PDA

View Full Version : Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

copespeak
05-05-2014, 09:13 AM
Such a beautiful bright butterfly Eighty, and the others? You just can't slow down, can you? You're so prolific. :cool: :cool: :cool:

eighty+
05-05-2014, 12:14 PM
Robbie Hello thought You would Understand At my age Time Might be short ;):D and as artrage is keepig me going and with all the chat its improveing my spelling plus it helps

Caesar to understand English Slang :cool:plus it may be hard for you who possible sketched all you life ? but for a old codger like me who only found out the joy of drawing

late in life More or less so you understand why I keep trying as its my main thing in my life ok sorry if I have bored you :eek::eek: ;) :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA

eighty+
05-05-2014, 12:20 PM
Hi Robbie you made me forget what I was going to do post your Gal AS Andy trying to get her Eye's to look the same way ok

eighty+
05-05-2014, 10:57 PM
Hi Caravagio Finn I think ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE KIA ORA STATTE BBUONO..Si......Si SHENTI jainkang

Caesar
05-05-2014, 11:01 PM
You really made a leapfrog evolution, dear ATPlus, notwithstanding Your legs problems! You may paint anyone's masterpiece and anything with clear likeness as well as in Your own personal and exquisite way!:eek::cool::D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
05-05-2014, 11:18 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks Sorry about Juve it all went wrong on the night for them :(:(:(by the way how do you switch off the magic box ??? OW yeah did you

Enjoy your brake in Tokyo ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D STATTE BBUONO..Si.......Si

Caesar
05-05-2014, 11:25 PM
Thank You for Your solidarity, dear ATPlus.
Juve could do certainly better in both Champions and Europa League but they had quite an amount of bad luck too in matches where they prevailed without winning and did well with Real Madrid too ... anyway we won for the third consecutive time the Italian Championship three matches before the end, so we may try again next year ...

eighty+
05-05-2014, 11:43 PM
Yeah But its not like the big one's is it I Did say to Andy Poor Caesar He'll Be hanging his head in shame Juve Juve JUVE are well it happen's to the best look at the German

team rated the best in europe and they got kettled as well and Morino is having a tough time at Chelsea a funny old Year ok Keep yuh Pecker up think of next Season

:eek: :eek: :eek: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :D :D:D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D STATTE BBUONO Si.....................................Si

eighty+
05-06-2014, 01:32 PM
Say no more ........Say No More :confused: :confused: :confused: ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE KIA ORA

eighty+
05-06-2014, 09:15 PM
Hi more Practice ok :( :( :( ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
05-07-2014, 02:30 AM
ok finding funny tools I should looked before ok I still can't find how to turn the box in tools help please :(:(:(:cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D

eighty+
05-07-2014, 02:51 AM
Yup still Playing mitt the tools :confused::confused::confused::(:(:(:(:(:(:D:D:D:D :D:D:D KIA ORA

AndreaMG
05-07-2014, 06:43 AM
Hello Dear E+, do you know that "Boy Bitten by a Lizard" painting by Caravaggio is displayed near my home right across the street at the GAM (Galleria d'Arte Moderna)? Here a photo I took today while riding back home. If you want I might borrow it at nightfall and ship it to you in Brighton :p KIA ORA and STATTE BBUONO

P.S. Just a few meters head there are the Juventus Football Club Headquarters :)

https://www.google.it/maps/@45.064105,7.669611,3a,75y,242.42h,92.91t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sbsgTceGbeLpDLkMbSbAS-A!2e0

eighty+
05-07-2014, 10:19 AM
Hi Andy Didn't want to see you climeing up the wall for Caravaggio ok so done a Quickie ;) ;) ;) :D:D :D :D :D :D :D Ciao STATTE BBUONO....Si..............Si

D Akey
05-07-2014, 12:58 PM
Woah, Mr Ploos -- you've been prospecting -- cutting open stone agates and crystals and sooch like. I've always loved the colorful swirly bits when you open the right stone and polish 'er up. You've been polishing your paintings for sure I see.

I think Carrivaggio's lad must have had a hunter cat like mine who keeps racing into the house through the door with live lizards in her choppers. Every now and again I come across a lizard in the kitchen or bedroom -- sometimes living, sometimes not so vital.

The lizard in that painting was probably thinking, "It's PAYBACK TIME! OH AYE, that it is! I'll show you who's biting what. . .for. . ."

Best keep yer pistol at the ready, matey. Only thing that'll stop reptiles in their tracks. Then, when 'es wide eyed and quiverin' in 'is little pebbly skin, you can sketch em up good and proper.

pai
05-07-2014, 05:10 PM
How are you Mr. Eight? You have back to bus ride and sketches again. It always so happy to see your drawings and paintings. I really like your last Caravaggio from that theatre and Marilyn portrait one. Go ! go ! go ! Kuai le. SHENTI. Jainkang :D:D:):D:cool:

eighty+
05-08-2014, 01:07 AM
Hello Pai Thanks are you resting at the moment as you've been quiet Lately What did U think of Torino looks great I thought Bet they woundn't let me on their Bus'es

;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Kuai Le SHENTI jainkang Zia jain :confused:

Hi Cap'n Mac never did that as it nearly all chalk here which was good for marking out the goal post on the road ;) :D AS for lizards plenty off them if my memory is ok

we held them by their tail which they would shuck off to get away was always told that they grew another one ;):D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA

eighty+
05-08-2014, 01:49 AM
ok ok I did ask Him he said ok it always bothered me ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D STATTE BBUONO.....Si.............Si

Caesar
05-08-2014, 02:08 AM
Wonderful revisit of one of the greatest and most endowed painter ever, Michelangelo Merisi called il Caravaggio , which actually was the little northern Italian town he came from. A destiny for him to have the same name than the other genius (Michelangelo Buonarroti of the Sistine Chapel and the Pietą) and to be similarly an uneasy character! The boy was lucky not to be peeing too close to that vase ... LOL;):o

kenmo
05-08-2014, 02:10 AM
Very nice additions and updates to your worthy thread....

eighty+
05-08-2014, 02:48 AM
Hael O Caesar O Mighty One Yeah It would make the Rose Wilt you never said about his arm or did U not notice ??? :D :D :D

Hi Ken Thanks good to see you give my regards to your Dad ok :D:D:D to You both KIA ORA STATTE BBUONO..Si........Si

Caesar
05-08-2014, 04:08 AM
Right! You eventually changed the composition there quite credibly! Maybe You found another modified copy by Caravaggio at home and this means You're going to become soon a millionaire through Christie's ... ;)

eighty+
05-08-2014, 05:04 AM
Hael O Ceasar O Mighty One HO Ho Ho But whats Money to me all the time I can Sketch and keep you all Laughing if I was a Millionaire I would Live in Rome or Torino

And get Pissed every day On Campari with a touch of white sweet Cinzano and a supson of Absinth ok ;) ;) ;) :D:D :D :D :D :D :D STATTE BBUONO...Si............Si

Hi just met a Friend long time no see :) ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

mannafig
05-08-2014, 07:39 AM
Wonderful paintings dear Eighty. Always a joy to pop in and see what your up to.

eighty+
05-08-2014, 08:03 AM
Thank's Manfig is it raining up There We've got all Cloud but not Raining but quiet a gusty strong Wind :( :( CIAO KIA ORA

AndreaMG
05-08-2014, 08:15 AM
Wow Dear E+, getting better and better :cool: ciao and good night

copespeak
05-08-2014, 09:27 AM
He is just brilliant Caesar! You are doing such amazing work! :cool:

eighty+
05-08-2014, 10:16 AM
Hi Robbie What did you think of you Long nosed Gal, I mudt admit She watched My every Move, I think she was wondering wether to Bite me !! but in the end we were good Friends KIA ORA

Hi Andy did I save you climeing to get the Caravaggio did you notice I chopped his arm off Ok CIAO STATTE BBUONO........Si..............Si

D Akey
05-08-2014, 10:17 AM
WOWeeee!

Well, they say that every portrait picture we do is a self-portrait in some way or other - width of the eyes, nose, etc etc. I think part of that meaning is that we are so accustomed to looking at ourselves in the mirror, it becomes something of a standard base out of which we work. Thus, I recommend that were you to elevate your stats up into the stratosphere, that you find and depict naught but folks what resemble you to begin with. This is a really fine portrait, Mr Ploos. Next up, Charles Darwin. I can see the white beards lining up now. Get out your weed whacker and have at!

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1067&bih=479&q=bertrand+russel&oq=bertrand+russel&gs_l=img.3..0l10.4056.6620.0.6903.15.10.0.5.5.0.11 8.917.7j3.10.0....0...1ac.1.43.img..1.14.827.aALou qX245c#hl=en&q=long+white+beard&tbm=isch&imgdii=_

copespeak
05-08-2014, 11:25 AM
Hi Eighty, I missed the long nosed gal! Your pages just roll on so quickly and sometimes one gets past me. You did a great job and your watercolour methods are really effective. Good job! :) :) :)

I really like your last lady too!

byroncallas
05-08-2014, 12:06 PM
Everything thrown into this wonderful thread continues to be a marvel.

eighty+
05-08-2014, 12:18 PM
Hi Robbie thanks did think it was a bit sratchy but you win some and you lose most ;) ;) :D :D :D :D KIA ORA

Hi Cap'n Mac Blimey wot A lot Of Beards puts mine to shame :o ;) ;):D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
05-08-2014, 12:26 PM
Hi Byron sorry was writting so missed you Thank you pleased they make you keep laughing as people don't enough ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA

eighty+
05-08-2014, 03:45 PM
Hi Byron here's my latest Abstrait hope you like it ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE KIA ORA

Caesar
05-08-2014, 10:27 PM
Your old feather-pal seems quite pensive, but looks absolutely great! While in the last one I would be worried if I were the guy asking for what threatens to become a quite radical haircut ...:eek:;):oLOL All of them are fine!

eighty+
05-09-2014, 12:51 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One raining cats and dogs here while your lolling around under the blue sky with the Sun keeping you warm is it anything to do with Pope ???

