PDA

View Full Version : Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

D Akey
02-20-2015, 04:58 AM
hi Cap'n Mac Quiet a story Well after my time Thou ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

After your time as a child reading children's books. Aye. You probably had other things on your mind at the time. But here you are now painting symbols, saying for us to take a gander.

:):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):)

eighty+
02-20-2015, 05:17 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac isn't a Gander a Male Goose or am i :confused::confused: ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON GOOSE Plus 1 POZDRAWSKI Hoots MON

justjean
02-20-2015, 05:52 AM
Great paintings here Mr Ploos but I really like that proper young goose girl with the stern look and the switch to back up her words :D

eighty+
02-20-2015, 12:18 PM
Hi Jean. Pleased it brought back memories. When you where herding the Geese on the farm ok

CIAO. IVAYA CON DIOS. KIA ORA. POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
02-20-2015, 03:04 PM
hi quick Starter befor bed ok Ciao IVAYA CON DIOS Dormer Bien ;);):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Caesar
02-20-2015, 08:44 PM
Geese (s), what a fine sequence! :eek: Giovanni is certainly proud of You, dear friend!:eek::cool: Now I'm going to ask the donkey too if it likes its ongoing portrait ...LOL:o;)

eighty+
02-21-2015, 05:18 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One our Friend the Donkey says HE HE HE HAW ok

still down on the Farm with Farmer Giovanni but not for much longer as he is in the

midst Of a battle There Soldiers everwhere so I will leave before I get Shot ok

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO..Si.....SI .........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
02-21-2015, 06:34 AM
Hi Looks as if its back to School ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO..SI..Si.... POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
02-21-2015, 09:06 AM
Hi EL Greko but I'm not sure as when painting I see there was writting on the wall behind him which I took no notice of then I relized it said Saturday Night Live

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D so how it got in with EL Greko Images I haven't a Clue ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS ...........POZDRAWSKI

Rachelle
02-21-2015, 11:10 AM
:cool::cool:LOL Mr Ploos!

http://www.toonpool.com/cartoons/Bill%20Murray%20by%20El%20Greco_131475

(I changed the link above, for giving proper credits to the artist)

85603 ;);):cool:

D Akey
02-21-2015, 11:29 AM
Hahah. Yeah, I don't know if you get Saturday Night Live over in the UK, but over here it's been the star maker vehicle for many of the biggest sketch comedians for decades. I *think* that's probably supposed to be Bill Murray, based on the ham bone expression, though I don't know the routine. I've seen many similar when the BBC period miniseries were hitting the USA tele.

Anyway, lad, yer doon greaat!

Thanks Rachelle. I wouldn't have seen the source pic before this although I heard they had an amazing reunion show. . . again which I missed because I don't do regular tele anymore. Between 'on demand' and Youtube and such, I'm set. So thanks for connecting the dots. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool::cool::c ool::cool::cool::):):):):):):):):)

eighty+
02-21-2015, 11:37 AM
Thanks Rachelle that bloody groundhog Man gets everwhere at least I'm not Confused anymore CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO LOL

THanks Cap'n Mac HOO ROO LOL

Rachelle
02-21-2015, 02:52 PM
Welcome, both of youz :)

Eighty, have you been revisiting Modigliani yet? Your bus is on such a long trip around the world of art that I can't recall if I've seen some already.

This is what made me think of Modigliani for you -- still from the same El Greco google images results page:

eighty+
02-21-2015, 04:31 PM
Hi Rachelle yes I think I done a Modigliani in the dim past but thanks I think Ive got a Couple more of El Greko to do ok

I've had a go and Finn Bill Murray LOL Ciao IVAYA CON DIOS ..........POZDRAWSKI

OW Yeah thanks for Rodney Pike

D Akey
02-21-2015, 07:15 PM
Los Grecos are having some financial distress of late. Need to be that elongated as he painted them just to get some air to breathe. Those collar things are actually inflatable so they can keep their heads above water.

May want to change your moniker to El Luxemburger or perhaps El Cayman Islands and your Ploos Boos shall ever after be duty free.

Go man go!!!!!! OffShore, Sho 'nuff, laddie buck! Posedrawski! !Vaya con Piña Colada! ;););););):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):)

Enug
02-21-2015, 07:57 PM
Great stuff Mr. Ploos love those lacy cuffs! HOO ROO! :p

eighty+
02-22-2015, 12:58 AM
HI ENUG Thanks that Lazie Neck Ruff would suit me now for when I'm haveing Porridge :eek::eek:

To Hell with the Dobieing :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Hi Cap'n Mac yeah our man at the Top say's its Naughty for our Millionair's to doge paying Tax LOL

He's going to give them a Slap on the wrist:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D: D:D:D:D:D:D

To you both CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO .........POZDRAWSKI

justjean
02-22-2015, 01:13 AM
Not sure if that fellow is having a heart attack or what LOL, enjoying all your posts as always

eighty+
02-22-2015, 01:55 AM
Hi Jean Yeah I'm not sure if the GroundHog Man is still with Us :confused::confused:

CIAO Jean IVAYA CON DIOS KIA ORA ............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
02-22-2015, 03:18 AM
Hi yeah The Evening are dark so light the Candle ok CIAO CON DIOS ...POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
02-22-2015, 05:03 AM
Hi Rachelle another one that had been slipped in ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO :D :D

eighty+
02-22-2015, 04:33 PM
Hi Should be asleep :(:(:( ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO POZDRAWSKI:cool:

D Akey
02-22-2015, 07:56 PM
I like where you're heading with these Mr Ploos. Only do nay go t' sleep with candles a-burnin'. Nay lad. Could turn the whole place ta 'aggis.

Nice illumination. Nice softness on the lassie's fur trim. . . and a nice face as well.

¡Vaya con enthusiasm! Posedrawski and 23 Skidoo and a Hoo Roo to Yoo Too, Bub. :D:D:D:D:D:):):):):):D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
02-23-2015, 01:55 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac. Thanks. Rachelle showed me Rodney Pike. Who it appears does not paint or draw

Just manulips photos is this the end product for digital painting and drawing so it looks like back

To Canvas. And oil painting ok what's your comments on this as I'am. Confused regards 8+

eighty+
02-23-2015, 07:12 AM
Hi I'm Not Sure if this is a EL GREKO as can't remmber :D ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
02-23-2015, 08:20 AM
Regarding Rodney Pike -- He's funny. A caricaturist. Nothing more to say about him from me as far as an evaluation on his worth or skill. It's pretty apparent that he's quite adept.

If he's entertaining, what more does one need? Is it art? On that level he is. I wouldn't compare him to Picasso or that lot in the fine ART sense in that he's not a visionary that would have started an art movement. He's got a new wrinkle on stuff that's rather commonplace. That's not to say it's without value. As an entertainer, he rocks. I was thoroughly entertained looking at a Google search I did. And that's a category that doesn't really call for comparison with FINE ART. He is a product of his time though, without doubt. So maybe he's more like an Andy Worhol with a sense of humor -- reflective of his cultural surroundings and mirroring back that essence.

Technique wise, it's clever and a synthesis of lots of the mechanical devices we have available.

eighty+
02-23-2015, 01:38 PM
HI CAP'N MAC yes he's good but that was not the queston what I asked is what he's doing

Will open the Flood gates to those with high tec Knowledge so we will see landscapes

Vase's of flower's bowl's of fruit PLUS My queston was is this the end of Digital Painting

as such ??? ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS AND Manipulation :eek: :eek::eek:

D Akey
02-23-2015, 02:13 PM
HI CAP'N MAC yes he's good but that was not the queston what I asked is what he's doing

Will open the Flood gates to those with high tec Knowledge so we will see landscapes

Vase's of flower's bowl's of fruit PLUS My queston was is this the end of Digital Painting

as such ??? ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS AND Manipulation :eek: :eek::eek:

Heck if I know. I don't particularly think that people will only want to see tight paintings where it's photo manipulation. That's merely one flavor that if you happen to like it you will go to it again and again. But not everybody likes it as much. Like chocolate. If everything was chocolate, we would soon get bored, and if you were allergic to it, you would definitely be exploring new directions.

If things are always defined to the 'Nth' degree, where is there room for the viewer to participate? Like having someone chew your food for you. It's well and good a couple times and then once you learn their gimmick and what to expect, it's not as interesting as if there's a component of surprise and mystery both for the viewer and the artist.

I think the question is less about technique and more about voice. You can have a superlative technique and that will appeal to many who would also be quite satisfied with a very good photo. In those cases I don't think it matters about the death of this and that direction.

It's also the artist's choice what vehicle presents his ideas best and what is the reason for creating their pictures. They may want to be super clear as a way of communication. In which case, the quickest, least ambiguous approach may be the best way to go. If they can't draw, but they have a way to use clip art or a machine do it, it may be the only way they can get said what they want to say, short of hiring someone who can.

And maybe they don't really care about the art potential of it but want to send out a fancy flier to their friends to come to their party. And if it communicates that and has a little component of humor or whatever, that's as far as they want to take it, and it's served their purpose.

I always like watching someone skilled do something if they run the risk of failure. It adds a level of awe. Can he do it? If you're like me, then you want to learn the trick and get that good so as to make others experience what I did when I saw that performance. I'm also thinking of sport. You want to get better by learning their chops because they're that much better. And that's another reason why people do things -- to excel.

Similar to telling a joke over drinks compared with forwarding an email with cartoons in it. - Both make you smile, and the latter suffices short of being able to hang out and experience the life that goes with telling a joke and seeing people laugh. And then they tell one and so on. Email jokes have not killed telling jokes.

By that standard, what's going to happen to photo manipulation when we have ways of animating and putting in your voice like Fraiser-Paice and his sheep cartoon. He's using painting but it's different. Can you do that with photos? Sure. But it has a different feel. Sometimes that matters and sometimes not. If you like to paint the old fashioned way, do it! If you prefer a different way, do that. A walk in the woods vs a ride on a bus. Each has it's place.

eighty+
02-23-2015, 04:40 PM
HI Cap'n Mac Thanke But I'm Not Convinced ok as wev'e only just entered the high Tec

World I shudder to think what will happen in say fifty years time maybe the Sience Fiction writers

Got it Right as look as if that the way its going But I will Be feeding the Daiys Ok :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS ............POZDAWSKI ............HOO ROO

D Akey
02-23-2015, 04:57 PM
You may well be right Mr Ploos. Could be that we're painting in the air with lights and maybe right on the retina. Maybe they will have all the experiences of the world on a satellite like the Cloud and be able to download the full sense of the experience. And then we forget about physical bodies and have nothing but straight consciousness. Heck if I know. But it's fun to speculate.

Meanwhile we create what's immediately in front of us. As to who will be around or not. . . never mine to say but a lot of that stuff may well be the world of our great great grandchildren.

You know what's a bit of a trip to contemplate, some of those cave paintings were better than most of the stuff we see. I wonder what they thought of as they painted and whether they knew just how great those paintings were. I think their concerns were more about the success of the next hunt though.

Caesar
02-23-2015, 09:10 PM
Definitely all Dominikos Theotokopoulos' (alias El Greco) paintings this time (the young painter actually was probably his own son). It's evident they really fit your unconventional personality and you performed well!
I'm impressed by Your exquisite taste here. You chose an artist who was far in advance of his age in some of his more extravagant masterpieces and figures. It' impressive to realize that, to a remarkable extent, Cezanne, cubism and expressionism was anticipated by him, in my opinion. Born in Candia (Crete) then under Venetian domain, he soon went and refined his art in Venice. It's quite evident also in his powerful colors and his twisted figures the effect of the great Venetian painting school influence, with its absolute top ranking masters and of Tintoretto in particular in my opinion. He then became the supreme painter in Spain and added his really unique personality and original style to art history (and to all Spanish painting history thereafter) in a period where visionnaires and freedom of expression outside of canons were not what artists could usually look for to earn money for living. So "chapeau!".

eighty+
02-24-2015, 04:42 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks But had to leave EL Greko as too many Bible Scenes ok may go

back later ! but I've just found Ronnie Wood which looks like a lot of Fun Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

STATTE BBUONO..Si....SI .......HOO ROO ......POZDRAWSKI

OK a quick Smash with Ronnie

eighty+
02-24-2015, 07:25 AM
Hi JIMI by RONNIE WOOD ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS ............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
02-24-2015, 05:44 PM
Blimey look at the time ciao good night ivaya con dios

Caesar
02-24-2015, 10:04 PM
WOWEEEE! This last one is superlative indeed! What a personal style and what subject expressivity! A masterpiece of modern style portrait!:eek::cool::D:D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
02-24-2015, 10:31 PM
Again, I find myself concurring with my distinguished colleague from 'Il Bagagliaio'.

I think Ronnie Wood would be flattered to the high heavens by this very stout portrait. He looks a little like an action hero or older male model with that solid jaw. Anyway, good stuff Mr Ploos. I really like the jeans. Just enough info to show form in the folds and such.

Jimi. . .I looked up Mr Wood's version and it's kinda interpretive to begin with. And then you copying that. It's rather like the boy scout camp game called "Message to Garcia" in which one person whispers something to someone, and they tell someone else and then they in turn tell yet another person on and on, and then by the time it's gone around the room, you compare it with what was originally said, and it's often amusing how it's corrupted. I think the problem is painting the spots of color etc you see and not using what you know to hold it together.

Great work lad on the two Ronnies.

Posedrawski. y ¡Vaya con simpatía por el diablo! (sympathy for the devil) :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
02-25-2015, 05:15 AM
Hail O Caesar. O Mighty One. ....... Cap'n. Mac. Thanks just up. As that painting of Ronnie. Took

Some hours but looking at it now. I'm. Not happy with his right eye ok. As for Jimi. Yes for some reason.

I started drawing . At the top of his guitar Then like Mac said I juggled the pieces together. To

Try.to make it all fit Hoping the colour would bine it all together I think it was smashing the

First one of his head got me carried away on Jimi. Sorry will try to be more carefull. Funny I

Never knew that Ronnie was an artist till know. Ok. Time for cornflakes and banana. CIAO

To you both thanks again for helping me along my bumpe road. STATTE. BBUONO. HOO ROO

eighty+
02-25-2015, 07:56 AM
hi just tried sorting ronnie's eye's ok then done a facial :D:D:D don't know if he

looks any better ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO....Si.......Si................POZDRAWSKI SKOL

eighty+
02-25-2015, 05:31 PM
Hi Sorry I started this one and then the Football came on Man City V Bathilono 1..2 but it wasn't a

Good Game and I went to Sleep afterwards come too in Time to see The Swedish Tec Wallender

when I come to and had a Coffee Remembed the sketch ok wasn'y happy with the result But

As my Dad said to me you Win Some and you lose some and I thiink I've lost this One OK

IVAYA CON DIOS HOO

D Akey
02-25-2015, 06:03 PM
I like the refinement of Ronnie's face as the first one looked rather like granite, the next try was more like Wood.

And the sketch, not too shabby either despite your being so pooped oot after the game, innit? Concentrate harder and they'll do better. It's all in how ye stare at the screen like, all intense and Uri Gellar. Just careful to not melt the remote.

Posedrawski y ¡Vaya con pepperoni!

Caesar
02-25-2015, 09:11 PM
You improved Yourself, dear mate, and it wasn't that easy to spot and correct that little detail, but certainly eyes are critical to portraits and you showed it!

eighty+
02-26-2015, 06:28 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks You should told me he look like Granite if I'd known I would have sent Hm over to you

then U could have put him up on the hilltop with your Presidents to play them a tune as they must be bored Up There :D:

Hail O Ceasar O Mighty One Thanks pleased you both think it was a Improvement Sorry I was late Replying but

Couldn't force My self to get out of Bed :cool::cool: To U Both CIAO STATTE BBUONO ...HOO ROO SKOL

IVAYA CON DIOS.........Si........Si

eighty+
02-26-2015, 02:04 PM
Good Morning ;);):D:D OK found a EL GREKO that i had Started and never Finn ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO

Rachelle
02-26-2015, 06:23 PM
Hi Mr. Ploos :)

I'm liking your Ronnies very very much.

Vaya con ronnies? lol ;)

Caesar
02-26-2015, 09:00 PM
What a wonderfully nostalgic hidalgo portrait You painted from El Greco inspiration! Thumbs up again!!!;):eek::cool::D:D:D:D:D

Caesar
02-26-2015, 11:36 PM
;)In case You wish to paint the cowboys (or horse-riders) preferred by our friend D Akey, here's one for You who took part to Buffalo Bill Circuscontest held in Italy ...LOL:o:p. We frozen, kept him here and defrosted for You! Therefore, dear ATPlus, meet the true Mongolian buttero!
(picture by a friend of mine, Sergio Bertoli)

D Akey
02-27-2015, 12:42 AM
Interesting, Caesar. He looks familiar enough -- like a cowboy in Mexico or Native American. Somewhere I heard that they had traced the genetic lines of the Native Americans back to Asia, probably when Alaska and Russia were connected during the Ice Age or something (not an area of my expertise). But the horse came far later. But based solely on his more modern clothes, while he may in fact be Mongolian, judging by looks only, he could also be from over this way and contemporary. The saddle looks interesting -- not English and not western. And I don't see a rope. The saddle horn, if it kind of is one, looks more like something to hang onto like for stunt riding or whatever as opposed to an anchor for roping cattle. Cool.

D Akey
02-27-2015, 12:47 AM
Nice paintings, Mr Ploos. The El Greco one is pretty solid as to the drawing. You're getting pretty good with those. I'll have to start calling you El Brighton Brittan Ploos.
Posedrawski y iVaya con Dios!

:):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):)

eighty+
02-27-2015, 07:30 AM
Hi. Rachelle thanks I looked at your gallery and it just blew my mind awayI don't think I could ever
Be able to do them as much to high Tec for this old. Bodger and I'm amazed you bother to look in
My thread. And yes I like Ronnies. Work but think his next one's will take to much time for me as
My sand is at a low leval. And I seem to be doing a lot of sleeping IVAYA. CON DIOS on your abstracts
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One thanks. Once again for setting me a task.as the cowboy even as a cropped
Picture seems quiet hell of a task but you've given me an idea. How I might do afew more Ronnies ok as
Doing each of the band as separate. Pictures maybe discarding all the banknotes. :D CIAO
HOOTS. MON You Aggis basher yes I thought the Cowboy looked from Argentina. :D. Ok and thanks
For El Greko but still having trouble with colour. I don't seem to be able to get a nice bronze colour it
Goes either to pink or to red may be a touch of yellow might help. Ok CIAO

To all. Three of you. IVAYA. CON. DIOS. And 3. POZDRAWSKI :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
02-27-2015, 09:50 AM
Some day I shall actually try haggis if I can find it here and have meself a proper lowland fling. Would a food fight in which the party of the first part (hereafter know as that there drunken basher) were to catapult a knife full of salted haggis at the party of the second part (hereafter known as the haggis bashee), would that be some salt from a deadly weapon?

"Free Haggis for EVERYBODY!!!!!!" - Nicola MacTesla

eighty+
02-27-2015, 04:19 PM
Hello old Aggis Basher yes you could be right Thats why the Romans built the wall because every time they tried to go into Scotland they were met with a Hail Old Aggises ok Nuff Said :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I've just done a starter of Caesar's Cowboy the only trouble is while he's been staying in the land of

the Roman's Caesar's Mob have been feeding him on Spaggetti and a few glass'es of Chianti so as you

can see even the horse is ashamed and kept his head out of the Picture ok Thats my Story and I'm

keeping too it so where ever you go in the World you'll find a Scot thats been brought up on

Mother Milk and Aggiss ;) :D :D :D :D:D :D :D IVAYA CON Aggiss HOO ROO SLAINTE

justjean
02-27-2015, 09:06 PM
I see your riding the range now Mr Ploos, good goings :)

eighty+
02-28-2015, 01:15 AM
Hi Jean yeah been doing a lot of hard riding and singing why did you leave me Lucille just is it cause

I'm so fat???:D:D:D:D:D:D:D. Yeah Jean a lot of dieting to do ok IVAYA CON DiOS. HOO ROO

eighty+
02-28-2015, 06:19 AM
OK I've puffed and huffed and chopped and Hacked ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D: CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS and

The Mongolien Cowboy .....HOO ROO

D Akey
02-28-2015, 02:26 PM
Well yippie yayoooh mongol man go!!!! I would think if he threw that rope it would fly like 6 inches and tangle. But he's knot about ropin' but a champeen rider, oh aye. A right high plains drifter. Bet he's a crack rider. Looks like he was born to the saddle. Now multiply him by thousands and thousands and you got yourself a continent or two in your saddle bag.

