PDA

View Full Version : Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

D Akey
07-05-2014, 09:08 AM
Go man go!!!!!!!! Try out those features. . . :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

copespeak
07-05-2014, 09:37 AM
I love your blonde lady, and the one on silver foil .... magnifique! :)

eighty+
07-05-2014, 10:33 AM
Hi Pat Thanks I think in another year or two with luck and Caesar kissing the Pope's Ring I might Proclaim

I've beat the Bstds ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hi Robbie how's your electic shocks ok all FINN now Je espere ??? as you liked the face I've done one for your

garden anyway it keep Dova quiet if you put it peeping from behind a bush might even shock the Postman:eek::eek:

Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks Yeah I keep trying but its been hard this last couple of Weeks As I've been sitting by a

hole but up to now nothing has come bubbling up yuh now what I mean Harry to U all POZDRAWSKI :p

eighty+
07-05-2014, 12:01 PM
Hey Hey Ho Belvrog your getting me into bad habit's i've even found out how to crop well they say there's a first

Time for everything Ya ka ya do I'll be painting with a brush soon ?? ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
07-05-2014, 01:42 PM
HO HO HO Back to Layers I Go blimey If I don't get any better its back to the corner ar well at least

my chewing gum is still stuck under the window sill :eek: ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
07-06-2014, 01:11 AM
Hi Tarted up some oldies from the IPad as watching F1 ok ;) :D:D:D POZDRAWSKI

Belvrog
07-06-2014, 03:48 AM
Hey Hey Ho Belvrog your getting me into bad habit's i've even found out how to crop well they say there's a first

Time for everything Ya ka ya do I'll be painting with a brush soon ?? ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI

Hahaha. Glad I did. Nice rendition.So now that you can crop, what should keep you from mastering layers? Keep it up! MIKEWAZOWSKI!:)

AndreaMG
07-06-2014, 06:54 AM
Haha, love the penguin, looks a bit like a Calder's :cool: STATTE BBUONO KIA ORA

eighty+
07-06-2014, 08:09 AM
Hi Belvrog just watchd a fantastic game of tennis the men's double's final the Twin's only

just got beat made me want to have a go ;) ;) :D:D:D:D ok well maybe next year

thanks for looking and showing me how to crop but layer's is another kettle of fish

Whats this MIKEWAZOWSKI ??? :confused::confused: :cool::cool::cool::cool: POZDRAWSKI

Hi Andy thanks Whose Calder ??? and what's the Two Wands for :confused:

KIA ORA STATTE BBUONO.....Si Si ok foot ball just started ok Caio

D Akey
07-06-2014, 02:36 PM
Holy guacamole! The sheriff of Naughtyham done shot the jock strap clean off that there hombre. . .

What part of town you been riding the Ploos Boos into, eh?

Artist's Tip #49327: Stay off Main Street at High Noon unless you're wearing your Kevlar dungarees. . . which that one lad certainly ain't. . . I reckon. . . <spiiIIIIiiiitooooiiii! --- DING!>

eighty+
07-06-2014, 07:24 PM
Hey hey Hey Cap'n Mac you been back on the hard stuff I did tell yuh it will make

you go blind and a blind Scribe ain't no use to anybody ok have a look at this

gezzer and tell me is he wearing Kevlar Dungaree's ??? ok :confused: POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
07-07-2014, 11:24 AM
hi ok just trying layer's ok still :confused: ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI

hcwswdj
07-07-2014, 03:24 PM
so fun and so interesting painting.

Caesar
07-07-2014, 06:48 PM
Wonderful, colorful bursts of creativity! The African mask is gorgeous and the duel quite interesting. One of the guns loaded with bullets the fleshy one (actually no more than a derringer) presumably something else more liquid ... :o;)LOL the guy with braces and boater looks puzzled too.

eighty+
07-07-2014, 09:53 PM
Hi hcwswjdj :eek: have you a nick-name as my Chinese She ain't so very good ;):D nor my memory ok Kuai le SHENTI jainkang

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One ;):D Sorry I'm in the doldrums and there's no sign of any wind so just got to bite the bullet and float into layer's

So have mercy on my soul and lite a candle to help me to recover ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D STATTE BBUONO....Si .....Si

who's going to win the world Cup the Dutch or the Germans as I don't think Brazil unless Blatter makes sure they have the same REF :D:D

Caesar
07-07-2014, 10:03 PM
Definitely the Dutch! It's time that destiny re-imburse them for the past .... moreover they've got the right provocative goalkeeper for penalties in case ...:o;) Take care and get soon healthy again ... I'll look for a candle in St. Peter ....

eighty+
07-07-2014, 11:39 PM
Great Caesar we both of the same mind I also wouldn't be suprised to see the two EU team's in the Final WoW OK

Yeah still the same Gal ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D STATTE BBUONO Si.........Si

eighty+
07-07-2014, 11:47 PM
Sorry She got lost as I lost my keyboard when typing reply so had to restart to get it working then I didn't notice it had cleared

Attachments ok:cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
07-08-2014, 05:47 AM
She got sucked into cyberspace on her pilgrimage to Rome, Mr Ploos? More like she ascended. Happens to the devout. However, if you're sending her by sea, then you best lash a line to her in case a wave crashes over the gunnels. She looks a wee bit frail for high seas of the sort you tend to adventure into.

As to the other painting, I appreciate the practicality of the Kevlar water waders. No explorer should venture into Brazil without them nor their matching FAA Cup made of the toughest Kevlar. Why, you could walk into the Amazon river up to your derriere, and the piranha would afterwards be stuck wearing dentures after the tooth-shattering encounter with a tough ol' water-walker like yourself. That way, at the very least, England would win one in Brazil. I think the Dutch will be wearing theirs.

Go man go!!!!!!!

eighty+
07-08-2014, 07:12 AM
H Cap'n Mac yeah that cyberspace I think it must be for the devout ?? do you think they will lett me in if I wear those

kevlar Dungeree's to protect me coss those devouts are a funny lott, As for the Gal made of oak and wants

To be lashed ! ( wait for it) to the Bow so she can see where we are Going and she said she Don't need any

Kevlar's for protection nither ok :eek: ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI SLAINTE KIA ORA

AndreaMG
07-08-2014, 07:15 AM
Hi Andy thanks Whose Calder ??? and what's the Two Wands for :confused:

KIA ORA STATTE BBUONO.....Si Si ok foot ball just started ok Caio

Here you go (your work reminded somehow of his fabulous moving sculptures) KIA ORA

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Calder

https://www.google.it/search?q=ALEXANDER+CALDER&client=firefox-a&hs=FUv&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=sb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=5vG6U6nYIsH-4QTy4IHABg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1325&bih=863

eighty+
07-08-2014, 10:43 AM
Hi Andy Thanks now I know who Calder is but between me and the gatepost not my cup of tea ok Ciao STATTE BBUONO...Si....Si

D Akey
07-08-2014, 11:02 AM
Hi Andy Thanks now I know who Calder is but between me and the gatepost not my cup of tea ok Ciao STATTE BBUONO...Si....Si

I always thought that was a saying with a double meaning over here (from my dad's generation probably penned in some Hollywood script), but it was said slightly differently:

"Between you and me and the post. . ." which to me meant it was between you, me and some inanimate, ear-less thing, meaning it was said in confidence.

However it could also be interpreted: "Between you and me and The Post. . ." where "The Post" was the name of a popular magazine of that time in the USA on par with Time and Life mags. And in that case it would mean it's a bit of a secret that was about to get broadcast to everyone.

There was also, "Between you and me and J. Edgar Hoover. . ." which meant that rat that's listening in illegally, but there's nothing we can do about it . . .

So did you say "Gatepost" in Jolly Old Pip Pip, Eh What, England? This is just between us, lad. Nobody'll be any the wiser, get me, Mugsy?

By the way, that's a great artist's sketch of the culprit. . . she's a bit of a cute looking kid, ain't she though? Nice drawing. :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
07-08-2014, 07:18 PM
Fine drawing! A style evolution?

coops
07-08-2014, 09:43 PM
Hi there dear Eighty, so much to look at, I really love the last one of the lady. Its excellent. Stay fit and well dear friend:)

eighty+
07-09-2014, 12:11 AM
Hi sorry as I'm up the wall at the Moment as my printer wants a new printhead I tried HP but couldn't win not being a

computer expert after 3 hours I gave in and decided to shoot myself as it would be easy :D:D:D my printer is a

HP photosmart b110 series model no b110a serial no cnii43h3wk pruduct no cn245b ok if any whizz kid know how to get on to

HP i would be gratefull

ok regards to coops .....Caesar........cap'n Mac ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D POZDRAWSKI STATTE BBUONO...Si...Si

kenmo
07-09-2014, 01:03 AM
Fine additions to the thread...:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
07-09-2014, 04:05 AM
Sorry, Mr Ploos. The kids around here done took their whiz earlier.

I oonderstand yer froostration tho. My suggestion is find a kid, sit 'em oop doon the poob, buy 'em a drink or two, and they'll be whizzin' in no time. Works that way as I recall. Once they start, they'll be whizzin' throughoot tha night. And while they're whizzin', that's the time ta show 'em yer printer. . .cause they can't get away. . .

Come ta think aboot it, mayhaps be what's wrong wif yer printhead. Choost a thought. . .

And 'ave yerself a pint on me, lad. . . these printers, they're little devices contrived exclusively ta suck all the coinage clean oot yer sporran, oh aye. . .

eighty+
07-09-2014, 05:10 AM
Hi. Cap'n. Mac I got on the telephone to hp uk store. But ended up having to buy a new printer ok.
But it won't come to the end of the week so you won't be able to see my Bus Sketch'es. What's that
I heard. ..... Thank Christ for that ??? ;). :D:D:D:D:D:D:D. KiaOra. POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
07-09-2014, 07:41 AM
That doesn't surprise me in the least with labor costs being high and printers being sorta affordable -- if you don't have to keep buying a new one all the time. But where they stick it to you is in the toner/ink. I've gotten smarter and use a laser now. I really like it. I only use it for BW anyway. If I had to do art printing, I would start from scratch as my old color printers are really dated and technology moves ahead so fast.

I take it your scanner was hooked in one with your printer, since you have to get your printer before you can show us anything. And since I know you work with pencil on the Ploos Boos, I figure the scanner and printer are in one device.

And yes -- I WANT TO SEE EM ALL!!!!!!

So I say unto you, Dr Ploos: Draw Poseskis!!!!!! then Scan Drawskis! And I'll prost and toast to your PoseDrawskis. . . I mean your ScanDrawPoseskis!!!! er. . . Prost to the good health, to yer drawings laddie, and yer equipment. . . there's a stout artisan! POSEDRAWSKI!!!!!!!!!

eighty+
07-09-2014, 08:00 AM
Sorry cap'n hac. The football is about to start. My money is on Germany to win. POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
07-09-2014, 08:34 AM
It's only a little bit into the game and yet I feel you're about to garner your cost for your new printer since your money's on Germany. . . Wow. . . 29 minutes in and it's 5 to nill.

Too bad about Brazil losing their key player to an injury before this game. . .

Right, I'm back to work. Still my work day here. Sad about the game on one hand. . . rather hard to watch. Wonder if all the social disturbances on the streets prior to the World Cup took it's toll on Brazil's team's resolve. Psyched them out in a way perhaps.

Posedrawski to all the folks on all sides.

copespeak
07-09-2014, 09:02 AM
Such a beautiful girl Eighty! You have really excelled this time! :) :)

eighty+
07-09-2014, 10:40 AM
Hi Robbie. Thanks. I did think I'd left her too rough ok. Kia Ora. ;):D:D:D

Hi. Cap'n Mac 7-1. Mien gott mien Herr Yavol ish gute ja. Ja. Ja. ;):D:D:D Kia Ora

Caesar
07-09-2014, 07:55 PM
What a Blitzkrieg of the German Panzers! :eek:Brazilian team has been paved (as we use to say). In half an hour Brazil was already drowning in a sea of five goals. Fortunately Germans were fair enough not to push excessivley and didn't prevail on what looked like a table football team!:eek:
Thiago Silva was certainly the key missing player and Neymar could have made something better, but the tactica, technical, psychological attitudes were seriously wrong (their coach blacked out) and none could have saved them anyway. Brazil already showed its serious limits.
Now who will stop Germans, their pride and presumption? They don't have any team left to be afraid of, although i still support Holland for the final win. It's a pity Italy left too soon, because we might have been the only antidote to the German mannschaft epidemic, as history showed every time we met in a real competition and up to the last World and European Championships, practically the only team and spell keeping them uneasy and with a little funk of crushing against.

eighty+
07-09-2014, 10:04 PM
Hey hey hey. Caesar. Stop laughing. I think even if Brazil had all the player's Neymer and Silva they
Would still have lost. As they should never beaten was. It Colubia We're they had the ref as 12th player and David letz ? Should been sent off before he breaks someone's leg. But i still hope the Dutch
Beat them in the final. As Argentinas have not played very well like Brazil they have only just scraped.
Threw. So come on Robbin. Show them your the best player in the world. I remember when he was at Cheilse. And was unstopble till someone put the boot in.!!! Statte. BBUONO. ...Si. .......Si

Caesar
07-09-2014, 10:17 PM
I just left a sad tribute to Brazil departure .... have a look on the gallery!

eighty+
07-09-2014, 11:24 PM
Caesar. You should thank poor old Benni for that. Nah just pulling your Leg to make your

Hackles rise. Ok ;). :D ;) :D :D. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Caesar
07-09-2014, 11:45 PM
Never heard of an Italian bomber or player with that name, or should I guess that the Schneider hydroplane cup final conquer by UK was a merit of Georgie? ;):D:p

eighty+
07-10-2014, 01:55 AM
Ho Ho Ho. Caesar. Benito Mussalini. The man that gave the Pope his city. And was hung

For it. :cool::cool::cool::cool: :cool: KiaOra

AndreaMG
07-10-2014, 07:07 AM
Beautiful beautifully painted girl Dear Eighty. KIA ORA :cool:

eighty+
07-10-2014, 08:27 AM
hi Andy sorry about Benito as was just pulling Caesar's

Leg Knowing he'll write me at least 10 lines about the

where's and why's Robbin not a Italien or South american

Can't possible be the best after all he's only a Dutchman

and ain't they still in Clog's :confused: :cool::cool::cool: Feet

ba gum lad :eek: ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D SIATTE BBUONO Si Si

sorry had a day trying to sort out my paper work acumlated over

a few years i did try to talk the wife into it but she said not on

your Nellie its your mess so get on with :eek: ok thats why

I dun a quickie 0f the bloke who burnt the cakes I think it was

Alfred or was it Horald ?? then pinched an oldie of alec on a

bike as the Tour De France brought bikes back to me ;) ok

and the last one is U Know who snapped by accident while

trying to get my old Coputer to work after at least 4 years :D:D:D:D

D Akey
07-10-2014, 08:35 AM
Woah! That's sooch a photographic self-portrait, Mr Ploos! It looks like ye'r Merlin in his homestead, where he can control the weather in the sky, even in England, moreover indoors. . . with a proper coat of blue paint -- cloudless skies. No brollies fer yew lad. Azure skies all the way. . .

Don't talk to me about paperwork. . . yeech! Listen lad, it's yer mess, you clean it oop. . . don't drag me into it like a sherpa. . . I got me own mountains of paper. . . looks like the bloomin' Himalayas around here, thank you very mooch. . .

Go man go!!!!!!

Caesar
07-10-2014, 08:06 PM
What a wonderful selfie, dear, charming blue eyes! I like very much Your last experiments and glad to read, from Your concentrated eyes, a vivid juvenile intelligence and the fire for art. No surprise You humor too is so fresh and amusing, dear friend! Hurray for our dean and art-machine!
We're both sorry for Holland eventually shot out, I guess, but obviously it ended up with a confrontation of our two popes, the retired one, German, and the new deal one, Argentinian (although with a northern Italy heritage from his grand-parents and relatives). Now I cannot but support Argentina. They've got one world cup less and half of them, or more, are Italian descendants after all ...

eighty+
07-10-2014, 09:25 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac yeah Paper thanks I think I need a undo Button so it would just float away ;) :D :D :D

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One blast I only saw the last 10 minutes of the match and I thought the Dutch were

unlucky as Robbin was playing well , as for the penalty's I thought the Dutch coach should have played the

same goalie that saved last time as that would have put pressure on the Argentina's knowing that,! also the

!st team Goalie has never saved a Penalty. I would also like to see a ten penalty's per team so that all the team

player's would take a Penalty ok . and if you belive all that rot about Adam and Eve then we are all brother's and

Sister's ;) ;) ;):D :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA STATTE BBUONO...Si.........Si

Caesar
07-10-2014, 09:38 PM
BTW, dear ATPLus, Benito, as you affectionately call him (I suspect because there were quite a number of American, English and even French and other European people who used to like him before Hitler took the monopoly of his admiration), actually he didn't exactly give the Pope the Vatican, he just settled the long lasting "legal" claims he had and definitely confined him in Vatican, since all Rome (before 1870) and a couple or more of present Italian regions (before 1870) were under the Pope's ruling .... ;):)

coops
07-11-2014, 01:15 AM
Hope you soon get that printer sorted out dear Eighty and hey I love your picture. You are a really cutie. Keep them paintings coming and take great care of yourself:)

eighty+
07-11-2014, 03:58 AM
Thanks Madam Katie the Maora?? and keeper of the North-East Gate where's U been Babe ;)

Not another Holiday Blimey you will be catching up with Caesar;):D :D ok SLAINTE

ok O great One I thought you'd missed that post or did Andy ask you who Benito was :D:D:D

ok I wll come back on that later as my new Printer has just come so got to fix it up

ok Caio STATTE BBUONO........Si. .....................Si

AndreaMG
07-11-2014, 07:52 AM
Lovely paintings and fantastic "selfie" Dear Eighty. KIA ORA :cool:

copespeak
07-11-2014, 08:56 AM
You are a cutie indeed Eighty! Nice to meet you!

Love your silhouette painting. :) :)

eighty+
07-11-2014, 09:12 AM
hi Andy Thanks I've Just fixed my new Printer as I Buggered up my old one as had bought a new black ind then a couple days thought i'd buy some coloured inks so took out the three coloured old inks and went the shop and bought a
pack of 4 inks ok went home full of joi de vie and put the new inks in and it come up error so I out found to late that
that having left the printer open with black ink in it so the leaked into thre printhead so wouldn't work.yUh just ave ti laff
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D ok i try the new printer with some Bus Sketch'es STATTE BBUONO...Si.....Si

eighty+
07-11-2014, 10:13 AM
ok 5 Bus sketch'es on new printer and what a 2 and 8 that was i feel knacked ok 1 to come:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
07-11-2014, 10:16 AM
ok last one :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D yuk yuk yuk

D Akey
07-11-2014, 11:29 AM
The best group yet. Mr Ploos. Clearly since ye bought the printer with your winnings from the semi-final Germany match, this printer came bundled with artistic mojo, oh aye. . .

Just look at these sketch-ups! GOAL!!! SCORE!!! GOAAAAAAAALLLL!!!!! YET ANOTHER IN THE FRAME!!!!! You're really on top of the Ploos Boos now, lad!!!!!!!!!

They have the look of Rodin sculptures. . . rough, but nailing them each and every time!!!!!!!

Bloody hell. . . if they didn't let you ride free before, they surely would now. . .

GOAL MAN GOOOOOOAAAALLLLLLLL!!!!!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:):):):):):):):):coo l::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
07-11-2014, 12:21 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac yeah. Rough and ready and too old and not steady but as its on your tab. I don't
Mind if I do. A large cognac. Bartender Cheers Mac to the Germans winning the world cup ok.
Yeah I think. I'll have a go at that sculpture game when I'm a we bit older ok Kia Ora

Caesar
07-12-2014, 01:01 AM
Nice new drawings! They all look Brazilians, i.e. a little sad and puzzled. LOL;)
Well, dear ATPLus, whatever the Genesis or Darwin said, actually there are guys in history and all over around us who make me ask if we all come from Adam and Eve or we are all homo sapiens sapiens ;) or even have a link with other animals (obviously the Genesis wasn't a paleoanthropology treatise, it wouldn't have sold much, You know, only a metaphore to say that from a certain moment on mankind started, it was something special among the rest of the animals and we're all brothers and sisters, I guess, but certainly one couple only would have make our species decline soon with the incestuos relationship, even worse than among noble people).
Now, even if I can understand Your possible disagreement for the Malvinas-Falkland issue, do You join Argentinian supporters or shall we divide with preference right on the final match?

eighty+
07-12-2014, 01:22 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One YES Germany to good to let a one man band beat them and plus they want to be the 1st

E.U team to win the cup in South America for History and their Pride :eek::eek::eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

STATTE BBUONO.......Si................................... ..Si

eighty+
07-12-2014, 01:30 AM
Hi Just been playing with the Transform tool now I've found it on the IPad :cool::cool::cool:

stevemawmv
07-12-2014, 04:25 AM
Hi Eighty.....Catching up on the new ones, the sketches are great as always.... a touch of humanity between the pages.
The flowers in the last set caught my eye, the three dudes are great..world cup participates I guess, who's George?
I saw your photo.....good one!.....mind if I do a quick portrait of it and post it?
Take care friend,
Steve

eighty+
07-12-2014, 09:40 AM
Ok Steve. It will frighten me. Seeing how old I look. Even though it's only when I go out that I
Feel old. When sitting drawing I could be in my prime if you know what I Mean he only trouble
Is the. Years. Flip. By so fast. If I'm not carefull. I could make the. Ton. ;):D:D:D. POZDRAWSKI

pat1940
07-12-2014, 11:23 AM
Hello dear eighty, just had to check out your new drawings, they are very good and a pleasure to see, you always show how much fun and enjoyment you get from your talent

eighty+
07-12-2014, 11:55 AM
Hi Pat Thanks for looking in I don't know about Talent I do know I've got pins and needles in my left foot :eek:

but having looked at your last one I can see I'm still floundering in your Wake ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA

Alexandra
07-12-2014, 12:18 PM
What gorgeous white hair and beard! How nice to see you Eighty+
I've enjoyed your latest uploads as well, and this last one looks as if he
could be alive, wow, great drawing.

eighty+
07-12-2014, 08:32 PM
Hi sandy Thanks for looking. Have you been on holiday. As you have been a bit quiet lately

Yeah I 've aiso been up the creek without a paddle been sitting by that hole that Cap'n Mac

Keeps on about. But sofar nothing has come bubbling up. ;) :D :D :D. POZDRAWSKI

AndreaMG
07-12-2014, 09:40 PM
Lovely sketches Dear Eighty :cool: CIAO

coops
07-12-2014, 10:02 PM
Hi there dear Eighty, hope you are keeping well and good to hear the printer is all set up. Love the bus sketches but your last portrait is excellent. You really do have such a lot of talent Stay fit and well dear friend:)

eighty+
07-13-2014, 03:07 AM
Hello Madam of the Maora and Keeper of the North East Gate back then and fighting Fit ;) Like your Mirror Tweens :D:D

Hi Andy I keep looking but you are resting on your Laurels ?? ;) :D:D:D ciao to U Both KIA ORA STATTE BBUONO..Si..Si

AndreaMG
07-13-2014, 05:23 AM
Haha, here I'm. La divina!!!!!!! Nicely done:cool: KIA ORA

eighty+
07-13-2014, 06:28 AM
Hi. Andy The way she''s looking. I. Hope your a millionaire. ;) ;) :D:D:D Ciao. Statte BBUONO Si. Si

eighty+
07-13-2014, 11:06 AM
Ho Ho. Ho. Caesar. They kicked him they smashed him and strangled him but they couldn't
Stop him. The man of the World Cup ROBBIN the Dutch should have been in the final
But I still think Germany. Would have won unless Robbin could make Miracels happen. Ok
Which I think he could . Ok I've heard a lot about messi. But so far he stood around like a spare
Prick. So I only hope he gets his finger out. So at least I can see what they say. Is true. They say
The best ever. I still think Robbin in his prime would have run rings round him the only mistake
Robbin made was coming to England when the motto was if you can't stop them kick them. That
Will stop them.Ok there is more but will tell U some other time. Ciao. STATTE BBUONO. Si..Si

eighty+
07-13-2014, 11:39 PM
Yeah I'm a Transforming Nut Ciao STATTE BBUONO....Si........Si POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
07-14-2014, 02:52 AM
sorry I fell asleep I sat in the armchair to watch a bit of Golf but the droning of hie voice sent me to sleep :D:D:D:D:D:D

stevemawmv
07-14-2014, 04:05 AM
Hi Eighty......I like the last one, looks like personalized stationery but way to nice to write on....your model....is she the one that talked you to sleep last night?
Yeah, I'll turn on the TV real low sometimes if I can't get to sleep too.....
Take care,
Steve

eighty+
07-14-2014, 09:41 AM
GERMNY. WORLD. CUP. CHAMPIONS. Even with a Italien Referee. ;):D:D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
07-14-2014, 12:09 PM
I had to work and missed the ruddy game. . . But I did see a highlight of the goal. . . and I have to say it was great. Maybe you soccer players look at that kind of shot as normal, but as someone who doesn't know the game -- the pass, the chest setting it up and the leaping kick into the net. Man! I am impressed. So Mr Ploos -- does it mean you now can buy yourself a Rolls-Royce to store your new printer from yer lucrative puntin' ways?

Nice pics, by the way! Go man go!

eighty+
07-14-2014, 10:13 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac yeah well you saw The only goal that Decided the game so you didn't do to bad did you ;):D:D:D:D:D:D

POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
07-15-2014, 01:12 AM
... at least we won the referees world championship ... LOL;):o Glad we left before a possible poor figure. Brazil should have done the same and stop after the first round to avoid its Calvary ...:(
I enjoyed very much Your gallery extension and Your last selfie with the Scottish attire.

eighty+
07-15-2014, 01:55 AM
:

Caesar. A bit of a laugh. Making. Messi. The best player Robbed out shone him blatter must have shares
In Bathalona IMust admit the referee had me worried was waiting for him to show a red to a German
Player All the referee's. Have been laughable in this world Cop. No referee should know what game he's referring on till they go down the tunnel the 4 of them then they dip there hand into a black bowl and pick out a ball and the 1 who gets the ball that's red is the referee for the match. But as we both know
There's no curruption in Football :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D;):D

Caesar
07-15-2014, 02:02 AM
Well, the only decision I object was that Neuer deserved at least a yellow for a most rude bull charge on Higuain with all his weight and knees and that might have completely crushed him ... whilst he got a free kick instead. Either of the chessplaying teams might have won with some merits but, in such cases, as You say, Germany evenrtually wins ... (although with us it fortunately always happens the opposite when it matters LOL;):o)

eighty+
07-15-2014, 03:00 AM
Caesar that's as much Crap as this Bucket picture is, the fact is that Neuer Punched the ball clear which what Goalie's

are suposed to do plus Higuain was not in Possession of the ball either , but talking of fouls what about the

Deliberate foul by the Agentina player on the German forward that put him out of the game or you must have had your

Eye's Shut at the time :eek: :D:D it was a top of the shoulder strike to his head Red card yellow card no

nothing just bad luck for the German getting in the way :D:D:D:D:D:D:D STATTE BBUONO....Si...............Si

Caesar
07-15-2014, 04:00 AM
Right. I really didn't see the starting punch to the German player, I lost the 5 minutes up to just after that episode, but You're not a referee, I guess, since there was no reason to give a free kick to Neuer, as if it was Higuain to charge him (he wasn't even looking towards him), or it was Higuain's head that could hurt Neuer's massive body fron the knee on. Neuer made many entries during this championship and he usually seemed not to care at all how disastrous could result if les than timely done. He wouldn't be the first German goalkeeper to have broken a head (do You remeber of Kahn, another German goalkeeper?).
As a matter of fact in soccer there are dangerous interventions considered fouls too, that is You cannot raise Your leg against an opponent head even if You get the ball and get it first, You cannot use joint legs or straight legs when You slide, or clash from the back and so on. Practically You cannot put at serious risk another player's body and health, especially when You can clearly foresee that it could be the case.

eighty+
07-15-2014, 04:22 AM
Caesar its No good talking about it all I can say is in a few months time review the match ok:cool::cool::cool:

STATTE BBUONO.....Si...........Si

eighty+
07-15-2014, 09:57 AM
yeah I'm still messing around on the IPad when I should be trying Layer's ok ;) :D :D :D:D:D:D:D POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
07-15-2014, 11:15 AM
Ho Ho HO Stop Everything as I think I've Found the Lost Chord :confused: ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
07-15-2014, 07:58 PM
Hi Tuesday ?? what happened to Monday Then :confused::confused::eek: POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
07-15-2014, 07:59 PM
WOW! Colorful paintings! I like them very much!.
Right as You say! Rather than talking, just look at the Argentinian journals and newspapers too critizising the referee for favouring Germany ;) ... Germans, the winners, obviously, unlike You as their "supporter", had little to object on their press about the decisions. So, fortunately, the truth, or rather the interpretation of disputable situations, is, in some cases, eventually better not to be left to the opponent parties to decide and if both are unsatisfied, perhaps the choice was the right one, like with Solomon's proposal ...:)

eighty+
07-15-2014, 09:21 PM
Right Caesar !st things 1st has enybody heard How Robbie is ?? as she's been quiet lately so if U know give a shout

From the rooftop ok Thanks. Ok Caesar as you Know and we both know that what paper's print is a load of

Codswollup to keep the Mass of Proles Confused as for me being a of supporter of Germany thats far from the

Truth but having Watched them over the Years you knew that they would be in at the finish in the last 4 at

least not like england who only went to taste the Beer and come home quick :D if england had made Wenger

our Manager 4 years ago I bet we would also have made the last 4 and made the Fans happy ok also the

other teams I liked were Chile Mexico Columbia Costa Reeka STATTE BBUONO .....Si.........Si

Caesar
07-16-2014, 04:08 AM
:o Jawohl! Natürlich ....;):o
As You know I preferred Holland and even some surprise, like Colombia or Chile before, but the least I liked was the idea to share with Germany the four stars ...:mad::(;) What we all agree upon is that Brazil made a poor figure and that England and Italy had some other kind of commitment and interest to stay ...LOL:o

eighty+
07-16-2014, 05:42 AM
Ho Ho. Ho. Look like me when I'M in a happy frame of mind Caesar Yavol ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

STATTE. BBUONO........Si..................Si

eighty+
07-16-2014, 07:52 AM
ok Hi yeah the Sun was shineing had to go to the chemist to get my pills then on to the big toon by bus but my
drawing seat was taken so didn't do any on the way in had some chips and a coke in Mac's as the leg's felt tirad
hobbled back to the bus stop and done 5 Sketch'es on the way back home

justjean
07-16-2014, 03:15 PM
WOW you sure have been going great with your paintings Mr Ploos , and really like this one :)

http://forums.artrage.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=81871&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1405122347

eighty+
07-16-2014, 11:05 PM
Thanks Jean yes I did enjoy doing it as you know yuh win some and yuh lose most ;) ;) :D :D :D Slainte

ok the question! where do we come from ? ? and where are we going ?? and were we around before the Big Bang ??

in another universe ?? I did ask Caesar who didn't know !! he said he would ask the Pope :confused:

STATTE BBUONO..Si .......Si DOZDRAWSKI SHENTI jainkang SLAINTE KIA ORA

justjean
07-17-2014, 02:57 AM
ok the question! where do we come from ? ? and where are we going ?? and were we around before the Big Bang ??

in another universe ?? I did ask Caesar who didn't know !! he said he would ask the Pope :confused:

STATTE BBUONO..Si .......Si DOZDRAWSKI SHENTI jainkang SLAINTE KIA ORA

Haven't a clue about where we came from or about the big bang but me thinks we are going where we set our paths to :D

Caesar
07-17-2014, 04:24 AM
The Pope said: I can only say that time and its going from past to future, in our Universe, started with the big bang. Anyway I'd rather ask Steve Hawking. As for the rest, i.e. beyond what we can scientifically ascertain, I think we substantially already got what we need to know, but the demonstrations aren't of the mathematical or logical type, but it's often so with mundane life too.
BTW, His Santity is a little disappointed with ATPlus because he supported Germany, but he forgave and absolved him anyway because he wouldn't like to loose such a hoot for the Heaven. Penitentia agi, though, old reprobate! ahahah:o

eighty+
07-17-2014, 09:38 AM
Thanks Jean Bt I'm Still confused as the Path keeps having forks so I keep taking the left forg as I thought

that the Right fork must be for all those who go to Church and sing on Sunday Do you think I've taken

the wrong Fork :(:(:( ;);) :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI Jean

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Blimey You've Passed the Buck to the Pope sorry his SANTITY :) Well I've

heard Brothel's called a lot of Names but I've never heard them Called Big Bang before or is that only in Rome :)

;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D STATTE BBUONO.......Si..................Si

Caesar
07-17-2014, 08:01 PM
You exhausted also Mrs Ophelia as a model with Your overflowing creativity, dear mate. I think You're actually what's left now in the universe of the famous Big Bang!;)

eighty+
07-17-2014, 10:26 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Ho Ho Ho I reckon Your Right maybe that's why I'm feeling so Tired Lately

:confused::confused: ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D STATTE BBUONO.....Si...............Si

Bertrude
07-17-2014, 10:52 PM
Eighty+, I think you're doing the right thing sticking to the left hand paths. They have better music and it's warmer too :)

Nice Ophelia by the way.

Caesar
07-18-2014, 12:05 AM
Don't collapse with the Universe into a Big Crunch though, dear friend, I'm still too young to stop painting and drawing also considering Your age!

pat1940
07-18-2014, 09:03 AM
well done dear eighty, the lady is great, hey you got a lot of years yet, just keep painting lol

eighty+
07-18-2014, 10:53 AM
hi Bertrude Yorkshire ?? where's that then is it near Hull where Madam Katie of the Moaro lives :D:D:D

Hi Pat Yes i'm grimly hanging on to see if I'll get card from the Queen I expect she'll say who him not on your :D:D

Hael O Caesar O Mighty One Don't worry as I will be up at the Gate when you arrive to show you all the Rackets

up here ok ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D to all POZDRAWSKI :eek: :cool: :cool: :cool:

eighty+
07-18-2014, 10:56 AM
Sorry Mate I almost forgot you ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

Caesar
07-18-2014, 09:43 PM
Nice drawings and studies. I hope You'll show me also the girls and that they're white-feathers-winged rather than bat-like and with an unexpected tail among their legs ...LOL:o:p;)

eighty+
07-18-2014, 11:48 PM
Hail o Caesar O Mighty One. If I could. Draw like you I would. :) But as I can't I won't :o

eighty+
07-19-2014, 04:07 AM
hi got up had me cornflakes and Banana and pills sat in the armchair with the IPad I think done a post

and must have dozed off for about 4 hours :D:D:D ok on coming out of the coma fancied to do a bit of drawing

went to google and wrote John as I couldn't remmeber his name then it come to me like flash of lighting his sister Gwen

John so that how I got to do ok this drawing by Gwen John ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

IN My Fluet German me being a support of their football team Slaufen sie Gute Yarvol

D Akey
07-19-2014, 07:31 AM
I just can't see that last chap from 1650 or so eating his cornflakes. So you're a better man than he just by the year you're living in if naught else. He does have a wee bit fuller mane on 'im tho.

Great to see you sketching up a storm again. I'm sure the battery on the Ploos Boos is charged up again. Go Man Go!!!!!!!

eighty+
07-19-2014, 10:06 PM
Hey hey Hey. Cap'n Mac. I thought. it was a Bird my eye's must be getting Bleery or leerywhatever

;):D:D:D::D:D:D. POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
07-19-2014, 10:57 PM
hi Cap'n Mac have you paid ? for your Bus Ride :eek: :(

cap'n Mac

eighty+
07-20-2014, 01:33 AM
Robbis Gal pencil pratice well U know what I mean don'tcher ;):D:D:D KIA ORA

eighty+
07-20-2014, 07:55 PM
Blimey Sunday. Alreadyand I've done nothing. Yet:cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
07-20-2014, 09:46 PM
ok laying in bed ok a bit of fun a quick sketch on the IPAd :cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
07-20-2014, 10:57 PM
hi just spotted Bob Row's thread what easy flo drawing made my head shudder just had to copy for the feeling even with

the pen to thick only Hope I don't get a Rollicking from bob for not asking if its ok to pratice copying his work :eek:

POZDRAWSKI STATTE BBUONO....Si..........Si

AndreaMG
07-21-2014, 02:26 AM
Keep on rocking ;)

Caesar
07-21-2014, 08:39 PM
I wouldn't ask You what fun are You having in bed (nor with whom), but I like Your new occasional outcomes ... :o;)LOL

eighty+
07-21-2014, 09:25 PM
Hi Andy yeah. I need a rocking chair. :).

Hail O CaesarO mighty One at 86. Blimey ave a art as their all popping off all round me now think its

Only the sketching which keeps me going. That's When or if I'm not asleep :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ok. To you both. STATTE. BBUONO. .....Si............Si

Caesar
07-21-2014, 10:20 PM
This means you're about to become Ninety- rather than Eighty+ ...LOL:o;)
I see no problem with chicks though. Many of them like witty mature men who tell them stories and make them laugh. As for artists, like in Your case, I would remind Picasso who remained a spry old great old rascal even at ninety or more and, among Your naps, Personality is Your first name for sure, dear friend ....;):o:)

eighty+
07-22-2014, 03:55 AM
Yeah Caesar. But Pacasso started at a young age with lots of lolly. To attract the birds to him

And never had to work his finger's to the bone. For a crust mind you I've never been His fan the
Only painting that most people know is guernica which is more a illustration of the results of a bombing wihich shook people . But know. It's commen place and doesn't surprise anybody even as I write.
Somebody somewhere Is dying after being bombed and nobody cares as long as its not in their
Backyard. Ok. ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D. STATTE. BBUONO......Si................Si

D Akey
07-22-2014, 10:51 AM
hi just spotted Bob Row's thread what easy flo drawing made my head shudder just had to copy for the feeling even with

the pen to thick only Hope I don't get a Rollicking from bob for not asking if its ok to pratice copying his work :eek:

POZDRAWSKI STATTE BBUONO....Si..........Si

I love it! Great technique Mr Ploos! Loving your sketching.

eighty+
07-22-2014, 09:19 PM
Ho Ho Ho Cap'n Mac coss we share the odd Moon River's with a Aggis thrown in there

is no need to go Mad must be yuh Scottish blood rushing round yuh Boonze ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

POZDRAWSKI the Priest a Polish Gal and tea with a Italien :cool: :cool: :p

eighty+
07-22-2014, 11:19 PM
Hi a Bob Row copy and a Bus Sketch coloured ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
07-23-2014, 01:29 AM
Hi playing with Water colour after reading Bob Row's comments this Bloke is no one in particulair

he just happend it was only when I finnished I Laughed as it look like well see who you think ???

D Akey
07-23-2014, 02:16 AM
Jolly well does old Bean. Hahah. Very good caricature. Got his expression really well.

Hey, looks like you've found another talent of yours what's been laying low.

eighty+
07-23-2014, 04:40 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac yes Picasso Sends His Mate so you don't get lonely up on the Hill ok put him in

the Cellar ok as sun shine upset's Him but make sure your bedroom door is locked befor you sleep

;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
07-23-2014, 08:10 AM
Ho Ho Ho When I was a Young Man ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D STATTE BBUONO,,,,,,,,,,

.....................Si........................... .................Si

eighty+
07-23-2014, 09:57 AM
Well Caesar What Can I Say !! My eye's Are Dim and my Pencil has run out of lead !!

;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D STATTE BBUONO.....Si..........Si

Bob Row
07-23-2014, 05:10 PM
Hai, Eighty! I'm glad you find something to feed your inspiration among my posts. I only hope you'll no take advantage and steal my clients!! ;D

Caesar
07-23-2014, 06:49 PM
You're exceptional as always, dear friend! Lots of jewels here! Maybe Picasso started long before You, but Your painting/ drawing making rate, also due to ArtRage productivity, made You match him in only few years!;):D
BTW, thank You for my portrait, an excellent one indeed. Also flattering considering that my hair is now of a quite lighter tone ...:oLOL

eighty+
07-24-2014, 01:20 AM
hi Bob thanks that you didn't mind me trying to copy your painting's as your easy flo lines

and hatching make it all look so easy but we both know it takes years of hard work as for me

pinching your clients don't forget I'll be up sketching the Angle's a long time before you get

there ??? unless I'm in the Pit if I I'm at least I wont be short of Charcoal ok Bob I may try

a few more ok Congrats for Showing us your Skill's Regards eighty Plus

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One pleased that you knew who it was ;):D did you sport a tash

in your young care-free days as a Romeo with all those foreign Chicks flocking around you

as for the touch of silver it will send them into estasy more so now ;););):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

To you Both Ciao STATTE BBUONO..........Si..............................SI

Caesar
07-24-2014, 01:38 AM
If I ever had some charme left with my touch of silver, dear Eighty, I'd better refrain anyway to go hunting for tourist chicks, not to have some touch of vermillion too due to a club stroke by my wife ...LOL;) Thank You again for the portrait though. I may always use it on an adventure book with the undertitle R.I.P. at home now.:o:DLOL

eighty+
07-24-2014, 04:06 AM
Hael O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks for the laugh it would make a good painting you with

Vermillon pouring from your fizzog and the wife taking another swing with the golf club for the

sheer fun of it now I can understand the title of your Book R.I .P at home Now ;);):D:D:D:D

:) :) STATTE BBUONO ..........Si......................Si

pat1940
07-24-2014, 07:11 AM
Eighty, such a great thread, so interesting and fantastic drawings, great one of our dear friend and talented artist Caesar, and Mr, Bean

D Akey
07-24-2014, 07:57 AM
Yeah, I still remember the scene from The Mask where the bad guy makes the other bad guy lay on his back and in his teeth hold a golf ball on a tee while the first bad guy tees off in an emulation golf game.

Mr Ploos' comment reminded me of that. I just hope your wife is a good golfer, Caesar.

So Mr. Ploos -- here you are again with some very cool sketch-ups from you, the itinerant artisan as ye pokes and prods the migratory herds of Celts on their tour of the British aisles and lanes. Clearly the overriding opinion of the journey among the commuters is long sufferin' boredom. I bet you're a ray of light on their dour treks, except if yer on the top o' tha boos, in which case you'd be a light above on those gray days what are all too common among tha commoners. Best if ye went armed wif a few jokes and antidotes.

Go man go!!!! Commute the ruddy rounds an come back wif a passel o' pics for us ta feast on, innit?

eighty+
07-24-2014, 09:16 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac yeah there was I Sketching this Bloke on the Bus when all of a sudden they grabed

him and Piked him on the railings so I had to get off the bus to finnish the painting E didn't

say Much nither :eek: :cool: :cool: :cool: POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
07-25-2014, 02:34 AM
Hi a Copy of Bob Row's ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
07-25-2014, 03:07 AM
So in that second picture, is that how they removed his head? That's one sharp boos drivin' dame what's wielding an even sharper shepherd's crook. It's like an all-in-one tool, so when the boos riders try to stiff the company on the fee for ridin' (and they're not seniors what rides free) ye can yank 'em off the Ploos Boos, sever their neck and put em on a pike all with the same tool! These babies are selling like hot cakes on the tele. But that's not all. . . if you buy now, you also get the ultra sharp Ginzu knife for cuttin' yer banana onto your mornin' cornflakes. Oh aye. . . it's a steal at half the price. So order The Jolly Piker's Crook today!

Go man go!!!!!!

kenmo
07-25-2014, 06:05 AM
Awesome and keeping the thread going.... Damn cool....:cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
07-25-2014, 11:05 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac I like that idea for cutting my Banana to go with my Cornflakes Yeah on odd occasion's

when I'm feeling Fit and not to lazy I'll have Porridge with banana and bung in some sultanas and on rare

occasion's some thick cream as a treat :eek: ok sorry about Bob Row's copy as got excited with

Layer's and tried to put a pink flush in the background and knock Me down with a Kipper it went

everywhere which was not so good but I left it as was worried I'd loss the picture but today I've

been on The IPad and as there's loads of pictures I've been playing with Layer's yuk yuk yuk

Hi Ken Its Hot Hot Hot here so Im just sitting in my Pants and I'm still sweating I could Just

drink a gallon of iced Pimm no 1 ok keep Cool Ken Ciao to U both POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
07-25-2014, 06:57 PM
I see You got Bloody, like Mary, recently, dear mate! Maybe you enjoyed the thought of my wife making my head bleed with some kinda cudgel ... LOL;):o Always great fun here!

eighty+
07-25-2014, 10:17 PM
Hey Hey Hey Caesar do you think its your wife's or better half Pavlovian reflex Yeah :eek::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
07-26-2014, 09:54 PM
Hi up early as usal so done a quick umh landscape :( streetscape :( or whatever it where

people bring their Dog's as there is a few trees known to dog owner's as Crapp st or dogs Paridise :(

:cool::cool::cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes: POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
07-27-2014, 12:11 AM
Hi Yoann ear she be I had one Hell of a job with Layer's only had 2 but 1 minute i'm painting

then nothing even kept swapping between them but no so merged them and then all ok

;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D pozdrawski

eighty+
07-27-2014, 01:11 AM
hi Bob sorry i felt lazy so a quicky was in order Ciao STATTE BBUONO......SI.............Si

eighty+
07-27-2014, 05:48 AM
say no more say no more unless your a billionaire then you are the law :eek::eek::eek:

eighty+
07-27-2014, 09:59 AM
Hi A Bridge after I chopped it as quote invalid file ?????? POZDRAWSKI

stevemawmv
07-27-2014, 11:02 AM
Hi Eighty... Just noticed your in here talking to yourself ...'me too, just made the rounds and figured it was time to check in on what you've been up to.
Busy lad you've been, interesting stuff as usual...'quirky, fun and off the wall'....But I have to say 'Walking dog in Crapp St. ' caught my eye...don't know why?
Take care friend,
Steve

eighty+
07-27-2014, 09:53 PM
Prehaps coss you have got dogs Steve ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA

or should I say eye eye :eek:

eighty+
07-28-2014, 04:31 AM
Hi Yoann yeah tried to update as well :eek::cool::cool: ;) :D :D :D:D:D:D:D KIA ORA

D Akey
07-28-2014, 07:19 AM
Better and better Mr Ploos! And so much water under that bridge as well. Fun fun fun!!!!!!

eighty+
07-28-2014, 10:22 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac yeah that Yoann do make me Sweat I've even starting moving my arm's on those long

strokes instead of just the wrist :confused::confused:;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
07-28-2014, 02:28 PM
Hi cap'n Mac all joking aside do you know how. Our aussie bird Robyn is as I've been looking. Around
But with no success

eighty+
07-28-2014, 03:20 PM
Hi Done these two of Bob Row Paintings Quick rough one's for pratice but when posting it kept saying

Invalade file so thinking it was to large chopped it down this went on until had a postage stamp size was just

about chuck it in after a good hour or more when by chance i look in another file ans there in a row was my

14 try's all looking at me :confused::confused: ;) :D :D:D:D:D:D:D POZDRAWSKI

copespeak
07-28-2014, 05:48 PM
Hi Eighty, thanks for 'looking around' for me! I am OK, just been laying low for a while.

Tomorrow I paint!

D Akey
07-28-2014, 06:08 PM
Yeah, Mr Ploos. I seen 'er lurkin aboot, as is 'er custom o' late. She's been copin'. Now I see 'er speakin' ta round out the name -- all Germanic like, ya she ist eina CopenSchpreken. . . (Say that three times really fast). She's one o' tha side effects from the FIFA win.

Go CopenSchpiel, go!

Caesar
07-28-2014, 07:46 PM
Our master caricaturists are very stimulating for Your inspiration I see. You performed super there too!

eighty+
07-28-2014, 08:44 PM
Thanks Robbie pleased your ok as I knew I had Missed your dulcet voice ;) ;) :D :D :D KIA ORA

Danke Mien Kapertain ich Gute Yarvol :confused: :( :( :p

Hael O Caesar O Mighty One Yes It Do help when I'm bus Sketching as I might bung in a caricature for fun

not that there's much different anyway Ciao To all STATTE BBUONO.......Si............Si

Caesar
07-28-2014, 08:46 PM
Nice profile, but nose profile prone to attract lightnings I'm afraid ... LOL:o

eighty+
07-28-2014, 08:51 PM
Yeah Caesar and that's his good side as his Scar is just to Oribble to show :eek::eek::eek:

eighty+
07-28-2014, 11:56 PM
Hi a quick one to make Andy Laugh ok ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D STATTE BBUONO...Si.........Si

eighty+
07-29-2014, 02:47 AM
Yoann's P.M Painting Without The Family ok ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D BONNE SANTE

Bertrude
07-29-2014, 02:51 AM
You've been a busy chap. Congratulations on all your productivity. I wish I could be so motivated :)

eighty+
07-29-2014, 03:25 AM
Well Bertrude My Yorkshire Lass Being that I'm well past working age and haveing lost my better half I find that drawing

keeps me occupied during the day and even half the night the only trouble is the leg's and feet as spending nearly all my

time sitting at my Wacom I'm Finding it hard to Walk reminds of the film the lost horizon were they chopped their boss man

feet off so he couldn't leare them ok I saw the film A long time ago and that's the only bit I can remember ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

POZDRAWSKI

kenmo
07-29-2014, 04:07 AM
Cool stuff my friend....

eighty+
07-29-2014, 06:13 AM
OK ANDY the other Half ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA STATTE BBUONO......Si ............Si

eighty+
07-29-2014, 08:53 AM
HI Pratice LAYER'S And CROPPING :confused::confused::confused::confused:;) ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:(:(:(:( POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
07-29-2014, 09:39 AM
Draw Pose-skis, Mr Ploos!!!! :D:eek::p

. . . keep filling that English garden with drawn poseskis. :confused::rolleyes:

Looking very adept.

Since I started here in the forums in 2006 lathering freely copious slurries of sputum, I wonder how much I've repeated myself, but I'll recall something again about a very voracious creative appetite -- Jimi Hendrix. He played with everybody, I think to extend his personal vocabulary and to keep an endless quality of freshness in his playing. You remind me of that there lad, me boy-o. And that lad done pretty fair work, as are you, soaking it all in and racking it all up into your frequent flier miles. You're going to get them bonuses for sure over and again, I'd say. So pour yourself a chair and sit in your brew, on the 'ouse. You've earned a passel o' moonly rivers. GO MAN GO!!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
07-29-2014, 11:55 AM
Hi. Ken I'm sorry I missed you. Iwas asleep. Did you hear me snoring ok you should have shouted
That would have. Woke me I think;):D:D:D:D:D:D:

Hi. Cap'n. Mac been a good day the painter came and painted my bathroom and fixed the light so tomorrow when iget up. I will be able to have the luxury of a shower ok I think i'call it a day feeling
A bit tired. now ok POZDRAWSKI :p:p:D:D:D

Caesar
07-29-2014, 06:18 PM
You added plasticity to Your paintings. Bravo!

eighty+
07-29-2014, 08:23 PM
HO HO HO O Great One, Plasticity ? :( I'm trying to figure that out :confused: is it good or Bad Caesar :) ok just going to Have a Shower as I did Wonder

why when in the bus people would move away from me :eek: :eek: :eek: ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D CIAO STATTE BBUONO......Si...............Si

Alexandra
07-29-2014, 11:46 PM
Adding more techniques, great work, Eighty+!
I had to get my light in my bathroom repaired as well. It was funny with a nightlight in there.:p

AndreaMG
07-30-2014, 06:39 AM
Hello Dear Eighty, how do you do? Nice Avril indeed!! Get ready because more is coming! By the way her in Piemonte these days looks like Britain, it's raining all day long and temperature are low too! KIA ORA my friend and STATTE BBUONO!!! :cool::cool::cool:

Belvrog
07-30-2014, 09:38 AM
That's all just faces. No single sketch of a bus!:mad:
Nice additions Eighty!!! Keep em coming!

eighty+
07-30-2014, 11:51 AM
Hi Sandy dodgy that no light in the bathroom ok for you but for me just as likely I'm be peeing on the floor:eek::eek:

Hi Andy scuse me Chatting up your Birds but just couldn't resist ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hi Belvrog yes somewhere in the mist of time I did the bus driver in his Cab for Caesar a long long time ago

to all POZDRAWSKI :D ow yeah the Pwit bird seen on my IPad on rare occasions when I've had a

few moon-river's inspired by Bobbi

Caesar
07-31-2014, 01:34 AM
I don't know if it refers to rain over there, but Your surfing bird is cool! C'mon, plasticity isn't such a rough and bad word a British cannot deal with after all ... provided You don't have Your dictionary pages torn off and removed at P ... LOL;)

D Akey
07-31-2014, 04:13 AM
Looks like that aircraft carrier is in the middle of a moon river, oh aye. That's one heck of a hood ornament, Mr Ploos! BOSUN, TO THE PUB FORTHWITHE!

eighty+
07-31-2014, 04:33 AM
Hael O Caesar O Mighty One funny that you thinking he was surfing as thats what I thought when I

Had finnished drawing him after 4 hour's :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D

ok a pratice run ok to get the feeling I wont show the orignal photo as think I've had too many

Moon-River's STATTE BBUONO ...Si.........Si POZDRAWSKI

AndreaMG
08-01-2014, 06:35 AM
Haha love the bird and Viva gli sposi! as we say here in Italy :cool: Ciao and STATTE BBUONO :p

eighty+
08-02-2014, 01:24 AM
Thanks Andy what's that mean then my boy :confused: Ciao STATTE BBUONO ...Si.........Si POZDRAWSKI

Ok done 2 Bus Sketch'es and bunged in some from my IPad to make up wieght :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
08-02-2014, 01:31 AM
1 more Bus Sketch and don't no why lots of pieces I think my new printer has gone bonker's

eighty+
08-02-2014, 11:04 AM
Eye Eye Steve Thanks great excercise plus it took me a long time to find it as my computer likes to play games with me

ok pozdrawski ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

stevemawmv
08-02-2014, 11:27 AM
The 'Eyes Have It....Eighty! And you know what....they always will!
Good job on my girls eye, I'am finishing her up and will post her later....
You've been a busy lad again, all fun stuff I see here, keep'em coming!
Take care.....
Steve

eighty+
08-02-2014, 11:44 AM
Thanks Steve. I been wondering how the hell do you split a picture into 4 :confused::confused:

:(:(:("..........POZDRAWSKI :D:D::D

stevemawmv
08-02-2014, 11:59 AM
Ahhh.....You like those sectioned out paintings, I did them seeing if they could tell individual stories on the own.
All I did was save the image, open it in Photo Shop, cropped what I wanted, check image size/scale, and saved.
Steve

eighty+
08-02-2014, 12:32 PM
Blimey. Steve. The way you say it makes it all sound so easy. But I ain't got photo shop
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D. Tell you what I'll give you 2. POZDRAWSKI for 1 photo shop. Ok fair swop

stevemawmv
08-02-2014, 04:36 PM
Hi Eighty...
Here's a way of cropping in Artrage...
I posted the info's here......http://forums.artrage.com/showthread.php?45915-Painting-favorite-models/page13
Scroll down to second post, hope this helps.....
These instructions may already be in the forum, but this was easier for me..
Take care friend,
Steve

eighty+
08-03-2014, 02:31 AM
Hi Steve Thanks for showing me How looks like I'll be spending time working it out today so with lots of luck

which I'll need as I normly press the wrong button's ok will let you know Thanks again 8+:confused:

eighty+
08-03-2014, 03:37 AM
Hi Steve so far so good buy I have lost the original photo so will try again

as have got plenty of spares ok;) :D:D:D:D:D:D POZDRAWSKI

Belvrog
08-03-2014, 04:12 AM
I was just kidding with that bus related question eighty. Yeah I think I can remind on your bus driver painting or drawing. I see you're currently making your way through the technical dungeons of Artrage. Pretty cool eye btw. What's the news with layers?

eighty+
08-03-2014, 04:24 AM
hi thanks Belvrog only so far only managaged to put the background colour in but

i always get confused :(:(:(;):D:D:D:D:D:D POZDRAWSKI

Belvrog
08-03-2014, 04:49 AM
Yeah layers offer a wide range of helpful usages and so they may seem to be a complicated beast. But don't try to use all it offers at once. Start using layer in the default mode only. Think of it as a thin transparent foil, or an colorless coating, above your current image, just like on a real canvas. So if you paint on that you won't destroy whats beneath. The paint there wont interact with colors on a different layer like oil does for example if the strokes are on the same layer. Things you paint on an extra layer can be duplicated, moved around, scaled, rotated and made more transparent, or easily deleted again, without changing the rest of the painting thats placed on the other layers. Think about where that could be handy in your workflow und use it there. You could paint the eyes on a different layer than the face and move it around for example, to improve its placement. You can change the composition of a painting quite easy that way. I think that could be a good start. Have fun with it!:)

eighty+
08-03-2014, 09:54 AM
Hey. Hey. Hey. Belvrog Thanks. But you do relise I'm 86. And past my prime. just :D. Your like Steve you make it all seem easy. If you can imagine falling into a black hole and ended up on another planet
That's how I feel with layer's ok. I think I've got my old gas mask from the forties up in the loft so. I'll get it out and dive into the Layer's black hole. So if you don't hear from me you'll know where to find me ok
;). :D:D:D:D:D:D. POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
08-03-2014, 11:30 AM
hi Belvrog ok I've dug up this one from the files to play with on layer's will start on it tomorrow as its bedtime ok

;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
08-03-2014, 10:29 PM
Hi master painter! Lot of new outbursts I like particularly Your last gentleman indeed!

eighty+
08-03-2014, 11:37 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yeah do think he's at a masked Ball in Venice ??;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D STATTE BUONO...Si......Si

Belvrog's Original Gal some time ago prior to me messing around with her ;););):D:D:D POZDRAWSKI

AndreaMG
08-04-2014, 04:42 AM
hHello Dear E+, who's that gent, Abraham Lincoln maybe? Cool gal with white hair too :cool: Ciao and STATTE BBUONO

eighty+
08-04-2014, 08:47 AM
Hi Andy thats Wagner the composer who opera stuff is like the ride of the Vaikyries ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D

ok a lazy day just playing with layer's ok :confused::confused: :confused: STATTE BBUONO.....Si..........Si

Belvrog
08-04-2014, 10:27 AM
Hey. Hey. Hey. Belvrog Thanks. But you do relise I'm 86. And past my prime. just :D. Your like Steve you make it all seem easy. If you can imagine falling into a black hole and ended up on another planet
That's how I feel with layer's ok. I think I've got my old gas mask from the forties up in the loft so. I'll get it out and dive into the Layer's black hole. So if you don't hear from me you'll know where to find me ok
;). :D:D:D:D:D:D. POZDRAWSKI

Ok put on my old antigrav boots and took a Spandexrope with me as i guess everything else would tear. Now waiting here at the edge of the black hole for you to come back. Wave to me with something blue and I'll throw it in, ok?

eighty+
08-04-2014, 11:18 AM
Ok put on my old antigrav boots and took a Spandexrope with me as i guess everything else would tear. Now waiting here at the edge of the black hole for you to come back. Wave to me with something blue and I'll throw it in, ok?

Corr blimey Belvrog wadda yuh mean wave something blue :eek: I am blue. It's bloody cold down in

that Black hole. Talk about brass monkeys they got Nuffink on me ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

POZDRAWSKI Yeah it do roll off the Tonque nice. You try it :D:cool::cool::cool:

stevemawmv
08-04-2014, 12:45 PM
Hello Eighty Sixer....Hey..none of us are “spring chickens” anymore....'Wagner, Belvrog's gal and Mr. Fattie'...interesting group you got there..'dinner party, cocktail party...weekly meeting? The group is looking good and healthy...Thank for visiting me, you Recognised who belongs to them there eyes...All good stuff, keep'em coming!
Take care,
Steve

eighty+
08-04-2014, 07:16 PM
Hi Steve POZDRAWSKI just to get you in the right frame of mind being your not a spring chick any more ;):D:cool:

well I followed your instructions and managed to get an eye ( not your one ) but when at the end I pressed the

undo button no joy ok so will try again ok. Belvrog tells me also with layers you can move stuff around to paint

and then bung it back together again my mind boggel's can you imagine me trying to put it all back together again I

never was much good at jig-saw puzzle's A vital part alway's seened missing ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D POZDRAWSKI :mad:

Caesar
08-04-2014, 10:10 PM
Hi boss! I like your Gary's portrait and Your last kid drawing.

eighty+
08-05-2014, 01:47 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One. Yeah was up this morning early. With full intentI sent Heads to the 30
Min bash post the New Yorker Had a chat with. Steve Has me cornflakes with a banana and
Suddenly I felt tired. So got back into bed. To get my nut down about 9.30 I've just woke And it's 2.30pm. Been out on a trip to another Planet for 6 hours. Not bad erhh the benefits of old age. With a
Bus. Pass. CIAO. ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D. STATTE. BBUONO...........Si..............Si

D Akey
08-05-2014, 03:08 AM
What a treat to see yer a-workin layer!! Layers, Layers, RAH RAH RAH!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah. . . . :):):cool::cool::):):D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
08-05-2014, 01:42 PM
Yeh Cap'n Mac yuk. Yuk. Yuk. :p. POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
08-06-2014, 03:50 AM
hi a friend of Clegg

pat1940
08-06-2014, 05:44 AM
Dear eighty, wow, you have been so busy with all these great paintings, love the wedding couple, many wonderful paintings here, no wonder you needed some extra sleep lol;):):):):):):):):):)

eighty+
08-06-2014, 07:03 AM
Hi Pat why am I alway's sleeping must be coss I have Deep Thoughts Pat ;) ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D KIA ORA

O Mirror on the wall who is the fairest of them all ......Ho Ho Ho Why Caesar's Gal Of Coarse ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
08-06-2014, 09:51 PM
Yeah Man Cool ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
08-06-2014, 10:23 PM
Hi Pat why am I alway's sleeping must be coss I have Deep Thoughts Pat ;) ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D KIA ORA

O Mirror on the wall who is the fairest of them all ......Ho Ho Ho Why Caesar's Gal Of Coarse ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Nice works and, as for the lady in the mirror, it's fair to tell her I'm not a prince though. Few of them are left in some reserves in Europe, one of the largest in UK. Should girls look for abundance of princes and dollars they'd better search in the Arabian peninsula's countries. Herds of princes and piles of money over there, if You can bear some contraining costumes and attires when You have to stay there in public ...:o.

eighty+
08-07-2014, 12:31 AM
Ho Ho Ho Caesar I see Berni Ek got off scot free just paid the loose change from his pocket

The Law is the Lew ;););):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D

ok 5 quick Sketch'es ok to try to speed up my sketching :( :( :( STATTE BBUONO...Si......Si

Caesar I thought you were a Arabian Prince in your spare Time ;);):D:D:D

limey-g
08-07-2014, 01:49 AM
Nice job on the last lady Eighty, the pose is great and she has very nice face.
Regards Geoff

eighty+
08-07-2014, 02:34 AM
Hi Geoff how's your better half ? still fighting Fit as havn't heard from you seems a long time

ok 2 more quickie's

eighty+
08-07-2014, 05:19 AM
ho ho ho one thing is for sure I ain't getting any better:(:(:( ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
08-07-2014, 06:04 AM
hey hey hey we see him here we see him there that damed Pimpernail

;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI

limey-g
08-07-2014, 06:16 AM
Hi Eighty do not too much time to get on here what with looking after the better half.
She is back on chemo once again after a 3 month break, she seems to be doing a little better at the moment.
Thanks for asking.
Geoff

eighty+
08-07-2014, 08:58 AM
Thanks. Geoff Still on chemo I don't no much about. It does she have a session on it then a three
Month break and how does she seem in her self if you know what I mean as it must be hard on her
Ok Geoff. Thanks give her my regards. Ans best wish'es. E+

Belvrog
08-07-2014, 10:20 AM
Corr blimey Belvrog wadda yuh mean wave something blue :eek: I am blue. It's bloody cold down in

that Black hole. Talk about brass monkeys they got Nuffink on me ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

POZDRAWSKI Yeah it do roll off the Tonque nice. You try it :D:cool::cool::cool:

Hi eighty, hahahaha, I'll try it later, I'm just eating :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D . Btw. QS No3 and No5 are some pretty nice sketches !!!

D Akey
08-07-2014, 02:34 PM
Seems like ye had an ol' Charlie Pride on the Ploos Boos, dinna ye. Cor Blimey, gov, butchers at the airs and graces. A right case o' flim flattery is it then? 'ave a pint on the gaff fer yer Barney Rubble.

Scapa Fla geeza Scapa Fla. . .

---------
For the Italians:
Schizzi di bel ritratto!
---------
For the Spanish speakers:
¡Esbozos de retrato agradables!
---------
Posedrawskis! ;):D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

D Akey
08-07-2014, 03:02 PM
Hi Eighty do not too much time to get on here what with looking after the better half.
She is back on chemo once again after a 3 month break, she seems to be doing a little better at the moment.
Thanks for asking.
Geoff

Hang in there. Doing better is a real blessing. Best wishes to you both, Limey-G. Great seeing you coming around again, for sure.

copespeak
08-07-2014, 04:39 PM
Yes, thinking of you Limey-G. I'm sorry your wife is having such a battle. Sending warm wishes from Oz. xxx

Eighty, sorry I haven't been out and about much, but great to see you're still working away. This thread is never boring! :) :)

eighty+
08-07-2014, 11:29 PM
Hello Robbie its good your back punching the air lines again as I've missed. seeing your work ok keep
Well regards E+
Hi Belvrog sorry so late replying as I'm sleeping a lot lately must be my age :D Did U try POZDRAWSKI :D:D:D
Hi Cap'n. Mac see you been studying then :D:D. thanks I will accept your offer cheers

Caesar
08-07-2014, 11:44 PM
Fantastic new fireworks, Mr. Merlin! I'm afraid I'm going to leave You for quite a loooooong holiday, so don't worry, not too much at least.
If I'm not back within the end of the first week of September .... well, give a call to the police and the intelligence to come rescuing me in Sardinia ....LOL;):o:D
Take care!!!

eighty+
08-08-2014, 12:32 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Congrats on your holiday make sure you do a lot of

Water colour painting of Sardin's ;);) while your there ok enjoy with your

family if the boys are still young enough to be with you ?? and don't drink

to much and when swiming watch out for Sharks ;) ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

POZDRAWSKI :) STATTE BBUONO........Si........................Si

pat1940
08-08-2014, 05:03 AM
Good afternoon dear eighty, just have to check on my friend, hey you still have it, all that talent so keep them coming

eighty+
08-08-2014, 06:43 AM
hi Pat yeah I'm still staggering around have'nt done much today only a copy of belvrog gal

this morning then more or lessing sleeping the rest of the day might have a try this

evening if I can stir myself out of the armchair ok Pat keep well see you around if you

Don't see me first ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA

eighty+
08-08-2014, 09:13 PM
Hi Belvrog done the first one then Pat told me about the felt pen so I went back to your gal and got in hell of a state with layers as

parts of it i couldn't paint on so i swoped onto the other layer the same so i merged the layers and it all was ok so that the no2 Ok

the other bloke was with the felt pen as a try

eighty+
08-08-2014, 10:30 PM
Yeah :confused: :confused: :confused: :( :( :( ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
08-09-2014, 03:20 AM
Yeah they seem to know were the best spot's are come rain or shine :eek: ;):D:D:D KIA ORA

stevemawmv
08-09-2014, 05:12 AM
Sure is quiet in here today!.....So how the hell are you friend? Thats a good practice you did there, like the last girl....And just can't get over those eyes in Belvrog's and yours.
Good stuff, keep'em coming....
Steve

eighty+
08-09-2014, 11:44 AM
yea Steve The've all Gone to Church to sing just leaving us rogues to have a few shants ok

I think its your round so I'll have a large french Brandy in a ballon glass as its good

for my legs as went out and played football with my nieghbour and his 2 year old son

at stammer park thats why i'm in need of a large brandy to ease the pain's:eek::eek::eek:

stevemawmv
08-09-2014, 12:36 PM
Hey Eighty...
Hennessy or Courvoisier, my budget won't cover two balloon Snifters of Delamain, 'ah what the hell..put it on my card its the weekend....And watch out for those 'Crocs' they can be a bit feisty after a few!

eighty+
08-09-2014, 12:50 PM
Thanks Steve. Courvoiser Will be ok. I rather like the singing. Hippo. Ciao. Kia Ora.

And don't forget. The eyes have it ;):D:D:D

eighty+
08-09-2014, 08:52 PM
Hi as I was wandering throu the Forrest this morning I came across this lonely tree I said are you a Beech tree and he said
well I'm not sure as all my mates have been chopped down to make broom handle's and they left me standing here all
alone I said not to worry as I've got my sketch Pad with me and I'll say you are a Beech tree ok, well thanks Mr Ploos
at least I'll know I'm a Beech Tree now :):):) ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
08-09-2014, 11:06 PM
hi a quick smash with the felt pen I think its going to take me some time to get used to it :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
08-10-2014, 02:50 AM
Trying to Get into Caesar's Good Books ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D STATTE BBUONO.......Si................Si by Ying Chin 05

eighty+
08-10-2014, 02:53 AM
sorry its bye Artist Ying Chin 05 ok :D:D:D

eighty+
08-10-2014, 06:48 AM
a copy that's not a copy had a mind of its own :confused: :confused: :confused:;);););)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool: POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
08-11-2014, 08:12 AM
hello Madam Kate Of The Moara and Keeper of the North-East Gate How are you Ok or on Holiday Again

Or Just Flooded out :confused: ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
08-11-2014, 07:27 PM
Hi ok Had fun on the IPad this morning messed around with some oldie's ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D KIA ORA

eighty+
08-12-2014, 05:21 AM
hi changing Hair Styles I don't think the Hairdresser's will be happy with this one is it the

Mowhicken ?? scuse spelling as brain has got his feet up ok ;):D:D:D:D:D:D POZDAWSKI

eighty+
08-12-2014, 05:38 AM
hi had to go to Google :D:D:D:D:D:D Mohawk's :confused: :cool::cool::cool:

stevemawmv
08-12-2014, 07:10 AM
Eighty....Still very quiet in here I see....Is everyone in Sardinia vacationing with our Caesar?
I do like the "mind of its own" Dunaway copy, nice blue of the eyes by the way....
My big summer getaway was walking downtown to my favorite bar and listening to a local band this weekend.
Maybe next year friend.....Sardinia...Someday someday!
Take care,
Steve

eighty+
08-12-2014, 09:16 AM
Yeah Steve it is quiet even Cap'n has gone AWOL. Or is is he in the hands of the quack's :D. There's
Lot of newbies all showing fantastic work. Make' me hold my head in shame at the stuff I churn out
I think I should claim the 5th to think I've just found out how to do the background colour with Layer's.
I should stick to bus sketch'es at least They are strait forward and don't confused I looked at that
Airline blokes Beech trees and he was using stencils I never knew existed :eek::eek::eek::confused: ok Steve Keep fit. Have a POZDRAWSKI on. Me

eighty+
08-13-2014, 02:11 AM
AAR Well Back to poor old John ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI :p

D Akey
08-13-2014, 03:19 AM
I'm here Mr Ploos! The MPs dragged me droonken arse back, oh aye. So I'll comment from the stockade.

Lookie here. . . you're thread is now in the 80+ range -- 80 plus an extra zero!!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Go laddie, go go GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yer a force o' nature an' at's tha chooffin' troof. I can see ye sittin' in the eye o' that there hurricane wif yer sketch pad just recordin' tha scene.

Love your pastorals. Always 'ave.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::):):):):):D:D:D:D:D:cool: :cool::cool::cool:;);););):p:p:p:eek::eek::eek::ro lleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::):):):):D:D: D:D:D

eighty+
08-13-2014, 03:45 AM
Thanks. Cap'n Mac. In the stockade ave they got yuh scrubbing all yuh gear. So when yuh comes out you'll be a right smart better boy. ;):D:D. That's a pastoral is it. Well John was in a funny mood today
He would'nt even let me mix his paints mumbling you always make a cock up. ! I ask yuh wot. Me ok
You've given me another zero then Does that mean my -c grade is updated to C+ now Blimey
How the crow's. fly. POZDRAWSKI ;). :D:D:D:D:D:D:D. :p:cool:

D Akey
08-13-2014, 03:56 AM
Ah, Mr Ploos. You well know that extra zeros when the digit 8 is all the way to the left and the decimal point is all the way to the right, why it can be a right valuable thing. Just look at Queen Helen Mirren and JK Rowling's paychecks, to name but a few. . . ;):rolleyes::D:D

Naaarr, laddie buck. . . 800 pages in yer homework gets ye an A grade, some Tea Ploos a drop or two o' the ol' moon rivers in it.

eighty+
08-13-2014, 04:06 AM
Ok. Cap'n Mac. Onest ta god I'll try try. Try but blimey 800 pages. That's about 80 bus trips

Don't think I'll make. It unless you stand by with the moon rivers to help on my way Ok:cool::cool:

D Akey
08-13-2014, 04:13 AM
Got news, Mr Ploos. . . this thread is whipping by the 800 pages mark. We are already on page 800!!!!!!!!! Look at your thread's page count = 800. Cheers matey! Brilliant stuff.

And yes, here's to the next 800 Ploos!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be there with the moon rivers. Helps that the moon is closer than in 20 years. We can just take the dipper and reach out and fill our cups sweet as ye please as much as ye like.

eighty+
08-13-2014, 04:23 AM
Jeeze. Cap'n Mac. It might be me handing out the moon River's. When You come up. To the

Dark side but I'll make sure that you get. An extra strong one ok. :cool::cool::cool:

Belvrog
08-13-2014, 09:01 AM
Hi eigthy, sorry for replying that late, was a bit in a hurry the last days, but not to church though. Took a look at your two versions of my painting as well as your newest paintings. These are all really cool and show quite a variety of styles.
And Congratulations to 800 pages and 8000(!) posts in this thread!!! Woot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Keep painting and posting mate. Great thread you have here. Pooooozlawwwwwski. :p:p:p:p:o SLAINTE!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)