PDA

View Full Version : Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

eighty+
04-07-2015, 03:32 PM
Hi FReud 31 Starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE .......POZDRAWSKI

scribbledsoul
04-07-2015, 07:15 PM
They're all great as always but I really love that painted girl...

Enug
04-07-2015, 10:05 PM
Mr.Ploos - I sent you a private message - just in case you don't see the notification - the message is sitting in your Inbox.:rolleyes:

eighty+
04-08-2015, 04:19 AM
Hi Scribbs Thanks Pleased U Liked Her :D:D

Hi June Thanks I 've Downloaded them but were will I find Them ???:confused::confused::confused::confused::confus ed:

T U both IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE ............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-08-2015, 09:43 AM
Hi Freud 31 Finn OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO KIA ORA SLAINTE ...........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-08-2015, 01:16 PM
hi FUN Sketch Practice Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE ..........POZDRAWSKI

Enug
04-08-2015, 06:07 PM
You have mail!!! ;););)

Caesar
04-08-2015, 08:33 PM
Sheer genius and will at work! Bravissimo!:eek::cool::D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
04-09-2015, 05:12 AM
Hi June Thanks Yes I followed your Diagram Ok but how do I get them onto my Drawing area :D:D:D:confused::confused::confused:):):):):)IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO

OK I got Carried away on the Fun Sketch Blame John ;);):D:D it was the Sunshine made me think I was in Italy :cool::cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
04-09-2015, 09:40 AM
Ah, Mr. Ploos. . . for somebody who lives in the cold North land, you sure do have a lot of flippin' folk flappin' aboot. And yer a-telling me you ain't invited any up to yer studio to see yer etchings? Ach and hoot laddie! There be more to this than meets the eye, I'll wager. . . and Lord knows, there's a whole lot meetin' the eye. If anybody asks, I'd blame it all on Freud.

I also like the folks what bothered to dress for the occasion. Would love to find me a paintin' bee-keeper like the one you're paintin' oop. Hop in me van and we're off to the tulip farms. . .She could keep them honeys at bey whilst we paint unmolester'd. . . yaaaar.

Paint on MacDuff! Dispatch all possible paintin's! Yer paintin' a Bonnie Raitt. . .

https://www.google.com/search?q=Bonnie+Raitt&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=rJElVdSMFYLYsAXRoIK4DQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAg&biw=853&bih=395

PoseDrawSee! y ¡Vaya con the all togethaaar!

eighty+
04-09-2015, 11:55 AM
Hi cap'n Mac. WWII IDon't know. What happening. But it's sunshine every day I'll expect Iwill change

Now that I've said it :eek: aye. She's a bonnie. Lassie I might have go at painting her later. , did

You see I bunged a Klimt in that last Freud. :D:D. At the moment I,ve started another Sargent again.

One I had never. Seen before. Ok. Then back to see the Girl's. At Freud's. ;):D:D:D. Ok. Ciao.

IVAYA. CON DIOS. KIA ORA. HOO ROO".........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-09-2015, 01:37 PM
Hi Dr Pozzi at Home J.S. Sargent Starter Ciao IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO .........POZDRAWSKI

Enug
04-10-2015, 03:36 AM
Hi June Thanks Yes I followed your Diagram Ok but how do I get them onto my Drawing area :D:D:D:confused::confused::confused:):):):):)IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO

Once you have selected a texture for the layer (edit layer texture) it will be on the layer but it will be hardly noticeable until you paint over it. You can see in the s/shots that the pattern/texture only shows where it's been painted over. The one with the flowers had the pattern/texture on the layer below the flowers, so it only showed on that layer - not on the flower layer. Shows best with chalk or the paint roller - not thick paint.

Still as clear as mud? :p;)

eighty+
04-10-2015, 03:59 AM
Hey June Thanks for the Letter yes I just love the Criptic note at the bottom ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:confused::confused::confused::confu sed: Ok I will Try

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE ...........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-10-2015, 07:36 AM
Hi From the TV Ronnie Trying to Beat 1.47.7 Ok STARTER CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE ..............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-11-2015, 12:20 AM
Hi Friday and all's Well weather still good just Finn Ronnie ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-11-2015, 03:11 AM
HI TV top Gear Clarkson Starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-11-2015, 04:17 AM
Hi another TV one ok he get's us all Singing ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...........POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
04-11-2015, 08:26 AM
How'd you get Ronnie Wood from the Rolling Stones to pose in a race car?:p Was it that new automobile sport called Drifting? I don't keep up with racing so he probably looks like he actually does, whoever is driving.

I love that Sergent one of the red, devil-may-care lad in the robe. He always looked like he would make a great vampire. Nice painting, that.

And all the rest as well. Is the weather still holding?

Remember some time back I told you I had gophers? I sent my cats out to kill gophers and they continually came back with empty sacks. I now spied very early in the mist, hopping toward my front yard a cotton tail bunny. The blighters (in the real sense of the word) lived in the area for a long while, if not since the ocean waters receded and Noah' cotton socks kicked their ruddy little cotton tails off the Ark. :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

And here I was going to kill me a bunny on Easter n' all. . . But I just couldn't pick which form of execution to employ. . . cute little bastard's tearing up me landscape and killing my trees and flowers, gnawing and tunneling through the roots. Such an execution would be akin to taking out a hit against one of Santa's elves at Christmas. . . It's just not done in polite society. . . Do you happen to know what the accepted moratorium is against killing bunnies after Easter? A week? Two? My trees are desperate as they're being chewed off at the roots. . . :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Go Man Go!!!!!!!

Posedrawski! y ¡Vaya con cotton-kickin' footwear!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:p:p:p

eighty+
04-11-2015, 12:50 PM
HI Cap'n Mac Yes that is Ronnie Driveing ok its on a TV show Where the Host Clarkson ( Thats him in the 2dn picture ) Invites Celeb's to drive round a track to try to beat

the other's Time's ok But Clarkson has been given the Sack by the B.B.C because he Punched a boss :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
04-11-2015, 11:39 PM
Yeah a wast of my Talent this street think the best pitch will be outside the shopping Maul ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...........Pozdrawski

Yeah Cap'n Mac those Bunnies make a nice Meal ;) ;) :D :D

kenmo
04-12-2015, 05:47 AM
I always cherish your posts and as always they are pure delightments full of fun, energy and imagination!!!!

Many cheers to you my friend...

eighty+
04-12-2015, 08:48 AM
Hi Ken Thanks glad they make you Smile CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS KIA ORA SLAINTE ............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-13-2015, 03:51 AM
HI A quick One OK COMPUTER GAZE ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS KIA ORA ......................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
04-13-2015, 05:19 AM
Holy crap! Is that a self-made Mr. Ploos?!?!?!?! Ye found what old Ponce de Leon could no do. . . you found the fountain of youth! Lost your whiskers and all!!!!! – – and all along it was right under our very noses - - it be the Internet and Art Rage in tandem. WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bottle it and sell it and it'll keep you in cornflakes and bananas till the cows come home and you can finally get some milk. . .

Go man go! Slap that paint around in a most impasto way as well as the soft stuff. . .

drop hose skis! draw pose skis! Draw Pose See! Posedrawski!!!!!! (had to resort to typing as my dictation software doesn't acknowledge foreign languages and it's generally a poor guesser as to what I mean when I get into some of the words less used.) y ¡Vaya con las Ponce de Fountains of Youth!!!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
04-13-2015, 02:31 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac yeah I thought I'd have a rest from Freud and Sargent so looked my cumputor to see what was laying around Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO

..............POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
04-14-2015, 12:55 AM
All very interesting people and paintings, I'd say, the weirdest being the shy priest trying to play music ....:confused::o

eighty+
04-14-2015, 01:58 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks I like That as I never thought of him as a Priest are times hard then up at the Vatican ?? Well they say a new Broom sweeps Clean ;) :D :D :D:D

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO Si.........SI .............POZDRAWSKI

new Starter ok Shopping at the Mall

Caesar
04-14-2015, 02:36 AM
... well actually it looks like the Pope couldn't refrain from pointing out to the continuous slaughters of Christians and other harmless communities all over the world in these days. In such a passionate complaint and call to eventually consider, admit and try to solve , this worldwide problem he was probably taken by the silly idea to speak openly and out of hypocrisy and has just called the Armenian genocide a genocide and not an unpleasantly, particularly deadly deportation (I knew understatement was rather a British attitude).
So, legally speaking he committed a crime according to Turkish law and he would have committed a crime according to French law if he denied it was a genocide. :confused::rolleyes::eek::( Every nation, power system, religion etc. has, more or less, terribly shameful or criminal behaviour in their history to repent and confess, at least to re-establish some form of truth and learn lessons for the future, but it looks like that in most cases we all prefer to avoid to do it publicly and keep our illusion to be born sinless and that some predecessor or previous regime or maverick was actually guilty for that ... :p

BTW, now I see why you like to take this bus so much ... :o;)

D Akey
04-14-2015, 04:32 AM
I suppose sooner or later it was going to be time to paint the Ploos Boos on the whole. Nice one! And I like that Lassie. . . seems classy. . . maybe even sassy. . . is that Lassie.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!

¡Vaya con Posedrawski! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D:cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
04-14-2015, 04:36 AM
I think when we see the castrato busking outside the Vatican, it's a sure sign they fallen on hard times. . . before that, I'm not so worried.;)

eighty+
04-14-2015, 08:58 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Yeah it all ok at the Vatican its about time A Pope Shouted otherwise whats he the fore good luck to him :D:D

was going to put more people in at the Mall but got tiered felt liek a quick Doz ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO..Si.....Si ............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-14-2015, 10:31 AM
Hi had to go back as she looked so lonely so bunged few more people in ok CIAO HOOROO

Caesar
04-14-2015, 09:06 PM
I think when we see the castrato busking outside the Vatican, it's a sure sign they fallen on hard times. . . before that, I'm not so worried.;)

Here I'm afraid I lost You, dear D Akey, especially not knowing if You're speaking of a past time emasculated singer or emasculated grown lamb who is busking (curious term, reminds me of the Spanish buscar rather than the slightly differently meaning Italian buscare) outside the colonnade ...:confused: It's probably a slang outside my reach ...

