PDA

View Full Version : Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

coops
03-05-2014, 02:29 AM
Wonderful, wonderful work dear Eighty. I so enjoy see your painting. Stay fit and well dear friend:)

eighty+
03-05-2014, 02:58 AM
O Mirror On The Wall Who Is The Greatest Beauty of Them All ?? Why what a soppy thing to ask as you are my Darling ;) ;) ;) ;)

AS they Say U can Lead a Horse to water but you can't make the Bugger Drink if your in doubt !! ask Cap'n Mac He will confirm it :):D:D

KI ORA SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE .......Si...............Si SHENTI JAINKANG

eighty+
03-05-2014, 03:17 AM
Hi Robbie A Mad Aussie after 10 Foster's said I'll Kayak To N.Z they say he got within twenty miles befor his Foster's Ran Out R.I.P

eighty+
03-05-2014, 04:16 AM
Yus Me Lord I was nicking the Lead off the Church roof as The PoPe Said to elp the Poor :confused: :confused: :) :) :)

limey-g
03-05-2014, 04:56 AM
Hi eighty, really like the lady in the mirror, very nicely done.
Things going well at my end.
Geoff

D Akey
03-05-2014, 05:20 AM
Isn't that interesting timing. Just last night I watched "The Life of Pi". Since it's a fictional movie I won't go into details but it has much to do with surviving in a life boat in the Pacific. And here you posted this picture of McAuley who I had never heard of. I just now looked him up. They were put up something like 3 years ago. And now most of his stuff on YouTube has been taken down. Caught a bit of it on Vimeo. Didn't have his final tape available they said to have recovered. So instead I got The Life of Pi (which has nothing to do with Pai the painter who hung out her for a few years.)

Paintings, especially the blond in the mirror are looking good. Never pegged you for a Romance Novel fan, eeeyy by gum, lad. But Pino was a hellova painter. Good one to study. Nice expression on her.

Edit: Seems YouTube is acting up so the videos have maybe not been taken down. Maybe they're doing roadwork, filling digital pot holes or something.

eighty+
03-05-2014, 08:39 AM
Hi Geoff Great new. My regards. To your better half

Hi. Cap'n. Mac. Ho. Ho. Ho. Just liked. Those Digital's pot Holes as I'm always falling into them

SLAINTE to. U both ;). :D. :D. :D. :D. :D. :D

AndreaMG
03-05-2014, 10:16 AM
Pino would have certainly approved your works Dear 80+! Kia ora!

eighty+
03-05-2014, 11:09 AM
hi Andy Yeah after The next 20 I'll get the hang of it ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D Kia Ora as they say in N.Z

almost forgot How's the new pen ok :cool::cool:

eighty+
03-05-2014, 01:32 PM
Hi Evening Out Pino Daeni Copy Finn ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA

eighty+
03-06-2014, 02:24 AM
hi quick tarte up ok ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D Kia Ora

coops
03-06-2014, 02:38 AM
Hi there day dear, hope you have got some of the sunshine we are having here. Love the lady in the red hat. Keep em coming dear friend:)

Caesar
03-06-2014, 03:42 AM
I really love this area of Your huge exhibition! :D

eighty+
03-06-2014, 03:46 AM
Hello Madam Katie Of The Moara Morning weather sort of Half and half :confused: :D:D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE...Si....Si

Found the girl's leg in another Pic; :D :D

justjean
03-06-2014, 05:25 AM
You have been painting hard with all your lovely paintings, Mr Ploos :)

eighty+
03-06-2014, 06:04 AM
Hello Jean well after see Andy's worktop with the two image's thought I'd have a try so got the Picture of the girl with the red hat on my IPad then proped it up beside

the Wacom and paint it like a trad with the oil Brush it felt good only problem was the oil brush can't seem to make it to a point so I'm afraid it was back to the

other tools which I can control More or less ;) ;) :D ok Jean see you've been a bit quiet lately has the cold weather got U down. Soon B spring with a burst of new

Flower's to keep U busy Jean ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE KIA ORA STATTE BBUONE...Si......Si

AndreaMG
03-06-2014, 10:01 AM
hi Andy Yeah after The next 20 I'll get the hang of it ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D Kia Ora as they say in N.Z

almost forgot How's the new pen ok :cool::cool:
Hello Dear 80+, hope you are well (but judging from the paintings you sure are:)), it just arrived today, but I'm too tired now to paint, I'll finish the thing this weekend. Keep it rolling and STATTE BUONO X) Kia ora!!!!!

eighty+
03-06-2014, 11:03 AM
Hi Andy Thanks For Showing us your New Pen looks good is that what's showing blue the clipper's and a little brush for cleaning the Nib ??? and 9 s/nib's

looking at the pen it looks like my what they call a Tec pen the but have another which they call a gripp pen but me being from the back woods I can't tell the

Difference :D:D the button's on the side of your Pad do you use them ?? as I've got them on either side of the Wacom but never used them :confused:

sure to make a cock-up if I try ok thanks E+ KIA ORA Maori N.Z

eighty+
03-06-2014, 04:39 PM
Hi Still Life M.W I Think ?? STARTER'S No ! Copy ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D KAI ORA SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE Si SI

D Akey
03-06-2014, 09:01 PM
Great stuff. Love the drawing especially. Great amount of marks. Nice consistent look. Also the paintings are coming along really nicely as well. Go man go!!!!!!!

copespeak
03-06-2014, 09:32 PM
So much excellent work Eighty!

Caesar
03-06-2014, 09:44 PM
What a show! I like the framed drawing in particular, as D Akey also said!

eighty+
03-07-2014, 12:33 AM
Hi Robbie. Thanks sorry about the Aussie. He did try. In a kayak. He had made it his personal
Mount. Everett but for a few more miles would have become a national Hero. R.I.P

Hi Cap'n. Mac. Pleased U liked the framed drawing don't no how I done it had to use the pencil at
It's finest point. Plus when make ing a mark. The Line would dissaper. :D. But sorted it in the end
Ok Mac. Have one on my Tab. :;) ;) :D

Hail. O Caesar O Mighty One. My. Personal. skulpter I do like standing on a plinth As
It's in Rome In the warm sunshine don't now what the tourista's will think. At least I won't B Blue
Would like the stone or marble. To B a warmer colour as I look to cold. Ok.

KIA. ORA. SLAINTE. STATTE. BBUONE ...Si.......Si

Caesar
03-07-2014, 03:34 AM
I see. That's weathered bronze, more or less. I didn't want to have You in the too much pale color of marble, You know, it risked to look like a mausoleum or a memorial ... LOL:eek:;)

eighty+
03-07-2014, 04:20 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Personal Skulpter To Mr Ploos :cool: thanks Yes a Memorial will be Fine as its the only one I'm Likely to Get ;);) :D :D but would like the stone colour

to be a light biege colour if poss; Bronze is to expensive blus it would get all shiny you now what young girls are like ;) :D and mable too Cold ok can I leave it too you to Sort

About Payment things are dodgy at the Moment but rest assured on Completion of my Memorial U will Be paid Toot Sweet unless the Reaper get's in first ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE.........Si.........Si

eighty+
03-07-2014, 06:44 AM
Hi Think Romeo And Juliette Pino Daeni ?? copy FINN ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D Kai Ora

eighty+
03-07-2014, 04:53 PM
hi Sat watching the box tried a few Sketch'es as was all battle's blood and spit was fasinated as the tribe were killing everybody a tipical hoolywood movie ;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

KIA ORA

justjean
03-07-2014, 06:48 PM
Wow he just pops right out of the screen, great goings Mr Ploos
I think I have cabin fever still lots of snow and I just can't settle long enough to try and paint :D

eighty+
03-08-2014, 12:30 AM
Hi Jean. Blimey. Your still snowbound I thought it had gone Are well could U get duchess to

Pull u On a sledge as would do U both some good. Help her to lose weight and get U out of

