PDA

View Full Version : Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

justjean
05-31-2014, 05:10 AM
Yes, it's spring here and the black flies are merrily biting , need a couple of really hot days to kill the little devils off. I have been working in the gardens but it is slow going as I can only do it for about 5 min. then have to stop to get my breath back . Old age isn't for the weak is it :D

stevemawmv
05-31-2014, 05:45 AM
Lute players... galore! Looks as if Rombout's player is getting a bit fustrated, keeps tuning his lute to match
the flawless playing of Caravaggio's. All nicely done dear friend.....
Take care,
Steve

eighty+
05-31-2014, 06:30 AM
Hi Jean. Yeah I know the feeling. So I just look at fom the window and it's running riot my biggest
Problem is sycamore seeds as I used To yank them out before they got to big. So. Gawd only knows
What happening now?? But Jean. If. I'm correct. Your only a youngster :eek::D:;) anyway my Wacom
Is my garden. We're I seem to spend or waste my time;):):D:D. Black. Flies. Yuk yuk

Hi Steve. I did look at your Geetar player. But don't. Know him. Do U paint them laying down to
Make us swivel our heads. Is the lute where the Geetar sprung:D of my two at the moment I
Like. The Rombout best. The Caravaggio I'm Thinging of changeing the back ground colour
As its. To. Harsher stark. Any suggestions. ??? ;):D:D. To you both. Kia. Ora

stevemawmv
05-31-2014, 06:57 AM
Give you a hint friend.....

OK Cap'n Mac Jimi Hendrix With out the Flash yeah I think its better ??
Wanted to focus on his image, I may do one with him playing later.....
As for what came first...
I think it was the 'Oud' then the 'Lute' then came the creation of the guitar in Malaga, Spain....Very interesting information on the evolution of the Guitar that we have today......
Take care friend,
Steve

eighty+
05-31-2014, 12:17 PM
hi Steve Thought I was going to Finish the two today but had to go ut then when I stagged Home sat in the armchair

and went to sleep for about 3 hours the joys of being old ;):D:D:D but did do a few bus sketch.just to show willing

this evening I should have finished Rombout but only done half ok so I'm making a coffee and toast some crumpets

with butter and might go mad and put on some marmalade then post the bus Sketch'es to give U a laugh

Ok Ciao STATTE BBUONO....Si...............Si

kenmo
05-31-2014, 01:21 PM
Wowzer...a jaw dropper for sure... Incredibly done my friend, bravoo!!!! :cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
05-31-2014, 05:46 PM
hi Ken Sorry I'm early :D:D:D but thanks glad that u like it KIA ORA

eighty+
05-31-2014, 10:02 PM
Hi Steve I've left the background Grey as thought it looked better ok I see he's got his pet mouse with Him

;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA

eighty+
06-01-2014, 02:15 AM
Hi yes the Bus Sketch'es Yesturday's only 5 ok ;):D:D:D KIA ORA

D Akey
06-01-2014, 02:34 AM
Excellent sketching Mr Ploos! Looks like the bus wasn't jiggling and bouncing too much. Good shock absorbers and that's a blessing for bus sketchers.

Your painting looks just like Jimi Hendrix in full performance regalia he was known for around the Monterey Pop Festival time! One thing he did was set his guitar on fire. I should caution you where this fellow you painted might take that inspiration and start smashing up his his lute at the end of the sitting.

'Course you'll have to make the skin a wee bit darker for the full Hendrix effect.

No, just kidding. It looks great and to my eye has a little of a Vermeer kind of look, especially in the table cloth. Great works of late. Seriously.
:cool::cool::cool:;););)

Check out at 1:00 minute into it and you'll see the lighting up his guitar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3chgar2UPeU

eighty+
06-01-2014, 03:48 AM
ok This is a quick 5 sec sketch of I think his name is Carry in a film called Super detective was going to post

to Yoanne as this bloke doesn't need a face change

eighty+
06-01-2014, 04:18 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac sorry fell asleep whlle stating to post luck theys auto save just come too and there U was ;):D all fit

And rareing to go thanks for the J.H link will try another one but at the moment there's another Caravaggio want to do

if I can find it where my conputer has hidden it ok if i cant find then will have a bash at a J.H or a J. S.S one the long line

of blind Sqaddies after a gas attack it would make a good join the Army and see the World Advert ;):D:D:D:D:D:D ok ok

Good to have you back in the Fold To see yuh Nice ;);););););):D:D:D:D:D:D:D No Booze ok

eighty+
06-01-2014, 06:05 AM
Hi STARTER NO 1 okwill find out the name later :confused::confused::confused:;):D:D

copespeak
06-01-2014, 09:32 AM
Eighty, your last lute player is spectacular! It looks like your bus sketches are getting rolling again. :)

eighty+
06-01-2014, 10:59 AM
Hi Robbie Thanks its allways good when U look in coss U being a praticeing artist give's me heart with your comments ok KIA ORA

eighty+
06-01-2014, 01:23 PM
Ok change of background Kia Ora :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Alexandra
06-01-2014, 02:33 PM
What beautiful work, Eighty. I always enjoy viewing your drawings and paintings!:cool::cool::cool:

stevemawmv
06-01-2014, 03:37 PM
Your final Rombouts lute player turned out great.....like the grey background. Caravaggio's is nicely done as well!
Starters look just as promising, looking forward to them....
Take care,
Steve

eighty+
06-02-2014, 02:16 AM
Hi Sandy Thank you i always think of you as looking threw the keyhole ok ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D

Hi steve Thanks What do you think of the Caravaggio's Lute girl Background and do you think on her right arm its some sort of

cushion made with a hole for her hand and support the lute as well ??? its in the orignal as wel as I did Wonder ;);):D:D:D

To yuh Both KIA ORA

eighty+
06-02-2014, 02:20 AM
Hi Robbie is your Girl there as it looks like a Bonsoi meeting ;) ;) :D :D :D

eighty+
06-02-2014, 05:00 AM
Hi went back to do somethimg what ever it was I've forgotten but I must have done it ;);):D:D:D:D:D:D:D KIA ORA

stevemawmv
06-02-2014, 05:26 AM
I think it is a black robe draped over the right arm......
Check this link out, very clear image of lute player. Wiki says
there are three versions of this painting.
Link:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Caravaggioapollo.jpg
Then click three times to enlarge.
Take care,
Steve

eighty+
06-02-2014, 06:43 AM
Hi Steve. Yes 3. 2that look look the same 1in st Petersburg 1 in glostershire eng; and 1 at

New York which is the 1 I've copied. The 1st 2 have both got. Flower's the only. Differents is.

The size. As one is sleightly. Larger. So really there is only 2. Ok. Still not sure wether to go back

And make the background black :D:D:D. What do U think???

stevemawmv
06-02-2014, 07:10 AM
I would use a dark background, but not to dark to lose the hair detail or color. And either lose the black item on the right arm
or paint it to look like a drapped robe on the arm. Maybe darken and slightly add some detail to carpet on the table.....But thats
just me, I sometimes go a bit far with details......But this is your painting, your interpretation and you have the 'Creative Control'
over its outcome. What ever you do it will always be an 'Eighty's Painting', and a joy to view.....
Or dear friend, leave it as is, and get on to the 'Hunt' starter with Robyn's girl.
Take care,
Steve

eighty+
06-02-2014, 07:54 AM
Yeah. I think your right. As she said I'm fed up you keep dragging me to and thro go away as I

Want to play a tune I've just heard so bugger off and join the Hunt. . Well what can I say ???

eighty+
06-02-2014, 12:27 PM
Hi A question Why do Horse'es and dogs Have Funny Legs ??? ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA

eighty+
06-02-2014, 01:56 PM
Ok STARTER No 2 Caravaggio ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D KIA ORA

copespeak
06-02-2014, 01:58 PM
They don't think they have funny legs Eighty!! :) :)

eighty+
06-02-2014, 02:05 PM
And I say Robbie Veryly That Tis True!! But they still make me sweat and curse ;):D:D:D:D:D:D KIA ORA

kenmo
06-03-2014, 01:14 AM
Incredible additions...especially love the gehisa girl....

eighty+
06-03-2014, 01:42 AM
Hi Ken Ho Ho HO Gehisa you had me dashing back to have a look :D yeah I know my drawing can be rough but one of us

needs a upgrade on their Glass'es and I'm not saying Who ok I know I've got a good exscuse my Age so What Your's

could it Be the noise from all those Hot Rods that you Tinker with or as your still only a Youngster a Holiday in California

Ok regards to Dad E+

eighty+
06-03-2014, 04:27 AM
Hi Steve yeah I had to go back she kept screaming tipical Women ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE .. KIA ORA.. STATTE BBUONO ..Si...Si ..SHENTI jainkang

stevemawmv
06-03-2014, 05:11 AM
Well, without glasses on it could be mistaken as a Geisha playing a shamisen....
Anyway....like your changes to Caravaggio's lute player, getting rid of the black hole
swallowing up the right arm was the ticket....and rewarding this patient model with a
glass of water and a orange was very kind of you..HEhe!
Take care,
Steve

AndreaMG
06-03-2014, 05:43 AM
You must be possessed by Caravaggio's spirit :D X) Keep it going KIA ORA

eighty+
06-03-2014, 07:06 AM
Hi Steve yes I did try to make her more Chinese after Ken Comment :D but Chinese Eye's

