PDA

View Full Version : Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

coops
01-24-2014, 03:43 AM
Yiipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (doing cartwheels here) so glad you are back.:):):) Hope that you continue to improve. Love the painting of the little girl.:):):)
Take things one day at a time dear friend and stay fit and well:):):)

D Akey
01-24-2014, 10:28 AM
Yipppeeee indeed! But hey, mind the furniture, Ms Coops whilst doin' your cartwheels like some whirlin' 'ooligan. Don't kick over any drinks. . . We'll 'ave decorum, thank yew very mooch.

Just don't blame me for the cold weather coming from the USA. That's the northeast. I'm from the southwest, and any winds I would send would be warm.

eighty+
01-28-2014, 02:42 AM
Hi Thanks friends for your get well comments :D still only 75% so had to resort to Tracing the little Girl and this bloke both copy's of Morgan Weistling ok SLAINTE;) :D:D:D:D:D

coops
01-28-2014, 03:42 AM
Good to see you posting again dear Eighty and a delight to see you paintings:)
Take great care of yourself dear friend:)

justjean
01-28-2014, 06:41 AM
Hi Mr 80+ glad your feeling better and that's a great painting. I looked up Morgan Weistling and liked his paintings :)

copespeak
01-28-2014, 08:44 AM
Nice to see you up and running Eighty! That's a wonderful painting you've done there! :cool:

AndreaMG
01-28-2014, 09:03 AM
Welcome back, I bet you you'll be at 110% very soon! Psssssss I'm a BIG fan of Morgan Weistling too:p

Caesar
01-28-2014, 09:39 PM
Well, Your 75% provided a 100% good painting, so I guess that Your full recovery will end up with some extraordinary masterpiece. Wish You all the best so as to go on enjoying Your artpieces and humor for many years to come (if I can endure long enough at least:rolleyes:;)).

kenmo
01-29-2014, 01:54 AM
Wow...very nice indeed....

pat1940
01-29-2014, 12:47 PM
Hello dear eighty, hope you are feeling better, love your latest works, get well as we all missed your paintings

D Akey
01-29-2014, 01:20 PM
Well done Eighty+

limey-g
01-29-2014, 06:01 PM
Hi eighty just stopped by to say hi hope you are feeling better.
Geoff

Caesar
01-30-2014, 09:18 PM
Hi, dear friend! Hope You feel better and better. As You saw You're a most popular star here and we love You all, so try to give a final kick to Your sickness and shut it outdoors as soon as You can.

D Akey
01-31-2014, 10:44 AM
Feel better, Mr Ploos. A star indeed. I mean the chorus line is all well and good, but sooner or later we want the star to come on.

coops
02-05-2014, 12:10 AM
Bringing this thread back up so that dear Eighty sees it if he comes on line. GET BETTER AND PAINTING SOON dear friend:)

coops
02-05-2014, 12:12 AM
Silly silly me posted in wrong thread, still remember I'm blonde lol:):):)

Caesar
02-05-2014, 01:58 AM
There must be either a bus strike over there or a flu epidemic. Dear ATPlus, I hope this Katie's wonderful dance-therapy may cause a funny reply from You or anyone taking care of Your recovery ... I wish You to feel much better soon.

coops
02-05-2014, 02:08 AM
Hahahaha Cesare I have moved it to my thread. Ohhhhh it must be the time of the year:o

Caesar
02-05-2014, 02:32 AM
Dear Katie, fortunately You didn't post by mistake a dance without veils or a strip-tease or any other After 9 artpiece, otherwise we risk to get a premature reaction by our dear Mr. Ploos'! :eek:;) I presume he's got to rest a little more in view of a smooth full recovery. :o:D

eighty+
02-06-2014, 02:03 AM
Hi think I'm back :confused: my thanks to U all :eek::eek::eek: tried another m. weistling but no tracing ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

Caesar
02-06-2014, 02:54 AM
Hurrayyyyy for both Your new taking Your bus and the wonderful painting You posted! :D
I'm sure Katie's Salome-like dance was very helpful to drag You back ... LOL:o;)
SLAINTE and STATTE BBONE now!

justjean
02-06-2014, 03:59 AM
A lovely lady for sure, good to see you back and I've been looking at Mr Weistling and his paintings :D

eighty+
02-06-2014, 05:44 AM
Hi jean.Yeah. Weistling is better then brown bread think I've done the wrong one as on checking. I
See there is 2 and Weistling I the softer one. I see it's got. At the bottom. peitrlin flog.co. how it's
On weistling site I haven't a clue.

Hail o. Caesar. O Mighty One. Yeah back but only just do u think it's that spring feeling ;) :D :D :D :D.