;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D STATTE BBUONO.........Si................................. .....Si

eighty+
05-09-2014, 02:19 AM
Hi a STARTER 1 Gi Gi they grow older every Day.....................;) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE STATTE BBUONO//Si...Si KIA ORA Kaui Le SHENTI jainkang

eighty+
05-09-2014, 04:08 AM
And The Tree said to the Haystack What do you think of it here Haystack well its better then my last place and I like it here by the old Mill stream :D DandyLion I

Whish you two would shut up as I'm trying to snatch 5 Minutes Kip ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
05-09-2014, 10:18 AM
Hi A famous Russian Ballarina I think ??? :confused: ;);) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE STATTE BBUONO...Si.......Si KIA ORA SHENTI Jainkang

D Akey
05-09-2014, 10:47 AM
Funny ditty among the tree, haystack and dandelion.

So is that a portrait of someone you know -- who grows so fast? Nice start.

As to the ballerina, she looks intense, as if the Phantom of the Ballet is doing 2 shows a night, 3 on weekends. I would guess The Black Swan as an unidentifiable ballerina or Natalie Portman in the movie? Whatever, it looks like they're doing dramatic lighting.

And the lad with the blade and a tuft of hair -- his actions rater belie his angelic looks.

http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/images/smilies/wink.png
Fun stoof, Mr Ploos. Oh aye.

Soonay 'ere aboots. Naery a drop o' rain. Let's swap for a day.

pai
05-09-2014, 11:05 AM
Hello Mr. Eighty, haha, it's such a shame, my health is very worst than you..haha :p I wasn't able to sit much at computer as it caused pain. Now, I am back a little, so I paint again while I can...yay ! :D ...I like your Soloman and Rattsang very much. Also the last one "Russian Ballarina" in black and white looks so CooL ! :cool: I want to see more..haha.. Kuai le. SHENTI. Jainkang :):D:):D

eighty+
05-09-2014, 02:11 PM
Hi Pai Sorry you not to well I did look at your Absraits but all great but too clever for this old boy from the Backwoods ok Kuai Le SHENTI jainkang Zia jain ;) :D :D :D :D

HI another B/W ok a Geetar Player ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D

vandra
05-09-2014, 10:06 PM
Wow eighty+. That painting for us aussies is just beautiful. For a start I just love butterflies, and those colors are so very vibrant. I live in the tropics and the colors (I have to spell colours as colors as the spell check gets upset otherwise) up here are always very vibrant. It's very beautiful. Thank you!

eighty+
05-10-2014, 01:40 AM
Hello Vandra is it sunny Down under as in Geordie land we getting rain strong gusty winds and it feels cooler temp wise ok so you like the butterfly well I coppied from Sad Clown

as she is good with colors:confused:;) ok just done a tart up on the Geetar player as I uesd the magic box then (as I don't no how to turn it off ) couldn't finish so posted as is

so tarted it up this morning ok by the way watch out for Sharks as Aussie is their Feeding Station ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA

eighty+
05-10-2014, 05:34 AM
ok just given GiGi some colour ok ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE KIA ORA STATTE BBUONO....Si.....Si Kuai Le SHENTI jainkang

AndreaMG
05-10-2014, 08:03 AM
Crazy new staff Dear E+! KIA ORA :D

eighty+
05-10-2014, 12:01 PM
Hi Andy. Thanks I do like the picture's of Torino and the map you gave us in the link.

Looks a smashing place ok Ciao. STATTE BBUONO. Si. ...Si

eighty+
05-10-2014, 02:02 PM
Hi Andy A quick one for You Miss Bucket ok ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D CIAO STATTE BBUONO.............Si............................. ....Si

D Akey
05-10-2014, 03:17 PM
From the look of him, is that Jimi Hendrix?

I once heard a writer who saw Jimi in concert that he looked like a pirate who had just plundered a town and was coming back aboard with all stuff he could wear - outrageous with pink feather boas and tight pants and embroidered vest, puffy sleeved shirts and all sorts. Quite a ground breaker. From the way you did his shirt I'm thinking him -- although a lot of Motown acts dressed with extreme flair as well. Well, let me know if I should dip into my record collection and tell me who to listen to as I look at the pic.

The lassie is looking good as well. I like the shot you chose. Strong graphic shape.

eighty+
05-10-2014, 10:36 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac yeah Spot On Jimmy caught him on TV with my camara only reliazed that the light bulb by his Barnett is the flash from my my camera so I'll cut it out to see

how it looks ok sorry I could't remember his Name when Posting Yeah The Gal Remined of the Film GiGi ok next one Adam meets Eve thought it would make Laugh

ok Ciao KIA ORA STATTE BBUONO Si.......Si

eighty+
05-10-2014, 11:12 PM
OK Cap'n Mac Jimi Hendrix With out the Flash yeah I think its better ??

copespeak
05-11-2014, 12:56 AM
A really interesting interpretation Eighty. Your thread is never boring. :) :) :)

eighty+
05-11-2014, 01:57 AM
Hi Robbie Thanks I think I'll be Boring when I'm downstairs with the Shovel ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool: KIA ORA

And Modigleaine only come in for a Chat The Ballarina :eek::eek::eek:

MKROOT
05-11-2014, 04:46 AM
Good sketch'es, I like them :)
Pozdrawiam ;)

eighty+
05-11-2014, 05:12 AM
My Thanks MacRoot pleased you like them ;);) :D:D :D:D:D:D:D SLAINTE KIA ORA STATTE BBUONO Si...Si SHENTI jainkang

Next one Can't remember were i got it from I've been looking at it a long time OK SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

silvy
05-11-2014, 05:43 AM
Lovely new adds dear 8+:cool::cool:
Is a pleasure look at your thread

D Akey
05-11-2014, 05:46 AM
. . .Pozdrawiam ;)

Hey, I learned a new greeting in Polish!

Pozdrawiam! = Cheers!

is that right? I had to look it up. Thank goodness we have the internet to help translate. A very good word.

Maybe Mr Ploos will add it to his string of international greetings. :):):):):):):)

MKROOT
05-11-2014, 05:50 AM
Yes some like that :)
Pozdrawiam = Best regards. :)

eighty+
05-11-2014, 08:54 AM
Hi Andy I don't care what you say I'm not doing the Floor unless its possible to do in Layer's Ok A STARTER

Hi Silvy How are you health wise ??? as I thought you said you going through a bad patch so take it easy ok ;) :D :D :D :D:D :D :DSTATTE BBUONO...Si....Si and keep Smileing ok

HI Cap'n Mac Pozdrawiam I don't mind if I do as your Paying make mine a large Brandy as I 'm off the skotch it knocks me out so quick by the way how your Galic as

Scotland wants to be independent they wont want to a speak english ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hi MacRoot Whats Good health In Polish ok Thanks SLAINTE ..Irish KIA ORA N/Z Native STATTE BBUONO ITalian SHENTI jainkang CHinese ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D

D Akey
05-11-2014, 11:01 AM
Gaelic? I love it on me haggis. Makes me breath a wee bit like a dragon's though.

Does anyone in Scotland speak Gaelic other than some musty old professors? It's not like they're Welsh or nothing. I suppose not having to pay taxes to keep the rest of the island in beer money is enough to make the thrifty want to revive an arcane tongue just so as they can extend their arsenal of curse words.

I must say, learning how to cuss somebody out seems to be lesson one in any foreign language. It covers so much ground.

Now then, with Mr Hendrix, yeah, it was fine with or without your flash reflection cause it could look like stage lighting. A choice job. It was a little big though, and without it simplifies things which puts the attention squarely on the musician.

So do ya watch tele with your camera at the ready? Interesting idea. Handy and inventive.

D Akey
05-11-2014, 11:06 AM
Oh, and I love the pic of the little girl's head shusshing us. Very brilliant eyes. Charming. And the lassie in her late teens or 20s is very pretty. Go man go!

pai
05-11-2014, 11:20 AM
Aww, my favorite of that "Shhhhhh" little girl too. Very great sketch ! Mr, Eighty :D Kuai le. SHENTI. Jainkang :rolleyes::):D

eighty+
05-11-2014, 12:03 PM
Hello Pai Thanks I liked how it turned out as its been in my downloads for a long time and I've looked at it Many Times I think what she saying as by the orignal artist is

is shush its Snowing ok I been Looking at your Absracts I should have said hello i do like what I see But I'm at a complte loss to understand Absraits prehaps

I'm Just to thick may be one day I'll Try and then you shriek with laughter ok good your felling better I also feel improved lately must be the Spring ;) ;) :D :D :D

Hi Cap'n Mac well it look as if we all like her ok the other one is a B/W copy Of Andy's will try to colour later if I can do the floor with the help of Layer's oik

To you both KIA ORA Kuai Le SHENTI jainkang

MKROOT
05-11-2014, 12:36 PM
If you want to wish somebody good health say in polish(or write): Życzę zdrowia, or be healthy = Bądź zdrów. If you want to wish somebody fast convalescing say(write): Życzę szybkiego powrotu do zdrowia. Be healthy = Bądź zdrów.
Wishes of health consist in polish occasionally only. We have many expressions and greetings, I can try translate some if you want, but I must know not only as it sounds in english, and also there has to be employed in that situation. And I apologize for my english, I must use from dictionary often.