Dear ATPLus, my regards to Your classy, sassy lassie!

eighty+
04-15-2015, 01:44 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Cap'n Mac means a boy who has been De knacked at an early age so they con sing Saprano ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO ..Si...Si ...POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
04-15-2015, 02:15 AM
I see. Thank You, dear Ploos, so it was my first hypothesis. I know the term since it's in Italian but it may be applied to animals too (castrato and eunuch, an even more ancient word), but I wasn't sure of possibly more complex jokes D Akey might have concealed.
Anyway I'm afraid they don't exist anymore herearound, since a few centuries, and decidedly more as for the sacred music in the Sistine Chapel. So the Pope doesn't really run that risk. LOL :o;) In these days it's a practice still surviving though, among the ones who are dissatisfied of their actual exterior sex attributes, so they undergo intervention and in some cases I presume also for money earning purpose, as it once was too, with a different job and also in addition to artistic passion for singing I guess ....;)

eighty+
04-16-2015, 05:33 AM
HI Giovanna Boldini I think ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO..SI ....Si............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-16-2015, 09:29 AM
HI CIAO up late ok feel tired might have a early night ok CIAO SLAINTE .....POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
04-16-2015, 07:25 PM
Excellent new addition! Giovanni (masculine) Boldini is the painter but who's Giovanna (feminine)? The bathing lady? LOL;):o;)
As for the last one (the original painting I presume or a perfect copy) for sure (and maybe the previous one), the lady is the Countess de Rasty (actually Gabrielle as name), one of the main Parisian lovers of this unexampled gnome master ... ;)

eighty+
04-17-2015, 01:17 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty Yes the last one is the Origenal sorry I was thinking of painting but went and had a early night instead but still laid in this Morning ;):D :D:D OK CIAO

IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO ..Si....Si...................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-17-2015, 05:08 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One OK Had a bash at it OK but I've made her face to broad but a blind man would like to see it ;) :D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO..SI .....Si

eighty+
04-17-2015, 07:22 AM
Hi Giovanna Boldini Starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO...Si.....SI HOO ROO

D Akey
04-17-2015, 09:13 AM
I see. Thank You, dear Ploos, so it was my first hypothesis. I know the term since it's in Italian but it may be applied to animals too (castrato and eunuch, an even more ancient word), but I wasn't sure of possibly more complex jokes D Akey might have concealed.
Anyway I'm afraid they don't exist anymore herearound, since a few centuries, and decidedly more as for the sacred music in the Sistine Chapel. So the Pope doesn't really run that risk. LOL :o;) In these days it's a practice still surviving though, among the ones who are dissatisfied of their actual exterior sex attributes, so they undergo intervention and in some cases I presume also for money earning purpose, as it once was too, with a different job and also in addition to artistic passion for singing I guess ....;)

Ha! Thanks for the observations of some all our humor. Yeah, I was referring to the old time castrated singers at the Vatican with the countertenor and such artifically heavenly high voices.

"Busking" is a term for street performing looking for donations from passers by. I thought that would be a decidedly poignant and telling sign that the Vatican was taking rather earthy steps to raise money. I don't think I've ever seen a castrato, and not to my knowledge would they willingly submit to the heckling from onlookers in modern times especially. I think male singers would not want to have to compete with such extreme singers in the marketplace where having one's testicular appendages removed. And the women might think it less than sexy to have a castrato singing Night and Day or Moonlight Serenade. . .

If they did, no doubt the plastic surgeons/blacksmiths would be busy retrofitting onto males, what we call among my people, "big brass ones". When they say in a chiding way to someone who has wimped out, "Grow a pair, why don't you?" Hell. . . I say buy a pair. . . [switching to a commercial voice:] "And if you act now, we'll throw in a penis of your ethnic choosing, and a Ginsu knife to do your own circumcision! Don't delay! They're going fast! (wheel barrow sold separately. . .)"

THAT would be how the Vatican could get richer than. . . um. . . richer than the Catholic Church. Only they might have another Pope Joan on their hands. . . and that would never do. . .or so I'm told. . .

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

D Akey
04-17-2015, 09:22 AM
Good stoof, Mr Ploos! Nice and all ethereal and vaporous like. . . like a Will o' the Wisp. Don't get too many of them on the Ploos Boos. . . haunting the water closet in the back and sooch. They do do a proper job though. . . their ghostly vissage in the in-flight restroom makes people go faster so they're less likely to miss their stop.:p

Go man go!!!!! (and if ye can't, ask the attending ol' Wispy Willer. . .)

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::roll eyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con Vaporous apparitions!

eighty+
04-17-2015, 12:59 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac your making me do a lot of reading between you and Ceasar ok least it keeps me awake makes the brain ach and I'm getting quiet good with Dictionary ok

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO...Si.....Si........Hoo Roo ...............SLAINTE......................POZDRA WSKI

D Akey
04-17-2015, 01:41 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac your making me do a lot of reading between you and Ceasar ok least it keeps me awake makes the brain ach and I'm getting quiet good with Dictionary ok

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO...Si.....Si........Hoo Roo ...............SLAINTE......................POZDRA WSKI

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! No. . . Nay laddie. . . that be no a proper castrato. . . that there be a Castro! Similar spelling but with two rather significant political differences. . .

:rolleyes::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con los bolas de latón, Esse!

Caesar
04-18-2015, 01:18 AM
Ha! Thanks for the observations of some all our humor. Yeah, I was referring to the old time castrated singers at the Vatican with the countertenor and such artifically heavenly high voices.

"Busking" is a term for street performing looking for donations from passers by. I thought that would be a decidedly poignant and telling sign that the Vatican was taking rather earthy steps to raise money. I don't think I've ever seen a castrato, and not to my knowledge would they willingly submit to the heckling from onlookers in modern times especially. I think male singers would not want to have to compete with such extreme singers in the marketplace where having one's testicular appendages removed. And the women might think it less than sexy to have a castrato singing Night and Day or Moonlight Serenade. . .

If they did, no doubt the plastic surgeons/blacksmiths would be busy retrofitting onto males, what we call among my people, "big brass ones". When they say in a chiding way to someone who has wimped out, "Grow a pair, why don't you?" Hell. . . I say buy a pair. . . [switching to a commercial voice:] "And if you act now, we'll throw in a penis of your ethnic choosing, and a Ginsu knife to do your own circumcision! Don't delay! They're going fast! (wheel barrow sold separately. . .)"

THAT would be how the Vatican could get richer than. . . um. . . richer than the Catholic Church. Only they might have another Pope Joan on their hands. . . and that would never do. . .or so I'm told. . .

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Now I see. Actually I didn't know of that meaning.
Well I obviously cannot grant for any Vatican citizen and organization member, but I don't think the mission of the Vatican or, more widely, of the Church, is to get richer, especially not in this age and with this Pope, who seems able to live with far less than Gwyneth Paltrow for his specific needs. LOL
After all the Vatican and the Church both already got and get enough money, in Italy, Bavary, US etc. from taxes or donations to keep the machine going and the activities, both religious and of social support and aid wherever they are, like other kind of Christian communities or specific lobbies if You wish and certainly there are a lot of new born religious or semi-religious entity and communities who got richer than the former two and in far less than two millennia without fostering and leaving too much in terms of universal and common art and beauty in the world (just to keep without more ephemeral outcomes and outputs) just to keep within the noble "commodities".
What this world is missing more than usual maybe, is not money, certainly quite often what is used for, rather responsibility and committment for a more agreable world, which is doubtfully coming from just eating grass, peacefully flee and disengage from any threat, have the full right to think of any possible right of any order and compel anyone to a continuously evolving and intricate sigìngle thought to measure political correctness and, ultimately, just don't (or believe not to) harm anyone or anything, which is a quite metaphysical and illusory self-absolution and certainty.
Neither getting rich or, even less, richer and richer is considered "the scope" anywhere or should likely be so for a sane human being, thus confusing a possible opportunity or instrumental tool with a finality, but that's another kind of religion or "priests" we're talking of (I dont sound like the cheap Machiavelli they use to sell, do I?). I feel more confident in this opinion since US Constitution too, for instance and if I'm not wrong, recognizes and states that the scope of any individual human being is to be happy and curiously the same applies to the Bible and the Gospels after all, with the only difference being the broader view and the longer term for such an achievement. ;)

Caesar
04-18-2015, 01:24 AM
Well what I can say, dear Ploos? Que viva Cuba and Your painting mastery!

eighty+
04-18-2015, 04:00 AM
Hail Caesar O Mighty One ..........Cap'n Mac ...... O Ye Merry Jester's Thanks For keeping me Laughing more please its helping my reading Speed ok ;);):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO STATTE BBUONO....Si....Si .......SLAINTE ...................POZDRAWING

ok I've Tarted up Castro as I think late at night my eye's get Bleary ok see if its better CIAO

eighty+
04-18-2015, 05:11 AM
Hi Giovanni Boldini Starter 8 OK CIAO HOO ROO SLAINTE ...............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-18-2015, 10:45 AM
Hi Giovanni Boldini Starter 9 ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO ..Si....Si.......HOO ROO SLAINTE ............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-19-2015, 12:32 AM
HI Giovanni Baldini 8 Finn CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..............POZDRAWSKI

Enug
04-19-2015, 04:20 AM
Love these Mr.Ploos especially the young lady. Wonderful job on the flowers.

D Akey
04-19-2015, 04:31 AM
I love this last one especially. You nailed it. . . got the expression and its nice and polished feeling. Would make a great cameo. Feels passionate and romantic.

Ladies have classically been associated with curves (guys tend to be represented in a more angular way by similar logic), thus using curves and angles in our work in coming up with poses is both classical and it just plain works. Naturally it's not always done that way, but it's a device that can give an impression. What it does is it gives us a good starting point when we're creating something from scratch. And when you're selecting work to copy, it's a good idea to look for that kind of thing that the original artist did, and if they did or did not, and what you think about that. It's part of the artist's visual vocabulary.

Well done, Mr Ploos!!!!!!!!

Posedrawski! y ¡¡Vaya con the turn of the century style!!

eighty+
04-19-2015, 10:51 PM
Hi June thanks. Enjoy. Your holiday in Italy ok. But who's looking after the sheep ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hi Cap'n Mac. Thanks should have finish the last one. But too much snooker and football to watch

Ok with luck Finn it today. :(:( to U both Ciao. IVAYA. CON DIOS. HOO ROO. .....POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-20-2015, 07:01 AM
Hi I Watched the F1 race L.Hamliton won then I must have Doz off as I've just Come too 7oc ok Ciao LVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE.....POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-20-2015, 08:56 AM
HI Giovanni Boldini Starter 10 ok Ciao IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-20-2015, 10:54 AM
Hi Giovanni Boldini Starter 11 ok Ciao IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE ..............POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
04-20-2015, 10:42 PM
You're a bold Boldini emulator indeed! ;) Great! Dealing with past times celebrities!
While You occasinally doze Hamilton is making a great job with Mercedes cars, but it looks like this year they're not going to race undisturbed anymore. An earlier pit stop or a couple or little more laps and he would have looked at Raikkonen's face from below ...:o;)

eighty+
04-21-2015, 01:10 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yeah that Boldini is preety Good for a Italien ;) ;) :) :) :) :cool::cool::cool::cool: yes Its going to be interesting as Ferarri have got two

top driver's but I Still think L.Hamilton is the Top's ok what I can't understand is the tyre Factor ??? is the Mercides a heavyer Car E/S ?? CIAO STATTE BBUONO..SI...Si

SLAINTE ..............POZDRAWSKI :D

eighty+
04-21-2015, 08:00 AM
HI GIOVANNA BOLDINI FINN 11 ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE....................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-21-2015, 11:46 AM
Hi Just practice with Brushe's from Juz ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-22-2015, 12:11 AM
HI Giovanna Boldini Starter 12 ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO...Si....Si .......SLAINTE ...........POZDRAWSKI

justjean
04-22-2015, 03:23 AM
Lovely lot of faces Mr Ploos :)

eighty+
04-22-2015, 03:35 AM
Hi JEAN thanks Yeah but not the next one ok Toujour Lamour ;) :D:D:D CIAO CON DIOS SLAINTE ............POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
04-22-2015, 03:46 AM
Well I realize that You somehow must intimately share deeply the same "artistic" passion for women of Giovanni Boldini. You certainly piled up an impressive amount of wonderful paintings and drawings under his mischievous influence ...:o;)LOL An healthy practice I'd say!:D

D Akey
04-22-2015, 04:35 AM
Mamma Mia! Senior Casanova dePloos! You have been assimilated!

Of course, I could think of far worse things to be assimilated into beyond painting beautiful Italian women. . . Phew! I was just watching a light comedy BBC style of Casanova that had Peter O'Toole and puckish David Tenant (great casting) and one of the things he did as he bounded around Venice back in the days of yore, was he impersonated many and various professionals. And from your stylistic bouncing about imitating all these artists' looks, and what with you ending up with so many ladies as models, in various stages of dress, why you could be he. Peter O'Toole, David Tenant and Mr Ploos.

Go man go go go!!!!!!!!!!!!

eighty+
04-22-2015, 06:54 AM
Hael O Caesar O Mighty One ;);):D:D:D Yeah I thought you'd like that one ok CIAO

HI Cap'n Mac that goes for you too Ciao To U both IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO,,,,,Si.....Si >>>>>SLAINTE............POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
04-22-2015, 10:02 AM
Intriguing setting, Mr Ploos. . . They look winded. . . Phew!

Nice one!

Posedrawski! y ¡Vaya con castanets!

eighty+
04-22-2015, 12:25 PM
Hi Cap'n MAC Yeah I think we've seeh this Matador and Geetar Girl Before trust Boldini must have got a cheaper rates for doing Two Pic's

The last I think is Turner ok CiAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE .............POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
04-22-2015, 07:52 PM
Spanish couple with two parrots! :cool: One of the most chromatically engaging Boldini painting when he was working for the maison Goupil! I'm quite curious to see how it will end up!:eek::cool: As for the portrait Im quite confident You'll get an amazing outcome pretty easily with Your now fully grown expertise in this genre.

eighty+
04-23-2015, 03:42 AM
Hael O Caesar O Mighty Yeah a lot to do on That one ok just Finn the No 12 so it looks like me infor the Tiles, Yeah think I'll work on the Background 1st ok

Weather still Good here ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO .....SI.......SI HOO ROO :D .................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-23-2015, 07:08 AM
Hi Caesar got to Call it a day as i'm tired ok with luck I'll finish it tomorrow, CIAO STATTE BBUONO..Si....Si .........SLAINTE..............POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
04-23-2015, 08:09 PM
It looks like dancing with Spaniards was a quite hard task, almost a corrida (against parrots though) ....;):o:DLOL

eighty+
04-24-2015, 12:39 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yeah it was a Corrida but with a brush and no Sword ;):D Ok see what you think of it now its Finished :eek:

CIAO STATTE BBUONO...Si.......Si .........SLAINTE...........POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
04-24-2015, 01:54 AM
I say You hit the target centre spot once again, dear frind! Your version is magnificent too! APPLAUSE!:D:D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
04-24-2015, 12:08 PM
Ach! You've been looking at me driveway under the tree to see the mess our winged cousins make. . . usually all over me car. Very accurate, which explains why the flamenco singers are always wining -- it's the sound we all make in the suburbs when we come out and see the pigeons have done a number on the car.

Going out to get the paper in the morning, the caballero sees his car covered in guano. . .and he sings:

AaaaaEEEeeeeewwwaaaaaa. . . <bop bop bop, clickity click. . .> Pinche pajaros sucios! <bop bop bop, clickity click. . .>

¡Bravo, maestro! ¡Vaya con carwashes!

justjean
04-24-2015, 03:25 PM
So do the birds like or dislike her music :)

eighty+
04-24-2015, 10:03 PM
Hi Jean yeah I'm Not sure with the amount of screeching going on about who's the top dog I couldn't get a word in sideway's ;) :D :D :D :D:D :D:D CIAO Jean

IVAYA Con Hands as Drawing keeps them Nimble :eek: :cool: :cool: :cool: SLAINTE

eighty+
04-24-2015, 11:51 PM
Hi Giovanna Boldini Starter 14 ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-25-2015, 03:38 AM
Hi Giovanna Boldini starter 15 ok Ciao IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .................POZDRAWSKI :D

D Akey
04-25-2015, 03:49 AM
Very cool Mr Ploos! I like the start of that portrait one. Shows good structure and attitude. . . well, I assume she's got good attitude, thought that could change any moment. The Italians are a passionate lot after all, and she being a lady and all. . . Best do a good job, artisan. . . Kidding aside, she looks great and would doubtless love it.

And the other one of the ladies in the room. . . super ambitious, but you've done very well in the past establishing your spacial scenarios quite credibly. No doubt this will be a winner as well.

Move them hands, laddie! Yer doon graaaeet!

¡Vaya con PosedDrawstrings! y Slainte de bon bons! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
04-25-2015, 05:37 AM
Thanks Cap'n Mac yeah the Girl I was Lucky as it all came right from the off ok. The other one as you can see a lot to do I have Cropped the origenal pigture but now I'm

wondering wether to get it back if its possible do you know if it is :eek: ??? ok CIAO IVAYA Con California hill top''s time you washed the car as it Covered with Bird CRAP

don't park under Tree's. ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Slainte

pat1940
04-25-2015, 11:15 AM
Dear eighty, hope you are well, by the looks of your paintings you are doing great, love all and the little girls expression is wonderful.....fantastic work

eighty+
04-25-2015, 11:34 AM
Hi Pat just got home as my Nieghbours being Friday asked me round for fish and Chips and a few classes of Red Claret and being an old Doddering old Bodger I couldn't Refuse

Could I ;) :D:D:D Ok So your Back in Town great as its been so quiet in the Gallery Lately so lets see some more Painting Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINT HOO ROO

D Akey
04-25-2015, 05:21 PM
. . . ok CIAO IVAYA Con California hill top''s time you washed the car as it Covered with Bird CRAP
don't park under Tree's. ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Slainte

Ah, truer words ne'er be spake, an' it's the gosh honest truth that God revoked and repossessed the sphincter muscles for all birds because their payments were in arrears. Nay, lad. . . no in 'er ears. . . in the other end, in arrears. I figure it was gamblin' debts. They're a load o' punters, the lot of 'em. . .

And the sad truth is, one of them laid an egg like a gumball which rolled off the nest and onto me car in the harsh heat of the sun an all I could do was grab a fork and some Tabasco sauce :p:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: cause it fried up in a nonce. . . or rather on the roof of a black Honda. And that's plenty caliente! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::p an' that's why I park under the tree. . . shady practice as it is. . .

¡Vaya con toast and hash browns! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:p:p:p;););););)

gxhpainter2
04-26-2015, 04:51 AM
Hi Eighty+, had to stop by and catch up, always a great treat to see your progress, which is most impressive! doing copies of old masters! and group portraits is a big step and you are doing so well...:):):)

eighty+
04-26-2015, 12:46 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac you surprise me as I thought Honda's Like to be in Sun being Japanese ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D Mon d'Duie Caliente Vat is dass :eek

Hi GXHPainter woke up at 8oc with full intensions of Finishing the girl no 14 but went back to sleep till 1oc pm so had my Banana and cornflakes and my Pills

sat at the Wacom Started on the girl done a few dabs but got sidetracked by Snooker on the TV for a time before dozing off as per norm when watching TV

ok then there was Football too watch so thats more orless my day ok so never did finish the Girl ok Thanks for looking in and for the compliments regards Mr Ploos

To U Both IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE.....................POZDRAWSKI :D:D:cool::cool:

eighty+
04-26-2015, 03:40 PM
HI Stayed up to FINN the girl 14 ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..............POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
04-26-2015, 09:55 PM
Yeah, the Japanese cars may have come from the rising sun, but the noonday sun is for madmen and Englishmen and those flippin' birds. Here in California, you have to really love the heat.

Anyway, I don't really mind the birds for all my fuss and bluster. Just that you had the picture with the birds creating a mess on the floor. Might cause those flamenco dancers to hammer it all flat with those jack-hammer heels.

Go man go! I like this latest furtherance of the lassie in the hat.

Oh, and caliente means HOT! If you hear that from a native, you can bet it's hotter than you're used to.

DrawPoseskis! y ¡Vaya con guitarra!

eighty+
04-27-2015, 03:12 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac yeah Cloudy to day but plenty of Apple Blossom so it looks like a good Year for Fruit ok Finn 15 as there a was not much I could do ok

quelle Caliente ici Non ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ,,,,,,,,,,,POZDRAWSKI P.S I like the litte bull who popped in :cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
04-27-2015, 08:58 AM
Hi Giovanna Boldini Starter 16 ok Ciao IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...........POZDRAWSKI

vandra
04-27-2015, 09:42 PM
Just love it!!

eighty+
04-28-2015, 12:51 AM
HI Vandra Thanks still trying ok CIAO IVATA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO.......................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-28-2015, 02:06 AM
Hi Giovanna Boldini FINN ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...........................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-28-2015, 12:54 PM
HI RENOIR'S GIRL FINN ok don't sleep in the sun :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE ..............PODRAWSKI

eighty+
04-29-2015, 02:39 AM
Hi T V RENOIR FINN ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-29-2015, 04:32 AM
HI Renoir's Girl 2 starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ................ POZDRAWSKI.

eighty+
04-30-2015, 12:01 AM
HI T.V Renoir's Girl FINN OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ......................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
04-30-2015, 08:25 AM
I recognize that actress in the last one (I think, or one who looks an awful lot like her). . .

Renoir was a guy of thick mushy paint, in case you're aiming to get the full effect. But you needn't do unless you want to surmount another hurdle. These look great.

Have you ever seen Renoir painting? His hands were so crippled, he (at least for the sake of the camera) had his son handing him a brush and cigarette in a way he could actually hold them. Remarkable. I wonder if these lads who played fast and loose with all those paints with hazardous chemicals like lead and turpentine and all that didn't harm their bodies. Heck, some lived to a ripe old age. But still, one wonders if the toxicity of the materials didn't have something to do with their ailments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK12sFDOU54

Looks like you were watching the following one already from one of your pictures being the same shot. Boy, they really know how to romanticize in films, don't they? I have to watch it. Thanks for the notice of this film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Cv9KxLIHAE

PoseDrawingsSki! y ¡Vaya con redheads in the greenery!

pat1940
04-30-2015, 10:26 AM
Dear eighty, had to drop in and sure glad I did, great, great work

eighty+
04-30-2015, 10:45 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks for the Link's the second one is the one I watched on the TV ok Idid think it was a french Film as the Girl you see in full nude but I didn't

find my Camera in time so the one i've shown are the only one's I've got ok the girl I should think has done a lot of Nude modling as she was completly Relaxed ok

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-01-2015, 11:46 AM
HI Pat Sorry I missed you Ok Thanks CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-02-2015, 02:47 AM
Hi just sorting out there legs ok Renior's Girl's CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-02-2015, 11:49 AM
Hi Time for Bed ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE..............POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
05-02-2015, 10:00 PM
So they're aboot ta play a game o' Hot Potato? Well Gogh Van Gogh!

I think ol' Vinnie was a wee bit aboot the line an' shapes, lad. Boot ai cood be wrong or mebee I'm not. Kinda laeke yer sketch-oops from tha boos. Gettin yer ootlaine 'appenin' then workin' yer tone. . . But heck, yer pics been good o' laet, so choost keep 'ammerin away.:D:D:D:D:D

An' all them nekkid lassies. Was a right keen notion of ye to nick their nickers and set oop yer easel behind tha boosh all flora an fauna like. If yer doon wind, they'll na'ar smell yer turpentine or ye'll be one o' tha bread an' water eaters. :p:o:o:o:o

Paint man, paint!!!!!! I think I 'eard a copper. . .

PoseDrawingSki! y ¡Put yer French Impressionism in the Post. . . Impressionism that is. . . .

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):coo l::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
05-03-2015, 02:06 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Ok then yeah the Potatoe eater's I've got to do it in easy stage's as I keep going to Sleep ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE...POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
05-03-2015, 10:52 AM
Good on ye, lad. Sleep is a good think I reckon. Computers sleep as well.

Looks like the potato eaters are coming along nicely. Could do with perhaps some sour cream tho or at least a pat of butter. . . chives. . . a little salt. . .

Their dour expression puts me in mind of when I was a starving art student. I could only afford a grilled cheese sandwich when in classes in the evening for my meal. Used to load the heck out of it with relish which was free. . . just to add a little bulk into it. I survived. But the bloody art supplies were so expensive, that's where my food money had to go. But I was devoted to painting and we sort of ignore the hurdles and go on with the painting as we can manage. In your case, it's sleeping and finding the energy. But, by gum, ye paint. That's the real art spirit, my friend, which you've got in spades!!!!!!

Bravo and Go man go!!!!!!

Posedrawski! y ¡Vaya con anything at all that serves ye!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):):cool::c ool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
05-03-2015, 12:34 PM
Hello. Cap'n Mac. Yeah a restfull night. Just Snooker Football. And my favourite. Tec ;

Inspector. Montiban. In Scilly. Italy See some good views too Ok CIAO. IVAYA CON DIOS

Plus. POZDRAWSKI ;):D:D:D

eighty+
05-04-2015, 02:45 AM
Hi sorry had to move the couple on the left about one ft ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ........POZDRAWSKI

gxhpainter2
05-04-2015, 03:20 AM
dear eighty+, all I can say is WOW you have taken these classic pieces and made them into your own style and they are very successful paintings in their own right. VERY IMPRESSIVE !...:cool::cool::cool::):):)

D Akey
05-04-2015, 05:41 AM
There was a book title about the 1500s and it was called "A World Lit by Fire". This one is still of that vintage in the 1800s where they were yet to get electric light. You have a firelight feel to this, and those people are lucky to have something to eat. I never could figure whether Van Gogh was painting the dignity of the common man, which was a relatively new concept at the time, or whether it was showing the misery of the peasants and those spending their lives at toil in relative servitude and poverty. There's not a heck of a lot of humor to be gleaned within Vincent's paintings in general, though they can be magnificent. This one's a powerful image.

And you gave it power. That ye did Mr Ploos. Good one. Here now, pull up a spud and make yourself t'home.

:):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):) :):):)

eighty+
05-04-2015, 10:54 AM
Hi GXHpainter thanks for your kind comments pleased that you like them and I think Van Gogh would be chuffed as well ;):D:D

Hi Cap'n Mac yes Van Gogh in this one reminds me of Dicken's and the matchstick Girl still a lot to do thou might take another 2 sittings ok

To You Both CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ............POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
05-05-2015, 01:38 AM
:pI like Your new ones! Greeting to Giuseppe Verdi, but I would be glad to ccome with You to the picnic with M. Renoir! Certainly better food than eating just potatoes with Van Gogh, isn't it? LOL;)

eighty+
05-05-2015, 03:45 AM
Hail O Crasar O Mighty One Yeah we all would like to Picnic With Renoir's Girl's ;););) but at the Moment I'm a Potatoe eater Myself as the Mother hubbard is Bare

may be thats why I've picked Van Gogh's Potatoe's Eater's to dine with OK CIAO its a bit Murky Weatherwise today as its a Bank Holiday :cool::cool:

OK CIAO Don't work to hard :eek: IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO...Si......Si SLAINTE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-05-2015, 04:24 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks for putting a name to a Face as I didn't know who he was when painting him I had to go Google to find out what you

were Talking about Jeeze The great Italien Composer Guiseppe Verdi OK thanks

eighty+
05-05-2015, 04:57 PM
hi ok I should be in Bed got carried away watching final of the Snooker and then the German Football the on Tv How its made showing a chap making a Glass Jug

by hand and it was quiet good to see how it ws done ok Ciao IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE..............POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
05-05-2015, 06:27 PM
Now there's a snooker player if ever there was. . .

Yeah, glass blowing and all the other manipulations of glass are absolutely fascinating.
When I was in Venice I never made it over to the island to check out the Morano Glass (I think it was called. World class stuff I heard.)

Sounds as if you had a full day. Now it's time to fill the larder. But keep the spuds out of the sunlight or they'll go green on ye. And that won't do at all.

Good job. Speaking of Italy, I guess Caesar came back. All you had to do to get him to come back was wave about a picture of that famous Scot lad, Giuseppe MacVerdi, and he comes a runnin' through the glen.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con Snooker Doodles!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:;););););):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
05-06-2015, 12:24 PM
Hi lost control of my pen's today the point of contact was 5" to the left I kept doing a restart but no joy, ok got them all going later:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE

Alixtrol
05-06-2015, 09:32 PM
It is so beautiful!

eighty+
05-07-2015, 02:00 AM
HI Alixtrol Thanks Pleased you think so ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
05-07-2015, 03:03 AM
Back to the great Tiziano (Vecellio) now! :eek::cool: Another excellent pair of interpretation by You are going on here!;)

eighty+
05-07-2015, 04:53 AM
Hail O Caesar Thanks had to leave Titian was in Rome last night on the telly looking at Statues by Vinci Bernini must be great to have them to sketch from

you should be so lucky maybe when I'm older I'll get to Rome OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE STATTE BBUONO..Si....Si .......POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-07-2015, 02:55 PM
Well I leave it up to YOU ok ! ?? ;) :D:D :D :D:D :D:D ......... CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO

D Akey
05-07-2015, 05:01 PM
I hear ye laddie. . . It's pretty slow alright. . . except for you. . . Impersonating a German Expressionist is a serious charge. But then you moved in to the Dutch and the Italians. . . Good thing is they keep coming back as much as you like it would appear, so they're great mates and will never let you down.

Wish I could be more inspiring and not come across as just yammerin' away. But that's how it plays out around my neck of the woods. The irony is you're getting really good and I would hope others come round to see your progress! I love the last drawing of that head. Super strong. And the jacket on Castiglione or Ariosto, that bearded courtier whoever he be. . . right awesome shine to the fabric. Very good that.

Right, boy-o, me lad. . . your bail is set at a pound and a half of potatoes. Find someone to eat them and sketch em.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya conflakes an' banana!

:):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):)

Enug
05-07-2015, 08:22 PM
Hi there Mr. Ploos - you are doing some great stuff. I've been seeing plenty of those statues and paintings while here in Rome - still haven't run into Caesar.:) Two more days, then the long trek home.

eighty+
05-07-2015, 09:55 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac thanks pleased U think so :eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool: ...........................POZDRAWSKI

Hi June and .......?? ;):D:D yea I say unto U Rome in the Springtime U should be so Lucky:):):) ok I've just done one for U ok may be too dark

To U all Aussie's and Yank's CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2 POZDRAWSKI ' S :cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
05-08-2015, 01:37 AM
HI see Damascol has got me trying to paint Rose'es now :eek: :cool: :cool: :( :( CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO..Si...Si...........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-08-2015, 04:55 AM
Hi ok One that our friend Caesar See a lot of ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO...Si....Si...............POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
05-08-2015, 08:33 PM
Yeah, I used to meet him quite often, but I don't see him anymore since sometime. Maybe it's because of the money he borrowed from me and he's got to give back to me ... LOL:o;)

eighty+
05-09-2015, 03:54 AM
Hail O Caesar O MIGHTY ONE Surely Caesar you don't mind loseing a few Golden Shekals :( :eek: after all think of all the statue's his given too Rome and all the Tourist's

that flock to Rome to See them and the Spaghetti is not too bad either ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO SLAINTE.....POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-09-2015, 08:46 AM
Hi looks as if its going to rain Cats and Dogs ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE ............POZDRAWSK

D Akey
05-10-2015, 12:00 AM
You're getting quite polished, Mr Ploos. . . as opposed to very Posedrawski Polish. . . which you've taken to certainly.

No, your work is cleaning up very nicely and it feels streamlined like looking at an aerodynamically designed kind of finish. Quite nice because the things you're putting in work very well indeed.

Hi marks! You get the aerospace contract! So did you get some shopping in so you can eat? You worry me sometimes, laddie buck! Take care of your health so you can paint paint paint. . . and then when it's time to eat, you can eat with a fork in one hand and a stylus in the other.

As to raining cats and dogs, here it rained kittens and puppies. Some but not a whole lot. I felt like a dirt farmer during the dust bowl in Oklahoma in the 30s that wiped out the farmers for lack of water. (or so I hear. . .) Anyway I was hooting and a hollering and dancing about with a bar of soap getting all spruced up for summer.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posedrawski! y ¡Vaya sin wind resistance!!!!!!

eighty+
05-10-2015, 03:51 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Just FINN Juliet I wasn't to happy with her Hair I might go back in a couple weeks time they tell me it helps like looking threw new Eye's OK

AS to our Friend Silas POZDRAWSKI Yeah makes me think I'm speaking Polish as it roll's of the Tonque PAW DROS SKI ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

POZDRAWSKI ;) :D:D:D :D:D:D:D :confused: :confused::confused: :cool::cool::cool::cool:

justjean
05-10-2015, 11:09 AM
a lovely painting of a beautiful child, Mr Ploos

eighty+
05-10-2015, 12:39 PM
Hi Jean yeah her mum think's so ;) ;) :D:D:D I'll Send it her tonight ok thanks CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE..............POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
05-10-2015, 06:00 PM
Hi Jean yeah her mum think's so ;) ;) :D:D:D I'll Send it her tonight ok thanks CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE..............POZDRAWSKI

Well, her mum looks a wee bit like she was sitting on the edge of the tub and fell in. I would think that action pose is a bit harder to hold as gravity was playing its part.

As naked ( which = awesome! ) as she is, the finish on the child is so much more professional looking. That's a really nice look. As to the hairs -- we can always do things differently. I would bet the Sistine Chapel that Michelangelo looked at the finished ceiling and wished he had done some part of it differently. Just comes with the territory of being a perfectionist. And it's also the force that's driving you to achieve such splendid results.

When I think of how these looked when you were first starting out and what you're doing these days, I say my hat's off to you. Time well spent, says I.

Go Meister Ploos! Go man go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posedrawski!!! y Paw Dro Ski! y ¡Vaya con finishing touches to the wispy hairs on the lassies!

eighty+
05-11-2015, 01:19 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac sorry about the girl in the tub I was just arseholeing around after looking at Catmandu's 10" minutes smash ok

thanks for good comments on Juliet I havn't heard from Mum yet but She might be in Hospital having her second ok

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..........................and 3 POZDRAWSKI' s

D Akey
05-11-2015, 01:43 AM
thanks for good comments on Juliet I havn't heard from Mum yet but She might be in Hospital having her second ok

She keeps having babies, it's job security for you esteemed artisan self, lad. They'll all be needing portraits lest there be jealousy and psychiatrist fees later in life cause the parents didn't favor them as much as the first born. . . etc.

Play to their hearts, my good man. . .

:D:D:D:D:D;););););):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Go man go!!!!!!!!

¡Vaya con your growth industry! y Pos Droy Ski!!!!! (or something like that. . .)

eighty+
05-11-2015, 02:39 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac See you've got me hooked on Daumier no you told me his name and what a wit he is also Good drawing practice as well ;);):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-11-2015, 05:49 AM
Hi It looks as if fat boy is about to fall over ok sorry but didn't notise when painting CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .........POZDRASKI

eighty+
05-11-2015, 08:10 AM
Hi a Daumer I thought it was a Drunken sprawl when I started but now I'm not so sure ok a Starter CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-11-2015, 10:55 AM
Hi Decided to finish the last one ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .......................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-11-2015, 02:33 PM
Hi just gone back to stop the Fat Boy from falling Over OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ......................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-12-2015, 12:27 AM
Hi A Butler Yeats ok FINN CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...................POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
05-12-2015, 03:05 AM
On the second version of the smoking fat man and slender lady I'm finally confident the former guy won't fall backward ...LOL;)
As usual I really enjoy anything You post in this extraordinary thread You are growing into a universal exhibition of any visual form of art!

eighty+
05-12-2015, 03:10 AM
Hi Thin haze with the sun trying to shine threw ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-12-2015, 04:29 AM
Hail O CAesar O Mighty One. Thanks sorry I. Missed you ok but I'm a bit amiss while you

Think the thin man is a lady :D:D;). Ciao. Statte BBUONO. Si....Si. SLAINTE

eighty+
05-12-2015, 07:17 AM
hi a quick Smash with the Pen ok IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE.....................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
05-12-2015, 08:38 AM
Hahaha. Caesar sees naked women everywhere, Mr Ploos.

I think that picture is a riot. I like the idea of going to the health club to smoke. Very ironic. It definitely helped to make the balding fat lady more vertical. :rolleyes:;););););):mad: I mean that rotund gent. And I dare say, I think ol' Caesar was having us on about the sex of the characters. To him boobs should only be on women.

You do have a knack for Daumier. Suits your keen sense of humor.

I also like the other pics. Getting into drawings shows how you're grabbing onto the various techniques. You're a right Jimi Hendrix you are. That's what he done. Went around to all the professional artists at the time and did their signatures one better.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!!!

PawsDrowSki! y ¡¡¡¡¡¡Vaya con Hoo Roo!!!!!!! Ciao, y multi taski!!!!

Caesar
05-12-2015, 07:57 PM
Well, good to know that the slim guy with nightgown and cap is just another gentleman of this British Smokers Club, probably a skinny Scotsman not wearing pants then. :eek::o
Dear D Akey it's as much true that someone with no particular evidence of tit protuberance isn't necessarily a man ... LOL;) Morover in Victorian age some curious situation could happen both considering the public school adverse impact on sexual identity and because "outing" wasn't such a popular practice as today ....:o:D

D Akey
05-12-2015, 08:10 PM
Well, good to know that the slim guy with nightgown and cap is just another gentleman of this British Smokers Club, probably a skinny Scotsman not wearing pants then. :eek::o
Dear D Akey it's as much true that someone with no particular evidence of tit protuberance isn't necessarily a man ... LOL;) Morover in Victorian age some curious situation could happen both considering the public school adverse impact on sexual identity and because "outing" wasn't such a popular practice as today ....:o:D

Quite right, Caesar. Well, dash it all and Daumier, man, nowadays a class outing might be more than taking the class to the zoo.

:rolleyes::o:confused::eek::cool::(:p

eighty+
05-13-2015, 04:01 AM
Hi :(:(:(:(:(:(:( Well I don't think much of that one :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si.....Si SLAINTE ...........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-13-2015, 12:06 PM
Hi I wonder if I look like That :( :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE..............POZDRAWSKI

Kaitlynexo
05-13-2015, 09:20 PM
Wow, really amazing. I love all of above.

D Akey
05-13-2015, 09:52 PM
Hi I wonder if I look like That :( :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE..............POZDRAWSKI

Yeah, right after you received the Ten Commandments, wasn't it?
Hey Larry. . . What happened to Moe? Nyuuk-Nyuuk!

You don't look a thing like that, except in the Biblical sense. You're more the Merlin type. Well, either way ya play it though, you still get to keep your staff. It's a win-win situation.

You look a right proper gent. Very late 1800s by my sense of style. You look like Pissarro perhaps. He was the elder of the Impressionists and one of the moving forces therein.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camille_Pissarro

Pawz Drawsk¡ y ¡Vaya con Impressionist Painters! Skol and Prost! May your beard grow ever longer! (a Tolkien reference to a blessing from the Dwarves)

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D:):):):):) :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D:cool::coo l::cool:

eighty+
05-14-2015, 04:04 AM
Hi Kaitlynexo Thanks ;) ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hi Cap'n Mac yeah thanks I've sent how I really look acording to my Computor and trace ok :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

To U Both IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-14-2015, 06:25 AM
Hi Yes we all go through it :( ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..............POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
05-14-2015, 09:31 AM
Don't we just. . . hahahaha The only one who never would is Dorian Gray since his picture is always better than himself.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

justjean
05-14-2015, 10:13 AM
Mr Ploos, just popped in to see what you had been up to and as always enjoyed the show :):):):):):):)

eighty+
05-14-2015, 11:07 AM
Hi Jean Thanks for looking in hope U liked what U saw ;) :D:D:D:D

Hi Cap'n Mac Well I never thought of DorianI must admit U were Quick :eek::cool::cool::cool:

To U Both IVAYA CON DIOS KIA ORA SLAINTE ....................2 POZDRASKI' s

D Akey
05-14-2015, 09:42 PM
Ah, to the manner born. I feel like I should brush my top hat and take to the countryside.

Good start Mr Ploos. Got enough there to know just what's where.

Go man go! You're a gentleman and have a feel for these kinds of English settings!

Youse Drew Sky! y ¡Vaya con pastoral bliss! Fetch the haywain, I feel a joyride coming on!

eighty+
05-15-2015, 03:00 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac OK hold Yuh Att on then we've been breathing fresh air and I felt quiet Giddy so bashed it out quick To get back home to Nosh some Spuds ok

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..................POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
05-15-2015, 05:31 AM
Your constant excercise is leading You to emulate again Constable, Sir Ploos? Wonderful painting and colors, dear mate, although I see in black and white recently in some cases, yesterday too, at Santiago Bernabeu in Madrid and it looks like this will happen again next June the 6th in Berlin .... just our 8th champions final ;)LOL:D
FORZA JUVENTUS!!

eighty+
05-15-2015, 08:32 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yeah I did see the Matche's and my Favourite got beat by Barcelona shame the were without their two Winger's otherwise the result Bayen Munich

in the Final As for Juve I watched the game but being old I can't remember who won But going by your Glee Juve must be in the final ok but they will have a hard job

to beat Barc but I hope Juve Win congrats ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO ..Si.........Si .........................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-15-2015, 01:56 PM
Hi A quick Daumer ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ..................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-15-2015, 11:38 PM
Hi another Daumer Quicky ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-16-2015, 03:09 AM
Hi I think he's telling them the story of the Actress and the Bishop ;) :D :D :D :D :D D :D CIAO IVAYA COM DIOS SLAINTE ..............POZDRASKI

eighty+
05-16-2015, 06:06 AM
Hi Went Down on the beach today with Seago ;) :D :D :D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ....................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
05-16-2015, 07:39 AM
Went to go see the sea with Seago. Say that three times really fast!

Brisk and refreshing. Spring, longer days, warmer, outdoor kinds of fun in the sun. . . Rainbows. . . Go man go!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of which, what's the one about the actress and the bishop? Lordy, I think I'll need to look it up on the internet if you don't spill the beans.

Greetings from Angus Posedrawski! y ¡Vaya con Fresh Air!!!!!! or you can switch to plein aire if you're motoring. . .

PS: I just looked up "Said the actress to the bishop. . ." which turns out to be the equivalent to the American "That's what she said. . . " as a tag on the end of a statement which turns it into innuendo. Got it. Very cool. I shall use it. . . ;););););):p Yeah, looks like that's what's happening in that picture of the stodgie backrooms and brandy and cigar set. The one lad looks like he's trying to loosen them up a bit. We've all known lads like that. . . heck may have even been our stodgie selves on occasion.

eighty+
05-16-2015, 11:36 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac as I've been to sea Ho HO HO Must be yoking :D:D as I don't do sea ones I leave it to the expert Jacktar but got carried away and looked at Turner

and as we all know he tied himself to the Mast suppie Bugger anyway had a go ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .........POZDRAWSKI ..THINK I feel SEASICK :eek::eek::eek:

eighty+
05-16-2015, 11:59 PM
Hi Turner's Finn I think ;) :D :D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
05-17-2015, 11:25 AM
Brave lads indeed who go out into the storm to head into the storm waves to rescue people who are getting crushed by the storm.

Nice action in those waves Mr Ploos. Brighton Beach in times of yore. . . on a bad hair day. . .

Pause. . .DrowSea! y ¡Vaya con buoyancy in the squall!

Excellent action! By the way, sea scapes are not unlike any other scape. . . I mean painting. You look at the form and how the lighting is hitting it and go go go!!!!!!! As you can tell by how smartly you addressed the one you just did. Getting the eye working and wired up to the hand and, as they say in the South, you're in bidness. . .

eighty+
05-17-2015, 02:39 PM
Thanks Cap'n Mac at least U thought it was Passible ;);):D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON Seascapes Yavol mien Herr SLAINTE .........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-17-2015, 09:30 PM
Hi Chichester Canel FINN ok IVAYA CON DIOS .....SLAINTE..............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-18-2015, 12:09 PM
HI ok Not a Turner Starter CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE ...............POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
05-18-2015, 08:18 PM
I see that after M. Daumier You felt the need of some isolation on the sea, but You better don't sail in a stormy weather, wait for just some favourable wind.

eighty+
05-18-2015, 08:56 PM
Hail O CAESAR O Mighty One Yeah Its just Starting to Rain and quiet a strong Wind and the last boat I was on was the cross channel and that was bad enouth

For Me yuk anyway the've put a tunnel under the sea which will suit me as don't think I'd make a good salior ok Ciao STATTE BBUONO Si...Si

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...........................POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
05-18-2015, 10:01 PM
Well, I guess You may ask Jack should You need to sail around then. The only risk is that You may find yourself recruited among his pirates! :eek::o;)LOL

eighty+
05-19-2015, 02:39 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks I good Do with a couple of wooden legs and a couple of bottle's of rum as it goes well coffe if U put a couple of shots in then

I could throw my walking sticks away and bounce along on my Head :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: Ok I think This last one could B a Film or T.V show ok

Yeah if U keep Viewing in the After 9 show U could go Blind Si..Si ;) ;) ;) CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO...Si...Si SLAINTE .........POZDRAWSKI

justjean
05-19-2015, 05:39 AM
Great stormy seas Mr Ploos :)

eighty+
05-19-2015, 06:23 AM
Hi Jean Yeah made me feel Seasick :o:o this next one Might suit you better as it looks like a Irish Player going for a try ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hi Naiads And Triton Starter Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ......................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-19-2015, 11:04 AM
Hi Naiads and Tritons Finn Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ..........................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-19-2015, 02:04 PM
Hi One to make Caesar Laugh ;) :D Rome by Turner Hi Caesar looks as if I've Got a lot of Building's To Move OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO

Enug
05-19-2015, 04:44 PM
If that's the Coliseum I can see in the background - they are doing a cleaning job on it and now it looks so much brighter than I have seen it previously.

Looking forward to the finished painting with all the buildings. You certainly like a challenge! :cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
05-19-2015, 08:37 PM
Dear McPloos, actually we've got a lot of marble bathing people in our fontane (fountains) and ancient buildings all over (and still being diffed out anytime we make a hole).
Anyway the imperial ruins of the uncomplete or dismanled buildings You see, including the missing part of the Coliseum, is mostly due to bricks and marbles recycling in the old centuries rather than because they could not stand for just a couple of millennia. Romans knew how to build without an expiring date, notwithstanding the miserely limited science and technology of those times compared to now (when we have often enpowered corrupts and idiots more than we could afford here in Italy).

eighty+
05-19-2015, 09:16 PM
Hi June yeah that Joseph was a Mad artist nutter ;) :D I've never been a Fan of his Work as too complicated to copy but I've gritted my teeth and having a Bash

Ok yes I think that is the Coliseum But at the Moment I'm all over the place as it was a quickie as a Starter and as U can see there's a lot to sort out ok

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yes as it might B the nearest I'll get to Rome so I've got to take Joseph's word for it as to the placeing of the Building as when starting sketching

It looks like I was carried away with the excitement and went off Scale ok so it looks like a smash and bash task ahead ok :eek::cool::cool: any way Rome

Wasn't built in a day !! To U Both Thanks for your words of encouragement CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO Si..Si SLAINTE HOO ROO.....POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-20-2015, 01:08 AM
Hi Rome no2 Its beginning to take shape ok And I do like the Hare ;) :D :D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .....................OZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-20-2015, 11:45 AM
Hi A quiet Day ;) :D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...........POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
05-20-2015, 09:49 PM
Wow I can see Caesar chasing down a cabbie! Fantastic! It's your Rome away from home.

You got some Tiepolo going as well? Well, best build your scaffold and start on your ceiling. . . You've got a couple little neighbor cherubs that you've been painting all lined up for models. Practice foreshortening so you can get that up angle. . . which always seemed like a precarious angle to be painting or drawing an infant. :rolleyes::eek::eek::eek::eek::p

Nice portrait as well. Jolly neighbor?

Go man go!!!!!

Caesar
05-21-2015, 03:40 AM
I would avoid to do as in our noble palaces and paint Tiepolo-like cherubins on the ceiling as in a Veronese's trompe-l'oeil. Should You paint them too well and effectively, You may risk some golden rain on You skull when passing beneath them ... LOL;):o

eighty+
05-21-2015, 04:42 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Just Finn Rome I think as A lot That I'm not sure of alright for Josph sitting up in the Hieghts in the Sunshine with a Flagon Of red and Bowls

of Spaggetti with Tomato Ketchup blobing paint on Willy Nilly While I'm sitting Staveing with only Orange Squash to Drink not knowing what goes Where I should

think He must B laughing like a Drain at my Efforts :eek::eek::D:D:D Ok what's With Tiepolo ?? And don't forget I'm to old to clime a scaffold unless there a Lift ok

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO SLAINTE..........................POZDRAWSKI:cool:: cool:

eighty+
05-21-2015, 09:43 AM
Hi And Another Electricien ;) :D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .........................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
05-21-2015, 10:17 AM
I dare say, that's a bloody cunning way to get the Ploos Boos denizens to come round to sketch -- call in for service and catch 'em oop in yer web of tom sketchery whilst they should be changing the fuse. And you say that the juice was off for your tablet, but hold it a second and let me test out that it's up and running. . .

He has that look of, "You forgot to check if your recharge cable was plugged in, mate. . . Right, I'll hold this pose, shall I?"

And it's a right handy job of the picture, as well. You've gotten amazing, if not having gone all Swedish and Smorgasbord on us with such a vast array of styles. . . These two are really good likenesses with minimal information, but key. It says it all in short order. Grand job, lad.

Pose electricianski! y ¡Vaya con full service!

Caesar
05-21-2015, 08:22 PM
I don't laugh at all. You're proceeding pretty well in Your ambitious architectural enterprise instead!
To Your benefit pls meet two great Venetian masters, Giambattista Tiepolo:
https://www.google.it/search?q=giambattista+tiepolo&hl=it&gbv=2&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&ei=VoZdVei3OcTzUuHUgZgG&ved=0CCoQsAQ&tbm=isch
and Paolo Veronese:
https://www.google.it/search?q=paolo+veronese&hl=it&gbv=2&prmd=ivnsb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=DYddVbeuGMW3UcGZgOgP&ved=0CAUQ_AU
the guy who took to new artistic heights and dignity the "trompe l'oeil" painting art (pittura d'inganno or deceiving painting) ancient Romans started more than a millenium before, the one Pat is presently involved in.

I'm glad to know that You may pay electicians and other services with Artrage fine portraits over there. I wish they accept them here too as a payment ...:(:o;)

eighty+
05-22-2015, 01:02 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One The sun is Shineing :D:D And I have just started a Tiepolo ok thanks for the Links CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO..SI SI

POZDRAWSKI

pat1940
05-22-2015, 06:05 AM
Such great paintings, dear eighty, but of course that is what is expected of you lol, enjoy all of them, Im doing lots of painting to keep my mind busy, I call every day at nursing home about mom and they will let us know when it is time to come back

eighty+
05-22-2015, 11:37 AM
Hi Pat Thanks I thought you'd gone up to Canada ? So Mum is Still Wev'e us then I thought as you said she had stopped eating she was for who the Bell Tolded?? if you follow

My thoughts Is she Older then Me ?? as I v'e been a bit dodgy this last few day's and my feet have Swollen up even have Trouble putting my Slipper's on :D:D Ok PAT

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE KIA ORA ............................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-22-2015, 10:50 PM
Hi Up early had my Pills and Cornflakes with Banana :D and just had a smash with Josph Turner ok I've just found out on the reference the M/Glass and the cross lets U look

into the boats enlarged Fantastic OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE KIA ORA .......................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-23-2015, 05:26 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One A word of Warning Don't Go into Church as Old Bodger the Dodger Is working on the Ceiling Ok or whear a Helmit ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO Si....Si SLAINTE YAVOL....................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-23-2015, 05:31 AM
Sorrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee ;) :d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

eighty+
05-23-2015, 12:46 PM
Hi Join the Navy to see the Sea and wadda we see we saw the Sea ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ..........................POZDRAWSKI :)

Enug
05-23-2015, 05:42 PM
Ulp!! I'm feeling seasick! Nice one [B]Mr.Ploos./B]

Caesar
05-23-2015, 09:00 PM
I am seasick in front of so many new additions!:eek:;) I can't believe You got into a church, even if the roof and dome were appealing artwise. Great! They also depicted You and Your beard as a patriarch.

eighty+
05-24-2015, 12:00 AM
Hi JUNE Sorry It made U Feel Seasick his next one is not to bad OK ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yeah I had to Wear a Long cloak and a skull Cap to confuse Them ok

TO YOU BOTH CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO Si.......Si HOO ROO SLAINTE .....................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-24-2015, 12:18 PM
Hi to much Telly tonight ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO .......................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-25-2015, 12:28 AM
Hi ok Watching The Tennis Federer playing ok CIAO IVAYA CON TENNIS ;) :D:D:D SLAINTE ...................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-25-2015, 06:59 AM
HI Still working on the Ceiling ok think I might Finish it before The Reaper comes ??? ;) :D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .....................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-27-2015, 02:33 AM
Hi Had to stop Flashing Light's over Left eye :eek: :( :( OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE KIA ORA .............POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
05-27-2015, 09:16 PM
I was inside the Duomo in Florence, but I was up there in the dome looking down, and I have to say it gave me vertigo. Looking up is a whole different, more calm experience.

Nice detail. A bit of a job getting all that geometry correct.

So you're bounding around Italy is it then? Ploos Boos on tour? Go man go!!!!!!!!!

Pawsdrowski!!!!!! y ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Vaya con Construction Workers Local CXXIV !!!!!!!!

Caesar
05-27-2015, 10:03 PM
What a view this upward view of this Florentine Duomo! Fantastic!
I just cannot see D Akey hanging, up on the dome, though, while brushing up it and the rest of the ceiling ...:o;)

eighty+
05-28-2015, 03:40 AM
HI CAP'N MAC Yeah I Blame the Bloke who put in the Footing Well Thats My Story WHAT Geometry!!! :eek::cool::cool::D:D:D and yeah I do Get Giddy up on the Scaffold :o

HAIL O CAESAR O MIGHTY ONE ??? Am I in Florence then, As I thought I was In Rome It just goes to Show U when you get old U Haven't a Clue where U are :(:(:(

To U Both CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO..Si.....Si SLAINTE...............................2 POZDRAWSKI's

SLOWLY SLOWLY CATCHEEEEEE MONKEY :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Caesar
05-28-2015, 03:48 AM
Well, Mr. SpidermanPloos, I cannot see the structure towards the apse, but You may well be in St. Peter, Rome. I just followed D Akey post about him looking downward into the church from the Florence dome top.

D Akey
05-28-2015, 04:53 AM
Actually St Peters in the Vatican is probably right. Where else would they build such ornate scaffolds? The skinny scaffold would give anyone butterflies (pictured second) -- pretty spindly. The fancy, ornate one (pictured first below) is probably more for going past the ceiling I would suspect. . .

;):p:p:p:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool::c ool:

eighty+
05-29-2015, 01:02 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One .............Cap'n Mac , OK So I'm in St Peter's in Rome Just Finn I must say its been A dry old Job Not a drop to Drink I'm also Glad

To say that will be my last Ceiling Freehand, as I did Think like throwing Myself of the Scaffold but thought it would upset the Pope ;) :D ok CIAO

STATTE BBUONO...Si.......Si.......SLAINTE.............POZ DRAWSKI

D Akey
05-29-2015, 04:32 AM
Yeah. . . well you'd likely only really piss his Holiness off if you landed on him. I mean the putti are problems enough without the Brighton Beach Bombardier landing on one of his canopies like the old style fire department trampolines they used to catch jumpers. Nay, lad. Remain securely on your scaffold and fasten your safety belt, there's a good ceiling painter. And just don't upset the paint bucket. . .

Looking like one of them 10,000 piece jigsaw puzzles. What a lot of detail. Go man GO!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:;););););):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
05-30-2015, 03:19 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Its pouring with rain here but not in Paris as I'm watching tennis ok I 'See in that Puzzle one piece I've puy in the wrong place :D:D I 've Taken an easy

one this time In Rome up on the Mount Aventine Hight's with Joe Turner ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-30-2015, 08:09 AM
Hi Snow Storm Steam-Boat of a Harbours Mouth ok Ciao IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-30-2015, 08:55 PM
Hi UP Early quick Sketch Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ..............POZ DRAW SKI

eighty+
05-31-2015, 02:50 AM
Hi Sorry had to go back as just found lotts of Goodies Do it look like a Snow storm ;) ;) :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool:..........

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...........POZ-DRAW-SKI

eighty+
05-31-2015, 10:41 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One ....Cap'n Mac Just thought to make you Laugh at what I've just found ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE.........POZDRAWSKI

And there's More :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
05-31-2015, 08:15 PM
Looks like you got stuck in the briar patch. . . lots of stickers. . . Sure can be fun! Well discovered!

Can't say it's much for the art of it. But the fun! Holy Mackerel!!!! The uses are endless.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):):cool::c ool::cool::cool::cool:

Pose Draw Paint! y ¡Vaya con Stickers!!!!!

eighty+
06-01-2015, 12:46 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac yeah lots of fun but no art your right but I'll check all the Pencils might be helpful Ok CIAO IVAYA CON STICKER'S ;) :D:D:D .......POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
06-01-2015, 01:02 AM
What I meant to say was that the bit you posted with the test bits was not particularly aimed at being artful. Just a test drive you might say. Actually, I've watched some people put together some really cool brushes with it. I think that's one of the great geniuses of the sticker tool. It can lay down all kinds of marks in certain patterns that are customizable, which makes the functionality of it really extensive.

Anyway, that lassie looks very nice. Good job on that one. Go man GO!!!!!!

PickPoseSkis! y ¡Vaya con the marks of the zorro! ("zorro" in Spanish means shrewd, and it takes cunning to come up with creative uses of the tools at hand.)

eighty+
06-01-2015, 07:48 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Sorry I wasn't meaning to be Disrepectful about Sticker's or those who Know how to use them ok I have spent most of the day Footling with them as there's

so many to look at ok

D Akey
06-01-2015, 10:01 PM
Naw, I didn't take it as respect or lack thereof. . . I was just trying to clarify that my assessment of what you proudly posted of little daubs of sticker fun, having discovered a new tool, that I was saying that your dabbles don't even scratch the surface of what you can do and that particular tool is supposed to be the cat's meow and perhaps one of the most powerful features to AR when you get into customizing the stickers, or so I noted from other people posting their work here and saying that they used that tool to make their big advances of getting the painterly look they were after.

Speaking of effects, how did you get the "salt into wet watercolor" effect in the center of your painting? Looks pretty cool!

I only recently noted that there were two Turners roughly from the same era: William Turner and J.M.W. Turner. I had heard people raving about one or the other and I could have been looking at the wrong one. The one I recall people loving because of his almost abstract quality was the one I think you last copied -- these swirling bursts of color.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!!!

DrawPaintSki! y iVaya con salt in the paint!

eighty+
06-02-2015, 12:08 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac just up 11am had me cornflakes with Banana :D and feel fighting fit for the next Hour :cool: ok J.M.W. Turner is the one that the Academie Rave about

being he was one of their Boy's as for the Salt I thought it looked like Snow its what I found in Sticker's the 1st one I picked was to heavy or large so when finding the the Finer one

went back to change but on pressing the undo button nothing happened it was only later I reliased it was those Bloody Layer's stopping it ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

just to much for poor old Brain who keeps Shouting about all these new fangled gagets :confused::confused::cool::cool::D:D:D ...........

Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ...............POZ--DRAW--SKI :) :)

eighty+
06-02-2015, 01:54 AM
hi Cap'n Mac Here's one I done some year's ago when I was Young :( :) of J.M.W Turner in his Prime :cool::cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
06-02-2015, 04:01 AM
Oh sure, I remember those days, when you wuz a right dandy, you wuz. Here's young Mr Turner, waiting for the pass to run the ball on the rugby pitch, eh? They'd never even spot 'im nowadays, for all the fine fabric the lads wear in sport. Not like in my day when we did the Olympics in our birthday suits. . . many lifetimes ago. . . Actually, Mr Turner painted before the sport was even invented. . . ah, 1845 it were that they published the rules of the game of Roogbay, oh aye. . .

So yeah, I remember this painting. Saw it after 2010, when you started here at ArtRage.

Well, don't just stand there. . . run the ball!!!!! Go Man Go!!!!!!!!!!!

Pose, Paint and Draw, esq. y ¡Vaya con sticker buns and coffee!

eighty+
06-02-2015, 05:40 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Yeah I wish I could but not Rugby as us boys from the Back-Woods had never even heard of it in the south you had to be at a colledge as it was only for the Upper -crust

to play it yeah we played Football in the Cowfield amongts The Cow Craps ok if they were old and dry but not so good when Fresh :D:D CIAO IVAYA CON COW-Craps SLAINTE

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,POZ..DRAW...ski

eighty+
06-03-2015, 12:27 AM
Hi A quickie Yeah That Turner Must Sleep Here ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
06-03-2015, 12:31 AM
OK Yeah I know !!! Forgot the Sketch:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
06-03-2015, 03:30 AM
Hahahaha. . . Must have been back in the day youse guys kicked the ball or the cow flop or both. Must have made the headers a bit on the earthy side! Made you look like that there pan piper mascot on the side lines, ol' Wellie Nellie the Brighton Beach Mascot! gggoooooOOOOOO TEAM!!!!!!!!! Boot, ye kin see tha good sense in playin' doon wind, oh aye? Rah Rah!

From the land where the college cheer "Siss! Boom! Bah!" ain't just the sound of an exploding sheep doon tha 'aggis factory. . .

POSE DRAW SKI!!!!!!!!!! y ¡Vaya con 'Aggis! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
06-03-2015, 04:49 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Yeah I know my mum wasn't Pleased :D:D:D also there was a part in the Cow-Field we called it the Marsh It was only many years later I found out

it was overflow from a Cisspit up at the Farm :eek: :D:D:D :cool::cool::cool::cool: , ok another quick Sketch as still reating after the Ceiling ok

CIAO IVAYA CON TIME SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
06-03-2015, 07:34 AM
Yeah Tennis all day :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
06-03-2015, 11:55 AM
Hi well I started ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ...................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
06-03-2015, 12:20 PM
I haven't a clue how my font jumped over to a bold one. Yours as well. I'm picking Ariel so it should be fine. But I don't know how permanent it will be or whether I have to select it every time. Hmmmm.

Anyway, so you're a tennis buff, eh? Don't tell me you played it over the cesspool like a miniature golf water closet hazard? Well, glad to hear the exposure to the foul waters where you played didn't adversely affect you.

Poze Draw Fellows with Beardskis! y ¡Vaya con wellies at all times in all climes!

eighty+
06-03-2015, 10:38 PM
Hey Hey HEY Cap'n Mac May be thats why the Leg's are not so good now ;) :D:D :D:D:D:D:D: ok CIAO IVAY CON Murky Water its about tine You swapped

That Ariel and get yourself a Yamaha ;) ;) :D:D :D:D:D:D:D

Caesar
06-04-2015, 08:32 PM
WOW, I just refreshed my visits to Your styles rollercoast kind of gallery. I notice you also learned how to use and abuse the stickers! LOL;):o

eighty+
06-05-2015, 01:42 AM
HAIL O CAESAR O MIGHTY ONE Yeah I was Amazed spent a day nearly footling with them drove me Bonker's I see I had Juz'es Brushes I allways wondered where theyed

Gone as I downloaded them Some Years ago :D:D:cool: Yeah I looked at Sticker's as the Pope gave me Time off for painting his Ceiling Nce Bloke ;) :D:D:D:D OK

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO ...Si......Si........SLAINTE...................... .........POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
06-05-2015, 07:06 AM
Coming along right smart, Mr Ploos! Go man go!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm half expecting at some time you're going to put the Sistine Chapel ceiling, or some such image that you painted, onto someone's jacket as a pattern. St. Peter's Cardigan or some such. . .

I'm off to the yard. Have to bundle cut brush for the pick-up tomorrow. Thank goodness the weather's mellow.

eighty+
06-05-2015, 10:58 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Whats with the Brush ?? is it what U cut back in case of Fire :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::confused::confused:

D Akey
06-05-2015, 02:27 PM
That's exactly right, Mr Ploos. Brush clearance, not that they should be bugging me about that, but they made the zones way way back when this was close to the edge of the wild. But that was long ago. Now it's just an opportunity for the Fire Department to be active. They have them going out on all kinds of calls with their fire truck when somebody calls for an ambulance in their home. Keeps a high profile, and keeps them sharp I suppose. Could be a right boring job save for those few moments of adrenalin.

Anyway, I think it's God's way of getting me away from the computer and out doing something physical for a change. Found a dead possum skeleton who had lived under a tarp I had in the patio for years. I think he was from the old crowd of animals who would come around for dinner. Was a cute little baby. I had a soft spot in my heart for them because when I would let the cats in he would be outside the door waiting to be let in as well. Was super cute at the time. But apparently he laid claim to being part of the family. So tomorrow I shall bury him (or her) in the back with the cats from the same vintage who passed on as well. This was taken not too long after I moved in to the house. I may be wrong, but he may also be the one I found shaking under my pillow. . . "Busted!" I put him in a can and took him out to the front wall where he shook for hours. Toast one to my friend the Piggie.

POSE TOAST SKI!! y ¡Vaya con four legged pals!

eighty+
06-05-2015, 02:46 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac Yeah it looks good but looks like a Redec in the near future ;):D:D:D I think He's waiting to come in ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE....POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
06-05-2015, 09:58 PM
I'm glad to see Your legs feel better and that you resumed Your skating activities ... maybe the problem is in the arms and hands ... I can't see them!:eek: LOL:o

eighty+
06-05-2015, 10:53 PM
HAIL O CAESAR O MIGHTY ONE Sorreee arms across the chest once youv'e got speed on a stright run OK :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO.....Si...........Si...........SLAINTE...... ...........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
06-06-2015, 12:03 AM
Hi A quickie Starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE....................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
06-06-2015, 10:27 AM
Hi Starter no2 ok tennis and the I.O.Man Moterbike race Stop Play ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ................POZDRAWSKI

Sorry can't get the picture threw ??? Anyway Thats Wot I Eard :D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
06-06-2015, 10:29 AM
Nice and atmospheric. Leaves us with some room to invent our own pictures in a way. . . a dangerous thing knowing this crowd. . . hahah. Go man go!!!!!!!! And mind the thin ice!

Pose Skate Ski! y ¡Vaya con giving lassies the brush!

eighty+
06-07-2015, 12:20 AM
Hi just trying to see if its working as last night when I tried to get no2 of the girl at the Easel it just come up the red sign ok so will try know ok