STATTE BBONE. .................... Si ..Si

D Akey
02-06-2014, 06:30 AM
Glad you're well. :)

eighty+
02-06-2014, 06:45 AM
Thanks Mac glad to B back moon rivers. All round. ;) :D :D :D SLAINTE

AndreaMG
02-06-2014, 09:41 AM
Glad your feeling better! Nice Weistling! He is sooooooooooo talented. Cheers STATTE BUONO :)

eighty+
02-06-2014, 05:52 PM
Hi. Andrea. Thanks. Yes. Weistling is the best I've seen the one trouble though is he makes me

Feel like going trad painting again might try a small. One as got all the gear might have to get

Fresh oil paint As mine must B too hard by now:D. Ok. Regards 84+

D Akey
02-06-2014, 07:02 PM
Eighty-Four Ploos is it then lad? What a dynamo you are. I'm inspired.

In your honor then, singing here: Eighty four bottles of moon river on the wall, eighty four rivers of moon. . . take one down, pass it around, 84- bottles of moon rivers on the wall. . . give us a hand then and knock a couple back. . .

eighty+
02-06-2014, 09:02 PM
Yeah Mac. Sung to the tune of ten green bottles hanging on the wall:D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
02-07-2014, 01:44 AM
ok 2nd copy of Mogan Weistling this time think I've got the right one :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE STATTE BUONE or BBONE :D KUAU LE SHENTI JAINKANG

justjean
02-07-2014, 03:57 AM
She looks lovely, 80+ and there is lots of Morgan Weistling here for viewing :)

http://www.artrenewal.org/pages/artist.php?artistid=638&page=1

eighty+
02-07-2014, 05:16 AM
HI JEAN Thanks will look as they might be better ok see what U think of this one its a Starter as got carried away :D:D so got the colour to bung on maybe after I've

some Nosh otherwise tomorrow ok did u think that 2nd one was softer ??? chio Jean SLAINTE ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D

stevemawmv
02-07-2014, 06:00 AM
Glad to see you back, hell of job with the Weistling and the last one as well!
Your comeback work as assured to me that your 'Back on tap'....Glad of it!
Take care friend,
Steve

eighty+
02-07-2014, 06:49 AM
Hi Steve. Thanks. It's great be back. Drawing instead sleeping and bouncing on my BARNETT

Sorry I haven't looked at your stuff yet. But will shortly. Regards to your family. SLAINTE

Caesar
02-07-2014, 09:50 PM
I would dare say that Your head on facing of the wall seems to have further improved Your artistic mastery, dear mate. Anyway I'm not wishing You any other shock therapy for the future ... LOL;):o

eighty+
02-08-2014, 01:08 AM
hi fin in black to see how it would look ok might colour it later after the next one :confused: ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

Hael O Caesar O Mighty One yeah should have head-butted a wall 80years ago might have ended up in the Lords with all the over sleepers ;) :D :D :D STATTE BBONE Si Si

eighty+
02-08-2014, 02:47 AM
hi quick sketch can't remember when or where I downloaded it ok SLAINTE ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
02-08-2014, 02:58 AM
ok ok artist is Nicolai Fechin ok:D:D:D:D:D

copespeak
02-08-2014, 09:06 AM
Both beautiful sketches Eighty! The last one has such confident strokes, well done!! :)

eighty+
02-08-2014, 09:29 PM
Hello Robbie Thanks I'm pleased your Pleased ;) :D :D this next one is Jullette the daughter of a friend Aoife in Ireland so cast your eye over it before I post it to

give me the ok or Nay ??? ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

AndreaMG
02-08-2014, 10:56 PM
Sooo good :cool:. Is it me or her eyes look almost green?

SilverO
02-08-2014, 11:48 PM
nice paintings eighty;)

eighty+
02-09-2014, 12:53 AM
Hi Silvo Thank you exscuse my bad manners as I looked at all your stuff and never said nuffing its My age U know ;) :D :D :D :D very good next time I'll shout ok

or I could plead the 5th ;);):D:D:D SLAINTE

Hi Andy yes they could be as she's Irish. Thanks I heard threw the grapevine you'd been sick a good way to get better is to Head-Butt a wall it worked for me ;););) STATTE BBONE

AndreaMG
02-09-2014, 01:00 AM
Hi Andy yes they could be as she's Irish. Thanks I heard threw the grapevine you'd been sick a good way to get better is to Head-Butt a wall it worked for me ;););) STATTE BBONE
Ah ah, thanks I will give it a try :D:D Last one is sooo well painted too, such a light touch :cool: STATTE BBUONO

eighty+
02-09-2014, 01:15 AM
ho ho ho Andy a light touch at last :eek: taken me a good 4 years :cool: I picked this one as I always have trouble doing their mouth at that angle ;):D:D:D:D:D:D

STATTE BB U ONE Si Si ok

Caesar
02-09-2014, 05:30 AM
I like very much all of Your last drawings and I hope You're going to paint them Your usual unique way!

eighty+
02-09-2014, 06:42 AM
Hael O Caesar O Mighty One. :D. At the moment I'm watching Rugby. Eng v scot Eng. 10. Scot 0

Then as Saturday is the day of footie. So might not get back to painting ok but the black and white I

Think I'll leave as is. But I've already picked the next Morgan Weistling one ok. Will be in colour

Thanks I'm Pleased U liked them I was worried about Juliette but she seems to have passed all comments

D Akey
02-09-2014, 07:58 AM
Hey, these last few studies are looking quite good Mr Ploos4.