Nice one Mr Ploos. The details in the source photo are tough, but yew did a right yeoman's job, ye done. Good on ye, mate.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):):cool::c ool::cool::cool::cool: Posedrawski y ¡Vaya con Mongolian Beef and a good fortune cookie to ye!

eighty+
02-28-2015, 03:15 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac. Thanks. My ownfault as in stead of drawing him I done the spaces around him that's
Why he got fat. And the horse potbellied. But there you are it's no good sitting looking down the Pit.
You got to get down and hack into a rich vein. True. That s what the Cap'n. Told me ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D
CIAO. IVAYA CON DIOS. HOO ROO

Caesar
02-28-2015, 09:39 PM
Taking shape and colors more and more. Gengis Khan would be proud of You and would jealously keep Your head in his yurta after the celebration in Your honour! LOL;):o

eighty+
03-01-2015, 03:16 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One sorry so late but Saturday is Sports Day and T'V Lately being a load

Of Crap with old Repeats OK and Adverts that even at my age I find Boring ok IT seems as if

we'er coming fast to be a land Of Clunes and Robot's as big money has its way but I'm still not to

Happy with Kengis Khan's style of celebration ok as at the moment I still like my head and Body to Be

Attached ;) :D:D even if in a Yurta CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO ..Si...Si....HOO ROO

eighty+
03-01-2015, 05:13 PM
Hi R.W DYLAN ??? ok i will check with Google ok I think he might be a Welsh Poet CIAO HOO ROO

OK NOW I KNOW :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

vandra
03-01-2015, 06:58 PM
I love you cowboy. What a great piece of work! I used to watch a lot of the old westerns with my dad. He loved them. Especially John Wayne.

eighty+
03-01-2015, 07:29 PM
HI Vandra Yeah where would we be if Dear John hadn't won a Million Battels Regards to your Dad ok

;):D:D:D ok this this next one I TRIED painting on the image to help with my oil paintings ok

Didn't bother to Draw it ok

vandra
03-01-2015, 08:57 PM
Great colours. I wonder what he's singing. I've found it's really hard painting on the image. I end up with a big mess! I think you've done a great job.

justjean
03-02-2015, 03:19 AM
Great goings on Mr Ploos, and now how about the Khan guy in traditional clothes whilst singing :)

eighty+
03-02-2015, 03:26 AM
Thanks Vandra. Well this my first try at it more for a pratice with the oil brush it will be interesting to
See how it turns out. Touch Wood. ;):D:D:D. CIAO. I VAYA CON DIOS. HOO ROO

eighty+
03-02-2015, 03:41 AM
Hi. Jean. Nearly missed you. Thanks I Think Your Pulling my Leg. Ok. What about Tyrone Power as

The great Gengis Khan. As I think he done a film of him ok. Jean CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS.

eighty+
03-02-2015, 05:21 AM
hi Wel it don't look to bad at fifty paces wth your eyes squinting :D:D:D:D:D yeah I did find the oil brush

hard to get fine strokes but that might just be Me on a 1st try ok Critisem is very welcome as it

helps Me ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO if you pinch your nose ;) :D:D

D Akey
03-02-2015, 10:31 AM
Hi R.W DYLAN ??? ok i will check with Google ok I think he might be a Welsh Poet CIAO HOO ROO

OK NOW I KNOW :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Not familiar with the work of R W Dylan tho. And if 'e wrote poetry in Welsh, me hat's off to 'im. Can't be no picnic finding something to rhyme wif "marchawc".

So, I ask ye, what rhymes with "daearyddiaeth a rhyfela". . . Throw in a few cuss words and ye got a proper Rap song, sez I, wif the verbal articulation o' a solo on tha bodhran.

Were 'e from the USA, 'e'd likely be the bardish lad better known as Robert AKA Bob Dylan. Lord knows Bob Dylan was vague as hell half the time, keepin' ye guessing and assumin' genius. As the Beatles sang "Got to be good lookin' cause he's so hard to see. . ."

Do it be a vague portrait ye done. Keepin' me guessin' but a proper Babylonish job, lad! Well done yew!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Posedrawski y ¡Vaya con marchawc in Babeelon, Rasta mon!

D Akey
03-02-2015, 10:39 AM
hi Wel it don't look to bad at fifty paces wth your eyes squinting :D:D:D:D:D yeah I did find the oil brush

hard to get fine strokes but that might just be Me on a 1st try ok Critisem is very welcome as it

helps Me ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO if you pinch your nose ;) :D:D

Nice experiment! Roger Daltrey? Making me guess "The Who" of it. I tried painting thickly over photos in the real world long ago and it looked not unlike this one. Has a tendency to get harsh and opaque in my experience. I gave it up myself. I felt I took it as far as I could and moved on to other techniques. And now that we have the computer, all bets are off and we can do anything we like. Nice one, Mr Ploos!

Posedrawski! y ¡Vaya con extreme amplification! . . . as was the way of my people back in the late 1960s. You want to know more, you'll have to shout as they're all half deaf from standing for years in front of the amps. ma-ma-ma-my generation, babaay. . .

Go man go!!!!!!!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
03-02-2015, 11:39 AM
Hi. Cap'n Mac. Sorry confusing you it should have read .....Hi. Ronnie Wood drawing of

Dylan. Ok but as I didn't know who Dylan was. I thought I heard of a welsh poet called DyLAN ok.

So went on google and found out who he was a geetar Man I should have known Ronnie Wood

Woud'nt. Be painting a welsh Poet ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D. CIAO. IVAYA. CON. Musica:eek:

eighty+
03-02-2015, 11:55 AM
Cap'n. Mac. IThink it's Mick. Jagger. From the group painting by. R. Wood as i'm trying to do it as three

Paintings I'm working on the middle section when I stop watching Telly ok;) ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Rachelle
03-02-2015, 03:00 PM
:D Hi Sir Ploos! :D

Interesting to see how you go about it! Pretty cool WIP you're preparing, of the Ronnie Wood "What Price Tickets".

As seen below, where the other piece on the left is "Electric Horses", with gold glitter silhouettes in the foreground.

I never knew he was a painter, even before he was a Stone.

image is from this webpage:
http://www.janetcharltonshollywood.com/category/art/page/2/

After finding that one, I had a good view (clear quality images, as seen below) of more of his work here:

http://silverkgallery.com.au/rock-n-roll-photography/ronnie-woods-art/

Vaya con rock'n'paintroller! :cool:

eighty+
03-02-2015, 04:28 PM
Hi Rachelle corr Blimey Thanks I've saved it as its a better copy then mine I #m working on the

middle Section at the moment but it looks as if I've got to go back to mick the Jagg as in your copy I

can see there Faces as in mine not clear attall I had decided to do it in 3 sections as I thought it

be too much to do but now I can see it so clear I'm having 2nd Thoughts ok Thanks again Rachelle

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ............POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
03-03-2015, 04:23 AM
A lot of the big rock musicians from England of that vintage and for a while later came from visual art schools, didn't they. I think you need to get yourself a guitar next, Mr Ploos.

Interesting that his work caught your eye as the Ploos Boos was touring the land. Many of the painters who moved into music, you don't hear about their paintings so much.

Caesar
03-03-2015, 04:52 AM
Dear ATPlus, it looks like our team players enjoyed very much haggis in Edimburgh while possibly delivering there a nice 6-nations wooden spoon .... :o;) After all we play local pipes here too in some places and have some traditional recipes based on the same stuff than haggis, so they felt quite comfortable over there, although we left skirts for men since well over a millennium ago ... LOL:o;)

eighty+
03-03-2015, 08:34 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks yes I've been thining about Buying a Geetar so I could Pratice in

My spare time when I'm not drawing or Sleeping what should I get orignal or Electic??????

Hail O Caesar O Mighty ONE Sorry missed out what happy lot got the Honour of the Spoon

See Egland got a tousing from the Irish as they say in Ireland SLAINTE ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Just tried A tartup on Mick the JAgg now Rachelle sent me a clearer Picture ok CIAO

To U Both STATTE BBUONO Si SI ......HOO ROO ........POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
03-03-2015, 10:26 AM
Electric or acoustic? Well, it all depends on what kind of music you like. Here are some general things to consider:

1) Steel String acoustic = hardest of all guitar kinds on the fingers but it's great for Pop singer songwriter style stuff, country, folk, bluegrass, rhythm, able to match the sounds you've heard if you like those styles, like, James Taylor or Cat Stevens and that whole crowd, plus you can do alternate tuning for Celtic or slide etc. Tunings like Open D or Open G etc are often easier to learn because it's very simplified yet sounds great. The Rolling Stones often used Open G, and Open E. . . maybe some other open tunings as well. But these tunings are not specific to acoustic or electric. One other thing, the acoustic is often more adaptable to solo instrument.

2) Acoustic Nylon string = Classical, Jazz, Bosa Nova, for a mellower sound. Very easy on the fingers, mellower, subtler more or less, frets are wider apart (fat fingers work easier for individual notes, but you stretch more your hand for the chords)

Both of those are easier on the neighbors' ears.

3) electric = the wide range of rock and jazz sounds, distortions, listen/practice on headphones (keeping it quiet in the wee hours). Need amplification. The difficulty on the fingers of these is somewhere in between steel and nylon strings. Consider the electric guitar like a steering wheel for the car. The real sound is often in the amplifier. More often one instrument in a band. You can play with backing tracks (the song without the guitar being played so you insert that part so what you're playing makes sense in context).

In all cases you can get light strings which make playing easier.

You can play any style on any guitar. It's just a matter of what sound you're after and what your finger dexterity is or can get to.

Sadly, I like all styles so I have bought a range of guitars. Someday I may settle in on "my thing", but it's all super fun if you can bear with the learning curve. But if you're like me, from the get go, I loved the sound of the strings in and of themselves, whether I was playing well or not. And that love of the sound kept me going until I actually gained some facility. It's awesome.

There are some good modestly priced guitars out there with all the stuff coming in that has a real brand name. But go to a guitar shop and play them until the guitar chooses you. Just be honest with yourself about what you want and get that or something better in that line.

Meantime, YouTube is a good place to hear and get reviews. You get what you pay for. But the pound goes a long way these days.

Go man GO!!!!!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):coo l::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
03-04-2015, 02:09 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac THanks for the Geetar Info ;):D if I formed a Band could we call ourselves the Origenals

:confused::cool::cool::cool::cool: Ok Just FINN the middle Section should have done it last night but

got Dizzy with the B.Notes so went to bed got up this morning at about 11.30 am as I'm a early Riser

ok then looked at the painting and just bunged the notes were i felt ok CIAO IVAYA CON GEETAR

NOT forgetting Silas POZDRAWSKI ;);) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

eighty+
03-04-2015, 04:47 AM
ok felt like a doodle my trouble is I don't how ok so messed around with Ronnie as a bit of practice

ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO

D Akey
03-04-2015, 04:49 AM
Sure, we can be called the Originelles. But it also seems to me that we could be called Mr. Ploos and The Additions.

So how does it feel to be printing your own currency? Beware the Treasury Department. My experience is that they don't take too kindly to minting your own money - portrait of Her Royal Majesty, some former presidents or no.

Go man go!!!! ¡Vaya con Fraser-Paice and take it on the lamb, Mugsy!

;););););):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:p:p:p ;););););)

eighty+
03-04-2015, 02:33 PM
Hi Cap'n. Mac. It been one of those days. Got up late didn't feel like doing any thing play around

With the last one of Ronnie relized the head was to big but instead of wiping it off and starting afresh.

I just tarted up bits and piece sand that was my days effort ow yeah and dozing ok. CIAO HOO ROO

eighty+
03-04-2015, 07:30 PM
Hi Bad night kept waking up I'm not sure if I'd slept at all :confused: ok in the end I got up Fiddled with Painting still don't now if it looks any better :( :( :( CIAO

IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
03-05-2015, 05:13 AM
Nice Bright(on) colors, Mr Ploos. The drawing side of things got away from you a little bit, but the music is still good. I have to say though I can't blame you because you picked some source paintings that are not terribly precise either -- which is something of a signature of the Rolling Stones -- their winging it and improv. So you found the groove. You're in the pocket. Solid, Jackson! You got some big Stones, man.

Posedraw! y ¡Vaya con Rhythm!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
03-05-2015, 02:09 PM
Hi CAp'n Mac yes I totally Agree. Withb Your comment the drawing got lost amongst the bank notes

My fault as I tried to draw him as if the back ground didn't exist But I knew from the previous.

Middle section I was in trouble. As I was dozing off a Lott but like you say it's no good sitting at

The pit head you got to go downtown find a rich vein. But the one I was on just run out. Ok CIAO

IVAYA CON DIOS. And a rich Vein And of coarse. SILAS. POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
03-05-2015, 11:15 PM
A Giorgio De Chirico I think ok But the model had changed this one seemed to be amused I think somebody had told

him about the Nun and the Bishop ok I'm not sure if this is the Artist ok Caesar will let us Know CIAO VAYA CON DIOS

STATTE BBUONO..Si....Si ....HOO ROO POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
03-06-2015, 03:27 AM
Hi Giorgio No 2 ok CIAO gotta go as got some pork chops to wrap in cling film

so I can bung them in the Frizzer IVAYA CON PORK CHOPS ;);):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
03-06-2015, 08:02 AM
Ach! Makes me want some saltanas and banana with your surreal paintings. Who needs AlphaBits when you can be chowing down on PictoGrams.

Drove the Ploos Boos clean down the Rabbit Hole, did ye? It's what happens when ye ask directions from the Mad Hatter.

Well done. I think the sculpture head without the body is looking like the doctor was quite correct to hang up the latex gloves since such exams become rather pointless without the prostate. I believe that's what Di Chirico had in mind when he composed that assembly of objects. Like telling the doctors, "Medical miracle my marble nose. All I came in for was to have my appendix out."

PosePaintski! y iVaya con Latex! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::p:p:p:p:p;););););):cool::cool::cool::c ool::cool::cool:

vandra
03-06-2015, 08:36 PM
You are always so busy with your fantastic drawings and paintings. I really admire them all.

Caesar
03-06-2015, 10:10 PM
Dear friend I see You finished to play in Your fantastic colorful concerts and events and started to tide up Your house and wash dished under the severe gaze of an ancient marble head ... LOL:o;)
Actually only the first one from Giorgio De Chirico, considered during his lifetime, but also later on an absolute genius; the other ones are artpieces from the metaphysical period of other great masters among the ones I cited. You may find De Chirico paintings here anyway: https://www.google.it/search?q=giorgio+de+chirico&biw=1280&bih=855&noj=1&site=webhp&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=Wm_5VMXrAc_iau78gfAO&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ and google the other ones as well by typing their name and "dipinti" (paintings) to get them from Italian google engine in case.
I like very much how You paint everything You like effortlessly and Your original eclectism interpreting historical masterpieces!

eighty+
03-07-2015, 12:35 AM
Hi Vandra Thanks yes I would like To be like you Bevy of
Beautys Swmming around in Lovely Colours ok ;) :D:D:D:D

Thanks Cap'n Mac Yes its like being on Holiday with these
last one's away frm the bank notes who got me in a spin CIAO

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks you've got me reaching
for the Dictionary Again Only hope The Brain Box Doesn't
explode with all this Knowledge you keep Feeding me and
even on good days my spelling is improved and I no Now
were the keys on The Keyboard Are all because I found
Out I could Paint just ;);):D:D:D:D:D:D:D Thanks again
For all the info you keep sending I've just FInn aother
one but had to do it all by Hand as wasn't sure how to use
Layer's on it lost out a bit on the bloke and moved the girl
more to the right ok think there's another two to do from
the 1st batch To U ALL CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS
STATTE BBUONO..Si...Si..HOO...ROO ....POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
03-07-2015, 04:34 AM
Hi No4 ok didn't still to the orignel just a rough copy just nice to have room to bung all the Odds and sods into ok CIAO

IVAYA CON DIOS HO O RO O SLAINTE

D Akey
03-07-2015, 08:35 AM
I always wondered with these guys if they were in fact painting a version of toys in the attic. My grandparents had an attic and there was all kinds of chests and boxes filled with treasures that had absolutely nothing to do with each other, except that they had each been part of the timeline of their lives, extracted for a curious child to look at, smell, play with and put back. Going up there in summertime where it trapped the heat, the sensual textural nature of everything from a marionette my uncle had made to soft fur stoles with faint whiffs of long ago perfume and derby hats and coats was very different from anything I had ever experienced before or since.

PosePaintSki! and ¡Vaya con Toys in the Attic! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
03-08-2015, 03:57 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac yeah its a bit like My Place I'm afraid as I'm always Painting every thing else

Goes to pot think I need a month off just to get straight ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

HOO ROO SLAINTE AND............ Silas POZDRAWSKI

Sorry the youngster is so small I didn't see till posting ok

D Akey
03-08-2015, 07:37 AM
Ah, the nuclear family. Very simplified wherein the idea of the story comes across. Like a hastily told anecdote.

So a father, a mother and a baby go into a bar n. . .
The rabbi, priest and minister look at each other wondering where this one's going.
The barn tender asks what'll it be. . .

Can't wait till you paint the next panel.

Fine work Mr Ploos! Go man go!!!!!!!

PosePaintSki! y ¡Vaya con fresco! :):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):)

eighty+
03-08-2015, 11:48 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac I picked A easy one today From Tintorette ?? ok but it took me longer to find it arfter saving to file then took to Draw it ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
03-09-2015, 02:30 AM
Hi Tintorette 2 ok made me feel its time to have a quick nap ;) :D:D :D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO ..........POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
03-09-2015, 05:53 AM
Ah, Tintoretto. Has to be a made up name describing what he did for a living, like Goldsmith or Wainwright or Cooper. Probably not because he colored his own hair if that is a self-portrait of his bald head he done.

Nice stuff, Mr Ploos. File management can be a bear. It always helps to set up a folder for each painting and save the painting to it right when you first make it. Saves the later hassle of going looking afterward. But you did find it, and that's a good thing.

PoseTintSki! y !Vaya con red hair tinto! er. . . I mean Tint 'er red, no? :):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):)

eighty+
03-09-2015, 08:37 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac Yeah as I didn't win out this time as Father Christmas I wonder if I could earn a few

BOB On Brighton sea front as a Indein Fakir ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

D Akey
03-09-2015, 10:33 PM
Nice one Mr Ploos.

PosePaintSki y ¡Vaya con Dios! :):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):)

eighty+
03-10-2015, 05:29 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac just Finn the Brother's Critisem Welcome Ciao IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO

.....POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
03-10-2015, 06:33 AM
Good job on the Brother's Critisem. Do babies coo in different accents or does that come later? Kind of like "Babababa, innit?"

Anyway, they look a right healthy pair. Good job on them. Might want to bring A LITTLE more focus to the older lad's mouth by hitting it gently with something more dark in keeping with the other features. Regardless of how faint the mouth looks in the photo you may want to kick it up a notch. But not too much or too heavy handed in a pic like this. Good time to exercise your skills showing your range as a portrait artist.

PosePicSki! y ¡Vaya con youth and vigor!

eighty+
03-10-2015, 07:43 AM
Yes Cap'n Mac yes I don't how that happened. But i'm pleased you pointed it out as I'm still not sure
How it happened. CIAO. IVAYA CON DIOS. HOO ROO. POZDRAWSKI

justjean
03-10-2015, 09:21 AM
Great portrait of the brothers Mr Ploos , a treasure to keep

eighty+
03-10-2015, 09:40 AM
Hi Jean Thanks But as Mac pointed out I missed doing his mouth I think I should leave to

The next day when the eye's are fresh ok i just tried to sort see how it looks now OK

Critisem most Welcome CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
03-10-2015, 10:16 AM
Oh ayuuh. . . there you go! Much, much better! I often leave things overnight when I have time to put a fresh eye on it. Makes all the difference. But even at that, just however long it takes to get a better look where flaws jump out or you get the next idea what it needs added.

Go man go!!!!!!

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con teeth coming in! :):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):)

eighty+
03-10-2015, 07:34 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks for your help and yes I will keep in Mined ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

Caesar
03-10-2015, 09:04 PM
I cannot leave you alone for even half a day that You fill some additional page with any kind of painting from any reference or inspirational image! You're a painting hurricane indeed!;)

D Akey
03-10-2015, 10:28 PM
There was an old video on YouTube that went viral that this one you just painted looks like it has potential for becoming. . . Charlie bit my finger. . .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OBlgSz8sSM

And here's one of the arguments in favor of traditional media. . .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP4abiHdQpc

¡Vaya con babies! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:;););););):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
03-10-2015, 11:33 PM
Hail O Caesar O mighty O Mighty One thanks. But I'm a slow down now as I've lost the use of

My Pens. On my Wacom. And I'm not like some people no names. ;):D. Who can make their mouse

Jump threw. A hoop mine even fed on Parmersen. .? Won't move his arse.

Thanks Cap'n Mac but can't view the videos as I'm only on the IPad ok it looks at the moment as if

I'm. Back to bus Sketching unless a Miracle happens and I get my pens back working ok

To you both IVAYA CON DIOS. STATTE. BBUONO. SI SI. HOO ROO. SLAINTE

eighty+
03-11-2015, 03:19 AM
Hi First try with Mouse ;);):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO

eighty+
03-12-2015, 01:05 AM
Hi Up Early This morning as got no Pen's so back to the IPad and finger and I had just spent at a guess 2 hours I had just about Finished when the Screen went Blank

yes i had forgoten to save :eek::(:( ok so I got up to see if I could sort the Pen's after much thought i Dissconected the 4 way bus and reconected the Wacom

derect to the Laptop and Bingo Pen's are all working :D:D:D so far so Good ok CIAO IVAYA CON WACOM HOO ROO POZDRAWSKI

coops
03-12-2015, 02:51 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, yes its me back again hehehehe. Even though I havent made comments I have viewed your paintings most days and I am amazed how many there are and so varied. Love the one of the boys, they are so cute. Hope you are feeling well and glad to hear you got your pens sorted. Stay fit and well dear friend.:):):)

D Akey
03-12-2015, 04:34 AM
Funny, the picture of the cats done with a mouse. Hahaha. Not the easiest tool for long lines, is it. But like everything else, once you get used to it you'll having it stealing cheese day and night. And fingering your drawings. . . possibly, but not all that precise.

Go man go! (and get some new pens. . .)

PoseMouseSki! y ¡Vaya con las plumas!

eighty+
03-12-2015, 05:04 AM
well knock Me sideways with a Bloater Madam Coops Keeper of the Moara and the

North east Gate Hallow good to see your back and fit we hope readyto do battle

in the Forums ;) :D :D I almost sent out the St Benards with The brandy but then I heard

it roumoured you where climeing Mt Everest so I was :confused::confused: ok CIAO

IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO POZDRAWSKI

pat1940
03-13-2015, 09:30 AM
WOW what great paintings dear eighty, love the boys, all are so good, you have been busy again, hope you are in good health, take care

eighty+
03-13-2015, 10:36 AM
Hi pat I see your still in the land of the Cunulks ;););):D is it cold up there ?? Have you posted ok I'll look after the football CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
03-14-2015, 01:34 AM
Hi My thanks to Ian Hinley for Showing his Still Life which would have got my Vote if I had known how to Vote ok so I have trisd to Copy

I only Hope my copy does do Justice to Ian Hinley's Orignal I must admit my Brandy Ballon looks as if it could take a full bottle of brandy

if I should be so Lucky ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO and 1 POZDRAWSKI

Enug
03-14-2015, 01:12 PM
Wonderful, Mr. Ploos, or should that be Wonderful Mr. Ploos?:p Seriously tho you have done justice to Mr. Hinley's painting.

D Akey
03-14-2015, 03:47 PM
Well if he ever gets arrested and gets shipped to Australia, we could call him The Wonderful Wizard of Oz Ploos. But so long as he is a step ahead of the coppers, mums the woid, and it's choost Mr Ploos, the Brighton Beach (Frank L) Baum, oh aye.

Good set o' paintins. Amazing what mastery you suddenly developed without your pens. . . or more like you found them. Good stuff indeed. You're getting pretty darned adept, Mr Ploos, pretty canny with the pens.

PoseDrawSki! y ¡Vaya con Stabulary! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:;););););):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
03-15-2015, 12:50 AM
Hi. Enug or can I call you the OXO Queen. ;):D. Thanks I'm pleased as at first I thought I
Wouldn't make it. But after studying Ian,s. I used the bucket on the background. Colour so the
whole was reddish. Then I done the black bottle on the left which I was pleased with so then onto
The book. With the spoon on top. Then the flask with the crazy paving. Which I changed by accident
But liked the result so left it. Thed the background shaded drops which left the brandy ballon glass
With the look of cut glass and a few flowers in the foreground all in all was quiet pleased with the
Result
Hi. Cap'n Mac. Thanks. Yes me and the pen's. Have come to an agreement lately so instead of
A lot of infighting the 3 are working with me now like paid retainers. ;):D
Ok. CIAO. IVAYA. CON DIOS. HOO ROO. SLAINTE and thanks to Ian LinLey for showing his still life

Enug
03-15-2015, 01:02 AM
Hi. Enug or can I call you the OXO Queen. ;):D.

Only if it means something nice!:confused::o

eighty+
03-15-2015, 02:58 AM
Yes Lynda Bellingham the OXO Queen loved by all ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS Enug the OXO Queen

Enug
03-15-2015, 06:16 PM
We didn't have the Oxo ads down here but her face does look familiar. I used to watch The Bill and All Creatures Great and Small, so may have recognised from those series.

I looked up the books she has written and I plan to get the e-book versions. I found on YouTube, a video of her last interview.

eighty+
03-16-2015, 02:12 PM
Hello ENUG the OXO Queen ;);):D:D good on yuh Gal go go go CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO

Caesar
03-16-2015, 09:44 PM
You demonstrated that there's no artpiece or masterpiece You cannot emulate and re-formulate excellently! The Artrage contest winner as well as a painting champion like Lucien Freud! Congrats, dear Sir After Eighty Mc Ploos!

eighty+
03-17-2015, 01:24 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One. Thanks to you. I looked at the the painting contest for me Ian Linley
Still life was the winner. As I'm at loss with Rachelle's abstracts as good as they maybe plus too
High Tec for this old Bodger ok. I've gone on to Lucien Freud as I thought his style of painting would
Help me to be bolder when painting. Ok so I will try to copy more of his works for practice. Ok.
CIAO. IVAYA CON DIOS. STATTE. BBUONO. .....Si.....Si. .........POZDRAWSKI

gxhpainter2
03-17-2015, 06:02 AM
Hi eighty+ I have been away for a few months and wanted to see your evolution and it again is quite dramatic, you are really picking up some fine techniques and your painting is more assured and bold... well done!..:):):):cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
03-17-2015, 06:06 AM
Hi Freud 4 ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO Si SI HOO ROO

HI CAESAR where's ANDY From Torino got To ????????

pat1940
03-17-2015, 09:40 AM
hello eighty, such wonderful interesting faces and expressions, really is a joy to view

eighty+
03-17-2015, 01:25 PM
Hi Pat Thanks for looking In as I see I must have been half asleep when i posted :D:D:D AS I can see she looks a bit on the white side like as if she's seen a Ghost

ok so I've sorted hope shee looks better

HI GXHPainter sorry I missed you but thanks for looking in as you know I do look at your Abstract's but I don't Comment as they are beyond my understanding ok

To you both IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO

eighty+
03-18-2015, 05:22 AM
HI Had to Cheat on this one as when drawing I kept getting what I call Lighting Strike's lines which appear at the point of contact right across the screen ok so

i gave up trying to draw and so tried a outline trace which went ok no strike's even when touching the drawing into shape nor when Painting OK

but when 1st clicking on to ARTRAGE 4.5.2 it comes up on the screen Tablet Version Mismatch ??????? any Suggestions regards E+ ( please rienstall software )

eighty+
03-18-2015, 06:38 AM
Hi Frued 6 a starter ok not one strike does'nt make sence:confused::confused::confused::confused::conf used::confused:

D Akey
03-18-2015, 06:33 PM
A lot of people like Lucien Freud. Me, I belieff zometimes a paintink ees choost a paintink. . .

Boot knock it around there, Mr Ploos! See what you can squeeze oot o the 'aggis. Ye certainly have some chops going in. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

vandra
03-18-2015, 06:47 PM
Great expression on this man's face.

eighty+
03-19-2015, 02:15 AM
Hi Vandra ......... Cap'n Mac thanks Freud 6 Finn ok IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE

coops
03-19-2015, 02:28 AM
So really strong faces here Dear Eighty, stamey fit and well dear friend:)

eighty+
03-19-2015, 03:41 AM
Hi Madam Katie Coops keeper of the Moara good to see you good ;););):D:D:D:D having trouble with my Wacom when I click on artrage it comes up on the screen

Please rienstall software ??? Have tried putting the Wacom disc in but no joy but in the book it says disable thr Virous program as it might be blocking it

But how do I do that :(:(:( CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
03-19-2015, 06:05 AM
Hi Freud 8 Starter ok Ciao IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
03-19-2015, 07:32 AM
Hi Freud 9 Ali Head Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
03-20-2015, 12:47 AM
hi Freud 7 FINN ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO..........POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
03-20-2015, 03:14 AM
I hope You don't walk around and give brushstrokes naked like Lucien Freud while re-painting Your way his masterpieces. That disquieting idea occured to me and in my drawings of You already twice and I feel uneasy to have that vision again of You like that master in one of his famous paintings!:eek: ...LOL;):o

eighty+
03-20-2015, 03:36 AM
Hael O Caesar O Mighty One Between you Me and the gatepost it takes me all my energy to Set on the seat let as well walking walking around in the Nude

Plus is much too cold for an old Bodger like Me now if I was in Italy in the warm sunshine may be I could or Would Paint in the Nuddy ;) :D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO ...Si..........SI HOO ROO SLAINTE ...........POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
03-20-2015, 08:28 AM
Takes on the look of a caricature in a way. Certainly stylized and angular. Go Mr Ploos! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
03-20-2015, 12:32 PM
C.

Hi. Cap'n Mac. Yeah I couldn't. Follow. Freud. On her chin. Must have been why. He's not a lord

eighty+
03-20-2015, 02:48 PM
HI Freud 9 quick starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Caesar
03-20-2015, 08:49 PM
Well, that's a good new, dear ATPloos! You wouldn't dare to move around nude in front of Your Queen, unless she's going to portray You back as a model! :eek:LOL:o;)

eighty+
03-21-2015, 02:16 AM
Hael O Caesar O Mighty One Yes she's told me that she 's got a nice rent free pad for me in the centeu of London

with all the food bungged in ( THE TOWER ) :eek:;):D:D:D CIAO STATTE BBUONO.....Si..........Si ........POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
03-21-2015, 04:36 AM
I like them all and I understood why You're so good at painting Lucian Freud! I found a hidden painting of him with the portrait of his mate sharing the same studio and models fees in the fourties .... LOL:o;)

D Akey
03-21-2015, 05:17 AM
Caesar: Not the Tower -- more like the dungeon and he's painting a door to escape through. Very amusing, and pretty like Freud's style too. Very good. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
03-21-2015, 05:20 AM
Mr Ploos: The lass ye done, she looks dismal. Sort of like your basic German Expressionism with more of a realistic paint approach. Intriguing. Cheers!. . . er I mean Bummer, Dude!

eighty+
03-21-2015, 05:50 AM
Hael O Caesar O Mighty One :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D yeah if I ever get as thin as that I'll start to worry ok I'm working up

To the Nudes ok but I wont put them in the after 9's as they are art not Porn ok

Hi Cap'n Mac Sorry prehaps Lucien was to busy thats why she's not smiling ;) ;) :D :D

To YOU both CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO...Si....Si SLAINTE ...............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
03-21-2015, 11:59 AM
Hi Freud 11 starter ok Caesar IVAYA CON DIOS:):):):):):)

justjean
03-21-2015, 12:02 PM
I not an admirer of Freud but the faces look great Mr Ploos,

eighty+
03-21-2015, 01:03 PM
Hi Jean yes I can't say that he's a favourite of mine but I thought it would help me as a pratice as I find it better then

Bus Sketch'es as you get more time and don't have people getting off my only Proplem is the TV sports ok

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE .............POZDRAWSKI By the way where's your little girl gone ???

kenmo
03-21-2015, 04:10 PM
You posts are always so interesting and intriguing...:cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
03-21-2015, 10:36 PM
Hi. Ken. Thanks I see. The last one has got a dropped ear:D. CIAO. IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO

D Akey
03-22-2015, 05:18 AM
Hi. Ken. Thanks I see. The last one has got a dropped ear:D.

Well, it's a throwback to the early days of evolution in which he can listen directionally by cocking an ear. Yeah, reminds me of me very own grandfather where his wife, me gran, could be standing there taking to him to task and he couldn't hear a word. But if you were talking about him a couple rooms away he had uncanny hearing. I think this fellow you painted has the gift of ear wiggling as well. And all that has great Freudian psychological meaning of course, which you too can discover for 140 dollars an hour. . . and we can fit you onto the bus at 2:30pm Tuesdays and Thursdays. A word of caution as you're climbing the steps, take care of Freudian slips.

Go man go!!!!!!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
03-22-2015, 07:13 AM
as they say Cap'n Mac Ear Ear 140 Dollars blimey thats enough to keep me in food for a month maybe ok for U Rich Kids

Who live up the Hill in sunny California ;) :D :D:D :D:D :D :D: thie last one took me a long time today as had Rugby

all day and it looks as if Ireland are going to be the Champions ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
03-22-2015, 12:39 PM
Nice work Mr Ploos. Even has a little Van Gogh to it. I really like the palette. Sort of a gaslight feel. With his style (Freud's) a wee bit of distortion is right on target. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
03-22-2015, 04:06 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac who's this one then hawkeye ;););):D:D:D:D:D:D:D IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO POZDRAWSKI

justjean
03-22-2015, 04:08 PM
They are all looking great, Mr Ploos :)

eighty+
03-22-2015, 04:19 PM
Thanks. Jean. I've just got into bed. Ok. Good night. CIAO. SLAINTE

kenmo
03-23-2015, 08:13 AM
Great additions to this thread....:cool::cool::cool:

pat1940
03-23-2015, 11:09 AM
Wow, my dear eighty, you are on fire, great works of art

D Akey
03-23-2015, 12:34 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac who's this one then hawkeye ;););):D:D:D:D:D:D:D IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO POZDRAWSKI

Off the port bow! Why it be none other than Mr Freud his own self, matey. Yar. Ye be the Ploos Boos privateer, oh aye, sailin' the 'igh seas in search of treasure. . . An' that there ship, she's sailin' low, filled to the gunnels no doubt wif tons o' paintin's, just waitin' ta be seen. Let loose the canvas and we're in 'ot persuit, Yee Haaaarrrr!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:;););););) :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

eighty+
03-23-2015, 01:25 PM
Hi jean. Pat .....kenmo. Cap'n Mac. Sorry. When I said to jean. Goodnight. On trying to sleep.

I felt as if all was not well. Had to get up quick as was going to be sick. Managed to get to the toilet.

In time. And it didn't look to good looked reddish. At the same time went to the toilet. Which

Poured like water after Stagged back to bed. thinking it was all over. But no. Every half an hour. For

the next 3 hours. Ok I then slept to about 4oc Ok. Sorry to burden U with my. Woes. Ok.

Frank Auerbach the last one. Ciao. IVAYA. CON DIOS

Enug
03-23-2015, 01:30 PM
Don't apologise dear Mr. Ploos - we are your mates and are here for you and feel your concern. If you are still not feeling well get yourself to the doc - quick smart!

eighty+
03-23-2015, 03:09 PM
Thanks June I will see how I feel Tomorrow ok HOO ROO

D Akey
03-23-2015, 03:18 PM
Don't apologise dear Mr. Ploos - we are your mates and are here for you and feel your concern. If you are still not feeling well get yourself to the doc - quick smart!

Plus 1

Right then, Mr Ploos. To the doc feeling good or not. Pink or red is something to not mess with. Get someone to drive you. Let them run some tests.

Be well! y ¡Vaya con Dios!

justjean
03-23-2015, 04:09 PM
aah Mr Ploos, I'm so sorry you are not well but as they said get to the Doctor and right quick , I'm not quite as old as you but almost there and it is no treat being old shaky and ill

vandra
03-23-2015, 10:31 PM
Your drawings and paintings are amazing!

eighty+
03-24-2015, 01:52 PM
Hi Vandra .....Jean Thankd Sorry I've only just managed to get on as Firefox wasn't Working ok

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE

scribbledsoul
03-24-2015, 04:24 PM
Looking good, as always! :)

D Akey
03-24-2015, 04:48 PM
So is this your doctor? He has that kind of look. So did you go have a check up?

justjean
03-24-2015, 08:45 PM
Great face and happy to see you back :)

eighty+
03-24-2015, 10:10 PM
Hi S/Sole ......Jean ...... Cap'n MAC Thanks I'm going to see the Doc this morning with my Finger's Crossed ;);):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO KIA ORA .................POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
03-24-2015, 10:29 PM
Yeah and be ready to raise immediately after and once more your middle finger should you see a vulture overfly Your doc's ambulatory ...LOL:o;)
Your paintings after Freud's masterpieces are a true achievement. Congrats. Maybe the doctor will ask you to wear at least a shawl while painting ... LOL:o;):D

pat1940
03-25-2015, 07:19 AM
Dear eighty, never feel bad about telling us your woos, we all love you, so you had better not leave us, just get to docs and let us know how you made out ok, love you portrait painting you just did

eighty+
03-25-2015, 11:15 AM
Hi Pat Thanks Yea I Staggered down to the Doc's full of Joi de Vie only to be told that as I had not booked an appointment they

could only Book me for tomorrow with that I staggered Home and went to sleep woke about 8oc pm and thought T'd better do

a Drawing no 13 do U think somebody is trying to tell me something;);):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yes I think That Vulture is keeping an eye on me ok

To U Both CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO Si..Si HOO ROO SLAINTE

D Akey
03-25-2015, 02:38 PM
Was probably good to get out and about none the less. Keep us posted.

Nice paintin's, laddie buck! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
03-25-2015, 09:21 PM
Hi Cap'n. Mac. Yeah would be. If the legs. We're better But U Can't have everything can one. Ok.

Back to the Doc's this morning. Yuk yuk. Ciao. IVAYA CON DIOS. POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
03-25-2015, 10:53 PM
Hi a Quicky before Doc's CIAO

justjean
03-26-2015, 09:00 AM
Whatever ailed you didn't hamper your drawing abilities, these are great. Now hoping you have as great a news from the docs :)

D Akey
03-26-2015, 10:06 AM
Don't make us send Just Jean over there to sort you out, and report back to us. So how be ye, Mr. Ploos?

eighty+
03-26-2015, 01:32 PM
Hi Jean .......Cap'n Mac Thanks yes been to the Quakes took blood pressure and listen to my chest asked if I was feeling any Painhad

to lay on a bedthing and pressed on my Gut to see if I could feel pain I said no So he said pop into the Nurse so she Can take a Blood

test to send to the hospital so I've got to ring her friday as she will have the result ok the back to the Doc's to find out if I'm

got a few days to finish Freud 18 ;););):confused::confused::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D at the moment he seem's to think it was Stomach Bug

THANKS for your Concern's ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS KIA ORA SLAINTE ...........POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
03-26-2015, 04:09 PM
Hi Jean .......Cap'n Mac Thanks yes been to the Quakes took blood pressure and listen to my chest asked if I was feeling any Painhad

to lay on a bedthing and pressed on my Gut to see if I could feel pain I said no So he said pop into the Nurse so she Can take a Blood

test to send to the hospital so I've got to ring her friday as she will have the result ok the back to the Doc's to find out if I'm

got a few days to finish Freud 18 ;););):confused::confused::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D at the moment he seem's to think it was Stomach Bug

THANKS for your Concern's ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS KIA ORA SLAINTE ...........POZDRAWSKI

You did tell them you had a reddish color in your stool? That's the key. If they run the wrong tests it may well miss what's wrong with you. I mean diarrhea is going around it's true. I had it meself, along with going dizzy in a wave or two. And then it went away for the most part.

But the red -- that be an 'orse of a different color, wot. . . and from the sound of it, t'was a trotter. . . or a mudder. And thus and so, ye needs ta tell 'em that all specific like. Like the ol' sayin' goes, "Red poop in the morning. Sailor take warning. . . Har!"

eighty+
03-27-2015, 04:10 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks Yes I told him all so I can sit and wait to see what the blood results show with luck they will show

Yes You've still got a couple of Pints left :eek::eek::eek:;);):D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

I think This ONE is FREUD when my Age:D:D:D

D Akey
03-27-2015, 04:59 AM
When actor Gregory Peck, now more or less white haired, was receiving a lifetime achievement award from the American Film Institute (I think), in his acceptance speech he told an anecdote that James Mason had recounted for Gregory Peck about when James himself was in Ireland. And it was pointing up the color of the Irish language. So James Mason, who had been in countless films by that point was strolling along a road and was stopped by a little old Irish lady who said quite innocently to him, "Pardon me, sir, but wouldn't you be the actor James Mason in his later years?"
(or something very like that)

Put me in mind of what you said about that painting of ol' Lucien, in his Eighty Plooses.

Heck, I'm not all that far behind. The numbers of my age belie the fact that I still think and feel rather young. But I rather wonder when one reaches that "in your later years" status. ;););););):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
03-27-2015, 09:27 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac :D:D:D:D Yeah as far as I can see or know the mind stays the same its just the body that gets tired Ok ask FREUD

but not to worry as we will soon be govened by Clunes ???

eighty+
03-27-2015, 12:26 PM
Hi Freud 15 Starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
03-27-2015, 03:21 PM
Go man go!!!!! . . . that is, what I mean to say -- Paint on, good lad!

I heareth that yon Richard III, last monarch of the Plantaganet line, was laideth to resteth this very day. . . Californiath Timeth, tho goodly to wit yesterday only for those stout folk of the Land of Eng. A right Yorkshire lad, at that, what ho, and oh, ayuuh!

Strange story that, and says a lot about the accuracy of history. . . or the malleable nature therein. The king of yore was found in a parking lot, and though Shakespeare himself wrote that he was a hunchback, he was not. He was in a hatchback. Poetic license. . . they can take it too far sometimes, these freakin' bards and their bizarre antiquated spelling. . .

Anyway, RIP Richard III. May they straighten your history.

Caesar
03-27-2015, 09:31 PM
With such a painting speed I guess You're about to run out of Freud's paintings pretty soon, although I noticed You didn't pick up his juvenile ones (in a quite different style) this far.
On Your next painting You may add, as graphical add-ons, possible blood parameters out of their proper range. Maybe a medical consultation could be useful, even if I'm pretty sure You that You caught at least an artistic flu compelling You to feverishly paint anything You stumble on and like for one reason or the other, keeping You awaken and eventually leaving You drained of forced ....:o;)

eighty+
03-28-2015, 04:44 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Salam's ;) :D:D yes the blood has got the all clear so I'm fit for a Century unless I'm Out L.B.W :D: D

and yes I looked at some of the early ones what a change of Style like Pepper and Salt :cool::cool::cool:

Ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO ....Si.......Si ....................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
03-28-2015, 05:33 AM
Well, when you start doing Freud's kindergarten pics from Mrs Freud's refrigerator magnet collection, fetch us a beer while you're there. There's a game on tele.

So yer doon great, lad, and it's fine news about yer blood test. Did they find it were true blue. I always pegged ye for a royal, and a right healthy one at that. Go man go!!!!!!!!

Posedrawski! y ¡Vaya con great good health! Cheers mate!!!!!

pat1940
03-28-2015, 07:05 AM
Dear eighty, such good news about your blood test, I quess it was a bug, so nice to hear, even tho we have not really met I thought about you and hoped you would get good news, we all want our dear eighty to hang out with us for a long time

eighty+
03-28-2015, 07:05 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac sorry I'm on Oange Sq :D:D Yeah a right Royal Rascal yeah the blood is ok a sort of reddish colour

So the bloke under the car is no relitive of mine I wonder if they charged Him for Parking :eek::eek:;):D:D:D:D

OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO .........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
03-28-2015, 09:00 AM
Hi Pat think of me like a Bat hanging on :eek::cool::cool::cool:;););):D:D:D:D:D:D:D Thanks

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE KIA ORA

eighty+
03-28-2015, 12:47 PM
HI Freud 18 Starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

D Akey
03-29-2015, 03:29 AM
You know, Mr Ploos, there's an interesting quality to your uncolored paintings, where you have everything almost done like a white marble sculpture. When you color them in it takes on a whole different character. I actually kinda like the monochromatic ones. They're rather like drawings, and if there's a spot of color, it's still a drawing, more than a painting. And I quite like that as an aesthetic gauntlet taken up like a challenge.

That one of the head with the beard, and the rhythm of the lines, with the curves and all is very dynamic, like looking at a Michelangelo or Bernini sculpture (and countless others who incorporated this into their sculptures), where it's all about shapes and such rhythms. I like that a lot.

I don't know whether it interests you to pursue that style as a drawings, but if you do, you may want to start considering the quality and character of your actual marks as part of that art-making process as an endpoint (this could mean choosing different tools for your drawing other than airbrush or whatever soft mark you're making exclusively). You can always take it on to paintings later, but seems like the bus didn't stop for the passengers at that particular stop, even though it's on the route. The drawings are really nice unto themselves.

Go man go!!!!!!! Fantastic stuff.

I ask ye lad, who put the 'Draw' in PoseDrawSki? Who put the 'Lang' in the Lang-a-lang-a ding dong? :rolleyes: Something to ponder.

Posedrawski! y ¡Vaya con drawski! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D:):):):):) :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

justjean
03-29-2015, 03:41 AM
happy to hear all is good with you and your latest paintings/drawings are just top notch Mr Ploos , was it in Grayfriars that they found the remains or part of them of King Richard. ?

eighty+
03-29-2015, 05:36 AM
Hi Jean Thanks yeah they have given him a right Royal send off must be good for the Tourist Trade ;);):D:D:D:D

Hi Cap'n Mac yes I seened to use the airbrush Mainly as it seemed the only too that didn't arsehole around ok

but I'm haven't trouble as when drawing or painting I get what I call Lightning Strikes when I touch the tool to

the Screen to draw or paint a line or mark I get marks that go right across the screen which can take over

Half an hour with the undo button to get rid of them which ain't much fun when I 1st open the screen at artrage

the 1st thing that comes up on the screen is a notice telling me there's a mismatch please rieinstall Software

so I tried bounging the Wacom Disc in but no joy then read in the book it may be blocked by my Norton Virus

ok so I turned the Virus off for 10 minutes and tried again Nope Nuffink :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( ok

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE TO you Both .................POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
03-29-2015, 02:41 PM
hi Freud 17 FINN OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
03-29-2015, 02:48 PM
Hi Jean Thanks yeah they have given him a right Royal send off must be good for the Tourist Trade ;);):D:D:D:D

Hi Cap'n Mac yes I seened to use the airbrush Mainly as it seemed the only too that didn't arsehole around ok

but I'm haven't trouble as when drawing or painting I get what I call Lightning Strikes when I touch the tool to

the Screen to draw or paint a line or mark I get marks that go right across the screen which can take over

Half an hour with the undo button to get rid of them which ain't much fun when I 1st open the screen at artrage

the 1st thing that comes up on the screen is a notice telling me there's a mismatch please rieinstall Software

so I tried bounging the Wacom Disc in but no joy then read in the book it may be blocked by my Norton Virus

ok so I turned the Virus off for 10 minutes and tried again Nope Nuffink :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( ok

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE TO you Both .................POZDRAWSKI

My point exactly. . . in the loosest possible meaning of the term.

You keep on with it all, there, Mr Ploos. Oh, incidental like, ye may want to address yer issue to the tech support forum since I haven't got your set up here and have no clue.

And yet somehow the paintings look great!

¡Vaya con Hoo Roo with tha' voodoo!!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
03-30-2015, 04:11 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac I think I've Got the Problem Sorted I hope when I keep putting the Wacom Disc in and was

making no Diffrence it had Bungged it in the Download File ok so I clicked it so far it worked as on this last painting

had no strikes ok ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS and Wacom ........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
03-30-2015, 06:13 AM
Hi Freud 19 Starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS ......HOO ROO ........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
03-30-2015, 08:54 AM
Hi Freud 20 Starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
03-30-2015, 10:14 AM
Hi Freud 21 starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
03-30-2015, 08:46 PM
You're painting full force and burning any artistic coal and fuel You find around! I see a patriarch and Blair among a bunch of Freud paintings WIPs! Fine, but watch not to overheat Your engine! LOL:o;)

eighty+
03-30-2015, 11:46 PM
Hael O Caesar O Mighty One yeah Thanks I must admit I have been burning the

Midnight Oil but it was just the Joy of drawing and painting with no lightning strikes

now I've got the Wacom sorted ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO...Si...Si HOO ROO

POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
03-31-2015, 02:43 AM
Hi FReud 19 finn ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO POZDRAWSKI

justjean
03-31-2015, 02:45 AM
Great painting Mr Ploos, glad those pesky strikes have gone :D

coops
03-31-2015, 04:26 AM
Hi there dear Eighty hope you are feeling well. What a great selection you have done of late and they are all so fine, well done dear friend:)

eighty+
03-31-2015, 04:50 AM
Hello Katie Coops Keeper of the Moara and the North east Gate Feeling better now The Doc Recon's it was

Stomach Bug ok anyway they've taked a blood test come back from the hospital ok so recon I might

make the Ton after all :eek:;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO Katie IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
03-31-2015, 11:26 PM
Hi Weather still good looks like it will be a late winter March ..April ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
04-01-2015, 01:34 AM
Hi Freud Tinto finn ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO

eighty+
04-01-2015, 04:27 AM
Hi Freud 22 Girl with a Daffidill ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-01-2015, 05:29 AM
Hi Freud ??? Adolf Starter ok Ciao IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-01-2015, 06:29 AM
Hi Freud 23 Starter CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-01-2015, 08:29 AM
Hi The grandDaddy Sigmund Looked in ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
04-01-2015, 09:41 AM
Woah! I fall asleep on the bus for just a minute and now I'm in a neighborhood that I don't recognize at all! Such amazing energy Mr. Ploos!!!! I kind of suspect that your bus doesn't have a brake pedal. Amazing that! Can you imagine if year picture of Sigmund Freud had to psycho analyze your picture of Adolf Hitler? PHEW! Now that would make some kind of painting.

Go Man Go!!!

iVaya con Hoo Roo, Mr Guru! Posedrawski!!!!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):):cool::c ool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
04-01-2015, 03:37 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac yeah I got Sigmound and Adolf by accident as when put on google Freud Painting they put me on Sigmound Filt

ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO ............POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
04-01-2015, 10:29 PM
How are you doin' old boy? It looks like You blood is perfect, or so I understood. That's a good new and also not a surprise, considering Your incredible production rate. Lot of new, well executed paintings I see. :) Unfortunately Your continuous visiting Freud's studio eventually took You to portray people out of any aesthetic or epic canon, to artfully dive into any human defectiveness, including Your last tribute to psychopathy.:eek:

eighty+
04-02-2015, 04:05 AM
Hael O Caesar O Mighty One Yes We might not Like them but they are part of history and will still be talked about when we are

Long Gone OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO ...Si.....Si

Have you heard how The Aussie Bird Robin is ???

D Akey
04-02-2015, 04:12 AM
Have you heard how The Aussie Bird Robin is ???

She was Perth-ed on a branch in MOARA just yesterday, singing away. I was so happy to see her. Maybe the are migrating back now that Spring is here in this hemisphere.

Was great seeing her. :):):):):):):):):):)

Nice paintings, Freud old bean.

Posedrawingski! y ¡Vaya con los Freudian Slippers! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

justjean
04-02-2015, 05:01 AM
Looks like your right back in form Mr Ploos, keep em coming

eighty+
04-02-2015, 06:24 AM
Hi Jean Thanks yes I'm feeling better now I must sat thou it had me Worried thought my old mate the Reaper was around OK ;):D:D:D:

Hi Cap'n :cool:

eighty+
04-02-2015, 08:07 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac sorry if you were confused but I ment Robbie the Artist OK yuh win some and you lose most ;) :D :D:D :D:D :D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS ..HOO ROO

eighty+
04-02-2015, 09:38 AM
Hi Freud 24 ok Ciao IVAYA CON DIOS..........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-02-2015, 12:58 PM
Hi Freud 25 Starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO ............POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
04-02-2015, 10:30 PM
This is the most artpiece crowded thread of the world and an entertainment place where You can meet new characters and masterpieces everyday as well as fine humor and ... a cup of tea I guess. ;) Congrats!

eighty+
04-03-2015, 03:50 AM
WOW. Caesar I've slept the clock around what day is it ok thanks. I better have a quick shower

To help me come to. Ok CIAO. IVAYA CON DIOS. STATTE. BBUONO. ...Si....Si.

D Akey
04-03-2015, 07:36 AM
Gee thanks. . . I mean. . . wait. Give her back! Lassie, come home!

I could always use a good model with big eyes. . . She reminds me of an actress. . . trying to remember her name. . . she was in some big things too. Oh well, you took her away so maybe that's why I can't recall her name. How soon we forget, eh?

Good stuff Mr Ploos! Keep that there Ploos Boos a-rollin'! Yeehaw!

Posedrawski! y ¡Vaya con lassies!

eighty+
04-03-2015, 07:48 AM
Sailor Boy If U can fix a Bike Then U can Fix A Car then if U can Fix a Car Then U can Fix a Tonado fighter Plane

Then if U can Fix a Tonado Fighter Plane Then U can Fix a Aircraft Carrier then if U can Fix a Aircraft Carrier

U can Fix a BattleShip ok Welcome to join The Navy OW the Joys of TV Adverts ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
04-03-2015, 12:54 PM
Hi Freud 27 Starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO ............POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
04-03-2015, 01:16 PM
I joined the navy
to see the world.
What did I see?
I saw the sea. . .
I saw the Atlantic
and the Pacific was terrific
but that's all it turned out to be.

I remember me dad singing that to me as a wee tyke. He thought it hilarious. And I'll never forget his mirthful rendition and caution to never join the navy which he was in for a couple hitches. Myself, I joined the army and at the time wish I had joined the navy. Frying pan into the fire I would say.

Good pics. Keep plugging away and you'll have the whole madhouse papered in time for Easter, Herr Doktor Freud. Say hello to the mad hatter while yer doon the lowlands in the rabbit hole. . .

Go man go!!!! Posedrawski!!! y ¡Vaya con Lucien Maximus! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:;););););):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
04-04-2015, 02:39 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac just up and had my Corn flakes no banana us the cuboard is empty so it looks as if I've got to go to Sainsburys to stock

up for Easter ok the last ones I might just leave as Drawings ok see how I feel after Shopping ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS avec Lucien :D:D:D

eighty+
04-04-2015, 02:10 PM
Hi Freud 24 Finn ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE

Enug
04-04-2015, 05:00 PM
Mr. Ploos, I'm liking the impasto look of your paintings. Hoo Roo!! :)

eighty+
04-05-2015, 12:01 AM
HI Lucy ........JUNE Thanks I found it hard going with the impasto brush in my first try with them as haven't seemed to be able

control them ok but then its just me a backwoods Boy ok but will keep trying now I found them I think I must have Downloaded them

from Juz Ciao IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO ... SLAINTE ... POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
04-05-2015, 02:18 AM
I echo June. . . the impasto technique is rocking. Challenging in some ways for sure.

There are so many ways to skin a cat in ArtRage I can't really comment on whether what I'm about to say applies to this technique, but in real world painting, one builds up a picture with less of a loaded brush at the beginning and saves the thick and goopy stuff for the end. Reason for that is because thick and goopy is really tough to paint over. And of course it can be done easily enough using layers if one chooses because one can have it where the lower layers have no effect on what's above it as if it's a separate painting almost.

But the way you did this, with some direct strokes that you keep as the last word in that space it takes up, why it does show a mastery, like watching an tight rope walker really high up. Thrilling when it works. Messy when it doesn't. This worked great!!!! Well done! Navigating the Ploos Boos on a tightrope. . . Awesome!

Posedrawski! y ¡Vaya without a Net!. . . and if Annette is too busy, we'll see if Monique's available for a ride aboot the park with ye, lad.

eighty+
04-05-2015, 02:23 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks as wasn't to happy with it as you said its like walking on a tightrope but my name is not Blondin the

bloke who T/Roped over the Niarkra Fall's ?? E/S but reading how long it took Lucien I can quiet see why ok I've just done

Another one ok CIAO IVAYA Con IMPASTO HOO ROO ............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-05-2015, 06:56 AM
Hi Freud 27 Finn ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE ............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-05-2015, 10:16 AM
Hi Freud 26 Finn ok it was just a Drawing but I bunged some Colour on to see how it would Look Ok CIAO

IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE ............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-05-2015, 11:57 AM
Hi Freud 28 Starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE ..........POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
04-05-2015, 04:12 PM
Smashing. . . Looks like you're queued up and rarin' ta go on them finishes. 'Avin yer way with the ladies as ya seem to do of late. . . and the proof is right here wif all them pics. 'ope you're a gentleman about it. . . 'aving 'em coome oopstairs an' see your etchin's. . . an' gettin' em ta pose fer ye. . .oh aye. . . the Brighton Beach garret meister!!! Ol' Lucian Ploos!!!!! Go man go!!!!!!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
04-05-2015, 11:21 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks yeah I'm getting more used to Impasto thanks to Juz and her Brushes ok I kept off the Nudes

untill I run out of face'es ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE .............POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-06-2015, 04:10 AM
Hi Freud 28 Finn ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO ........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-06-2015, 08:05 AM
Freud 29 Finn ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE ...........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
04-06-2015, 09:35 PM
Hi A Sargent found when looking for June's Patten's ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE HOO ROO

Enug
04-07-2015, 12:09 AM
It's fantastic Mr.Ploos - wonderful skin texture - I think it's one of your best. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::c ool:

eighty+
04-07-2015, 08:26 AM
Hi June thats what I said to Sargent when I 1st saw it ;) :D:D I've never seen it before it was when looking for

those Patten's that I somehow got on to a Site that had it on OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO SLAINTE

..............POZDRAWSKI