PDA

View Full Version : Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

Caesar
11-15-2014, 03:28 AM
to carry balls and power in a pouch, mmmh ... I still do, dear ATPlus! Ops, sorry; actually You wrote powder ...LOL;):o

eighty+
11-15-2014, 05:48 AM
Hail o caesar O Mighty one as you've got Balls and Powder I thought you'd like this O'La ;) ;) ;)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO STATTE BBUONO...Si.....Si POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
11-15-2014, 05:55 AM
WOW! Bath inside the arches and shower outside! You want to tease me with this thermae! (Latin, ancient thermal public building).

D Akey
11-15-2014, 06:01 AM
Here's a Yankee version of the husband-wife combo, I think painted by Grant Wood, in color of course.

By the way, that guitar, the instrument is very nicely painted.

eighty+
11-15-2014, 06:22 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac How are you ?? as we were getting worried Steve asked me if I knew ok just this Moment

I was going threw the Forums to see if you were there and bugger me you had crept in while I was

Looking :D:D:D pleased you liked the Geetar as I was Painting it I thought Mac the Geetar man

Will like it ok Were have you been ???? POZDRAWSKI :p :p :p

D Akey
11-15-2014, 06:26 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac How are you ?? as we were getting worried Steve asked me if I knew ok just this Moment

I was going threw the Forums to see if you were there and bugger me you had crept in while I was

Looking :D:D:D pleased you liked the Geetar as I was Painting it I thought Mac the Geetar man

Will like it ok Were have you been ???? POZDRAWSKI :p :p :p

Well, thanks Mr Ploos and Steve for your concern. I got real busy with a deadline on a job I was doing and it took me away from logging in and posting. I looked in fairly regularly but was sore tempted to comment, but you know me, when I log on I write a lot and didn't want to get sucked in as my energy was being totally consumed by the job.

Anyway, the paintings are very cool that you've been doing. Keep flying!!!!!

Go Mr Ploos Go Go Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eighty+
11-15-2014, 10:59 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac your couple Are they Quaker's ?? I tried Google but no joy so I've copy it from your post ok

CIAO POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
11-15-2014, 12:17 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac your couple Are they Quaker's ?? I tried Google but no joy so I've copy it from your post ok

CIAO POZDRAWSKI

Sorry Mr Ploos. Thought you could just grab the photo from the forum post. It works for me where I can just put my cursor over it, hold down the left mouse button and just drag it onto my desktop. I have a MAC. Don't know what you can do with your devices.

The painting is such an icon over here I thought the world would know it, but it's called "American Gothic" by Grant Wood. They even mocked it up outside the wedding chapel in the very musical and humorously deviant Rocky Horror Picture Show, you may have heard of.

I think they may have chosen that particular painting because of the dreariness of their facial expressions as being the poster children for the boring old straight life (and the rest of the movie set out to prove there was a way more fun way to live). Was wacky as hell and a way whole lot of extreme kitch. . . decidedly not this happy-go-lucky pair.

These two look like they would be quite comfortable in a Stephen King novel, when in fact, they're just plain folk out of America's heartland. Quakers? Dunno, but they have be quaking in me boots. Note how the man in the photo looks like he's working on an uncharacteristic smile. I bet the cameraman said "Come on now, Smile!" and it's so long since they used those facial muscles, he did his best. She on the other hand. . . she looks a right hoot.

Good start you done. Good on ye, laddie. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Woah, just looked up who they were. The lassie is the painter's sister. And the lad is the painter's dentist, which explains the expressions that come from excessive Novocaine injections. No telling their religious affiliation, though someone online may know.

eighty+
11-15-2014, 01:55 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac Yeah I was Confused as she looked attractive the over Picture so its a right posed picture

Then :D:D well I've nearly Finished it ok will Finn in The Morning Ok CIAO 3 POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-16-2014, 03:20 AM
Hi the Quaker Couple Ok since found its called American Gothic by Grant Wood

ok my Copy FINN POZZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-16-2014, 04:21 AM
hi Sorry I Traced as I felt lazy and it was a Quick Smash ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI

stevemawmv
11-16-2014, 06:16 AM
Hi Eighty......Grant Wood's American Gothic....Good job! You know even as a child I found this painting scary and later would think of stories of people 'running out of gas on lonely
country roads, knocking on their door and never being seen even again! Yeah I know may be a bit much......I like the Antonio Mancini small face painting you did back a page.....Is that Jimi playing at 'The Dome'.....'Small Faces' go on at 11:00....
Take care friend,
Steve

eighty+
11-16-2014, 10:11 AM
Hi Steve Thanks sorry It brought back Scary Memories when Cap'n Mac showed me I thought they must be Quaker's who as far as I know keep to Srict life Styles :eek:

I think I was starting to Doze when I done Jimi ok so I've tried to sort him out ok CIAO SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
11-16-2014, 02:09 PM
Admit it, Mr Ploos. . . You're a Voodoo Chile (slight return) -- as told by a few of your island denizens. . .

I was going to link you to Jimi, but I started to listen to this and . . . damn. . . it's phenomenal. Thought you might like it, if you go in for the style, which I very much do. The addition of the organ really works, wouldn't you say? Phew!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umuDA5spwXg

Anyway, your pic is really soulful, Mr Ploos, where voodoo is conjured by the druid. Good one. Jimi still inspires the heck out of me, as do you. And I get a shot of inspiration just looking at your pic.

Go MAN GO!!!! Stand up next to a mountain and chop it down with the edge of your hand. It's all about the power of artistic expression, which you're smack center of.

POZDRAWSKI!

eighty+
11-16-2014, 04:57 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks A question I keep meaning to ask you how do I save those links you send Me ??? ok Ive just listoned to Clapton and Woodward? Fantastic makes me

Whish when my dad tried to teach me the Paino haveing taught my two oldie brother's and got them passed into the school of Music but he gave up with Me I never Did blame him

I just was a late starter ok CIAO KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
11-16-2014, 05:51 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks A question I keep meaning to ask you how do I save those links you send Me ??? ok Ive just listoned to Clapton and Woodward? Fantastic makes me

Whish when my dad tried to teach me the Paino haveing taught my two oldie brother's and got them passed into the school of Music but he gave up with Me I never Did blame him

I just was a late starter ok CIAO KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

Aye, I know the feeling about being a late starter to playing music. Didn't really start learning the guitar till my mid-fifties. Now I'm hooked on it like you're hooked on art. Thank goodness it's never too late to appreciate it all, and we're blessed when we can dive in and start generating some of our own.

As to saving the links that I send you, what you could do is that when you look at them in YouTube, you bookmark it in your browser when it's playing. That way you can click on the bookmark and it will take you back to that page if it's still up. Another way is to just bookmark the pages of your thread with those links. The bugger of it all is that they're now running adverts in far greater proportion to the amount of time that many of the clips are. But the good side is that it's up there to look at, which basically an archive of all human recorded expression in the public arena.

As to saving the actual file, depending on your browser, there are plug-ins that allow you to grab the file while you're watching it and save it to your My Documents, or Desktop or Movies, or Downloads folders (ie any folder you assign it to download it to.) I don't know your computer, and browser, so I can't say. But I use Mozilla Firefox and there are a couple browser plug-ins (tools) for that called "FlashGot", and also "DownloadHelper". Your browser can have different plug-ins available for it. They're free, but they ask for donations once in a while and you can either donate something or not. It can get tricky about which movie clip version you're downloading. Some work in your computer, some don't.

Anyway, that's all I really know about it. I know it works, and I know it is a boon to watching without slow speeds stopping it midway to load more etc. When I had a PC long ago, I recall that there was a cache that had all the files that I had been looking at when surfing, which included video clips and stills and all that. And you would go into that folder, locate it, and put it elsewhere on your computer.

Just be warned that some files really add up in disk space and you can start filling your hard drive up. So if you're apt to grab these files, just keep an eye on your disk space so you have enough for your paintings.

If you lived near me, I could give you a disk with all this stuff on it. But I can't quite frisbee the disks and hit Brighton. . . not without eating me cornflakes and sultanas first.

Good luck with it all. Once you've got the knack, it's a lark to do.

eighty+
11-16-2014, 06:04 PM
Hi June see I did look after your Sheep If you look you can see me ok CIAO KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

THANKS Cap'n Mac ok will try :eek::cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
11-16-2014, 08:59 PM
Hi June see I did look after your Sheep If you look you can see me ok . . .

Looks like they're all wearin' Ploos-sized woolies. You're a right ninja you are, Mr Ploos. Can't spot ye a'tall a'tall. :p:D:D:D:D

¡Andalé pues! ¡Via con mutton, Sutton!

Enug
11-17-2014, 01:37 AM
I couldn't spot you either unless, you are hiding out in sheep's clothing like a big bad wolf!:confused::(

eighty+
11-17-2014, 03:37 AM
if there were two Blind Bats hanging on the wall onee would say I can't see nuffink

and the other one would sing in the Sky in the Sky and they would fall off their perches

with Laughter CIAO POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-17-2014, 04:36 AM
Hi sometimes you see better after you've posted ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI

AndreaMG
11-17-2014, 05:37 AM
Nice use of oils Dear E+. Keep on rocking :) KIA ORA and STATTE BBUONO

gxhpainter2
11-17-2014, 08:34 AM
eighty+....Wow your still rocking out with some spectacular colors and painting... love these last few especially..:):):cool:

copespeak
11-17-2014, 09:44 AM
Your green lady is a beauty Eighty! You have developed such a unique style. :cool:

eighty+
11-17-2014, 02:01 PM
Hi Robbie Thank You As for my Style I don't think I have one !! if I have Its what I've Pinched
from all my friends in ARTRAGE plus the Sleeping Master's and not forgetting all the Bus
Passenger's who put up with Me ;) :D :D :D
Hi Andy Thanks I'll Keep trying thats if the Reaper Does'nt catch me first :eek: :eek: :eek:
Hi Gxh Thanks more so as your the man of Fantastic Colours :):):)

TO you All CIAO SLAINTE KIA ORA Plus 3 POZDRAWSKI :p

Enug
11-17-2014, 02:31 PM
Hi June see I did look after your Sheep If you look you can see me ok CIAO KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

Oh, I thought that was Someone Else keeping watch.:p

eighty+
11-17-2014, 04:44 PM
Hi June. Sorry. I'm a non beiiver:cool::cool::cool:

justjean
11-17-2014, 06:29 PM
Hi 80+, I have just had a great time browsing through your latest additions, they are all great :)

stevemawmv
11-17-2014, 09:26 PM
Hi Eighty......I like your ladies in the ovals, nice baby as well......Hope you had a good weekend !
Take care friend,
Steve

Caesar
11-17-2014, 10:34 PM
I'm always impressed by Your fitting and personal interpretations, drawings and graphical artpieces, dear mate. You're an unlimited artist with a natural talent beyond imagination! congrats! I hope the buddhist concept of subsequent lives may apply to You and that, in a century fromk now, of course, You will have a re-start as an artist from day one! Congrats!

eighty+
11-18-2014, 01:33 AM
Hi Jean hope alls well in the land of Cunacks Snow Yet :D ? I suppose The Drive
is choked with leaves sorry I wont be able to come this year, the Legs ok CIAO:D:D.....

HI steve yeah the Girls always look bettet in oval shapes ;):D:D ......

HAil O Caesar O Mighty One yes I've only got Aprox 14 years to go then the Queen
wll say Mien Gott you still here you old goat ;) ;) :D :D :D ......

to you all CIAO KIA ORA STATTE BBUONO ...Si......Si........POZDRAWSKI

Hi the good old day's when Women Worked and men rested in the shade of the Banana Tree

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
11-18-2014, 07:03 AM
Hi 5oc and its pitch black already ok food and break Time CIAO

D Akey
11-18-2014, 07:49 AM
Looks great, Mr Ploos! A hard day's night (whatever they meant by that). Anyway, you put in some really nice work. The baby looks fantastic. The lassie has neat shoes. I always wondered whether the Dutch wore wooden shoes in case the dyke broke so they could soer ot skate away atop the water in the flood. Wonder how buoyant those shoes are. And through natural evolution those wooden shoes changed to leather and became the very popular and doubtless less splintery Birkenstock shoes.

Enjoy your repast, laddie. You earned it. POSDRAWSKI and Vaya Con Supper.

eighty+
11-18-2014, 02:07 PM
OK Junior is Finn ok I've seen enough of giraffes pandas tortosies rabbit and ones I'm not sure of :eek::eek::eek: CIAO ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D POZDRAWSKI

I like the Daddy Bear with the Monical ??

D Akey
11-18-2014, 04:49 PM
Really great, Mr Ploos. I thought you were done the step before. This feels really good and full. :):):):):)

eighty+
11-18-2014, 05:06 PM
Hi. Cap'n. Mac. Yeah I made the eye's. To far apart. Which cause me a lot of trouble my fault. But when I realised. It I should have wiped them out. As it would have Been quicker in the long run.

Ciao. POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
11-18-2014, 09:40 PM
Nice baby, dear ATPlus! Is he Your grand-grand-grand-son? LOL;):o Actually I was wishing You a further century after You turn this first one!:) I don't think the Queen may complain about Your age, considering her mom and her own age. You're still a youngster in comparison ...:p:o;)

eighty+
11-18-2014, 11:54 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Morning ;):D yeah she can give me a few years I think ;) with luck I might top the Ton with backhanders to the Reaper but he's getting greedy

He's put the price up due to inflation :(:(:( ok I done some quick sketch'es last night on the IPad Mitt Finger from the Telly as I'm not gatting out to do bus Sketch'es ok

CIAO STATTE BBUONO.....Si........Si and 1 POZDRAWSKI :p

eighty+
11-19-2014, 02:30 AM
Hi CODE A Women's work is never Done :D FINN :confused: ;) ;) ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
11-19-2014, 03:58 AM
You sure she's working Mr Ploos? Looks like she's going to make a picnic where they're toasting weenies on a stick around the campfire.

Speaking of which, I suddenly, as I was typing this, had a memory from the extreme long ago, when I might have been around 5 years old or so, I was at a summer camp in the thick green woods somewhere in Ohio, and we were all to be toasting weenies over a campfire. And our job was to forage around for a stick. I also remember one of the admonitions was to NOT get one with poison ivy on it. I can't recall having a clue what poison ivy looked like but the older kids got big round eyes and started scratching at the very thought of it. Some kid always seemed to be getting poison ivy in those days, where they would appear the next day covered in white daubs of calamine lotion.

They assigned me an older kid who knew what poison ivy looked like to help me pick one out, though I was never quite sure they themselves knew either. Had we gotten it wrong, the story would go a different direction. But looking back, all went well and they were absolutely delicious. . . usually black like coal from having such a good time playing with it over the fire and watching it bubble and all. Was almost not worth worth taking it out of the fire for the fun of watching it cook. Marshmallows too. Burn em till they catch fire and watch it. Blow it out and try to drag the goopy mess off the stick. It was way fun. And so that's what I see this lady in your pic as being on a picnic with her box of weenies and toasting sticks for a cook out.

Like Mark Knoffler of Dire Straits sang: "That ain't workin'. . . that's the way we do it. . . "

POSEDRAWSKI and Vaya con weenies!

Anyway, nice work, Mr Ploos. Sometimes one never knows where the Ploos Boos will land ya. This one went clean to Ohio in the 1950s.

eighty+
11-19-2014, 05:13 AM
Hi. Cap'n Mac. I had to go and ask. Google what the hell was a weenie. Ok a sausage. Blimey. You must have come from the right side of the track. Corr a sausage that was high living. We were lucky if we got some old spuds. As we nearly always had fires going up on the hill we would bung the spuds In the
embers of the fire. To cook. Wich was ok. If you knew were it was. In case some other boy swiped it.
The best part was the skin. A real. Tasty Burnt charcoal flavour. Those were th days when the Sun
Alway shone. Ok. Things you never forget :D Ciao. POZDRAWSKI

justjean
11-19-2014, 05:43 AM
Yep the Lady's work is never done :D, and by the way you can still come and it shouldn't bother your legs at all, just slide down the driveway on the two feet of snow :D:D:D

eighty+
11-19-2014, 06:02 AM
Blimey jean snow already I hope it don't. Come our way it might look nice and the kids love it But
Not for me. Ok. Jean. CIAO. KiA ORA

D Akey
11-19-2014, 06:16 AM
Hi. Cap'n Mac. I had to go and ask. Google what the hell was a weenie. Ok a sausage. Blimey. You must have come from the right side of the track. Corr a sausage that was high living. We were lucky if we got some old spuds. As we nearly always had fires going up on the hill we would bung the spuds In the
embers of the fire. To cook. Wich was ok. If you knew were it was. In case some other boy swiped it.
The best part was the skin. A real. Tasty Burnt charcoal flavour. Those were th days when the Sun
Alway shone. Ok. Things you never forget :D Ciao. POZDRAWSKI

Ha! Sounds an awesome time. Heck, as a kid you don't care what you're cooking. It's all fun as hell. And of course, it can taste pretty good too. Potato or weenies, it's all in the dance and wonder of youth tagging along and seeing the neat tricks people come up with. A real game where everyone wins. . . unless some other kid steals your potato of course :rolleyes:. . .

Please note that no dogs or sheep were harmed in the making of these weenies. Can't speak for cows or even pigs though. Back in those days, hot dogs (weenies or wieners or franks) had in them all the stuff that they didn't know what else to do with down the meat packers. Sort of a national food at one time though. Sold them at baseball games a lot.

So I'll trade you a memory of a charred hot dog and some burnt marshmallows over a campfire for one of your charred potatoes. :):):):):)

eighty+
11-19-2014, 06:28 AM
Ok Mac a deal. :D. Are the franks German if yes. I 'll have two. :cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
11-19-2014, 08:48 AM
Ok Mac a deal. :D. Are the franks German if yes. I 'll have two. :cool::cool::cool:

Ya vol, mein herr. Zwei dachshunds in ze bun, mit mustard. . . if you can catch ze little viener dogs. . . They're getting a head start though. . .

So go man go go go!!!!!!!!!! I would imaging the potatoes are a bit easier to catch for me, ya????. . .

Rachelle
11-19-2014, 07:28 PM
Greetings eighty+
I've just spent a happy hour peeking over your shoulder "on the bus".

Fascinated by your sketches :)

copespeak
11-19-2014, 07:50 PM
How about a bit of flake Eighty??? :) :)

D Akey
11-19-2014, 10:37 PM
How about a bit of flake Eighty??? :) :)

Hahah. What a riot of a pic. :rolleyes::D:D:D:D

Mr Ploos, I had to look that saying up, myself. Those Aussies, they speak in colors.

http://www.funtrivia.com/en/subtopics/Raw-Prawns-and-Dead-Horse-210259.html

Scroll down the page. It's the second to the last one. . . if you need to look it up.

Caesar
11-20-2014, 07:07 AM
Hey mate, I see You've been invaded by pets of any kind! Nice to realize they don't bother Your creativity ...

D Akey
11-20-2014, 09:22 AM
Hey mate, I see You've been invaded by pets of any kind! Nice to realize they don't bother Your creativity ...

Oh, I didn't think to ask if he was allergic to pics of dogs. Mr Ploos ordered two German wieners, and to show how much we want him to have a good time at the cook out, I gave him four on the floor. . . like my old car's transmission. But I digress. :D:D:D:D:p:):):)

eighty+
11-20-2014, 12:46 PM
Sorry I slept in to 4oc today I think it was because I was chashing 4 sausage dogs last nght as my food cuboard is Mother Hubboard so this afternoon I had to cornflakes with water no banana no milk :( then back to Lynda which I've
just finished no its back to what I've got it looks like a Italien nosh to night as I have some Tomato kechup I may go mad and bung in a couple of hard boiled:eek::cool::cool:.....
Hi Rachelle Thanks hope you didn't get to dizzy on the bus as no the buses are in Lanes the Driveres think they are in the race at Monte Carlo so the Corner's are a bit hairy you get a lot of lines when Sketching :eek::cool:
Hi Robbie Yeah you know I can't resist a pretty face so when I'm in one of my Mad moments I'll give it a try ok ;);):D:
Johnmic Thanks yes I'll try to do some more from the telly as it easier then the Bus but I'll have to Speed up as they don't hang around to much unless your lucky :eek::eek::eek::eek::cool::cool:
HAIL O Caesar O Mighty One yes it was chaseing those little Sausage dog's made me so tired I blame Cap'n Mac :(
Hi Cap'n Mac yes I'm Tired and I wonna go Home I did look in the cuboard but the Spuds Heard you and dune a bunk ok I see when shopping if I can see some Ok :cool::cool:

TO YOU All POZDRAWSKI;);)

eighty+
11-20-2014, 03:52 PM
hi Quickie on the IPad Mitt Finger this morning at8oc when I should have got up :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO POZDRAWSKI

Enug
11-20-2014, 07:12 PM
What a good looking couple you've captured there Mr. Ploos - I think they were swanking it up in business when I was back in 'cattle class'. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

eighty+
11-20-2014, 11:44 PM
Hi June yes they have plenty of Toot But she has juet lost her battle with Cancer :(:(:( she was known as the OXO Queen ok enjoy your summer CIAO KIA ORA

eighty+
11-21-2014, 01:26 AM
HI ok Shela A flower for your hair ;););):D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-21-2014, 06:25 AM
Hi My Copy of Ray Tsang's Self Portrait ok KUAI Le SHENTI Jainkang ............. POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
11-21-2014, 08:53 AM
So is that lady you keep painting your wife who passed to cancer then? My sympathies. She looks lovely.

Great painting of June and husbandman on their 50. Good one Mr Ploos. Just like being on the Ploos Boos to Singapore.

Also this last one of Ray is remarkably good. Looks like you nailed that one in short order.

Bravo, Boos Rider! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):)

Posedrawski, and ¡Vaya con Pigmentos!

eighty+
11-21-2014, 10:58 AM
Hi. Cap'n Mac thanks. I think. It's time U went to spec-saver's. Ok. Yeah please d ray was back
When he was here befor It was thick paint and I never did get to grips with it. That why. I'm hoping. His next will be in thick paint. So l can get some pratice with it ok ciao. IVaya con Dios. POZDRAWSKI

pat1940
11-21-2014, 12:36 PM
Hello there dear eighty, great paintings and so good to view again hope all is well with you and your weather not to bad, take care my friend

eighty+
11-21-2014, 12:52 PM
Hi I read that how to draw straight Lines on the Ipad with two fingers having always used a plastic ruler I thought I'd try so useing the first two fingers of my hand it was like Majic
so then sort of crossed hatch thn coloured the little square's which was tricky with the finger as if U hit the lines theyall coloured so Ihit the undo and carried on when thebox was full
i had to trim the lines with the surrounding Colour ok you can see the little box of coloured squares in the picture :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
11-21-2014, 01:24 PM
Hi June I didn't know it was you I was painting :o Only Cap'n Mac told me it was you as I thought it was Lynda Bellingham as had gone to google ok tell your husband t'm sorry about
his face as I couldn't see it all that good so it was you Swanking in luxery U bugger you never said anything CIAO KIA ORA ;););):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
11-21-2014, 02:41 PM
hi Quick Starter no1 ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
11-21-2014, 02:44 PM
Sorry I missed it CIAO :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::c ool::cool::cool:

Enug
11-21-2014, 02:49 PM
Hi June I didn't know it was you I was painting :o Only Cap'n Mac told me it was you as I thought it was Lynda Bellingham as had gone to google ok tell your husband t'm sorry about
his face as I couldn't see it all that good so it was you Swanking in luxery U bugger you never said anything CIAO KIA ORA ;););):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

That's OK Mr.Ploos - when I hovered the cursor over the pic I saw that you had named the one of Frank and me as Lynda so I googled her. Sad she lost the battle. :(

Good representation of the happy couple.:rolleyes:

Caesar
11-21-2014, 10:52 PM
You seem able to phagocytize, digest and rework in a wonderful personal style anything, dear friend! I respectfully bow in front of Your mastery and energy!

eighty+
11-22-2014, 07:24 AM
Hi What a morning ? sorry didn't get up to 1.30pm :eek::eek::D had my usal Banana and cornflakes with milk yes I struggeld to the shop yesterday evening for the milk and some
banana's ok so I look in my thread Caesar sent me looking in Google to find out what he was talking about :D:D next a Test pl2014 I thought what the hell is that all about so took a
look through the forums no joy but got bogged down with some bloke swearing and June given him a backhander:eek::D then read what he was on about because he is a left hander
His stylus is only working for righthanded people which confused me being left handed but then I only use my finger on my IPad maybe its cause he's got the lastest IPad Air and
mine is only A 1st ediction IPad then a lot of talk went with Matt which was way over my head so i doodle a face which remined me of a french film I saw a few year's back it was
Cartoon film of the tour cyclist i think they ended u in yankee land being controlled by Ganster's ok I bet the artist's had a whale of a time sketching it I would like to see it again now
I've found out I can Sketch roughly ok CIAO KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

Hail O Caesar Thanks For starting me on a journey with big words I can't understand :eek::eek::cool::cool::cool: :p:p

I see Cap'n Mac has cleared Test pl2014 thanks Mac as I was :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

justjean
11-22-2014, 07:39 AM
More great work 80+, glad you were able to get some food in , I was reading how you did straight lines on the ipad and thought maybe I should dust mine off and try and learn how to use it :D

eighty+
11-22-2014, 10:18 AM
HI Jean Thanks Yes I see your having the best of the weather :D:D The IPad worthwhile dusting off

even if it keeps you up all night sketching:D:D I Don't realy need to do straight lines but it wouldbe ok if

doing street scenes I reckon, I saw the girl had done a moutain scene in new Zealand and Caesar said

impasto so had to look it up as I just called it thick paint but it was worth it as they showed a lot of images

so I should have work on Robbies Cat-Shark but instead started throwing Thick paint around Like a man

with no arms ok so you can look and tel me what U think Jean ok CIAO KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
11-22-2014, 10:38 AM
Hi What a morning ? sorry didn't get up to 1.30pm :eek::eek::D had my usal Banana and cornflakes with milk yes I struggeld to the shop yesterday evening for the milk and some
banana's ok so I look in my thread Caesar sent me looking in Google to find out what he was talking about :D:D next a Test pl2014 I thought what the hell is that all about so took a
look through the forums no joy but got bogged down with some bloke swearing and June given him a backhander:eek::D then read what he was on about because he is a left hander
His stylus is only working for righthanded people which confused me being left handed but then I only use my finger on my IPad maybe its cause he's got the lastest IPad Air and
mine is only A 1st ediction IPad then a lot of talk went with Matt which was way over my head so i doodle a face which remined me of a french film I saw a few year's back it was . . .

I see Cap'n Mac has cleared Test pl2014 thanks Mac as I was :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Yeah, I believe the lad pl2014 got turned around and thought he was posting to the main forum.

Now then, Mr Ploos, as yer solicitor, I recommends tha' ye stick ta left handed bananas, there's a fellow. Makes life so mooch easier. . . an' dispose o' tha skin in tha proper receptacle lest someone take a heeland fling from slippin' an' skiddin' on it. Cornflakes are good for traction in such conditions. Boot a word to tha wise ought ta be enough. . . an yer a wise one in fact and in deed. GO MAN GO GO GO!!!!

Glad ye went oot an' got some food. Was a bit worried after ye. Well done, lad. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
11-22-2014, 05:59 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac Yeah still sticking with the thick Paint which Makes me use the oil brush so its not all bad even if you don't get the control like you get with the real brush but

begger's can't be choser's Can they :D ok Mac Ciao POZDRAWSKI :p:p

justjean
11-22-2014, 06:02 PM
I like how you sling that thick paint 80+, corn flakes and bananas seem to agree with you ad your paint brush :)

eighty+
11-22-2014, 06:29 PM
Hi jean I've just got into bed Ok thanks. But to me now I look at it. , it doesn't seem. To show that I

been Wading around in thick paint does it. .? ?time you where in bed isn't it .?? CIAO. KIA ORA

Enug
11-23-2014, 01:50 AM
Hi Mr.Ploos - had your cornflakes yet? I'm just about to hit the sack but I thought I'd post this first so you can have a play - it's how to get impasto like strokes.

http://forums.artrage.com/showthread.php?26594-Impasto-oil-painting-technique

eighty+
11-23-2014, 05:22 AM
Hey. June. Please send me a letter ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ok when I'm up and had my cornflakes. I will send a picture of. Doreen. Grey Which I've just

Done on my IPad. Whilst. Setting on my bed. CIAO. POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-23-2014, 05:50 AM
Hey June there E B Mr Dorien Grey ok ;);) :D:D:D:D:D:D thanks for the Letter :D:D

eighty+
11-23-2014, 08:18 AM
Hi Robbie your Catshark sorry I'm not good with Animos ok

CIAO KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
11-23-2014, 09:34 AM
That's one adorable bit-o-flake, laddie, thus spake CopeSpeak the Aussie. And you wonder why cats don't like the water? It's because their owners dress them up in shark skin suits when everybody knows they have a strong racial resistance to office jobs. This one looks like it's on an interview for temp office work down the personnel office and is rather hoping to get passed over.

I think the only one who can really get a cat to dress up is a little girl and that would be for the tea party along with her dollies. And at that it's owing to love for the little girl that cats tolerate it. . . plus they get some tea and scones, which certainly adds a level of incentive, sort of like a signing bonus.

Very good painting actually. One of your best portraits yet. You're cookin' now, Mr Ploos. I very much like that one. You got the expression perfect!!!! A right expressionistic painting to be sure. :rolleyes::D:D:D:D:D

PoseDRAWski!!!!!! And ¡Vaya con los Gatos de Expressionista!

eighty+
11-23-2014, 12:35 PM
Thanks Cap'n Mac Yeah I expect Robbie will Blow my Head off ;):D ok have a look at this next one

as only done with the Tube and Knife ok but not to be reckodmended as it takes too long adjusted the

knife from smurge to smear and kocking the pressure's down to about 8% Ok CIAO IVaya con Dios

Mes Amigo take 3 POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-23-2014, 12:56 PM
Hi Mac a quick afterthought ok ;););) :D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
11-23-2014, 02:21 PM
She's thinkin' that this is tha very LAST time she'll ever go out canoeing with the picture o' Dorian Gray. Why 'e's making her wade home, 'e is, tha underhanded villain. . . Time she's got to think long an' 'ard about them impasto choices she's makin' in portraiture.

Boot 'er honor is secure, if a little soggy bottomed.

Nice one, Mr Ploos. :rolleyes::):):):)

CLOSEdrawbridge! y vaya con wellies. . .

eighty+
11-23-2014, 02:33 PM
Yeah they tell me its Cushy down there hope to be there soon

Enug
11-23-2014, 06:57 PM
Love the cat Mr. Ploos - all that detail in the hat and the fur is so good I must ask how you did it - what brush did you use? Looking at it closely I think I can see airbrush and and overlay of fine lines. Very effective!

Juz has an impasto brush along with other great brushes in this download https://www.dropbox.com/s/rn2tjrd2jqmado3/Oil_Brushes.arpack?dl=0

This is the impasto brush

eighty+
11-23-2014, 07:59 PM
Hey June. About the flake. I'll come back on ok. What is a Dropbox and if I sign what am I letting

Myself in for. .????

Enug
11-23-2014, 11:10 PM
You shouldn't have to sign in Mr. Ploos - there will be a green download box - click that and it should download on to your computer. To install is easy as it is packaged and when you click on it ArtRage opens and it's installed automatically.

Drop Box is what Juz used so that she could upload her resources to share with members.

D Akey
11-23-2014, 11:42 PM
Hey June. About the flake. I'll come back on ok. What is a Dropbox and if I sign what am I letting

Myself in for. .????

Just as a possible further clarification for ye, Mr Ploos, when ye click the link in Enug's thread it takes you to a page that has something that should look like this. (see attachment). And click and it should put it on your computer. All you need to know is where on your computer it went to. But there's that little to do.

Passing it back to Enug. I plan on trying those brushes out doon tha road, oh aye. Thanks June!

eighty+
11-24-2014, 12:19 AM
Hi. June. .......Cap'n Mac. I tried safari said. Can't unload this file ok. I think. It's because I'm. On my.

IPad ok. I'll try again on the Wacom. Thanks. CIAO. IVaya con POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-24-2014, 01:25 AM
HI June................Cap'n Mac ok installed:D I see also I've got coloured paper's from Juz and sketch brushes from

S.O.S (and tree bark from Starto which is in Stencils) but how do I get at all these goodies what is the Magic

word I've tried Wheezlebub but the little bloke sitting in my computer just laughs and say's try again :eek:

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Enug
11-24-2014, 01:31 AM
If the downloads are in those 'packages' they will install automaticially when you click on them. The stencils, once you have saved them to your hard drive - open the stencil pod and click on the little green box with the lines - that will open like shown below. First of all 'Add Group' - maybe call it 'Tree Bark' - then click on 'Stencil from Disk' and go to where you have saved the .pngs of the bark stencils - then click and they will go into your Stencils.

I deleted my previous post as you posted at the same time and didn't need what I had written.

eighty+
11-24-2014, 01:44 AM
hi June yes installed ok but did you read my last post ????????

Enug
11-24-2014, 01:55 AM
Yes I did - the downloads from Juz and Sos - did they come in those little packages?

Enug
11-24-2014, 01:58 AM
If they look like this...... 84370

Sometimes they are within a .zip file and you have to open the zip.

eighty+
11-24-2014, 02:06 AM
thanks June if they are in a grren box do I click Run?????????????:confused:

Enug
11-24-2014, 02:20 AM
Mine looks like this but....sometimes it is just the .zip file I see here - depends how they send it to you. You downloads mightn't show up here like mine but you should be able to find them and just click on the icon. Of course if it's in a .zip file you will have to open that before you see the 'package'.

Then when I find it where it's saved and click on it - AR opens then I see this...and you click 'INSTALL'.

I've shown Juz's brush package but all the packages will work like this.

Gee, I wish we could 'talk' it would be easier.:D:D:D You'll have to go on Skype!

eighty+
11-24-2014, 02:48 AM
OK June all ok found them Thanks CIAO POZDRAWSKI :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Enug
11-24-2014, 03:01 AM
Phew! Now I can go to bed.;)
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

eighty+
11-24-2014, 03:11 AM
He he. He. Ho Ho. Cella vie. N'pas. June. Sleep well. Thanks again E+

D Akey
11-24-2014, 03:39 AM
Wha. . .??? Hey, all this racket woke me up. . . Time zones, gotta love em. :rolleyes:;):p

Bravo laddie. Glad ye got ye some moore brooshes. Now dig ye in an' make some great pieces as is yer want an predilection. . . an' pass the cornflakes, there's a stout fellow.

SALTANAS de bon bon! y ¡Vaya con POZDRAWSKI!

eighty+
11-24-2014, 08:18 AM
Hi cap'n mac. Ok I've. Played around with the brushes for 5 mins. After that been sifting out bills to be paid. Before they. Take me to court :D:D. And writing letters. Which always takes me a long time. Ok. I'm only hoping all that snow don't come our way as my days with the shovel are long gone CIAO
Have you heard from madam Katie lately ??? Ok. As it sun day. take a few POZDRAWSKI :D:D:D.

D Akey
11-24-2014, 10:28 AM
Heard she's trapsin' oot an' aboot in Yorkshire, oh ayuup. Moore than tha' I can no say fer certain. . .

So do it look like snow where ye doon Brighton way? Ye gotta have someone what'll clear a path fer ye, no?

Oh, I got an idea. . . why no sign ye oop fer Meals on Wheels and tell 'em when they deliver tha food they may need ta dig ye oot. Will show just how intent they are aboot deliverin' tha meals. And ask em ta fetch some milk.

Actually, they, being a service oriented lot, may have knowledge of some group what performs the shovelin' as a kindness. I'd do it meself fer ye, but I ain't got no shovel with near long enough a handle ta reach.

Stay warm and with plenty o' provisions, Mr Ploos. :):):):):)

AndreaMG
11-24-2014, 10:43 AM
Haha, love the kitten :o CIAO KIA ORA HASTA LA VISTA and STATTE BBUONO :cool:

eighty+
11-24-2014, 02:24 PM
Hi A day of rest Thanks Cap'n Mac and Andy Yeah Katies on the Moors she will be sining come home heathcliff

its Katie I'm Comeing home now ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO IVaya Con POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-25-2014, 04:29 AM
Hi ok just up been laying in bed Thinking of getting up :D so done 3 quickies on the IPad for fun ok time for a shower

CIAO KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

kenmo
11-25-2014, 04:45 AM
Superb as always....

byroncallas
11-25-2014, 06:32 AM
I haven't visited for a while. I real treat to catch up on this wonderful, ever-evolving thread today. All best, old boy.

eighty+
11-25-2014, 07:34 AM
Thanks Ken Hows your dad ? ok :D:D

Hi Bryon Thanks young Fellow ;):D:D

ok got playing with the thick paint brush no10 from Juz thanks Juz and befor I knew! there was a Haystack in

Front of me which few of you might remember ?? So it look as if I've fliped back to the thirties when we used to

play, fight , hide in the loose hay untill we were tired so layed in the hay and listoned to the Skylarks singing way up

in the sky befor diving down to there nest and running so you couldn't see where the nest was clever bugger's ok

that was when the sky always seem to be blue and the sunshone always CIAO ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D POZDRAWSKI

justjean
11-25-2014, 10:21 AM
Looks like your having a grand old time 80+ but me thinks you should give DA another spud as that one is a mite small :D

eighty+
11-25-2014, 11:22 AM
Hi Jean thanks I'm sorry about that as I must have picked up the wrong one I have noticed I'm doing that a lot lately do you think it my age ?? :confused::confused:

:eek::eek: ;) ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D Are U still snow in up there in Cunuck Land ??? :D:D ok Jean CIAO IVaya con Dios plus 1 POZDRAWSKI to look after you ok

eighty+
11-25-2014, 02:39 PM
Hi ok Time I was in Bed CIAO ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
11-25-2014, 11:05 PM
I see the weather improved over there and You're even reaping and amassing the straw now! Wonderful head too! I hope it's not from a reaping accident with some collegue hidden behind the crops ... :o;)LOL

eighty+
11-26-2014, 01:17 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks yeah haystacks well befor your time its all electric

gadgets now :confused: Ciao STATTE BBUONO...Si ....Si .....POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
11-26-2014, 02:57 AM
Looks like your having a grand old time 80+ but me thinks you should give DA another spud as that one is a mite small :D

Why thank ye kindly, JustJean! Right cordial of ye. Mr Ploos has delivered a spud so big that Obama plans to land the shuttle on it in 2025. I feel the scales are balanced. Help yourself. There's plenty for all. And help yourself to some gravy as well.

D Akey
11-26-2014, 03:03 AM
Hi Jean thanks I'm sorry about that as I must have picked up the wrong one I have noticed I'm doing that a lot lately do you think it my age ?? :confused::confused:

:eek::eek: ;) ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D Are U still snow in up there in Cunuck Land ??? :D:D ok Jean CIAO IVaya con Dios plus 1 POZDRAWSKI to look after you ok

Think nothing of it Mr Ploos. . . think nothing of it. It's looking so big as to eclipse the Earth. Your generosity is legend.

And right tasty too. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: And what we don't eat we'll use to make some vodka. POSEDRAWSKI and SKOLL!!!!!

http://www.space.com/8240-nasa-asteroid-mission-save-planet.html

justjean
11-26-2014, 03:59 AM
Why thank ye kindly, JustJean! Right cordial of ye. Mr Ploos has delivered a spud so big that Obama plans to land the shuttle on it in 2025. I feel the scales are balanced. Help yourself. There's plenty for all. And help yourself to some gravy as well.

Thanks DA that's my favorite food , do you think that might be my Irish side shining though :)

eighty+
11-26-2014, 07:47 AM
Jean yeah SLAINTE SLAINTE SLAINTE :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
11-26-2014, 11:25 AM
Jean Mac Hi you two When you've fihished fighting over the Spud give a thought

To Van Gogh's Potatoe Eater's and give them a share ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI

sorry its not Spender its Spencer ok

justjean
11-26-2014, 03:48 PM
Hey this guy looks terrific altho he might consider not visiting the tanning salon for awhile :D

eighty+
11-26-2014, 09:42 PM
Jean. Mad dogs of English men. Out in the noonday. Sun. :eek:;):D:D:D:D:D. SLAINTE

eighty+
11-27-2014, 06:38 AM
Hi I can see I was awake at 7.45 ansering Jean about the red indien but went to sleep and just starting to come too
at 5.30pm a long sleep :confused::D ow yeah itried to do a face on the IPad useing thr full screen so i wodering
how it would look when posted :eek::eek::eek::D:D CIAO POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-27-2014, 06:42 AM
yeah better then I thought it would look :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

AndreaMG
11-27-2014, 07:07 AM
Page 888 so 888 congrats for your works here :cool:

copespeak
11-27-2014, 10:15 AM
Excellent work Eighty! :) :) :)

eighty+
11-27-2014, 10:41 AM
Hi Robbie Thank you and what did you think of your Flake Robbie?? aussie Slang ;););) :D:D:D

Thanks Andy CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS from a Blue Heathen ;) ;);):D:D:D

two U both POZDRAWSKI

justjean
11-27-2014, 12:56 PM
80+ that's two lovely ladies that you have here :)

eighty+
11-27-2014, 04:12 PM
Yes Jean but The last is like a breath of spring who's burst onto our Tv screens

Dr Lucy Worsley ok CIAO KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

Enug
11-27-2014, 05:18 PM
I recognised her Mr.Ploo - a good likeness - we occasionally get her programmes over here.

D Akey
11-27-2014, 07:37 PM
I never get her programs but I looked her up. You did her credit Mr Ploos! Sweet pic.

Got three 8s showing from your page number. . . Strong hand. . . I got nuffink. . . I fold. :o:rolleyes::eek::p;):confused::(:rolleyes::eek::) :):):):)

POSEDRAWSKI y Vaya con Dios, ye BlueMan Heathen!

eighty+
11-28-2014, 02:11 AM
hi had a go at Caesar's Rubber man it was a good Pratice Thanks Caesar ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO Ivaya con Dios from the Blue heathen :p

kenmo
11-28-2014, 02:42 AM
Great posts eighty+!!!!

eighty+
11-28-2014, 04:03 AM
Hi June pleased that you knew her we will seeing a lot more of her a most unusal Package

Hi Cap'n Mac do I get a jackpot with 3 eights ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D :confused:

Hi Ken Thank you

D Akey
11-28-2014, 08:57 AM
hi had a go at Caesar's Rubber man it was a good Pratice Thanks Caesar ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO Ivaya con Dios from the Blue heathen :p

Phew! What a relief. . . (that's relief sculpture humor, lad)

Nice dimension.

POSEDRAWSKIS! y Vaya con BlueMan ArtRage.

D Akey
11-28-2014, 09:01 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac do I get a jackpot with 3 eights ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D :confused:

I don't quite understand why they call it a JACKpot when in fact you get it with 3 eights. . . Shouldn't that be an eight pot?

Well this Renaissance head looks a heck of a lot like my sister-in-law, except for the thick neck and adam's apple. Nice drawing.

eighty+
11-28-2014, 02:03 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac sorry it took so long but I had a cat-nap of 6 hours ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-28-2014, 07:58 PM
Ok Who's for coffee then :) :) :) :cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
11-29-2014, 03:03 AM
Dear Mc80, You are doing incredible deeds indeed! Rubber face was so perfectly replicated that I could hardly decide it was Yours or the original one and the lady and Raphael's portraits grace speak for You. :eek::cool:;) Now I wonder if the Nighthawks image is Yours or Hopper's one. :rolleyes::confused:Time to raise the signboard: APPLAUSE! :D

eighty+
11-29-2014, 05:10 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yeah Rubber face took me on another learning Curve Thanks

as for Raphael like Mac said one hell of a neck I thought maybe Raphael had been at the Bino when

He done his self portrait:D:D as for the coffee bar I didn't know it was a Hopper was going to try one

but I must have clicked the wrong button as it come up with trace so I quickly rubbed over it and as it

was late asked anybody for Coffee but looking at it must have been in the Thirties when the bloke's

wore trilby's apart from the worker's who were in flat Cap's ;) :D:D:D:D STATTE BBUONO..Si..Si

justjean
11-29-2014, 05:13 AM
All looking good and now I know trilbys are what we call fedoras :)

eighty+
11-29-2014, 05:25 AM
Hi Jean Yeah:D:D Fedoras I wonder were that name come from anyway it the baseball cap now

mainly with the peak at the back to show your with it ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

Enug
11-29-2014, 06:10 PM
Lots of 8's - I see Jean was No.8888.

eighty+
11-29-2014, 06:39 PM
Hi. June. Not sleeping to good at night. As I seem to sleep during the day. Did nuffing all day Yesturday which isn't. Good. the legs. Are Tingling feel so hot. But not swelling any more then usal I'll have to try to get out eve! If I hobble it might do the legs some good. Does Jean win a prize for getting 4 eights ???
Ok. June. Ciao. Have a good day. KIA ORA. Weather. Rain. But still. Mild for the time of the year OK

D Akey
11-30-2014, 12:44 AM
Hi. June. Not sleeping to good at night. As I seem to sleep during the day. Did nuffing all day Yesturday which isn't. Good. the legs. Are Tingling feel so hot. But not swelling any more then usal I'll have to try to get out eve! If I hobble it might do the legs some good.

Right! Off yer keester, young man. So long as ye can stay balanced. And if ye can't, get a walker. No shame in it and it gets the juices flowing. Go man go!!!!!!

Does Jean win a prize for getting 4 eights ???

Of course she does! So pay her, Mr Ploos. Four of a kind takes it. Well done JustJean!!!!!! Don't let Mr Ploos weasel out on ye. At least make em fetch ye a beer. Go JustJean go! Teach him how easy he's got it not needing snow shoes. The worst he's got to deal with are wellies. Silly walks is what's called for to get in fighting trim, I reckon.

Enug
11-30-2014, 03:01 AM
Sorry to hear about the sleep and leg problems Mr.Ploos - I echo Mr.Akey - try and get a little exercise - especially if the weather isn't too bad at the moment. We're getting it hot this weekend - mid 30'sC. Just planted some petunias so have to keep them watered.:)

eighty+
11-30-2014, 03:12 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks for your Kine'd thoughts :( ;) :D yes a walker might be the answer if its what you think
it is a tubebular contraption on wheels with brakes to stop you if you get into a gallop :D:D I'll have to go on
Google to see whats on offer OK CIAO IVAYA CON POZDRAWSKI :p :p :p

eighty+
11-30-2014, 06:12 AM
Hi June Thanks yes I'm afraid the garden since I lost the wife has overgrown as it was her pride and joy

I was just the dogsbody for carrying sweeping and cleaning up while she done the planting :):):) yes I

was well Trained and Happy ok

Hi Cap'n Mac been to google and looked at the walker's but i was in Yankieland so will try again in the

United Kingdom :D:D:D ok

had another look at Hooper's Coffee bar :eek: but being lazy skipped the thought of painting it

and tried a touch up instead ok but don't think you'll will notice ok to U Both CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

Plus 2 POZDRAWSKI :cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
11-30-2014, 08:11 AM
Good on ye matey! There is also another option, considering you're wanting to deal locally, if they got Occupational Therapists around they might be able to procure one for you considering it's a necessity at this point. Don't know what kind of a queue they got over there for national health.

Anyway, I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL. Just a friend. ALWAYS talk to a professional when starting something new. But here's a small thing on YouTube to help get some circulation happening. Over here, they have what they call "Home Health Care", where they send out people to homes where they can assess their situation. You may want to look into that as well. But look at this for perhaps a couple ideas how one can get some circulation going while seated. But play it smart lad. This is just for you to look at for ideas.

Be well, Mr Ploos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BcPHWGQO44

By the way, that copy of Hopper's Nighthawks of the Diner is brilliant -- uncanny really how close it is. I always liked that one as I spent much of my awake time in the night time and I was no stranger to this kind of scenario, although it was more like coffee shops that were open late at night around here.

justjean
11-30-2014, 06:14 PM
Hope your feeling better and please take care of yourself 80+ :)

eighty+
12-01-2014, 07:31 AM
Hi Jean Thanks I'm not I'll just my age seem to be droping of to sleep at any given moment which is not so good , the legs well the doc has given me pills to stop them swelling but I think the problem is sitting painting as I'm not useng the legs Mac sent me in that last link a video
showing some exercise for oldies for their Legs so if I do them it might Help ok Jean Ciao KIA ORA IVAYA CON DIOS

Hi Cap'n Mac You Sopey Bugger that was the orignal Nighthawk all I done was to darken the darks of all the shops in the background
so the couple stood out and a general Touch up all round OK Thanks For the Link I did have Go at the Exercise to day now I
feel knackerd :D:D:D:cool::cool::cool:

stevemawmv
12-01-2014, 07:50 AM
Hello Eighty....
Hoping as well that your feeling a bit better friend...
Here's something that might give you a laugh, it's a picture from a mysterious English street artist
thinking about Hopper's Nighthawks painting, it had no caption...but one can only imagine
what's the punch line?
http://www.jackpopeweb.com/2banksyslid/images/nighthawks_jpg.jpg
You take care,
Steve

eighty+
12-01-2014, 08:06 AM
Hi Steve thats Fantastic did you do it ??? if not where did U see it

stevemawmv
12-01-2014, 08:14 AM
I Like the Lucian Freud starter...
Take care....
Steve

stevemawmv
12-01-2014, 08:16 AM
Hi Steve thats Fantastic did you do it ??? if not where did U see ithttp://www.jackpopeweb.com/2banksyslid/images/nighthawks_jpg.jpg
Not me, an English street graffiti artist going by the name "Banksy"....
Here's a link to some of his art.
https://www.google.com/search?q=banksy+images&biw=2021&bih=1014&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=UV17VPr9LcGzoQSnzoCgBQ&sqi=2&ved=0CB0QsAQ&dpr=0.95
Take care....
Steve

Caesar
12-01-2014, 11:28 PM
I like Hopper, I like Banksy, but I would like You to give a go to Hopper too. I'm sure You would do an amazing job!

eighty+
12-02-2014, 02:13 AM
Hi Steve thanks for the Bansky Link heard alot about him lately as he done one on a door and as his work is fetching
good price'es the one on the door has dissapeared :D:D:D
yes looking at his work you can see he's had time at a art colledge:):):)

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One thanks yes I did look at the
nighthawks but felt lazy so just done a touch up then Steve
showed me what Banksy had done so I've had a quick go at a
banksy ok I don't think He's a JUV suporter do you ;);) ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
12-02-2014, 05:13 AM
HI Freud Finished ok but I didn't relize is picture I've done is not the full picture trust me

to get the wrong one ;) ;):D :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
12-02-2014, 01:17 PM
Hi A Master starter no ! ok CIAO KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

Enug
12-02-2014, 02:28 PM
Looking good Mr. Ploos - his outfit is looking very sharp.

eighty+
12-02-2014, 03:31 PM
Hi June yeah he must have been a sharp dresser in his hay days Ciao KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
12-02-2014, 11:48 PM
New wonders from You, old baby! :eek::cool: Fine new additions, but what are you doing wearing only Your national pants in front of Phyllies' then? People inside look quite interested, so I guess You're dancing a gigue (or jig?) in the external cold weather singing "Look at my Hopper!" and hoping that someone will take You a good Scotch bottle! LOL :o:p;)

AndreaMG
12-03-2014, 02:49 AM
Hope your legs are better KIA ORA from Italy :cool:... And do not forget to STATTE BBUONO

eighty+
12-03-2014, 05:26 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yeah I tried I even sang Three Coins in a fountain thinking they might get the

Idea you now what I mean Arry Nudge Nudge wink wink:):)all I got was a Plastic Disc:eek::eek:

Hi Ombre of Torino Its about time you got Gorgeous Gertie tied down after all you've been courting

her for a long time I think you must be able to paint her in your Sleep :confused: ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D

to you both CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO Si SI

D Akey
12-03-2014, 11:12 AM
Hahahah!!!!!!!
As Rene Magritte would paint: C'est ne une ooligan!

I love your piece, Nighthawks an' the Hooligan.

And therein lies the challenge for those trying to sober up after a night doon tha poob, having supported the wrong club, oh aye.

A fine stroke o' genius, Mr Ploos. Ye did ol' Hopper one better, ye done. Woke that lot out of their state of catatonia. Give em soomthin' ta talk aboot.

Good stoof all round, lad!!!!!! Keep 'em coomin', there's a fiver in it fer ye. . .

eighty+
12-03-2014, 12:16 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac Yeah Those bugger's turn up everywhere ;) ;) :confused: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO

no I didn't forget it POZDRAWSKI :p:p:p

Caesar
12-03-2014, 11:00 PM
Always a pleasure to walk along Your gallery as a true entertainment park. I think You're a genuine, endowed genius behind your modest, humble approach to any challenging visual adventure among the great masters of any age! Take care, there's no double to your personality! CIAO!

eighty+
12-04-2014, 05:32 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Ok as your twisting my arm yes JUV a are a great team after Bayen Munich

and Wenger's team Arsenal ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO Si..Si

D Akey
12-04-2014, 05:36 AM
So is Arsenal your local team, Mr Ploos? Or do you follow them because of the coach or one or two of the players or because they tend to win and you like to watch excellent performances?

Anyway, nice painting, laddie. Looks a right pleasant place to be.

How are the legs doing? Keep moving them aboot.

eighty+
12-04-2014, 08:19 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Nah Brighton is my local team but I gave up on them 70 years ago :D I like Arsenal because the Coach Wenger a frenchman showed us how

football should be played in his first few years at Arsenal but they kept selling his best player's but at the moment the best Team is Bayen Munich as they the

two best Winger's Ribery on the left who takes no prisoniers and Robbin the player of the century on the right wing ok now U know :D:D:D:D CIAO POZDRAWSKI

pat1940
12-04-2014, 11:55 AM
Hello my dear eighty, see you have been busy with that great talent of yours, and how have you been, hope very well, will be peaking in again soon, must go to Canada again, mother-in-law very frail, stop eating and very depressed so we expect it wont be much longer for our dear mom

eighty+
12-04-2014, 12:19 PM
Hi pat. Is she older then me.? But if you say she 's stopped eating it looks like she thinking.

Enough is enough. But we all have to get. There. So don't get upset It's just the life we signed up for.

Ok IVAYA CON. DIOS. CIAO

eighty+
12-04-2014, 03:45 PM
Hi Was going to Have a early night but Corot said no chance get drawing so here i 'm at nearly 2.oc am just about to fall into bed Cala Nita POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
12-04-2014, 10:15 PM
Ah,ah ;):o... Juve should certainly bow in front of Bayern in these days (also considering their turnover more than three times that of my team) and presumably in front of Real Madrid, Barcelona and maybe Chelsea and their investments too, but we may leave out reverence in front of Arsenal and any other team, I believe, checking directly on the soccer pitch. In any case, soccer is a quite weird and unique sport where even the most likely winner may always lose and, like last year, Atletico Madrid may play a Champions League final and risk to win it up to few minutes from the end ....
Nice new additions, BTW!

eighty+
12-04-2014, 11:38 PM
Hael O Caesar O Mighty One yeah It looks as if Bayen will take top honours and I still think Robbin is the Player of Century when he first come to Chelsea

he was unstoppable I missed out when he got injured and Chelsea thought he was Finished :):) It would have paid them to have said have a year on Full pay go
home and come back when your fit ok CiAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO..Si......Si and as your a Juve Suporter I'll give U 2 POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
12-05-2014, 05:13 AM
Marvellous Venice painting, dear mate! You honour Your great fellow countryman Turner with Your wonderful style and subject! Bravissimo!

eighty+
12-05-2014, 05:31 AM
Hi Caesar I Thought it was a J.B.M. Corot
:confused::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO

D Akey
12-05-2014, 06:47 AM
Nice and soggy, Mr Ploos. Need particularly high wellies to walk your dog in this neighborhood.

POSEDRAWSKI!!!!!! y Vaya Con Wellies, laddie. . . :rolleyes:;):D:D:D:D:D:p

eighty+
12-05-2014, 08:19 AM
Hi Cap'm Mac ok so thats were the dog Paddle started CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS POZDRAWSKI

copespeak
12-05-2014, 10:13 AM
A lovely trip to Venice Eighty! It's very well done. :) :)

eighty+
12-05-2014, 12:40 PM
Hi Robbie thanks. I have. Normaly kept away from J B M Corot. As I had it fixed in my mind he only done
country Wood scenes but when I done his portrait I look at his stuff. I bit the bullet and picked out one.
I thought was well beyond me to force myself To do or die :D. Ok I must admit I did enjoy it. Even thou I
Would like it to have been better. Then I spotted his Venice which I thought was more up my street No leaves :D. I' pleased you think it's passable as you have a good eye I have looked a your conte dog and look and found I have a brand new packet of ten contes ok so I,m not sure wether I've done a save as. Or not if I haven't then I will do so ok I haven't used pastel's for a long time I was hoping Andy. Would go on pastill but he seems to have gone quiet on that front. Ok Robbie sorry if I've bored the pants off You
CIAO. IVAYA. CON. DIOS. KIA ORA. POZDRAWSKI

Enug
12-05-2014, 02:31 PM
CIAO. IVAYA. CON. DIOS. KIA ORA. POZDRAWSKI

Mr. Ploos, a new one to add to the list of farewells for us Aussies - HOO ROO!

eighty+
12-05-2014, 03:25 PM
Fair dinkum. Sheila Hoo roo. ;) ;). :cool::cool::cool::cool:

copespeak
12-05-2014, 05:57 PM
Nort boring at all Eighty! I've enjoyed the chat. :) :) :) Hoo Roo!!

Caesar
12-05-2014, 10:41 PM
From bus sketches to gondola sketches ... with just the same mastery!

eighty+
12-05-2014, 11:09 PM
Hi Robbie Thanks yeah U do tend to ramble when old ?? Who's old I'm only in my 86th year young :D:D

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks ok I'm up early most unuseal for me your kind words will help me get threw the day

To U Both Kangeroo tails a wagging Hoo Roo................ plus POZDRAWSKI :cool::cool:

eighty+
12-06-2014, 12:04 AM
Hey hey Ho the Pike a riseing quick a 3nin flash wite wax and chalk CIAO

D Akey
12-06-2014, 09:04 AM
Sobriety test for the poochie? "Right then. 'Ow many fingers I got 'eld up? Your breath is suspicious. . . Phew! Smells fermented alright. It's a mystery 'ow can yer even stand. . . Right. It's the dog 'ouse fer yew, boy-o. Cool yer paws for the night."

eighty+
12-06-2014, 03:35 PM
Blimey Cap'n Mac when U clime down their chimney You'll have the whole house in a uproar with the Kids

all Screaming ok so stay up the Pole and just use Google ok U know it makes Sence as I nearly fell off

My stool at just a glimps out the corner of the left eye as the right eye had gone to sleep ok ;););):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO and remember the old saying IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO

eighty+
12-06-2014, 07:50 PM
Hi Had to go out Friday and as my toe nails have grown like Talons After a few hours I was in Agony and was

hobblin along lucky i had taken my walking stick otherwise I would have come to a dead halt when I got home and

taken my Shoes off I felt so Knackerd that I sat in The armchair and dosed off when I come too I looked in

the Wacom and got the fright of my life Cap'n Mac Dressed as father Christmas not a sight to be seen then is it

thank goodness its only once a Year after that shock I felt Tired so went and layed on the Bed I then woke

in the early hours on Saturday had a quick wash and a glass of wine look for Robbies Puppy which tried to draw

ok I got in a Hell of a state any way if you stand back 6 pace'es it don't look to bad I don't know what Robbie

will say just as likely say Mien Gott Pluus Vat ich Dass ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D HOO ROO

eighty+
12-07-2014, 08:46 AM
Hi I looked at Robbies Puppy Blimey I did tell im not to sit out in the Moon now he's got Moon burn poor bugger

ok I'll try and sort him out if my eye's will let me I think I should have worn moongoggles but too late ok

let see if he looks any better or are my eye's still shot to hell ok finger's crossed :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
12-07-2014, 12:10 PM
just a bit of practise ok CIAO POZDAWSKI

D Akey
12-07-2014, 03:59 PM
Did no mean t'scare ye, laddie buck. I thought an opportunity ta paint meself oop in tha colors o' tha blue pagan on a' fool moon would be within yer kin -- ye know, with windy kilt an' all tha airy insultation below tha Charles Dickens line.

Actually, it be an avatar what I concocted years back and did no' roll it outta mothballs 'till now. Sort of the Ghost o' Christmas Past, ye might say. Ye knows what they say about fashions goin' in and outta . . . well fashion. So now the were-Santa be all the ArtRage once agin'.

So join me, if ye will in a seasonal moor howl (please turn to page 236). . .

AaaaWWWOOOOooooooooooo o o o little town o' Brighton Beach,
By channel shore we howl. . .
Podrawski hoo roo con Dios,
Now pass us o'er some Ciao. . .

Sorry Mr Ploos. . . there was a splotch on page 236 and I couldn't make out all the lyrics.

Oh, and those are right fine drawin's. . . there's a good doggie.

justjean
12-07-2014, 05:20 PM
That doggie is a majestic beast indeed :)

eighty+
12-08-2014, 01:41 AM
Hi Jean Yeah he Bit a few times just to let me know who's Boss ok :eek: ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

AndreaMG
12-08-2014, 09:12 AM
I see you're in Africa, nice one! Ciao from Torino and ¡Vaya con Dios! :cool:

eighty+
12-08-2014, 10:39 AM
Hi Andy I Did Dive Down to WIP to see what you and steve were up to a lot was to higk tec for this old sod but I did

find out there's such a thing as 3 Pencil shaders which are not as feice asthe hard blender ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
12-09-2014, 10:59 PM
Hi a visit to Waheednasir's Cave's a short visit onlly I hope :eek:

............. ok jim only Bats come on in............ok boy's don't get excited just stay calm to they are all in

remember the plan keep cool ok yeah we are all fed up with Fried bat's and a change of menu will do us

all good so keep calm :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Caesar
12-09-2014, 11:39 PM
You are incredible, Mr. Ploos! Any visual stimulation and painting is wonderfully re-elaborated by Your lively and curious mind into some fun or interesting and original composition.

eighty+
12-10-2014, 10:03 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Sorry I've been in the doldrums haven't felt like painting I think its just beginning to move

over to the north sea ;) :D ok as I feel ok this morning so had a go at Ethan for a Freind CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si

POZDRAWSKI :p

Enug
12-11-2014, 01:46 AM
The baby picture looks great - looking forward to the finished painting. Sorry about those doldrums - hope they've moved on.:)

justjean
12-11-2014, 02:14 AM
Ethan is a cute wee fellow , shake off those doldrums 80+ , I don't sleep well, not enough exercise so went out and pushed some snow off the porch and then got yelled at by my son, he seems to think I'm to old to be doing that :D

Caesar
12-11-2014, 02:54 AM
Ethan's drawing is great, so I bet You'll get a gorgeous finished painting as well!

eighty+
12-12-2014, 11:41 PM
Hi sorry still haven't not finished Ethan as health wise more or less ok but otherwise still in the ever glades :eek:

Jean June its ok for U youngster's and And Caesar all out in the noon day Sun Whilst I'm trying to understand and

get to grips with Sticker's Mon dieu so after a couple of hours and Feeling brain dead gave up and went and pinched

Steve's Daughter where he had blocked in with paint so I could try The three Pencil Shader's which i found better then

the hard wet blender

eighty+
12-13-2014, 01:09 AM
hi sorry went for my cornflakes when i got back it was been posted ??? ok lost track what I was rabbiten on
about ok i found steve's daughter the one tried the pencil shader's on ok CIAO KIA ORA IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
12-13-2014, 01:04 PM
Hi Ethan FINN ok sorry should have finished him yesturday but went to sleep CIAO KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
12-14-2014, 10:02 PM
The babe is looking good. And so is the baby.

The brunette, I think, is one of Steve's love goddesses, a robot from the movie BladeRunner who I think he's fallen for. . . at least as she appeared in that movie. And who can blame him.

From the looks of it, you have a bit of a hankering for her yerself, lad. Ye got the knack, as it were.

And of course the wee Ethan is really a good portrait. Hope they loved it, as they should do.

Go Mr Ploos Go!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):)

eighty+
12-14-2014, 11:18 PM
Hi cap'n Mac. You soppy bugger As far I know. She's Steve's Daughter who I pinched his first original
Blocked painting one. For pratice with the pencil shaders as I had only just found. On listening to Andy
And Steve yacking. Ok. Afraid I haven't done much in this last few days. As seemed to be mainly sleeping
Maybe. I 'm getting old. And past it. Ok. I hope the mud slides wer'nt near you. There's going to be a
Lot of problems now the icecaps are melting with the sea reclaiming the land maybe we should start
Building Ark's. ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D. CIAO. IVAYA. CON. DIOS. POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
12-15-2014, 10:36 PM
You accomplished all You started very well! I raise my hat!

eighty+
12-16-2014, 03:35 AM
Hail O Caesar O mighty One Thank you and I raise My hat to you and whishing you and Family a happy Christmas and New year CIAO STATTE BBUONO IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
12-17-2014, 01:08 AM
hi managed a few bus Sketch'es Yesturday as went into the big town it was packed had to keep waving my stick in the air so they could see me ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ok Happy Christmas to the artrage team and to all members old and new mr ploos CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS STATTE BBUONO Si Si ...SLAINTE...KIA ORA .. POZDRAWSKI

AndreaMG
12-17-2014, 01:12 AM
Happy Christmas to you as wall Mr Ploos. Since yesterday I watcheD STAR WARS: May the force be with you, my friend :cool:

eighty+
12-17-2014, 06:57 AM
hi ANDY Happy Christmas and new year to you and may the force be with as well

;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO STATTE BBUONO..SI ...Si IVAYA CON DIOS

eighty+
12-18-2014, 07:42 AM
Hi Well I Had to try to do something to day ok I also tried to upgrade now I've lost my artrage 4.3 and 4.5 never turned up :confused::confused::confused:

eighty+
12-18-2014, 08:40 AM
hi upgrade is ok it had gone from the task-bar but found and put it back :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
12-18-2014, 11:13 AM
Mighty nice, there Mr Ploos. But shouldn't you put up the Christmas lights on it for a night time shot? 'Tis the season to string popcorn or something. . .

Always good with the location stuff laddie. Yer a right fine hall decker as the season calls for. Also like the head sketches. Looks like you put your hand in again. Letting the tele take you on a bus trip, or did ye actually brave the real one? Has the look of the ones done on the boos.

Well season's greetings to ye, my good sir, and wishing you all the best of health and energy and lots of art for the coming year. You've certainly been on a whirlwind tour of styles, sort of like Europe in 7 days. zzzoooOOOOOOOooooommmmm!!!!!!!! Now it's about extending your tour all throughout. Great sharing the adventure with ye! Oh aye. . .

Pozdrawski! ¡Vaya con autobus! Holiday Greetings! Cheers, Skol and Ciao! and STATTE BBUONO :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
12-18-2014, 01:02 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac thanks and Happy Christmas and New year to you sorry I've Been so slugish

lately i normaly do one a day but this last week its been where i haven't felt like it ok is there

an artist block not that I could myself a Artist just an old bodger ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS KIA ORA...SLAINTE...STATTE BBUONO ...SHENTI Jainkang

POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
12-18-2014, 10:25 PM
I particularly like the geometries You emphasized on the mill landscape, with colors vaguely reminding den Blau Reiter style ...

Enug
12-19-2014, 02:16 AM
You did a great job on the Mill Mr.Ploos - even got the wheel in perspective.:p The sky reflection in the water looks very believable.

eighty+
12-19-2014, 02:58 AM
Hi June thanks I only done it as I thought you had missed a trick not showing the water

reflections but overall I'm not keen on it looks too sharp like a new build if you follow what I

mean ok CIAO Happy Christmas and New Year in the hot Sun :D:D:D

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks for the Blua reiter lots of absract and colour CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
12-19-2014, 06:14 AM
Hi Kardinsky S/P ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI

AndreaMG
12-19-2014, 09:57 AM
I particularly like the geometries You emphasized on the mill landscape, with colors vaguely reminding den Blau Reiter style ...

I like it a lot as well, it's got a very modern clean look to it! Ciao and May the Force be with you, Dear Mr. Ploos :cool:

eighty+
12-19-2014, 12:06 PM
Hi. Andy. i like your google statement congrats. I think it will work for you In the new year.

Ciao. iVAYA. Con. GOOGLE. STATTE. BBUONO......Si...........Si

eighty+
12-20-2014, 03:46 AM
Hi ok Kandinsky done now back to his maid CIAO POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
12-20-2014, 04:56 AM
Awesome tribute to Kandinsky, Mr Ploos. Another stop on the Ploos Boos, oh aye. And he looks a right respectable rider, as if he's commuting to work getting visual ideas of his own. Go man go!!!!!!!! Excellent. Also liked the look of the mill. Whether it has the look of the photo or not, it's one artist's interpretation. And in your interpretation, it's largely about the shapes. That's having something to say in your visuals alright. The geometry of it is a key feature. Good one. Why, if I were a barbershop quartet, why I'd sing most sharp, seeing this. . .

Doon bae the ooool' mell streeeem. . .
Doon bae the ooool' mell eestreem. . .
Doon bae the ooool' mell streeeem. . .
Doon bae the ooool' mell streem. . .

:):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):)

eighty+
12-20-2014, 06:36 AM
Blimey Cap'n Mac You sounded just like Bing your wasted up on the hills you should be down in the nightclubs earning

the golden dollar's so when you retire you can dance the light fantstic around the globe only whish I could see yuh

but I see the sand is running out I did bung the reaper who turned it once but inflation has put it out of my reach now

I did think of starting a chariety to save oldies only three pounds a month plus you don't have to show where the

money has gone ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI

stevemawmv
12-20-2014, 05:58 PM
Hello Eighty...Good and fun stuff I've seen while catchin' up on your thread since I last visited....fantastic job on my girl, I like the soft effect you did on it!
'Kandinsky'....He's also a favorite of mine, I've got about ten of his pieces as screensavers....Sorry I haven't visited in awhile, been a tough month!
I want to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays friend....and I' am looking forward to more painting from you in the coming new year!
Take care,
Steve

eighty+
12-21-2014, 12:39 AM
Hi Steve and a happy Christmas and New Year to you and your family , yeah your lastest work is driving me to despair:eek:

and your Girl you had done it all all I did was to use the pencil blenders which I didn't no I had was only when I'd crept

down into the Art projects where you and Andy were yacking hi tec stuff which flew over my head but some where

one of you said Pencil blenders so in great excitement I shot back upstairs grabbed you girl on route nowing you had

left her with paint all over her face so I used the pencil Blender's for the 1st time I was pleased with the result so now I

use them most of the time Thanks to you and Andy ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI :p :p

kenmo
12-21-2014, 07:10 AM
Merry Christmas to you my friend Eighty+. You certainly keep me entertained, enlightened and educated with your most welcomed posts....

Cheers my friend, all the best to you & yours...

Ken in Canada:cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
12-21-2014, 09:12 AM
She looks a right individual coming to life. Well done Mr Ploos! :):):):):)

Keep Posing yer Drawskis! And Vayan yer Con Dios!

eighty+
12-21-2014, 02:23 PM
Hi Ken Thanks I like your snowman sorry I didn't post was in a hurry football :D:D:D Happy Christmas and New Year

Ken and dad CIAO POZDRAWSKI

Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks yes feeling more like painting now the cloud has lifted ok don't drink to much over Christmas

;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ok have a POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
12-22-2014, 05:18 AM
Hi yuh win some and yuh lose some CIAO POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
12-22-2014, 07:26 AM
Well, very happy to hear you are feeling better. There was a bug going around out here that had me down for a while as well. But I'm back in the saddle too, ridin' the range, Pard. <in John Wayne voice> And a Yippie-yay-oh to you, Kaiyay.

eighty+
12-22-2014, 01:46 PM
hi Cap'n Mac Thanks I must admit I did fall asleep this afternoon come to about 9oc pm had a go another Johann Zoffany ok

CIAO POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
12-22-2014, 10:21 PM
Nice new additions, but what are You doing with Your buddy in Your alchemist laboratory?:o;)

eighty+
12-22-2014, 11:38 PM
Hael O Caesar O Mighty One surprised to see you thought you'd be to busy in Rome with all Christmas Tourist whish I was one of

them it wouuld just suit me a month in Rome but I don't think there's enough in my Piggy bank bad enough in Brighton that

chappie is the King's Optician bye the way ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO IVAYA CON DIOS Si Si POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
12-23-2014, 01:03 AM
Hi Quick STARTER Johann Koffany Queen Charlotte 1775 CIAO POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
12-23-2014, 03:16 AM
A Ros'e a quick try Food Time CIAO POZDRAWSKI

justjean
12-23-2014, 10:04 PM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year , 80+, looking forward to seeing all your great creations in the new year :)

D Akey
12-24-2014, 01:19 AM
Covering the waterfront, I see, Mr Ploos. Wouldn't you just love to have a studio like that? I can't wait to get my wood carving going. So many things on my plate presently though. But I've been chomping at the bit to get it going. New Years' resolution number x. . . the unknown integer. . . hope it's soon in the queue though.

Nice work lad! Now fit that nose ta the grindwheel, an' steady as ye go. . .

!Posdrawsvaya con dios! And all the best to you! :):):):):)

eighty+
12-24-2014, 03:16 PM
Thanks Jean Sorry I'm late but was stuck with the Opticien :(:(:( Ok Jean Happy Christmas and New Year to you and Family

don't drink to much Christmas Spirit ;);) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D SLAINTE CIAO hope the Weather s better for you in CUnukland;):D:D:D:D

Hi Cap'n Mac yeah it would be ok for wood-carving always had a hankering to have a go but I think I'll leave for the moment I'll

wait till I'm 95 as will have More time then but may stick to clay not so dangerous ok CIAO IVAYA CON POZDRAWSKI D:D:D:D

justjean
12-24-2014, 06:39 PM
Take care 80+ :D I have given my carving tools to a grandson what with my shaky hands I would probably carve off a finger or two

coops
12-25-2014, 01:57 AM
Well you have been a busy fellow dear Eighty and with such wonderful paintings. I hope that you are keeping well and I promise come the New Year I will call in more often. Wishing you and yours a very merry Christmas dear friend:)

eighty+
12-25-2014, 01:58 AM
Hi Jean just had my Cornflakes :D yes But was thinking of carving with a Chain-saw where its more I'm thinking of my Legs not the

odd finger :D:D:D:D its still sunny and mild to day hope it stays to April :cool::cool: CIAO Jean IVAYA CON DIOS SLAINTE

eighty+
12-25-2014, 06:38 AM
hi Madam Katie Keeper of the Moara and the North east Gate missing you ok Have a great Christmas and New Year with your

Family OK CIAO KIA ORA SLAINTE IVAYA CON DIOS +1 POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
12-26-2014, 06:53 AM
HI She called me back No pearls Sorry I missed them my age you know :eek: ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO ok as your twisting my arm a large congac Thanks IVAYA CON DIOS

D Akey
12-26-2014, 08:32 AM
Yeah, well, I usually reserve carving turkey with a chainsaw, but if you want to use it to cut cornflakes, so be it. Just be careful of carving oop yer sultanas, Mr Jack-o-Lumber. . . Although, now that I think of it, I think I see a swan centerpiece trying to extricate itself from that there wintery block of ice. You might take yer noisy Excalibur and give 'er a few hacks n' whacks, free 'er oop, ye might say, so as to sit wif ye for yer Christmas goose.

Nice to see you have some rather posh female company for the holidays from the looks of your painting sitters.

So it's 900 pages is it then! Extraordinary! Go Man Go!!!! Paint on MacDuff!!!!!!! Bravo!!!!!!!!!!

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡Posedrawskaya - Vaya con Cornflakes e Ciao - Slainte Bonn - Skol - Prost - Salud - All the Best - Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!

AndreaMG
12-26-2014, 08:42 AM
Merry Christmas! :cool:

eighty+
12-26-2014, 09:40 AM
hi Cap'n Mac it looks like me your on your todd i think I've got a some mince pies and christmas pud and

a bott of white as I've drank the red already to get me threw the evening had a go at a Frans Hal

with the odd glass of red trouble is when I went to google for Frans Hal After savng as is all I end up with

is a black canvas can they block it ??? ok SO in the end had to hold up the IPad So I could Copy

it ok see how it looks ??? ok the red i've just finish talking to you ok just the white gto go

Happy Christmas SKOL SALUD CHeers IVAYA CON POZDRAWSKI

Hi ANDY HAPPY CHRISTMAS To YOU ok

D Akey
12-26-2014, 10:50 AM
Well, hell, pass some over here. Plenty for a Christmas repast, me lad. I got some turkey an sausages. We could stuff the turkey with cornyflakes, just so your palette is acclimated -- less of a shock to the taste buds, Bud.

And why not, sure, invite yer mate Frans Hals. See what the ol' Dutchman can manage on yer iPad. Bet he'd go cross-eyed. So you'd have a leg up on 'im, what with your experience. :rolleyes::p

Not sure about the picture being black. Nor what kind of alien black-ops conspiracy is turning the lights out on your painting, mate. I think you need more wine. Won't necessarily fix the problem, but you won't care so much.

Cheers, me boy-o! Stay warm. :):):):):)

eighty+
12-26-2014, 02:39 PM
Hi ok fell asleep for 2 hours ;):D:D to much red :)but had another go at Frans Hal i look tomorrow to see what I've to sort out ok CIAO

copespeak
12-26-2014, 07:21 PM
All your paintings are amazing Eighty! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas! :) :) :)

eighty+
12-27-2014, 01:46 AM
Hi Robbie Thanks That was as good as a glass of Champagne ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D KIA ORA hope your feeling better now

Happy and healthy New year to you both POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
12-27-2014, 02:23 PM
Hi A bit of Fun or a Cockup ;) :D :D:D :D :D :D :D Happy New Year Rager's