PDA

View Full Version : Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

D Akey
06-07-2015, 01:10 AM
Not only was Kilroy here, you got him to pose for you. :p

I have no idea what the problem was you experienced, but I hope you get it sorted. :rolleyes:

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
06-07-2015, 01:14 AM
hi yes that is a quick sketch and its come through ok ........ ok I'll haveanother go

eighty+
06-07-2015, 01:57 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac The problem is I can't get the pictures threw it keeps coming up with a Red dot I see that Wagner come through ok but not the Last ones

eighty+
06-07-2015, 02:03 AM
See thats come Through ok ??? why not the lastest??? :(:(:(:(:(:(

D Akey
06-07-2015, 05:53 AM
I'm stumped. Hope you get it working. No idea about the rest of it. Maybe there's a red dot because the Japanese just bought it? See, Mr Ploos. They collect lots of western art. And you got sucked into the vortex. Hope your prices go up accordingly. . .

So it's merely an uploading to the forums issue? Maybe you should ask HannahRage the forums admin. Just address it to: HannahRage

eighty+
06-07-2015, 12:07 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac I've taken a Photo to show U the Red dot ok see if U can make sense of it now ok Ciao :( :( :( :( :( :(

eighty+
06-07-2015, 12:31 PM
HI CAP'N Mac ok here's another one ok Ciao IVAYA CON DIOS

D Akey
06-07-2015, 04:45 PM
Well, Mr Ploos, right off the bat, I would guess that your file is too big for an upload and/or it's the wrong file format. It looks like an exclamation point inside a red dot which means something got flagged as wrong and not working. Not sure what, since all that error info that's popping up would mean something to programmers which I'm not.

It looks like it's roughly 5.5 mb which is HUGE!!!!! not for a pic file, but for this forum. (In the past the max size was like 256kb, although this forum software seems to compress images that are within a certain range so as to bother with making it fit. I would suspect that in cases where there's so much extra info, that it would not resemble the original well enough.)

I think what happened is that in your excitement for using layers, you didn't flatten the image into a simple jpg. Unless you are working at way bigger dimensions horizontally and vertically than you've done in the past, it's probably that you have all your layers still in the document. And if that's the case it wouldn't be a jpg file. I think those have to be flat. You can have layers in certain formats, including the native one that ArtRage uses, and you may be trying to upload one of those that it won't accept until converted. That's another possibility.

Save your pic under a different name and then try exporting it as a jpg. If that's not it, we'll try something else.

Here are the file formats it will take. I don't see anything about max file size:
Valid file extensions: arscript bmp col cpr doc gif jpe jpeg jpg pdf png prs psd stk txt

eighty+
06-07-2015, 11:38 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac Ok I've changed the name and it looks as if its come through ok we wil see CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZ DRAW HOPE ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
06-08-2015, 12:07 AM
ok another old that wouldn't go through yesturday but ok today:confused::confused::confused::confused::conf used::confused:

D Akey
06-08-2015, 02:30 AM
Glad you got them to post in the forum. Good on ye laddie.

So what did you do differently? Anything? Reduce the size? Save it in a different format that's compatible?

Anyway, looking great!

¡Vaya con PoseDrawSki!

eighty+
06-08-2015, 03:46 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Year working fine now think it might B something to do with Microsoft ?? as during the day I clicked for windows 10 which comes in july so they tell me

And last thing when closeing they done an upgrade and every worked this morning oK :confused: ;) :D :D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

LOOKS like we might have Anoher Suisse Tennis CHampoin :):):):):):):):):)

D Akey
06-08-2015, 04:46 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Year working fine now think it might B something to do with Microsoft ?? as during the day I clicked for windows 10 which comes in july so they tell me

And last thing when closeing they done an upgrade and every worked this morning oK :confused: ;) :D :D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

LOOKS like we might have Anoher Suisse Tennis CHampoin :):):):):):):):):)

Glad to hear it about the pics uploading fine. It shall remain forever (to me anyway) a mystery.

As to the Swiss getting another tennis champion, it's all the butter churning -- builds up the arm muscles, don't ya know. Not a Swiss Miss this time, eh? This time it's a Swiss Bullseye. Chocolate for EVERYBODY!!!!!! So is that a pic of the Champ? These atheletic champions seem to be getting younger every year, the older I get it seems. . .

PoseDrawSki!!!!! y ¡Vaya con yodeling!

eighty+
06-08-2015, 09:01 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Yeah I thought Djokervic Would lose I've been Watching this bloke ( SAM WAWRINKA) and he looked Strong ok yep all ok now gave me a chance too clear

my starter's CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...........POZ --DRAW-- TENNIS :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
06-08-2015, 12:54 PM
Hi A quick Starter no1 ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO . .................POZDRAWSKI :):)

eighty+
06-08-2015, 11:36 PM
Hi Blue Sky but Cloud maybe Rain later still windy ok Ciao IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
06-09-2015, 01:19 AM
Hi I've taken the 2nd Bang away if thats what it called ok Ciao SLAINTE

Enug
06-09-2015, 02:42 AM
Looks better without it whatever it's called. :) Beautiful shiny hair, she must eat lot's of veggies. ;)

eighty+
06-09-2015, 02:53 AM
Hi June I thought the IRISH only eat tatties ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D Thats wot I Eard :eek:

eighty+
06-09-2015, 05:00 AM
Scuse Moi Playing with my Birthday Toys :eek: :eek: :eek: ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
06-09-2015, 10:03 AM
Ok having fun with Dumier ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO .....................POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
06-09-2015, 09:33 PM
I'm sure You have a real affinity with M. Daumier, dear Ploos! Lots of nice children all over your garden! :D:cool:

eighty+
06-10-2015, 02:25 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yeah Thanks but I've got to go back and finish the chess game done by a Countrywomen of yours Sofonisba Anguissola

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO...Si..........Si.....SLAINTE .....................POZDRAWSKI :cool::cool:

D Akey
06-10-2015, 01:30 PM
Looks like you're doing the stables as the horse wins the Triple Crown for the first time in 30 odd years. Nice one, Mr Ploos! If the Ploos Boos is out of commission getting serviced, find yourself a good stout horse and off ye get on your sketching rounds.

Go Man Go!!!!!!!!!

Posedrawski, y ¡Vaya con turning the straw!

eighty+
06-10-2015, 02:32 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac. Sounds good but I've got stuck with the Italien sister's between the telly. And dozing

It's taking me longer then I thought. did think it would B done to night but it looks like I will B

Lucky if I Finnish it tomorrow night Ok. Ciao. IVAYA. CON DIOS SLAINTE. ...POZ---DRAW----DOZ

eighty+
06-11-2015, 02:34 AM
Yeah Cap'n Mac I heard it ! the Ref has blown for Half Time I wonder If they've got the lemon's as my mouth is dry all that running maybe they'll take it easy in the 2nd half

as their are already 6 goals up I think they must be on Striod's ?????? :eek: :( :( :( CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ............POZE DRAW Half time

Do U think Cap'n I can Dodge doing the Table cloth otherwise I don't think I'll get Finished today OK :cool::cool:

eighty+
06-11-2015, 09:01 AM
HI A quick Practise Starter ..........FINN Ok IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE...............PoZDRAWSKI

eighty+
06-11-2015, 11:14 AM
HI I've just beat the Deadline OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .................... POZDRAWSKI

justjean
06-11-2015, 10:30 PM
Great goings on with the paintings Mr Ploos :D

eighty+
06-12-2015, 03:57 AM
HI Jean Yeah have a hard job keeping awake thou, ok this one we make U laugh

Me on the Banjo Groune as the Sun sink's in the west Having Fun with Sticker's having just found them ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO JEAN IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...............POZE--DRAW-- SKI

justjean
06-12-2015, 04:32 AM
:D :D :D :D looks like they have you pinned in and yes stickers are fun

eighty+
06-12-2015, 04:53 AM
Thanks Jean I must admit I went a bit Mad like a man with no arm's ;) :D :D :D CIAO

Enug
06-12-2015, 02:02 PM
Well, Mr.Ploos, you got me googling. Now I know all about Banjo Groyne and Madeira Drive!:)

Good pic of you. :p:p

Caesar
06-12-2015, 09:26 PM
I'm curious to know who won the chess game now. You look brave as the only castle wall defender. The only bajo I see though is the one You put on Your head after removing its neck. Or is it a mandolino You took back from Your recent visit in Italy? :oLOL
As a curiosity, the first women known to be more or less renown paintresses (in Europe at least) were most likely three Italians, from Renaissance to Baroque, i.e. Artermisia Gentileschi, Sofonisba Anguissola (You cited and got inspiration from) and Rosalba Carriera. In the second part of the XVIII century also Angelika Kaufmann, a Swiss paintress. In the last century and half (and quite fortunately) lots of fantastic paintresses and artists, the feminine side in a way, appeared to add and provide a quantum leap of genius and delight to the art universe.

eighty+
06-13-2015, 05:07 AM
HAIL O Caesar O Mighty One Sorry I was in Moscow with Oscar ok, yes The Oldest Sister Won as her sister's Are not up to her standered Yet ok

As to the Banjo Groyne (thanks to June I can spell Groyne :D ) it was a Photo taken on Christmas Day by my nieghbours who took me down to the Beach

and as you can see I went mad with Sticker's ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO....Si .....Si ..SLAINTE.................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
06-14-2015, 04:20 AM
Hi Roscoe and Cousin FINN with a lot of hacking and Bashing ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
06-14-2015, 07:18 AM
In The Good old Days Yeah we had Haystacks great fun before Telly was heard of OK ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE....POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
06-14-2015, 02:02 PM
OW The Joy's of feeling The salt Water on my leg's and around my toes would do them the world of Good Yeah ....CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .....POZDRAWSKI

MIGHT be Alfred Sisley ???

eighty+
06-15-2015, 12:52 AM
Hi A Quickie as got to go to the Shops before they close or Starve CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI :D :D :D

eighty+
06-15-2015, 12:47 PM
Hi Yeah I think Sir David and I parted Company somewhere along the Line ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE .............POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
06-16-2015, 12:05 AM
WOW. Fantastic new additions! Don't forget the suntan lotion on the beach! How's the water for a bath over there? Here's already good enough, just a bit fresher than full Summer.

eighty+
06-16-2015, 03:52 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One the only chance for A bathe will be in a Bath-Tub where the Sun doesn't Shine but thanks but won't need the Suntan Lotion ;) :D :D :D

OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO......Si...........Si .............SLAINTE.............................. ....POZDRAWSKI

OK Just Finished SIR David Wilkie as I found a better Picture to copy so I'm much happier with the result pity I didn't find in the first place would saved a lot of Time OK

eighty+
06-16-2015, 05:57 AM
Hi Quick Starter Not sure of Artist Think Wilkie as I''ve been looking at his stuff Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE >>>...........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
06-16-2015, 11:17 AM
Hi I found out who the Artist is ok Berth Morisot Woman at her Toilette ok Ciao IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
06-16-2015, 12:51 PM
Hi ok Time for Bed ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ............................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
06-17-2015, 02:48 AM
hi the moret bridge in the sun somewhere in france ?? ok ciao ivaya con dios slainte pozdrawski

eighty+
06-17-2015, 03:35 PM
Hi up late watching the Football Girl's that no 7 the Swiss couldn't hold her think She's been watching the Worlds best Player the Dutchman

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE .............POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
06-17-2015, 08:03 PM
Frome the dame boudoir to France and Holland landscapes You overfly any lovely scene with your brush. well done!

eighty+
06-18-2015, 04:40 AM
Hail O Ceasar O Mighty One Thank U I alway Try to do my best ;) :D But It don't always Work :eek::eek::cool::cool::cool::cool: Go Man Go POZDRAWSKI

Ok one to make Pat Laugh reminds me of a Bond film if U know what i mean Caesar ;) :D ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO..Si....Si.........SLAINTE and our old Mate POZDRAWSKI

gxhpainter2
06-18-2015, 06:42 AM
was time to check in with you eighty+ and what a reward, your painting skills have really moved up a notch or two, l really like your landscapes.. but your portrait copies are remarkable as well...:):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
06-19-2015, 12:34 AM
Thanks gxh yeah I do like To do Townscapes now and again as their static ok I have looked
At The twin towers yes I think. Caesar hit the nail on the head so to speak ;). :D :D :D. Maybe
By the time I reach the ton I'll begin to get to grips with my computer as at the moment it just laughs.
And hides things to make me seach knowing. I'll never find them till years later like Juz brushes
In stickes. :D:D:D:D:mad: Ok CIAO. Thanks for Looking. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE

eighty+
06-19-2015, 03:58 AM
Yeah I only could swim in a bath-tub Now ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ....................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
06-20-2015, 01:30 PM
And Bob said if U want a Sun in the Sky U just put one ...and the little Tree said I've got my Roots in so I'm not going anywhere so the Cow jumped over the Moon :D :D :D :D :D D

D Akey
06-21-2015, 10:29 AM
The problem is that the cow jumped over the moon but was invited to a BBQ straight into the sun.

Where's my "What's this here sauce?" and a knife and fork. Still can't get over that you call is Werster Sauce when it's spelled Worcestershire sauce. But you guys have your own ways. . .

Anyway, get back in the saddle, lad! Punch them doggies! Brand them Paintin's. . . It be comin' from the Bar 80+ Rancho. . . YeeeeHAAAaawww!!!!!!!!

Go man Go GO GOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come Saltana! Hi Ho Cornflakes! AWAAAAAAYYYYYYYY! Return with us now to those thrilling days when Mr Ploos would turn to his ArtRageous Companions, Old Paints, and say, "Bugger all, I'm bushed. . . Wonder if there's a game on -- let them run around a while. . . " <Cue the William Tele on BBC 4.5>

eighty+
06-22-2015, 01:31 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac so your back from holiday then ;) :confused: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D yeah been on Porridge as had ron out of Milk and cornflakes with water is a no go but passible with

Porridge :eek::D:D ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .................POZDRAWSKI

Enug
06-22-2015, 02:20 AM
Great work Mr. Ploos - I love it. Gt.grandkids? HOO ROO!!!:o:o

Caesar
06-22-2015, 09:37 PM
I'd rather say grand-grand kids, dear June, considering the venerable age of ATPloos ... LOL:o;) Hey mate, You are always fantastic indeed! Love Your boundless raids and blitzkriegs!

eighty+
06-23-2015, 05:11 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One thanks just up and having a Bloody Mary with Jean but no Vodka to help me come too :eek::eek: watched the Canadien Girls beat the Suisse Girls

Some Gate 54,000 fantastico I see Pirlo is off to the Yankee Land then ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO...Si....Si ...SLAINTE........POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
06-23-2015, 05:50 AM
.... Pirlo not yet gone, maybe on January 2016 ... anyway, as Juventus, we're working to reinforce the team anyway and a few good hits so far, both some young and very promising talents talents and Kedhira, Mandzukic and a couple more hits to come, hopefully. We expect to be even more competitive on the next Champions League and to be lucky enough to repeat the final! Italy will have to make soon recourse to Marco Verratti at and after the nations European competition, You know him? The short guy playing in the Paris Saint German as middlefield, with Ibrahimovic, Cavani, Thiago Motta, Pastore and few others ... after all there's no other young Pirlo available around at the moment. :(

eighty+
06-23-2015, 08:08 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yes I was Dissapointed with Juv in the Final they didn't get into the game at all I think the early goal shook them and I thought the laft winger

for Barca had the Game of his Life one Player who baffles me is Ibrahimovic who is World Class but doesn't seem to settle ??? ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

STATTE BBUONO........Si........Si ..........SLAINTE................POZDRAWSKI

justjean
06-23-2015, 09:17 AM
Great texture in the sky, sun and those tree roots along with the lovely painting of the kids next door (?) Mr Ploos and then to round it all out I hope your not sharing those BM's minus the boose with the young lad ;)

eighty+
06-23-2015, 12:00 PM
Hi Jean Yeah he said I like a touch of orange with my Vodka ;) :D :D :D :D D :D :D CIAO JEAN IVAYA CON DIOS and for your Irish Blood SLAINTE :cool::cool:

D Akey
06-24-2015, 02:09 AM
I heard about the ritual of giving the lad a first sip of beer or whatever. I'm sure they were as curious as I was. And the flavor is probably somewhat shocking for those very young taste buds as I recall. I still rather recall, having the memory jarred by your painting, I didn't quite know what the objective appeal was when I was a tyke. I just remember it being a strong flavor. I think this is somewhat universal in one form or another -- a kid wanting to be just like grandpa or whoever. And there's the real appeal. I have to say, you and the lad make for a great iconic picture.

Go man go!!!!!!

Posedrawski! y ¡Vaya con Fluids!

eighty+
06-24-2015, 05:07 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac yeah Smoking as well I remember took me 50 year's to pack it up as for Booze I'm almost TT now ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D ok CIAO IVAYA CON SLAINTE

POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
06-24-2015, 09:12 PM
Wonderful painting Dr. Ploos! I see you provide beer treatment to youngsters and kids! LOL:eek::o;)

D Akey
06-25-2015, 02:42 AM
Porridge. Good for the gullet. I have some meself from time to time even though I rarely have breakfast. By porridge you mean oatmeal, right?

Anyway, looking good, Mr Ploos!

Posedrawski! y ¡Vaya con joie de vivre!

justjean
06-25-2015, 02:47 AM
Great painting Mr Ploos, not sure if that young fellow is laughing or thinking that rather liquid porridge tastes awful, :D

eighty+
06-25-2015, 05:40 AM
Hi. Jean. The two extremes one just starting. And one waiting for his mate the reaper

;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D. CIAO. IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE".... ........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
06-25-2015, 12:10 PM
Playing with Layer's on the Ipad ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Enug
06-25-2015, 02:12 PM
Very interesting work on the horse and jockey - I like it very much - gives it movement. :)

Caesar
06-25-2015, 08:02 PM
After the bad figure of both our soccer youngsters to the European Championship (just like in Brasil our grown up players), we should both turn "to horse based sports" (ippica in Italian, the idiomatic sentence meaning a drastic change of activity due to poor results of our performace; incidentally sports where the horse is supposed to have the basic hard job rather than You ;)). I notice you already did!;):oLOL

eighty+
06-26-2015, 01:53 AM
Hello My name is Mary I'm just 9 days Young my dad is John and Mum is Aoife and my older Sister Juliet but then You've already met her ok I'll see U again when

its my Birthday Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE :):):):):):):):)

justjean
06-26-2015, 09:38 AM
Hi Ya Mary, you are so soft and sweet :):)

eighty+
06-26-2015, 12:36 PM
Hi Jean Yeah when We're at our Best all soft and Dimple :) :):):):):):):):):):):):):) Ciao IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
06-27-2015, 01:57 AM
Hello My name is Mary I'm just 9 days Young my dad is John and Mum is Aoife and my older Sister Juliet but then You've already met her ok I'll see U again when

its my Birthday Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE :):):):):):):):)

Very sweet, Mr Ploos, and Congrats!!!!!! And WELCOME Mary!!!!! A real darlin' and with all these kids portraits and family additions, it makes me wonder who put the ploos in Mr Ploos! It be the Ploos family to be sure. . . .

You done a fine pic for her parents and of course herself, when she can actually see. But that'll be coming shortly. Best get the piñatas ready.

POSEDRAWSKI! y ¡Vaya con los bebes!

eighty+
06-27-2015, 10:47 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac. Yeah should have finished Mary Friday night but the flower patterns on her jump suit
And the shawl thought I'd leave to Saturday ok so now I've done the flowers. And had a go at the
Shawl. .? Only hope it will look like a wooly shawl. :D. Ok. So only her face and hands to do but got
Bogged Down with Gwen. And the telly ok with luck hope to clear them today. Ok

June. ....Caesar sorry I get confused easy it's my age U know otherwise I'll plead insanity ;) :D:D:D

To. U all. CIAO. IVAYA CON. DIOS. SLAINTE...........I see Juv as had a clear out :cool:

eighty+
06-28-2015, 02:45 AM
Hi up Late had my pills and cornflakes but no Banana as Didn't get to the shop :- (( :- (( OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ............... Pozdrawsk ;) :D :D

eighty+
06-28-2015, 11:05 AM
Hi My Gwen John ok as I've moved away From Gwen's self-Portrait ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ............................POZDRAWSKI :) :)

D Akey
06-28-2015, 01:38 PM
Ah, we Mary looks grand. . . could even say she was a baby grand. . . or a great grand. Bet she makes the best music ever to certain ears.

As to the lady in the very Victorian get oop. . . I like it. And I know how tiresome some things are to paint, but in the case of her hand, you may want to consider it less of a total shape (legit in some styles) and think of it more in terms of planes, in a sculptural way. I think it could do with a wee bit more form. But that was way before my time and she may have overused her backhand and it became misshapen as a result of applying strict discipline to them what's chose to ignore the line of propriety and good manners.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you at least got some food. I'm trying to pass a kidney stone and I've come to realize that eating is for sissies. Drinking water, and lemonade, and a few choice meds, that's the breakfast for me. Then when I do pig out on a meal after having to make a trip to the bathroom about 35 times a day, and having to piss in a coffee strainer, a normal meal does taste good I dare say. But I'm mostly on porridge and water (by porridge I mean oatmeal), so we're on the same menu. Paint on MacDuff!

Posedrawski! y ¡Rollin' with the Stones, muchacho!

eighty+
06-29-2015, 12:16 AM
Hi Cap'n MaC yeah Kidney Stones put me in Hospital for 2 weeks on drugs very painful then when woke one morning gone no pain they said its gone down into

your bladder you can go home but like U had to Pee threw a Sieve and when it come out it was the size of 1/4 of a peanut like a cluster of brown suger :D:D :cool::cool::

ok I've had a go at Gwen's hand see if u think its better ok i see she had a pash on Rodin then !!! when she was in her Prime ;) :D:D ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS Machacho

SLAINTE ..............POZE DRAW STONE's :eek::eek::eek:

eighty+
06-29-2015, 03:48 AM
Hi My Uncle Rennie as I imagined him was blinded in a gas attack in the 1st war and as far as I know Lived in Aberdeen in Scotland came from a large Family in Edinburgh

7 children 3 boys 4 Girls ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ......................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
06-29-2015, 04:28 AM
Hi My Gwen John ok as I've moved away From Gwen's self-Portrait ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ............................POZDRAWSKI :) :)

Howdy Mr Ploos. . . Yeah, it's better but this set of illustrations grabbed from somewhere on the internet has a general idea of the kind of structure I'm suggesting when you're around at it. Your source picture/artist probably didn't use this kind of thinking, or maybe they did. But it's a good rule of <*ahem*> thumb for getting the hand sorted. After that you can then do as you please and it ought to hold the form.

http://imgs.steps.dragoart.com/how-to-draw-realistic-hands-draw-hands-step-19_1_000000065617_3.jpg

So your Uncle Rennie was blinded in WWI. Very sad and unfortunate. What an awful time on earth for those blokes with mustard gas being freely used and all. I can't even imagine. Well, that's a dandy picture you made of him. Truly.

When I first read your post with the pic, I thought you were playing with the name "Renoir" for Uncle Rennie. It does have a little bit of the look of him from the few pics I've seen of him.

Right then. . . off ya get.

Posedrawski! y ¡Vaya con mas y mas, more & more!

eighty+
06-30-2015, 05:28 AM
hi Cap'n Mac yeah I went to Loomis for hands having looked decided it was too booring and I was to old to start farting around with Hands ok You'll just to put up with

My painting of hands :D:D ok so here's a little tree as was much easy-a to do then hands ;););):D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO keep smiling machacho IVAYA CON DIOS

SLAINTE ...............POZ -DRAW -SKI :cool::cool:

D Akey
06-30-2015, 06:20 AM
Here's a family tree for your viewing pleasure, since hands bore ya. . . more up your alley with all your family pics. . .

Somebody else's family, but ya moost admit, it be most non-Loomis yet handy enoof. . . oh aye. . . (it no be mine though it do say Mac. . . not me tho, amigo. . .)

Putting in the link in case someone wants to find the original place from whence I copped it:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/25/27/3a/25273acfdc30c93f441b77f1c13d1310.jpg

Draw Pose Ski!!!!! y ¡Vaya con kid's school tempera!

eighty+
06-30-2015, 10:55 AM
Yeah I like that.Cap'n Mac More my style They don't tell us Much do they. Must be Irish ;):D:D:D:D:D:D;). Ciao. IVAYA Con DIOS mon amigo. SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

justjean
06-30-2015, 04:48 PM
Great lot of painting going on here Mr Ploos, love the shawl and the little suit of Mary's and of course that little face peeking out :)

eighty+
06-30-2015, 11:32 PM
Hello jean thanks pleased. You liked Mary yeah she'll be a stunner in her primal also the shawl
As was worried when doing it wondering how it would look but now when I look at it I'm quiet chuffed
Jean. Ok. CIAO. IVAYA CON. DIOS. SLAINTE

Caesar
07-01-2015, 01:47 AM
Always plenty of enjoyable paintings! :cool:

eighty+
07-01-2015, 02:07 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One there's so much going on these days what with the girls fooball in Canada now tennis and the Tour d'France I'm finding it hard to paint my little

trees ;):D:D now tunizia and your Favourites Juv and whats happened to Andy in Turin have U heard anything ??? ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS Mon AMIGO SLAINTE

Caesar
07-01-2015, 10:10 PM
With Pirlo everything's getting crazy. He's going away in NY for few months then, since their league stops, he would come back in January for few months to play again with Juve and Italy during the European Championship then he would eventually get back in US or go somewhere else. Other players apparently did the same previously, including Beckham.
You know, with due respect for their talent and honour, they tend to eventually move and pick millions wherever they grow more ....

eighty+
07-03-2015, 02:50 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty one OW to be a Millionaire Footballer ;);):D:D:D:D:D:D:D ok I got to be away for a weekor two to sort out the state I'm in due to always sitting at my

Wacom and letting everyelse float by ok just so you know and other's that Reaper hasn't got me YETi :eek::cool::cool::cool::cool: Ciao IVAYA CON DIOS CAP'N MAC will be

back witn a Vengence to paint more Little Trees which U all Like. (YEAH) ;) :D:D:D:D STATTE BBUONE ......Si............Si........SLAINTE .................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
07-03-2015, 04:39 AM
Alrighty then, Mr Ploos! Thanks for the heads oop. Hope whatever you have coming up that you manage it with great ease and be well. Take care o' yerself, oh aye. And we'll see ya in short order.

Meanwhile I'll be dallying aboot wif me kindey stone and thinking of ya. I never knew you were in the brown sugar export business. Puts a whole new slant on apple pie.

So let us know how you're doing as soon as is naturally feasible. Be well my friend. . .

Posedrawski!!! y ¡Vaya con great good health!!!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: :):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::cool::cool::c ool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):) :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::c ool::cool::):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: :):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::cool::cool::c ool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):) :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::c ool::cool::):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: :):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
07-03-2015, 07:53 PM
OK, I think You're getting Your scheduled depot maintenance (such many flight hours, more than a DC3!) and You'll soon be back and better, i wish. I'm sorry for your soccer girls though ...:(

justjean
07-04-2015, 05:35 PM
wishing you the best of luck Mr Ploos and awaiting your return :D

pat1940
07-06-2015, 05:52 AM
My dear eighty, will wait for your return and the best of luck with what you are going thru, you are a strong bird and I am sure your return will be soon

eighty+
07-08-2015, 11:54 PM
My thanks to all IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

justjean
07-09-2015, 01:07 AM
Good to see you back, Mr Ploos :D:D:D

D Akey
07-09-2015, 05:20 AM
So you're a fightin' blue heelander, laddie? Good on ye. Looks like ye were in both camps when ye did this one -- William Wallace' and Andy Warhol's. . .

So hoot and Go mon go!!!!!!! Good to see ya back.

Posedrawski! y ¡Vaya the high road con Mr Ploos!

pat1940
07-09-2015, 07:16 AM
So glad your back dear eighty, checked out your art and must say, very interesting pieces and such fine viewing, great work

eighty+
07-09-2015, 09:53 AM
Sorreeeeeeee. I do apoligize. Its just when awoke this morning the IPad was close by so starting
Messing around and this blue bod appeared. So I bunged it in to give U all a laugh ok. I'am still in my first
Week all I done is think of what I should be doing :eek:ok. So it looks as if I'll farting around for another
Couple of weeks yet ok iVAYA. CON DIOS. SLAINTE. "..... POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
07-09-2015, 08:53 PM
So glad You're back quite soon and fit (as for Your wit for sure)! I suspect You didn't use the ambulance for your two-way trip, rather an equipped bus full of bus-ty nurses to raise Your ... spirit. If You're still blue, don't worry, maybe they used too much Viagra. You may switch to Cialis to turn pink again ....LOL:o;):D

D Akey
07-10-2015, 09:49 AM
Yeah, well you're doing great just by showing up. I forget who said it originally (Woody Allen perhaps?), but 90 percent (of success) is "showing up". I concur. So you keep showing up, laddie buck, and the rest will take care of itself. You'll find yourself getting pulled in to one painting or other and Presto!

Draw Vayacon PoseSkis with reckless abandon, matey!!!!!

We're having fun, and that's the ticket!

Enug
07-10-2015, 06:05 PM
Missing my daily 'fix' by viewing your daily paintings Mr. Ploos. Hurry and get back to it!

Your blue painting made me think of http://www.nytimes.com/2013/12/19/arts/design/george-rodrigue-artist-who-painted-blue-dog-dies-at-69.html?_r=0

eighty+
07-15-2015, 07:08 AM
Hi thanks to all my friends for keeping me Floating I had to go into Brighton to see Apple ok they changed my Apple ID and password so I could use updated Skype on my IPad

but on getting home I find its lost me Skype on my main Computer so now i Can't get on either :eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D so had a quick kip on waking fancied

doing a Sketch ok But I'm Still not back as still A lot to do as so far I've just sat and thought about it Its my Age as the Body is well past its Prime ;););):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ok the quick Sketch I'll finish when I come Back ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .................POZDRAWSKI:cool::cool::cool::cool ::cool::cool:

justjean
07-15-2015, 08:27 AM
That fellow has a lot of energy, Mr Ploos. Hope your tests (if that's what your having) all come back top notch

D Akey
07-15-2015, 06:58 PM
So does this pic mean symbolically that you are going in for a tune-up? Ain't we all. . .

This here lad is the Jerry Lee Louis of guitar. Very very early rock n' roll.

Anyway, it's a good start. Go cat go!!!!!!!!

Caesar
07-15-2015, 07:53 PM
I know those bloody electronic equipment seem to realize if You're not a digital native and enjoy to play dirty tricks on You! :(:mad: So now Your situation is, more or less, "no skype no communication pipe", and You cannot but play your guitar nervously. Fine start indeed. The reference image painter is a French artist, not a Spanish as someone may possibly guess, i.e. Jean Baptiste Greuze and the painting is, if i'm correct, in Warsaw, Poland.

eighty+
07-16-2015, 12:58 AM
Hi Jean Thanks yes I wish I had the energy he's showing maybe I wouldn't sleep so much :D

Hi June thanks for the Blue Dog I see he shuffled off quiet early i read that sketching makes the brain active wish it would do the same for the body :eek::

Hi Cap't Mac Thanks but I think I'm well past a Tune-up ;) :D as I can't even cut my own Toenails now :(:(:(

Hael O CAESAR O Mighty One thanks for the Picture makes you relize how good he was also I've just seen his (le Chapeau Blanc) the white hat just Fantastic ok when I get Back

it looks like a few sessions with Jean Baptiste ok CIAO to U all STATTE BBUONO SI SI ......SLAINTE .................POZDRAWSKI:confused::confused::co nfused::):):):)

think the original is in Nantes CAESAR OK

Caesar
07-16-2015, 01:39 AM
I think You're right! As for the white, I can appreciate different fabrics between the socks and the silky jacket. A skillful master for sure ....

eighty+
07-16-2015, 06:37 AM
Hael O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks yeah I see they've put up a Statue of him in his home town think its Tomalous somewhere in Burgundy OK I've just done a starter of his

Le Chapeu Blanc OK CIAO STATTE BBUNON

Mendota
07-17-2015, 12:27 PM
They all are so unique. This is something I am not very good at, so I am happy to enjoy looking at yours.

pat1940
07-18-2015, 10:08 AM
Dear eighty, we all need a tune-up sooner or later, just keep painting, that's better than anything, your brain certainly is with us, that shows in your art, so just keep that body going ok, take care

eighty+
07-19-2015, 01:55 AM
Hi PAT I'm as Fit as a Fiddle apart from the Legs and sleeping at the drop of a hat sorry everbody got confused what I ment was I need time out to sort the state I'm in

meaning the garden is like a Jungle and the paperwork has piled up as I ignore it :D and my house is about the same ok thats why I called time out to try and get it all

sorted out so far I'm in my 2nd week thinking what to do :(:(:( but so i'm still sitting on my arse thinking do you think I should plead the 5th admendment ??? :confused::

Ok whishing U all Well I see there lots of new Talent showing fantastic Paintings so my old rubbish won't be missed CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si.......SLAINTE .....HOO ROO

KUAI LE SHANTI JAINKANG ZIA JAIN.............................................. ..........POZDRAWSKI ;) ;) :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool:

Does anyone know how Robbie is ???

D Akey
07-19-2015, 10:52 PM
Good to hear I'm not the only one challenged by a yard creeping back. . . to claim its erstwhile birthright to possess the land. Just keep your machete poised and one eye open when you sleep cause them plants can attack without warning. I know this to be true from personal run-ins with things that like to poke ya in sensitive places. . .

But I'm in pretty decent shape with me trimming out the deadwood. It's embarrassing to tell ya how many bundles and bins went out over the last few months. But it's a good feeling to get 'er done. But the victory is only temporary and the siege continues.

Well, all the new folk who came to the ArtRage Forums are well and good but it don't take yer esteemed place, Ol' Mac Ploos! Ee aye ee aye oh. . . with a pic pic here, an' a pic pic there, 'ere a pic, there a pic, everywhere a pic pic. . .so yew keep on de pic'n path, laddie buck!

Go Man GO!!!!!!!! Wooo Hoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Posedrawski! y Vaya con Art Ploos Style!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eighty+
07-21-2015, 12:59 AM
Well Thanks Mon Kapertain but it looks as if I've got to break into the Treasury as I relized the Body has well gone past manual work :( so it looks as if I'm only fit

for an odd Pic; here and there while the arms and hands are still working ok I see your in a heat wave lots of fire's just as well you cut back all your brush around your

property at least fire if it comes you'll have 1/2 hour to get out :eek::eek: OK keep smiling, to ALL CIAO SLAINTE ............POZDRAWSKI :p:p

D Akey
07-21-2015, 07:48 AM
Oddly, and happily, it rained yesterday -- some. Can't recall if it did the day before. Prior to that it was a heat wave for sure. But it's July and you kind of expect heat around here. The rain was a welcome surprise. The fires are nowhere near me. If the rain made it to fire areas, I'm sure it's most welcome. I know someone who lost their home last year who lived far from me. But homes and other things do get burnt up here and there.

Yeah, with the drought fire is a concern, certainly in the wild areas. Around me, the wild areas got pushed back really far so I'm actually not in a risk area. But the zoning got grandfathered in when my neighborhood was on the edge of the wild decades before I moved into the area. So we still get scrutinized.

As to your body and health, remember those exercises I sent you links to -- the really low impact ones where you can do them sitting down, or standing if you can. Speak to your doctor to see what you can do and whether they would suit your situation. My mom and step-father are turning 90 this year and still go to the gym 4 times a week. . . unlike me. I get my exercise in the garden.

Well, Paint when you can, Mr Ploos. I think we all look forward to all your pics. I know I do.

Posedrawski! y ¡Vaya con Moving the body as you can!

eighty+
07-25-2015, 03:50 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac fedup looking and trying to file the paperwork like the Greeks I wanting more time :eek:so had a try at the white hat for a break ;):D ok can't say

I'm happy with the result but begger's can't be choser'es can one prehaps the rest will do me good :(:(:( pleased that you had some rain maybe less for us :p

ok CIAO give my regards to the gang OK :):):):):) SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
07-27-2015, 09:37 AM
Hi What a day Hamiton goes asleep at the Wheel the french want to spit at Froome and thats only half of it as I finnished the other J B Greuze :D:D:D:D:D:D:D ok I can

go and watch the Telly now :cool::cool::cool: CIAO SLAINTE HOO ROO .......................POZDRAWSKI

justjean
07-27-2015, 10:43 AM
A lovely lady in her beautiful hat watching that lively fellow , good to see you back Mr Ploos :)

eighty+
07-27-2015, 12:44 PM
Hi. Jean Thanks. Ok I've. Just been looking at your gallery smashing stuff will you mind if I. Copy.

Your portraits. The wonder of it all. Days gone by. Sunshine. And one other sorry for- got the name

It's my age U know. OK. When I get Back ?? ;) :D :D :D. CIAO. SLAINTE .......PORzDRAWSI

justjean
07-27-2015, 01:17 PM
Go for it Mr Ploos and have fun :D

eighty+
07-27-2015, 02:54 PM
Thanks. Jean. Will do. CIAO. SLAINTE

D Akey
07-27-2015, 03:58 PM
Outstanding Mr Ploos! And to think you did it all with your finger. . .

That lassie is looking fit for society and the lad looks like he's tuning his guitar strings and hamstrings all in a single go. . .

"Ooooh. . . the hamstring's connected to the E string, the A string's connected to the thigh bone. . . hunky bunkey dunkey down. . ."

Later, rock n' roll guitarists saved the 'gettin' doon' fer the stage. . . boot ye gotta love a soulful guitar tech.

Good on ye, Master Ploos! And you stay fit as a fiddle or some stringed instrument or other. . .

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con catenation!

I dare say your paintings are not suffering from your absence one little bit. . . GO MAN GO!!!!! PAINT I TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!

:):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):)

Caesar
07-27-2015, 08:27 PM
You ended up with two excellent interpretations in Your unifying personal style. Applause!

eighty+
07-28-2015, 01:22 AM
Hi Cap'n. Mac yeah it's all in dem. dry bones. As tried a few exercise's Yestuday now I in pain in

Small of my back. At the moment I can hardly walk ok Isee. How I get on for the rest of the day:eek:

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One. Thanks for the applause. Of the two I liked the guitar maker best,. As I

think the lady in the white Hat. Needed more time on the hat and had a feeling her mouth wanted

moving slightly to her right??? Ok. To U both thanks but would like U to be more critical. Ok as its like

Then seeing through your eyes OK. CiAO toU Both . Statte BBUONO Si. SLAINTE....POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
07-28-2015, 01:27 AM
they're both very expressive though, more than the original maybe. The woman with the pouting mouth in particular.

D Akey
07-28-2015, 02:46 AM
Hi Cap'n. Mac yeah it's all in dem. dry bones. As tried a few exercise's Yestuday now I in pain in

Small of my back. At the moment I can hardly walk ok Isee. How I get on for the rest of the day:eek:

. . .

moving slightly to her right??? Ok. To U both thanks but would like U to be more critical. Ok as its like

Then seeing through your eyes OK. CiAO toU Both . Statte BBUONO Si. SLAINTE....POZDRAWSKI

More critical? Surely you jest! Hahaha.

Well let me address the pain in the back. I'm no stranger to it. Though I am not there so if I offer advice it's just sharing my own stuff but you need to sort it for your own situation.

In your case though, it could well merely be a muscle spasm. If it is, then stuff like Tylenol (or whichever body ache over the counter stuff you got there) might work for you. That and a good night sleep for the body to reboot often does the trick. Just make sure you read the bottle so you know if your stuff needs you to eat first.

I use it fairly regularly when I've abused my body chopping down trees and such. Be gentle lad. Ease into it. Warm up and be nice to that body of yours. It's still doing you great service. The imagination is way ahead of the body usually. So try not to over-do. Take it from me.

As to the paintings, they actually are pretty decent. I could hammer you for not taking it farther. But it's a matter of how long you want to mess about with it.

I think you're getting less timid which is good. So you're putting in stronger color and values earlier on. Also you're turning out to be a wiz at detail.

But my suggestion would be to think in terms of the big picture first and get your values and colors working for you and then add details. I mean you can work detail areas like lace in a sort of loose value broad stroke kind of thing and then save some key details for the last? Dunno. You have to feel your way into it.

So:

1) Big Picture -- do your drawing copying, but establish your values and colors early on and just take the color it's going to end up and paint it in as it will ultimately get to rather than inching into it.

2) Work the detail in at first in stages, at first softly coming in with tone and then saving your really sharp detail for some key areas where the light hits it or it is aimed at you, and like that. The same attention to detail equally around oft times gets mechanical.

But if you're doing a straight copy, where the original artist had lots of details, go ahead and copy it like that if you're going for a copy. But look at the source pic with an eye for the values and relationships throughout.

Hope that's not too much to digest with all my talking away. But the idea is very simple.

GO MAN GO!!!!!! And Feel Better!

POSEDRAWSKI! y ¡Vaya con PAINLESS GAIN!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):):cool::c ool::cool::cool::cool:

justjean
07-28-2015, 03:03 AM

Keep your chin up Mr Ploos, I'm struggling with the big C and COPD and some days are bad but some days are good and that's what I try to remember :D

eighty+
07-28-2015, 03:52 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One thanks for replying so quick and yes I did think U would prefer the lady having such a well trained Eye (eye eye) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hi Cap'n Mac thanks there's a helluva wind gusting at the moment but not raining yet so I don't think I be doing much walking today but I can skoot around on my swivle chair

which has Wheel's ( roller Balls ) Ok Yes I do think I should take more time,o just a thouht or have 3 going at the same time then U could drift from 1 to the other OK Just a

Thought :D as far as your comments go brain is confused but says thanks but he will just plod on making Cockups in his usaul way :eek::eek: Ok CIAO to U Both ;):D:D:D:D:D

STATTE BBUONO ..Si.........Si ............SLAINTE........KIA ORA ........HOO ROO.......SHAINTE Jainkaing ZIA Jain ............POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
07-28-2015, 04:23 AM
Keep your chin up Mr Ploos, I'm struggling with the big C and COPD and some days are bad but some days are good and that's what I try to remember :D

Awfully sad to hear it Jean. I had to look the initials up because we people have such a vast array of maladies available to us. Yours sounds less than pleasant. :eek::eek::confused:

Well one would never know it from the stiff upper lip. I always thought it was cause the winter was as perpetual as dog sledding up there and your lip was frozen. But now I see it's all character. Good on ye.

You stay fit as well. . . the both of yuz.

:):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):)

D Akey
07-28-2015, 04:29 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac thanks there's a helluva wind gusting at the moment but not raining yet so I don't think I be doing much walking today but I can skoot around on my swivle chair which has Wheel's ( roller Balls )

STATTE BBUONO ..Si.........Si ............SLAINTE........KIA ORA ........HOO ROO.......SHAINTE Jainkaing ZIA Jain ............POZDRAWSKI

Well with all your wind and you being on wheels, seems like you could get blown around like a weather cock. . . you and your bein' on roller balls an' all.

I say lash some pillows to yer gunnels and tie on a tether line so ye can pull yerself around the room without getting pitched overboard. . .

HAR, LADDIE BUCK!!!!!! Heave two!

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con the wind beneath yer wings!

eighty+
07-28-2015, 05:42 AM
hi Cap'n Mac a great idea :D I've just put on some Ibuprofen i've found in the medicine cabinet a well squashed tube just enough I hope and a tube of dental fixitive do U think it

will work as well :D:D:D:D:D:D a Question how or where do I get textures from ??? as was going to copy Jean's baby face but I see its on a bubble Texture any idea as would

help me :(:( :o :o :o OK CIAO IVAYA CON POZ-DRAW-SKI :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

justjean
07-28-2015, 06:08 AM
a Question how or where do I get textures from ??? as was going to copy Jean's baby face but I see its on a bubble Texture any idea as would

help me

Mr Ploos, I might have used the Essential Canvas on that one, you can find it by going to

View
Canvas Settings
canvas collection - Essential
then play with the degree that you would like it to be

AndreaMG
07-28-2015, 06:22 AM
Regards from Turin. STATTE BBUONO :):)

eighty+
07-28-2015, 09:53 AM
Hi jean thanks. I will look later. As I'm on the IPad at the moment. OK CIAO

Hi Andy. Good to hear from U. I thought u had gone trad. OK. But I See your still digital but I wish U

Every success in your new venture congrats. But pop in now and again As we all miss you OK

Ciao. STATTE. BBUONO. CON IVAYA. DIOS...SLAINTE.......POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
07-28-2015, 12:13 PM
Hi Jean ok I've done like U said found lots of Textures but no mention of essentials ok not to worry as fixed up with a simular one sorry to hear of your complaints

makes me feel ashamed of moaning about my twinges :eek::( OK Jean CIAO Sleep tight IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE :):):):)

eighty+
07-29-2015, 12:25 AM
Hi 1st one thanks for showing me where the Textures hang-out as they say U learn something every day,:eek::D I had trouble drawing over the rain at 1st before I relized

you could put the rain in afterwards :):) The Back feels a bit better this morning thank goodness still pains but just a little ok see what U think of your little one

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE................POZDRAWSKI

AndreaMG
07-29-2015, 07:37 AM
Thank you Dear E, I'll try to drop by more often, miss you too guys. KIA ORA HASTA LA VISTA :cool::cool::):p;) I've seen you are playing with textured canvas, it's a powerful tool that Artrage has so keep exploring on how paint interacts with it, you'll be surprised by the results. CIAO and STATTE BBUONO :cool:

eighty+
07-29-2015, 08:41 AM
Hi Jean done Your GiGi ok Sorry about colour but got carried Away ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hi Andy thats a Quick return ;) :D :D :D Textures Yeah Jean showed me Where they Hang-out :cool: taken me 4 years to get them my age U know and the Knees

don't work like they used to :eek::eek::eek::eek: Ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO SLAINTE ..........POZDRAWSKI

justjean
07-29-2015, 10:19 AM
Both look great Mr Ploos altho that poor little girl is going to get soaked in that rain :D

eighty+
07-30-2015, 12:45 PM
Hello. Jean sorry I've been so long in replying as the back is not good sitting at the Wacom so more or

Less I've been in the armchair watching the telly and have just got into bed and replying on the

IPad ok thanks. For not being too critical of my attempt of your Paintings I did think I'd have

Done the other two today but it wasn 't to be. Maybe tomorrow. Ok Jean Thanks. CIAO

IVAYA CON DIOS. HASTA. LA VISTA. SLAINTE".......POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
07-31-2015, 02:02 AM
Hi Jean no3 yeah went to see the pyramids and got caught in a sandstorm so we never saw the pyramids :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( :D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
07-31-2015, 06:14 AM
Hi Jean All done ok Thanks for letting me crash in on your Painting I did enjoy it OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

kenmo
07-31-2015, 07:39 AM
Wow...nice updates to this thread....been a while since I visited and now I remember why I enjoyed this place so much!!!!!!!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool:

cartuneman
07-31-2015, 09:29 AM
really nice work man really nice

eighty+
07-31-2015, 11:38 AM
Hi Ken. Thanks fantastic photos wish I had the skill to paint them. Ok regards to Dad

Hi cartuneman a fantastic painting Donavins Castle I have saved it. Ok As the

Practice will do me. Good. Or drive me silly :D:D:D is that ok. To U both. CIAO. IVAYA CON DIOS

HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE. "........POZDRAWSKI

justjean
07-31-2015, 12:48 PM
Your moving right along Mr Ploos, great job on these ladies :)

eighty+
07-31-2015, 11:09 PM
Hi Jean thanks iDid enjoy painting your ladies my favaroute was girl in the sandstorm ok

At the moment. I'm trying Irene's Girl. Ok CIAO. iVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE

eighty+
08-01-2015, 01:25 PM
Hi Irene I've finished it ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HASTA LA VISTA SLAINTE..............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
08-02-2015, 01:24 AM
Hi ok she looked to dark under daylight so tried to brighten ??? :eek::(:(:(

Caesar
08-02-2015, 02:29 AM
I really like very much your last paintjngs and your unique inimitable style!

eighty+
08-02-2015, 04:58 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Salam's :D Mucho Grats when I can Free Flo like U I will be Happy CIAO Hasta La Vista IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO Si........Si

POZDRAWSKI

pat1940
08-02-2015, 08:15 AM
WOW, dear eighty, I really love the ladies you painted, you have been busy again, nice to see, keep healthy and will catch up when I get back again

eighty+
08-02-2015, 08:33 AM
Hi Pat. You off to Canada then. How is your mother In law still with us. ??? Ok keep well. Is it a long

Journey. Ok see you when your back ok. CIAO. IVAYA CON DIOS. SLAINTE

eighty+
08-02-2015, 11:31 AM
Hi Donavins Castle FINN ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO .........................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
08-02-2015, 06:55 PM
Grand stuff, yeah! Havin' fun I can see.

No criticism since when I give it yer eyes roll oop in yer 'ead and ye plead frailty. So I say it be gran an' great. . . or as they say doon tha 'ollar. . . "Great gran, Pappy. . ."

Go Man Go!!!!!!!!

Posedrawskovichnick! y ¡Vaya con Picture Prefection!

eighty+
08-03-2015, 03:00 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Yeah going Bonkas with Sticker's as only just found them ;) :D :D :D :D D:D:D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

.................................................. ...POZDRAWSKI :p:p

eighty+
08-04-2015, 01:21 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac oK grab yuh board Maan lets go Surfing as the water's warm and its a Sunny Day Maan go go go

eighty+
08-04-2015, 04:18 AM
HI Cap'n Mac Too late its all gone Murky could rain later so bung yuh board in the garage :( :( CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS POZ DRAW SURF go MAAN Go

D Akey
08-04-2015, 01:48 PM
Ach, laddie -- a little rain ne'er stopped a true surfer! A shark, maybe hobbled 'em a might. . . boot no rain could ever.

If ye doobt me, ye kin see 'em doon Brighton Beach Way sittin' oot on their boards, sportin' brollies an' trench coats readin' the London Times. . . along side the gulls. . . oh aye. . .

Where they're often heard t' shout oot: "Oh, I say. . . Outside! Outside! KOWABUNGA, old chap!" followed oft times by, "That ride was simply spiffy."

It always is too sunny oot here in Malibu, but on the good side, it causes beach bunnies' clothes to pare doon t' the barest essentials.

Posedrawski! y ¡Vaya con raingear!

justjean
08-04-2015, 05:54 PM
Looks like your having a grand old time with the surfin and the gent

eighty+
08-05-2015, 02:24 AM
Hi Jean Coss she's got cropped hair easy to think she's a bloke ok if you go on google Ida Applebroog Video you can see her walking th streets of Manhatton like me

she useing a walking stick even thou she's 6 month'es younger than Me ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
08-05-2015, 05:20 AM
HI a Frank Duveneck Starter ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
08-05-2015, 10:07 PM
Hi A Quicky this morning on the IPad Mitt finger ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...............POZDRAWSKI Plus Catto

eighty+
08-06-2015, 12:37 AM
Hi STARTER ........Mother and Son OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
08-06-2015, 02:40 AM
I love that last one Mr Ploos. I almost hate to see paint applied to it just because the drawing is so good.

Anyway, good stoof all aboot, every one of em, oh aye. I think when ye put in a cat, yer panderin', an' I loove it!

Posedrawski! y ¡Vaya con portraiture!

justjean
08-06-2015, 03:37 AM
Oops, sorry about Ida :D Mr Ploos that mother and child is BEAUTIFUL, one of your best to my thinking :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

eighty+
08-06-2015, 05:41 AM
Hi Jean Thanks Pleased you like them:):):)

Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks yeah a lot of colour to do with luck they will come out OK J'Espere

To U Both CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>POZDRAWSKI

HI Frank Duveneck FINN ok

Enug
08-06-2015, 02:13 PM
They are all terrific drawings Mr. Ploos and thanks for putting in the cat for us cat lovers. :)

PS: Did you see I answered your question about the Bridge?

eighty+
08-06-2015, 03:00 PM
Hi. June yes iv'e just looked but it will take me some time to figure it all out ;):DI couldn't watch

Your video. As my IPad is only a 1st edition and it keeps telling me to go to U tube what ever that is??

Ok. Pleased U liked Catto. I don't know. How he got into my. Photos. Do U think he's the cat that

Artrage puts in. .??? Otherwise he's a stray. Who's looking for a warm billet ;):D:D:D. CIAO. June

Time to go to sleep. Cala Nita. :)

Enug
08-06-2015, 05:58 PM
I thought you also had a computer. I'm sorry I don't know about ipads, old or new but if you get the internet you should be able to view YouTube videos.

Caesar
08-06-2015, 07:13 PM
All fabulous. You're definitely a fantastic painter, dear mate.

eighty+
08-07-2015, 03:33 AM
Hi June Thanks All Done well I've Looked ;) :D :D :D

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One how are you as I just wondered ??? :confused: ;) :D :D :D

To U BOTH CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
08-07-2015, 11:41 AM
Hi Still with Frank Duveneck ok a STARTER No 1 CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS YEAH HOO ROO SLAINTE...................POZDRAWSKI

(FLORENCE) OK

eighty+
08-08-2015, 02:19 AM
Hi Florence the Bridge Frank Duveneck FINN ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO ..Si...Si SLAINTE ............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
08-08-2015, 10:24 AM
Hi Now on Windows No 10 ok was sketching Countess Duffy ( for got her Name ) :D:D When it stopped me had to do something with Artrage so I lost the painting :(:(:(

which I had Got as far as ( this one ) but I had a better face on the 1st one as they say U lose Something every Day ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE .....................POZDRAWSKI No 10

D Akey
08-08-2015, 09:01 PM
Good to know about Windows 10 breakage. I'm getting it in a couple weeks when I get my new PC. Old adage goes double now: SAVE frequently and SAVE backups.

So she had a better face last time you looked? Welcome to the morning after. Sobered oop a wee bit did ye, Jimmay? Back on the dating scene are ye? GO MAN GO!!!!!! At least ye did no get pitched into the gondola off'n that there bridge on yer on your swagger home.

Posedrawski! y ¡Vaya any way ye kin!

Enug
08-08-2015, 10:12 PM
Mr.DA you are so funny! How do you put up with him Mr.Ploos?

eighty+
08-09-2015, 12:12 AM
Hi June OK as they say A friend in need is a friend indeed and Cap'n Mac and Caesar stuck we've me as I traveled through the Wi'lderness and Bus sketch'es OK ;) ;) :D :D :D

plus Dame Katie the keeper of the Moara sadly missed whose gone A.W.O.L .........CIAO JUNE HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO

eighty+
08-09-2015, 03:04 AM
ok Hi would U adam & eve it :eek: :( just lost 3 hours of work on Countess Duffy as after all that time painting it comes up artrage starting:confused::confused::confused:

ok think I'LL have the Day off and watch Telly CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ............POZDRAWSKI :mad::mad::mad::mad::cool::cool::D:D:D

D Akey
08-09-2015, 05:14 AM
Hi June OK as they say A friend in need is a friend indeed and Cap'n Mac and Caesar stuck we've me as I traveled through the Wi'lderness and Bus sketch'es OK ;) ;) :D :D :D

plus Dame Katie the keeper of the Moara sadly missed whose gone A.W.O.L .........CIAO JUNE HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO

Goes both ways, Mr Ploos. . . You're a stalwart artist and a wonder to behold. I don't think I've ever seen anyone with such pluck when comes to doing his art. A good friend as well and a heck of a lot of fun in the bargain. I'd buy you a drink if I could.

So Countess Duffy crashed yer system did she? That sucks. Do you think it was a Windows thing or an Artrage thing or did ye no treat her like a lady? The aristocracy can be high strung, as ye well know. I think it was the crack about her not looking her best. Tempting fate, sez I. . .

Frustrating to say the least. Get into the habit of saving your work, lad. One never knows about new operating systems and if there'll be bugs.

PosedAristocraSki! y ¡Vaya con Tele as a consolation! Persevere, my dear chap!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
08-10-2015, 01:06 AM
Hi Cap'n. Mac. Thanks. Just woke up. I'll. Try to see how I get on this afternoon. With the Countess

Duffy If window 10 let's me. Ok. CIAO. HASTA LA VISTA. IVAYA. CON DIOS. SLAINTE. POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
08-10-2015, 02:11 AM
Hi jus lost another hour on the Countess :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Enug
08-10-2015, 02:55 AM
Oh no Mr. Ploos! That's terrible. Are you forgetting to save your paintings? A good habit to get into is - as soon as you start a new painting - even before you put a brush stroke on it - File/Save Painting as..give it an name and then File/Save frequently as you go along.

If you go to Edit/ArtRage Preferences/Advanced Preferences you can choose how many individual Saves so you will have copies of different stages of your painting you can go back to. It doesn't overwrite the file.

As you can see I have mine set to save up to six incremental copies.

And the copies will look like this - this one is GenA - the next is GenB and so on.

PS: If you already know all this - just tell me to 'shut up'. :)

justjean
08-10-2015, 04:51 AM
My stuff is crashing also Mr Ploos, I would think perhaps Win 10 and ArtRage have to tweek things a bit , now I'm off to set things to what June said :D

eighty+
08-10-2015, 05:34 AM
Hi June Thanks For the info I did think when going onto 10 everything would be the same but they come up with a list of question about which I haven't a clue as you know

its taken me four years to use Layer's and that only for backgrounds :(:( and textures you've just shown me plus i've just found Stickers when doing Donavins Castle by Cartuneman

Ok I'll keep saving every 5 mins Yuk Yuk ok I 've Posted the Countess even thou not FINN but might leave as is :confused:

HI Jean So you've troubles with 10 too yeah I think I'LL try as June said as long as I don't get :confused::confused::confused::confused: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

To U Both Thanks OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE...........................POZDRAWSKI :o:o:cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
08-10-2015, 07:49 AM
Hi June. I Always forget notification Sorry. I see you sent me lots of help. Thanks. CIaO

eighty+
08-10-2015, 10:09 AM
Hi A quick Sketch :eek::eek: I kept saving ok but 10 didn't Crash at-all ......... Chagall not a S.P :):):):):):):) CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO

........SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

gxhpainter2
08-11-2015, 06:10 AM
Mr eighty+ , it is always fun to catch up on your prolific thread, with so much going on it is a good way to catch up.. love you latest efforts especially the mother and child but all your people have become quite painterly with your unique style but the drawing of the faces is very very good and your use of color is becoming a much stronger part of each work in my opinion.. :cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):):) I wish Katie ( Coops ) would re appear as well , miss her great dancers...:):)

eighty+
08-11-2015, 08:40 AM
HI GXH I do like you new style it should sell like hot Cakes just right to brighton up a room for us who live in the colder Climes ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA

..........IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
08-11-2015, 12:13 PM
hi June would you Adam @ eve it Just lost another 11/2 hours as when finnishing the mother@ son thought I'd bash out Chagall ok but got carried away and forgo to

Click so i'm back as it was ok :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Enug
08-11-2015, 03:55 PM
Oh, dear! My Windows 10 hasn't arrived yet and I'm beginning to wonder what problems I might find with it. My Bamboo is pretty old and drivers might not be available. I do have a larger Huion - wonder how that will go?

eighty+
08-11-2015, 11:17 PM
:D not to worry June as you seem to be computor saavy not like me who hasn't a clue I even bought a cheap box of aAcrylic paints even thou I've never used Acrylic before

I thought I might revert to Trad as it might be fun to stand at the esal again might even do the legs good :eek::eek:;):D:D:D ok June keep smiling :) CIAO HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO

eighty+
08-12-2015, 01:53 AM
Hi June only 1 break this time so I didn't lose too much as like you said I kept saving OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Enug
08-12-2015, 02:21 AM
That easel sounds like a good idea for the legs - they say you get exercise from just standing. I sit too much so I make myself go to the gym 3 or 4 times a week - on the treadmill and swimming. That way I don't feel quite so guilty spending time at the computer.

