PDA

View Full Version : Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

eighty+
08-13-2014, 12:01 PM
Hi Belvrog watching TV. Was in Egupt finding. New old lost cities then I'm in iceland dodging

Killer Wales. I only hope they don't run out of food. Mind yuh I'm to old for swimming as we would

Be easy picking's for them :eek::eek::cool::cool: POZDRAWSKI :)

eighty+
08-14-2014, 03:34 AM
hi if you look at the Trees do you see two big Brontosaurs getting ready to fight

or is it just my imaginenation !!! ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
08-14-2014, 04:40 AM
hi if you at the Trees do you see two big Brontosaurs getting ready to fight

or is it just my imaginenation !!! ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D POZDRAWSKI

Nessie's got a boy friend. . . Nessie's got a boyfriend. . .

http://www.kaijuaddicts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/XPlus-Godzilla99-with-Godzilla03-Big.jpg

eighty+
08-14-2014, 07:35 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac looks like it then ;):D:D I wanted to do Brighton chain Pier but John said nah do

Dedham lock ok so when nearly finished I could just make out a Lock :) then going to post

I had forgot the name of the Bloody Lock so went and looked and bugger me I found another

Dedham lock a better one so it looks as if i'll doing a Tart up later o;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

POZDRAWSKI

i

eighty+
08-15-2014, 04:47 AM
ok had another go think the main problem was I had slind the picture onto my laptop screen

which had made it a lot darker ok POZDRAWSKI ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
08-15-2014, 08:09 AM
Say no more Say no more Yuk Yuk Yuk :eek: :( :( :(:( ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

copespeak
08-15-2014, 12:16 PM
She looks like a very determined person Eighty, with that piercing gaze! :cool:

eighty+
08-15-2014, 12:56 PM
Hi. Robbie. Yeah. She frightened me. Prehap's that's why. I made such a mess of her

Nah I'm only pulling your leg Looking for a exscuse. Coss I made such a cock-up as I said.

Yuk. Yuk. Yuk. Think it's looking at that blinding Lock made go cross eye'd. ;). :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

POZDRAWSKI. Coss I like. It :cool::cool:

eighty+
08-15-2014, 02:55 PM
hi hush I'm Busy with Layer's ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI :p

D Akey
08-16-2014, 02:06 AM
This last one looks like you're targeting getting that one right, combining a portrait with a bow and arrow target. How would William Tell tell it. He'd probably ask what happened to his apple.

Looking good with the lassie, only kinda dark. She's looking a wee bit like she stepped out of those pastoral scenes ye done. Tasty lachs, lad. Careful aboot the weather o'er yer lachs. The weather's looking pretty stormy and dark.

Constable really had to keep his darks in check. He was known to say, "'Ello, 'ello, 'ello, what's all this 'ere then. . . " A right proper constable 'e were. Boot while so many artists of the time favored dark colors, they did have to carefully manage where they went. Constable in name, constable in directing his paint like traffic.

Always a joy to see your stuff. And mind the sheep. Don't trip over the little bleaters. Fraser-Paice has been looking for 'em.

eighty+
08-16-2014, 02:48 AM
He HE HE Cap'n Mac enouf is a nouf as the actress said ??? yeah she do look foreboding that

one enouf ta put yuh off yuh Porridge YUK on this last one when trying to put a background colour in

it went right threw the lot I thought Jeeze that has buggered it up but the old faithfull undo button

put it right , but I found out the Magic wand does it as well , then I tried Cropping no chance it would be

more easy to cut off my IPad finger ow yeah I've upgraded to 4.5 I think as i thought I'd like to try the

Grid as I always have the floating eye problem or angles , but so far I haven't found it yet but will keep

trying !!! ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI I've said to our Polish fella MKroot I bet he

thinks what the hell is that POZDRAWSKI :eek: :D ;) Ciao Cap'n Mac

eighty+
08-16-2014, 03:30 AM
HI Cap'n Mac Yeah The Grid is on the top Menu Bar OK :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
08-16-2014, 06:34 AM
I'll have to go check that out Mr Ploos. Sounds intriguing. :):):):)

Draw pose-skis! And sending out a big ol' Pozdrowionka! right back atcha!

eighty+
08-16-2014, 10:16 AM
hi Cap'n Mac 1st try with the Grid ok bashed poor old DEEgas ok Ciao POZDRAWSKI ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D looks as if she's got a left arm like Popeye:D:D:D

eighty+
08-17-2014, 01:21 AM
Ho Ho Ho I'll get the Birch for this ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
08-17-2014, 01:34 AM
As Popeye says: Woah! Well blow me down!

Looks pretty darn good these latest 2. The color in these seems to lift the spirits with less of a somber and dramatic palette. The dancers look like they're discussing the visit from Dance Maestro Ploos and trying to recollect the steps to the dance what manifested the pint.

Color suits ya as well. Getting skills in all kinds of styles. Good on ye.

eighty+
08-17-2014, 02:57 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac yeah Layer's did help when I think I used to carefully paint around them and the tree's as well mind you I'm still no sure what I'm doing with the Layer's i still get in

a Mix and have to bodge :D:D:D but at least I can see the light at the end of the Tunnell ok I'll have another go at Strato's Birch trees This time i have his to copy i see

he does a sketch first and bungs the colour's in leaveing the birch trees white plus I cant get the colour but he said ther in artrage art supplies i did go in holding my breath

coss its like pandora's Box alright for those whizz kids but for an old geezer like me its a nightmare will I ever be able to get out again :eek::eek::eek:;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D Ciao

POZDRAWSKI Ow it do roll of the Tonque :cool: :cool: :cool:

pat1940
08-17-2014, 07:08 AM
Hello dear eighty, more great paintings, really like the tree, take care dear friend

eighty+
08-17-2014, 08:18 AM
Hi Pat. Ok. I did lo ok at Pino's but coundn't find your one ok. Ciao. ;););):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
08-18-2014, 07:24 AM
Here ya go Mr Ploos. Never let it be said that the internet does not provide, eh? Pat's source painting by Pino -- or something close to it I would imagine. A very good artist to learn to paint using juicy colors and flashy brush strokes, from looking at their work -- Both Pino AND Pat!!! Go man go go go!!!!!!!

http://www.rainbow-artwork.com/upfile/2010090308010583.jpg

Alexandra
08-18-2014, 08:35 AM
Hi Eighty, wonderful additions here. I hope you've had a nice weekend.

eighty+
08-18-2014, 11:01 AM
HI SANDY THANKS for Digging me out ;) :D My usal Week end trying to draw :(:( been on Strato's Birch Trees nearly all day i thing he's a hero on the time it takes

him as mine is only a copy I don't think I could spend the time would drive me Scatty as haven't the Patience have a look see what think Sandy ok Ciao

;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI Sandy:cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
08-18-2014, 02:20 PM
Suddenly gives me a hankerin' for a piece of Punpkin Pie. . . a la 'aggis.

This one would look good printed and mounted on your wall just like Strato is doing. Definitely less yard work comes with this outdoor setting. And ye can take a fine walk in the woods on your way to the refrigerator and picnic on cornflakes and banana in yon russet arboretum. Then all you have to do is hire in an assortment of nymphets and a Roman painter and you'll have a right harvest home. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
08-18-2014, 11:28 PM
Cap'n Mac D'yuh Ken Mon what they say in the Heelands On yuh Bike Mon ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI :p :cool: :cool:

Alexandra
08-19-2014, 10:59 AM
A beautiful forest scene, Eighty, I like it very much. I love the all the seasons, except summer, here very tough-too hot and humid. Your painting makes me wish I were there taking a nice walk.

coops
08-19-2014, 09:25 PM
Hi dear Eighty. sorry havent been around but I have been checking your wonderful Paintings, keep them coming. Things a little strained at the moment be around when I can. Take care and keep well:)

eighty+
08-20-2014, 04:18 AM
Hi Sandy Yeah wouldn't we Both ;):D:D:D POZDRAWSKI

Hi Madam Katie of the Moara and keeper of the North-East Gate so you have problem's well think of poor Richard III he had problem's too and look what that got him

Stuck under a car park in Leicester ok so keep calm and relax and lets see some more of your picture's as we're all waiting ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
08-20-2014, 07:10 AM
Well, this pic shows beyond a shadow of a doobt that Richard was no an 'oonchback at all. He were a mere victim of the gentlemanly tailors of the times. All that armor an' an crown on 'is pate, why it's enough ta bend the spine o' all boot tha lowliest in tha realm. Heavy weighs the crown, not to mention the chain mail and weaponry. 'E should ha'e gone with Elven mithril. But had he been straight an' true, where would Sir Lawrence Olivier have been?

So with all yer 'istoricity, yer due for an OBE next pass, for sure, Mr Ploos.

eighty+
08-20-2014, 01:40 PM
Hi.
Cap'n Mac. Methinks that even if his armour was of eleven mithril would be of no good as he was

Was poisoned obvious by his nearest and dearest as normal gold put into their back pocket. Another

Judeas :eek: ;). :D:D:D:D:D:D:D. POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
08-22-2014, 02:46 AM
Hi Sorry just messing around with the Tools ok ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
08-22-2014, 05:53 AM
Ah, the strong Saxon chin. . . Good one. Hope all your experiments are getting the tools in hand for ye. I like that you have her in the center of the bulls eye. Sort of emphasizes that for which you're aiming = a good portrait. Pull that bow like a yeoman, Mr Ploos. Stout fellow!

eighty+
08-22-2014, 10:50 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac I've been sitting all day by the hole but no nothing come up ok so in desperation I've done a tart-up of DEEGAS Ballet dancer's sorry but thats

how the cookie crumbled today Ciao POZDRAWSKI ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

D Akey
08-22-2014, 10:54 AM
Well, nice tarts by any standard, Mr Ploos. Trollops next, I suspicion. . . Go man go!!!!!! :eek::eek::cool::cool::o:o:o:p:p:p:):):):):)

eighty+
08-22-2014, 11:12 AM
Blimey Cap'n Mac your quick on the draw I'll make sure next time when I'm out walking at Noon That my Holster's are tied down as I'm the fastest this side

of the Limpoko ok so lets see your dust Go Man Go or end up on the Hill :p POZDRAWSKI ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool:

eighty+
08-23-2014, 01:13 AM
Yeah I now back to the Birch Trees I'm getting to quiet like em now ;):D had a go with Dale's ?? stencil's this time as the last time it didn't show coss after posting

it showed the trees to small as I've never got to work out how to make them larger as that gadgit says crop or enlarge ?? ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
08-23-2014, 12:13 PM
hi The Laundry Gal's ;):D The Good old Day's ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
08-23-2014, 03:47 PM
Hi I should be in Bed :D:D:D ok POZDRAWSKI ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO

Enug
08-23-2014, 06:25 PM
The child is missing - hope the croc didn't take her. Fun painting.

Bertrude
08-23-2014, 10:33 PM
The croc is a nice touch, it made me smile :)

Your Birches are looking great too with that bark texture really coming through.

eighty+
08-24-2014, 02:23 AM
Hi Enug .... Bartrude ... Nah no Trouble he was a Pet but got too big for the bath he's only in the picture as he had heard that the TV was filming the gal's if you look

you can see he's smiling and the Gal's make sure he's well Fed as the local Kids like to ride on his back I see You've both gone Panda Mad :confused:

Just a thought Enug Is it hard to make a stencil???? and Bertrude is Bert realy Rude!! ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D CIAO POZDRAWSKI To U Both

Enug
08-24-2014, 05:39 PM
So easy to make a stencil Eighty, right click on the layer containing the image you want as a stencil (be brave now, you can do it!) and you will get "New Layer from Stencil". There you have it - a stencil. Right click on the stencil and you get a whole lot of choices of what you can do with it.

eighty+
08-25-2014, 01:45 AM
Hi Enug Thanks for the info will try later ok will post U the Results ??? come what may ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI :cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
08-25-2014, 02:41 AM
Hi Enug Yes got it yep done a rough copy of your Bamboo then followed your instruction's and bingo Bambow ?? yeah that'e how I spelt it ok

the one on the left is the drawing the Stencil I put one on top of the other and stuck a leaf at the join by hand as didn't think to move the Stencil down :eek:

thanks again Enug for showing me how as I can see this has endless Possibilities

eighty+
08-25-2014, 03:30 AM
Hi Forrest done using Layer's for the first tine as far as I'm concerned Mind Boggling ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI :cool: :cool: :cool:

eighty+
08-25-2014, 05:07 AM
Hi Had to Go Back As Croc wasn't happy with the Photo!! ?? said My body isn't that far out of the when I'm Floating anyway I've tried to do what he asked for

Hope he's pleased this time as its cost to much to get everybody back in position and the Gals want treble time this time ?? so it looks as if what profit I was gettiig

from the TV has gone up the Shoot :( :( :( :( :( :( CIAO :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

copespeak
08-25-2014, 09:42 AM
Just brilliant Eighty! I love your croc! It's never dull when we come to your thread. :) :) :)

D Akey
08-25-2014, 10:03 AM
Gotta be Aussies. . .

I wonder if the croc is waiting for his pants to be cleaned by the downstairs 'elp. 'E'd got some blood stains on 'em after a mishap subsequent to invitin' ol' Cap'n Hook ta dinner, dontcha knows, lad. Tic toc tic tock. . . "So where's me bloomin bloomers then, ladies?"

Go man go!!!!!!! Love your epic storytellin' ways, lad. Oh and that's a nice forest as well. :cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
08-25-2014, 10:32 AM
Hi Robbie If it makes you smile it was well worth it as we all miss you and your painting ok let's see some or at least an odd one ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D KIA ORA keep :cool:

Hi Cap'n Mac :confused::confused: arn't those Red one hanging on the cattle fence Yours ?? ;)'':D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D ow yeah the forrest was done on my IPad useing

Layer's now I'm skilled with Layer's CIAO :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D POZDRAWSKI :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Enug
08-25-2014, 02:34 PM
Hi
thanks again Enug for showing me how as I can see this has endless Possibilities

Glad to be of help Mr.Eighty - now that you've mastered layers, next time you will have the croc on a separate layer and you won't have to pay the ladies overtime!:p

eighty+
08-26-2014, 12:29 AM
Hi. Enug just up 12.24 pm. A long sleep needed to do battle
With all these new gadgets. ;). :D:D:D. Thanks. E+

eighty+
08-26-2014, 04:16 AM
Hi up late so dug up Turner for a tart up he said you lazy BSTD why drag me up for an escuse :o :o :) :) :) :eek::eek: :cool::cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
08-26-2014, 05:59 AM
Well, if he's really a Turner, you should get him in profile as well, showin' the lad in action, eh, Mr Ploos? Good pic. :cool::D:D:):):)

eighty+
08-26-2014, 09:49 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac I don't think I've ever seen a profile of J.M.W. Turner ok this next one is of Wagner in profile ;):D which I Brought back for Belvrog who had sent me

a message that he had laying on his desk A 6 plate photo showing Wagner in Layer's which he thought might help me ok but so far I could'nt find how to get it out :confused:

D Akey
08-26-2014, 10:05 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac I don't think I've ever seen a profile of J.M.W. Turner ok this next one is of Wagner in profile ;):D which I Brought back for Belvrog who had sent me

a message that he had laying on his desk A 6 plate photo showing Wagner in Layer's which he thought might help me ok but so far I could'nt find how to get it out :confused:

Wagner in Layers. Wasn't that a novel? No wait, might have been Counting Wagner's Rings, by Tolkien, wasn't it?

Well a period profile is a period profile, yeee by gum, lad. Looks good. But if I take your meaning, I think you open Belvrog's file if it's an ArtRage file that was saved with layers, it should open with layers, no? So open it and look at the layers palette and you would know for sure (I think).

Anyway, Go Man Go!!!!!!!

eighty+
08-26-2014, 12:20 PM
hi Cap'n Mac thanks but I think its with the Message ok will have another look at the message ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI :cool::cool::cool:

hi Bertrude and Enug thanks for your help sorry Enug but I pinched your Bambino ok Ciao ;);):D:D:D:D:D:D:D as the Irish Say SLAINTE

Enug
08-26-2014, 04:24 PM
Thanks Mr.Eighty he looks very happy to be out of that dark bamboo forest and sitting in the sunshine. Nice reflections.:D

eighty+
08-26-2014, 10:46 PM
Yeah he was a bit Knockey until I put some new Bamboo shoots in for him to Nosh ;):D:D:D:D:D:D KIA ORA

Alexandra
08-27-2014, 12:08 AM
Lovely portraits and a sweet panda,Eighty+. I enjoyed them very much.

eighty+
08-27-2014, 03:03 AM
Hi Sandy Thank You By the way Don't be surprised if you find me asleep in your Armchair ok

gently shake me and black coffee and if possible if you've got an odd bottle of brandy

knocking around a double shoot will do nicely thank you ;););):D:D:D:D:D:D:D POZDRAWSKI

Bertrude
08-27-2014, 04:59 AM
Pandas everywhere. We're keeping the species going :)

Nice portraits too. I particularly like the Turner one. Great expression.

eighty+
08-27-2014, 05:47 AM
Hi Bertrude yea and forsooth they are everywhere but I only done im to showoff my skill with stencil's

and Layer's ;) :D :D :D :D and found out that one of tree bark stencil's when stretched does well for the water

ok Bertrude hope its raining up there as will be less for us :eek: :eek: : cool: :cool: :cool: ;) ;)

eighty+
08-27-2014, 01:31 PM
Hi had a go at YUK YUk YUK Yep I've smashed and Bashed but she still don't Look like a

Sweet sixteen year old girl I even asked Max Miller and E said NAH ;) ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D POZDRAWSKI

copespeak
08-27-2014, 05:50 PM
She's such a sweet little gal Mr Ploos! The way you have put together her facial features makes her just delightful. Well interpreted and painted! :cool:

D Akey
08-27-2014, 08:52 PM
Mr Ploos! Get that lassie's bonnet roped down whilst she be on the upper deck o' that there Ploos Boos! Sketch 'er quick afore she floats off on the jet stream. Cute lassie. Maybe at the next stop ye could buy her a shirley temple? She wants ta sit for ye. Best move in now afore Caesar gets back and tosses her to one o' tha satyrs.

Go man go!!!!!!

eighty+
08-28-2014, 12:56 AM
Hi Robbie Cap'n Mac Thanks But after looking at her this morning I've taken a chunk of the (her) left side of her face and

tried to sort out the Eye Ok see what you think !! ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI :cool: :cool: :cool:

Jonquil
08-28-2014, 01:54 AM
Very good! You fixed her face nicely. Love that hat and the whole thing. :)

eighty+
08-28-2014, 02:18 AM
Thanks Jonquil yeah I noticed even now her mouth needs moveing coss in the smashing and bashing I had to twist

her nose thats why the mouth is out of alinement what I should have done was to wipe the face away

and start afresh think it might have been quicker in the long run but being lazy took the easy route

I thought :eek::eek::eek: ;);) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

POZDRAWSKI coss a like the sound of it and it roll's off the tonque nicely :p

Jonquil
08-28-2014, 02:30 AM
I did think about her mouth eighty+, but decided it was quirky and added to her expression very nicely. it's as if she has pursed her lips around a bit and I like it as I love expression work. I would not like to see you wipe her face out and do it again. it never quite looks like the original idea/concept when people do that. (well, perhaps some people can accomplish that). Why aren't you in bed asleep? :)
PS Do you do all your work with the artrage paint?

eighty+
08-28-2014, 04:12 AM
Hi Jonquil pleased you notice her mouth and for you thinking it was Quirky I like That so will leave as is Ok

This quick Sketch with the Oil Brush is the first time I've tried with it it was a bit like drawing with Charcoal

and I must admit I did Enjoy it the setting I've bunged on the sketch luckly for me were there already when

I started I've put them on the sketch so i will remember them ok CIAO and thanks POZDRAWSKI ;) :D:D:D

eighty+
08-28-2014, 05:28 AM
Hi Jonquil your question sorry about paint yes artrage only . That chap who done the forrest for the work room said

he went to art supplies so I went to look but it was too high tec for me so come out !! but it should be ok for you

Ok yes I've been out on the Bus to the big town :cool: and I've done 4 Bus Sketch'es should have done more but felt

a bit shaky and nervious as hadn't been out for some time :eek::(:(:( CIAO POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
08-28-2014, 06:47 AM
Good on ya lad! Gettin' oot an' aboot on the Ploos Boos. Nothin' could be fainer.

I see ye ran inta Honore Daumier along tha way. Good one, that. I looked at it and thought ta meself tha ol' Mr Ploos be startin' ta look all French of a sudden. Boot then I figured it were a Chunnel boos tha ye got on in error tha' took ye clean across to the 18th century.

They used ta have a TV show here when I were a lad called The Time Tunnel. The producers and writers had no idea it would be The Time Chunnel what ye actually got operatin' -- just made for artists.

Good on ye. Fine work, gettin' ye all cross-pollinated and what not.

Go man go!!!!!!!!!!!! Pose-draw-scheme!!!!! :cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:):):):):cool::cool::coo l::D:D:D

eighty+
08-28-2014, 08:25 AM
So that's the artist. Cap'n MAc been in my downloads for a long time I was looking for satchmouth

But as you know. My computer likes to hide stuff from me. That's why I ended up with the girl I

Could see it was only a 5 minute sketch Hornore. Daumier I be Blowed. Ok went back to look.

And I've landed back with the. Poor bugger's who got gassed in the war to end all war's

;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:mad::D:D:D. ciao. POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
08-29-2014, 12:58 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Up late the early bird catch'es the Worm Yeah I've been sitting by your Blinding Hole so far nothing has come up so had a look at H.Daumeir while laying in bed

This morning yep when I finished with the army and get demobed I'll go back to him as I like his Style had a bit of fun on the IPad ok Ciao POZDRAWSKI;);):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
08-29-2014, 01:11 AM
Fair bit of work there, Mr Ploos. Here's Andrew Loomis that everybody (including meself) tend to go on about as having written some really wonderful how-to-draw and paint classics.

Check it out. If you study some of his ways, you might get something out of it. Consider the internet as being the creative hole that provides inspiration and how to realize them.

https://www.google.com/search?q=andrew+loomis&client=firefox-a&hs=VK0&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=nts&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=Hhz_U82RJtOXgwTG6ICgCA&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=933&bih=433

Go laddie!!!!!! Draw-Pose-Scheme! :):):):):)

PS: I noticed that not every thumbnail image showed his work. So you can see whether it's his when you click on the images for a better look and link. Just pick the good stuff when you tiptoe through the thumbnails.

eighty+
08-29-2014, 02:09 AM
No Comment :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
08-29-2014, 03:42 AM
Yeah. :mad:

eighty+
08-29-2014, 05:51 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Yeah A atomic Heaven :eek: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
08-29-2014, 06:19 AM
Pretty sensational drawing. You really have this style knocked. Bravo! Steal some of the licks for your own drawings maybe? Maybe you already do and that's why this style comes to you in full. Really great one!!!!!!!!!!

Go Mr Ploos Go Go GO!!!!!!!! :cool::):cool:;):cool::):cool::D:cool::):cool::)

eighty+
08-29-2014, 07:40 AM
Hi Cap'n. Mac. Thanks. Nearly finished. Just having. A bite to eat. And listed to the Prom's. Ok

POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
08-29-2014, 09:07 AM
Hi H. Daumier Finn Time for coffee OK ;);) :D:D :D:D :D:D :D POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
08-29-2014, 09:10 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks but I think I'm too old for Loomis would have been good 70 year's ago but haven't got time to Study now ok so will just plod on as usual :eek::):):(:(

CIAO POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
08-29-2014, 09:49 PM
sorry :confused::confused::confused: ;):D :D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
08-30-2014, 02:38 AM
hi copy of M.Liepke ok his has orange red hair this one reminded me of Ruth Ellis who I think

Was the last women to be hung for her part in the Moor's Murder's and the mad bloke with

her tried to get ParoII recently but they refused thank goodness CIAO POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
08-30-2014, 02:42 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks but I think I'm too old for Loomis would have been good 70 year's ago but haven't got time to Study now ok so will just plod on as usual :eek::):):(:(

CIAO POZDRAWSKI

Thought since you were on a path where you were out to copy everything in the art world that Loomis might be one you haven't yet. But no matter. It's his reputation as a teacher that took him out of the art category. It's true. It's a shame he'll never quite live down. :eek:;):p;):eek::eek::eek::eek:

stevemawmv
08-30-2014, 03:41 AM
Hi Eighty....Really like the Liepke copy, Hair color don't matter, she looks great...
As for Liepke, very busy lad painting the ladies, some 'body' of work he's accomplished..Aye!
Take care,
Steve

eighty+
08-30-2014, 03:57 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks I know you ment well but as you know I'm on a Day to Day exsitence :D:D:D

AS you know I have Bribed the Reaper but as the cost of living has gone up he will want

Another Payment :eek: ;) :D:D:D CIAO

Hi Steve Thanks I'm pleased you like Her as she is the Poor Bitch CIAO POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
08-30-2014, 07:04 AM
HI Playing with Layer's for Pratice and tried to turn a stencil over to make them face each other

But could'nt get it to work ok if you know tell me Thanks :) ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
08-30-2014, 07:08 AM
Sorry Forgot Them OK Buster You've come to The right Guy :cool: :cool: :cool::cool:

eighty+
08-30-2014, 07:36 AM
hi Cap'n Mac I've done like you said and put some Shadows in :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
08-30-2014, 09:38 AM
Been to France again, I see. More Ploos Boos sketch ups through the Chunnel. Clearly they're French. Pinckney and Alexandra and that lot have their Rabbit Hole. You got the Chunnel.

:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
08-30-2014, 03:43 PM
eh dedon Viva la Chunnel aurevior Savez N'pas ?? CIAO ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
08-31-2014, 12:22 PM
hi ok you may now him ok ;) ;) ;);) :D :D:D :D :D :D :D CIAO POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
08-31-2014, 01:26 PM
SATCHMO!!!!!!!! YEOWZA!!!!!!!!

Really good likeness, Mr Ploos, and good job on the cello as well. :rolleyes::o:p:p:p:D:D:D:D:D That is, I mean the trumpet. I heard he was HUGE in France. So you reached into the Chunnel and pulled out an American from New Orleans. He was a huge influence on Django Reinhardt the originator of Gypsy Jazz guitar. Again we're on a similar wave length because this morning, because I was looking at guitar lessons on Gypsy Jazz, I was reading about him being influenced by Armstrong so much that he called him "his brother". And here you have done a great portrait of Louis Armstrong. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqRq6qF7YgY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5jtcxtMzAE

Great portrait! :):):):):):):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: :cool::):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

eighty+
09-01-2014, 02:21 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks For the Video's Can I Save them if yes How ???

Hi Steve Half a face is better then none done on my IPad witch is a bit dodgy as it likes to change the Tools to keep me on toes ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
09-01-2014, 03:45 AM
hi sorry steve wasn't happy with her lughole ok ciao POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
09-01-2014, 06:17 AM
hi Sunday A day of Rest CIAO ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI

stevemawmv
09-01-2014, 06:31 AM
Good work on your copy of my girl...She looks more startled then ever.....good match on my colors as well!
Take care,
Steve

eighty+
09-01-2014, 07:51 AM
Hi Steve. What s leeloo's Flew's???

stevemawmv
09-01-2014, 08:07 AM
It's the title I gave the painting, plus little 'done wrongs' I noticed after I completed painting her...
Offset mouth, not centered nose and eyes, guess I' am ok though , no such thing as a perfect face!
It what keeps it interesting and unique.....Looking forward to you visiting my thread.
Take care friend,
Steve

It's Woody Allen, not Dustin Hoffman....
Nicely done regardless of what his name is...

copespeak
09-01-2014, 08:21 AM
Eighty, as soon as I scrolled down to Woody Allen, I did a sharp intake of breath!

He's just brilliant, and being saved into my 'Eighty's Folder' for sure! Soooo good! :)

eighty+
09-01-2014, 01:38 PM
Hi Steve yeah I knew who he is as I was painting him but when posting the only name I could think of was Justin' Hoffman ok must be my age you know ;):D. Yeah I always look at your. Work so I can go
And pull my hair out. But I never say much as there is such long queue. That my Pennysworth used
Never notice Ok. I did look up on google your leeloo's flaws would suit my work more so. :D:D:D

Hi Robbie. Thanks. Funny that as it was the easy one to do. The longest was Honore Daumier
And the hardest was SATCHMOO I'm pleased you liked woody. As it was a starter so I call it FINN now
And yes it was good to see your back in harness sniffing the violets ;):D:D:D. KIA ORA

POZDRAWSKI :p

eighty+
09-01-2014, 09:19 PM
Hi up early Most unusal :D:D I've had my banana with corkflakes and I'm fit to face the World :eek::eek:

ok had a go on the IPad a try at W/colour for Niloc but no go and then Layer's as still trying to understand

Them so I'll Bash on regardless :eek: ;);) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D Ciao POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
09-02-2014, 01:37 AM
HI Say no more Say no more :(:(:( Could it be a Greyhound ??? CIAO POZDRAWSKI

SNiffing the Violet's Robbie

eighty+
09-02-2014, 03:44 AM
Aye AYe Cap'n Mac Drinks are On You At the clubhouse hope your slate is good as there are a lot

of Chappie's wanting to drink to your success And your Health ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
09-02-2014, 06:40 AM
Ach! A hole in one! Flattery will get ye everywhere, Mr Ploos! Drinks all around!

Been enjoyin' yer paintin's a powerful lot. They used to have (and may still do) on tele -- The Wide World of Sports. In yer case, lad, wif yer paintin's all aboot like, why it's like yer doon Tha Wide World of Sorts. Ye been combin tha globe for pics what be ticklin' yer fancy an then ye cops 'em, in tha finest tradition o' Picasso -- who said, "Good artists copy, great artists steal!" So I challenge ye lad ta dig deep inside to tap into yer that larcenous aesthetic nature common to us all, meanin' that there creative archetype, yeee by goom, Jimmay.

An' gizza flaggon or two while yer oop, there's a stout malt fellow. . . :):):):):)

stevemawmv
09-02-2014, 07:35 AM
Hi Eighty....Horse, greyhound or other..stop sniffing the violets, they appear to be hallucinogenic.
Great...now they're affecting me, seeing a face on the golf ball!
Take care,
Steve

eighty+
09-02-2014, 08:24 AM
He he. He. Steve were you checking to see if it was your ball. ;):D:D:D. Ciao. POZDRAWSKI

stevemawmv
09-02-2014, 08:45 AM
Anytime I walked the Green, my ball never made it in the hole....It was a short lived activity for me!
Did enjoy occasional cocktails at the clubhouse though....
Take care friend,
Steve

copespeak
09-02-2014, 09:34 AM
I love your horse sniffing violets Eighty! Fabulous colours. And the smiling golf ball ... wonderful! :) :)

eighty+
09-02-2014, 09:55 AM
Ok Steve See you at the clubhouse for cocktail.s About 2 0clock then I think cap'n Mac will be there still gloating on his hole in one at the 18 th ;). ;). ;). :D:D:D:D:D:D:D. Ciao. POZDRAWSKI

Steve Now Robbie. Said she will be there as well ok but don't bring any rose's as she prefer's

Voilets. Ok. ;) ;) ;). :D:D:D:D:D:D:D. CIAO. POZDRAWSKI

stevemawmv
09-02-2014, 12:47 PM
Ok Steve See you at the clubhouse for cocktail.s About 2 0clock then I think cap'n Mac will be there still gloating on his hole in one at the 18 th ;). ;). ;). :D:D:D:D:D:D:D. Ciao. POZDRAWSKI

Steve Now Robbie. Said she will be there as well ok but don't bring any rose's as she prefer's

Voilets. Ok. ;) ;) ;). :D:D:D:D:D:D:D. CIAO. POZDRAWSKI
Good!..The more the merrier! Now... we don't have to beat the living daylights out of those little white balls on the greens I hope, would rather sit around having a drink and talking about 'hole in one's....And Voilets it is.....

AndreaMG
09-03-2014, 06:18 AM
Hello there. Hope everything is ok 4 you my friend. KIA ORA

eighty+
09-03-2014, 11:04 AM
Hi Andy Where did you go Spain ;);) how did you get on with the Grid ?? any good CIAO STATTE BBUONU SI

copespeak
09-03-2014, 02:29 PM
She is stunningly good Eighty! You do such brilliant work. I'm saving this one too. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

stevemawmv
09-03-2014, 03:30 PM
Eighty......

She is stunningly good Eighty!
Absolutely agree with you Robyn.....
Fantastic job on Liepke's 'Black Hat' painting Eighty, she's a knockout! For expressive and seductive images, Liepke the one!
Again, fantastic work my friend!

justjean
09-03-2014, 05:18 PM
Hi Mr Ploos, you have some great paintings here and the last one is a beauty :D

eighty+
09-04-2014, 12:44 AM
Hi Robbie......Steve...........Justjean
Thank you your comment's made it well worth the effort ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI :cool: :cool: :cool:

a practice oil on the IPad this morning after looking at who I thought was the sad clown !! The air in China must be good for Colour I'm thinking :):):)

D Akey
09-04-2014, 03:51 AM
Really a trip watching you go from one style to the next all of a sudden. I love that lassay with the Gustav Klimpt era hairstyle. You got into modeling the features as well to good effect. I also think what works in that one is that you're attending to the composition as a whole painting. It feels very complete. Good on ye there, matey.

As to the next one of the fella, you may want to show a little moderation when doing your line work around certain features. Example is around the nose. You're hitting those darks a little hard, unless you want to really feature the nose in a big way because in reality it is not so dark and bold especially to the sides.

eighty+
09-04-2014, 04:19 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac You do realalize that hole in one at the 18th put up with the great's even greater ;) :D :D :D:D

thank's but it was only a try while laying in bed on The IPad ok but will watch as i don't pay enouth attenstion like my speelling

ok Cap'n CIAO POZDRAWSKI ow it do Run off the tonque Nice ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :p :p :p

kenmo
09-04-2014, 04:25 AM
Great updates my friend....

AndreaMG
09-04-2014, 07:50 AM
Hi Andy Where did you go Spain ;);) how did you get on with the Grid ?? any good CIAO STATTE BBUONU SI

I do love Spain (many years ago I went to the beautiful Barcelona visiting Dali's mastepieces) but my second home is in Liguria so I spent some time there. I found the grid very useful to get the exact proportions right away, but it is a double edge sword, it surely adds fidelity to the painting but it also subtracts some of your own touch, which is very very bad. I prefer using a two monitor setup to tranlate a picture (or another painting) into Artrage, but since this summer I only had my laptop where I'm forced to zoom in frequently with the risk of losing the whole perspective I used the grid function. CIAO :) Nice lady in blue ;)

eighty+
09-04-2014, 02:27 PM
Hi Andy Looked it up Liguria its just down the road from you the beach'es look good if i was 60 younger I would be laying
on the beach wth a large Americano with lots of ice and slices of lemon watching all the bird's go Bye to hell with Sketching
as I've got plenty of time now I'm (older) !!! CIAO yea h I had a quick at your stuff but didn't Stop will go back Tomorrow ok

eighty+
09-04-2014, 11:45 PM
yeah well the 18th draws closer ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
09-05-2014, 01:41 AM
hi M. Li epke Copy :eek: ;) :D :D:D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
09-05-2014, 03:24 AM
Woah! Talk about a curve ball going from one to the next -- makes me wonder whether this brunette is super hot or was she queued up in line before Queen Anne and got the chop first. I'm going with her having an ecstatic moment. . . as they do. So ye kin do 'sexay' lad? Ain't forgot how they do then, all Mediterranean an' all? Nice plumage on that bird, I dare say. . . all sweaty like. . . PHEW!!!!!! Go man Go Go GO!!!!!!!!! :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:cool:

stevemawmv
09-05-2014, 05:02 AM
Hi Eighty....You've done another fantastic M.Liepke copy, this one is a favorite of mine....Great job Eighty!
Absolutely captured that look of 'something very pleasant on her mind'...'Ehhh, very pleasant'!
Take care friend,
Steve

eighty+
09-05-2014, 09:14 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac thanks for Mort Drucker two months older the me :cool: will try some as will be good drawing practice when I've had my cornflakes ok as I

got up this morning but went back into bed I've just looked at time 9oc pm I did wonder why it was so Dark :D:D:D CIAO ;) :D:D:D POZDRAWSKI

Hi Steve ....Mac it looks as if she has got you both Excited What if I told she was singing in the local Church Choir:eek::eek::cool::cool::cool::cool:

pat1940
09-05-2014, 10:13 AM
Hello dear eighty, love your last paintings, how have you been doing, hope your weather is good too you, we will finally be going back to North Carolina, will still have to come back here every few weeks but it will be worth it to finally have our own home again, it has been a year and half that we have been in mother-in-laws house, never has felt like home, she doesn't like changes and cant really blame her as she lived here for over 50 yrs, well take care dear friend, talk soon

eighty+
09-05-2014, 01:45 PM
Hello Pat Good to hear your ok has it been a year 11/2 only seem's like yesturday is mum in a nurseing home

now to be looked after ?? and your back to Carolina where the weather Warmer :D:D:D She must Be

about my Age :(:( ok CIAO SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
09-05-2014, 02:45 PM
Bleedin' 'ell. . . what an amazing drawing Mr Ploos!!!!! I think you're onto something.

There's another bloke who's very famous, but not nearly as much to my tastes, but he was brilliant and a huge name in caricaturing. . . Al Hirschfeld. In his later years he had a big ol' white beard, so you might think he were stealin' yer style. Not sure if he sketched on busses tho. So you may have that market secured.

Hirschfeld was a lot more exaggerated, lyrical and designer-esque, but he somehow nailed the resemblance in the doggonedest ways. Loads of fun and surprises.

But I'm still a Mort Drucker fan to the bone. I love how he could tell stories in the most irreverent, silliest ways. And his drawings made me crazy trying to emulate him, which I did as a kid quite a bit.

Either artist is a gem.

But the thing that blows my mind is YOU really nailed it. Go Man Go!!!! You're Mad in the Magazine, Mr Ploos! :p:rolleyes:;):cool::eek::):D:rolleyes::p:cool:;)

Enug
09-05-2014, 04:51 PM
Hi Mr. Eighty, just letting you know that I'm still following you and loving all that I see.

eighty+
09-06-2014, 01:31 AM
HI Enug Is it hot down under and do you get the feeling some time's that you might fall off ;):D and don't

they say never cross the path of a black Cat makes me think of Newcastle's colour's I like the one of the grandson

But Which way is the Crab Going ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :confused:

HI Cap'n Mac Thanks for AL Hirschfeld he's not so complicated as Mort Druckerwho bungs everything in including

the kitchen sink ;) :D:D :D:D :D :D :D and POZDRAWSKI to you both

Enug
09-06-2014, 02:06 AM
Hi Mr. Eighty no not hot yet - it's Spring now but by Christmas it will be hot and stay that way for the next three months. We're not in danger of falling off but just think - we are a number of hours ahead of you so we can let you know that tomorrow will be there.;)

Thank you for liking my efforts - I don't think even the crab knew which way he was going. :confused:

Caesar
09-06-2014, 03:53 AM
Hi there! I'm back and found many really excellent new paintings here, dear friend! Glad you kept them going and I wish You "stay well", as we say, over and over! I egoistically enjoy too musc this thread, you know ... ;)LOL

eighty+
09-06-2014, 05:52 AM
Hi Enug well if you fall off don't float to high up as I'll stand up on the south downs and will take my fishing

net and catch you unless your to high but don't worry as i'll Take my Kite so you can grab it as you

float by then I'll pull you in and with luck you'll have a bottle of brandy in your pocket CIAO POZDRAWSKI

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Good To see your back in Rome as what with the Pope trying to drum up

more new Catholic's In the far east and you catching Sardin's Rome has gone to the Dog's but you should

be ok as I see you have a New Boy in charge in Brussell's as long as he kepts away from the Brothels

ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO Si Si did you do any water colour ???

stevemawmv
09-06-2014, 07:26 AM
Hi Eighty....Another brilliant Malcolm T. Liepke painting, great job! I think you found the artist to learn from, so keep painting them, they are
looking great and I sense your enjoying practicing with them....But you have a couple a hundred to go my friend, Liepke is known for having twenty or thirty pieces in the works at any given time.....he'll always have more new ones!
Take care friend,
Steve

Liepke Paintings:https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151057247367105.417319.172294592104&type=3
Liepke write up:http://artblot.wordpress.com/2013/07/20/malcolm-t-liepke/

eighty+
09-06-2014, 11:15 AM
hi a Starter as will try to get an early night OK CIAO POZDRAWSKI couldn't remember his Name

ok Steve will know but not a M.LIEPKE :confused::confused: ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D :cool::cool:

D Akey
09-06-2014, 11:19 AM
Hi Eighty....Another brilliant Malcolm T. Liepke painting, great job! I think you found the artist to learn from, so keep painting them, they are
looking great and I sense your enjoying practicing with them....But you have a couple a hundred to go my friend, Liepke is known for having twenty or thirty pieces in the works at any given time.....he'll always have more new ones!
Take care friend,
Steve

Liepke Paintings:https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151057247367105.417319.172294592104&type=3
Liepke write up:http://artblot.wordpress.com/2013/07/20/malcolm-t-liepke/

Awesome links, Steve. Thanks.

D Akey
09-06-2014, 11:20 AM
HI Enug Is it hot down under and do you get the feeling some time's that you might fall off ;):D and don't

they say never cross the path of a black Cat makes me think of Newcastle's colour's I like the one of the grandson

But Which way is the Crab Going ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :confused:

HI Cap'n Mac Thanks for AL Hirschfeld he's not so complicated as Mort Druckerwho bungs everything in including

the kitchen sink ;) :D:D :D:D :D :D :D and POZDRAWSKI to you both

The Gershwin Boys? Talented lads.

eighty+
09-07-2014, 03:21 AM
Hi cap'n Mac just up 15 .15pm. My sleep time has gone bonker 's. ;):D:D:D CIAO POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
09-07-2014, 03:34 AM
Hi cap'n Mac just up 15 .15pm. My sleep time has gone bonker 's. ;):D:D:D CIAO POZDRAWSKI

(Doing my military time calculations. . . 12 from 15. . . Holy Time Zones Batman! Gettin' up at 3:15pm.)

Good on ye lad. Must have one appealing night life. For a time, I used to live in the night time. Was quiet and cooler and perfect for painting. Often times I would be going to bed when the sun was coming up or a little after. Getting up at 3pm was not unknown to me. But I was lucky enough to sleep whenever I wanted to and work whenever. One of the advantages of being an artist.

Go man go!!!!!!!!

eighty+
09-07-2014, 04:02 AM
Yeah Mac its not good all i've done was to tart up the opera Singer on the IPad when 1st woke laying in bed

hope this 12 hour sleep stint don't last as I'm getting nothing Done it will take 3 day's to get back to normal

ok ;) :D :D :D:D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
09-07-2014, 04:15 AM
So what you're saying is you wake up to one opera tart? Hey, could be worse. . . you could be wakin' up to this bevy o' lassies clearing their throats. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svMHBPed9Bs

eighty+
09-07-2014, 06:20 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac I did enjoy the girls Singing was like at the Prom's a sat and liserned until the Penny run out

Fancy that lot singing in the morning I would be out of bed so fast you wouldn't see my hasehole for dust

CIAO ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI

AndreaMG
09-07-2014, 06:38 AM
Super painting Dear E!!!!!!!!! Did you met her in a club? :cool: KIA ORA

D Akey
09-07-2014, 06:58 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac I did enjoy the girls Singing was like at the Prom's a sat and liserned until the Penny run out

Fancy that lot singing in the morning I would be out of bed so fast you wouldn't see my hasehole for dust

CIAO ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI

Hahaha. I have a hard time getting up sometimes too. Now I'm going to put it onto my iPhone and set my alarm to sound this music for tomorrow and see if I can get out of bed faster -- my bet is like a rocket launch. . . Best warn NATO if you're going to try it.

After all, one needs to test these things out if we're giving advice. :p:rolleyes:;):D:D:D:D

eighty+
09-07-2014, 10:53 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac sorry been dozing :D. Ok. CIAO. POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
09-07-2014, 05:14 PM
Hi Copy Mary Qian Thanks Andy ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D STATTE BBUONO........Si...............Si

Enug
09-07-2014, 05:54 PM
Wow! That's a good one - had a look at the reference and you have captured his stern look. I'm glad he's not looking at me.:)

eighty+
09-08-2014, 02:42 AM
Hi Enug. Thanks. But at the last moment just as going to post I gave a quick
Smash with the air brush to darken it but after post I could see it was over the top
To heavy. Handed I did blame eye's. But they screamed not our fault was brain ok
So there rest my case :(:(:(. CIAO. POZDRAWSKI

AndreaMG
09-08-2014, 05:10 AM
Nicely done Dear E :cool: KIA ORA and STATTE BBUONO

D Akey
09-08-2014, 05:21 AM
Yup. Go man Go! Yer on a roll -- Must be them Valkyries lancing at yer back side through the dust what's got ye all alert when ye paint.

eighty+
09-08-2014, 07:21 AM
Thank's Andy For showing Me Mary Quin and that Girl that I picked up at the Night-club was a friend

of M. Duneaway ok ;);):D:D:D

Hi Cap'n Mac alright for some Laughing like a hyena I thought I was going to have a early Night

But after hearing Valkyries Girl's Singing I couldn't sleep so Painted the Scotsman My Grandfather

Who I never Met I think he was gone befor I was in the Craydle Ok Had to do a Tart up see if you

Think any better ?? Ciao POZDRAWSKI

samiro
09-08-2014, 08:32 AM
I have the pleasure to see and to learn from this book my friend..:cool::)

D Akey
09-08-2014, 10:24 AM
Crikey, 'e looks like yon Valkyries be roonin' from 'im since he be kickin' it oop in Valhalla drinkin' wif Thor an' unravellin' Broomhilda's braids choost fer sport. Looks a strong sort, does yer ol' gran'dad.

Well I do see some family resemblance I do between your esteemed self and Mr Ploos Ploos Twain, oh aye. Definitely see it in the department of tha whiskers.

Very much an improvement o'er tha last version wif all tha' black in the face. This be mooch more lively. Good man. Great tribute to a venerable Scot! A prideful thing tha'. Go man go!!!!!!!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D:D:c ool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Brilliant Portrait. He be a good man to have around. Keeps them Singin' Valkyries back at the beauty salon where they normally do two shows at night and one in the afternoon. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Bertrude
09-08-2014, 01:32 PM
Nice work eighty+. He looks like a happy chap :)

eighty+
09-08-2014, 08:40 PM
Hi. Samiro. Thanks for looking :D

Hi Cap'n Mac. Yeah he's a it bit be wilded all the Valkyries. Running around. Said it didn't
Happen when I was in my Prime :(:(:

Hi Bertrude. Yeah. He's annoyed just got to pub. And some bugger is seating in (his) chair

Caesar
09-08-2014, 10:33 PM
I absolutely love Your last portraits! What a show of original approach and talent!

kenmo
09-08-2014, 11:48 PM
Yup...that last portrait is fantastic....:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
09-09-2014, 05:21 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Good your back hope Youv'e got Rome back in order Now We've been tripping all round

ITaly With Merio ? on the TV look's like a land for Millionares Fantastico CIAO STATTE BBUONO......Si............Si

Hi Ken hope alls Well at your end of the DrawBridge Now the natives are quiet regards to your Dad

THank you Both for your Kind Comments :eek::eek::eek: ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
09-09-2014, 06:03 AM
hi sketching in bed on the IPad this morning :eek::eek::cool::cool::cool: POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
09-09-2014, 08:39 AM
HI I tried the Grid ok the grids don't match up ??? so how do you get them to match

:confused: is anybody out there if so Thank's

Caesar
09-09-2014, 07:54 PM
Hi dear ATPlus! Frantic work with so many artpieces recently!
You must feel split in these days when Scotland is considering to rebuild the Adrian wall ... curiously You're on the Roman side of the British mainland (Britannia) now and the country of the Roman Catholic Queen Mary is going to resurrect and drift apart after three centuries (with the celts of Wales and a mouthful of the Irish island still in, though) ... what a mess! Now I wonder what's going to be with the European Union ... I'll ask the Pope for a posthumous remission of Henry VIII and to pray for England and the pound ... LOL;):o

eighty+
09-10-2014, 12:38 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One :D:D:D:D Yeah Its the old Story Split and Rule :D:D:D:D:D:D

this last one the Grid Was A right Pig's Ear got lost in layer's 1 minute I could paint then

at the drop of a hat nothing :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:eek::eek::cool::cool::cool::confuse d::confused:

CIAO STATTE BBUONO .....Si........Si

eighty+
09-10-2014, 03:10 AM
Yes I had good intension's to sort Out the Grid well try to understand it :(:(:( but as I was passing the Cricket ground ;) :D

Caesar
09-10-2014, 06:34 AM
What a stunning gentleman with wig, powder and all the rest! You're a master! Love it! I should try his lipstick I think ...:rolleyes: LOL;):o

eighty+
09-10-2014, 07:13 AM
A bit dodgy Caesar. In Rome Would you be safe. ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:eek::cool::cool:

eighty+
09-10-2014, 09:57 AM
hi well I've Kicked it Smashed it moved his nose and mouth and just as I thought that will do

I reached past the laptop and must have moved the screen on sittining down the colours

had changed :confused::eek:when I get Ref; Painting on the Wacom I slide it on to thee Laptop

out of the Way ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
09-10-2014, 10:02 AM
;);););););):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Well That was a waste Of time :mad::mad::mad:

eighty+
09-11-2014, 04:20 AM
;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D say no more say no more CIAO POZDRAWSKI

AndreaMG
09-11-2014, 07:09 AM
Hello Dear E, impressive indeed. In order to have a match of the grids both reference and canvas must have the same aspect ratio I guess. ciao and STATTE bbuono

pat1940
09-11-2014, 10:46 AM
Dear eighty, nothing is a waste of time for you, always enjoy your work, take care and keep them coming

eighty+
09-11-2014, 11:45 AM
HI Pat think i'm on the over side of the bridge Pass me some of your Beautiful Colour's

Don't come over just throw them I've got A salade lunch and bott of S white Wine

if your interested ok Later when you've finished painting :):):) POZDRAWSKI

Hi Andy A quick for you ;):D:D:D:D:D:D: STATTE BBUONO...Si..... Si

eighty+
09-11-2014, 02:38 PM
hi Ok just a tart up of John's Ciao POZDRAWSKI ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

D Akey
09-11-2014, 03:06 PM
Grand stoof, laddie! Yer doon a bang oop job. I love the one o' that Popeye a-peepin' through the ol' peep hole - a friend coom roond fer a pint and watchin' some sport. An' 'ello 'ello 'ello, what's all tha' there tartin' oop yon' constable then, eh? A coontray visit looks like. Very pastoral. Careful lest yer rural routes turn ye into a bucolic bucoholic! Very soomeray, lad. POW! The soon doth give me a shiner.

eighty+
09-11-2014, 04:25 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac I should be in bed was watching that Japenese girl Kusama on TV only just finished she certinly knew how to get attension

poor old Sureat will turn in his grave . was also on John Constable that's what made me do a tart ;):Dmade me think of getting My oil

paints out again but I should think thave gone as hard as rocks by now :D:D Ciao POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
09-12-2014, 12:38 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac yeah while laying in bed this Morning had a quick look at your Loomis on the IPad so had a couple of min's with the finger Sketching

But like bus Sketcking quick Smash'es don't think I could have the Patience to do them properly ok might have a go when on the Wacom see

how I feel after my Banana and Cornflakes and my Pills to stop the leg's swelling up ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
09-12-2014, 03:54 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac yeah while laying in bed this Morning had a quick look at your Loomis on the IPad so had a couple of min's with the finger Sketching

But like bus Sketcking quick Smash'es don't think I could have the Patience to do them properly ok might have a go when on the Wacom see

how I feel after my Banana and Cornflakes and my Pills to stop the leg's swelling up ok CIAO POZDRAWSKI

Cool! But I would recommend that you perhaps not use your legs to draw with. The swelling may go down if you're not contorting so dramatically to get the pose right. Leave that to the dancers. We use our hands, lad. . . hands and tablet, that's the ticket.

Good to see you opened the page on Loomis. Taking your time and roaming around in that style could prove fun as well. But you also seem to have some really full dimensional drawings of the powdered wig boys (bet you like them for their hair color). So you're right in there with your ability level. I see it in many of your drawings. So maybe approach one of his drawings that way and see what comes of it.

Of course, the ol' quick sketch is fun as well. There's something cool about flipping the pencil around (or the stylus -- not so much the mouse for superior drawing control).

So crack on, lad! Crack open a banana, pour ye some cornflakes, and have at! Go man go!!!!!!!!

eighty+
09-12-2014, 08:56 AM
hhi Cap'n Mac Had ago at Loomis God rest his Socks ;);):D:D but after doing the last one Skull's whe I moved it up it kept coming like

a roll of Toilet Paper :D:D so I clicked edit the crop whed it come up were the width was 960 and the higth 1160 the was a

extra 0 making it 11600 ok so I took the last zero of and clicked ok to my horror it had cut the the Zero off the width

as well and if you look at the Skull's you will see the've gone all blury ok ;):D:D:D:D ok that my lot with the frying pan Ciao

Oww yeah will do one of the Kid's later when I've got over the skock POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
09-12-2014, 11:06 AM
Bravo Mr Ploos! Go man go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They look powerful good. Can't wait to see what's coomin next. . . As to the buggery with the zeroes, you'll discover that size matters. . . just as they get on aboot. Kind of a cool effect in a way, though I'll say you may be less froostrated when ye gets yer noombers a-werkin'.

Really looks like they should, other than that blurry bit, which I would chalk up to a firm grip on 'atmospheric effect' and a wee touch o' absinthe.

Really first rate proportions.

eighty+
09-12-2014, 12:56 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac Ok the Kids After the 1st ten stop to have a coffee and a sandwich then dozed for two hour's then we all went a bit

haywire as you can see so miss out on 3 the little Scott look's as if he had a few ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D Ciao POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
09-13-2014, 01:15 AM
Hi tried water colour on the IPad this morning for the 1st time Ciao POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
09-13-2014, 01:24 AM
Looks like you're getting a proper handle on the watercolor tool. Nice one Mr Ploos.

And there weren't no water in tha Scot. Nope. He be straight oop o' mebee on tha rocks.

Fun exploration of the wee heads. Gotta love a wee lass with a big ol' cigar, eh? A scene from behind the shed out of view of her mom. She and the Scottish lad been hanging oot some, I'd say by their decadent habits. Go man go!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):)

eighty+
09-13-2014, 02:30 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Yeah the water brush is great for Quick Sketch'es plus I've lowered the angle of the Wacom so that may have helped the last 2 pages with the water brush

on the last page 3 of loomis the other's just made up to get the feel may stay on for praticeok CIAO POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
09-13-2014, 03:13 AM
It's always an entertainment park in here, dear ATPLus the Old! Wonder and fun together! Are You using the mirror to study the expressions now or did You kidnap some kids for a while to that purpose? LOL;):o

eighty+
09-13-2014, 05:52 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yeah its Fun Fun Fun :( yeah I can't remember the Tune thou. nearly all copy's of loomis except this last lot there copy's of loomis by Borden By E+

ok :D:D:D funny I was right shakey on these Last one's as I had lowered the angle of the wacom had it at 30degrees wether that was why I felt dodgy!! but what should have taken

about 3/4 of an hour took 2 hours I am :confused:but may stay with loomis to try and improve my Flo when Drawing ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO... Si..............Si

By The Way Did you do any water colour Painting's of Sardin's while on holiday :cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
09-14-2014, 01:10 AM
hi a copy of more Loomis Heads ok The've Given me a pain in the neck :eek::cool::cool: :(:( CIAO POZDRAWSKI :):)

eighty+
09-14-2014, 04:09 AM
Hi not sure Think Loomis ! ?? ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO POZDRAWSKI

AndreaMG
09-14-2014, 08:16 AM
Hello Dear E, what's up with all those heads? Are you warming up to join Isis ranks? :D Nice drawings. ciao Kia Ora

copespeak
09-14-2014, 09:41 AM
So prolific Eighty, and they're all really well done.

Your first go at watercolour is excellent. Goodonya! :) :)

eighty+
09-14-2014, 10:03 AM
Hi Andy where's you been man Not another Holiday then :( yeah the only Arab's I know are Samiro in Belgium and Shekofte

whose always floating around the Forum's ok as for heads Cap'n Mac said go and look at Loomis so had a quick look and

thought to Hell with that and put it aside but had 2nd Thoughts as thought it would help my drawing ok but it was a hard

slog thank goodness that Statue come along but no i think of it he might be an Arab as well ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO

STATTE BBUONO..Si........Si POZDRAWSKI :)

eighty+
09-14-2014, 02:48 PM
Yeah Sould be in Bed ok CIAO ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI

Enug
09-14-2014, 06:46 PM
Liking very much the watercolours Mr.Eighty :D

eighty+
09-15-2014, 03:11 AM
Hi my Thank's To two Aussie Gal's Robbie and Enug for bothering to look at my Rubbish also to Steve for Letting me

Pinch his Gal I tried My best to get the Brush mark's to show buy think I went to mad with the polishing Tool :( :( :(

ok CIAO Kia Ora POZDRAWSKI coss I like it :)

stevemawmv
09-15-2014, 05:57 AM
Hi Eighty....
Good job on my 'Sonya', I didn't know she had a twin......
You up for a 'Double Date' Eighty???????
Nicely done friend,
Steve

eighty+
09-15-2014, 09:07 AM
HI Steve Thanks but the reason for doing it was Brush strokes I did try but still not happy with them would it help if i used layer's

:( :( :( ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO SLAINTE

eighty+
09-15-2014, 01:51 PM
ok Here's a nice colourful one ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
09-16-2014, 01:32 AM
hi A Bit of Finger practess on the IPad this Morning funny that last one I couldn't see him untill the (well) almost the last dab of paint :eek::cool::cool:

;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI I see Things are looking up got a bit more silver in his hat :)

Caesar
09-16-2014, 01:52 AM
I love the sax player and the Aussie gal, dear mate, and I realize master Loomis' ghost is haunting Your house in this period! Thank and greet him from me too then!

eighty+
09-16-2014, 03:39 AM
Hi this one is down to the Mighty one Caesar :D who keep's useing the Mouse so I tried which was a bit awkward as i draw with my left hand and use the Mouse with my right

are you still with me :eek::eek: ok anyway to cut a long story short what you see is what you got ok Ciao STATTE BBUONO...Si.......Si

AndreaMG
09-16-2014, 07:48 AM
Nice outcomes Dear E!! Ciao and STATTE BBUONO :cool:

eighty+
09-16-2014, 08:48 AM
Hi. Andy. Thanks. I did look at your Gals. Did I say anything as some times. I think I have.

And some times. My eyes close and I come to about half hour later. Wondering. Where the hell am I

At the moment. I'm back with the colour mad Girl. Debra. Hurd. Trying to do another of Her's

Ok Ciao. Statte. BBUONO ...Si........Si

Caesar
09-16-2014, 07:06 PM
It looks like You may use Your mouse pretty well too. it's not that difficult after all, is it? On a frontal face You may pre-sketch using symmetry if You are afraid to get excessive distortions between the two sides, as I did with the Sardinian mask.

eighty+
09-17-2014, 12:54 AM
Hail Caesar O Mighty One steady I've only just about cotten on to Layer's now yout talking a

Symmety tool where ever it may lurk I say let sleeping Dogs Lay Lie ? ok Ciao STATTE BBUONO..Si...Si

eighty+
09-17-2014, 07:57 AM
Well I had to have change after poor old Abbe he didn't say much anyway E don't look a

talkertive type do E ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI :o:o:o ;)

eighty+
09-17-2014, 10:02 AM
hi a quickie with the finger a copy of Ostegar feathered bird ok ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D SLAINTE

POZDRAWSKI

samiro
09-17-2014, 11:33 AM
all nice skeches eighty+..i learned how u make faces from different angles and moods . thanks :)

eighty+
09-17-2014, 12:43 PM
Thanks. Samiro yeah I'm still trying. But I'm running short of time. If you know what I mean

Ciao. SLAINTE. As they say in Ireland. ;);). :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Caesar
09-17-2014, 08:26 PM
Hi, dear friend! Are You leaving England before You need a Scottish visa to visit Nessie? LOL;):o
It's a period when everyone paints birds so ...

eighty+
09-18-2014, 01:16 AM
aye tis ma grandfather Rennie

eighty+
09-18-2014, 02:12 AM
Hi and the World Watch'es and Laugh's Could be your turn next :cool::cool::cool: POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
09-18-2014, 03:20 AM
Would love to know the meaning behind some of these. But the mystery is half the fun.

Are you saying that getting Scotland to separate from England is the USA's doing? Because the USA being separated from Scotland doesn't make sense. Anyway, it's a poser, for me anyway. Mr Ploos.

Ol' Honest Abe was in fact a man of few well chosen words. And he's beyond human, he's a symbol for integrity. So what I'm wondering is what there's going on your local tele, or perhaps in a personal stream of consciousness, that brings these things you're depicting into the forefront.

Cool paintings though. Go man go!!! Speak through those paintings.

:):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):)

eighty+
09-18-2014, 02:45 PM
hi Cap'n Mac Yeah we all see things from our own view points and not what where told ok

;) ;) ;) :D :D :D:D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
09-18-2014, 07:29 PM
Pavarotti's screaming! I love Your new fauve style, M. Matisse!

D Akey
09-19-2014, 04:40 AM
The tenor of Pavarotti is a big Fauve-orite. Nice one. :):):):eek::eek::eek::):):)

eighty+
09-19-2014, 05:31 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks a spot of Colour doesn't do anybody any harm whats wiyh the

Image's :confused: CIAO STATTE BBUONO ...Si......Si

Hi Cap'n Mac trying to get used to colour Ciao POZDRAWSKI

Yeah Jack we Will be Lords and sit with all the other Pirates in the house of Lords

limey-g
09-19-2014, 06:01 AM
Interesting pirate painting Eighty
Geoff

ps My wife Robbie passed away on Tuesday hope you don't mind me putting it on your thread as most folks read your thread.
Best wishes
Geoff

Alexandra
09-19-2014, 06:25 AM
Dear Geoff, my condolences. I am so so sorry.

D Akey
09-19-2014, 07:11 AM
. . .ps My wife Robbie passed away on Tuesday hope you don't mind me putting it on your thread as most folks read your thread.
Best wishes
Geoff

Geoff, I'm saddened by your loss. Please accept my heartfelt condolences. You are a friend to us all and a wonderful spirit. I don't think it's too much of a stretch to guess that she saw you as a blessing to her, as I'm sure she was to you. Persevere. And come back soon when you're up to it. You're missed.

eighty+
09-19-2014, 08:56 AM
Geoff. Thanks for given Me the that honor. I'm very sorry to hear you better half. Is resting I

Do know the feeling of that loss It's like as if you have loss your reason for living luckly for me I could

Lose myself in drawing do you run livestock on your farm if yes at least you will be kept busy which

Will help. You after the upset you've had and we are all Here for you at the forum's ok.

Yours. Sincerely. Dave

AndreaMG
09-19-2014, 08:57 AM
My deepest condolences as well. This is Eighty's wonderful thread, she will be happy from up there to be rememberd by you down here for sure.

stevemawmv
09-19-2014, 09:14 AM
Dear Geoff,
I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Steve

limey-g
09-19-2014, 10:03 AM
Geoff. Thanks for given Me the that honor. I'm very sorry to hear you better half. Is resting I

Do know the feeling of that loss It's like as if you have loss your reason for living luckly for me I could

Lose myself in drawing do you run livestock on your farm if yes at least you will be kept busy which

Will help. You after the upset you've had and we are all Here for you at the forum's ok.

Yours. Sincerely. Dave

Thanks eighty I am glad I did not offend by posting on your thread and thanks for the kind words
Geoff

eighty+
09-19-2014, 11:34 AM
Thanks Geoff it was a privilege for me at such a Sad time Ciao SLAINTE

ok trying water even if I haven't a clue

Caesar
09-19-2014, 07:54 PM
Dearest Geoff, I hear with sincere pain what occurred to You and feel deeply sorry for such a terrible loss. My heartfelt condolences. I will pray for both of You. May the Holy Father make easier this temporary separation and give You any blessing to go on and enjoy Your own life here as gift a to share with her soul too. I would dare to hug You ideally and warmly, dear friend.

limey-g
09-20-2014, 12:00 AM
Dearest Geoff, I hear with sincere pain what occurred to You and feel deeply sorry for such a terrible loss. My heartfelt condolences. I will pray for both of You. May the Holy Father make easier this temporary separation and give You any blessing to go on and enjoy Your own life here as gift a to share with her soul too. I would dare to hug You ideally and warmly, dear friend.

Thanks Caesar for your kind words, taking things one day at a time, the house is too quiet and so much that I miss but I did sleep better last night.
Best wishes to all my friends on the forum

Geoff

eighty+
09-21-2014, 01:35 AM
All our. Thought's. Are with Geoff

eighty+
09-21-2014, 03:11 PM
Yep. We are all still. With Geoff. Ok

stevemawmv
09-21-2014, 05:14 PM
All our. Thought's. Are with Geoff
Indeed Dear Geoff, we are all thinking of you and family in this time of sorrow....
My thoughts and prayers are with you....
Steve

AndreaMG
09-21-2014, 10:47 PM
Just stopping by to say hello. KIA ORA and STATTE BBUONO

D Akey
09-22-2014, 06:24 AM
So where are your pictures then, Mr Ploos? Slackin' off?

stevemawmv
09-22-2014, 06:46 AM
We need a little cheering up Eighty....Paint us a picture and make us happy!
Take care dear friend,
Steve

eighty+
09-22-2014, 09:26 AM
Sorry. Just paying homage to Robbie. Ok.

I in the middle of one. But don't. Think I'll get it done until tomorrow night.

With luck. But I can give you a load of my rubbish that I play with on the

IPad mitt finger. That should keep you in laughter Ok. Tak e a few minutes. As they

Have got to be posted to my Wacom :D :D:D. POZDRAWSKI CIAO

eighty+
09-22-2014, 09:56 AM
Cap'n Mac... Steve... Andy and old unkle tom Cobble and ALL

ok 1st 5 ok moe to come :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :p :p :p

eighty+
09-22-2014, 10:03 AM
ok next 5 :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
09-22-2014, 10:18 AM
ok I've bunged in Debra Hurds I've Called it Horse'es for Course'es but not finished ok

I've got my money one the one coming up fast on the Outside :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

lots of leg work to do trouble is it makes me go Boss-eyed wondering which leg I'm painting

bloody Horse'es ;) ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D STATTE BBUONO..Si...Si KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

stevemawmv
09-22-2014, 11:34 AM
Now, don't be holding back now Eighty!.....Guess these will have to do....for now!
Hehehe.....fun stuff!
Take care friend,
Steve

eighty+
09-22-2014, 11:55 AM
Yeah Steve I don't are what you say but that middle horse has got a wooden leg;):D:D:D KIA ORA

stevemawmv
09-22-2014, 12:16 PM
Yeah Steve I don't are what you say but that middle horse has got a wooden leg;):D:D:D KIA ORAWas told not to place my bet on a horse with a wooden leg, better spent on a merry go round carousel...for you always no the outcome of the ride, for those horses never tire...Hey, that inside horse is about to bump old woody there....

eighty+
09-22-2014, 02:47 PM
Steve Yeah that's why I 've got my money. On the outside 1 Coss I think those two will be disqualifiyid

For bumping and boring. And heavy with the wips. ;):D :D:D. POZDRAWSKI

Yeah but you can get giddy and fall off

D Akey
09-22-2014, 11:33 PM
Steve Yeah that's why I 've got my money. On the outside 1 Coss I think those two will be disqualifiyid

For bumping and boring. And heavy with the wips. ;):D :D:D. POZDRAWSKI

Yeah but you can get giddy and fall off

I think that horse might have been one that the planters jogged behind so as to put seed in the holes he leaves. A stout work horse, that one.

Say these are wild pics aren't they! Very bold and direct. Love that Joseph and his amazing technicolor dreamcoat has become the fashion rage around the planet. After all. . . we are the world, we are the children. . .

Good on ye matey. And yeah, I don't know what the appropriate length of time for paying one's respects is, so I certainly don't want to cause offense with impropriety in this case. I just didn't think about it. But good thinking. It makes sense.

Poze draw see! y ˇVaya con dios! And here's to your health!

eighty+
09-23-2014, 03:29 AM
Allo Captaine Macca 3 pour vous savez POZDRAWSKI y iVaya con Dios! ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
09-23-2014, 04:18 AM
Hail O Caesar O Might One one for you ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D STATTE BBUONO....Si..Si

AndreaMG
09-23-2014, 06:34 AM
Hello there, nice new additions! ˇVaya con Dios! ˇHasta la vista! ^^

D Akey
09-23-2014, 07:22 AM
Ach! Laddie, so true. . . politicians words are so much pablum. The take their pablum to an art form. Right Pablum Picassums the lot of em. . .

And 'ere now, best no be insultin' tha 'aggis, laddie. . . ye might raise their Scottish Eire. . . I mean Ire. . . no to mention their Gorge.

Nice work. I particularly LOVE that scratchy ol' self portrait. 'Tis brilliant as a caricature and the fast scribbly line is perfect and seems clever and off-handed all at once -- the sign of a cavalier cartoonist who can be brash and incising while nailing it square -- all at the same time.

Statte Buone! Le bon bon! And a doo wacka doo. Pose draw see!! ˇVaya con dios a omnibus! Prost! Thrust and recover! and Go man go!!!!!!! YEEEEHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! (I think I'm getting the hang of this multi-lingual thing. . .)

eighty+
09-23-2014, 11:50 AM
Hi Andy I keep looking but so far I haven't seen your lastest ok but will go and look again lucky for

me I haven't got much hair to pull out ;) :D :D I have pinched your Original gal ok as might have a

bash at it if I can pluck up some courage CIAO iVaya con Dios! iHasta la Vista :p :p ;) :D :D :D

Bonne Dios ? Mon Captaine Macc K spacken Too's :eek: avec dificil educ si Stavros ;):D:D

Kuai le Shenti Jainkang Zia Jain ??????:cool::cool::cool: :p POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
09-23-2014, 09:27 PM
Thank You for Your gift of Mr. Bersani nonsense speech and congrats for your selfie where You appear as a bunch of white lines and traits on a black background in a quite recognizable way. Absolutely impressive. I see You also went to Ascot to enjoy a horse race! Hail super-veteran!

coops
09-23-2014, 11:31 PM
Hi there dear Eighty, just popped in to say wow what a lot of wonderful painting.:D
Dear Geoff, so sorry to hear your news. Thoughts are with you

eighty+
09-24-2014, 12:48 AM
Hello Madam Katie of the Moara and the North-east Gate nice to see you see you nice :) long time no see hope everything is ok for you I did wonder if

Yorkshire was going independent :eek: :eek: and then Cornwall :cool: as it seems to be the name of the game lately. are you back or just a social Visit :confused:

OK keep well waiting to see more of your Ballet dancer's :cool: ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hail O Ceasar O Mighty One I see your Favourite Chappie is makeing a come-back and the french one too well the old saying is true then that you can't keep a

Good Villian down ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Ciao ow yeah I've just tarted up the wall that some Roman Built ok:cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
09-24-2014, 01:57 AM
My dear friend, unfortunately we cannot afford a retirement house for our very expensive old, blathering politicians with all the artistic features of our institutional palaces and a little parliamentary house to keep them excercising their void and silly propaganda ... We've got to keep them paid and in charge of fake tasks which don't keep them from uselessly express their haughty opinions.
Therefore I love much more Your British politicians who can still show some class and style when they retire. I start to believe that the last really good one we had was Augustus!