I have always found diffacult to do even thou I had plenty of pratice as my bus route is the

main road to the Uni and there's lots of Chinese girls Studying there ok and as you can see

I bunged some colour on and the water and orange to keep her quiet buy forgot the shadow of

the Orange yuh win some and I lose them all ;) ;):D:D:D KIA ORA

Hello Andrea you been on Holiday or just having a rest ??? Caravaggio well Caesar

Said there's a ceiling in Rome he wants me to paint so I've been doing a few Caravaggio's

To show him I havn't a Clue :D:D I mean can you see me up on a scaffold painting

at my age :eek::eek: ;) :D:D:D STATTE BBUONO....Si...........Si

justjean
06-03-2014, 11:33 AM
Your paintings all look great as do the sketches Mr Ploos :D

eighty+
06-03-2014, 01:26 PM
Thanks. Jean. Thought I'd do a bit more to the four blokes but after replying to the last post I fell
Asleep. And only just come too so might have a quick look to see if their still Yaking as the sign on the door.
Says do not disturb. Ok. ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D. Kia Ora

Enug
06-03-2014, 02:27 PM
I love to check in here each day - it puts a smile on my face - Eighty you are such a character and very talented. :D

eighty+
06-03-2014, 02:37 PM
Hi Jean As you have Woke me up I'd done a splosh of paint when I should be tucked up in Bed no wonder I'm always falling asleep during the Day ???

blimey its 2.30 am :eek::eek::eek: KIA ORA Jean

eighty+
06-03-2014, 10:02 PM
Hi Enug thanks sorry I missed you last was chatting to Jean plus half asleep;):D just looked this morning at your Thread

yes looks good makes me want to try the water brush as up to yet no joy with it, congrats KIA ORA

eighty+
06-04-2014, 01:19 AM
Hi Now the picture is begining to get Clearer I can see What its all about a whit was Caravaggio ;) its two Lord's at the table

the bloke with the Turban on is serveing the food and the religous guy because they are of high status is Breaking bread for them

While two Lords are Roaring with laughter at the Joke about The Actress and the Bishop ok there hangs a tale ;);):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

SLAINTE.. KIA ORA.. STATTE BBUONO...Si.....Si SHENTI jainkang PEDRAWSKI

Caesar
06-04-2014, 02:34 AM
You certainly show courage engaging in so many demanding artworks! What's more is that You succeed getting very personal and really wonderful outcomes!

eighty+
06-04-2014, 05:44 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One. Thank. you. I see the background has darkened. So the religious guy has

Lost His cardagan. which is black it all shows ok on my Wacom it's the first time this has

happened. Any ideas why??? STATTE. BBUONO.....Si.........Si

eighty+
06-04-2014, 06:50 AM
ok Lula Love Its just that I can't find my Bowtie do you know where it is ?? ;) ;) ;):D :D :D :D :D :D :D SHENTI jainkang

eighty+
06-04-2014, 08:12 AM
Hi Could it be Father and Son ??? :confused::confused: ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA

pat1940
06-04-2014, 12:04 PM
Great work dear eighty, always enjoy your wonderful talent, take care and good health to you

eighty+
06-04-2014, 02:27 PM
Hi Pat I see your still in Canada then ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA

D Akey
06-04-2014, 04:29 PM
I remember that painting or was it a photo of those poor blinded soldiers having experienced mustard gas. I saw it in grade school and it was at the time very informational only, as I couldn't really imagine what it must have been like. I kinda got it was horrible. But I can imagine it now that I've been around for decades and have seen a bit of anguish. But in keeping with the synchronicity of what I see here in the forums and what I see in my life, there was an even more poignant moment that I experienced on tele just within a week or two that relates directly to this painting you did.

I was just watching a moment in the WWII detective show Foyle's War in which a Chief Detective Inspector from a different district than Foyle, but of the same rank and age, who had a surly attitude throughout the episode was announcing to Foyle that he was giving it all up because he had given up on humanity. He'd seen too much. To illustrate his reasoning, he was explaining to Foyle who had also been in WWI, the moment when the gas was first used, and he had been in those trenches. . . and the lads had no idea what it was -- how surreal were the clouds slowly moving toward them and they just stood there. . . until the screaming. What a horrible and powerful monolog. This painting gets that, probably all the more profound owing to the atmospheric look of it as if the gas were still lingering, which of course it couldn't be. But it drives the essence home through the hazy technique you used.

Powerful, Mr Ploos.

eighty+
06-04-2014, 11:33 PM
But Caesar do we Remember and care ??? :eek: :confused: :rolleyes:

kenmo
06-05-2014, 12:05 AM
Awesome work my friend....:cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
06-05-2014, 12:54 AM
Dear ATPlus, I remeber that WWI saw the horible use of gas in war. French started with tear gas, Germans started the use of lethal ones, British retaliated similarly etc.
I don't know of any use on our WWI front, i.e. on the Italian-Austrian front, although we have our sins too for having used in 1935 chemical weapons in Aetiopia.
I also remember af too many other unjustified, useless, somehow terroristic WWII air attacks, that of Germans on London, but also the ones by the American on Italian towns, on Montecassino and the terrible one of English as well on Dresden up to the detruction Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
I hope such aberrant doctrines are up now!

justjean
06-05-2014, 04:15 AM
ah Mr Ploos, a sight that should not be forgotten and I remember hearing about WW2 on the radio and seeing terrible pictures in magazines (that was before there was TV :) )

silvy
06-05-2014, 05:50 AM
Hi Silvy Thanks How are you feeling any better as you werea bit dodgy last time but it must be lovely over there

all we get is Rain its all those icecaps melting the water s got to go somewhere if I was young I'd be building an Arck ok

Ciao Silvy STATTE BBUONO.....Si............Si

I'm feeling well dear Eighty+:D. Thank you very much.
Really lovely paintings this days:):):)
Bellissima Geisha:cool: Ciao Mr Ploos Si ...Si STATTE BBUONO;)

eighty+
06-05-2014, 08:27 AM
Hi Jean WHAT you can Remember before T V Jean you must Be Yoking :eek: ;) :D :D :D

Hi Silvy Thanks its good your Feeling the Joys of Spring ;) :D :D its still raining Here :( :( :( :(

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yeah Its Never Finished as Profit Ratio's have to be kept plus there are plenty of proles willing to fight and die for they

know not what ;) :D :D :D to you all KIA ORA STATTE BBUONO.....Si ...... Si

Ok lot more detail to add as I've already lost one Squaddie and didn't see him go yeah I know I should have gone to Spec- Saver's

copespeak
06-05-2014, 09:13 AM
Awesome work indeed Eighty!

eighty+
06-05-2014, 10:24 AM
Eye Break as loseing track where I'm Drawing Ok

Hi Robbie Thanks But do you mean Awesome Orible ??? ok ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA

eighty+
06-05-2014, 02:55 PM
Hi The Somme Gas attack I'm calling it FINN ok as I reliase it wanted more time a minium of at least a Week to put in all

the detail in ok as my copy is more a fudge ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE KIA ORA STATTE BBUONO...Si....Si

eighty+
06-06-2014, 12:19 AM
Hi CARAVAGGIO FINN OK SLAINTE ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
06-06-2014, 06:40 AM
Ok Ok Yorick You May think your Garth Vader but your not so shut up I'm busy

D Akey
06-06-2014, 09:27 AM
HAHAHAHAHA. . . :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Alas, poor Yurick. He's so yesterday. . .

eighty+
06-06-2014, 11:07 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac How yuh feeling now fit as a fiddle and ready to dance under the tuition of that great bally Teacher ATP

;););) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA

eighty+
06-07-2014, 03:04 AM
Sorry We Got Lost at Sea ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE KIA ORA SHENTI jainkang STATTE BBUONO Si..Si

D Akey
06-07-2014, 07:02 AM
Oh aye, doing grand, all well and good, lad. Thanks for your inquiry, then.

I feel some prickling in the air and twinkling in me toes like and it's the sign that Grand Meister Ploos is warming up to the encore lesson in tap dance which, when performed with the nimblest of Morse code dexterity, will rain down lager and put the clouds on tap. . . That's my kind of tap dance, my good sir. Maestro! Ah one, two, a one two three FOUR!!!!!!!!!

Nice painting. The two toned hair on this last lad's pic puts me in mind of an gentleman art student what can sport that rakish avant-garde "I've got a lass from the beauty salon school as a flat mate" look.

Nice job!

eighty+
06-07-2014, 12:22 PM
Hi Cap'n MaC I'm very sorry but Due to the Advert you put were're Fully Booked ther's no room on the

floor even I'm hanging from the ceiling in a Bosun's Chair we're thinking of getting another Studio

ok so will keep you informed other wise your joints will stiffen up then you wont be able to play

Beach Ball with The Gal's :eek: ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA

eighty+
06-08-2014, 01:28 PM
Yeah woke Me up :confused: ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
06-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Hi Yeah Legs feeling Dodgy :eek: :( :( ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D SLAINTE

eighty+
06-09-2014, 01:18 AM
the message you have entered is too short please try again

D Akey
06-09-2014, 03:24 AM
Mind the gams, lad. Take care of your sea legs.

And you might want to lay off the balance beam gymnastics exercises for a couple days. Plus, the try-outs for the rugby league isn't for a couple weeks yet. So you can go back to training a little later when your legs get back into shape.

So has the weather been decent enough for you to have been out and about strolling with sketchbook in the Brighton sunshine? Was that what put the strain on your legs?

Anyway, these last few look like you were pushing around the paint for fun. Fun and off the wall and in the bosun's chair. Go man go!

The village looks like a fun vacation place or from a story by Ernest Hemingway.

Oh, and it's a cute kid in the car seat as well. Ready for a ride on the Ploos Boos. Just give her a sketch book and you're off on a sketching junket.

AndreaMG
06-09-2014, 06:05 AM
Sorry to hear about your legs Dear E+, tomorrow it will be a better day for sure. KIA ORA and STATTE BBUONO :cool:

Caesar
06-09-2014, 10:18 PM
I like the new paintings, in particular the gentleman one, although I wounder how much it takes to him to fix that tie model in the morning ...:rolleyes::eek::o;)

kenmo
06-10-2014, 02:46 AM
You're on a roll...Excellent work my friend...:cool::cool:

eighty+
06-10-2014, 05:17 AM
Hi cap'n Mac. ....Andy.....Caesar Thanks. But I think I've run into the Doldrums. Not a drop of

Wind not one iota of movement blimey I've even fallen asleep while writing this would

U Adam n eve it

eighty+
06-10-2014, 05:21 AM
hi Ken thanks I dunno about a roll cause I feel as if I've just been Run over :confused: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

D Akey
06-10-2014, 07:10 AM
Ach, lad. You're saying your just as susceptible to the rhythms of inspiration as the rest of us, then? Fear not! It comes and goes and that's natural. Just keep your hand in it and you'll be poised and ready for the next surge. Meanwhile put on some sport on tele.

Speaking of which, have you tried painting that which you love, meaning action shots of athletics? Could open a whole new venue for you. I think you're past the point of having to only copy paintings, which has been serving you well and you can always continue with that. But you might want to consider ratcheting it up a notch to photos. And you could try your hand at stylization.

You could go through the press photos from this last season and paint an Arsenal moment. A running with the ball, or a leaping kick or somebody getting a direct shot to the testicles. It'll be the next best thing to playing the game yourself.

So paint yourself up in some Arsenal colors and have at! GOOOOAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!! And the crowd goes berserk!

AndreaMG
06-10-2014, 08:52 AM
Hope you'll get better soon. KIA ORA

eighty+
06-10-2014, 11:23 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks For making the smile come back on my fizzog

Hi Andy I'm not ill just dissatisfired with my work thats why I'm in the doldrums ok Thanks

ok I've tried to do tart up on the baby in the Car seat and sent off to my friends in Ireland to see if they reckonize who ;););) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE KIA ORA

D Akey
06-10-2014, 12:32 PM
Hoot an' begora! 'Tis rather uncanny just how Irish that little babe looks. I think the whole of Eire will rally to a unanimous decision and embrace her as one of their very own wee folk.

justjean
06-10-2014, 06:44 PM
Boy you have been painting up a storm Mr Ploos and all are great, I'm sure your friends in Ireland will love the painting of their wee one .

Caesar
06-10-2014, 08:12 PM
The baby evidenly likes you and, quietly sitting, let you paint him/ her. The portrait is excellent and You must have improved quite a lot with lullabies ...LOL:o;)

kenmo
06-11-2014, 12:42 AM
Loving the baby in the car seat painting....:cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
06-11-2014, 08:27 AM
To Jean.....Cap'n Mac .........Caesar.......Ken-mo .....Andy My Thanks for undoing my shackles and giving fresh Heart ok so will carry on once More Driving U all Crazy:D:D:D:D:D:D

so ok I've tried to do a Copy Of Girl ???

AndreaMG
06-11-2014, 08:34 AM
What a lovely Valkyrie Dear E+, but better not cross her path cause we might end up fighting non stop in Valhalla ;) Nice one! Glad you feel better. KIA ORA and STATTE BBUONO ... SI SI

Here she is disguised in human form X)

eighty+
06-11-2014, 11:30 AM
Corr Andy Thanks No wonder you keep painting her is she your girl in a Ivory Tower ?? ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
06-11-2014, 01:46 PM
HI IRISH STARTER No 2 ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
06-11-2014, 01:58 PM
Yeah If yuh live in the Lowlands sell quick and the price of longboats is riseing with the Water ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

Caesar
06-11-2014, 08:33 PM
You're specializing in children portraits and to masterfully capture other mates styles, wondeful the Andrea's inspired girl, with Your own personal and recognizable way. Congrats!

eighty+
06-11-2014, 10:49 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Mucho Grats ;) can you guess who inspired King Neptune yeah your right a certain Chalk Faced Roman Gladiator a right hard Nut who you

wouldn't want to cross Swords with after a few campari's ok unless you had Neptune's trident and the net with Fish hooks to balance the odd's ;););):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

SLAINTE ....KIA ORA.... Pozdrawski....SHENTI jainkang .... STATTE BBUONO....Si...................................Si

eighty+
06-12-2014, 01:55 AM
hi Irish Baby Finn Ok SLAINTE ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

D Akey
06-12-2014, 04:28 AM
Utterly winning painting Mr Ploos! Just brilliant. Fantastic expression, great plump baby form to the head and body and those eyes are particularly stellar and expressive! It all sits just right in the pic for me. Although the wee one looks like she's trying to figure out who the bloke with the white beard is and if he's likely to bring her presents come Christmas. . . and if she yanks on his beard will it come off.

As to Lady Di, she won't be forgotten. She did too much good in the world, did this beautiful lass with the soulful eyes. Nice tribute, and a canny likeness.

The eyes have it in these last couple paintings, there maestro!

Go man go!!!!!!

D Akey
06-12-2014, 04:34 AM
Oh, forgot to mention your Valkyrie painting -- not too many have been lifted out of the doldrums by a Valkyrie, I dare say. This one seems to have the knack for lifting one up though, certainly has in your case with a vengeance. Great forms, lad, nice color, very like Andreas overall. Bravo!

kenmo
06-12-2014, 05:50 AM
Excellent new additions....

eighty+
06-12-2014, 07:58 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac I'm pleased you liked the Wee one as have posted off to Ireland hope yhey don't hit me over the with a Shilllayle??? well U know what I

mean having a touch of Irish blood trickling threw yuh Veins Yeah before the sea washed away the walkover ;););) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hi Ken thanks yeah that Hi-tec stuff of yours blew my mind and had me Dreaming that maybe one day after the three bears have gone home

and the reaper hasn't caught up with me Maybe--------ah :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D To U Both Pozdrawski its the way that U say it what Counts

eighty+
06-12-2014, 08:45 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac I've just spotted that Jimi link you left me tried to save but no ok so grabed the IPad and done a quick sketch a bit rough

:D:D but good for a laugh ok

Caesar
06-12-2014, 07:58 PM
A cute baby with a sweet potato nose marvellously painted. Did You start working in a hospital nursery?:o:p I see Jimi is plugging his ears, so You probably aren't that good at singing lullabies after all ... :rolleyes:LOL:D:o

eighty+
06-12-2014, 11:23 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty one What a good observation. You have about Jimi. Now whe'n I look at
Him. I see he's. Plugging his ears. And his face'al it's as if he's saying ( my Gawd what a noise).
;);):D:D:D:D thank you O Mighty One. Statte. BBUONO ....Si......Si

kenmo
06-12-2014, 11:47 PM
Cool indeed....

eighty+
06-13-2014, 12:19 AM
Spot on Ken yeah :cool::cool::cool:

ok Hiwatha painted with the Bucket :D the other one a TV sketch I didn't now who she was or what all the shouting was about as I
only clicked on more or less at the end ok so guess who she is from my sketch ??? to all POZDRAWSKI Sorry MKROOT my Polish she ain't so very good

eighty+
06-13-2014, 03:54 AM
Hi Not much I can say about this one as it speaks for its-self ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI ow I do like saying that it rolls of my tonque

stevemawmv
06-13-2014, 06:53 AM
Hi Eighty...All cool stuff...... love the quick sketch of Jimi, I'd be pluggin my ears as well if visiting them lovely Irish babes!
All good stuff friend!
Take care,
Steve

D Akey
06-13-2014, 07:07 AM
So good on yer Jimi. . . Cor blimey, matey. . . I mean yer Jimi's a good un', laddie, cause he were too tight afore, but ye Jimi'd him loose. . . ach! Or is it more correcter ta say ye jimi'd him looseLY. . . ye done ol' Jimi proud lad. . . good one.

Now as to your ghost sheep. . . I think Bo Peep is still looking for 'em, understandably because they're so indistinct and phantasmagorical like. . . but somebody musta ate em, yet they're still haunting the stables. . . Only their screams of terror need work. The delivery ain't quite so disconcerting when they sneak up behind ye and go "BAA!!!". . .

We've a dialog coach from Hell working on their diction. . .Let's listen in to the dialog coaching: "Now, come on lads, come on you lot listen up. . .As I've told you 1000 times, you have one line and you have to get it right. Your line is 'BOO!!!!!'. It's pronounced 'BOO'. Double 'oo'. Think Bo as in your former shepherdess Little Bo Peep, only longer on the Booooo and drop the Little and Peep. Right. Now come on, you're not going to scare anyone with 'BAA'. It's 'BOO!!!'. . . All together, then, let's hear it with clarity in the vowels. . . BOO!!!!. Right, now your turn. . ."

Now here are a couple soccer squads you might take to painting, Mr Ploos. They would fit nicely with your series of Phantoms of the ArtRage.

See attached, and maybe you could have these invisible man soccer players riding in like Valkyries on these Lost Dutchman ghost sheeps. Go Man Go!!!!!!

pat1940
06-13-2014, 10:14 AM
Good work dear friend and glad to see you so busy painting, hope all is well with you, I see our dear Mr DAkey really wants to keep you going lol

eighty+
06-13-2014, 09:01 PM
Hi Pat Thanks Yeah I told the Cap'n to give me a kick now and again to stop me falling asleep ok ;) :D :D :D

Cap'n Mac you should have gone to Spec-Saver's Baa Baa Baa ;) :D :D :D TO U both POZDRAWSKI

kenmo
06-14-2014, 12:05 AM
We all want to keep our favorite senior citizen & ArtRager busy....His posts and images are just too enjoyable....:cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
06-14-2014, 03:16 AM
Hi Ken Thanks Do You Think I wear a Wig ?????? ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
06-14-2014, 04:59 AM
There E B Steve :eek: :eek::cool::cool::cool: :o

stevemawmv
06-14-2014, 05:41 AM
Hi Eighty....You've done a bang up job on my 'Hitchcock', kept that painterly look to it, like mom would do.....
Thanks for adding another 'Tribute' to her style of painting, She would love them both....
Take care friend,
Steve

Tribute One:http://forums.artrage.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=81437&d=1402526474

AndreaMG
06-14-2014, 07:06 AM
Very nice new entries Dear E+ :cool: STATTE BBUONO SISI

eighty+
06-14-2014, 10:47 AM
Hi Steve yeah I could have polished Hitch up a bit but it was in the early hours and wanted to get into bed ok ;) :D :D :D :D

Hi Andy How's Avril is she keeping Well J'espere ;) ;) :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI To U Both

eighty+
06-14-2014, 11:09 AM
:confused: Hello Madam Katie of the Moara and keeper of the North East Gate are you ok or floating around in Venice ;) :D

as you seem to be very quiet up there ok so wave the flag so we know alls well ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA

eighty+
06-14-2014, 08:39 PM
Hi I'm afraid my Doodling she Ain't so Very Good scuse please :eek: :cool: :cool: ;) :D:D POZDRAWSKI

copespeak
06-14-2014, 09:49 PM
Lots of new work Eighty, there's no stopping your enthusiasm, is there??

I have been looking in to see what you're up to but staying quiet, with a major health issue raised it's ugly head.

eighty+
06-14-2014, 10:07 PM
Hello Robbie Sorry to hear that just as you were Feeling ok hope its only a slight Hickcup :) , Did You ever see the film Gotta gotta to Dance

that me with Painting lock stock and Barrel ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA

eighty+
06-15-2014, 05:04 AM
hi Ok Thanks to Ray For letting me Copy may be Rough but i did enjoy Trying to copy his Brushstrokes :cool::cool::cool

SLAINTE .....KIA ORA.....STATTE BBUONO ..SI..Si .......SHENTI jainkang ......POZDRAWSKI.....GOOD HEALTH

eighty+
06-15-2014, 12:55 PM
Hi Damasco I did Try but this what I ended up with looks a bit like a Street map ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

And Ray's Gal with a change ;);) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI

stevemawmv
06-15-2014, 08:46 PM
Hi Eighty.... Great job on the practice copies, you've been busy I can see, really like Ray's lady, good job!
Take care friend,
Steve

Robyn....Sorry to hear about your health, wishing you well my friend...

eighty+
06-15-2014, 11:19 PM
Hi Steve your up Early did the wife chuck you out, as was your turn to make the coffee ;);) :D Thanks Pleased you like

my copy of Ray's girl I did use the Roller to block it all in 1st time as wasn't going for a copy just sort of doodling then it

all fell into place ?? and when looking at Ray's 2nd version I could see He had suggested her arm so made her throat

opening her hand and as it looked ok left it as seen :cool::cool::cool::cool: POZDRAWSKI yup it do roll off the tonque :D:D:D

eighty+
06-16-2014, 01:39 AM
AVRIL STARTER No 1 ok think I've Cropped her to Small ok ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA

AndreaMG
06-16-2014, 08:35 AM
Wow she looks so classy in this latst one Dear E+, I see you've become one of her adepts too :cool: CIAO and STATTE BBUONO...SI SI

coops
06-16-2014, 11:03 PM
Hi there dear Eighty, I havent forgotten you honestly. Trouble with computer and laziness. SORRY :):):):)
So much to look at but its been a joy to travel through your paintings. Well done dear friend:)

Caesar
06-17-2014, 01:28 AM
I'm glad You are working full force to Your artpieces, dear ATPLus! Fortunately it only took one day to digest the Brazilian soccer match outcome.
Since You got a good team and Mr. Hodgson is quite familiar among us, I wish You go on up to the final match, so that we may possibly continue, on an even more worthwhile occasion, the tradition of regularly beating England in events when it matters and You can also share the doom and be a consolation to the poor Germans thereabout ... LOL;):o
But on second thoughtl, .... you're possibly Scottish, not English, aren't You? :o:D

eighty+
06-17-2014, 02:41 AM
Hi Madam Katie Of the Moara Good to see U back waving the Flag but she do look a bit on the hauty side ;) ;):D:D:D

Hi How could I resist after U showing me Her in full flow ;) ;) :D :D :D

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Stop gloating :p it would seem that we only had one Player who could run rings round your

Mob Sterling our other great player's had gone AWOL on the night Plus Pilo was given time to stroll around the park

Like on a sunday afternoon with his kids whats up with the Germans then have I missed out something :confused: as wether

i'm english or not ??? A welsh dad and scottish mum and a hint of irish and maybe Italian Spanish German who knows The

List is endliss yuh take what your Given ;);) :D:D:D:D:D:D To all POZDRAWSKI STATTE BBUONO..Si...Si SHENTI jainkang

eighty+
06-17-2014, 03:24 AM
Not Brighton that I'm sure I mean what would we do without our Millons of Pebles WE could walk on sand even:confused:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO POZDRAWSKI

AndreaMG
06-17-2014, 08:39 AM
Beautiful seashore, makes me wanna swim (hope there will be no sharks :cool:) KIA ORA

eighty+
06-17-2014, 09:01 AM
Ho. Ho Andy. No not here, as there main feeding station is Aussieland:eek::D:D:D ciao pozdrawski

Caesar
06-17-2014, 07:27 PM
With Germans? They're quite often reputed unbeatable panzers and we regularly beat them on any most important occasion since Mexico '70, Spain '82 up to the 2006 World Championship in Germany and in the Last European Championship. They got a complex, England is going to have a similar record pretty soon according to statistics.
Anyway I hope the Three Lions get rid of Costa Rica and Uruguay and anyone else also because it may help us to have an easier trip ...:o;)
By the way, we didn't have all the primary players we expected to either ... (one got injured before leaving and two more still out).
Looking at Your artpieces, You won the painting match though with an impressive score!

eighty+
06-17-2014, 10:42 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yeah as they say The game of Football Has gone to the Dog's and corruption has become Rife

what with the Wrestling that goes on at Corner's and player's Feigning injury laying shrieking as if their leg has been

Broken then up and running like a hare two seconds later so there should a 5 minute in a penalty box for cheating at the

moment that would cause trouble as there would be only the goalkeeper's left on the field not that the fans would care as

long as it was their goalkeeper who won on Penaltys :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D

Keep Laughing CAIO ?? STATTE BBUONO......Si.............Si

Caesar
06-18-2014, 01:51 AM
If You refer to the process of selection of Qatar for next World Championship, some referees and matches in the Japan-Korea World Championship, the Japanese referee in the first match Brazil Croatia and a few other cases, including goals by hand and ghost goals England and Netherland suffered, I would agree, dear mate.
Hopefully it won't be the rule in Brazil too, to the advantage of the hosting country and team which wouldn't need favors.
Anyway soccer is not just a matter of technique and virtuosity, speed and intensity, precision and effectiveness, analytical planning, physical predominance etc., but also of psychological endurance, teamwork, overall intuition, smartness, experience and, most of all, genius; You need the best mix them all, but it's somehow an art, so, ultimately, no one wins in points or by moving the ball the most (though we did and Spain or Brazil even more), but by scoring more goals. In our match, alas, to have some older guys strolling and confidently passing instead than rushing all the time, considering the temperature and humidity, was appropriate and by managing the game we ended up in better physical conditions and the pole and the bar around Your goalkeeper can testify it, as well as the real occasions count ...:o
SLAINTE and STATTE BBUONE, I'm sure You'll be the other team to go further (I didn't made a Lion carpet drawing as yet:p) and I hope the environmental conditions of the worst possible and almost deadly places where our Group plays now, won't destroy our teams too soon.:);)

eighty+
06-18-2014, 03:45 AM
CAESAR Corr Blimey Do you honestly belive all that guff that you wrote I think you should go and Kiss the Popes Ring and

Ask for forsgiveness :D:D:D:D:D:D:D No all yoking apart the Egliish Fan's will be suprised and pissed out of their Minds

if we get threw to the next round yeah I've often watched the game when we won the world cup and to this day I've

Wondered how!!! :D:D either the Russian ref was bribed or the Germans out of the kindness of the their hearts let us

Win And if you Belive that you'll belive that the Pope plays Centre Forward for ITALY :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CIAO STATTE BBUONO......................................Si.... .................................................S i :p :cool: :cool: :cool

Caesar
06-18-2014, 04:10 AM
LOL:o:D The Pope this time supports Argentina he comes from, I'm afraid, :(, while I just wonder who Mr. Blatter supports (not asking him why of course) ...:o
Anyway I really love your last chick too! I guess all the lassies therearound would queue in front of Your door should they learn of Your ability!:eek::cool:

eighty+
06-18-2014, 04:56 AM
Hail o Caesar. O Mighty. One I've just seen a Italian Beauty. Win at tennis at eastboune. A sight for my

old Eye's as for the football. The only team that has looked. Like winner's. Is nethland with Robbin who Chelsea should never let go for me the player of the year a sheer delight to watch I only hope
They win as Robbin deserves it. Ok the football is about to start. Ciao. STATTE BBUONO. Si....Si

eighty+
06-18-2014, 04:58 AM
Who does blatter suport. Himself of coarse :D:D:D;):D:D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
06-18-2014, 07:36 AM
Well well well, Mr Ploos. . . nice goddess you painted! This time you really got her ready for going out on the town. Fantastic detail, lad.

Oh, and sorry about the world cup. I guess, at least if you're watching movies, the Italians got bigger cups, if Sophia Lauren be any measure. This lassie's cups are some small consolation, however, what I could nonetheless happily live with. Neat-o painting. Really good!

AndreaMG
06-18-2014, 08:02 AM
What a gorgeous Av you've painted!!!!!!!! BRAVO! KIA ORA and STATTE BBUONO CIAO ^^

eighty+
06-18-2014, 10:55 AM
Hi. Ok football over. A draw.

Hi Cap'n Mac. Thanks from the moment that Andy showed me her I wanted to draw her and when I had
I Left her as a pencil sketch as was worried I would make a mess of her and Andy would give me
A right kicking but this morning on waking thought what the hell I have a go So ok took a lot of
Smashing to get her into shape as my first drawing was on the loose side was pleased with result
Plus Andy likes It hi Andy. Ain't that correct :D :D:D:D:D:D. Ciao. STATTE BBUONO...Si.....Si

Ok eyes down the next game is about to start. Russia v South. Korea :eek::cool::cool:

eighty+
06-18-2014, 01:33 PM
Hi A quick Starter no 1 ok I don't know who won the football as fell asleep :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D POZDRAWSKI

coops
06-18-2014, 11:01 PM
Hi dear Eighty and I dont know who won cos I didnt watch it lol. Great paintings again. Keep fit and well dear friend:)

eighty+
06-18-2014, 11:02 PM
Hi a wee bit more starter no 2 ok POZDRAWSKI :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Caesar
06-18-2014, 11:52 PM
A nice bride indeed! What a portrait! Did You get married with one (or more) of Your recent models, dear friend? Best wishes in case!

eighty+
06-19-2014, 02:11 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Here's the Bridegroom Joe Lighting the Candels You being a Catholic would know whats it all about??? ok

Did you see the game last night the Mexicans had the Brazilions Sweating 2 nd best game so far Spain V Chile tonight

be good to see if spain have got over their Defeat against Robbin The Worlds best player ;);););););););););););););););)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D

Caesar
06-19-2014, 02:27 AM
I'm pretty sure Anglicans too, as well as Orthodox and a few other middle-eastern and African Christian variants light candles (not sure about Calvinist, Lutheran and the bunch of other Protestant groups though).:oLOL
Anyway it's not a difficult question, since lighting candles means, as a sign I presume is the same for all, to keep the Faith switched on (and no bill has to be paid for this, don't worry);). In some cases it's also a way to put forward or thank for a blessing. I'm pretty sure Induist and Buddhist behave similarly with quite the same meaning and certainly this once applied to the various pagan religions too. So only being ateist spares on candles I guess ...:p

D Akey
06-19-2014, 03:52 AM
Weddings of most denominations often have candles as part of the ceremony - as Caesar said, a symbolic gesture. I think that's what the groom's lighting. I think it's that particular wedding candle owing to it being a whopper of a candle plus the gold rings kind of give it away. The candle is generally saved as a keepsake and gets rolled out for anniversaries. . . for those who are into ceremonies and forms and all that. I mean, heck, they're expensive candles.

There must be something to do with them beyond fumbling around for them when there's a power outage and you have to find your way to the fuse box. . . or something. I think what one does with the candles speaks of the nature of the couple's personalities and relationship.

I don't think they use those candles like those trick Birthday Candles that when, upon a relationship tiff when you blow them out in disgust, they come back to life. . . Since it's all symbolic, it would be an embraceable tradition if they had them. As well, it would save a lot of money on couples counseling if they used the ones that kept coming back to life.

Nice paintings. They will love them, Mr Ploos.

eighty+
06-19-2014, 03:55 AM
OK Caesar when your lighting a Candle do you ever give it a thought about the cattle that the candle is made from but

then of coarse we are Carnivores so its just their bad luck ;) ;):D :D :D :D :D :D :D

ok Just me trying to get to grips with Layer's and Irene joined in ok Sorry Ciao POZDRAWSKI

Caesar
06-19-2014, 04:13 AM
Charming Brazilian lady cameo and the bridegroom looks a bit like me! LOL ;) I forgot to say that I suspect that also masons, voodoo and narcos or mafiosi light candles, but I'm less knowledgeable of the meaning ...:p
As for the wax and honey, actually we get it from bees in here (not out of their bodies of course :DLOL) and all pasta types from durum wheat semolina, but since we're omnivore (as other human beings we eat anything, more or less), I don't care excessively about cattle and games or tomatoes and lettuce, just like human beings didn't since millennia (and any other predator or herbivore in front of plants). :rolleyes::o
I'm grateful to them all and to Whom set up the stage though and give thanks even not being a Pilgrim Father, just like our prehistoric ancestors did to nature spirits. I'm pretty sure that living of air is quite impossible and to chose a vegan diet a somewhat snob way to run some risks too, so I just reduced meat and fat by getting old (quite easier and not painful to do with the Mediterranean traditional diet).;)

kenmo
06-19-2014, 05:56 AM
Cool.....:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool ::cool:

eighty+
06-19-2014, 10:42 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac I didn't. Know you you were knogeble about riglious rites ;):D Do you go to Stonehenge Every year with all the other Druids ;):D:D:D
Caesar Spain out. Looks as if your lot are in with a chance?? Yeah E do look a bit like you. Poor sod
:D:D:o:(:D:o:D
Ken:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
06-19-2014, 01:45 PM
Hi Caesar just A thought the way things are going there is a chance a team from EU could be the 1st to win the Cup In

South America :eek: the question is Who ???? Germandy 1st Fav Nederland 2nd Fav and Italy 3ed Fav outside chance

Crotia with:cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
06-19-2014, 02:03 PM
Sorry the Keyboard went AWOL and of coarse England if all the other team's go Sick ;););):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CAIO STATTE BBUONO...Si ..........Si ok enjoy your breakfast

Caesar
06-19-2014, 08:03 PM
Certainly not Spain, dear mate!:p I wouldn't exclude England though, but we should be realistic and consider that Brazil will get some further referee crucial help I'm afraid and that Germany has a considerable political power. All their journalist, whatever the match, are the most in the best seats, just to give You a hint.
Not to get to geopolitical because of a bitter delusion on what Europe ideal became, but Germans actually finally won the III World War and eventually conquered Europe economically (with a changing free market and protectionism mix, as required). They carelessly set their rigidity, fears and idiosyncrasies as the standard model for everybody without setting for fair competition, thus taking by far the greatest advantage, while France, who though to share the lead and felt greater and more successful than it really was, as always, just realized that they were eventually just useful to help Germany pursue their scope. Southern Europe interests, with countries such as Italy and Spain was obviously kept far from Bruxelles (and Strasbourg, a useless duplicate) beaurocratic power. As for UK, they never really entered Europe, they just picked opportunities and rejected responsibilities to lead, and never went beyond their national interests with a more far sighted vision (maybe You pretend You still have an Empire), so they may well go out soon and would have good reasons to, but I hope treaties would be changed appropriately to stop any non-mutual benefit or veto power or else then; specific bilater agreements like with any other neighbor non communitarian state such as Switzerland, Turkey, Russia etc.
Nonetheless I hope one of the European teams You cited, plus England, will win or Chile, because so far they would deserve it.

eighty+
06-19-2014, 11:48 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One well its too complecated for me to reply as the Proles do as their Told by You know Who!!! ok

Well as for the Football ???? so far I've been dissapointed with what I've seen !! so I've still got my finger's Crossed

hoping that this world Cup will come to life ? and show us some great Games I certainly Hope so as might not be around

by the time the next one come's ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CAIO STATTE BBUONO..Si...Si...POZDRAWSKI :cool::cool:

eighty+
06-20-2014, 02:17 AM
ok Hi Thats it for today as got to get some Tidying up done as I'm in a bit of a state ok POZDRAWSKI ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

copespeak
06-20-2014, 07:24 AM
I love it that you'd rather paint than do housework Eighty. When the fella goes away for a few days, I let everything pile up while I paint.

AndreaMG
06-20-2014, 07:57 AM
Like a lot the new entries Dear E+ :cool: Regards

eighty+
06-20-2014, 11:22 AM
Year Robbie. As you know. The world stands still when your painting good to see your ok :cool::cool:

Hi Steve Did you see England get Beat. But not that we'ar surprised as we have got used to it

;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D. KiA ORA STATTE BBUONO ..Si...Si. To you. Both

eighty+
06-20-2014, 11:24 AM
Sorry. ANDY. I'm still half asleep. ;):D:D:D:D:D;);):D:D

D Akey
06-20-2014, 11:50 AM
Ho there, Lord Ploos. Well met. I am off to sacrifice to the gods and nature spirits the footed ball upon yonder Hendge of Stone, in hopes that such a beheader shot shall mayhaps issue forth credits upon thy scoreboard. And I raise a cry "for Great Brighton!" till the next game, forsoothe and forthwithe! May the gods of St George kick it into overdrive! So tarry not, thus shall I away personally to the heelands, where a vintage beverage hath me name upon it. . . oh aye!

eighty+
06-20-2014, 08:43 PM
:D:D

Hi Cap'n Mac. Sorry all your sacrifice'es have been in vain. As the English team had only gone to Brazil

To taste the local beer. And learn how to. Tango and to stand in the noonday sun with hankeys's tied

Over their heads. Ok. ;). ;). :D:D:D:D:D:D:D. POZDRAWSKI , it just rolls off the Tonque :D:D

Caesar
06-20-2014, 08:56 PM
Congratulations for the marvellous newbride and condolence, my dear friend, for what You already know.
I'm afraid Rooney, always an absolutely great champ, would need a blessing in our sanctuaries and a couple of Your defenders a master abroad to fix some basics and smart tactics. It's a pity You lost that sad way since You substantially made a good enough job after all. Anyway if we succeed winning all the three matches, not very likely indeed I'm afraid, there's still a little hope. Balotelli twitted he will do his best to achieve it, hoping that Queen Elisabeth would kiss him on the cheek in case ....:)

eighty+
06-20-2014, 09:23 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yes as we expected the Sun was too hot for our Lowly paid team so they wandered around in a Daze wondering why they were there as nobody

had told them Why ?????? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D a quick sketch too make us Laugh as thats all we will get :)

Caesar
06-20-2014, 10:10 PM
You're always a hoot, dear ATPlus!LOL;):o I'm sure English players enjoyed the place and got more or less their tan or sunburns, depending on the skin tone.
I accidentally brushed up a caricature of the last European Championship which unfortunately would still apply this far ....The title is Big Game and of the Three Lions in the park there's only one left (WWF was alerted) :rolleyes::o

eighty+
06-21-2014, 04:35 AM
Hail O Caesar O mighty One. I like yuh sketch but hav'nt a clue who he is as nower- days

Managers come and go so fast as just as I think I know them thev'e gone ;):D:D. Well I wish your

Lot lots of luck but beating England don't mean much as everybody can ;) :D:D. Yeah. I think I'll

Put a few bob on Germany Or or Nederland even thou the Aussie's Scared the shits out of them):D:D:D:D

Caio. STATTE BBUONO. ....Si.............Si

eighty+
06-21-2014, 07:22 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One. Mien gott. Vas ich das. Italy o Costa Rika 1. Even thou the ref was

On your side. :D. But not to worry. As You've only got to beat Uraugay;):D:D:D;):D:D:D:D:D:D

Caesar
06-21-2014, 10:20 AM
Even score too would fit, but we'd better chop the roots into the ground and start speeding up with running and passes..
Anyway I got some consolation from my last drawing. I'm going to kick a penalty ....:oLOL;)

kenmo
06-21-2014, 12:01 PM
Cool updates....:cool::cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
06-22-2014, 03:57 AM
Hey, they know how to party in Brazil, and I can see how the teams got distracted. Probably thought they were going on Spring Break. Can you blame them after all those months and months of rain. Takes 'getting sloshed' to a whole new level. :p

eighty+
06-22-2014, 04:25 AM
Caesar We know you won't Miss :eek: ;) :D :D :D

Yes Ken He's :cool: :cool: :cool: ;) :D:D:D

Cap'n Mac I think you've hit the nail on the head those Bisko Sour's blow your Head off ;):D:D:D

Ok just a few Bus Sketch'es to make U chuckle ok POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
06-22-2014, 04:30 AM
ok Last 5 bus Sketch'es :cool::cool::cool:;);):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
06-22-2014, 04:33 AM
ok ok ok so know U know ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D STATTE BBUONO ..Si..........Si

eighty+
06-22-2014, 11:16 AM
Hi while watching the football being a slow start tried to sketch from memory the last one of robbie's the
old film Star on my IPad mitt Finger but as my memory she ain't so good these day's Yuo'll have to put up
with my effort Don't cry Argentina :confused: :eek: ;) :D:D:D POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
06-22-2014, 11:20 AM
Go man go!!!!!! Drive that Ploos Boos to the sketch up!!!!!

Looks like the lad with the handkerchief on his pate is a right loony!

eighty+
06-22-2014, 01:29 PM
Yeah Cap'n Mac. That's how all the English football Fans look after watching their team play.
:mad: :mad: :mad:

justjean
06-22-2014, 02:33 PM
Great to see your bus sketches Mr Ploos I always enjoy seeing them

eighty+
06-22-2014, 09:05 PM
Hi Jean Thanks pleased they make you smile as do enjoy getting out on the bus sketching even thou they may look rough

as now I don't get out as much as I should as legs don't respond like they used to plus I feel more edgy when

1st starting like as if I've lost the Habit thats why I should go out more so the people just become like jugs and you

don't notice them staring ok Jean have a nice Sunday ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI

copespeak
06-22-2014, 09:39 PM
I feel like a bit of a jug tonight Eighty! :)

I can picture you on the bus with the Ipad, scribbling away. Do you get free travel?

eighty+
06-22-2014, 09:45 PM
Hi Robbie thanks as just when I 1st saw her I wanted to try to copy as for me she was the best of your bunch

ok I hope you don't mind Regard's 8+

copespeak
06-23-2014, 12:07 AM
A good effort young fella! :)

eighty+
06-23-2014, 12:14 AM
My Thanks To Robbie My Young Friend :eek: ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

eighty+
06-23-2014, 12:32 AM
Hi Robbie. I'm sorry that you feel a bit Jugheaded today. Do you think because it's Sunday

:D :D:D. As for sketching on the. Bus. Still using a sketch pad. As never tried with the IPad plus

It would be a bit awkward holding. Onto. When the bus driver who thinks. He's. A racing driver in the

lead at Le Mons Takes the corner on two wheels. :D:D:D:D:D:D. Kia Ora

eighty+
06-23-2014, 01:15 AM
Ok just added a bit of Viel ? on her other side as thought it looked better with it Ok still the hair to sort out ok POZDRAWSKI Ow I do like saying POZDRAWSKI :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

justjean
06-23-2014, 01:59 AM
She is looking lovely, Mr Ploos :):)

eighty+
06-23-2014, 04:23 AM
Thanks Jean I'm Pleased you think so as I've spent a bit more time on her then I normly do POZDRAWSKI;);):D

eighty+
06-23-2014, 10:40 AM
Naomi Finn 5 ok ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
06-23-2014, 12:37 PM
ok starter no 2 ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
06-24-2014, 03:51 AM
Hi Robbie's Gal FINN POZDRAWSKI

kenmo
06-24-2014, 04:45 AM
Awesome work....:cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
06-24-2014, 09:04 AM
Thanks ken got to rush. The game has just started. Ok. :D:D:D:D. POZDRAWSKI

D Akey
06-24-2014, 09:36 AM
That bride's one beautiful lady. You're getting subtlety into your work. Nice mouth and eyes especially.

And the demure actress of yore, why she's got soulful eyes, that one. She's one silent sireen of the silver screen, know what I mean, old bean? I wonder if in the silent movies the sirens couldn't turn on the audible siren, owing to the auditory limitations what come with silent moving pictures, whether we lads still need to be lashed to the projector to keep from leaping over the balcony onto the seats below?

Go man go! You're getting the lassies in hand, Maestro Ploos!

pai
06-24-2014, 04:56 PM
I just realized I have missed so many of your sketches/paintings since I last come to your amazing, interesting, fun thread. There are so many new additions, and this time I love a lot of them so it's hard to list them all...haha. And seeing how you come up serveral ones daily seems like seeing your daily art experiences combine with your daily activities. It's just so interesting and amazing journey to watch and thanks for sharing with us. It's enlightened me a lot and makes me smiles a lot. Thanks, Mr. Eighty ...Kuai le. SHENTI. Jainkang :):):):):rolleyes::rolleyes::o:)

eighty+
06-25-2014, 12:41 AM
Hello Pai hope your feeling better now ?? weather here a bit better seeing the golden ball more often :D might get out more on the Bus

as it helps the legs to have a short walk to the bus stop otherwise they may drop off, as when sitting painting at the Wacom their hardly needed

well more like Ballast for ballance to stop me falling off the stool ;) :D thanks for dropping in ok Kuai Le SHENTI jainkang Zia jain

eighty+
06-25-2014, 03:53 AM
Hi after watching Red Saucer's speed vidio , I gabbed the oil brush and painted like trad mainiac :D:D:D:D:D:D poor old Spencer Kia Ora

eighty+
06-25-2014, 05:54 AM
Yeah I've Seen this Geezar floating around The Forums :confused: not sure who ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D pozdrawski

Caesar
06-25-2014, 09:08 AM
Fantastic new paintings! It looks like we're taking the same flight back from Brazil, dear mate, so rather than Bus sketches, we will drawm Airbus sketches ...LOL;):o

stevemawmv
06-25-2014, 09:54 AM
Hello Eighty....Seems you found young Shekofte, nicely done...I'am sure he will be pleased.
Busy as well with bus sketches, starlets and brides, nice work friend....
Take care friend,
Steve
'Pozdrawiam'

eighty+
06-25-2014, 10:30 AM
Yes. Look as if our two teams were all just talk Well as they say we will be better next time

:D:D:D:D:(:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
06-25-2014, 10:36 AM
Hi Steve. Yes I may be spelling it wrong. But it do roll off the Tonque nice. Have a try saying

POZDRAWSKI. Great ain't it. ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
06-25-2014, 11:26 PM
Hi Another Pratice one think he's called Wagner ok POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
06-26-2014, 12:30 AM
Caesar Happy Day's are here again did you see that penalty the Greek's got :confused: :confused: ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
06-26-2014, 02:51 AM
Found On a old Newspaper ;) :D:D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA

pat1940
06-26-2014, 11:01 AM
Nice work dear eighty, beautiful ladies you have painted here, take care dear friend

SCP
06-26-2014, 11:06 AM
Dear eighty+ I'm always amazed how much art you create,really like what you did with "Robbie's Gal" and your latest works look great.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::D

eighty+
06-26-2014, 12:41 PM
Thanks. Pat i'm watching the football when I can stay awake ok

Hi. SCP thanks I'm pleased yes I did like robbie's gal when I first saw it

Good to see you both again Kia Ora. SLAINTE

Caesar
06-26-2014, 09:52 PM
Fine paintings again, dear ATPlus! No I didn't see Greece penalty, but referees are particularly bad in this Championship, maybe to preserve some champions for later phases or just because of inability. Europe's representatives have been chopped away in a quite large share, so even Greece may help to keep this Cup from becoming just a Latin American inner issue ... :rolleyes: Anyway Italy deserved to leave with the approach they had in the last two matches, except the useless last 10 minutes of the last one. Today I had much laugh with all the parodies i found on the net about the the Huruguay biting attacker, Suarez. :o;)LOL It's incredible that after many episodes they still let him play without a muzzle. He just can't refrain from tasting someone, each now and then ...:eek:

kenmo
06-27-2014, 01:02 AM
Fantastic work once more....:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Alexandra
06-27-2014, 01:50 AM
Hey Eighty, fabulous paintings dear man!

D Akey
06-27-2014, 04:10 AM
Found On a old Newspaper ;) :D:D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA

Here now, Cookie, I ordered fish AND chips. So where's me chips, then, eh? I guess they left them fall where they may. . . either that or this here lass done gobbled them up while waiting around.

Reckon ye go back far enough to remember how they wrapped the old British standard fish and chips in newspaper. . . The lads at sea need to check their nets a little more careful like. She's been out of the water so long she done lost her tail.

eighty+
06-27-2014, 05:09 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One What not even a replay a bout Suarez are you sure that your player did get his girl friend to bite him last

knowing he could get Suarez sent off ?? just a thought knowing how cheating goes on in football these Days wasn't like that in

Stanley Mathews day's ;) ;) :D :D :D

hi Ken thanks did look at your latest but they led me away Screaming ;) ;) :D :D :D: confused:

Hi Sandy Thank for looking I'm trying to copy Freuds to calm myself down ok ;) :D

Hi Cap'n Mac yeah they used to taste better in newspaper but I think it maybe when you reach my age the Taste buds age as well

Sorry if I confused you as it was a page from the Independent Magazine 27 January 1990 ok and on the back another Freud

POZDRAWSKI To You All ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

D Akey
06-27-2014, 08:07 AM
So then, Mr Ploos, you found some paintings laying around in the kitt-less all together and got inspired. Freud is a strange cat to my tastes, but lots of folks like him and call him a genius. Who knows. He made his mark and that's a fact. No small task that.

I know he distorts some, and while most of the painting looks good (I haven't seen the original to compare), I would say her head may be a wee bit largish and certainly she has Samson's own jawbone. But the figure is good and the form lays as it would naturally. Distortion and exaggeration are tools artists use all the time. Overall it's a really successful painting. From his reputation, Lucien would surely want to bed her. So thumbs up!

eighty+
06-27-2014, 09:29 PM
Hi cap'n. Mac. Yeah. I did notice that should have wiped her face away and start again but being

Lazy. Tried to cheat but only made it worse it's a funny painting anyway think it was in his

Later period. Ok I'll have to google see what I can find POZDRAWSKI. ;). :D. :D:D

eighty+
06-27-2014, 11:19 PM
for Cap'n Mac do it look any better now i've taken Samson's jawbone away :confused: ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI :p

Caesar
06-27-2014, 11:26 PM
Dear ATPlus, Mr. Suarez was eventually convicted to a kennel (he cannot play several matches and for a period and not even enter a Brazil World Championship stadium anymore). As for Mr. Chiellini, we made him an injection against rabia and he should be OK, apart from the collective national team figure. I see You went to a morgue to get some models for nudes .... LOL;):D I'm kidding. I appreciate Lucien Freud very much; he's probably the greatest artist of the last half century when it comes to painting human figure in all its value, weight, personality and drama.
Congrats for the choice and outcomes!:cool::)

eighty+
06-28-2014, 12:58 AM
Hail O Caesar OMighty One. Yes it do look like a marque I don't think he liked spending his money

Jewish blood held him in check. I've just started another one which cost him his title. I'm not sure

Yet wether to post it or not. Coss I might end up in the tower ok. As for the football. .??? Think they

Should rename it. Called the Reff's benefit cup ;):D;):D:D:D:D:D:D. STATTE. BBUONO.....Si......Si

Caesar
06-28-2014, 03:26 AM
Dear mate, you induced me to paint Lucien Freud the painter now and I have an ongoing painting excercise a picture of him, quite aged, while painting.
The base is going to be a traditional painting, but I would add on top of it on a new one, a more materic, dense, thick paint tryng to follow his style.
Here's the WIP so far. I wonder if You paint following the same dressing (or rather undressing) code of him or You go even beyond and You use the satyr attire You had to pose on Edouard Manet's painting ... LOL;):o

eighty+
06-28-2014, 04:24 AM
Looking Good Caesar. Is he playing tennis as well as painting but then as you said. Nothing.

Suprieces. You as far as Lucien was concerned. ;):D but where did you get the picture from ???

Caio STATTE BBUONO. Just watching. Tennis being. Lazy. Ok

eighty+
06-28-2014, 04:55 AM
Ok. Caesar. Found it I just didn't go down the image list as far.? Freud Night painting. Ok

eighty+
06-28-2014, 06:59 AM
Hi Freud Starter no 3 I'm Not amused :( SLAINTE

D Akey
06-28-2014, 02:13 PM
Cor Blimey. . . it's bloody Helen Mirren that! I recognize 'er, don't I. Saw 'er in a motion picture I done. She don't seem ta cotton too keenly ta ol' Lucien in 'is paint rag loincloth. She was far kinder without 'er own kit, kinder on the ol' eyes, she was. . . and is, I'd wager a month's wages I would.

She bought a castle, ya know. . . a smaller one, but quite medieval like. Don't think she'll be invitin' Herr Freud tho. . .but since I ain't 'er social secretary, who knows. She is a grand officianodo of paint an' painters, I 'eard tell.

Nice work. Mr Ploos. If yer still in the castle stormin' game, you may just be gettin' a call from 'er nibs. . . and ye can put the smile back on 'er mug, cunning painter that ye are. . .

eighty+
06-28-2014, 02:34 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac I think you saved me from the tower after which they stick yuh barnett on a pike and parade threw the

streets of London Tarn so you can do a bit of Sketching so yuh can make a few bob on the way t the Catercombs

at the Least I can say is but its Helen Mirren Cap'n Mac told me ok so your head will be next to mine on our Walkerbout

:eek: :eek: :eek::cool: :cool: :cool: ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Ok POZDRAWSKI we might need it ????

copespeak
06-28-2014, 07:22 PM
A beauty bonzer rip-snorter of the queen Eighty! :)

eighty+
06-28-2014, 08:25 PM
Hi Robbie not realy finished as was going to tart up the jewelery but then Helen Mirren said not to bother as there only props

for the film, reckon that painting cost Lucien his Title but then he didn't care two sods anyway ? not like poor old

Lester Piggot ;) :D :D :D:D:D:D:D KIA ORA POZDRAWSKI it do roll off the tonque nice you try Robbie :D:cool:

AndreaMG
06-29-2014, 07:34 AM
Haha even her majesty cannot escape from your talent Dear E+ :o KIA ORA and STATTE BBUONO :cool:

eighty+
06-29-2014, 01:17 PM
Ho Ho HO Andy sorry to confuse you as its Helene Mirren :cool::cool::cool: Caio STATTE BBUONO...Si Si

D Akey
06-29-2014, 05:14 PM
Speaking of Elizabeth I, (no don't read back cause we were not. . .)
but we were speaking of Helen Mirren playing the Queen. And I just watched the 2 part miniseries (roughly 3 hours) with her as Elizabeth I. I can very easily see how she was cast in the part of Elizabeth II in The Queen. She rather remarkably combines majesty with human heart and of course back in the 1500s it was very much a different monarchy. Very complex performance. I was transfixed.

So Mr Ploos. . . no heads on pikes for the likes of artisans like us. . .more like hung, drawn and quartered. It's the artist's way. An' Lucien Freud may be a case in point from the look of yer paintin'. I take that ta mean that sentence would be to pose nude for life drawing and then given lodgin' over the stables. I guess the sentence fits the crime.

eighty+
06-29-2014, 10:55 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac. Yeah I told them its Helen Mirren as they put me on the Rack the said yeah and this is

not the rack just a little gadget we knocked up. To help you get taller :eek::eek::eek::eek:

eighty+
07-01-2014, 04:49 AM
Hi yes I did go out? well I hobbled to the Bus stop I may have been overtaken by two snails who were going to the beach

for a swim :(:(:( sorry I'm digressing :D yes I know your all waiting to see my Bus Sketch'es ok I wont keep you waiting

any Longer Caesar did you see Holland win so it looks as if the world Cup we'll be won by a EU team at last:D:D:D

sorry just had to gee Caesar Up :D:D Ok !st of 5 :cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
07-01-2014, 04:53 AM
ok the last 4 :eek::eek: POZDRAWSKI :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

copespeak
07-01-2014, 09:44 AM
There are some real beauties in there Eighty! I especially like the second and third last one. :)

eighty+
07-02-2014, 12:40 AM
Hi Robbie like yuh choice I like those and the last 1 but don't ask me why

OK Mum and Daughter took me too long was my own fault as just started as a doodle :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

POZDRAWSKI I do like saying POZDRAWSKI:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::coo l:

D Akey
07-02-2014, 03:43 AM
So glad you've fired up the Ploos Boos and blew out the cyllinders, Mr Ploos! Good round of sketch ups for your reward and our just desserts. Good on ye, laddie. I particularly like the 3 you all mentioned. But they're all right there in the pocket.

So ye donned yer Cassatt Hat, have ye now. Marie Cassatt that is. Suits ye so far as the paintings go. Yer getting good at the mother and child pics. But I wonder what they'd say if ye walked onto the bus wearin' such a bonnet on yer barnett. You would likely have different expressions on yer models faces, and it could work like a photographer waving a wee squeak toy so as to curry the attention of children for the photos. You could start a new movement of British Expressionism.

Anyway, yer doin' grand lad getting the essence for your mum-daughter shot. Yer paintin's in the family way, ye might say. They'll love it. :):):):):):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

POSE-DRAW-SEE!!!! <------- An artist's salutation. Good Drawings to Ye, Lad!

eighty+
07-02-2014, 05:38 AM
Hi. Cap'n Mac. Watching tennis Nadal lost the 1set. Looks like he's got a hard job on his hand.

I'vebeen having Russian lessons. With Robbies Bonsoi's. That was until I went to sleep. Yeah I always

liked Mary's work As for wearing a bonnet. No need as the white beard and long hair. Gets

Them Staring. Ok. Posedrawsee. ;) :D :D :D :D. :D :D :D

AndreaMG
07-02-2014, 08:05 AM
Exceptionally good Mum and Daughter Dear E+. Regards ;)

eighty+
07-02-2014, 12:41 PM
Thanks Andy Sorry I haven't been around much lately but the football takes up most of my time I watched the Bilgium V U S of. A tonight about the best game so far for excitement still hoping that
The W/Cup is won by a EU team as south America think its their property :D:D
Ok STATTE BBUONO. Si...Si. And coss I like it. POZDRAWSKI :D

Caesar
07-02-2014, 09:58 PM
Well, You sharpened Your charcoal and pencil with many sketchy portraits and ended up, as You usually do, with a burst of colors out of Your brush. A fantastic crescendo (I hope this musical term is familiar or clear enough to You) You played again masterfully, dear friend!

eighty+
07-02-2014, 11:23 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yes I do remember from when my Dad was trying to teach me the Piano before he gave up in despair:D:D

what do you think of the football lately ??? :cool::cool::cool::D:D:D I like your little boy painting I did look as was hoping you had

done the Freud Painting ok was painting one of Robbie's Bonzois? the last one had done about 2 thirds when the football started ok

then I dozed off when I come to I switched of the computer and went to bed ok this morning on switching the computer on I find I've lost

the Bonzois Drawing so finished Freud's Queen ok STATTE BBUONO Si...Si And as Cap'n Mac would have it POSE-DRAW-SEE:D :D :D

eighty+
07-03-2014, 12:51 AM
Hi I've Bit the bullet Robbie as having lost the Russian speaking Bonzoi just as we were about to Finn I've Done a 30min Smash I thought

as your being wired up ?? sound this one would shock you but you being in shock already you would'nt notice another one ok Robbie

keep Smiling POZDRAWSKI ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Caesar
07-03-2014, 12:56 AM
Two well painted noble specimens! Queen Bettie and Princess Banzai (a Japanese one?)LOL:o;), that is from Freud and Robyn ...:D

kenmo
07-03-2014, 01:55 AM
Beautiful...

eighty+
07-03-2014, 05:23 AM
Thanks Caesar I only wish I had your painting knowledge. :(:(:cool:

Hi ken thanks for your support:):):). To U both. POZDRAWSKI ;):D

eighty+
07-03-2014, 08:31 AM
hi one to make you laugh ok ;) :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI

AndreaMG
07-03-2014, 08:42 AM
Nice doggie Dear E+, Slaint

copespeak
07-03-2014, 09:48 AM
Well done Eighty! More pleasing than shocking! :) :) :)

Belvrog
07-03-2014, 10:21 AM
Greetings eigthy...gosh, your thread is perhaps the longest I've ever seen.. is there an entry in the guiness book for things like that? :confused: Great to see you being that active man. From your recent ones I especially like that mother and daughter painting. :cool:

eighty+
07-03-2014, 12:16 PM
Hi Robbie pleased your up and fighting did you see your boy beat Nadal. But he got beat today
By the Canadien these two will be fighting for the next 10 years as both look like champs
Pleased you wer'nt to badly shocked :D:D. KIAORA
Hi Andy I Always thought Turin was quiet to Rome :D. But see your close to Geneve. Well just over a few Hills :D:D sorry about the bonzoi he tried to teach me Russian I told him I can just about understand
English ;):D:D. SLAINTE
hi Belvrog I ain't seen you for some time. If my memory serves me right ain't you the monster Man with all the beautiful teeth Ok correct me if I'm wrong or put it down to my age I'll soon be Wandering :eek:;):D.

To you all. POZDRAWSKI

stevemawmv
07-03-2014, 02:25 PM
Dear Eighty....I caught up, all good stuff...The Queen...Mum and daughter, some sketching, you watching
TV...Hey, you got to open your eyes though and 'Wot another Borzoi !
Keep'em coming....
and zadbać friend,
Steve

eighty+
07-03-2014, 03:14 PM
Hi Steve Thanks yeah I should have said Me watching T.V.......... ASLEEP ok zadbac ??? no I like

POZDRAWSKI ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

copespeak
07-03-2014, 04:33 PM
Hi Eighty, yes, our boy did get beaten, but what a leap forward he has made. So young and lots of great playing ahead of him.

Caesar
07-03-2014, 08:44 PM
I see You fell aslept yesterday night and started making colorful, dazzling dreams in front of the flashing screen of Your PC.;):o Funny and amusing ...

eighty+
07-03-2014, 09:48 PM
Q

Yes Robbie It was good to see a Aussie back after such a long wait. From their Golden year's when
:
They ruled the rooster at the moment. Looks like the Canadien will take some stopping I don't think

Murry. Is going anywhere he looks like a also ran:eek: keep well. And enjoy the shocks:eek::eek::eek:

Caesar yeah that was after seeing your one so tried layers in the end was a mix up with the transfer the

box wands. And the sticker's thrown in like pepper and sat And still like as if I'm in the middle of

A haystack fighting to get out with my hands tied behind my back:(:(. POZDRAWSKI to you both

eighty+
07-03-2014, 11:45 PM
well yuh ave got to keep trying Yeah :eek: ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI :p

eighty+
07-04-2014, 10:28 PM
Hi great excitement in the 8+ camp this morning tried on the IPad layer's and saw a glimmer of hope :eek:

and heres the picture to prove it ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D POZDRAWSKI

eighty+
07-05-2014, 01:56 AM
With kind thanks to Belvrog for saying YEA Ok Belvrog GAL :eek: ;:) :D :D:D POZDRAWSKI :D

pat1940
07-05-2014, 08:16 AM
Layers for eighty, good for you dear eighty, never give up, very good job