PDA

View Full Version : Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

D Akey
10-08-2015, 12:12 AM
Looking good, Mr Ploos. :):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):)

eighty+
10-08-2015, 03:28 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac what did U think of Ernie now :D:D:D ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS .....SLAINTE..........POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
10-08-2015, 04:12 AM
He seems to be needing some wine and a merry girl (donnina allegra)... LOL;):o

eighty+
10-08-2015, 06:21 AM
Hail O Caesar. O Mighty One. Yes. But. He 's. broke. But will it be ok. To put the bill on your. Tab;):D

STATTE. BBUONO. ..,..Si......Si HASTA. LA. VISTA. IVAYA CON. DIOS. SLAINTE....POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-08-2015, 05:12 PM
Hi Caesar The Bird has Flown ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE..........POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
10-08-2015, 09:08 PM
I see You had some fun with Cersei and got her a little drunk in order to have her more comfortable and willing to play with You, old boy ... LOL;):o

D Akey
10-09-2015, 01:01 AM
You look like you're really getting in there and seeing. Well done, Mr Ploos! Lots to learn from those originals to be sure. Good volume and nice details. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
10-09-2015, 03:14 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yeah paralytic more like and I thought she was only drinking Ribena :confused: ;) :D:D

Hello Cap'n Mac yes Yoann has been a great help to me by showing detail i do like the drawing part best as with Caricature's it can be a bit loose

As against portrait work ok only just up late to bed this morning 5.45am :eek::eek: To U Both CIAO STATTE BBUONO ...Si.....Si .......SLAINTE

.......................and our friend POZDRAWSKI :cool: :cool:

JOSEPHINE.EARP
10-09-2015, 03:55 AM
Move great work from you, the last one looks how I felt yesterday after having too much wine the night before. Ha ! Best wishes Jo

eighty+
10-09-2015, 06:11 AM
Hi Josep thanks For making me laugh but don't we all after indulging to much mines Bourbon at the moment as Friends brought some back after their Travels

I looks at your stormy seas bloke but thats as far as I've got:D:D bt I found a dutchman Ben Lustenhouwer who i like ok CIAO Josep HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON DIOS ....SLAINTE........................POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
10-09-2015, 10:46 PM
Cannot guess who she is. I don't know of any fiddler in The Game of Thrones ... LOL:o;)

eighty+
10-10-2015, 01:57 AM
Hail O CAESAR O MIGHTY ONE now I don't no the Game of Thrones this Girl was the Soloist Voilinest at the Proms ok maybe Italien ??? I managed to

Take a Photo of her ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO ..Si....Si........SLAINTE......................... ..POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-10-2015, 06:51 AM
hi Found in my down loads as is ok a quick trace so I don't know who by ?? OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

D Akey
10-10-2015, 07:38 AM
Nice ones. Nice fiddler in monochrome. Has the feel of a blow up of a sculpted bronze statue a bit, probably owing to the color and forms you made.

The caricature below in the line drawing form, looks like a dentist's-eye view of the world. I always wondered if dentists went through life checking out everybody's teeth as they walked past, like artists often look at the world through pictures. I think that one's going to be a hoot.

Good stuff.

eighty+
10-10-2015, 09:41 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Yeah thats why I called it a Starter no2 Coss wasn't happy they bunged me a little colour wheel I'm not Keen on it has every got them ?????

Ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...........................POZDRAWSKI

BushcraftOnFire
10-10-2015, 10:17 AM
All of them are well done.. but I love the Violinist... Excellent work!

eighty+
10-10-2015, 10:44 AM
Hi. Dave. Thanks. But. U should hear her play that. Fiddle. Just fantastic

eighty+
10-11-2015, 02:57 AM
Hi REG FINN ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS.......SLAINTE.............,,,,,,,,,,,POZDRAWS KI

eighty+
10-11-2015, 04:05 AM
hi Quick Sketch Ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS ...SLAINTE ...........................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-11-2015, 06:56 AM
Hi another Quicky FINN ok the Model didn't like it gone off in a huff:(:(:(:cool::cool: CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS...SLAINTE............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-11-2015, 10:04 AM
Hi a Quick Practise with Loomis Ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS ...SLAINTE ....HOO ROO .....................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-11-2015, 01:34 PM
HI Quickies FINN ok Should B in BED CIAO Cal Nita

eighty+
10-11-2015, 11:45 PM
Hi Up early had a quick shower and had my cornflakes with a banana ok ;) :D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS ..SLAINTE......POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-12-2015, 10:32 AM
Hi young boy think by Ben Lustenhousen starter no 1 ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS ...SLAINTE...............

eighty+
10-12-2015, 12:35 PM
hi a quickie By Ben Lustenhouwer FINN ok HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS....SLAINTE....HOO ROO ................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
10-12-2015, 09:38 PM
Yer artistry Loomis large, laddie buck!

Looking grand. You've got the knack. Keep going! Can't wait to see what ye kick out into the world next. I can tell yer in training with your cornflakes and banana starters to greet tha dawn, oh aye.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
10-12-2015, 10:20 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks Well U did tell me to go to Loomis for Hands :D:D:D:D but I relized he was just the job for bus Sketch'es if U know what i Mean :) smash and

bash helps speed up drawing and finding the Dutchman BEN Lustenhouwer was my catch of the century and of corse Yoann between them they shown me

to watch detail as before I used to just draw as I saw them and thats where Loomis comes in as he's giving more drawing illustration ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON DIOS .......SLAINTE...........and Friend POZDRAWSKI :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
10-12-2015, 10:58 PM
I see You resumed your drawing lessons and made Your homeworks as a nice, god boy. Well done!

eighty+
10-12-2015, 11:36 PM
HAIL O CAESAR O MIGHTY ONE Ja das ich gute mien Herr Yavol Danke STATTE BBUONO ..Si...Si....SLAINTE ............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-13-2015, 02:10 AM
Hi A Bloke FINN by sorry can't remember :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused: CIAO

eighty+
10-13-2015, 04:29 AM
Hi A wow Men STARTER No 1 CIAO Columbus watch out for those Yankees ;) ;) :D :D :D :D

eighty+
10-13-2015, 04:33 AM
See Caesar That Double Rum has got me :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::D:D:D:D

eighty+
10-13-2015, 09:16 AM
Hi young boy Think Ben Lustenhouwer ok FINN CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS..SLAINTE...POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
10-13-2015, 08:27 PM
Hey, dear friend, rum has wonderfully positive effects on Your mastery!:eek::cool:

D Akey
10-13-2015, 10:27 PM
Looking great, Mr Ploos! Really nailed those period looks. In this case the mid 20th century. Go man go!

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con Loomis!

:D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
10-13-2015, 11:58 PM
Hail. O Caesar O Mighty One Yeah trust the Yanks they call it bourbon. These days ;):D:D:D

hi. Cap'n. Mac. Trying but IThink. Before my. Time. :confused::confused:

To U. Both. Thanks CIAO. STATTE. BBUONO ..Si..Si ...SLAINTE ..,POZDRAWSKI :cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
10-14-2015, 05:21 AM
Hi escuse Moi Last night was watching on Tube Ben LustenLouwer painting a start of a portrait from the beguining

starting with drawing with Charcoal ok as I was Looking I suddley Thought I could copy him on my IPad ;):D Ok

by the time I got the IPad sorted out and found my Glasses :confused: he had FINN but like fool I forgot I was watching

on the Wacom thinking it was the Telly as being on the Wacom I could have Replayed It buy too late I tried to do a Smash

ok so don't think too unkindly at my poor Attempt Ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

..................POZDRAWSKI :o:o:o:o:o Mitt MY FINGER

eighty+
10-14-2015, 07:16 AM
Hi sorry about Mary but she got in !st ok

my quick smash of Ben Lustenhouwer Portrait ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS .. SLAINTE ...POZDRAWSKI

gxhpainter2
10-14-2015, 09:04 AM
eighty+, wow busy as usual you are!.... you have gained such skill and mastery over the human form ( unfortunately I was always dismal at that ) love these latest ones and your use of color is getting better and better. have you incorporated the use of layers into your painting/drawing process much yet? For you that is probably not that important... again great work!...

eighty+
10-14-2015, 09:59 AM
Hi Gary. Layer's. I still. Can't. Understand Them I only use them sometimes 0n the backgrounds. As

They save a lot of time. As I used to do them by hand. Covering every nook and cranny Cary do some

Sketching on a bus. That will sort out your problems on drawing people. OK. As its do or die

CIAO. HASTA LA VISTA. IVAYA CON DIOS. ...SLAINTE. .... POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
10-14-2015, 01:17 PM
There's something about Mary. . .eh, Mr Ploos?

Good stuff. I'm rather sentimental about when my son was growing up in the long ago. Could be painting these sorts of subjects puts one back in that fond energy. Good to be passionate about one's artwork if you got the luxury to pick your subject.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con tha' glow, Oh aye!

eighty+
10-14-2015, 02:05 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac no Mary Come up by accident when looking for Bens one and once up I don't Know how to put back so they have

to stay Put :D:D good thing thou I never was happy with the little Girls legs the shadows so I've had another at them ok

in a minute I'll them put On Display Then U can tell me If they look any Better ok CIAO ....take 3 POZDRAWSKI's

Caesar
10-14-2015, 11:05 PM
I can only say once more: bravissimo!

eighty+
10-15-2015, 12:52 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yes. And I Will only say this three times Danke Danke Danke

;) :D :D :D. STATTE. BBUONO Si. Si. HASTA. LA VISTA IVAYA. CON DIOS. SLAINTE

"..................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-15-2015, 04:05 AM
Hi Cala Maria Ben Lustenhouwer FINN ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS ..SLAINTE ......POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-15-2015, 11:01 AM
Hi Been Watching Rugby in Wheelchairs a right good games smash and Grab no holds barred :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

the Japenese Bloke No 7 thinks he's a Steamroller :eek::eek: Go Man go

eighty+
10-16-2015, 07:09 AM
Hi Ben's Girl Finn But found it hard with the new colour Wheel ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

.......................POZDRAWSKI

BushcraftOnFire
10-16-2015, 08:15 AM
You do some nice work 80.. Wish I had your time and energy to do as much drawing!

D Akey
10-16-2015, 10:36 AM
Woah. . . doood. . .

Very cool. I would be very pleased to see these hanging on a wall as well as on the monitor. They're just stylized enough to have that hand done feel and artist's eye.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con las lassies!

eighty+
10-16-2015, 11:17 AM
Dave you will have more Time when you reach my Age :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks as I said I'll Be in Scotland before you Laddie I be hoblin down Princess street shouting Arr the Pipes

TO U both HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS.....SLAINTE.....................and my Polish Friend POZDRAWSKI :eek::eek::eek:

Caesar
10-16-2015, 09:53 PM
:eek: An incredible amount of new and excellent additions! You're surfing a really huge artwave indeed!;):cool:

eighty+
10-16-2015, 11:16 PM
hail. O Caesar O Mighty One thanks from a photo I took about 2 year's ago up at the Brighton

Shopping centre the Mall. ok. When the legs where ok. CIAO. STATTE. BBUONO. Si. Si

IVAYA. CON. DIOS. SLAINTE. .........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-17-2015, 04:46 AM
Hi got to go down to Sainsburys run out of stock ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE....POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
10-17-2015, 06:51 AM
Right. I have to ask. . . are they taking a DNA swab? Is she a suspect in the case of who broke into the cookie jar? Do you have itinerant street dentists like ol' Painless Parker in the Wild West?

Anyway, looks like a fun time. Nice painting as ever, Mr Ploos.

Posedrawski! y ¡Vaya con los bebés!

eighty+
10-17-2015, 08:24 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac I never thought of a DNA Swab I must be behind The Times its just as likely Mums given her a spoon of some

Ice Cream ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS ..SLAINTE ...POZDRAWSKI y iVaya con los bebes...Si ..Si

eighty+
10-17-2015, 10:48 AM
hi quick Starter ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ............POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
10-17-2015, 06:54 PM
The little ones' world. Not so posed in the chair and in the lap like Mary Cassatt's "Madonna and Child" modern variations. But here you have all the love, just with some more modern fun and settings.

I like this series. Closer to home by about a century. Ice cream for everybody!

PoseDrawSki and Hoo Roo! y ¡Vaya con hot fudge and peanuts!

eighty+
10-18-2015, 06:30 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac hard work that one and the little Colour wheel Don't help sorry its a bit loose buy I had Spot's in front

Of my Eyes ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO .....POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
10-18-2015, 11:57 AM
Oooh. Sorry to hear about the spots. Hope it's not a lingering condition and that they can fix you up, "right as rain". . . which means very normal which seems like a good saying since you have rain in great abundance it seems this year.

But the spots you're talking about isn't the bubbles being blown or the ceiling lights in the painting?

Anyway, there's a universal look about kids when you're blowing bubbles in front of them. On one hand they're fascinated with the bubbles and wanting to chase them, but there's that lingering look like, "Oh come on. . . My turn!"

Good stuff, Mr Ploos. Always a grand slice of life you capture.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con forever blowing bubbles!

Enug
10-18-2015, 12:38 PM
Wonderful detail Mr. Ploos - I'm sure I would have spots before my eyes too, if I were trying to paint that scene. HOO! ROO!;):D:D

eighty+
10-18-2015, 01:16 PM
Hiq June I a keep meaning to ask U. Have U got a coloured wheel. Instead of the normal 1/4 wheel
In the right. Corner??? Ok thanks. Pleased U liked the kids IThink I took the photo 3 years ago. As I was
Amazed by their. Gear. ;):D:D

Hi. Cap'n Mac. I had to have a couple of Large Brandys. To clear those pesky spots. And it worked

Out ok. Till I fell o n my Face Yeah. I wasn't. Wearing my seat belt. ;):D:D:D

To U Both. HASTA. LA VISTA. IVAYA CON DIOS. HOO ROO. SLAINTE.......POZDRAWSKI

Enug
10-18-2015, 06:18 PM
Hi Mr.Ploos- I've got the regular 1/4 colour wheel - what have you got?

D Akey
10-18-2015, 09:06 PM
Hi. Cap'n Mac. I had to have a couple of Large Brandys. To clear those pesky spots. And it worked Out ok. Till I fell o n my Face Yeah. I wasn't. Wearing my seat belt. ;):D:D:D

I guess if you're not out on the bus getting bounced around ya can always reenact the jostle with brandy or two. But by law you'll still need a designated painter lest ye have a nasty sketch up where some poor model could get badly mangled. :rolleyes:;):eek::p;)

So buckle up lad. The bus is pulling out of the slip. All ahead Mister Ploos. . .

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con snifters!

eighty+
10-19-2015, 02:29 AM
Hi June thanks have U got all the latest from Windows and artrage ??? ok I check with Hannah :confused::confused:

Hi Cap'n Mac i've just started one I called the fat Man last night but this morning I relized he's in a bus so must be a photo

I've Taken ok so I've changed it to A two seat MAAN :D:D To U Both CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

HOO ROO ...............POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
10-19-2015, 10:08 PM
You're riding on a happy artistic moment indeed! I see You're also taking back on a modern bus and transposing into modern times you old king Henri VIII! I guess ladies on the bus stayed at armlenght distance at least ... LOL:o;)

eighty+
10-20-2015, 01:51 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Good vison U have ! I recon U could B Right EMM Henri VIII Back with us then I expect

he's crept into Brighton to see what the Prince Regent gets upto the crafty Old Sod ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO

STATTE BBUONO.....Si.......Si HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS...SLAINTE.............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-20-2015, 04:21 AM
Hi Had to rest on this one as I'm getting Giddy and cross eyed ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS ...SLAINTE

POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
10-20-2015, 05:16 AM
Hi Had to rest on this one as I'm getting Giddy and cross eyed ok
More like ye got yer giddy oop an' doon on that there carousel, pard (spitooi!. . . . ding!)

I think that's a riot about Henry VIII on the Ploos Boos, claiming his domain -- in this case being a Two door. . . I mean a two seater.

All looking very good Mr Ploos!

Posedrawski y ¡Vaya con keepin' yer giddy oop!

eighty+
10-20-2015, 06:15 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac. Trust Caesar. Spotting him. I hadn't reconized him as I'm blind as a bat

Look like we will have to keep all the young Nubiles. Out of his reach :D:D:D. Ok CIAO

HASTA. LA VISTA. IVAYA. CON. DIOS. SLAINTE. ...........POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
10-20-2015, 09:51 PM
I took a picture of Your bus mate at home. He probably removes the wig therein and he wears his magnificent dressing gown and bed cap ... LOL;):o

D Akey
10-21-2015, 02:18 AM
And like Mr Ploos, he can probably ride for free. :rolleyes:;):D:D:D:p

(sorry Caesar. I've been doing an all-nighter and accidentally pressed edit instead of reply to your post. You'll see I put it back good as new, but it says I edited your post. Was a complete error that I blame on sleep depravation. :o:p)

eighty+
10-21-2015, 02:20 AM
HAIL O CAESAR O MIGHTY ONE Thanks for Henry yup E do look like Im don't E Ok U can ave a ride on My Carousel Now

for three only 3 spins thou as its busy with all the Labour Bods :D:D:D:D:D:D:D OK CIAO STATTE BBUONO..Si...Si

SLAINTE even a HOO ROO ...............and our mate POZDRAWSKI a Friend of Henry VIII :cool::cool::cool::cool:

BushcraftOnFire
10-21-2015, 08:06 AM
Hey! That carousel is going backwards! What's up with that? Nice painting 80!

eighty+
10-21-2015, 10:15 AM
Hi Dave no its ok its going the right way its your lot that going the wrong way it was some thing to do with our King at the time they said sod him we will go

Anti clockwise Ok :D:D:D:D

Enug
10-21-2015, 02:38 PM
You must have a lot of patience Mr. Ploos to put in so much detail and the reflection/shine on the floor is very realistic - wished my floors shone like that.:p;);)

eighty+
10-21-2015, 03:23 PM
Hi June thanks Yes Can U imagine the state I'm in with no Wife to chase me I do Miss her thou 5years to the day :( :( ok I tried to do an upgrade to 4.5.9

and lost the lot so I'm back with Studio Pro again OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO .................POZDRAWSKI

Enug
10-21-2015, 05:31 PM
Sorry to hear that it's the anniv. of losing your wife - but it sounds like you have many happy memories.

Try downloading AR again - it should just overwrite the previous version. I guess when Hannah reads of your problem she will come to your aid.;)

eighty+
10-22-2015, 11:50 AM
Hi June Thanks yes Good Memories but its like reading a book after you've read the last Page I think you now what I mean ok

Sorry about Henry VIII think he's been bashing The Port ;) :D:D:D:D ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS...SLAINTE HOO ROO.....POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-22-2015, 04:44 PM
Blimey look at the Time CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO

eighty+
10-23-2015, 02:45 AM
Hi Fichin's young girl FINN ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS...SLAINTE.........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-23-2015, 04:07 AM
Hi Quickie ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-23-2015, 05:56 AM
Hi another Quickie ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-23-2015, 02:48 PM
Hi a Quick sketch ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO .................POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
10-23-2015, 08:57 PM
Impressive drawings You seem to have made among the spasm of Your progressive transfomation into Picasso of this last one! Which magic potion did You use?:o;)

eighty+
10-24-2015, 12:55 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Big Rugby Games today so eyes down OK CIAO STATTE BBUONO..Si...Si HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
10-24-2015, 02:43 AM
So sorry to hear about your wife, Mr Ploos. 5 years ago. That's both a long time ago and a blink of an eye.

So did you start hanging out at ArtRage right after she passed?

Very glad you came around and found Art.

Be well, my friend.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con Dios!

eighty+
10-24-2015, 06:49 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks Yes times as you get older the years flip by like weeks :eek::eek: Ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON DIOS......SLAINTE..............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-25-2015, 03:44 AM
Hi sorry so slow but its allways hard on week-ends as to much Sport to watch :D:D:D:D:D:D:D: OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA

...IVAYA CON DIOS .....SLAINTE........................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-25-2015, 05:41 AM
Hi Quickie ok great game 8 springBoks 7 all blacks CIAO

eighty+
10-25-2015, 08:01 AM
Hi All Blacks Win OK I just given Henry a quick Bash as he was as polished as a biliard Ball :D:D:D:D OK CIAO

eighty+
10-25-2015, 12:25 PM
Hi a Quickie OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
10-26-2015, 03:19 AM
Hi young child finn think Fichin ?? ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
10-26-2015, 07:26 AM
Hi quickie with Fichin but airbrush but charcoal would be better ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
10-26-2015, 09:31 AM
Hi this one Reminded me of the Film Sudden Fear with Jack Palance seen a long time ago :D:D:D:D CIAO HASTA LA VIST

IVAYA CON DIOS ...SLAINTE.....HOO ROO ...............................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-26-2015, 12:07 PM
Hi Fichin Starter No 1 ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ......POZDRAWSKI

Enug
10-26-2015, 01:27 PM
Hi young child finn think Fichin ?? ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS
Really love this one Mr.Ploos - you have captured a Mona Lisa type smile - even her eyes are smiling. (Must be Irish!) ;)

eighty+
10-26-2015, 03:29 PM
Hi June yes I liked her as well as you know sometimes they just click ok by the way I've Found 4.5.9.0 tucked away in a file

with a picture and i was worried how to get onto the task bar so I put on and low and behold it stayed on and the picture went

but I've still got the Coloured Wheel have you got the upgrade to 10 yet if yes Have U got the Coloured Wheel or is t a

upgrade From Artrage !! or could be from Wacom ?? i loked in notification and found your mail to me about patterns

I clicked it but it said too late only on for eighty days :D:D:D:D:D:D:DU know when U get an upgrade from artrage those little

Green Boxes is Ok to Clear them out once U have upgraded as I've got about 40 odd ihanging around in the Download file

Yes or no ?????????? CIAO June hope your both well HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS and as your Irish SLAINTE

D Akey
10-26-2015, 07:34 PM
I've not made many suggestions for a while because you seem to be going great guns. Go man go! and all that. . .

Plus I don't know what you're capable of since you've occasionally complained about having vision problems, and technical snags, and using different devices and so forth. So I don't quite know what to comment on.

There is one thing however, and this is conditional on what you're physically capable of or want to try to tackle to take your stuff to the next level:

Work on the quality or character of each of your marks. Clearly you can see what goes where. Now it would be a matter of whether you want to give it a master's touch, and that would show in the marks you put down.

I think the mark of mastery shows in how directly one can achieve the end point.

It comes down to a matter of what's important to you -- whether it's mostly for the process of painting for the fun of moving paint around as you feel your way into a finish -- or whether you're wanting a polished work. The trick is in the nature of the marks you make.

Either emphasis has its value, so it's a matter of what you want to do more. Only you know what you're working with, how you're feeling and so on. But your enthusiasm is consistently high. So I thought I would drop in that comment in case the level of finish is something you wanted to improve.

Go man go go go!!!!!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con bulls by the horns!

eighty+
10-27-2015, 01:45 AM
Thanks. cap'n. Mac. Yes. One is allways trying to improve even at my age:D. That's why I've been

Bashing out the pencil sketches. As pratice runs to help speed up my drawing as I draw as I see It

Which can cause me trouble like moving the eyes around. Maybe I should follow Picasso as it didn't

Seem to bother him. Too much I think it's because doing so many bus sketch'es. We're U don't get

The time. Before they are gone Prehap's I should have tried. Country buses. As U get more time

Between. Stops. Ok. CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE. ..........POZDRAWSKI

Enug
10-27-2015, 02:21 AM
First off Mr Ploos - yes, it's OK to delete the green boxes which contain the upgrades of ArtRage which you have in your downloads. You may want to keep the latest in case you need to install it again but you can always download again from the main AR site.

I haven't upgraded to 10 yet - I said OK to the upgrade about a week ago but nothing has happened yet. I'm having a couple of little annoyances with my computer at the moment and thought going to Win10 might improve things. I don't know where that colour wheel you have has come from - can you show a screen shot?

The old message I sent included a download of some patterns. You have probably finished playing with patterns by now but it you want I can resend it.

eighty+
10-27-2015, 05:05 AM
Hi June Thanks ok I've Just dug out the camera and taken 3 shots of the Coloured Wheel ok all I've got to do now is find them:D

as My Computer likes to hide everything :(:(:(:( as its go no Filing System ;):D thanks about the Green boxes an d yes to the

Patterns but is it Possible to send as a Link??? ok June take 3 HOO ROO's on Me I've watched your Boys at Rugby so its

going to be one hellava fight against the all-Blacks but having watched them both I think they must be Favourities ok

HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS have U seen the OXO Queen Lately SLAINTE..............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-27-2015, 06:35 AM
Hi a Pratice one ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..........POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
10-27-2015, 11:52 PM
WOW! Your production line is full of WIPs and prospects which will certainly become soon Your fantastic interpretations and artpieces!

D Akey
10-28-2015, 02:39 AM
I like that you're trying to vary your marks. I like the sharp line against the tonal wash. Nice variation that's a trick you can call up as it suits you. In your case, it adds a certain level of delicacy, and a lacy quality, which is certainly appropriate for this period look.

Good stoof, Mr Ploos!

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con the babes of yore!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D:cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
10-28-2015, 04:52 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks I do like WOW'S It allways puts a smile on my face :):):):):)

Hail O Cap'n Mac THANKS on this last had trouble with the Folds on the Jacket * Coat as couldn't see eyes watering my fault as I've just Thought as I'm

Writing this I could have Vizulized Them I have taken Longer on this one trying as per your last Post Hope it Shows, OK ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D

...........To U Both THANKS HASTA LA VISTA STATTE BBUONO...Si...Si IVAYA CON DIOS ...SLAINTE ...................POZDRAWSKI:cool::cool:

eighty+
10-28-2015, 05:29 AM
Ok tried to sort Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

D Akey
10-28-2015, 06:06 AM
You have a very personal style even when you are copying. It's very good and gives the information. The hands could have better structure. You tend to shy away from them, even when you put lots of detail in the rest of the picture. I can tell because you don't have the sureness of marks that you do for example in the faces. But they're obviously hands. Everything else is looking pretty darn good, my friend. Were you ever, down the road, to focus on the hands, you would find a way to simplify them so that they look consistent with the rest of the pic, I'm quite sure. You've got the eye and the skill.

But Bravo! When you go to a finish, you really finish it.

Go man go!!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con a big finale to the paintings!

eighty+
10-28-2015, 06:52 AM
Ok ok. Bloody. Hands. Cap'n Mac. I'll. Go back. And have another go. Have mercy on my soul;) :D:D:D

eighty+
10-28-2015, 08:55 AM
Hoots Mon my old Haggis Basher how's his Feet ?? ;) ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:confused::confused: CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS 3 POZDRAWSKI'S

D Akey
10-28-2015, 09:32 AM
Hoots Mon my old Haggis Basher how's his Feet ?? ;) ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:confused::confused: CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS 3 POZDRAWSKI'S

Ach, Laddie! His feet could no be better! Ye did a masterful job 'iding them toenails from the hang man, ye done. . .

Meanwhile, back at the task at 'and, so ta speak. . . the all 'ands on deck muster is all proper and correct. Lookin' right ship shape and 'andsome.

The good bit is ye took 'em to the level o' finish as the rest o' tha there paintin'. . .an' tha' goes as it should. Well done!

The nice bit is that, subtle tho it may be, which is appropriate to this 'ere picture, you paid 'eed ta the planes betwixt an' between tha knuckles, oh aye, an' that makes it clear as crystal.

Good on ye, laddie! Top marks.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D:cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Go man go!!!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con los manos!

AndreaMG
10-28-2015, 10:07 AM
Glad to see you're still rocking and better than ever too, you sure must have a lot of patience to render all those tiny details on your paintings! HASTA la vista :D

eighty+
10-28-2015, 11:11 AM
Hi Cap'n mac. The hands are passable then thanks. . For making look. As I have a tendercie to

Nod off. ;):D:D:D.

Hi. Andy. How's avril. Or have U found another bird :D. No not patience It's like your hair:cool::eek:

To U both. CIAO HASTA. la. VISTA. IVAYA. CrON DIOS ...SLAINTE .........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-28-2015, 01:07 PM
Hi looks like a Market good I could do with some oranges and some bananas to go with my cornflakes :cool::cool::cool::cool: CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS

SLAINTE ..........................POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
10-28-2015, 10:45 PM
Excellent little mandarin! A masterpiece interpretation!

eighty+
10-29-2015, 01:10 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One sorry uplate just had my cornflakes with Banana ok Thanks CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si...Si SLAINTE IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
10-29-2015, 05:29 AM
Hi Time for Shopping of I Stave :eek::eek::eek: ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-29-2015, 12:44 PM
Hi OK I Thought I Would leave the Girls till tomorrow as i getting Late oops sorry my clocks are saying 11.45 looks as if we have gained an Hour

Ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ....................POZDRAWSKI

Got time for Coffee and some Bicky's :):):)

eighty+
10-29-2015, 04:48 PM
hi a quick smash ok think her left eye wants pulling in ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

Caesar
10-29-2015, 09:58 PM
No problem. You may select that eye only (a poligonal outline would fit) and the move and rotate it as needed ....

eighty+
10-29-2015, 11:33 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks for showing me poligonal :confused: but will try as instructed :eek:CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
10-30-2015, 12:56 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yes I did try but couldn't get rid of the chewing Gum so had to resort to my normal way OK CIAO STATTE BBUONO..Si...Si

SLAINTE IVAYA CON DIOS ....................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-30-2015, 04:12 AM
Hi Mum Girls are Playing boys are playing Football the Sun is Shineing OW Mum Please disregard this Letter:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .................................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-30-2015, 05:23 AM
Hi a Quick starter no1 ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

Caesar
10-30-2015, 05:27 AM
The scene with children is great! as for the lady I proceeded to a quick plastic surgery demnstration along with my suggestion.
Infortunately You will have to wait for her scars to cicatrize, but she might enjoy the situation for halloween .... LOL:o:p;)

eighty+
10-30-2015, 05:45 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One She will Be Pleased as you know I did try but got Lost Ok The Next one is A Mate of Yours I've Just look him up as he was in my

Uploads and I quickly done a starter of him but forgot his name so look and found who he is ok its GIan Lorenzo Bernini and Isee is a Fantastic sculpturer OK

its a Self portrait as a young Man CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si...Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .......................POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
10-30-2015, 05:59 AM
... and a top class architect and painter as well .... I recognized him, since a considerable amount of Rome monuments and statues (most of the baroque period ones) and several paintings are by him, among many other first ranking artists and masters obviously, either known or unknown if we consider also some extraordinary Roman engineers and architects we don't know by name and biography.

eighty+
10-30-2015, 06:18 AM
Yes Caesar. I've think Iwill do some of his statues. Of faces as will be great pratice. When I've done this

one. But later as I'm. Going to look A. Mancini again as dI enjoyed his last one. Ok. CIAO

eighty+
10-30-2015, 08:44 AM
Hi sorry went Back something I wasn't Happy With OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
10-30-2015, 01:01 PM
Hi Gian Lorenzo Bernini S/P starter No 2

eighty+
10-31-2015, 02:12 AM
Hi Gian Self Portrait FINN OK CIAO I woder if he's related to the famous Berni Inns in UK ??? HASTA LA VISTA ...IVAYA CON DiOS SLAINTE

....................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-31-2015, 02:56 AM
Hi Quickie Starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

D Akey
10-31-2015, 03:01 AM
Super story telling, paintings look great. Been skipping over the eras of paintings like mosaic pieces like the cobbles in the street. . . stepping from stone to stone as it were.

Caesar's Halloween re-enactment of the Bride of Frankenstein seems to work, doesn't it. You could leave the eye placed as it is and paint over the stitching -- letting them heal as it were.

That one of the street is really great. What detail! And the tone is really natural as if we're there seeing that first hand.

Great stuff all around, Mr Ploos! They might even let you back across the channel and welcome you as one of their own -- to become a right Flemmish master, ye seem ta be swimming for.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con master class!

eighty+
10-31-2015, 07:25 AM
Hi Cap''n Mac Thanks But I don't my leg's are up to Swimming the only water (apart from drinking) is under the Shower and just lately not to often that

why when walking in the street I've noticed when people see me they cross the street :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS

SLAINTE.......................and our old mate POZDRAWSKI can't Swim :eek::eek::D:D OK time for some NOSH :(

This Blokes Dropped eye got like that threw pipping threw Keyholes OK

eighty+
10-31-2015, 10:22 AM
Time for Tea and Bickies ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
10-31-2015, 12:46 PM
I no Nuffink ask Antonio ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D:D :D :D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-31-2015, 03:53 PM
Hi Time For Bed Ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .............POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
11-01-2015, 04:35 AM
Looks like one of the guards at Buckingham Palace as caught in the rain and wasn't allowed to move until tea break. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :D:D:D:D:D

Good stuff. By the way, if you did a quick structure 'lay in' creating a frame to hang your facial features --- I don't mean you personally on yer own mug. I mean your drawn eyes are kinda getting away from ye in the alignment. Just a wee bit. And that's what those quick lay-in lines are for. They sort the position before you're committed to the bother of drawing. The lines are a quick swipe of the pencil. Takes all of 10 seconds usually, and it keeps things in relation.

But it's all grand, Maestro Ploos! And get yer sweeties ready for the visiting kids what r' gonna go door ta door. . .

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Feliz Halloween Sweeties!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek:;););););):cool::cool::cool::cool:: cool:

eighty+
11-01-2015, 06:02 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Yes I agree Completly But I got used to hanging my hat when I come in on a certain hook and I'm afraid

at my late age I would be Confused if my hook was moved !! OK so bear with me on my bad drawing skill's

Ok I got to go as the Rugby is about to start I would like the AB's to Win But having Watched The Aussie's who are on

form its going to be one hellofer Match Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
11-01-2015, 06:13 PM
Tea A. Marcini FINN OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
11-02-2015, 02:51 AM
Blimey November already soon B new year !!! ok CIAO HASTA LA VSTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .......POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-02-2015, 04:07 AM
Hi thats cleared the last starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

gxhpainter2
11-02-2015, 07:06 AM
Wow eighty+, I really like these last three, the Tea Marcini especially, your use of color is improving and unique and adds so much to your drawings. Plus your sense of humor comes across in its own right.. great stuff here!....:):):):cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
11-02-2015, 09:17 AM
Hi Gary Thanks yes you must choze your Colours Were I have to accept the colors that are given to me or at least try ;);):D:D:D

Ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-02-2015, 01:05 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac one for U Ok :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
11-02-2015, 01:14 PM
Flemish, Clemish. . .
Solid, Jackson!
Smokin' 'ot, Van der Ploos!

Wonder if the Beefeaters used the same tailor as this 'ere groom. Give 'im an 'alberd an' a tower ta guard, and it'll all be Wonderland.

Reminds me, I wanted to watch Tim's Vermeer - the movie about someone today trying to re-create a Vermeer. I mean with ArtRage it's fairly easy, but he was trying to figure out what Vermeer actually did. Damasocl posted about it a couple months ago or so. So I ought to be able to rent it now.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con Tricks o' de Trade!

Caesar
11-03-2015, 12:33 AM
Excellent choices: three engaging Antonio Mancini's including an exquisite loose self-portrait and Jan Van Eyck's most famous one, a top master of the absolutely great Flemish painting school who invented and superbly introduced the oil painting in visual art!

P.S. If You're curious to know something about the peculiar character and painter Antonio Mancini was, then You may read these articles to better know of him (in English):

http://www.philamuseum.org/collections/biography/44734.html
http://sadiefaye.com/2014/03/03/old-masters-monday-antonio-mancini/

If anyone may wonder how neo-realism or Pasolini might have popped out in our peninsula, I may be wrong, but I guess roots and sources could be the same than previously nourished also Caravaggio and Antonio Mancini or his apparent contrary, Giovanni Boldini. All of them were also unbelievable natural talents (almost by birth) as much as highly professional fine art masters.

eighty+
11-03-2015, 04:02 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks For the Link I suppose having to mix your Paints must to been why so many artists

seem to have Popped off so early :eek: thanks for seeing it was a Jan Van Eyckand not a Vermeer Sorry about that

but was in His Paintings I have Noticed they tend to bung other Artists work to make wieght :cool::cool::cool:

ok then the painting of Giovanni Arnlfini & his Wife Painted by Jan Van Eyck's

CIAO STATTE BBUNONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
11-03-2015, 05:41 AM
Hi a Quicki Starter OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Caesar
11-03-2015, 06:27 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks For the Link I suppose having to mix your Paints must to been why so many artists

seem to have Popped off so early :eek: thanks for seeing it was a Jan Van Eyckand not a Vermeer Sorry about that

but was in His Paintings I have Noticed they tend to bung other Artists work to make wieght :cool::cool::cool:

ok then the painting of Giovanni Arnlfini & his Wife Painted by Jan Van Eyck's

CIAO STATTE BBUNONO Si Si IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Right! Arnolfini, certainly a quite important and rich guy, and a Medici agent in northern Europe. Flemish paintings came before the Dutch paintings, since a town in the Flanders like Bruges (Northern Belgium today) became very rich and important one, as it was the case of many Italian towns during the Renaissance and before. So no confusion should be made between Flemish and Dutch, although their languages are similar enough to understand each other. They were politically and chronologically separated entities in history and art and they still are.

That painting was and is considered absolutely amazing also for the incredible, perfecty distorted reflex of the two spouses on the curved mirror behind them. HAVE A LOOK!:eek::cool:

eighty+
11-03-2015, 11:51 AM
Hail o Caesar O Mighty one. Yes I have noticed that. I have downloaded the Mirror but it needs a drawing

On its own. As all round. There are. Religious scenes So with luck I'll Finnish this one tonight or the

early hours. Then I might have ago at the mirror tomorrow. Ok CIAO. STATTE. BBUONO. Si. Si

SLAINTE. IVAYA. CON. DIOS

D Akey
11-03-2015, 02:15 PM
Right you are lads. This is not a Vermeer, but still owing to the time period I was reminded of that movie I was meaning to watch that Damasocl had talked about, and thus I spake it alood, oh aye. Grazie Sr van Caesar the Elder e molto bene Herr van Ploos the Elderer!

PoseDrawSki y ¡Vaya con cartwheels!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::c ool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
11-03-2015, 03:23 PM
Hi YEAH Trust me ;);):rolleyes ;) :D :D Well its Finish Now ok CIAO IVAYA CON Cartwheels :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
11-03-2015, 10:15 PM
Right you are lads. This is not a Vermeer, but still owing to the time period I was reminded of that movie I was meaning to watch that Damasocl had talked about, and thus I spake it alood, oh aye. Grazie Sr van Caesar the Elder e molto bene Herr van Ploos the Elderer!

PoseDrawSki y ¡Vaya con cartwheels!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::c ool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

... not to be pedantic, dear DAkey, but Vermeer birthday is almost 100 years after Van Eyck death date and about 1 century and half in that period classical art saw most of the greatest masters ever and produced incredible masterpieces, especially if You consider what was then available as technology and knowledge. It was an age of unique artistic burst and evolutionary expansion similar to a big bang leading to the many art galaxies of last century (apart from some contaminations by Japanese and African art which were transpoded and integrated in Western art canons).
As a matter of fact, the astounding master painter and alchemist Van Eyck painted before Antonello da Messina, a stunning master by whom we have today probably less than 10% of his produced artpieces. Antonello da Messina introduced oil painting in Italy learning it from the Van Eyck that technique, according to Vasari (paintings were fresco or tempera before, not considering the Roman encausto). A for Vermeer instead, he actually came sensibly later than Caravaggio.
Flemish and Dutch painting schoosl have several similarities (due to the similarity of places, languages, sensibility and economical/ commercial structures, not the same christian doctrine though and this is particularly evident on Rubens subjects for instance), but are nonetheless sensibly separated by time and space. Van Eyck and Vermeer are more or less as distant as Ingres or Delacroix from Picasso ....

D Akey
11-04-2015, 02:04 AM
Good information, Caesar. :) Thank you for setting the record straight. You are of course right and Vasari is maybe right even though much of his info was old in his own time and based on tales and word of mouth. The history of oil painting is very interesting and certainly was a game changer for painting. So who was the first person to mix the first batch of oil paint I wonder? (rhetorical question)

But what we know for certain is that Damasocl started his thread about Tim's Vermeer in the General Chat as late as September of 2015 yet the movie was released in 2013. While in point of fact, Mr Ploos didn't begin his Van Eyck copy until November 2015 finishing it early that same month. ;)

Just kidding. That oil painting appeared in the world was fascinating for sure and as far as impact could be related to the appearance of digital in the modern world. . . There was a time when I paid attention to such things. But I feel I have been annoying when commenting in a semi-offhand way in these forums since I think you are probably the only person who has an interest in art history of the people who post and other people just seem to think it's like showing off or just a personality quirk to be politely ignored. So I've gotten sloppy -- the imprecision of which would have made me crazy a couple decades ago. But when people don't talk about these things, the details just sort of slip away to be replaced by things more at hand. Thanks for the wake up call. This stuff does matter when dealing with the big picture. But then we need to work out just how big is the big picture. :rolleyes:

Caesar
11-04-2015, 02:16 AM
:eek::rolleyes: Yeah, dear friend, I realize that I'd better have some more self-control because You're absolutely right that I tend to forget that some topics are not so much interesting to anyone and that I may give the wrong impression, especially because I'm talkative and don't tend to economize words ... ;):o
I therefore thanksgive You ... LOL;) (You probably have already met my brand new Thanksgiving Card and wishes to all US brothers and sisters in here!)

eighty+
11-04-2015, 03:03 AM
Blimey. Rapiers. At dawn. Can't. Decide the winner ok the judge. Has decided a Draw. So.

IVaya. Con. DIOS :D:D:D;):D:D.

D Akey
11-04-2015, 03:32 AM
Blimey. Rapiers. At dawn. Can't. Decide the winner ok the judge. Has decided a Draw. So.

IVaya. Con. DIOS :D:D:D;):D:D.

Yup, I reckon, Meister Ploos. Out here in the wild west, when somebody says 'Draw' folks commence to shootin'!

Pose DRAW Ski! <Blam Blam!> y ¡Vaya con quistador!

eighty+
11-04-2015, 06:34 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Yeah The good old days when U could shoot somebody and nobody cared ok I'll put my sunglasses

as the sunshine is in my eys and I can't see the Sherif reminds of a song :D:D:D:D :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
11-04-2015, 10:09 AM
Sorry you'll have to turn your monitor ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE >>>>>>>>>>>>>POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-04-2015, 10:47 AM
Hi alls well when it ends Well ok Found how to turn it back as its not the same since the up grade to 10 CIAO

eighty+
11-04-2015, 02:20 PM
Hi I've bunged some paint on OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS :):):)

eighty+
11-04-2015, 03:54 PM
HI A QUICK STARTER No 1 ok CIAO IVAYA CON DEGAS SLAINTE HOO ROO

Caesar
11-04-2015, 10:18 PM
Freud is obsessing You once more I see! It looks like You also borrowed danceuses from Katie-Coops and, notwithstanding some problems with Your legs and the need of a stick; you are teaching them ballet!! Isn't You the guy in the middle? :eek::cool::o;) LOL

eighty+
11-05-2015, 04:44 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yes I've Seen Freud on the Telly last night ok 1st time I've seen it apart from books

and paper's and it was a close up wish I'd taken a photo of it just Fantastic enough to make me get my gear out

Even if I only do that one but will have to buy some new oil paints as mine will be like Rock's ok that Degas I've already

done some time ago when Cap'n Mac turned me into a magician ok but I might have another go at it as me and the

Tools are playing at Home ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D OK CIAO STATTE BBUONO...Si...Si ..SLAINTE IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
11-05-2015, 10:02 AM
Hi Back to the Ballet School ok Starter No 1 ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE..POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-05-2015, 02:24 PM
Hi Ballet School no 2 ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO

JOSEPHINE.EARP
11-06-2015, 01:13 AM
These are lovely dear Eighty. I really enjoy your sketches, my daughter has just bought me a book on drawing portraits so I will hope you will look at my attempts and give me some help. Best wishes Jo x

Caesar
11-06-2015, 01:26 AM
.... and one and two and tree and four .... raise more Your leg! Gracefully ... right so. Very good. One more. Allons y! Attitude, penchée, cambrées ...

eighty+
11-06-2015, 08:26 AM
Hi Jo Thanks seeing your Bonfire crowd U don't need Help jusy practise and More Practise till the Brain eyes and

Hand work as one ok but there's a Dutch Bloke who doing a tut and he's good BEN LOWERHOUCEN but Check

My SPELLINg if Y look Uwill find him in my Paintings as in this last month I copyied some of his works ok Bash on

and Go Gal GO :D:D:D:D

Hail O CAESAR O MIGHTY ONE I Didn't Now you were a Ballet Buff or is it The Birds ;);):confused:

To U Both CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si..Si HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
11-06-2015, 11:16 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yes I've Seen Freud on the Telly last night ok 1st time I've seen it apart from books

and paper's and it was a close up wish I'd taken a photo of it just Fantastic enough to make me get my gear out

Even if I only do that one but will have to buy some new oil paints as mine will be like Rock's ok that Degas I've already

done some time ago when Cap'n Mac turned me into a magician ok but I might have another go at it as me and the

Tools are playing at Home ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D OK CIAO STATTE BBUONO...Si...Si ..SLAINTE IVAYA CON DIOS

Appreciate that you remember, Mr Ploos. I spent a goodly amount of time trying to locate it, but you have so many pages to your thread I gave up after fanning through 300 or so pages. Also don't know which hard drive I have it on here. <sigh> So much stuff.

Anyway, it was right fun, it was. This one's looking grand. A one and two and. . . tempo. . . tempo ladies. . .

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con chorus lines!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):p:p:p:p:p :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
11-06-2015, 12:58 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac How could I forget had me Laughing for days :D:D and Yes I also gave up looking after a while :confused:

I see The Sharks are finding their new food station off Californa I expect when the meet for a Conference they discuss

the best fishing Spot and they say yeah its good there as they feed you on Plates:eek:;):D:D:D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO.................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-06-2015, 04:08 PM
Hi a quick Degas Starter ok CIAO IVAYV CON DIOS

eighty+
11-07-2015, 07:18 AM
Hi Early Freud Girl in Beret ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ......................POZDRAWSI

eighty+
11-07-2015, 04:21 PM
Hi Freud No2 ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
11-08-2015, 12:06 AM
Mr Ploos, a solid draftsman, sort of like Uncle Sam! Look at all the folks you've drafted. . .

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con pressin' 'em into service!

eighty+
11-08-2015, 01:25 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Yeah went to Glastonbury With Cezanne a bit muddy but he was quiet happy sketching ;) :D :D:D :D :D :D:D HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS

SLAINTE .................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-08-2015, 01:52 PM
Hi starter FINN OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .........................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-08-2015, 03:15 PM
Hi YOU WIN SOME and YOU LOSS SOME OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
11-08-2015, 06:56 PM
Ok I Made Him Fatter blimey 5oc am just goes to show when your enjoying your self the time Flies ;) :D :D :D OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

Hi if your wondering what that Pad Is Its Where he rest's his Violin when Playing he likes to play the Piano but it like My Jewish Mate said you can't carry a Piano on Walkerbouts :D:D:D OK

gxhpainter2
11-09-2015, 07:51 AM
eighty+ good to see your prolific output is still flowing, I have been a bit lazy as of late myself, really enjoy your explorations of famous people and paintings... all very nicely done!..:):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
11-09-2015, 09:10 AM
HI Gary Yeah I keep Batting away and nothing else get's done I've even become a Vegii as I have a Plastic pressue cooker so I bung different veg in

And 10 Mins in The Micro and its Nosh Time ok did U see Jo's caller Bash great was'nt it sorry I Have'nt look at yours but will do as soon as I've

Finished Yaking To you ;);):D:D:D ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..............................POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
11-09-2015, 10:57 PM
I absolutely enjoyed all of Your recent outcomes! You're prolific as a rabbit indeed! :eek::cool:;):oLOL I only felt pitiful for those nudists on the beach who seem to have lost any sexual discriminating appendix thus becoming like androgynous gingerbread guys ...:o;)

eighty+
11-10-2015, 12:20 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One. Yeah I did wonder wether to do like Freud showing tackle ;):D

But for the moment I played safe And done. A vague Cesanne :):). Ok I 'm. Just starting

Another Freud. An early one. A girl in a white dress. Where he only

Showed they had large eyes. :rolleyes::eek::D. CIAO. STATTE. BBUONO...Si...Si. SLAINTE

IVAYA. CON. DIOS"........POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
11-10-2015, 01:01 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One. Yeah I did wonder wether to do like Freud showing tackle ;):D

But for the moment I played safe And done. A vague Cesanne :):). Ok I 'm. Just starting

Another Freud. An early one. A girl in a white dress. Where he only

Showed they had large eyes. :rolleyes::eek::D. CIAO. STATTE. BBUONO...Si...Si. SLAINTE

IVAYA. CON. DIOS"........POZDRAWSKI

Right, dear ATPloos! Freud and his characters were most likely doing laundry everytime, so You can almost always catch them in deshabillés ... apart from dogs who wear at least their nice collars. :o;)LOL Good luck with Freud's girl!

eighty+
11-10-2015, 04:43 AM
' Hail O Caesar O MIGHTY ONE Yes thats Her :) :) On this one I coloured the whole canvas with the Background colour befor starting to draw and I had a touch of

Metalic as well ok see what you think of it as you can See I made her Blonder ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO ..Si....Si SLAINTE IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
11-10-2015, 06:38 AM
Hi a Quickie ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

gxhpainter2
11-10-2015, 09:28 AM
HI Gary Yeah I keep Batting away and nothing else get's done I've even become a Vegii as I have a Plastic pressue cooker so I bung different veg in

And 10 Mins in The Micro and its Nosh Time ok did U see Jo's caller Bash great was'nt it sorry I Have'nt look at yours but will do as soon as I've

Finished Yaking To you ;);):D:D:D ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..............................POZDRAWSKI dear eighty+.. this is an amazing work, your detail in the hair and the pale blue in the eyes , work well in muted browns and grays of the portrait. This is definitely one of you finest works!...:cool::cool::cool: I also like the rainbow border on the pencil sketch. makes for a very artistic flair to a pencil sketch.

pat1940
11-10-2015, 10:20 AM
Dear eighty, what a great display of artwork, really enjoyed viewing, just got home again so must get back to painting, finally lol, mother in law still fighting her illness, they have put her on the palative care list, that means that her body is breaking down and they will keep her out of pain as much as possible

eighty+
11-10-2015, 12:58 PM
Hi pat Good to hear from You It don't Look as if your Ma inlaw will make the New year Might be For the best if she's in Pain I'm keeping Fit sort of I think its the

Painting thats keeping me going as it occepies S/S? all my time Ok get Painting Pat :D:D:D:D:D:D

Hi Gary Thanks pleased that you like Her I did like it myself and enjoyed doing it ok I looked at Farties where I copied a barn And I thought Bloody hell

Did I do That as it looked ok at the Time :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

OK to U both IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO .....................POZDAWSKI

eighty+
11-11-2015, 04:12 AM
Hi Just a bit of fun on the IPad last night befor I fell asleep ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
11-11-2015, 05:44 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Will this Deshabille's one do as a STARTER ;) ;) :D :D :D :D CIAO STATTE BBUONO ...Si.....Si IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
11-11-2015, 07:29 AM
Hi :cool::cool::cool: Not one of her best days ??? ;) :D :D :D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-11-2015, 11:04 AM
HI a FREUD ok FINN CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

D Akey
11-11-2015, 02:57 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Will this Deshabille's one do as a STARTER ;) ;) :D :D :D :D CIAO STATTE BBUONO ...Si.....Si IVAYA CON DIOS

Ya sure. . .yumpin' yimminee! That's a sure one hum dinger of a sour puss, you betcha!

Gotta be a Freud Girl. . . Step aside Mr Zigfield. . . We're takin' the follies to a whole new level!

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con mixed messages!

eighty+
11-11-2015, 03:22 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac Yeah She would put Big Daddy the Wrestler to Shame ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-11-2015, 04:03 PM
Hi Cowboy Freud Starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO

Caesar
11-11-2015, 10:41 PM
You're having quite a few freudian sessions, my friend! It certainly raises Your self-esteem considering how ugly most of his models looks in his paintings with their features and bodies worn-out and haggard. I'm worried for Your nude model though. She's in a quite precarious pose, perhaps about to fall down and she looks very disappointed and possibly angry with You! You better speed up with that deshabillée before she punches You! ;):oLOL

Enug
11-12-2015, 01:26 AM
Mr.Ploos! - is this the colour wheel you are talking about?

If it is - you can change how the colour options look here -

eighty+
11-12-2015, 04:05 AM
JUNE. Yes. yes. yES. Thanks. So it's ok then it came with the upgrade from artrage then:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One last night when I got to bed about 2oc am I was looking back on the IPad looking for a link that you or Cap's Mac had sent me

and I noticed as I trawled back throu the Page'es that I've been repeating some of Freuds so the last two I've just Sketched I will leave as is Ok

Think drop back To the Dutchman Ben Lustenhouwer for a change as most of your mob are older then Me :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

To U Both CIAO STATTE BBUONO .Si..Si HOO ROO SLAINTE IVAYA CON DIOS ...........................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-12-2015, 09:30 AM
Hi Kitty Freud starter OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

JOSEPHINE.EARP
11-12-2015, 11:38 AM
Is that my ancestor, Marshal Earp? where did he leave his badge? oh I know it is in my draw. Ha! Best wishes Jo.x

eighty+
11-13-2015, 02:44 AM
Hi Jo. Isee you found my cabin. Sorry I wasn't in I'd just gone down to the creek for a spot of

fishing. Ok. Love. Marshall. Earp

eighty+
11-13-2015, 05:56 AM
Hi Kitty Freud FINN ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
11-13-2015, 08:02 AM
Hi A quickie ok FINN CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
11-13-2015, 09:54 AM
Hi I'm back with the Dutchman Ben ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO .................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-13-2015, 12:46 PM
Hi another from Ben ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ........................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-13-2015, 01:44 PM
Hi A Water Colour ok But I can't Swim in Colours :eek::eek::eek: CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE ..........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-13-2015, 02:51 PM
OK TIME for bed ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE ........................POZDRAWSKI

AndreaMG
11-14-2015, 01:45 AM
Cool new paintings. VAYA CON FREUD! ;)

eighty+
11-14-2015, 05:14 AM
Hi. Andy. How's it going. at the mill. ;):D:D:D. Ciao. IVAYA CON. DIOS

eighty+
11-14-2015, 09:16 AM
Hi one done 3 to go ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...........POZDRAWSKI

pat1940
11-14-2015, 12:07 PM
Wow, dear eighty, this is another favorite of mine, love the expression on the little girls face, what a super job just perfect, cant wait to see the next 2

eighty+
11-14-2015, 02:27 PM
Hi Pat Thanks just finished another one hope you like her as Well ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ..................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-14-2015, 04:07 PM
Ok one to Go good night CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO

D Akey
11-15-2015, 03:17 AM
Great personality in these as was mentioned by Pat. They really are alive. Great stuff, Mr Ploos!

I've got a couple grand lads in this age range as well, alas living 2500 miles away. And they're not waiting around for me to grow up. Thank goodness for the internet so I can see short videos and talk to them once in a while. First thing they learned to do was to make coffee for my son. They're wild for anything mechanical and gadgety that makes noise. . . and pleases their dad and mom. It's one of those single cup machines that you just insert a plastic container, close the lid and press a button. Nothing finer in the world according to them.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con the Coffeemakers!

eighty+
11-15-2015, 04:17 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac you ok or just resting :D:D this next one Ben done in water colour I was tempted to just leave the Drawing as is but I bunged some colour on ok

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE.......................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
11-15-2015, 04:55 AM
Super busy. Still looking in on your stoof, oh aye. The interactive nature of things around here has changed so dramatically over the years I must confess it's getting harder to come around and leave comments for every thread that appears. It feels a little like classic 'Empty Nest' syndrome. Everybody's moved off and maybe they come home for the odd holiday every few years. So I think instead of leaving their bedroom as a shrine, I'll convert it into a home gym or studio or something more suitable to myself since I'm still going strong.

Meanwhile, I'll meet your fine Brighton Beach self for cornflakes and beer. Always a good lark coming by to see what you're up to. And I'll comment to thems what interact.

Anyway, your stuff is getting consistently better all the time. And these kids above show it.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con aiming well!

eighty+
11-15-2015, 04:59 AM
Hi a quick Starter ok not sure who by as was in my downloads for sometime ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS IVAYA CON POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-15-2015, 06:01 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Yeah I have Noticed don't no why I've put it down to all the Bus Sketch'es ok the next is just a try at Gertie for a bit of fun :D:D:D CIAO

HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS IVAYA CON POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-15-2015, 10:44 AM
Hi One I done about some years ago when I found out i could draw well sort of :o before I started Bus Sketch'es done on a A2 charcoal only my mate was hocking

it Around trying to flog it so I have'nt a clue what happeded to it as my passed mate away might be floating around somewhere :D:D:D:D:D:D ok

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ....................POZDRAWKI

D Akey
11-16-2015, 06:00 AM
I like the one of Mr Churchill. Nice technique. Very illustrative. And this was an early picture of yours. Wow. No wonder you saw that you had aptitude in this direction. Yeah, I wonder if your mate has shown it to the former Mr Churchill himself. He was an artist himself and so I think he could well appreciate it.

Go Man Go!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con Dios!

eighty+
11-16-2015, 06:50 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac. Yeah. His wife. Didn't. Like it so she burnt the Origenal :D:D:D ciao IVAYA con DIOS

eighty+
11-16-2015, 05:43 PM
Hi sorry its called Tea Fisher ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ....................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-16-2015, 06:22 PM
Hi JUNE just tried Canvas settings Dos it look any better ??? ok CIAO to bed I must GO :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Enug
11-16-2015, 07:24 PM
Yes, Mr.Ploos - I do like the canvas you used - it adds to the painting. Good stuff! Sleep tight; don't let the bedbugs bite!:p HOO, ROO!

Still getting computer probs so I have now installed Win 10. Got a 'blue screen' but found it was a particular external HD causing the problem so I hope I can now get back to painting.

eighty+
11-16-2015, 11:02 PM
Hi June. Thanks as I wasn't sure If it showed HOO ROO. CiAO. IVAYA CON DIOS

Caesar
11-17-2015, 04:26 AM
Well done, dear McPloos, with all Your natural size and over babies, marshals, Churchill and the rest ... You certainly deserved Your tea with that lovely lady!

eighty+
11-17-2015, 06:02 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks I've had another go at her tried to move her eyes up and shorten her left arm to lift her breast up ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-17-2015, 12:40 PM
Yeah I ain't saying Nuffink OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ....................POZDRAWSKI

scribbledsoul
11-17-2015, 02:12 PM
Good to see you still at it! And I love all of your new stuff :D

eighty+
11-17-2015, 02:46 PM
Hi. S/S. thanks. Been doing a lot of sleep today so haven't done much. How about. U. Ok I have a look

now. Ok CIAO. IVAYA CON DIOS. HOO ROO.

D Akey
11-18-2015, 03:39 AM
I have to be careful lest I come here and fall asleep while you're posting about how much you do of it. I hear ya. Hahahzzzzzzzz. . . .zzZZzzzzz

So it looks as if you done a Gibson Girl kind of look. . . I love each and every Warhol repetition of her. Go Man Go!!!!!!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con the snooze alarm!

eighty+
11-18-2015, 06:59 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac You can Laugh As I just got out of bed nearly 5oc pm and I have not got any cornflakes so will have to be Porridge with a touch of Salt ok

so thats a gibson girl is it I now I had 1 hellava job with it I nearly threw in the Towel :D:D:D:D:D:D the next one is a bloke whole looks as if he#s got boils on his face

and the last 1 of the three is made up like a Clown looks as if they are at a Fun Gala ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-18-2015, 07:48 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac I started the 2nd of the three ok at the bottom is printed Ross- Summ if U know what that means ok CIAO

eighty+
11-18-2015, 08:34 AM
Hi The last of the three the clown may be I should have done them enblock ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-18-2015, 10:01 AM
Found the Ross-Summer Theatre School thanks Google this is on their advert ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
11-18-2015, 12:17 PM
Hi the Boy with Boils ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ...........................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-18-2015, 02:49 PM
Hi ok the last one the Clown OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ......................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-18-2015, 05:24 PM
Hi the Ross-Summer Theatre School Advert FINN OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ...............POZDRAWSKI

meldieching
11-18-2015, 06:23 PM
Wow! You are really on a roll! All these are really good!

eighty+
11-18-2015, 08:12 PM
Hi Meldie Thanks that because I slept all day yesturday ok any minute now I'll flake out ok thanks for looking CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .....POZDRAWSKI HOO ROO

pat1940
11-19-2015, 07:27 AM
Hi eighty, sleepy time lol, you are so funny, love your humor, the paintings are great as always, take care and try to stay awaked for your next painting:)
I am doing Monet's Garden in Giverny France, will be finished soon, hope you will like it

eighty+
11-19-2015, 04:00 PM
Hi sorry been a sleepy day ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

kenmo
11-19-2015, 04:36 PM
Very nice...great see you're still doing this...

eighty+
11-19-2015, 05:17 PM
Hi Ken. Yeah. It's what keeps me going. Otherwise I would be asleep on a park bench some where

Ok. CIAO. IVAYA. CON. DIOS. SLAINTE. HOO. ROO. .............POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
11-19-2015, 11:18 PM
A magnificent flow of artpieces springs out of your hand and throughYour PC, dear mate. :cool::D All lively and powerful figures and scenes, apart from this poor ill little Bacchus by Caravaggio, but it's natural for this period to get a flu over there, I guess, especially so half naked LOL:o .... maybe he was the same bit by the lizard before and would need rabies vaccine. LOL:o;)

eighty+
11-20-2015, 12:15 AM
HAIL O CAESAR. O MIGHTY. ONE
Yeah. IThink it's called the sick boy. And looking at my 1 st sketch I can see why he looks a bit a big head I think the 2nd. Got him down to size. Ok. But brain is on a slow strike at the moment. So with a lot
Of luck today. I might get him done today ok. CIAO. STATTE. BBUONO...Si...Si. SLAINTE

eighty+
11-20-2015, 03:54 AM
Hi Well I think Caravagio is finn ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO...................POZDRAWSKI Marmite

eighty+
11-20-2015, 06:43 AM
Hi Boy bitten by Lizard Starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .........................POZDRAWSKI

Enug
11-20-2015, 08:02 PM
Certainly looks like something frighten him Mr.Ploos - I'll have to keep tuned. ;) HOO ROO!