PDA

View Full Version : Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

eighty+
11-21-2015, 05:54 AM
Hi June Just awake. Nearly 4ocpm. Ok if all goes well. I should finish him by the time. You

Wake up down under ok. CIAO. HOO. ROO. IVAYA. CON DIOS

D Akey
11-21-2015, 06:05 AM
RISE AND SHINE. . . I mean. . . hey, it's still dark. . . I mean, wait now. . . it's just gone dark, Mr Ploos. Which end o'clock is oop, eh?

GO MAN GO!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con los Night Owls!!!!!!! . . . when it's so dark all ye kin 'ear is tha wee sound o' crunchin' cornflakes, oh aye. . .

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:;););););):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

pat1940
11-21-2015, 06:45 AM
Hi dear eighty, great to see you awake again lol and doing your wonderful work

eighty+
11-21-2015, 06:46 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac the sun is on its way to you ok nearly dark here had to put the lights on . no cornflakes porridge and banana ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
11-21-2015, 06:51 AM
Hi pat nearly Missed U ok CiAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
11-21-2015, 11:52 AM
HOO ROO HOO ROO HOO ROO The Lizard Strikes Again :eek::eek::eek: CIAO HASTA LA VISA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE and our Friend POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-23-2015, 01:11 AM
ok Danny here he is so B as critical as you like as it helps me ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
11-23-2015, 04:16 AM
HI Tom MIX finn ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .....................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-23-2015, 07:05 AM
Hi thankgoodness I've got Falseteeth my only trouble is finding them :eek::eek: ;) ;) :D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO POZZDRAWSKI

AndreaMG
11-23-2015, 07:12 AM
Haha watch out for those nasty lizards :cool::p;) CIAO

eighty+
11-23-2015, 12:15 PM
Hi Andy. Yeah lizards. Don't they drop thrir tail off. To get away I seem to remember. From a long time ago when iWas a nipper:D:D:D. CIAO good to see you IVAYA CON. DIOS

eighty+
11-23-2015, 03:38 PM
Hi Just Kicking them into Shape ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ..................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
11-23-2015, 05:04 PM
So I see you been doin' a lay in for the structure of the heads. GREAT! Good practice, and you can see their features are all where they should be. Excellent, Mr Ploos!

If we suddenly didn't have our computers, this would be probably what it would be like if we were popped into the same room. What a merry gathering!

Go Man Go!!!!!!!!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con Struction Lines an' all like. . . !

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
11-23-2015, 05:42 PM
Hi. Cap'n Mac. Yeah I had to as being there were 6 Otherwise I could. Easily have run out of paper :eek: so took more time on the first run in getting them to stand still ;):D:D:D. CIAO. IVAYA CON DIOS
SLAINTE HOO ROO. .............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-24-2015, 01:10 AM
Hi tooth-ach has gone but still in shock as no gas in those days ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

kenmo
11-24-2015, 05:58 AM
Nice work my friend....you sure are active...which is a very good thing.....:eek::eek::eek::eek:

eighty+
11-24-2015, 03:53 PM
Hi. Ken. Not feeling active. At the. Oment. Thought I'd. Finnish it tonight but feeling very tired. So I'm
Going to have an early. Night. Ok. CIAO. IVAYA. CON DIOS

justjean
11-24-2015, 07:39 PM
Sorry you have not been feeling well, I too have been not well but on the road to recovery now I think and good to see your latest drawings , they are great

eighty+
11-24-2015, 09:04 PM
Hi Jean. Sorry to hear you bee ill How are you now in your new abode. Settled in ok. I' m. Not ill.

Just tired all the time. I seem to stay up in the early hours then seemq to wake after 5 hours And then

Doze off during the day My body clock is up the wall :eek: ok Jean keep warm and have a large

Brandy that aways helps Ok. CIAO. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE.

Caesar
11-24-2015, 10:15 PM
Still waiting for the tooth eventually removed to this guy and all recovering the natural colors. The pain is lasting too long for him, I'm afraid, since anesthesia faded two issues ago ... LOL;):o

eighty+
11-24-2015, 10:25 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty ONe. Sorry but sleep mode took over I blame Caravagio said we got to

Malta. Something about the knights but he never told why CIAO STATTE BBUNONO. Si. Si.

IVAYA CON DIOS.

eighty+
11-25-2015, 03:07 AM
HI ok the Dentist is finnished ok might be smaller ??? CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
11-25-2015, 06:01 AM
Hi Caravagio The Fortune Teller ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
11-25-2015, 09:47 PM
Hi Went to bed early as kept going to sleep about 9oc pm and then woke at 3oc am tried to go back to sleep but no so got up and had cornflakes and banana

then looked at the Fortune Teller ok so down a bit more ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..................POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
11-25-2015, 10:22 PM
Caravaggio fled to Malta to escape a death sentence after he killed Ranuccio Tomassoni in a duel. That's why he was there, painted three wonderful masterpieces that are still in La Valletta, Malta and became a Malta knight as well. Unfortunately his turbulent character caused problems to him there too, so he came back while he was going to obtain grace, but died in Porto Ercole, just before getting back in Rome (either malaria or some form of poisoning). His alleged bones in a burial were recently confirmed by recent studies to be so, if I'm not wrong.
He would have better listened to his fortune teller (You are painting so wondefully) then, and avoid some misbehaviour and excess to live longer to our benefit, considering his unbelievable talent.

eighty+
11-25-2015, 10:44 PM
Hail O Caesar. O Mighty One. Yes I'm on a crash corse with Caravaggio I'm trying to pick ones I would

Normly shy away from ( like taken castor oil when I was a nipper. ). So will. Stay with Caravaggio

For a while. Ok. So he was made a knight of Malta then I bet that made him laugh Ok. CIAO

STATTE. BBUONO Si. Si. IVAYA CON. DIOS. SLAINTE

eighty+
11-26-2015, 12:59 AM
Hi a Quick Starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ......................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
11-26-2015, 03:44 AM
As Cartman would say in South Park cartoons "Kick Ass!"

You're drawings are getting really good. Your precision have gone through a quantum leap forward. The info you put in the preliminary is just enough to make sure all the painting is where it should be. Really great! No kidding.

And you have taken on storytelling (I never get tired of that old tooth acher joke from the 1500s -- told you it was an old joke, and how! But it still plays, doesn't it. Made me chuckle.)

Yeah, when they are in the drawing stage, they remind me of some of the old B&W movies on tele from time to time where they create scenes with lots of characters.

Love it. Just be British and don't show car commercials and info-mericals for juicers and I'll keep tuning in.
hahaha.

Go Man Go!!!!!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con late night TV!

eighty+
11-26-2015, 06:41 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac got to rest as up early 3oc am feeling knackered now was hoping to get the fortune Teller finished at the moment I've just given it a undercoat

so I can see where the darks are ok I think I'll have a Large Brandy to help me sleep OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE and POZDRAWSKI

AS they say keep them Laughing, I'M afraid our tely is hardly worth watching now as its gone American all adverts :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Caesar
11-26-2015, 10:23 PM
WOW. You have such a unique, impressive style in Your interpretations! Your storyteller client, though somehow unfinished or different from the other figures, is as tri-dimensional as a statue. And what expressivity! :eek::cool::D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
11-27-2015, 12:02 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thank you Its just finished was realy hard going I got lost on his coat so done the best I could ok back to Saint Thomas ok CIAO

STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE .............................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-27-2015, 05:13 AM
Hi feeling tired gona have a Nap ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
11-28-2015, 01:14 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac I duno about practice on hands what about Folds as I go boss eyed when trying to draw them its like a Spaggheti junction I start on one then lose track

On which one I'm drawing :o :o YUK YUK YUK :D:D:D:D OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE and DON'T FORGET POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-28-2015, 06:03 AM
Hi St - John -The- Baptist Caravaggio Starter No 1 OK CIAO HASTA LA VISA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ......................POZDRAWSKI

pat1940
11-28-2015, 08:10 AM
Hi eighty, such great paintings, so glad you are staying awake to do these lol, we would all just miss them so much

eighty+
11-28-2015, 08:23 AM
Hi A quick smash ok but the size went bonkers ??? CIAO

eighty+
11-28-2015, 08:47 AM
hi Pat sorry watching Tennis great excitement in Belgium murray won but had to fight ok sorry haven't been looking much lately I'm either Sleeping or got me nut down

Painting but will look Now ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ...........................POZDRAWSKI

kenmo
11-28-2015, 09:03 AM
Excellent work, I especially like the 1st painting in top of this page....:cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
11-28-2015, 10:07 AM
Hi Ken Yeah I like the the last one nice and restfull :D:D:D CIAO Ken regards to Dad IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-28-2015, 09:29 PM
Hi St Mathew woke me early 3.30am ok so tried to sort him out well I tried ??? Caravaggio is sitting up on a Cloud Laughing Like a Drain :eek::eek::D:D:D CIAO

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .............................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-28-2015, 11:17 PM
Hi I've found Saint Mathew and a Copper showing him the way ok but I think I've got to make the two of them Bigger ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
11-29-2015, 04:28 AM
Hi a bit more ok Watching Tennis CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
11-29-2015, 04:47 AM
hi Dunno what happened I thought I had Posted ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

pat1940
11-29-2015, 10:38 AM
Great work dear eighty, maybe the 2 could be a little bigger, but I am not going to tell an expert like you lol;););););););););););););););););););););)

eighty+
11-29-2015, 01:20 PM
Hi Pat Thanks but I'm no expert I'm Just a Backwood Plodder and your eyes are as good as mine ok any way I had A bit fun as he's a Saint ;):D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
11-30-2015, 02:06 AM
Hi 1 I got from reading Chat;):D:D:D:D ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .........................POZDRAWSKI

Artist Edward Lamson Henry Title Kept IN Favourits artist by Kenmo

eighty+
11-30-2015, 05:26 AM
hi I only tried this 1 as I liked the frame it was in but made a cockup ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...................POZDRAWSKI

Enug
11-30-2015, 06:10 PM
Hi 1 I got from reading Chat;):D:D:D:D ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .........................POZDRAWSKI

Artist Edward Lamson Henry Title Kept IN Favourits artist by Kenmo

Great perspective in this one Mr. Ploos. :) HOO ROO!

eighty+
11-30-2015, 09:44 PM
Thanks June. Yes I think. That's what I liked about it at the moment it looks as if her head is

Floating so got to sort out her right arm !! Ok. Ciao IVAYA. CON DIOS. SLAINTE. HOO. R OO

Yes your. Sparkles worked ;):D:D:D

Caesar
11-30-2015, 10:41 PM
You like challenging enterprises indeed! In the group painting from a most famous Caravaggio, I see You changed Jesus probably into You with a walking stick ... Maybe they're going to offer You a mug of beer or a glass of red wine .... LOL;):o

eighty+
11-30-2015, 11:44 PM
Hail O Ceasar O Mighty One yeah can you imagine Saint Ploos ;):D:D:D:D was hoping for some Spaggatii with a few glasses of Bino OK CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si

eighty+
12-01-2015, 01:16 AM
Hi St John the Baptist FINN at last ;) :D:D:D:D:D OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ............................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
12-01-2015, 02:16 AM
Yes Frida a Touch more Milk as it helps my Cornflakes go Down ;) :D:D CIAO IVAYA CN DIOS SLAINTE......................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
12-01-2015, 02:21 AM
Ooh! I know I KNOW! I always was pretty good at these party games. Right enough, matey. I guess he be none other than Long John the Baptist. . . As a matter of fact, the poor sot's calculating just how his woolen long johns went an' got all unraveled and back up onto the ram. It were just that kind of night. . . we've all had 'em. . . though maybe not quite in this configuration. . .

Well sure n' it's a fine paintin' o' tha good saint before that there Salome wench got all jiggy with it. . . and well. . . we all know the rest of that there sad tale.

But it's a great piece o' history, Mr Ploos.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con a fresh pair o' drawers!

eighty+
12-01-2015, 06:52 AM
Hi Time for 3 1/2 min Boiled eggs yes with buttered Fingers as only got the a top Plate ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ....................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
12-01-2015, 08:59 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Sorry I Missed you I thought you had gone to Edinbough to stock up with HAGGIS ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D

theres a tale in every Story CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE and our Polish mate asked if you had got some for him POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
12-01-2015, 01:45 PM
Hi think I have an early Night OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO .............................POZDRAWSKI

kenmo
12-02-2015, 01:50 AM
Always a pleasure to view your work....

eighty+
12-02-2015, 03:27 AM
Hi KEN just Finnished Kept In which i got from your Favourite artist Henry OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
12-02-2015, 06:34 AM
Hi The Milkmaid FINN OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ............................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
12-02-2015, 12:12 PM
Hi a quick starter sketch ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE.......................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
12-03-2015, 02:36 AM
Hi Time for 3 1/2 min Boiled eggs yes with buttered Fingers as only got the a top Plate ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ....................POZDRAWSKI

That black girl in the schoolhouse. What a great painting. She looks to be sitting there with her solitary dreams of the future, maybe a little naive about just what the world outside will toss at her -- that innocent time when dreams are unfettered. A sanctuary. On the tarmac of sorts maybe? Very poignant.

You did a good job on it. A right quick study ye are, lad.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con holding that positive vision!

eighty+
12-03-2015, 03:54 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac thanks pleased you like it but looking back at the Origenal I think it wants Warming up a little ok Just resting at the Moment as Bricklaying makes me Tired

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .........................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
12-03-2015, 05:26 AM
Hi Ring around the Rosies all Fall Down a game the Girls used to Play While we Played Football

eighty+
12-03-2015, 12:16 PM
Hi A bit More ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

danny72
12-03-2015, 02:43 PM
ok Danny here he is so B as critical as you like as it helps me ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS finally i find the drawing :-) Cool to see a pice efter what i did.. I'm not canna be critical.. Everybody paint/draw like they want to do..This pice is a difficult one to do..Took me alot of hours.. Anyway,i like it.. You have your own style.. Well done!👍

eighty+
12-03-2015, 02:43 PM
OK we can all Fall down now :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ..........................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
12-04-2015, 04:02 AM
Hi Dr Lucy FINN ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..........................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
12-04-2015, 05:07 AM
Hi Dr Lucy FINN ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..........................POZDRAWSKI

Oh I say! Simply ripping! She looks a right Katherine Hepburn type. Rather sly, independent with a huge personality.

All great stuff. You really nailed her personality, or gave her one. In any case, you're turning out to really show your aptitude as an artist is in character in your portraits. And even when you're not painting a formal portrait, like this one, you still feature the personas which brings it all to life.

On another note, you went and did a number on those bricks, I dare say. Just an idea, in future, when you're laying in such a broad area of lesser interest such as a huge brick wall, where it's going to be overlayed with some component (in this case the mortar lines), it may surprise you to know that you can go a whole lot more textural, or cast a shadow across it or gradate the tone in a far more contrasting way than you might think. The lines actually reduce the amount of contrast far more than you might think ahead of time unless you've done it before.

So in order to keep it interesting, you push it early on when you set the tone. Then when you put in the lines later, it reigns it all in and keeps it interesting (ie. it knocks back the contrast so to make it look other than flat you have to really push it the extra bit).

After all, here we have a flat brick wall which can be either interesting or plain. If you get back to doing layers, you could have a whole lot more control over this and see that you can actually make it dynamic and adjust it to suit the context as a backdrop to the figure.

Go Man Go!!!!!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con that inner light showing through in paint!

eighty+
12-04-2015, 05:30 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks I'll try to figure it out when I build another Brick Wall ;);):D:D:D:D As For Layer's there still a thing

of mistery to Me ok for Backgrounds :):):):) CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ....POZDRAWSKI

OW by the Way Dr Lucy Has A teriffic Personality OK

pat1940
12-04-2015, 08:59 AM
Hi dear eighty, what a pleasure to read all your chatting back and forth and to see your fantastic pieces of art, your doc is beaming with personality, just love that one, and of course all the rest, such a pleasure, it is so strange, there are so many nice people in AR, you don't meet in person but you have a feeling of knowing many friends and pick up their personalities and humor, such a wonderful forum

eighty+
12-04-2015, 03:53 PM
HI Pat sorry late dozed off do you think its my age :D:D:D:D:D yes I agree I always ejoyed Artrage lucky for me

it was on the Bamboo and it was perfect for this old Doddera looking at some of the others I don't think I would have got

over the 1st hurdel when got the Wacom it had the over one on it I haye looked but gave in as to compicated for me Ok

got to go to bed as its !.45 am Got to get my beauty sleep ;) :D :D :D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

By the Way is your M/L still with us or on cloud 9 ??

D Akey
12-04-2015, 08:10 PM
Nice one. Sunny playtime at Brighton Beach before global warming. . . after which they all need to be wearing their wet suits. I can't even imagine what a boon all that rain was to the beauty salon businesses with all that wet hair frizzing out an' all.

Owing to the economic paint application, it's amazing that you got enough to tell the whole story. Well done Mr Ploos! Have a beach ice cream cone and a frank. . . not necessarily in that order.

So you remember the girls all playing ring around the rosie while you kicked the ball around, eh? Sorry to say, I think the lads had more fun. . . call me bias.

Well done, Laddie!

PoseDrawByTheSea! y ¡Vaya con one of them full 1910 style bathing suits with the broad stripes!

Handlebar mustaches for EVERYBODY!!!!!

eighty+
12-05-2015, 02:53 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac ok I tried what U said worked out ok but I also found out that if U keep your finger down on Ctrl butten U can go Bonkers with lines and there was me like a Contorstions ?? holding my finger down on every brick corse :eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
all I want Now is a little lead wieght to hold the the button down so I do lines Lots :eek::eek::D:D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..........................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
12-05-2015, 05:22 AM
Hi quick Starter on the Beach ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ......................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
12-05-2015, 07:23 AM
Hi A Bucket or Two Henry ok CIAO IVAYA CON DOS SLAINTE ...................POZDRAWSKI

pat1940
12-05-2015, 10:09 AM
Love these pieces eighty, so well done, and too answer your question, yes MinL is still with us, but it seems more problems are always popping up more and more, poor soul

eighty+
12-05-2015, 01:57 PM
Hi Pat Yeah I'm enjoying going down the beach with henry takes me back to Brighton when I was a Nipper all memories now hi about M/L i only hope shes not in pain ? otherwise don't worry as we all got to get there and we all hope peasefully in our sleep
OK CIAO PAT IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ........................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
12-06-2015, 12:43 AM
The Art Class no room at the back :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
12-06-2015, 03:32 AM
Hi On the Beach FINN ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..... ..................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
12-06-2015, 07:22 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVUTfA427EM

And the band played. . .

Bravo, Mr MacPloos!!!!!!!! Grand standin' wif ye. . .

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con Sussex By The Calliope, si'!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0b33VDvXzc

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):):cool::c ool::cool::cool::cool:

Added later having watched some of the other YouTube videos --
OMG! I had never heard of the pier before when i went and got something on the beaches somewhere generally around Brighton, and here it is thinking I would get a nice local beach scene only coming to find the old pier burned down. Didn't see that one coming at all. Hope all the ladies in their bonnets and Victorian niceties removed themselves safely to be painted by you on a safer beach.

Anyway, sorry about bringing up what must be a bit of a downer, Mr Ploos. There was a video taken from a tour bus going around the streets of East Sussex but it was sorta dull with no bathing suits to be seen. My guess is that the Victorian set launched their canoes and disappeared down to the next beach. If you move fast you could still catch em toasting weenies on a stick over a far lesser beach fire. Toast em' if ye got 'em, sez I. The charcoal is good for sketchin', oh aye.

eighty+
12-06-2015, 10:26 PM
Hi cap'n mac Just up. Well sort of eyes keep shutting think I need more sleep. Ok. CIAO

D Akey
12-06-2015, 11:18 PM
Ain't no corn flakes going to entice you from your slumber. . . could be that my post was dead dull to a Brighton man. It's a tough target to hit from this range though, geographically speakin' that is. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: ;););););):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

eighty+
12-06-2015, 11:58 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac I've made it and even before Cornflakes down a quick Starter Sketch ok IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
12-07-2015, 04:57 AM
Hi Whats up Doc took me 3 hours to get on :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
12-07-2015, 07:50 AM
Hi Say no more say no More ;);):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

kenmo
12-07-2015, 12:58 PM
Cool stuff my friend....:cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
12-07-2015, 02:36 PM
Hi Ken hard to get on artrage today :(:(:( CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
12-08-2015, 07:32 AM
hi things you've heard about but never seen?? OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
12-08-2015, 08:53 AM
Hi Sister of Dounne:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D in OIL

gxhpainter2
12-08-2015, 09:22 AM
Hi Eighty+,

time for me to stop by for a pint or two with you!... I like these last few and for some reason the bird really got my attention as well as the girl on the beach, wonderful light and color! Hope your doing well
:cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
12-08-2015, 10:30 AM
Hi Gary thanks ok this next one anserws your Questions I think ;) :D :D :D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SAINTE

D Akey
12-08-2015, 01:43 PM
Go Mr Ploos! This lad looks like he's headed to the Ploos Boos alright, apace. Hand 'im a mobile device with ArtRage and you've built a niche. A right Boosman's 'oliday, t'will be, t'will be, eeeh, by goom, lad!

PoseDraw n' Ride! y ¡Vaya del Mobile!

:):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):)

eighty+
12-09-2015, 02:39 AM
hi Cap'n Mac Just up 12.30pm about to have my cornflakes and banana modern wonders I've never had it so Good :D:D

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
12-09-2015, 06:36 AM
Hi trying a Landscape ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ........................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
12-09-2015, 08:25 AM
Like it's Whistler's Mother on the move! A coomfay scene, all in bonnets and sooch like.

Great mood, Mr Ploos. Sort of ghostly, as if getting a glimpse back through time to a tableau.

May want to mind the wheels. If that's a wee hill you may want to erase some of it back so it looks like it's overlapping. Otherwise it looks like the axle is very wide indeed. But overall this is well placed.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con Surrey! or Sussex. . .

eighty+
12-09-2015, 08:42 AM
Cap'n. Mac. It's what's. As know. As a long wheel base ok if in doubt. Check. With. Kenmo

CIAO. IVAYA. CON. DIOS. SLAINTE. ".........."........POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
12-09-2015, 12:40 PM
"She's got a wide wheel base" oh aye. Grand euphemism that still won't keep ye from feelin' tha business end of 'er buggy whip if ye dare speak it alood. . .:mad::mad::mad:

Nay, lad. Kenmo wouldn't reach ye in time ta 'old back 'er smitin' arm. 'E's Canadian, dontcha know. Boot 'e don't swim so fast as yer standard issue Canadian super hero.

Nay, lad. If ye dar ta speak o' 'er undercarriage, best make sure you've anesthetized yerself sufficient wif' some particularly strong spirits.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con whippersnappers!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::):):):):) :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
12-09-2015, 02:02 PM
hi Cap'n Mac as your chasing around like a Blue arsed Fly I've Checked with the local Blacksmith and I told him What you told

me he was most upset said he had been a smithy for over 40 years and never had a Complaint I said don't worry as

you know what these Yank's are like they think the sun shines out their arse ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ................................6 POZDRAWSKI OK

D Akey
12-09-2015, 02:54 PM
. . . you know what these Yank's are like they think the sun shines out their arse ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Would explain why it's so hot here in California. . . we stand up and there's a sympathetic solar flare. . . Just take a look at our moon. . . but keep yer blast shield oop when ye do, my dear lad, oh aye. Some call it arrogance. I call it Mexican Food.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con Bluebottles!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: ;););););):D:D:D:D:D

By the way, nice additions to the paintin'! She's coming in for a landin'.

eighty+
12-10-2015, 12:50 AM
Hi. Cap'n. Mac well answered I see your still shooting of the ...........? Hip then ok CIAO.

I VAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE"................IVAYA CON Mexican Food. To POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
12-10-2015, 04:21 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac you would'nt adam and eve it I found more Wheel's :eek: ;) :D:D:D:D its definelly a long Wheel base :D:D:D:D

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE More Mexican food for POZDRAWSKI as remines him of home :cool:

eighty+
12-10-2015, 08:39 AM
Hi another Henry ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .......................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
12-10-2015, 11:16 AM
I like the extra set of wheels. But I think it disqualifies them for the chariot races.
As to jockeying aboot-- Been Hur, done that, mañacho. . .

Good scene.

As to the lassie below, I believe she done put it all on the lassie's four wheel chariot. Sadly, they came in dead last, an
lost the farm and her duds an' all. 'Course it makes her prime for a dandy modeling gig. Just pass 'er an empty barrel and a couple suspenders and she'll be right as rain in a barrel.

I like the expressiveness of the colors and the overall form is pretty darn good.

Go man go!!!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con 4 wheel drive!

eighty+
12-10-2015, 05:39 PM
Cap'n Mac this one will frighten yuh to deaf ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO

D Akey
12-10-2015, 05:49 PM
Cap'n Mac this one will frighten yuh to deaf ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO

Been trying to figure out who it is. He doesn't look very jolly, so it ain't Santa. I'll narrow it down in bits. So that's one down. . .

Nice and dramatic though. You stumped the panel. . . leastwise with me being the only one on it. So ye stumped my keen self. So who's it then, eh?

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con a right poser!

eighty+
12-10-2015, 07:02 PM
Jose. The manager. Of chealse. Not to happy at the moment:eek::eek:

Caesar
12-11-2015, 04:04 AM
Hi, old friend! What an artwave! Finally this last guy may breathe in Champions League .... Not so happy anymore, but still very conceited. Maybe because he feels sure due to the fact that it's really expensive to fire him!

eighty+
12-11-2015, 05:02 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Hi where's U been Man I see Juve gt beaten then took the smile off your Face :D:D:D as for Jose

it will b interesting to see if he can get Chelsea back to winning ways again ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
12-11-2015, 06:15 AM
Hi Back to Caravagio ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ......................POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
12-11-2015, 06:32 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Hi where's U been Man I see Juve gt beaten then took the smile off your Face :D:D:D as for Jose

it will b interesting to see if he can get Chelsea back to winning ways again ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS

Yeah, right! I got angry for that! They relaxed too much for a quite a while during the second half, possibly self-confident and vainly fulfilled for beating Man City twice while City was underwater. Morata was just too anxious to show he should be the striker holder, so he miss to offer some assists and misses the space among the posts and the bar and around the goalkeeper too often!:mad:;) A pity we cannot display Khedira and Mandzukic, apart for a few other ones in bad shape ....
OK, good to have some possibly even more challenging opponents on March. Juve works sensibly better and far more carefully when under strong pressure and adverse odds. Real Madrid supporters would like to avenge last year elimination and with a manager like Benitez at Real, I think we have even more chances to send them off than with Ancelotti, even with all due respect for Ronaldo.

Fine Caravaggio!

justjean
12-11-2015, 08:23 AM
My o My Mr. Ploos, you are painting up a lovely storm , I particularly like the pencil one of Caravagio :D

eighty+
12-11-2015, 08:51 AM
Hi Jean. Yeah. RiLikae to pull their legs. Sometimes keeps them on their toes;):D:D. How are you now. Better as U've been a bit quiet lately. ok keep fit and well. CIAO. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE

D Akey
12-11-2015, 10:17 AM
Caravaggio! Was good with a knife, some might say. With a pencil as well. Go man go!!!! And try to stay out of knife fights while you imitate the big names. That isn't the quality one wants to emulate.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool::cool::c ool::cool:

justjean
12-11-2015, 11:07 AM
Hi Jean. Yeah. RiLikae to pull their legs. Sometimes keeps them on their toes;):D:D. How are you now. Better as U've been a bit quiet lately. ok keep fit and well. CIAO. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE

It has been a bit of a struggle what with packing one house up, then unpacking in another house along with an operation but I am feeling much better now and who knows I just might be boring you soon with may paintings :D:D:D

eighty+
12-11-2015, 02:08 PM
Hi Jean its good to hear from you and U will soon B bashing the paint as I always like them , and yes moving home is a nightmare

but its all behind U now and sorry I didn't U had a Opp as well ok Go Gal Go as Capt'n Mac would say :D:D:D ok Jean

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .........................and POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
12-11-2015, 10:26 PM
... back to great dutchmen .... gogogogo!

eighty+
12-12-2015, 01:23 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One back to Vermeer yes I just looked at my copy of the milkmaid and looking at it in the cold light of

the Day all I can say is should have gone to Spec-Savers :D:D:D:D:D:D ok it look's like a job for the knife or a redraw:(:(:(:(

ok the top body to large which has created a large arm which I should have seen :D not being a Blind Bat :eek::eek::eek:

ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .......................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
12-12-2015, 11:09 AM
Hi ok I'm not sure if Phillips is the artist or the name of a Firm ok I like it as it looks more like as if its carved in stone ok

thats why its a Starter as got to back see if I make it look like the Origenal ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE...POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
12-12-2015, 04:10 PM
Hi ok I don't now if it looks any better think more practise on that style will help ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO

SLAINTE ....................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
12-13-2015, 07:13 AM
Back to Caravagio ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
12-13-2015, 01:55 PM
Dio Niceness, Mr Ploos, where a miracle happens where art spirit is transformed into art spirits.

Great volume. Good drawings of late. Careful of the bicep area on our left. That line is a bit too sharp making it look like a crease -- very easily fixed by not making it as linear as the outlines of the body. But well done otherwise. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
12-13-2015, 04:08 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac thanks yes I agree but still a lot to do ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ....POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
12-14-2015, 07:19 AM
Wow! Something very different for you! And you really nailed it. The composition is most intriguing. But you managed to keep the relationship among the patterns distinct while at the same time very related. The flower is gorgeous (carnation? I don't know flowers all that well). But whatever it is, you're showing your talent in focusing and combining detail. It works very well here. And you got the variations in lines of all kinds throughout very nicely.

I think this is a spiffy painting. Really satisfying to look at. Hope you're chuffed. You should be. While it's not abstract, it's using some of the sensibilities that abstract painters employ. And so this is a toe dipped into abstraction, you might say -- certainly into design.

And I have to comment on the water below the flower -- has a star field vibe to me which makes it very intriguing and launches my mind -- to see a flower in space would be a total contrast, wouldn't it.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con lines and shapes!

kenmo
12-14-2015, 11:24 AM
You sure are prolific....and I'm glad you are!!!:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
12-14-2015, 10:19 PM
New marvels and brilliant ideas! Your from of personal expressionism applied to historical masterpieces produces amazing outcomes and You also started with sculptural, materic experiments. congrats!

eighty+
12-15-2015, 03:35 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac.........KEN..............Caesar thanks only just up at 12.30pm haven't even had my Cornflakes yet ;););)

I should have finn Caravaggio but got bogged down watching football ok I've put in his left hand and the Fruit so just a

tart up to do might take me the rest of the day as keep dozing off :eek::eek::eek: Ken fantastic photos around Ottawa

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ........................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
12-15-2015, 06:41 AM
Hi Caravaggio FINN at last ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ....................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
12-15-2015, 11:48 AM
Pretty cool Mr Ploos. You're angling toward the linear schools of painting. Was big in Renaissance Italy--Botticelli and sooch like (not to be confused with Caravaggio's technique). So if I didn't know better, I would say Caesar has captured you and is marching you back to Rome for display in his big victory parade. . . or a drink and pasta, one course or the other. Hard to read his notes on this 'ere wax tablet--in the summer heat why 'tis like disappearin' ink.

Actually it's nice and brisk here now in Californiee. Even rained a bit last night. So the landscapes are happy.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con aire fresco on the frescos!

eighty+
12-15-2015, 01:39 PM
Hi. Capt'n Mac. Thanks. I-'m pleased it passed your observations so it's back to his other one

The red hat as I call it. As it has always intrigue d me ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOSr

Slaintes. POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
12-15-2015, 11:20 PM
WOW, what an unbelievably excellent Caravaggio's interpretation! The background too looks like wine and tasty! :eek::cool::D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
12-16-2015, 06:56 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks I thought this next one was a CARAVAGGIO :confused: as Normal its a Vermeer OK CIAO

STATTE BBUONO........Si.........Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ....................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
12-16-2015, 03:00 PM
Hi I fell asleep just woke ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ........................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
12-17-2015, 04:41 AM
Go man go!!!! Great progress. Keep at it.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con the Lady in Red!

Any snow yet?

eighty+
12-17-2015, 08:49 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac sorry I ddn't get out of bed till 3.45pm since then I've been chopping the milkmaids head off and tried to upgrade

her I finnish her so I thought when I relized its the up market bowl she pouring the milk into is to high :(:(:(:(:( ok also I

wondered about the box on the floor then I relized its to keep your peapot in otherwise U had to run to the bottom of the

Garden ;);) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D ok THANKS CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .........POZDRAWSKI

gxhpainter2
12-17-2015, 09:40 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac sorry I ddn't get out of bed till 3.45pm since then I've been chopping the milkmaids head off and tried to upgrade

her I finnish her so I thought when I relized its the up market bowl she pouring the milk into is to high :(:(:(:(:( ok also I

wondered about the box on the floor then I relized its to keep your peapot in otherwise U had to run to the bottom of the

Garden ;);) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D ok THANKS CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .........POZDRAWSKI Dear eighty+ my but your doing some nice work in these last couple. I like that you take on trying some of the old master classics, I sure see improvements in your brushwork and drawing... Happy Holidays to you!... I will think of you as I try a nice single malt scotch in your honor..:rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
12-17-2015, 11:32 AM
Hi Gary I'll have a Double if your pouring :D:D:D:D:D this last one will make U Shoudder thats why a double as in need

of it after that one ok I'll pop up and look at your one now ok IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
12-18-2015, 01:51 AM
TO all fellow artrage Travellours and artrage Team Happy Christmas and New Year

eighty+
12-18-2015, 07:12 AM
OK The first and the last of the Mohicans ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
12-19-2015, 12:40 AM
After You admirably visited (and re-visited) Dutch artists did You remove most of Your hair (beard and tuft) on this last one which may well be a self-portrait? You're becoming Marxist as well I see. ;)

D Akey
12-19-2015, 05:49 AM
Okay. . . so is that last of the Mohicans named Chingachgook or Uncas? You didn't shave did ye laddie? It's rather tough to get a proper Mohawk hairstyle when a bald in the pate - take it from me -- but no the whole scalp. Maybe a few wispy hairs. Ye'll need a wig warmer, pilgrim.

Anyway, these are fit pics for cornflakes. Especially the lass with the pitcher of milk. Toss in a few saltanas and yer good ta go!

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con punk hairstyles!

eighty+
12-19-2015, 07:38 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yes had many a laugh at the Manx brothers Caesar many years ago :( :( :( :(

Hi Cap'n Mac yes Freud is the Name and i've just had my cornflakes at 5oc pm :D:D:D:D

eighty+
12-19-2015, 11:16 AM
Hi a Happy Chinese Girl seen on the Net ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
12-20-2015, 04:38 AM
Hi just Finnished cornflakes and a quick starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..............POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
12-20-2015, 10:26 AM
Went to the store for ye, laddie, for yer 'oliday Meal, and wouldn't ye know what I found in a particularly festive stockin'. Oh aye.

They're sellin' off the shelves. . . in the heelands. . .

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con the breakfast of champions!

;););););):p:p:p:p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D:D:D:):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:;););););):D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
12-21-2015, 01:37 AM
Hi Capt'n. Mac. Fantastico. I don't now how But U certainly made a good job of it congrats. Ok. CIAO

IVAYA. CON DIOS. SLAINTE. "".............POZDRAWSKI

AndreaMG
12-21-2015, 03:37 AM
Went to the store for ye, laddie, for yer 'oliday Meal, and wouldn't ye know what I found in a particularly festive stockin'. Oh aye.

They're sellin' off the shelves. . . in the heelands. . .

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con the breakfast of champions!

;););););):p:p:p:p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D:D:D:):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:;););););):D:D:D:D:D

Haha terrific, I see that you used some clever choices in order to attract as many consumers as possible such as a subliminal remind to Philip Morris (in)famous product and the football. So we have the smokers, football lovers, the reassuring figure of the grandfather (or God himself if you dare), the exotic word, you must work in the advertisement business :o:o Jokes aside it's a beautiful and funny rendering. Merry Xmas to you both :cool:

eighty+
12-21-2015, 06:01 AM
Hi Andy happy Christmas to U to, at least Capt'n Mac has shown us that he's not just a voice at our elbow driving us on

but he nows how many peas go into a pod Go Man Go :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
12-21-2015, 06:05 AM
Haha. Not Philip Morris the cigarette guys. As I did this, I was not sure if Wheaties was sold and advertised anywhere else in the world besides the USA. But since all the big sellers over here are also over in Europe, like KFC, McDonalds, Starbucks, Coca-Cola etc, I took a chance that General Mills and Wheaties had a world presence.

It's been around for way longer than me. It's a General Mills breakfast cereal (a wheat flakes as opposed to cornflakes) that was called "Breakfast of Champions". And since Mr Ploos is always going on about his cornflakes, I was hoping that the reference was there as well. Anyway, like they say, if you have to explain a joke. . . it wasn't funny. But I still think I can salvage it.

I was making reference as well to the turns of phrase that Mr Ploos uses, which are so cool, like when he started calling me a "haggis basher". I had no idea at the time what haggis was (a Scottish food, he knowing that my people came from Scotland a few generations back). And he often has said he was going to "tart up" a painting, which means he was going to work on it to make it look better. So we're crossing cultural idioms. And I've loved every one.

And PosDrawSki is the bastardized way of wishing someone "Cheers!" or whatever in Polish (Pozdrawiam?) (which now turned into something like "Pose Draw See" I think similar to him getting into these multi-cultural endings he started using using like Vaya con Dios, Hoo Roo, Slantie de Bon Bon, Ciao, etc.) So there were a lot of little jokes woven in there celebrating all that Mr Ploos lore, none of which made the humorous connection, hahah. Oh well. There's a lesson in there somewhere. :rolleyes:

Anyway, since Wheaties often had a champion athlete on the box and it was called "Breakfast of Champions", it was obvious with Mr Ploos' speed and endurance, not to mention his love of sport, it seemed he is a stand-out athlete and should be on a box of Wheaties.

So wipe those mystified looks off your faces, hahaha. Hopefully this clarifies. It's all about Mr Ploos' excellence being recognized like the top artist-athlete he is. (Sorry Mr Ploos, no money will be forthcoming for the endorsement.)

http://www.wheaties.com/feature/the-wheaties-story/

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con Wheaties!
:D:D:D:D:D

AndreaMG
12-21-2015, 06:45 AM
I googled them, what gorgeous artworks, I'm more a "biscotti" guy but I will surely eat those :o CIAO to you and our beloved Mr. Ploos. And with reference to the "gotta paint 'em all" here comes...

♩ ♫ ♬...Pokemon ...gotta catch 'em all" ♮ ♭ ♫ :o:cool::p:cool::o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVp-zIONsrs

D Akey
12-21-2015, 06:53 AM
Hahah. Yeah! That's the spirit! :D:D:D:D:D

Almost got totally distracted -- Merry Christmas to you and your family as well, Andrea!!!!

eighty+
12-21-2015, 11:04 AM
Hi Capt'n MaC >>> Andy its Good U Guys are Haveing fun as keeps me laughing as well so Go Guys Go :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

only wish i had your Knowledge OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO ..Si...Si SLAINTE HOO ROO POZDRAWSKI

Hi does everybody have trouble get on artrage or is it only Me ???????????

D Akey
12-21-2015, 12:24 PM
Hi Capt'n MaC >>> Andy its Good U Guys are Haveing fun as keeps me laughing as well so Go Guys Go :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

only wish i had your Knowledge OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO ..Si...Si SLAINTE HOO ROO POZDRAWSKI

Hi does everybody have trouble get on artrage or is it only Me ???????????

No, I didn't have trouble with ArtRage forums loading. Don't know what the problem is. Maybe they're working on the website.

As to having our knowledge, speaking for myself, wish I had your devotion and focus. Formidable, Mr Ploos, insprational! Your poster is on the wall at The Muses Guild. Says on it, "Mr Ploos, he's our man, if he can't do it, no one can!"

Nice painting, by the way. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con Las Muses!

eighty+
12-21-2015, 01:57 PM
Thanks Capt'n Mac I think Caesar Suggested this one but I'm not sure ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
12-21-2015, 11:03 PM
Fascinating choice, Vermeer and Scarlet with the pearl earring as well!

eighty+
12-21-2015, 11:04 PM
Hi Vermeer Starter No 2 ok is taken me 20min to get on Artrage Forums any Ideas Why ??? CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

Caesar
12-21-2015, 11:16 PM
Hi Vermeer Starter No 2 ok is taken me 20min to get on Artrage Forums any Ideas Why ??? CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

You should ask this astronomer if he's also a good astrologer! :o;)

eighty+
12-21-2015, 11:34 PM
Hail O CaesarO Mighty. One. Thanks a bundle ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
12-22-2015, 03:06 AM
HI the girl with the Pearl ear-ring OK looks like I've got to tilt her face I new there was something wrong was only

when Posting I realized what it was ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

pat1940
12-22-2015, 11:39 AM
What beautiful painting dear eighty, just got back from Canada yesterday, wanted to spend Christmas home, first one in 4 yrs, mom looks worse than ever and cries a lot so feel so helpless, the nurses told me that I have to take care of myself as she is wearing me down and I will end up getting sick, hard to do, but have to try, so going to enjoy being home for now, you have a wonderful Christmas and all the best in 2016 dear friend, take care ok

eighty+
12-22-2015, 12:34 PM
Hi PAT thanks for the update yes That is what I was trying to tell U as the strain is not doing U any good ok so have a good rest

and relax over Christmas OK as there is nothing U can do for Mum I no it may sound hard but its for the best ok I can Laugh

but my sand is getting low ;) :D:D:D:D:D but the Canadien Air must suit U as your Painting has come on like a Bomb CIAO

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ...............................POZDRAWSKI

Enug
12-22-2015, 08:47 PM
Your girl with the pearl earring is going to be stunning when finished Mr. Ploos. You are showing some wonderful stuff here.

eighty+
12-22-2015, 11:01 PM
Thanks June I had to sort her face out I feel happyier now the angle is ok but have worries about

The back of her neck and her back below the tassel as at the moment to me She looks too thin so must

Look at those two area's on the Origenal ok. But will Finnish the Astrominer first as its more envolded

Sorry about the spelling. But brain is still asleep;):D. Ok. CIAO. IVAYA. CON DIOS. HOO ROO

D Akey
12-23-2015, 05:27 AM
Garments of this kind have a life of their own when stiff and they don't snugly conform to the body shape like today's clothes. That one's sort of like certain types of blankets wrapped around a girl in a comfy chair or choir gown or even a kimono. I think you're right on target.

eighty+
12-23-2015, 07:20 AM
Hi cap't mac. Thanks I see that I've slept the day out as its dark now 17.15 oc pm better get up

And have some cornflake's with water as the milk is empty ok Ciao IVAYA con DIOS

D Akey
12-23-2015, 08:35 AM
You might want to keep some of that powdered milk on hand since all you need to do is add water and it never goes sour while it's in the box.

Anyway, getting up after dark -- the sun don't shine so long up at your latitude, eh? Short days and all in Winter. I should think that hitting daylight hours would be like trying to grab the brass ring from the back of a carousel horse. Daylight isn't such a big deal anyway. Just go out and spear yourself a seal and eat the liver raw, and you'll have all your nutrition like in the days of yore. Meanwhile, keep your painting going my dear chap! There's daylight in that there monitor.

eighty+
12-23-2015, 09:45 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac just having my cornflakes with a touch of orange to give the water a touch of flavour yes I keep meaning to

get a tin of powder Milk ok I went back to Sleep and its now 7.41 pm as the Crow flies OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
12-23-2015, 03:20 PM
Hi Yes its late Sorry but I didn't get up to late I thought it was early morning but it was early evening :confused: ok

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO .............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
12-23-2015, 08:38 PM
Hi Vermeer the Girl with the Pearl ear-ring finn ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ............POZDRAWSKI

coops
12-24-2015, 03:34 AM
Cooooeeeee dear Eighty, yes its me. Although I havent posted for a while I still look and and look at your work which as always I view with delight. Wishing you a very merry Christmas dear friend:):):)

eighty+
12-24-2015, 07:00 AM
It's great. To see you Katie Coops thanks for looking please stay. As we've missed floating with your

Dancing girls ok. Mr Ploos

eighty+
12-24-2015, 03:06 PM
Hi the Music Lesson Vermeer Starter No 1 ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
12-25-2015, 04:13 AM
Hi thats me lot till after Christmas ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO Si...Si SLAINTE HOO ROO

............POZDRAWSKI

danny72
12-25-2015, 05:00 AM
Hi thats me lot till after Christmas ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO Si...Si SLAINTE HOO ROO

............POZDRAWSKI I wonder a thing.. I don't understand the text we see "ciao ivaya con dios statte bbuono" i understand(go with god,have a good day) But not "Slainte" I think it means "(irisch)cheers" But what means Hoo Roo??!

D Akey
12-25-2015, 05:43 AM
I wonder a thing. . . what means Hoo Roo??!

Enug (or June) started tossing it in. Very Australian, and perhaps not so common, apparently meaning 'Goodbye'. Sounds like it was also used in some children's stories.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hooroo

I didn't know all this either since I've not been to Australia. But there's a vast cultural mix here in the forums. And one can pick up all kinds of idioms. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
12-25-2015, 05:47 AM

............POZDRAWSKI

Well, a fine lot it is as well. I suppose this means glad tidings of good cheer that you'll be oot and aboot with friends and family.

Merry Christmas, Mr. Ploos (or whatever it is that you'll be celebrating). Been enjoying your work immensely.

PosDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con a good fat goose y Feliz Natividad!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):D:D:D:D:D :):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
12-25-2015, 03:42 PM
Hi Danny if your wandering in the Aussie outback and meet some guy herding Sheep pinch your Nose and say( Who You) and you will B given A Gallon Of Foster's :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hi CAPT'N MAC ok I'VE done a bit More the Best is Yet to Come :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
12-26-2015, 01:40 AM
Ok Happy Christmas

The Music Lesson is Over I think my dad has Given up trying to teach me to play the Piano D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

OK I'LL try the Picture later :cool::cool::cool::cool:

gxhpainter2
12-26-2015, 07:10 AM
Hey just had to stop by to wish you a Merry Christmas Mr Ploos ( as D Akey says ).. loving you work as of late ...:cool::cool::):):):):)

pat1940
12-26-2015, 07:36 AM
Dear eighty, just had to pop in and say all the best to you in 2016, may you have a wonderful day, amazing work you do

eighty+
12-26-2015, 07:39 AM
Thanks Gary happy new year If it's any interest to you. See how Tim benison. An American inventor done a break down of how he thought Vermeer got his work to look like photos before the camera was invented and how they built the room and everything in it ok. Gary ciao IVAYA conDIOS

D Akey
12-26-2015, 08:57 AM
I'll add my Seasons Greetings here. You may not play the piano like Steinway, but you sure can paint the ol' 88's --- which is your namesake, the instrument of 80 Ploos 8. Go man GO!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas, Mr Ploos!

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con grand babies y baby grands!

eighty+
12-26-2015, 03:28 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac I ain't say nothing YET CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...................POZDAWSKI

eighty+
12-30-2015, 01:32 AM
Say No More Say No More ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
12-30-2015, 01:47 PM
Welcome back Meester Rembrandt! Hope you had a good holiday.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con Vergulde Frames!

eighty+
12-30-2015, 10:56 PM
:eek:
Hi Capt'n. Mac sorry about the frame I did think i could just trace the frame ok but ended up with

The original Vermeer as well. And even Rembrandtk knew. As you can see by the look on his face. Ok

I was going to try some Vermeer's but after that I doug out my charcoal and pastels and a trad but

Wasn't easy as the hands are a bit shaker and the pastels I think we're a bit damp after 25 years in a box

Anyway I took a photo of it. Thinking to give you a laugh that's if I fandangle were my Computer has put

Them. :D:D:D. Ok. CIAO. IVAYA. CON DIOS. SLAINTE. .............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
12-31-2015, 08:03 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac Here's the Trad one I told U about ok but its sideways and tried to get it upright I even turn it upside down but it kept coming out the same way :D:D:D:D:D

ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .................It even made POZDRAWSKI Laugh and that took some doing:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D: D:D:D

By the way it took me hours to find it and on my computer now it says im contana your guide just ask me anything but was to hard for this old dodger to set up so I

Clapped my hands and he went back into his Bottle in a Huff

D Akey
12-31-2015, 03:02 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac Here's the Trad one I told U about ok but its sideways and tried to get it upright I even turn it upside down but it kept coming out the same way :D:D:D:D:D

ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .................It even made POZDRAWSKI Laugh and that took some doing:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D: D:D:D

By the way it took me hours to find it and on my computer now it says im contana your guide just ask me anything but was to hard for this old dodger to set up so I

Clapped my hands and he went back into his Bottle in a Huff

Awesome and Cor (the PosDrawSki you say) Blimey, mate!!!!!! I am actually knocked out by this traditional one.

It's sensational.

So you managed to get the genie in the machine to lend a hand. Quite a feat seeing as she tends to be a trifle cantankerous when asked to do anything asked of her.

I was working on a Windows 7 machine yesterday and it just shut everything down in order to do updates. I mean I wasn't given the opportunity to save nuffink. That bitch, sez I. I'm going to find out how to disable the automatic intrusion feature. Didn't seem to do it in Windows 10. . . yet.
Anyway, I have been a (Cap'n) Mac guy for a while so she probably felt jilted and was getting even.

So then back to your art -- fantastic pastel. Very impressive.

GO MAN GO!!!!!!!!!!

PosedrawSki! y iVaya con Agnes Pozdrawski, for better or worse!

eighty+
12-31-2015, 08:52 PM
Hi Capt'n Mac. Ok so you want promotion. Well the top brass are looking at your service records so

We will B told in due coarse . As for the trad I thought it was rubbish ok but i've got the Pastells on a rad

To dry so might have another try. Later Ok. CIAO. IVAYA. CON. DIOS. SLAINTE. POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-01-2016, 03:18 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac of the battleship Dolittle I see your a man of the Salt then :D:D:D ok Happy New Year but watch out for fires :eek::eek::eek: as there is allways some

bugger who wants more Land :(:(:(:cool::cool::cool: CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...........................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
01-01-2016, 06:15 AM
Well pipe this one aboard your vessel the Dumas (or "do more" rather than mine the Dolittle). With those eyes she'd make a great lookout. Look at you go. I take it that the pastels dried out on the radiator after all. She looks really good, especially done freehand. Or was that another ArtRage one? It's hard to tell sometimes because the look of natural media is so convincing.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

eighty+
01-02-2016, 03:20 AM
Hi Trad 2 with a little help from our Friends OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .....................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-02-2016, 05:06 AM
Hi I tried today but wasn't with it ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE and a Happy New Year to All ..........................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
01-02-2016, 07:07 AM
Happy New Years, Mr Ploos! They look pretty good to me!

New Years' Resolution #527: Keep your pastels dry and yer whistle wet! . . . not necessarily in that order. . .

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con New Years Cheer!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:;););););):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
01-03-2016, 04:04 AM
Hi Hi Capt'n MaC these bloke is realy Good He'll have me sweating so far I've only roughly blocked in OK

CIAO keep yuh whisle dry IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ......................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-03-2016, 11:08 PM
Hi a touch more, I think the girl should be moved forward as she is the catch of the Day ok yes or no. CIAO

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .....................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
01-04-2016, 12:35 AM
Yeah, she's some dish alright, matey. Methinks you need to make her bigger as well, and perhaps reduce the size of the lad's head what's checking her out, oh aye. . . But bring her forward and let's have a look at 'er.

Looking grand tho. Lots of good stuff happening. Slice o' life, wot?

Oh, and if you're having such a problem with the lines in the road, I would take them out altogether and pop in a stone here and there only. Otherwise that floor bit looks wrong and like you're asking for trouble. It's not all that attractive anyway and doesn't describe anything important. It's just a road for them to be standing on. The story is the buildings and of course the people and what they're getting up to.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con the neighborhood heart throb!

eighty+
01-04-2016, 04:02 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac Sorry I didn't get your post till to Late ok I do agree on the points U said but to late so Grin and bare it ok

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE And 6 POZDRAWSKI's for points thought out THANKS

pat1940
01-04-2016, 09:25 AM
Hello dear eighty, hope you have a great 2016 and paint, paint, paint lol, really like this one of yours, but that is always the way when I visit your site, great paintings

eighty+
01-04-2016, 10:38 AM
Hi Pat Thanks and a Good year Painting for U CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
01-04-2016, 03:27 PM
One of the advantages of living in Europe is all the old art. You can really get a look at what life could well have been like, certainly at the rooms and costumes. This one actually makes sense, especially to me with my aging eyes where I find myself moving to a place in the kitchen for better sunlight to read packaging with all that small type. And here you're showing us what the pre-electric lights crowd did to see clear details way back then, as with threading a needle and stitching. Take anyone from modern times and pop them back in those conditions and it would be the same pose. Fascinating. Didn't have to go back that far to have lived in such a world. Would have changed up my day considerably without modern stuff around.

Anyway, good stuff. Very human slice-of-life. I like these pictures. Keep opening that portal in time, lad, and I'll keep peering through.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con sunbeams with dancing dust motes!

eighty+
01-05-2016, 03:26 AM
hi Capt'n Mac yeah we talk about Global warming is any of it down to the electricty light boulbs in there billions producing heat

and cars factories and all modem geah none 300 years ago how long will it all last :confused::confused CIAO keep smiling :D:D

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...............................POZDRAWSKI

gxhpainter2
01-05-2016, 07:20 AM
Nice work going on here eighty+ hope your keeping warm enough, been pretty cold and keeping me indoors, getting cabin fever... TAKE CARE!.

eighty+
01-05-2016, 09:44 AM
Hi gary Thanks i'm slow at the moment as keep dropping off to sleep think its my age or the brandy :D:D:D the weater here is quiet

Mild for the time of the year most of the rain has been up in the north but I'm not sure where u are but it sounds up in a

mountain area to b cold so keep your fur skins wrapped around U to keep warm and yes i'm envious of your knowledge

but I'll plod on in the only way I know how ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-05-2016, 01:01 PM
Hi I Duno what I've done but can't see anything :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused:

eighty+
01-05-2016, 01:14 PM
Hi at least I've got my Starter back ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
01-06-2016, 02:52 AM
Hi done it again but kept saving :D:D but smashed it out this time ok No2 FINN CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

..............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-06-2016, 05:27 AM
Hi A quick Starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ......................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-06-2016, 11:29 AM
Hi The Water Well ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE. ........................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
01-06-2016, 10:09 PM
Looking great, Mr Ploos.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con a time of style!

I'd have to look it up to discover just when it was, but the Belle Epoch seems like it would suit you just fine as a period of paintings for you to explore as well. I just tripped over a video on YouTube where they opened a flat in Paris that had not been opened in 70 years. Very stylish old furniture and a lot of dust. A mysterious story to be sure. But in the room was a large beautiful portrait and a stack of love letters tied with ribbon. Amazing what time capsules are out there. And your paintings are not unlike that in that it suddenly telescopes the viewer to that time and place. Mr H G Wells-Ploos, the Painter of Time!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9BKq327BQI

eighty+
01-07-2016, 01:50 AM
Hi. Capt'n Mac Thanks. And for the link. CIAO. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE,,,,,,,,,POZDRAWSKI

kenmo
01-07-2016, 07:49 AM
Love the updates to the thread.....

eighty+
01-07-2016, 10:22 AM
Hi. Ken. Been looking at your pictures of cars. The only I knew was a rover 75. With the running boards
And the two large headlights. When going down hill U disengage the Ingine But had to get rid of it as the
Was rusting and it appears That the back springs were fixed to the body but we had fun For a
Short time. Ok CIAO. iVAYA CON DIOs. SLAINTE............POZDRAWSKI

pat1940
01-07-2016, 10:58 AM
Hi eighty peeking in again, love the latest ones, really great paintings

eighty+
01-07-2016, 06:02 PM
Pat Thanks For Peking :confused::confused: isn't that in China ;) :D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO

...........................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
01-08-2016, 12:08 AM
I think this one attracted the grizzly in Pat's painting.

Nice job Mr Ploos. Pass the tartar sauce.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con food laden maidens!

eighty+
01-08-2016, 05:17 AM
Hi Capt'n Mac Yeah I like mine grilled and a sqeeze of fresh lemon ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

. ............................POZDRAWSKI he likes them Raw :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
01-08-2016, 09:17 AM
Hi I don't no about Lion's as they look more like Micky Mouse to me :D:D:D:D:D:D:D ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

................POZDRAWSKI

justjean
01-08-2016, 10:57 AM
Great start to 2016 Mr Ploos

eighty+
01-08-2016, 12:19 PM
Thanks Jean Yep I'm Still Trying between Dozing ok ;) :D:D:D IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .............POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
01-08-2016, 11:47 PM
Still trying to guess where You got in Your recent paintings after leaving Vermeer ... A new interesting mine and source for Your artistic quest and performing indeed!

eighty+
01-09-2016, 01:03 AM
Hail o Caesar O Mighty One. I thought you would regonize it it could be in Italy somewhere as the artist
Is italien. Even with his name blaas euginie von. Ok when I found him I was amazed that he wasn' t
Up with the greats. He should have got the same agent as cezane. And Pablo OK. Good to see your back.
CIAO. STATTE. BBUNONO SLAINTE ..................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-09-2016, 07:02 AM
Hi Had to go back to the Fishergirl as I wasn't Happy see if this 1 is better ?? Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

......................POZDRAWSKI

pat1940
01-09-2016, 07:33 AM
Dear eighty, I think they are both great, and it is good she didn't see my bear as she would be bear meat lol right DAkey

eighty+
01-09-2016, 07:46 AM
Hi pat I'm just off to get fish and chips with my neighbour o k so can 't hang around. CIAO VAYACON DIOS

eighty+
01-10-2016, 03:06 AM
Hi The Water Well FINN ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .......................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-10-2016, 08:15 AM
Hi A quick Starter OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .....................POZDRAWSKI

justjean
01-10-2016, 10:49 AM
She's looking good :D

D Akey
01-10-2016, 12:18 PM
Man you are cookin'! Gotta love painting warm locations in Wintertime. Sort of cheery mood. Great attention to detail.

Go man go!!!!!! Spain is it or Italy or the Basque country? I can veritably hear the lemon blossoms and smell the guitar.

So lad, seeing as you're hanging with the sunshine boys and girls, I'd be working on my romance linguistics if you want to ever find the loo. It's nearly always the second thing in the skinny little pocket sized books of essential language phrases for tourists. The first is "Wheere might I find a pint, good Jimmay or Lassy (as the case may be)?" One leads to the next. . . it reads here (though the type is sort of small).

That last lassay is really good particularly in the face. Good proportions. The one above as well with the romantic moment in progress. . . Aaaaahhhh true love. What could be better to lift the spirits at a glance as paintings often are. Also. . . the value range you're using is super good. Full range gives it more of a real feel and a strong presence. Sometimes a higher key palette is fine for a dreamlike impressionist kind of effect, but this full range makes it very solid and touchable.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya Con an Artist's Paradise Each Time!

eighty+
01-10-2016, 02:24 PM
Hi Jean. Sorry late replying. But it's football Saturday night F.A Cup Eyes down go man Go

Hi Capt'n. Mac ... Jean. I see that after smudging her dress I 've forgot to redo my age U know ;):D

That. Girl. In the market one Must have been his favourite model As there's 3 all similar ok.

Thanks to U Both. Ok CIAO. IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE. HOO ROO.........POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
01-11-2016, 12:26 AM
Among my people football is nearly over. The biggest bowl games are nearly here. Many have happened already around new years. You blokes got your football all year round from what I hear. Best not let sport get in the way of your painting or we'll have to take a penalty kick.

eighty+
01-11-2016, 05:19 AM
Hi Capt'n MaC I'm just up late as norm so must Close for U to get up I reckon OK ;) ;) :D :D :D of your 3 Games

Polictics .... Baseball..... Rugby ? I think I like Baseball the best ok it remines me of Rounders we played as Kids

At odd Times :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE not forgetting POZDRAWSKI Who

Likes Cricket the Game for Gentlemen ;) :D

D Akey
01-11-2016, 09:32 AM
Oh aye.

Baseball's a game that claims to be the national pastime. I think they coined that phrase when it was. in the long ago before it had competition with other sports. They even have a song about buying peanuts and Cracker Jacks (erstwhile candied popcorn). But you can also get beer, sodas, hot dogs and not miss too much usually by going to the concession stands.

Politics on the other hand is a screwy game too, as it's mostly about selling hot dogs that give speeches where the game seems to be all about the concessions. :rolleyes:

Football and basketball are also rather big here. And with cable there's always something to watch year round, especially with the other competitive stuff. So among them there's always something to distract ya from yer paintin'.

Er. . .What's rugby? :p

DrawPoseSki! y ¡Vaya con Rah Rah Sis Boom Bah!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:;););););):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool::rolleyes:

AndreaMG
01-11-2016, 10:31 AM
Love the lady with the fish :cool:CIAO

eighty+
01-11-2016, 12:46 PM
Hi Andy The Girl or the Fish how's Avril These Day's ;););) ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO SLAINTE IVAYA CON DIOS

coops
01-12-2016, 03:24 AM
HAPPY NEW YEAR to you dear Eighty and hope you had a good Christmas too. I stop in most days and view your paintings, even had fish and chips with you one day ha haha.
Your paintings of recent at really fab I do enjoy viewing them. Take care of yourself dear friend.:)

eighty+
01-12-2016, 05:52 AM
Hi Katie Coops Keeper of the Moara and the North East GATE A happy New Year To U to so U had fish and chips too

I usely have Huss but had Haddock for a change it was good . so your back Painting again good so we will see more of your

girls and Floating Colours ;) :D I hope ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE ........POZDRAWSKI

AndreaMG
01-12-2016, 10:23 AM
Hi Andy The Girl or the Fish how's Avril These Day's ;););) ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO SLAINTE IVAYA CON DIOS

Love all these ladies you are painting, Avril unfortunately contracted Lyme disease, but she's strong and she's getting better, it will take time but I hope to see her soon performing and acting. CIAO and VAYA CON DIOS :cool:;)

AndreaMG
01-12-2016, 10:29 AM
I recognize that young lady (the lovely model Lauren de Graaf), you did her honor for sure :cool: Here you can find the original pic on instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/-KnfgaOOqJ/?taken-by=laurenjdg

eighty+
01-12-2016, 01:44 PM
Hi Andy Thanks for Lauren good to see the Orignal but I had trouble with her hair as i've never caught on like you to the

Oil brush I did spend a Hour this evening having a bash at it a Think there was a slight improvment :D:D:D:D Do you

Think I have Lyme disease as I seem to sleep a lot and have pains in the joints and the Legs ain't to Good But I

put it down to old Age :D:D:D:D what do U think??:(:(:(

D Akey
01-12-2016, 02:55 PM
I don't know what Andrea thinks, but I think that limey disease is the namesake of all Brits. Comes with the island. . . and the gin. :rolleyes::p

Nice stuff, Mr Ploos. Glad to see things are picking up here in your thread with visitors. Keep paintin' laddie! You're getting more and more subtle with your work, showing a respectable measure of finesse.

Hope you feel better. Winter's always a tough time on the body for many folk. Stay warm. You're doing great painting.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con pretty maids all in a row!

Caesar
01-13-2016, 12:14 AM
Sorry. I cannot guess who Eugenie Von may be. Someone should spell it better to You to look for him I'm afraid. Anyway Your lovely bucolic paintings are quite beautiful!

eighty+
01-13-2016, 01:25 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One. Eugenio blaas. Born Albano near Rome Austrian parents he died
Venice. 1932. Ok. CIAO. Statte BBUONO. Si si

Caesar
01-13-2016, 03:31 AM
Ahhh.:eek: Eugenio Blaas, or de Blaas (or Von Blaas auf deutsch).
A noble man most likely, considering his name. An Italian painter born in Albano, who lived in Rome, Venice and eventually in Austria. His father was a painter too and professor in Rome and Venice Academy and was a later follower of the so called pittori nazareni, a XIX movement made of German painters living in Rome. Most of them had as a style reference Beato Angelico, Filippo Lippi, Luca Signorelli, Perugino, and mainly the early Raffaello (Raphael for Englishmen). Other ones referred to Duehrer and other ancient German painters.

I guess he is among the many ones which are a reference for the Italian picturesque and folkloristic painting style of many present painters as well, who actually got popular also abroad with similar looking subjects, like Gianni and Francesca Strino or Pino Aleffi (Daeni).

Actually Italy all over the XIX century still had many highly skilled and professional painters, in house and abroad, often unbelievably talented and anticipating new solutions by evolving new ideas and reviewing in the formidable national past painting history, but certainly Paris, the Impressionism and the follow-on evolution obscured the Italian fine arts world which, like our country, was then certainly quite offset from what was the economical and cultural centre of Europe.

Glad You enjoy this new bonanza for Your artistic inspiration and for colorful and lovely compositions ....

eighty+
01-13-2016, 05:48 AM
Hael O Caesar O Mighty One trust U to come up with Fantastic Paintings Just to drive me mad ;) :D:D just look at the

one of the two Girls perfect and look at the wall behind them U have to give him his Due He doesn't miss anything I must

take my hat off to him Fantastic Ok Thanks for the Paintings CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE....POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-13-2016, 08:08 AM
Hi Lauren FINN ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO .................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-13-2016, 10:09 AM
Hi A Young Beauty by Eugenio Blaas Starter No 1 ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-13-2016, 04:30 PM
Hi A little more OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ..................POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
01-13-2016, 10:51 PM
You're proceeding wonderfully on both, the coveted unattained bride of Andrea and the young girl by mastro Eugenio. :cool:LOL;):D:D:D

eighty+
01-14-2016, 05:17 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One He with the eyes of an eagle :D:D:D ok their both FINN so see what U think now of

Lucien de Graaf and the young Beauty ??? CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE HASTA LA VISTA...POZDRAWSKI