PDA

View Full Version : Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

eighty+
01-14-2016, 06:37 AM
Hi a Quick Rough Starter look as if there's going to B a Lot of Bashing and Smashing to get it into Shape :D:D Ok

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE ...........................POZDRAWSKI

AndreaMG
01-14-2016, 09:55 AM
Hi Andy Thanks for Lauren good to see the Orignal but I had trouble with her hair as i've never caught on like you to the

Oil brush I did spend a Hour this evening having a bash at it a Think there was a slight improvment :D:D:D:D Do you

Think I have Lyme disease as I seem to sleep a lot and have pains in the joints and the Legs ain't to Good But I

put it down to old Age :D:D:D:D what do U think??:(:(:(

You're welcome Dear E+. You don't have the lyme disease but maybe the "blimey" one cause your British?? ^^ Jokes aside it's normal to feel from time to time a bit shaky and tired, even if you feel pain try always to take little steps around the house and doing even small physical exercises can be of great help I think, but I'm no doctor unfortunately. Anyways keep rocking and VAYA CON DIOS and KIA ORA :)

eighty+
01-14-2016, 03:39 PM
Cor Blimey Andy Fanks ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE HOO ROO.........................POZDRAWSKI

justjean
01-14-2016, 11:15 PM
sorry your old joints and legs seem to be bothering you but so far your fingers are doing a great job of painting :D

eighty+
01-15-2016, 01:59 AM
Hi. Jean thanks Coming from you that is indeed a compliment. Yes the hands are holding up well

But they looking wrinkled and showing the blue veins And the left hands tendons are pulling in so the

two middle fingers can't straighten the joys of old age :D:D:D. Ok here's one for u to do as your good

With animals. A Scottish one. Monark of the glen. Ok I will have a try later myself in the future Ok.

And yes I've seen your mudpies very good but please excuse my bad manners but was in a hurry. Ok

IVAYA. CON DIOS. SLAINTE. ............. POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
01-15-2016, 04:18 AM
Good job! You turned the firs girl almost into a charming japanese geisha! I like your colors and interpretation once again! I'm sorry that Britain's lousy wheather affecter Your joints so much! :( Anyway Ramsess II, looking at its mummy, seems to have had even worst problem with arthrytis etc., notwithstanding the hot climate in Egypt. Maybe he was to slow to escape Nile's floods ... LOL:o;)

eighty+
01-15-2016, 08:34 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One which one looks like a geisha ?? A had a Burmese Uncle if that any help Alma he come from

Merqui right down the bottom of Burma as it was called Then. Ok See what think of the two Venetian Girls do you think

I should have Darkened the Background ? just a Thought I did cut The top and the Bottom off ! if you look at original ok

I think Blaas is The master for face expressions. ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO Si Si HOO ROO SLAINTE

...............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-15-2016, 10:38 AM
Hi Think I've got a lot to sort on this one :( :( :( :( :( :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Ok CIAO IAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA

SLAINTE HOO ROO .....................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-15-2016, 02:33 PM
Hi Ok A bit more CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ...................POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
01-15-2016, 10:11 PM
As for the two girls, I think You may try to increase the tone range by duplicating the layer and tune the above one as for its transparency degree. I remind and see You were also attracted by the Wall, just like the Pink Floyd ... LOL:o;) the last one is growing wonderfully and I expect a spectacular end.

eighty+
01-16-2016, 04:50 AM
Hael O Caesar O Mighty One ok I've dunnit !! Hope its up to your expections ok as U can see I've cut off some of the Top

of the Picture :D ok I did get into a state but I think I cheated my way around it :(:(:D:D CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ......................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-16-2016, 06:01 AM
Hi a Quick Rough Starter Hoots mon Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-16-2016, 11:19 AM
Hi My first Try with the Digetal oil brush ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE ..........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-16-2016, 12:56 PM
Hi Monarch of the Glen By Edwin Henry Landseer ok I thought it was by a Scottish Artist ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
01-17-2016, 07:10 AM
Ho, fellow! Ye even got the right tartan as is the custom among me clan. An' with that beard as well, ol' Jimmay MacPherson takes on a "Moses takes ta wanderin' the heelands" vibe. No doobt 'e'll soon be a-coomin' doon from the mountain where God will have given him them commandments to tha game o' golf. . . not ta mention his partin' gift of a special sand wedge for playin' 40 years in tha sand trap, oh aye. So t'was recorded in sand script. . . so t'was doon.

These are all remarkable paintings, Mr Ploos. Your stuff is lookin' grand laddie.

PoseDrawSki! y ”Vaya con pitch n' putt!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
01-17-2016, 09:03 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac I didn't get up till 2.00oc pm had my cornflakes with water no Banana or Milk as the cuboard is mother hubbard :D:D:D:D I think I've

got just enough Spaggeti for to night YUK YUK AS for Golf I never played as Being a Poor boy from the Back woods it was only for gents thats why

the price was so High to keep the Riff Raff away :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE ......POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-17-2016, 11:19 AM
CHAOS :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::c ool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
01-17-2016, 07:02 PM
I think the abstract boys and girls will love this. A real stretch for you, laddie!

And get yourself some food in yer larder and fridge. They should have a warning label on the Ol' Mother Hubbard Recipe Book. She really is an awful cook, that one. Come to think of it, I haven't seen her poor dog in quite some time. Suspicious? Maybe. . .

Never a good idea to get scurvey shipmate. Best stock up on yer limeys.

PoseDrawSki! y ”Vaya corn Flakes y banana!

:):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):)

coops
01-18-2016, 02:20 AM
Your latest works are so impressive dear Eighty and always a pleasure to see them. Stay fit and well dear friend:)

eighty+
01-18-2016, 04:57 AM
HI Katie Thanks the Mouse Matt Is working Well Thank You and the church with The Spire looks Like an old Painting Now ;);):D:D Can You Remeber

The Stones we both had a Good laugh ok I'm just watching Snooker Sullivan is on form A joy to watch Ok Katie CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA

SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-18-2016, 10:13 AM
Hi ok I haven't painted it as I'm thinking of trying the oil brush tomorrow ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ..............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-19-2016, 04:29 AM
Hi Well I had good intentions and I started with the Oil Brush I did the hair and tried on the face but couldnt get what I wanted so Went back to my

old Favourite the air Brush ok CIAO IVAYA CON DOIS SLAINTE .........................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-19-2016, 05:23 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac Look Statues from Bernini better then Bus Sketches as they don't Move:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

.............................. ...POZDRAWSKI Go Man GO

eighty+
01-19-2016, 11:01 AM
Hi Could He have been a Pope ?? CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-19-2016, 12:09 PM
Hi this one don't take Presioners ??:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO .......................POZDRAWSKI

gxhpainter2
01-19-2016, 12:56 PM
Hi Well I had good intentions and I started with the Oil Brush I did the hair and tried on the face but couldnt get what I wanted so Went back to my

old Favourite the air Brush ok CIAO IVAYA CON DOIS SLAINTE .........................POZDRAWSKI this is looking very good, I like the brush marks in the background and the portrait is really getting to be first rate!... way to go eighty+

eighty+
01-19-2016, 03:06 PM
Thank Gary but I think its too polished ok

justjean
01-19-2016, 09:21 PM
Looking good Mr Ploos, but feed that poor Lion :)

Caesar
01-19-2016, 10:16 PM
Borromini was an architect while Bernini architect, painter, sculptor and anything of genius and art. They were both of the same age and absolutely the greatest baroque masters.
The statue You asked about is presumably that of the pope Paul V Borghese, the main Bernini patron.
That pope, from one of the most ancient and noble family and a prince, was a capable amateur architect as well and loved to discuss and cooperate with Bernini to generate the idea and the solutions of some of his works, such as the incredible St. Peters' colonnade, intented to embrace the upcoming pilgrims in what was seen then as an impressively huge piazza and also to create a classical covered space for walking and stay in what looks like a stone forest sheltering from rain and wind.

D Akey
01-20-2016, 03:31 AM
Yeah, Mr Ploos. When the sculptures start moving, that's the time to hop on the Ploos Boos and high tail it out of there.

I'll tell ya, though, one of my most amazing visits was to Paris museums. The Muse d'Orsay and the Louvre. Phew. Such marble work! It really does make you want to sketch them. The poses were so perfect, many of which look as if they should start moving any time, they were so lifelike. But I walked around and around them, and doing so, changing the angle did make it feel as if they were in fact moving. Every angle you looked from was perfection.

The detail was amazing. Well, naturally Italy was full of such work as well. But in Paris there was so much of it collected. I particularly found the marble portrait work done technically beyond belief. There's a lot to be said for the 'Academie. Their stuff was eminently suitable to draw from.

Looks like you've opened another vein down the creative mine shaft.

PoseDrawSki! y ”Vaya con getting busted!

Caesar
01-20-2016, 05:03 AM
Something like this you mean, dear DAkey?

https://www.google.it/search?q=museo+borghese+statue&biw=1280&bih=929&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjlysL6nbbKAhUJWhQKHeQ3AnUQsAQIOQ
https://www.google.it/search?q=musei+vaticani+statue&biw=1280&bih=929&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjWuo2ZnrbKAhXMchQKHYTDBH0QsAQIMg
https://www.google.it/search?q=statue+musei+capitolini&biw=1280&bih=929&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjRvubcnrbKAhUCvxQKHV_aAW8QsAQIPw

Maybe they're useful to McPloos, just to select three famous places and stay in Rome .... a discreet quantity and little to say about quality I guess.
If You like Egyptian statues and archaeology instead, there's nothing better in the world than Turin Egyptian Museum, unless You want to risk a visit to Cairo ....

;):):):o

eighty+
01-20-2016, 06:40 AM
Hi Jean thanks yes he does look Hungry :eek::eek::eek:

Capt'n Mac yeah the Statues are good for drawing exercise mind you I'm only smashing them out with no regard to detail ok Like bus Sketches :D:D

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks for the Links and Borromini as I don't think I'll ever get to Rome :(:(:(:(

To YOU all CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-20-2016, 08:09 AM
Hi Statues from Bernini no 5 ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISA SLAINTE .......................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-20-2016, 01:55 PM
Hi fell asleep Watching Telly ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .............POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
01-20-2016, 09:49 PM
Something like this you mean, dear DAkey?

https://www.google.it/search?q=museo+borghese+statue&biw=1280&bih=929&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjlysL6nbbKAhUJWhQKHeQ3AnUQsAQIOQ
https://www.google.it/search?q=musei+vaticani+statue&biw=1280&bih=929&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjWuo2ZnrbKAhXMchQKHYTDBH0QsAQIMg
https://www.google.it/search?q=statue+musei+capitolini&biw=1280&bih=929&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjRvubcnrbKAhUCvxQKHV_aAW8QsAQIPw

Maybe they're useful to McPloos, just to select three famous places and stay in Rome .... a discreet quantity and little to say about quality I guess.
If You like Egyptian statues and archaeology instead, there's nothing better in the world than Turin Egyptian Museum, unless You want to risk a visit to Cairo ....

;):):):o

Hi Caesar.

Good sculptures and I would be in heaven wandering those sculptures. Still blows my mind how people can shape something as lacking of movement as stone and make it appear so supple and vital. But, as Mr Ploos "bashes" the sculpture, he'll never destroy a one since he means he's sketching them as opposed to taking a sledge hammer to them like that maniac who damaged Michelangelo's Pieta some decades back. (In case it doesn't translate, "bash it out" is a British idiom or slang meaning to do (whatever) quick and dirty. In American we might say "knock it out". Sometimes the nonchalance of that saying belies there could be real quality to the piece like when you see a masterwork and the artist says "Nothing to it". I would imagine that Italian has similar sayings?)

Of the eras of sculpture I have to favor the later ones from Michelangelo, Bernini and on up into the 19th century. The real old stuff was great as a starting point but it developed. Then of course there was the sensuality of the Indian (country) sculpture with its stylization of vitality -- from the people who brought us the Kama Sutra. What's not to love. Anyway, no end to those highways and byways for the Ploos Boos.

D Akey
01-20-2016, 09:55 PM
Go Mr Ploos! You're doing great! We'll make a proper sculptor of you yet. I recall seeing preparatory drawings for sculptures as with Rodin in his early days. They were excellent and detailed, like the ultimate road map for the carving.

You're getting the essence and I think it's a great series for you. Was a super idea to try your hand at drawing these "models".

Go man Go!!!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ”Vaya con playing marbles!

coops
01-21-2016, 12:52 AM
Hi there dear Eighty hope all is well with you. Boy you have been busy, keep them coming dear friend:)

eighty+
01-21-2016, 04:02 AM
Hi Katie Thanks hope U excuse my rough drawing of the Statues ok ;) :D :D :D :D

Hi Capt'n MaC Thanks Yes I've always wanted to try Sculptoring maybe when I'm in the Next Place they'll have Classes :cool::cool::cool:

To U Both CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE ........................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-21-2016, 08:46 AM
Hi This one I''ve done twice as I lost the first one:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I think the first was the Better one ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE....POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-21-2016, 09:43 AM
hi I've done a quick Smash of this one as there are a lot of folds to sort ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..............POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
01-21-2016, 11:33 AM
Wow, look at that great shine to the stand what's raising her bust. I can see you took a shine to her nibs.

Love her expression. Hahaha. It's as if she's saying to ya about losing that big fish, "Yeah, sure Mr Ploos. . . the one what got away was so much more the trophy."

Anyway, Paint on MacDuff!

PoseDrawSki, y ”Vaya con world class busts!

eighty+
01-22-2016, 03:24 AM
Yep It is I Awake from 12 hours Slumber and ready to do battle with my Cornflakes and Banana ;) :D:D:D Capt'n Mac as for that Stand or plinth

or whatever U want to call it I was in despair with it a sort of mustard Yellow I had almost given up on it when adding some Red and Highligts turned it

into a thing of Beauty ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE ..............IVAYA CON POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
01-22-2016, 04:26 AM
Hi Caesar.

Good sculptures and I would be in heaven wandering those sculptures. Still blows my mind how people can shape something as lacking of movement as stone and make it appear so supple and vital. But, as Mr Ploos "bashes" the sculpture, he'll never destroy a one since he means he's sketching them as opposed to taking a sledge hammer to them like that maniac who damaged Michelangelo's Pieta some decades back. (In case it doesn't translate, "bash it out" is a British idiom or slang meaning to do (whatever) quick and dirty. In American we might say "knock it out". Sometimes the nonchalance of that saying belies there could be real quality to the piece like when you see a masterwork and the artist says "Nothing to it". I would imagine that Italian has similar sayings?)

Of the eras of sculpture I have to favor the later ones from Michelangelo, Bernini and on up into the 19th century. The real old stuff was great as a starting point but it developed. Then of course there was the sensuality of the Indian (country) sculpture with its stylization of vitality -- from the people who brought us the Kama Sutra. What's not to love. Anyway, no end to those highways and byways for the Ploos Boos.

Dear DAkey, maybe they're less useful to our McPloos, but sculptor didn't disappear here in Italy after Bernini, on the contrary. Just to give You an idea of some of them from the impressionist age up to after WWII, few decades ago, here's a sample, among them a Boccioni, a Modigliani, a Fontana etc. ... surprising artpieces as much as too many other from a couple of millennia and various civilizations up to these days which You may find in many specific or local musei or abroad in private collections or public places.

Caesar
01-22-2016, 04:29 AM
Some more ....

eighty+
01-22-2016, 05:18 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yes But Not Bernini's As he was a Genius when U think The one of the old fellow grabing the Bird it was Finished befor

He was 21 just Fantastic in anybody's Book ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-22-2016, 06:30 AM
Hi A quick Smash the Bloke with the Arrows ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
01-22-2016, 09:30 AM
Caesar, your latest offerings would definitely be more challenging to draw and it would be almost more about the surface texture than the form for someone sketching from them. I'm well aware the Italians didn't stop sculpting after Bernini, nor did they stop painting after Titian, or composing after Rossini. But you have to admit, these icons cast a long shadow that's not so easy for contemporary Italians to get out from under to make their own mark. But I digress. I'm always appreciative how you champion the Italian culture, much of which I would not be aware of otherwise.

I can only speak of my limited, though profound experiences. I think the rarity of seeing things on singular vacations makes them all the more exciting because I go looking for such experiences. And I find them without fail.

But you're right, Mr Ploos has been working with realism for some time, and I was just recollecting the strong appreciation I have for the works he's chosen to draw. And I will hold the ones I mentioned above the other artists because I was totally blown away by the quality and classical aesthetics when I saw them.

The ones you last pointed out are great for their contributions to art history, no doubt, but I appreciate them for other, perhaps more intellectual reasons. The classically done, finely crafted stuff hits me in a very visceral way that these others don't. But that's just me. I love the later stuff too. But it activates a different part of me.

Always fascinating getting your perspective on things, Caesar. The forum is definitely a different place when you're off on vacation.

D Akey
01-22-2016, 09:42 AM
Mr Ploos, if the subject of an old sculpture or painting shows a guy strapped to a Roman column and pin-cushioned by arrows, it's almost always St Sebastian. He seems consigned to that fate time after time after time. Sort of like Promethius who brought humans fire in Greek mythology, who would daily get his liver re-eaten by an eagle. Pissed off Zeus, and that's never a good idea.

And here he is now, for your dining pleasure, three shows nightly, direct from Mount Olympus and Wikipedia. . .the creator of mankind. . . ProMETHIUS!

PoseDrawSki! y ”Vaya con liver and onions!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::p:p:p:p:p:rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
01-22-2016, 10:37 AM
Hi Capt' Mac >>>>>>>> Hael O Caesar O Mighty One The Crowds are gathering I can hear the excitement and the Distant sounds of A Fight

Ok ( Gentilmen ) and others Chose your weapons Pistols....Rapiers....Cutlass.....Hatchets.....kni ves....Clubs...Fistacuffs start at twenty paces if

pistols otherwise 4 paces apart behind the old Cowshed winner takes a Statue that he can carry the loser takes one that he can carry in one hand

OK lets get cracking as the crowd is going Bonkers ok first Blood is the Winner ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ciao IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..................IVAYA No Kicking .............POZDRAWSKI

The LAST Statue ask Caesar who its by ok AS I Havn't A Clue

Caesar
01-23-2016, 12:16 AM
I must say that as a sculptor-painter You are fantastic almost as Bernini, dear ATPlus! He was great since 21, You still are past 85 and learning very late and by Yourself!

Dear DAkey, I only had the pleasure to assist to many sudden or unexpected discoveries and re-evaluations of several artists who became obscured in certain periods or just by being in the wrong place at a certain time. Just consider the great Japanese masters discovered by western art in the second half of the XIX century.
In the XX century, just to avoid too recent times when all is far from settling, economical and market power, elitarian or powerful circles, political and ideological factors, psychology, areas and boundaries etc. in an exponentially grown offer and, often, in a wide or vague definition of what art was and made of, influenced very much the critics and the rankings creating some absolute superstar and some fades. Just think that, as far as I learned, if I understood it, Singer Sargent (a painter I absolutely love) is today at far lower prices than at its martket acme.
Nonetheless sculptor like Paolo Troubetzkoy, Vincenzo Gemito, Medardo Rosso in the impressionist age, later XIX, Amedeo Modigliani across the XIX and XX, Lucio Fontana, Umberto Boccioni, Giacomo Manzł, Pietro Cascella, Arnaldo Pomodoro in the XX century, all highly famed artists, would have collected an even far greater fame somewhere else. I already showed You the same phenomen for painters who, in some case grew very much in interest and fame also abroad and were hardly know and with little or no international resonance.
Having said that no issue for me to celabrate as absolute masters and top class sculptor people like Auguste Rodin or Henry Moore. I'm sure there are many other outside my national boundaries I would love and who are somehow put aside by the official critics gotha. Quality, quantity, price and fame are sometimes not necessarily highly correlated aleatory variables alas, although places with more economical power are often where art is more appreciated, supported and marketed.

As for the names i made, I would provide You with their images and some of them would inspire wonderful paintings as well to our dear McPloos I hope:
https://www.google.it/search?q=lucio+fontana&biw=1280&bih=929&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwj8namaoL3KAhUFUBQKHXPxAVsQ_AUIBigB#tbm= isch&q=paolo+troubetzkoy
https://www.google.it/search?q=lucio+fontana&biw=1280&bih=929&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwj8namaoL3KAhUFUBQKHXPxAVsQ_AUIBigB#tbm= isch&q=vincenzo+gemito
https://www.google.it/search?q=medardo+rosso&biw=1280&bih=929&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwidm8ejo73KAhWC_SwKHRqkDQAQ_AUIBygB
https://www.google.it/search?q=lucio+fontana&biw=1280&bih=929&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwj8namaoL3KAhUFUBQKHXPxAVsQ_AUIBigB#tbm= isch&q=amedeo+modigliani+sculture
https://www.google.it/search?q=medardo+rosso&biw=1280&bih=929&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwidm8ejo73KAhWC_SwKHRqkDQAQ_AUIBygB#tbm= isch&q=lucio+fontana
https://www.google.it/search?q=boccioni+scultore&biw=1280&bih=929&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwimuLjlor3KAhUEgXIKHTOIB80QsAQIGw
https://www.google.it/search?q=medardo+rosso&biw=1280&bih=929&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwidm8ejo73KAhWC_SwKHRqkDQAQ_AUIBygB#tbm= isch&q=manz%C3%B9
https://www.google.it/search?q=medardo+rosso&biw=1280&bih=929&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwidm8ejo73KAhWC_SwKHRqkDQAQ_AUIBygB#tbm= isch&q=pietro+cascella
https://www.google.it/search?q=medardo+rosso&biw=1280&bih=929&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwidm8ejo73KAhWC_SwKHRqkDQAQ_AUIBygB#tbm= isch&q=arnaldo+pomodoro

eighty+
01-23-2016, 08:09 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks for the Links I found Incenzo Gemito of the statue I didn't know who by ok I like the Brass Ball but would B one hell of

a job to do may be when I'm Older and had more Practise and in a Mad moment I might TRY Ok this last one Offered BY Capt'n Mac was Very hard to do

Promethius ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE ........................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
01-23-2016, 08:23 AM
Good one Mr Ploos! Now in keeping with the legend, you need to paint it all over again. And when that one's finished, do another and another. . . 'till Zeus himself decides to stop eating Prometheus' liver and switches to haggis, oh aye. :rolleyes:

Fine job, matey! You seem to be collecting a whole passel of marbles. And you're a right fine shooter.

PoseDrawSki! y ”Vaya con polished marble!

D Akey
01-23-2016, 08:47 AM
I must say that as a sculptor-painter You are fantastic almost as Bernini, dear ATPlus! He was great since 21, You still are past 85 and learning very late and by Yourself!

Dear DAkey, I only had the pleasure to assist to many sudden or unexpected discoveries and re-evaluations of several artists who became obscured in certain periods or just by being in the wrong place at a certain time. Just consider the great Japanese masters discovered by western art in the second half of the XIX century.
In the XX century, just to avoid too recent times when all is far from settling, economical and market power, elitarian or powerful circles, political and ideological factors, psychology, areas and boundaries etc. in an exponentially grown offer and, often, in a wide or vague definition of what art was and made of, influenced very much the critics and the rankings creating some absolute superstar and some fades. Just think that, as far as I learned, if I understood it, Singer Sargent (a painter I absolutely love) is today at far lower prices than at its martket acme.
Nonetheless sculptor like Paolo Troubetzkoy, Vincenzo Gemito, Medardo Rosso in the impressionist age, later XIX, Amedeo Modigliani across the XIX and XX, Lucio Fontana, Umberto Boccioni, Giacomo Manzł, Pietro Cascella, Arnaldo Pomodoro in the XX century, all highly famed artists, would have collected an even far greater fame somewhere else. I already showed You the same phenomen for painters who, in some case grew very much in interest and fame also abroad and were hardly know and with little or no international resonance.
Having said that no issue for me to celabrate as absolute masters and top class sculptor people like Auguste Rodin or Henry Moore. I'm sure there are many other outside my national boundaries I would love and who are somehow put aside by the official critics gotha. Quality, quantity, price and fame are sometimes not necessarily highly correlated aleatory variables alas, although places with more economical power are often where art is more appreciated, supported and marketed.

The internet is a wonderful resource, both for feeding us facts, but also for bring to our attention artists otherwise missed.

I agree that it's curious how some really good artists escaped fame in the past. I believe that's in large part a matter of commerce. Often times it was merely a matter of who commissioned the work, where it becomes a symbol for their cause as with the Church or State or Aristocratic Family. Notoriety comes with that venue because the art and artist becomes synonymous with the patron -- sometimes it's the patron who becomes famous on the heels of the artist's fame -- depending on who's more famous at the time.

But other than that, fame and recognition of an artist is a matter of someone building the artist's significance, most often as an investment. Such manipulation is done all the time in every sector of any market. But still, it's a lovely thing to think in terms of the old artist's battle cry: Art for Art's sake.

Most working artists I encountered saw Art as a business and the more successful ones promoted themselves and cranked out art like any other manufactured product. Some even outsourced the work and they took the credit and the lion's share of the money because they had built the name. Sounds crass perhaps, but in doing all that cranking out, if they did it themselves, they got really practiced and adept at what they did with technique that was beyond reproach. And if they didn't do it themselves they maintained quality control over the people doing their work.

Having said that, one can focus on technique and get really good at it, and infuse it with great concepts and may perhaps never get seen. And the internet is the best thing ever for exposing pure artists who may not have been so good at promoting themselves. And thus we are far richer as a culture for being able to find those works and be moved by them. And because of the broad visibility for anyone who simply searches the internet, all artists everywhere get to grow and evolve together.

eighty+
01-23-2016, 09:34 AM
Hi A screen Shot ?? OK Whatever that means :D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ........................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-23-2016, 04:31 PM
hi I should b in Bed ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ....................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-24-2016, 05:00 AM
Hi at rest so a quick easy one today ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
01-24-2016, 07:41 AM
Great stuff, Mr Ploos. Ye stayed up late to work on your masterpieces.

If I understand your comment: A "Screen Shot" is generally when someone captures the whole screen as a picture file - a what you see is what you get kind of affair. The resolution is often smaller than a higher rez pic, meaning the detail is not so crisp. But for the image you drew, you didn't need a lot of detail since it looks like a broad drawing and it all fits in without too much loss.

Anyway, looks like the lad spent the night in a haystack. Mind the pitchfork!

eighty+
01-24-2016, 08:16 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac I'm :confused::confused::confused:ok ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE POSDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-24-2016, 04:22 PM
Hi sorry I'm Late To much Football ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ................................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
01-25-2016, 07:29 AM
Did his mum drop the poor sot on 'is 'ead? Cor blimey! Or they opened 'im oop in surgery lookin' if 'e 'ad all his marble.

Good stuff, Mr Ploos! Ye even included a fresco done by that great Italian sculptor. Is it the Sybil? One of them there pagans from the Roman times.

Personally, I think some of the last ones Caesar sent you were not particularly fit for drawings. You could lose the form in trying to do the irregular surface texture. Which is why the more realistic stuff would probably suit what you're doing a little better. But up to you.

I really like the last one of the lad with the cracked skull. Very good details held in good proportion.

Go man go!!!!!!!!

eighty+
01-25-2016, 09:01 AM
Hi. Capt'n MAc. That great brass ball has got me hook line and sinker is it possible to do it

in Sections. Then assemble .? Ok I'll give a lot of thought :(:(:(. CIAO. IVAYA CON DIOS

SLAINTE...............go. Go. POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-26-2016, 05:04 AM
Hi Raselbste thanks

eighty+
01-26-2016, 07:26 AM
Sorry about the Brass Ball It went like that And I tried to sort it but no joy so I quickly Smashed it out OK The Last one They tell Me its Cleo

but it don't look anything like Liz Taylor do it ! confused: ;) :D:D:D:D:D OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-26-2016, 09:31 AM
hi A quick Statue ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ....................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
01-26-2016, 09:49 AM
I would be surprised if Cleopatra looked like this statue -- was probably done without her anywhere available to the sculptor. But who knows. She's flashing a boob, and in most languages that says, "Might want to also check out my asp. . ."

My guess it was after her story had made the rounds.

Good stuff, Mr Ploos!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
01-26-2016, 11:13 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac Did U twist you neck looking at the Brass Ball ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
01-26-2016, 12:41 PM
Hi A quick Smash I think Bernini ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ......................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-26-2016, 03:31 PM
hi another quick one ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

Caesar
01-26-2016, 11:00 PM
What an amount of enjoyable and surprising drawing excercises, dear mate! You really capture any image the way You see and x-ray them with Your own inner artist sight!

eighty+
01-27-2016, 05:57 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks yes as I seem to be drawing in the early hours maybe I've become like a Bat so I can see better :confused::D:D OK CIAO

STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE ...............................POZDRAWSKI

La Tour is from Ipad Tarted up a little for a laugh :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
01-27-2016, 08:13 AM
Hi found this one in the ( upload Download ?? ) file tucked away in a Corner OK CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-27-2016, 11:06 AM
Hi Just Found Atkinson Grimshaw Street scenes Amazing ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-27-2016, 04:44 PM
Hi A touch More Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO .............................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
01-27-2016, 07:09 PM
This last one looks like you've been taking the Ploos Boos to other neighborhoods. Good material.

PoseDrawSki! y ”Vaya con Cobblestones!

eighty+
01-28-2016, 05:39 AM
Hi The Coalman who we don't see nower days The Good Old Days ;) :D:D :D:D:D:D:D OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ......But POZDRAWSKI Rembers

eighty+
01-28-2016, 03:41 PM
Hi SMOG as seen By A. Grimshaw ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO .............................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-29-2016, 04:11 AM
Hi Another by A. Grishaw ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .....................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-29-2016, 07:35 AM
Hi Time for some food OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...........................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-29-2016, 12:38 PM
In The next Half an Hour anything can Happen Murder at Midnight :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ............................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-29-2016, 02:12 PM
Hi an old once ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .............................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-30-2016, 06:27 AM
Hi I think its getting cold will have to put a jersey on ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
01-30-2016, 08:44 AM
Getting back to your roots. . . nice stuff, Mr Ploos.

PoseDrwSki! y ”Vaya con Root Root Root for the Home Team!

:):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):)

eighty+
01-30-2016, 10:55 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac yeah back on the farm Dodgin the Cow Craps :D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-30-2016, 12:54 PM
Say no more say no more SAY NO MORE ;) :D :D:D :D :D:D:D :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool

Think by Hanson as far as I could Read ??

eighty+
01-31-2016, 10:20 AM
Hi Up late as normal 4.30 pm ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE............................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-31-2016, 05:22 PM
hi up late watching a film ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..........................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
01-31-2016, 06:40 PM
That's one grizzly hombre, muchacho! Looks like you lost him among the cow paddies as he skidded with the ball under cow bellies and zippin' past the goalie.

And this picture ye done, is the face they put on the milk carton asking "Have you seen this Fly-Half?"

By the smell of 'im skidding through the pasture, 'e's covered half in flies, 't'other half in pies.

PoseDrawSki! y ”Vaya con "GGGooooooaaaaaaallllllllllllll!!! at any cost"

eighty+
02-01-2016, 03:22 AM
HI Capt'n Mac Yes and remember The Best is Yet To Come !! ;) :D :D :D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ......POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
02-01-2016, 04:18 AM
Hi a Quickie from a Great Scottish Artist ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ........................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
02-01-2016, 05:12 AM
Hi just a thought where are all the Birds these days as in the garden there used packs of them now I'm lucky if I see 1 in a week ??? CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
02-01-2016, 10:44 AM
Hi Still Life FINN OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO.........................POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
02-01-2016, 09:14 PM
Cézanne time here on this Forum I see. Well done and impressive display of other great outcomes!

eighty+
02-02-2016, 01:42 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Where's yuh been Man This time!! Sardinia again ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

.............and POZDRAWSKI who likes the Sunshine as well :D:D:D:D

D Akey
02-02-2016, 04:49 AM
Getting into the shapes Cezanne was exploiting. Very cool, Mr Ploos!

I really like this stuff and your interpretation of it.

PoseDrawSki! y ”Vaya con your red hot Cezannes, fresh out the Chunnel!

eighty+
02-02-2016, 05:55 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac No Not Cezanne as this artist Samuel John Peploe could Draw ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE......POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
02-02-2016, 09:39 AM
Hi Anemonies By S.J. Peploe ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .....................POZDRAWSKI

Hi doesbody every have trouble waiting to get connection or is JUST my gear ????

eighty+
02-02-2016, 10:55 AM
Hi Sorry I must clicked the Wrong button !! as she come up one I've done befor ok so I tarted her up ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

D Akey
02-02-2016, 11:48 AM
That wry grin on her says she's been tarted up by your keen-eyed self. I believe she loves the attention. What lassie wouldn't.

PoseDrawSki! y ”Vaya con glamour girls!

eighty+
02-02-2016, 01:03 PM
Hi. Capt'n Mac. Yeah those were the days But your making me laugh. :D;) Ok. I've just started
Another one From our Scottish mate. Roses. The bane of my drawing as I always get giddy. With
Them. And Sam does loads of them so I can get some good practise in. Ok. CIAO. IVAYA. CON DIOS

IVAYA CON. ROSE'S. POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
02-02-2016, 04:22 PM
Hi I'm off to Bed Ok :D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
02-02-2016, 10:01 PM
Roll up Get your Veg here Today Special offer 20% off cos its toosday ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ,,,,,,,,,POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
02-03-2016, 05:17 AM
Hi OK I've Bunged a bit more Veg In :cool::cool::cool::cool: CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE.......................POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
02-03-2016, 10:20 PM
Love these still lives and I guess the ghostly face popping out among them likes them too ....

eighty+
02-03-2016, 11:01 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thank U The Gostly Face do U mean Friend POZDRAWSKI ;) :D That last The jug and veg I'm going back to as

I Dont like how the Veg is arranged ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE................POZDRAWSKI

Sorry I Forgot about the Bird !!!

eighty+
02-03-2016, 11:24 PM
Hi Talking to U Caesar I forgot to post The last Drawing As I easly get :confused::confused::confused: :D:D:D CIAO

Caesar
02-03-2016, 11:47 PM
Since it's less than one hour from lunchtime here, Your veggies as well as Food with Attitude resuming by DAkey, where I posted too a new image :o, got me really hungry.:eek:;)

eighty+
02-04-2016, 04:15 AM
Are Well Caesar I've Had A cheese Sandwhich and A glass Of Brandy And My Niegbours have invited me in for Fish and chips with mushy peas and

a curry sauce tonight How's that grab yuh then ;) :D:D:D:D CIAO

eighty+
02-04-2016, 01:14 PM
Hi Painting by S.J. Peploe Done ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE...HOO ROO .......................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
02-04-2016, 03:26 PM
Hi Time for Bed Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ............................POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
02-04-2016, 09:08 PM
Waiting for Your last one to take colour so as to have ripe fruit for my breakfast.

eighty+
02-05-2016, 01:12 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Well maybe intime for Sunday Breakfast A its very Complicated it looks as if this is a Sideboard with all the remains

Piled up Willy nelly so far as I can see there's 3 Mellons 2 tipes Osters , A leg of of cooked Ham which looks great I could like a Slice now :D

some prawns lots of Grapes white and red part peeled Lemons some Glasses , looks like a Silver coffee Pot 3 silver serveing trays and

a cane basket which I thought was 2 its not a fully woven type just the top bottom with some in the middle Which means U can see whats inside

And Glasses Sorry about his name I couldn't see it all that clear ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE ........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
02-05-2016, 06:01 AM
Hi Starter No 2 ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .........................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
02-05-2016, 06:24 PM
Hi time for bed ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ............POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
02-05-2016, 10:27 PM
Only few brushstrokes and final touches left for finishing this impressive composition. Well done, old master!

eighty+
02-06-2016, 02:31 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty. ONe. What I find amusing is the face formed by the red grapes. And

The oyster shells. IHadn't notice. It when painting But now I seen it. My eyes. Automatically.

Seeit. Ok. I'm viewing on my. IPad. And the whole picture looks. To dark. Ok

CIAO. STATTE. BBUONO Si Si. SLAINTE. POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
02-06-2016, 04:41 AM
Hi Tried to make it Lighter OK CIAO

eighty+
02-06-2016, 11:04 AM
hi A quick Starter ok Ciao :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::c ool::cool:

danny72
02-06-2016, 11:08 AM
Hi Tried to make it Lighter OK CIAO
I like this one.. So Much to look at.so Much details. Bravo!!!

eighty+
02-06-2016, 01:11 PM
Hi Danny is it cold in Sweden the thought makes me Shudder :eek::eek::eek: I can also see that the 30 hours U put in on your last one well worth it I always

Like your Skin Tones I try but with no success :(:(:(:( Ok Thanks for givin me a Gee up :D:D:D ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ......POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
02-06-2016, 03:32 PM
Hi A quick Townscape Starter No 1 CIAO VAYA CON DIOS

danny72
02-06-2016, 07:01 PM
Hi Danny is it cold in Sweden the thought makes me Shudder :eek::eek::eek: I can also see that the 30 hours U put in on your last one well worth it I always

Like your Skin Tones I try but with no success :(:(:(:( Ok Thanks for givin me a Gee up :D:D:D ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ......POZDRAWSKI
We hade -20 some time,but the temprature is OK now.. Just below 0.. :-) To do skinn tones is blocking in roughly. Try to find value, working back and forth untill it started to look nice.. Then slowly work in details.. I come almost everytime to a point that it looks so bad,that i lose hope. Then i leave it .. Some times you need fresh eyes to see whats wrong.. Then again go back and forth many,many times. :-)

eighty+
02-07-2016, 01:05 AM
Hi Danny blimey below zero and your still Laughing Thanks For the info when I've Finished the 2 Starters I have a go at your last one but I might

Split to make it Easy Pour Moi ok CIAU IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE.......................POZDRAWSKI he Don't Cold Nither :D

eighty+
02-07-2016, 04:03 AM
Hi Coffee Time FINN OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .......................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
02-07-2016, 10:44 AM
Hi Townscape Finn OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
02-07-2016, 04:26 PM
Hi Danny As you can see I've started Thanks but I don't think I have your Patence but will Battell on ok CIAO IVAYA CON DOS SLAINTE

and POZDRAWSKI is Helping :cool::cool::cool::cool:

danny72
02-07-2016, 09:37 PM
Hi Danny As you can see I've started Thanks but I don't think I have your Patence but will Battell on ok CIAO IVAYA CON DOS SLAINTE

and POZDRAWSKI is Helping :cool::cool::cool::cool: Hey :-) a thing what i did is that i bought some of Jason Seiler videos that he shows step,by step his process. The timelapse videos aren't that helpfull that you can see on YouTube. When i started in 2013 i didn't knew anything about painting oil,waterpaint,or digital painting.. I only thing i did whas drawing in black on a white papper.. Cartoon ..caricature ... Digital painting open up a hole new world for me.. You can do stuff wrong,and don't mess up what you painting. And i mess up alot :-) and start over. I love the process

eighty+
02-08-2016, 01:33 AM
Hi Danny you were lucky at least you knew you could draw I only found out by Accident in 1990 I thought I could Draw if you look in my Gallery in

Artrage You'll see my 1st Sketch'es of the wife and me :D:D:D I was so excited was only later when I got an old computer at a Car boot sale

and found about Tablets so I bought a small Bambo tablet and it had Artrage on it whch was perfect as it was all laid out simple ok then I used

to do Bus sketch'es on the bus with a Pad and pencil then put them in the printer so I could post them from the cmputer to artrage :cool::cool:

Ok ths is as far that I've got On your Painting OK Danny POZDRAWSKI ; ) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
02-08-2016, 10:59 PM
Hi Danny I've Finnished your Painting I should have done last night but had a couple of large brandy and Keeled Over and went to Bed :D:D:D:D:D:D

but Thanks again I did enjoy it CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .........................POZDRAWSKI

danny72
02-08-2016, 11:34 PM
Hi Danny I've Finnished your Painting I should have done last night but had a couple of large brandy and Keeled Over and went to Bed :D:D:D:D:D:D

but Thanks again I did enjoy it CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .........................POZDRAWSKI Looking fine eighty + :-)

Caesar
02-08-2016, 11:44 PM
You may accept any challenge, as far as I see, and succeed!

eighty+
02-09-2016, 12:28 AM
Hi Danny Thanks but think I should Have spence more time on it :):):):):)

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks For posting Attitude I had look before and only saw a chocolate Cake So I missed Mairzie in her Prime so itwas a sheer delight

this morning reading her at her best I think she was there when I started 2010 as we used to go on space Rides :D:D:D:D:D

Caesar
02-09-2016, 05:34 AM
You're welcome, dear friend. Look at these ancient two paintings. I thought they may be an interesting challenge for You. I also saw in a church here a most impressive crucifixion as see from standing at Jesus' feet by Francesco Cozza. Just incredible percpective, lighting, emotions and all the rest, like The Passion, by Mel Gibson, very clear and direct ...
Both these painters were really great, unfortunately not as great and less reknown than their respective masters .... Very few people know most or all the valuable frescoes, paintings and other artpieces littered in dozens or hundreds of minor churches only in Rome!

eighty+
02-09-2016, 06:47 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Wow What more can I say Of the two I'll plum for adam and eve i did look for the Jesus Christ one by F. Cozza but it

wasn't shown ok I've just done one and was finnished I'm not sure if I was enlargeing whed artrage said please wait artrage is busy so I waited

but after half hour and the screen was frozen I had to turn the laptop off knowing I would lose the picture so I thought Sod it and done a full trace

ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE .........................POZDRAWSKI

the trace WONT COME THREW :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
02-09-2016, 07:26 AM
Hi Caesar ts come threw at last :D:D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::c ool: CIAO

eighty+
02-09-2016, 09:07 AM
Hi Caesar just roughly putting them in Position Ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
02-09-2016, 07:45 PM
Looking good Mr Ploos. Still aiming high which is the way to do it.

Go man go!!!!!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ”Vaya con the Masterrs!

eighty+
02-09-2016, 08:49 PM
hi Capt'n. Mac. Year it's that. Caesar. Making me bite the bullet. ;):D:D:D

Ok Iv'e. Lost the starter which U can see. As I can't get back for drawing. :confused::confused:

So having to start. Again. :):(:(. CIAO. IVAYA. CON. DIOS. SLAINTE........POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
02-09-2016, 10:58 PM
Dear ATPloos, my best wishes for Your started effort on that biblic scene! As You can see all is narrated by gestures and also Domenichino, as You do, started from a masterpiece, singe God owe so much to that of Michelangelo in the Sixtine Chapel. You know, internet wasn't in place then to get inspiration from many images, in the best of the cases rtists could only get fine b&w prints then ....
When a child I was curious to understand how they could grow plants and leaves from the pudenda, probably because in most places they missed of one of our bathroom singular washing asset, i.e. the bidet ....;):oLOL
Then I learned that some pope could not stand to see some types of vegetables on show, bananas, apples etc. ...:o;)

Caesar
02-10-2016, 09:23 PM
Hi, dear McPloos! Lost in Domenichino's scene? You're probably in the other one taking part to the party ....;):oLOL

eighty+
02-10-2016, 10:17 PM
HAIL O CAESAR O MIGHTY ONE THE first One has hit the Dust ;);):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Hope it Passes your Critical Eye I should have Finnish it last night But

as I was up early &.30am about 9.15 pm I Suddenly felt the need to Sleep ok as for the other one as its so Crowded with people I think I'll Give it a Rest for the

moment OK anyway I've Got to go Shopping as I run out of Food The Cuboard is Bare no Nuffink :eek::(:(:(:(:( ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si SI

.......................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
02-11-2016, 11:12 AM
Hi well stocked with food should see me for the next 4 days :D:D ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
02-11-2016, 12:38 PM
Then it be time to chow down, Mr Ploos. Pack some victuals doon yer gullet, lad. And set ta workin, oh aye.

PoseDrawSki! y ”Vaya con a full larder!

That latest pic looks as if the lad's readin' off 'is shoppin' list and 'es puzzled where the grocer stocks tha cornflakes. . . Don't ye just hate it when they keep rearranging all the stock just to make ye look at every dern article on the shelves? I swear, ye burn off more calories trying ta find yer stoof. . .

eighty+
02-11-2016, 10:43 PM
[QUOTE=D Akey;504638]Then it be time to chow down, Mr Ploos. Pack some victuals doon yer gullet, lad. And set ta workin, oh aye.

PoseDrawSki! y ”Vaya con a full Larder

Hi. Capt.n. Mac. yeah just. Up. About. To feed Now I'm stocked ;):D.

IVAYA Con. Banana and. Cornflakes. ;);):D:D:D

Caesar
02-12-2016, 12:16 AM
Good move, to replenish Your edible stock!
This last guy though, seems quite disturbed You're eating food in his presence, while You are painting him. Watch out! He looks like a lawyer or a judge and he would he may drag You in a court!:eek::o;)LOL

eighty+
02-12-2016, 01:48 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Well I thought he was a Pope by his Hat ??? ok I just about to post him FINN STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE ...POZDRAWSKI

coops
02-12-2016, 02:58 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, hope all is well with you. These latest painting are really terrific and as always your thread is always a joy to view. :)

Caesar
02-12-2016, 04:11 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Well I thought he was a Pope by his Hat ??? ok I just about to post him FINN STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE ...POZDRAWSKI

Actually he is Monsignor Giovanni Battista Agucchi, a papal diplomat, brother of a cardinal and eventually a bishop himself. The portrait is by Annibale Carracci, a master painter from Bologna (XVI century), brother of Agostino and cousin of Ludovico, all painters. He was then considered with Ruebens and Caravaggio one of the greatest painter (and still is in the top ranking of anytime) and with them gave foundation to baroque.

Look at his works if You like:
https://www.google.it/search?q=annibale+carracci&biw=1280&bih=907&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjJ26O7_e_KAhVBVRQKHVSnAigQ_AUIBigB&dpr=1

in particular the Galleria Farnese:
https://www.google.it/search?q=annibale+carracci&biw=1280&bih=907&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjJ26O7_e_KAhVBVRQKHVSnAigQ_AUIBigB&dpr=1#tbm=isch&q=annibale+carracci+galleria+farnese&imgrc=k3SBe2rokeboAM%3A
which could almost rival with the Sixtine Chapel for size and splendor of a vault fresco.

eighty+
02-12-2016, 06:08 AM
Hi. Katie. Coops. Keeper Of the Moara and the north East gate. How's the weather up there in the
North. East. :D. Down here we are lucky been quiet mild for the time of the year. Only hope it stays.
But still got march and April to come. and as they say. Anything can happen in the next half an hour :eek::eek::D:D:D

Hail O Caesar O mighty One thanks for the links. I like. Annibelli carragchi ? Iwas in Rome last night
On the telly. :D. They went into a church. And look up into a dome But I'm not sure if it was a painting. Or carving have a look see if you can find it as I would to have a go at it ok. Sorry about the artist but I've noticed. They do tend. To mix up and bung in willy nilly ok.To you both. Statte. BBUONO SLAINTE
"................... POZDRAWSKI ARTIST. When he is at Home :cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
02-12-2016, 09:41 AM
Hi A starter By Annibale Carracci ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO .....................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
02-12-2016, 10:36 AM
Hi quick Starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
02-14-2016, 01:48 AM
Hi sorry but had to do Housework Yesturday piles of dishes in the sink to wash Bed linen to Bung in the washing machine Hovering Bills ti pay :(:(:(:(:( ok

was so knackerd went to Bed at 9.30pm ok So finnished the first starter this Morning ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ....................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
02-14-2016, 07:14 AM
Looks like they was making sure ye got all your chores done -- the ol' to-do list.

Well done on all counts, Mr Ploos. We should all be so conscientious.

Go Man Go!

PoseDrawSki! y ”Vaya like the Sorcerer's Apprentice!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ait_Fs6UQhQ

eighty+
02-14-2016, 08:45 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac Yeah I'm not Conscientious I have to make the Effort now and again overwise i can't Move :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE I Did Tell POZDRAWSI but he just turned a deaf ear :eek::eek::eek:

eighty+
02-14-2016, 03:08 PM
Hi I've watched all The Rugby and the Football and Film then thought I'd Better finish Annabele Carracci now I don't think he will speak to me anymore

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE HOO ROO ...........................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
02-15-2016, 05:52 AM
Hi The Bean eater By A. Carracci Starter no1 ok it look s if I've t0 drop his Barnett down about 6" the joys of drawing and watching

Rugby at the same time :D:D:D:D OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE........................Ivaya Con Mickey Mouse Capt'n Mac :cool:

eighty+
02-15-2016, 12:38 PM
Hi a starter By Bouguereau ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO .....................POZDRAWSKI

danny72
02-15-2016, 08:34 PM
Hi sorry but had to do Housework Yesturday piles of dishes in the sink to wash Bed linen to Bung in the washing machine Hovering Bills ti pay :(:(:(:(:( ok

was so knackerd went to Bed at 9.30pm ok So finnished the first starter this Morning ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ....................POZDRAWSKI
Looks fine Mr 80+.. Well done.. Maybe a little tips.. Try to higher the opacity,hard,and press.. It will cover better. I don't Know if that will works for you.. Works for me. I have to go back and forth.again and again and again. How better i get,how higher i can put the opacity..But like i said before,really nice painting.. Bravo!!!!

Caesar
02-15-2016, 09:59 PM
The bean eater is the historical cover of all the issues of a most famous (and ancient) Artusi's cuisine book. A must have and a gift to any couple getting married, for many and many decades. Good choice and, bon appetit, or buon appetito, since it's Italian.
Pellegrino Artusi (1820-1911) wrote La scienza in cucina and L'arte di mangiar bene. First issue 1891.

eighty+
02-16-2016, 01:59 AM
Hi Danny Thanks Tips allways Welcome

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One thanks But it looks like a Banquiet ? looks like Bavalotti Beans Palma Ham bread Rolls spring onions and I thought he needs a Banana So

I put one in his left Hand he seems ok for red wine must be a jug full

Too U BOTH STATTE BBUONO Si Si HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE and not forgetting POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
02-16-2016, 03:23 AM
I kept staring at him too long, so the bean eater got nervous and annoyed. I hope You know what that typical Italian gesture means.

In case You don't, I tell You: WHAT DO YOU WANT BY ME (with complementary body language messages You may wonder that in many different nuances up to unpolite irritation, LOL:o;))

eighty+
02-16-2016, 05:55 AM
Hail o Caesar O Mighty One thanks I like the darker colours. And the change factors Might change mine

Now. :D:D:D. CIAO. STATTE BBUONO. Si. Si. IVAYA. CON. DIOS. SLAINTE

eighty+
02-16-2016, 10:18 AM
hi sorry felt tired got a bit Sloopy CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..........................POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
02-16-2016, 09:15 PM
I love Bouguereau very much and your version of course!

eighty+
02-16-2016, 11:13 PM
Hail. O Caesar O Mighty One thanks i wasn't to happy with the Cupid. And her face. I think

I spent more time. On the pot and background then the face'es so the time I got to them.

After watching the German football. I was tired. Ok. CIAO. STATTE. BBUONO. Si. Si. SLAINTE

eighty+
02-17-2016, 12:09 AM
Hi A quick 10min sketch with A. DURER ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
02-17-2016, 01:03 PM
Hi Flower's By A. DURER Starter No 1 ok IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO .....................POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
02-17-2016, 09:36 PM
WOW! You are challenging Duehrer as a most artiful and meticulous botanical painter! What a courage!:eek::cool:

eighty+
02-17-2016, 11:27 PM
Yes Caesar WOW. Is the correct expression So far it makes me get dizzy. And having started on

The right side it looks as if i've. Planted them too far to the left. As I'm having problems so it looks

Like I've got to get out my handy old trale ?. do some replainting ok. CAIO. STATTE BBUONO Si Si

eighty+
02-18-2016, 03:41 AM
Hi sorry I couldn't find my Trowel so done a boge-up instead ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ......................POZDRAWSKI

kenmo
02-18-2016, 05:56 AM
Delightful and superb are you updates....

eighty+
02-18-2016, 08:35 AM
Thanks. Ken. Thanks I do looks at your work but I don't say anything as your work is much to

High Tec For this old Bodger Ok. :D:D:D. Regards. To dad. CIAO. IVAYA. CON. DIOS. SLAINTE

eighty+
02-18-2016, 12:54 PM
Hi Mr Pros thanks for looking yes possiple better with Charcoal:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...............POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
02-18-2016, 09:29 PM
Very nice botanical basket, but who's that girl You're about to paint? She's not too much younger for You to woo ... LOL:o;)

eighty+
02-19-2016, 12:53 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yeah She would be too Old for me 516 well past her Prime ok but here's a rare-bit for you :D:D:D:D ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si

................POZDRAWSKI yeah The hard work is yet to Come :(:(:(:(:cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
02-19-2016, 09:08 PM
The good old Dürer, I believe, once more! This was one of his Easter's excercise maybe ...;):o

eighty+
02-20-2016, 04:11 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Did Durer eat the Hare At Easter then :confused: CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE .............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
02-20-2016, 07:39 AM
Hi A try at a Tuft of Grass A. Durer ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .........................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
02-20-2016, 11:01 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One A change from Albrecht Durer ok STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE IVAYA CON DIOS .................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
02-21-2016, 05:06 AM
Hi Back With ALbrecht ok ;) :D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ....................POZDRAWSKI

danny72
02-21-2016, 08:17 PM
hi sorry felt tired got a bit Sloopy CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..........................POZDRAWSKI

Nice painting Mr 80+.. :-)

eighty+
02-22-2016, 02:16 PM
Hi Durer's Self Portrait FINN OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO .......................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
02-23-2016, 01:41 AM
Hi just a few corrections ok you might not be able to see them CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
02-23-2016, 05:17 AM
Hi Gary A Mondriean befor he got Confused ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,POZDRAWSKI

gxhpainter2
02-23-2016, 06:47 AM
LOL very good eighty+... I like your Durer portrait well done... and your Mondrian I was watching a DVD about his work and he did a lot of Dutch landscape painting so it was interesting to watch as he slowly moved into more
abstract work.. who knows you might start doing abstracts any day now !...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::):):):):):cool:

eighty+
02-23-2016, 07:08 AM
Hi Gary Yes if I stick to his Ludo board ones otherwise No chance I like your last one realy great but to hard for this old bugger to copy I had enough trouble

With A Durer's Golden Hair ;) :D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE...............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
02-23-2016, 02:56 PM
Hi Mondriean Finn I Think ;) :D :D :D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...................POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
02-23-2016, 09:33 PM
Albrecht is fantastically mesmerizing in Your portrait, dear mate and it was good to remind us that Mondrian was an incredible artist, with a special sight for structures (tree trunk and braches, for instance) and for magical color spots even before he started with colored tiles ...

eighty+
02-24-2016, 05:33 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yeah that Albrecht mesmerized me with his Curly Wig :D:D ok I've just done self Portrait of Mondriean made him Look as

when he was Twenty :D:D:D:D CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE ....................POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
02-24-2016, 09:08 PM
Fine! Another successful Dutch master painter!

danny72
02-25-2016, 01:15 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yeah that Albrecht mesmerized me with his Curly Wig :D:D ok I've just done self Portrait of Mondriean made him Look as

when he was Twenty :D:D:D:D CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE ....................POZDRAWSKI Of course i like this one!!. I'm a Proud dutchman :-) Good job...

eighty+
02-25-2016, 02:40 AM
Hi. Danny. I'm :confused: as I thought you were a. Swedisman

eighty+
02-25-2016, 02:56 AM
Hi. Has anybody.heard From Capt'n. Mac. D'askey. Lately from Calefornia. As I read they were

Having trouble with a gas leak. And had to move. People out of the Area. .??

danny72
02-25-2016, 03:00 AM
Hi. Danny. I'm :confused: as I thought you were a. Swedisman
I'm as dutchman you can be :-).. But i moved to Sweden in 2001. :-)

coops
02-25-2016, 03:08 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, hope all is well with you. I have taken time to go through your new paintings and boy you are really puching yourself. The paintings are great. Stay fit and well dear friend:)

eighty+
02-25-2016, 03:09 AM
Great. Danny. That answers a lot, why your so good at art. It's in the blood :D:D:D

eighty+
02-25-2016, 03:30 AM
Hello Katie Sorry I was chatting to Danny the Dutchman so missed you. Good your back showing

Me your knowledge puts me back in the kinder class ok but thanks for your comments it helps me

To try harder and one day. I might even get. To. Grips. With layers:confused: :D:D:D

CIAO. IVAYA. CON DIOS. SLAINTE.

Weather. A bit colder. But good for the time of the year. So far all up your. End:D:D:D

eighty+
02-25-2016, 06:00 AM
Up Late I did have a go on my IPad this morning but the bed was so warm an comfy I went back to slept till about another 3--4 hours :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..........................POZDRAWSKI Has anybody heard from D'akey yet ???

D Akey
02-25-2016, 08:15 AM
Hi. Has anybody.heard From Capt'n. Mac. D'askey. Lately from Calefornia. As I read they were

Having trouble with a gas leak. And had to move. People out of the Area. .??

Boy oh boy. . . talk about "the shot heard round the world". Yeah, I had a whole passel of Mexican food. You could call it a gas leak, but to have made headline news in jolly ol' pip pip eh wot?

Just I ain't El Nińo! Nay, lad. I'm gonna switch back ta 'aggis and there will be far less seismic activity here abouts, oh aye. And fewer tabloid accounts of this particular strange gastric anomaly.

But thanks for askin'.

I actually got bit by a brown recluse spider, and man, you NEVER want to be bit by one of those. The bastard bit me 6 times near my ankle. My leg's only now recovering to were I don't have to hobble around and I got some swelling that I'm keeping an eye on. Nothing the docs can do either but give me antibiotics for the swelling. No anti-venom exists. I just bought a bunch of traps and an preparing to spray the house and yard.

I had been collecting old tree wood to carve and that may have been what attracted it (or worse "them"). Will see what the traps show up getting caught.

You know, there's a bizarre positive twist to this business though. The docs gave me all kinds of blood tests and so on and all my numbers which were sort of bad around November had suddenly snapped back to perfect. So there MAY be some medicinal benefit to it. Might be my body just rallied to fight it off and everything got rebooted, or it may be there is something beneficial in that venom that nobody's yet looked at -- though I would suspect if there is it would be in small doses.

Anyway, so between that, some bronchial bug and losing a dear friend, I have only been able to glimpse in over the last few weeks.

Again thanks for asking. I'm much better now and ready to launch my counter offensive against the bloody arachnid.

Caesar
02-25-2016, 08:23 AM
Danny the flying Dutchman then, reminds me either of angular moments coupling in aircraft flight control or of someone coming back home from the pub with a quite curious pace afer heavy drinking .... LOL:o
Actually I admire Dutch and, previously, Flemish art very much and find those schools possibly historically and collectively the most important one, with so many of the greatest painters outside our boundaries (I'm Italian btw).

eighty+
02-25-2016, 09:25 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac Good to hear your back with us I've just read that after being biten by a Brown reclus Spider you may start Danceing widly

But not to Worry as we will B keeping an Eye On you with a Strait-Jacket on Hand OK Fear Not Capt'n ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yes being A flying Dutchman do U think he will B anygood playing Football ??? ;) :D :D :D :D :D

TO U Both CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE HOO ROO .................POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
02-25-2016, 09:41 PM
Well, as a Dutchman he likely has to be a good football player or so many many champions, from Johan Cruijff down to so many other ones (see the three famous superstar in the Milan of the marvels) would shoot at him!:o;)

eighty+
02-26-2016, 03:25 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One I've Read part ot the marvels of Milan will read more later ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO..Si...Si SLAINTE................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
02-26-2016, 05:58 AM
Yep still with Frans Hal so far he's told me to use the Oil Brush more so I stick With him to see if I Can ??? ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE....POZDRAWSKI

Thanks mikehillart for your reply Lovely Town Bath

Caesar
02-26-2016, 07:57 AM
Great job on Hals, dear friend! You are the true marvel, but as for Milan, I guess You are talking about the Pinacoteca di Brera, where a huge amount of great masterpieces can be found, but that's not the only place to visit, of course.
Be informed that in our main Musei repositories, i.e. Vatican, Uffizi etc. , we have an incredible amount of artpieces never or rarely seen and shown by people which would fill further ones with quite a considerable number of valuable artwork and masterpieces, notwithstandig Napoleon's art robberies in here.

eighty+
02-26-2016, 08:40 AM
Hail O Caesar I'm please U think So as I bashed out The Lute Player a Quickie Starter ok So I'll go to Milan Not for Football ;):D:D:D as they are having a hard time

Ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO........SLAINTE .................POZDRAWSKI

pat1940
02-26-2016, 12:20 PM
Dear eighty, fantastic works and so nice to see your paintings again, missed them being away

eighty+
02-26-2016, 01:07 PM
Hi Pat I had a quick riffle in the gallery to see your new posts but I see your still getting your breath back after the journey ;);):D:D:D:D:D ok CIAO

IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE HOO ROO .........................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
02-26-2016, 03:55 PM
Everybody sing!
"Oooohhhhh. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzx8tOiwk88

It's no just you laddie. The original looked quite tied in and boosted oop, oh aye!
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:;););););):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
02-26-2016, 09:17 PM
You play brushes like a lute, dear McPloos. Congrats, also for the wonderful bowls of the buxom lady.;):oLOL

If You like to switch to landscapes each now and then to relax in moody atmospheres, here's some views by Antonio Fontanesi, a XIX century Italian painter, also appreciated by the XX century painter Carlo Carrą, who is still underevaluated. He joined the Bologna and northen Italy ancient painting tradition to his personal interpretation of the great lessons by Corot (and the Barbizon school) and by Constable and Turner ...
See if You like him and some of his landscapes ... not much different from some You painted in the past.

https://www.google.it/search?q=antonio+fontanesi&biw=1280&bih=907&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjoz7Ge_JTLAhXMaRQKHfADBlIQ_AUIBigB&dpr=1#imgrc=CkgZEK2L6wJU0M%3A

eighty+
02-27-2016, 08:43 AM
Hi One done two to go ok :D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .........................POZDRAWSKI

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks for the Link had a quick look and downloaded a couple ok but i've got two starters to finish first

CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE

eighty+
02-28-2016, 05:43 AM
sorry about this one but been fighting with layer's in the end I gave up and threw the White Towel in and crept away cursing :(:(:(:(

ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...........................POZDRAWSKI was not amused :) :)

D Akey
02-28-2016, 10:47 AM
De'nay curse yer layers, lad. . . 'Tis a fine thing tha I troost ye will get under yer fingers in do time, as opposed ta "don't time".

Yer lute playin' lad 'as a look aboot 'im what says, "Ye think layers are toof, son, try playin' tha lute!"

Oh aye. You'll get it soon enough, I predict if ye can stick with it.

Meanwhile, your stuff looks like yer up ta par.

PoseDrawSky! y ”Vaya con players and layers!

eighty+
02-28-2016, 01:44 PM
Hi Captn Mac Thanks For trying to cheer me up But Layer's make me mad as one I have control then Bingo nothing works I would kick them up in

air If I could find them ok this one I kept well away from them the last of the Starters I think he ows me a bottle of brandy as he drank mine

:eek::eek::eek: :D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE ...................Even POZDRAWSKI never got a drop :)

eighty+
02-29-2016, 03:56 AM
Hi Thanks to Caesar I've been back to the Farm had to dodge the Cow Craps thou ;) :D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ......had to Leave

POZDRAWSKI behind as he fell into the Cess-pit PHEW :eek::eek:

eighty+
02-29-2016, 05:48 AM
Hi Feeling seasick :eek::eek::eek::eek: CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..........................POZDAWSKI

eighty+
02-29-2016, 11:31 AM
Blast it I should have put some of Vans Favourite Crows in :) CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
02-29-2016, 02:00 PM
Ah yes, Angus PoseDrawFlies, the Lord of the Cow Pies. Could tell when that hombre was a'comin' a mile off.

A pretty fair attacker with the ball. . . mostly because the defenders gave 'im plenty of space.

Paintin' like the Country Squier that ye are, lad.

Good stoof.

PoseDrawSki! y ”Vaya con animal husbandry!

eighty+
02-29-2016, 03:22 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac Yeah poor old POZDRAWSKI the ref showed him the Red card Coss of the Smell :( ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE HUU ROO ..............................(( POZDRAWSKI PHEW ))

D Akey
02-29-2016, 04:03 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac Yeah poor old POZDRAWSKI the ref showed him the Red card Coss of the Smell :( ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE HUU ROO ..............................(( POZDRAWSKI PHEW ))

Oh aye. Personal foul. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

eighty+
03-01-2016, 04:02 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac. Funny uput image not found. As I've just lost the one I was working on. I don 't

Think it was a crash. I had nearly finished when I moved the pen down to the bottom of the screen were

The row Icons are and wiped the screen clear. I click the artrage one but just come up with a blank

Screen ??? :( :( Ok CIAO. IVAYA CON DIOS.

D Akey
03-01-2016, 04:41 PM
Have not a clue lad without being in front of the computer myself to hunt around for it. Maybe somebody who uses ArtRage a lot has had that happen to them and that would know what to do about it. When I paint it seems to behave itself thank goodness.

Good luck though. Hope PoseDrawSki didn't nick it as he splashed into the cesspit.

PoseDrawSki! y ”Vaya con incessant pits!

Go Man Go. Save often. It's sort of a rule to save your bacon. Cause when you lose it somehow you still have a version that is close enough to where you were when you lost it.

danny72
03-01-2016, 06:28 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac. Funny uput image not found. As I've just lost the one I was working on. I don 't

Think it was a crash. I had nearly finished when I moved the pen down to the bottom of the screen were

The row Icons are and wiped the screen clear. I click the artrage one but just come up with a blank

Screen ??? :( :( Ok CIAO. IVAYA CON DIOS. I lost work too.. I was lucky that i saved the paintings also on my computer.. But then al the layers where gone. But mostly i work on one layer. So it wasn't a big problem.. Pitty that you lost a artwork :-(... I save my drawings every half hour. Just to be sure :-)

eighty+
03-01-2016, 11:33 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac and Danny The flying Dutchman Thanks I've still got the painting as i had switch off the computer to watch the Rugby:D:D:D

So all I've lost is the last 2hours of it plus 2hours today to get it finished my own fault :( as I forget to save as when you've got your head down

Painting the World does not exist ok :confused: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

Yeah POZDRAWSKI has gone down the seafront for a swim hoping the salt-Water will get rid of the Cess -Pit Smell:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
03-01-2016, 11:56 PM
I hope it was beneficial for You to stop bathrobing with layers and curious models and have a rest in the countryside or on the beach (You'd better take the umbrella with you though).
You're about to finish more spectacular artpieces, as far as I can see.

eighty+
03-02-2016, 03:27 AM
HAIL O CAESAR O MIGHTY ONE i've read You've retired :confused: at such a young age why your not in your Prime yet or are U going TRAD ???

I keep Thinking of it Hy Self as I've got all the gear but would have buy more oil paints as mine must be like Rocks after 30 years but being such

A Lazy Sod I'll keep thinking of it till the Reaper comes !! ;) :D:D :D :D :D :D :D STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SlAINTE

pat1940
03-02-2016, 05:56 AM
Masterpieces dear eighty and such a joy to view, hope you are doing better and don't worry about layers, you do great work on its own

eighty+
03-02-2016, 06:48 AM
hi Pat Thanks I'm going to look at your Frederic Church ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE (( POZDRAWSKI ?? still Swimming }}

eighty+
03-02-2016, 11:01 AM
hi just a bit of fun on the IPad ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
03-02-2016, 12:03 PM
Now there's a job. . . phew!

Go Mr Ploos!

PoseDrawSki! y ”Vaya con carnivores at the carnivale!

Caesar
03-02-2016, 10:30 PM
Dear friend, You draw and paint as You breathe and You'll be forever young till the end!
Personally I would like to have time to do something physically on some original idea and with a sensibly improved skill. That would light my engine. I'm not really retired by choice, rather by lack of time to get fine enough potcomes and other usual compelling forces ....

eighty+
03-03-2016, 04:50 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One here is a rough IPad one to help U out of your Doldrum's ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si

eighty+
03-03-2016, 11:10 AM
Well I Tried ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D Yeah All I can Say is that's a bloody big Sparrow :eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool: CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

SLAINTE HOO ROO ....................... POZDRAWSKI back from his Swim smelling like a Baby :) :) :)

D Akey
03-03-2016, 11:29 AM
Well I Tried ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D Yeah All I can Say is that's a bloody big Sparrow :eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool: CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

SLAINTE HOO ROO ....................... POZDRAWSKI back from his Swim smelling like a Baby :) :) :)

All the more terrifying with the realization that birds have no sphincter muscles whatsoever. Meaning in this foul weather case, the chance of precipitation is massive.

Go man g. . . er I mean duck and cover, lad.

I mean, "red sky in the morning, sailor take warning", don't seem to cover it.

PoseDrawSki! y ”Vaya when you're just gonna guano!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :p:p:p:p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

eighty+
03-03-2016, 04:02 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac I've cut that Bloody big Sparrow out after what U said about them having no Sphincter Muscles so I didn't want anybody to be covered

in Guano, but I have noticed! that some have brought buckets, as its good for their Roses ;) :D:D:D OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VSTA

SLAINTE HOO ROO And POZDRAWSKI is fast on his feet :D:D:D:D

eighty+
03-04-2016, 03:47 AM
Hi The butcher's shop I can't remember who the Artist is ??? ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .............Even POZDRAWSKI doesn't Know

eighty+
03-04-2016, 06:59 AM
Hi Had Problem with this one I had it as Home Sweet Home at 1950 and the red disc said Invalad File so I cut down the Size to 1900 and Tried

again no joy so cut it 1850 still no joy so Cut to 1800 changed the name to Home and a different folder and its come threw CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

SLAINTE ...................POZDRAWSKI:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(: (:(:(:(

eighty+
03-04-2016, 01:00 PM
Hi Home Sweet Home FINN ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO.........................POZDRAWSKI :):):):)

eighty+
03-04-2016, 03:46 PM
Hi a Starter From Bierstad ??? ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ..........POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
03-04-2016, 09:21 PM
A fine trail or mobile house indeed. Almost a castle. Good idea for striolling even in days when Your legs misbehave ...;):o

eighty+
03-05-2016, 03:30 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yeah Got to and get some Nosh the legs will tremble at the thought plus the Toenails are like Talons as I can't cut them

as I can't reach them :eek::eek::eek::eek::cool::cool: OK CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE ..............POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
03-05-2016, 11:44 AM
. . . the Toenails are like Talons as I can't cut them

as I can't reach them :eek::eek::eek::eek::cool::cool: OK CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE ..............POZDRAWSKI

Yeah, but them talons are so useful when you swoop in on field mice and other things to nosh.

Paint away, Mr Ploos! By the way, I just saw that sheep's head "down on the killin' floor" as they sang in them ol' American blues songs, and it dawned on me it be an Haggis Assembly Plant what ye painted. Might I gi'e ye two HOOTS oop!

I never knew what "The killin' floor" meant. Even Led Zeppelin copped it though I never expected to understand old time blues lyrics, no how. But I heard someone say that's what it meant on the radio and all those songs suddenly made sense to me even though I still couldn't identify with them. At least I knew. The killin' floor is the meat packing slaughter house, plain and simple, but it might have been a metaphor for lots of other stuff as well. Anyway, that's a job I could do without, I daresay. Glad I never had to. :eek:

PoseDrawSki! y ”Vaya con 'aggis!

eighty+
03-05-2016, 01:14 PM
Hail Capt'n. Mac. Yeah. We are true. Canavores As we kill any animal that can't defend itself for

Our nosh. When U think of the millions of young calves killed every year just so we can have

Milk. With our cornflakes. .? :D:D:D. Ok I'm resting after shopping as I feel knackerd so I'm

Watching the tv well I should say listening as the programe is all about American folk music.

CIAO. HASTA la VISTA. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE. HOO ROO...............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
03-06-2016, 02:47 AM
Hi hard work but made good Pratice I can't say that I like it but the Devil Drives :( :( :( Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ,,,,,,,,,,,,POZDRAWSKI

I See its By Frederic Church OK

D Akey
03-06-2016, 03:08 AM
Mr Ploos, it looks very nice. Ye made a pact with the Devil at the crossroads just like the old Blues player Robert Johnson done. . . a fun legend lots of blues masters since have run with.

A long time prior Paganini, the virtuoso classical violinist, was so superior in tone and super quick with the bow compared to all other violinists, they used to say he had to have sold his soul to the devil. I think it was more a weird compliment to him without insulting all the other violinists. Makes for good dinner conversation with the long hairs, don't ya know.

Anyway, you keep pluggin' away, lad. Whatever you find pleasure in, that's the ticket. And your stuff to me is always about the stories and characterization. And you're telling stories with all of them, even mere landscapes have that voice -- the essential reason why those paintings became the masterpieces they were -- you found the essence and you're getting that bit down flawlessly.

Go man go!!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ”Vaya con the Point of it All!

pat1940
03-06-2016, 03:38 AM
Dear eighty, wonderful painting, the water in the Frederick Church is fantastic, great work by a great artist, that's you man ;););););););););););););););)

eighty+
03-06-2016, 10:18 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac Sorry I'm Still here as the Reaper is on holiday in Majorca ok I'm trying to do a Seascape as when seeing I always wondered

How the Hell do they That ;) :D:D:D

Hi Pat I like (I think ) your last one i did try to see the Origenal but no luck but thanks for Frederic Church as He's driving me Crazy:D:D

To you Both Thanks CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ....................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
03-06-2016, 03:38 PM
Hi Seascape FINN ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO .......................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
03-06-2016, 05:20 PM
Pretty darn successful if you ask me! Really good job. You got lots of movement in the water with the different levels of agitation and so on, balanced against the solidity of the rocks. First rate, ship mate!

PoseDrawSki! y ”Vaya con Breakers Breakers, good buddy! (that there be CB lingo, yar!)

Enug
03-06-2016, 06:04 PM
Dear Mr. Ploos - this fellow may interest you. HOO! ROO! ;););)

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=richard+brakenburg&rlz=1C1CHFX_enAU671AU671&espv=2&biw=1440&bih=731&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjyj-mfpKvLAhXGj5QKHSZYAqAQ_AUIBigB

eighty+
03-07-2016, 03:00 AM
Hi June Thanks for the Link I have Saved 3 easy ones as he seems to like crowd scenes:D:D:D plus they are so dark which makes it hard to see whas going
on which would be hard on my eyes ok

Hi Capt'n Mac yeah a lot to b desired i think but made For good pratice OK

To U Both Thanks CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .....................POZDRAWSKI