The Cabin. Into the Wild. Mad. World. ;):D :D :D. Kia. Ora Jean regards. E +

coops
03-08-2014, 01:38 AM
Hi there dear Eighty and may I say WOW WOW WOW these paintings are really terrific:):):)
Sunshine here today hope its the dame for you dear friend:)

SilverO
03-08-2014, 02:37 AM
Looks good eighty, I really like that painting with the pumpkin:)

eighty+
03-08-2014, 04:06 AM
HI MADAM Katie Of The Moara ;) Thanks !! south east gate Low Cloud looks like Rain :confused: :D :D

Hi Silvo Thanks Had Me Fooled as I thought it Was A large Apple ;) :D :D Blimey a Pumpkin :D:D:D

To U Both KIA ORA SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE.........Si................Si

D Akey
03-08-2014, 05:51 AM
Nice stuff Mr Ploos. Very interesting how you have such a comparative economy of paint. It sort of seems to be defining your style and so many artists take years and years to find theirs. Also, you're finessing a lot more defining components in the pictures now, meaning you can hit on a lot more points as you know what to look for and how to get it more and more. The bits you're painting look like the people. This Spanish lass in the face is crackin' good. Go man go.

eighty+
03-08-2014, 06:50 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac How are U getting sunburnt ;) :D yeah I think at last me and the Tools are on Speaking Term's :D:D If I'm not careful I could B

in to Layer's Heaven 's a bove I'd need a few more moon river's to gate crash into them :D :D :D ok Mac see yuh KIA ORA

eighty+
03-08-2014, 08:54 AM
HI Lady With Morning Glories She's got extra Long Hair cause I couldn't see on the IPad and thought it was hair but was the plant :D:D:D:D:D:D:D KIA ORA

copespeak
03-08-2014, 09:11 AM
HI Lady With Morning Glories She's got extra Long Hair cause I couldn't see on the IPad and thought it was hair but was the plant :D:D:D:D:D:D:D KIA ORA

She's gorgeous Eighty! I agree with Mr Akey, you're really getting it all working for you. :)

eighty+
03-08-2014, 10:04 AM
Hi. Robbie. Sorry I for got to. Thank you for my Portrait. In water colour. Took my breath away

More so seeing what Caesar been up to ;) :D :D:D:D:D:D. Kia. Ora.

eighty+
03-08-2014, 01:07 PM
Hi Brassy no Comment quickie on IPad ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA

eighty+
03-08-2014, 02:52 PM
OK Time for my bed Cala Neta KIA ORA ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
03-09-2014, 03:31 AM
Hi The Old Mill again still more to do ok just giving the eye's a rest ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE Si Si

SilverO
03-09-2014, 03:57 AM
I'm amazed at how many paintings you can make in a couple of days.:p
That Old Mill is looking very good:D

D Akey
03-09-2014, 05:30 AM
Some really nice details in the drawing of the old mill -- an especially fun and well-drawn detail is the ducks in the lower right and the woman is telling as well. Overall, the color is misty and vaporous like a fog or a vision in the imagination, especially when seeing how it comes into form through your sequence of works in progress -- a slower, intriguing type of impressionism. The line work is like a line holding the ship inclined to drift with the tides to a dock -- it holds the vision in place and gives it a clarity of intention. A very interesting, almost dreamlike style, Mr Ploos.

eighty+
03-09-2014, 05:32 AM
Hi Silvo Thanks Its just My Age Got to get them done befor The Reaper Come's ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE.......Si.....Si

pat1940
03-09-2014, 06:39 AM
Hello dear eighty, love the painting, but that ugly reaper better not come, we will miss you to much, so go away reaper

eighty+
03-09-2014, 07:26 AM
Hi Pat. Thanks. NOt to worry. As I going to try. For the ton ;). :D:D:D:D. KIA. ORA

Hi Cap'n. Mac. See U crept in when I wasn't. Looking. :D:D. I. Like your observations But all I seem

to b seeing. Is a load of rocks. And stone's. But I'm pleased. That U could. See there was a

Mill. There. But got to go back to see if I can enhance it. Think I'll ask Pat. To do the leave's

For me. As she got more patence ? Then. I. Ok. ;) :D ;) :D :D. KIA. ORA

AndreaMG
03-09-2014, 08:43 AM
Hi Andy Thanks For Showing us your New Pen looks good is that what's showing blue the clipper's and a little brush for cleaning the Nib ??? and 9 s/nib's
Sorry for the late reply Dear E+, first of all congrats for the latest paintings, the watermill is just great :cool: Thanks, the blue thingy is just a colored plastic ring that can be used to replace the stock one (it's just cosmetic ^^). As far as the tablet buttons I actually do use them, the one I use the most allows me to change the brush size simply by holding it and swiping the pen right (increase size) or left (decrease size): the button is set to "shift" while the upper pen button is set to "right click" and the lower lower to "alt", then I have "undo", "redo", "ctrl". KIA ORA!

eighty+
03-09-2014, 10:39 AM
Hi Thank's but its never too late for info ok will have a go at the buttons but could number them 1234 and what each does to help an old codger ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

KIA ORA SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE.......Si...............Si

coops
03-10-2014, 01:07 AM
Love this Mill scene you are always giving us such delights dear Eighty. Sunshine here today hope the same with you dear friend:)

Caesar
03-10-2014, 03:22 AM
Fantastic evolution of Your style and another avalanche of artpieces!

eighty+
03-10-2014, 03:37 AM
Hello Madam Katie Of The Moara yes all Blue sky as far as I can see from the Window :D:D:D and as the window face'es South loads of Sunbeam's danceing in ;)

so it time for U to don your Be keyni ?:D And get down to the Swimming Pool befor the joints stiffen up ok :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA

Ok AS I've got up early 12.30pm ;):D and its Sunday i can't say morning ;) done a bit of pratice plus trying to work out the buttons ?? on my Wacom that

Andy told me can make the brush size change, up to yet no joy but will keep trying. Ok Must Bash On otherwise will B time for Bed :confused:

;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE.........Si...................SI

D Akey
03-10-2014, 06:01 AM
Nice colors in this last one. Very loud and energetic, as I assume is this lass you've painted. I would expect to see colors like this local to my neck of the woods at one point, at least in a music video being made. Definitely eye catching.

Salmon or orange and turquoise are coastal colors. I think this lass much be a Miami Dolphins supporter. (the opposite coast in Florida because of the orange groves and sea I assume).

I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see her on roller skates in a bikini on the paved walkway against the sand. But with those lovely peaches n' cream colors, I would suspect sunscreen more than tanning lotion. But certainly she would be one in a pin-up by one of the greats like Elvgren.

Very nice rendition -- almost like a musical painting.

eighty+
03-10-2014, 07:21 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac I Was :confused: as Thought U were talking about the girl at the mill as had forgot the sunday Practise god bless her socks ;) :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA

Have a look at the Bell of the Ball ;)

copespeak
03-10-2014, 09:16 AM
I think that this last one is the best ever Eighty! Just wonderful.

And that wild red headed lady..... :) :)

eighty+
03-10-2014, 12:32 PM
Hi Robbie Thanks Hope your feeding the Hoss ok as when he's hungry gets very moody and kicks at the slightest movemnt ;) :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA

eighty+
03-10-2014, 12:35 PM
Yeah She's a Bit under Colour at the Moment !! ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D

D Akey
03-10-2014, 01:05 PM
Wow. The dark complected lady is another type and you did a great job on her. The next one, the blond, looks as if she stuck her head up looking for her the picture frame to which she was assigned.

No wonder she's under color. It's as if her ship had sailed and left her and she's listening to the gulls and steamers thinking, "Cor blimey, that sunk it. Another black mark for me, innit. . . lost me colours. . ."

eighty+
03-10-2014, 09:52 PM
Hi. Cap'n. Mac. Yeah U Sussed her out. As it was a Try at a abstract but she poked her.

Head up. To see what. Was going on. .? I said. I'm. Doing a abstract you. Can't stay. But

She pleaded. I'm not feeling to good. Think I've got the Flue and up here with. The colour's.

Make's me feel better. So is it ok if I stay. WELL.!! What. Could I say as I could see.

She wasn't Well. :confused: so she stayed. I hope U. Don't. Mind. ,! ?? ;):D:D:D. KIA. ORA

Caesar
03-10-2014, 10:48 PM
Delightful paintings among funny visual and verbal digressions! Amusement granted in here!

eighty+
03-11-2014, 01:39 AM
Hi I called her Julie I think she's by John but I'm Not sure ? I was going to do Rosina Ferrara but She's hidine in my Computer who like's When Bored to play

a game of hide and Seek and the Bugger cheats think he moves them around as up to yet I've never Won. I keep threating to take his supply line a ll he said

was at your own Peril so its back to the chase yuk yuk ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA STATTE BBUONE....Si......Si SLAINTE

HAEL O Caesar O Mighty One Thank you pleased you get a laugh :cool: :cool:

Alexandra
03-11-2014, 03:57 AM
Magnificent faces Eighty! I especially like the last one in pencil or charcoal appearance.

eighty+
03-11-2014, 04:46 AM
Hi Sandy Thank's ...... well at least She's not Peeping threw a Keyhole like some I could mention ;) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D on yuh Bike :eek::eek:

stevemawmv
03-11-2014, 05:58 AM
All good work Eighty!
Nicely done Sir...
Take care friend,
Steve

eighty+
03-11-2014, 06:55 AM
Hi Muskeertier Mac How's Yuh keeping is the cock ka doodle still keeping U up at Night one sweep with your rusty cutlass should keep him quiet ;):D:D :D :D

Hi Steve Thanks But could you not call me Sir Coss I'm only A hitchhiker from the Galaxy the second one on the Left ok ;) ;) :D :D :D :D KIA ORA to U BOTH

AndreaMG
03-11-2014, 09:31 AM
Thanks for bringing her here too, nicely done :) Kia Ora! STATTE BBUONO :cool:

pat1940
03-11-2014, 11:44 AM
Hi eighty, great work and thanks for such nice compliments on my Chinese Lady, I am doing another one almost finished just putting her hair pieces on and all the little stuff lol

eighty+
03-11-2014, 12:10 PM
Hi Pat. Ok. I'llGo and have a look :cool:;):D:D:D. Kia. ora.

eighty+
03-11-2014, 02:44 PM
Hi just been back to finish Manet's fresh Air Breakfast ok ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA

D Akey
03-11-2014, 06:21 PM
Meanwhile, back at the wedding reception on the lawn at the manor:

Groom: "And my first groomly command to my wif shall go thus: Good Madame, putteth thine right foot in, and thy left foot out. . .putteth thy left leg up, and ye shake it all about. . . Let thee do yon hokey pokey then shall ye turneth thyself around. That's what it's all about. . .yet, verily and yea, I digress. . . "

<Aw bleedin' hell. . . flubbed me lines again. Who writes this rubbish? Bad bard! Bad! Down boy!!!!!>

Mr Ploos, they say a picture is worth 1000 words. . .but they never said which 1000. This one seems beyond hoakey. It's down right hoakey pokey. You should put your stylus in and ye shake it all about. . . repeat as needed. Your painting amuses me and I admire your skill. You can sure tell a dirty joke in paint, laddie. A great talent to rival the great almighty Caesar, daub for daub.

D Akey
03-11-2014, 06:32 PM
By the way, the picture above that, the cavalier dude is a bang up drawing. Really phenomenal. You're right closing in on our good master Rembrandt.

And you're asking if me cock crows at dawn? I find that a rather personal question, lad. Boot in point of fact, it never shuts oop.
And there was never a blade taken to it boot once, oh aye. . . at I such a time I think they spiked me bottle, cause I can't remember a thing. Wait. What. . . who. . . what are we talking about again?

Oh, aayyuuuh. . . I see. You're inquiring about me neighbor's rooster what used to wake me up at 3 in the blooming morning. Yeah, he just sort of shut up one night and that was that. I think a coyote got him. The hit I put out on him cost me dear, but was worth it in the long run.

copespeak
03-11-2014, 08:17 PM
You two really crack me up!!!! Where would the world be without laughter? :) :) :) :)

eighty+
03-12-2014, 03:50 AM
Hi Robbie Thanks for the info On Pelican's ;) ;) :D :D

Cap'n Mac Hoots Mon Wat that yu blathering aboot Aye do U hear they nay ge us the Vote :confused: ;) ;) :D:D KIA ORA To U Both

eighty+
03-12-2014, 05:51 AM
hi Smashing The Oil today ok ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA

eighty+
03-12-2014, 07:58 AM
A Quickie BeFor Nosh OK ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA

D Akey
03-12-2014, 09:48 AM
Nice expressionistic colors and look, Mr Ploos. Getting that rather turn of the last century style going. Feels a little Cezanne-esque. Bravo-esque.

And the pre-nosh-esque one is as if a shadow play, which setting dark and light patterns is. Super job as well.

copespeak
03-12-2014, 09:48 AM
A smashing oil portrait Eighty. There's always something new on your page! :) :)

stevemawmv
03-12-2014, 10:15 AM
I like the 'Sargent' go at....nicely done!
I enjoy his work from this period of his life, each with
it's own story....are you going to explore more from
this period?
Good job!
Take care friend,
Steve

eighty+
03-12-2014, 10:16 PM
Hi. Robbie. Thanks. I'm really chuffed. As I grimly stuck with the oil brush I did pick this one out.
As a challenge from J.S.S work to force myself. As have be come addicted to the Airbrush which
Seems to do more or less everything ok
Hi. Cap'n Mac. Yeah. But I'm not a Fan of. Cezane work. On that last one as U described as
Shadows. I might leave as is as I quiet it But think I try to duplicate it then add colour as its in
Venice not Brighton
Hi. Steve. Thanks. I'm not sure which period of his life I'm in. As just go to the master in the Sky Google and he never. Tell's. Me. Ok ... ;);). :D :D :D :D :D :D. ...to all. Kia. Ora. Slainte. Statte BBUONE Si. Si.

Caesar
03-12-2014, 11:46 PM
I like Cezanne and also the last urban sketch, which makes me really feel in that street. Excellent!

eighty+
03-13-2014, 12:01 AM
Hael O Caesar O Mighty One Thank You yeah I liked that one as well just put some colour on but think T like the 1st one best as they say at the north Pole yuh win some and

yuh lose Some ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE...........Si........................Si

coops
03-13-2014, 01:59 AM
Morning dear Eighty, sunshine here and I am busy gardening. Phewwwwwwwww weeds everywhere.:)
I wonder if you know just how amazing you are with your art. These latest works are brilliant but I have to comment on the pencil sketch. IT IS AMAZING. Love your work , stay fit and well dear friend:)

eighty+
03-13-2014, 02:08 AM
He He HE Madam Katie U ain't seen Nuffink yet wait to U see the one's in Caesar Post Ho HO HO ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D Speak to Moi pour favour

eighty+
03-13-2014, 06:52 AM
Hi thought I'd pop in and say hello to my Mate DeeGAS ok might get a drop of brandy if I say the right things ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE Si

jibes
03-13-2014, 02:42 PM
Hi just been back to finish Manet's fresh Air Breakfast ok ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA

That Manet knew how to have an exciting Breakfast indeed! :)

I always enjoy your work, only a peek today.

eighty+
03-13-2014, 09:53 PM
Hi Neal. How are U. As haven't seen or heard from U for a while. Or have U been busy clearing

Snow. Away. As I thinkU had it pretty bad in your neck of the Woods. Ok thanks for looking if my

Memory is correct. U had. Or was going to change you style. .?? Ok. Regards. Neal......E+

eighty+
03-14-2014, 01:51 AM
Hi MAdam Katie Of The Moara Sun high in the Sky but Hazy still feels cool mind U thats me indoors as Finn Deegas could keep at the windows for another 2hours :(

But decided its finn ok have you finished weeding Yet ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE.......Si..........................Si

coops
03-14-2014, 03:20 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, yes sunny here but foggy this morning. Love this latest one you are so good at them:)
Stay fit and well dear friend

pat1940
03-14-2014, 03:45 AM
Eighty, these are fantastic, you have been busy, and love all the chatter with you and Caesar, so funny

Caesar
03-14-2014, 04:18 AM
Dear ATPlus it looks like that with M. Degas You're the only one who may have taken pictures of London and Paris in the XIX century. LOL:o;)
Your last one is really cool too. It looks like You have an exceptional sense of perspective too!

eighty+
03-14-2014, 05:43 AM
Sorry. Madam. Katie Of The Moara If I have increased your work Load but all done with. The
Best of intentions Ok. ;). ;). :D. :D. :D

Hi. Pat. Thanks. Your running. So fast. These days. With your Chinese Ladies. That it's taking. Me
All my. Time. Trying to catch. Up with.U. So please. Remember. My legs. Ain't Wot they used to be. Ok. ;). ;). :D. :D. :D

Hael. O Caesar O Mighty One. Yes. It was when. Building. Your Summer Palace. I. Had. To. Go The.
Local. Tec; for a Course. On. Perspective As iKnew how fastidious U are. And. I. Didn't. Fancy.
Being. fed . To. The. Lion's. ;). :D :D:D.

AndreaMG
03-14-2014, 09:38 AM
Hello Dear E+ fantastic work on latest paintings! congrats :cool: Kia Ora

SilverO
03-14-2014, 10:35 AM
Your last painting is really awesome, love it:)

eighty+
03-14-2014, 03:43 PM
Thanks Silvo I'm Pleased that u liked it ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE........Si..................Si

D Akey
03-14-2014, 05:36 PM
Cor blimey, looks like the lads waiting for day work down the union hall. . . Nicely detailed Mr Ploos. Have some cornflakes on me, lad. . . then grab yer stylus and get to work. You'll have some doing to top this one. Degas and Manet and the whole lot loved their interiors too. Probably warmer to paint there in the winter months. Very practical.

Alexandra
03-14-2014, 11:58 PM
Oh, I loved this one, the colors, the theme, great one dear Eighty+.

eighty+
03-14-2014, 11:59 PM
Hi. Andy. Thanks. Sorry I missed. u. Kia. Ora
Hi. cap'n Mac thanks. Can. I have a cut Banana with my cornflakes this morning?? ;). :D:D:D. Kia. Ora

eighty+
03-15-2014, 12:03 AM
Hello. Sandy. Thanks. u crept in. While I was writing :D:D. ;) ;) :D :D :D

eighty+
03-15-2014, 01:41 PM
Hi Qiuick STARTER' No 2 ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE.Si....Si SHenti Jainkang

eighty+
03-16-2014, 05:06 AM
HI Madam Katie Of THe Moara Sunny day just a little high cloud is it the same up in ULL ;) just finn the last one ok KIA ORA :D :D :D :D

eighty+
03-16-2014, 06:34 AM
Hi I've called it seascape coss couldn't remember ok 20 min bash ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA

stevemawmv
03-16-2014, 07:00 AM
Were almost back in Venice with Sargent....
You gotta finish it for me friend, like I said
Love that period in his life, good story telling
painting! How was your visit to the 'Hood'?
Very interesting stuff!
Take care Friend,
Steve

eighty+
03-16-2014, 07:18 AM
Hey. Steve. What the Hood. As it don't rings bell's ??? Yeah that seascape must b. sargent's. Have
To go and look :D. But it do. Look. Like Venice! And what. Period. Of Sargent's life. Do U. Mean
Ok. Coss I'm at loss. To when ??? ;):D:D:D:D. Kia. Ora.

stevemawmv
03-16-2014, 07:29 AM
It's slang for neighborhood... As for Venice, Sargent spent a long time there
and painted some great painting during his stay, and returned there many
times in his life. Check them out 'Sargent Venice paintings', I think you will
enjoy them.
Take care,
Steve

eighty+
03-16-2014, 08:39 AM
Hi. Thanks Steve. Blimey I. Must have doze's off Ok. I'll. Look. ;):D:D:D. Kia Ora

eighty+
03-16-2014, 10:26 AM
HI Steve Sorry went back to Venice But got :confused: :D:D ended up in the same old street thought the colour's were better have a look see what U think ok

But I've got lot's more of Venice which should shut me up for a while ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE....Si..........Si

stevemawmv
03-16-2014, 10:52 AM
Looking good, always liked this one...
Yeah, looks like he was quite productive during these visits
Almost like a different mood of the work he did there..
Have a look...
Shortcut:
https://www.google.com/search?q=sargents+venice+paintings+pictures&biw=1280&bih=683&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=w7skU8y9MpL1oAT0l4HgAw&ved=0CEIQsAQ

copespeak
03-16-2014, 11:00 AM
Traveling around and doing a bit of sightseeing, eh Eighty? Looking good. :cool:

eighty+
03-16-2014, 12:20 PM
HI Robbie Yeah it look's as if its The only way I'll get there ;) :D :D :D

hi Steve a Starter's ok thanks for the Link ;) :D :D :D TO U both KIA ORA SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE...Si.....Si

eighty+
03-17-2014, 05:11 AM
Hi There' Ten green bottle's hanging on the Wall ;) and if one green bottle did accidently fall it would leave onehundred and nine green Bottle's hanging on the Wall ok

ok Sargent stop Laughing aright for you in Venice setting drawing with a supply of smoked Salmon sandwiche's on brown bread with a half of Lemon to squeese on PLUS

a Bottle of Chilled Barsac While all I get is a Bowl of Cornflakes and if I'm lucky a sliced Banana :confused: Why was I born Poor my Dad should been a bank Robber

and stashed all his loot in the Cayman Ile's like all the other Villians then I could be in Venice with You Sargent Painting ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA SLAINTE

STATTE BBUONE........Si...................Si SHENTI JAINkang

eighty+
03-17-2014, 07:25 AM
Hi Madam Katie Of The Moara here's one I thought you'd like a World Famous Ballerina ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE...Si......Si

AndreaMG
03-17-2014, 07:46 AM
Very nice Sargent's, but what's up with the "scorpio" gang!? Who are they? KIA ORA :)

eighty+
03-17-2014, 08:00 AM
hi Andy ;):D:D:D the Scorpio Gang ask the Artist Kehinde Wiley Think they are his mates ok KIA ORA :) :) :)

justjean
03-17-2014, 09:06 AM
Always a pleasure to drop in and see your paintings Mr Ploos, your last painting of the ballerina looks much better than my try at that statue

eighty+
03-17-2014, 11:55 AM
Hi. Jean Sorry. I just. Come to. Must have drifted off. Was watching a film. So you had a go.

Poor old. DeeeGas. If he had known. That she. Would still b trotting around after He was long gone

;). :D:D:D:D:D. Kia Ora

eighty+
03-17-2014, 04:14 PM
Hi Tried Watercolour Coss that what it said ok wasn't easy as J.S was setting at my shoulder and laughing at my feeble strokes Plus Watercolour brush was in

A Mood one Minute paint then nothing nuff to make U :mad: ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE....Si........Si

stevemawmv
03-17-2014, 04:57 PM
J.S. may have been sitting behind you alright...and he shared some good tips
with you...like how you did the water! Fresh and light, nicely done friend!
Take care,
Steve

Alexandra
03-17-2014, 05:00 PM
Oh wow, wonderful additions E+, I enjoyed viewing!
Goodnight from a rainy night in Georgia.

D Akey
03-17-2014, 07:45 PM
I DOOOO!!!!! Like this one with the ships. . . or boats or whatever is the politically correct term for them floaty thingies with mastadons and lines.

Nice free flowing style. I like the sweeping arcs of the hulls contrasting the linear shapes of the masts and all the straight stuff. It's a really interesting balance of compositional elements. Well painted Mr Ploos the Nautical.

Best toss me a herring as I applaud like a seal. Go man go!!!!!!

Caesar
03-17-2014, 10:07 PM
It's always so interesting sailing with Your paintings, dear mate! I particularly like Your boats!

coops
03-18-2014, 01:19 AM
My, my, my havent you been a busy boy. You never cease to amaze me with your art dear Eighty. Loving all the latest addition and keep them coming as they give us all so much pleasure. Stay fit and well dear friend:)

eighty+
03-18-2014, 04:20 AM
HI wakey Wakey Sandy and its not raining ...............Here :D :D

Hi Madam Katie Of The Moara You've Picked a Fine Time to Leave Me ......Lucille :eek: ;) :D :D

HI Steve Yeah John would'nt tell me Nuffink just kept Laughing :( :( :D :D :p

Hi Cap'n Mac were U Seasick I must admit I felt queasy going over on a troopship :cool: :D :D

Hael O Caesar O Mighty One thanks I must say your speaking Angla better than I can :( :D :D

justjean
03-18-2014, 04:22 AM
Your doggy friend looks great :)

eighty+
03-18-2014, 05:14 AM
Hi Jean Good to see U back and Running ;) the Hound belongs To Robbie I've just Coppied Her's ok but Thanks

pai
03-18-2014, 08:13 AM
Hello Mr. Eighty, even I wasn't around on the forum, I never stop looking in your drawing and painting. Your consistent art works in this thread are so much to read in addition with the interaction with all fun comments among the Artrages always made me smile. (honestly, because of some language barrier and the slang I am not aware of, I still laugh the way you wrote...haha) Keep them coming. Kuai le. SHENTI. Jainkang :):D:):D

eighty+
03-18-2014, 08:39 AM
Sorry trying to send by mail when I try I can't find the bliding thing ok :confused::confused::confused::eek::eek::eek:

AndreaMG
03-18-2014, 09:03 AM
hi Andy ;):D:D:D the Scorpio Gang ask the Artist Kehinde Wiley Think they are his mates ok KIA ORA :) :) :)
Cool, I didn't know him, you did a terrific job on it :cool:Kia Ora

eighty+
03-18-2014, 09:43 AM
HI Pia good to have U back :D and Thanks for helping me with my Spelling regards Mr Ploos ;) :D :D

Hi Andy see U met the gang then ;) :D:D I see Wiley is churning them out then must B selling like hot Pizza's ;) :D :D KIA ORA TO You Both

eighty+
03-18-2014, 06:55 PM
Hi Tried to doodle ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

mannafig
03-18-2014, 11:57 PM
Dear eighty your paintings are great I really like the bridal couple.

eighty+
03-19-2014, 01:43 AM
Hello Manfig good to see your back yes I like your P. drawing's thank's for Showing us them ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA' ORA SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE Si Si KUAI LE Jainkang

eighty+
03-19-2014, 03:00 AM
OK Daddyo when I say Push :( I mean Push so don't just stand there with yuh hands in yuh pocket's PUSH ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

Caesar
03-19-2014, 04:16 AM
It just took a couple of paintings from wedding to getting their first son here! You're quite fast even with pregnancy ... LOL;):o In the middle there's a gentleman who's back from Your past naked picnic with Manet in the forest I guess. Fortunately You cropped the picture just in time ...:eek::o ... what else can we say,:rolleyes: ... just PUSH, dear ATPlus, PUSH!

eighty+
03-19-2014, 05:44 AM
O Mighty One Yes U made me Laff! the Wedding Couple was over 2 years ago, and in that time I've painted them about 20 times with 3 different coloured window's, but up to

yet have not been satisfired with the results, so they are resting in my computer ok and yes that is their son. Time fly's when U get Old as U will duely find out ok ;) ;) :D

copespeak
03-19-2014, 09:32 AM
Beautiful child Eighty! "Push" to a woman often makes her eyes roll! :rolleyes:

eighty+
03-19-2014, 09:40 AM
Hi Robbie HE He Hi Ho unless they have a Caesarean ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA

AndreaMG
03-19-2014, 09:42 AM
What a lovely couple and baby "boss" X)

eighty+
03-19-2014, 10:28 AM
Hi Andy Yes I was invited to their Wedding in Ireland and Me thinking ( Being a Backwoods boy ) there would be about 50 guests instead there was about 300 guests plus I

and was booked in the hotel which was like a castle beside a lake all on its own they tell me the film star's stayed there when making the film the Quiet man ok was I out

of place yes But lucky for me I had my sketchpad so was relaxed Sketching ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D as they say in Ireland SLAINTE

D Akey
03-19-2014, 10:46 AM
Ah sure 'n' ye seem like a quiet feller ta me, Mr Eighty Ploos, an' there's tha God's honest trooth of it. . . Not outta place attal attal. . . Boot ye did miss the morning call for the Extras in tha movie. . . by aboot 60 odd years. As sooch, we could say yer a wee bit tardy. Boot that's as far as it goes. . . oh and yer check may be delayed in a parallel way, ye might say, ney?

justjean
03-19-2014, 10:56 AM
Mr Ploos the wedding couple and their offspring are all wonderful, lucky you going to Ireland :D

eighty+
03-19-2014, 12:54 PM
Hi Jean yes was in Ireland at Galway or close think Adare at another Wedding at a very nice Church took comunion and was blessed :eek: Caesar will be pleased and stayed

in another Luxery Hotel trouble is I'm getting used to living the high Life :confused::confused: ;) ;) :D :D

Hoots Mon aye tis a rumble in the glen's Cap'n I dinae wear ma tartan as hae no vote aye looks nae Porridge Pour Moi :confused: ;) ;) :D :D

eighty+
03-19-2014, 02:40 PM
Hi I called it Sleeping ok Richard Schmid copy Finn ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE...Si......Si SHENTI Jainkang

D Akey
03-19-2014, 02:43 PM
Richard Schmid is a good one to study. A teacher type in addition to being an artist.

Alexandra
03-19-2014, 03:25 PM
A peaceful slumber, how beautiful, love it, Eighty!

eighty+
03-19-2014, 03:38 PM
Hi Cap'n. Mac. Yeah it was gxpainter. Telling. Jean. About him. So had a quick look on google and yep
He's ok so tried. With oil. Hos'it look. ??? Kia Ora

eighty+
03-19-2014, 03:49 PM
Hi. Sandy. I don't now how U do it but always just when I'mwritting. U. Appear. Have u Got a

crystal ball. Ok. I'm pleased. . You like her As I stuck at it with the oil brushand refused to give in

Come what may ;). :D. :D. :D. :D. :D SLAINTE. Kia. Ora

copespeak
03-19-2014, 06:20 PM
You really nailed that one Eighty! She looks so warm and comfy.

stevemawmv
03-19-2014, 08:39 PM
Well done on the last one Eighty! Really like it, good title too..
but it's an activity I' am having a hard time accomplishing these days.
Nicely done! Take care.....
Steve

Caesar
03-19-2014, 10:02 PM
Fortunately the boys was sleeping soundly and You succeeded to portray him in his blessed dreams. Fantastically "glossy" paint ... maybe You discovered layers? LOL;)

coops
03-20-2014, 02:54 AM
Love the sleeping figure dear Eighty, looks so comfy. Stay fit and well dear friend:)

pat1940
03-20-2014, 02:56 AM
Hello eighty, really like your sleeping lady, she looks like she is in dreamland, wonderful works

eighty+
03-20-2014, 05:08 AM
Hi didn't have to go to google as She was Standing in front of me ok another oil Pratice ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE Si SI

Hi Robbie ....Pat.......Madam Katie Of the Moara.....Steve.......Caesar O Mighty One My thanks To U all for helping me in these troubled times but I'VE kicked oil brush

all around the house and he at last is crying for mercy :D so I think at last he come over to my Side ok Thanks again for your help ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D

to you all KIA ORA SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE.......Si..............Si KUAU LE SHENTI jainkang

copespeak
03-20-2014, 09:53 AM
I like how you've done her face Eighty, there's some very efficient brushstrokes going in all the right directions. Well done!

AndreaMG
03-20-2014, 09:56 AM
Sleeping lady and pink lady both look crazy good Dear E+, or shall I say Lord E+ since these days you hang out with high society people? :cool: STATTE BBUONO

eighty+
03-20-2014, 12:38 PM
Hi having fun on IPad pratice with oil like bus sketch'es without the bumping bashing and hanging on ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE Si Si

KUAU LE SHENTI jainkang ZIA JAIN

eighty+
03-20-2014, 12:43 PM
Hi Robbie sorry Missed yuh Thanks :) :) :) Andy yeah U as Well Thanks just call me Serf ok andy ok :) :) :)

D Akey
03-20-2014, 02:09 PM
Good idea to warm up the sketch pad. The weather's getting better there, isn't it? Would think the Plus Boos is warming up in the motor pool waiting yer esteemed pleasure, lad. Nice that they have a TV in the waiting room for you to warm your engine as well. Go Man Go!!!!!!

pai
03-20-2014, 03:51 PM
hello Mr. Eighty, that New Girl painting so beautiful. I love that peachy color. And, you are doing your sketches again too....yay ! :D Kuai le. SHENTI. Jainkang :D:D:D:p:cool::rolleyes: More more more !!

eighty+
03-20-2014, 08:23 PM
HI Pai Thanks Yeah I'm doing IPad sketching with the oil brush to Force me to get used to painting in oil come what may as they say anythink can happen in these

Next few Days ok so keep your seat belts On as the landing may B Dodgy :eek::eek::eek: ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D KAUI LE SHENTI jainkang

HI Cap'n Mac yeah that goes for you too as U never showed me how to land this pesky thing as I thought I was only warming up the Bus engines like U asked me to

ok here we up in the alltogether and the allmighty Caesar never got me to the church on time ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
03-21-2014, 04:49 AM
Hi Yes I went out into the cold fresh air the legs were screaming for the 1st hundred yards as they had forgot what they where for :eek: ;) had to go as the post delivery

service keep funny hours I mean 8oc in the morning I ask you what Goldie oldie is up at that Time ???, ;) :D and this is all down to Frazier saying how his pad was cheap and good

Called MonoPrice so as when I got a new Wacom 21ux I gave the S/Bambo pad away to a friend thinking I wouldn't need it but when I made a cockup on the wacom and couldn't

use it I relized I had no back up I had the old cumputer but no pad hence spotting Frazier yaking about his new pad for 15 Nicker I thought ok I'll have some of that so now U

now why I ventured out into the cold World where even the brass were moaning ok just to cheer U ;):D:D:D:D I done 8 bus Sketch'es :p :p :p ok

eighty+
03-21-2014, 04:54 AM
OK last three so relax have a cup ot tea I'll have one as well as your making just black no sugar thankee :cool: :cool: :cool: :p

eighty+
03-21-2014, 07:18 AM
Hi a pratice Colour Sketch Ok Time for coffee and Bisquits ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

D Akey
03-21-2014, 12:27 PM
Getting back into the swing of things on the Ploos Boos with it all about plein aire up top and close aire inside. Looking good for starters, getting your pencil warmed up as it were. Careful of the noses lest your route takes you to Easter Island where tiki style reigns supreme. You are attending to all else. May want to have a go-to nose to pop on when they move out from your line of sight. Go man go go go!!!!!!!!!!

eighty+
03-21-2014, 08:41 PM
Hi. Cap'n Mac. Yeah. Been trying to get on my bike but I'm finding. Difficult. As I 'm still. Wobble

Will take a few days. To get the hang of. It as at the moment I keep falling of. Yuh know what

I. Mean. ;). :D. :D :D. :D. :D. :D. SLAINTE

coops
03-22-2014, 12:15 AM
Great to see that you are out and about again dear Eighty with super bus sketches. I am out and about myself for the next few days so behave yourself whilst I am away. Stay fit and well dear friend:)

Caesar
03-22-2014, 04:01 AM
In a way You may be defined a head-hunter too ... LOL:o I wonder where all this people on Your bus is actually heading ...;)

eighty+
03-22-2014, 07:47 AM
Hi. Madam Katie. Of the Moara. Don't I. Always ??? Enjoy yourself in the next few days then ;) :D

Hael. O Caesar O Mighty One. Yeah. Like us. All going in ever decreasing circles. ;). :D :D :D

To both of you Kia. Ora. STATTE. BBUONE............Si.........................Si

eighty+
03-22-2014, 12:14 PM
HI Felt Lazy ok so played with a bus Sketch ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

jibes
03-22-2014, 05:44 PM
I enjoyed the bus trip!

stevemawmv
03-22-2014, 08:41 PM
I enjoyed your 'out and about' as well Eighty!
Good set of 'Draws' on this one friend.....
Take care,
Steve

davart
03-23-2014, 02:16 PM
Hi jibes Thanks
Hi Steve thanks.

Sorry have been locked out of the Forums lost password ok. Kia Ora

davart
03-23-2014, 11:06 PM
Hi. I'm back in again. Ho Ho Ho

AndreaMG
03-23-2014, 11:54 PM
Is it you Dear E+? Over 600 pages thread and still a junior member?!? :D:D:D STATTE BBUONO

mannafig
03-24-2014, 04:10 AM
Another great addition dear Eighty.

davart
03-24-2014, 04:17 AM
Hi Andy Yeah been Demoted cause I was A bad Bad Boy lost my password when tried to get another made a right cock up so I've put in the corner with the Dunces hat ok don't know if

I'm able to post yet ok just going to try Kia Ora

davart
03-24-2014, 04:24 AM
well ANDY It come threw ok I see My Email address is now my user name

AndreaMG
03-24-2014, 07:21 AM
Ha Ha, bad bad boy ;). Email to Administrators at [email protected], maybe they can help you. KIA ORA

davart
03-24-2014, 03:09 PM
Hi Steve a Copy Of Your Gal I tried ok thanks KIA ORA

stevemawmv
03-24-2014, 03:38 PM
Who is this junior member?....'Eighty, my man!... Traveling incognito are we?
My moody Spanish girl.... She's looking good! The more exposure the better for
a second or third sitting for her.....
I like her....take care friend,
Steve

Caesar
03-24-2014, 10:27 PM
You're no more lazy today, dear mate, and I see You like chiquitas (which, here in Italy, is a good quality of bananas BTW).

davart
03-25-2014, 02:59 AM
Hi to avoid any confusion yes Tis I eighty+ from the 2nd planet on your right when looking at the Moon

Hi Andy yes Matt is Sorting I Hope I hope U like My Quickie

Hi Steve Thanks just had to try as liked the skin colour on your Spanish Girl

Hael O Caesar O Mighty One yes I must admit being Lazy been watching to much TV feed for the proles. I like what U say to your better Half ok Darling I'm going out to see a mate about

Some chiquitas

davart
03-25-2014, 03:56 AM
Hi Andy got it at last ok

Caesar
03-25-2014, 05:04 AM
It looks like You're born again as a brand new baby! This is the first time I assist to a case of buddhist reicarnation indeed! The only problem is to guess how to get a short name out of Your new identity. LOL;)

davart
03-25-2014, 05:51 AM
Hush She's Singing while Standing at the Bus stop Waiting for all the Buses to go By

davart
03-25-2014, 07:26 AM
Hi bus Sketch Mum say's I've got to Diet I ask yuh ???

