PDA

View Full Version : Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

eighty+
09-24-2014, 04:55 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty one yeah Much same over hear all they do is put up their Wages as they make own

Rules but there's talk in the country that the erk's are demanding a referendum on their pay as they

think they are being taken for a ride plus they make themselves Lords so that they can get paid for

going to Sleep When they Retire then they say there's no Corruption in the Country I ask You:):)

AS my Grandfather Rennie Said to Me Aye Tis a braw brac Moonlite nite tonite Dave Boy

D Akey
09-24-2014, 07:38 AM
And you replied, "Ack, Grandad! Ne'er truer words be spake. . .boot 'ere now, if ye would be so kind, pass me tha 'ammer and tongs. I'm a bit 'oongray an' there be 'aggis ta bend t'me will, oh aye. Aer ye a wee bit peckish like meself?"

And it be a fine paintin' too. Grand portrait o' an granddad. Go man go!!!!!! to the heelands! AWAY!!!!!!!!

eighty+
09-24-2014, 07:49 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Thought it would make you Chuckle ;) :D :D :D :D Ciao POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
09-24-2014, 01:09 PM
Hi been in Yellowstone park for the last hour ok Ciao ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI

copespeak
09-24-2014, 05:34 PM
I love your Yellowstone Eighty!

Caesar
09-24-2014, 08:02 PM
Dear ATPLusDavey, Your Scottish grandpa looks very similar to You and I see Andrea is obsessing You with his painting excercises so that You have a parallel and original thread here too with his discoveries and tests. Very interesting how You translate them in Your inimitable style.

D Akey
09-24-2014, 08:07 PM
Actually his grand dad looks a little like Demoscl. . . but I digress.

Love your copy inspired by Andrea's copy of . . . You did a super job, Mr Ploos! And Yellowstone? Come to see Old Face-full the Geezer? Welcome to the good old U S of A, matey. Enjoy your stay. The next boos will come along in 35 minutes.

eighty+
09-25-2014, 01:10 AM
Hi Robbie Thanks hopeing that your fit and well Ciao Kia Ora ;) :D :D:D

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One thanks yeah that hounddog Andy keeps bashing them out ;):D:D:D:D

And you shore have some big people in Rome :cool::cool::cool:

Hi Cap'n Mac Blast I've missed the Bus !! Blimey I only Hope the Wolves are not this way

as my running days are long gone AR well I can alway's bash em with my IPad ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO To You All POZDRAWSKI :cool: :cool: :cool::cool: :p :p

eighty+
09-25-2014, 04:58 AM
Hi its of my back ok no I can try Water colour ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI

Enug
09-25-2014, 06:38 AM
That's great Eighty - I really like it. You are a very talented chap. :D

eighty+
09-25-2014, 06:56 AM
Thanks Enug Nah not realy its just all the Foster's I keep Drinking ;);) :D:D:D:D:D

Well I was going to try water colour so looked in the manuel for help but got way layed by

a Sermetry Bloke so what you see is what U OK get :cool::cool::cool::cool: POZDRAWSKI

AndreaMG
09-25-2014, 08:33 AM
Lovely paintings, the one with the snow and the animals running is adorable, as for the copy of my copy I think it's technically a copy no more, copy that? :o Your version has more generous breasts than mine too, I think that the more copies the bigger they became :cool: Nicely done my friend!
¡Vaya con Dios!

eighty+
09-25-2014, 12:23 PM
Hi Andy Nah I looked at your Gal Nah I think your Dreaming I think you must have been

Bottle Fed as a baby ;) ;) That sermtry man would look good in a bowling alley on the 1st Pin

ok CIAO iVaya Con Dios mon Ami STATTE BBUONO....Si ....Si POZDRAWSKI :eek::cool:

eighty+
09-25-2014, 12:55 PM
HI Andy I keep meaning To ask You But keep Forgetting My Age You Now ;);):D:D ok

I still Can't work out the Grid as it never lines up ??

and how do you cut to selection coss its dimmed out :(:( any suggestions would be helpful

as I've looked in the Manuel but it send's me to Sleep ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO..Si.....Si

Enug
09-25-2014, 03:28 PM
HI Andy I keep meaning To ask You But keep Forgetting My Age You Now ;);):D:D ok

I still Can't work out the Grid as it never lines up ??

and how do you cut to selection coss its dimmed out :(:( any suggestions would be helpful

as I've looked in the Manuel but it send's me to Sleep ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO..Si.....Si

I saw you ask the grid question before, eighty and I was waiting for someone to answer as I had the same question. I have since found (I think) that you have to have the reference and the canvas the same size. I've posted a couple of screenshots. I know they don't look the same size here 'cos I zoomed in more on one than the other for the screenshot.:rolleyes:

When you ask about crop to selection - you need to activate the tool - then in Settings select the rectangle and 'draw' around the area you wish to crop. Is that what you wanted to know?

Andrea, hope you don't mind me jumping in. :o

eighty+
09-25-2014, 03:57 PM
Thanks Enug yes the grid. The questions how do you get them the same size :confused::cool:

No2. Yes. I think I fellow you on that one Enug I try tomorrow ok coss it's nearly. 4oc and
I should be asleep at least 4 hours ago. :eek:That's the joys of laying in bed. And having the
IPad available So good night Enug and. Thanks. Kia Ora POZDRAWSKI

Enug
09-25-2014, 04:44 PM
Sweet dreams eighty - hopefully, I'll be dreaming when you read this - tho the last couple of nights haven't been good. It's hard to sleep when one of the cats brings in a mouse and the other cat is chasing it around under the bed!

Back to the grid question - the top screenshot in my first post is the tracing showing on the canvas - the other is the ref. I had to make my canvas the same size (exactly) as the ref for the grids to match up. I did this by opening up a canvas and putting a tracing of the bird then 'cropped to selection'.

Caesar
09-25-2014, 07:30 PM
I see You're successfully taming symmetry and grids. Congrats dear old bloke!LOL:o;)

eighty+
09-26-2014, 12:12 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One this quick sketch I like because it took me back to preWar Comic's Don't

know which comic as only got a look when shown from a mate and its only the hair style that I

remembered and I think The boy's Name L'abner think must have been called Our gang or

crazy gang ??? think the comic's might be the Dandy.. or Beano but think the carton strip

Must have been American as the 10 kids wern't dressed like us in just Boots grey socks up to

your knees and Short Troughser's when 1st on and a grey shirt and brace'es or rich kid's had belt's with a snake clasp

buckle as well plus being the youngest Son ended up with all cut Downs but happy Day's

When the sun seemed to shine all day :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

justjean
09-26-2014, 12:30 AM
Hi Mr. 80+ looks like your going great , keep up the good work :D

eighty+
09-26-2014, 12:38 AM
Hi jean I must be getting old as I'm starting to reminice of the good time's ?? ;);):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ciao SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
09-26-2014, 01:00 AM
HI June Thanks 1 to Go ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: :cool:

GRID GRID :eek: :eek: :eek: :( :( :(

Alexandra
09-26-2014, 02:49 AM
Uh oh Eighty, this last one has me running scared. I can't help but think of Dracula with those eyes.....
but shoot, I don't think he would like my blood anyway as I use garlic in most of my cooking, haha.:p:o;)

eighty+
09-26-2014, 03:00 AM
Hi June Thanks I did Get there but not keen on that way as I used Laureen Bacall and the grids seemed ok but wasn't sure how to get her off the screen! as I write this I've just thought I could have erazed her
and the grid would still show :) ok all I did was to give her a tart- up ;);) :D :D:D :D :D :D :D ok

Thanks June for the trouble I've put you threw and for the help you have given Me Regards Mr Ploos

eighty+
09-26-2014, 03:04 AM
Interesting its only shown the touch-up's I've done There's more to this ball game then meets the Eye

;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::c ool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
09-26-2014, 03:48 AM
Hi Sandy Sorry I missed You With all the infighting that's going on :confused: But just love Garlic
but go easy on the chillies as they make my skalp tingle OK CIAO ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D KIA ORA

Enug
09-26-2014, 04:58 AM
Hi there Mr.Ploos - you can turn off the picture and just leave the grid by clicking on the eye. Is that what you wanted? Or click on the little box with the lines and choose Clear Tracing - right clicking on the Reference panel will also bring up the Clear Tracing choice.

eighty+
09-26-2014, 05:15 AM
Blimey June. Your up early are the cats still fighting:cool: Ok I will have another go thanks

D Akey
09-26-2014, 05:20 AM
Going into the stretch! Could be a photo finish!!! New tools. You seem to be picking up under June's great tutelage. Come on Mr Ploos! My money's on ya. . .

kenmo
09-26-2014, 06:22 AM
Nice updates 80+ :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Enug
09-26-2014, 07:27 AM
Me again Mr.Ploos - yep, another mouse - picked it up by the tail and transferred it outside; it was only a baby - pretty hard to get back to sleep after that.:( I think we must be having some sort of mouse plague.

While lying in bed I thought, do you even need the picture to show on the canvas grid? If you have just the grid showing on the canvas you can still have the grid on the reference image and using that as a guide, draw on the canvas. Then you don't have problems about the grids matching.

Open a canvas - switch on the grid - open the reference, the grid will show on it and Bob's your uncle! ;)

AndreaMG
09-26-2014, 08:20 AM
Beautiful Laureen Bacall! With all the help from nice people here you might tech "grid" science at the university by now :D Here's what I do, simply take not of the resolution of your reference image (let's suppose it is 600 pixels x 1000 pixels), what you want to do is simply create a new Artrage painting with that exact dimension (i.e. 600 pixels x 1000 pixels). Once created you can easily resize it by let's say 300% keeping the original aspect ratio. Have fun! Buenas noches

eighty+
09-26-2014, 10:08 AM
Thanks June. And Andy between the two of you. I think I might get it sorted. But at. The moment I'm

Stuck with Lauren Bacall and I've decided to finish her. Even though I'm not happy. As I like to.

Draw and paint even if the eyes don't always match up was only thinking of the grid as to speed up

Ok. Sorry so long in replying but I dozed off. Ok. Kia Ora. Statte BBUONO ..Si. ....Si

Caesar
09-26-2014, 10:25 PM
Laureen Bacall is fading away in our memories and in Your portrait, dear mate. It' well done (although still quite raw:o) and You must have a couple of eagle eyes to spot her on Your screen. As a suggestion You may duplicate the layer and use the multiply blending mode to possibly see her better!

eighty+
09-27-2014, 02:37 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks I didn't Know That I have to try it out !!:D Ok I've huffed and

puffed With Laureen Bacall ad was determind to finish her as I had started her OK ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO STATTE BBUONO.....Si..............Si

eighty+
09-27-2014, 03:57 AM
Well Caesar You may have Never have been To Grande Briton but your Gt ................gtGrandfather

has as he's left a self portrait in the Roman Villa floor just to remind us ok ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO STATTE BBUONO....Si.............Si

eighty+
09-27-2014, 05:32 AM
just a cropping :D:D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::eek:

Don't Worry Sible blue sky's are just round the Corner ;) :D :D

eighty+
09-27-2014, 05:49 AM
Don't Be Vague Ask Haig !!!!!

D Akey
09-27-2014, 07:03 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks I didn't Know That I have to try it out !!:D Ok I've huffed and

puffed With Laureen Bacall ad was determind to finish her as I had started her OK ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO STATTE BBUONO.....Si..............Si

One of the classics of all time. . . your portrait, Mr Ploos to steal a line -- "You're good. . . You're awful good. . ."

And of course the line to which this all leads put her in the superstar of all time category, never to be forgotten. . . and certainly worthy of a portrait or two. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9Ay727EYzw

eighty+
09-27-2014, 08:16 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks I see my Favourit film Star ingrid Bergen is there so have to go back look ok Ciao POZDRAWSKI :p:p:p:p:p

D Akey
09-27-2014, 09:16 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks I see my Favourit film Star ingrid Bergen is there so have to go back look ok Ciao POZDRAWSKI :p:p:p:p:p

It's ruddy Nosferatu or three (lost count of vampires anymore so many of 'em rushing aboot on tele. . . )

Caption, when he arrives by ship in the North of England:

"'Ello 'ello 'ello, what's all this 'ere then? Sit for a portrait? And me, a lowly bilge rat? Why, I'd be right honored, I would. . . You Yorkshire lot are sooch a cordial group, by 'eck. . . "

http://kimthompsonauthor.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/maxresdefault.jpg

eighty+
09-27-2014, 09:40 AM
Yeah Mac He's Upset He said I've come all this way to help and all they do is take the Piss :eek::eek::eek: :cool::cool::cool::cool:

copespeak
09-27-2014, 09:58 AM
Fun and serious portraits Eighty. Your Lauren Bacall is excellent, and I love the little pair in the grey. :)

eighty+
09-27-2014, 12:26 PM
Hi Robbie Thanks yes that is my favourite too are you keeping well now ?? I'm still staggering around getting in every body way so Don't go out as much but I miss doing Bus Sketch'es as their more exciting you get nervous and the feeling in the pit of the stomach which I don't
get drawing at home on the wacom OK Robbie CIAO ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D KIA ORA

Enug
09-27-2014, 03:33 PM
Einstein? Whoever, I love how all those coloured strokes come together to make a wonderful portrait. I'll say it again - you have so much talent; I love coming to your thread each morning. :cool:

eighty+
09-27-2014, 10:15 PM
Hi June Thanks If Your still up and awake when Robbie says Rough up the Canvas?? does she mean set it up ?? :confused

ok here's a Starter useing the Grid may be a little lopsided as the grid was out of alinement as still can't work it out Ok

Ciao Sleep Well and mind that you don't tread on a Mouse YUK YUK ;);) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA :cool:

eighty+
09-28-2014, 12:08 AM
OK Break and Lunch Time I think a quick drop of porridge :cool::cool: As the Larder and fridge are empty :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO

byroncallas
09-28-2014, 01:45 AM
Keep 'em commin' Eighty. :-)

eighty+
09-28-2014, 03:33 AM
Hi Bryon. Thanks I'm still trying. good to see your back. And all colourful. rainbows. They make.

My mind boggle. Ok. Ciao. POZDRAWSKI. :cool::cool::cool:

Enug
09-28-2014, 04:20 AM
Great painting Mr. Ploos - 'roughing up the canvas' I took to mean choose a rough grain when setting up the canvas.

That Pesky grid! If you open the grid on a blank canvas it should also show on the reference picture. Adjust the zoom until the squares look the same on both.

No mice the last couple of nights - SSh!

eighty+
09-28-2014, 06:11 AM
Hi June I like you Panda :D Yeah I tried all that But no joy does that work for U ?? if so Shout From

Rooftops Yeah Yeah Yeah so I can hear you :cool::cool::cool: this one I've just Finished

i tried with the grid but no good at least it gave me roughly the top and sides so thats something :):)

ok so you reckon a rough canvas ok I'll give it a try and see what happen's Ciao June keep laughing

KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI :cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
09-28-2014, 06:17 AM
ok had to go back for the painting coss I went back to see the Name but all I could find was Image Jpeg !!!

Enug
09-28-2014, 08:06 AM
I see what you mean Mr. Ploos - I must admit I haven't used the grid for freehand drawing but I have just been trying to do that and you are right - they don't line up. But does that really matter if you are using the squares as a guide when copying an image to a blank canvas. One image will be slightly larger/smaller than the other but the proportions should be the same.

Personally, I won't have much use for the grid as I would rather trace an outline - it would be much quicker for me. In this screenshot below is this what you mean about the grid not lining up - I can see it's out by a little bit but as I said I think you would still get the right proportions.

We might have to admit defeat on this one unless Hannah can explain it to us. :confused::confused:

eighty+
09-28-2014, 09:28 AM
hi June Have tried what Andy said make your canvas size the same as the ref: ok I haven't tried yet ok as I been trying the gloop pen

if U look you will see my Laughing Jonior Poo Bear ok

copespeak
09-28-2014, 11:44 AM
Interesting canvas texture Eighty, and your pooh bear has that lovely smile peeping through! :) :)

eighty+
09-28-2014, 12:46 PM
Hi Robbie Sorry Only Read The 1st part was cofused as I thought itwas all done with the Gloop Pen It was only later went down and found more detail :D:D:D:D:D:D

and when you say Rough the canvas what do you mean ?? I asked June and she thought you might mean a rough canvas when chooseing one ok thanks I will read

the rest when I have another go as the brain has taken so much in this last 2 weeks I can now Crop and do background with layers and trying to get to grips with

the gridas it don't line up ??? ok Robbie thanks for looking in CIAO Kia ORA :cool::cool::cool:

Enug
09-28-2014, 06:55 PM
That's a happy looking Pooh Mr. Ploos.

Rather than choosing a rough canvas, try a watercolour canvas I think SP Watercolour/Watercolour 4 came installed with AR. That's what I used in this example. The top green is the Gloop pen on the canvas and the green below, is after I increased the roughness to 100%. Can you see at the bottom of the panel where you move the slider along?

But you might like the look of the Gloop pen on a smooth paper - have a play and see what suits you. This is the default canvas and I haven't roughed it up.

eighty+
09-28-2014, 07:20 PM
Hi June. Where. You shouting. When you post coss something has woke me at 6 am. This morning as I don't wake to at least to 11am ok I've taken note now think I go back to sleep now as I won't last the day.
Ok. June. CIAO have- good sleep. POZDRAWSKI

Enug
09-28-2014, 08:24 PM
Sorry about that Mr. Ploos - I'll try and be quieter. :p:p

eighty+
09-28-2014, 08:35 PM
Hey June Should I send You a Letter or Its a fine time to leave me Lucill :) :) :) :cool: :cool: :cool: CIAO KIA ORA

eighty+
09-28-2014, 09:57 PM
hi up early and the Brain who's wondering what the hell am i doing at this time as its only for the early Birds wow whats
that I see a big juicy catterpiller T....wat T.......wat Bird talk ok!!? catterpiller Run Boys Run :eek::eek::cool::cool:

eighty+
09-29-2014, 12:30 AM
Hi Robbie I fought my way threw the mists and found My Island and Blimey some Blighter has stuck his Flag on it when I wasn't

Looking Now I've got to go to U.N but I don't think I can afford it to get them to vote in my favour CIAO KIA ORA

I knew That I shouldn't have got up so early this Morning :eek: :eek: :eek::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
09-29-2014, 07:50 AM
The Game Hunter's !!! Well George what do think?? What do I think! ?? I think We should get the hell out of Here

Why we've got The chance Run :eek::eek::eek:

limey-g
09-29-2014, 08:09 AM
So thats what happened to big foot Mr eighty :)

Caesar
09-29-2014, 10:35 PM
I really enjoyed Your recent sequence of great paintings and funny vignettes! Bravissimo! SLAINTE!

eighty+
09-30-2014, 01:41 AM
Hi Good afternoon Geoff yeah just up :D good to see your around Ok we all are waiting to see your painting Geoff !!!

Yeah Geoff Don't go out into the Woods today as BIGFOOT is still on the loose :eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yeah been given time off for good behavour so its Playtime for an Oldie Sorry Caesar as I

write a lot more but for somereason I keep being Logged out so I loose half plus the attachments which I redo but the

written stuff I only get back to Oldie after that lost this last one was more a push and shove with the knife more like

A Skulptor :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
09-30-2014, 03:51 AM
Home Times Gal's I see the Guv has got his hat On ;);) :D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

sorry I thought I could Crop it and Turn it confused: :D:D:D POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
09-30-2014, 05:03 AM
Hey there. Mr Ploos. . . Just in case I understood you to mean that you wanted to rotate this back to vertical, I did it for you. If that isn't what you wanted, say the word and I'll delete it.

eighty+
09-30-2014, 06:33 AM
Thanks. Cap'n Mac. That's. What I tried for. But how the hell did you do it. Please. Tell me the secret

:eek::eek::eek: POZDRAWSKI :p. It do roll off the. Tonque. Nice. U try it. ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
09-30-2014, 08:07 AM
Thanks. Cap'n Mac. That's. What I tried for. But how the hell did you do it. Please. Tell me the secret

:eek::eek::eek: POZDRAWSKI :p. It do roll off the. Tonque. Nice. U try it. ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I have a Mac (hoot laddie), but I think the interface is the same.

That wheel has other options as well. But the degree wheel is something you can grab and drag around as if you're spinning it to where you want it.

¡Via Con Dios, Pozdrawski, Lad! :p:p:p:):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

I painted it out to the edges after the fact because the pic I grabbed of yours didn't have the full rectangle, but since it was just simple colors I could fill it in rather than it being cropped the way it was. Anyway, this is how to spin your pic to orient it how you like it.

Oh, and when you're done spinning it, then you click that icon that you started with at the top to toggle it off (and on and off and on as you want).

eighty+
09-30-2014, 08:19 AM
Thanks Cap'n Mac yeah I do know the wheel but trust me not to think of it Have a large one on my tab ;) :D :D :D:D:D:D:D:

eighty+
09-30-2014, 09:06 AM
Hi. Cap' n Mac. Went back to try but no joy as when I post to file its still come out sideways ok so tried

Importing from file. But still comes out the same:confused::confused::confused:POZDRAWSKI :p

D Akey
09-30-2014, 09:52 AM
Hi. Cap' n Mac. Went back to try but no joy as when I post to file its still come out sideways ok so tried

Importing from file. But still comes out the same:confused::confused::confused:POZDRAWSKI :p

Ach! Laddie, sent ye to the wrong place. That was to rotate your whole canvas. Sorry aboot tha. . .

This one is to rotate your image. Then you do File>Export Image File

Take care to make sure the right icon symbol is up or you will transform it in other ways. It's the circle with the directional arrow to rotate the image before exporting it.

I borrowed Gary's picture just to have something to show it being done to.

eighty+
09-30-2014, 11:05 AM
H Cap'n MaC I think I'll Shot Myself Yuk Yuk just done 5 bus sketch'es scan them on the new printer now i can only find two bloody new printer
don't put the scans in one place ok I'll have another go but I've seen that sign that show ok going to try now :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

eighty+
09-30-2014, 12:21 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac Alls well That ends well :eek::eek: yeah that icon when I clicked the Trans; tool nuffink so had to go into edit the trahform the I got

it but by then I pull it out of shape so you can see the door is a bit more narrow as had to do a bit of bogin ;) then i used the elastic band tool

where it wouldn't let go then when it did it disserpered :D but overall it come out for the best ;) ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
09-30-2014, 12:47 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac Alls well That ends well :eek::eek: yeah that icon when I clicked the Trans; tool nuffink so had to go into edit the trahform the I got

it but by then I pull it out of shape so you can see the door is a bit more narrow as had to do a bit of bogin ;) then i used the elastic band tool

where it wouldn't let go then when it did it disserpered :D but overall it come out for the best ;) ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D POZDRAWSKI

Great! It actually looks pretty good as a door. I like the result and keeping your knees bent and using your noodle. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
And you got a first hand ride on the whole transform thing now. Go man Go!!!!!!!!

Caesar
09-30-2014, 08:44 PM
Good playing with boxes and silhouettes! A sort of figurative,minimalist Mondrian? ;)

eighty+
09-30-2014, 10:12 PM
Hi cap'n Mac. Yea a brain bashing transformation ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:(

Hail Caesar O Mighty One. Wasn't easy for an oldie but no I've looked at it this morning I see

That the floor level wants adjusting In the Guv office and move some of the furniture. Ok

After my. Cornflakes and banana. Pills and a coffee. Ok. CIAO. STATTE BBUONO....Si....Si.

POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
09-30-2014, 11:32 PM
ok Home Time FINN I Think :confused: ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA STATTE BBUONO...Si,,,,,Si POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-01-2014, 04:49 AM
Hi Guess Who ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :cool::cool::cool: :confused: KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-01-2014, 09:45 AM
Geoff I don't care what you say Coss E ain't looking to Friendly :( :( :eek: :confused::cool::cool: ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D:D

D Akey
10-01-2014, 02:33 PM
What would Jack London do?

Fun and expressionistic, Mr Ploos. Well, we may be heading into colder temperatures (wishing and a hoping here). Might be time to get the team trained up for the Iditerod run.

Go man go!!!!!!!

eighty+
10-02-2014, 02:28 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Yeah More Fun on the IPad This morning :eek::cool::cool::cool: CIAO POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
10-02-2014, 03:06 AM
Nobody seem to have guessed right on the singer identity. You certainly improved very much on Your imaginary drawings which are vividly colored|

eighty+
10-02-2014, 04:49 AM
I Bet You knew Caesar Heathcliff coming Home know !!!

eighty+
10-02-2014, 06:52 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac The Gee Tar Man ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO POZDRAWSKI

Alexandra
10-02-2014, 08:31 AM
Good grief Eighty, there are some mean looking characters here!
Great work!

eighty+
10-02-2014, 09:05 AM
He he. sandy. Do mean CAP'n Macas the gee tar. MAn;):D:D:D CIAO. Sandy

eighty+
10-02-2014, 12:49 PM
yep still trying with water colour with not much success CIAO POZDRAWSKI

MJSparks
10-02-2014, 03:21 PM
Quite fine attempts. There's so much in here I'll never catch up though!

I've never been good with watercolor live. Something about adding color to water that feels like putting my underpants on backwards. It's good in AR for light coloring layers, and other people are far accomplished, but it still feels weird to me.

eighty+
10-02-2014, 11:27 PM
Hi. Mags. I see your looking well:D how did U get on. With your Annie may attempt Any good..

And how are the girl'smust be quiet in their teen's by now i surpose the wolves are gathering :D:cool:

Yeah I've about 5 boxes of water colours adn water colour paper in readiness to try but found

Artrage instead I think when I'm. Old. I might give it ago. Ok. ciao Mags. KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
10-03-2014, 12:27 AM
So Your singer was ... Kate Bush!? I really loved her voice, quite promising! I was tempted to go ther come home ...;):o

eighty+
10-03-2014, 12:50 AM
Hi Just a Tart up this morning as was up early CIAO

Hail Caesar I thought you knew it was Kate Bush yeah what a voice

eighty+
10-03-2014, 04:43 AM
its so hot even Claude has put his short's on ok CIAO ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-03-2014, 06:52 AM
Here's a good for you Caesar Who is this clue Artist CIAO STATTE BBUONO.....Si............Si

MJSparks
10-03-2014, 09:32 AM
Hi. Mags. I see your looking well:D how did U get on. With your Annie may attempt Any good..

And how are the girl'smust be quiet in their teen's by now i surpose the wolves are gathering :D:cool:

Yeah I've about 5 boxes of water colours adn water colour paper in readiness to try but found

Artrage instead I think when I'm. Old. I might give it ago. Ok. ciao Mags. KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

Haven't been doing much in the art world, more painting with words than with paint. Creativity flows like water and sometimes you just gotta let the current drive you instead of tearing your arms off trying to paddle upstream.

Yeah, my nieces are growing up. (well, sort of... ) the youngest isn't much bigger than when she started. Slow growth or something like that. She is going on 7 and still not getting any weight or height. Tested her for dwarfism and several other things, but nothing has made itself clear as the answer. The oldest is in middle school now.The oldest still asks if Santa in England still paints, occasionally. haha. ;)

eighty+
10-03-2014, 11:07 AM
Yeah. Mags both looking well. The little one has still got her cheeky grin but wound't worry to much as

She might be a late. Sprouter. And end up about 6' tall ok. I might try painting them again with luck in time for Christmas but can't promise ok will just see how it goes regards to all your family. CIAO SANTA

Caesar
10-03-2014, 10:32 PM
I can't recognize the guy, dear Dave, but he looks a bit like Napoleone Bonaparte, aka Napoleon. :rolleyes::confused:

eighty+
10-03-2014, 11:43 PM
Hi. Caesar. Yeah. Not a good drawing. The original was small and yery dark and on the IPad. Which

I propped up so I could draw
him. Never liked his paintings ok a clue. Think of a pig. And his name will jump

to you. Ok. CIAO. STATTE. BBUONO. ...Si........Si

eighty+
10-04-2014, 01:07 AM
Hi Early IPad sketch ok about 11.30 am ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI:cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
10-04-2014, 01:42 AM
Actually he didn't look like George Orwell though .... LOL;):o

eighty+
10-04-2014, 03:03 AM
HE HE Ha I didn't think so either :confused:;) :D :D now the fat's in the Fire and the Bacon is burning :eek::cool::cool::cool:

OK Mag's A quick STARTER No 1 can you tell me their Names AS I Forgot them CIAO KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-04-2014, 06:01 AM
Mag's STARTER no2 ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-04-2014, 08:14 AM
hi a bit of practice with Van ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI

I don't Dream like that??

MJSparks
10-04-2014, 09:44 AM
Older girl is Kayla and the younger is Kloe.

eighty+
10-04-2014, 10:43 AM
Thanks Mag's as you can see I've done 2 STARTER'S ok Might have to Bash them around a bit ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

a Copy of a Man By Jan Gross ok KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-05-2014, 01:02 AM
Hi A bit of IPad play befor getting out of bed ok :cool::cool::cool: KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

MJSparks
10-05-2014, 09:49 AM
Lookin good sir. I'll keep checking in!

D Akey
10-05-2014, 09:49 AM
All a bunch of expressive pics. Love the portraits of Magen's two lassies. Doin' grand, ya portrait meister.

eighty+
10-05-2014, 10:34 AM
Mags. Your never called me sir before. Have I come out in spots or something ok so take your pick

8+. ....mr Ploos.... ATP ... Or. A U. Ok. ;) :D :D :D. KIA ORA

Thanks Cap'n. Mac. Well Mags two are only Starter's but I'm. Letting them rest for the time being so I can look at them with fresh eyes. The young one. I like her expression But its not how she is up to now I can't find her yyou now what I mean that's mainly. why I'm. Resting on them maybe I should ask Mags
How she feels ...??? Ok. I've had a lazy day. I went back on the thread. To find the links you sent me. I lisoned to SATCHMOO And E.Pief. And the ride of the Valkeries plus about 4 artist which I think. I.
Should stick with liepke ?? You know who I mean Ok then. Ciao. KIA ORA. And my Fav; POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
10-05-2014, 11:30 AM
I kinda like Rice Pilaf myself. . . but her sister Edith Pilaf was sorta okay as well. . . with a little lamb. . .

Hey, I understand full well letting pictures rest. A fresh eye is a luxury and something to seek out. So good on ya, matey. ¡Vaya con carne! I must be hungry or something. . . Pozdrawski!!!!!!!!

MJSparks
10-05-2014, 08:24 PM
It's all good !

Sometimes it's good to let things stew. :)

eighty+
10-05-2014, 11:59 PM
Hi Mags Thanks I thought you would understand I do like Kloe as is as it goes with her stance if U know what I mean :eek::D:D:D but will give them a rest for a while OK KIA ORA

HI Cap'n Mac yeah I've been back to your hole in the Ground but I fell in can you get me out Now !!! CIAO POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-06-2014, 01:30 AM
Hi a quick copy of M. Liepke Gal ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D: :eek: cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
10-06-2014, 02:20 AM
Hi Sorry as I rushed them as time for a Shower as I think I'm Honking :eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool :

AndreaMG
10-06-2014, 02:21 AM
Hello from Italy ^^

eighty+
10-06-2014, 04:15 AM
Hi Andy. From Italy. How's. You been man. You 've a bit quiet are all your gal's. Chasing you. ;):D:D:D
:D:D:D. Ciao. ivaya con Dios

D Akey
10-06-2014, 07:30 AM
Looks ta me like yer findin' yer way around mining away through the creative veins. Keep yer pick axe at the ready. You're moving faster than a one-armed wallpaper hanger. . . Go Man Go!!!!!!! ¡Vaya con posdrawski, esse! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
10-06-2014, 02:12 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac. Yeah I've always wanted to be a one armed PaperHanger;):D:D:D. IVaya con Dios

Enug
10-06-2014, 02:56 PM
You are really churning them out Mr.Ploos - love the last lot of face sketches and your watercolour looks great.

eighty+
10-06-2014, 10:22 PM
Hi June Just up 9 am. Well still in bed on the IPad I've just found out about the Transforming on the
IPad. So been having fun T'll bung them on the Wacom when I get up. So you can see them ok. Ciao
KIA ORA. POZDRAWSKI ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
10-06-2014, 11:09 PM
hi June as promised ok transformed ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-07-2014, 01:04 AM
Hi Raining here so won't be going out today :( :( :( ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI

Enug
10-07-2014, 02:49 AM
Doing well with the transform tool Mr. Ploos - this last has a good head of hair - I was going to ask who she is but then Mr.Google showed me.

You are not the only one getting rain today - we had some damaging winds and showers today. Won't have to water the garden this week.:D

eighty+
10-07-2014, 03:48 AM
Hi June are you still up then I thought you would be floating with the Fairie's by now ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Caesar
10-07-2014, 04:21 AM
What a gallery of strange characters!

eighty+
10-07-2014, 05:39 AM
Aye Caesar there Nott as strange as People a funny lot :eek::cool: iVaya Con Dios

eighty+
10-07-2014, 08:29 AM
Well Would you believe it there's another Caesar :confused::cool::cool::cool:;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

AndreaMG
10-07-2014, 10:12 AM
Do I see pastels or my mind and eyes are playing tricks on me? :p Ciao and STATTE BBUONO :cool:

eighty+
10-07-2014, 10:38 AM
Hi Andy yeah they do look a bit like Pastel's but the old fellow who's having his soup that one is or

should be Charcoal not charcoal pencil's as I never used then I alway thought they were a gimick

no you can't beat thin charcoal sticks and as I said Conte white for highlights ok smashing so

get cracking and show us as we are all on tenterhooks waiting CIAO STATTE BBUONU...Si...Si

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One I think you should know who it is this time it looks as if its by Lucien

as the chappie in the painting in my opinion was usless ok iVaya Con Dios

eighty+
10-08-2014, 12:14 AM
Hi Early Playtime on the IPad ok CIAO SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
10-08-2014, 02:31 AM
Cap'n Mac Have you been Promoted :eek::eek::cool::cool::cool:;):D:D:D POZDRAWSKI

Willhelm Bottgen?? copy starter No1

D Akey
10-08-2014, 05:13 AM
Love the Johnny Cash one.

As to me promotion, I never were in the Navy lad. So they made me admiral. There is a precedent, tho I'm rubbish at handle polishing, somehow I climbed the ranks.

From Wikipedia:
"Despite Gilbert's disclaimer, audiences, critics and even the Prime Minister identified Sir Joseph Porter with W. H. Smith (a politician who had recently been appointed First Lord of the Admiralty despite having neither military nor nautical experience)."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpJ_IAUs8nI

How's that for a Gilbert and Sullivan style caricature, eh?

Go man go, and keep polishing up the handle of your big front door. :D:D:D:D:D:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::p:p:p:p:p:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::cool ::cool::cool::cool::cool:;););););)

Oh and here's another one. Rather humourous interpretation with better production values. . . what fun, eh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ-gfalEWI0

eighty+
10-08-2014, 05:44 AM
That was good O ruler of the Queen's Navy your like a

comjurer U can alway's pull them out your Hat :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sorry about the Girl was going back to the smoker but i

bumped into the girl and one look at those brown eye's

and I was Gone hook line and sinker :confused ;) :D :D :D

kenmo
10-08-2014, 08:32 AM
great additions to your thread....:cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
10-08-2014, 08:44 AM
HI Ken Thanks I keep trying a bit better now that i can use

the Layer's for the backgrounds as it was quiet a fiddle

doing them before regards to Dad ok CIAO KIA ORA

POZDRAWSKI

AndreaMG
10-08-2014, 09:47 AM
May I have the tel. number of that brunette? :cool: Saluti Great works! ;)

eighty+
10-08-2014, 10:38 AM
ho ho ho Andy Avril will have your gut's for garter's so keep yuh eye 's on the Pastel's ?? how are doing is is your 1st time with pastel's not that it should make a big difference for you as your good with colour and plenty of pratice with artrage as that will help ok stop talking and get
cracking ok you made me get mine out i might have a go again as I quiet like it but it was the cruched pastel on the floor as my wife used
get annoyed ok yaeh you can always buy a cheap set of oil pastel's to play with ok CIAO iVaya con Dios

eighty+
10-08-2014, 02:44 PM
MY Kingdom for a Hoss :eek: :eek: :eek: :cool: :cool: :cool: ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO POZDRAWSKI

Enug
10-08-2014, 04:50 PM
What do they say "if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen" - well he got out of the stable.:p:D:D:D

Caesar
10-08-2014, 09:33 PM
WOW! What a series of VIP people You painted! All adapted to the reference style, but reinterpreted to show Your unique signature! You're an art storm indeed!;):D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
10-09-2014, 12:19 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yeah its Raining Raining Raining most unusal for Grande Britain :confused::cool::cool::cool:;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

arH well I supose your lolling about in sunshine :(:(:( Ciao iVala con Dios ET POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-09-2014, 03:29 AM
Hi the Admiral is feeling sea sick as the thought of going to sea frighten's him as he's only been on the Serpentine on a Paddle boat !!

Ow the Joy Of Politic's ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-09-2014, 05:48 AM
Hi Andy You have made me look at my Pastels ok tried this quick sketch I've taken a photo of it

so you can see it posted on the Wacom ok but not sure how it will Look on the Forum :) :):)

CIAO iVaya con Dios

AndreaMG
10-09-2014, 09:13 AM
Haha, that's aggressive! Watch out, censorship is out there :) Very cool my friend, I'm waiting for Caesar's comments who is a master of this type of drawings :cool: Can't wait to order my pastels and begin drawing ;) Ciao have a good night and STATTE BBUONO :cool: ¡Vaya con Dios!

eighty+
10-09-2014, 10:28 AM
Hi Andy keep meaning to ask What's the Name or make of the pastels ??? ok CIAO iVaya con Dios

D Akey
10-09-2014, 12:35 PM
Haha, that's aggressive! Watch out, censorship is out there :) Very cool my friend, I'm waiting for Caesar's comments who is a master of this type of drawings :cool: Can't wait to order my pastels and begin drawing ;) Ciao have a good night and STATTE BBUONO :cool: ¡Vaya con Dios!

I personally believe that our dear Mr Ploos has been trying and trying to get at least one of his paintings (or drawings) banished to the After Nine section. I think it might mean that with his realism in his work, he's arrived. It's a personal goal.

He's been putting in very provocative images here and there for some while, and I think nobody has the heart to chastise him. . . and wish neither to hurt his feelings or have him stop. I think owing to his age that his possession of naked ladies has been grandfathered in as it were, and he deserves the pleasure had in such creative expression.

Plus, the Britains of Brighton are a liberal lot, and I've heard it whispered out behind the woodshed that they actually show nudity on Tele in the UK. I've been trying to figure out how to watch BBC + (pick a number). . .

So Mr Ploos may well be within the bounds of good taste, and his sense of shock and horror is now starting to get pretty spot on. I expect he's been in the back of the wardrobe digging through his old pulp magazine covers getting all inspired. And, spirited artisan that he is, he looked at an old cover, and with a bit of retro-fitting, he's lessened the garment quotient on the lass. And I say Bravo Mr Ploos! You stick to your laser canons and tentacles! I think it's also a gift to the slathering males from Italy since nude paintings are nothing new to our Italian brothers and sisters, I'm happy to say. I've been to Italy and WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!

So Mr Ploos. . . if you want, I can remove that picture to After Nine. . . IF YOU LIKE. Just so you can check that particular achievement off your list. And if you're worried about the lads seeing it, believe me, they manage to find their way to After Nine just fine.

And if you want to leave it here, I'll not touch it with a 10 foot polish sausage. :):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

GO MAN GO!!!!!! Spin that tale of adventure and romance.

eighty+
10-09-2014, 11:58 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac Arh THe Beauty of Art ;) ;);) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hi June all ok I've found my Hoss Dick Turpin rides again ;):D:D:D:cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
10-10-2014, 12:20 AM
I see that Mr. Frankenstein Jr. kidnapped a lady who had no time to get properly dressed for the event, not even a sexy lingerie for schwanstucke or whatever it was ... LOL;) Well what's the problem with chast or slightly teasing nudity. Apart from Pompei have You ever seen the XVI painter Giulio Romano? :o Obscenity and indecency are not exactly in nude bodies after all, even the ones who don't practice fitness as a religion, provided owners take care of them and of their elegance when dressing or scantily dressing or showing. Even a little teasing, some little spice, isn't negative for education in their natural mechanisms, especially in this age when people rather vulgar extreme transgressions or is attracted by ITC life, thus often without any real relationship of any sort with other people.
Long live Eighty and all his fantasy as far as they may keep his brain and hands brilliant as always and please and revive all his poor legs for an imaginary trip ...:D:oLOL After all he's younger than the late Picasso, isn't he?

Enug
10-10-2014, 01:40 AM
Hi Mr. Ploos - you've found the horse but where's Dick T.?

eighty+
10-10-2014, 02:07 AM
Hi June Arh well here he is without the mask :eek: :cool: :cool: :cool

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yeah Cap'n Mac Thought it should be better in the after 9 but a pot is still a pot when you are

drawing it ok Picasso I done a Sketch of 1 of his Bull Series but have looked since but can't see it if I can remmber it

was him with his bull's head on and a bird on a settee ? The bulls head was large and intrinkly Lined was almost the main

factor of the drawing B/W ok

ok I had to show Bo gart after showing INgrid ok iVaya Con Dios

D Akey
10-10-2014, 03:22 AM
Hi Mr. Ploos - you've found the horse but where's Dick T.?

Look, Dick Turpin was otherwise engaged (with a bottle don't ya know).

But, Central Casting sent over his brother Ben. . . and they assured us he won't ever be late for a day's work. Plus, word is he's a right straight shooter. . .

D Akey
10-10-2014, 03:30 AM
. . . ok I had to show Bo gart after showing INgrid ok iVaya Con Dios

Good Bogart and Bergman. Looks like the beginning of a beautiful friendship. . .

eighty+
10-10-2014, 04:03 AM
Thanks cap'n Mac blimey. That's before. I even knew. What picture house was. Way back !!?

Ingrid and bogart. Nah. That was before she had her bum pinched by a Italien. ;);):D:D:D

Ilke that link. I might do one. Save me sitting by that hole. Are you down there pushing up the

Links for me as use seem to have hit a good vien oK. Just been looking at Picasso's Ink Blots :D:D

Ok don't stay to long down there. They dug out the gold along time ago. CIAO. iVaya con Dios Amigo

Ok forgot the Ink Blots. OK

eighty+
10-10-2014, 04:14 AM
Hi fun with Picasso ink Blots ok Duel in the Sun sort of but the same old Winner's :eek: ;) :D :D :D :D :D:D :D CIAO

D Akey
10-10-2014, 05:14 AM
I always wondered what was the point of bullfighting. It just looked cruel to me. Anyway, it goes back to ancient rituals where the bull's were more imposing and wild (as in cave painting days) and the bull was the ancient animal embodiment of the Earth force, and that man was showing dominance over it, and to fire up the hunters. Bravery and skill, sure. But it had far more meaning back then. I would be surprised if many would be thinking in those terms anymore and it's more of a straight ahead show of bravado. After all, that old stuff was pagan, wasn't it, and such a ritualistic connotation wouldn't do.

eighty+
10-10-2014, 06:22 AM
Sorry Cap'n Mac thought I'd do a Quick sketch but Ben's Wrist watch held me up the time just flew ok I've called it a starter

OK CIAO POZDRAWSKI in my best Polish:cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
10-10-2014, 07:14 AM
Sorry Cap'n Mac thought I'd do a Quick sketch but Ben's Wrist watch held me up the time just flew ok I've called it a starter

OK CIAO POZDRAWSKI in my best Polish:cool::cool::cool:

Hey, no too shabby Mr Ploos! And in record time. Ol' Ben's got one eye on the big hand an' one eye on the little. He's like a chameleon that a way. . .

Ye may want to steer clear o' Dali though. He's got a right flaccid clock. . . I said cLock.

eighty+
10-10-2014, 10:09 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac I don't think Picasso had that Trouble :eek::eek::eek:;):D:D:D:D:D:D

Hi Mags I think I'm Beginning to see her ??? see what you think Crits welcome ok CIAO

eighty+
10-10-2014, 11:50 AM
ok Ben Finn ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO.......Si.............Si :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
10-10-2014, 01:23 PM
BLimey not again :eek: :eek: :eek: Mum's Washing Day :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:;);):D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
10-10-2014, 09:43 PM
Dear ATPlus, Your vintage hollywoodian stars in black and white are great and recognizable, with some distortion quite natural for a fellow countryman of Francis Bacon ....LOL;):o Moreover Your fantasy and freedom is such that nobody can ever guess what You're going to illutrate or paint next. Bravissimo!

Alexandra
10-11-2014, 02:22 AM
Haha Eighty, a cute one!:D

eighty+
10-11-2014, 06:13 AM
Hi Sandy Sorry late in replying But didn't get up to 2 pm since then I found out how to fix the washing Maschine ok Thanks

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One With the Pet Mouse ;) :D:cool::cool: What am i going to paint I dunno I might go back to

Your Summer Palace as must be due for a redec: Ow I forgot I've done 1 of your Golden Boy I'm sorry but he didn't

stay long enought for me to see him :(:(:( sorry Caesar He's done a Runner ok When I find him I'll send

;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Ciao iVaya con Dios POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-11-2014, 06:33 AM
Hi Caesar Ok he's shy but I found out where he was Hideing not like the last lot who shot off with not a word :eek::cool::

CIAO ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;):p

AndreaMG
10-11-2014, 09:26 AM
BLimey not again :eek: :eek: :eek: Mum's Washing Day :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:;);):D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

Haha you're the man :cool: It's terrific, it's avantgard, all over the top :o ciao and ¡Vaya con Dios hoy and siempre! :cool: (and STATTE BBUONO) :)

D Akey
10-11-2014, 11:18 AM
I have never really seen anyone become the painter of laundry room static cling! Awesome. Your painting is flat out Springtime Fresh. . . the tumble dry guy. . . my oh my. . .

Go man go! Wagner's Ring Cycle's got nuffink on Mr Ploos's Spin Cycle, where Spin Art ain't just tourists no more. . . :D:D:D

eighty+
10-11-2014, 11:47 AM
Mi Mag's Starter No 2 Kayla ok so far all the background around the her face as thought might help when doing the face

ok how did Kloe look ???

Hi STeve Take the Smile off your face or Caesar will go Bonker's Him and his Beloved Juve up the Gunner's ;);):D:D:D:D:D:D

Hi Cap'n Mac Yeah its just to remind me to get my Gear out and put it into the Tumble Dryer Ow the Wonder's what

My Mum would think !! ??? CIAO to you all SLAINTE KIA ORA STATTE BBUONO..Si.....Si POZDRAWSKI:):)

eighty+
10-11-2014, 01:25 PM
keep away from Water Colour ?? now I've got 7 days in the slammer so no Cornflakes with Banana :(:(:(:(:(:(

MJSparks
10-11-2014, 03:38 PM
Lookin good. Always enjoy seeing your process!

Enug
10-11-2014, 06:20 PM
My you've been busy Mr. Ploos - I had a couple of pages to catch up. As for no bananas with your cornflakes (surely they're giving you cornflakes) I'll smuggle one in in a cake - banana cake of course.;);)

eighty+
10-11-2014, 07:05 PM
Hi June. Thanks. But are you sure. Your up for it. .? As they do strip seach'es now :):):):D:D:D.:D:D:D
CIAO KIA ORA. POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
10-11-2014, 07:09 PM
I love that neon lad behind bars. Reminds me of me old fish tank. The reason as a lad that I bought an aquarium was because there was a shop near where I lived that was really dimly lit, nearly dark, and it had rows of nothing but aquariums with all kinds of exotic fish lit up with colored foil backgrounds and colored pebbles and coral and deep sea divers and castles. It had a distinct smell. Not unpleasant. And I was mesmerized and spent all my paper route money on this fish and that. The ones that really got me excited were little bitty guys with neon blue streaks along the midsection on it's sides. Well, your painting reminds me of those aquarium days of my youth.

It wasn't until later that I discovered that they were work. hahah.

June's gonna smuggle you a banana in a cake -- hahaha love it.

Go Mr Ploos Go!!!!!!!!

eighty+
10-12-2014, 02:50 AM
Corr that was a hard 7 days !!! June Thanks For the Banana cake I wouldn't have suvived otherwise!! and some say Just as well :eek:

Ok just up had to have a lay in seems lately every day is a lay in :cool: ok back to the Cornflakes and Banana I was thinking

may be Porridge but then I've just done 7 days enuf is enuf :(:(:( Hi Cap'n Mac yeah now I know how the fish feel

:eek::eek::eek: CIAO to you both KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

Jeesuss Ploos I don't think I'll ever get you out of the C stream Coss what the hell is that blimey you'd even put Picasso

to Shame :o:o:o:o:o:confused::confused:

eighty+
10-12-2014, 06:00 AM
Hi Mag's I think Kloe is FINN ok see what you think before I start on Kayla CIAO KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
10-12-2014, 08:52 AM
Boy, kids love the movie Frozen, don't they! How adorable to have a little side kick.

D Akey
10-12-2014, 08:59 AM
Corr that was a hard 7 days !!! June Thanks For the Banana cake I wouldn't have suvived otherwise!! and some say Just as well :eek:

Ok just up had to have a lay in seems lately every day is a lay in :cool: ok back to the Cornflakes and Banana I was thinking

may be Porridge but then I've just done 7 days enuf is enuf :(:(:( Hi Cap'n Mac yeah now I know how the fish feel

:eek::eek::eek: CIAO to you both KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

Jeesuss Ploos I don't think I'll ever get you out of the C stream Coss what the hell is that blimey you'd even put Picasso

to Shame :o:o:o:o:o:confused::confused:

Hey, that's a right modernist painting, that. Not a bad one either. You'll be presented your cape and beret momentarily. You'll be gettin' the OBE on the bus. (OBE = the Oh, Bloody 'Ell, for paintin' in the manner o' tha Moderns -- Picasso, Matisse an' tha lot, oh aye.)

eighty+
10-12-2014, 09:22 AM
hi Cap'n Mac now I can see Kloe do you think her left eye want's Tweaking what do think O Hawkeye :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well Mac don't forget Kloe is only 7 so she is truly a Modern Miss

MJSparks
10-12-2014, 09:29 AM
I think she looks pretty good and finished. She just got herself a big award at school for being extra good and all that. She loves Frozen. I thought the story was cute, but I'm so sick of that song.... holy moly.

eighty+
10-12-2014, 09:47 AM
Hi Mags. Thanks. But. How does Kloe left eye look to you ?.? Sorry Mac said something about Frozen

But I didn't now what he meant :). But you've put me in the picture Thanks CIAO

copespeak
10-12-2014, 12:19 PM
Hi Eighty! Lovely work on the young girl. Yes, left eye is up a bit at the base, otherwise it's a beauty! Sorry I'm not around as much, but I do pop in and out for a squiz at what you're up to every now and again. :) :)

D Akey
10-12-2014, 02:28 PM
Ms Copespeak is exactly right. Could either raise the left or lower the right -- but just a wee bit. And that's if yer bein' persnickety. . . I manipulated the angle a wee bit in the privacy of me own computer and it looks better when the eye is adjusted.

It's a common mistake, if mistake is the right word for it. The small amount it's off could have happened for any number of reasons, and in the computer it's an easy fix. You don't even have to repaint it. Just select the area around the eyes only, and copy and paste it on another layer, and rock it ever so little.

That may be easier said that done for you. but that's what I did and it worked great, all your painting. Just positioning it a wee bit more aligned with the head. It's the nose where it sits along the face that's the axis you want to match it to. I may have even gone a wee bit too far on the angle. But this is just to explain the principle anyway.

See what you think about this one. If I weren't telling you to look there most people wouldn't probably notice a difference.

And this is a really nice portrait painting, Mr Ploos. Very nice. :):):):):):):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: :cool::cool:

MJSparks
10-12-2014, 03:02 PM
So slight of a difference, I may need my eyes checked. I thought it looked ok. Here's the original again, just so it's close for reference. See if that helps.

I have been so busy with a new health issue, I haven't had time to get my eyes checked. Cracked my noggin and like an Easter egg, there was a surprise inside. A non-cancerous tumor, happily living in the back nestled next to my brain...and a MS scare that thankfully turned out to be not anything per the professionals. Not sure what is to become of my little tumor friend, whom I've named Millie because well... I'm a weird person and finding humor in everything is better than letting it get me down. I also warn my guests not to get too close to the table, cause it bites harder than me and the dogs do. :p

eighty+
10-12-2014, 03:18 PM
Hi. Robbie Sorry l'm late replying but been up with Bruce willis. Blowing up an asteroid I didn't think
I was going to make. It Ok ok stop the cheering up the back or I won't show you any more bus sketch'es
Yes Robbie the eye. That's why I asked as I hadn't notice it when painting, only after posting when sitting back from it I relized. It had a slight squint should have gone back and sorted straight away but just wanted To see if it was noticed ok. Thanks. for agreein
Hi Cap'n Mac. Yes your way would be beyond my scope. I'll try a pratice run on another painting as there's plenty in the files But thanks for explaining to me. To you both CIAO. KIA ORA.POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-12-2014, 03:34 PM
Hi Mags. Sorry to hear about your humorous tumor :). Yeah it's the little things in life that keeps us going

Thanks but already have the originals But tell Kloe that I like my snowman better then. Her's :D:D:D.

Ok Mags CIAO. kIA ORA

D Akey
10-12-2014, 05:59 PM
It wasn't her humerus, Dr. Ploos. 'Twas her head.

Well, Megan, I'm glad to hear it was benign. Scary all that. You be healthy for those darling little girls. . . and yourself. Your eyes are not off. Hard to see a small pic on a monitor. Not just you.

MJSparks
10-12-2014, 11:33 PM
LOL.

Yes, I didn't expect Millie to wave to me after my CT scan, but there she was. "Hello!! I've been here for possibly ever and you didn't know!" Her name given, only because she is small, just a few millimeters in size.

I was initially freaked out, but after some testing I'm assured that if one were to have a tumor this kind is the best. Which kind of confuses me as I wouldn't think any would be good, but unlike Arnold, it IS a tuummmah. I believe they called it meningioma and it lays on the layer of skin that holds the fluids around your brain and spine in place. So technically it's not attached to the brain at all, but the cushion that keeps my brain safe from harm when tables bite. :P So, it's not an emergency kind of problem, but certainly a bit shocking to find by accident. I have just been focusing on my family and writing as of late, as well as poking around here looking at all the fine works.

I stay as healthy as I can. I have a lot of folks who depend on me. Including my lovely nieces.

I think Kloe is looking great and I know everyone will adore the images. My mom is already tickled to hear about them. They aren't artists like me, so they are mystified by digital art and what we all can do with it.

eighty+
10-13-2014, 01:55 AM
Hi Mag's Here's Kloe FINN FINN Finn I think ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:cool::cool::cool: SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

ok Eye Eye???

eighty+
10-13-2014, 03:40 AM
Hi Kayla Starter No2 ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-13-2014, 06:34 AM
Mag's KAYLA FINN ??? CIAO ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-13-2014, 01:25 PM
Hi as I can't do bus Sketch'es due to the weather plus the leg's had a try at the Telly ok 1st 5 of 6

MJSparks
10-13-2014, 01:28 PM
Hmm. I'm not sure about Kayla, I like the colors, Something seems a tad off. Can't put my finger on it, maybe around the right eye area? Lemme think on it a bit and maybe my brain will figure it out.

Kloe looks good though.

eighty+
10-13-2014, 01:38 PM
Hi ok I had a job finding him !! I thought he had gone back to Rome ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO

eighty+
10-13-2014, 11:47 PM
Hi mags. Thanks. Ok. Her right eye. You say. Ok. After my cornflakes mitt banana will check as I

Was a bit bleary eyed. At that time. CIAO. SLAINTE. POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
10-14-2014, 01:02 AM
I believe ye got some cornflakes gettin' swept into yer stream of consciousness, Mr Ploos!

Go man go! Keep Paddlin', laddie!

eighty+
10-14-2014, 01:54 AM
Hi Mags OK done a quick smash and bash on eye's made the pupils smaller and lighten the eye's and put two white hair pins

which i thought were white blobs so had ignored them apart from that couldn't be sure what you wasn't sure about ok

have a look and let me no what U think OK I was hoping Mac the Knife would look to get me back on the straight and Narrow

but Cap'n Mac has Been and Gone I think he had a heavey week end ;) ;):D :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-14-2014, 03:00 AM
Yeah Back again Ok CIAO SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
10-14-2014, 03:27 AM
The girl portraits look alike and made original by Your unique style. As for You bus travelling up to Rome and back, I just wonder what stuff they added to the environmental control system that makes You see heads of disquieting characters in pain among which a seclusion nun (maybe going to St. Peter?)

eighty+
10-14-2014, 04:51 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yeah that Graffti they showed us last night. In Rome Up dates by a thousand odd years. Your graffi. But I should think the new Christians must have fed him to the lions
Didn't pay to be a Graffti artist in those day. Under. Augustus was it, I ask you Would I Pull your leg a Juve suporter No Way ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO STATTE BBUONO....Si...................................... .................................................. .......Si :cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
10-14-2014, 06:06 AM
I don't know anything about that graffiti, its author and his end. Pull my leg as a Juve supporter? Should I see a zebra there then?
The supporter of the Roma are supposed to be the executioners with their protests and claims? :eek::rolleyes:
If so, no news at all. It's many and many decades that soccer in Italy is mainly split between Juve supporters, anti-Juve supporters and the rest. The anti-Juve ares quite often supporters of local teams (i.e. mainly people within a specific town and surroundings, while Juve above all, Milan and Inter are since ever nationally supported and major teams, like Real Madrid and Barcelona in Spain for instance). Such local team suppoerters are obviously generally unhappy and envious because of their far more limited limited amout of trophies in comparison.

MJSparks
10-14-2014, 06:08 AM
That's because they're sisters. :)

I think that's the one, AT. Unless someone has some other eyes to give it.

eighty+
10-14-2014, 07:33 AM
ok Mags Thanks let me know what the girl's think of their Fizzogs ok regards AT +:)

O Caesar O Caesar Your Cleo is A looking for you ok I won't tell her that your Chatting up the new Maid ok

will you find a few more Shekal's for me As time are Hard O Mighty Caesar Merci Boko;);):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DCIAO

STATTE BBUONO....Si.........Si

D Akey
10-14-2014, 09:05 AM
Hey there Mr Ploos. Sci Fi aliens among us on the Ploos Boos, is it. She's a hottie. . . for an alien. Definitely not a spray on tan. . .

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/148519_557212327626147_1614672828_n.jpg

If this is Caesar's maid, he's got it made. . . but mind, she's more conniving than Livia, Augustus' wife in I Claudius. . .

eighty+
10-14-2014, 11:42 AM
Yeah Cap'n. Mac she reminds me of the actress and a few films she made when she played the part

Of. Cleo a tv show on with the two Ronnies always good for a laugh But I can't remmber her

Name. She is now a mp. Not sure what party Maybe Labour ??? Ok ciao

eighty+
10-14-2014, 12:18 PM
hi seeing WAheednasir jug reminded me to try so tried to do it from memory ok so bear with it as its old :cool::cool::cool::cool: CIAO

Enug
10-14-2014, 04:15 PM
hi seeing WAheednasir jug reminded me to try so tried to do it from memory ok so bear with it as its old :cool::cool::cool::cool: CIAO

What, the jug! :p:p

eighty+
10-14-2014, 10:55 PM
Chee'ky Chee'ky June but I like it ;) ;) :p :p Yeah nearly an Antique :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
10-14-2014, 11:57 PM
Got a bit of a Matisse thing going on, Mr Ploos. Note how he claims the whole canvas using his rather lyrical, un-fussy approach as a way to divide up the canvas, seeing as these take so little time. Takes it to the level of a whole painting. Think a fairly graphic pattern and color vocabulary. This is a look he got into later in life. Very direct. And it feels as if the whole canvas is part of the same vision.

http://bleudecobalt.typepad.com/.a/6a00e553c8c40f8833011570538ad3970b-320wi

eighty+
10-15-2014, 12:06 AM
Ok Cap'n Mac. Thanks for Matisse I will have a go. With my very old jug ( June :o ). Ok

CIAO. POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-15-2014, 01:25 AM
CAP'N MAC ok as requested :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
10-15-2014, 01:27 AM
Now you're cookin, Mr Ploos! Now you're making a full on painting. Mr Matisse would be pleased. . . and not just a little threatened. Go Man Go!!!!

waheednasir
10-15-2014, 01:38 AM
The jug looks nice ! I like it..:) and please feel free to use any of my work to copy, as ive replied to your question in my thread too.

All the best.

eighty+
10-15-2014, 01:40 AM
ok Mac had to go badk as i noticed somm colour behided the jug ok CIAO

eighty+
10-15-2014, 01:45 AM
Hi Mac had to go back as noticed some colour behined the jug ok CIAO

eighty+
10-15-2014, 02:18 AM
I think I've Gone and dunnit Mac Blimey its taken me longer to get rid of the drop of paint and thr shadow on the handle then it took to paint it in the first place??? CIAO

D Akey
10-15-2014, 02:33 AM
I think I've Gone and dunnit Mac Blimey its taken me longer to get rid of the drop of paint and thr shadow on the handle then it took to paint it in the first place??? CIAO

Ah, welcome to Matisse's world. . .

Good exercise, innit? Hey, I like the painting. I think you have a knack for this kind of thing.

eighty+
10-15-2014, 02:52 AM
Hi Mac you leadth me into fresh pastures you are my leading Light :p:p:p:cool:

hi Waheed Thanks I've done a quick sketch of the plant with succulent leaves

In the large Vase to get the feel of it ok the one giving me nightmares at

the Moment is the City Sunset once again Thanks for allowing me to copy

eighty+
10-15-2014, 06:48 AM
Hi A pratice Run with Waheed Ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO

D Akey
10-15-2014, 08:19 AM
Hi Mac you leadth me into fresh pastures you are my leading Light :p:p:p:cool:

I ain't leadin ye to lie-eth doon with lions, tho, laddie. . . not lions, nor tigers, nor bears, ach no.

Boot I will leadeth ye somewhere o'er tha hills an' far away ta Google Images where they grow them thar paintin's all 'istorical like.

Go man go!!!!!!

eighty+
10-15-2014, 10:49 AM
sorry but I just Drifted off for a couple of hour's ok Mac CIAO POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
10-15-2014, 12:32 PM
I know the feeling. So cornflakes for everybody! On the 'ouse!

justjean
10-15-2014, 08:28 PM
All those cornflakes and fruit are doing you good Mr Ploos, your painting up a great lot of paintings :)

Caesar
10-15-2014, 09:16 PM
Waheed is evidently an impressive master and teacher and You a very diligent disciple!

eighty+
10-15-2014, 11:03 PM
Hi Jean....Cap'n Mac..... O Mighty Caesar....Yes I've just had my Cornflakes and Banana but I've cut out the Sugar to keep my

weight down as I'm not getting any exercise sitting at the Wacom all day ok Ive raided the IPad this morning as I fell asleep

Yesturday evening OK CIAO KIA ORA STATTE BBUONO Si......Si ...........POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
10-15-2014, 11:10 PM
You kept sitting, but Your fantasy walked around very fruitfully. Nice couple strolling on the beach and I see sheep are really a fundamental subject for British people, as far as I see from You and Fraser-Pace. It became popular recently even among other mates. No news though, since 2-3 centuries ago painters from all over Europe came in rome to enjoy the sun and paint landscapes with plenty of sheep and Roman monument and ruins around the town, inside the walls and in the nearby countryside.
I've got another dude who may like Your bucolic landscape and Your meadows ....Meet the conceited mr. Peacock! LOL;):o looking for asylum in Your thread ;)

eighty+
10-15-2014, 11:41 PM
Hey Hey Hail O Ceasar O Mighty One Yes truly yea spake but as your Living in such a Beautiful envirement plus the

Sunshine as a extra Perks not forgetting all the forien Birds.;) Don't U think that we should be given a 25% discount

For living in the cold Climes when we visit ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE STATTE BBUONO...Si.......Si

Caesar
10-15-2014, 11:57 PM
LOL :o;)Not that cold, after all. You've got the Gulf current. In Paris it is sensibly colder than in London for instance. What about a 10% discount then ....:p:)

eighty+
10-16-2014, 12:03 AM
Blimey Caesar. You drive a hard bargain. 10%. Well what about. 15%. Then !!

eighty+
10-16-2014, 04:00 AM
Not Brighton Caesar ;):D:D not a good day drifted back to sleep after chatting to Caesar, 2.30 just awoke feeling cold

think its time I have my yearly Flue jab ?? I think I'll put the heating on and start wearing thermos vests and long John's

As I'm not a Brass Monkey ?? ;) :D ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO..Si.......Si

eighty+
10-16-2014, 04:42 AM
Yeah you lot may laugh!! coss she's going to pick some Banana's to go with my Cornflakes OW the luxeryries of life

CIAO KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
10-16-2014, 04:44 AM
Don't blame Caesar. He lives in the town where one of the popes had the peckers chiseled off of all the statues - all heroic muscles and no tallywhacker. Knowing this, the Olympian lad in the pic has a retractable that he bought off a turtle, just in case one of the chiselers should come a-calling. Either that or he's being gelded -- a case of gilding the lily, or was that gelding the laddie. . .

Ya knows, there shipmate, I always wondered whatever became of all those peckers that the pope had removed from the statues. I think they might have turned a brisk trade on the Isle of Lesbos. . . aye, that had ta be it. . .

eighty+
10-16-2014, 04:57 AM
Blimey Mac is it 9oc already how time fly's when your enjoying your self ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D iVayla con POZDRAWSKI

Enug
10-16-2014, 02:16 PM
Hi Mr.Ploos - I'd run and hide before she gets back - she has a mean look on her face.:eek:

Edit: Whoops - that was a few posts ago - the banana lady I mean.:)

eighty+
10-16-2014, 03:45 PM
Hi June. Yeah I would if I could but legs won't let me. So I stay and get nourishment or punishment

What ever ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D. Ok Ciao Kia Ora. POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
10-16-2014, 08:34 PM
:o:DROFL ;)good point, dear D Akey ... Ya know, peckers business flourish better at Pompeian times, when satyr's extra-size ones and some relax of costumes created a more favourable market ...LOL;):o

eighty+
10-17-2014, 02:29 AM
Hi Twas A bad day in the mine as the Vein had run dry so climing out I felt tired and went to sleep many hours later watched TV to find out that Bat's are the only Mamal that can fly so with that I dozed's off again after waking again tried to draw a bat from Brain who wasn't all that keen !!! ok so behold the Night Noosher in flight ok the pecker in Rome I bunged in to
to keep the boy's happy :D:D, I think I did another drawing but its AWOL so I bunged in the other 2 to make weight ok CIAO ;) :D :D:D :D:D:D:D POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
10-17-2014, 02:58 AM
Well then, right, back to the digging. . . time to open a new vein.

By the way, that one pecker, why it looks like 'e's been in the coal mines for more than his shift. Started out as a dove, 'e did.

Go Mr Ploos Go!!!!!!!!!!

(. . .and do no go blaming yer juvenile shenanigans on poor Caesar and me self. . . the headmaster's no buying yer plea of innocence and yer in line for a caning as well.) :rolleyes::p:p:p:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek ::(:(:(:(:(:D:D:D:D:D

Alexandra
10-17-2014, 03:38 AM
Hey Eighty+, you've stolen the raven off of the witches shoulder, what????:eek:
Haha, great humor in your thread here.
I have enjoyed all of them, and the woman reading, stunning.:cool:

eighty+
10-17-2014, 04:07 AM
Hi Sandy Pleased my Shenanigans as told by the Cap'm Mac made you chuckle ;) ;) :D

Hey Hey Hey Cap'n MaC I'll Plead The 5th addmenment or is it The 7th or is it just 4 Yankeeees :confused: ;):D:D:D:D:D
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Ciao to U both POZDRAWSKI

Wasn't It The Mighty One Caesar :) :)

Whaheed Pot No 2 ok still a lot to do :eek: :cool: :cool: :cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
10-17-2014, 06:48 AM
Hi My thanks to Waheednasir for Showing me How CIAO POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-17-2014, 06:56 AM
Hi now I can stand back and view it I can see the pot is a little lopsided but I think it was the way I was Standing

when I drew it ;) ;) ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO U aff ta Laff POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
10-17-2014, 07:34 AM
. . . Hey Hey Hey Cap'n MaC I'll Plead The 5th addmenment or is it The 7th or is it just 4 Yankeeees :confused: ;):D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Ciao to U both POZDRAWSKI

I think pleadin' the 5th is somethin' what 'appens doon tha poob. An' it's Yankees 4 in the 7th innin'. . . can no recall what the other team's score was subsequent ta tha 5th. . . boot they're a passionate lot in New York, especially when goin' oop against the Boston Red Sox.
Boot all this league-al talk makes me wallet tingle.

Pozdrawski Lad! (an' do no let ye forget tha. . .) :rolleyes::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D

eighty+
10-17-2014, 11:07 AM
Hi In Athen's with Joane Lumly took me back 70 years ;):D:D:D CIAO SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
10-17-2014, 02:26 PM
He He He Nos Galan Gaeaf :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek:

Enug
10-17-2014, 02:37 PM
Great work on the pots Mr.Ploos - looks like Waheednasir is a good teacher and you an apt student.

So you enjoyed your trip to Athens with Joanna Lumley - we are having a little holiday in Singapore end of next week - want to come? It will be warm.

eighty+
10-17-2014, 02:56 PM
OK June have U got a IPad with U ow still can't send pictures can U?? Singapore U should be so Lucky I don't

think I can Fly,:(:( Because the Leg's , with luck might see Rome next Year, make it a two way hop Paris first maybe

Bacerlona see how I feel ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI

Mr Pen's have just packed up when drawing Tis I see if their ok tomorrow ????

Enug
10-17-2014, 04:50 PM
No Mr.Ploos, I don't have an iPad - I have an el cheapo android device - I'll have a camera with me tho. We have been to Singapore several times (a daughter used to live there) but the last was 17yrs ago. Not counting hours spent in the airport in transit to europe.

I understand about legs and long flights - and long legs and flights.:D As it is our wedding anniv. we are splurging and going business class which will allow us to recline. The flight home will be for 7+hrs. and leaves at midnight so it will be good to stretch out.

Sorry you can't come.:(

D Akey
10-18-2014, 02:42 AM
. . . with luck might see Rome next Year, make it a two way hop Paris first maybe Bacerlona. . .

Careful when in Rome doing as the Romans do, lad. . . what with our not being too sure about this new pope with regards to chiseling off your personal belongings so to speak. 'Course it may make in fact it easier for you to walk without all that baggage getting in the way, which might actually make it easier to walk about admiring the sites.

So you going to do a raid on Caesar's home town, blue painted barbarian that ye are? Sounds grand. Remember with the Chunnel and all you can take the Ploos Boos. . . and you can stop here and there and do some landscapes and buildings. . . that is if you ever pry yourself away from oogling all the nude paintings and sculptures.

Oh, in Paris, if ye've not been, you have to visit the Musée d'Orsay. You've not seen such galleries of portrait busts (marble sculptures). And the paintings are insane. The Louvre ain't too shabby as well but it's a whole lot bigger with a wider range of styles and kinds of art, which means more walking. Can you not hire a wheel chair or something if your legs are really a bother? You could call ahead and see if they have them to rent at the various locations.

Anyway, I envy you being so close to all that European fare.

eighty+
10-18-2014, 03:24 AM
Hi June Thanks yeah the legs V.Veins stop play :( :( :( ok just sent U a Reminder of when we were Young and full

of Joie de Vie ;) ;):D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Hi Waheed your Coffee is the large cup 1 teaspoon of sugar if you don't want sugar take the small cup as i'm trying to stop taking sugar ok but it won't bother me Ciao
Hi Mac thanks but I don'i fancy being Circomcised again :D:D:D:D:D:D:D :eek::eek::eek:
I must Admit ( Now I'm getting older :confused: ) I liked the thought of it I might get into the Olyimpic
basketball team as speedy gonzale's on the right Wing being I'm left handed

Enug
10-18-2014, 03:39 AM
Mr.Ploos, check with the travel agents - surely there must be tours for like minded people to visit the galleries. Tho it is a problem I have found getting on and off buses when the knees aren't too good. I'm not commenting on the other stuff you two are talking about.:eek: