PDA

View Full Version : Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

eighty+
07-01-2016, 01:16 AM
Hi A quick Starter ms Rose ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
07-01-2016, 07:15 AM
Looking great Mr Ploos! Looks like the Ploos Boos has been whipping through the streets of Paris and surrounding countryside. A right tour boos ye got runnin'.

Go man go!!!!!! But stop for pedestrians and nudes, oh aye.

PoseDrawSki's at the helm. ¡Vaya con the lilies 'o da field wif sketch book in 'and!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
07-01-2016, 03:12 PM
Hail Caesar Portugal go threw on Penaltys :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI :confused:

eighty+
07-02-2016, 05:20 AM
Hi got to rush Nieghbours just back ok CIAO

eighty+
07-02-2016, 12:37 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One WELL Wales 3 -1 Belgium Fantastic be fun to see

Bale and Renaldo playing against each other I think Wales might just shade it as I

overall they have the better team As Liester proved Anything can happen in this

next Half hour :eek::eek::eek::eek: I think your playing today against Germany

I hope (Button?) Goalie is on form :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si

SLAINTE yeah POZDRAWSKI was double Chuffed as he worked in the welsh pits

Before Maggie Thatcher had Them closed With the aid of the SS :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Sorry about the touch of Modiglani

eighty+
07-02-2016, 01:50 PM
Hi A quick Smash Check with Delacriox for Title ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

and POZDRAWSKI :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Greece. On the ruins. Of. Missolonghi

eighty+
07-02-2016, 06:39 PM
Hi starter no3 Greece On the Ruins of Missolonghi OK CIAO

by Delacriox

eighty+
07-03-2016, 12:38 AM
Hi Ms Rose FINN OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
07-03-2016, 12:38 PM
hi they tell me the Turks Won :D:D:D:D:D:D:D ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

and POZDRAWSKI hoping to be called to play for Wales :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
07-03-2016, 04:42 PM
hi they tell me the Turks Won :D:D:D:D:D:D:D ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

and POZDRAWSKI hoping to be called to play for Wales :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

"She wears the ruby slippers! There's no place like home, Mr Ploos. . . There's no place like home. . . " --Posedrawski

¡Vaya con grape leaves!

By the way, you may want to consider symmetry for body parts. Most women are rather sensitive about symmetry, no matter how distant in the gravity of yore. I know, a lad from Elizabethan England once wrote Ms Rose by any other name would be as symmetrical. . . or was that "asymmetrical"?

Go man go!!!!!

eighty+
07-04-2016, 01:13 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac Sorry about that but she had just finnished feeding the baby OK :)

CIAO Hasta LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ........ Hi From POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
07-04-2016, 03:04 AM
HI break time and feed the Cats and a quick knock at the Snooker balls to rest the Eyes

OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI gone down the Beach for a SWIM

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
07-04-2016, 06:04 AM
From that last painting it looks lore like Miniature Golf than Snooker. But that's a great way to rest the ol' eyes. Good on ye, matey!

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya avoiding the Water Hazards (a drinking blessing)!

eighty+
07-04-2016, 06:39 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac yeah do U think. It's one Of Trumps :DJust going to watch the F1 on telly Hoping Ham. Wins as we're down in the dumps over leaving EU So we need something to cheer About :D
IM not to happy with the black line across the water don't now if it's me or the origenal will take
Another look. As might B confused. By the snooker balls:D:D. Ok. CIAO. HASTA LA VISTA.
IVAYA. CON DIOS. SLAINTE. ...and POZDRAWSKI said not to worry as there are no sharks in Brighton
Only. money lender's:eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
07-04-2016, 01:00 PM
Hi Scuse Moi just slurped a bott of red claret so my focas is a bit dodgy :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ok I've Think its a millet but please look on the internet as I'm not caperble:D:D:D

CIAO

eighty+
07-04-2016, 03:59 PM
Ok No Commeht :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
07-05-2016, 03:00 AM
Hi a bit of fun with Millet and Mary ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

et POZDRAWSKI :(

eighty+
07-05-2016, 04:40 AM
Hi alls well that ends Well OK ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO

pat1940
07-05-2016, 07:04 AM
Great stuff dear eighty, I am sending this for you, just thought you would like to have a go at it. Artist is Gerrit Dou

eighty+
07-05-2016, 08:47 AM
Pat Corr Thanks thats A beauty made my hair stand on end :D:D:D

And that's only just the thought of it I might have to turn

my Wacom on end to get it all In ok Thanks Again PAT XX

eighty+
07-05-2016, 03:27 PM
Hi Pat At least I've Started It He's A great Murky Painter if U know what I Mean

CIAO PAT IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ET POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
07-06-2016, 03:00 AM
"Sur le pont d'Avignon
on y dance on y dance,
sur le pont d'Avignon
on y dance et tombe dans l'eau!"
LOL;):o

Fine additions!
Portugal kicked penalties better than we did.

It's sad to have gotten out of the Euro Championship after 120 min and a draw, once more unbeaten by Germany up to the final dramatic penalties lottery we could even have closed favourably twice ... :(
Anyway not a complete disaster, since we started EC without Verratti and Marchisio, the ony two top class midfielders we had and eventually we lost the remaining two central midfielder, who could not take part to the match with Germany. You can hardly cope with heavy bad luck and, after all, Germany is not a college team, they are still world champions!

eighty+
07-06-2016, 04:40 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yes A good game Both teams played Well and a Draw

was A good Result well With Penalty's anybody can win its who's lucky at the Time ok

Well Germany are the world Champions and U held them to a draw well Done :D:D

The real Champs are Iceland who played in all the games Fantastic and even when

Goals down heads did not drop and kept playing till they scored 2 Goals Hero's

Do U think there are Spring Onoins on the Barrel :confused::confused:

Caesar
07-06-2016, 05:23 AM
Now we may support Wales and their Dragons, I guess.
Personally, as a Juventus supporter, I would also wish a victory of France, just to have at least Evra and Pogba back fully happy and "charged" for our forthcoming challenges in our Serie A and in Champions League ....

Anyway You already won ArtRage Euro Championship with Your unattainable painting sequence rate and quality.

D Akey
07-06-2016, 07:00 AM
Your ellipses are getting better though you may think on that as you develop your eye, since when it's off it stands out and diminishes the overall quality.

I really like the surfaces. Your trompe l'oeil painting has gotten very good.

https://www.google.com/search?q=trompe+l%27oeil+definition&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

PoseDrawSki say: Better and better all the time, Mr Ploos! You're turning into a right master artisan.

¡Vaya con the name's Trompe l'Oeil. . . Donald Trompe l'Oeil!

:eek::eek:7 who ironically has the license to paint really vague pictures.

eighty+
07-06-2016, 07:08 AM
CORR CAESAR Will I get one of those big Silver Cup's to hold over my head

And get covered in Champange Singing We are the Champion's :eek::eek::eek:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

eighty+
07-06-2016, 07:53 AM
Hi Cap'tn Mac I always thought Trompe I'oeil Was a french Card Game ;) :D:D:D

about those ellipses It would help me if U told me What Picture so I can go back

and look then I'll know what U Mean :) its a bit like Potting Snooker Balls you

got to know the exact spot to hit them to pot the Black OK :cool::cool::cool:

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI SAY

I'm fed up mixing Paint I think I'm Better then Ploos the I'nut :confused:

D Akey
07-06-2016, 08:45 AM
Generally wherever there are ellipses. You have some pretty well. And the original artist was a very wee bit off himself from mechanical precision. But he's close enough.

Anyway, these are some ideas, if it interests you to get this specific. And since you're copying these precise paintings, I assume that precision of the shapes is part of the appeal.

Anyway, you're not way off. I think the thing that got me most was the barrel in the lower right -- the leading edge goes straight all of a sudden on the far side past the spigot. It goes pretty straight vertical on that side.

The other stuff is consistency in the ellipses of the barrel conforming to to that of the leading edge. Also advance notice on that far copper pot. You have the opening looking pretty fair in the darker drawing line, but the bottom, I would beware of that in the shadow as it looks like you may not yet have seen the shape vs the shadow, and it's something to own this early on while you block in the shapes. But with that copper pot, it's bulbous so the edge would not conform precisely to that red line I put in at the bottom. but that's a guide only to build it around to keep you generally on the snooker table.

There are further nuances I didn't account for, but this is generally what I would be considering at this stage. That way after you put in all the hard work rendering, it looks satisfying and correct. But finesse it yourself as you go and look at it along the way. My comments and lines are general to show the idea I'm getting at so the snooker balls go where you want them to.

So there you go. I calls it: PoseDrawski's Mother Looming Large.

pat1940
07-06-2016, 10:52 AM
You are working so hard on this eighty and I cant wait to see it completed

eighty+
07-06-2016, 11:25 AM
Hello Pat Yes But i'm trying to do it in Stages it takes Longer but more Restful so

I've gone back to Pauline Ono and FINN Her ok

Cap'tn Mac thank for such a quick responce I Like your circles but hard to do

freehand the one up the back was only to show were it is to try to get a vague

feeling of whats Where as there a lot to fill in and Old Women is the main Figure

ok HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ET Big Head POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
07-06-2016, 11:44 AM
She is a type with huge dark, expressive eyes. And she's got body language to back it up for the particularly slow. I would never call this lass "relaxing" except compared with a room full of ellipses. She'll likely have you going in circles is all. Very nice one, laddie!

As to the ellipses, yeah, it's a bear to do it by hand, but a good discipline. I can see your discipline's paying off.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con taking on all comers!

pat1940
07-06-2016, 04:13 PM
That's a good way to do it eighty , you always get a better perspective on it when you return to it, at least that happens with me when I get stuck or just plain tired lol

eighty+
07-06-2016, 05:10 PM
Pat Thanks :) yes i've been on the Tread mill tonight I'm just about to call it

a Day or should I say Night :D :D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Cap'tn Mac Thanks I have done the barrel as you have sugessted have a look but had

one hell of Job with the copper bottom one I must have Spent an hour on it and

I wasn't happy with it even then :( :( By the way Be as Crit as U like as I won't B

upset as I look on it as Learning So its Good OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE and POZDRAWSKI thinks she in POd ;):D:D:D

eighty+
07-06-2016, 08:00 PM
Well !! What Can I say :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::c ool::cool::cool:

eighty+
07-07-2016, 02:47 AM
Hi. Sorry about king xvi. But I wandered up into chat in the earlier hours. And listen to the eggheads :D. Was going to reply. But didn't want to upset them but Henry showed a pic of the sun king which I had never seen. Ok so I got excited. And tried a quick sketch but in placing his head to low. I was in trouble And as it was only a quick smash I left as is but would like to try again ok and it was also good as I got a new artist I had never heard of ok. CIAO. And as they say in Ireland SLAINTE

eighty+
07-07-2016, 06:23 AM
Hi pat Not FINN Yet more to do on her Fizz-ogg and take a last check OK

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ............POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
07-07-2016, 09:30 PM
Dear ATPloos, Your thread is a magnificent book of history now. You added also Louis XIV, le roi-soleil to Your gallery!
Nobility and chroma for our delight.

eighty+
07-08-2016, 01:58 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yus sorry about Louis XIV but He has Demanded a Royal

redraw ok ;) :D :D :D CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE et POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
07-08-2016, 02:42 AM
I must confess, Soccer is a challenge sometimes to understand unless you've played it. PoseDrawSki let me sit in on this locker room talk but I'm right confused. Suss it for me, will ye Mr Ploos, yourself being a lad what follows the sport?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4GXAmB1w6o

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:;););););):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

pat1940
07-08-2016, 07:43 AM
OMG eighty, this is looking fantastic, I am never qualified to crit your paintings as your art is so good and always a joy to see, you have done a wonderful job on the copper pot and love the left side with the broom, I cant believe you can do this on an ipad, great, great work, will check in again shortly, let me know if you want me to look for anymore anytime ok

eighty+
07-08-2016, 10:42 AM
Hi Pat Thanks sorry that your Confused but the only drawing I do on the IPad

are when inbed befor I drop of to sleep OK what I draw on is a Cintiq 21UX

model DTK-2100/K interactive pen display I only got as having lost my wife so

everything we had worked for was Gone and as drawing had become my Main

Reason I chose to get a Wacom ok it might b out of my league as to what it can

do ?? but it does ok for me as I can draw on the Screen but its about 5 years old

but with luck it will see me out :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
07-08-2016, 10:53 AM
Hi Pat. I Forgot to post :D:D:D:D:D:D:D ok

pat1940
07-08-2016, 11:36 AM
Oh that is better eighty, I felt so bad that I wanted to send you a nice big computer lol, but glad you have a bigger monitor than your ipad:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
07-08-2016, 10:16 PM
Pat. Thanks. For the thought :D:D:D. CIAO. IVAYA. CON DIOS. SLAINTE. POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
07-08-2016, 10:25 PM
Now Louis feels much better in shape, although he lost his face.
Maybe he's waiting his court plastic surgeon delivers it back after refurbishing his traits .... LOL:o;):p

eighty+
07-08-2016, 11:50 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One I think I've Kicked him into Shape plus a few spotes

to look like a face but I have to rest and a Coffee with a Cheese sandwhich and see

whats Happening at Tennis ok I don't know how this will look as the thin turn into

Spaggetti ok I think the Best team Lost but I noticed Griseman right from the

Beginning as the best player on the Pitch ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si

eighty+
07-09-2016, 10:43 AM
Hi just woke was watching tennis but a garden programe with Monty Don has just

finnished so must have been asleep for some time ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
07-09-2016, 12:32 PM
Just in case you missed it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4GXAmB1w6o

If so and you didn't think it worth a chuckle, then Ah'll shoot oop.

eighty+
07-09-2016, 01:16 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac I've lost sound at the moment ok will look later CIAO HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI playing Dumb :(

D Akey
07-09-2016, 06:14 PM
Just never you mind, Mr Ploos. T'weren't noofin' boot a chookle. I'm sure there's loads o' foon your way, playin' dress oop with tha 18th c. nobility all flash in ribbons an' furs an' spandex an all. A right jolly clooster at mealtime come the cornflakes course.

PoseDrawSki's no complainin'. ¡Vaya con mimin' oot that audio deprivation is a tankless job!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool::cool::c ool::cool:

eighty+
07-10-2016, 02:24 AM
And Capt'n Mac said ! Ave yuh doon Lad ?? And I said I bloody well hope so

:confused: :confused: CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

et POZDRAWSKI says Thank christ so I can rest now :( :( :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
07-10-2016, 05:59 AM
Corr, the lad misplaced 'is mattress. 'E's got all the blankets and sooch like strapped to 'is back like.

Wasn't there a fable where a lad, labourin' oonder a witch's curse, would 'ave all he touched stick to 'is person like a magnet, all permanent like, never to let go?

Can you imagine 'im at the disco 'avin to go navigate into the bathroom stall with all that fabric in tow? I think the realm's got a serious cling problem when the whole load o' laundry comes oot the drier stickin' together like this. Set this challenge to all the wizards and wise men.

And a fine renderin' of the cozy king it is too. Lots of pattern and detail. Clearly he would appreciate all your attention to the lovely patterns. Yer doon! Take a load off.

Go man go!!!!!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con a royal sleep-over!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::cool::coo l::cool::cool:

eighty+
07-10-2016, 06:12 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac Hoots mon gird up yuh loins I think I can hear the Pipes a calling

And Bonnie Prince Charlie is giving Hagis'es Away :eek: :eek :D :D :D

pat1940
07-11-2016, 05:26 AM
Both looking great dear eighty, you just keep going and going like the energizer bunny;);););););););)

eighty+
07-11-2016, 08:54 AM
Hi Pat Well I don't fill like one as in the last 2 days been mainly sleeping :(:( this one

I've called Finn as my Colour wheel has changed and I'm lost with New one think I'll

have to give Hannah a call ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
07-11-2016, 02:18 PM
HI tried a pencil Sketch copy of Behnam's work to see if I cauld get the Size ok

will look when posting ?? ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE et PODRAWSKI

yes its come out Large :D:D:D

Enug
07-11-2016, 09:02 PM
Will this help Mr.Ploos?

90194 90195

eighty+
07-11-2016, 10:04 PM
June yes thanks a Bundel my colour wheel is back:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE and POZDRAWSKI says Thanks :cool:

eighty+
07-12-2016, 12:12 AM
Hi Tried to touch up the Pipes Thanks to June giving me my Colour wheel back but I could'nt

Do much as the Dog kept biteing my ankles :eek::eek::cool::cool: OK CIAO

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE I think POZDRAWSKI tried to kick the Dog :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Caesar
07-12-2016, 01:42 AM
Very good portraits! I'm glad Louis eventually got his facial mask and make-up!
Anyway it's too late for You to earn money as a king and emperors portraitist I'm afraid.
Too few of them left and with a miserable budget to pay for a top-class artist in these days ....:o;)LOL

eighty+
07-12-2016, 03:56 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Ok But I'm Highly skilled with a Whitewash brush A

Skill the army taught me thats when I wasn't do Janker's :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well Portugal done a Liestercity on us I think Ronaldo going off injured made the rest

Play out of the Skins but good luck to them they well deserved to B the Champions

the french should have told greaseman to stay in the box as he was working all over

the Field and taking Corner's as well Ok keep :) CIAO STATTE BBUONO SI Si

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE and POZDRAWSKI Wants to B the English Manager

As he said he could lose as well for a few Million in the Bank ;) :D:D:D

eighty+
07-12-2016, 05:44 AM
Hi A rough Sketch :eek::eek: Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE et POZDRAWSKI :confused:

eighty+
07-12-2016, 12:00 PM
Hi a little Bit More ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
07-12-2016, 11:29 PM
HI Get your candles ready as were in for a power Cut :( :( :( ok CIAO

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE et POZDRAWSKI does'nt need them as his

Red nose glow's Like a Beacon :D:D:D

eighty+
07-13-2016, 01:03 AM
hi a bit more colour I don't think G.Dou will mind ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
07-13-2016, 04:27 AM
Food Food :) its a hard life in this Garret plus the rain is dripping on my Barnet

was hoping Too Loose would pop in as he has a hip flask with Brandy In ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

No luck I expect he's up at the Brothel Painting the Girl's in the warm and they always

have a few Botts of Beaujolis on the Go the Lucky Blighter ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE Where's POZDRAWSKI ??

Yeah Gone to see TOO LOOSE up at the Brothel with luck he might bring back a Drop

OF RED WINE :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
07-13-2016, 05:39 AM
I'm going to speak to the Dutch on your behalf, Mr Ploos. I'd bet you're going to get some work from them. No lighting too challenging. No room too cluttered. You're a lock to get into the Painter's Guild next round of initiations.

Great stuff!

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con showing your gilt when you're framed!

eighty+
07-13-2016, 06:15 AM
Yeah. Capt'n Mac They'll. Give me the job on the door. Collecting tickets. To make sure. No

Hooligans get in with out paying ;):D:D:D. IM just trying to draw a nude there's water pouring out.
Of Like a big vase. I think it a dou. .? Ok. There s another girl but she' s up the back. And 2 sunburnt Blokes. And two children. Very colourful. But b luck if I cad do a starter tonight as I should go back and Finnish the dropisical women :D:D:D. Ok. How the Geetar playing have U written any songs
Yet. As we are. All waiting. :cool::cool::cool: go man GO. CIAO. HASTA LA. VISTA POZDRAWSKI.
Hasn't come back yet. :p:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
07-13-2016, 01:39 PM
Hi ! for Pat from IPad :D:D And 1 for fun as don't know where I got it from ?

but didn't draw just smashed the Paint on ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Capt'n Mac POZDRAWSK still A.W.O.L ;) :D:D :D

D Akey
07-13-2016, 02:45 PM
Yeah. Capt'n Mac They'll. Give me the job on the door. Collecting tickets. To make sure. No

Hooligans get in with out paying ;):D:D:D. IM just trying to draw a nude there's water pouring out.
Of Like a big vase. I think it a dou. .? Ok. There s another girl but she' s up the back. And 2 sunburnt Blokes. And two children. Very colourful. But b luck if I cad do a starter tonight as I should go back and Finnish the dropisical women :D:D:D. Ok. How the Geetar playing have U written any songs
Yet. As we are. All waiting. :cool::cool::cool: go man GO. CIAO. HASTA LA. VISTA POZDRAWSKI.
Hasn't come back yet. :p:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I could post the sheet music Mr Ploos since you have no audio. You'd be like the master Beethoven in that deaf mode.
So I'll now play me latest noombah, Beethoven's 10th. . . boot who's countin', eh?

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm a duffer, as they say in golf. A lot of noodling around and playing other folk's songs, and not so well as I'd like. Boot ah doo laik me the geetar. I keep switching back and forth between acoustic and electric and among different artists I like at the moment -- kinda similar to your taste in art and what you choose to paint. Could go anywhere next.

You're stoof is looking grand, lad.

PoserDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con muscle memory!

Go man go!!!!!!

Caesar
07-13-2016, 09:54 PM
Well, it looks more and more evident that British Army was a fantastic Art Academy for You! Just a pity You resumed Your brush and added colors other than white too many years later .... Good for us, anyhow, we wouldn't have been admitted to Your great exhibitions without paying a ticket otherwise. LOL:o;)

eighty+
07-13-2016, 10:01 PM
Hi. Capt'n. Mac. Yes tis I. Out of bed befor 9am. And looking at the Dropisical women I see The room has tilt slightly to the left. Do U have that problem. When reading music. Maybe makes it sound like
beethoven's 10th:D:D Ok time for cornflakes. I see POZDRAWSKI is still at the brothel with Too Loose if my legs were ok I would go down there As have heard they got one of those Swedish things ? Like a steam bath do U think it will do my Legs good :D:D:D:D:D:D:D. CIAO. HASTA LA VISTA. SLAINTE

eighty+
07-13-2016, 10:21 PM
Hail OCaesar O Mighty One Thanks for DRagging me out of the BRothel yes the steam bath has worked wonders for my em LEGS. :D:D. Ok now I'm the ticket holder. I can offer U some at a price ok
As the is no crupption in sport is there only in Politics :D:D:D. CIAO. STATTE BBUONO Si. Si SLAINTE

pat1940
07-14-2016, 03:33 AM
Wow eighty what great work, love it and also really like your ipad work, thanks for sharing

eighty+
07-14-2016, 04:12 AM
Hi pat. I thought this will make U laugh. I've just lost about 5 hours. On the dropisical a woman I
Was. Just about to post as had finished it. When a floating card think airbrush. Had got stuck. Topleft of screen. And coundn't move it and my panic some how. Lost all So now got start again ok. CIAO

pat1940
07-14-2016, 07:11 AM
awe so sorry to hear that eighty, wish I could drop over with a bottle of good red wine and 2 huge glasses lol:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

pat1940
07-14-2016, 07:24 AM
A Big glass of wine for my dear friend

eighty+
07-14-2016, 08:04 AM
Hi pat. I thought this will make U laugh. I've just lost about 5 hours. On the dropisical a woman I
Was. Just about to post as had finished it. When a floating card think airbrush. Had got stuck. Topleft of screen. And coundn't move it and my panic some how. Lost all So now got start again ok. CIAO

D Akey
07-14-2016, 09:23 AM
Ach, Jimmay! I'll take it that your foolishness with Pat and her free flowin', 'opin' bar ways had ye forgetting how to [Save] your work. Ye got to pick yer coomp'nay with a wee bit more concern for the errant digital side effects.

An' moorover, I think ye should withdraw from the Zen Moonk School o' Sand Paintin'. . . cause they done taught ye to ne'er [Save] as it be agin' their religion. Wrong! Look to yer Celtic roots an' twigs. Plant somethin'.

as the song goes:

"Don't it make the green guy blue."

eighty+
07-14-2016, 11:25 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac sorry late in replying but the bootle of red plonk and looseing the

5 hours with the Dropsical Lady made this Green guy Blue and found it hard to

start playing the same game having won the 1st time ok so if I can gird up

My loins on this early thursday morn I will try Again and as the rain has stopped

the Pitch might have dried out so will look to see if my boots were cleaned after

my last episode :D:D:D OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
07-15-2016, 02:58 AM
HI twas on a Thursday Morning she stole My Heart away and I shouted give it back

She laughed And Cried not on Yuh Nellie Boy ;) :D :D :D so Here ended the Story:eek:

yes the 1st one was the Best !! Yes U would say that wouldn't YOU :o :o :o

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI Likes the 2nd one Idiot

pat1940
07-15-2016, 05:01 AM
My dear eighty, such fine work, always love to see what you are going to do next, really do enjoy your talent my friend, BTW where is our Katie, do you know eighty

eighty+
07-15-2016, 06:44 AM
Hi Pat. Sorry don't know where she is but U could always stand in for her if u have the knowledge how

To do it. Ok as its well past my knowledge. Ok Pat CIAO. IVAYA CON. DIOS SLALNTE

D Akey
07-16-2016, 07:51 AM
Super start Mr Ploos. Nice staging. Clearly the artist regarded the wealth of the room as every bit the subject as the people. Gotta love super high ceilings. I can reach up and touch mine without lifting my heels off the ground. Works for controlling the room temperature here where it gets so bloody hot. But you pay the price in being closed in. So I admit to a certain ceiling envy for the old world interiors.

Go man go!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con Ostentatious Trappings!

eighty+
07-16-2016, 09:48 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac yes the high Ceiling Hides how the figures are Roughly done as

i've said before the first one which I lost not being a high tec wizard the Figures

Were sharper and better difined were the 2nd looked like a dab will do yuh

A bit like playing fooball at Wembly, then up the Cowfield dodgeing the Cow pats OK

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE and POZDRAWSKI said the old

pats are OK its the fresh ones that U have to Dodge

D Akey
07-16-2016, 10:57 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac yes the high Ceiling Hides how the figures are Roughly done as

i've said before the first one which I lost not being a high tec wizard the Figures

Were sharper and better difined were the 2nd looked like a dab will do yuh

A bit like playing fooball at Wembly, then up the Cowfield dodgeing the Cow pats OK

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE and POZDRAWSKI said the old

pats are OK its the fresh ones that U have to Dodge

Well, MacPloos, I'm no ex-Pat. That makes me a Pat still, tho an old Pat by any stretch, so I guess based on your definition, I'll pass.

I just hope our dear cowgirl Pat don't take yer meanin' 'er lovely self as no cow Pat, though she does paint more than 'er share o' barns and such like which crinkles me forehead, if no me nose in suspicion. So Pat, be ye an cow Pat or an old, card carryin' Pat, eh? How's that for a Catch 22? Be ye a football fan of the farm leagues?
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :p:p:p:p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

eighty+
07-16-2016, 01:53 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac :D:D:D you would soon know what a Cow Pat is if you beat the flies

to Fall in it and your Mum won't be pleased ether :D Ok the pain in my has eased a bit

so tried a smash I think of BAZILLE i Hope ok check The eyes as I have a habit of

doing a Picasso thinking If he can get away with why can't I :confused::confused:

But then He had a great Agent the only one I liked of his The Weeping Women as

when looking at it close it is a smash of three faces of women :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

OK CIAO Don't go down to a Cow field :D HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS

SLAINTE and U will make POZDRAWSKI Laugh he's hoping If U do :cool::cool:

eighty+
07-17-2016, 12:56 AM
Hi still have trouble with Sqiggly Lines ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

Yes the back not so bad now I'm taking Paracetamol's :cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
07-17-2016, 03:23 AM
hi escuse moi but only just found the Turk ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
07-17-2016, 02:15 PM
Hi A quick Smash as its late and should be in bed but dozed most of the evening ok

CIAO VAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ............ET POZDRAWSKI:cool::cool:

eighty+
07-17-2016, 07:07 PM
Hi Up Early Don't ask me why as I havn't a clue I expect I'll keel over Shortly after My

Cornflakes with Banana :D:D:D OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE Yeah that

POZDRAWSKI is out Clubing P........s as a Newt I should Think :D :D :( :(

eighty+
07-17-2016, 10:10 PM
hi ok just trying to see whats Where befor the Band starts Playing :D:D:D OK CIAO

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE Just watch POZDRAWSKI Glid around the Floor He

Thinks He's Fred Astair :cool::cool::cool:

pat1940
07-18-2016, 05:19 AM
Good afternoon eighty, hope you enjoyed your cornflakes and bananas, it must give you that wonderful talent to start the day, well you have a great day and will pop in later ok

eighty+
07-18-2016, 06:42 AM
Hi Pat Thanks for looking in sorry I wasn't around when you called think I was in Clound 9

I just Knew that I shouldn't have got up so early and I've just imerged from the darkside

just gone 6 so must have been out for nearly 7 hours going by my last Post maybe

when the Band starting playing I noddid off :D:D:D:D:D:D:D OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
07-18-2016, 01:29 PM
Hi Pat Yeah the Band are Late got caught in a traffic Jam as Norm And the Crowd

Are chanting why are we Waiting again as Normal :D:D:D OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

ow POZDRAWSKI is going on the floor to show his Tango Steps :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Caesar
07-18-2016, 08:18 PM
You're a very good hairstyler, dear mate! Maybe a little vintage, but masterful .... LOL:o;)

eighty+
07-18-2016, 11:15 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yeah I don't Know about your part of the Globe But

it Seems the in Fashion is Beards now poor Gillette will B bankcrupt ok got to

Hurry as the Band is about to start Playing so take your partners for the Old

fashion Waltz ;) ;) :) OK CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS

SLAINTE thats right POZDRAWSKI Get off the Floor as they don't know

the Tango Yet :D:D:D:D

Caesar
07-19-2016, 12:57 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yeah I don't Know about your part of the Globe But

it Seems the in Fashion is Beards now poor Gillette will B bankcrupt ok got to

Hurry as the Band is about to start Playing so take your partners for the Old

fashion Waltz ;) ;) :) OK CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS

SLAINTE thats right POZDRAWSKI Get off the Floor as they don't know

the Tango Yet :D:D:D:D

I know of beards even among fashion models. Fortunately we follow international (or anglo-saxon) trends and fads moderately. Our average of bearded and fully tattoed soccer players, for instance, is quite low, by comparison, to that we see in UK and Spain, for instance.
We're more like Germany in a way.
Moreover, with all those fanatic islamist and terrorist sub-humanized youngsters and criminals who tend to appear boasting or claiming vile and cowards actions a person would be ashamed to confess and deserving hell, I guess long beards will soon decline as a trend.
I hope that all over Europe and also in Middle East, islamic authorities, imams etc. will start a powerful rafale of fatwas and damnation statements against the acts of Daesh and organizations alike.
In Nice we learned that a French collegue of a shared space company died with all its family beacause of an idiots and a bunch o psychopatic criminals, a brain-washer and a logistics back-office. We made one minute of silence we hope God would turn into centuries of awareness, thus torments, for the souls of the culprits.

Anyway I think You may add a barber pole to some of Your paintings as a signature ... LOL:o;)

eighty+
07-19-2016, 10:02 AM
Hi OK I know its rough but I put it down to my Age ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D OK

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One sorry late in reply as I'm Confused maybe U can tell me

The reason's For war's is it just to keep the Populace down or is there another

Factor that over the years I could'nt See ?? or are we just playthings for Currupt

Politiciens to say Checkmate !!

Hi the band was about to play but looking down from the Bandstand it loks as iif the two women

are fighting who is danceing with Paul Cassonova ok

D Akey
07-19-2016, 11:53 AM
Well don't just sit there, Mr Ploos. . . throw on a pair of spandex tights, a good heavy fur coat and get out there on the dance floor with all them fine lords and taylors! Might also want to grab a microphone and set ta callin' oot cadence to the thrill and delight o' the lassies.

Lots of fine drawings and paintin's sez ol' PoseDrawSki. He more than approves, or would confirm if we can get 'im off'n the dance floor where 'e's doin' the Scaramouche fandangle, the big ham.

Right! Good on ye, Jimmay! ¡Vaya con popular angelic curly headed models so the artist don't go baroke altogether!

eighty+
07-19-2016, 10:02 PM
Fu crisakes man keep still while I'm drawing said Jean to the Mirrow :D:D:D

Hi Cap'tn Mac I'm Confused as Cadence's may come and go but they stick me

in a corner with a glass of wine Know I'll soon b asleep ;) :D :D :D

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS Slainte Well as for POZDRAWSKI

only a flutter of a eyelash and he's out on the dance floor showing them the

latest steps of the Scaramouch fandangle :D :D :D

pat1940
07-20-2016, 03:42 AM
I know why you slept so long eighty, you did too much dancing lol, are the little doggies going to dance with each other, great work, so keep well and have a great day

eighty+
07-20-2016, 08:51 PM
Hi Pat thanks For dropping in I'm afraid the heat knocked me out yesturday

but today overcast and a strong Wind maybe rain later ok I think I'm going to

Take a break as the pain in small of my back is not good when sitting dawing ok

so I'll have a rest for a while but will just look in now an again to see new work OK

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE and POZDRAWSKI says CIAO

eighty+
07-20-2016, 09:35 PM
Ok A quick Smash with trying Pastel 1st time CIAO

eighty+
07-21-2016, 11:03 AM
Ok I've booked a Slot at the Doc's friday 2.40pm ok more pills :D

the Back feels a little better maybe the Paracetamol's:D but left Leg feel's as if its on

fire and has swolled about half size again from the knee down :eek:

ok I've done a quick smash of Gyula Benczur S.P thanks to Caesar for finding :)

OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
07-21-2016, 12:58 PM
I was getting a bunch of swelling in my calves, ankles and especially feet. I found it had a lot to do with sitting in a screwed up way, laying long periods of pressure on my feet as a painted or diddled on the computer, all tired and sagging into a bad position. Also fell asleep in my chair a number of times. And being all cockeyed for long periods basically pulled the ligaments and tendons hyper-flexing it and created an injury like a twisted ankle in slow motion. I have been making a point of not doing that anymore that same way, and catching myself when i do and immediately shifting my weight. And slowly the swelling went away mostly. I don't walk enough is also the problem.

So that's my first check, to see if it's not something local to the legs rather than a kidney issue or something. If it was a kidney, it would still be there after I check the lesser possibilities.

So laddie, I sincerely hope you feel better, and maybe you can shift and not fall asleep in a chair so much (if you do). Maybe that will help. But take care of yourself and get checked up if this is new. Can you call an advice nurse or something over there with your health care system? Save you the trip perhaps.

Be well. PoseDrawSki says, "Nice drawings, Mr Ploos!"

¡Vaya con a big fat foot all the better to kick a ball!

eighty+
07-21-2016, 03:01 PM
Hi. Capt'n. Mac. Yes our south American Doc did tell me to get up and walk for at least 20 mins

Every hour. I should had followed his advice. Yeah I might have a bash at trad. As when painting at the

easel your going to and frow like a grasshopper why'll viewing It :Do keep the blood moving :D

pleased. POZDRAWSKI liked it I must say it looks better on the IPad then thought it would :D

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE.........POZDRAWSKI :mad::mad: :mad:

D Akey
07-21-2016, 05:08 PM
Oh right -- Dr OrianeLima. A very creative fellow.

A real Renaissance Man, that one. Got his hands in music and painting and multimedia and technology and teaching and poetry and philosophy and of course he was a heart surgeon. And a real humanitarian. So his advice is likely always very sound. I personally would take it anytime he decided to share his advice.

There have been a number of people who have wandered through who I would buy a drink or two and dinner in a second, just for the conversation at the very least. He's one. So are you, MacPloos.

Your idea is very good about moving around a bit. Just keep stable so as to not trip or injure yourself. If you got one of those walkers with a seat in it, it might serve you well for getting up and down.

Go Man Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

¡Vaya con PoseDrawSki and ale -- the RIGHT kind of Alement!

Caesar
07-21-2016, 09:35 PM
We love You mate! Everyday plenty of visual gifts for us all!!!!

eighty+
07-22-2016, 12:35 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One thanks good to make U smile ok this next u will

know well Kleopatra I must admit I do like the spelling of her name :D ok But just

a rough drawing so I'll expect to do a lot of redraw ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE and :mad::mad: :mad: POZDRAWSKI :cool: :cool:

Caesar
07-22-2016, 03:11 AM
Yeah, We had a few dates with Kleo a couple of millennia ago!
Most fascinating girl, but not as beautiful as they depict her without the make-up, precious dresses and the whole set of garment and ornaments.
As You know a son popped out too, since the birth control methods weren't that good then. LOL:o;)

eighty+
07-22-2016, 04:25 AM
Caesar Caesar CAESAR I thought THe Catholic Church Frowned on

Birth Control :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
07-22-2016, 04:28 AM
Missed and I thought it was a Watteau Drawing :confused::confused:

thats a nasty bruise on his knee

eighty+
07-22-2016, 07:08 AM
Hi A Snow Scene By Sisley ok :confused: as I didn't now it was a Sisley:eek:

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ET POZDAWSKI :(

D Akey
07-22-2016, 09:53 AM
Sisley hot, right off the grill. Or maybe not. But it's a good painting, Mr Ploos! I welcome a nice cool picture in this heat out here.

I also always liked Watteau's drawings. Yours is particularly nice. Good form. He could definitely use some Vitamin D for the pale skin and Vitamin C for the bruising. Another kindred lad with temporary issues with his legs. Other than that bruise and pale complexion he looks quite fit with those nicely formed muscles. Good stuff Mr Ploos.

Paint on!

PoseDrawSki the Pound Sterling-Tongued! y ¡Vaya con taking your vitamins!

eighty+
07-22-2016, 11:20 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac Yes I thought it was a Watteau as I think it was in his lot but have

noticed they do bung odd one's in just to confused me :D:D yeah it was only

that I noticed Sisleys scrawl in the bottom corner :cool: yes was my intention to

stay awhile with Watteau Drawings as he certainly knocked a lot out made my hair

stand on end well whats left of it :D:D:D bye the way watch out for Polar Bears

as they will B soon Trecking your way as their habitait is going fast yeah and they

are Right big bastards :eek: :eek: OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS

SLAINTE ET POZDRAWSKI wonders hows The GEEtar going in the Heat :cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
07-22-2016, 01:45 PM
Hi the Flute Player's if U can't see it either !! neither can I :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI is :confused:

Caesar
07-22-2016, 08:29 PM
Don't worry, master Ploos, as catholics we may always amend our sins, it's not a matter of ufrontly established Grace provision. We have to play our part too. Anyway at Caesar time Jesus Christ still had to come to the world, so You cannot suit someone for an offence committed before the relevant punishing law approval. LOL:o;)
I really appreciate the artistic path You're following, great masters, although along a flying Dutchman stroll trajectory .... LOLOLOL:o

eighty+
07-22-2016, 11:08 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yeah Didn't Caesar say to the Chief Rabbi I wash my

Hands of the whole Sordid affair Do what U think is Best as we can always change

the Laws as we make them in the first Place All in Favour say aye AYE :D:D:D:D:D:

ok Motion Carried OW the joys of Demockcrazy :cool::cool::cool:

as for following the master's (Watteau) is to try and help with smooth flow Lines

when drawing as I always look in envy at those who can maybe I started too Late

in my Life Drawing ??? maybe if I get to the Ton (that is if the reaper Don't catch

Me first ) I will Suceed !! :):):):):):):)

D Akey
07-23-2016, 09:56 AM
The grim reaper dennay ride no polar bears, Mr Ploos, so ye got noofink ta worry aboot as tha come bear-ellin' through drinkin' margaritas and eatin chips an' guacamole. Nay lad. Choost teach 'em ta use sunblock and ride surfboards an' they'll be all docile like collegiate party animals -- a species what's graduated to be far less threatenin' than when stuck in the harsh northlands, oh aye.

Speak the magic words to 'em and say, "I'm on me way past the ton, son!" an' they'll strap ye on a mortarboard and gown an' carry ye through the goal posts on their shoulders.

Meanwhile, why the flip ain't ye paintin'?!?! Get ta work, you lot wif yer polar bear asses.

PoseDrawSki sez, "¡Vaya con meetin' yer daily quota or else, boyos!"

eighty+
07-23-2016, 12:49 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac Yeah no drawing today been to see the Doc yes I'm now on 20 pills a day

so it looks as if when I walk (when I can) i'll be like a tumble tank as I move heads or Tails

:D:D any way I've got that last one to sort out as at the moment there's hands

all over the place and as my visual box has only been working in the last 6 months

so only Dios will now how it will look When I call it Finn, hard when being a late starter

OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE and POZDRAWSKI Could'nt

Careless and thats a great Help I must Say :mad::mad::mad:

D Akey
07-23-2016, 01:04 PM
Well, Mr Ploos, you best take care of yourself. I'll now be setting my surreal humour aside. . . temporarily.

You have to be real careful when you move around. But I believe you'll make the ton and then some.

A late start is still a start and you've been doing GREAT ART stuff. It gets better and better all the time, so if that's the gauge of how you're doing, then you must be doing okay. You leave everybody else in the dust with your speed and keenness.

20 pills a day? Crikey. Sounds like a project just keeping them sorted.

So have you got one of those pill schedule boxes to help keep them straight?

Anyway, maintain your health as best you can. We're rooting for ya to get your spirits back up. You can turn the Ploos Boos back onto Wellness Blvd. and get back to enjoying your picture making. It's always been about the joy it's served you up.

Will be watching for whatever you post for us to share and enjoy with you. Just have fun with it.

And PoseDrawSki sez you can cut back on your painting quota by a dozen/week. . . cause he likes your style.

Go man go!!!! Get healing and enjoy the ride.

eighty+
07-23-2016, 04:32 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac yeah I did get one of those plastic 7days pille Comparments but packed

it up as I still used to forget to take them and now I'm 20 a Day I can See Trouble

Ahead :D:D:D Ain't that a Song;););) Ok cast your Bleary eyes over the Flute

players as I struggled to kick it into Shape which made POZDRAWSKI laugh so I

Said Ferm t'Bouch Paysan T'Twoi and as he understands my broken French it took the

Smile Off his Face OK keep Geetar playing as it helps me while Drawing ok

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE AND POZDRWASKI is Sulking:D

eighty+
07-23-2016, 04:37 PM
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D forgot the Flute Player's CIAO :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
07-23-2016, 10:40 PM
Far out, MacPloos! this ain't the first time I'm seein' double at a Jethro Tull concert. Twin Andersons on the flutes. . . or flouts.

Funnily enough I was just looking at flutes to buy, but they're pretty pricey for a hoot and toot. So on YouTube they got lads showing how to make a pretty respectable flute out of PVC pipe. And with some clever x-acto knifery and a drill plus a few bob, you'll have the lords and ladies doin' a proper danse royale. Just hope they don't slip their jigs for reel.

If you got your audio playing here's a demo of the PVC plumbing pipe flute. Sounds awesome. Must have cost him less than 10 quid to make.

Playing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwDGutCfElc

Making:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Skwl1t1qyGg

PoseDrawSki sez: ¡Vaya con playing with one's irrigation!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D:cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

pat1940
07-24-2016, 02:24 AM
Wonderful painting dear eighty, but very concerned about your health, Akey gave great advise about moving around, it would be easy for you to loose your balance so a walker is good, even when you are sitting move your legs a bit just to keep circulation moving around, we love your art, but we all care for your health more ok, so take it easy my friend as we all want you around for a long, long time

eighty+
07-24-2016, 05:25 AM
Hi was just about to Post ! When this guy burst in Screaming what have you

Done to my Beautiful Kleopatra ?? and by now as U can imagine I'm getting

extremely Annoyed so I said Shut up you Pillock We all get old Don't we

and Diamonds are A girls Best Friend and thats from a good Souce :D:D:D:D:D

Hi Pat Not to worry as pills at 20 aday means I be around for another 50 years

ok :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
07-24-2016, 09:12 AM
Speakin' o' tha Messypotamia sisters, Kleopatra and Cleopatra, well, Kleopatra I guess was Queen of Iraq, cause considerin' 'er age goin' all the way back to rob the Cradle of Civilization, it be a pretty fair Raq. Gravity ne'er draged on 'er one bit.

Nice one, Mr Ploos. Glad ye got rid o' 'er pencil thin mustache what was in the drawin'. That were a tad disruptive ta me modern sense o' glamour. . . and could have been one of tha plagues o' Egypt = women wif 'airy upper lips. Oh nay, lad. . . Set aside her asp an grab yer Bronze Age tweezers, sez I.

I've heard it said that it was likely Cleopatra were actually a redhead, and not the Elizabethan Taylor type. Ya see, she were of the house o' Ptolemy what were from out there Macedonia way. So that's a moot point cause every group wants to claim the world's greatest beauty as one of their own.

Go man go!!!!!!

PoseDrawSki sez: ¡Vaya con 'isterical details!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
07-24-2016, 11:35 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac yeah in the first one she looked more like Clark Gable :D:D:D:D:D

Just had to Laugh ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

OK time for More pills :(:(:(:(:(:):):):):)

eighty+
07-24-2016, 11:41 AM
hi dunno how I missed it they must have shot off for a smoke:confused::confused::confused:

eighty+
07-24-2016, 02:37 PM
Yeah Rarely seen in the smoke, only when on Holiday ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI Sez 2day's sunshine

IS that our Summer Then :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

eighty+
07-25-2016, 04:45 AM
Hey Hey HEY those Pills are working Wonder's :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
07-25-2016, 04:58 AM
Go man go go go!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!

PoseDrawSku says: ¡Vaya con blue skies!

To quoth one of the cliff bards:

I Can See Clearly Now
by Jimmy Cliff

I can see clearly now the rain is gone.
I can see all obstacles in my way.
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind.
It's gonna be a bright (bright)
bright (bright) sunshiny day.

Oh, yes I can make it now the pain is gone.
All of the bad feelings have disappeared.
Here is that rainbow I've been praying for.
Look all around, there's nothing but blue skies.
Look straight ahead, there's nothing but blue skies.

eighty+
07-25-2016, 09:12 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac A great Ditty just like the Kite which keeps Bob bobbing along :D:D:

Can't stop next lot of pills Due :eek::eek::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: CIAO

HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
07-25-2016, 01:54 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac A quick Smash of a Watteau Drawing for Starters can't worry

to much about detail I might improve as I do More (I Hope) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE I think POZDRAWSKI has

Gone to Yellowstone to see the Geeesurs:D:D:D

D Akey
07-25-2016, 02:06 PM
Ah, so ye done a snort wif a Watteau chaser, is it then?

PoseDrawSki sez: "There may be geezers, Jimmay. . . boot there can be boot one 'Old Face-full'. . . an' I'm settin' off West ta prove it. One pint, maestro, there's a good chappie. Woops. It's time. . . Cheers! Barman, every thirty-five minutes. Keep 'em comin', Yellerstone style! YEEEHAAAWWWW!"

Oh, sorry, MacPloos. You're doin' pills at that rate. So you, bloke, be the new geezer on the block. Cheers to you, and it's clearly not hurtin' yer drawing none at all. It looks great! Well done.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!

¡Vaya con pills like clockwork! Good on ye. Stay fit!

Caesar
07-25-2016, 09:39 PM
While Cleo seem to have taken the wrong bra, I had a lot of fun with the fat bird who seems to wear a pair of boots (just can't see but the top of them at the end of its legs).
I like also that sort of peacock with stick You drew and You're about to paint.

eighty+
07-26-2016, 12:04 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty ONE Yes Kleo was a bit of a showgirl as far as I can Gather:):)

yes the bird NZ lost the use of its wings Along time ago as there was no cats there then

In the south isle they put anklets on them so they would know if there was more then

1 :D :D :D as for the Peacock just exercise for drawing with Watteau:D:D who

churned them out like a man with no arms :D:D:D CIAO STATTE BBUONO SI Si SLAINTE

eighty+
07-26-2016, 02:53 AM
Hi was just about to keel over when thought its time for more pills and post this drawing of

a Watteau I must say I didn't know Watteau had been sketching at Wimbledon?

I tried Pastel but not keen OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ET POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
07-26-2016, 12:40 PM
Hi tried The 3 Girls but I wasn't realy with it ok try tomorrow CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
07-27-2016, 12:13 AM
Hi ok had another go see if U think its any Better ok feeling like a quick Nap :D:D

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE I think POZDRAWSKI is still in Yanky Land:cool::cool:

eighty+
07-27-2016, 06:01 AM
hi went back as I was cotten on to layer's ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

gxhpainter2
07-27-2016, 07:04 AM
Hi Eighty+ its been a long time since I stopped by, busy with family and yard work, and just plain goofing off. But these last couple of works are
amazing to me, you have progressed so far, the anatomy and facility with your lines and colors has really really progressed... stunning work
my friend... :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):):):):)

eighty+
07-27-2016, 08:06 AM
Hi Gary ? thanks for looking in and I thought it was My Kite U liked :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

nah just pulling your leg :eek: ok Thanks for your comment's as U know I don't look

at your work much the reason is U are way out of my depth so I can't Swim in your Pools

as I'm happy in the shallow end OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ET POZDRAWSKI A.W.O.L

D Akey
07-27-2016, 01:31 PM
I must say these drawings are really nice there, Mr Ploos.

PoseDrawSki sez: "Check oot that great proportion to the forms."

¡Vaya con pills for making your artwork rock!

eighty+
07-27-2016, 02:24 PM
Sorry. Capt'n Mac. I was confused. Helping to put her Nylons on ;):D:D:D

D Akey
07-27-2016, 03:14 PM
Ach laddie. Dennay forget ta give 'er an 'and gettin' 'em off as well, as falls oonder the 'eadin' o' genteel behaviour for the gentleman painter. Aye lad, les accoutrements moost be positioned just so. . . for Justice sake.

eighty+
07-27-2016, 11:44 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac just woke up and swollowed 5 pills so will have cornflakes mit banana

in about hours time at the moment I feel like creeping back into bed :D:D but i supose

I'd better go see if she got her Nylons on :D:D:D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
07-28-2016, 01:53 AM
Hi still playing with Layers Yeah and they tell me maybe by the end of the year

with luck if there's a vancancy in C stream they see if they can fit me in :D:D:D:D:D:D

Do U think I'm being Doped with all these Pills I'm taking ?? no I'm Worried That

Wada will ban me from the Oylimpic's have heard A few bob in the right place works

Wonder's Thank Goodness we live in a Democratic World CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

SLAINTE Have heard From a whisleblower that POZDRAWSKI is in Disneyland

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
07-28-2016, 03:05 AM
Just my luck whenever I go to the Tiolett its allways only torn up Newpaper (durin Da WAAR)

:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
07-28-2016, 07:34 AM
Yeah Got a Rollicking today Watteau said if your going to try and copy my work U better do

better then that Rubish your showing me well at first I blamed the tools saying they are

worn out but he said Don't give me all that old Crap a good workman never blames his

tools Ah I said Don't forget U where in your Prime and I'm only just Hanging on by

my coat tails ! thats now answer he said an old mate in the south of france could hardly

move with athritis and was wheeled out in the garden so he could paint and they had

to put the brush in his hand and he still turned out some good work AH no I played my

Trump Card:D yes that in the warm sunshine with the odd swig of Beaujolis but I'm stuck

in a Frezzing Garret with only a load of Pills :D:D:D:D:D:D with that he said Thats no

exsuse and turned away !! I was thinking of pleading the 5th

D Akey
07-28-2016, 10:23 AM
Watteau the heck ye railin' on aboot, Jimmay! These drawin's are right spectacular. Great proportion.

Those heads and bodies are really well proportioned.

Only thing is for the lad, usin' newspaper in the Watteau closet, why it makes me think all them stories are aboot a black 'ole. The ink's rather fugitive, ye might say. An' some o' them there tabloid newspapers the use of it would be a step in the right direction -- a poetic justice where there's some truth an' use finally in it.

An' that there lassie wif the stockin' issue, she looks to 'ave Watteau on the knee. An' you're choost the sports doctor what can fix 'er an' get 'er back in the game.

PoseDrawSki sez: "Performance enhancement droogs is legal, since ArtRage is no regulated. Boot yer pills are. So yer on the square."

¡Vaya con drawings what are proportioned by the golden or any other mean!

eighty+
07-28-2016, 01:39 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac yeah alls well that ends well as the actress said to the Bishop ;):D:D:D

Well I've smashed out study no5 I'm not sure about it maybe I'm up to late ? but

had to coss of the pills which I'm about to take OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
07-28-2016, 10:09 PM
Watteau Be a Darling just another Quickie :( :( :eek: ;) ;)

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .........POZDRAWSKI A.W.O.L

eighty+
07-28-2016, 11:19 PM
Hey Hey HEY Capt'n Mac don't look so worried it sounds great from Here ;):D:D

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI Disneyland

eighty+
07-29-2016, 05:27 AM
hi I just keeled over at 12pm so been out for about 5 hours pills are due I still feel way out ok

so study no7 i've just done a smash so I can see were they all are ok CIAO VAYA CON DIOS

D Akey
07-29-2016, 07:24 AM
Got some more handsome drawings going into the Ploos column!

Looks like ye been oot on the Ploos Cart (as opposed to the Ploos Boos -- more epoch appropriate).

PoseDrawSki's been nicked back to the stockade for bein' AWOL. When taken before the commander, PoseDrawSki sez, "I just got to sketching and fell asleep and missed me stop. Boot just look at me drawings, Colonel."

That lad with the geetar, why he's looking like he's the old ancestor of Angus Young -- ACDC unplugged with his charcoal drawing called: Back in Black.

¡Vaya con heavy metal from the Baroque with all the gilded pleasure!

eighty+
07-29-2016, 01:02 PM
Yeah Capt'n Mac another madman of Scottish decent in the south isle reminds

Them of home in the Scottish Highlands and the Pipes :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE have they let POZDRAWSKI OUT:eek

I see That Dala got into the Picture the HAM

eighty+
07-29-2016, 02:39 PM
Hey Mac are U sure we're both playing the same Tune :confused::confused:

I'm Playing I'll B in Scotland befor you. And yours sounds like the White cliffs

Of Dover :eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
07-29-2016, 08:17 PM
Blimey I've gone mad I'm up and its only 8am and I've been up for 2hours had my

pills at 6am so just had my cornflakes and Banana and finnished Watteau Study 8

so I expect I'll Keelover very soon :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

SLAINTE .........POZDRAWSKI Should have got 14 days in the Stockade:D:D:D:D

eighty+
07-29-2016, 09:47 PM
Hi Watteau Study 9 a quick smash ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Yeah that rascal POZDRAWSKI they should Deport him back to his own country

If we knew Where ??:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Caesar
07-29-2016, 11:14 PM
I hope Monsieur Watteau didn't ask You too much to pay these fine drawing lessons.
I guess You had lot of fun and returns from this intense learning and study session!

eighty+
07-30-2016, 01:11 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yes Watteau is the Best Teacher you could ever want and

the greatist artist of all time if he had lived another 60 years he would have amazed

the art world Thank goodness I found him even thou he makes me sweat and thats

only looking at his work he's making me look more close even his detail is always Correct

so as an old Plodder I hope you'll excuse my feeble Attemps Ok

CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI is in the

STOCKADE:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
07-30-2016, 02:48 AM
Watteau getting ready for WaAR ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Caesar
07-30-2016, 03:15 AM
Well, I guess only a minority would subscribe Your painters/ sketchers ranking, but Watteau was possibly the most celebrated and popular in his century, in France at least for sure and in England as well, I presume, since France influence over there. Many artists coming later admired and learned from him.
You regularly find him among a several major artists ever, from the Renaissance on typically, in any tutorial or manual of figure drawing as a great master, so I understand Your enthuusiasm.

eighty+
07-30-2016, 11:24 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One thank you yes I know it would B better to finnish one drawing

befor starting the next as quiet a few starters are not really finnished but i'm afraid I got

carried away with the excitement of Watteau's Drawing's I often wonder if he ever

had to redraw anything ok but I'll try to stick with him so please exscuse my poor

copies of a great Master Regards Mr Ploos CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE

IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
07-30-2016, 01:00 PM
Hi I'll call this one FINN ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
07-30-2016, 11:37 PM
Hi study 10 FINN ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
07-31-2016, 01:17 AM
Hi study No3 FINN ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
07-31-2016, 03:27 AM
Hi study 5 Finn ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
07-31-2016, 10:00 AM
Hi Watteau Study 12 Starter No1 ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
08-01-2016, 12:47 AM
Hi Study 12 Finn ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
08-01-2016, 12:46 PM
Looking very springtime lovely, Mr Ploos. She's a right vision of gentle harmony.

PoseDrawSki sez: "No doubt her Facebook page is loaded with selfies. She looks the right age, just missed the century of such technology by 3 or 4."

¡Vaya con tiptoeing through the tulips with she!

eighty+
08-01-2016, 06:50 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac A.R.M.M Thank's your replies allways keep me chuckling :D:D:

ok I had a go at Pats Old building painting on my IPad whilst laying in bed roughly

from Memory I see now I've Given it a roof now I can see Pats This morning ;);)

any way it will make her Laugh when trying to paint I always have trouble with the

colours Mixing and when posting this Morning I suddenly Relized maybe I should

be useing Layers do U think that is Right ??? Thanks Pat for Making me Work

as I do like swimming in the Wake you've Created :D:D:D:D ES/S :cool:

eighty+
08-01-2016, 09:10 PM
ok Study 6 FINN I think i'm nearly up to date with Starters no just 1 more CIAO

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI is still A.W.O.L :(:(:(

eighty+
08-01-2016, 11:00 PM
Just my Luck Here am I stuck up on the Russian Steppes my Carraige hasn't

Arrived stuck some were in the snow I should think :eek: Well at least I'm covered

in my Furs and I got a Bottle of Vodka (Russian full strenth) in my bag but a Snow

blizzard is just starting so by the time they come I'll look like a Snowman and Pissed

as a Newt ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
08-02-2016, 08:54 AM
Hi a Watteau Study 14 ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
08-02-2016, 09:09 AM
Hi Watteau Study 14 ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
08-02-2016, 04:53 PM
Hi still trying to get the Buggers in their place but the trouble is they are so excited

they won't stand still :( :( OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

hcwswdj
08-02-2016, 06:57 PM
very intresting~~~~your update is very nice

Caesar
08-02-2016, 08:37 PM
What a gallery addition! Apart from your Watteau studies, I also appreciate very much Your warm-colored and materic building facade!

eighty+
08-02-2016, 11:47 PM
Hi hcwewdj thanks for looking in i have looked at your bott very good and welcome

to my humble abode i've looked at your Avatar reminds of Venice a waterway ok

waiting to see more from you CIAO and as they say in Ireland SLAINTE

Hail O Caesar O MIGHTY One Just up and had my pills and Cornflakes :D:D Yes

as U can see a rough copy of Pats on my IPad had trouble on colour mixing

when useing Oil brush which I normaly keep away from so would it be better if I

used Layer's ?? Thanks CIAO To U Both STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE

eighty+
08-03-2016, 01:44 AM
Hi time to rest and Walk? well at least 20 Pace'es ;) ;) and a coffee and a Cheese

Sandwhich OK a Question do You think the People could B Larger ??

and who is Cythera ? or which one ??

eighty+
08-03-2016, 04:39 AM
Hi I've decided on a redraw as I wasn't happy with the size of the Figures

and Position ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
08-03-2016, 09:23 AM
I admire your self-critiquing. But I think a bigger improvement would be to make sure you don't bump the camera man while he's shooting. :rolleyes:

Anyway, you're keeping the Ploos Boos rolling down looking for the corner of 1600 and 1700 blocks. The satyrs in that particular neighborhood loves them a good powdering, oh aye.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!

PoseDrawSki sez: "News by the munuet, on the hour and the half, when it breaks."

¡Vaya con pastoralles for everybody!

eighty+
08-03-2016, 12:23 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac A.R.M.M sorry after more or less getting them to stand in

Position yeah still to sort the crowd :D:D I found in the top row there's 6 plus

a baby. Up on the right it looks as if there's a Statue ?? any way fell asleep

about 9pm and I'm only just woke now gone 12.10am :D:D ok CIAO

HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE and if U see POZDRAWSI

Tell him to get back to UK as I'm fed up having to mix my own Paints :(:(

D Akey
08-03-2016, 07:54 PM
Right, MacPloos! What's it mean this "A.R.M.M."? I was trying to sus it. "Art-Rage-Meglo-Maniac?" "Art-Rage-Master-Mucker"?

PoseDrawski sez: "A.R.M.M'd and Demented?"

eighty+
08-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Hi Capt' Mac Yus (Art. Rage. Military. Medal ) Awarded for gallentry in action

shown in all forums despite personal injuries all in favour Say AYE

AYE Aye Aye >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AYE

POZDRAWSKI Gets 2 as a Millionaire he can Buy Votes as is Normal in this World ;);););)

AYE UK. AYE USofA. ;) :D ;) :D

eighty+
08-03-2016, 11:39 PM
OK OK I've Called FINN as I'm fed up Bouncing along on my Head :eek::eek:

also time to walk to remind the legs what their For :( :( :( ok CIAO

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
08-04-2016, 08:33 AM
Hi I looked at the original on the IPad and enlarged with the aid of two fingers:cool:

and could see loads of angels and the detail all over was awesome and I relized

maybe in twenty years time with loads of Practice I might vaguely begin to make it

Look something Like the Original ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE AND POZDRAWSKI sez no Chance :p

D Akey
08-06-2016, 12:14 AM
Nice one, MacPloos! Love the merry gathering. Not entirely sure which fiddler's concert they've come for. Mayhaps owing to all the fiddlin' with detail, it be some kinda fiddler's green, I'm thinking.

PoseDrawSki sez: "Thanks for the cheers, mate. And the next round's on him." (pointin' ta meself)

¡Vaya con buckles on yer shoes, brass buttons on yer waistcoat and belles in yer boudoir!

eighty+
08-06-2016, 01:20 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac went to sleep after posting last night felt tired and there was nothing

on the telly and now we've followed the American style nearly all adverts and just a load of

repeats anyway when getting up after Cornflakes with water got no milk or BANANAs

as waiting for the delivery any moment Now :D had another bash at the Picnic ??

as have'nt felt like starting anything so might rest over the weekend got to go to the

Doc's Monday as I finnished all the extra pills and the Legs are still swollen and he did say

to come back if their still the same but he's on holiday so it will be a locum ?? more Pill's

OK Ciao ow yeah tell POZDRAWSKI to bring back some Bourbon hasta la vista

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
08-07-2016, 09:47 AM
I don't use the regular TV whatsoever because of the reasons you mentioned = all the bloody commercials, and being stuck with whatever is on at the time. I have bitten the bullet and subscribed to different resources to stream movies and TV on demand. It's also very cool because if the series is over 5 or so seasons in, I can watch them all in a marathon non-stop dive. It works really well when the stories are sequential on a timeline. Cliff hangers are no more annoying than turning a page and continuing reading the next chapter so to speak.

Of course, sports is timely more or less, so it's different. But when I was in Germany back in 1972 watching the Munich Olympics, they televised so many more events with no commercials (if I recall). The worst problem was it was in German which I can't speak. But big deal. But I seriously dislike commercial interruptions. Sure, it gives the players pause to catch their breath, and the audience to visit the loo. But I know that Budweiser sells watery beer, thank you very much. Can we get on with the game?

Be that as it may, hope the doc loads you up with all the pills you can carry. The weight from carrying them will help rebuild your leg muscles.

Drill Sargent PoseDrawSki sez: "Wiggle them legs and ankles aboot even if it's seated. An' dennay fall alseep with yer feet all akimbo. Pulls on the joints and gives you a slow motion injury like hyper-flexing to excess. Now get doon an' knock oot 25 push-ups!"

By the way, on the paintin', that one lad in the center looks like his head's on backwards facing us in the shadow of his hat, while his butt is also toward us. See, this is what happens to a lad when he continues to fall asleep in his chair all twisted up like. Just a preemptive caution.

Might want to detail it a little more for clarity to show what's where.

¡Vaya con: "Honest, Constable, I have a prescription for that hay wain full of pills!"

Go man go!!!!!!!!

eighty+
08-12-2016, 12:51 AM
H Cap'tn Mac yes still resting after the Merry gethering and that blokes head its the back
of his head that you can see U blind Bat:D:D:D yes I would like to show more Clarity and
have given it a lot of thought I wondered if I done it in sections would it B possible to
to place them back together like Katie Coombs does when showing somebody art
collection:confused::confused: ok back to the Olympics:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE Is POZDRAWKI IN RIO :(

eighty+
08-12-2016, 08:43 PM
Hi A quick Rough copy on my IPad of Astridvanhal's Dutch Mill on her IPad ok

as i never thought to try landscape on my IPad thanks Astrid

eighty+
08-12-2016, 11:22 PM
Hi yeah still lazy the Olympics has made feel tired watching all that Running Jumping

Sailing Rugby Basketball Tennis Hockey swimming Boxing wrestling and there's still

more to come thank goodness its only every 4 years AS I don't think I can stand

The Pace!! as I'm already Knackerd :eek::eek:: (: (: ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D

so I've Turned the head of Cythera :D:D:D ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
08-13-2016, 01:20 PM
Hey, I like that windmill. Nice and bold.

So you're entered into every Olympic event, is it laddie? A true Olympian ye are. Heroic and godlike. I can just see ye weighted doon from all the gold medals.

Bet you can't wait till they add an event in track and field for artistic speed and endurance. A ruddy marathon man ye are. . . a right double deck ploos boos, champion of mass transit and tours leaving every half hour.

So I see you've added some finesse to that merry gathering. Oh aye. . . a flesh colored suit has the emperor in his new clothes. And look at all them there flying babies. . . Has to be the land where the characters from fables and stories comport.

PoseDrawSki sez: "Please take us five more times aroond tha track, Ben Hur! And step on it. The lads from Kenya are gaining fast!"

¡Vaya con steel pedals to tha gold medals!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:p:p:p :cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
08-14-2016, 10:47 AM
rhdhnnghntrhf£ the

Hi Capt'n Mac yeah i was in the 50 foot hoble. Dash :D.For eighty plus But the others. We're on
stronger pills then Mine. :( at least I won the the wooden spoon for being last tell POZDRAWSKI
I might not b as fast. as Ben hur but that's no escue to take the P_______se :D:D:D

CIAO. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE

D Akey
08-14-2016, 06:23 PM
rhdhnnghntrhf£ the

Hi Capt'n Mac yeah i was in the 50 foot hoble. Dash :D.For eighty plus But the others. We're on
stronger pills then Mine. :( at least I won the the wooden spoon for being last tell POZDRAWSKI
I might not b as fast. as Ben hur but that's no escue to take the P_______se :D:D:D

CIAO. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE

:rolleyes:;););););)

eighty+
08-16-2016, 10:40 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac Yeah still at Rio at least from the distance ;):D i thought for a change

I would watch some Boxing but Yikes some things hardly ever change now the boxers

are clean from Drugs it time to check the Judge's as after a few bouts one begins

to wonder if they are high on drugs watching a different fight and singing their

Famous Judge's song we are the Law so can't be Question'ed:D:D:D:D:D:D:

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
08-17-2016, 04:09 AM
Interesting about calling attention to the judges. One would think that with all the electronic devices they can replay if a call is challenged, there would be less of skewing the results to favor their favorite competitor or what have you.

They have had so many technological devices rigged in the sports they can to avoid bad calls. I tripped over a video on YouTube about famous cheaters in the history of the Olympics and there was one in Fencing where they had an electronic sensor measuring for contact between the tip of the foil (? the rapier thingy) and the body/head of the opponent. Apparently it has to be solid enough of a strike to make it count as a point. Well, the famous cheater in Fencing rigged his foil to jump to read as a contact without actual contact happening. Needless to say, he was caught or he wouldn't have made it into that YouTube video. My guess in olden days he would have filled the slot of the villain. Definitely would have sported a handlebar mustachio and would sneer and envy everything he saw.

I suppose that so long as there are winners and losers, there will be cheating. Sort of reflects life in general.

PoseDrawSki sez: "Remember the good old days when people knocked each other senseless for things other than honor alone?"

¡Vaya con 'Judge not, lest ye be judged'!

Of course if ye be the judge, ye shall be judged. . . cause your bad calls say OOOHHH. . . THEE ARE BLIND AS A RUDDY BAT, YE SOT!!!!!!! and Just who's brother-in-law are ye to have gotten made judge, eh?
___________________________ -- Thus spake the rabble

eighty+
08-17-2016, 04:16 AM

Vaya con 'Judge not, lest ye be judged'!

Of course if ye be the judge, ye shall be judged. . . cause your bad calls say OOOHHH. . . THEE ARE BLIND AS A RUDDY BAT, YE SOT!!!!!!! and Just who's brother-in-law are ye to have gotten made judge, eh?
___________________________ -- Thus spake the rabble

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:[/QUOTE]

veryly I say to YOU that is True :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
08-19-2016, 10:34 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac I see those Boxing Judge's got the tick tack then so I wasn't

The only one who thought the results were crazy as they say in the world of high

finace never trust a Judge:D:D:D

ok I tried to draw today after being A.W.O.L for over a week I think I deserve a Gold

after watching the Olympics i liked best the Badminton the 2 Nev girls V 2 jap girls

80mins of action were you never knew who would win almost to the last belt of the

shuttlecock and then they all cried at the end:D:D:D:D great Viewing

yeah I found drawing very hard after nearly 2 weeks away so escuse ok CIAO

ow yeah still on Porrige and water :(:( IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA

SLAINE

D Akey
08-19-2016, 11:31 PM
Looks like yer sketch is just more Watteau under the bridge, oh aye. . .

Porridge is it? Me mum used to slip my dachshund's pills/tablets into a wad o' liverwurst. So might ye be doing somethin' similar with yer porridge and all yer tablets, matey? Hey, I like porridge just fine. Don't eat much of it though cause I rarely do breakfast. Might have some instant kind for a snack at most. But I do like it, especially the kind where you can feel the oats and less mushy.

So you doin' yer barrels of tablets still?

Well, keep hammerin' them judges to keep 'em honest in the eyes of the world.

PoseDrawSki sez: "Justice is blind. . .:cool::cool: which might have been a prominent feature on the resumés when the judges were applying for a slot at the Olympics. I'm well qualified. Can't see a thing.":cool::cool::cool:

¡Vaya con shuttlecocks under glass for the victory banquet!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::c ool::cool:

eighty+
08-20-2016, 09:43 AM
Yes. Back to Watteau. Capt'n Mac I think he's the best of all time.

eighty+
08-21-2016, 12:21 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac yeah still with the master I felt a bit better this time but he still

makes me do all the cleaning up after Class :(:(:(

ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE is POZDRAWSKI fighting

the fires over your way ??

D Akey
08-21-2016, 12:57 AM
Yeah, out here they used to grow produce--lettuce and broccoli and avocados. Now with the drought and fires we have a bumper crop of charcoal - which is okay if you're an artist, I suppose. Next year I think I'll plant me some conte crayons. They thrive in the dry heat. Bloody 'ell, mate.

It's so hot and dry the trees have been dying all over. I just heard from one of the chaps from Los Angeles Unified Schools (which covers the vast area of Los Angeles County) who said that on their properties about a quarter of their trees have taken a hit. I've already lost about 5 trees on my property alone.

Anyway, your drawings are really good. You have the Watteau vibe. You're using about the same amount of marks and you're seeing the forms really well.

PosDrawSki sez: "Go mon ami, mon amigo!!!!!!!! oh aye. . ."

¡Vaya con all the Watteau ye can carry, cause it's getting pretty dry here!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::p:p:p:p:p:cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes:;););););)

eighty+
08-21-2016, 02:53 AM
blimey Capt'n Mac 5 trees only that must be a fair size plot you've got ;) :D:D

D Akey
08-21-2016, 03:55 AM
Yeah, well the plot thins. . . like my hair.

I think it's about a third of an acre. It's a decent size for a yard, but there were a fair number of trees on it. Originally, before I lived here, I think they were planted to keep the hillside from slipping, and shade and decoration I imagine as well. Sickens me to watch them dying. Have to water them heavily since the hillside is so dry. And that's getting pretty pricey with the water shortages and lack of rain.

eighty+
08-21-2016, 11:34 PM
escuse moi old Fellow have you seen Bolt Yus he went thataway

Capt'n Mac Blimey thats big enough to be a Jappanese Farm ;) :D :D :D

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HASTA LA VISTA Get that Lazy Bum POZDRAWSKI

as a water Carrier to save your trees :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
08-22-2016, 12:42 AM
Yeah, speaking of gardens, I'm going to rig me up a vertical vegetable garden made of horizontal tubes of sewer line size pvc pipes with holes cut out of the top with soil and seed like planters. And they'll be stacked on a frame vertically. Supposed to be super efficient for garden space. And I'm building mine to sit on my open concrete patio right outside my kitchen door. Also will be putting things around the base to ward off the crawling bugs like ants and such. Crossing my fingers that it will work. I suspect it will be perfect. But let's see come next Spring.

So you got a sculpture of a judge from the judo competitions awarding a point to that guy, yonder. Probably is on the take. He hasn't ever awarded a point to the guy on his left. . . not once. It's as if his judgment is in stone.

Nice drawing lad.

PoseDrawSki sez: "That lad in the drapery really could do with a tailor. Maybe take the waist in a few inches? Right now it's makin' 'is ass look big."

¡Vaya con linear perfection as in the manner of the old French Academie!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:;););););):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
08-22-2016, 11:24 AM
Blimey Mate I've naff put a lot of weight on lately dunno what the Captain wil say !!

yeah not to worry as he's working on his Italien marble Patio fixing a load of Sewer

Pipes as a flower Garden with drip feed as he's fedup carrying buckets of water to

keep his tree's alive :):):):):) and POZDRAWSKI when he's back in Limey Land

will get a right good Kicking

D Akey
08-22-2016, 07:59 PM
Oh ayuhhh. Sure looks like PoseDrawSki's no gettin' kicked. More like kick backs. On the take as it'were. 'E's a bit of an operator that one, by gum. 'E's no been doing a heck of a lot of holdin' 'is water none neither. No cut out for the Californiee desert, is ol' Angus.

PoseDrawSki sez: "Ach and hoot! The sewer pipes we'll be usin' ne'er ha'e been used for the removal o' sewrage. These'll be clean spankin' new, right enuf. The distinction be tha' no bit o' the roughage to be growin' there ha'e e'er been used, na'ary a once neither. No re-purposin' ta garnish me plate come suppertime. No sir. An' boyo it's fekkin' 'ot 'ere. Count yer blessin's."

Nice drawing o' farmer Bill. Looks a bit Armish wif the beard where 'e gave up the vanity o' 'is opper lip hair decoration, as is their plain way.

¡Vaya con fresh vegetables come the daily pickin's!

eighty+
08-23-2016, 12:37 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac yes I gathered from your from 1st post that they were brand spanking new :)

hope they are a reddish colour ( not the grey ones ) as they will enhance the green of the

plants ok as for farmer Bill he's not Armish he's a Savoyard an area south of Geniva a

mountainous range good for skiing and Savoyard food good to hear its as hot as hell

as i think weve had our odd 2 weeks of summer and getting high winds and some rain now

but with luck we might get a indein summer late september :rolleyes: :rolleyes: OK

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE as for POZDRAWSKI who is a veggie

don't let him knosh to much from your Salade bowl ;) :D:D:D

eighty+
08-23-2016, 02:02 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac I thought it was Spring all the time in Californiee :( :):):):):D:D

eighty+
08-23-2016, 04:11 AM
Hi yeah no Gold medal for me Funny that as I used to always win in the sack race

when I was Nipper in early thirties:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
08-23-2016, 10:15 AM
So is that drawing a picture of yer competitive self in the thirties as a nipper, Bud? Ye look lean, in racing trim. . .

PoseDrawSki was no so much a nipper in his thirties. But as he's taking a few nips in his later years he makes tall claims he were a winner in the sack in his twenties cause the cagey lad would throw the race and most always manage to come last. He got more gold medals than 'e knew what to do with. . . or so he claims.

I LOVE that garden projection into me agricultural future, Mr Ploos. You're not far off from how I see it as well. I think I've only ever seen the gray pipe, but I'll have to look for the terra cotta colored plastic kind.I'm sure somebody's got some. It for sure would look better. Also even though flowers make for a better painting, I'll be doing veggies.

Going to get heirloom seeds for the taste -- the kind with flavor as opposed to the genetically engineered stuff that's built for longer shelf life but sometimes tastes like Samsonite luggage. And I don't want to get sued for copyright infringement by some big corporation what's been diddlin' a wee bit too enthusiastically in their genes.

Go man go!!!!!!!!

PoseDrawSki sez: "If ye can no grow 'em, paint 'em! Oh aye. . ."

¡Vaya con the salad cheer, "Kale yes!"

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:;););););):p:p:p:p:p :D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
08-23-2016, 12:25 PM
hi Capt'n Mac yeah in the uk the reddish sewer pipe is used underground the grey

and black above ground ok think the reddish is a stronger and thicker materiel the

angle would be better at 45% and spaced so the plants can grow up unheeded I'm not

sure of the lenth of the sewer pipe maybe 10' if so U would only need 3 then cut in half

ok there is more but I'm going to bed ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
08-23-2016, 10:06 PM
Hi a touch more on Picasso looks as if it could be a S.P as he was a Wiley bugger :D:D:D

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE yeah POZDRAWSKI could spin a good Yarn :eek::eek:

eighty+
08-24-2016, 01:25 PM
sorry I didn't do much as fell asleep CIAO

eighty+
08-26-2016, 10:07 AM
Hi Picasso Finn at last !! as the Weather in the last few Days as Capt'n Mac would say

its as hot as Hell which was too much for this old Sod ok had to go to the Doc's for

a Blood test this morning The Nurse after two needles in the left arm with no joy I said

maybe I'm Freewheeling there is no blood ;):D so then she tried the right arm again

nothing so back to the left at last ok so now I've got to go back in two weeks time for

another check :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI A.W.O.L

D Akey
08-26-2016, 12:59 PM
Ach, me very pale boyo! Somebody nicked yer blood is it then? An' then the nurse come and nicked yer arms wif 'er knittin' needles? Should get 'er to try a dowsing rod maybe.

Hoot, that'll be National Health fer ye, me stalwart pincushion.

Well this Picasso will be up at Sotheby's in the future. Nice one, Mr Ploos!

PoseDrawSki sez: "If that nurse is claimin' ye got no blood, give 'er arse a good pinch. Should clear that question oop right quick, oh aye. . ."

¡Vaya con good 'ealth MacPloos and temperate climates!

eighty+
08-30-2016, 06:12 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac Yeah I'm low on Blood if there is A moon tonight I may Go out and do

some Vampin mind you Its not easy with false Teeth :D:D:D:D:D:D:D Ok I've sat on my

backside since Finnishing Picasso mainly Sleeping then Bingo Andy has turned up with

a Portfilo of Beauties so just had to View that took 1 Afternoon but it done me Good

and got me back drawing Again ok So Had a go at Sargents Begger Girl Yesturday

Afternoon as I seem to be Sleeping in the morning :eek::eek: ok I got up early

Today And pinched a couple of Avril's 1 smiling the other 1 She's Laughing as

REF; Andy said ok but He may Charge Royalties and I said You'll be Lucky as

The REAPER has 1st Claim ;) ;) :(:(:(:(:D:D:D:D OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE is POZDRAWSKI Still fighting fires ! otherwise

Send him to Italy as they could do with some Help and He likes Spaggetti and

A glass or two of Italien Plonk CIAO

eighty+
08-31-2016, 01:41 AM
Hi Andy's Girlfriend ;) ;) :D:D:Dsorry no colour as can't use the Oilbrush like Andy and

the stroke flow maybe its my Joints want a shot of oil YEAH YEAH YEAH :( :(

ok Nuff said :D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI sez :

Maybe I should have Said As seen in the Moonlight

eighty+
08-31-2016, 05:42 AM
HI A Trace with Touch-ups Fron Mr Ploos the old Codger ;) :) :) :):):):):)

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
09-01-2016, 02:22 AM
Hi a bit cooler today :(:(:( CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

AndreaMG
09-01-2016, 04:16 AM
Haha nice ones Dear E+++++++++++++++++++++ I Knew you too had a thing for girls wearing glasses! :o:o:o:o

P.S. as for the royalties i'll p.m. you later with all the details for the money transfer :cool:

D Akey
09-01-2016, 09:20 PM
Looks like the ol' Ploos Boos was driving through the residential district at crack o' dawn and ye snatched oop yer sketch pad just in the nick.

I like the stuff that was inspired by Andrea's history. Yours looks right fine as well.

PoseDrawSki sez: "Keep goin' MacAttenborough Ploos! Ye would do well ta set oop yer easel in a blind near the birdbath."

¡Vaya con lots of panache and bold lines, oh aye!

eighty+
09-01-2016, 10:18 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac Yeah Autumn nearly upon us !! :( and i think that i should follow Andy

in spending more time polishing as the girls look rather pale :D:D:D:D:D:D and i think

i,cloud has buggerd up my computer with a download as nothing seems to be working

properly since :( :( :( ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

POZDRAWSKI :p :p

eighty+
09-02-2016, 11:18 PM
Hi bunged some colour on to see if it would look any better :( :( :( :(

ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE I wonder where POZDRAWSKI is now ??

D Akey
09-03-2016, 05:27 AM
PoseDrawSki sez: "Say that smoothing out the lassie's make-up works pretty well, MacPloos! Yer structure is in bold and gestural and describes the forms and then the color supports that. Super direction, Jimmay, oh aye."

¡Vaya con the intellectual type cause they can surely type!

AndreaMG
09-03-2016, 05:30 AM
It's quite good Dear E maybe too much grin than smile but mine also came out with that funny expression for some reason :rolleyes: Anyways I managed to find the reference pic ;) CIAO VAYA CON DIOS :cool:

eighty+
09-03-2016, 07:18 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac yes I think it looks better! As it looked Stark befor as I see it,

now the eyes nose mouth ok, ? the rest needs sorting out or scrapping?:D:D

as for the hair I haven't got Andy's Creatif Flair as I only copy his marks ok

Hi Andy Thanks for the 2 orignals if its ok with you I'll try to bash them out

but not in your bold style thou ok and I may linger in your gallery for 2 more

as I like what I can see ok for Practise ok

CIAO ASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI :p

eighty+
09-03-2016, 12:59 PM
still trying Bobbi :D:D:D:D:D:D:D might take sometime ok CIAO realy I'm quiet Proud :):):):)

It reminds me of the Blitz

eighty+
09-04-2016, 02:52 AM
Hi haveing a break as the tools have gone bonkers when I set them as soon as the

Pen gets near the painting screen they revert back as they where :( :( ok

any ideas please CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

Yeah she got mixed up with Dickens Thinks she's from the Past :eek::eek:

eighty+
09-04-2016, 06:07 AM
Hi ANDY Yes She Is Grinning you were right I went back as was having trouble

with the tools on the otherone OK I might do a bit more this evening

after I've gone and fed the Cats ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STTATE BBUONO Si SI

eighty+
09-04-2016, 11:37 AM
OK I never got back to Avril :( as got sidetracked CIAO HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE P.C ??

eighty+
09-05-2016, 12:25 AM
Hi That Was Hard work as the tools still dodgy ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Wants a bit more ginger in her hair !??

eighty+
09-05-2016, 02:53 AM
Hi A bit of Practise ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

looks like a Christmas Cracker :D :D:D:D:D

D Akey
09-05-2016, 05:01 PM
Fun stoof, Mister Ploos.

I sure hope Caesar is alright with all that's been going on in Italy of late.

eighty+
09-05-2016, 10:19 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac no Caesar Is in Rome except when he's swanning around in

Corsica :D and Andy is in Torino but if he had his holiday later he would have

closer to the Quake and Silvy lives over that way but I think on the Coast :)

How's the Fires going your way yet ?? had to touch up Andy's Girl do you

it will Be Pistol's at dawn :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS

AndreaMG
09-05-2016, 10:57 PM
Hello Dear E, I took the liberty to make some structural modifications to your picture since the upper head, the jaw and the hand in particular didn't look right OK? I was in Liguria, no earthquake there thanks God... CIAO and VAYA CON DIOS SIEMPRE! :cool::):p;)

Caesar
09-06-2016, 01:58 AM
It's going to take quite a long time to review all I lost of Your prolific production, dear friend!
Your last works are indeed marvellous though and i guess, looking at her identity, that it was Andrea's fault if You came back to our days from XVIII century. LOL:o

eighty+
09-06-2016, 05:29 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Back doing your rounds then we thought you'd

Gone on Strike so to get more time in Sardinia :D:D:D:D:D:D:D ok I've Gone

Back to the Master WATTEAU do you think Manet could have got the idea from

This one ??:confused::):):)CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
09-06-2016, 10:53 AM
Hello Dear E, I took the liberty to make some structural modifications to your picture since the upper head, the jaw and the hand in particular didn't look right OK? I was in Liguria, no earthquake there thanks God... CIAO and VAYA CON DIOS SIEMPRE! :cool::):p;)

yes Andy I did notice the hand but thought the bloke with the camera had got close to the hand:D:D:D:D

Andy I've just looked at her on the ipad and i can see now about the top of her head ilike an Egg :D:D:D:D

Caesar
09-06-2016, 08:22 PM
I think that painters all over art history quite often admired, learned, painted inspired by or changed/ transformed artpieces of some previous great master to evolve. Even more, in several cases great painters had, as their own, a painting or a print of another important artist, generally past ones, because either they liked it or found it challenging for their aims.

So, from Watteau to Manet (Olympia)? Not unlikely at all, since Manet was the only (quasi-)impressionist painter who had academic art studies ....

eighty+
09-07-2016, 03:26 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yes that's true in these latter days of Monet Cezanne Picasso

you never hear much of the argent who made them famous as it apears he could sale

to the gentry who didn't have a clue, anything but I can't Remember His Name ?

Can You ! ?? A name I can Remember is Andy Who Got me Painting his GiRL again :D:D

if he Float's into Rome one day Give him a Kick from me ok ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SIEMPRE SLAINTE

AndreaMG
09-07-2016, 07:07 AM
Now she looks much better maybe the jaw should be a tad smaller but you know I'm a perfectionist and I know every inch of her face as the palm of my arm :o:o:o:o:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::p:p:p:p:p CIAO AND VAYA CON DIOS!

eighty+
09-07-2016, 09:18 AM
Hi Andy Thanks I know I should have done a redraw of her Hand but being Lazying I

just pushed it round with the Knife ok but thanks Again for Making me work and look

More Closely but being a freehand Sketcher some times I can't see whats in front my Nose ok

I've just had 2 hours with David Garret on the Volin Paganini on a link given to me by

Capt'n Mac sometime ago which i hadn't clicked also some painting from Caesar again I

Missed so I will try to do them now ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS

SIEMPRE SLAINTE

eighty+
09-07-2016, 09:04 PM
HAIL O CAESAR O MIGHTY ONE yes the 1st of the five you sent me sometime ago

I will go back to get the name of the artist ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si SLAINTE

IVAYA CON DIOS SIEMPRE