PDA

View Full Version : Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

eighty+
05-15-2016, 11:26 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac on the Infanta it looks like i'm back to my old Habit eye's to low ok :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
05-15-2016, 01:15 PM
Ok I had to give her a Face lift ok will look tomorrow to see how she looks ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..........POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
05-15-2016, 01:29 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac on the Infanta it looks like i'm back to my old Habit eye's to low ok :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

This one looks like Helen Mirren after she drank her fill at your opening. . . right out of the cement truck. Red Burgundy it was too.

She's a wee bit more than boss eyed -- she's right queen eyed, she is!

As to the MacHapsburg lassie, I wouldn't go looking for standard proportions from that Clan. Nay lad. Not with their keeping it all in the family as t'wer. Odd thing about it was that it was incredibly efficient for holding control over Europe for a long time. Just they took a penalty for odd features and in some cases insanity.

Anyway, you keep painting, and be confident that no matter what the proportions you paint, there's some poor sot out there what looks exactly like it, at some point in time.

Go man go!!!!!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ”Vaya con where the heck they lookin', eh?

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:;););););):p:p:p:p:p :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::o:o:o:o:o

eighty+
05-15-2016, 01:40 PM
Capt'n. MAC. I like that. Makes me happy to think that there's some poor sot who thinks its him /her

Anyway, you keep painting, and be confident that no matter what the proportions you paint, there's some poor sot out there what looks exactly like it, at some point in time.

Go man go!!!!!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ”Vaya con where the heck they lookin', eh?

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:;););););):p:p:p:p:p :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::o:o:o:o:o[/QUOTE]

eighty+
05-15-2016, 11:04 PM
Hi looking at her in the light. Of the day not to bad. At least she's got the Regal Look on the IPad

:D:D:D. CIAO. IVAYA. CON. DIOS. SLAINTE............... POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-16-2016, 04:28 AM
Arh Well Capt'n Mac she's got a hint of a smile :) and at least somebody might take the poor Tyke in from the Cold maybe there's another Dickens around

but I doubt it these days its just Sod U Jack I'm alright :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..............POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
05-16-2016, 07:40 AM
Pretty darn nice, Mr Ploos. Actually with her loot, I'm pretty sure she'd be the one saying "I'm alright, Jack, take your hands off of my stack." to steal a line from Pink Floyd.

Anyway, the eyes look pretty good. She *may* be a little tall in the head. The source painting by Velasquez is that tall as you have it. It's not normal proportions in that it makes the top part of her head a little larger vertically than normal proportions are for the average.

But that's all Velazquez's doing, not yours, which is fairly faithful to the Spanish Master's proportions. Heck, the lass may have actually looked that way. Many times, portraiture of nobility required flattery, and he may have elongated her a little without it being too obvious that she was being flattered, so they couldn't come back and say, "Are you saying my daughter is some kind of freak? Off with his testicles!"

Like I say, it was a fine line to walk, but you wanted to still be able to walk at all. . . and get paid in the bargain.

So you did a nice Spanish courtly job, Sr. Ploos!

PoseDrawSki! y ”Vaya con can't always call 'em as ya see em! (if ya knows what's good fer ye, matey. . . oh aye. . .)"

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::p:p:p:p:p:cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
05-16-2016, 11:47 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac ok I've taken a bit off her head But I think Velazquez was too good an artist to revert to flattery So must be the Hapsboug Line just look at the Father :D:D:D:

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
05-16-2016, 11:50 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac ok I've taken a bit off her head But I think Velazquez was too good an artist to revert to flattery So must be the Hapsboug Line just look at the Father :D:D:D:

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Caesar
05-16-2016, 07:12 PM
You're dealing wonderfully with Velasquez and with his menińas, I see. You rendered wonderfully the tactile feeling of the silk of her dress as well as the expressions and posture of all these noble characters.

D Akey
05-16-2016, 09:28 PM
Would make a great mini-series for the BBC about this lot. The better the painter you are, the less likely that The Inquisition will get its hands on you. So paint for your life Velasquez!

And I think if you ever needed to pick up a couple bob, you could do some hair stylin'.

PloosDrawSki! y ”Vaya con 'a little off the top'!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
05-17-2016, 12:11 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thank You a word from U always helps me threw the day :) :) :)

Hi Capt'n Mac thanks Do U think if I went down on Brighton Beach in the heat of the Noon-day Sun I could earn a few cups of Coffee

From the tourist Then ?? ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D

OK A quick Starter lot of bashing around to get these eye's Right :D:D:D:D

To U Both Thanks for helping me along the Path with lots of Laughter ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE IVAYA POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-17-2016, 01:21 AM
Hi A quick Starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...............IVAYA POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-17-2016, 03:29 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac I don't think U would argue with Her :eek: :eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D: CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
05-17-2016, 04:15 AM
Has a hand done look to these. I'm thinking that perfect proportions are not always essential. Nice if you can get them. But it also gives these forms a personal look, unless it's only one eye that's off and it looks like the model was really not normal in themselves and the artist was being faithful to what he saw.

The nice thing about placement with this program is that you can select the area with the eye in it, and nudge it a bit to place it well (talking about the first one where the cat's right eye is a little low.) Not horrible. But it's a wee bit low.

I nudge parts of my drawings all the time for compositional reasons. . . and proportions too. People who draw all the time may not often have those problems, but it's been a long time since I drew enough to never fail in getting it right the first time. But even then there were always little things I needed to adjust.

That's one of the beauties of working in a pale blue pencil first to work out the drawing and then coming back with black (or whatever other than pale blue) so that it shows as the place you finally decided to make the mark.

Anyway, it's very normal for any artist, any time and place, master or not, to change their mind, or look at something and want to adjust it. So don't get discouraged. They just have their ways to fix it when they want to improve something. And now with the computer, we can select the area and do anything at all with it.

PloosDrawSki! y ”Vaya con feeling your way into it!

eighty+
05-17-2016, 05:10 AM
Hey Capt'n Mac this Bloke Look Happy must have all his cash stached in the Cayman Isle's ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D

Yes sometimes when the drawing is so bad it takes me hours to sort and then I find its the Wrong one :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

i never had that problem with the Bus Sketch'es:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
05-17-2016, 07:16 AM
Maybe if you get one of them vibrating massage chairs to sketch from. Kinda like when you had your sea legs and stepped on solid land. . . didn't work so well since you were used to the bobbing and weaving.

As you learned to draw, you done acclimated to the Ploos Boos' bouncing and jostling around whilst sketching. And as the passengers you sketched trundled and bounced, their eyes were all askew. And you learned to compensate for it.

Kinda like wanting to break down a locked door rushing at it, and just as you're ready for impact, somebody opens the door and throws you all off and your stumble through crashing into the mops and brooms.

Oh aye. That's what ye knead. . . a good kneading. . . or at least a vigorous massage chair, shipmate. . .to give ye that added Ploos Boos shimmy.

PloosDrawSki! y ”Vaya con just compensation!

eighty+
05-17-2016, 12:22 PM
Hi I see that they found this one , A Man ? looks like more a Selfportrait of Velazquez To ME ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINE .....POZDRAWSKI

Capt'n Mac It sounds good but I drop off to Sleep even when watching Football :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
05-18-2016, 08:08 AM
Well Capt'n Mac Bash me with a Bloater I think I've gone and Dunnit but check the left eye as i forgot what U said OK

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE IVAYA CON POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
05-18-2016, 09:52 PM
Wonderful flamenco dance by You!
What about the modest Gerolamo Induno herebelow to go on after You end up with Velasquez.
Here's an image on a site http://www.sothebys.com/fr/auctions/ecatalogue/lot.107.html/2009/old-master-paintings-xix-century-paintings-furniture-ceramics-and-works-of-art-and-books-mi0299
and herebelow some other paintings.

eighty+
05-19-2016, 12:41 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One WOW U are a hard Taskmaster But thanks I think I've nearly finnished with Diego Velazquez and I looked

At Sotheby's a goodhour but think the ones you've shown should keep me trying for some time I only hope I pass the exam you

have set for me , once again Thank U for keeping me on my Toes :) CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

IVAYA Y CON POZDRAWSKI:cool::cool:

kenmo
05-19-2016, 01:19 AM
Awesome image additions to the thread....

eighty+
05-19-2016, 03:17 AM
Hi Ken Thanks regards to your Dad hope he's Well CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
05-19-2016, 06:28 AM
Hi a Woman By Diego is FINN OK 1 to go CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-19-2016, 12:09 PM
Quick Starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
05-19-2016, 08:28 PM
Fine portraits WIPs. Not the kind of woman we'd be glad to marry though. Apart from hardly favorable aesthetic considerations, she looks at least gruff!

eighty+
05-19-2016, 11:28 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yes She may look gruff and Diego aways painted as seen so she's a big Strong bird but a gentlewomen ok

in this day an age she would have been a champion at the Discus and shoot put :) :) ok that next starter Is from Sothebyys U sent

me ok I have To find the painting again to find out who the Artist is I know its a Quick rough Sketch of a Bird wearing a top Hat

with a child standing beside her all I know is its by a Italien Artist about 1620 maybe U can find out ??? ok

CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE ..................POZDRAWSKI

ok Found By Domenico Induno After the Battle 1848 ....1850 WATERCOLOUR :D:D

eighty+
05-20-2016, 01:10 AM
ok A touch more as at my age I've dicided to take it slowly :D:D:D Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ........POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
05-20-2016, 01:20 AM
A bird wearing a top had and a child beside in a XVII century painting? I just can't guess. A quite curious subject indeed.Sure it's not one of the devils of Bosch or some weird Brueghel painting?

Caesar
05-20-2016, 01:21 AM
I see. You meant a girl by bird ....

eighty+
05-20-2016, 03:45 AM
Yep Sorry if I confused you Caesar and was painted Watercolour in 1850 CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si

and that big rough woman is a Man I've just read AE-SOP, AE-SOP Fables being your a inteIlect U would Know OK

eighty+
05-20-2016, 05:26 AM
Hi a Quick fun one ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
05-20-2016, 08:15 PM
Yeah, now I remeber! Aesop. He was an ancient Greek author of fables, but with a deep lesson, a moral inside, such as The Lion and the Mouse, The Hare and the Turtle etc... We were right to be cautious about a marriage with such a "woman". We would have risked a surprise and to listen to fables with moral.
In such a case it would have been much better to have married Scheherazade, apart from her beauty, for at least 1.001 nights we wouldn't have to switch on our telly ...
The corresponding Latin writer, later on, was Phaedrus, both coming long before La Fontaine, Perrault, Grimm brothers or Andersen on this genre.

eighty+
05-21-2016, 01:30 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One just awoke Thanks for Scheherazade WOW 1001 nights With Szade would Polish Me off ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-21-2016, 05:36 AM
HAIL O CAESAR O MIGHTY ONE A Szade For you OK ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-21-2016, 12:11 PM
Hi After The Battle No 3 ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS Slainte POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-21-2016, 10:35 PM
After the Battle 1848....1850 They have called it a Draw :D:D:D:D FINN CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .......POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-22-2016, 07:41 AM
Hi Caesar Another one For you ok ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE ,,,,,,,, POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-22-2016, 08:48 AM
Hi Quick Starter Miguel Barber To the Pope OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ............POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
05-22-2016, 06:09 PM
Howdy Mr Ploos. Just passing through on the electronic jet stream. Enjoying your paintings. I would swear Caesar's going to get you appointed Ploos, the papal painter.

Ploos the papal painter
Lived by the sea
And painted in the baroque style
in a land called Brighton B(each)

PloosDrawSki the Ploos Boos rider. . .

<everybody sing>
<cancel that. . .be careful what ye wish fer . . . oooh me auditory sensibilities>

Just started playing the guitar again and I seem to have misplaced me callouses. . . yeesh. I'm getting blisters!

Anyway, hope you're well. Paintings looking good if not a little formal. I quite like the lass outdoors with her packed bags.

Go man go!!!!!!!!

PloosDrawSki! y ”Vaya con extreme beard forms!

eighty+
05-22-2016, 08:19 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac Blisters congrats it means lots of practise no joy without Pain mine's in the Legs :D:D:D:D:D I've been Watching

on telly the young Musician's of the year was Fantastic I throughly enjoyed it took me back of Dad trying to teach me the Piano

But no joy so he gave up :) :)

eighty+
05-22-2016, 10:59 PM
Hi Mother Jeronima FINN ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ....................POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
05-23-2016, 07:40 PM
Well done the nun! She looks threatening though, like if she's gonna tap on Your head with her cross if You don't start making and accomplishing the "fioretti" (little flowers), i.e. some little waivers or promises or specific short prayer to Virgin Mary all good kids should do in May, her Month ... LOL:o;)

eighty+
05-23-2016, 08:32 PM
Ho Ho Caesar Funny you should say that as they were my thoughts too when painting her but knowing how good an artist

Diego Velazquez was it would have been true to life, I wonder what she thought of it ?? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO

STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE ...............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-23-2016, 11:02 PM
A bit more on the Barber ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-24-2016, 01:56 AM
Hi A quick Starter Ok Caesar confused What does this Mean Retrato de Caballero. Francisco Pacheco ??

CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE .....................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-24-2016, 04:08 AM
Hi found the full lenth one of Aesop ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-24-2016, 07:41 AM
Hi a starter Don Pedro rhnk I've got to check His head size OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .....POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
05-24-2016, 01:44 PM
Boy, medieval nuns get such a bad rap, don't they? Right across the knuckles.

When I come to browse your thread here Mr Ploos, I feel like I'm playin' aboot in a new housin' project, as I did in days of yore, where it was all aboot the slabs and frames and trenches for the sewers. What a fun time that was.

So it's pretty cool watching your figures coming to life.

Go man Go!!!!!

PloosDrawSki! y ”Vaya con the classical frame up job!

Caesar
05-24-2016, 07:27 PM
Fine, McPloos dealing with the most powerful guy of the Spanish Kingdom (a true Empire, considering the colonies in those times)! Don't trust them too much, they were all but good boys!
The nun is possibly the most benign of them, although she may possibly motivate You in case by some lovely whipping, just to ignite Your brain and save Your soul.
After all that encouraging practice was a quite long lasting one, especially in UK, where teachers, professors and military officers used to go around with a purposedly made stick, wasn't it? LOL;):o

eighty+
05-24-2016, 08:22 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac .........CAESAR Gute morgan mes amies the next is me on the IPad whilst in Bed now I've just had my Cornflakes

with Banana and back on the computer and rareing to go (Back to Sleep ) OK first things first so back to the Barber To sort out his Eyes

ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE and POZDRAWSKI who mix'es my colours so he tell's me :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
05-24-2016, 10:00 PM
Hi Ok I think I've sorted the Barber's eyes (Hope) CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-25-2016, 03:18 AM
Hi Aesop is FINN OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .......................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-25-2016, 04:37 AM
ok haveing a rest befor I tackle the Ruff :eek: CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-25-2016, 11:30 AM
:D:D:D:D Well what more can I say :confused: :confused: :confused: CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .............POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
05-25-2016, 12:59 PM
I see you took up a trade. Barberin'. Ye heard of the old saying that the cobbler's children go barefoot. In your case, the barber's gone without his clip. Lookin' a wee bit like Robinson Caruso Ploos, the cast away, lookin' up where ye might find Friday in the almanac. And to top it off, ye painted the coast line upon which ye got marooned. Don't look half bad.

Well it's a fine group of dandys yer keepin coompnay with, lad. I should think you'd probably the first one to crack a smile, oh aye as it's rather dubious you could find a glimmer of humour between 'em.

PloosDrawSki! y ”Vaya con folks your most likely to win against at the game Twister at a party! They could be a little tight in the area of the spine.

Go man go!!!!!!!!

eighty+
05-25-2016, 08:01 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac how's the Geetar ? hands ok :D and that Island is the perfect one to B marooned on as has all mod-cons (NZ)

I didn't know that the land of milk. Sunshine. and Honey had Twister's :confused: CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS

and watch out for POZDRAWSKI as he's doing a tour on his Bike your way :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
05-25-2016, 10:58 PM
Hi the Man with the Ruff is FINN ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .....................POZDRAWSKI

Wonder what happened to his left Lughole :D :D

eighty+
05-26-2016, 02:04 AM
hi a quick smash but the Prince looks as if he's riding high on the Hoss ok will check tomorrow as I'v got lots of bills and paperwork to sort ok

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .......Pozdrawski gone on tour California :(:D:D:D:D

D Akey
05-26-2016, 03:42 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac how's the Geetar ? hands ok :D and that Island is the perfect one to B marooned on as has all mod-cons (NZ)

I didn't know that the land of milk. Sunshine. and Honey had Twister's :confused: CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS

and watch out for POZDRAWSKI as he's doing a tour on his Bike your way :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Geetar's very happy at the moment, I dare say. At least I'm having a great time.

So this here's the box cover of the game "Twister". Just imagine your Spanish models from the Baroque era having a go.

Also, was talkin' to PoseDrawSki as he stopped his bike excursion for a moment for some fish tacos, who told me there's evidence that Marco Polo came back from China with the game. Took the idea from a wall painting. And after he returned he introduced the game at court, after a few rounds they chucked him into prison for lewd behavior. Claimed he was out to shame the nobility because once he started taking bets, he pulled out a Shao Lin monk as a ringer.

PloosDrawSki! y ”Vaya con cycles!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :p:p:p:p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

eighty+
05-26-2016, 05:59 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac. Looks a bit like the tango. Contact sport. ;). Good to hear your feeding POZDRAWSKI and the Geetar man is happy. May we expect a song soon. :D:D. HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
05-27-2016, 02:11 AM
Hi Time to Walk the legs befor they forget Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI still away on his Bike:D

eighty+
05-27-2016, 04:28 AM
Hi quick practise ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
05-28-2016, 03:06 AM
Hi Me and the Hoss have parted Company :D:D:D ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI still in the land of the YANKS ;):D

D Akey
05-28-2016, 06:36 AM
Ach! Very clever, to no longer make taking pains about the eyes looking right together by eliminating one of the eyes. A good patch would also do the trick. Yar, matey! Avast and coif that facial hair for your raid on Tortuga. They'll reckon you're a right gent and hand ye the keys to the city.

And the lad on the horse -- that horse looks like it would do just fine carrying the weight of an armored knight. Stout beastie, him. . . I mean the horse, no the rider in this instance.

Fine work in the field of honor in all cases. . . except for the pirate sidebar and patch o'er the eye hole.

PloosDrawSee! y ”Vaya con once more into the breeches! (after your cornflakes)

eighty+
05-28-2016, 11:29 AM
Capt'n Mac I like that one word from U and we have a pirate with a patch over his right eye l must

Admit it would help. Me as I aways seem to get one eye higher or lower then the other :D:D:D

and the Hoss. u could put 6 armoured. Knights on his back. And he wouldn't know. As he

Weighs about 3/4 of a ton ok. I see there's onother bloke on hoss a white one this time. So just

To Make it hard. Diego Velazquez Has thrown in some tapestry in the background and laughed

Like a drain ;):D:D. CIAO. IVAYA. CON DIOS. SLAINTE if U see POZDRAWSKI tell him to bring

Back. A couple of bottles. Of Bercardi. Ok. ;):(:D

eighty+
05-29-2016, 12:15 AM
A quick Starter the White Hoss Ok we are in the minst of a Storm Thunder Lighting Rain :eek: ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAIMTE

D Akey
05-29-2016, 02:36 AM
Very imaginative! I had not long ago seen a video of a lightning storm shot with a high speed camera so the lightning bolts slowly unfolded rather than shot in and gone in a flash.

I never would have associated such a pattern as you used here as a baroque representation of lightning. Very cool. I think he may want to lower his sword though. Would work like a lightning rod and zap the hell out of him. I think that's why his trusty steed is blanched. Wondering how his rider got the name Jumpin' Jack Flash. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

PloosDrawSee! y ”Vaya con playing a nine iron in the storm!

eighty+
05-29-2016, 04:34 AM
Hey hey HEY Capt'n Mac as your looking :D:D:D I'm showing no2 I've had to cut a chunk off the HOSS Backside see if it looks

about Right as I'm not sure Myself :confused: and moving the Tapestry as I go along the Storm has passed Sunshine at the Moment

I like the Idea of a speed Camera would help when Drawing :cool::cool: CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA La VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
05-29-2016, 08:27 AM
ok My lot for tonight ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE :D:D:D

pat1940
05-29-2016, 09:54 AM
Hi dear eighty, wow you have fantastic paintings there, you have been a busy man, so nice to view again, wonderful job, take care

eighty+
05-29-2016, 10:10 AM
Hi pat. Nice to see yuh nice:D:D. Are U back Home. Or still in Cunulk's land how,s. your mother in law?been quiet. Here since U went away. :D:D:D. No painting to view I expect you've got them all stashed
In your computer waiting to surprise us. Ok. Pat CIAO. IVAYA. CON DIOS. SLAINTE

eighty+
05-29-2016, 10:20 PM
Hi got to have a rest as the Eye's are watering and aching ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
05-30-2016, 03:53 AM
Jeeemanee christmas, Mr Ploos! Look at all that filigree and pattern. Be kind to the orbs, lad. Take good care of them.

You probably did tapestries in a former life. If there's a medieval corne flake stuck in the weave, 'twould be a sure tip off 'twere your goode selfe in the jolly old pip pip past livin' the life o' the tapestrian.

Gruel for everybody!

PloosDrawSee! y ”Vaya con ornamentals!

eighty+
05-30-2016, 09:31 AM
ok Finnished at last Ok CIAO

Hi Cap'tn Mac I couldn't find the Cornflake :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
05-30-2016, 11:08 PM
hi a bit of practse Fun ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
05-31-2016, 01:54 AM
Hi The Jester From Leicester GO MAN GO ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
05-31-2016, 07:58 AM
Hi Cap'tn Mac I See POZDRAWSKI Back wearing a Dogs coller has he been converted ?? over there :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
05-31-2016, 12:28 PM
Hi A wee bit More ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINE .................and POZDAWSKI BACK :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
05-31-2016, 06:54 PM
Hi Cap'tn Mac I See POZDRAWSKI Back wearing a Dogs coller has he been converted ?? over there :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Just getting into the spirit of Memorial Day with his dog tags. Best take him to see a vet. Lots of 'em out today.

PloosDrawSki! y ”Vaya con vetting PloosDrawSki!

:):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):)

D Akey
05-31-2016, 06:58 PM
Hi A wee bit More ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINE .................and POZDAWSKI BACK :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The comic obviously has never kicked a soccer ball with them there bird legs.
But he's a jester, so may be the team's mascot. . . out of uniform. He normally looks like a bear. . . or was that the cockerel with the doggerel?

PloosDrawSki! y ”Vaya con comic relief!

Caesar
05-31-2016, 07:18 PM
WOW, what a gallery of people and attires! So interesting and fashionable. Your endless energy and colorful outcomes are sheer pleasure to enjoy!

eighty+
06-01-2016, 04:04 AM
Wow No I can stand Back I can See all my Drawing Mistakes Yuk :eek: :o

HI CAPT'N MAC Yeah But what a Striker 1 goal a Match have heard threw the grapevine that Juv are trying to sign him ;):D:D:D

HAIL O Caesar O Mighty One OK The Euro Chanpions Football is nearly with us :D:D:D And Egland has a chance as we have

4 good strikers at last 3 young ones and 1 old one ok good Viewing watch Kane

To U Both CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE ....................and Rev POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
06-01-2016, 06:45 AM
Hi By Bouguereau a quick tart up OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
06-01-2016, 09:50 AM
Hi another Tart as I'm Lazy OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...................POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
06-01-2016, 07:48 PM
What a dramatic further improvement of Your capabalities, dear friend! I'm speechless. Bouguereau too in Your bag!

Dear ATPlus, this time England shall not disappoint the expectations to win they usually have and deceive Your people.
I hope they eventually set up sophisticated enough tacticts and learned some streetsmart tricks this time, because France plays at home, Germany is world championship, Spain is always redoutable since they win all European cups and are in any European final (even if their teams rely on many top class international champions too) and Belgium have today an unbelievable pool of talents which is even better or better fit for all European leagues than those of England. I would be also worried by Sweden, a very solid team with a rank 1 player like Ibrahimovic no other team, apart Portugal with Rondaldo, have.
As for Italy, this time we are in a cyclical downturn which is possibly lowest than ever, with quite a few of our best midfield players injured and unavailable, so we may just assist and possibly have some fun.
Therefore Germany, and England as well to some extent, may finally stop to be afraid to go on with their tradional series of losses against us in meaningful matches, because our tactical awareness and astuteness can hardly support us this time. Our only strong points are today our trainer's ferocity and our goalkeeper/ defenders pack resilience, the rest being quite ordinary and since You cannot win without scoring ....

eighty+
06-01-2016, 08:50 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One thanks for your comments on Football yes Italy does seem to be in the doldrums at the Moment and I do

Watch the German football on Monday nights on the telly yes they look strong and fast and U can trust them to b very close to the Final

Sweden I'm not sure of even with Ibrahimovic a top world class player reminds me of the french player who's now the manager of R'Madrid

I would hope to see Argen Robben sadly overlooked whos workrate and skills stands well above all the top great players But what I like

about England is they are at last begining to play like a Continetal team due mainly to watching Imports to our teams :D:D:D

Or maybe its the high Wages that Stemulates them ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE ........................POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
06-01-2016, 09:57 PM
:o;) Ahahahahah, yes, high wages may be of great help indeed, although, looking at Leicester or at Atletico and even Juve, I think that future higher wages work even better than actual ones to motivate, even apart from a genuine team spirit ....:o;)
Moreover I'm not that sure that too many sheikhs, oil tycoons etc. with too much money are always the best to win, see Champions League.
They treat top coaches/ managers as if they were prophets or magicians, not considering how wide their actual experience (not appearance) really is. Anyway it's far easier for some of them to play the supercoach role when they have a team stuffed of top players You like, isn't it? And still sometimes they fail miserely (see Mourinho, Benitez, Guardiola with Bayern to some extent ...). I think their networks and communication/commercial fame have more appeal than their skills.

eighty+
06-01-2016, 10:34 PM
Hi a Quick rough starter ok

Caesar Yes we are all watching Mourinho to see if he can work his Magic at Man.U :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .............POZDRAWSKI is getting his Footer Boots ready :eek::eek::eek:

D Akey
06-02-2016, 04:16 AM
Good stuff lad. I particularly love the tartan MacBougerreau. . . I mean a Beaugerreau tart. They're always so tasty. Good popovers as well.

PloosDrawSki! y ”Vaya con symbols of the feminine ideal!

eighty+
06-02-2016, 08:12 AM
Hi. Capt'n MAC After doing the rough portrait of Vermeer and chatting to Caesar about football.
I felt so tired That sat in the armchair and went to sleep and just woke. So been asleep all day
Which is not good. So ok. CIAO. IVAYA. CON DIOS

eighty+
06-02-2016, 12:55 PM
Hi Woke up 1oc so just bunged some coiour on so I could see him better ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
06-02-2016, 11:24 PM
Hi Feel a bit better today not so tired OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
06-03-2016, 07:56 AM
PoseDrawSki sent me a link. He thought you might like it. Inspire a painting at the very least.

I say: A kick to the ol' bucket list. Super Power: Time travel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWRrcNoP1kw

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::o:o:o:o:o :o:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::p:p:p:p:p:p:eek:: eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

eighty+
06-03-2016, 10:41 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac thanks for the link had a quick look there was some old guys fighting outside a nurseing Home I don't think I'll go To that one too rowdy

Wouldn't B able to paint ;):D:D:D but there look like some good lower down ok I have'nt done much today tried tarting up the milkMaid ok CIAO

HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ....................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
06-03-2016, 12:10 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac a Head a quick Smash he got Fat in the Drawing ok :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
06-03-2016, 02:36 PM
YOU WIN! (oh sorry, I was still with Street Fighter). . . I mean GREAT JOB!

I really like the Vermeer! Really nice surfaces to the areas painted. Nice and clean.

Also the lad with the square head -- really good, You see when you have things working with the whole context of your image, it works just fine, even if you say he got "fat". Nobody who is not looking at the source (or has it memorized from the original art), would think anything other than he's a solid statuesque symbol of "Strength" or a tough nut. And I like the lad in the hat above as well. Really cookin'!

Looks great these pics.

Go man go, and PloosDrawSki! y ”Vaya con makin' 'em come to life."

eighty+
06-03-2016, 08:33 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac Yeah a bit like doing Bus sketches smash them down as quick as U can befor thev'e Gone :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
06-03-2016, 10:23 PM
Hi I quiet Like these quick smashes good drawing excersies ? Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

pat1940
06-04-2016, 04:52 AM
These are so great eighty, really like the milkmaid and the couple, wish I could smash like that lol

eighty+
06-04-2016, 05:12 AM
Pat. I'm sure. U Can. , look how you've mastered the colours. So just get your nose out of the garden

And start smashing. Ok. If in doubt just look. At some of my past bus sketches. :D:D. OK

CIAO. IVAYA. CON. DIOS. SLAINTE"...............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
06-04-2016, 08:17 AM
Hi this one made me laugh as it looks a Fun Storm Trooper as shown on T V :D:D:D:D:D ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
06-04-2016, 10:08 AM
Hi she looks like a Champion Arm Westler I've had A bet on Her if U fancy Your Chance ok Roll up and get in the que :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ....................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
06-04-2016, 11:40 AM
This Artist is Fantastic why have we been kept in the dark the wrong agent should have gone to spec saver's :(;);):D:D:D:D:D:D:D Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

SLAINTE .........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
06-05-2016, 12:17 AM
Hi OK I've Bunged a Bit of colour on so I could see where they were Hiding and lifted the Women's left arm but still maybe a bit more ??

OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...........................IVAYA CON POZDRAWSKI The Paint Mixer :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
06-05-2016, 01:23 AM
Making the rounds I see. Pretty idyllic I dare say.

Go man go. Toss me some grapes then, eh? But hold off a dozen or so years.

PloosDrawSki! y ”Vaya con a good harvest once again!

eighty+
06-05-2016, 02:40 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac Shouldn't U B watching Baseball as POZDRAWSKI has just made a Home Run ( strike) ??:eek::D:D:D

Sorry your to late no grapes as we are at the Corn Harvest Now :D:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
06-05-2016, 08:03 AM
OK I've called it FINN but might need More OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..................POZDRAWSKI

Ow yeah she said Have got a Long neck ? I said Sorry I had Lunch with Modigliani:D:D:D

I see I've Lost A Leg :cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
06-05-2016, 12:44 PM
hi ok should B in bed CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ............POZDRAWSKI

Sleep Well:D:D:D

eighty+
06-06-2016, 02:13 AM
Hi ok I've Sorted his leg out and found another Basket so was well worth going back and a few touch-ups ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .....POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
06-06-2016, 05:12 AM
As they say Another one hits the Dust OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
06-06-2016, 07:35 AM
Hi a quick Starter can't remember who By will try to find later OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
06-07-2016, 12:22 AM
Hi :D:D:D:D as a request to my 4 year old nieghbour ROSCOE Batman strikes again :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO

eighty+
06-07-2016, 12:07 PM
Hi thought I'd have finished it today but sleep thought otherwise ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
06-07-2016, 06:40 PM
Excellent.
I like Your personal selection of colors in both the warm palette and the cold palette paintings. Although Your works are inspired by famous masterpieces, Your personal touch, as for drawing and colors, is evident and unique!

eighty+
06-07-2016, 09:25 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One thank You I didn't Know my drawing showed threw I don't if I'm Mad but I refuse to go down the Tracing Route

as for choseing Colours I can't Claim that as I try to keep what the Master's have done as near as Possible ok this quick Sketch of Paganini

done on my IPad from memory after looking at Ingres one and as U can see my Memory she ain't So Good ;) :D But will have a shot

at the Original one and with luck the Painting by Delacroix on my main computer

eighty+
06-07-2016, 11:58 PM
Hi I've found out Who the Artist is Henri Iebasque Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
06-08-2016, 01:41 AM
Hi A Charcoal Drawing By I. Lhermitte ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
06-08-2016, 02:28 AM
Nice stuff. Got the feel really nicely.

So regarding the kid's art, can he be 4 years old already? Man oh man. This is the kid who you've been doing pictures of all along?

PloosDrawSki! y ”Vaya con neighbor kids!

eighty+
06-08-2016, 05:56 AM
YEP SPOT ok Cap'tn Mac thats Roscoe like to draw With the big oil brush but mainly Black on the IPad and if i try to change the

colour on the wheel its a fight :D:D:D:D and he know's how to work all the Gadgets:cool::cool::cool: CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

SLAINTE .........................IVAYA Y CON POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
06-08-2016, 07:36 PM
You go on like a high-speed train! You fiddler was lost along the track so far with no progress, while other views are quickly passing by and taking colors! Centuries of great art are whizzing on Your track!

eighty+
06-08-2016, 10:31 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One thanks I'll have a go at the Fiddler today. As he's got left behind

:D CIAO. STATTE. BBUONO Si. Si. SLAINTE. POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
06-09-2016, 02:34 AM
HEY HEY HEY CAESAR Another Great Italien Fiddler and I don't mean your last P'M . no Paganini packed them In all Over Europe

even up with the Brits that funny lot who don't now wether their coming or Going :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
06-09-2016, 02:57 AM
HEY HEY HEY CAESAR Another Great Italien Fiddler and I don't mean your last P'M . no Paganini packed them In all Over Europe

even up with the Brits that funny lot who don't now wether their coming or Going :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Now that's an Ingresin' (pronounced hagin') offense, Pard, I reckon.

Right. The artist's name was Ingres. It's pronounced "Ang". Always blew my mind between the spelling and pronunciation. Tack onto that Jean Auguste Dominique to the "Ang", and say it three times really fast. It's actually easier to draw like him than say his name. And his work is really tight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_z558TDsRA

Somewhere down the line I saw a device that worked like a projector. It would take the sitter's likeness and project it onto a paper. The artist would be in a hooded box enclosure to keep the outside light away so that the light coming off the sitter would create a clear image on the page. And then you just trace. It was essentially a mini camera obscura that had been used for quite a while by the time we got to Ingres.

I mean it's very do-able to do this by hand without the assist of the camera obscura, but it certainly made it faster and easier and super accurate like how we do it with a tracing image in ArtRage.

PloosDrawSki! y ”Vaya con playin' all the Ingres-els!

eighty+
06-09-2016, 03:51 AM
Capt'n Mac can U just see me on the Bus with a big box but not for me I get to much pleasure from just Drawing even when it looks like a

Piccasso one eye up and one eye down but I did read somewhere that Ang couldn't Draw fact or fiction I don'nt know ok

But reminds of the french Artist who could draw only Apples and the same oid Mountain :D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE ...............IVAYA Y Poze Draw SKI_______________________:eek::eek:

eighty+
06-09-2016, 04:57 AM
Hi A quick Smash to get the Feel of Delacriox's Painting ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
06-09-2016, 05:18 AM
Well, boyo, you're definitely gettin' the Ingres of it. :rolleyes:

Yeah, well, as Zorba would say, you're doing a splendiferous job, on and off the boos, oh aye.

eighty+
06-09-2016, 08:14 AM
Hi. Capt'n. Mac. Well they. Say. He was a Jimi Hendrix in his day could play the voilin in either hand. And whilst swimming in the sea:D:D:D. CIAO. HASTA LA. VISTA. SLAINTE. Don't tell. POZDRAWSKI
Or he might try. U now what a mad SOD. He is :eek::eek::D:D

D Akey
06-09-2016, 02:41 PM
T'were said he done made a pact with the Devil his own damn self to play that a-way. Don't know if ol' PoseDrawSki would be willin' ta pay that ultimate price.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

eighty+
06-09-2016, 11:04 PM
Dunno. Capt'n Mac. Maybe he's the devil already just keeping an eye on me ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO. IVAYA CON. DIOS. SLAINTE. .................................................. ........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
06-10-2016, 02:03 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac Is these what U mean ;):D:D:D ok Not my Cup of tea thank You I stick to my funny ones in the style simlar to Piccasso

:D:D with floating eyes and either leaning to the left or Right as They say I'm accusstion to your Face :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HASTA LA VISTA .................................................. .and the Devils own POZDRAWSKI :eek::eek:

D Akey
06-10-2016, 05:47 AM
Hahah. Great find and great job Maestro Ploos! Never saw this piece before but it's most definitely in line with the gossip of the day regarding Paganini and his deal with Mr D.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCsVEsQlm7o

PagaDrawSki! y ”Vaya con old school Elvis!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:;););););):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
06-10-2016, 09:16 AM
Hi. Capt'n Mac. Aw

Hi Capt'n. Mac. As U can see from above. That I fell asleep. And now I've forgotten what I was going to

Say :D:D:D. Ok. CIAO. HASTA. LA. VISTA

D Akey
06-10-2016, 10:20 AM
The customary response I tend to get is: "ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz. . ." That response is trending well.

Carry On Snoring -- the movie they were afraid to make.

So Go Man Go! (after your done writing the dirst draft of that script). Considering so much of your time is devoted to recharging your batteries, you get one heck of a lot of fine paintings and drawings done.

PloosSnoreSki! y ”Vaya con . . . um. . . something. . .!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool::cool::c ool::cool:

eighty+
06-10-2016, 11:29 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac Yes tis I Awake for a while at the moment I'm Confused Wether I'm a European or not as this Little Island that got

Detached by the North sea a few years ago from Europe has Me confused as I allways considered myself a European and as we are

of mixed European Blood stock very much like the U S of A they tell me I don't Belong So can't go to Sunny Climes in My old Age

When I retire from trying to draw Paganini's :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( ok any Suggestions :):):):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool:

OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI Is Say nuffin being 10% polish on his Fathers side ;):D:D

eighty+
06-10-2016, 12:09 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac It don't look like I'II ever get There To soak in the Warm Sunshine :(:(:(:(:( CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
06-10-2016, 04:16 PM
Well Hell and California deserts are kinda similar depending on the time of year. So just be prepared if you make that deal. . . you'll need lots of sunblock.

Go man go!!!!!!!!

Caesar
06-10-2016, 07:03 PM
Dear ATPlus, it's time You buy a violin then. You may come in Cremona where lute makers since many centuries are the best in the world and some of them reached an artist status, like Stradivari or Amati and many more made up to the end of XIX the most renowned and expensive top class fiddles still working with the greatest fiddlers.
Paganini was possibly the most incredible violin virtuoso of his age no one could compare with or even play what he wa able to, that's why he was presumed to have made a contract with the devil, from its apparently supernatural fingers gift.
A century or more later and today his techniques were finally mastered by great fiddlers, so many of them may play like Paganini or, at least, play what he was able to. One of the recent best Italian fiddler who could manage, now probably retired, was, for instance, Uto Ughi, but i guess many more exist around the world.

Impressive works, especially the one with the devols shadow! Great expression too.

eighty+
06-10-2016, 11:38 PM
Capt'n Mac I think I'm ok as far Continuty goes as always drop to sleep at any given Time :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One that original one with the Devil's Shadow is by Delacriox in black and white I only touch-up and added the

Colour to the Trace as for playing the Violin :D:D I can just about make a tune with Spoons a rough one at that :eek::eek::eek:

thanks for Uto Ughi another genious who played the Violin at 6 years old I see he also owns 6 top violins from 1700-1750

I wonder what happened to Paganini's Violin ?? Ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE ..............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
06-11-2016, 01:02 AM
Ok OK I know I made a Pact with the Devil but he never asked me to play on a Violin like this almost a Geetar could it B a Yamaha ??

Think I'II ask the Captain as he likes to strum on the Geetar :D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .......POZDRAWSKI:(:(:(:(:(:(

D Akey
06-11-2016, 01:17 AM
Why it be one of your home boys. . . Jimmy Page. Also a bit of the star as well and like with Paganini they also accuse(d) him of being in league with the devil and the occult and all that crappola.

Now I'm not saying this is the most listenable music clip. But he does it a bit like you allude to. Bowing the geetar, oh aye. I saw them in concert twice in 1970 or so. The second time it was from the second row behind the stage -- the high water mark of my concert going experiences. Seeing a rock god bowing a guitar was insane at the time.

And here you're paintin' it from the 18th-19th centuries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sarm8rzdY3Y

PloosDrawSki! y ”Vaya con takin' a bow!

Go man go!

:D:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::D

eighty+
06-11-2016, 02:23 AM
Hey Hey Hey Capt'n Mac do U use a Bow on your Geetar Then :D:D:D Thank for the link I'll have another look later ok

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE And POZDRAWSKI is Listen to your Moosic :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
06-11-2016, 04:32 AM
A quick Portrait Smash of E.Manet ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE et POZDRAWSKI :D:D

eighty+
06-11-2016, 09:15 AM
sory fell asleep while posting :eek::eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
06-12-2016, 12:13 AM
Hi quick Starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ......................POZDRAWSKI

pat1940
06-12-2016, 02:59 AM
Hi dear eighty, wanted to drop in and check you out, great painting and conversation you and DAkey are having and of course Caesar, isn't it so nice, even tho you live alone you always have your friends on AR pop in and see you, love that

eighty+
06-12-2016, 04:27 AM
Hi PAt Yes But they only Pop in to see if I'm asleep :D:D:D:D:D:D:D just now when writing to you I must Have touched a wrong button and lost use of writing

in the end had to turn of the Laptop to clear it so Ok now :confused::confused: CIAO PAT Thanks IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...................POZDRAWSKI

Pat on The last Starter THe LITTLE Ginger haired girl I have A go with the OIL BRUSH :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::(:(:(:(:(:(:(: ):):):):):):):):):)

scribbledsoul
06-12-2016, 09:38 AM
I love the way that you can capture a person's personality and expression with just a little pencil or paint. You have a great eye for people. Very awesome! :)

eighty+
06-12-2016, 11:09 AM
Hi ScribbleSoul thanks nice of you to say so I do try I think its all those bus Sketches where U only Can draw their Heads ;):D:D:D does my memory serve me right

Didn't you have a chunk of granite that I tried to paint??? :D:D:D:D ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE...................ET POZDRAWSKI :eek::eek:

D Akey
06-12-2016, 11:20 AM
Always great to find a man what can really paint jugs, as ye do, Jimmay, oh aye.

PloosDrawSki! y !Vaya con milk and 'aggis -- ne'er been a more nourishin' nooner for the field 'ands!

Your drawings are lookin' really good as mentioned. Great character.

eighty+
06-12-2016, 12:37 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac last one not finnished Due to Watching England Playing the Usal game Forgetting its Not over tell the Fat Lady Sings :eek::eek: :( :( :( :( :(

ok:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HASTA LA VISTA .................................................. .even POZDRAWSKI is :mad::mad: :D:D

danny72
06-12-2016, 04:38 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac last one not finnished Due to Watching England Playing the Usal game Forgetting its Not over tell the Fat Lady Sings :eek::eek: :( :( :( :( :(

ok:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HASTA LA VISTA .................................................. .even POZDRAWSKI is :mad::mad: :D:DHey Mr 80+.. I don't understand why Kane is playing the hole game. I think he's crap. To slow.I saw Vardy warm up in the first half,but he didn't come in. I was hoping to see him in action. There where some guys in the English team that surprise me,like Dier... I thought they played very well..Russia is a strong team,but England where much better. Beside Kane. I think they will do fine in this competition :-)

eighty+
06-12-2016, 09:56 PM
Hi Danny. Thanks for your opinion yes Kane was crap to slow on the night I don't no why. As having
watched him play during the season he is a natural strike r so we'ii have to see was surprised
Vardy. Wasn't on in the 2nd half and I thought our left winger was below par kept getting dispossed
Overall England had a fair game. But will have to get their finger out if they want to proceed much
Farther :(Ok. There's talk man U. Are after your Swedish guy I hope so. As would B good for the
English game to see him. Play. ok. Eyes down and keep watching.Danny. :D:D:D

eighty+
06-13-2016, 01:48 AM
Well!! the Donkey said You didn't ask me ? anyway I didn't want to be in your daft old Picture :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ............ and POZDRAWSKI Laffs like a Hyena :confused::confused:

eighty+
06-13-2016, 02:02 AM
OK a bit of Fun on the IPad ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO

eighty+
06-13-2016, 05:38 AM
Hi I thought I would Finnish this today but I have to Go and Feed My Nieghbours Cats And water the House Plants While they are on Holiday ok

I can almost hear the little Girl Saying Why does Always have to be me who has to go and get the Water why not Vera :p

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
06-13-2016, 07:35 AM
I wrote a couple replies that just disappeared. So I guess I'm not supposed to say that stuff.

On an exciting note -- what's up with the British team? They going all the way this time?

Go team go!!!!!!!!!!

(I think I've kicked a soccer ball one or two times in my life -- and that's all. Wish we had the sport over here when I was a lad so I could really enjoy watching it. Who knew we'd all be in the same room from all over the world through the internet, eh?)

PloosDrawSki! y Vaya con your free kicks!

BTW, the paintings look great! I can see your lovely wife in all the pastoral, mother, friend, love. They all have her playing out your stories, regardless of the physical appearance of the models. Is that quick sketch her? I recall you posted a photo of her a long while back. It could well be her.

Caesar
06-14-2016, 01:02 AM
Fortunately You go from victory to victory while we wait, once more, for English expensive talents and youngsters to finally make Your team take off without the need to make too much recourse to old uncle Rooney.

Paganini's violin? Il Cannone (The Cannon), as it was called, is today in Palazzo Tursi in Genoa (a Museum for those instruments and many other Paganini's relics). Actually it is a Guarneri del Gesł, manufactured by that master in Cremona, possibly and even more mythical brand than Stradivari.
I don't know if it has undergone exorcism by Father Amorthin Vatican before it started to be exhibited there ... LOL:o;)

eighty+
06-14-2016, 01:05 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac England 25% so far a risky Bet ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE........................................... .............POZDRAWSKI :confused::confused:

eighty+
06-14-2016, 02:10 AM
HAIL O CAESAR O MIGHTY ONE Yes its a pity our team wasn't made up with 11 uncle Rooney's may be we might have WON :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

OK Just tried drawing with the Oil Brush a copy of Ramano Pope Leo by Caccao?? :confused::confused::confused::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( :(:(:(:(:(

Caesar
06-14-2016, 02:21 AM
That's the portrait of Pope Leo X by Raffaello (Raphael), certainly not an easy challenge!

eighty+
06-14-2016, 06:43 AM
Hi The Good old Days When everybody whore Hat's :cool::cool::cool:;);):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
06-14-2016, 11:44 AM
Hail. OCaesar. O Mighty One Sorry I missed your post. I didn't know it was from Raphael Ok.

CIAO. STATTE. BBUONO. Si. Si. SLAINTE.

eighty+
06-14-2016, 10:31 PM
Well!! Caesar I've Bashed Smashed and kicked it and I aint Saying Nuffink ok :D:D:D:D:D:D:D Wonder what the Pope would have Said :eek::eek:

CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE .....................................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
06-15-2016, 01:25 AM
Hi Yes I would Love a Glass of Marc even thou it makes me Shudder as I drink it :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ok got to Feed the Cats and have a go their Snooker Table :cool::cool::cool: CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ....................POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
06-15-2016, 02:12 AM
Were we not in a special Holy Year of God's Mercy and were that pope still alive, he would have got your head, after proper absolution from Your sins ... ehehehLOL:o;)
Maybe he would have graced You and mercifully stuck You in Castel Sant'Angelo dungeons, considering yesterday clear victory of Italy legionnaires against Belgium and their half-Protestant hordes. :eek::p;):oLoLoL

eighty+
06-15-2016, 09:38 AM
Hi O Caesar yes the Catholics won they beat The Protestant Hordes ;) :D :D :D:D :D:D :D They played well and had the 2dangers well shackled I hope that the food

is good and well served With Wine at the Castel Sant'Angelo dungeons up to the standerd I'm Used to otherwise I'll plead the 5th or isanity as they both seem to

work Well if you can afford them :(:( CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE .....................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
06-15-2016, 11:46 AM
Hi Sorry I'm so slow after feeding the cat's 1 hour on the Snooker Table when Got home I sat in the Armchair and fell Asleep :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

so I've only done a little on Distellery ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..........................POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
06-15-2016, 07:04 PM
This is possibly where You got the wine You was referring to just above ... LOL:o

eighty+
06-16-2016, 12:02 AM
Caesar blimey your always up so early:D wish I could say the say the same 12.45 now sitting on side of
Bed. With IPad. Ok. About together up and have. Cornflake s. with. Water :(. Sorry no wine
There only. Marc. Anyway. They say it's done when the fat lady sings. And I haven't yet. Put her in
the doorway:D. CIAO. STATTE. BBUONO. Si Si. SLAINTE. IVAYA. CON DIOS.

And watch Out. For those. Protestant. Hordes. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Caesar
06-16-2016, 02:14 AM
Caesar blimey your always up so early:D wish I could say the say the same 12.45 now sitting on side of
Bed. With IPad. Ok. About together up and have. Cornflake s. with. Water :(. Sorry no wine
There only. Marc. Anyway. They say it's done when the fat lady sings. And I haven't yet. Put her in
the doorway:D. CIAO. STATTE. BBUONO. Si Si. SLAINTE. IVAYA. CON DIOS.

And watch Out. For those. Protestant. Hordes. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

On Friday we are going to deal with Vikings and possibly sink them like Carthaginians and finally send them back to Valhalla, unless Belgium beats Ireland and Sweden then beats Belgium.
For what concerns England, it looks like You Saxons have to face aggressive hordes of Celts still brooding on wrongs suffered by Your invasion. LOL;):o But it looks like Slovakia is providing You with a good help by pushing back home Russians and their savage supporters so that many of Yours may more peacefully go on getting drunk without any more danger (hopefully for local people as well). :eek::(:p

eighty+
06-16-2016, 03:12 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yes watch out for those Viking's as they were in charge paddling their Longboats before the Roman's even had been heard of OK

AS for our Drunken Lots its the Hot Sun always goes To Their Heads even before they've had A taste from the Vine But don't Worry as in a few years

Time you'll be watching Robots Playing Football :D:D:D:D:D:D Ok the Fat lady is singing in the Doorway so I can have a quick Dose ;):D:D:D:D

CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE ................... POZDRAWSKI

OK who your Fav for the Euro 16 England :eek::eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
06-16-2016, 03:45 AM
well, we used to do some metal shopping over there since a couple of millennia and half with our boats, I guess, and they didn't have big supermarkets and cheap furniture offerings as yet.
Later on we found them settling in Italy too, Sicily, Campania and Apulia (as Normans) and they became soon jolly good fellows as well, just like the other kinda guys from all over choosing our old boot as a country.
I love Your paintings, so don't sleep too much!

eighty+
06-16-2016, 04:40 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yes I remember reading that the Normans had settled down in the Boot (ANKLE ) And becone good Cathalics as they say its good to know

what side your bread is buttered on :D:D:D:D:D Ok I'm having a shot Flower's :eek::eek::D:D:D:D CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
06-17-2016, 12:40 AM
Hi Break For Lunch plus I'm going Cross eyed ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..............................POZDRAWSKI

1/3 Done ok

eighty+
06-17-2016, 06:44 AM
Hi Flower's is done hard graft ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
06-17-2016, 10:52 AM
how well I remember when walking in the evening in Brighton as the smell driffted in the Air of cooked Cheasnuts so just had to find where he was cooking

and in a short time we munching hot Cheasnuts ;):D:D you win some and U lose some as I don't get out much Now its still a Pleasent Memory Ok

I only hope I can show them like Beert has done this Picture is only part of a Larger one which I saw Later ok

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE.........................POSe-DRAW-SKI :D

eighty+
06-17-2016, 11:29 AM
ok fun on the ipad CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...................POZE- Draw- SKI :D:D:D

eighty+
06-18-2016, 06:34 AM
Hi Well I've had a go I gave it my best shot but they kept going over the Crossbar the one that did go the ref said it was Offside I think he ws Paid:(:(:((:(:(:(

I thought it was only Politictions Who were Currupt :D :D :D :D :D :D :D OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ................POZE-DRAW-SKI :D

pat1940
06-18-2016, 10:08 AM
Hello dear eighty, love the chats you have with our dear friend Caesar, took me awhile to snoop and read all the chats you fella's do :D:D:D:D:D lol, some great paintings you have done, have a great day

eighty+
06-18-2016, 12:05 PM
Thanks Pat Yeah Caesar's hopeing Italy are go to win the Cup thats if the German's Let them :D:D:D:D:D CIAO PAT IVAYA

eighty+
06-18-2016, 01:25 PM
Hi its good ti see old Friends ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D (Charcoal) CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ........................POZE-draw-ski :)

danny72
06-18-2016, 05:51 PM
Thanks Pat Yeah Caesar's hopeing Italy are go to win the Cup thats if the German's Let them :D:D:D:D:D CIAO PAT IVAYA
Or the Spanish. .. what a game they played against Turkey. Wow.... I my world it will be Germany vs Spain in the final (if they don't meet before the final of course)

eighty+
06-18-2016, 10:13 PM
Hi. Danny. The Turks had an off day. So made the Spanish look good as yet I haven't. Seen any

Team that's outstanding England still in the mix. If they can get their finger out. :(:D.Ok.

I say germany as they always seem to get into the final don't they:) and France being the host nation

Gives them a edge. Yeah Ok Danny eyes down and place your bet:D:D:D. CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
06-19-2016, 12:17 AM
Hi Danny This Lot Are harder to watch then Football not a hint of a smile I think the Girl on the left try's to ;) :D :D :D

Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZE-DRAW-SKI

Any Body heard from Capt'n Mac maybe he's gone to France to watch Football or Rue D'Lapp!! in Pareee ;) :D :D :D:D

eighty+
06-19-2016, 05:56 AM
It look 's like as if their at a BBQ :D:D at least they smiled for the Camera Shot ;) ;):D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..........POZE-DRAW-SKI

eighty+
06-19-2016, 09:46 AM
Hi back to Harvest time at the Farm with Leon ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZE-DRAW-SKI :)

eighty+
06-19-2016, 09:51 AM
Hi just bunged some Colour on OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZE-DRAW-SKI :cool::cool:

eighty+
06-19-2016, 12:43 PM
Hi Flood's some Years ago not the one's were haveing at this Moment ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZE-DRAW-SKI :(

eighty+
06-20-2016, 12:26 AM
Hi Back at the Farm bit more colour :( Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
06-20-2016, 12:32 AM
Hi Back at the Farm bit more colour :( Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
06-20-2016, 12:37 AM
Hi Back at the Farm a Bit more Colour :( OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
06-20-2016, 10:13 AM
Aha! Pull a scythe on me, will ya? Why I ought-ta. . .

It's so like a lad, making the girls work their tails off while he takes a snooze. Well, it's a grand story Mr Ploos! And a fine paintin'.

PloosDrawSki! y ”Vaya con no peace for him this night I'll wager!

Was the title of this one: Busted!

D Akey
06-20-2016, 11:46 AM
By the way, it's Father's Day here in the ol' US of A, and so I shall say unto you, Happy Father's Day. Have a drink on me. And one for Angus PoseDrawSki! :D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
06-20-2016, 12:11 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac so Your Back I was going to get a seach Party but was told U had been seen

down the Beach Stumming On your GEEtar trying to make a bob or two

From the tourristas :eek::eek :D:D:D:D any good ?? yeah and on the last one Which is not finnished yet :(:( I was going to Call it Knackerd ;) :D :D :D :D:D

I did think U might B in France to watch Football so U could understand it Mined U could have asked Caesar he would have sorted U out :D:D:D:D

Ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...............................POZE-DRAW-SKI -: ) -: ) -:)

D Akey
06-20-2016, 04:59 PM
Nay lad. Nothing so much fun as all that. My computer needed me to erase and reformat my hard drive so I was out of the game in the penalty box for days.

The weather is getting too hot here to be buskin. Would melt the glue on the ol' geetar.

But I was playing a goodly amount as programs were loading and such. So not a complete drag. . . but nothing like these poor flooded gondoliers. Looks like a right mess when the waters drain finally.

Go man go. I've no doubt that Caesar has a few things to say about soccer. I've seen his exchanges in yours and others' threads.

Be well and stay cool when you're out painting the fields.

PloosDrawSki y ”Vaya con harvesting your bed of straw!

kenmo
06-21-2016, 01:27 AM
You sure are a busy artist...love the new work and peeks at work in progress....

eighty+
06-21-2016, 01:51 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac when Chatting to Caesar whatever U say just don't say Juv or he will go into estasty and U will never B able to get away ;) :D:D :D OK

I'm only just up 2.oc pm had me cornflakes and Pills :D and ready to Fight the world from my Armchair :cool::cool::cool: !!! Sorry about the trees in the

Flood Picture as they seem so dark maybe my eyes in the early hours don't see so good :D upto now I've always Blamed POZDRAWSKI who mix'es the

Paint or it might be the Wacom ??? OK I better go and see What Leon wants me to draw and Paint he does belive in keeping My Nose down on the Grindstone

That is When I'm Awake ;) :D :D :D ?? OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..........................POZE-DRAW-SKI :mad: :mad:

eighty+
06-21-2016, 03:10 AM
Hi Ken Thanks for looking I don't look much at your stuff as your in a league that I

Can only look and wonder what it must B like to have such Knowledge and Control

REgards to Dad ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZE-DRAW-SKI

This next one should B redrawn but think I'll be Lazy and see what comes out as is

Done in the days befor Supermarkets where U Que for Half -Hour just to Pay and get Out :(:(:(:(:(:(

Caesar
06-21-2016, 07:35 PM
Fine additions, although if I were the resting countryman I wouldn't sleep so peacefully with the Reaper in woman disguise sharpening its scythe ...
It looks like England is gently gliding downward as results, although in the last match they looked even crisper than before.

eighty+
06-22-2016, 12:38 AM
Ow I'll have some Suet as well Blimey George thats a lot are U sure your Wieghts are Ok ??? Madam I'm an Honest Butcher !! :eek:

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One I hang My Head in Shame They should be on The Plane Home :o:o IF there to go any further They will have to B shown

Were the Goal Is as the Defence seem happy to pass to each other and not to the Forwards ok I will say No more as It will send me up the pole :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,POZE-DRAW-SKI :rolleyes::rolleyes:

eighty+
06-22-2016, 03:08 AM
OK the Farm is FINN :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .............................POZE-DRAW-SKI :confused: :)

D Akey
06-22-2016, 10:34 PM
There is some thread on the internet about a French couple who found a painting in their rafters. It's strongly suspected (by them certainly) that it's a Caravaggio -- and a big one too. So they're all looking into it. One of the possibilities is by a chap from the way back when who was a fan of Caravaggio's work.

http://www.answers.com/article/30966524/when-this-couple-was-cleaning-out-their-attic-they-never-expected-thisamazing?param4=fb-us-de-gute-rr-ccc&param1=food&s=8

"Some art experts and historians insist that the painting found in the attic is a copy of Caravaggio.
They theorize that Louis Finson (pictured above), a Flemish painter who owned several Caravaggios and was known to make copies, is the actual painter of the painting."

I'm thinking that this Louis Finson (Ploos) my have been you in a former life as you can see why. Copying Carravaggios. Ever heard of anyone else doing that? Wonder if he also had his procurer from Italy feeding him the classics.

PoseDrawSki! y ”Vaya con Carra-Caesario!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):coo l::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
06-23-2016, 12:08 AM
HI Capt'n Mac It looks good funny that old Master Pieces are always found in Attic's I've got a few Modiglearnis and a Van gogh knocking around do U

Think I should Bung them in the Attic :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D makes me think of going back to Trad but just think of the mess I would get into

Paint from head to toe's I did buy some Cheap Acryllic's in a Fit of madness the other day but haveing never used Acrylic I doh't think I ever will :D:D:D

I'm Thinking that having a rest with Lhermitte Ok then CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE................POZ-DRAW-SKI

Caesar
06-23-2016, 12:13 AM
There is some thread on the internet about a French couple who found a painting in their rafters. It's strongly suspected (by them certainly) that it's a Caravaggio -- and a big one too. So they're all looking into it. One of the possibilities is by a chap from the way back when who was a fan of Caravaggio's work.

http://www.answers.com/article/30966524/when-this-couple-was-cleaning-out-their-attic-they-never-expected-thisamazing?param4=fb-us-de-gute-rr-ccc&param1=food&s=8

"Some art experts and historians insist that the painting found in the attic is a copy of Caravaggio.
They theorize that Louis Finson (pictured above), a Flemish painter who owned several Caravaggios and was known to make copies, is the actual painter of the painting."

I'm thinking that this Louis Finson (Ploos) my have been you in a former life as you can see why. Copying Carravaggios. Ever heard of anyone else doing that? Wonder if he also had his procurer from Italy feeding him the classics.

PoseDrawSki! y ”Vaya con Carra-Caesario!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):coo l::cool::cool::cool::cool:

I know the story. It appeared on our newspapers last April (another version and pose of Judith and Oloferne, not this funny guy with moustaches in here I guess, reminding me of some Rubens bacchanalia). Actually Finson copy could not deceive anyone then, as good and professional as he, as a Flemish painter, could be and indeed his copy is of an Italian bank and exhibited in a palace of Naples.
The actual painting was found in France stolen by one of Napoleon officers, so it's illegally there somehow. Nonetheless France declared it to be a national treasure, a quite grotesque definition, since it's all but French and not even regularly bought.
Moreover I'd say that any artist of that importance is substantially supernational, their masterpieces are a world and mankind patrimony to be enjoyed by anyone, wherever they were made (or lawfully moved) and are kept.

eighty+
06-23-2016, 09:19 AM
Hi I think this is A DelaCriox S/P but was in Lhermitte File ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ......................POZ-DRAW-SKI

eighty+
06-23-2016, 10:48 AM
Hi Found in Capt'n Mac's Attic He's hoping that its a long lost Carravagio He's calling the experts in to Confirm :eek::eek: ;) ;) :D :D :D:D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D:D

OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ........................its even got POZDRAWSKI :D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
06-24-2016, 01:22 AM
Hi a Sort out and a touch more paint ok and Break for some food:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..........POz-DRAW-SKI does'nt need Food:cool::cool::

Caesar
06-24-2016, 02:02 AM
He seems quite worried indeed. Maybe he fears that if UK won't be in Europe anymore from tomorrow on, he might need a visa each time he crosses the Channel ... a problem for his forthcoming holidays while he's evidently checking on his bathsuit and beach hat! LOL;):o

eighty+
06-24-2016, 04:26 AM
Well Caesar I Want to stay in as if the United states of America got over there teething Poblems Why can't the United states of Europe do the Same as They

have all come From Europe well 80%

AndreaMG
06-24-2016, 04:57 AM
Dear 80++++++++++ just dropping by to day hello. PS watch out that is forbidden to take baths on public fountains :o HASTA LA VISTA

D Akey
06-24-2016, 05:52 AM
So what's all this I hear about Brexit? I must confess I'm not up on European politics, but this sounds like a game changer. The buy-in to membership to the club has only been in the billions per year. What a hot potato.

Clever folk who want the UK to stay in the EU were exerting pressure on the common voter by saying voting to part ways would adversely affect the UK participation in soccer in Europe. Strikes a nerve that more than anything else, I would venture. Might even get your esteemed self out to vote.

Seems to me everybody throughout Europe should be checking their attics and under the stairs, behind walls etc. for famous paintings or boy wizards. That should solve all economic woes.

Anyway, nice paintings laddie. Enjoying your work as ever. If you really want to make it in the Art world, put a few on disk and tuck them away in the attic behind the old steamer trunk. That's on the checklist for having hit the big time.

PoseDrawSki! y ”Vaya con playing the game of thrones!

eighty+
06-24-2016, 10:58 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac Not that it will effect me at my Age but I thought it would good To be the United States of Europe thats why I voted to Remain

OK CIAO HASTA LA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...........................POZDRAWSKI upset as cound not vote:D:D:D:D

D Akey
06-24-2016, 07:12 PM
Brexit it is then. . . And according to PoseDrawSki, so say the Poles. . . moreover, and hoot the puck oop, the Scots be mutterin' under their red beards, oh aye. . . Or mayhaps were "Oh nay"! And some o' the Irish look to be making hay over this.

There looks to be some shifts happening. I personally fear for my retirement 401k that's heavily into European stocks.

Well, we shall see.

PloosDrawSki! Y !Vaya con one mad world!

:eek:

eighty+
06-25-2016, 12:52 AM
Yes my vote didn't make any thing Happen so wasted my time :(:(:(:(:(:(:( CIAO

eighty+
06-25-2016, 04:11 AM
Ok Break Time go and feed the Cats quick pratice at potting the Snooker balls long shots that is :D:D:D then back for food OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI said he wont need a passport as he's OK

pat1940
06-25-2016, 09:18 AM
Hello dear eighty, just popping in to make sure you are doing well and to say hi, love your latest paintings, so so good

eighty+
06-25-2016, 11:57 AM
Hi Pat Thanks for looking in a hard one so easy to Get lost :D:D:D I have to keep dipping in Fountain to keep cool have to keep eye out for Copper's as Andy

told me its againts the law :eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool: did U use Layers on the Blue Mountains ?? I'm still Lost with Layers :(:(:(:mad:

ok Pat CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
06-26-2016, 02:48 AM
Hi Break Time to give the eyes a rest ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

pat1940
06-26-2016, 04:21 AM
No extra layers on Blue Ridge Mounts eighty

eighty+
06-26-2016, 06:46 AM
Hi Pat. Thanks. As was just interested But when U say no extra Layers. Does that mean U use some ?

As I get in such mess when I try to use them that given up trying was hopeing u were more successfully

Ok. Pat. CIAO. IVAYA. CON DIOS. SLAINTE

D Akey
06-26-2016, 07:20 AM
And I'll say what I say to me own be-sainted mum o' 90 years (her years no mine yet):

I say: How the heck can something so simple be so. . . Look, all you have to do is go click on a new layer and then you can flip 'em as you want to. . . AARRRGGGGHHHHHH. . . but I digress. . .

I mean a clever lad such as yer fine esteemed self who can use the computer just fine, what's the hang oop? And dennay play the "I'm old so piss off laddie" card wif me, MacPloos! You can do it just as easy as pouring cornflakes or changing between soccer matches on the tele.

I am convinced ye do NAY want ta. I mean really, my good sir. . . Just have a couple pints to brace your impact as ye smash through that mental block, and you'll be flying. Besides, it would make your paintings all the better. . . or so is me secret hope for ye.

Get the wee tyke from next door to come over, give him a pacifier and have him gie ye some tuition.

GO MAN GO!!!!!!!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ”Vaya con "Oh Brother, Where Art Thou"!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::p:p:p:p:p:rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:p:p:p :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek:

eighty+
06-26-2016, 10:00 AM
:D:D:D Capt'n Mac Yeah how can anything B so simple is That your Geetar song :cool::cool: well I took Some photos yesturday and took the little chip and

bunged in the slot of the Computer and it bunged them in the Music I can see the Pictures but I can't Get Them out? so I can't send them ok Do U think my memory

is Fadeing or just old Age ( I know I keep making it as a escuse ;) ) but when trying layers I get into ! hellava State so I only use it is for filling in a Background

Yeah I did have ago at POZDRAWSKI but he said I'm only a simple Pole and I no Nuffink :confused::confused::confused: OK now I've Finnished the

Roma Plaza but Sorry about the Angles but didn't put a View point in :D:D:D so Might have another go at the Dreaded Layer's :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

OK CIAO HASTA LA VSTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .......................POZDRAWSKI has Been struck Dume :p :p

eighty+
06-26-2016, 11:36 AM
I ain't saying nuffink :d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d :d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d :d:d:d:d:d:d

eighty+
06-26-2016, 08:56 PM
Yeah POZDRAWSKI tells me To Say NUFFINK :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
06-26-2016, 10:46 PM
hi some Rough Starters Delacriox CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
06-27-2016, 12:47 AM
Hi A quick Smash of Colour ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE Yeah POZDRAWSKI is BACK :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
06-27-2016, 06:30 AM
Looking pretty good there, Mr Ploos! Looks like that one with the lassie us being pursued by an electric sperm cell in black light day glow paint. The creative urge in the modern electronic age. . . ready or not. . .

And the laddie what's sipping at the pond on his journey. . . He's looking like he's between chapters in an adventure story or children's fable. And as he's about to drink, he sees his reflection in the water and says, "Hoot! Who's tha' 'andsome fellow? PoseDrawSki?? Is tha' yeu? Then who's mindin' the store?"

PoseDrawSki! y ”Vaya con illustrations what pour los fables!

eighty+
06-27-2016, 08:20 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac Trust U to see it as A sperm did U see that I gave an Eye so woudn't get lost :D:

and pozdrawski Laffed like a Drain and said Yeah and the best is yet to come :D:D:D:D:D:

and playing with those Layers has sodded my computer up so wasted at least 6 hours

And even then I had trouble trying to bung some more paint on water water and God

only nows whats going to happen to those poor buggers on Madusa's Raft it did need

a Lot of redrawing as their Laying all over the raft just waiting for Ploos to save

Them :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE and of coarse POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
06-27-2016, 12:26 PM
Hi ok I tried to sort the Bods who are on the Raft and its only a Smash as there is a lot

To Sort and I'm haveing trouble with the Computer as well OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
06-27-2016, 10:24 PM
Hi Ok he's FINN as he's had enouth water for the next Ten Miles :):):):):):):)

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS S:)

Caesar
06-28-2016, 12:06 AM
WOW! What a magnificent Piazza di Spagna painting, dear friend! You got a quite lively outcome indeed! Impressive!
I see You're now facing another pair of terrific references and I bet You'll enjoy very much the Medusa Raft painting, a good trick for learning and have fun with figures and human body practicing.
Don't forget today's our teams turn to play at Euro Championship.
Watch out, Islander kids seems to enjoy staying in France in this warm period and show no intention to finally go back home unless You spank their buttocks!
In the meanwhile we have to play the torero with a quite dangerous bull. We cannot afford any distraction and lack of attention until the cage on Iniesta and the prepared trap hopefully snap ....

eighty+
06-28-2016, 12:56 AM
HAil O Cassar. O Mighty One. Thanks. You pleased u thought it was passable. If I had to do it again I would put a view point in to get the angle's. Correct. I found the fountain. Blocks on either side of the pool.
The hardest to do having never seen them ok. I've set the telly on to make sure. I don't miss your fight
With the spaniads. Should b good I'm watching bjokovic at the moment. The mighty sprung steel Man
Ok. CIAO. Statte. BBUONO. SI Si. SLAINTE

eighty+
06-28-2016, 09:20 AM
Hi Caesar. Well the best team won. Congrats to Iceland and England played like headless chicken:D.
Your team after the 1st ten minutes I could see they would win as Spain played like England :(:D:D:D:D. But you've got a hard game against Germany. Wish you well CIAO. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Caesar
06-28-2016, 10:24 PM
Hi Caesar. Well the best team won. Congrats to Iceland and England played like headless chicken:D.
Your team after the 1st ten minutes I could see they would win as Spain played like England :(:D:D:D:D. But you've got a hard game against Germany. Wish you well CIAO. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well, as You may read above I knew of our prepared trap and cage (Conte is a master). It worked and we're not particularly afraid of Germany.
Since decades (almost half century) they're supposed to win against us and since Mexican Championship up to last Euro Championship and they they just lose everytime, so we think we always have a hope and appropriately set up our plans, don't we? After all we play the way the Roman legionnaires used to fight, strategy, tactics, organisation, collective moves and swift and sharp effectiveness.
We don't care of ball possession percentage, of cyrcus tricks entertainment and all that dust, we just aim for the jugular and victory and offen we do it in an elegant, balanced, well-proportioned and essential way, like our architecture.
Money, superstars, Sheiks etc. are good for business and Premier League, victories in Championships are a whole different job, not a Harlem Globetrotters show, I guess ... LOL;):o
We already did more than expected anyway, but we won't stop or admit it up to the very end of the game.

Sorry for the Three Lions, they had plenty of young champions, so they probably just fellt aslept in the Mighty Jungle and Mr. Hodgson should have remained more in Italy to complete its degree.

eighty+
06-29-2016, 01:32 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yeah Yeah YEAH I must admit you tell a good story

You should B the minister for advertising and Sponsering Italy as Well as the Pope :D:D

ok If you Play like your last game U might just beat Germany we shall see and Belgium

seem to have come into Form And Possible Iceland as they will be confident as well

Ok it look's like back to Tennis For me as I'm still :confused: that we are not Europeans I Think THATS US

ON MEDUSA RAFT :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

any longer as weve floated out into the Atlantic :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :D

OK CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE

eighty+
06-29-2016, 04:32 AM
HI a quick Sketch ( pencil ?) ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
06-29-2016, 07:58 AM
Hi A sketch By Millet I think ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
06-29-2016, 08:07 AM
Hi tried to make it smaller ok ??:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
06-29-2016, 10:47 AM
Hi £20 if you stay 5 rounds with Isaac the Gypsy Boy all side bets taken ok

ok just a try to see if it comes out normal size ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

Nope still too large :confused:

Caesar
06-29-2016, 07:46 PM
I love all you're posting. Colorful and interesting. Nice ladies and sheperds .... master Ploos is on a magical moment indeed!

Before we may possibly meet Belgium we must go through Germany and possibly France and we've already lost a main player and another one is not in good shape, one more, his substitute sospended. We took the hardest path.
Anyway Belgium did not got in better shape, they just learned our lesson and made a couple of adjustments thereafter which work fine enough. Anyway the real hurdle is Germany. If we reach the final and keep enough players and stamina up to then (differently from last Euro championship), I'm pretty sure we'll give Belgium also a more advanced course of tactics, the ond we teach all our trainers in Coverciano. You should know from Claudio Ranieri what we may get from a on-paper inferior team ...

eighty+
06-29-2016, 11:33 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yes I'm Confused I'm in a Boat With no Paddle no Euro, footballers
got their head's in the sand and our voting is a Fayce thanks to Sceaming lord Sutch who
showed them the way so now when voting there's a choice of 30 candidate's I wonder
who pay's the bill for 27 of them ! ? well they allway say Divide and Rule:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:
sorry lost track are Italy playing Germany today ??? as haven't looked at telly yet ok
and my posts show ok on my IPAD so must be My Wacom :(:(:(:(

CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE

eighty+
06-30-2016, 03:13 AM
Hi The Tillage Charcoal ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
06-30-2016, 05:27 AM
Hi Ok I've cut it down to 50% so will see how it comes out !!! CIAO

D Akey
06-30-2016, 05:54 AM
Boy. You are really flying! Up early, milking the cows, feeding the chickens, painting the fields. . .

Make sure you get a good hearty breakfast to start your day of chores.

Go man go!!!!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ”Vaya con workin' maids all in a row!

eighty+
06-30-2016, 09:28 AM
Hi if this one is upside down don't blame me as its my Computer who's playing games

with me ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Well its the right way up but just look at the size :confused:

eighty+
06-30-2016, 11:00 AM
Hi. Captain Mac. Sorry I got carried with my computer. ! Ok I'm usealy awake at 8am Then I look
On the IPad. To see whats.happened as During the night u never now as when I woke the other day I was told We are not in Europe so I look out the window and everything look the same but I did notice the sun was Rising in the west. Do you think that's why my computer is confused and makes my pictures
Lay sideways or get so large they look ok on my IPad do they look ok on your computer ?? Ok.
CIAO. IVAYA. CON DIOS. SLAINTE ITS MADE POOR. POZDRAWSKI SEASIck:D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
06-30-2016, 12:50 PM
Hi. Captain Mac. Sorry I got carried with my computer. ! Ok I'm usealy awake at 8am Then I look
On the IPad. To see whats.happened as During the night u never now as when I woke the other day I was told We are not in Europe so I look out the window and everything look the same but I did notice the sun was Rising in the west. Do you think that's why my computer is confused and makes my pictures
Lay sideways or get so large they look ok on my IPad do they look ok on your computer ?? Ok.
CIAO. IVAYA. CON DIOS. SLAINTE ITS MADE POOR. POZDRAWSKI SEASIck:D:D:D:D:D

Yeah. Didn't you know, that dreams are bleeding into waking reality anymore. There was a vote and the old timers voted for dreams coming true. The younger crowd wanted to make their own. We'll see who wins. I just hope the dreams blend smoothly.

By the way, the sun rising in the West is a foul and warrants a free kick. Time to limber up, laddie.

Enug
06-30-2016, 04:54 PM
Love your art Mr. Ploos - the size looks OK to me. Didn't notice any upside down.:confused:

eighty+
06-30-2016, 11:26 PM
Hi June I think this one has come out ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE :D