PDA

View Full Version : Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

eighty+
12-28-2014, 07:48 AM
Hi Isaac Finn OK Time for a bite to eat CIAO POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
12-28-2014, 10:14 AM
Hoi there!

Yeah, this fellow, owing to the picture in the background and him holding holly, he looks like he's telling us what he's about, and I don't think it's cornflakes. Do you reckon he has holdings in the New World which is where so many of his homeboys were making their money at that time (I think).

Be that as it may, it's a dandy painting, Meener Van Ploos. You are getting the forms pretty nice. Is that jolly holly he's got a sprig of? A Christmasy kind of theme.

Good one lad! Yer doon greaat, oh aye. :cool:;):):):):);):cool: Dag! (bye!)

Posedrawski! and ¡Vaya con one very starched collar!

eighty+
12-28-2014, 03:00 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac when U say the New World do you mean New Amsterdam ??? ;);) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D: CIAO OZDRAWSKI

D Akey
12-28-2014, 09:24 PM
Oh aye, New Amsterdam it is. . .I mean it was, until the English took over and the locals decided they weren't about to fight, but would rather just tell the governor to go away and they would keep on with their business rather than have the whole joint razed. And so New York was launched -- you can tell by the celebratory mascara on the lad with the bib that they were starting to take a walk on the wild side. . . Welcome to New York!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEYyQIIGQcc

eighty+
12-29-2014, 04:35 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac I see the New world ?? has the same Bad Habits as The Old World just show's yuh things never change just The Name's ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
12-30-2014, 04:40 AM
Hi Here's Laughing Boy ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
12-30-2014, 08:37 AM
Holy mackerel! Look at that detail in the jacket! Really great textures. If the Dutch boys had anything that stood out about their look in paintings, it was their fixation on textures and in fabrics. This nails it. Good patience. Paid great dividends. There was a comedian in US radio back before TV who had a cascading silly signature laugh. His name was The Great Gildersleeve. And those sleeves look like they're worth a passel o' gilders.

This pose in this link of the actor sort of gets into a similar vibe as all those portraits of "How prosperous am I?" And you hear his laugh at the very beginning. It's a whole show, but I remember that laugh as a kid thinking he sounded a little like a stylized cartoon goose (which was a line of shoes he promoted doing the voice for the goose). You don't need to listen past the laugh if you don't want. But I couldn't find a sound byte of just his laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9mvwvwL5pI

But this is remarkable and you should be really proud of it. He even looks better in the region of the mascara. Looks like he's ready for his day job.

Posdrawski! y ¡Vaya con dios! e Ciao!

kenmo
12-30-2014, 08:44 AM
I love your updates Eighty+....all the best in 2015....

eighty+
12-30-2014, 11:00 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac yeah I nearly went Bald no wonder He's Laughing made me .....through the eye of a Needle:eek::eek::eek

ok had a quick 1min with Gilder Sleeves but will look again Later ok

Hi Ken Thanks ........To you Both Happy NEW YEAR 2015 + POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
12-30-2014, 02:31 PM
Hi Think its a Frans Hal but not sure ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI

Enug
12-30-2014, 04:42 PM
Wow, Mr. Ploos, what patience you have - all those details on his clothing - no wonder he's looking so smug. Great work and Happy New Year!:)

The Cavalier I mean.

eighty+
12-31-2014, 03:49 AM
Hi June Thanks pleased He Passed you Optic 's easer then the Mill ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D KIA ORA

and a Happy New year to you and Family............ Mr PLOOS :confused: :cool: :cool::cool

The Moment when the World stands Still :eek: :eek: FRANS Hal

eighty+
12-31-2014, 12:30 PM
Hi a quick bash with Monet OK CIAO POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-01-2015, 02:57 AM
Tulips From Amsterdam ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-01-2015, 05:56 AM
Hi more Poppies not round the Tower ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-01-2015, 08:22 AM
Hi Bumped in to Camille in the Garden so had to stay for tea ok Ciao POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-01-2015, 02:37 PM
Hi A Snow Scene Think I've got to go back on it as was to far away from the Picture As I can know see a Bin and a bit of branchplus

I can know see the fence is a whicker Fence ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
01-01-2015, 05:05 PM
¡¡¡¡¡¡Fantastico!!!!!¡Olé!!!!!!!
I get the impression that Monet and all the gang's done been cheerin' ye on lad!!!!!!

Happy New Year to you, Mr Ploos!!!!!!! You stay fit, and fully cornflaked! It's fuelin' your artistic prowess. Stoke them engines and full speed ahead!!!!!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D:D:D:cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Posdrawski and ¡Vaya con los New Years toasts!

copespeak
01-01-2015, 05:40 PM
A charming group of landscapes and people dear Eighty! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, and may 2015 be a year of good health, happiness, and lots more wonderful paintings! xxx

stevemawmv
01-01-2015, 07:41 PM
Cheers and Happy New Year Eighty...Best wishes to you!
Steve

eighty+
01-02-2015, 12:59 AM
Hi STEVE Thank's And A Happy New Year to You and your Family as they say in Ireland SLAINTE

Weatherwise so far ok but there's still time for Snow :(:(:( ok CIAO and 1 POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-02-2015, 04:24 AM
hi Tea with Camille ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-02-2015, 06:33 AM
Hi Sorry had to go back the Picture is to far away or my eye's are getting dim ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-02-2015, 12:34 PM
Hi Happy New Year To All Rager's and TEAM CIAO POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-02-2015, 02:25 PM
HI Looks Like All the M.Ps will be on holiday with extra Bonus well they make their own rules don't they ;) ;) ;) :D:D :D:D:D:D:D SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
01-02-2015, 03:18 PM
Well done Mr Ploos. I like your Monet with the sunset over the water and the blue business for the building with the spires (cathedral?). Anyway, that one was chosen for the cover of a paperback book on impressionism I bought way way back when around 1974 or so. And it was a huge inspiration to me at the time to get into art. I was actually looking for a community of artists, but alas didn't ever find it -- not of that kind anyway. But my community so happened to be between myself and any given masterwork. Made it a little awkward dealing with my mates because we were on very different planes. But the artwork spoke to me, any time as long as I liked.

It's rather odd being so inspired by something that got created decades before we're born. It's almost like you as the viewer are right there in the studio with the painter discussing what they're trying to do and as if they're asking what we think as well. Shows how much juice is in certain paintings when they take up a conversation with you, artist to artist. Time is no longer such an issue with the master works.

So I can relate to your painting copies. Shoulder to shoulder with the greats. I admire the company you keep. Go man go!!!

¡Vaya con Dios!

eighty+
01-03-2015, 07:20 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks Sorry so late replying but I've been Swimming in the Grand Canal so

if I get a Fever in the next few days you'll know Why ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ok

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS Plus 4 POZDRAWSKI'S :mad: :mad: :p :p :p

eighty+
01-03-2015, 08:14 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac there was not much I could do a few touches here and there I decided I liked it

as is I only hope you do to ;) :D :D :D:D :D :D :D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-03-2015, 09:32 AM
had to go back Big Ben Thought he was the leaning tower of Pisa ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO

eighty+
01-03-2015, 01:27 PM
Blimey Old Monet In Norway or did he copy it from a photo???? cheekr Bugger not the place for Sun bathing is it ;) :D :D :D :D :D:D :D

eighty+
01-03-2015, 04:17 PM
Hi Funny thing I thought i was painting Daffs think it was the Colour ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

Looking out from a Rabbit Hole

eighty+
01-04-2015, 04:59 AM
Hi The Cat Sikorsky singing dickery Dickery Dock.................. inspiered by Henry's Cat CIAO POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-04-2015, 05:52 AM
Hi Monet's Springtime but got into a hellof a state trying to get the size right ?? may have to srap and start again CIAO POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-04-2015, 07:12 AM
Hi Thnk its time for some food looks like beans on Toast with Scrambled eggs ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
01-04-2015, 10:17 AM
What a collection of light spirited paintings, Mr Ploos! Kicking the year off right I see. I love the cat, hahaha. ;);):rolleyes::p:p:D:D:D Looks like he's posing for ye.

Pozdrawski! ¡Vaya Con ArtRage! Ciao! Slante! And Paint! Paint! Paint! Go Man Go!!!!!!!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D:p:D:D:D:D :D:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
01-04-2015, 01:36 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks a right nasty Barstead that Cat showed me his Claws just to remined me he's the boss. Sorry Rubens was on Telly fantastic Painting's OK

Ciao IVAYA CON DIOS i see you've had a update on your photo Special Date ;);):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
01-05-2015, 03:37 AM
Hi springtime ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-05-2015, 04:44 AM
Hi Looks as if the sun is trying to come out in Sandvika ;) ;) :D :D :D :D:D :D: :D CIAO POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-05-2015, 07:50 AM
Hi Monet's Ravourite Watering Place ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
01-05-2015, 09:40 AM
Hi Ruben's FINN ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-06-2015, 03:38 AM
Hi Pencil Sketch ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-07-2015, 03:25 AM
How I felt Yesturday after spending hours on Ruben's S.P when Finished I accidently Clicked Don't Save :eek::eek: ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yuh Win Some and I lose most CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-07-2015, 05:55 AM
Hi At last :D Ruben's Self Portrait YUK YUK YUK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
01-07-2015, 06:58 AM
Yeah, when I've been tired and rushing, I too have closed something I should have saved. What can ya do. I've taught myself to be very very careful about clicking menus without looking.

But he looks none the worse for wear. It's a very nice drawing, Mr Ploos. A lot of character. Rubens was a painter who blew my mind when visiting the Getty museum. But more than his finished paintings of very large women being carried off by very muscled men -- who no doubt got their extreme muscles from repeatedly carting off these "zoftic" lassies -- I particularly liked one of his studies of a black man's head from different angles.

The paint strokes were absolutely brilliant and the result was so successful even just heads floating there on the panel that it was like a magic trick performed centuries ago -- like no time had passed since it was done. And I said "Woah!" Talk about echoing through time. . .

So you made a cool choice looking at his stuff for inspiration. Go man go go go!!!!!

Pozdrawski! :cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::cool::coo l::cool::cool:

eighty+
01-07-2015, 07:13 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac you ok up ther on the Hill :D:D: yeah I did look at that one superfragelitsic ??? Just started

Julius Caesar I must admit E do look like our one must be the family Trait CIAO ;););) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D IVAYA CON DIOS

...........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-07-2015, 09:13 AM
Hi another Ruben S.P looks as if he's wearing a Stetson Hi Ho SILVER Away CIAO POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-07-2015, 11:33 AM
Hi Andy Pastel Artist Ruben Barbilo Maner ?? if you can't find go to Rubens the Famous one

as I see he's bunged some of his in there Ok but I think he's useing Pastel Pencils !! CIAO

STATTE BBUONO Si SI IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-07-2015, 02:58 PM
Hael O Caesar O Mighty One your Carrige awaits your Command IVAYA CON DIOS

copespeak
01-07-2015, 03:02 PM
These are just wonderful Eighty! I particularly like the Rubens and Caesar. You have developed such a distinctive style. :cool:

eighty+
01-07-2015, 03:09 PM
Thanks. Robbie. If your. Pleased. Then I'm. Happy. Ok. IVAYA CON. DIOS

stevemawmv
01-07-2015, 09:33 PM
Hi Eighty....
These are just wonderful Eighty! I particularly like the Rubens and Caesar. You have developed such a distinctive style. :cool:'Ditto on the Rubens and Caesar'.....Speaking of, where is our Friend from Rome?
How I felt Yesturday after spending hours on Ruben's S.P when Finished I accidently Clicked Don't Save Yuh Win Some and I lose most We've all clicked the wrong button friend....I did it three times last year, pleaded for time in the 'Tower'....wanted to keep my head of the pike!....By the way, I like that one as well!
Take care friend,
Steve

eighty+
01-08-2015, 03:41 AM
Blimey Steve. It's 1.30 PM and I've just woke up :eek::(. Thanks. I feel
Piked yuk. Better. Shower to come round a bit. Then back to the Pills. And
Cornflakes with banana. Ok. Ciao. IVAYA CON DIOS. Hoo. Roo. :confused:

eighty+
01-08-2015, 07:30 AM
As they say Another one hit's the Dust ;) :D :D :D:D :D :D :D Slainte Kia ORA Hoo Roo STATTE BBUONO

IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI .................CIAO

eighty+
01-08-2015, 08:55 AM
Hi Back to Monet's Watering Hole as it showed the trees on my IPad as Black so done a Tart up

Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO

AndreaMG
01-08-2015, 11:03 AM
You sure have been busy my friend, you successfully painted even the Great Caesar!! Lovely stuff Dear E+ :cool: iVaya con Dios! :o... and STATTE BBUONO :cool:

eighty+
01-08-2015, 11:15 AM
Hi Andy I've sent u a E Mail ok I hope you get it :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO HOO ROO

AndreaMG
01-08-2015, 11:28 AM
Thanks Dear E you've got mail too :cool: Buenas noches :cool:

eighty+
01-08-2015, 07:51 PM
Thanks. Andy.yes ok. I did try to mail you in Notifications but no luck. CIAO. Hoo Roo

Caesar
01-08-2015, 11:20 PM
Hi, dear friend! I'm lurking now and saw you went historical with Your fantastic portraits. I guess you run into the wrong Caesar though, since I'm still far from being bald. With my grey-white fur I rather look like a boar than like certain kind of eagles ....LOL;):o

eighty+
01-08-2015, 11:24 PM
Thanks To Vic Osaka a quick try ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-09-2015, 07:07 AM
hi Break Time and food before my Leg's drop off ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
01-09-2015, 03:52 PM
Hi A trace Try ok CIAO ............. IVAYA CON DIOS to all those Charly's

Caesar
01-09-2015, 10:56 PM
I like Your trip in Japan while here in Europe we are having a big chase of two dangerous idiots and killers going on in France ...

D Akey
01-10-2015, 04:10 AM
You're doing every bit of alright in China, Mr Ploos. You one venerable cookie of good fortune.

The grapes look a little "musket ball" steely gray though. Could do with some purple or color in the mix on that bunch. I guess it's alright so long as your powder is dry. . .

Go man go!!!!!!!!!! Pozdrawski! Ciao! ¡Vaya con chopsticks! Slainte!

eighty+
01-10-2015, 04:34 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac yeah its a try at traceing :( was being lazy don't think I'm any good at it

I've just had another go at it yeah the grapes look as if they want a good wash ok

think I'll call it a day on them !! or feed them into the Cannon as Grape Shot :D:D:D:D

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO Yeah 1 POZDRAWSKI Hail O CAESAR Missed you :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
01-10-2015, 05:06 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac yeah its a try at traceing :( was being lazy don't think I'm any good at it

I've just had another go at it yeah the grapes look as if they want a good wash ok

think I'll call it a day on them !! or feed them into the Cannon as Grape Shot :D:D:D:D

Grapeshot? Ugh. . . hahaha very good, lad. Right quick. And I'd best duck. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
01-10-2015, 07:33 AM
h ho ho too late Cap'n Mac your well and truly Splatterd :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

3 POZDRAWSKI to the Gunner's

D Akey
01-10-2015, 02:55 PM
h ho ho too late Cap'n Mac your well and truly Splatterd :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

3 POZDRAWSKI to the Gunner's

Seems yer gunners be thick with paint balls, matey, oh aye. I think they're fixin for another sultana salvo, yar de har.

Love your warhorse. . . beat his weaponry into plowshares, 'e done. Go man go!!!!!!!! Grow us some more paintin's. . .

Pozedrawskaya and ¡Vaya con Dios! to ye, Gunny. . .

Enug
01-10-2015, 05:56 PM
A good starter on the plough horses Mr.Ploos - looking forward to the fini. :D Hoo Roo!

eighty+
01-11-2015, 02:29 AM
Dankee. To yuh both.Enug ...Mac And to my fiends. The hore'es with the knobble. Knees CIAO. See yuh bye

justjean
01-11-2015, 06:34 AM
Really like your visit to China Mr. Ploos :)

eighty+
01-11-2015, 10:01 AM
Hi Jean thank you but I don't know were I was China or Japan I do know a few

words in Chinese which our Chinese Rager Taught me Kual le ( Happy happy )

SHENTI Jainkang ( good health) ZIA jain ( Good bye ) OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

justjean
01-11-2015, 12:53 PM
No matter where you were :) they are lovely horses

eighty+
01-11-2015, 03:30 PM
Thanks Jean we don't see the old Shire horse'es nower days as the Tractor has taken over

and they will B on auto soon Ciao Jean IVAYA CON DIOS

justjean
01-11-2015, 05:29 PM
It's the same here, I loved to watch my grandpa and my uncles with the horses, the only place I see them now is at the country fairs where they have the heavy horse pulls

eighty+
01-12-2015, 12:07 AM
Hi Jean yeah its the Same here right big Bugger's arn't they looks as if they weigh

about 2 tons ok Jean CIAO SHENTI jainkang POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-12-2015, 01:06 PM
Hi A quick Starter OK Ruben's CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-13-2015, 03:10 AM
Hi Jean talking of Shire Horse'es :eek::eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool: CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
01-13-2015, 06:10 AM
Hi Ruben The Reaper and his Mate ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
01-13-2015, 06:26 AM
Ah Reubens ... what a terrific natural talent he had got and how good he was to learn quickly from any previous great masters' masterpieces, especially coming and working in Italy for quite a long time, so that he got a quite universal success and a unique technique beyond his peerless skills to compose unbelievable imaginary scenes (without photoshop or 3D software!):o;). You seem to choose quite often the real best of the painters, dear friend and to perfom fantastic variants!

eighty+
01-13-2015, 08:42 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Good to see your Back ;) :D yes I'm Beginning To think He's

Better then Smoked Satmon Sandwhiches made with brown Bread and Butter and a Squeeze

Of Citron I should be So Lucky my larder is Empty As I forgot my ASDA password as

per normal so it look like Porridge made with Water got no Milk :(ok My Nephew called in last

and we were talking abought Salisbury Cathedral i said I've done one somewhere but we

couldn't Find it so I've dug it out today ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-13-2015, 01:30 PM
Ruben's Man on Horse back fighting but don't know What ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
01-14-2015, 12:25 AM
Maybe this is what You're painting ..... but hwre's the lady from?

eighty+
01-14-2015, 12:58 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks Yes I whish it was as at least you can see them all

my one has got a lady with a little Lamb beside her and the bloke on horseback is fighting

I know not What as it looks like a Si Fi Job it could be a Afican with a Mask on ??? ok

Ciao IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
01-14-2015, 01:09 AM
OK. Actually he re-used horse and bloke for a more gallant task (probably after being in Italy) and made the knight play st. George ....

D Akey
01-14-2015, 02:27 AM
Get ye some food there, Mr Ploos. Being a starving artist is a by-product, not a pre-requisite. Get that nephew to bring ye some milk and maybe a Salsbury steak to go with the cathedral.

I remember you painting it early on when you just started here on ArtRage. You've done so many paintings and drawings since then it's no wonder it got lost for a time in the vault.

Pozdrawski and !Vaya con porridge! Go man go!!!!! oh and a hearty Hoo Roo too!

eighty+
01-14-2015, 07:08 AM
hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yes That the one But it don't look like Mine :D I think Mines more if
Cezanne had Painted it Ho HO HO Think I call it a Abstrait I Forgot he Grid I Should have used
it :( I've Just spent 5 Hours on it and still got no food ;):eek::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D:D:

HI Cap'n Mac yeah seems A long time ago when I was doing lots of Bus Sketch'es yea and those

Buttres'is which made it look as if it was Leaning didn't you find out they built that bit later

ok Well I've got to go as still got no food to you Both CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

AndreaMG
01-15-2015, 10:59 AM
What a tremendous character! He resembles a bit to our friend D Akey :o:cool::p Ciao and iVaya con Dios!

eighty+
01-16-2015, 02:17 AM
Hi Andy Thanks did you see that Pastel Bloke?? Ciao IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-16-2015, 04:49 AM
hi yeah back to the cockup !! tried to sort it out ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-16-2015, 08:24 AM
Hi trying Ruben's Lion Hunt CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
01-16-2015, 10:07 PM
Gorgeous pair of Pieter Paul Rubens made by You (I already trust on an outstanding outcome for Your second one too with the lions)! All Your personality emerge in these fights against the monsters and the canvas!

eighty+
01-17-2015, 06:18 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks I've done a bit more today maybe I should have finished

today, but I've been invited by a Neighbour for dinner tonight Fish and Chips and a few

Glass'es of wine or Larger which I could'nt resited ok thank for your help CIAO

IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO Si Si .............POZDRAWSKI

pat1940
01-17-2015, 12:41 PM
what fantastic work dear eighty, such a pleasure to view, Rubens would be proud

eighty+
01-18-2015, 09:06 AM
Hi Pat I see your Back in the land of the Canulks then is there Snow ?? ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-18-2015, 03:22 PM
Hi Great Snooker today and Football ;):D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-19-2015, 04:50 AM
Hi Just Up and had me cornflakes with Banana:cool: I do belive in a varied diet:D:D:D:D Ok

ok Just done Silas on the IPad mitt Finger ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-19-2015, 10:51 AM
Hi Murpy Won the Snooker ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-19-2015, 05:00 PM
Hi ok I should be in Bed ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
01-19-2015, 11:02 PM
I see You took a pause from Your fights with dragons, lions and brushstrokes, by painting a few different wonderful work-in-progress artpieces ...

Enug
01-20-2015, 02:02 AM
Good morning Mr. Ploos! I saw that you asked a question about the 'hatching' in Caesar's painting. I think he may have missed your question so I'll tell you where you can find it in AR - at least I'm guessing that's what he used. :confused:

If you go to Sticker Spray/Art Brushes and look for Crosshatch and Crosshatch 2 you will find these -

eighty+
01-20-2015, 02:09 AM
Hail O Caesar. O Mighty One. Yes. As I was giving. Ruben's or myself a rest from the big scenes

And back to. Frans. For some smaller stuff. Ok. Ciao. IVAYA CON DIOS. sTATTE. BBUONO. Si. Si

eighty+
01-20-2015, 02:23 AM
Thanks JUNE. Yes Caesar did reply vaugly. But not as details as you ok but I given up on the grid as

As I can't get it to match up :confused::D:D. Ok. Ciao IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-20-2015, 11:30 AM
Hi Did wake up about 12oc hink I replied to June and Caesar on the IPad then went back to sleep

till 7oc pm ok just tried the to do the Shrimp Girl ok I've called it Finn :( :(:cool::cool:;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

KIA ORA IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
01-20-2015, 03:07 PM
Go man go! I had internet issues. Turns out the line well away from my house in a terminal had a disconnected line. They work better when there's contact, oh aye.

Anyway, glad to see you're still cutting your way through with some very nice paintings. I've said it before and I'll say it again -- go man go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posedrawsky! Ciao! Slainte di bon bons! Prost! Skoll! y ¡Vaya con cornflakes! Now paint I tell you!!!!!!!! Paint for all you're worth!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sorry, got carried away with a movie scene on the high seas. I think the officer was asking very demurely for the oarsmen to gingerly pick up the pace, bein' as it t'weren't no bother, like. . . as they are want to say in such circumstances. . .) :p:p:p:p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
01-20-2015, 06:41 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac wot no Electricty :D:D:D:D or just the Internet ?? all good fun keep you on yuh toes

out there sun bathing at the moment all we get is Frost ok just looked out the window no frost tonight

must have Clouded over at the moment we are lucky as all the snow is up the north Ok Mac CIAO

IVAYA CON DIOS KIA ORA SKOL POZDRAWSKI

Enug
01-20-2015, 08:16 PM
Marvellous reflections on the tankard (?) Mr. Ploos. HOO ROO!

eighty+
01-20-2015, 08:33 PM
Hi June Thanks yeah was hard as she kept swigging the Beer and that was her 5th Tankard ok

June The Next one of the two boy's I would Like to Crop It is that Possible ?? I know You'll know if its

Possible if yes can you tell me how to do it Please Regards Mr PLOOS:cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
01-21-2015, 12:40 AM
Hi June I've found how to Crop ok thanks anyway as I think it was something you said last time

Caesar
01-21-2015, 12:58 AM
Dear ATPlus, I read You surrendered with the grid and found vague the indication of the cross-hatching traits among the stickers-brushes.
I hope You found the latter at least, after Enug's tips. It's among the stickers (the tool with footprints bottom-left). You just look for pre-sets and You find the group called brushes. Scroll them and You'll find plenty of different brushes among which there are also two cross-hatching ones. Quite simple.
You don't seem to need any tool or feature to have fun. I see you go on wonderfully. But I'm sure that some little discovery on additional resources of Artrage would make You scream in sheer pleasure for what else Your fertile mind could create with them ....

eighty+
01-21-2015, 01:29 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yes I've found out how to Crop with help from June and your's Truly

I have'nt tried the the cross-hatching yet as been to busy with Cropping but finished this

post to you I'll have a go ok and Thanks to you Both for helping me regards Mr PLOOS

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO.....Si.....Si POZDRAWSKI :cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
01-21-2015, 05:55 AM
Hi Mien Gott Brush'ed to the left and to the right Splat's Hatch'es and Unkle Tom Cobbles and all :):)

and I see I've at last found Juz'es Brush'es which I downloaded about 2years ago I always wondered

Where they'ed gone to :D and coloured Paper's will they be in there as well??? ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

KIA ORA HOO ROO POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-21-2015, 03:33 PM
Hi Starter No 2 ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-22-2015, 11:07 AM
hi did'nt get up till 6.30 pm :eek: :( getting to be a habit :( :( :( ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-22-2015, 02:22 PM
OK Boy's time to turn ............for those down Under ;) :D :D :D :D:D :D :D CiAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
01-23-2015, 09:32 AM
Hi I remember at 9.ooam this morning when awakeing saying I must get up at 6.30pm I got up ok

so I've done a quick Sketch as had nothing in mind :eek::(:(:( CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-23-2015, 11:26 AM
Hi a Starter with Fran's Hal ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
01-24-2015, 12:20 AM
Now You was weaned as a painter and You paint sucklings ...:o;) and a wonderful portrait of Sylvester Stallone (at least it looks him to me). Ciao, Slainte!

eighty+
01-24-2015, 02:30 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yeah funny You thinking it was S. Stallone as when I saw it after posting

I thought the same but its a S/P of a artist Sinclair ? ok i think why its so bright as when in Layers

where it says normal mode I think I change it to see what would happen ok:eek::eek::eek::eek:

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO .......Si........Si ..........POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-24-2015, 12:26 PM
Hi F. Hal Finn ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-24-2015, 02:53 PM
Football Tonight Cambridge made there suporters happy tonight :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
01-24-2015, 05:00 PM
Hi Think its time For bed ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

justjean
01-24-2015, 09:44 PM
They are all looking great Mr Ploos

D Akey
01-24-2015, 09:55 PM
Fun time at the tavern I see. . . Can't get too rowdy in clothes like that. Nice to see you brought in the Duke of Wayne to keep the plebs in their place, pilgrim.

Go man go!!!!!!! Pozdrawski! ¡Vaya con Seabiscuit in the 4th to win! Hoo Roo! Ciao de dow, Mr Ploos! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):):) :):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
01-24-2015, 10:44 PM
Thanks Jean still Ok here had a drop of snow but all gone by
Lunchtime :) Two days ago

Hi Cap'n Mac is that a tip from the horse'es mouth or is it
coss my larder is empty ;);) Seabiscuit:D:D

To U Both IVAYA CON DIOS Plus 2 POZDRAWSKI's

eighty+
01-25-2015, 05:15 AM
Hi Would U adam an eve it I got up this Morning at 7.30 am and went to the shop so I should be ok

over the weekend Thanks Cap'n Mac for the Seabiscuit ;) :D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-26-2015, 12:15 AM
Hi Up earler today 6oc am wont last the day ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-26-2015, 08:22 AM
Hi Girl FINN ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-27-2015, 05:25 AM
Hi a quick Starter ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
01-27-2015, 07:28 AM
Hi Paris in the springtime CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
01-27-2015, 03:16 PM
Glad to hear you got yer rashers o' sea biscuits, cause ye want ta see biscuits when ye open the pantry. Also very good ta hear yer artistic derriere got oot and aboot. Good for tha circulation ta circulate.

Tha lad what's tunin' tha lute looks like John Wayne's got the drop on 'im, "Waaaal. . . one false note, and ye'll be back ta buskin' tables. . . yoooooh. . ."

He's looking kinda like ol' Snydley Whiplash caught in the act.

The polish on the lady's face is nice. He right eye on our left is a little high, methinks. But the polish to your painting/drawing style is really getting goood!!!! Go man go!!!!!!!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: ¡Vaya con Dios, MacPloos!

eighty+
01-27-2015, 03:38 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks seaBiscuits I find they are better after I've bash's them with the Hammer ;):D How's your lute playing going any good yet :):)

Yeah her eye might be high but I liked as is ok as for the Polish it sort of crept in :confused: ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

see what you think of the Gypsy girl as she's only got 1 eye ;) :D:D:D :D:D:D::D:p:p:p:p

Smail5
01-27-2015, 04:15 PM
those are amazing,i can not do that.

D Akey
01-27-2015, 05:50 PM
She looks quite good Mr Ploos. Very soulful and acting out some kind of emotion or spiritual something-or-other. Not sure what vintage this is (the original) so I don't know how to guess what they're selling. But she's a sweet looking lass. The head is great. The shoulders and blouse also very good. Something that will help with hands is to think in terms of planes. It will help orient the directions of what's going where and so on. It'll give you a leg up on proportions as well. I've no doubt you'll do well at it when you move the attention it took to learn heads to then focus likewise on the hands. But that pose and head really sells it. Great job!

Posedrawski and ¡Vaya con beautiful models! :):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):)

Oh yeah, and the lute is getting better and better as a personal best kind of thing, though one can always improve. And compared with people who can really play, I'm nowhere near. Thing is though, it's always fun no matter what, even on bad days. So it's clearly my thing. . . sorta like you with your painting. You just know when you get that 'ping!'

Caesar
01-27-2015, 10:06 PM
I like more and more Your unique and very productive style and I must say that no painter makes more juicy lips than You! Congrats!

eighty+
01-28-2015, 02:46 AM
Hi Found out the names of the Artist ok

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks well pleased with your comments

eighty+
01-28-2015, 04:23 AM
Mr PLOOS Playtime ok ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-28-2015, 09:35 PM
hi wok up I didn't now wether it was am or pm its just getting light now so must be a.m so it was 3'oc when i woke:confused:;);):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
01-29-2015, 01:59 AM
hi Struggling today half asleep ok ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
01-29-2015, 09:46 AM
Love the bloomers in all their guises, Mr Ploos! So you're feeling a little low is it then? Well buck up lad. I felt like shit last night me own self. But now I'm back. I think I had one of them blitzkrieg 24 hour bugs. I felt so wretched I was ready to give up Poland. Fortunately the sleep time fighters eradicated the threat and all's right with the world again today.

It's a little surreal to me that you are so far north that your days are so short. I actually might like that since I'm a night owl by nature - shying away from the harsh rays of the sun which we have in such abundance here.

Well, hope you're feeling good. And your body knows. Sleep is a healer. So is Art. So Grab ye some cornflakes and milk. Crunch 'em if ye got 'em, lads. The cornflake lamp is lit.

Pozdrawski Lad! ¡Vaya con bloomers! Ciao, Hoo Roo, Slainte, Skol, Prost, and Be Well! ;););););):):):):):):):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleye s::rolleyes::rolleyes::cool::cool::cool::cool::coo l::D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
01-29-2015, 10:12 AM
Hi Capn Mac what happened to artrage I couldn't get on had they gne to sleep ;):D:D:D sorry U had a Bug I thought The sunny climes was free of such things ok

Have a few POZDRAWSKI that will sort it out ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

Caesar
01-29-2015, 10:01 PM
You're travelling across conturies of great art in a quite confident way! What a marvellous carousel of images!

eighty+
01-30-2015, 02:56 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks Yes I'm still trying have you any Suggestion's while I'm on the road ;) :D:D

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO....Si. .........Si 1 POZDRAWSKI ;) ;)

eighty+
01-30-2015, 05:11 AM
Hi I think its Frans Hals Himself when old ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
01-30-2015, 07:44 AM
Hi Back to the Gods makes for a good drawing excercise ;) :D ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
01-30-2015, 11:41 PM
Ach, laddie! Ye been inta the Olympian heelands, from the look of their skin color! Yer quite right tho, the gods are great for anatomy. But I do no think they're actually marble white in the complexion department. Although in certain circles they take their paleness for granite.

Can't wait till ye give em some sun, which you'll probably need to research being as yer in Jolly Ol' Pip Pip Eh Wot in the dead o' winter. . . no so much sunlight to be referred to your ways I'll venture. Check oot some travel brochures to Greece, that's the ticket.

Go man go!!!!!!! Pozdrawsky! ¡Vaya con vino! Prost, Skol, Cheers, Which Roo, and be well! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
01-31-2015, 03:16 AM
Since You asked for, may I introduce You Maestro Lorenzo Lotto, one of the greatest painter and portrait masters ever?
Guess when he was born, just to better appreciate his masterpieces ...
I would attach a couple of galleries herebelow for Your posible interest to follow his footprints as an excercise.

Caesar
01-31-2015, 03:25 AM
Another batch? Lotto In Italian means a production "batch" or a "plot" of land ...;)
Here a few more ...

eighty+
01-31-2015, 06:16 AM
Hi Capn Mac yeah I wished I'd left them as White GraniteasI made a Right Pig's ear of them I should have gone to Spec Saver's CIAO HOO ROO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Mucho Grats for Lorenso Lotto I see he was Born in Venice in ITaly 1480 I am Supprised ;) :D :Dok I will have a go now I finished Venus supprised

By a Mortal I was Supprised My self as he looks if he's 10ft Tall ;):D:D:D but I'm not happy with the outcome a right Mess but I will bash on Regardless ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

STATTE BBUONO ... Si..... SI ................POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
01-31-2015, 06:29 AM
Interesting. Out here "Lotto" is short for "Lottery" which is sort of what they do to pick the numbers -- a batch of balls with numbers on them.

Funny though, you really have to wonder sometimes whether they got their name based on their occupation.

Ol' Lorenzo sounds like he had a sizable shop and really cranked the Mannerist paintings out. But if it was a family name could be that papa probably cranked out the bambini. Or maybe they just won the Ultra Mega Power Lotto Lottery. But history has receded into the fog of time. But the paintings remain and for that we are grateful indeed. I really like his work. I always found the Mannerists very intriguing, except for the occasional giraffe neck on the Madonna. Not offensive, but rather emblematic of the style in extremity. They really had textures of fabrics and jewelry and skin and all that down. Always making a show of things that are important to the sitter.

Of course I'm very much wondering about the cataloging of personal interests for that one chap in the painting and the symbolism of the headless nude male statue just over his shoulder. Love his gesture. Sort of reminds me of the first recorded "Ta-DA!" finale pose at the end of the dance, or the precursor to those fruit crate labels with the girl carrying a brimming basket of grapes.

Great offerings for Mr Ploos and the rest of us, Caesar. Very cool. And it reminds me, I have to go buy a couple Lotto tickets. :):):):):):rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
01-31-2015, 06:38 AM
Hi Capn Mac yeah I wished I'd left them as White GraniteasI made a Right Pig's ear of them I should have gone to Spec Saver's CIAO HOO ROO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

No pig's ears here. Actually it's not a bad middle of the process. I think you're right on track, lad. You're just laying in your color. Take it a little further. Of course glasses are not a bad invention when used. I have to put mine on all the time now when I'm on the computer except for the stuff I don't really need to see in detail like for typing. You're doon great!!!!!! GO man GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!!! Pozdrawski! ¡Vaya con Mannerism! OY ROO! y Goo goo goo joob!!!!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D:cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool::):):):):)

eighty+
01-31-2015, 09:09 AM
hi Cap'n Mac nah I think I'v seen enough of the God's for a while ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO :p

eighty+
01-31-2015, 02:23 PM
Dunno ma y have got the wrong one ok:confused: :( :( :( :(

Caesar
01-31-2015, 10:43 PM
Dear DAkey lotto here means that too, a lottery similar to bingo (which we call tombola) as rules.:D

eighty+
02-01-2015, 01:39 AM
ok U two Eyes down Two little Ducks 22 who's that calling line as I've only called 1 number some Mother's do ave em :cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
02-02-2015, 05:01 AM
Hi sorry started to Post then forgot and went and made coffe and some biscuits ok so I'll carry on posting ok :confused::confused::eek::cool::cool::cool::cool:: cool:

eighty+
02-02-2015, 10:07 AM
hi I noticed the younger brother on the left was to small so I've

Tried to correct I don't know if he looks any better but I tried

Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO..Si......Si

POZDRAWSKI HOO ROO

eighty+
02-02-2015, 01:12 PM
Hi Starter No 1 Lucrezia is she the Famous one ?? CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO

D Akey
02-02-2015, 02:49 PM
Oh aye. . . 'Tis herself in the paint. She be the poisonin' one what'll leave ye with a rather poor aftertaste and fewer prospects.
Now there's some shadow about what they got up to, as some scholars figure the Borgias ran afoul of many who later came into power who took charge of the history and how the Borgias be remembered. And boy, how they were remembered. Can you say "dysfunction at the junction, boys and girls"?

Well, that's how the people who wrested power from them wanted their enemies to be remembered. Was there truth to it? Heck if I know, but it makes for a colorful yarn. . . and paintin' as well. Dante sort of set the tone for poisoned pens where he personally consigned his enemies to various circles of hell, and it was around 50 years or maybe even less that the Borgias started their run for the gold, considering their daddy becoming pope in his later years.

Was Lucrecia a poisoner? She may have merely been a pensioner with a poor translation.

Go man go! and don't drink the water!

Posedrawski, and ¡Vaya con Alka-seltzer! :):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):) :p:p:p:p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

eighty+
02-02-2015, 11:47 PM
Hi cap'n Mac. Yeah. Don't. Drink. From the Silver Chalice. :D :D :D. POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
02-03-2015, 12:21 AM
I'm glad that Your enthusiastic artistic ride seems to keep You mentally fresh, young and physically far from seasonal diseases, dear friend! Personally I'm reasonably OK too ... although I start seeing triple :eek:..... Maybe I should check my pressure and drink some less wine ...LOL:o;)

D Akey
02-03-2015, 02:08 AM
Maybe I should check my pressure and drink some less wine ...LOL:o;)

In my experience, Caesar, here in California, where we pride ourselves in our wine, we know something about it. And at least in this region, that when you drink more wine, you will find that one doesn't need to go out of their way to check pressure because it all comes flooding to one's attention quite naturally.

But they may do it differently in the various regions of Italy. But I wouldn't sweat the pressure thing. Try some California wine and you'll see what I mean.

To your good health, mon ami. ;):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
02-03-2015, 09:21 AM
Hey Hey Hay And here's me drinking Orange Sqash and not a drop of Binno :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Alexandra
02-03-2015, 10:40 AM
Hi Eighty, great work as always.:)

eighty+
02-03-2015, 06:40 PM
Hi. Sandy hope your keeping well as long time now see just woke as its the middle of the night so

think I'll have some more sleep ok. CIAO. SLAINTE. HOO ROO. POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
02-04-2015, 01:07 AM
Hi one for Ceasar to make into a carigerture....?? sorry just up spelling gone to pot :D:D:D:D:D:D:D POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
02-04-2015, 03:09 AM
Hi weather cloudy but touches of sun ok not to bad might try to go out ok CIAO HOO ROO POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
02-04-2015, 07:46 AM
HI Lorenso Lotto FINN been a bit Sloopy ok CIAO HOO ROO KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
02-05-2015, 12:46 AM
Hey, You don't miss a hit and You chew and digest woderfully any classical painting we may provide!:eek::cool:

eighty+
02-05-2015, 02:08 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yes thanks to you providing if you had your way you'd have me climeing Everest :eek::eek::eek:

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO.........Si........Si POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
02-05-2015, 07:18 AM
Hi Lorenso Lotto FINN ok I've called him a Priest CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
02-05-2015, 07:36 AM
Quite a portrait gallery of character types. Good stuff Mr Ploos! Looks like the Ploos Boos came to your house. How's that for service? That priest is rather dashing in his jaunty beret. Looks like he's got one of your souvenir sketches from his art pilgrimage. Canterbury, Salsbury, and then Mr Ploos. Keep playing the Lotto. Yer doon graat, laddie!

Posedrawski, ¡Vaya con Pilgrims! Hoo Doo? the Roo Doo! Be well! :):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):)

eighty+
02-05-2015, 08:08 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac. Just woke not sure where I 'm at. Got 1 more of Caesar's lotto to do. Have started it
But so far. Not to good might start it again fresh today. With luck it might fall into place better. Ok
CIAO. IVaya CON. DIOS. POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
02-05-2015, 10:28 PM
You performed great, dear ATPlus! All those guys and the bishop furtherly pushed your conversion .... to art. LOL:o;)
Since you're about to end Your stocks and run out of references, just press the alert button in case and I may provide You with quite a few Giovanni Boldini's painting, a painter who was seen as a superstar in the high society of Paris, second half of the XIX to early decades of the XX century.

eighty+
02-06-2015, 07:44 AM
Hi Caesar the last one ok should spend more time on tarting up I found she was the hardest to do

ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO...Si.......Si ........POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
02-06-2015, 12:43 PM
She looks like people I know. You got some life into it, Mr Ploos. Well done, tart up or no.

Posedrawski y ¡Vaya con untarted dames!

eighty+
02-06-2015, 04:20 PM
Giovanni Boldini ok a Pratice fun one CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

Thanks Capn Mac :confused::eek: ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Caesar
02-06-2015, 11:20 PM
Giovanni Boldini then .... (the first portrait its himself!)

Caesar
02-06-2015, 11:29 PM
.... a few more?

... with a grand final before the relaxing youngster portrait ...

Caesar
02-06-2015, 11:34 PM
You may see here Giuseppe Verdi too, by Boldini, if You have heard about him ... You know, we must keep You busy on this Bus ... LOL;):o

eighty+
02-07-2015, 12:46 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty. One. I like. Your Taste. But you set me a Hard Task but as I'm at the

Wicket. I hope I can. Hit some sixe's. Amongst that lot if I'm not stumped ok send. On the

Fast bowler's. But no spinner's. Ciao. IVAYA CON DIOS. STATTE. BBUONO ,,Si.....Si

POZDRAWSKI

justjean
02-07-2015, 02:08 AM
Looks like your having a great old time Mr Ploos with all your great painting :D

eighty+
02-07-2015, 03:31 AM
Hi Jean I do like your last One made my eye's Pop out and my hair stood on end ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO

Caesar
02-07-2015, 03:35 AM
Oh my ... You have already bitten the first new painting! :eek::cool: Have fun then!;)

eighty+
02-07-2015, 08:11 AM
hi SIGNORO IN ROSO OK CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
02-07-2015, 10:19 AM
Interesting title. I looked up a translation from Italian and it seems there is none, so from that it may mean that's probably her surname? Dunno. Anyway, she seems a right Valentines Day lass, just a few days early.

The lad above her reminds me of how I must look after spending the whole day and night staring into the monitor, with those dark circles under the eyes and all. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Nice work Mr Ploos.

¡Vaya con Pozsrawski, Matey! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
02-08-2015, 04:49 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac does it mean the Wife in Red ??? :eek::cool:

Ok just finished Giovanni he would shoot me if he could see it ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
02-08-2015, 12:51 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac does it mean the Wife in Red ??? :eek::cool:

Ok just finished Giovanni he would shoot me if he could see it ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well, he looks a bit of a dandy with that Salvador Dali surrealist mustachio. I doubt he would shoot you, but in a fit of pique and ire he may well try to melt your clock. . .

Unfair to be sure, but in jolly old England in the winter, your sundials are probably frozen in place already, thus suggesting a polar opposite from the soft clock Mediterranean syndrome. Well, regardless, it's always best to play to the cuckoos, sez I. It'll make jolly ol' England all the more so.

Looking good Mr Ploos. If the title of the painting of the pink lady's translation is "Mrs" then hopefully one of the Italian lads will say so.

PosePaintski! and ¡Vaya con the Ploos Boosman's Holiday! Sketches Up! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D:rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p:p:p:p:p :):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
02-08-2015, 07:25 PM
Cap'n Mac All I can Say is MIEN GOTT :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS 10 POZDRAWSKI'S

eighty+
02-09-2015, 06:39 AM
Hi Not A good Day :eek: ;) :D :D :D ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

Alexandra
02-09-2015, 06:49 AM
Excellent additions, Eighty!

D Akey
02-09-2015, 08:53 AM
Excellent additions, Eighty!

And that's why we call him Mr Eighty Ploos. It's cause of his additions, oh aye. :rolleyes:

justjean
02-09-2015, 02:53 PM
Lovely ladies Mr Ploos and a handsome gent with that handle bar mustache :):):)

eighty+
02-09-2015, 03:50 PM
HI SANDY ......JEAN .....Cap'n MAC Sorry to hoist my two girls on you but once started had to finish come what may even if the result

Frighten's me too :eek::D ok its pratice after all ;) ;) ;) ;) But thanks For looking CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
02-10-2015, 12:56 AM
Dear D Akey, Signora in Rosa means literally Lady in Pink, like La Vie en Rose (song in French):o;) , referring to her dress color and or to the palette dominant color, not to rosa as the flower (rose).
Dear ATPLus, You're very proficient once again!"

eighty+
02-10-2015, 04:15 AM
Ho Ho Ho O Caesar O Mighty ONE haveing looked at the two Girl's I think I should be called Picasso :D:D:D

To give you a Laugh this morning tried to paint on the last one but the Colours all kept going red and Yellor

thought my Wacom Had gone up the Wall after 2 hours and a plate of Porridge made with water as Cupboard

is Bare I realized that the last thing I had done in the early hours was to click Vivid to see what would

Happen Now I know ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO..Si....Si POZDRAWSKI

Nice word that proficient had to look it up in the Dictionary Thanks

eighty+
02-10-2015, 08:47 AM
Hi COUNT TOO LOOSE is Done ok ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
02-10-2015, 11:03 AM
Fine foppish fellow finish, mon ami. It's like Toulouse-Lautrec and Inspector Poirot had a love child who took a ride on the Ploos Boos. Very dandy work. Nice job on the face and the gloves and of course the body language tells the story.

Yer doon geat, laddie.

PoseDrawski and say 'Fromage'! (not necessarily in that order) y ¡Vaya con gas light! :p:p:p:p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:;););););):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: :):):):):)

eighty+
02-11-2015, 05:37 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Giovanni Boldini's Portrait of Toulouse Lautrec is the best I've seen of him I wonder if they ever

Met ?? the thing that anoy's me now is the size of his wrist might go back and sort later as at

Moment I'm following A rich Vein down underground I'm looking ilke The tar Baby ok I think ts time

For some Pills and Porridge ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS Not Forgetting POZDRAWSKI :p :p :p

kenmo
02-11-2015, 11:08 AM
Always a pleasure to see what you are up to and you never fail to deliver... Excellent as always....

eighty+
02-12-2015, 04:01 AM
Thanks Ken How your Dad keeping well I hope send him my Regards ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI:D:D

Caesar
02-12-2015, 04:48 AM
Boldini was actually a companion of both Degas and Toulouse-Lautrec, although now they rather prefer to call that painting portrait of a dandy.
Boldini was a close friend of John Singer Sargent.
Another Italian very popular painter in Paris was Federico Zandomeneghi, a good friend of both Renoir and Degas and lived in Montmartre aside to Toulouse-Lautrec. Differently from Boldini and De Nittis, in their age superstar among the Parisian nobles and celebrities, elegant and mundane, but that of everyday life in Paris and of the bohemenien district he lived in.
Here's a gellery of him:
https://www.google.it/search?q=federico+zandomeneghi&biw=1280&bih=855&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=UGbbVMaUGMS0UdmLg9AE&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&dpr=1

By staying in Paris Federico Zandomeneghi added impressionism to his style, instead of becoming a Macchiaiolo, a parallel evolution, as some of Tuscanian painters, but he started as a professional, academic painter if You look at paintings like the following ones:

eighty+
02-12-2015, 07:02 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks for Federico Have looked ! Apart from The three you chozen and his Apples

His good but not up to Giovanni standard but then he might have churned them out to Flog at the local

Market if he was short of a few Bob to get his Absinth ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO STATTE BBUONO..Si.....Si

POZDRAWSKI :cool: :cool: :cool:

kenmo
02-12-2015, 08:31 AM
Thanks Ken How your Dad keeping well I hope send him my Regards ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI:D:D

Dad had knee replacement surgery in early January and is doing quite well.... Many thanks for asking....;-)

eighty+
02-12-2015, 09:56 AM
Hi Ken. Thanks. For the quick reply. Is your dad younger then me :D. Ok. Tell him I have the same

problem knees and ankle's. Some times when sitting painting for some hours. I have to be careful

When getting up. Have to make. Sure. I've got a good hand hold.So I don't fall over :D:D:D. Our

Friend the painting doc in south America Told me to get up every half hour and walk for at least

5 minutes but when your painting. The world could stop and you wouldn't notice ;):D:D:D

Is it a metal replacement?? Ok. CIAO. Ken. IVAYA CON. DIOS

eighty+
02-12-2015, 01:23 PM
Hi Adolf Friedrich Erdmann Menzel By Giovanni Boldini ok FINN IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

vandra
02-12-2015, 02:13 PM
Amazing work as always eighty+

eighty+
02-13-2015, 12:19 AM
Hi Vandra. Thanks iVAYA CON DIOS. hOO ROO

Caesar
02-13-2015, 12:47 AM
Very well done. well, since You don't like too much Zandomeneghi I may offer You Giovanni Fattori, more or less the same period, even a little before (across the mid XIX century and later on to the end of that century). Have a look: (yes, there used to be cowboys called butteri in southern Tuscany (Maremma) even before the US old wild West)

Caesar
02-13-2015, 12:52 AM
I used him for my first real watercolor portrait of my sister-in law, by starting from the portrait he made to his cousin (see herebelow reference and my portrait where a changed the face features obviously).

eighty+
02-13-2015, 01:41 AM
Hail O Caesar. O Mighty One thanks. Yes I like. Fattori. Went on the Webb to view. Seem's. There

Was a lot of fighting going on at that time so things haven't changed much have they :D. Ok

CIAO. IVAYA. CON DIOS. HOO ROO

Caesar
02-13-2015, 04:17 AM
Wasn't it You the sitting guy resting on the beach? I mean when You was young and your beard not yet white. he looks reasonably alike and, after all, it must be no more than a century and half years old painting ... LOL;):o:
Glad you like Fattori. If he dared even more with stronger, bolder and even less realistic colors, like Zandomeneghi did instead, while still keeping most of his personal style, he wouldn't look much different or too far away from Gauguin I find, even if they didn't know each other, as far as I know.

eighty+
02-13-2015, 04:28 AM
Hail O Mighty One Yeah could be in a Former life time should have stayed in the sun shine with a Campari on ice

D Akey
02-13-2015, 06:30 AM
Hi Adolf Friedrich Erdmann Menzel By Giovanni Boldini ok FINN IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

As to the sitter:

From Wikipedia:
". . .Menzel spent most of his life in Berlin, and was, despite numerous friendships, by his own admission detached from others. It is likely that he felt socially estranged for physical reasons alone—Menzel had a large head, and stood about four foot six inches."

The scowl on the lad's mug in your painting and a photo they had in Wiki on him, sort of Wizard of Oz welcome. Looks like a character out of a Dickens novel. Gives me the willies just looking at his expression. Needless to say, the Germans loved him.

Nice batch of paintings. Looks like your Ploos Boos is touring Italia, Mr Ploos, what with the view through the windows and all.

Pose, Draw, See! (not necessarily in that order) e ¡Vaya con Caesare! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D:D:cool::c ool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
02-13-2015, 06:57 AM
Hi. Cap'n Mac. Yeah was his eye's. I think hie left has a weak muscle nowadays they would

Just pop the eye out. And tighten the muscle Just the thought of it. Is enough to put U off

Boiled egg's. :eek: ;). :D. CIAO. IVAYA CON. POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
02-13-2015, 03:58 PM
Hi Had to go Shopping as had run out of food when I got Home I sat in the armchairand Dozed off ok

And just Watched the Cowboy in New York :D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
02-14-2015, 12:25 AM
I see You feel quite comfortable with these paintings, maybe also due to the armchir and soft, warming hat ... So i'd hang a signboard here:
KEEP SILENT! ARTIST AT WORK. DON'T TALK TO THE DRAWER.

eighty+
02-14-2015, 01:12 AM
Hail O Caear O Mighty One Like The Sign :D:D:D See I missed His watch Chain and the wall behined the Chair ?

I did put a Laughing Face on the Vase on the Mantelpiece to amuse You I might go back later to do his apple's OK

AT the moment I'm just going to start a Fattori when I'd like to Have ago at the one with the Cowboy's and all the

Cattle but might do the 2nd one of the Girl first as it looks Easy'er ok CIAO whats the weather like in Rome any good

IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO.....Si............SI POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
02-14-2015, 03:42 AM
Here in Rome the weather's fine and mainly sunny, the temperature mild, dear friend. We already have flowers on all the mimosa trees, so that we may offer for free a nice yellow bunch to all the ladies around on March the 8th, the women feast! We recently had much snow, but mainly on the Alps and Appennines mountains and om the hills and northern plains, but generally not in Southern Italy, apart from the higher peaks.
Have fun with Fattori then!;)

eighty+
02-14-2015, 07:08 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks For the Weather Report was Hopeing that you had lots of Snow So there

would be less for us when it gets here ;) :D I've done the GIRL but when drawing Made the face too large

so lost about the bottom 3" inches ok I might try to turn it if I can will gain it Ok but I've called it FINN

Just in case I make a cockup and lose it ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO...Si....Si

Nice looking bird isn't She ;););)

D Akey
02-14-2015, 09:19 AM
Go man go!!!!!!!! ¡Vaya con Italia! In the Wintertime, it's PoseDrawSki time! WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
02-14-2015, 10:00 AM
Hi. Cap'n Mac. You daft Bat. How does she look. ? Ok. Or has she a spot on Her Nose. ;) :D :D

CIAO. IVAYA. CON. Italia. POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
02-14-2015, 10:24 AM
Hi. Cap'n Mac. You daft Bat. How does she look. ? Ok. Or has she a spot on Her Nose. ;) :D :D

CIAO. IVAYA. CON. Italia. POZDRAWSKI

Well, I think the bogey is a nice, editorial story point for color and all, but I dunno. A word of advice though, ye should no fling bogeys at yer audience on purpose. It's like yer a right gallery hooligan, you are, and I got me eye on you, mate.

Speaking of eyes, that's the place where it gets a little bovine. A little too large and wide. I mean they're eyes sure enough, but taking then down a tone or two in volume might suit her appearance. I think the wall-eyed German artist with the sweet disposition kinda threw off your sense of proportions. It's like he's got one eye on you, and one on next year's World Cup.

The way I look at it. . . (so to speak), is that if you paint people with natural irregularities to their structure, nobody will ever be able to criticize your proportions. All you will have to say is, "Look at the model. It's how they are. I paints what I sees, see? They Pose I Draws, See? Now vaya con cheerios old bean."

Go man go!!!!!!! :):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):) :):):)

eighty+
02-14-2015, 12:56 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac Verily I say Unto You That Is True The Eye's Have It I must Say Its good Your being critical as there's

nothing As good as a good Criticism Thanks I'll look forward to some More I did wonder if you had Retired ;) ;) :D:D

:D:D:D:D:D IVAYA CON CRITIC HOO ROO SKOL

D Akey
02-14-2015, 01:14 PM
. . .I did wonder if you had Retired ;) ;) :D:D :D:D:D:D:D IVAYA CON CRITIC HOO ROO SKOL

Nay lad. No retirement fer me. I were just letting Sr. Caesare send in his propaganda leaflets and see what sprouted. He's come up with some good ones.

I am however curious about your European equestrian boys of the cows. . . Your old world ways are so strange to us here in the land of the rough and tumble guns ablaze riding and roping Wild West as seen in paintings by Russel and Remington.

This looks more like it's about animal husbandry, and that second rider is doing a drive-by milking. I'm saying this as un-offensive like as I can and still get the idea across in drawing one's attention to why he's leaning over and reaching down and the look on the cow's face, why it's. . . must be an Italian Spaghetti Western anachronism kinda thing. . . and there's nothing wrong with that. . .

Go man go!!!!!!!!

eighty+
02-14-2015, 03:04 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac Yes as Caesar pointed out There was Cowboy's in Italy before even Calumbus got Confused

Thanks to the Famous Kahn's on their Horses ok Have heard that it was the Greeks who started the

Demockcracy Racket not that it seem's to being doing them any Good ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

IVAYA CON DIOS KIA ORA SKOL Cheers POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
02-15-2015, 05:10 AM
Yeah Cap'n Mac I was there at the last roundup with me flagon of Red Chienti ? on my saddle bag's as it right

Thirsty down on the Plains with luck I might get a T bone Steak for Dinner tonight ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D HOO ROO yeah

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS KIA ORA SHENTI Jainkang Zia Jain :confused::confused:

eighty+
02-15-2015, 05:01 PM
hi Rugby Football Saturday all go no time to paint so late Finish Ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO POZDRAWSKI

Rachelle
02-15-2015, 07:19 PM
Greetings Mr. Ploos :)

It's always such a visual stimulation to visit your gallery-on-the-bus. More than just visual - pretty much the whole brain too.

Even though I don't comment often (my first time here actually), I've been riding your bus often in the past few years. It's a pleasant ride.

I'm enjoying the little twists you give to your studies of masters. In this last Giovanni Fattori, I went on to imagine my own twist, where Fattori and Diego Martelli (Fattori's subject) were surprisingly already benefitting from HD touch pen display, most probably with ArtRage loaded in there.

Much cheerios and porridge, Mr. Multiply :D

eighty+
02-16-2015, 04:32 AM
Hi. Rachelle. Thanks pleased you like rideing. On my bus. i'mafraid. Idon't get out now for bus

Sketch'es. So have to resort to copy the old master which can be a bit tricky. Like in this last one

As behind the boy I thought it was a Ostrich. At first. In the end I gave up and just bunged the same

Colour on Ok. CIAO. IVAYA. CON DIOS. HOO. ROO. POZDRAWSKI

Alexandra
02-16-2015, 06:45 AM
Hi Eighty, more great works, I enjoyed them very much.:cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
02-16-2015, 02:59 PM
HI SANDY THANKS Sleep well tonight CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS KIA ORA

D Akey
02-16-2015, 09:47 PM
Not too shabby Mr Ploos. He looks a right dignified gent, oonlaik yers truely.

:D:D:D:D:D

Posedrawski and we'll see you at the trade show Vaya Con with all the latest greetings from all over thee world. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:;););););):cool::coo l::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
02-17-2015, 12:04 AM
You performed really well on these Fattori paintings, dear friend! Better than the lady You started with. The last horse was so comfortably in pose that it seemd to quietly poop ... LOL;):o
Dear D Akey, it looks like than in the XIX century we received the visit of Buffalo Bill and his Circus and there was an ability challenge between cowboys on either side of Atlantic Ocean our butteri apparently won ... after all Western in those times weren't but a huge Maremma .... LOL :o;) Actually they were butteri of the Agro Pontino (thus not Southern in Tuscany but in southern Lazio) and they showed to be better at taming the foals. Just a little more propaganda thereabout. :o:p and. after all, in Italy we also used to make also several of the most famous ancient and bible colossal movie in the 60ies, with the most famous American actors acting therein, even before the Spaghetti Western of Sergio Leone .... not only the culturally celebrated neorealismo masterpieces.

eighty+
02-17-2015, 05:39 AM
Hi just Climed out of the Pit 3.oc :D:D:D:D:D:D:D My Thanks Cap'n Mac ..........Caesar O Mighty One I see Caesar on that Poster of Buffalo Bill's the Rider looks like the

Famous Kenkis Kahn who ruled the Roost at those times CIAO time for cornflakes and Banana :D IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO STATTE BBUONO..Si...Si POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
02-17-2015, 07:47 AM
Too bad though, Caesar. Looks like we missed the event. Already came and went.

If I remember my National Geographic Magazines, I believe some of the best riders came from around Afghanistan or Kazakhstan. And as Mr Ploos pointed out, Gengis Kahn (I think it was them or some other massive group from the East way back in time) and his riders were born, lived and did everything from horseback. Even, when they were in a particular hurry and got hungry, they didn't stop at one of the roadside cafés, but would open a vein on the horse as they rode and drank a bit of it's blood, and on they would continue.

I think they may have qualified as the foremost horsemen ever, at least a as a group. That poster looks a bit like they may have gotten some of them for the event. Wouldn't surprise me a bit if they had a competition that they would have won.

That's interesting about Buffalo Bill and competitions about who did what better. Not as sure about shooting skills though. With any of them, whatever they were trained to do they would be good at. Bet it was something to see.

:):):):):)

eighty+
02-17-2015, 11:36 AM
Ho Ho HO Cap'n Mac I can Just see Caesar in the morning putting on his Armour ready to Do battle the with

the dreaded Scribe of the artrage Forum Plain's Ciao IVAYA CON DIOS May your Sword be Sharp :eek::eek:

HOO ROO SKOL SLAiNTE STATTE BBUONO ..Si.....Si POZDAWSKI

eighty+
02-17-2015, 02:27 PM
Hi Starter Giovanni fattori CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
02-17-2015, 06:27 PM
That's a rather placid lassie. Nice job. Not sure what happened to the bloke tho. Looks like this Monday Morning Matador lost his superhero cape in an exchange with one of the Pamplona bulls. Knocked him clean to the coast.

In the immortal words of Speedy Gonzales, "¡Andale-Andale! ¡Arriba-Arriba! ¡YeeHaaa!" Sadly, he speaks his lines too slow, this one.

Pozdrawski y ¡Vaya con veloci-daddy-o!!!!!
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek:;););););):o:o:o:o:o:p:p:p:p:p:cool::cool::co ol::cool::cool:

eighty+
02-19-2015, 03:18 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Been off the Air All day yesurday just come back on today at 1 oc Due to old Virgin digging the road up

somewhere in Brighton to do with Broadband ok so I've just finished the Bullocks and I can see that they are the new

short Wheel Base Style ;);):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS hoo Roo SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
02-19-2015, 05:19 AM
Well done, Mr. Farmers (Fattori in English)!:cool::eek::D;) Excelle paintings! The last one is just great!

justjean
02-19-2015, 05:43 AM
Your lady looks great but that poor little man is a might small to fight with those big guys :D:D

and yep Genghis and his Mongolian guys were top of the wall , read a few books on him and his son

eighty+
02-19-2015, 07:06 AM
Thanks Jean I did look at your Stuff but its way out of my Depth I feel as if I've a Hole in my Head :D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks I'm looking to do some of his I've saved another 4 but as to yet my Computer is playing Hide and Seek :confused:

to you both IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO....Si......Si :D:D POZDRAWSKI

hi

eighty+
02-19-2015, 10:08 AM
Hi ok Boy's Common get a move on up Front its time for Tea ;) :D:D :D:D:D:D:D STARTER no 1 CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
02-19-2015, 11:23 AM
Sorry the geese had gone before I clicked the button ;);) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
02-19-2015, 11:27 AM
Hi Farmer Giovanni S.P maybe ?? Ciao IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO

D Akey
02-19-2015, 11:39 AM
Honk honk!

Was a children's book classic called "Make Way For Ducklings" in which the artist, Robert McCloskey, who lived in the 40s in a Boston apartment, he bought a bevy or passel or cluster or family of little ducklings and lived with them in that apartment so he could study them and draw them from all angles - on the floor, in the tub, on the rug. . . The story is really charming. And it looks like you're getting the illustrator's bug. . . or at least a right proper goose.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Make_Way_for_Ducklings

Me gran used to sing:

Oh it ain't gonna rain no more no more,
it ain't gonna rain no more?
How in the deuce gonna water my goose,
if it ain't gonna rain no more?

Goes way back as it was something she sang to her kids and their scouting group back in me mum's generation. I myself had never seen a goose, but I loved the song.

Anyway, you have some great character to them and their poses. you going to add all the trimmings to the picture? Great job lad!

Posedrawski and ¡Vaya con los gansos! :D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
02-19-2015, 02:12 PM
hi Cap'n Mac Quiet a story Well after my time Thou ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

-------------------------
(D Akey here: OOPS, pressed the wrong button and hit 'Edit' and not 'Reply with quote'. I just woke up. Anyway your post here is intact. My reply follows a couple posts below. Sorry about that Mr Ploos.)

Caesar
02-19-2015, 09:59 PM
Good start for Giovanni's self-portrait!
You are really translating him in Your painting language :cool:;), i.e. in either Farmers or even Factors (the numbers being multiplied or the conponents explaining or causing something to happen, from Latin verb facio-is, feci, factum, facere = do, make). Even the English word fact has that origin ....

eighty+
02-20-2015, 05:53 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks I only hope I've done him Justice ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

STATTE BBUONO....Si........Si ..........POZDRAWSKI