles

are sharing theirs :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
10-19-2016, 08:00 AM
Hi felt cold and shaky Today had to take some Paracetamol's and put on a coat

to keep warm but managed to knock out a starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
10-19-2016, 11:09 PM
She's alluring, Mr Ploos. Looks like a cold front just blew in and she's looking at you like, "Well hurry up, Maestro Ploos. Bring that heater over here. I'm freezing."

PoseDrawSki sez: "Nay lad. Scarce will be the live nude modeling till about next year May."

She's got a good form. Maybe her mouth is angled a little low on her left/our right compared with the horizontal line of the eyes? What do you think? Minor. Very minor and she could be making a facial expression, so it's not bad. Just pointing it out for academic discussion only.

May be cooling in Brighton Beach, but you've got the hot hand now, laddie. Go man go!!!!!!!!!!

ˇVaya con another bit of coal on the fire if you're done with it in your picture making!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):coo l::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
10-20-2016, 03:53 AM
Thanks. Capt'n. Mac. Yes I see the point. About her lip I did put it down to her being surprised

And clutching her dress back up to over her breats a sort of normal reaction. Ok. As a starter

I Was quiet pleased with it. As ther isn't. Much. More to do. Ok. CIAO. HASTA. LA. ViSTA SLAINTE

Only just up. Nearly 3oc I'll see how I feel today after my pills and. Cornflakes. ;):D:D:D

eighty+
10-20-2016, 06:46 AM
Hi Ok I'm justing resting getting myself ready for Van Gogh favourits Lots of little

White lines OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
10-20-2016, 09:07 AM
Well Capt'n Mac I've done as you said and i've bunged some colour on I'm not

sure wether I like her in colour See what you think ?? OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

SLAINTE

eighty+
10-20-2016, 01:29 PM
Bah Jesus Capt'n Mac Blimey You get everywhere but can you play another Tune
as I can't Stand that one !! ask POSDRAWSKI He know's some old Favourits like

Who's been polishing the Sun or hang out your washing on the Siegfried Line or

Green Door or a slow boat to China ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
10-21-2016, 01:34 AM
Hi Doc is FINN ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Caesar
10-21-2016, 04:28 AM
I cannot leave for few days without discovering You're just worked on dozens of classical masterpieces ....

eighty+
10-21-2016, 05:13 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One CIAO good to see you is Sardinia keeping you busy''
how are the water Colours going Now ?? You must be close to retireing then
you Will have as much time as I ;) :D :D :D Ok CIAO STATTE BBUNONO Si Si
SLAINTE

This next one is a Starter ok

D Akey
10-21-2016, 05:14 AM
It's an interesting thing about the lass you added color to. What do I think? Yeah, for the most part. But you're at a crossroads and I can see why perhaps you're not sure whether you do or not.

The drawing's good. But you have white where her shadow lines are, like between the nose and mouth. That's unnatural there and a few other places. So that may be throwing you off.

Let me suggest something that would make tinting your drawing easier, where you don't have to have your color fighting your drawing: Leave the drawing as is, and then just go in there and brush in some color lightly, just so as to hint at some color rather than turning it into a painting. You can have a lighter touch that way and the drawing will still be the main part of it. Just a thought. Very subtle color to support the drawing and take it a little further.

As to the other paintings: Van Gogh looks like he's really cookin! You're in the Starry Night zone alright.

PoseDrawSki sez: You're so Van Gogh, you should take care ye don't go cutting off yer ear, ya hear me. . .I said YOU HEAR ME? Bugger. . . does he still have his ear attached? Somebody ask Theo to check on Van Ploos and to bring some Crazy Glue.

As to the geetar! WOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Pluck it, Luther, pluck it! We gotta play while the Maestro paints, oh aye. Very Renaissance, that. Just don't ask me to sing, if ye knows what's good fer ye. No me strongest suit.

ˇVaya con tint that lassie, an' put some rose in 'er cheeks!

D Akey
10-21-2016, 05:16 AM
Ah, a late entry! The proverbial "Peanut Gallery" by Daumier! Love it! Go man go!!!!!!!

Really nice that!!!!

Pardon me while I go move my hose pipes. Watering the poor plants, you know. . .

eighty+
10-21-2016, 08:59 AM
Ok Capt'n Mac I Give Daumier a rest I did read he done time 6 Months over 1 of his

Caricatures and ended up as a pauper blind and staving just show's how things

have changed nowerdays they just send a drone to give yuh the chop :D:D:D:D:D

ok i'll back to the suprised girl prehaps she want be so cold this time ;) :D :D

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE EAR EAR :p

eighty+
10-21-2016, 10:53 AM
well Capt'n Mac I've done as you said Slightly:D:D:D anyway ave a look see if its any

Better It don't look to my eyes any different but then I'm half blind anyway

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS

POZDRAWSKI Sez E's cut off the Wrong Luggole :eek::eek: :( :(

Caesar
10-22-2016, 12:09 AM
Neither in Sardinia nor retired, just overwhelmed by eevryday and every week-ends tasks in a huge and busy town where moving from a place to another takes time and stress. I'm anticipating my older age, I think, because after any such typical day, whenever I sit down too comfortably, I always risk to feel aslept like an old goat! :o;):p

eighty+
10-22-2016, 04:04 AM
Ho Ho ho Caesar and your still only in your prime : ) and here i'am tottering on

the verge :) falling asleep at the drop of a hat :( ;):D been known to fall asleep

even when watching football :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ok i must stop no, or I'll

never get this comitee lot finished, ok you might see me asleep up in the back row

so don't B suprised ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
10-22-2016, 12:58 PM
THANK YOU GENTILMEN I HAVE JUST A FEW WORDS TO SAY ABOUT CURRUPTION

please take it easy as i can't keep slapping your wrists OK ;) :D:D:D

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

bY HONORE DAUMIER

eighty+
10-23-2016, 01:41 AM
hi just a quickie this morning as its saturday ;) :D:D:D:D OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

hi Capt'n Mac do U think I should line his mouth with his EYEs !!! Naw as its Saturday I'm Just

Pulling your Leg OK ;) :D :D:D :D:D :D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

OK BLAME POZDRAWSKI :cool:

eighty+
10-23-2016, 04:12 AM
Yes George What is it ? Harry what the bloody hell is that on my Neck !!

eighty+
10-23-2016, 07:47 AM
I think this portrait is by Honore Daumier Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

SORRY BY John Singer Sargent Portrait of Lord Ribblesdale OK

eighty+
10-23-2016, 09:21 AM
well Honore Liked to Skulpt when he wasn't Painting, he never seemed to Rest

Must ave been cold up in that Garret

eighty+
10-23-2016, 02:57 PM
Ok E's FINN :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
10-24-2016, 02:30 AM
The running Of the Nymphs as its Sunday quick smash ok ;) :D:D:D CIAO

eighty+
10-24-2016, 03:14 AM
Hi watched the film of Renoir last night that location in the south of France would

be fine for me and an odd bott or two of Cognac ;) :D:D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-24-2016, 05:18 AM
Yeah had to show that ass Scarsekill who was in charge ;):D 1 good thing I leant

From Adolf always keep your Storm Troopers on the ready :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA STATTE BBUONO Si SI IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Looks as if Layers has pinched some of her right arm :D:D

eighty+
10-24-2016, 11:54 AM
Sorry Diana I can't Run any further The Satyrs can have Me :eek: ;) :D:D:D

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
10-24-2016, 01:18 PM
oK SORRY BUT i CAN'T REMEMBER WILL FIND OUY LATER CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-24-2016, 04:47 PM
Hi Well I had to put her arm back so she could Vote :D I see the Job as a M.P

Must be a well paid cushy number now as there are so many trying for it that

it takes half an hour to see who's who ?? unless someone is buying votes ??

its good that we are a Democratic country of Honest People CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-25-2016, 03:16 AM
OK I can't remember everything can I Blimey havn't had my cornflakes and Pills

Just gone 2oc pm OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
10-25-2016, 03:28 AM
PoseDrawSki sez: "Hoot and honk honk! It's like driving through the mists of time. Make sure the fog lights are on. It's some hazy images on this trip. Don't want to run headlong into some wildly careening lorrie whose payload is a bunch of marble statues."

So how's it be, lad? You keepin' well with the turn of the weather? We got all of about 30 seconds of raindrops which this year constitutes a flood. Bloody water rations. I don't think I could ever watch Lawrence of Arabia again. Water's a might too Lean, David. (He directed the movie in case yer no oop on sooch things. You know what they say, if ye 'ave to explain a joke t'weren't foonay in tha first place.)

Anyway, keep painting MacPloos. Yer doon great, lad. I particularly like the full shot of that lad what's sportin' 'is Edwardian duds. I kinda get the feel o' tha' there gent.

And of course ye gotta love the lassies what run away good n' slow. It's a right Pre-Raphaelite hook oop.

ˇVaya con paint away, lad!

eighty+
10-25-2016, 05:33 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac blimey Marble stats now wonder the bus fell to bits all the Passengers

had Picked the wrong number On the wheel of fortune House win's yeah that

David Lean I think came from my side of the Puddle, this one I've knocked out

Was done With the Gloop pen and the Bucket and hard squares just a bit fun

For my old Age ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D: :p :p:cool::cool: CIAO HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE . Tell POZDRAWSKI To stop chaseing the girl's

as he will never catch them coss of his bad feet :eek::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
10-25-2016, 07:33 AM
Hi a quickie By Honore Daumier ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
10-25-2016, 02:19 PM
Hi a quick Smash as it looks as if there's some moving to do :) :) OK CIAO SLAINTE

Caesar
10-25-2016, 09:26 PM
A M. Daumier, certainly not a secondary master! None of them, from XVI century on may escape Your brush!

eighty+
10-26-2016, 01:21 AM
Hail. O Caesar O Mighty One. Yeah. I got into a state with it as when starting drawing I started with his head. But then I made his arms to long :(. Anyway then carried round with the person at the back it was only when I got to the chap on the right that I relized I was inTrouble but managed to make look not to bad. If U look at the dog U can see he's a bit stretched :D:D So will sort this morning ok. CIAO
Statte. BBUONO. Si Si. SLAINTE.

Yeah. Called. Lunch in the Country By. Honore. Daumier.

eighty+
10-26-2016, 04:07 AM
Well Caesar we just had to have a drop of the old Binno but not the Driver only coffee:D:D

CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE

eighty+
10-26-2016, 05:41 AM
Hi Well they are all Laughing so it must B one of Mine !! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
10-26-2016, 07:53 AM
Hi Yeah I had to leave him, as I was Loseing him so its time to rest the eyes and

have a coffee and Sandwich Tuna OK CIAO

eighty+
10-26-2016, 10:50 AM
Hi a bit More on the Amatuers ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
10-26-2016, 11:41 AM
Hi got g as the Wicker is just Finishing ok CIAO

eighty+
10-26-2016, 01:45 PM
Ok Off to bed CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
10-26-2016, 11:26 PM
Hi Time for me cornflakes and Pills to keep me going ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE and POZDRAWSKI :cool:

eighty+
10-27-2016, 12:03 AM
Roll up and have a Go all proceeds to a good Cause :)

D Akey
10-27-2016, 07:45 AM
So how are the legs doing? You haven't mentioned them in a while.

PoseDrawSki sez: Ach! When you're channeling Daumier, make sure you give him a hand up and out of the dungeon. La grande évasion. Or as we say: The Great Escape.

I love the one of all the lads admiring the artwork. Ain't that just the truth of it. Good one!

ˇVaya con slip Daumier a laptop loaded up with ArtRage through the bars so the lad can sketch in the muck and dark!

eighty+
10-27-2016, 08:50 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac I think the legs are still with me as they do hobble into the kitchen

now and again so I make Coffee and a Sandwich otherwise they stay Stum :(

I dropped my mouse on the floor this morning after a while I managed to it pick up

put the batterys back in but its kuput shame as its a lazer one Well I B blowed

While talking to you I had a look at it to see if it has some type of bulb took the

Batterys out then when I put them back in Knock me down with a kipper it worked

there are U lose some and yuh win some ivaya con Kipper on Pozdrawski's Barnett

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
10-27-2016, 12:20 PM
ok hi Food time ok Ciao IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE;);):D:D:D:D

D Akey
10-27-2016, 01:35 PM
This last one's really great. Super energy and very descriptive. Mega-nice. She's got a ticket to ride on the Ploos Boos! All aboard for Brighton beach! "Me, sir! I'll be goin'!"

PoseDrawSki sez: "Go around kickin' the cat and this is what happens. The mouse gets all excited and looses his pacemaker. Well recovered, MacPloos!"

ˇVaya con flakes and milk!

eighty+
10-27-2016, 02:30 PM
blimey Capt'n Mac I've just woke I must have fallen asleep after posting that last

one and it like bingo there U are ansering while its still hot coming off the press

Well I can remember During thr WAAR ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON DIOS Yeah tell POZDRAWSKI He's getting to Lippy for his own good

ok now I've got to go and draw another starter Blast I only hope I don't fall asleep

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused:

eighty+
10-27-2016, 03:29 PM
As U can see Capt'n Mac !! ? ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE