PDA

View Full Version : Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

pat1940
03-07-2016, 07:31 AM
Hi eighty, I looked thru over 100 Frederick Church paintings yesterday and could not find it, but today it popped right up, so here it is for you

eighty+
03-07-2016, 08:12 AM
Hi Pat Thanks not as good As yours Thou ;) ;) ;) this next one was in the Link that June gave me ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINE ..POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
03-07-2016, 09:24 AM
Fab four Mr Ploos, but where are the hundreds of birds swooping in like a flock of starlings for a bit of a nosh on some Beatles. Just another hard day's night at the office.

GO LADS GO!!!!!!! You definitely got that action I saw in the movie as a lad. The girls were screaming in the theater as if they were there playing live. One of me school chum's mums took us all like a field trip.

This release with all the primal screaming was just what the country needed right after the Kennedy assassination and being wound up expecting nuclear bombs to be landing in our laps. Boy, talk about timing your entrance at the optimal moment for a good collective life affirming scream or two.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con splashing about through the Liverpudlians!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):cool::cool: :cool::cool:

eighty+
03-07-2016, 03:08 PM
Hi a quick Starter as I'm going to Bed ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .......................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
03-08-2016, 07:11 AM
Hi I can't remember Where I got It from I have tried to find but no joy ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ,,,,,,,,,,,,POZDRAWSKI

Think its a Skate

D Akey
03-08-2016, 08:31 AM
Mind not to kick the little 'fraidy cat.

Looks like yer skatin' through this her paintin' of this here seafood platter. Grab some tartar sauce, maybe some lemon, and call it lunch! I know that cat is thinking along those lines, except probably it's not so big on lemons. Could do with a newspaper to wrap it up as well.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con el Catch of the Day!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
03-08-2016, 02:19 PM
Hi this one I'm not sure who the artist is I've put Freddie Church but could be Bierstadt ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ...POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
03-08-2016, 10:26 PM
Your modern version of the various artists are, as usual, intriguing and showing through Your uproarious and ironical personality!

eighty+
03-10-2016, 10:12 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One sorry not feeling to good sore throat and keep snezzing so Ive bunged some IPad ones to keep the flag Flying ok

STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE HOO ROO ................. POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
03-10-2016, 01:13 PM
Fighting it off meself, Mr Ploos. That kind of season I guess. :p:p:p:p:p

Fun images as if you went for a visit to the arcade.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con the high score!

Caesar
03-10-2016, 10:30 PM
Hope You feel better today and that Your chromotherapy by colorful painting is speeding up Your recovery!

eighty+
03-11-2016, 06:52 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One

Hi Capi'n Mac

THANKS not feeling much better today but manage to FiNN the 5 Girls there should be twenty but didn't feel up to it might do the other 15

When I feel better when the Lungs stop Bubblin ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE ..........POZDRAWSKI

using lots of Vapour Rub and springle the pillow with olbas oil at night :D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
03-11-2016, 10:18 AM
You are a right monarch you are, laddie buck.

I hear your pain: "I'm feeling rather off today. Leave me 5 and send the other 15 when I'm feeling more up to it."

Now there's a man who really gets behind the term "Potentate"!!!

Mr Ploos, you're an inspiration to libidos throughout the realm. . . and of course with gratitude to Mae West who came up with that line (or one similar) in one of her movies.

"Ten men waiting for me at the door? Send one of them home, I'm tired." Mae West

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con Candy, y Lucy, y Maria, y Matilda, aye aye aye. . . Go man GO!!!!!!!! WooHoo!!!!!!!!!!

eighty+
03-15-2016, 10:48 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac .........O Caesar still not feeling better after a rough week end think I'll have to go see the Quack to get some antibiotics to make sure it clears

I've just posted the night watch from the IPad to show U how I felt over the Week end :):)a litle better today but still bubble in the Lungs , Ok hope your both Ok

CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO...................POZDRAWSKI

pat1940
03-15-2016, 12:23 PM
Dear eighty, so sorry to hear you have been down in the dumps, your painting shows it well, hope each day you feel better, I am sending some healing powers to you lol take care and get well soon

D Akey
03-15-2016, 01:48 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac .........O Caesar still not feeling better after a rough week end think I'll have to go see the Quack to get some antibiotics to make sure it clears

I've just posted the night watch from the IPad to show U how I felt over the Week end :):)a litle better today but still bubble in the Lungs , Ok hope your both Ok

CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO...................POZDRAWSKI

Yeah, this year the bug is a right bigger bugger. Outlast 'im Mr Ploos. He's getting tired and you got 'im against the ropes.

From all these paintin's it's clear you got the eye of the tiger. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYOXetfNEVY

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con the title!

justjean
03-15-2016, 09:04 PM
Sorry to read that you have not been up to par lately, Mr Ploos. Hope you will soon be on the mend, enjoyed looking at your latest paintings and they are all great as always

Caesar
03-16-2016, 12:43 AM
I hope doctor's mixture starts to be effective today, dear friend, otherwise You should look for Ranieri to get a miracle and recover immediately, dear old fox ... LOL:o

crossbordersart
03-16-2016, 01:08 AM
really amazing keep it up:)

eighty+
03-16-2016, 07:28 AM
Hi felt rough this Morning so made a mug steaming hot water Put in two teaspoons of Vic's Vapour rub in and had a 15 min session with a towel over my Bounce as I

can't see the Quack Till thursday morning I fell a bit better now I've got off the Rope's Mac maybe Pats Healing Spirits have reached me Or Caesar's Ranieri three Cheers

Leicester hope ing you Win :D:D:D:D and Thanks Just- Jean and crossbordersart for your support Ok so I thought a day at the Farm Might Help mm all that stinkin

Fresh Air ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE y ivaya Con POZDRAWSKI

gxhpainter2
03-16-2016, 08:59 AM
been awhile since I have stopped by but glad to see your still painting and improving and providing us with a smile and chuckle
hope you are feeling better dear eighty+

D Akey
03-16-2016, 10:28 AM
I can definitely appreciate those lads in the waiting room at the doctor's office. Nice sunny, lazy day of youth. Not a cold in the sky to be seen. . . or was that a cloud to be seen. . . Well you get me drift.

Well, Thursday's nearly here, Mr Ploos. Hang in there, maestro.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con snorting Vics Vapo-rub!

Gotta clear yer sniffer for when the flowers set ta bloomin'.

Caesar
03-17-2016, 12:30 AM
I think that You too should go on that beach and rest in a warm climate, suntanning Yourself, eating oranges and lemon peel thus improving vitamin D and C. Don't forget the sun lotion though. The place You painted looks fabtastic!

D Akey
03-17-2016, 11:51 PM
So lad, it be doctor Thursday. How'd it go then, eh? Prescribed vics vap-o-rub and haggis?

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
03-18-2016, 01:04 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac Just back from the Quacks been given a 7 days treament of amoxicillin 3 a day so I might B on the mend I hope :D:D alls well that ends well

My thanks to Gary, Caesar, for their support and all others who looked in I see Juv got beat then Caesar :(:(:(:( Ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE

and POZDRAWSKI is glad to B back ;) :D:D:D:D

Caesar
03-18-2016, 03:06 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac Just back from the Quacks been given a 7 days treament of amoxicillin 3 a day so I might B on the mend I hope :D:D alls well that ends well

My thanks to Gary, Caesar, for their support and all others who looked in I see Juv got beat then Caesar :(:(:(:( Ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE

and POZDRAWSKI is glad to B back ;) :D:D:D:D

Yeah, beaten by Bayern and mostly by the two referees in both matches. Yesterday, for instance, they cleared a goal by Morata for an offside that showed to be wrong by 90 cm and Coman scored after he denied a penalty from the goalkeeper area border after Pogba was drawn down. Probably business and soccer-political reasons suggested that Bayern, as well as Barcelona should stay up to almost the end. Last year a penalty against Barcelona sinking Pogba when we were 1-1. Nonetheless, knowing how it works and Bayern quality (Barcelona and Bayern strength is above all other teams by a considerable amount (extraterrestrial), while Real Madrid PSG, Juventus and, maybe, Atletico Madrid and Manchester City are in the secondary category below by value, just superteams), we should have been very careful not to waste passes in the last 15 minutes. We were caught at 91th minute by an avoidable headstrike, while in the first half and start of the second we could have been 4-0 quite easily!
A pity anyway, since Italian teams and managers are historically more often than others capable to set up miracles from scarce resources, provided they can enjoy a fair enough environment.

The good news for Bayern is that the team which eliminates Juve in Champions is generally the one who wins the Cup! We'll see ...

pat1940
03-18-2016, 01:29 PM
Hello dear eighty, mainly dropped in to see how you are, and of course was surprised that you could do any painting at all, let alone a great piece, hope the meds make you feel better, well take care and will check in again

D Akey
03-18-2016, 09:54 PM
So when ye survive St Paddy's day, sure n' your being green around the gills would not stand out particularly. Hope your meds set ta workin' cause I'm missing the artwork. Call me selfish.

And they sent a comet over your very head all decked out in green. Was St Paddy himself surfin' the heavens.

Go man go!

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con the luck o' the Irish to ye, McPloos!

eighty+
03-19-2016, 07:10 AM
Hi Pat thanks feeling a bit better now I'm on penicillins but found it hard getting drawing again thou maybe ok next week managed tree girls today

Hi Capt'n Mac yeah missed out on St Paddy's as I mustn't drink while on antibiotics ;):D:D:D:D

Hail O Caesar its good to see your on form apart from football which looks like a Spanish team to become Champion's

TO ALL CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE .................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
03-19-2016, 10:25 AM
Hi tried The Sea thanks to E.Manet but got lost in the Waves :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ....POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
03-19-2016, 01:08 PM
Hi Ok I've found out who the Artist is Jean- Antoine- Watteu ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ....................POZDRAWSKI

pat1940
03-20-2016, 05:04 AM
Super drawings dear eighty and so glad to hear you are feeling better, every day will be better for you

Enug
03-20-2016, 05:37 PM
Hope you are feeling the beneficial effects of those antibiotics Mr.Ploos. HOO! ROO!;);):cool::cool:

eighty+
03-20-2016, 06:23 PM
Hi Pat and June Thanks still feeling a bit Dodgy but the Lungs are a bit Clearer :eek: But after not drawing for a few days I felt

arkward drawing and Painting as you can see by this one , the Title is about Right Suprise ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ......................POZDRAWSKI ok I'll have a quick look at Your's ok before Bed

pat1940
03-21-2016, 06:05 AM
WOW eighty, you must be feeling a lot better because this is so fantastic, really love this one, great job, you are at true form

eighty+
03-21-2016, 08:33 AM
Hi Pat I Didn't get up to late so bunged in from the IPad ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS PAT......June

D Akey
03-21-2016, 09:07 AM
Man, that must have been some powerfully romantic tune the guy with the lute plucked, considering that there pair of lucky puckering pluckers.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con plenty of pluck!

eighty+
03-21-2016, 02:36 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac Feeling a bit better now after 4 days antbiotics tried a bit of drawing but didn't notice that it was blue ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

HASTA La VISTA SLAINTE HOO ROO .........................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
03-21-2016, 02:44 PM
Hey, nothing wrong drawing with colored pencil. Done all the time to good effect, too. Like this one. Looks great to my eye and sort of refreshing seeing it in a color other than black. Happy "Accident" is what it's called often times.

Anyway, so glad you're feeling better. Keep up with the meds and you'll be right as rain. . . that has to be a British expression since you're so familiar with the wet stuff falling from the sky.

Go man go!!!!!

PosedrawSki! y ¡Vaya con los colores!

Caesar
03-21-2016, 10:21 PM
Another wondeful gallery addition with all these finished and unfinished figures! I hope you definitely recovered from Your health problems and seasickness on the boat amidst the big waves. Not the best time and weather for fishing ....

pat1940
03-22-2016, 04:52 AM
Love this one dear eighty, lovely work, glad you are feeling much better

eighty+
03-22-2016, 02:16 PM
Hello Pat Hail O Caesar HI Capt'n Mac Doing a lot of Sleeping not geting up till gone mid day as i haven't been getting to bed till gone 4.oo am

hope you are all well ok I've just Posted Louis S.P ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .................POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
03-22-2016, 10:36 PM
What an airy outcome You got with this lady! Applause!

eighty+
03-23-2016, 06:47 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Good to see Katie Coops Swimming again :) :) CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE .............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
03-24-2016, 08:22 AM
Hi I sat in the armchair watching Snooker and I must have fallen asleep cos I 've just woke up :D:D:D:D:D:D ok CIAO

Caesar
03-24-2016, 09:47 PM
Nice little girl which looks like a mix of Gaugin and Modigliani .... Good morning, time to wake up! Some coffee? :o;)

eighty+
03-24-2016, 10:25 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks for the offer of Coffee but I've Just taken my last antibiotics pilll and I'm Slurping a Glass of Milk ok

So CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si SI SLAINTE ...............................POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
03-25-2016, 12:58 AM
Your last one could be entitled "Springtime in the XVIII century (up to early XIX maybe)". Nicely colorful and graceful! From a French painter original painting perhaps, looking at its style ... well, warm milk may get You sleepy, but it works for providing vitamins and for Your bones too.

eighty+
03-25-2016, 12:58 AM
Hi Time for another Pill ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...............................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
03-25-2016, 02:04 PM
Hi I've just relized its 12oc time for some nosh ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
03-25-2016, 09:41 PM
Boy, I really like some of these latest, Mr Ploos. I can tell the drugs are taking effect. Wait, had I said that in the 60's it could well have had a completely different connotation for an artist.

Go man GO!!!!

PozeDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con them sultry painting babes of yore!

:):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Caesar
03-25-2016, 11:56 PM
Absolutely fine one! You fully recovered I think, artistically You're OK and hungry for sure!;)

eighty+
03-26-2016, 09:34 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac......O Caesar Thanks feel a little better but sleeping a lot during the day as well as the night :(:(:( ok CIAO

STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE Ivaya con POZDRAWSI Y Coal Miner's :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
03-26-2016, 09:49 AM
Good. Feels expressionistic. Hard life, had the diggers.

eighty+
03-26-2016, 11:28 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac. I see he's. Waiting for an opp on his left eye to pull it straight. ;). :D:D

eighty+
03-26-2016, 05:10 PM
:cool::cool: time for bed ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
03-27-2016, 11:03 AM
Hi last of the coal miners ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ....................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
03-27-2016, 06:04 PM
Wot More can I Say :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO

danny72
03-27-2016, 10:46 PM
:cool::cool: time for bed ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE
We had a Swedish /Dutch singer who looks like this drawing.(in his younger days) Cornelis Vreeswijk.
:-) Like this one alot.

D Akey
03-27-2016, 11:09 PM
Looks like your lad had his eye operated on and since the plastic surgeon botched it so bad, he got the lead role in the opera as Pagliacci -- that tearful sad clown. . . Mamma Mia! At-sa so sad!

Yeah, and the young Mr Ploos with no beard and a single curl springing forth from his artistic pate -- porridge is better than nothing at all. Love your threads, lad. Ye look like ye done had your Spring renewal!

Go man go!

PoseDrawSki in the buff! y ¡Vaya con queso!

eighty+
03-28-2016, 01:36 AM
Hi Danny yes very close but not a famous as Too Loose the french artist :D :D :D

Hi Capt'n Mac yes I Offered Pozdrawski a bonus on his wages but he said Not on your Nellie Tell Mac :):):):cool::cool::cool:

to U Both CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINE ....................... POZDRAWSKI :o:o

pat1940
03-28-2016, 04:00 AM
WOW, dear eighty, just love these fine works, the meds are working great, you are a master, love, love them

eighty+
03-28-2016, 05:02 AM
Blimey I dozed While Posting :D:D:D:D Pat I'm only trying to catch U up OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
03-29-2016, 03:44 AM
Hi For Those Who DIE They no not Why Liberty ?? CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
03-29-2016, 09:17 AM
Fraternite, egalite y bare breasts. Vive la France. Vive la différence!

So you're going epic on us, eh, Mr Ploos? Very ambitious. Good on ye, laddie.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con paintings that move folk!

:):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):)

eighty+
03-30-2016, 12:58 AM
Virginia Woolf Peace at Last :rolleyes::rolleyes:

eighty+
03-30-2016, 08:01 AM
hi Living at the Edge :eek: :( :( :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

D Akey
03-30-2016, 10:34 AM
Ah, you're in that free paint mode I see. Nice stuff. Like Dory said in Finding Nemo: "Keep moving, just keep moving. . ."

Go Ploos Go = We're going to a Go Go!

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con Tinuity!

eighty+
03-30-2016, 04:32 PM
hi Capt'n Mac ran into a black spot so pinched from the IPad :(:(:( ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ....IVAYA CON POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
03-30-2016, 11:21 PM
Hi still lazy so I've Pinched from the IPad where I play OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ........IVAYA y CON POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
03-30-2016, 11:24 PM
Nice and funny ones! I love Marianne in topless the most .... Vive la France alors! LOL:o;)

eighty+
03-30-2016, 11:54 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Marianne is that her Name ? didn't the French turn her into the Statue Of Liberty and gave her to the Yanks

after all they floged us Joan D'arc they don't seem to like powerful Women unless their in Bed ;) ;) :D:D

this next one is our Professor who Hasn't been around of late, What he coudn't understand, Is why I Couldn't Understand his Drawing's

;) :D I tried to tell him i'm not Albert Einstein !! :eek: CIAO BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE IVAYA CON DIOS .......IVAYA y con POZDRAWSKI

justjean
03-31-2016, 01:35 AM
Great happenings, 80+ and good to hear the meds are working

Caesar
03-31-2016, 01:55 AM
Who's this last guy? Padre Matteo Ricci maybe?
Here are a couple of his images and who he was ....
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matteo_Ricci

coops
03-31-2016, 03:51 AM
Hi there dear Eighty hope all is well with you and your health is on the up:)
Been checking in most days just to see your painting and I have to say you are doing fab, keep going my dear friend:)

eighty+
03-31-2016, 02:18 PM
Just up and awake as it look as if Ive lost a day whilst asleep health wise ok but seem to B Tired all the time :( :( :(

Thanks Jean are U more Settled now in you new Abode ?

Thanks Katie nice to see your Back Degas will B pleased and your fans as Keeper of the MOARA as well as the North-East Gate ;) :D

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks it took me two hours of reading of how Christinany was pushed to the Chinese Hordes IVAYA CON DIOS

I often wonder what Dios thought of it being the head of all Faiths or was it just power to the few :D:D

To all CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE IVAYA CON DIOS..................IVAYA Con y POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
03-31-2016, 04:44 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Marianne is that her Name ? didn't the French turn her into the Statue Of Liberty and gave her to the Yanks

after all they floged us Joan D'arc they don't seem to like powerful Women unless their in Bed ;) ;) :D:D

this next one is our Professor who Hasn't been around of late, What he coudn't understand, Is why I Couldn't Understand his Drawing's

;) :D I tried to tell him i'm not Albert Einstein !! :eek: CIAO BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE IVAYA CON DIOS .......IVAYA y con POZDRAWSKI

We (Americans) got the Statue of Liberty from France, to be sure. I think the lady/goddess who inspired her was Marianne a few centuries even earlier. I think her form in the statue may have been inspired by the same vision written about by Boethius as he was under house arrest awaiting execution by the Romans.

Anyway, when I read parts of Consolation of Philosophy many years ago, I thought I recognized her as the model for the Statue of Liberty. And if Marianne was the spirit of the French Revolution, and Liberty and all that happy stuff, I figure it was the same gal. And it was good seeing her getting a paying gig again after all those years playing the Statue of Liberty. Rather made her career.

But I never knew the Statue of Liberty had those topless shots of her. I think Delacroix had assured Marianne when she was a hungry student and aspiring actress that any shots of her naked would never go public. But just look at that copied paparazzi painting from 1700 Ploos that you have here in your thread, Mr Ploos. Reminds me of the Miss America scandal some years back when Vanessa Williams had some forgotten pictures turn up causing a scandal. Never trust a photographer's (or a painter's) word is the buzz among goddesses anymore.

eighty+
03-31-2016, 11:06 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac There's no such thing as Bad publesity as Boethius Knew and found out :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
04-01-2016, 12:22 AM
Just up and awake as it look as if Ive lost a day whilst asleep health wise ok but seem to B Tired all the time :( :( :(

Thanks Jean are U more Settled now in you new Abode ?

Thanks Katie nice to see your Back Degas will B pleased and your fans as Keeper of the MOARA as well as the North-East Gate ;) :D

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks it took me two hours of reading of how Christinany was pushed to the Chinese Hordes IVAYA CON DIOS

I often wonder what Dios thought of it being the head of all Faiths or was it just power to the few :D:D

To all CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE IVAYA CON DIOS..................IVAYA Con y POZDRAWSKI

Dear ATPlus, actually Father Matteo Ricci was a Jesuit, thus a highly educated guy, a wiseman and a scholar, far more than a simple missionary. Moreover he was a sort of total genius who learned and studies chinese language, ideograms and their culture in short time and up to a level of natural fluency and awareness better than most of them. He was also able to theach them mathematics, astronomy, art and painting and all the advanced knowledge and science available in Italy and Europe in those times. As a religious he had a good, but limited effect (in terms of numbers) but an incredible fame over there and in the Emperor's court ...

Here's Boethius, a most remarkable man; substantially a highly civilized guy from the fallen Roman Empire who contributed to join the Romans with the Barbarian conquerors whose intelligent leader and king realized with him that no Kingdom or Empire could be kept by them without being able to administate, to read and write, to have a good knowledge base and without waiving a predominance attitude oppressing the local people, able to build, cultivate etc. with arrogance and violence. as a matter of fact, in the former Western Roman Empire, a Roman-Barbaric Kingdom was progressively created. Once more, a civilized conquered-population conquered conquerors ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boethius

eighty+
04-01-2016, 04:51 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One sorry late in replying but been reading the History of the Jesuit taken me a good three hours

It seems as if they have got a finger in everthing that moves on the Planet :eek: :(

eighty+
04-01-2016, 08:58 PM
Ok its The Penitent Saint Peter I thought I'd finish him in 1 go But Gout in my right big Toe thought otherwise look as if I've got to cut

out the Brandy :( :( :( CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HASTA La VISTA ....................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-02-2016, 12:11 AM
Hi I see He's an Old Money Lender after all I was :confused::confused: :D :D :D and the toe has eased up touch Wood

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ........................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-02-2016, 12:18 AM
:(:(:(:( Is this the same one ???

eighty+
04-02-2016, 12:39 AM
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Are well lets see if its 3rd time Lucky :):):):)

Ok I Give In :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused:

Caesar
04-02-2016, 02:07 AM
Fantastic! Looks like a self-portrait too indeed! Probably Your name's Peter then ... Peter Pan, considering the juvenile enthusiasm You always show for drawing and painting and learning of art as well as for jokes and funny comments!

eighty+
04-02-2016, 02:19 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One ok U can laugh but how the hell do I get it back to normal this last does look like an old money Lender

:D :D:D :D:D :D:D STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ........................even POSDRAWSKI is Laughing like a Drain

eighty+
04-02-2016, 11:26 AM
OK one last Go at the old Money Lender ok Finger's Crossed ;) :D :D :D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE...............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-04-2016, 08:13 PM
Hi :D Yes the Gout has still got me in its Cripe ? :(:(:( but I,ve tried again at the Old Money lender Fingers Crossed :D:D:D

D Akey
04-04-2016, 09:06 PM
So you've got gout then, laddie? Sorry to hear it.

But the moneylender don't take no never mind to your reasons for not paying up. As me old long ago relation was fond of shouting in yon heelands, "Stand in the river!" no wait. . . might have been "Stand! Hand on the liver! Your 'aggis or yer life!" Dunno. Ol' Cloony MacPlerson was a sly scoundrel what demanded 'is quarter pounder o' flesh doon ol' MacDonald's way, oh aye.

Well, keep pluggin' away, matey! Ol' Pete, why he's smilin' doon with his pearlies ear ta ear from ye favorin' 'is esteemed self in portraiture.

Paint, good sir! Paint Peter's pearlies proper in the manner of Posedrawski the Elder.

¡Vaya con the Peter Principle!

eighty+
04-05-2016, 02:21 AM
Hi CAPT'N MAC yes Gout is very Painfull :eek::eek::eek::eek: :(

Hi A Photo by Bill Sitakks which he's made look like dutch Master ...Rembradnt or Vimeer ok Ifound in Valezquez site as I've run

out of space I've got to turn the Wacom round I think Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ........... PODRAWSKI LAUGHING

Yes I think Her Left eye wants moving in a Bit ?

Caesar
04-05-2016, 09:42 PM
Hi, dear StMacPeter! I'm curious to see this girl wearing a mailbox (instead of a pearl earring) colored and finished soon! It's gonna be another great painting by You!

eighty+
04-06-2016, 12:29 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One. Funny you should say that about a Mailbox as I thought the same

But but bill Sitaks must have done research on the mailbox :D. Anyway I've had to cut some of it off.

So I could turn it to show more of her body. Ok. But won't Finnish it today. As I've got to see the doc

Today about the gout in my bit toe ok. Ciao.STATTE BBUONO Si. Si IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE

POZDRAWSKI

pat1940
04-06-2016, 03:49 AM
Sorry to hear about that painful gout Eighty, have you been eating too much lobster lol, anyway your paintings show no gout, still well done, take care and hope that awful pain goes away soon

D Akey
04-06-2016, 08:02 PM
Can you get gout from eating too many cornflakes? Anyway, hope it clears up for you Mr Ploos. You feel better, lad. I think cornflakes are probably pretty safe to eat. Some doctors say to not eat too much saltanas tho. . . or maybe that was a caution about too much salt.

PoseDrawSki! y !Vaya con painless paintery!

eighty+
04-06-2016, 08:56 PM
Hi Pat Sorry But i've only just looked at your Lastest one fantastic use of colour not like this drab old sod ! :(:D congrats

Just Got Pills from Doc seemed to have eased the somewhat :cool:

Hi Capt'n MacPierson :D:D:D Salt Is that The cause of my gout then as in this last few weeks I have been useing more salt

so ok I'll only have salt with my porridge just a sou-son ok I've bunged in some fun ones from mr IPad :eek:

To U BOTH CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE IVAYA y con POZDRAWSKI :)

D Akey
04-06-2016, 09:09 PM
Cool paintings.

As to the salt, my step-dad is a retired MD and he says that the only reason salt might be overdone is because it promotes water retention and might put undue pressure on the system (possibly heart which is his bug-a-boo cause his has had issues in the past so he's generally focused on stuff that affects that particular organ these days- sort of near and dear to his heart you might say).

But I don't know that salt has anything to do with gout. I was just playing with the idea that too much salt is not a good idea in any event and I know you love saltanas with your porridge. So I erred on the side of a far reaching play on words. And I am decidedly NOT a medical doctor. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
So ye can stop sticking out your tongue at me. . . :p:p:p:p:p

Anyway, keep painting, lad!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::p:p:p:p:p:):):):):) :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
04-07-2016, 01:04 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac Ok Just Checked on Salt Online just a little is ok as I only Have it With Porridge maybe Twice a week AS of Late When

I'm running out and only got some New potatoes and Brussel Sprouts left I bung them in a Plastic Pressure Cooker and SALT

Then in the Micro 6 Mins All cooked ok So will cut out the Salt THE Toe is Feeling a bit Better now I'Ve taken the Pills

Thanks ow its ok for brandy Just 1 large one a Day :( :( :D :D :D ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

POZDRAWSKI's Lucky as Can't get GOUT

eighty+
04-07-2016, 04:37 AM
Hi another By Photo Bill Sitaks Starter No 1 ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ,,,,,,,,,,,POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
04-07-2016, 02:57 PM
Those are the coolest hats ever. It's like there was an unending party going on back in the day. I thought Caesar's comment about the one lassie wearing the mailbox was hilarious. Not your painting, but the girl's outfit. I was thinking you could paint a little red flag on the side whenever she gets a new thought. Sort of like a light bulb coming on upon a new connection is made.

Or maybe she's waiting for a letter from her favorite in the boy's band she's keen on. So when he sends her an autographed publicity shot, her flag flies up. WOOHOO!!!!!

All that personality from these last two, flying in from the 1600s or so. Man oh man.

Really super paintings.

PoseDrawski gives it two thumbs up y !Vaya con the drunken haberdash!

Caesar
04-07-2016, 08:56 PM
You found a Dutch supplier for Your female relatives hats, didn't You? Nice characters. Photo Bill Sitaks? Is this the guy behind such curious attires?

Caesar
04-07-2016, 08:58 PM
Found Your gallery too! Astounding!
Just to give mates the possibility to have a look .... http://www.billgekas.com/p1014938437

eighty+
04-07-2016, 10:41 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One WOW Thanks for Bill Gekas website I have Emailed him to see if its ok to do More ok CIAO

STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-08-2016, 06:08 AM
Hi Toe is banging so enough for today Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE y IVAYA Con POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-08-2016, 08:34 AM
Hi A Quick Rough Sketch as might try the painting after I finnish The Potatoe Girl ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
04-08-2016, 03:16 PM
Yeah, that poor lassie pulled KP duty peelin' spuds. Must not have made up her bunk properly. Plus I think she's sort of weak at marching drills. So you best finish the painting of her before she's mustered out.

Looks like one worth painting as well, lad. A really good start.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con Vincent Van Ploos' Potato Peelers!

Caesar
04-08-2016, 08:29 PM
OMG, in what kind of enterprise You engaged now! Pope Innocent X by Velasquez!
One of the most stunning portrait ever by an absolute top class painter.
Also the great Francis Bacon got inspiration from this painting and made his own version and maybe possibly got his most effective masterpiece.
But as I used to say somewhere else, the best way to learn, get more easily an artpiece, is to start from a great master painting and reproduce it while giving Your own style, sentiment and interpretation to it. It's what You tend to do quite successfully, since You've got enough talent and personality for such a challenge. Anyway my best wishes!

eighty+
04-08-2016, 10:55 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac yeah I've done my share of Jankers thank U (KP) to U :D:D

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One well at least U knew who its was supposed to B I should think not many would Argue with Him ;) :eek: :cool:

eighty+
04-09-2016, 10:37 PM
hi K P Duty is over done Forgotten :eek: :eek::D:D:D:D:D:D:D ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...........POZDRAWSKI

I still think her left eye wants moving more to her right :(:(:(:(

eighty+
04-10-2016, 03:58 AM
Hi Grand National today don't forget to shut the Front Door CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
04-10-2016, 12:31 PM
Lady of Venice She Was She Was She WAS ;) ;) :D :D :D Untill My Bad Drawing Changed Her CIAO

eighty+
04-11-2016, 12:01 AM
Hi A quick Rough Starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-11-2016, 09:08 PM
Hi Up Early as couldn't Sleep ok :D:D:D time for Cornflakes with Banana OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-11-2016, 11:43 PM
Hi a quick Starter A Lady With A Fan ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-12-2016, 02:56 AM
Old Women frying Eggs Starter No1 ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-12-2016, 05:11 AM
Hi The lady with a Fan and Halo ;) :D :D :D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
04-12-2016, 07:44 AM
Ah, I see the Browns moved in next door. You will become intimately acquainted with umber and sienna as is the custom among that lot.

I love the one with the fried eggs in a skillet. I wonder if the Spanish every painted cornflakes. After all, those little curly shapes floating in the milk's white canvas are the very definition of Baroque style.

Go Man Go!!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con a good breakfast!

Caesar
04-12-2016, 09:05 PM
You left pope Innocent and his "famous" rapacious hand to move to Spain now! They were poor in dyes, alas, so You have to use plenty of black and white paint for their clothes ....;)

eighty+
04-13-2016, 02:11 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac just Finn The Fried Eggs but the Browns don't like theirs Fried ?

HAIL O Caesar O Mighty One yes I would like to move to Spain all that sunshine would do my old bones good

;):D:D:D:D To U Both CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE

eighty+
04-13-2016, 10:07 AM
Hi The Jester is up to his old Joke ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
04-13-2016, 12:58 PM
Ach! Laddie. . . no wonder the Browns do no like eggs. The lassie cooks like a welder.

She got her eggs so melded ta tha' skilled, why she 'ad ta call in tha' stone carver ta bring in his mallet chisel when a spatula dinna', nay, couldna' pry 'em loose.

Reminds me o' me besainted da, what could burn eggs like no other. . . an' fiercely proud of it, too. Definitley learned how ta cook from them Browns. . . Came from Cleveland, ye know. When I was about 3 y/o, after that burnt offering of a very dark and crisp egg breakfast, 'e bundled me oop, an took me to a Cleveland Browns (American football) game in a howling blizzard. Later, I think it's how they invented the game o' 'ockey. I look back an' wonder how the lads on the ol' gridiron kept from shattering upon impact. Oh aye, t'was that frigid.

Dad did try hard, I dare say, which secured his place in heaven. On the other hand, I think St. Peter probably kicked him out of heaven for stinking the joint up with his hellish cooking. Was me dad what seemed to be out to prove that eggs are a carbon based life form. . . if left in a hot skillet long enough. The poor lad, me dad, liked spam and powdered eggs as well--probably because you couldn't burn powdered eggs to cinder. His version of Paradise could probably be found on board a destroyer what took a direct hit to the mess. The flames might then be hot enough to cook an egg. Thereafter, it took me decades to like eggs.

Anyway, it's all looking splendid, Mr Ploos.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con eggs ala carbon somethin' terrible!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
04-13-2016, 10:53 PM
How's our dear would-be Spaniard today? Pretty well I'd say!
I see You can now draw and paint in any direction. I suspect we'll soon see a dwarf portrait, out of Your latest effort!

eighty+
04-14-2016, 06:49 AM
HAIL Caesar and Capt'n Mac Escuse Moi as I'm Drawing upside Down Ive Burnt the Eggs as well and its not done the Frying Pan anyGood Nivher ? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

To U Both STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE , IVAYA y CON POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-14-2016, 10:12 AM
Hi A practise one ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...............POZDRAWSKI

pat1940
04-14-2016, 11:44 AM
Dear eighty, just love your latest, those amazing browns and the pleats in the dress are so perfectly done, really enjoy them and of course your wonderful sense of humor, never ever lose that my friend

Caesar
04-14-2016, 09:17 PM
Very well done, caballero!
Now I think You may follow Velasquez also along anothe path, that of the dwarves he painted, as anticipated above ...
Here's a quadriptic of them!
I also added anothe one painted just before Velasquez by Antonio Moro and now to the Louvre, the dwarf of the cardinal.
Previously there's at least another great painting on the subject by Bronzino that I don't add because the guy (Morgante) is naked and seen from both sides, You know.

D Akey
04-14-2016, 11:00 PM
Go man go. But steer clear of egg tempera in the Spanish Baroque cause all the eggs are brown.

I have to say I was never a fan of Spanish Baroque paintings -- they're so grim. If it isn't some hermit saint in a cave contemplating mortality in a conversation with a skull, it's filled with inbred Hapsburgs, where they all look alike like a breed apart you might say.

But that's just me. I like color and vitality. But in the interest of copying every style, you have to bear through. This patch will be over soon. Hang in there.

All I gotta say is beware of Goya when Napoleon's army comes through. Sheesh. That'll lift your spirits--if you're Dracula.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con marrón!

Caesar
04-14-2016, 11:24 PM
Go man go. But steer clear of egg tempera in the Spanish Baroque cause all the eggs are brown.

I have to say I was never a fan of Spanish Baroque paintings -- they're so grim. If it isn't some hermit saint in a cave contemplating mortality in a conversation with a skull, it's filled with inbred Hapsburgs, where they all look alike like a breed apart you might say.

But that's just me. I like color and vitality. But in the interest of copying every style, you have to bear through. This patch will be over soon. Hang in there.

All I gotta say is beware of Goya when Napoleon's army comes through. Sheesh. That'll lift your spirits--if you're Dracula.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con marrón!

LOLOLO ahahahahah:o;)

It looks like Velasquez didn't complete or forgot some or wasn't proficient enough when he was in Italy as for color preparation, pigments dyes and colors use .... He certainly missed a trip to Venice to learn about colors.
Anyway the rest of the baroque painters in Spain had even less possibilty to improve that discipline and the environment, from a religious and political point of view, was far less favorable than in Italy, so we shouldn't be too hard to judge them. After all Dutch painters were quite often as much dark, black, brown etc. than them and too much bigots and business oriented probably to really enjoy and celebrate life on their painting.

eighty+
04-14-2016, 11:46 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One your a right hard Task-Master :D:D Now the Dwarves :eek::eek::eek:

Hi Capt'n Mac yeah I've seen Goya's war scenes it showes some things never change do they :confused::confused:

;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D: To U Both CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE IVAYA y Con POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-15-2016, 01:14 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Ok the first of the Dwarves Starter ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
04-15-2016, 03:04 AM
number 2 Starter Caesar OK CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-15-2016, 07:18 AM
hi I've forgot his name I looked but could'nt find him ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...................POZDRAWSKI

portrait ofa dwarf Juan Van der Hamen and Leon

eighty+
04-15-2016, 09:24 AM
Hi is this the Origenal or is a Velazquez Starter ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
04-15-2016, 11:27 AM
Hi is this the Origenal or is a Velazquez Starter ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

You see. It's all baroque for them olden times Spaniard painters. Crenelated filigree even down to the cut of the sketch paper. Probably even invented spiral binding. Got it from the Moors. . . maybe.

That's a beautiful sketch study. You can probably learn more from looking at and copying that sketch than at Velazquez's original (or whoever painted the original). This one's far more revealing where you can see the artist's footprints as it were.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con crenelation!

eighty+
04-15-2016, 12:10 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac ok its an essay on velazquez by robert lienzir artist i think its by him he died a few years ago i think u and Caesar would like his work;););):D:D:D:D

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE ...............POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
04-15-2016, 12:54 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac ok its an essay on velazquez by robert lienzir artist i think its by him he died a few years ago i think u and Caesar would like his work;););):D:D:D:D

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE ...............POZDRAWSKI

Very cool. Thanks Mr Ploos. I got the correct spelling of the name for Caesar: Robert Lenkiewicz

http://www.robertlenkiewicz.org/content/essay-velazquez

Very nice stuff. I'll have to dig in to those pages further. I really like his style.

I suspect Posedrawski would like him as he's a home boy. Lenkiewicz.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:;););););):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
04-15-2016, 09:23 PM
Well done, dear friend! NowYour court is more and more populated by dwarves, more than in Tolkien's books!

eighty+
04-15-2016, 11:26 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac Yeah I thought U would:D:D and the birds in Plymouth liked his Stile Too ;) ;) :D:D:D pozdrawski could'nt get a look in :eek: :eek: :(

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One THANKS Yes I more to go EL Primo then back to sort them all out :) :) :)

To U BOTH CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE IVAYA CON DIOS ...........and Poor POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-16-2016, 12:33 AM
Hi Caesar I think I've got Too Loose La Trec on this EL Primo one :eek: :D :D:D lots to Sort out CIAO STATTE BBUONO SI Si SLAINTE ...POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-16-2016, 05:05 AM
Hi the first Dwarf is done OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE....................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-16-2016, 07:01 AM
Hi Dwarf 2 ok I might jump to 4 leave 3 to last OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,POZDDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-16-2016, 11:37 AM
Hi EL PRIMO The Boss Man 1 to Go shorty ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-16-2016, 01:14 PM
Hi the last Dwarf OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..................POZDRAWSKI

Forgot to Post Him

D Akey
04-16-2016, 11:32 PM
Right, so what's the gent got in his right hand. I should think that it's rather important to take into account limb length when when being tailored for a sword. I mean even Bilbo had that issue in the Troll's hideout cave. But I can't make out what the heck that is in this hombre's right hand. Looks like a belt? Did some child need scolding?

Tales from the Adventures of Angus PoseDrawSki, courtier to the Spanish. . . um. . . court. . . where the sentences include a slap on the wrist, a belt to the back side. . . and having to stay after class to write 100x "I will do my lay-ins before starting to paint".

¡Vaya con Thorin Oakenshield and the Double Belt of Scotch!

eighty+
04-17-2016, 01:00 AM
Hi. Capt'n. Mac. I think it must be like a walking stick. And used as a prod stick. To keep dogs

And people Aware he was there being so small. As it must be part of his normal. Set up. Otherwise

Velazquez. Wouldn't have seen it as normal and painted it in. Ok I use a walking stick for similar

Reasons when walking in Brighton. As the pavements are so crowed and so easerly get knocked over

As U will find out when U get to my age. Ok CIAO. HASTA LA. VISTA. IVAYA. CON DIOS

POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
04-17-2016, 01:15 AM
Sound counsel, Mr. Macploos! Ne'er walk the streets o' Brighton sans yer "Hey, I'm walkin' here, sonny!" stick. "You own the road?" is another cudgel t' keep in your duffel. Alert the caddie, yer movin' oot and hittin' yon par 3 streets in 2.

Go Angus PoseDrawSkovichskinik!

¡Vaya con los Springtime crowds!

eighty+
04-17-2016, 01:40 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac lots of rain so wont be out and about till the Golden Ball Shines ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
04-17-2016, 04:37 AM
Hi yeah still in spain with velazquez and Philip the Forth CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-17-2016, 05:46 AM
HI a Quick Starter another Dwarf ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
04-17-2016, 08:28 AM
Aha! Now Salvador Dali's signature mustachio with the curly handlebars makes sense. He was hearkening back to them there Spanish blokes and their surreal ways -- and I ain't a-talkin' cornflakes. No sir.

https://www.google.com/search?q=salvador+Dali%27s+mustache&tbm=isch&imgil=Jw1ULtJRmas52M%253A%253BRsAtgUEnhVeuMM%253Bh ttps%25253A%25252F%25252Fwww.pinterest.com%25252Fp in%25252F372391462908083237%25252F&source=iu&pf=m&fir=Jw1ULtJRmas52M%253A%252CRsAtgUEnhVeuMM%252C_&usg=__5LXJIF4joZm6kvfF7WeDU8viCh0%3D&biw=1920&bih=1072&ved=0ahUKEwjCpIWJ8ZPMAhWIKyYKHZsoDu4QyjcIMw&ei=RJESV8LyNYjXmAGb0bjwDg#imgrc=Jw1ULtJRmas52M%3A

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con his most famous paintin' The Persistence of Memory and the infinite mustache! (top that, Sr. Velasquez!)

eighty+
04-17-2016, 08:53 AM
Yeah Dali a right Nut I supose he thought if good-enough for a king it ok for me :D:D:D:D:D:D:D Thanks for the LINK

eighty+
04-17-2016, 11:27 PM
Hi Capt'n MAC AND CAESAR There's Nothing Like a good battle to keep the the Planet from over Crowding ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .....................PLUS POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-18-2016, 12:41 PM
Hi yeah They still Fighting down In the Valleys nobody has told them its all Over :(:(:(:(;););):D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ,,POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
04-19-2016, 02:44 AM
Lanky and Yorkie meet on the field of honour, seeking their just desserts. Yeah, well I wonder the degree of animosity there is here when the one lad pulls a spoon on the other in a threatening manner. The other lad is trying to reason with the spooner that they're plum out of bread pudding. And so begins the historic War of the Pudding Cups. . .

Fine work, lad. Complex. But well armed.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con your own dessert and keep your bloomin' mits off'n mine!

eighty+
04-19-2016, 04:46 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac Yeah Bloody POZDRAWSKI Tried to swipe my Cornflake's so gave a clip round the ear and told to get some at the NAAFI ; ):D :D :D :D :D :D :D

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLANTE OK POZDRAWSKI has Gone to get some Nosh:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
04-19-2016, 10:22 AM
Hi No4 ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...............POZDRAWSKI bavk from the NAAFI ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

D Akey
04-19-2016, 09:07 PM
I love the lad's expression -- second from the left, one of the extras in this epic -- he's got a look on his face, doesn't he just? Like "Just give the dang aristo the ruddy spoon so he can dig his head out his arse so maybe we can all get paid and gather doon the pub. . ."

Go Mr Ploos Go!!!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con Found it!

eighty+
04-20-2016, 02:54 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac it looks as if I'm Not going anywhere as I've lost control of my Pens :eek::eek::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

I was just Starting drawing this morning then after 5mins they packed up I tried a restart but still nothing OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA

Looks like back to trad Painting :eek::eek: AS I can't Paint with the Mouse Like CAESAR ;) ;)

D Akey
04-20-2016, 04:17 AM
Did you try re-installing your drivers for the pens? You say that as though you have more than one. If they both went out on you, then it's likely something like that in your computer. And the first place to look would be the least invasive -- ie. re-calibrate. And after that a re-install of the drivers. Anyway that's where i would check first, after of course simply turning your computer off for a bit and then on again. You may have already tried that. But when you re-install a driver it takes it back to the default, usually.

Anyway, it may not be as serious as you think. Hope that does the trick.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con Style-us!

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

eighty+
04-20-2016, 04:28 AM
Hi CAPT'N MAC Switched off the Wacom, then had half an hour with Charcoal ,which I enjoyed, then switch The Wacom back on and Blow me down with a Kipper

The Pen's are all Working so back to The Battle OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE And POZDRAWSKI Is Laughing :D:D:D

eighty+
04-20-2016, 06:49 AM
Hi They and we Have all Surrendered ;) ;) :D :D CIAO IVAYS CON DIOS SLAINTE .................POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
04-20-2016, 08:05 PM
It looks like You won Your battle with this populated painting or, at least, got a honorable armistice. Well done!
The most famous Surrender of Breda (after a siege) by Velasquez, where Spanish won against Dutch when Spanish crown still extended to Holland and the Flanders as a heritage the Holy Roman Emperor rights held by the Habsgurg family and Felipe IV.
At least here that great master used more of his more colorful hues ....

D Akey
04-20-2016, 09:01 PM
So glad you got the stylus business sorted. With that whole legion of lads holding their styluses high, seems at least one would have a loaner for ye.

Good stuff. Nice to see the mercenaries are getting laid off as they're not needed -- at least for a day or so.

Go man go!!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con signing the 'armlessness!

justjean
04-21-2016, 01:54 AM
Great bunch of little fellows and a grand ending with the group Mr Ploos :)

eighty+
04-21-2016, 01:55 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One

Capt'n Mac

Up at 1oc pm today as I was right Knackerd Carrying a Lance into Battle and the pay Was'nt that good as Cameroon had it cut :eek::eek::(:(:(:(

I've just done the dwarf with the Dog as I had Forgot Him Due to Being called up for the Battle ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

To U Both Thanks, CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .......yeah POZDRAWSKI is Hobbling as got a Lance wound in his foot :eek::D:D

eighty+
04-21-2016, 03:37 AM
Hi Gary An AbStrike for you ;):D:D:D:D Sorry Jean I missed your post

To U Both CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLANTE .........................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
04-21-2016, 09:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I7vPbthvWo

PoseDrawSki got a job doon tha tele.

y ¡Vaya con Abstracción!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:;););););):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
04-21-2016, 11:56 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac thanks for the link On the totorials but they go too fast for this old Sod to keep up with OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SlAINTE

I've just bunging in the Surrender of Brede as I tried to enhance the colours for Caesar ok

eighty+
04-22-2016, 08:04 AM
Hi Rokeby Venus Starter No1 OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO ......................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-22-2016, 10:57 AM
Hi I think I've made The Angle to Big Imight try to shoiuted her Body otherwise i'll have to wipe her out and start again :( :( :( :( :( :( :( OK

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ........................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-22-2016, 10:52 PM
Hi Venus Finn ok Ciao IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-23-2016, 01:03 AM
Hi the Royal family Spain ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ......................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
04-23-2016, 02:08 AM
Finally getting into the most classic Velasquez, eh? Good on ye, laddie. Coaching Strategy: Now listen up. When the whistle blows, go into the full court press and when we get the ball, go to MacPloos, oh aye, lads. . . oh wait, that's basketball. I'm so confused. . .

Go man go!

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con paint that room with two coats, big as it is!

eighty+
04-23-2016, 06:00 AM
Hi Capt'n MAC POZDRAWSI shot down thr pub as soon as U said get him to paint that room the Lazy sod :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE he's down the Pub

D Akey
04-23-2016, 06:15 AM
PoseDrawSki's doing due diligence by researching the ceilings in the various public houses, cause he says he's working for a gov what is into copying paint what's been done afore.

¡Vaya Con PoseDrawSki!

eighty+
04-24-2016, 06:22 AM
Hi. Just connected. 6.20pm. On my IIPad But not on my main computer ???:(:(:(

eighty+
04-24-2016, 03:50 PM
Hi ok I've just got connected nealy 4oc am Sunday at last I can post :D:D:D ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-25-2016, 05:03 AM
Hi starter Queen Isabel ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-25-2016, 01:45 PM
Hi up late been watching Snooker CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
04-25-2016, 02:38 PM
My goodness, that frock extending back to the horses hind hooves looks like an accident waiting to happen. . . in every sense of the word.

But besides the (im)practicality of that riding garment, it's a nice painting, Mr Ploos. Good start and all.

And the Velasquez crowd in the big room, looks like you were thinking about all them with the same emphasis. A regular ensemble cast, which is the exact opposite for the hierarchical pecking order of the Spanish court. The dwarves probably like it just fine though.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con equine modesty!

eighty+
04-26-2016, 04:15 AM
HI Capt'n Mac Velazquez says the dress was only for show a she would never go out Hunting in it :p:p0 ;) :D :D :D :D :D only for The Bull Ring

When she's Fighting The Bull :D OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE ...IVAYA Y Con POZDRAWSKI THE MATERDOR :eek:

eighty+
04-26-2016, 06:57 AM
Hi The Queen is FINN ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE.............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-26-2016, 11:41 PM
for Capt'n Mac a Trace is a Trace ok ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D: HASTA LA VISTA

D Akey
04-27-2016, 01:33 AM
This is a picture in dire need of a funny caption, Mr Ploos. I have several that I'm resisting.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con Captions!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::p:p:p:p:p:rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
04-27-2016, 08:55 PM
Velasquez definitely took possession of Your Art .... rage LOL;):o Challenging, but great results are pretty sure! You'll need an exorcist later on, to get free to switch to other masters!

eighty+
04-28-2016, 03:34 AM
Hi thanks Capt'n Mac Caesar O Mighty One CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
04-29-2016, 01:25 AM
The trace is FINN ok IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ....................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-29-2016, 10:57 AM
Hi A Quick smash with Bacchus ;) :D :D :D OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
04-29-2016, 01:12 PM
Can't wait to see what's happening in this merry gathering once you detail it and shape it up more, Mr Ploos.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con the new show "Who's Wall Painting Is This, Anyway?"!

eighty+
04-30-2016, 03:01 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac trying hard but the Drunken Lot are fighting me all the Way :D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE even POZDRAWSKI

Is Pissed and I can't have a drink as it will get my GOUT going :( :( :(

gxhpainter2
04-30-2016, 11:06 AM
good to see your still kicking out some nice works and keeping everyone entertained as well, thanks to stopping by and commenting on my latest stuff... good to hear from you! :):):)

eighty+
05-01-2016, 12:48 AM
Hi Gary did U see your Swan :D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ........................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-01-2016, 07:00 AM
Hi sorry Run out of paper :D:D:D So Mars is still Resting CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
05-02-2016, 01:29 AM
Hi The sunday Lunch with Diego :D:D:D:D ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-02-2016, 01:35 AM
Hi The sunday Lunch with Diego :D:D:D:D ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-02-2016, 02:00 PM
Hi a touch More between watching Snooker I'm also trying to see what is in the background ?? ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
05-03-2016, 12:58 AM
Looking good Mr Ploos! Seems like ye got another cornflakes moment a-shapin oop, oh aye.

Still wondering what that Bacchus fellow's got 'old of the back o' that one lad's 'ead and what he's got in mind? Suspicion reigns.

AndreaMG
05-03-2016, 08:37 AM
CIAO from Italy :cool: Hope you're OK

eighty+
05-03-2016, 10:37 AM
Hi Andy thanks I'm not to bad just a touch of Gout which is a bit painfull i'm in Spain at the Moment with Diego Valezquez :D:D:D

Hi Capt'n Mac yeah Being their all drunk they are going to Baptise him by pouring wine over his head :D:D:D:D:D

TO U Both CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ....................POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
05-03-2016, 09:35 PM
Dear McPloos, You're challenging several among the most famous masterpieces ever. Good luck!
By the way, I heard You're goin' to make Claudio (Ranieri) Sir over there, in Leicester. Not bad, although with such a name,for a true Roman as he is, he could well be an emperor ... LOL:o;)

eighty+
05-03-2016, 10:43 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One. Congrats to leicester and Claudio Ranieri. and also mark Selby the
World snooker champion from leicester. Ok. As for Diego Velazquez also the best ever artist who,s
Keeping me tied up in knots it took me some time to see that it wasn't a monk holding the wine decanter
Only a nail in the wall with a hat and a bib on . its taken time as Been to intent on watching snooker OK
CIAO. STATTE. BBUONO. Si. Si. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE. And. POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
05-04-2016, 12:04 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac yeah Being their all drunk they are going to Baptise him by pouring wine over his head :D:D:D:D:D

TO U Both CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ....................POZDRAWSKI

Wow! What you're sayin' is 'e won the World's Cup! and to celebrate they're pouin' 'im over wif a wine cooler as is the custom among sportsmen everywhere!

Well that be a von PoseDrawSki 'cause e' moost be German this year.

¡Vaya con CHEERS!!!!!!!! An' may ye be a true gout-less wonder this comin' year, oh aye.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D:cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
05-04-2016, 05:19 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac Just to make U laugh I've Just Finished the Lunch with Diego and while I was Looking at to see if I'd missed anything I must have accidently clicked

a button so its gone I reckon a good 6 hours gone up the shoot :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D

So if U see POZDRAWSKI Give Im A RIGHT good kicking :mad::mad::mad:

eighty+
05-04-2016, 01:42 PM
Hi in someways I'm pleased at losing the finished but I've still got Starter No 3 at least I wont have to draw it again, And I've Looked more at the Origenal now

so prehaps it will B better OK. and its given time for play with the oil brush as I normaly use the airbrush and egnorr the rest so I've had fun with the oilbrush

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
05-04-2016, 02:13 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac Just to make U laugh I've Just Finished the Lunch with Diego and while I was Looking at to see if I'd missed anything I must have accidently clicked

a button so its gone I reckon a good 6 hours gone up the shoot :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D

So if U see POZDRAWSKI Give Im A RIGHT good kicking :mad::mad::mad:

He thought you were done and was just clearing the table. The busboy should have asked if you were done painting before removing your plate.

And you wonder why Caravaggio was driven to murder? It's because he never learned to [SAVE] his work as he painted. He never learned to [SAVE]. . . Never thought to [SAVE]. . . So homicide was easier than to hit [SAVE] every few minutes. . .

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con [SAVE]!

:o:p:p:p:p:p

eighty+
05-04-2016, 02:47 PM
OK. OK. OK. Capt'n. Mac as I've just entered my 87 th year. Do U think that's why I. Forget.

TO. SAVE. SAVE. SAVE. :D:D:D. CIAO. HASTA LA. VISTA. sLAINTE. POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
05-04-2016, 11:17 PM
OK. OK. OK. Capt'n. Mac as I've just entered my 87 th year. Do U think that's why I. Forget.

Well now, Mr Ploos!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADDIE! x 87

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con Cake y Brandy!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):D:D:D:D:D :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::p:p:p:p:p:eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool:: cool::D:D:D:D:D

AND DUNNAY FoRGeTs TA SAVE!!!!!!!!! FREQUENTLY!!!!!!!!

Caesar
05-05-2016, 03:24 AM

OMG!
That's an achievement and what an artful and hylarious brain You keep showing! You're a real wonder, my friend, and I sincerely wish You may last forever or so (letting Your legs rest of course when appropriate). I'm pretty sure I won't be able to show any comparable fruitful endurance, especially keeping Your exceptional Stunning Mode and Painting Marvel Look always switched on!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ..... and get some sort of blowing machine to help You blowing out the ranks of candles on Your cake! LOL;):o
Do You need any portraits to celebrate the event? :o;)

eighty+
05-05-2016, 06:10 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac O, Caesar Sorry its next Wednesday but thanks for the Birthdays greetings in Advance ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:confused::confused::confused:

With Luck I might get the Lunch finished Today ok and I think I will Stay wth Diego Velazquez OK

To U Both CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE and POZDRAWSKI said all the Best :confused: his spelling not to good ;);):D:D:D:D

AndreaMG
05-05-2016, 07:58 AM
Hi Andy thanks I'm not to bad just a touch of Gout which is a bit painfull i'm in Spain at the Moment with Diego Valezquez :D:D:D

Good to hear my friend, did u managed to bet any pounds on Leicester?

eighty+
05-06-2016, 03:45 AM
And the Boy said Hey you ain't going to leave my Face like that are you :( I said your bloody lucky to have one so ferm t bouch :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE ................IVAYA CON POZDRAWSKI :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
05-06-2016, 09:32 AM
Hi A Quick Smash with Diego Velazquez ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINT

eighty+
05-06-2016, 02:06 PM
hi ok had trouble getting ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
05-07-2016, 05:24 AM
Hi Only just got on to Artrage have they got problems ???

ok forgot her left hand and a bit of a tartup :D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-07-2016, 12:14 PM
Hi Time fo bed ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-07-2016, 11:39 PM
Hi a bit More OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ............POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
05-07-2016, 11:51 PM
That little spinster's got some proper gams on 'er, wot? Must be all that pedalin' ta get the wheel a-goin'.

And the other looks a right tasty paintin', lad. Don't mind if I do.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con paintin' the world from one end t'other!

Go man go!!!!

eighty+
05-08-2016, 04:29 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac Do U Think then It should B in the After Nine's Then ;) :D :D :D

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE...............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-08-2016, 08:53 AM
Hi I would Like to Say its Finnished but for some reason when I draw a line it seem to look a Spaggeti String ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
05-08-2016, 12:41 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac I Found that Charcoal I done when my Computer couldn't make cotact so tried a charcoal 1st after 30 years which itook a Photo of then could'nt

find it my files but have now I tried to turn it but it didn't wont to know so twist U head to see it ;):D ok thought it would make U laugh :p:p

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE IVAYA Y CON POZDRAWSKI ??

eighty+
05-09-2016, 01:29 AM
yuh just after laff Caesar and led by a Roman ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D GonGrats to the Team well done Champ's ( watch out JUV )

STATTE BBUONO SI Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
05-09-2016, 10:50 AM
Hi a quick Starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ............POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
05-09-2016, 09:37 PM
Your fantastic travel in the XVII centuries goes on. Just hurry up with the second arm completion in this last one. I think he cannot keep this precarious position much longer! :o

eighty+
05-09-2016, 11:18 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One sorry about his arm but the football came on the Telly ;) ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-10-2016, 01:59 AM
OK Caesar I've bunged his arm on I hope Diego don't mined as got Carryied away ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

CIAO STATTE BBUONO SI SI IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ........................POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
05-10-2016, 02:44 AM
OK Caesar I've bunged his arm on I hope Diego don't mined as got Carryied away ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

CIAO STATTE BBUONO SI SI IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ........................POZDRAWSKI

Now Our Lord is more comfortable with such position for sure. He even took some fat on His belly I see.:o;)
Diego may finally relax about the final forthcoming outcome.

eighty+
05-10-2016, 03:53 AM
Caesar I think he put a bit of fat on at the last Supper OK :) :) :) :)

eighty+
05-10-2016, 04:00 AM
Hi Quick Starter no1 ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-10-2016, 07:31 AM
hi A bit More OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...........................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
05-11-2016, 01:19 AM
Nice stuff Mr Ploos. Tomorrow's your actual birthday, innit. Happy day in advance!

Go man go go go!!!!!!!!!!!! Your a painter's painter and in inspiration. No grass grows under your brushes, you keep 'em so busy.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con the Spanish Main, or the main Spaniard!

I was just watching a documentary and some are suggesting that Velasquez was Jewish. And that he had to do one of those conversions that were so Spanish back then. Is it true? I have no way of knowing. But I did see it in a documentary from the BBC on Baroque painters. Sort of surprised me since he was 'da bomb' back then, in such a strictly Catholic country.

eighty+
05-11-2016, 03:03 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac I went to Google on Valezquez ok and a far as I could see His father was the son of Portugeuse Jews but IF wether His Dad had married a non Jew Girl

then Valezquez would be outside of the Faith and considered a non Jew By other Jews ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-11-2016, 04:40 AM
Well He can get off his Horse now ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-11-2016, 05:28 AM
Hi A Quick Starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ........................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-11-2016, 07:20 AM
I think i've played around with this one befor but after Week'es one I kept away :D

but the devil Drives Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .........POZDRAWSKI

coops
05-11-2016, 07:37 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, hope all is well with you and that you are keeping in good health. I check your paintings every day and I am most impressed especially the latest one, the detail on the clothing is wonderful. Well done you.

Hope you have a super birthdeay and here is a ((((((((((((hug))))))))))) from me. Keep well dear friend.

eighty+
05-11-2016, 09:42 AM
Hello Katie Coops thank you for the hug. Made me feel better already as I was just about to fall asleep having drunk a bottle of italien wine :D hope your keeping well and in good. Spirits :DWe are all missing
You. Here at the forums. So try and pop. In now and again ok. Keep well. E+ xx IVAYA CON DIOS

Caesar
05-11-2016, 07:56 PM
I think You may celebrate Your venerable birthday in a XVII century attire, considering how much Velasquez involved You with his supreme mastery!
I would replicate my early wishes today and may the Allmighty bless You (if he can catch You to this purpose) for giving us all joy and hope with Your energy, humor and artful works! ;)

D Akey
05-12-2016, 12:46 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr PLOOS!!!!!!!!!!!!

So many candles. So many paintings. . .

Angus PosDrawSki Sez:
Light the. . . no. . . BLOW out the paintings and light the. . . Yeah, okay. . . got it now -- Blow out the candles and get yerself a nice big ol' piece o' paintin'!!!!!!!!!!

¡¡¡¡¡Vaya con MANY HAPPY RETURNS TO THE DAY!!!!!

Oh Aye!

(PS. I stole the card from teachkidsart.net/new-artist-birthdays-calendar/)

eighty+
05-12-2016, 07:11 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks for the Birthday Greetings as its not every day U get to start the to fat Hens (88) is it ;);):D:D:D:D:D

Hi Capt'n MAC Time Flies I'll soon B reaching a Ton Thank for the Candles and is it a Quiz I know Pablo and V gogh and the Mexican

Girl and the bloke with the beard I can't think of his Name but he likes painting Apples and a certain Mountain and of coarse The Daddie

of them all Vinci the over one I was confused until I blew it up but still Didn't know Who ??

Too U Both Thanks again sorry late in replying but went into Brighton and on getting Home Felt Knackerd sat in the armchair

and only Just Awoke :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE And POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
05-12-2016, 01:17 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks for the Birthday Greetings as its not every day U get to start the to fat Hens (88) is it ;);):D:D:D:D:D

Hi Capt'n MAC Time Flies I'll soon B reaching a Ton Thank for the Candles and is it a Quiz I know Pablo and V gogh and the Mexican

Girl and the bloke with the beard I can't think of his Name but he likes painting Apples and a certain Mountain and of coarse The Daddie

of them all Vinci the over one I was confused until I blew it up but still Didn't know Who ??

Too U Both Thanks again sorry late in replying but went into Brighton and on getting Home Felt Knackerd sat in the armchair

and only Just Awoke :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE And POZDRAWSKI

Right. Well Top left to right we got Cezanne, Van Gogh, Picasso (or PoseDrawSki?:rolleyes:), next row is Frida Kahlo, Mr Ploos the Birthday Boy :p (or daVinci), and M C Escher.

Least way that's who I think it is. I didn't know the Escher one either. Had to look it up. I'd seen it but it wasn't anything that registered in a big way because it always reminded me of what guys in Art School would do for homework.

So clear something up for me. Are you now 87 or 88?

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con a Bright Breezy Brighton Briton's Birthday Bash!

justjean
05-12-2016, 06:34 PM
Happy Birthday 80+, even if I'm a day late :D

eighty+
05-12-2016, 08:37 PM
Hello Jean thanks U. Not worry as an odd day or two at my age does'nt realy matter :D:D:D

Hi. Capt'n Mac. 87 Starting into my. 88 th. year. OK :D:D:D

To U. Both. Thanks. CIAO. IVAYA. CON. DIOS. SLAINTE. POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-13-2016, 12:56 AM
Hi a Bit More OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .....................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
05-13-2016, 02:13 AM
Like the original sports bra. Nothin's moving in that squeeze top. Reminds me of one time I was down the gas station as a lad filling up me bicycle tire what I 'ad just patched. And I guess I hadn't fitted the inner tube right. And as I filled it, to my horror, the inner tube squeezed out like a hernia and began growing and growing AND GROWING until it finally burst. And I walked my bike back to me home in shame.

As to the lassie's sports outfit, they hadn't quite yet gotten the design kinks worked out -- joggin' in petticoats create a bit of a tangle.

Well, a "trip" down mammary lane. . . ye. . . I mean memory lane.

Go man go!

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con pop tops!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:;););););):o:o:o:o:o :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
05-13-2016, 03:15 AM
Juan I think I'm begining to see You :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Capt'n Mac I can see that we will have to blindfold YOU ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA as your leading

POZDRAWSKI Astray :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

eighty+
05-13-2016, 12:13 PM
yeah Me Gott dem Mountains :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO

eighty+
05-14-2016, 01:21 AM
Hi Juan One of us is Boss-eyed and I think it is You !! ;) ;) :D :D:D :D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

D Akey
05-14-2016, 01:59 AM
Mr Ploos. . . "Boss-eyed", had to look it up. Cool.

I would say you're looking good. But in reality ye might be a bit boss-eyed. So I'll suffice to say you're looking well.

The eyes look fine to me. Are they off? (if so only very slightly) The lad's got a nice solid shine to 'im. Rich painting tones.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con independent eyes! (Our bosses celebrate that on July 4th over here.)

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::roll eyes::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::p:p:p:p:p

eighty+
05-14-2016, 03:33 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac nah it was just how I felt Studing his Fizzhog As wasn't to happy with the outcome ok :( :(

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE so I kicked POZDRAWSKI :D:D:D

D Akey
05-15-2016, 02:24 AM
Oh great. . . Here comes ol' Angus PoseDrawSki with some of the libations for your gallery opening Mr Ploos! He borrowed his brother-in-law's truck since his broke down. :o:rolleyes::o

The driver of the cheese truck got all confused by his GPS and has been looping in the roundabout for the last 4 and a half hours. :o:p:confused::confused::confused:

Go Man Go!!!!!!!! One for the road, ye might say.

;););););):o:o:o:o:o:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:p:p:p:o:o:o:o:o:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
05-15-2016, 08:08 AM
Hi Capt'n MaC Looks like there is enough for me to Swim in hope its Red Bugundy :D:D:D:D:D:D

ok A Quick Starter Ciao Ivaya con dios slainte pozdrawski