PDA

View Full Version : Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

eighty+
10-18-2014, 04:25 AM
Yeah The Old Saying and Another one Hit's the Dust :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hi June Thanks but I like to Meander around in my own Time even if I do get Lost :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO

eighty+
10-18-2014, 07:35 AM
Hi Got into a state with Layer's so I've Played around with the frame as I couldn't paint SELECTION STOPS PAINTING

ok CIAO ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-18-2014, 10:31 AM
Hi John Ogden Pianist Genius on telly tonight WOW WOW WOW

D Akey
10-18-2014, 10:52 AM
He looks choost laike a cheenus of ze first order. He moost be ze legendary Irish pianist, Great Balls O'Fire. Go Boyo Go!!!!!

:p:p:p:p:):):):););););):cool::cool::cool::cool::c ool::cool::D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
10-18-2014, 11:21 AM
yeah didn't last to old age died at 53 1989 more's the pity would have toppled franz liszt as the greatest pianist

and Composer ok Ciao POZDRAWSKI

Enug
10-18-2014, 03:26 PM
Hi Got into a state with Layer's so I've Played around with the frame as I couldn't paint SELECTION STOPS PAINTING

ok CIAO ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI

Mr. Ploos, under Edit, try 'invert selection' - then you should be able to paint inside the selected area. Fun paintings.:)

eighty+
10-18-2014, 04:15 PM
Corr thanks June I'll have a try. Tomorrow when I get
Up about 12oc. ;):D:D:D:D:D. POZDRAWSKI. CIAO

D Akey
10-19-2014, 01:00 AM
yeah didn't last to old age died at 53 1989 more's the pity would have toppled franz liszt as the greatest pianist and Composer ok Ciao POZDRAWSKI

So you're saying he could have made the Liszt?

I had to do a quick search on him. Sad. Put me in mind of the movie "Shine" merely because of the mental problems and his being a genius pianist.

Draw, Pose, See. :rolleyes:

eighty+
10-19-2014, 01:24 AM
yeah Cap'n Mac it don't always pay to be a Genuis :confused::confused::confused::confused: Are Well I'm going with

Kathrine to Dine at the Ritz today :) so there go'es my week's Pocket Money :(:( yeah its the small things in

Life that keep us Happy don't you agree ;);) :D :D :D CIAO POZDRAWSKI

Enug
10-19-2014, 01:35 AM
Good afternoon Mr. Ploos - so you are out of bed - I'm just going to hit the sack. Good night! :D:D

eighty+
10-19-2014, 01:52 AM
Hi June as they say in Greek Cala nita if my memory is still with Me ;););) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

waheednasir
10-19-2014, 01:58 AM
Good going eighty+. the blue and white still life with petals look really fine. And thanks for the coffee. me to go for less sugar..:).

all the best with the next one.

eighty+
10-19-2014, 07:11 AM
Thanks Waheed ok no sugar good as I've run out and wasn't going to get anymore this last one has made me

sweat taken me a 8 hour's and not being any good witl layer's so tried the selection tool useing as a sq for the

building done about a quarter thought I'd try the Elastic band tool the one that wont let go done few more then

went Free hand Quicker but more wobble also have trouble when trying to use Black which I would have liked

To darken the building nearer the Sun but thanks Again Waheed as it forced me use tools even thou I

Haven't a Clue ;) ;) :D:D :D :D :D :D :D CAIO POZDRAWSKI AS you can see I run out of Paper

eighty+
10-19-2014, 08:10 AM
Hi had to go back and merge the Layer's so I could put the Lights on as its getting dark now the golden ball

has gone to the Udder side aussieland !!! ;) ;) :D :D:D :D :D CIAO POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-19-2014, 10:37 AM
Ok at the Ritz With Kathrine :cool::cool::cool: CIAO POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
10-19-2014, 11:01 AM
Ok at the Ritz With Kathrine :cool::cool::cool: CIAO POZDRAWSKI

Who, pray, is Katherine?

Well, whatever, she looks rather pleased that all's right with the world. The doorman is probably wondering when he'll be getting off for the night.

Nice painting stuff all around, Mr Ploos. :):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
10-19-2014, 12:13 PM
Yeah great excitement Cap'n Mac as we think we hit a new Vein :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: POZDRAWSKI

drawski

eighty+
10-19-2014, 01:40 PM
hi Crushing by Waheednasir my Copy Starter No 1 ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
10-20-2014, 01:16 AM
What a wonderful cityscape! Everything's interesting anyway.

eighty+
10-20-2014, 01:47 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yeah I've just Risen ok yeah it looks like they are in for a Storm at the City I 've only got away in time but Lulu don't look to happy this morning does she !!

;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO STATTE BBUONO........Si..............................Si

Alexandra
10-20-2014, 02:11 AM
Great additions, Eighty! Love them all. Cheers!

eighty+
10-20-2014, 03:08 AM
Hi Sandy Thanks Would you Like this Dance! ??

My Homage to the Rubber band Selection Club ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-20-2014, 05:32 AM
Hi Raynorwood would be good to see you back ??? as you where Brlliant at Constuctive Criticism Regards E+

D Akey
10-20-2014, 06:15 PM
Now they gotta cut loose. . . footloose. . . kick off your Sunday shoes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyD8BxoB2To

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:GO MR PLOOS GO!!!!!!!!!!! Dancing on the page with lots of stylus. ;):D:D:D:D

eighty+
10-21-2014, 01:11 AM
Hi. Cap'n. Mac. Amazing dance'es. I don't think even if I was in my prime could I Dance like that

How times. Have changed. Was watching on TV. Blokes on moter bikes shooting up ramps up about

40ft. In the air doing double fiips. Crazy stuff. Ok CIAO. POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
10-21-2014, 02:25 AM
What a drawing! The singing beauty looks somehow better tempered and more pretty than Lulu with her disgusted mood, I'd say! ;)

Alexandra
10-21-2014, 09:03 AM
I would, and thank you, Eighty.haha.
I really like the black, white, and grey image of the singer.
Very nice!

eighty+
10-21-2014, 11:01 AM
hi Sandy .......Caesar Thanks sorry went out today ans hobbeld around I think I've Done three Bus Sketch'es but since coming home fell asleep just come to nearly 10oc pm

so I've raided the IPad ok OW yeah Caesar Lulu said we can't all be Babie Dolls can we ;);) and as Compton would say Yeah Out Out ;):D:D:D:D:D STATTE BBUONO Si Si

eighty+
10-21-2014, 01:05 PM
Hi Ok I've done a little bit tonight ok CIAO ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-22-2014, 12:39 AM
Hi Crushing by Waheednasir my copy Finn CIAO ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
10-22-2014, 01:20 AM
Your rocks rock, dear ATPlus:eek::cool:, but for other than baby dolls ladies and Lulus, smiling, even before biting, may be already a considerable improvement for attractiveness. LOL;):o
By the way, about lovely ladies and great smiles, where's Mrs. Katie-Coops as far as You possibly know? I start being quite worried about her, since we're missing her herein since quite a longtime!:eek::confused::( Should we ask Neil Fraser-Paice too to go checking in her garden and ringing at her door?:rolleyes:

eighty+
10-22-2014, 02:35 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yes I also was Worried about Katie I think she answered some week's ago that she was

ok but tied up at that moment ?? so I did expect her to be back in a week or so but nothing And Neil is right

up in the Heelands which is a long way to Hull Ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO.......Si.............Si

Hello Madam Katie Coops of the Maura Where are You are you ok?? as its been a long time since we've seen

Your Smiling Face and of coarse not forgetting your lovely Painting of the bally dance'es and your aranging

the Maura if only to say...... Jimi Shuta yuh Face .....

D Akey
10-22-2014, 04:33 AM
Yeah, what happened to Ms Coops? I was going to ask you fellows if you knew. Well she certainly is missed, and I hope she's been up to no good and having a heck of a good time.

copespeak
10-22-2014, 08:19 AM
Gosh, you're a busy boy Eighty! I go away for a few days and come back and your work is all lined up. Busy, busy....

Is that Shane Warne there with the zinc cream? :)

eighty+
10-22-2014, 09:38 AM
Yeah Robbie but I was thing Denis Compton but your right as they didn't need Zinc cream on their nose in the

Good old Day's did they ;):D:D:D

Yeah Cap'n Mac We all Hope So Ciao TO you both KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI it just roll's of the Tonque

Even my Computer Likes it as puts it in as soon as I put P:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
10-22-2014, 01:07 PM
Hi A quick One Lights in Motion By Waheednasir my Copy CIAO POZDRAWSKI

stevemawmv
10-22-2014, 07:39 PM
Yes Steve I like it I Might Give it a go but think its to high Tec for this Old Codger but will have a go as the Pratice we help Me ok CIAO KIA ORA POZDRAWSKIThanks Eighty, glad you like the painting....
Was going for that old classical painting look as D Akey put it... so feel free to go for it, just remember to think 'Wish there was a bit more light in here' when you're painting it.
Take care....

eighty+
10-23-2014, 01:14 AM
Ok. Steve. I have started your gal last night I have more or less blocked her in. So just to sort her

Face out when I get up As was playing on theIPad till nearly 4oc am. So up now just gone 12.oc pm.

Ok. Think it's porridge this morning as no milk for cornflakes As their not to good with water.

Ok. CIAO. POZDRAWSKI

coops
10-23-2014, 01:48 AM
Thanks for the concern you three and I will get myself out of the dumps and back into Artrage. I have been checking all your work dear Eighty and too many to comment on but truly amazing work. I promise not to run away again hehehehe:D

YoannLori
10-23-2014, 04:36 AM
I probably missed quite a few of your paintings but I have to say I'm still amazed by the fact that you are always experimenting. I usually stick to what I know but your work makes me want to experiment. I will probably wait till the end of the project I'm working on but will definately give a try at other artrage tools. Thanks to you and congrats for your beautiful work ! ;)

eighty+
10-23-2014, 04:55 AM
Hiello Madam Katie keeper of the Moara and the North/East Gate Great your back U had us all worried ok

just keep Smiling and we will all be Happy :) ;) :D:D:D SLAINTE and a POZDRAWSKI

ok 1 for Sandy and Caesar to make them Laugh :D:D:D

and Steve's Gal still more to do :eek: :eek: :eek::cool::cool::cool: To all KIA ORA

Caesar
10-23-2014, 05:26 AM
Ahahahahah :D:o:o:D laughing repeatedly rather than just smiling indeed. The painter in pants looks like a giant or a cyclop grabbing a doll ....:eek::cool::p

eighty+
10-23-2014, 05:42 AM
Well Caesar. I could have made U thin but I didn't think sandy would like U skinny ok. ;):D:D:D

D Akey
10-23-2014, 07:54 AM
Well Caesar. I could have made U thin but I didn't think sandy would like U skinny ok. ;):D:D:D

Hahah. You got it just right, all but that Caesar should be painting the ceiling, as Italians tend to do. Love the little details in the garments -- she's in high heels on the ladder -- perfect that -- right out of a Caesar pic, and Caesar's probably trying, when she's bored of turquoise, to get her to come paint the town red.

And you have a very good start on Steve's Rachael series.

Go man go!!!!!!!! :):):):):)

eighty+
10-23-2014, 09:09 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac I spotted this old one on the IPad so i Tarted it up I think it may be a Picasso sort of ok CIAO

MJSparks
10-23-2014, 10:22 AM
You have so many interesting paintings up now, makes all of us younglings here feel bad they aren't keeping up. I see everyone seems to have taken a liking to your multipage art gallery post!

Keep em coming AT. They'll never catch up now! I finally have some ideas kicking around, just gotta put em to the virtual canvas. I dreamt a story of creation by way of watching myself draw cave paintings. I thought it might be an interesting challenge to draw the story as cave painting-esq...and see if anyone could catch it. Good idea?

eighty+
10-23-2014, 10:55 AM
Hi Mag's the only cave drawing I've ever done is this one and U can see the wife was not amused ok

tell the young ones not to worry as when they reach my age they will have plenty of time too :D:D:D:D:D:D

KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

MJSparks
10-23-2014, 11:09 AM
You crack me up. She looks quite lovely!

D Akey
10-23-2014, 01:02 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac I spotted this old one on the IPad so i Tarted it up I think it may be a Picasso sort of ok CIAO

Yeah. . . entitled, "Damselles in Dis Dress, and Dem Stockin's"

You gotta wonder what the model's reactions were. I imagine they would want a look at their portraits and say "Well let's see it then. Did you make me look pretty, Pablo?. . . .Coor, [blank] me. . ."

And he must have done. . . frequently. Great racket if ye can get your timing right. From his reputation, he had his timing down very well indeed. Also probably why he painted so much like that.

You did a good job on it though, I must say.

Ah, from this latest one, I see they come in grape flavor as well!

Go man go!!!!!!!!

eighty+
10-23-2014, 04:30 PM
hi I must have fallen asleep as its 3.18 am just come too and the Telly is on and the Wacom as well ok 2 I've been playing with when I fell Asleep ;):D I see Enug dressed for her trip to Singerpore :eek::cool::cool:the other 1 Well you can never forget such a great chess Champion CIOA as its time to get to bed as I'm feeling Tired :confused:
:confused: CALA NITA

Caesar
10-23-2014, 10:26 PM
Dear 80Ploos, as a caveman artist You're a sort of Michelangelo! :eek::cool:;) and I see You're having a good time withe many ladies, You and Picasso I mean, couple of sprightly old men, not like me painting in pants with only a tiny lady hard to spot (Sandy's a tall one BTW, and I'm not 7 feet like Frankenstein, I miss one foot, I'm afraid, so, differently from my ancestors, I cannot paint ceilings without a ladder... apart from the height I can't say much about other size differences with that monster, i.e. T-shirts, trousers, shoes and the rest .... not even the movie Frankenstein Junior gave much detail thereabout, but I understood that the human flesh patchwork got a considerable, though mysterious, schwanstucke, whatever it was :o;):DLOL

eighty+
10-24-2014, 02:32 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One I've just had a look yes I can see two one is a bit small but I could'nt quiet reach it

as the steps were in the way sorry about that you win some and sometimes you loose a Foot ;) ;) ;):D :D :D

:D :D :D :D CIAO mes Amigo STATTE BBUONO...Si......Si POZDRAWSKI :confused:

Caesar
10-24-2014, 04:09 AM
Don't worry, dear friend, I wouldn't like to be 7 feet tall anyway ....;):o

eighty+
10-24-2014, 04:56 AM
Yeah Caesar funny that When I on the odd times I go out everybody seem's to be gettig Taller these Day's

Have you noticed that ? or is just me who's Shrinking

stevemawmv
10-24-2014, 05:56 AM
Hello Eighty...I' am honored that you've posted my original gal in your gallery, thanks!
You've done a great job of her... as if she was the posing model of the day and this is one
of many interpretations and variations painted based on lighting and where you were set up in
the studio...
I like it..different lighting and color techniques....'Yours...that's what makes it grand!
Good job friend, take care....
Steve

eighty+
10-24-2014, 06:16 AM
Thanks. Steve. But your gal crept in on her own account as soon as I spotted her Had me right confused I knew she was your original. As I'd grown accustom to her Face. Ok Steve Thanks as it
Helped, seemed to be darker on the IPad :(. Yeah I think I was sitting behind you and to your left

stevemawmv
10-24-2014, 06:26 AM
WHAT!!! "But your gal crept in on her own"..... She does have a habit of doing that....likes to be seen I think!
And I thought you were making a little spot in your gallery for me.....Hehehe!
Take care......

copespeak
10-24-2014, 08:22 AM
You did a wonderful job on Steve beautiful lady Eighty! :)

eighty+
10-24-2014, 08:43 AM
hi Steve yeah at 1st I thought Someone was pulling my leg and had pulled mine out and put yours in don't ask

me how as me and my Computer are not on speaking terms ok but I'm quiet happy she's Crept in you haven't

been shouting at her have you ???she may have thought the old codger is a quieter billet ;);):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ANTIONE STARTER No 1

eighty+
10-24-2014, 11:55 AM
Hi Steve The same Happened On this one Its my coputer that arsesoling around ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
10-24-2014, 01:02 PM
HI Robbie Thanks sorry I miss you must have been chatting to Steve ok Are you sure you looked at the

right Gal As Steve's Origenal was on my Thread as Well ;) ;);):D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO KIA ORA

eighty+
10-24-2014, 02:41 PM
hi Had to go back as her Nose was upsetting me ok see if you think its better Thanks

Caesar
10-24-2014, 09:07 PM
After Your tribute to Napoleon WIP, quite unusual for a British, I'm in utter admiration of Your version of Steve's painting! You're really among the most talented and stunning amateur painter personality I'm aware of! :eek::cool: Your Queen should make You Sir, sir Dave McPloos-Doodler-Wunderbar!:o;)

eighty+
10-25-2014, 12:25 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One I'm please you recognised the great genarel Napoleon which is more then I had
My son sent me the picture. Named Antoine gros ok so after the 1st starter as I wasn't sure what he was waving at first I thought he was doning his hat to a lady so went to google Antoine no joy was only when I put Gros after Antoine that up come Napoleon. 1 a full lenth and the one I'm painting and it not his
Hat. It's a flag ok so the nose on steve's Gal looks ok thanks ok back to the great Napoleon then
CIAO. STATTE. BBUONO.....Si......Si

D Akey
10-25-2014, 03:18 AM
Nice stuff Mr Ploos. Since you didn't yet get an answer from whoever you're asking about Steve's Rachael painting, it looks great, although I would simplify the values on the eyelids even though Steve's shows a bit of activity happening there so it's probably in the original photo. The light and dark being slightly active does not have the lids laying over the eyes in keeping with the shape of the eyeballs. All else is quite splendid and a really great job. And all this is my opinion only.

As to Napoleon, I like the gold lamé brocade stuff. Looks good that. Looking forward to your working the painting up more.

You should have your son post with his own handle here in the forums. Get him into painting if he's not already, if there's anything to genetic aptitude for painting, he could well have it, seeing as he's a chip off your very own block.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!

eighty+
10-25-2014, 04:50 AM
HI Cap'n Mac Yeah her eye's Too many late nights I'm thinking ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

POZDRAWSKI ok Antoine is ready for you to cast your hawkeye's over it I will go back to the

flag as not happy after coffee and bicks :cool::cool::cool:

stevemawmv
10-25-2014, 05:02 AM
Hello Eighty...You've done a great job of her... as if she was the posing model of the day and this is one
of many interpretations and variations painted based on lighting and where you were set up in the studio...
I like it..different lighting and color techniques....'Yours...that's what makes it grand!
Good job friend, take care....
SteveThe completed painting looks great, lightening the nose works. Very impressive take on my gal....
As for the eyes....I have reasons of my own for the way I painted them....So, try to get along with your computer this weekend and resolve any issues you two are having..
I like your Napoleon...nicely done friend!
Steve

eighty+
10-25-2014, 05:54 AM
Hi Steve yes I was quiet happy with her as is it was hawk eye who said about her eye's I haven't
Looked yet to see what he mean's. As tied up with Napoleon. But no he' s done. I will look ok. Ciao

stevemawmv
10-25-2014, 06:03 AM
Hi Steve yes I was quiet happy with her as is it was hawk eye who said about her eye's I haven't
Looked yet to see what he mean's. As tied up with Napoleon. But no he' s done. I will look ok. Ciao
Yeah, I' am quite happy with both of our versions as well... the eyes are the way I wanted them to be.
You take care and again, great job!
Steve

eighty+
10-25-2014, 09:54 AM
Hi Steve. Cap'n Mac wasn't being critical of you it was meant for me as I had told Mac to be as critical
As he likes as I told him I prefer crit over that's nice As crit is like spurs makes you look harder and go faster ok so get back painting some more great portrait Ok I all ways look to see what you,ve done Even
If I don't post. Yes I know it's rude so forgive me. it's my age ok. ;) :D :D :D :D. KIA ORA

POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-25-2014, 02:30 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Just to make U laugh in the Morning !! ok Two more Looking For a

Good Sheppard ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :eek::eek: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool::cool:

Ok I did tell them to go to Rome the Essex Gal was gone in a flash But The Blue Briton said Not

On your nellie the last time we had dealings with that Mob they had us building Roads just so

they could March up and down while London Bridge was Falling Down and the fair lady

Went to AussieLand ?? ;) ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO STATTE BBUONO..Si .......Si POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-26-2014, 12:44 AM
Hi a quickie inspired by Red CIAO ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI

Alexandra
10-26-2014, 12:48 AM
Hey Eighty, I am just now catching up with your great drawings. I see that you have also made a painting the house scene. All great fun, except standing on a ladder with heals...now that would be a comedic scene for me!lol:rolleyes:

eighty+
10-26-2014, 04:02 AM
Yeah Sandy but you can't Complain as a good pair of Pin's ;) ;) ;) Poor old Caesar only got

Half a foot :eek::eek::cool::cool::cool:

sabena
10-26-2014, 05:16 AM
Good painting the last one

AndreaMG
10-26-2014, 06:13 AM
Hello hope everything is ok, great paintings dear friend! Ciao and STATTE BBUONO ;)

eighty+
10-26-2014, 10:38 AM
h Sabena thanks But the face is not as the original as it should been a full lenth Potrait but run out
of Paper so the face is just a Mock up as thought I would do it again if I ever get round to it ok Had some Friend's moved to PraIa Da Luz to build their home thats a long time ago when it was just a
fishing village about to be developed , I have a pen and ink drawing of it as was then by a Julio Amaro
thanks Sabena CIAO STATTE BBUONO....Si......Si

Hi ANDY How are you getting on with the soft pastel's what make of pastel did you end up buying???
and how are you getting on with pastel you should be ok as you great colour sence but no undo
button but you were good at planing you work, not like me who justs bashing on regardless ok I
keep looking to see one but so far you just been dashing around looking at works.;);):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
CIAO STATTE BBUONO...Si.....Si POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
10-26-2014, 10:45 AM
:oLOL Dear McPloos, as You saw, I'm not dealing with damsels, rather with lambs in distress recently alas ...

eighty+
10-26-2014, 11:07 AM
hi yes Caesar when Sandy Said about his Fangs I ment to tell her Not to worry as he allways
Likes to bite the Damsel's Necks ( First) ;) ;) ;) :cool::cool: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

its a Uraguay Custom :eek: :D :D

D Akey
10-26-2014, 11:11 AM
Good to see you puttering about with all the various tools and materials. Looks like your own version of impressionism. Classical Impressions. Loving it, especially the kid waving to the camera "Hi mum!". I think there may have been some of those kids appearing in certain old paintings especially when the artist was doing 'a slice of life' like the Dutch or Flemish painters, and Breughel's town celebration pics where they lowered it all to a 'real folks' theme.

eighty+
10-26-2014, 11:41 AM
hi Cap'n Mac yeah been Sleeping a lot Lately during the day not So good seen to be able to sleep at any odd time think it mght be the IPad as when in bed I mess around drawing to the early hours so it looks as if I've lost my sleep Balance sequance Brain is :confused: :( :( :( :( :( :( :( CIAO
POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
10-26-2014, 12:01 PM
Well enjoy the ride, Mr Ploos. Like a train passing through the beauty of the alps interspersed in and out of tunnels. I know the feeling. So just grab yourself a cuckoo clock, some chocolate and your eye pad and the Ploos Boos goes on holiday. . . from vignette to vignette. Aye, lad. That's the stoof! Pozedrawski!!!!! :):):):D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:):):)

eighty+
10-26-2014, 02:08 PM
hi Cap'n Mac A quick one on the IPad ok because I was Talking to Sabena from the Algarve ok

sorry about the uprights but then I did work on the Tower in Pisa ;););):D:D:D:D:D:D:DCIAO

POZDRAWSKI :cool: :cool: :cool::p :p :p

D Akey
10-26-2014, 04:50 PM
Looks pretty darn good, Mr Ploos! Everything is like Pisa, but who cares. The drawing has very good info in it. And the style of the fellow on the road is reminding me a little of Picasso's Man of La Mancha quick sketching look. Works well. Like a trip to Spain or some old school European buildings. Good one. Sunny and warm.

eighty+
10-27-2014, 12:06 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac ok I did go into layer's as I remmbered the transform tool and twisted it upright more or less and bunged a bit more colour on :) ok the donkey was another one i had seen and tried from memory got the donkey done had a vague
feeling he was going threw 2 arche's but wasn't sure so just blocked it in ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-27-2014, 02:06 AM
Hi a quick try at Waheednasir Forrest OK ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
10-27-2014, 04:50 AM
ok I've found where the Donkey was and the two arch'es CIAO SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
10-27-2014, 07:23 AM
hi A Women Leading a Mule :D I'm afraid the Builder marked the Site to small so we had to cut

out some of the Building ok sorry thats life ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

I like the Mule's Face looks like that Spanish artist with the Moutache:cool::cool::cool:

stevemawmv
10-27-2014, 07:57 AM
All good stuff Dave...I like the donkeys of Algarve , just don't overload them, some very small passageways in the older villages....Really like the 'henrietta' titled painting, she be royal? Not familar with the painting....and enjoyed everything in between as well....
Hi Steve. I all ways look to see what you,ve done Even
If I don't post. Yes I know it's rude so forgive me. it's my age ok.Don't worry about it friend, I know you are taking a gander and I appreciate it...
Take care,
Steve

eighty+
10-27-2014, 09:30 AM
Hi Steve THANKS David,Jacques Louis Henriette, Nee Henriette Delacroix, soeur d'Eugene Delacroix

Painted 1798/99
canvas145,5x112cm rf 1942-16 ok you follow all that, and as I've Stated her face is just made up as I
ahad run out of paper and i was thinking I'll do her as a full portrait later CIAO POZDRAWSKI

stevemawmv
10-27-2014, 09:45 AM
Thanks, found Jacques-Louis David and Henriette de Verninac...I like Jacques's paintings, I had a good visit!

eighty+
10-27-2014, 09:58 AM
Good Steve I Went and had a Look as well I see a couple a might have a go later ok CIAO

AndreaMG
10-27-2014, 11:03 AM
Hi ANDY How are you getting on with the soft pastel's what make of pastel did you end up buying???
and how are you getting on with pastel you should be ok as you great colour sence but no undo
button but you were good at planing you work, not like me who justs bashing on regardless ok I
keep looking to see one but so far you just been dashing around looking at works.;);):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
it was another failure alas, too difficult to achieve a decent level of detail, too messy, sigh... you have grate taste in colors IMHO and some of your paintings are really "anvant guard" keep 'em coming! Regards from Italy :cool:

eighty+
10-27-2014, 12:55 PM
Hi Andy Yep You just to got keep at it as all of a sudden it will come as you want yes they can be messy

and the pastel dust get everywhere I used to get on my face as well but thats just me :( keep your hands

well washed ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO..,Si ......Si POZDRAWSKI Try Copying some of La Trec's

eighty+
10-27-2014, 03:26 PM
hi time for bed as have a Flu jab today at 11.30am CIAO

D Akey
10-27-2014, 04:22 PM
hi time for bed as have a Flu jab today at 11.30am CIAO

Ah, so you're takin' the ol' Jabber Walk thru Wonderland with Alice? Good on ye lad. Stay fit.

That sketch is first rate Mr Ploos! Would hold its own with people who sketch all the time in the same style. Only thing I would caution is that the mule's forelegs are a wee bit long compared with the back and it pulls them to the left. . . sort of hooked em like on tha fairway at tha 15th hole at tha golf course, MacPloos. Boot ye can straighten oot on tha next shot. Other than tha minor problem, 'tis quite exceptional actually, most admirable -- clear, precise an' no overdrawn.

Also I was quite impressed with the way ye straightened oot yer last shot tha ye sliced. Another spiffy drawin', tha. . .

Yer doon grand, lad! Vaya con Pozdrawski!!!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::c ool::cool:

eighty+
10-27-2014, 10:27 PM
Hi. Just. About to shower to make sure that I don't Honk when I go for the Flue Jab and upset the Nurse. ;):D. Ok. Yeah Mac. Idid the front of the donkey first the remembering the last drawing. Wher I
Had to cut out some of the building's. I roughly sketched. The rest as marker's. Ok. So resuming on the
Mule I more or less ignored the original picture and went free. So I missed looking at the legs as
Was shouting for a wheel wright For help as the wheels looked dodgy to me It reminded me of Constable
Hay Cart in the pond and the trouble I had with them wheels ok. Anyway. Thanks for your crit and when back From the flu jab I will try to sort it out. The legs and wheels. And I have noticed the mule looks a bit dumpy. Ok. CIAO. Vaya con POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
10-27-2014, 11:21 PM
I see that You use many languages for cheering and greeting, so You are now wuite flu-ent ...LOL:o;). I think You went too much around in those lovely vialleges You drew and they look XVI century views, a period commonly known for serious, deadly epidemic problems ... just like this century. Take care then, dear friend. Notwithstanding the viruses and bacteria You are growing, Your artpieces are tasty.

Alexandra
10-27-2014, 11:38 PM
I love this sketch, Eighty. Beautiful!

eighty+
10-28-2014, 12:32 AM
Hi Sandy yes they are or where was when Julio Amaro Sketched them before tourist'es got there late forties

early fifties ??

Hail O Caesar O Mighty one yes I've got to think when I get Retired ?, so I can sit in the Brighton Lanes and

knock out a few Sketch'es as they always sell pretty good to help me pay for a cup of Coffee :(:(

Slainte said with a touch of Irish Brouge vous comprene dedon Savez ;) ;) ??

eighty+
10-28-2014, 07:40 AM
blood test

eighty+
10-28-2014, 01:35 PM
Mien Gott Herr Kapertain Mac what a Day weht to the Doc's for a Flu Jab the nurse said good I'll do your full yearly

Test report as Well as she slapped on the armband and pumped the pressure up 130 80 whatever that means then

she stuck a Needel in my arm and took 2 bottles of bood :eek: and gave me A bottle to pee in and after all that she

gave me the Flu Jab and said ok I'll see you next year I said as I tottered out not if I see you first :eek::cool: ok so as

a treat went into the big Toown for lunch Ok Done some Bus Sketch'es which will post if my computer lets me find

them as I done three the other day never could find the I think My bloke inthe computer is working on some Fiendish

Plot just to show me who's in Control :( Ok I've work on the Mule an cart but when I went to sort his legs out He

Thinks your a Film Director and he's heard thru the grapeline that your looking for a mule for your next film thats why

he woudn't let me sort his legs out :) see he's turned his head so you can see his best side, I only hope you give

him the part ? as he can get right moody and won't Move :eek::(:(:(

...............as you can see I started this post at 5.40pm an after writing half I lost it so went to sleep CIAO

POZ------DRAW-----SKI Vaya Con DIOS

eighty+
10-28-2014, 06:17 PM
Hi Done a tart up on Henrietta ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI

copespeak
10-28-2014, 08:03 PM
Eighty, she is fabulous! I am saving her in my 'Eighty's File'. :cool:

Caesar
10-28-2014, 09:48 PM
Fantastic painting, dear ATPlus!!!:eek::cool::D:D:D:D:D Fortunately it didn't take You too much time. Henrietta started to be a little bored to keep still in that pose.LOL:o;):p

D Akey
10-28-2014, 11:18 PM
Yeah, but did Henrietta get her jab as well? Did ye sketch her in the doctor's office then? I must say, you folks in England have a superior quality of hospital gowns. Style all the way. Nice paintin' lad!

An the mule, why it's no mistake, he just looks like he's doin' a soft shoe dance. . . clearly a lover of the Spanish music. . . Ye do no want ta be crampin' his style after all it's a dull life pulling a cart all day long. And it's a right fine thing to do in Spain. So I say we dance! ¡Olé!

Enug
10-29-2014, 02:19 AM
Dear Mr.Ploos - you have been busy, I had so many pages to catch up. I loved the one with the donkey and the two arches, some posts back. Loved them all actually but that one really caught my eye with the perspectives - clever!

eighty+
10-29-2014, 05:07 AM
To Robbie ......Caesar.......Mac.......Enug .......Thanks up late got to rush sorry done a 3min e.Schiele

eighty+
10-29-2014, 07:44 AM
Hi Egon Schiele Nude With Crossed Arms ok CIAO KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
10-29-2014, 09:44 AM
Well Mr Ploos, you're sufferin' German Expressionism. I suppose in a way it's The Blues in Hues. I suppose you were bound to take the Ploos Boos into that neighborhood sooner or later on yer way to get yer jab. Was it like this doon tha clinic on yer visit? Tell that artistic tale, lad!

Ploos, Draw, See! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

AndreaMG
10-29-2014, 10:01 AM
Love the lady and the "far west" landscapes :cool: Sleep tight to recover from the spilled blood my friend :D STATTE BBUONO CIAO

eighty+
10-29-2014, 12:15 PM
Yeah Andy I'm feeling Giddy the Loss of Blood I said to the Nurse How do expect me to walk after takeing my Blood

:cool::cool::cool: CAIO ANDY keep painting STATTE BBUONO .....Si...............Si

Ok another E. Schiele ok finding it awkward as I'm Holding up The IPad to see them to draw ok

Caesar
10-29-2014, 12:25 PM
You speak German and spell Schiele perfectly, dear mate, and his famous dramatic figures, caught in embarassing situations and, quite evidently, with clothes and dresses sent to laundry! LOL;):p:o

eighty+
10-29-2014, 01:29 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yes Sorry I Left the Algarve I was just getting used to see the Sun and having a Glass or two in the Bodegar? When I bumbed into Egon Schiele and

there lies another Story ok only 6 more to do ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ....CIAO.... STATTE ..BBUONO... ...Si.......Si

D Akey
10-29-2014, 04:07 PM
Don't look now but the lad done slipped a codpiece. Looks like he was holdin' oot on the nurse when she came collectin' blood. Had a couple vials hidden in his sporran. Nicked 'em more as like.

D Akey
10-29-2014, 04:10 PM
Ok another E. Schiele ok finding it awkward as I'm Holding up The IPad to see them to draw ok

Ah. a pic of the nurse, I see. Taking yer blood cost 'er, dinnit. Ye played 'er a couple 'ands of strip poker, did ye. Quick, back on the boos.

eighty+
10-30-2014, 02:33 AM
hi Sorry can't the Bus sketch'es my computer has tucked them somewhere so I can't them OK CIAO

eighty+
10-30-2014, 04:07 AM
Hi Egon Schiele self-Portrait as St Sebastian CIAO POZDRAWSKI

coops
10-30-2014, 04:08 AM
Wow dear Eighty so much to look at and all so very good. Hope the arm is ok after the flu jab. Stay fit and well dear friend:):):):):):):):):):)

eighty+
10-30-2014, 09:51 AM
Hello Madam Katie Keeper of the Moara I see your up and firing on all cylinders I like the effect's on your girl hurts my brain trying how U do it ???

CIAO KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

copespeak
10-30-2014, 10:52 AM
I love Egon Schiele Eighty, and your last one is brilliant. She's gone into my file! :) :)

eighty+
10-30-2014, 11:12 AM
Thanks. Robbie. You didn't mind me putting her in a armchair then. I know. Egon didn't go much on
Trimmings but I could see she wanted to sit. Cause she been standing for a long time. ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D
CIAO. KiA ORA. POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-30-2014, 01:47 PM
Hi could not see Name all there was is ( Pictify ) ??? ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
10-30-2014, 04:12 PM
Hi could not see Name all there was is ( Pictify ) ??? ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI

A rose by any other name would smell of Herr Schiele, Mr Ploos. . . This picaresque flower speaks for itself, er. . . herself, regardless. I feel like the Ploos Boos is in dry dock having it's barnacles scraped. . . at least until the money's gone.

Go Man Go!!!!! That jab must have been hi octane, laddie. . . oh aye. . . Your enthusiasm is contagious. Lead the charge!!!!!! POZDRAWSKI!!!!!!!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::p:p:p:p:p:o:o:o:o:o:):):):):):cool::cool::co ol::cool::cool:

https://d1ycxz9plii3tb.cloudfront.net/additional_images/506c656f168bb70002000f81/large.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?q=egon+schiele&hl=en&biw=700&bih=405&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=GJxRVOy4KYj2yQTWhIKoBw&sqi=2&ved=0CJoBEIke#hl=en&tbm=isch&q=egon+schiele+seated&facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=UgOv7AId_5oBaM%253A%3BkWC9hTYewMjbMM%3Bhttps %253A%252F%252Fd1ycxz9plii3tb.cloudfront.net%252Fa dditional_images%252F506c656f168bb70002000f81%252F large.jpg%3Bhttps%253A%252F%252Fartsy.net%252Fartw ork%252Fegon-schiele-seated-female-nude-elbows-resting-on-right-knee%3B350%3B640

Caesar
10-30-2014, 11:38 PM
I think You took a nudist bus recently and it's probably overheated, due to the colder weather. That's You possibly got the flu! :eek: LOL :o;):D:D:D:D
Anyway Schiele style really fits You and he was a real master indeed. I guess Your next bus sketching will get his influence, insofar Your imagination can suggest how to draw Your travelling mates naked ....:o As someone uses to exort YoU: GO MAN, GO!

eighty+
10-30-2014, 11:52 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks For the Links better then the ones I was looking at ;) :D :D Men in the Sea see see see ;););):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-31-2014, 01:27 AM
Thanks Caesar :D:D Does anybody know ?? I had just finished sketching a Women Sitting in a green dress ok

ready to paint when by accident I clicked Don't save :(:( does this mean Its Gone for ever or is there

someway of getting back ??? or have I got to start from scratch !!! .... thanks

Enug
10-31-2014, 01:52 AM
Hi Mr.Ploos - I think if you haven't made at least one save, it will be gone forever.:(

eighty+
10-31-2014, 03:10 AM
HI June Missing Singerpor :eek:;) :D :D thanks for the info ok but I've Cheated and Traced as I Had spent

enought time on it already ok How's the Sheep all ok ;);) CIAO KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI:cool::cool::cool::

eighty+
10-31-2014, 08:47 PM
Hi exscuse me I'm Natalie fom Bathelona and my husband Joe I just thought to bring some respect to this

thread ok I'm not a Prude but Ploos forgets that there is a proper place to show it like after 9oc pm ok

thanks for listening Vaya con Dios

D Akey
10-31-2014, 09:24 PM
Hi exscuse me I'm Natalie fom Bathelona and my husband Joe I just thought to bring some respect to this thread ok I'm not a Prude but Ploos forgets that there is a proper place to show it like after 9oc pm ok thanks for listening Vaya con Dios

Aye, Miss Nat, maam, you see, there's the rhubarb, because 9pm's past the good Mr Ploos' bedtime, dontcha know. The Ploos Boos's getting serviced but only during business hours. Puts a shine on 'is bumper, it does.

¡Vaya con nachos! ¡Por la Tardis! ¡Olé!

eighty+
10-31-2014, 10:16 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac I see there's no peace for the wicked old sod then ;) :D :D ok sending 5% bus Sketch'es

T' keep U amused think I done them Tuesday but ony just found them while the Computer was still asleep

;) ;):D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
10-31-2014, 10:22 PM
I think someone should paint a tribute to Schiele and You, dear McPloos. What a about You in a Schiele-like stye and pose? It would be an interesting awardless contest, wouldn't it? LOL;):p:o

Moreover I think that our dear ArtRage hosts would consider Your special personality and artful intention and Your candid personal interpretation style so as to grandfather and tolerate Your expressions of nudity as not offensive and breach the rule of no nudes at all in the main section.I think it's enough to have moved the entire Sistina Chapel among the After 9 o'clock artpieces, so there's almost no room left ... Adam disappeared from the main Section just a moment before is finger was about to be touched by the Allmighty! LOL;):o

D Akey
11-01-2014, 03:26 AM
Glad you found these, Mr Ploos. A right fine round of golf this batch what ye found. Good on ye laddie! :):):):):)

eighty+
11-01-2014, 03:29 AM
Hail Caesar O Miqghty One. Are well. Looks as if I've been outvoted back to Egon. And there was me as
Happy as a Pig in a Sty ;):eek: in the Algave With Juilo. Showing me around Portugal I so it's back to vienna. With apple strudel and beer and Yavol mien herr das is goot ;):)
. Ow yeah ask the pope to light some candles for me as I'll need some blessings back with Egon
I reckon ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D. POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-01-2014, 03:42 AM
Hi cap'n Mac. Yeah I' just heard that song. From Cabberay with the girls Hienkel volka. Marlene voltaic

Singing who's for viener snit shel and I'm getting accustomed to your. ( face ). ;);). :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
11-01-2014, 06:12 AM
hi Having trouble with the tools whatever one one i use there's a floater of the tool ok which makes me lose
point of contact as its flopping around in the way how do I get rid of it so the tools are back as normal

THANKS Senor Ploos Mucho grats

D Akey
11-01-2014, 07:23 AM
Hi cap'n Mac. Yeah I' just heard that song. From Cabberay with the girls Hienkel volka. Marlene voltaic

Singing who's for viener snit shel and I'm getting accustomed to your. ( face ). ;);). :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ach du liber. . . I was choost vatchink Marlene Detrich last night before retirink.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-BLoI-0aFc

By the by. . . I found a site with the COMPLETE works of Schiele, much to my amazement. Should give you an idea of the range of his stuff which goes beyond the angst laden images he's famous for. He explored several directions. This site has it all. And believe me, the Schiele Boos took some interesting routes. Slide shows and page after page of his works. Very cool.

http://www.egon-schiele.net/Meadow-With-Village-In-Background-II.html

eighty+
11-01-2014, 10:35 AM
hi Cap'n Mac thanks Great links taken some shots of Marline ok Ikeep them for later ok

and the Schiele looks good:D:D:D

Ok Was on the way to Egon's studio but took the wrong turning and ended up with Argutave so done a

quick smash not a copy just the Idea ok had a look at his stuff but looking too much time required ok

I'll go and finish that one from the TV CIAO and 3 POZDRAWSKI for the links ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
11-01-2014, 01:35 PM
Docter Who I Presume ?? ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO POZDRAWSKI

Enug
11-01-2014, 06:51 PM
You are amazing Mr.Ploos - this latest is terrific!

Is this what you mean about the tools? Perhaps you've fixed it by now.

Go to Edit/ArtRage Preferences/Cursors and tick which one you want.

eighty+
11-01-2014, 10:01 PM
Thanks June no Ihavn't. Fixed it as didn't now how to ok I've just woke up its 7.30 am I'm laying on the bed with the IPad wondering wether to get up or snatch a few more hours. :D:D:D Now. The lure
Of the cornflakes and banana have got me ok I think when I'm drawing on the Wacom I by accident
Press the buttons up on the left side of the screen and it comes up on the screen precise and as I don't
Know how to turn it off I go mad and press all the button to get rid of it. So maybe that's why I've got the flapper's on the Tools ok I'll do as you suggest ok June thanks Sleep well ;):D:D:D. CIAO POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-01-2014, 11:21 PM
Thanks. June. All fixed now. Ok CIAO. POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-02-2014, 01:19 AM
hi just a tart up as the tools where back working ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI

Enug
11-02-2014, 02:09 AM
Glad you got it working Mr.Ploos. BTW we have similar tastes in breakfast. This time of the year it's Weetbix and banana (I think you call it Weetabix over there) however, in the colder months I prefer oatmeal/porridge.;)

eighty+
11-02-2014, 02:29 AM
Hi June weetabix at odd times porridge great stuff I've always got a bag of it as when I 've run out of everything else I have for breakfast Lunch and dinner and sometimes if there's some cocanut i'll sprinkle that in and if i'm realy lucky a handfull of sultanas no sugar just a touch of salt if no milk just water ok the Joy's of Sketching you just forget everything :eek: ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO you must be asleep by now Slafen si Gud

eighty+
11-02-2014, 03:42 AM
HI CAP'N MAC :) just a thought ok ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
11-02-2014, 07:05 AM
HI CAP'N MAC :) just a thought ok ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO POZDRAWSKI

That's using the ol' noodle, Mr Ploos!

http://noirwhale.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/femme-fatales-marlene-dietrich-the-scarlet-empress-via-jslermont-tumblr.jpg

eighty+
11-02-2014, 07:06 AM
Hi Time for Food befor I eat my right arm ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
11-02-2014, 07:49 AM
Hi Time for Food befor I eat my right arm ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D POZDRAWSKI

Oh I say, over here on this side of the pond we have the constitutional right to bear arms. . . but they don't say anything about it being tantamount to eating them, with or without saltanas. Probably frowned upon in certain circles. Looks more like this lad got his head chewed off after so much wanton Halloween excess.

Good drawing. I think you got the look and your stylization is in your bag of tricks now. Fantastic job, Herr Ploos!

Go man go!!!!!! Draw Pose Si Si le Bonne bon Ciao de dow. :D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
11-02-2014, 10:35 AM
Blimey Mac she's young there. Befor she got To Yankeeland you reckon ???

D Akey
11-02-2014, 11:55 AM
Blimey Mac she's young there. Befor she got To Yankeeland you reckon ???

It's a still from "The Scarlett Empress" released in 1934. Which would make her around 32-33 years old in that shot. It's from Paramount Studios. I think she left Germany around 1930 after the release of The Blue Angel which was shot in Germany - and it was her big movie breakthrough as an international sensation.

She then left her husband and daughter in Europe and went with the Blue Angel's director, with whom she had a famous affair, to work in the USA. And the rest of her fame is all from her charisma and some smart choices. She sort of set the model for many starlet divas who followed.

All this was before my time to get swept up, but through the magic of the internet, all this history is available at the touch of a button. It's amazing what one can trip over wandering around the net. It's like a world class stream of consciousness the way they have it set up. Fun stuff, Mr Ploos!

:):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

vandra
11-02-2014, 06:04 PM
Love your work eighty+. I especially like Dr Who.

eighty+
11-03-2014, 03:24 AM
Thanks Vandra yeah Dr Who seen's to have worked his Majic wish he would help with my Spelling thou ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks Cap'n Mac yeah I spent a good hour reading her life Story :eek: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Sorry its taken me so long to finished Egon's Self Portrait bot Football is the name of the game on saturdays ok

and sunday's is F1 to see how Hamilton is doing nt to good at the moment :(:(:(

eighty+
11-03-2014, 06:10 AM
Hi found the name ok ACT with green stocking's !! ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
11-03-2014, 07:34 AM
I really like what you've done with the headless horseman relaxing at home, and his wife making dinner. I mean this is Really Schiele. I love these.

Go man go!

eighty+
11-03-2014, 07:53 AM
hi Cap'n Mac I don't Know if you have Noticed but I'm Sketching them Loose for speed as there's so many to do ok

is the ok ??? CIAO POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-03-2014, 09:41 AM
Hi A quick Sketch ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
11-03-2014, 11:02 AM
It's absolutely okay, Mr Ploos. This kind of style is mostly intuitive and then you figure your next moves by looking at the stuff you previously did rather than over-thinking it as you go. I mean, considering as you go could work too if you're breaking out of the box, and maybe trying to figure out what he did and how he came to it. But free is very good and possibly essential to his style.

A lot is "Hey, I wonder what would happen if I made this mark here this way. . ." And you do it and see. And you do enough of those kinds of marks and you aren't shooting in the dark so much. And once you get the idea of what happens if you do the mark this way, you can vary it endlessly to mostly good effect.

In your case you have both the advantage of copying his footsteps, so you sort of know where it leads and what you ultimately want to get. Also you have the advantage of the [Undo] button which he certainly did not have but wishes he did (a thought common to every other artist out there throughout history).

But back to your question, a resounding 'Yes!' In fact if you were tight and careful you could well miss the mark because that wasn't his way either. I mean he wasn't totally reckless, so some thought is a plus, but not too much. Feel it and enjoy the ride.

Go man go!!!!!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
11-03-2014, 11:52 AM
Thanks Cap'n Mac I thought you would understand ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-03-2014, 11:56 AM
ok I thought I had pressed the upload :confused::eek:;):D:D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
11-03-2014, 12:22 PM
ok I thought I had pressed the upload :confused::eek:;):D:D:D:D:D:D

Is that why he's lookin' up, searching the heavens for his upload, Mr Ploos? Cause there he be. There's no doubt that this is a chap's head, and the rest is open to interpretation, and of course expressin' -- one of the forks in the road to take.

Looking like you're right in the zone. Go go go!!!!!!! Yeeeeehaaaaaaw!!!!!!!

eighty+
11-03-2014, 02:09 PM
ok last one Off to Bed Ok I see Hamilton Won ;):D:D:D:D:D CIAO POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-04-2014, 12:15 AM
Hi I've Bunged the other girl in ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
11-04-2014, 12:26 AM
Congrats, Mr. McSchiele Ploos! I guess You and the poor Egon where schoolmates at Klimt's painting lessons! You seem to have both evolved Your style from that of Master Gustav!

eighty+
11-04-2014, 02:02 AM
Hail o Caesar o Mighty one yeah I took one look at Klimt and relized. I couldn't afford Gold leaf Ok

CIAO. STATTE. BBUONO. Si...........Si

Caesar
11-04-2014, 04:55 AM
Beg Your pardon buddy, but this is the only place in the main gallery whena I can safely put this masterpiece .... Would You mind keeping this Schiele unknown portrait in here? ;):o:p:DLOL Another one has leaves, but not golden ones I'm afraid.

eighty+
11-04-2014, 05:58 AM
Ho Ho HO O Mighty one I can see why he has to have a Wheel Chair ;) ;);) :D :D :D :D: D :D :D

eighty+
11-04-2014, 08:15 AM
Hi E Schiele my Copy ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-04-2014, 10:02 AM
Hi Sorry I've forgot its been in my uploads for a long time ok CIAO ;) :D:D :D:D :D:D :D

AndreaMG
11-04-2014, 10:33 AM
You're REALLY good at this type of transgressive retro punk paintings, some cool modern art here. BRAVO! KIA ORA and STATTE BBuONO :cool::cool:

eighty+
11-04-2014, 12:53 PM
Hi. Andy how's the pastels. Going. As your being. Stum I thought I'd better ask your back

In the Rage Painting.so are you just resting from pastels or getting your 2nd breath ok Ciao.

STATTE. BBUONO....Si .............Si

eighty+
11-04-2014, 02:27 PM
A quicky Before Bed Ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI

Cap'n Mac CAESAR can you get anything on Antonio Marcinio Itl 1852--- 1952 artist Thanks

D Akey
11-04-2014, 04:31 PM
A quicky Before Bed Ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI

Cap'n Mac CAESAR can you get anything on Antonio Marcinio Itl 1852--- 1952 artist Thanks

You sure you got the spelling right Mr Ploos? I'm getting nothing I'm afraid. But being as he was Italian, Caesar might find him in their data bases which are probably more complete.

So he made the ton, did he? Yeah, check the spelling and the dates. If that's all accurate it's beyond me. Hold out though. You could stumble over him at some point.

D Akey
11-04-2014, 04:36 PM
I posted this in After Nine and since that's after your bedtime, I'll post the link here. To anyone who cares about such things, there's nudity. But Mr Ploos, this is well worth your trouble to check out. Make sure you make it full screen and have your audio on. It'll blow your mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gyutC-wSC4

Caesar
11-04-2014, 11:00 PM
Here's Antonio Mancini images page, dear mate.
https://www.google.it/search?q=antonio+mancini&biw=1280&bih=899&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=iJRYVLmAEsPfau2rgqAO&sqi=2&ved=0CCAQsAQ
Some higher resolution Mancini paintings, among many other interesting ones, are also here:
http://welovepaintings.tumblr.com/page/47
Should You be specifically interested in one or more paintings, just tell me which ones and I'll try to find a higher resolution version, either in my database or on the net.
To complete inforrmation, this paintin was also in friendly relationship with the great Sargent who appreciated him very much as a painter too.
Here's a Mancini copy I did a long time ago.

eighty+
11-05-2014, 05:33 AM
George Darling its raining ?.......... Yes Lovee I Know !!!! the bloody Car Boot will have packed and gone :(:(:(:(:(:(

Thanks Cap'n Mac ...........Caesar for the Links ;) ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D STATTE BBUONO..Si....Si POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-05-2014, 07:40 AM
Hi got Lost and cut his hands off :D:D but might try to move him up later as its time for tea boiled eggs at 31/2 min and
brown bread and butter cut into finger's as only got a top set of teeth ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI

gxhpainter2
11-05-2014, 08:25 AM
Hi At+.. I know I don't often comment on your works but I do check on your activities from time to time, and I am AMAZED at these latest color works, they are incredible you seem to have made some sudden leap in artistic confidence and style, they have great character and the color and line work is very cool to me eye... really these last few are really something special. I don't know if you feel that way but you should be very pleased...:cool::cool::cool::):):):)

D Akey
11-05-2014, 08:49 AM
Mr Ploos, Please check out Caesar's thread again. You're a star. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

http://forums.artrage.com/showthread.php?48136-Passion-for-great-Masters-An-Eighty-Schiele-school-painting!

eighty+
11-05-2014, 09:20 AM
Thanks. gxh. Yes I must agree with you. It just seems as if all those bus sketch'es were worth while. And the help of my friends helping me with Layer's and the other Majic tools It's all seems as if I'm.
Playing a different ball game now but I'm pleased that you have notice it I'm sorry I don't look at
Your stuff to often as your ball game is One I'vnever come to grips with or understood maybe I'm just
To thick. Me and brain did look and we thought your colours were fantastic and we do like your titles
Ok. GXH. My regards. PLOOS. POZDRAWSKI

AndreaMG
11-05-2014, 10:42 AM
I see you're painting rain very nicely done :cool: Here's pouring too :mad: CIAO and STATTE BBUONO

eighty+
11-05-2014, 01:39 PM
Hi yeah I did get it to move up but not the full picture at least you can see his hands ok ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hi Andy yeah Its Raining Cats and Dogs here Ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO ...Si ...Si POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
11-05-2014, 09:57 PM
Maestro Antonio Mancini is proud of You, dear DaveightyPloos! Fantastic interpretation of this painting!:eek::cool:

eighty+
11-06-2014, 03:57 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks I'm pleased you like it, for as you know the the origenal is a taller

picture my problem was haveing his head too low in the frame which has shorten his arms i did

manage with the transform to gain enough to show his hands but was satisfied with the result, as it

would only Show if you held the two together ;):D Ok as I didn't get out of bed this morning

I tried Water colour on a mock up face it didn't look to bad but i tried to enlarge it with the transform

tool after 10 min's wrestling I gave up.!! so bunged some blue on his Barnett for effect ok

and thought it looked like a Bacon:eek: CIAO SATTE BBUONO...Si... Si POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
11-06-2014, 04:21 AM
A quite curious bacon indeed, dear mate, made of two different faces melting together! This was Your breakfast, wasn't it, eggs and barnett and bacon ... LOL;):o
BTW, You should make a walk outside Your thread on Your new mechanical wheel chair, each now and then. Someone just discovered that You actually are the boss of the X-men, the mutants team, You know, so Your true identity was ultimately revealed ... LOL;):o

kenmo
11-06-2014, 04:52 AM
Cool additions....:cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
11-06-2014, 06:57 AM
Hail O Caesar yeah I could do with a wheel chair but not a moterized thou, one you propel by hand so I can get into the

Olympic's I Might even Win a Gold after all I've got some good Coach'es :eek: :confused: :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool

Hi Ken yeah I'm still arseholing around yuh win some and you lose most ok ;) :D :D :D :D

To U both SLAINTE STATTE BBUONO...Si.......Si POZDRAWSKI

this next one is a Bus Sketch tarted up after reading S.O.S about sketching how you can do a rough sketch then with

layer's you can draw over the 1st inproveing it then delite the rough sketch ok this is what i've done to the bus sketch

I learn something every day ;):D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::c ool::cool:

eighty+
11-06-2014, 10:35 AM
hi The Acrobat Antonio Marcinio ok CIAO STATTE BUONO....Si......Si POZDRAWSKI

Enug
11-06-2014, 05:17 PM
Hi Mr.Ploos - almost to shy to view your thread these days for what I might find.:eek:

You mention about not having enough room on your canvas. You can expand your canvas by going to Edit/Crop/Expand Canvas. Hope that's what you meant.

In the screencap you can see that I had a very small canvas and expanded it.

Caesar
11-06-2014, 10:06 PM
Another engaging project from an Antonio Mancini painting ... great start!

Alexandra
11-07-2014, 01:08 AM
Interesting work, Eighty! Especially the man with two faces, very abstract, open to much perspective. Cool.:cool:

eighty+
11-07-2014, 05:17 AM
Hi JUNE thanks But nothing happened ??? yeah I'm right Kack handed ;):cool::cool::cool:

Hi Sandy yeah tipical ;) ;) ;) :D:D:D

Hi Caesar have a look now see what you thiing I couldn't get the colours I wanted :(:(:(

To you All three CIAO STATTE BBUONO..Si....Si KIA ORA & 3 POZDRAWSKI :D:D:D

eighty+
11-07-2014, 08:28 AM
Hi I think its a A Mancinio but not sure ok :confused::confused:;);):D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO

eighty+
11-07-2014, 11:27 AM
Hi the Gal is Finn ok CIAO KIA ORA ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D PZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-07-2014, 01:34 PM
Hi ok I'll See if I can find out who he is CIAO POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-07-2014, 02:52 PM
hi Its a Self Portrait Of Antonio Mancini ok in his Mad period

pai
11-07-2014, 05:06 PM
how are you, Mr. Eighty :) Taking some time to view through some of your past art drawings and paintings that I have missed. Still very amazed to me of your incredible energy, spirit and skills very much as well as you did in so many varieties. Like your recent new additions on working some nude drawings/paintings in many different styles too. (also a great one from Caesar :) It's getting cooler here at my end, hope you keep warm at your end too. Kuai le. SHENTI. Jainkang :):rolleyes::):D

eighty+
11-08-2014, 12:39 AM
Hello. Pai hope you are well. As haven't heard from you lately ok you say it's getting cooler were you are
I thought you were going into your summer over there. Yes it's raining here as normal.escue the nudes
It was a run with E.Schiele. And Caesar having fun too ok. IM just about to get up 10.30am. As I'm on
The IPad ok I' ll have a quick shower and some cornflakes with banana. Then I'llget on the Wacom
And look at your. Latest. On your thread. Kuai Le SHENTI. Jainkang.

Caesar
11-08-2014, 04:42 AM
Dear friend, Your Antonio Mancini elaborations are just fantastic! I would be hardly capable to make a quite good and reasonable copy showing so much also my personality and style!:eek::cool: Heartfelt congratulations then, old boy!

eighty+
11-08-2014, 07:14 AM
Hi Having A go at Robbies Arab But he said I know your betting on me to Win But there's need to give me a extra long nose I said Sorry but as your an Arab from the Middle East I thought they all had
long Nose'es from that area ok I'm sorry the last time I was there I didn't have time to look ok

eighty+
11-08-2014, 01:28 PM
Hi well at least he's begining to look like a Hoss CIAO POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
11-08-2014, 01:45 PM
Hi well at least he's begining to look like a Hoss CIAO POZDRAWSKI

Not meaning to sound too critical, Mr Ploos. . . but you may want to dress it up with a little horse radish and I think it'll show better taste.

eighty+
11-08-2014, 02:30 PM
Thanks Cap'n Mac. But horse meat. Is a bit to sweet for my taste I know a lot of people eat it even
Thou thers didn't know. After all. Where do think. All those racehorse'es go if their no good ???
Ciao. POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-09-2014, 12:23 AM
Hey Doc The Choise is your's Thank you Sister but which one is Steve !! ;) ;) ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

SLAINTE KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
11-09-2014, 02:14 AM
Really funny this last one LOL;):o Next monday I'll reveal something about nurse care therein .... The bullhorse (short muzzle one) is wonderful!

eighty+
11-09-2014, 02:35 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Sorry I see I missed you I think I was Confused by the hoss ok so finnished
him today so now he can go and chase the Mares ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D STATTE BBUONO ....Si............Si Have you heared how steve is getting on ??? CIAO

AndreaMG
11-09-2014, 08:04 AM
Masterfully painted horse Dear E++! CIAO and KIA ORA and HASTA LA VISTA! :cool::cool:

copespeak
11-09-2014, 10:37 AM
A really good effort Eighty!

eighty+
11-10-2014, 01:19 AM
Thanks Robbie

Thanks Andy. Just awake

eighty+
11-10-2014, 03:23 AM
Hi Tried to Doodle after looking At Pai's and Sandys Doodling but can't seem to get the feeling

For it maybe I'm just too old, ok the tall thin geezer is the doodle in the style of Schieile ok

the other one is a tart up from the IPad, other wise its just a blank canvas ;) :D :D:D:D:D:D:D

KIA ORA SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
11-10-2014, 03:36 AM
Yeah, I hope Steve is okay.

Great horse's head, by the nose, it's a right photo finish. The rest is good too. Go man! paint away!!!!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

stevemawmv
11-10-2014, 08:03 AM
Hello Eighty....Just got home friend last night. Kept telling them I was asleep everytime they poke me to see if I was still breathing....But like my mother used to say "only the good die young"....Huh, always wondered what she meant by that...this was before the Billy joel song so I figure it's an old saying...Great job on your Antonio Mancini's and your growing stable of race horses, don't know which one I'am going to put my money on yet...they all look like strong placers, hopefully winners. Hey, that's me in the middle on the left in the hospital...Good one! fortunately had my own room they were having a fifty percent off sale at the hospital down the street..Hehehe!
Really dig the bright colorful doodles on this page as well...
Thanks for checking in on me
and you take care....
Steve

D Akey
11-10-2014, 08:09 AM
Hello Eighty....Just got home friend last night. Kept telling them I was asleep everytime they poke me to see if I was still breathing....But like my mother used to say "only the good die young"....Huh, always wondered what she meant by that...this was before the Billy joel song so I figure it's an old saying...Great job on your Antonio Mancini's and your growing stable of race horses, don't know which one I'am going to put my money on yet...they all look like strong placers, hopefully winners. Hey, that's me in the middle on the left in the hospital...Good one! fortunately had my own room they were having a fifty percent off sale at the hospital down the street..Hehehe!
Really dig the bright colorful doodles on this page as well...
Thanks for checking in on me
and you take care....
Steve

Good to hear from you, Steve. You beat me to the punch where I was going to ask if your mother was Billy Joel. Anyway, what a relief this must all be, eh? Now quit laying about and paint! :D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::p:p:p:p:p :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

stevemawmv
11-10-2014, 08:28 AM
Good to hear from you, Steve. You beat me to the punch where I was going to ask if your mother was Billy Joel. Anyway, what a relief this must all be, eh? Now quit laying about and paint!Thanks D Akey......Glad to be home! Hopefully there won't be a round three my friend.....
Thanks for checking in on Rachael while I was gone....
Take care,
Steve

eighty+
11-10-2014, 08:39 AM
Andy Yeah she's gone to Mexico for a short break ok Ciao

AndreaMG
11-10-2014, 10:26 AM
Haha Freaky fantastic Dear E+!:cool::cool::cool: I will upload it in my thread pronto! HASTA LA VISTA! HOLA MEXICO! :o

D Akey
11-10-2014, 10:29 AM
.................:cool:..................:cool:... ......................:cool:..:cool:.............. .:cool:

eighty+
11-10-2014, 10:50 AM
Hi. Cap'n. Mac. Is that's with a Mexico rhythm ;). :D:D:D

D Akey
11-10-2014, 11:52 AM
Hi. Cap'n. Mac. Is that's with a Mexico rhythm ;). :D:D:D

Cha Cha Cha, Mr Ploos. . . Cha Cha Cha Podrawski por la siñorita con las maracas lindas. . .
Like she said in Harry Potter and the something or other. . . "Just swish and flick" or something like that. . .

¡Olé!

eighty+
11-10-2014, 03:04 PM
Hi am I too late for Halloween :confused: :( :( :( :( :( :(

stevemawmv
11-10-2014, 03:38 PM
Hello Eighty! you lost me about nine replies back friend....
And it's never to late for a 'witchy woman'...good song by the way!
Take care,
Steve

D Akey
11-10-2014, 03:52 PM
Hi am I too late for Halloween :confused: :( :( :( :( :( :(

Never to late for the Babes of Hogwarts Calendar. . . for charity of course! And here you got the November pic -- Hermione in a Mexican sarape! The class must be getting older. This one's Harry Potter and the Pitchers of Margaritas. Woooohooooo!!!!!!! Para bailar la Bamba, baby!

Fun image. Mr Ploos!

Caesar
11-10-2014, 10:48 PM
All nice, Your new artworks, but Emma Watson is super and absolutely alike .... and so funny!

eighty+
11-11-2014, 12:49 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One good if it made you smile

Hi Steve Witch said I may be 7 days adrift buy I can still cast a Spell just look at old Ploos I Made

Him come back and give me a tart up and he had been eating Garlic to keep me at bay I didn't

Tell him that's a load of Hogswash that will learn him ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-11-2014, 02:58 AM
Hi Antonio Marcini could not see the name ok Ciao POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-11-2014, 12:19 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac Geetar Man Go Go Go 3 POZDRAWSKI ;) ;) ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Caesar
11-11-2014, 09:45 PM
Good job again, dear old chap! :cool: Anyway, to make keep his name the same at each new painting and google it, I would spell it with a larger size:
A n t o n i o M A N C I N I, in an hypothetical approximate pseudo-translation, to make it more familiar to You: Anthony LeftHandeds ...LOL;):o

eighty+
11-11-2014, 11:40 PM
Hail O Caesar O Migty One :D This is not a ANTONIO MANCINI ;) ;) :D :D :D Ok from a news paper ok

CIAO STATTE BBUONO...Si .......Si POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
11-12-2014, 01:20 AM
Hail O Caesar O Migty One :D This is not a ANTONIO MANCINI ;) ;) :D :D :D Ok from a news paper ok

CIAO STATTE BBUONO...Si .......Si POZDRAWSKI

Looks like BB, that is Brigitte Bardot, but I may be wrong ... so I wait for You to finish!

eighty+
11-12-2014, 01:56 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One ;) I say old Fellow you know your onion's Yes the one and only Brigette Bardot the

Original Barbie Doll

Caesar
11-12-2014, 03:17 AM
Ahahahah;):o It looks like my search while scan, scan while track radar still works fairly good. Unfortunately I cannot say anymore how deadly are my dogfight techniques and my weapon bay against aggressive feminine opponents, but I'm pretty sure age is far from an advantage for amazing hits and particularly good scores now .... :( LOL:o;)

eighty+
11-12-2014, 05:09 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yes your doing well for a youngster ;) ;) ;) :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

well its Finn Now see how she look's now of corase B.B was before your Time :):):) CIAO STATTE BBUONO

AndreaMG
11-12-2014, 10:14 AM
Lovely Brigitte :cool::cool: When I hear of her this song comes to my mind (enjoy :o)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ78HXuOCLk

And this one (a little naughtier :o)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHKl63d-TfM

eighty+
11-12-2014, 12:56 PM
Hi Andy thanks I tried to save an Image but no go So I'll take some photos ok the next one is a Raphael ok

eighty+
11-13-2014, 02:12 AM
hi ok sorting the feet out and a tart up ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI

kenmo
11-13-2014, 02:15 AM
Fabulous stuff!!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
11-13-2014, 02:45 AM
Raffaello (Rapahel) would be glad of Your interest and effort and also a little envious, since he died when still pretty young ....:)

eighty+
11-13-2014, 03:00 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yeah funny that everybody keeps telling me only the good die young :(:(:(:confused::eek::cool::cool:

This this next one said Raphael image what that means I haven't a Clue I only picked it so I could slap paint around :D:D:D CIAO STATTE BBUONO..Si...Si POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
11-13-2014, 04:08 AM
This one is a fantastic painting indeed, so ..... keep Yourself as evil and bad as You can ...;):oLOL

eighty+
11-13-2014, 06:03 AM
Hi Caesar you know me I'm alway's trying I've even got the Pope Worried ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO STATTE BBUONO...Si.....Si ok 1 POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-13-2014, 08:28 AM
Hi ok Just clearing a Starter oK CIAO POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-13-2014, 03:13 PM
Hi Trying a GainsBorough ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
11-14-2014, 12:16 AM
You go on wonderfully and the Pope is OK with You and Your activities. There's an important British cardinal (Paul Richard Gallagher) now appointed for a most important ministry (Foreign Affairs) that grants for You as an old reprobate about to be ready for conversion and sacraments ... :o;)

Alexandra
11-14-2014, 03:14 AM
Wonderful additions, Eighty!

eighty+
11-14-2014, 08:00 AM
Food Food Food Ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
11-14-2014, 10:03 AM
Hi Sandy. Caesar Sorry. I was in a rush. To get some nosh. Oak. Ciao. STATTE. BBUONO. Si. Si.

eighty+
11-14-2014, 02:03 PM
hi Mr MRS Andrews no3 ok CIAO POZDRAWSK

Caesar
11-14-2014, 09:54 PM
Wonderful Gainsborough theme! Now they just have to wait for the game to pass by on the pathway, I guess ... I hope it's not Roadrunner though, it would be to fast to aim to with that long rifle! LOL;):o Milady is not vegetarian, I think, and she's patiently waiting for the kill to have her servants cook a gorgeous lunch for her guests.

eighty+
11-15-2014, 03:26 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty ONE yeah a very long Barrel But that was brfore the Kalinkoff ? when you

carried yuh ball and powder in a pouch :eek: ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D STATTE BBUONO .....Si.........Si

POZDRAWSKI