Pozdrawiam i życzę zdrowia. :)

For Pai - Życzę szybkiego powrotu do zdrowia ;)

eighty+
05-11-2014, 01:48 PM
HI Macroot Thanks no that will B perfect anyway Brain couldn't cope with anymore but thanks for the offer regards eighty + Zycze zdrowia

Hi Pia is this an abstrait ? ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D Kuai Le SHENTI jainkang

MKROOT
05-11-2014, 01:57 PM
Nice bug.

And I wished fast convalescing Pai, because somewhere in post I read she has problems with health.
Pozdrawiam :)

eighty+
05-11-2014, 03:07 PM
Hi MacRoot That's Damm Nice of you She would be Pleased, But why don't you put it in her Thread as that way she will read later Today OK ZYCZE ZDROWIA

eighty+
05-12-2014, 03:55 AM
hi a quick sketch a STARTER ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

AndreaMG
05-12-2014, 09:32 AM
Hello Dear E+, nice Av, leave her as she is walking on an empty floor, it's beautifully surrealistic :cool: I like the shhhh and the bug too. What painting is the pastel one with the lady? So good. Good night KIA ORA and STATTE BBUONO ;)

eighty+
05-12-2014, 10:52 AM
Hi Andy. Now you tell me ! And here I am half way through. Tiling the Floor Thanks A bundle

Hope you sleep well ZYCZE ZDROWIA. ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
05-12-2014, 03:34 PM
Hey Which Way did they go !! ????? ;);) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA

coops
05-12-2014, 11:03 PM
Hi there dear Eighty, hope you are keeping well. Saw Brighton on the TV this morning looks like a fine day there. So many paintings since I was last in but I really love the little girl saying Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. :)

eighty+
05-13-2014, 12:19 AM
Hello Madam Katie Of the Moara Where's you've Been ;);):D a week-end in brighton :D yeah still a strong gusty wind just looked out and its all cloudy

Tipical English Summer i'd like to move to Aussie or N.Z but I'm to old the flight and the excitement would see me off :D:D Ok How's yuh Polish

ZYCZE ZDROWIA

eighty+
05-13-2014, 05:59 AM
Starter's No I ok Had to leave it as haveing trouble with Layer's ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA

AndreaMG
05-13-2014, 07:56 AM
Hello Dear E+, I like the colored version as well! I see you managed to paint the floor :cool: But I must admit what caught my eyes is the painting hanging on the wall ;):D:):o you're a genius. The latter painting is crazy good too. KIA ORA and STATTE BBUONO

Here's the original pic:

copespeak
05-13-2014, 08:58 AM
That beautiful girl's head in pink is just amazing Eighty! You have such flashes of brilliance. :cool:

eighty+
05-13-2014, 02:49 PM
Thanks Robbie yeah when I'm Asleep ;);) :D:D

Andy Thanks For The Original see she's got the boy friend with her :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

TO you Both Ciao STATTE BBUONO ...Si......Si KIA ORA

stevemawmv
05-13-2014, 03:42 PM
Hello Eighty.....Just got out of the hospital, nothing went right but so glad to be home!!! Thanks for checking in on me on my thread. Have to start checking what I've missed while I've been gone! But did go back a few pages already, I really like 'Jimi', 'Shhhhhhhing girl' and 'reddish Ingrid Bergman'....well that's who she looks like to me....but they sill have me medicated! All great work as usual, going to check them all out.
Take care friend,
Steve

eighty+
05-13-2014, 09:12 PM
Hello Steve. Good they have let out. :)I expect the Famee are all fussing over you ok make the most of it

I'm surprised you can remember IngridI had to look yes she does , have you started painting or is it to

Early for you ok will be watching your thread for some more masterpieces ok nice to see you nice ;):D:D

My regards to you and all your family Mr Ploos

silvy
05-14-2014, 04:25 AM
Wow :cool:Starter's No I is very special. Great work 8+:):)

justjean
05-14-2014, 05:41 AM
Great doings, Mr Ploos , favorite is starter no. 1 :)

Caesar
05-14-2014, 08:14 PM
Lately you show, here and there, another peak of impressive technical improvement certainly coming out from Your resteless excercise and natural talent. Congrats again!

eighty+
05-14-2014, 08:24 PM
Hi Silvy ........Jean Thanks not sure wether to carry on with it or leave as is Confused ;) :D :D :D :D KIA ORA STATTE BBUONO SI....Si

ok had a Bus ride yesturday so done a few bus Sketch'es but found it was hard going ok 1st of 5

eighty+
05-14-2014, 11:26 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks but I think I'm just getting on Speaking terms with the Tool's ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :cool: Ciao STATTE BBUONO...Si......Si

eighty+
05-15-2014, 01:17 AM
Hi TV Gal FiNN had to take a chunk off her Chin :eek: :eek: :eek: KIA ORA

eighty+
05-15-2014, 02:41 AM
hi STARTER'S No 1 ?? FINN ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA

eighty+
05-15-2014, 05:08 AM
A Quickie ok LES ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE KIA ORA

stevemawmv
05-15-2014, 05:29 AM
Enjoying them all Eighty....Always love the bus sketches...... and..... 'Red Ingrid', something about that one. Really like it!
Take care friend,
Steve

eighty+
05-15-2014, 09:41 AM
Hi Steve Yeah I Like her see What you think of this one Tony THe Plaster'er Thanks For Looking How are you or should I say How are you

Feeling ok but take a rest from painting for a couple weeks help you to relax cher's Steve KIA ORA ;);) :D :D:D :D :D :D:D

stevemawmv
05-15-2014, 10:06 AM
Don't recognised the 'fella', but you did a great job detailing his features.....specially on the neck, that area is tough for me sometimes......You nailed it on yours.
I am going to take it easy for a few days and problerly post some finished stuff from earlier. Can't sit up for more then ten minutes right now, damn stitches are
right in the stomach area, hard to bend.
Take care friend,
Steve

eighty+
05-15-2014, 10:32 AM
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Steve and I Complain With My Gout :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Caesar
05-15-2014, 08:28 PM
Your gout don't seem to hamper you at all. This means you don't paint with your feet :o;)LOL (which here would mean to do a bad work, carelessly and with a miserable skill and ability). It's fun that You're affected by this illness once typical of noble and rich people, so you must have really earned millions selling your paintings and that famous Caravaggio variant. You sketch at light speed and You paint better and better excellent portraits.

eighty+
05-16-2014, 12:09 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yeah I should have been Rich and Noble If my Dad hade been a Bank Robber but the Gout is the nearest I got just

imagine villa's all round the World being at all the big sporting events where-ever in the world taxi's no Bus'es :D:D plus all the money in the Bank

in Switzerland but the nearest I get is Gout Ciao ;);) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D STATTE BBUONO .....Si..........................Si

eighty+
05-16-2014, 02:36 AM
Hi A STARTER Natalie ok ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE KIA ORA STATTE BBUONO ..Si....SI SHENTI jaing and 1 Polish :D

coops
05-16-2014, 02:50 AM
Great paintings dear Eighty, really like the heron.Hope you are fit and well dear friend:)

eighty+
05-16-2014, 03:05 AM
Hi Madam Katie of the Moara from the north east Gate yes thanks, wish the weather would make up its mind , every day starts great blue sky and

the Golden Ball, but by lunch time gone!! then rain late afternoon is it the same up in ULL ;);) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D SLAINTE KIA ORA

Caesar
05-16-2014, 03:34 AM
;)LOL:o That's good news, dear ATPLus then, I mean, that You're not rich. At least (one century from now, sure!) You would be heading directly to Heaven and You won't even need squeezing Your head, chest and the rest to get through a needleeye! :o:DLOL

stevemawmv
05-16-2014, 05:10 AM
Like your 'Out and About in Nature' painting......Love the birds with long legs..HeHe!
Take care friend,
Steve

AndreaMG
05-16-2014, 07:07 AM
Wow congrat Dear E+, love the unreal colors on the bird, an "araba fenice" I guess. Ciao and STATTE BBUONO :cool:

eighty+
05-16-2014, 08:25 AM
Hi Steve Yeah He Looks Like a off balanced Humpty dumpty ;):D but did get into a bit of a state I think I should have done the background first

Layers then kicked in (I should stick them at the top so I can't put on by accident) so couldn't paint it was a right Balls up ok at least a lot of

Colour:D:D:D thanks

Hi Andy yeah only seen flying over Brighton Thanks to you Both KIA ORA STATTE BBUONO..Si.................................Si :p :p :p

eighty+
05-16-2014, 12:17 PM
Hi Sorry Fell asleep :D:D ok Natalie No 2 ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA

kenmo
05-16-2014, 12:19 PM
Very nice additions of new painting to your thread. Always a pleasure to view your work....

eighty+
05-16-2014, 01:20 PM
Thanks Ken. I like yours too but U don't show many. Shame. It's always a pleasure to see

Hot- Rods. Ok keep them Comeing. Regards to your dad. Cheers. Kia Ora

copespeak
05-16-2014, 01:34 PM
Lovely effort Eighty! She goes into my folder! :) :)

D Akey
05-16-2014, 02:39 PM
Go man go!

It's in the freaking 100s temperature wise here for the last few days. I think it's because your drawings are so ruddy HOT! You're burning us way out here in California. GO MAN GO!!!! Oh, and be so good as to send us some rain once in while, there's a good chap.

pai
05-16-2014, 06:45 PM
Wow, Mr. Eighty, I like Starter's No and the painting of Robyn's daughter, you painted it so well. And, you're using layers, great. Gosh, I have to pick up again, haha, I am behind you now. Hahaha. Go ! go ! go ! Mr. Eighty ! :D Kuai le. SHENTI. Jainkang:D:p:D:rolleyes::cool:

eighty+
05-17-2014, 12:12 AM
Hi Pai Thanks Pleased you liked my abtraits ;) :D Nah just pulling your Leg ok ;);):D:D:D:D:D:D:D Kuai Le SHENTI jainkang Zia jain

Hi Robbie........Cap'n Mac Thanks for working on my behalf with Yoann, yes he has given me the green Light, but as they say ! That Boy Has taken

On more than he can CHEW!! ok ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Rain IN cali Fornia thats why its called that by the Spanish Calour Mon Deau ??? :D :D:cool::cool::cool::eek::eek::eek:

Caesar
05-17-2014, 02:02 AM
You must be rejuvenating! This painting is so fresh, spontaneous and delightful!

eighty+
05-17-2014, 02:15 AM
Hail O Caesar O mighty one thanks but not Finished yet I'v missed her wedding ring ring ;):D ok see what u think my copy of Yoann's Sean Been

still a lot to do Ok STATTE BBUONO....Si..............Si

eighty+
05-17-2014, 04:09 AM
Hi Natalie FINN OK ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE KIA ORA STATTE BBUONO...Si........SI Kuai Le SHENTI jainkang

D Akey
05-17-2014, 06:17 AM
Hey there Mr Ploos! Going to town on these! Exceptional copies. I really like the BW line rendition. Very dimensional. And the portrait of Copespeak's daughter is getting fuller as you work on it. Was good before but the richness is coming through more now.

Go man GO!

By the way, do you think Ms Coops' team will make 'em proud in the playoffs in London tomorrow? Hollered in Yorkie: "Go Tigers! Go Go Go!!!!! eeeeyup. . . "

eighty+
05-17-2014, 07:23 AM
Cap'n Mac well I would like him to win as was a great player But. The manager of Arsenal. Wenger
Is the best I've seen on a tight budget as well as the board selling his best player's so I would hope
He gets the reward he deserves. And wins but as you can see. I'm standing at a crossroad hopeing
They both win :confused::confused::confused::D:D:D:D:D:D:D

justjean
05-17-2014, 08:51 AM
Hey Mr Ploos, great work on Natalie and the b & w sketch is terrific. :D

YoannLori
05-17-2014, 09:28 AM
Man you're fast ! Your Sean bean is coming pretty good ! congrats ! ;) I can't tell for your other works as I didn't see the references ... yet. Your amount of drawings/painting is impressive ! I didn't see it all but there are a lot of different technics and styles. Keep up the good work ! :)

eighty+
05-17-2014, 11:26 AM
Hi jean Thanks. Pleased you liked Natalie and the B .W one of Yoann even as not finished
As felt tired. Think I've been asleep for the last 3hours as was watching TV:D:D:D:D

Hi Yoann sorry I should have finished. It even thou I was happy see him imergeing but started using the airbrush which I shouldn't have but Thanks as idid enjoy copying your work my regards E+

To U both. SLAINTE. KIA ORA. BONN SANTE. STATTE BBUONO...Si....Si. SHENTI. Jainkang

eighty+
05-17-2014, 01:31 PM
Hi Finished my Copy of Yoann's Sean Been ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA BONN SANTE STATTE BBUONO Si Si SHENTI jainkang

eighty+
05-17-2014, 03:08 PM
Hi A Quickie STARTER No 1 ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA

eighty+
05-18-2014, 12:25 AM
Hi sorry I'm late but got bogged down in Chat it was a toss up who wins Cap'n Mac .....Steve B or China Pete but had to go was to much for Brain

who said finnish painting the Ga then when wev'e got a couple of days spare and by then we will see what odds the bookies are offering before placeing

Our Pension :eek::( ;) ;) :D:D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE KIA ORA STATTE BBUONO ..Si...Si Bonn SANTE SHENTI jainkang Perdrawski

eighty+
05-18-2014, 12:29 AM
Nah I don't want to play with barby Doll's I just want to play FootBall MUM :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
05-18-2014, 03:02 AM
Hi Sorry Football F.A Cup starting gotta rush ok STARTERS No 1

jibes
05-18-2014, 04:52 AM
So much I missed, sorry. Excellent work and style!

eighty+
05-18-2014, 06:11 AM
Thanks Neal. I don't think I've got a style Or if I have I hav'nt noticed it as I mainly Copy other

Artist work so any style showing must be theirs ok :cool: wer'nt U smashing out W.C ;):D

Ok Neal Kia. Ora.

AndreaMG
05-18-2014, 07:57 AM
Excellent pencil drawing Dear Eighty. Kia Ora ;)

D Akey
05-18-2014, 10:10 AM
What the heck happened to Hull? 2-0 lead. . . bugger. . . I think we ought to lock Ms Coops out of MOARA in fear for what she might do having suffered her team such a disappointment. Well, her boys made it to the finals for the first time ever and they can be quite proud of that.

And your Arsenal lads copped it. Bravo them. You split your bet, so you won in one sense, booted it in another. You'll have to let us know if this raises your coach to the ranks of the illustrious, having pulled off the victory under extreme handicap as you pointed out in your other post. What will that have told the powers that be? That he's a god, or that they ought to be able to keep chipping away at all the teams as a rule.

Now get back to doing art, Mr Ploos. Enough of this lolly-gaggin' around focusing on the sport after your lads have sobered up. . . There'll be the next season in due course. For the rest of us, this goes to show what an artist with great heart can do. An inspiration to artists everywhere. . . Your turn on the pitch lad. . .

eighty+
05-18-2014, 12:34 PM
Hi Andy Thanks so you liked the Been a copy of Yoann 's Been :D:D

Hi Cap'n Mac I see you been into God's little arce ?? and got a poke in the eye for your troubles That will learn yuh ;);););):D:D:D

To U Both STATTE BBUONO............Si.............................. ......Si :cool:

eighty+
05-19-2014, 12:47 AM
Hi Sunday Morning and I've just got up :eek: just finished my cornflakes and bunged in a handful of Sultanas as its Sunday

ok the sun is with us so it looks like a great weekend so get out with the Kids Down the Beach ok Ciao KIA ORA

kenmo
05-19-2014, 02:06 AM
Very nice work indeed....:cool::cool::cool:

copespeak
05-19-2014, 11:05 AM
Having some fun with your geometric shapes Eighty? :)

eighty+
05-19-2014, 11:23 AM
Corr blimey Robbie and I thought is was an abstract ;):o:D:D:D

Hi Ken Thanks

copespeak
05-19-2014, 11:35 AM
It certainly is Eighty!! A goodie too! :)

Alexandra
05-19-2014, 04:43 PM
Hi Eighty, I love the happy face and your abstract. Great!

pai
05-19-2014, 08:01 PM
Yay ! Mr. Eighty, you are doing abstract graphic style.. \Woot/ I like it ! Kuai le. SHENTI. Jainkang :D:):rolleyes::cool:

eighty+
05-19-2014, 11:13 PM
HI GALS Robbie.....Sandra ..........Pia hopeing Your all Well and fighting fit no Monday Blue's ;););):D:D:D:D

THANKS Pleased you liked my Abstract ?? Made the Brain Hurt :eek: just Finn Joe the Painter ok

TO U ALL SLAINTE .....KIA ORA.....STATTE BBUONO...Si........Si KUAI LE SHENTI jainkang

YoannLori
05-20-2014, 01:55 AM
Well done on your Sean Bean version and congrats for your last pieces ! ;)

D Akey
05-20-2014, 02:08 AM
Very respectable portrait, that last one. Good structure, ample information. Reads very clearly. Bang-up job.

Who's Joe the Painter?

You using layers now on this one?

eighty+
05-20-2014, 03:00 AM
Hi. Yoann thanks I'm glad that you think it's was ok coss I thought I'd made him to narrow

Hi Cap'n Mac The painter who just painted my front door :D. Ok you have to catch them when can

Layer's. No. Still keeping them at arms lenth. As scare the shits out of me

Ok to U both. Bonn Sante. Kia Ora. STATTE BBUONO ..Si...Si.

silvy
05-20-2014, 05:30 AM
Dear eighty+ you're really busy
I can not keep up with your work:o
Many beautiful paintings:):)
I especially love the heron:cool: Bellissimi colori!!

eighty+
05-20-2014, 12:46 PM
Hi SILVY Thanks sorry that I've not got round to your dogs but will ok been feeling tired lately keep going to sleep like today

i did play on the IPad early this morning finding more about the knife but after that burst I more or less went into a coma no its 12.45

When should be in bed I've Switched on the Wacom ok ;);) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D STATTE BBUONO .....Si ........Si

eighty+
05-20-2014, 02:32 PM
Hi Ho Ho Ho you thought I'd Forgoten You ;);):D Well matter of fact I Had ok a quick tart up to se if your coming into shape ok

;) ;) ;) :D :D :D:D :D :D :D KIA ORA

Caesar
05-20-2014, 09:11 PM
Looking at Your latest impressive progress pace as well as at your productivity, the Pope intend to call You for a huge fresco under the dome of one of the basilicae, cathedrals or main churches in Rome! Excellent new ones!

eighty+
05-20-2014, 10:02 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Ok tell the Pope sorry (thanks for the offer ) my days up on a scaffold are well past it as I'm not

As young as I was but will be shortly painting in the Catacombs ?? :eek::cool::cool::D OK STATTE BBUONO...Si.....Si

eighty+
05-20-2014, 11:02 PM
hi Artemisia STARTER No ! ok ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Slainte KIA ORA STATTE BBUONO ..Si ..Si SHENTI jainkang

eighty+
05-21-2014, 12:55 AM
Hi Lunch Calls ok :eek::cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D KIA ORA

eighty+
05-21-2014, 05:14 AM
hi Artemisia FINN ok ;);) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D STATTE BBUONO...Si............Si

D Akey
05-21-2014, 05:46 AM
Looks a bit like she's painting Nosferatu. He looks like he's salivating and about ready to bite her neck. . . I know she had issues with men, which she showed in some of her paintings. And being a woman in those days trying to work as an artist had to be exclusionary. The portrait she's painting does not speak well of her sitter. I like how you painted her. There seems to be a story in this one.

eighty+
05-21-2014, 06:10 AM
Yeah Cap'n Mac You know what Italian Gal's are like !! thought she was trying to poke him in the eye Great artist even though

she was too hot to handle Mac ;) ;) ;) :D :D:D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA SLAINTE STATTE BBUONO..Si...Si SHENTI Jainkang pedrawski

AndreaMG
05-21-2014, 07:43 AM
Nice new entries Dear E+! CIAO and STATTE BBUONO and KIA ORA :cool::cool::cool:

copespeak
05-21-2014, 09:20 AM
Artemisia, such a beautiful name, my favourite in fact .... and what a girl she was. You pull these wonderful subjects out of history Eighty, and we all get a moment to revisit them. :)

eighty+
05-21-2014, 11:23 AM
Hi Robbie Thanks No you menstion it tis a Bootiful name, Pleased you enjoyed the Painting yeah she was strong Willed had to be

In those Day's ;) ;) :D :cool::cool: KIA ORA

Hi Steve Thanks CAIO KIA ORA STATTE BBUONO...Si...............Si

stevemawmv
05-21-2014, 11:28 AM
You've kept busy my friend, I like everything I see, I still haven't got back up to speed yet.
Just fine tuning some stuff I started before I left.
Take care friend,
Steve

eighty+
05-21-2014, 11:31 AM
hi Thanks Belvog here's your gal ok, been looking at her a long time ;);):D:D:D:D:D:D:D KIA ORA

eighty+
05-21-2014, 12:41 PM
Hi Finn Shirley at last ok ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Slainte STATTE BBUONO..Si.....Si SHENTI jainkang

Caesar
05-21-2014, 08:39 PM
Catacombs ... LOL:o:D;) You're a hoot, dear mate! Your Artemisia Gentileschi is painting an impressively good portrait of Kinsky-Dracula!

eighty+
05-21-2014, 11:28 PM
Hi Steve Sorry I missed your Post thanks My fine turning is more a smash and a dash ok I will look to see, good your getting back at it :D:D:D:D:D:D

HAIL O Caesar O Mighty One yeah had a look at your Dracula's nothing exciting ok this last one by Vigee Lebrun she's like you traveled the the world

well the courts of europe and could she paint mind blowing ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D to U both KIA ORA STATTE BBUONO.....Si..............Si

kenmo
05-22-2014, 01:06 AM
Your gals are outstanding....:cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
05-22-2014, 03:47 AM
Love that last one with her Sense and Sensibility Bronte garment. Always blew my mind what sculptors were capable of -- defying rigid stone to make it look like sheer cloth with shapes of faces etc under it and flesh and hair textures. Nice painting too.

How the folds cup her breasts like fingers it's as if she is being embraced from behind by a lover. Suggestive and I found myself reacting to her amorously without consciously knowing why. Artists can be so clever what they manage to pull off in our minds. In Paris. . . it was full of subtly alluring and sensual beauties in stone. :D:rolleyes::D:D:D;) but I digress. . .

Good job. I have to admit, I really like it when you are 'on'. It's always fun to see all your stuff, but it blows my mind how you make such jumps, as Copespeak observed.

So can you tell when you're 'on' and when you're 'off' by how your painting or drawing is going? I personally have peaks and valleys where I'm on and off my game, but since I'm in it, it's often hard to know which it is until I have to do something. I use my guitar as a sort of gauge to test whether all my cylinders are firing in synch, because I can only really tell through my ability to coordinate and remember songs or whatever. The other cool thing about playing guitar in my case is that if I keep playing it pulls me back up to speed through the joy of focusing on it.

Anyway, great process and I continue to really enjoy your Art.

eighty+
05-22-2014, 05:52 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac I must admit I haven't a clue wether I'm on or off just sheer luck how the dice tumble ok but I have noticed the tools are working with me

now or my eyesight has inproved :confused:;);) no all Yoking apart it might be all the copying I've be doing lately or those Thousands of Bus People they

helped anyway, Thanks for your help in getting me into Grade C .2 it allways helps that you keep a watchfull eye on me as well as the Reaper ;) :D

SLAINTE .........KIA ORA.........STATTE BBUONO....Si...................Si....SHENTI jainkang ..........Bonn Sante ..........Pidrawsky ??? :confused:

stevemawmv
05-22-2014, 08:37 AM
Like this last one, don't recognize it though, looks interesting with many possibilties and scenarios that could be had.
You named it 'The bloody Passage', interesting considering a friend dropped of a Jack Higgins book
named 'Bloody Passage' to me yesterday....yeah yeah no connection, just thought it was neat.
Take care friend,
Steve

shekofte
05-22-2014, 08:38 AM
i salute you eighty+
your work on Shirley is great

eighty+
05-22-2014, 10:59 AM
Hi Steve The Bloody Passage Well after the painting was Finn I couldn't remember who or where I'd got it from as possible its been in my downloads some time ok

must have liked it in the first place to have downloaded it :D ok so it looked like a Passage in Italy some where so I was going to call iit the Passage but on

second thoughts as to creat a interest and let viewer's think wth there own minds what had happened there :eek: so called it Bloody Passage ok ;):D:D:cool:

Hi Shekofti Nice to see you nice!! I see your still wearing your Van Gogh's gear about time I looked at your Fizzogg again ok all the best regards E+

To U Both SLAINTE ...KIA ORA.... STATTE BBUONO ....Si.......Si.......SHENTI jainkang :cool: :cool: :cool:

eighty+
05-22-2014, 01:31 PM
Hi Yoann A quick Pratice Run to get the feel Ok Regards 8+ Bonn Sante

Caesar
05-22-2014, 08:02 PM
What masterful drawings and nicely ethereal paintings you added! Applause!

eighty+
05-22-2014, 11:31 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks But Ethereal :confused::confused: are you sure your looking at My thread ??? otherwise you should have stayed

In Bed a Bit longer are you feeling ok not dizzy or working to hard ;):D:D ok Caio STATTE BBUONO.......Si..................Si

YoannLori
05-22-2014, 11:56 PM
Hi eighty+,

Congrats on your last paintings. Do you even keep track on how many you do ? Congrats also on your copy of Kevin Spacey. It turned out well considering the man is really hard to draw.
Keep'em coming and Bonne Santé to you too ! ;)

eighty+
05-23-2014, 01:14 AM
Hi Yoann Thanks for reminding me to put the E after Bonn ;):D keeping track you must Be joking it takes me all my time to find where my downloads

are I'm sure my computer enjoys making ne search knowing I'll never find them :D Yeah that Spacy was rough as was just a pratice run but Thanks

As I did Enjoy doing but thanks to you for the road Map for me to Follow Merci beaucoo Bonne Sante

eighty+
05-23-2014, 02:56 AM
Hi Quickie For Caesar is she Ethereal ??? ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Ciao STATTE BBUONO Si...............Si

D Akey
05-23-2014, 04:14 AM
Well, Caesar has his take on this lovely lass from the ethers. Me, I wouldn't mind her being corporeal. . . What a cool pose.

And the lad in his finery from the 1600s or yonder like, why 'e's lookin' quite dapper and well drawn.

Been ridin' the Ploos Boos of late? You mentioned the weather was finally good. What sort of window in the weather do you get over in Jolly Ol' Pip Pip, Eh Wot? You said you were going to the beach. Anybody in swim suits yet, or more like wet suits?

Go Mr Ploos! Go go go!!!!!!!

eighty+
05-23-2014, 05:42 AM
hi Cap'n Mac Is that your Girlfriend waiting ;):D Sorry she got cut short but as I started at the top of her Head when got to her legs I could see I didn't

Have enough Paper was going to start again but Bill bashem took over and we smashed and bashed but after all that :( dicided to loose her or U might not

notice :eek::eek::D so bunged in the road and the rest of the stuff :cool::cool::cool: ;);) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA STATTE BBUONO ..Si..........Si

BONNE SANTE SHENTI jainkang SLAINTE PEDRAWSKI

eighty+
05-23-2014, 12:05 PM
Hi Back to the Frog Pond Ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE.. KIA ORA.. STATTE BBUONO..Si.....Si BONNE SANTE...SHENTI jainkang .. PedrawSki

stevemawmv
05-23-2014, 12:21 PM
Good ones Eighty.....Great job on Kevin S., and really like 'Ethereal' and 'Waiting for boyfriend'.
All nicely done, and a treat to view!
Take care friend,
Steve

copespeak
05-23-2014, 12:39 PM
So much variety Eighty. I can't keep up with you! Love your work!

eighty+
05-23-2014, 02:14 PM
Robbie Robbie your Years in front of Me in drawing I mean just think of me as a 6 year old all excited at be able to draw ;):D:D:D

Hi Steve I still Marvel at your work was wondering Wether to stand your Girl up as don't fancy laying on the Bathroom Floor to Sketch Her ;) :D

KIA ORA To U Both :cool:

stevemawmv
05-23-2014, 02:32 PM
Rotate her 90 degs clockwise, she will then look like she's standing and she will look great.
Have fun at it friend,
Steve

MKROOT
05-23-2014, 03:56 PM
I like all new sketches, good work :)

Caesar
05-23-2014, 07:42 PM
I'm quite glad You started dating lovely girls, dear mate, and to enamour them with your art and portraits! This is the long-lasting-life elixir indeed!

eighty+
05-23-2014, 10:45 PM
Hi Steve Thanks Will do Later as stuck in the Frog Pond ;):D KIA ORA

Hi MacRoot Thanks PEDRAWSKI ??? :confused::confused:

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One If I could Draw Them Like you My thread would be full of Preety Birds Ok STATTE BBUONO..Si......Si

coops
05-23-2014, 11:36 PM
Hi dear Eighty, so much to see and so many delightful paintings, the humour in this thread is a real treat. Well done dear friend and keep them coming:)

D Akey
05-24-2014, 03:42 AM
Oy, Mister Ploos the Procurer, lad, don't just keep chucking the birds at Caesar. He'll likely fly off with them to yet another holiday for a couple weeks and come back too tuckered out to do any more drawings for a spell. And we like his drawings. :):cool:

This one's got mischief and allure. She's really one of those lasses what are up to shenanigans. . . that we love to watch. And you managed all that with a very stylized caricature. Super! ;););););)

justjean
05-24-2014, 04:12 AM
Such a variety, :) and all are wonderful especially this one

http://forums.artrage.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=81080&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1400718475

eighty+
05-24-2014, 06:59 AM
Hi Madam Katie Of the Moara Where's U bin Gal Over to India to watch Class Cricket as not Much Showing In your Neck of The Woods is there

Felt sorry For the Tiger's after such a Great start I wanted them to Win and Arsenal as Well :confused::confused :;) :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hi Jean You nearly made me fall off my Rocking chair that Yoann has Led me astray ;) ;) ;):D :D :D :D :D

Hi Cap'n MaC Caesar me told about Ethel ??? So went on the bus to Google And Low and Behold There she stood and knowing how excited

he gets at the flash of aaaaaaaaah Leg ! was worried about His Pacemaker Blowing up ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D

TO U three KIA ORA I 'm Afaid my Polish She ain't so Good PedrawSki its the way that U say it thats sounds :cool::cool: good

kenmo
05-24-2014, 09:23 AM
Very, very nice indeed....:cool::cool:

eighty+
05-24-2014, 11:25 AM
Hi Ken I see Youv'e Burst On Us like a Ray Sunshine Thanks ;);) :D:D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA

stevemawmv
05-24-2014, 11:34 AM
'Frog Pond'....Worth the wait, nicely done.....really like it!
I think Claude would approve as well.
Take care friend,
Steve

eighty+
05-24-2014, 11:48 AM
Thanks Steve But Still more to Do looks like another Session But pleased That you like It :) How are you feeling Now after the Opp ?? Good or still shaky?? Ciao KIA ORA

stevemawmv
05-24-2014, 12:48 PM
Still a bit shaky....better everyday...still a bit slow on the draw though....HEHe!
Thanks friend,
Steve

eighty+
05-24-2014, 01:05 PM
Hi. Steve. Have you tried. Lowering your holster so you can really get a quick draw as per
Billy the Kid I know coss it really helped me ;):D:D:D. Or a few shots of brandy :cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
05-24-2014, 01:57 PM
Right then, Mr Ploos, lets swim out and yank down really hard on one side of that floatation platform they're all balanced on. And we can rescue the lassies before them blokes can say, "Dash it all, Cyril. I say, that's just not cricket!"

eighty+
05-25-2014, 01:20 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Had to go out yesturday to get My new Hearing aids fitted so now I can hear a Needle drop ok So Tried to do a Few Bus Sketch'es to make U grin but found hard

going, Wot Ho Cyril ok old Bean Daddie will pay The bill ?? ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA I More B/S to come:eek::eek::cool::cool:

eighty+
05-25-2014, 01:22 AM
ok Last one back to the Frog Pond ;) ;);) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA

eighty+
05-25-2014, 03:26 AM
Hi Frogpond FiNN Ok ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA

eighty+
05-25-2014, 07:10 AM
Out Of The Bath Steve ok ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA ok How's yuh draw any faster :D:D:cool::cool::cool:

stevemawmv
05-25-2014, 07:28 AM
She's beautiful dear friend......glad her bath is over and the rotate worked out great!
She is quite a versatile model, also I liked the softness of this style...may do afew more.
Good job....Love it!
Take care,
Steve

D Akey
05-25-2014, 07:57 AM
Woah! That's some powerful blow drier she's got there, Mr Ploos. . .
Nice job and I love the bus sketch-ups. . . . oh. . .glad she turned off that noisy blow drier. . . sorry, forgot you can hear a pin drop. Nice job and I love the bus sketch-ups. How's this? Too loud still?

eighty+
05-25-2014, 11:21 AM
Hi Steve Thank you Pleased That thought it was ok I see you down at the Correl ok

Hi Cap'n Mac had to drier Her by Towel ;) ;) ;) :D:D Have Caesar Foaming at the mouth :D as for the hearing aids still in the box To U Both KIA ORA

AndreaMG
05-26-2014, 06:40 AM
Very nice Steve rotated remake Dear E+ STATTE BBUONO KIA ORA :D

eighty+
05-26-2014, 11:27 AM
Hi Andy Thanks yeah had to get her out of the Bath be for she went all wringle ;);) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Ciao STATTE BBUONO KIA ORA

eighty+
05-26-2014, 09:28 PM
Hi Marymag Starter No 2 ok had trouble getting it here :( it went into photos I don't know why it looks as if its gone small ;):D:D:D KIA ORA

eighty+
05-26-2014, 09:34 PM
Yeah I can see the chair needs a realinement :eek::cool::cool::cool::cool:

stevemawmv
05-26-2014, 09:44 PM
Hello Eighty.....Last ones getting there, looking good so far...she isn't getting smaller, the overall picture
is getting bigger with the addition of painting in background and foreground. But she does look like she's
deep in thought though. very nice, looking forward to its completion.
Take Care Friend,
Steve

Caesar
05-27-2014, 12:50 AM
You had good time on the lake, dear ATPlus, and the aslept girl is quite familiar to me ... I wonder which tale You were narrating to her while she was taking care of You ...:rolleyes:LOL:o;)

eighty+
05-27-2014, 02:02 AM
Hi Steve Its Finn But had one Hellva Job :eek: :( Layer's kept butting in don't no why!! as I keep well away from them, marbe their getting their own back coss I don't

Use them , well the truf is I don't Know How :cool::cool::cool: Plus the colour's all went berserk think it was when trying to get away from Layer's :confused::D:D :D:D:D:D

HAIL O Caesar O Mighty One Saucy Saucy any way I haven't got you Spel ;);););););):D:D:D:D:D:D:D To You Both KIA ORA STATTE BBUONO.....Si...........Si

Caesar
05-27-2014, 02:26 AM
I would spell Michelangelo Merisi, nickname again then, C A R A V A G G I O.
Here's a site with the original Maria Maddalena (Mary Magdalene)
https://www.google.it/search?q=sleepy+girl+painting&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=7z2DU7q5BMTg7Qa97IH4Dw&ved=0CC0QsAQ&biw=1280&bih=899#q=Maria+Maddalena+caravaggio&tbm=isch&facrc=_&imgdii=Hm62Ah8gWgrsRM%3A%3B7vOmBZV4_NEgXM%3BHm62Ah 8gWgrsRM%3A&imgrc=Hm62Ah8gWgrsRM%253A%3Bhl7vxySY7R-hHM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.settemuse.it%252Fpitt ori_scultori_italiani%252Fcaravaggio%252Fcaravaggi o_113_la_maddalena_1596.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fw ww.settemuse.it%252Fpittori_scultori_italiani%252F michelangelo_merisi_caravaggio.htm%3B1024%3B768
But also the Madonna, the Virgin Mary, fell aslept going in Egypt in a Caravaggio painting, have a look here:
https://www.google.it/search?q=sleepy+girl+painting&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=7z2DU7q5BMTg7Qa97IH4Dw&ved=0CC0QsAQ&biw=1280&bih=899#q=fuga+in+egittocaravaggio&tbm=isch&facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=XYe9GDPWNpDk2M%253A%3BrCm-zw0iE4gNTM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.dopart.it%252F genova%252Fit%252Fwp-content%252Fuploads%252F2010%252F02%252Fcaravaggio _riposo_fuga_egitto_doria_pamph_c1595.jpg%3Bhttp%2 53A%252F%252Fwww.dopart.it%252Fgenova%252Fcaravagg io-fuga%252F%3B1119%3B900
Detail: https://www.google.it/search?q=sleepy+girl+painting&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=7z2DU7q5BMTg7Qa97IH4Dw&ved=0CC0QsAQ&biw=1280&bih=899#q=fuga+in+egittocaravaggio&tbm=isch&facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=wY2Lpq3PM6rVTM%253A%3Bcg5OHy1WlgaGQM%3Bhttp% 253A%252F%252Fwww.frammentiarte.it%252Fdal%252520G otico%252FCaravaggio%252520opere%252F9%252520Carav aggio-riposo%252520nella%252520fuga%252520in%252520egitt o%252C%252520particolare.JPG%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252F www.frammentiarte.it%252Fdal%252520Gotico%252FCara vaggio%252520opere%252F9%252520riposo%252520nella% 252520fuga.htm%3B337%3B406

eighty+
05-27-2014, 07:50 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks For the Links and I didn't kmow that MaryMag Was a Caravaggio :D I've saved the Pope Peter and the one with the angel

Playing The Violin is that the Madonna who's asleep ?? Do the links stay in your reply if they do I can go back to look later ok Thanks Caio STATTE BBUONO Si...Si

eighty+
05-27-2014, 09:49 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Is This your Sleeping Maderline ??? ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D STATTE BBUONO...Si.....Si

D Akey
05-27-2014, 11:35 AM
Gadzooks! Mr Ploos, did ye slip her a mickey? Or are ye taking the mickey. Or just pleading the fifth.

Fine work lad. Have you noticed that so many famous artists painted these lassies whilst they were snoozing? Says a lot about how interesting artists aren't in social situations. But we learned and adapted. . .

"Now what shall I paint today, eh? Hoh there, lassie, come here and have a sit. Did I ever tell you about how I was in the forest doing some plein aire painting, and suddenly found myself surrounded by layers, looking all hungry like and full up with evil intent. So what was I to do? They were leering at me like. So I fixed to use the blend mode on 'em. And then give 'em the ol' [Undo]. I've been in tougher places, mind. And an experienced artist can make monkeys . . . So what I did was. . . lassie. . . lassie? Crikey!. . . took her long enough to start snoring. Time to start sketching!"

One of the artist's super powers is boring the uninitiated senseless with shop talk. . . GO MR PLOOS!!!!!!!! :D;):rolleyes::p:cool:

eighty+
05-27-2014, 01:03 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac That was A right Ear full Lucky I didn't have my Hearing Aid's in or it would have blown my Barnett off it would have been wher's yuh gone Man

Do u think I'll be in with this next or will I have to Kiss the Pope's Ring if so will you stand in for me :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D KIA ORA YUK YUK YUK

D Akey
05-27-2014, 02:32 PM
Well, lad, I wouldn't know since my only ring kissing was when I got knocked flat in the 3rd round, which had me thereafter otherwise engaged for a nine count. . . I did at the time have that feeling, without the use of me limbs, of having been rather nailed down wherein I felt a wee bit like the poor fellow you're painting.

So are you asking if you should kiss the pope's ring? Depends on how long ya been going out.

So paint that Saint Peter and give it some thought. Sleep on it and the answer may come to you in a dream.

Caesar
05-27-2014, 08:23 PM
Dear ATPlus, it looks like Caravaggio ghost is haunting Your house and spirit in these days, but since You paint his masterpieces so well and originally, I won't ask for an exorcism ... just don't accept any duel, they got troubles to him, You know .... LOL:o;)
The links are there to stay and work I think (if I understood Your doubt) and, since now You spell Caravaggio perfectly, You may also google for Caravaggio dipinti to see his artpieces from Italian search engine too which would have a partly different order and list in the pages I guess.

coops
05-28-2014, 12:15 AM
Wow what a busy lad you have been again dear Eighty. Great paintings. Ifyou have eny sunshine down there please send some up here cos I am fed up of the rain. Stay fit and well dear friend:)

eighty+
05-28-2014, 01:22 AM
Hello Madam Katie of the Moara just looked at your last one WOW you must be The master of colour and my Friends the Layer's :( Congrats Mary Cassett

Would have been your Friend for life :):):):):):)

eighty+
05-28-2014, 05:29 AM
Hi Ok Just bunged on some colour to see where they are Hiding up to now been clear of intefirence from those Layer's may be itd their day off

;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE KIA ORA STATTE BBUONO...Si....Si BONNE SANTE PRDRAWSKI SHENTI jainkang

eighty+
05-28-2014, 05:35 AM
By The Way is that Their Volkswagen Camper van I can See I must say they do seem to go on foe ever :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

kenmo
05-28-2014, 05:40 AM
Love it...:cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
05-28-2014, 07:46 AM
Hi Ken Made you Laugh did it Like a Double Whammy wasn't it;):D:D:D KIA ORA

D Akey
05-28-2014, 08:49 AM
Good job, me bucko! A VW Van is something I aspired to as it seemed an official authorized hippie vehicle back in the 60s. God's own vehicle. And when I was tooling up and down the California coast as a new driver, I leered at them lustfully through the dusty windows of my VW Bug, cause it looked like you could sleep in them without being doubled up with torso in the back and legs over the seats into the front. What a design concept!

Only I don't see the Van in the painting unless this one was was painted by VW Van Eyck or some other Van. . .Winkle or some such you yourself are aspiring to with your painting ways.

Coming along, laddie. . .

eighty+
05-28-2014, 12:22 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac Yeah Reckon you were a great Leerer in your VW bet you had a double bed as well ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA

ves
05-28-2014, 01:51 PM
I love the mother & baby pic in this post!
***well, dang, I seem to have been moved from one thread to another when I logged in. I'll go find the post I meant to stick this on and try again. :)

ves
05-28-2014, 01:57 PM
The top pic here, with the mother & baby, is great!

stevemawmv
05-28-2014, 07:21 PM
The last one is great......Strong image! Like it with the black background.
Who is Kosmo King by the way??? Nicely done, really like this one!
Take care friend,
Steve

Caesar
05-28-2014, 07:57 PM
Since you seem to like the Van concept comfort and we all have a romantic 60ties memory of the VW one (maybe Scooby Doo contributed too), what abot this other vintage van, a smaller one produced by FIAT from '56 to '64 and used by taxi drivers too, the Seicento Multipla (the monovolume verso of the Seicento which followed the Cinquecento?
https://www.google.it/search?q=seicento+multipla&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=iIWFU6CDKe-w7Ab8tYHQBQ&sqi=2&ved=0CC0QsAQ&biw=1280&bih=899

eighty+
05-28-2014, 08:37 PM
Hi ves thanks but you've got me confused as well or do mean the sleeping Maddona in the one with the Angle learning to play the violin sorry about my

Spelling but just up and brain has'nt come too yet ok :cool::cool:

Hi Steve thanks yeah I was confused when doing it in the set up I wanted a black screen but got a sort of dirty Kaki then I think what U should

is to roughly draw a outline of the head so u know where all the bits go but being A Boy from the wrong side of the track I haveto do it the hard way

With lots of huffing and puffing a odd kick and lots of smashing if U follow ok as for Nosmo King, Caesar said go Google Caravaggio Dipt which I did

and when yiewing the religous stuff I spotted Him so when Finn it to post I did'nt No as it could'nt be a Caravaggio then it Hit Me from years ago

on tv a couple where thinking for a name for their boy when they saw the sign NO SMOKING hence NOSMO KING the 1st

ok To U Both.... KIA ORA..... STATTE BBUONO...Si......Si

kenmo
05-28-2014, 11:38 PM
Awesome updates...love this thread.....:cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
05-29-2014, 12:21 AM
Thanks Ken for your Loyal Support your my Friend for Life ok:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
05-29-2014, 03:45 AM
Hi Just a Pratice with Colour ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA

D Akey
05-29-2014, 03:59 AM
I like the portrait Mr Ploos. The color's getting interesting.

Oh, and I think that violinist might want to speak to his Jovian tailor. That drape thing could do with a few cuts and stitch or two, and at least make the lad a pair of proper knee pants, for decency sake. I think they've been milking the 'child prodigy' angle for their act a wee bit too long. Should be out of his swaddle and daub diapers by now. Traveling buskers do seem to favor their illusion angle. Puts in more when they pass the hat, dontcha know.

eighty+
05-29-2014, 05:38 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Can't Take you anywhere as Everybody Knows thats what all Angel's wear ain't it ;) :D :D:D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA :p

D Akey
05-29-2014, 07:38 AM
Angel? Hmm. . . I wonder what we got there. . .

Well we at least know he ain't no natural blond. Gotta be some kind of dye job because wings don't lie, lad. No they don't. He's looking rather dark and southern in the pin feathers department if ya know what I mean.

And that's the poorest excuse for a kilt and tartan what I ever done seen. . . in other words, he probably ain't no Scot, and thus likely no angel neither. . . Think I saw that old boy down to the crossroads offering a deal on the Blues out of the back of his VW Van as well.

D Akey
05-29-2014, 07:44 AM
Since you seem to like the Van concept comfort and we all have a romantic 60ties memory of the VW one (maybe Scooby Doo contributed too), what abot this other vintage van, a smaller one produced by FIAT from '56 to '64 and used by taxi drivers too, the Seicento Multipla (the monovolume verso of the Seicento which followed the Cinquecento?
https://www.google.it/search?q=seicento+multipla&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=iIWFU6CDKe-w7Ab8tYHQBQ&sqi=2&ved=0CC0QsAQ&biw=1280&bih=899

What an amazing car. . . or vehicle of some kind. I have never seen one before but it seriously looks brilliant! When I was in Venice there was a toy store that had in the window a lot of little cars made out of beverage cans. They still had the look of the can, just fashioned after automobiles of some kind. And this may be the vehicle they used as a model. It rather still looks like the can that can. Gotta be a children's book in that somewhere.

Thanks for the look into the Italian boot. :rolleyes::D:D:D:D:D

So did you have one for a chariot?

eighty+
05-29-2014, 08:18 AM
Hi Capn Mac I Don't No Who To Blame you or Yorick as btween the two of you got me right :confused: I think it was all that Leering THAT u still Do ;););)

;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D are well I'll put it all down to Yorick then OK did U have a Double bed in VW:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
05-29-2014, 10:00 AM
Well, I did have a van but not a VW one. I had a VW but not a van. I had a VW Bug and a VW Beetle. My bug was on his last legs. . . though it must have been a centipede because it was on its last legs since I got it in the first place. And then I had to have worn out a dozen or more of them once I got behind the wheel. Yet it kept on going. To give you an idea of how poorly it ran, I recall going up a hill and it was going so slow that my passenger got out and started walking up the hill and beat me to the top - at a walk. And I had it floored the whole way. But so long as it was moving I couldn't bring myself to shoot it.

The van I did have, it was big enough to hold all of Jimi Hendrix's groupies. 'Course I never had any groupies then since I wasn't playing guitar until recently. But it was a big old thing (I'm talking about the van, lad) and it was a challenging monstrosity (still taking about the van) -- one of those gas engines they errantly converted to diesel when we had our first gas shortage. No bed in 'er, per say. But you definitely could sleep in it, etc. Maybe not an overabundance of groupies, though I had room enough for many, but it turned out to be a magnet for the opportunist impulse break-ins. Got tired of replacing windows. Maybe they were scrounging for groupies. . . who knows.

So I'm done with vans. Too expensive these days and the groupies have sort of faded into the distance along with the aging rock stars. . .

-----

On a related note, go do a pagan ritual for me, or kiss the pope's ring, or run the ball to the goal, or whatever it is ya do, lad. I'm a-goin' in for surgery tomorrow. Wooohooooo!!!!!! and Cowabunga, dude! Paint on, Mac Duff! And tell Yourik to take it on the road. No need for him just yet.

copespeak
05-29-2014, 11:21 AM
Best of luck to you with your surgery Mr Akey. I hope it all goes well for you, and you are back giving cheek online soon. I'm sure we'll miss your wonderful humour!

Eighty, I really like your portrait and recent works! Now, tell me, how do you source your paintings subjects? I'm fascinated with the variety. Just something in the search engine or ...... ?

eighty+
05-29-2014, 12:17 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac Watch out as those Nurse'es Will just love to pinch yuh Bum ;):D ok will be waiting for your return so we can hear all the Hospital Gossip

And your battle Scars in a couple of day's I will have waiting for you a Haggiss and a couple of moon River's Hoots Mon Regards Mr Ploos

stevemawmv
05-29-2014, 12:20 PM
@D Akey....

Best wishes and sending out a prayer for a perfect surgery for you dear D Akey....
And remember.....

You stay optimistic and let them take care of you. We don't get that level of attention in the real world all that much, which ain't a bad thing. So enjoy what you can and pinch a couple nurses on the bum, there's a good lad. Get your money's worth.
Take care and hurry and get
back to us friend,
Steve

Hi Eighty......see you been busy with the last three, very nice!
Take care......

eighty+
05-29-2014, 01:13 PM
Hi Robbie Thanks well anything I see and like the look of to force me to try ok even if it don't look to good but must admit the tools seem to

be working better or I have improved If So then all those Thousands of Bus Sketch'es have helped me ok does that help Robbie KIA ORA

eighty+
05-29-2014, 08:51 PM
Hi. Steve thanks. Sorry I missed you. Must have been pulling Cap'n Mac Leg :D:D:D

Caesar
05-29-2014, 10:35 PM
You're a champion of painting, dear mate, and Your interpetation of famous paintings really outstanding! But what are You writing in the last one, half naked and with a skull as a paperweight? LOL:o;):D (one of the versions of San Girolamo, Jerome in English I guess, by Caravaggio)

eighty+
05-29-2014, 11:04 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Sorry run out of paper, my Fault realy I seem to be doing that lately same with the Pope on the cross get carryied

Away until I get to the legs so have to chop them off yes I know I should redraw thats what Caravaggio would have done between Dueling :D:D:D:D

Are you any good with a Rapier or broadsword or flintlock if yes then I'm sorry as my legs are not so good :D:D maybe in a year or two ???????

CIAO STATTE BBUONO.....Si..................................... .....................Si

kenmo
05-30-2014, 12:09 AM
Love the three new images but this one in particular.... (man with the cap on)...

http://forums.artrage.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=81209&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1401288158

eighty+
05-30-2014, 12:28 AM
Hi Ken Thanks as was a pratice one as i'm not good with colour and when I try a Dab will do yuh it looks wrong ok thats why I keep trying prehaps if i could

use Layers it would help me ok regards to your Dad KIA ORA

eighty+
05-30-2014, 02:18 AM
Hi OK just another Lute Player they must be the flavour of the month ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA

silvy
05-30-2014, 05:45 AM
Great work on Your recents Paintings:cool::cool::cool:
Portrait is just wonderful!

eighty+
05-30-2014, 07:09 AM
Hi Silvy Thanks How are you feeling any better as you werea bit dodgy last time but it must be lovely over there

all we get is Rain its all those icecaps melting the water s got to go somewhere if I was young I'd be building an Arck ok

Ciao Silvy STATTE BBUONO.....Si............Si

eighty+
05-30-2014, 09:25 AM
Hi Lute Player theo Rombout STARTER No 2:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
05-30-2014, 02:39 PM
Hi Caravaggio Finn OK ;) :D :D:D:D:D:D:D STATTE BBUONO...Si..........Si

D Akey
05-30-2014, 07:42 PM
Howdy. Well I'm here after the operation. They couldn't get me out of hospital fast enough -- 3 hrs from check in to thumbing a ride back home.

Turns out I only had one gallstone, which may sound like a bit of overkill since I had the whole gallbladder taken out. The reason it turns out was that it was big as a chicken egg -- I must have swallowed one whole in a tavern and it went all Jurassic Park on me and petrified. So they took some haggis and filled up the incisions and it makes for a proper bond. . . better than Scotch Tape, and that's saying something.

Thanks all who sent me good thoughts. They worked! WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!

So quit gawking at my scars and get back to work you lot!!!!!!! :):):):):):D:D:D:D:D

copespeak
05-30-2014, 08:08 PM
Goodonya Mr Akey, we hardly had time to miss you!! :) :)

So glad you're OK.

pai
05-30-2014, 08:34 PM
Woohoo, just realized I have been missing so much your recent sketches and paintings. You did so fast and so many..haha. And, it's great for my eyes ! :D These are what I like in your recent ones.

Your sketches of Yoann's Sean "Been" awesome; Love Steve's Gal, the old man from yesturday ! Yorick's fault one and Lute Player theo Rombout STARTER No 2!

And, Dakey, sorry to hear that you are not well. I am glad you're ok. So you and Mr. Eighty+ !! Kuai le. SHENTI. Jainkang :D:):p:cool::D:rolleyes:

eighty+
05-31-2014, 03:26 AM
Hi. Cap'n Mac. Blimey you were in and out before we had timE to sneeze:D. A chicken s egg

You were lucky. It could have been a ostrich egg that would have made yuh eyes water;):D

Hi Robbie. Don't pander him to much or our scribe will get big headed. :eek::

Hi Pai. Thanks. I like yuh Choice. kual Le. SHENTI Jainkang

justjean
05-31-2014, 03:32 AM
Always a pleasure to drop in here and see what you have been up to Mr Ploos, great as always

and happy to hear your home Mr Da and recuperating nicely

eighty+
05-31-2014, 03:52 AM
Thanks. Jean its a pleasure for me that U bother to view them is your spring there yet. As all we been getting is. Rain:(:(:(. Ok. Kia Ora.