D Akey
03-25-2014, 09:40 AM
Oh, Mr PloooOOOOooooooossssssssss. . . .

You get the screen in question when you leave the login fields blank (ie. don't fill anything in and click "Login" and you get this screen.)

copespeak
03-25-2014, 09:44 AM
I'm getting as confused as you now Eighty, but I do recognise your work! :)

AndreaMG
03-25-2014, 09:45 AM
Hello Mr Jr Member :cool: the girl in green holding all that stuff is crazy good. STATTE BBUONO and KIA ORA :D

davart
03-25-2014, 10:29 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac yeah I know did try 26 times and got sunk deeper and deeper into the Marsh but Matt has thrown me line and is trying to pull me out. got no Smilies

Hi Robbie to save us getting more confused U could pop over to aukland and give Matt a hand to pull me out (; --0))

Hi Andy Yeah just thought I'd pull your L----------eg to all Kia Ora STATTE BBUONE.........Si....................Si

davart
03-25-2014, 01:07 PM
HI Cap'n Mac are yuh coming shooting ?? as Badger's are the name of the Game may be Fox'es next year If Cameroon get's his way ok SLAINTE

davart
03-25-2014, 02:13 PM
Yeah I think I've seen I'im Some where ???

Caesar
03-25-2014, 10:41 PM
Nice excercises, but the last one really strikes as beautiful as it is for style and perfection:eek::cool::D:D:D:D:D, dear ATPlus. So it looks like You didn't purposedly change your name for becoming a spy and paint incognito under a false name .... LOL:o;)

davart
03-26-2014, 05:16 AM
Hael O Caesar O Mighty One Yeah I tried Hard But No chance as Everybody regconize'es my Rubbish Ho Ho Ho STATTE BBUONE..........Si.....................Si

davart
03-26-2014, 06:58 AM
Bus sketch ok Praticeing with Tools Kia Ora STATTE BBUONE.....Si.............Si

D Akey
03-26-2014, 08:50 AM
I like them, especially the last one.

AndreaMG
03-26-2014, 09:47 AM
Nice bus sketches Dear E+ :cool:STATTE BBUONO KIA ORA

mannafig
03-26-2014, 09:54 AM
Trying to keep up with your paintings is exhausting dear Eighty but they are all wonderfully done.

copespeak
03-26-2014, 10:00 AM
You have such interesting people on your journeys Eighty! :)

pai
03-26-2014, 12:44 PM
Mr. Eighty, have you able to get back to your account and lost password, I missed seeing your "avatar" :p Love you many sketches again with different characters on it. I also like your last sketch with that light blue hat. Great sketch. Is the weather warmer now that you can go out more and have nice bus ride ? Kuai le. SHENTI. Jainkang :D:D:):cool::D

Caesar
03-27-2014, 01:08 AM
I like where Your juvenile curiosity is leading You ... dear new junior mate ....LOL;)

davart
03-27-2014, 04:05 AM
HI Gals Robbie, Manfig, Pai, sorrieeee thing's ain't going easy even firefox is playing up plus got no Smiley's maybe cause I'm a Junior Member (:0))

Hi Cap'n Mac, Andy, Caesar Yeah I'm back in the corner not to bad as found some of my old chewing gum that I had stuck under the window sill!! ok

To all SLAINTE KIA ORA STATTE BBUONE .........Si..............Si

davart
03-27-2014, 07:06 AM
and I said Hey Mate you've Got on the Wrong Bus E said wadda yuh mean we are in Amsterdam and stuck e's tonque out at me well as I don't smoke I got the next Bus Home

davart
03-28-2014, 02:22 AM
Ok OK I now You've got a free Bus pass But you'll have to pay for the Dawg ok Yeah SLAINTE KIA ORA STATTE BBUONE...........Si.......................Si SHENTI Jainkang

Caesar
03-28-2014, 02:28 AM
You're dressing quite anciently lately, dear ATPlus ... LOL:o;) The last one is fantastic! What an amused look on this gentleman's eyes and face!

Alexandra
03-28-2014, 05:49 AM
Obviously a distinguished fellow and his companion. A sweet setting dear Eighty.

davart
03-28-2014, 07:03 AM
Thanks Sandy

Hael O Caesar O Mighty One dunno about his eye's whadda about the Dawg's Feet Ho Ho HO can see I was up early !!

davart
03-28-2014, 08:40 AM
Hael O Caesar O Mighty One Ok Done a tart up See what U Fink Now Ok STATTE BBUNO......Si...................Si

AndreaMG
03-28-2014, 09:57 AM
Must be one of the nobles you go round with these days Dear E+:cool: Very very well done!! STATTE BBUONO KIA ORA ;)

copespeak
03-28-2014, 10:54 AM
Just wonderful Eighty! :)

pai
03-28-2014, 11:11 AM
Woot ! Mr. Eighty, you really are in a roll, I really like your last painting. Kuai le. SHENTI. Jainkang :):)

davart
03-28-2014, 12:41 PM
Hi Robbie thanks what did U think of Hogarth's Dog ??

Hi Pai Thanks Please U liked

Hi Andy Thanks yeah They would have Weeding their Garden !!

A Question Did Hogarth do a Self-Portait then Bunged his Dog in afterwards ???

To all SLAINTE KIA ORA STATTE BBUONO Si SI Kuai Le SHENTI jainkang

justjean
03-28-2014, 12:44 PM
Terrific paintings Mr Ploos and losing your name doesn't seem to have hurt your paintings at all :D

D Akey
03-28-2014, 01:21 PM
Now there's a bonnie bonnet and brilliant boxer. I think the dog's a little embarrassed by his eccentric master's wearing his formal shower cap to the hunt. It's just not done in the heelands. And the pup knows it. And he knows everybody else does as well. So what's the writing in the lower left say? Is it Check the mirror before leaving the house?

eighty+
03-28-2014, 02:58 PM
Hi Matt Thanks for Miracal ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA SLAINTE STATTE BBUONO Si Si KUAI LE SHENTI jainkang ZIA jain

eighty+
03-28-2014, 03:08 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac Sorry in my excitment at getting out of the Corner :confused: Yes I did leave the chewing gum back under the window Sill

As for Hogarth that's his Favourite Painting Bonnet and the Hound was worth a small Fortune to Him plus He was bit of a wit if U look at his work ;):D:D:D:D KIA ORA

eighty+
03-28-2014, 03:44 PM
Hi Got lost on the Round-a-Bout ok still feeling Giddy :eek: :eek: :cool: :cool: ;) :D :D :D :D :D

Caesar
03-28-2014, 10:42 PM
.....:confused::confused::confused::confused::conf used::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::roll eyes: .... What happend to You, Dear Eighty? .... hard to believe. I'm gonna inquire on that ...

coops
03-29-2014, 02:03 AM
Well well dear Eighty what a naughty boy you have been whilst I have been away but happy to see you back with your original name. Lots and lots of great paintings here dear friend. Stay fit and well and out of trouble:)

Caesar
03-29-2014, 03:40 AM
Got lost? C'mon, probably it's just an excuse like Your past head bumping to move some nice lady to take You home and take care .... LOL:o;) You don't tell it right, dear mate. I collected evidence herebelow of what really happened to You (Eighty and eighteen). LOL:o

Wonderful last painting although I agree the dog has some paw pathology. Here everything's fine after President Obama visiting us and leaving our traffic flow and jam again natural and undisturbed (apart from itself) in a sunny day. Il looks like he enjoyed the place and the food and was just disappointed to know, getting into the Coliseum, that he was a couple of millennia late for the last show and that no baseball match was envisaged in yesterday program ... ;)

eighty+
03-29-2014, 04:34 AM
Hello Madam Katie Of The Moara Glad Your back as this last week has been horrendus had to go to Marshal Matt in the Sky and go on one knee and beg to be forgiven

Yus Mate he said scuse the twang its the C/pegs on their Nose's :confused: but after a while I cottened on that it was my last chance as your more trouble then the

Rest put together I ask you what could say well after deep thought I said Its The Mighty one who leads me onto paths at my age are Forgotten I think :confused:

Hael O Caesar O Mighty One Yus you can see He's more concerned with the price of the Cavier he's eating and you can she's Bored being with an old bloke wants to be

Out Partying with all her mates haveing fun. As they say you can only Live Once KIA ORA STATTE BBUONO......Si...........Si SHENTI jainkang SLAINTE

eighty+
03-29-2014, 06:58 AM
Mon da Dieu Qeulle Colour ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE KIA ORA STATTE BBUONO Si Si SHENTI jainkang

pat1940
03-29-2014, 07:48 AM
Dear, dear eighty, just had to check in to see if you are behaving, as usual of course your not (lol), love how Caesar portrayed you, I can see you sitting there with a young chic, anyway great paintings, take care and try to be a good boy lol lol

AndreaMG
03-29-2014, 08:57 AM
Glad you're back Dear E+ X) The lady looks very good, the peach color suits her well too :cool: ciao

mannafig
03-29-2014, 09:57 AM
So many new treasures to look at fabulous dear Eighty.

D Akey
03-29-2014, 11:27 AM
There's a happy looking lass. And for good reason. . . She's been on the Ploos Boos, oh aye. And got her picture took by the high rider his self.

eighty+
03-29-2014, 07:56 PM
HI DR Jones I Presume ;) :D thanks Steve, Tried a Copy Of Steves ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE KIA ORA STATTE BBUONO....Si........Si SHENTI jainkang

stevemawmv
03-29-2014, 08:26 PM
Great job on the wandering fellow, he's looking younger in every new painting, looks as if you caught him with his earring stud in...nice touch!
Take care Eighty,
Steve

eighty+
03-30-2014, 04:42 AM
Hi Steve I've had another Go this Morning hope it looks better but not sure and I've Inhanced his ear ring which you pointed out which I had missed if I had seen

it when painting in the early hours would have rubbed it out Ok KIA ORA ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

copespeak
03-30-2014, 08:38 AM
What a fine effort Eighty! :)

AndreaMG
03-30-2014, 09:29 AM
Ha ha nice Indy Dear E+! Kia Ora and STATTE BBUONO

pat1940
03-30-2014, 09:45 AM
Great job dear eighty, you sure did good

eighty+
03-30-2014, 10:20 AM
Tried A Avatar OK STATTE BBUONO...........Si.......................Si KIA ORA ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

AndreaMG
03-30-2014, 10:28 AM
Ha ha, thank you Dear E+! I look like a movie star, don't I? :cool::cool::cool: Kia Ora :p

eighty+
03-30-2014, 02:08 PM
Yes Andy. It s all there before you. At your age. So go man go. Kia Ora

eighty+
03-30-2014, 04:42 PM
hi Andy Yes you've got me working like a hound-Dawg yep Starting to get the feeling of the hair but the arm's can't do the easy flo whats required

scuse this one as had colour mixing Problem's ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA STATTE BBUONO......Si...........Si

AndreaMG
03-30-2014, 09:53 PM
You did good Dear mate (I see you too are under her spell :cool:). Here's the ref pic that I used STATTE BBUONO

eighty+
03-31-2014, 04:45 AM
Hi Andy Thanks For the Ref; at last I can see whats under her chin as had me puzzled ;) ear rings :D ok And Thanks for making me think about Layer's so when I got

up this Morning about 12.30pm I've had a smash so escuse showing her again as would like to no what U think ok Ciao STATTE BBUONO Si Si

eighty+
03-31-2014, 06:24 AM
Hi one of Morgan Wiestling Gal's a quick Copy ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D KIA ORA STATTE BBUONO Si Si SLAINTE SHENTI jainkang

D Akey
03-31-2014, 07:46 AM
Go man go! Nice efforts. You've got a knack with the ladies, my dear sir. The latest one looks like you just surprised her with a chat-up line. She's considering something. . .

justjean
03-31-2014, 08:05 AM
You have done a great sketch of that last lady, she is a beaut.

scribbledsoul
03-31-2014, 09:10 AM
Hey there, remember me? I definitely could never forget your awesome collection of drawings. Great work as always, and it is a delight to return after all these years and find you still happily sketching away! You are part of what makes this community so fun... :D

~Scribbles

copespeak
03-31-2014, 09:14 AM
Beautiful ladies Eighty! I love seeing your copies of others' works. They always make me smile! :) :) :) :)

AndreaMG
03-31-2014, 09:15 AM
Both ladies are gorgeous Dear Eighty, never ever stop painting X) Kia Ora

eighty+
03-31-2014, 11:22 AM
Hi Jean Thanks Good to see your out and about after all that snow did think I might have to come and dig you out ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hi Scribbles Sorry as at my age I 'm not even sure what day we're in But Thanks for remember in Me ;):D:D:D:D:D:D

Hi Robbie Thanks by the way when is your next Skinney dipping party as the boy's are all excited with camera's at the ready ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D

Hi Cap'n Mac yeah she said Who are you Stareing at you old Goat ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hi Andy ok Thanks yep will keep painting to the Reaper call's ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D

To ALL SLAINTE KIA ORA STATTE BBUONO......Si...........Si SHENTI jainkang

scribbledsoul
03-31-2014, 06:41 PM
Hehe it's all good, I can't remember people half of the time either, so have fun sketching so we can enjoy more of your delightful work! ;)

Caesar
03-31-2014, 09:57 PM
I see Andrea is managing an agency of models for painters and You hire them to get wonderful artpieces, dear ATPlus! I hope to get a cheap one from him too, sooner or late, and not too ugly, because I cannot afford high levels of fee. LOL:o

coops
04-01-2014, 12:39 AM
You have been a busy lad eh what dear Eighty, I love the last drawing of the lady. She has that certain look in her eyes. Stay fit and well dear friend:)

eighty+
04-01-2014, 04:17 AM
Hi Scribbles yeah looks like we're in the same boat ok so paddle like mad ;) ;) :D :D :D

Hi Madam Katie Of the Moara Up late as is norm :D so felt lazy and pinched one from my IPad ok Yeah the Girl I don't think she was looking at me ;) ;) :D :D :D

Hael O Caesar O Mighty One Yeah but you living in a Citie of Statute's and High art and tourist Girl's I'm sure your not kept Short ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D

To you all..........SLAINTI .........KIA ORA........STATTE BBUONO.......Si.........Si..........SHENTI jainkang

pai
04-01-2014, 09:50 AM
Hello, Mr. Eighty, you have so many new sketches and paintings. I really like the last two. The sketch of Morgan Wiestling Gal and Mandolin Player, the color on the last painting blended so well. Beautiful :) Kuai le. SHENTI. Jainkang :D:D:D

theperceptor
04-01-2014, 11:51 AM
Just stopping in on your 700th. Your art is grand, your commentary is enviable!

eighty+
04-02-2014, 05:17 AM
Hi pai. Sorry so late I reply but. Gout took over in my left foot so could hardly walk ok. I'm
Not much better today. But the doc has given me pills so things should be looking up.
Thanks for your comments. Kuai le. SHENTI. jainkang

Hi. Theperceptor. Thanks just shows how time Fly' s only seems like Yestuday I started ok
And thanks for your comments. ;):D:D:D:D:D:D. SLAINTI. Kia Ora. STATTE BNUONO...Si.....Si

eighty+
04-02-2014, 07:50 AM
Hi sorry being late in Sketching but Gout took over :D so now I'm a ten pill aday man ok good to Be back drawing thought I'd

Please Caesar so I've Been to Church ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE KIA ORA STATTE BBUONO..Si..Si SHENTI jainkang