I'm glad you are remembering to save. HOO ROO!

eighty+
08-12-2015, 05:43 AM
June. If I went to a gym you'd. Hear the. Laughter in Aussie. Land. :rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D CIAO

HASTA la Vista. IVAYA con Dios. HOO ROO

gxhpainter2
08-12-2015, 05:49 AM
eighty+ you have done a remarkable painting of Chagall who by the way was one of my early sources of inspiration for painting, I love this and the green shirt!... :cool::cool::cool::):):):)

limey-g
08-12-2015, 05:59 AM
Nicely done eighty+ captured really well.
Geoff

eighty+
08-12-2015, 06:08 AM
Thanks GXH Pleased U liked him. So that's what got U into colour. Then good old Chagall.

That painting is by. Yahuda Pen. Known as yuri. Ok I've. Just been to his site. Lots of good portraits

For me to copy. ;):D:D:D. CIAO. Keep the Colour. Going. Looks great. Ok. HASTA la vista. SLAINTE

eighty+
08-12-2015, 06:21 AM
Thanks. Geoff. Yes it makes.Me Think. Of going back to your one. As never was happy with it. And I. Seem to have improved in this last month. Don't no. Why ?? ok. CIAO HASTA la Vista. IVAYA CON DIOS

It's good to you back Geoff. . Regards. Dave

eighty+
08-12-2015, 01:28 PM
Hi A Starter by Yehuda Pen ok hope your not having too much trouble with 10 ;););):D:D:D:D:D:D:D funny this sketch I forgot to save but it never Crashed CIAO

HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
08-13-2015, 08:16 AM
Hi A Yehuda Pen Had to Fight all the Way :(:(:(:( as 10 had different idea's ok keep well CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE....POZDRAWSKI :cool::cool:

gxhpainter2
08-13-2015, 10:27 AM
well you are living a charmed life with Windows 10 I guess, I still have not got my copy.... maybe that's good.. another excellent work, I checked out Yehuda Pen site and Wikipedia information.. I can tell you must love the site due to all the facial hair evident :rolleyes::cool:.... just kidding :):):) good job.

eighty+
08-13-2015, 12:07 PM
hi GXH Yeah I've noticed that Facial Hair is getting Popular nowdays I expect Gillette must be upset not that He'll be too worried as can away's flog a few Island's:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ok keep smiling CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS .. SLAINTE .. SHENTI Jain KANG ZIA Jain.............POZDRAWSKI

so U went to Yehuda Pen Site did u see Chagall was a Pupil of his :cool::cool:

gxhpainter2
08-13-2015, 01:30 PM
hi GXH Yeah I've noticed that Facial Hair is getting Popular nowdays I expect Gillette must be upset not that He'll be too worried as can away's flog a few Island's:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ok keep smiling CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS .. SLAINTE .. SHENTI Jain KANG ZIA Jain.............POZDRAWSKI

so U went to Yehuda Pen Site did u see Chagall was a Pupil of his :cool::cool: Yes I did and I can kind of see some of similarities in the application of paint and use of color...it's amazing what you can learn hanging out on this forum ..:cool::cool::cool::):):)

eighty+
08-13-2015, 01:38 PM
Gary :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D well what more can I Say !!!!

eighty+
08-13-2015, 09:42 PM
Hi Gary. I've just looked at the Taylor and I've noticed the dark gree of his hat and jacket look black do

U think it's my Wacom or cauld it be artrage or my eye's any ideas. .??? Or should I go back and

Lighten them. CIAO. Ok IVAYA. CON DIOS

Enug
08-13-2015, 10:37 PM
I'm not Gary.:p Looks green to me. HOO ROO!

eighty+
08-13-2015, 11:42 PM
I know its U June as Gary will be in the land of Nod and U should be getting close to it ok anyway I've done a tart up of the Taylor see if the green looks Lighter????

Ok time for your night cap to help U to Sleep ;) :D :D:D :D :D :D :D HOO ROO SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
08-14-2015, 02:24 AM
Hi a quick Starter ok remines me Van Gogh's Church if U know what I mean ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE.............POZDRAWSKI

Enug
08-14-2015, 03:06 AM
I know its U June as Gary will be in the land of Nod and U should be getting close to it ok anyway I've done a tart up of the Taylor see if the green looks Lighter????

Ok time for your night cap to help U to Sleep ;) :D :D:D :D :D :D :D HOO ROO SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

Yes it's lighter now. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

eighty+
08-14-2015, 05:18 AM
Danke June sorry to keep U from your Beauty sleep BUT the Devil Drives ;) :D :D :D :cool::cool::cool: CIAO HOO ROO :) :)

D Akey
08-14-2015, 06:43 AM
Looking good Mr Ploos. So glad you have generated some interest in the forums. Was sorta quiet for a while. Good on ye laddie! Art's looking fine.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con paint!

eighty+
08-14-2015, 07:59 AM
Hi. Cap'n. Mac. Yeah I think they are all up the kasse. With 10 at least. It seem as its asleep

As it. Hasn't. Stopped me at all on the church. Do U think it's religious then ;):D touch Wood :eek::eek:

Got some great music from the prome tonight. A bird on the violin. A right beauty too ;);):).

I have been able to get or send mail since the upgrade :(:(:(. Ok. How's the fire 's. getting any closer

Ok HASTA. LA. VISTA. IVAYA. CON. DIOS. SLAINTE. HOO. ROO

gxhpainter2
08-14-2015, 10:04 AM
Hi Gary. I've just looked at the Taylor and I've noticed the dark gree of his hat and jacket look black do

U think it's my Wacom or cauld it be artrage or my eye's any ideas. .??? Or should I go back and

Lighten them. CIAO. Ok IVAYA. CON DIOS on my computer it looked like a very dark shade of blue-green, but now more green but
not a dark forest green, but still some hints of blue...

gxhpainter2
08-14-2015, 10:05 AM
Hi a quick Starter ok remines me Van Gogh's Church if U know what I mean ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE.............POZDRAWSKI great start on this one... can't wait to see you add color to it!...:):cool::cool:

eighty+
08-14-2015, 11:05 AM
Hi. Gary. Well I have been bunging some colour on. Should have finished it about 2 hours. But.

Started looking at the proms. Was great music. And when it finished they took us to nuglear power

Station. And its still on. Don't no why I'm watching it must be out of a morbid curiotios ???;);). e/s

Ok it's just Finn. So I might get back and Finnish the Church ok CIAO. Gary. HASTA LA. VISTA.

IVAYA. CON DIOS. HOO ROO. SLAINTE. .............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
08-14-2015, 12:22 PM
Blast It Gary I had just about to finnish when it cut me out and as I hadn't be saving in the last 1 hour an 1/2 I've lost it ok will Finn Tomorrow :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE .....................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
08-14-2015, 11:25 PM
Appears as if you're getting in lots of practice. If you're planning on chucking the work into the virtual shredder after an hour or so, why not look at it as a study, just like the painters of yore who would work stuff out on a separate canvas -- like the head for a portrait or to go into vast, elaborate civic paintings. Like they say in the car commercials, "your mileage may differ. . ."

Or. . . call Microsoft and get some tech support since it sounds like you just got that operating system and you should have some tech support available to you (guessing here).

Is it crashing using any other application under Windows 10? Or pop down to the ArtRage Tech Support Forum and ask if anybody has had a similar problem.

On a happier note, look at how many pages your thread has. You have nearly 1000 pages. Has to be a world record. Alert Guinness or crack one open. . . Man oh man!!! GO MAN GO!!!!!!!!!

PoseDrawTheHellOutOfIt! y ¡Vaya con Marathon Endurance!

No limits when you're loving it, eh?

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: :):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::cool::cool::c ool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):) :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::c ool::cool::):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: :):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::cool::cool::c ool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):) :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::c ool::cool::):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: :):):):):):cool::cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

eighty+
08-14-2015, 11:50 PM
Just up Cap'n Mac its geting to B a Bad Habit :(:(:( just about to have my Pills and cornflakes Banana then to do battle with 10 but their spin bowler is to good for me yes I did try

microsoft but gave up as it was to complicated for me so its back to the church again with luck this time otherwise it get Boring:eek: OK CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
08-15-2015, 02:16 AM
Artrage has stoPped working. Yuk yuk. Another 21/2 hours up the sky it don't look as if I ever get

The church done :mad::mad::mad:

eighty+
08-15-2015, 02:25 AM
Ok ....Yes back to the Bare bones again thats twice I've almost Finished it well I'm at loss what to do as I can't keep painting then losing it :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Enug
08-15-2015, 02:54 AM
Mr. Ploos - did you see that Jean had some problems with crashing - see if your Input Device set up is the same as she was advised to set hers.

https://forums.artrage.com/showthread.php?49395-Win-10&p=497187#post497187

I got 23 Windows updates last night and some notification today about Win 10 that I didn't get time to read before it disappeared! So I sense with trepidation that my upgrade may not be far away.:eek:

eighty+
08-15-2015, 06:17 AM
Hi Thanks I'll have a look later as I feel as if I've just run a marathon as the church I've Saved on every Brush-stroke now I'm feeling Knackered ok CIAO HASTA LA Vista

IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROOOOOOOOOOOO:D:D:D:D

eighty+
08-15-2015, 11:49 AM
Hi june This was after 3 mins I darken it after I iported from Photos if I had know it would have come out I would have turned it Ok CIAO enjoy your Lunch HOO ROO

eighty+
08-15-2015, 12:08 PM
ok I have turned it :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D

If you turn the program U lose the Lot ok

Enug
08-15-2015, 02:47 PM
In the forum (Technical) several people have reported problems similar and have been advised to report it to [email protected] - give that a try - they might have some ideas for you. I'm so sorry for you - I can image how frustrating it is. Wish I could help. :(

eighty+
08-15-2015, 03:07 PM
Hi June thanks. Yeah I've lost. My e/ mail connection in the upgrade as well ok. Can U tell me how to cut and paste?? Please. :):):). Ok. I should B well asleep by now. The joys of the IPad. :eek::cool::cool:

D Akey
08-15-2015, 04:06 PM
Gotta love them Windows Love Notes. . . Straight to the heart. . .

Yeah, I should be getting mine this coming week. We shall see. I'm going to have Win 10 and Win 7 installed on two different drives so I can work with Win 7 until they get the bugs worked out of Win 10. There are several big programs that flat out say they do not yet support Win 10. Should tell you that you're not alone and AR isn't the only one with trouble.

Anyway, I'd stay away from Churches that look like that painting ye done. Looks like the operating system's ready to crash too. I'd suggest going back to your stable standby Stonehenge at least till they get the bugs worked oot on how to assemble a proper flying buttress. Eeeeh, by goom, lad. . . An' paint yer face blue. Would emote yer froostrations, if ye see my point. . .

PoseDraw. . . (we interoopt this message cause soomboday boarded oop tha window. If I think of a way to end this post, I'll notify ye, Jimmay. . . oh aye. . .)

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :p:p:p:p:p:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek:;););););)

justjean
08-15-2015, 04:25 PM
Your really wearing those brushes down with all your great paintings, Mr Ploos

I followed a bit of advice from this post by Hannah

1. Change the input settings in ArtRage. Sometimes ArtRage is getting conflicting information and only a certain combination of options will work.

Open ArtRage and go to Edit > ArtRage Preferences > Input Settings.

a. Make sure that Wintab is ON and Precise Tablet and RealTime Stylus are turned OFF.
b. Restart ArtRage and test.
c. If that doesn’t help, turn Wintab OFF and RealTime Stylus ON
d. Restart ArtRage and test

"and so far so good :D

You can find the whole post here ...

https://forums.artrage.com/showthread.php?49597-Win10-Software-Crashes

Enug
08-15-2015, 07:46 PM
eighty+
Hi June thanks. Yeah I've lost. My e/ mail connection in the upgrade as well ok. Can U tell me how to cut and paste?? Please. . Ok. I should B well asleep by now. The joys of the IPad.

I use Chrome as my browser so I can highlight the email address - right click - and get these various options. I would then Ctrl+V and paste into my email programme. Try the right click with the browser you use and see if you get the same options.

Or just highlight the address - Ctrl+C (copy) and Ctrl+V (paste).

eighty+
08-15-2015, 11:28 PM
Hi think Yehuda Pen ok will check later if I can find it ;);):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO ..................POZDRAWSKI

THANKS TO JUNE.............................................. ..Cauld Be (An-Sky His nic-name) Shioyme Zanvil Rapoport

eighty+
08-16-2015, 02:24 PM
Hi Got there on the 3rd try 1st one done 2thirds 2nd one 3/4 this one cut out a few times didn't lose to much as kept clicking Save ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO .........................POZDRAWSKI ......Good NIGHT:cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
08-17-2015, 01:54 AM
I looked that portrait subject up. Interesting times he lived in which he was a major player. A lot of volatility -- a lot of change. Always thought that violent revolutions when completed sometimes pits agenda allies against one another when the common enemy is vanquished and then they start hammering out the details of their own special interests.

I was surprised to see that he wrote The Dybbuk a play I actually saw performed here in LA decades back (although I'm not sure it was his that I saw). Somebody gave me tickets and not knowing the folklore, all I could see was that it got produced because of the large success of the book and movie The Exorcist. The play was uuuumm. . . let's say it delivered very little. . . which makes me appreciate good stage work all the more.

But thinking that someone who was so active in political Revolutionary realms, that the idea of a malevolent spirit possessing someone standing in the carnage, he must have seen more than a few instances of what possession might look like. . . on all sides.

Anyway, in addition to copying a likeness of someone, portraits can sometimes reflect more about the artist than the sitter, and sometimes the artist does a psychological interpretation trying to get at something deeper whether or not the painting looks like them. All those possibilities make portraiture really interesting and rife with possibilities.

Anyway, good stuff, Mr Ploos!

PoseDrawSki! y ¡vaya con revoltin' developments!

eighty+
08-17-2015, 04:45 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac looking Dicey your way with the Sunshine and Fire's like the song keep the Home fires Burning ;) ;) :D

so you went to Vitebsk must have been ard in their Days :eek: but they did get around not like me with me cornflakes:cool::cool::cool::cool: CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
08-17-2015, 07:53 AM
A quick Pratice ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA

eighty+
08-18-2015, 12:40 AM
H i just up had my cornflakes ok So pratice no 2 CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
08-18-2015, 01:37 AM
Hey, this is pretty cool, Mr Ploos! The lad obviously could use some saltanas on his flakes as a sort of pick-me-oop. Also a right fine expressive figure study of what happens when he has Windows 10 and forgets to save, save, save. Good poster warning the pitfalls of not attending to covering yer keester in the virtual world. . . Could have a caption "Thems what live in glass houses should no throw Windows" or some sooch.

Yer doon greet, laddie! A rather difficult pose that you got pretty right. GO MAN GO!!!!!!!!!

PoseDrawSee! y ¡Vaya con body language!

eighty+
08-18-2015, 02:31 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Yeah thats me after up-grading to 10 No E/mail didn't come threw I'm in A boat with no Paddle:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek ::eek::eek::eek:

CIAO HASTA LA VISTA

Orkhan
08-18-2015, 03:55 AM
999 pages of posting!!! That's an encyclopedia! :-)

eighty+
08-18-2015, 05:13 AM
Hi Orkhan Thanks for making me Laugh :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ok this one tried water colour but its got me Hogtied :eek: :eek: CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
08-18-2015, 06:06 AM
Hi Femme Pratice no 4 ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..................POZDRAWSKI :D

eighty+
08-18-2015, 07:20 AM
Hi Musiky Caves De Paree no 5 ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ............POZDRAWSKI

Maybe Colour Later :(:(

D Akey
08-18-2015, 07:50 AM
Ach! LADDIE!!!! Ye cracked the ceiling! 1000 PAGES!!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now have some cake and get back to paintin'. . .

Really, what a fun ride this is. Here's to 1000 more. . . by Friday. . . YES!!!!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:;););););):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D:):):):):):rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:p:p:p :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:;););););):cool ::cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D:):):):):):roll eyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p: p:p:p:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:;););););) :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D:):):):):) :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :p:p:p:p:p:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:;);); ););):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D:):): ):):):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::roll eyes::p:p:p:p:p:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::eek: :eek::eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: ;););););):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D :):):):):):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::p:p:p:p:p:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool::cool:: cool:;););););):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D: D:D:D:):):):):):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::roll eyes::rolleyes::p:p:p:p:p:cool::cool::cool::cool:: cool::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool::c ool::cool:;););););):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: :D:D:D:D:D:):):):):):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:p:p:p:cool::cool::cool::c ool::cool::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::co ol::cool::cool:;););););):cool::cool::cool::cool:: cool::D:D:D:D:D:):):):):):rolleyes::rolleyes::roll eyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:p:p:p:cool::cool::co ol::cool::cool::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:;););););):cool::cool::cool::c ool::cool::D:D:D:D:D:):):):):):rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:p:p:p:cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::cool ::cool::cool::cool::cool:;););););):cool::cool::co ol::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D:):):):):):rolleyes::roll eyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:p:p:p:cool ::cool::cool::cool::cool::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:;););););):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D:):):):):):rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:p:p:p :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:;););););):cool ::cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D:):):):):):roll eyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p: p:p:p:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:;););););) :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D:):):):):) :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :p:p:p:p:p:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::eek::eek: :eek::eek::eek:

eighty+
08-18-2015, 09:00 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Do I get Champagne Then to squiit All over you :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D YEAH MAN Go GO GO

Nah I'm going to have Porridge (Oatmeal) and a glass or two of water as the cuboard is bare :eek::eek: :eek::eek: :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( CIAO

HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...................POZ......DRAW ...........:p

eighty+
08-18-2015, 12:21 PM
HI isschar ber ryback pratice no 6 CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE . .....................POZDRAWSKI

justjean
08-18-2015, 12:34 PM
Congrats Mr Ploos on the 1000 plus :D, really like that last one

Enug
08-18-2015, 05:10 PM
Adding my congrats too - you're really churning them out Mr. Ploos. Keep it up - HOO ROO! :cool::cool::cool::cool:

jonwood
08-18-2015, 07:17 PM
Congratulations eighty+ great achievement..great drawings..:D

eighty+
08-19-2015, 02:03 AM
Hi Jean.......June............Jonwood Thank You sorry late in replying but slept like a log and didn't get up till 12oc :cool::cool::cool: ok Jonwood I looked at your Cilla

Would it be ok to try to copy Cilla for my Pratice ok CIAO HASTA LA VISTA IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ......................POZDRAWSKI