PDA

View Full Version : Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

jonwood
08-19-2015, 03:22 AM
of course eighty..copy it by all means..I look forward to seeing your drawing..:D

coops
08-19-2015, 04:28 AM
Coooooooeeeeee dear Eighty yes its me, just popped in to say well done laddie on 1000 pages heckie thump what a milestone. Brought my own glass so pour out the Champagne. Well done dear friend and also wow what terrific paintings you are doing and yes I do pop in often to look at your work. xxxxxxxxx

gxhpainter2
08-19-2015, 06:25 AM
Coooooooeeeeee dear Eighty yes its me, just popped in to say well done laddie on 1000 pages heckie thump what a milestone. Brought my own glass so pour out the Champagne. Well done dear friend and also wow what terrific paintings you are doing and yes I do pop in often to look at your work. xxxxxxxxxHooray eighty+ scared coops out of hiding atlast!... :cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes::):):) and my congrats on hitting the mythical 1,000 page mark!...

eighty+
08-19-2015, 07:27 AM
Hello Madame Katie Coops Keeper of the Moaro and the North East Gate yes we are all missing you hows Your Family and the Iron Man :D:D:D I've been
watching Them frighten me just watching :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Good to hear from they all keep asking after you yes we are all waiting OK
CIAO
GXH ( Gary) Thanks good to see Katie with luck she will stay :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Hi John Thanks I've just FINN CILLA when when posting I wrote CILLA By JONWOOD my copy but it would'nt go three??? SO i CHANGE TO

CILLA MY Copy and its come threw ok see what U thnk U made me Sweat :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

To ALL HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE............................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
08-19-2015, 11:51 AM
Coooooooeeeeee dear Eighty yes its me, just popped in to say well done laddie on 1000 pages heckie thump what a milestone. Brought my own glass so pour out the Champagne. Well done dear friend and also wow what terrific paintings you are doing and yes I do pop in often to look at your work. xxxxxxxxx

WOAH!!!! Ms COOPS!

So good to see you peppering Mr Ploos with congratulatory kisses and a schpritz o' champers. He's a powerhouse alright. . .

Yes, as with others, I hope to see you around and perhaps something a wee bit stronger than champagne to dampen them lamp wicks o' creativity, oh aye. . . Whatever it takes! You're missed, to be sure.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
08-19-2015, 12:58 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac Yeah We are all hoping to see Katie back with us sorely missed ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE. .............POZDRAWSKI

jonwood
08-19-2015, 07:13 PM
Great job on Cilla..:D

eighty+
08-19-2015, 10:18 PM
Hi John Wood thanks I thought I'd lost Cilla somewhere in the drawing you know what I mean ok Regards E+ CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
08-20-2015, 09:10 AM
Hi Monet By Monet :eek::eek::eek:;);):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Well I Tried to Paint him but got cut of by 10 ok CIAO

D Akey
08-20-2015, 10:45 AM
1001 pages. . . Quick, fetch Scheherazade! I think she makes house calls to Brighton Beach. She'll be sailing into your bowl of cornflakes on an Arabian sultana. . .

Going strong! The name "The Bard" is already taken. But you have an extensive gallery of characters for your tales. Excellent Mr Ploos!

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con a cast of thousands spanning the centuries!

eighty+
08-20-2015, 12:51 PM
HI. Cap'n Mac. Sorry about. The last one. But got tired fighting. 10. So used the Tracing as 10 had grownd. Me down ok. Ciao. HASTA. LA VISTA. IVAYA CON. DIOS. SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

justjean
08-20-2015, 03:53 PM
Keep them coming 80+, all are great

coops
08-21-2015, 03:20 AM
Hi again dear Eighty, love the new painting and the one of Cilla is brill.Was such a shock wasnt it. Stay fit and well dear friend:)

eighty+
08-21-2015, 11:41 PM
Hi. Jean. Thanks. Will try OK

Hi Katie. Keeper of the Moara. Just woke early :D Mid day. Ok thanks

To U both HASTA LA VISTA. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE. POZDRAWSKI

gxhpainter2
08-22-2015, 04:26 AM
Hi Monet By Monet :eek::eek::eek:;);):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Well I Tried to Paint him but got cut of by 10 ok CIAO WOW Eighty+ this is an outstanding work! you have really captured the powerful presence on Monet... very very well done :cool::cool::cool::):):):)

eighty+
08-22-2015, 06:44 AM
Hi Gary. Sorry if you were confused Bye Monet by Monet is as said as its a tracing. As I was fed up with
Keep being stopped by 10. Ok. Regards. Eighty. +

eighty+
08-22-2015, 03:19 PM
Hi. I've for got my password I never log out normly. And if I do. Norton. Does it but by accident I loged
Out. And can't get back. In ok. I'm still ok width the iPad. But can 't send work. Ok CIAO

Enug
08-22-2015, 04:37 PM
Try this Mr. Ploos. https://account.live.com/password/reset

It's for Windows 8.1 but may work for Win 10.

This happened to me once and I was able to reset using the info in the link above.

eighty+
08-22-2015, 09:34 PM
Thanks. June. Yes. They just confirmed my new e/mail But artrage hasn't answered and at the
Moment I can't get back in. I think they. Are working on my old emai. As they haven't sent me how to get back in ok will try again today CIAO. IVAYA CON. DIOS

gxhpainter2
08-23-2015, 04:39 AM
Thanks. June. Yes. They just confirmed my new e/mail But artrage hasn't answered and at the
Moment I can't get back in. I think they. Are working on my old emai. As they haven't sent me how to get back in ok will try again today CIAO. IVAYA CON. DIOS
Eighty+ the same thing happened to me a while back...took me a bit to get it reset , now I have it written down just in case. I have been using Win 10 and not had any problems, I was a little leery about the upgrade after reading all your issues.. meanwhile missing your new art work...:cool::cool::):):)

eighty+
08-23-2015, 05:17 AM
Hi Gary. Well no luck yet. But I should think their still asleep :D yeah I did write it down. but over the years. I got so many. Bit of paper that I havN't a clue :confused: I never log off. But had a mate in
To try and sort out my emails. And it's possible. He logged me out. As he wouldn't have known
So now I'm in a boat with no paddle. ;):D:D. CIAO. HASTA LA VISTA. IVAYA CON DIOS
I've done. Two paintings waiting to post. And I've had no trouble. As Hannah. Told me to take out the multi
And it seems to B working. All I want now is a password:eek::mad::mad::mad: :D

D Akey
08-23-2015, 06:42 AM
Would love to help ya, Mr Ploos, boot I've got me own 'aggis ta be a' bashin.

Ploos, I've no idea what ta tell ye cause I don't know the problem in its entirety. Boot, me first instinct is ta call yer mate back an' tie 'im to a chair and force feed 'im cornflakes with water till 'e agrees to fix yer computer woes. I wonder if cornflakes sufficiently dissolved can be pumped through an IV drip. . . I need to check me notes on me experiments in the lab. . . .

Can't wait to see what you're doing whilst yer no postin. I suspect yer still paintin', oh aye.

Meanwhile, I choost got me own PC, an' I have to set everything oop on it. Yeah. . . It be Windows 10. (Biting me nails 'ere. . .)

Go MAN GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con the cornflakes solution!

eighty+
08-23-2015, 01:07 PM
Hi I''m Back In Thanks To MATT :D:D:D:D:D:D:D ok Cap'n Mac I'm back to drive you crazy :D:D:D:D:D:D HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

................................................PO ZDRAWSKI

eighty+
08-24-2015, 07:00 AM
Hi A STARTER by Julio Amaro ok had to stop as getting too many Lighting Strikes thats what I call them ay times when U touch to draw a small Detail you get

strikes about 3 that go across the drawing ok if click the undo botton sometimes takes more then U want other U have to go over the drawing to clear them which

would be ok on open spaces but dodgy when on detail part so then try with the knife set to a fine point ok if U look close U may be able to see them they can be black

or white if useing the The Rubber Ok does anybody else have this Problem ??? I'm useing a Cintiq 21 uk modelDTK-2100/k 2 pens grippe and tec plus airbrush pen

but normly stick to the grippe pen ok thanks help would B a blessing CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .....................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
08-24-2015, 07:17 AM
Hi I thought I could show U what Lighting strikes are ok CIAO :confused::confused::confused::cool::cool::cool::c ool:

D Akey
08-24-2015, 08:28 AM
The tech guy I just bought my computer from said that the problem he's seen/experienced with Windows 10 and tablets is in the drivers (the little utility that talks between the computer and tablet) -- that they're for the older operating systems/machines. And a driver update is your ticket to happiness. . .

He suggested that might be the issue when we spoke on Thursday when I told him I was leery of Windows 10 based on what you guys have been experiencing. He suggested this was similar to what he himself had discovered. Win 10 is supposed to auto-update drivers, but there are certain 3rd party drivers/devices that don't do it automatically.

So you probably need to call Wacom (Cintiq) tech support and have them walk you through the update. I think it's easy if you know what to do. If not and you haven't messed around with drivers, it could be daunting. So call Wacom -- voice. . . unless you have someone there who will help you in exchange for painting or sketch. . . or cornflakes. . .

Posedrawski! y ˇVaya con driver updates!

eighty+
08-24-2015, 01:33 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks for the Info :eek: :eek: :eek: ;) ;) :D :D Went to Wacom and Look at Drivers but there was none showing for my Cintiq21 ux DTK-2100/k

as at a guess it must B nearly 5 years old and that would B ( old by todays standards :)) did look in Legacy there was a 21 ux but a HD model ok thought I'd wait

A month till the mud Settles ok . As up to yet their not talking about 10 in all their Driver Models Ok anyway I battled on against the Strikes :cool::cool::cool::cool

and finished the last one:(:(:(:( ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS ....SLAINTE...................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
08-24-2015, 02:07 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks for the Info :eek: :eek: :eek: ;) ;) :D :D Went to Wacom and Look at Drivers but there was none showing for my Cintiq21 ux DTK-2100/k

as at a guess it must B nearly 5 years old and that would B ( old by todays standards :)) did look in Legacy there was a 21 ux but a HD model ok thought I'd wait

A month till the mud Settles ok . As up to yet their not talking about 10 in all their Driver Models Ok anyway I battled on against the Strikes :cool::cool::cool::cool

and finished the last one:(:(:(:( ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS ....SLAINTE...................POZDRAWSKI

That's why you want to call them Voice. . .

Do not go by what I'm showing you here, but there is a driver that I located. It has the first numbers in your model. But you need to know I don't know nuffink. I'm totally new to PCs for over a decade. So ask somebody whose a PC person. I don't know this site. Never used it, never needed it. Just did a search for you. And this is the hit I got. I still recommend that you call them and talk to a Wacom rep.

The fact that it's Asia makes me wonder why it's not elsewhere as well. It may be. But this is the hit I got in my search. And it has the Wacom Logo, but that doesn't always mean it's legit. Might be. Might not.

http://www.wacom.asia/en/tablet-drivers-on-facebook?tid_1=25&tid=258

PoseDrawski! y ˇVaya con Asian Drivers!

eighty+
08-24-2015, 02:54 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac yes I looked it looks like mine but there is another Cintiq 21ux a HD model wether they would have the same Drivers Not Being Hi Tec I haven't a clue

Ok so will check again at the Europe Branch ??? thanks for looking if i did download them would they just stay in my uploads box ??? :confused: ok

CIAO :cool::cool::cool: HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS...........SLAINTE............................ ..........POZDRAWSKI :D:D:D

D Akey
08-24-2015, 05:29 PM
Alrighty then, Mr Ploos. . .

I went on the UK Wacom Site and popped an email to tech support asking on your behalf where might a driver be had.

There was an auto-apology saying that they are flooded with emails and may take some time getting any email answered. . .

So there you have it. Either you call them, or you can wait and see how long it takes to get a response.

This was at the top of their page if you care to call them to get a quicker fix. It's too far for me to call or I would for you:
Wacom UK phone icon Hotline Mon-Fri 9:00 - 17:00
+44 0207 744 08 31

http://uk.shop.wacom.eu/?sPartner=shop_adwords&gclid=CPOZh5TwwMcCFZU0aQodT70PDA

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con oy vey!

eighty+
08-24-2015, 05:53 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks once again I think this Bloke cauld sort them out double quick ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Ok its well past my bedtime looks like 3pm for me today

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS ........SLAINTE................................... ........POZDRAWSKI :cool::cool:

coops
08-25-2015, 07:55 AM
Hi dear Eighty glad to see you got things sorted. Great painting once again well done and keep them coming:)

D Akey
08-25-2015, 08:36 AM
Well, I should think that he could intimidate your tablet pretty effectively. That's some intense look. Maybe should take a cane to that poorly behaved tablet. Correction is imminent.

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con coming down the mountain with tablets in hand!

:):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):)

eighty+
08-25-2015, 09:30 AM
Hi Madam Katie Keeper of the Maora and the North-East Gate thanks I didn't get Up till 6.15 pm thie evening :eek::eek::eek:

Hi Cap'n Mac as you know I didn't get to bed till gone 6am This morning Must be going Bonkers :eek::eek: ok no Katie to High tec ask her about STONES

that will make her Laugh :o ok just posted an old from the ipad which I bunged a texture on which I quiet liked the other one think it could B one of Freuds :confused

To U Both CIAO HASTA LA VISTA ...IVAYA CON DIOS...SLAINTE.................................... ...............POZ DRAW Man'ana :cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
08-25-2015, 09:40 AM
Ach do lieber. . . From zis, it iz veeery clear zat you loved yoor muzzer und hated yoor fazzer.

Az Zigmund vas vawnt to zay at zee end of yoor zession: Go Man Go!

PoseDrawSki! yˇVaya con analyzis!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::p:p:p:p:p:p

eighty+
08-25-2015, 10:23 AM
Hail Mon Kapatain Das Sigmom put da vald to Rights Yavol mein Herr ish gute Ja Ja

eighty+
08-25-2015, 12:12 PM
Freud Starter No 1 ok CIAO HASTA LA MANANA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
08-26-2015, 05:57 AM
Hi !st try with oil brushes thick paint I need lots of Practise to get used to them as at the moment I feel Knackerd :eek::eek: ;):D:D:D CIAO HASTA LA MANANA

IVAYA CON DIOS ...SLAINTE ........................POZDRAWSKI

Enug
08-26-2015, 06:17 AM
You are doing great Mr.Ploos - lots of work there no wonder you're feeling knackered. I can't sleep so I'll probably feel knacker tomorrow. It's 2.45am here - might give bed another try. BTW got my pc back to working order again after going back to factory default. All nice and new again! HOO! ROO!

eighty+
08-26-2015, 08:47 AM
Wakey. Wakey. Time to get June. ;):D. Pleased. The computer ok I was I deep trouble. Thought

I'd never see the light of day again. :eek::eek: but Matt. Sorted it all out. So now I'm. Smiling again.

Just the Lighting to sort. Ok Ciao. Enjoy your. Cornflakes. :D:cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
08-26-2015, 09:38 AM
I spoke with a Wacom tech guy for setting up my new PC with Win10 and my Cintiq. We sorted it 1, 2, 3.

So when he asked if there was anything else he could help me with I mentioned your situation and tablet model, and he confirmed that you use the exact same driver that I use.

Here's a link to the USA site for the download:

http://us.wacom.com/en/support/drivers/

Select to download the file that says this:
Windows - Driver 6.3.13-w3 (Vista, Win 7, 8 and 10) 7/14/2015 65.3 MB

It will download and then you extract the file and go through the steps it takes you through.

In Windows 10, there's a search bar in the lower left corner. You type in Wacom
(no need to hit [Return]) and click under Settings select Wacom Tablet Properties

And go to town. . . play around with the settings or just select Calibrate where you tap the bulls eyes in each corner when it comes up to orient your stylus. And the rest is on you because I haven't done it yet.

Hope this helps, lad!

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con Calibrations!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::p:p:p:p:p:cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
08-26-2015, 01:03 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac Yes I have Looked But my CintiQ21UX Come's in Legacy and if you look You'll see yes its there but they have no mensions For 10 Ok So it looks

as if I'LL have to Ring them in europe Ok Thank for trying :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: ok trying to find out what Layers is about see U can keep putting

Colours under each other then merge them down now I think about I could have used on Freud's Face makes Brain Hurt ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

CIAO HASTA LA MANA'NAN :) IVAYA CON DIOS..........SLAINTE.........................POZ--DRAW---UPGRADE :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
08-26-2015, 02:49 PM
Hi STARTER No 10 sorry can't remember who by ok will check later CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO..........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
08-27-2015, 02:18 AM
Hi YEAH I looked at freuds but couldn't find her ok I'll look in the Downloads ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
08-27-2015, 03:30 AM
;);):D:D:D For better or worse I've changed her ok I Looked in the downloads but I still couldn't find her gone A.W.O.L :eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
08-27-2015, 03:38 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Yes I have Looked But my CintiQ21UX Come's in Legacy and if you look You'll see yes its there but they have no mensions For 10. . .

Or you can just learn that your tablet will zig when you zag and you can just roll with it as a sort of painting telling you what it wants to do. . . very emphatically. Like having your very own passenger who keeps grabbing the steering wheel. . . sort of like being married.

Go man go!!!!!

PoseDrawSki y ˇVaya con yer knees bent and remember, there's always the pub!

:o:o:o:o:o:p:p:p:p:p;););););):rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
08-27-2015, 03:49 AM
Those latest paintings look very sculptural, Mr Ploos! Sort of a Rodin + Expressionism vibe happening. . . at least to my eye. Kinda unique. Good stoof, lad!

PoseDrawSculpt! y ˇVaya con the world of Art!

eighty+
08-27-2015, 05:34 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Aye Lad U could say our Kathy is a Big GaL OK Lad ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS ..SLAINTE....POZDRAWSKI

gxhpainter2
08-27-2015, 06:42 AM
nice work on these last few eight+ glad you are exploring using layers they can be of great help , especially if you combine with with blending modes ( multiply, soft light, overlay are especially good for your work ) keep exploring and I think you will find them very helpful to your great work....:cool::cool::cool::cool::):):)

eighty+
08-27-2015, 08:13 AM
Gary yes I had a go on this next one I wondered if you cauld put the background in first so i put them roughly in so when tried to sketch her in I had to run around

Like a Jack Rabbit on the layers I started wth the Airbrush at a minimum then on to the rubber then the pen then dicided I've had enough for today so Posted it

to look at tomorrow OK Signed The Road Runner CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS ..SLAINTE ..............POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
08-27-2015, 12:35 PM
That's what I call "A determined chin". . .

Go man go!!!!!!!

eighty+
08-27-2015, 01:09 PM
HI Cap'n Mac yeah she has but prahaps not quick so strong as its only a starter I chop some off :eek::eek::eek: Did U like Kathy :D:D:D:D:D ok have a look at

toulouse lautrec CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS .....HOO ROO ....SLAINTE................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
08-28-2015, 02:52 AM
Hi L'Absinthe before it was Banned ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS.....SLAINTE...................POZDRAWSKI :D:D:D

D Akey
08-28-2015, 03:17 AM
Careful not to paint Too Loose. . . Lautrec. . .

Right. . . that's art humour, sonny Jim. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :o:o:o:o:o:p:p:p:p:p

Nice Pics. Although I never tried absinthe, but I hear it makes the heart grow fonder. . . :confused::rolleyes::p:o;)

So what do I think of that Kathy? All I can say is Mammy's little baby loves foreshortenin' bread. . .

Go Man Go!!!!!

PoseDrawSki! (which ye done) y ˇVaya con playing the angles! . . . or the curves, as the case may be.

eighty+
08-28-2015, 03:37 AM
hi Cap'n Mac Your up early today did Kathy upset you ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D as for to loose la trec I hope to do him at full lenth later now I've seen a pic; of him ok

this next I sometime ago but farted with it when I woke this morning as it is on the IPad saves me getting up ok CIAO HASTA LA MANANA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

.................................................. ...........................................POZDRAW SKI :p :p : :rolleyes:

eighty+
08-28-2015, 06:55 AM
Hi Look I think your LUCKY !! as I only got a FEW left, so if your interested ? I'LL let you Have them, at Half Price ;) ;) :cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
08-29-2015, 01:33 AM
Is he selling pigeons in the park? Some might call that real chutzpah.

The white lily pads. . . cool.

Go man go!!!!!

Posedrawski! y ˇVaya con get a receipt for the Brooklyn Bridge if you decide to buy!

eighty+
08-29-2015, 05:17 AM
Well Cap'n Mac here she is Chin and all ;) :D:D:D:D:D still forgot name ok HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .................POZDRAWSKI :p

Do U think thats a DungBeetle on her Shoulder !! :D:D:D:D

eighty+
08-30-2015, 01:33 AM
Hi thanks to Sweep2Rails made me try the oil Brushes again bloody hard work never sure where the brush is going :confused::confused: ok CIAO

HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS .....SLAINTE...............................POZDRAW SKI

D Akey
08-30-2015, 05:17 AM
So we can safely say that our moms were right about hanging out with the right sort. Another one is "You are what you eat."

Really cool. I think the dung beetle may not fully agree with "You are what you eat." But I'm not so sure that the dung beetle moms were such sticklers for the company their offspring keep either. I think with them they're probably just relieved that anyone would want to associate with them and theirs whatsoever. Can you see all the little dung beetles sitting around grinning like idiots. Would make a compelling ad campaign for mouthwash.

Really nice stuff of late, Mr Ploos. Looks like you've popped into your old HG Wells Time Machine and went back to the turn of the last century this time. The in-flight absinthe served by the Virgin stewardess was the selling point for that excursion no doubt -- that and the headphones and pillows. . . oh aye. As to the in-flight meal. . . I would opt out of the fillet o' dung beetle,:p and go with the cornflakes and saltanas. ;)

Go man go!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con Virgin!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::p:p:p:p:p:cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
08-30-2015, 06:54 AM
As E was led away screaming. I. no. Nuffink my. Lord. MAC. Have mercy. :eek::cool::cool:

pat1940
08-31-2015, 08:00 AM
Dear eighty, what a pleasure to see your paintings as usual, you have been so busy and that is a very good thing, great job and feel great

eighty+
08-31-2015, 10:02 AM
Hi pat. Yuck Not like U. I still oil paint with a Brom. I just can't get to grips with It. I do like your last one. Whish I could do the same Ok. CIAO. HASTA. LA VIaSTA. IVAYA. COsN. DIOS

gxhpainter2
08-31-2015, 11:08 AM
hi Cap'n Mac Your up early today did Kathy upset you ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D as for to loose la trec I hope to do him at full lenth later now I've seen a pic; of him ok

this next I sometime ago but farted with it when I woke this morning as it is on the IPad saves me getting up ok CIAO HASTA LA MANANA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

.................................................. ...........................................POZDRAW SKI :p :p : :rolleyes: love this one eighty+ great compostion and colors, and a bit off the beaten path for you, but great job on it.:):):)

gxhpainter2
08-31-2015, 11:11 AM
Well Cap'n Mac here she is Chin and all ;) :D:D:D:D:D still forgot name ok HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .................POZDRAWSKI :p

Do U think thats a DungBeetle on her Shoulder !! :D:D:D:D love the pose and dramatic quality one of my favorites from you recent works.

Hi thanks to Sweep2Rails made me try the oil Brushes again bloody hard work never sure where the brush is going :confused::confused: ok CIAO

HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS .....SLAINTE...............................POZDRAW SKI another excellent work you are really in top form lately with your drawings/paintings and colors..:cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
08-31-2015, 11:55 PM
Hi Gary Play-time In the Rockies excusem Moi smashing with the oil Brush ok ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

....................... POZDRAWSki
Pinched the girl from. Pat. :cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
09-01-2015, 01:49 AM
Hi The great Artist Toulouse lautrec ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ......................POZDRAWSKI

pat1940
09-01-2015, 07:10 AM
Dear eighty, very nice job and I am so flattered you pinched the girl, any time, this is such a compliment

D Akey
09-01-2015, 10:31 AM
Go man go!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con rouge. . . le Moulin Rouge that is!

eighty+
09-01-2015, 01:16 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac Yeah I'm Trying ok I dived into the IPad and played around as I was invited to dinner and a couple of Larger's to help the legs to walk ;);):D:D

and a lamb curry mild and a couple of glasses of spanish red followed with coffee and woodward rye Ok then staggered Home :cool::cool::cool:

byroncallas
09-01-2015, 05:06 PM
Hi Eighty.

Here's the Moara Link you requested.

https://forums.artrage.com/showthread.php?19695-Moara-Coops&p=498150#post498150

I responded to you in both my thread and the Moara thread.

Keep up the great work; Your inspired thread continues to inspire us all.
b

eighty+
09-02-2015, 06:27 AM
Thanks Bryon I Just knew you could find Moara I aways get lost in the alley ways :eek::D:D:D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
09-02-2015, 07:19 AM
I could be wrong since I don't know a whole lot of Chagall's work specifically, but recognize a sort of hand done, small town Russian (and French) folksy feel, but this really has a Chagall vibe to me. I think you rather excel at this freehand sort of painting, with some brush texture visible. Feels. . . well, folksy, in the most authentic, good sort of way.

Looks great!

Go Man Go!!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con a low bow!

eighty+
09-02-2015, 10:49 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac yeah I can't remember who its by ok I have a look ok :cool::cool::cool: ;);):D:D:D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
09-03-2015, 03:05 AM
Hi Still bashing the Oil :eek: ;) :D :D :D :D:D :D :D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS .........SLAINTE.............................POZDR AWSKI

eighty+
09-03-2015, 06:11 AM
Hi Who is He ! ?? as I've forgotten ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS...........SLAINTE........................POZD RAWSKI :)

eighty+
09-03-2015, 11:28 AM
Hi I don't think Rembrant will B talking to me :eek::eek:;);) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS ....SLAINTE..........POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
09-03-2015, 07:12 PM
Looks like you went through the museum like they gave you the key and a sack and turned their back for an hour so you could make off with whatever (or whomever) you grabbed on your dash though.

Good company. Bet these lads had quite a bit to say, not least of which would have been giving you high praise for stealing only the best. . . themselves, of course. . .

I once knew some artists who had a gallery that was broken into by some art thief or maybe more than one. All that hard work lost . . . and what do you think the artists all asked? "Who's work did they steal?" all the while hoping theirs had been selected. Very telling, that, about the artist's mind. . . or desperate neediness for approval. Hahahah. I think there was a little of all of us in those artists.

Go PoseDrawSkis! y ˇVaya con people who paint people. . . are the luuuUUUUUuuuuckiest people in the world. . . <everybody SING!>

eighty+
09-04-2015, 02:22 AM
HI Cap'n Mac yeah Landscapes are more relaxing as Portraits you are your own Critic :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

.................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
09-04-2015, 05:26 AM
Hi ............... Castro ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ....................POZDRAWSKI

gxhpainter2
09-04-2015, 08:12 AM
eighty+ wow what a very remarkable set of drawings and paintings! really inspiring to see your progress and the depth and variety of your subjects... great stuff man!.:):):):)

eighty+
09-04-2015, 10:59 AM
Hi Gary thanks I'm going to have a early night then I might get up in the Morning as lately been getting up at 1oc pm so just bunging a starter in

instead of finishing OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS .....SLAINTE...................POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
09-06-2015, 06:07 AM
Better and better. A stunning gallery of new ones!

eighty+
09-06-2015, 09:41 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks Good to see you back from your Summer Villa in Sardinia CIAO STATTE BBUONO.....SI.......Si .......SLAINTE ............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
09-06-2015, 12:19 PM
Hi trying another Tissot I must B mad :D ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS.......SLAINTE........ POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
09-06-2015, 12:34 PM
How's that 1890s lassie's outfit for the punters? Oh aye, she be a vision. Looks a bit like she's dressed as a party cracker. Love how ye got the one seaman giving her stern a look, oh aye aye. . .

Very stylish. And the deeply thoughtful lad with the mustache. . . He's thinking about paint. . . clearly the deep colors. . .

Good an ye laddie! Makes for a fine time giving the old brush a turn or two, as ye done.

Paint ye mad fool! Go man go!!!!!!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con frills an' thrills on an afternoon!

eighty+
09-06-2015, 01:35 PM
Hi. Cap'n. Mac. What a fantastic artist is Tissot. Absolutely. Mind Blowing. To think he chucked it all in to

Go painting biblikle Scenes He must have been a riliagous nut. Created by his Mum. Ok CIAO

HAsta la VISTA. IVAYA. CON DIOS. SLAINTE. HOO ROO. "...........POZ-draw-SKI

Sunday on IPad cheer leader :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
09-07-2015, 09:50 AM
Hi Tissot on the Thames FINN ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS ...SLAINTE..HOO ROO.....................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
09-07-2015, 01:46 PM
HI Tissot STARTER No2 ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS ...SLAINTE ......HOO ROO ..............POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
09-07-2015, 07:09 PM
I may or may not have seen Tissot in Paris. There were so many many great paintings, and he is not one of the one's who gets a lot of publicity over here. But yeah, he's great!

And he wouldn't have been the first to hit the religious art market, but you know his mother was right choofed, oh aye. . . or should I say mais oui!

Go man go!!!!!! Live them gay 90s, even though yer in the mere slap happy 80s.

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con hustlin' bustles!

eighty+
09-08-2015, 01:39 AM
Hi. Cap'n Mac. Just up. 1oc. Sitting on the edge of the bed wondering wether to get up or have
Another hour or two?? But the lure of cornflakes with banana. Wins the day;):D:D:D:D:D
Yeah. His Mum. Brain-washed him when a nipper I look at his stuff from the holy land
And U wouldn't think it was from the same bloke. should have got the same agent as Cezanne
That bloke could sell anything even the effle tower:eek:;):D. Ok. CIAO. IVAYA. CON DIOS

.......POZDRAWSKI

gxhpainter2
09-08-2015, 06:11 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks Good to see you back from your Summer Villa in Sardinia CIAO STATTE BBUONO.....SI.......Si .......SLAINTE ............POZDRAWSKI I love this painting!. great colors and a dynamic pose. very well done!..

pat1940
09-08-2015, 06:56 AM
Eighty what a joy going thru your thread, such fantastic paintings, I really enjoyed all of them, they are so, so good

eighty+
09-08-2015, 06:58 AM
Hi Gary Thanks U made me go back to see !! yes It turned better then expected unless U look at Tissot's first the bloke i think is the greate's u can see why

Picasso painted Cubes :D:D:D:D:D:D ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .............POZDRAWSKI

Just having A break from his next one as had trouble with Layers as I spent some time sorting out my first drawing then thought i could get a another down to

start painting some Flower's and found I coudn't paint at'all so had to go back to the first one still confused with layer's :eek::eek::eek::eek: OK

gxhpainter2
09-08-2015, 07:47 AM
Hi Gary Thanks U made me go back to see !! yes It turned better then expected unless U look at Tissot's first the bloke i think is the greate's u can see why

Picasso painted Cubes :D:D:D:D:D:D ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .............POZDRAWSKI

Just having A break from his next one as had trouble with Layers as I spent some time sorting out my first drawing then thought i could get a another down to

start painting some Flower's and found I coudn't paint at'all so had to go back to the first one still confused with layer's :eek::eek::eek::eek: OK what a great start..

eighty+
09-08-2015, 09:26 AM
Thanks Gary. Pleased U think. So.

Hi Pat sorry I missed U. Was busy chatting to Gary Sorry I've not look at your latest as I've had

My nut down painting ok. But will look now ok. To U both CIAO HASTA LA VISTA. IVAYA CON DIOS

Caesar
09-08-2015, 08:15 PM
After Tissot paintings Tissot watches? LOL:o;)
Your fine art exploration is always quite intriguing and crosses centuries of art with Your light and witty spirit, a curiosity and commitment to drawing and painting only a pure and eternal boy may show. All my admiration to You!

eighty+
09-09-2015, 04:17 AM
Hi Tissot No2 FINN ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS ...SLAINTE.................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
09-09-2015, 07:14 AM
HAIL O CAESAR O MIGHTY ONE Thanks hope U like the Finn Effort CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si.....Si ...SLAINTE............POZDRAWSKI :):):)

gxhpainter2
09-09-2015, 07:37 AM
Hi Tissot No2 FINN ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS ...SLAINTE.................POZDRAWSKI this came out great. you are getting the hang of painting fabrics. Love Caesars comment... you are an inspiration to all who would take up painting no matter at what age...:):):)

eighty+
09-09-2015, 10:51 AM
Hi Thanks Gary ........ this artist just loves balls of String ;);) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS .....SLAINTE .........POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
09-09-2015, 10:49 PM
What a trip! Go man go!!!! Not much else to say about the last one.

But the family pic is sheer delight and one of the themes with great appeal to nest featherers everywhere. Symbolic of domestic tranquility, though it's probably just a family portrait of sorts.

Posedrawski! y ˇVaya con the lassies!

coops
09-10-2015, 02:18 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, hope you are fit and well. You have been very very busy with such splendid paintings which I have so enjoyed browsing through. Keep them coming dear friend:)

eighty+
09-10-2015, 03:41 AM
Hi Madam Katie Coops keeper of the Moara and the North-East Gate thanks for the Palace Pier its good to see U haven't lost your skill's whille A.W.O.L gongrats E+

Ok this last is a Habit I've Got into 70 years Late :confused::confused: ok :cool::cool: CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS ..SLAINTE

.....................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
09-10-2015, 12:19 PM
Hi sorry it took such a long time but had to fight Lighting Strikes all the time :( :( :( ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS...SLAINTE...POZDRAWSKI:cool:

I see she's playing Hide and seek in a bigger picture ok

eighty+
09-11-2015, 01:05 AM
Hi thought I was on 4.5.6 but I found I've gone back to studio Pro :confused: ;);):D:D:D:D:D:D:D HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
09-11-2015, 02:50 AM
I like that lassie. A proper little doll -- I mean the one without the beard.

Good stuff. Keep going!

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con the latest version of the program!

byroncallas
09-11-2015, 04:03 AM
Enjoyed catching up on the thread today dear Eighty. Terrific stuff making for an enjoyable and fulfilling visit. Wonderful.
:) b

eighty+
09-11-2015, 06:08 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac you've Upset Monet Manet Degas now :cool::cool::cool:

Hi Bryon thanks For looking I've just over 3 hours on Tissot's Carnations was just about to bung some colour ok when studio pro crashed I always press the

recover button with a faint hope maybe one Day :D:D TO U Both CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS .....SLAINTE............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
09-11-2015, 10:12 AM
Hi just waiting to see if Studio pro would crash?? this time no lighting strikes this time as well CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

....................POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
09-11-2015, 09:00 PM
All of your new additions have personality and a sort of common artistic soul which has Your signature! Very good!

eighty+
09-12-2015, 08:23 AM
Hail O Caesar. O Mighty One. Sorry had to go out today. And it nearly killed me. The legs were screaming And the small of the back plus I have the IPad hanging from my neck which didn't help me
And was wearing a thick wolloy jumper so. Was sweating like a Pig ok I've done no painting today
Plus I 'm still on studio Pro. As I tried to get 4.5.6.0. But something went wrong. And instead going
Back to 4.5.4 it went back to studio Pro. And in the melee I've. Lost the use of the Mouse. :(:(
But. With my pens. I can still right click on them but differcult Ok Ciao. STATTE. BBUONO ..Si...Si
IVAYA. CON. DIOS. SLAINTE. ...............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
09-12-2015, 11:39 PM
Hi gute Morgan ok Just messing on the IPad this Morning ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS ....SLAINTE.....POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
09-14-2015, 12:32 AM
hi still messing on the IPad to save time as trying to sort the garden out as its like a jungle and i think a fox family has taken Residence ;) :D :D :D

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS .....SLAINTE ..................POZDRAWSKI

gxhpainter2
09-14-2015, 08:29 AM
hi still messing on the IPad to save time as trying to sort the garden out as its like a jungle and i think a fox family has taken Residence ;) :D :D :D

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS .....SLAINTE ..................POZDRAWSKI Eighty+ ya my garden is a bit of a jungle as well tomato vines and squash vines growing wild hard to get in and harvest anything.... these last two seem a bit different, more like your own emerging style and graphical sense and I like them both a lot... so you are messing with an ipad now? I got one to try out and I have been very lazy and not really used it for that. but like watching you tube videos, checking emails etc... keep up the great work and I was really thrilled to see you get inducted into the hall of MOARA..:cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
09-15-2015, 12:00 AM
Hi Gary get artage on your IPad than you can paint in bed if your Wife lets U ;) :D sorry about your twisted Vines :eek::D well I filled 3 big black bin bags and that was only starters its been raining this morning so not sure if I'll get out there ?? ok just another from IPad :(:(:( Haven't Heard from Cap'n Mac do you think he fighting
the Fires round his neck of the woods ??? :cool::cool::cool: CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAA CON DIOS ...SLAINTE................POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
09-15-2015, 12:52 AM
Hi mate! Quite a lot of problems with getting the latest fashion Artrage software I read ... I presume that us from past times, i.e. pre personal computers generations carry a sort of hovering dark cloud of bad luck over our heads, preventing us to have all easy and smooth with the various technological gadgets and the problem is that, quite often, not even expert people may understand why they don't work properly, just because they're unaware of the gloom effectiveness of curses and spells, I guess .... LOL :o;):D

eighty+
09-15-2015, 12:12 PM
Ho Ho Ho HO. Caesar. O Mighty one. Who said there never a truer word then what's said in jest.

Mien gott. Herr Ploos. Has joined the B.U.F.F.S. yes buried under fifty foot Shit. :eek::eek::eek:

Thank goodness the. Rugby World Cup starts at the end of the week. As I'm going A.W.O.L.

CIAO. STATE. BBUONO... Si......Si. ...SLAINTE.......POZDRAWSKI .... ................that's. If

The. French. Forien legion will have me. :( :( :(

D Akey
09-15-2015, 01:50 PM
Very silly paintings. Good on ye laddie. Kinda like letting your hands do something while your mind is on the business of sports on the tele.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!

Posedrawski! y ˇVaya con Nicola Tesla's League where it's FREE kicks for EVERYBODY!

eighty+
09-15-2015, 08:28 PM
Hi cap'n Mac. So your back ok from the blazing inferno. After doing your duties as a fire - Fighterv. Grat's yes I'm in trouble my laptop and Wacom are not talking to me. And I can't send paintings from the IPad as when trying to sort out the Wacom. I switched the display to the laptop. and as I had switched off the finger pad and buttons Many moons ago. I can't. Remember how to get them back so now all i can do is look at the display I did try the laptop disc. But no go as the laptop had been upgraded to window 10 ok
So if U know anybody with a Fujitsu life book A series laptop who can tell me what buttons to press to get back the finger Pad and the two buttons. Ok. :cool::cool: CIAO. HASTA. LA. VISTA. IVAYA. CON DIOS

SLAINTE. POZDRAWSKI ..........:):):):):):):):):):)

eighty+
09-15-2015, 09:49 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac all is well by double clicking on the blank screen part of the Wacom I managed to get the main Display back on the Wacom so I have the pens
BACK TO USE :D and also found the manuel for the laptop combination Fn+f4 :cool: so didn't need the Disc after all :D so everything looks good
even if I'm still on Studio Pro so it looks like another chat with Hannah to get onto artrage 4.5.6.0 with luck ok so another from the IPad ok

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS...........SLAINTE.................POZDRAWSKI :):):)

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One In about Ten years at the rate I'm going I will B a High/Tec; computer Bod thats if my Friend Reaper is on Holiday:D:D:D:D:D:

justjean
09-15-2015, 11:20 PM
Hello Mr Ploos, great goings on in your posts here, hope you tame the jungle soon both in the yard and in the IPad also :)

eighty+
09-16-2015, 12:36 AM
Ht Jean. Yeah had a bit of luck. With the Wacom and laptop this morning for a change. As normly when I try to sort them out they roll about laughing. As I click the wrong buttons, so this morning I got in fast
While they were both asleep. that will teach em :eek::cool: so I'm trying to sort out a mountain of
Paper-work as i'm not a great one for the art of filing :eek::eek:I'm on the IPad for a rest at the
Moment as my back is killing me so just had to sit down in the armchair. And if I'm not carefull I will
Soon nod off. Ok Jean. Thanks for popping in I hope your keeping well. As the winter months lay ahead of us :eek::eek::eek:

CIAO. HASTA. LA VISTA. IVAYA. cON DIOS. ..SLAINTE. "..... POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
09-16-2015, 06:49 AM
hi Got the mouse running again :eek::D:D:D all it was when upgrade to 10 it must have cut out the ariel signal switched it on and the mouse ran up the Clock

and down squeaking with joy:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D:cool::co ol::cool: ok tried a starter on artrage pro a Mary Cassett i think I had a bash

last and made a right Pig's ear of it so hoping for better this time !! and had no Lighting strikes this time ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Not Forgeting OLD POZDRAWSKI :)

BushcraftOnFire
09-16-2015, 09:19 AM
Great stuff 80! I don't think I have ever seen anyone draw as much as you do :)

eighty+
09-16-2015, 10:21 AM
Hi Harry. .????? It's the bus sketching that started me and I do enjoy drawing and for some

Reason I no not what in the last 2 months I've started to improve I hope U think so ok CIAO.

HASTA. LA. VISTA. IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE. .......POZDRAWSKI

pat1940
09-16-2015, 10:40 AM
Such great works dear eighty, you do so well on the ipad, I have no luck with that, I think you need a lot of practice with it, anyway lots to see here and love to drop in on you, stay active and healthy my friend

eighty+
09-16-2015, 11:04 PM
Hi pat. With the IPad just use your finger and then it will come automatic with pratice. If you have used
Little bits of charcoal in the past. You'll. Know what I mean ok CIAO. HASTA. lA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS

D Akey
09-17-2015, 08:32 AM
Good stuff, Mr Ploos. Good to see you've got the knack for finger painting (if I read this thread right). That's what you're doing? Or are you using a stylus?

Well, I just fired up my new PC and Cintiq that I splurged to get. Yeah, it's running Windows 10. I'll let you know whether I have problems. I hope not. I just installed the latest update of AR as well. Hoping they can all get along. . .

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con any way you can!

eighty+
09-17-2015, 09:47 AM
Hi cap'n Mac Well are we going to see some stuff from U then ;):D ??? As for finger painting Yes

Only on the IPAD. But not on the Wacom screen that only draws with the Pens it's not a touch screen

Like the IPad. Ok. Had a lazy day today as this morning I spent an hour painting on Mary Cassett. When

Artrage studio Pro packed up so it was back to the starting point!! So I decided that was it for today ok

Ciao. HASTA LA VISTA. IVAYA. CON DIOS. SLAINTE"........and OLD. POZDRAWSKI :).

D Akey
09-17-2015, 10:10 AM
This pic I'm doing is for somebody else to decide what they want to do with it. And heck, I'm so out of practice it will be all I can do to keep it from being an eyesore. Been over a decade since I painted something for real. It will be all I can do to make it acceptable to my standards before I even consider giving it to those for whom it's intended.

eighty+
09-17-2015, 11:04 AM
Come Come. COME. Cap'n Mac. A likely story. The best I've heard for a Long Time ;) :D:D:D:D:D

Ok I looked at your beaded Avatar by misteak. As the IPad was upside down quiet intrigued

As I wondered who the bird was Ok U look ??? CIAO. ........POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
09-17-2015, 05:55 PM
Ok I looked at your beaded Avatar by misteak. As the IPad was upside down quiet intrigued

As I wondered who the bird was Ok U look ??? CIAO. ........POZDRAWSKI

Laddie, laddie, oh laddie. . . ha'e it been so long for ye since ye shipped ta shore? Do no mean ta be critical. . . boot it looks like it be time for yet another lesson. . . Seems ye need a refresher wif an visit ta tha circus for as ta get a better look a' tha no-so-bearded lady. . .

The lesson'll cost ye one thin dime, one tenth of a dollar. . . step right this way, me son. . . She be the bird wif tha tattoo o' a cowboy on 'er spine, said Phoenix Arizona 1949. . . step right this way, me son. . .

Would ye no be miss-usin' tha term 'bird', in the confusin' British sense? Nay lad. . . no bird in me self-portrait. . . no within tha picture frame tha is. . .

Singing ying-ying, ying-ying
Ying-ying, ying-ying

Say 'hello' to my leetle friend. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fulYufIav-4

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con ying-ying!

Caesar
09-17-2015, 09:19 PM
I like this last drawing of Your with a mom consoling her child ... in Manchester .... LOL:o;)

eighty+
09-17-2015, 10:44 PM
Hi Cap'n. Mac. Thanks for the Lesson. And the Musick. From Paree. C'est Bonne:):)

Hail. O Caesar O Mighty One.Yes their not laughing in Manchester.this morning After the football

Results. Even our Favourite Wenger was struck dum. :(. :( :( :( :( :( to U Both CIAO

STATTE. BBUONO. Si....Si. HASTA LA. VISTA. IVAYA. CON. DIOS. SLAINTE....POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
09-18-2015, 05:53 AM
Sorry it took such a Long time as I started in arrage studio Pro and finished in artrage 4.5.6.0 by the grace of DIOS ok and got the mouse running like a good Un

with luck I mightn't get any more Lighting Strikes :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ........and POZDRAWSKI

BushcraftOnFire
09-18-2015, 06:25 AM
Very good work 80! I like the way you drew attention to the main subject by blurring the BG..

eighty+
09-18-2015, 06:46 AM
Daav--vid touch of Welsh blood Then :D:D not Harry :(:( ok I didn't Blur as yet I don't know how to :confused:: or if it is it down to Mary Cassett ok

I like your latest one when I've got time will it B ok for me to Copy Yes or No Regards DAVE this Time with Welsh Blood:eek::eek::eek::eek: CIAO HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..............POZDRAWSKI By the way what state is M O ???

pat1940
09-18-2015, 10:00 AM
Wonderful Mary Cassett dear eighty, but of course all your works are great, take care, pouring down rain here, hope you are having good weather

BushcraftOnFire
09-18-2015, 11:55 AM
Absolutely Bro.. Feel free to use my painting as a model. I would be honored

Caesar
09-18-2015, 08:49 PM
Fantastic! ;)

eighty+
09-18-2015, 10:33 PM
Thanks Bro. Will try. But will take a lot to get to your standard so don't laugh ok.

Hi pat. Thanks yes we are getting our fair share of rain here :eek::eek:

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One I'm pleased U Liked the finished Mary

Enug
09-19-2015, 02:00 AM
Dear Mr. Ploos despite all your computer, AR and pen woes, you are churning out some beauties! HOO! ROO!

Spring here and the weather is getting warmer even if it's changeable. :o

eighty+
09-19-2015, 02:46 AM
Hi June I hope all my Computer Woes are behind me Thanks to Hannah yus I have 10 artrage 2....studio pro.....4,5.6.0 and the mouse is running up and down the Clock ok

thanks I'm pleased you liked Mary Cassett coss she was a Great Artist ok see what U think of my starter Barn in the Hills the hardest part is yet to come ok CIAO

HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE.............POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
09-19-2015, 07:53 PM
Ah, I see you're doing it in the technique you've done all along. Nice. Very different from his, but that's not a bad thing. Good to add your own touch to it.

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con your artistic flavor!

eighty+
09-19-2015, 10:55 PM
Hi cap'n Mac thanks but have yet to finnish it ok so I've bungged in some oldies from the IPad as wont get time today ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS

SLAINTE .......................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
09-20-2015, 01:47 AM
Hi Dave Thanks I enjoyed it was going to leave it to tomorrow but started fiddling with it then couldn't stop :eek::eek: ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS

..........SLAINTE.....................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
09-20-2015, 05:17 AM
HI My nieghbour Eliza holding up the Cross in Spain being a good Catholic ;);):D:D:D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE.....POZDRAWSKI

BushcraftOnFire
09-20-2015, 05:36 AM
Great job 80! Nicely done with the barn.. and the other works are definitely up to your standard of quality!

D Akey
09-20-2015, 07:37 AM
That's a lot of cross to bear for a wee lassie, nay? Not exactly a 'One size fits all' kind of garment.

The scale of the mountains and the monument make it look like the Andes in South America. I can see it as Spain although I've not been to Spain and don't know the landscape of their mountainous region. But a grand picture to be sure!

Just to compare consciousnesses, out here our big hillside monument says "HOLLYWOOD".

When I first moved as a lad to Los Angeles, they had just finished the movie Cleopatra with Elizabeth Taylor. And there was still a huge back lot of 20th Century Fox Studios before it got sold off. One part of it was above an underpass on a big street. And I recall riding with my folks and seeing these huge shiny golden Egyptian statues of Anubis or some deity, standing like 15 feet tall each to the left and right and above. And what with it being above the tunnel I was going into, they seemed all the bigger -- Surreal.

That back lot is now Century City. But as a kid they had all the tanks and a schooner with a huge blue backdrop and all kinds of stuff from their movies. But they positioned those stature to advertise the movie, no doubt. To say it caught your attention was a bit of an understatement.

Believe it or not, I had a paper route that took me into the studio daily -- to the front offices. Once in a great while I could watch them shooting something like a WWII POW picture. And in the middle of summer I would sometimes go to that building and it would be covered with snow -- no doubt requisitioned for some winter movie backdrop.

Your neighbor's goofing around in front of the cross is very natural. I mean you HAVE TO play when you see things like that that are so dramatic.

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con Dios(es) in all representations!

eighty+
09-20-2015, 09:34 AM
Hi. Dave thanks It helped me a lot thanks again for letting use your work

Hi cap'n mac. Yeah I had a paper round when a nipper. but wasn't as lucky you. My excitement

Was keeping an eye open for the bull when crossing the cow field on the way to the farm with their paper's

And backy. Ok. Sorry late in replying. But watching the world rugby cup ok. To U both. CIAO

HASTA. LA VISTA. IVAYA CON. DIOS. SLAINTE................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
09-20-2015, 10:33 AM
Yeah I had a paper round when a nipper. but wasn't as lucky you. My excitement

Was keeping an eye open for the bull when crossing the cow field on the way to the farm with their paper's

And backy. Ok.

Yeah, I got gored by one particular studio executive who was feeling mean where he had to take it out on a poor paper boy. He banned me from the lot because I went to the local grade school that happened to be Catholic. Everything was fine until I mentioned that fact when he asked who I was. The secretary let out an audible gasp when I said that just before he sent me off for good. Was my first experience with prejudice. And I wasn't doing a thing other than delivering the paper. Paper boys had to step lively, didn't we just. :rolleyes:

eighty+
09-20-2015, 11:44 AM
Yeah But they were great time's when you look on back Them Cap'n Mac I remember I could Run like a Hare now I hobble with the aid of a Walking stick :eek: :eek: :cool: :cool: :cool::

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .....................Take 3 POZDRAWSKI's as I'm feeling generous :) :) :confused:

D Akey
09-20-2015, 12:23 PM
Yeah But they were great time's when you look on back Them Cap'n Mac I remember I could Run like a Hare now I hobble with the aid of a Walking stick :eek: :eek: :cool: :cool: :cool::

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .....................Take 3 POZDRAWSKI's as I'm feeling generous :) :) :confused:

Indeed, lad. I was glad to have had that experience of the whole lot as my back yard, along with getting fired from Fox. Sort of put me in good company, I would say. And early on too.

And after having seen The Godfather, I can kinda look back and see what may have prompted their warm embrace.

Anyway, it was one of those stories that leaves ya scratching your head, yet is hooked into the whole Hollywierd experience. At 9 years old I stepped into a movie story that had been going on since they invented motion pictures, hahaha. And here was me thinking the movies were all about Cowboys and Indians when it was actually about range wars.

Yes, Thanks for the PoseDrawSkis and I raise one in toast to those brave lads what used to deliver papers before adults moved in and took over. Was good exercise for sure, and fun. Wish ye were there, lad. You would have liked the spectacle of it, no doubt. Second toast to healthy young bodies that we had. And the third for . . . ummm. . . for the heck of it! Prost!

eighty+
09-20-2015, 02:21 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac when U get to my age Memories and Drawing are the only things that matter ok maybe this next one will suite U ;) :D:D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO

TIme I was in Bed :eek: HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE do think John Wayen would b any Good as POZDRAWSKI can he speak Polish ???

D Akey
09-20-2015, 03:13 PM
Well, pilgrim, I reckon he could parlay the PoseDrawSkis with the best of 'em. . . <spitooi!. . .Ding!>

Nice painting of a lad on 'is bike. Closest you could get to a paper boy's legs anymore. I don't know how you made your rounds, but I did on a 10 speed bike with the satchel that could go over your head like a poncho. Only I rigged it to me front handle bars held vertical by the handle of a croquet mallet. That way I could dip into the sack on the fly and toss it onto people's porches without stopping. Had to travel hills with the weight of about 40 papers. I must have been in pretty decent shape looking back.

I had heard that Ray Bradbury was a subscriber somewhere along my route, or had been before I started. Always wondered which house and whether I would meet him watering his lawn or something. Never happened. But it was a little color for the treks -- a brush with greatness in a very remote sense. Maybe he stopped the paper because it was rather pointless because the Farenheit 451 firemen would keep burning it daily before he could get to read it.

Well, paint on, lad. . .

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con circle up them thar wagons in Warsaw. . .Yeeooooo-ski!!!

eighty+
09-21-2015, 01:05 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac. No biking as had to do the rounds on foot. As to put the paper in the letter box in each house. As for bikes. The only speed you had was how hard U could pedal or later when in my teens a fixed wheel a smaller cog. There was a 3 speed bike with the gears in the back wheel hub I see ther is now over
Twenty speeds on bikes what a luxury :D:D:D. CIAO back to the walking stick. Ok
I'm thinking of getting a mobile which does about 8 mph. And goes in and out of shops ok HASTA LA VISTA
IVAYA. CON DIOS. SLAINTE. .......POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
09-21-2015, 04:11 AM
Hi Lizzie's Better half AL ok FINN CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..................POZDRAWSKI

BushcraftOnFire
09-21-2015, 05:25 AM
Nice one 80! I love the fog coming in over the mountains.. if he doesn't get out of there on his bike he won't be able to see anything in a few minutes!

eighty+
09-21-2015, 12:07 PM
hi Dave See you have got me started on Landscapes Thanks but back to a Portrait Ow AL will b OK as he's got he's Volksvagen Sleeper parked just round the Corner :D

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS ........SLAINTE........HOO ROO .........POZDRAWSKI

BushcraftOnFire
09-21-2015, 03:36 PM
HA! The guy in the portrait looks like a clown that just got out of Al's VW after his time at the circus! Just call them as I see them.. LOL!

eighty+
09-21-2015, 10:17 PM
Ho Ho. Ho. Yeah he could be. I'll ask him as U never know Dave ;):D:D:D:D:D. CIAO HASTA LA VISTA

Caesar
09-21-2015, 11:22 PM
Waiting for You to paint this absinthe-addicted couple, a quite interesting subject by an absolutely great master!

D Akey
09-22-2015, 02:32 AM
Well, you know what they say -- Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder. . .

Very famous painting that evokes in me a certain intrigue and sympathy and pulls me into their stories, owing to the character types and body languages and so on. I don't know that it's a bad lifestyle story, a cautionary tale as it were. I get that it's more of a slice of life. Living in the moment and being spent for whatever reason.

Certainly the viewer (in this case me) is able to extrapolate from this scene many diverse situations. But there's an inherent tension and relationship thing going on just by the artist's choice of subject. It's almost got a certain documentary journalistic quality that I think even Victor Hugo would have been intrigued by.

Photography can grab these moments and there's a sub-genre of it where those pics depict scenes from some harsher lifestyle. Those photos are usually much edgier. I think the paintings handle it in a kinder way, or at least there's a less dissipated spin available to the viewer. But if the viewer wanted to, they could give it the more "walking the edge of the precipice" interpretation.

You've done well with it for starts. Go man go!!!!!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con dramatics!

eighty+
09-22-2015, 05:44 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One I agree with you ok I have started working my way on the b/ground slowly getting in a Frency:eek::eek:

Hi Cap'n Mac yeah they took the Spanish Fly out of absinth in 1929 and brought in Coco Cola ;) :D:D:D but whats Victor Hugo got to do with it ???

I see He's elbow is slowly pushing her Absinth over !!!

pat1940
09-22-2015, 06:05 AM
WOW eighty, this is really good, done by the master, he will have to buy her another glass of wine lol, eighty will you check out 2 versions I have posted and let me know which one you like best, one is River Run and the other is Walking into Autumn, thanks

eighty+
09-22-2015, 06:09 AM
Ok Pat. Will do. CIAO

D Akey
09-22-2015, 06:40 AM
but whats Victor Hugo got to do with it ???

Yeah, these two, at least as far as I interpret it, seem to be emerging out of the conditions of his kinds of characters, folks from perhaps with a harder life, even seeking a numbness. You could look at this and make up all kinds of stories. All depends on how you interpret the painting I suppose. But that's what I meant by invoking Victor Hugo. Les Miserables and so forth. Different period, but that kind of turning the spotlight on social circumstances. And the woman, in my mind, could make a pretty fair Fontine, looks like she's been through the wringer some.

eighty+
09-22-2015, 09:42 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac just swotting up on Vic.Hugo quiet a bloke just as well he's not around now or they would have him Shot by a Drone :(:(:(:(:(:(

eighty+
09-23-2015, 02:08 AM
Hi I think I could do with a swig of Pernod now with a touch of canpari and a dash of Grendine ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

...............POZDRAWSKI

BushcraftOnFire
09-23-2015, 04:59 AM
Excellent use of color 80.. Not too much.. not too little! And I love the see through skirt effect.. well done!

eighty+
09-23-2015, 07:36 AM
Thanks Dave. I like your comment, And good crit is always welcom as well. CIAO. HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON DIOS ......SLAINTE..........POZDRAWSKI

gxhpainter2
09-23-2015, 07:51 AM
Eighty+ nice work on this, good modeling of the face and fabric. I agree with David you did a remarkable job on the skirt. great stuff as usual :cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
09-23-2015, 11:58 AM
Hi Gary sorry late replying Thanks glad U liked it CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...............POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
09-23-2015, 08:23 PM
You did a fine job on the two absinthe-addicted miserables.
Now I wonder who this little cinderella may ever be. Looking at the broom size she must be working for an Ogre at least!

eighty+
09-23-2015, 10:25 PM
Hail. O Caesar O Mighty One. thanks. I'm. Pleased. As I always liked Degas's work. Ok

As for the illasration by Victor. Hogo Should have read. ( The good Old days are coming back )

As he must have been in the same frame of mind as Dickens. About Child labour. Hence Scrooge

And Les misrabels. Scuse spelling just up. Brain still asleep ok. CIAO. STATTE. BBUONO. Si. ...... Si

IVAYA. CON DIOS. SLAINTE. "..............POZDRAWSKI

pat1940
09-24-2015, 03:02 AM
Great work as usual dear eighty, really like the colors in your adsinthe,-addicted yay the master:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
09-24-2015, 04:17 AM
Hi Pat yeah the colours are subdued as in those days it was Gaslight I can vaugely remember it in my grandmother's house i think it kept makeing a popping Noise

Ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..............POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
09-24-2015, 01:28 PM
Nice.

BushcraftOnFire
09-24-2015, 01:57 PM
Like the shoes very much 80.. but Cinderella is awesome! There's just something about B&W. Nice work on both

eighty+
09-24-2015, 09:23 PM
Hi. Dave yeah I should have finished the shoes last night but watched the telly instead. Silly

Bugger football holds sway for me :cool: As for Victor Hugo's. Little girl yes I agree with you

Black and white. Shows best the message that he was trying to convey Same as Dickens little

Matchstick girl. Ok CIAO. HASTA. LA VISTA. IVAYA. CON DIOS SLAINTE.....POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
09-25-2015, 12:13 AM
Ballet Shoes For Katie Coops :eek: ;) :D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...........POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
09-25-2015, 03:27 AM
Your legs must have made enormous progress if You decided to buy a pair of classical dancing shoes, altough You made the wrong choice for a masculine dancer .... LOL;):o

eighty+
09-25-2015, 05:43 AM
Hail O Caesar O MIGHTY One You had me Rolling on the floor Ho HO HO are well they say its good to laugh THANKS

BushcraftOnFire
09-25-2015, 09:45 AM
Another wonderful piece 80! I love the gesture in the drawing

eighty+
09-26-2015, 12:27 AM
Hi Dave thanks was a practise on line work ok which I wasn't to happy with I need more practice ok

this in the desert tried to use the waercolour brush as I'm at loss with it ??? ok

eighty+
09-26-2015, 03:05 AM
Hi Yeah He Liked it When he got there :confused: ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS....SLAINTE..............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
09-26-2015, 04:30 AM
Hi at the Opera Degas she reminds of the Canadien singer Ellen Shepiro ?? :confused: ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA....IVAYA CON DIOS.......POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
09-26-2015, 06:52 AM
. . .Or the American singer Barbara Streisand if the model in your version were a little slimmer. :rolleyes: "On a clear daaaaayyyyy. . . "

I like the drawing of the guy with the walking stick. Back before the turn of the last century, I would be that it could have been a common sight, passing someone on the road who looked like this.

Bonjour Monsieur LePloos!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/93/Gustave_Courbet_-_Bonjour_Monsieur_Courbet_-_Mus%C3%A9e_Fabre.jpg/1175px-Gustave_Courbet_-_Bonjour_Monsieur_Courbet_-_Mus%C3%A9e_Fabre.jpg

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con a Walking Stick!

eighty+
09-26-2015, 12:23 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac Barbara Streisand Sorry I always thought she was a Canadien plus I was thinking more Facial OK

As for Victor Hugo I don't think you'd have met many like him on The Road even if he was only posing for a Potograph nowerdays they ither plant tree's or

Have their names on building blocks to show who they were then, even if nobody cares now as they say pride becomes before a Fall :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS......SLAINTE .......................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
09-26-2015, 03:06 PM
Yeah I only Drink It ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO HASTA LA MUNANA ? IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..............POdrawKi

OK to Much JIm Bean as my Nieghbours are Back with the odd bottle for E+ :confused::confused::confused: ok

eighty+
09-26-2015, 03:30 PM
Hi. aL. Would U belive it. It's nearly 3,30am. And I 've drank half a bottle of Jim beam
Just about to pour a another double. I think U should have more holidays in Spain ;). :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
HASTA la Vista. iVaYa. Con DIOS SLAINTE. POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
09-26-2015, 03:52 PM
Cry-minoolli Mr Ploos!!!! They run out of absinthe again? What kinda joint they runnin' anyway?

Good to hear you're feeling merry. Not too much though, lad. You'll need some of that Jim Beam for your cornflakes on the morrow. . .

Posedrawski! y ˇVaya corn Flakes, matey!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::p:p:p:p:p:rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
09-26-2015, 04:36 PM
Steady yeah as a they say pissed as. a newt Ciao

eighty+
09-27-2015, 05:25 AM
Great excitement 200 yds to go Colman is leading but Beggs has put a spurt on and is closeing the crowd are going Bonkers as it llooks like it could be

A Draw the first time in this great Race's History there will be a lot of Guinness drunk tonight :eek::eek::eek: CIAO SLAINTE HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS

and 6 POZDRAWSKI's for the two Boy's

D Akey
09-27-2015, 09:58 AM
So what are they watching, Mr Ploos? A boat race? Gambling on dolphins? Europe is such an interesting place.

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con 10 quid to win!

eighty+
09-27-2015, 10:49 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac sorry you've Lost Pozdrawski came 3rd and the Bookie Yeats said you didn't place bet better luck next Time. Yeats the best Bookmaker's in all Ireland

eighty+
09-28-2015, 01:16 AM
Hi Three Dancers Degas CIAO HASTA LA VISA IVAYA CON DIOS ........SLAINTE ...............POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
09-28-2015, 02:41 AM
PoseDrawSki may need to be put out to stud. . .

So you think I'm a bad punter, is it? Check this out. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFk70q-R-F0

your Yeats is right poetic.

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con de Gas on high!

eighty+
09-28-2015, 08:33 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Sorry Couldn't get on Facebook ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS...SLAINTE ........... only 1/2 a POZDRAWSKI as he's tired after

That long Swim if it had been 250 yds shorter I would have won :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
09-28-2015, 01:34 PM
Hi would you belive it I see There 2 more of the same Lock by Constable 1 with a boat at the bottom and the other 1 with the Boat at the Top ok CIAO

D Akey
09-28-2015, 03:57 PM
Grand ta see ya oot an' aboot -- leastwise in yer paintin's, Jimmay. Good stoof, oh aye. . .

An, just fer the record. . . it's no facebook what blocked yer from viewing the punter. This an eyeewtoob-YouTube thingie-mabobber. . .

Bein' a Brit an' all, ye probably missed the fine art of kickin' a football, yankee style an how ye can muff it oop before yer peers -- a character buildin affair. . .

eighty+
09-29-2015, 01:20 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac just been back to Utube that I coundn't see on my IPad yes Bonjour Mr Gustave Courbet oui cest si moi J'espere une Anglais ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO

eighty+
09-29-2015, 06:03 AM
Hi At The Opera FINN ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVATA CON DIOS ....SLAINTE.........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
09-29-2015, 11:34 AM
Hi Just Playing OK CIAO SLAINTE

Caesar
09-29-2015, 10:12 PM
A lot of interesting new pieces. The singer with artificial lighting is incredible, fantastic. Most probably from Degas or maybe from Toulouse-Lautrec, but made with Your own approach and signature. I see You also have fun with stencils, like the children, which is good news ... LOL:o;)

D Akey
09-30-2015, 01:09 PM
Well now, laddie. . . if ye be horsin' aroond wif bright colors, here be a musical interlude that should get yer feet movin' -- get ye some exercise and a wee bit o' snap ta yer battery. . . so shine up yer pattent leather wellies and whistle fer tha stretch. . . time for the Ploos Boos ta head OOPTOWN!!!!!

YouTube again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPf0YbXqDm0

(Make sure yer pic is large and yer sound be oop)

justjean
09-30-2015, 01:29 PM
Always a joy to pop in and see your great images, Mr Ploos

eighty+
09-30-2015, 02:10 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One. Yeah trying tools. But not stencils. I don't know the name it's called but it's the little square in the corner ok.

Hi Cap'n Mac. Thanks for the link as there is some tuts from S.O. S thats if I can follow him. As its to fast
Ok but will try.

Hi Jean. Thanks for popping in special the last one. I got giddy spinning the wheel and forgot to place
My bet:D:D:D

Ok to You all. Ciao. HASTA LA VISTA. IVAYA CON DIOS.....SLAINTE ........ POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-01-2015, 12:54 AM
Thanks. Cap't. Mac. Ok I think I'll grab the 1st. 2 But think it will be the 1with the car. Minus. The band
As his face looks. Clearer. To my old eye's ok. CIAO. HASTA. LA. VISTA IVAYA CON. DIOS. SLAINTE

.................POZDRAWSKI Time. For my. Cornflake's as just. Up. Nearly. Mid day:cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
10-01-2015, 08:28 AM
Ok I'm green So what its in fashion now. But I think Caesar has enticed my Butler away with Higher Wages and some Cinzano :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

D Akey
10-01-2015, 09:24 AM
Thanks. Cap't. Mac. Ok I think I'll grab the 1st. 2 But think it will be the 1with the car. Minus. The band
As his face looks. Clearer. To my old eye's ok. CIAO. HASTA. LA. VISTA IVAYA CON. DIOS. SLAINTE

.................POZDRAWSKI Time. For my. Cornflake's as just. Up. Nearly. Mid day:cool::cool::cool:

OK, I removed Mr Mars and Co. Just waking up myself and the coffee hasn't kicked in yet.

I think your old wrinkled retainer is looking particularly green.

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con Verde!

Caesar
10-01-2015, 09:22 PM
Dear ATPlus, is it You completely shaved in this last portrait or a young maid (comparatively) You took on to replace Your butler? LOL:o;)

eighty+
10-01-2015, 10:40 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One. Yeah man. It's all stytems. Go. Now if I can last the pace. ;). :D:D:D

STATTE. BBUONO ..Si....Si. ..SLAINTE............ POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-02-2015, 03:43 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Do you like my new ButLer'es ;);) :D:D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS ...SLAINTE..........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-02-2015, 10:24 AM
Hi In the BATH Degas Starter No1 ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ....................POZDRAWSKI

justjean
10-02-2015, 11:35 AM
Did you maybe mix the butler up with the French maid LOL, but whatever the case both are great Mr Ploos :)

eighty+
10-02-2015, 12:32 PM
Hello. jean. Thanks. How's your moving going now. Or are you. In your new place and settled in with
your rocking chair and a large brandy;):D:D:DOk I'm. Watching. Football with a large. Bourbon ok

CIAO. HASTA. LA VISTA. IVAYA CON DIOS. ..SLAINTE........POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
10-02-2015, 04:35 PM
Good stuff Mr Ploos.

I can't help boot notice tha' there's one handy bath tob design. Not so likely to slip. Good stretch for the hamstrings as well, Jimmay. . .

I think we should repackage 'em and sell 'em as home gym baths, where ye can do your work out and shower all at the same time. Oh aye, there'll be a fortune in it for sure.

PoseDrawSki! y ˇVaya con pickin' POVs!

Caesar
10-02-2015, 11:35 PM
Fine new ones! I love the lady drawing a circle with the chalk. exactly the attire i appreciate the most for doing it ... ;):oLOL

eighty+
10-02-2015, 11:49 PM
Ow. IS that what she's doing I did wonder Caesar. ;) :D:D:D. CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si....Si

SLAINTE. .........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-03-2015, 04:06 AM
Hi Women in the Bath Degas FINN OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS ......SLAINTE...........POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
10-03-2015, 06:41 AM
Excellent bathing scene painting in Your fantastic interpretation!

BushcraftOnFire
10-03-2015, 07:39 AM
Nicely done 80!! Your work is exquisite as usual!

eighty+
10-03-2015, 09:52 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One what more can I say ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D Thanks

Hi David pleased U Liked it as after Painting your Barn I know you've got a good eye :cool::cool:

To U Both HASTA LA VISTA STATTE BBUONO ..Si...Si IVAYA CON DIOS ...SLAINTE .....................POZDRAWSKI :confused: :)

eighty+
10-04-2015, 03:10 AM
Hi The lock FINN ok ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS.......SLAINTE.....................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-04-2015, 06:19 AM
Hi getting close to the big match England V Australia ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS ...SLAINTE..........POZDRAWSKI

BushcraftOnFire
10-04-2015, 07:20 AM
They definitely look better with faces than without :p

eighty+
10-04-2015, 09:19 AM
Yeah Dave they didn't know where their were going ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS ...SLAINTE.............POZDRAWSKI

JOSEPHINE.EARP
10-04-2015, 10:59 AM
Hi, I just love your work, the canal scenes are excellent. Looking forward to more of these.Best wishes Jo

eighty+
10-04-2015, 12:10 PM
Hi Jo. Sorry I tried. To find. Tnartist Utube but no joy. IM not up to Utube ok. As I like your stormy

Sea. Ok. CIAO. HASTA La VISTA. IVAYA. CON DIOS.......SLAINTE "........POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
10-05-2015, 12:11 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4FZ3I1XdF8

I didn't know it was a person. Here ya go.

eighty+
10-05-2015, 01:51 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks thats a great help :cool::cool::cool: CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

Sorry Enstien:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
10-05-2015, 04:31 AM
Hi got to hurry as shops will close 4.0oc ok CIAO

joey_matthews
10-05-2015, 02:07 PM
What a fun set of sketches and doodles, I have to be honest - I only made it to page three but right up to that point I really liked what I saw.

Caesar
10-05-2015, 09:53 PM
After greeting M. Courbet You had good time with Albert I see, hopefully not to ask him to explain You about layers, blending and recording on Artrage space-time. What a lovely playful thread You are managing, dear pal! The lady too seems pleasantly surprised.

eighty+
10-05-2015, 10:58 PM
Hi. Joey. Thanks for looking in. The 1st three blimey that was when I was young :D:D:D:DD

Hail O. Caesar. o Mighty One. Yeah was hard talking to Albert we were just a space apart :confused:

Ok got to hurry got tobe at the Doc's at 10.10am. For A Flu. Jab Ok. To U both CIAOs HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON. DIOS. SLAINTE"................POZDRAWSKIE

eighty+
10-06-2015, 04:11 AM
Hi Had My Flu Jab and they checked my Blood Pressure to see if I was still alive alivo Yup all Ok I'm still with you !! ??? ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ................................POZDRAWSKI do U think my Polish is getting any Better ???:cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
10-06-2015, 08:10 AM
Well done, Mr Ploos. Staying healthy, now that's the ticket.

Nice paintings.

eighty+
10-06-2015, 08:27 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Yeah they are determined to keep me Alive don't know what The Reaper will think :eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool: ;);):D:D:D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON DIOS Mes Ami SLAINTE ..........................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
10-06-2015, 08:48 AM
Nice job on the caricature.

I'm also looking at the one you did of Einstein. Clever use of the paint tube or whatever that tool is. Has a sort of Van Gogh paint stroke sensibility.

I wonder what would happen if you saved that and took another copy and took the palette knife to it and smooshed the paint around like in that video tutorial of the ocean wave that Josephine was doing. I myself haven't tried that technique. But you seem half way there and could find out if it suits you or not.

Because of having painted in the real world, smooshing paint around was always a very dicey proposition. But in the virtual world it looks like the excess paint that's thick as icing on a birthday cake, just handily disappears into a thin layer that doesn't get in the way.

So what I'm saying is you may have two paintings in Einstein rather than one. But it's all relative I suppose. Just a theory.

eighty+
10-06-2015, 09:44 AM
Hi. Cap'n Mac. Yeah i did try with with pallet knife but made it to smooth so went back to the tube the original Must. BE. Trad. I remember a artist Yanky think name gruin who painted with thick paint
And it was amazing. I look. See if Ir can find it ok. CIAO. HASTA LA VISTA. IVAYA. CON DIOS
..................SLAINTE......".POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-07-2015, 12:41 AM
hi My copy of Yoann's Charlie Dance FINN ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA.. IVAYA CON DIOS ....SLAINTE.................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-07-2015, 01:36 AM
Hi CAP'N Mac tried as U said I went on hard edge Smear pressure 5 ok see what U think at least its taken the Tube look away CIAO

Caesar
10-07-2015, 01:49 AM
WOW! Doeing the same homeworks I see ... LOL:o;) We got YoannLori's flu I'm afraid. Is Albert helping You with layers and blending modes? It looks like You are practicing with his head .... :D:o

eighty+
10-07-2015, 03:47 AM
Wow thanks thats all we need O Mighty One FLU at least I had a Flu jab Yesturday so touch Wood I'll b OK :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO STATTE BBUONO...Si...Si

SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

YoannLori
10-07-2015, 04:12 AM
Hello eighty +,

You've reproduce my artworks pretty damn well !!! ... and you did it a lot faster that I did ! Amazing job ! Keep them coming ! ;)

eighty+
10-07-2015, 06:30 AM
Hi Yoann yeah but I can sit all day andyour the Master where I only Copy what U have done so I don't have to Think if you know what I mean ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...........................POZDRAWSKI AND THANKS AGAIN ITS A GREAT HELP TO ME YOANN

BushcraftOnFire
10-07-2015, 12:31 PM
Nice 80!!! I think you have found a niche!!

Caesar
10-07-2015, 10:16 PM
You didn't miss a hit and Yoann became only Your latest great master to loot for Your stunning re-interpretations! Intriguing and amusing!