You got good proportions and of course the expressions on the models are quite readable which gives the viewer an opportunity to establish a rapport with the painting. I think you would do well to look at some of the things you're doing and consider the choices that the artist makes as they interpret and make marks that say exactly what they want to say.

There are formulas to it that one can learn if one stays with a style long enough to explore it. The down side of that is that you don't do other styles too. So it's a choice we make. I always liked exploring styles and techniques I dare say so I had a tendency to be all over the place. But it wasn't until I really zeroed in on one style that I did all the time that I hit higher levels. So many choices are made in the process of painting and drawing that until we place a goodly number into the category where we're not having to think about those mechanical bits and then move on to taking on the finesse bits, the higher level artistic bits, that we really hit the level of mastery.

Trying new stuff is alluring, I can attest. So it's perhaps about having a home base style that you most always do and then deviate from that gradually as a core style. And then hit the occasional foray into an altogether new technique for fun. But go back to the core, until it no longer gives you what you want out of it. But that way you'll get really good.

Speaking of athletic competitions, the SuperBowl this year was a Super Let Down. I mean the lads may have been giving it their all, but there was such a huge difference between the quality of play that day. Lets just say it was not a nail-biting clash of titans.

Back to the pictures, these last number have been really good. Hope you're making it your own to some degree. The way to find out is to try the technique on a different subject than the one's he has already done.

eighty+
02-09-2014, 08:44 AM
Hoots. Mon. Great to see u. Yes I'm stuck on M. Weistling with the odd. N fetching

Ok as you know i'm just an old Bodger at heart. :D plus the Sand. Is running short :eek:

So not to study just to paint for my enjoyment ok Mac. Cheers moon River's on me :D:D:D:D:D:D
SLAINTE

stevemawmv
02-09-2014, 09:17 AM
Enjoying the turns on your Weistling tour, really great work Eighty!
Don't know if it was the head butt, I'm thinking you shifted up to
a higher gear....smoother and less vibrations.
Drive on friend!
Steve

silvy
02-09-2014, 09:30 PM
Wonderful new adds:cool::cool:

eighty+
02-09-2014, 10:03 PM
Hi Silvy. Thanks just woke :D. I see you have been a busy girl this morning. STATTE. BBUONE

Hi Steve yeah fell off the chair as I should have used a step ladder. A big bump on the back of head and the backside painful to walk. And sit at the computer:eek: should be ok now. As that was the 3rd So can relax for the rest of this year. ;) :D :D :D. SLAINTE

coops
02-10-2014, 12:08 AM
I love the little girl in the hat, her eyes are so expressive. Keep them coming dear Eighty and look after yourself too:)

eighty+
02-10-2014, 02:13 AM
Hello Madam Katie Of The Moara looks sunny to day but the wind is still sharp so don't think I will be out today ok, just fin M.W no6 so I b watching the box

so keep warm ok yes I liked her as well ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE at the north east gate alls well:D

coops
02-10-2014, 11:23 PM
Another great painting dear Eighty:)

eighty+
02-11-2014, 01:16 AM
Hello Madam Katie Of The Moara South East Gate overcast cold wind not so fiece :D head bump gone down :eek::cool::ok keep warm and well ;) :D:D:D SLAINTE

Caesar
02-11-2014, 01:23 AM
You're on a creative roll and western movie-looking characters are blooming all over before spring approaches! Excellent gallery!

justjean
02-11-2014, 01:29 AM
Wow Mr 80+ you just keep getting better and better and I love the little girl in the hat and the last fellow :):):):)

eighty+
02-11-2014, 04:02 AM
Thanks Madam Katie of the Moara ;):D

Thanks Madam Jean of the fleur's ;):D

Hael O Caesar O Mighty One thanks. ;):D:D:D. STATTE. BBONE. Si. Si. SLAINTE

AndreaMG
02-11-2014, 09:36 AM
Wow another M.W, nicely done Dear 80+. I have something in the drawer too, but for now it will have to wait. Beware of the windy winds! And STATTE BBUONO ;)

eighty+
02-11-2014, 12:38 PM
hi Andy hope your well :) yes was goin to try M.W but got sidetracked by the Lady with the spicky head hear there's one thing I'm sure she will never speak to me again ho ho ho

had a hell of a job with her hair I kept trying but gave up in the end regards 8+ STATTE BBUONE Si Si

D Akey
02-11-2014, 01:36 PM
Great facial expressions, Mr Ploos4. You must know people real well by now the way you can look at a face and represent it in paint. Go man Go Go Go!

eighty+
02-11-2014, 02:26 PM
Thanks. Mac. But it was her head gear that I wanted to do most. I think Andy said it took him

8 hours it took me 4hours but then U can see the difference. As mine is from an old Bodger

And Andy is still a youngster with knowledge Ok. ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D. SLAINTE

eighty+
02-11-2014, 02:36 PM
A good one Mac. :D. Ok we'll call it a draw. As your getting tired :D:D:D. Have a large one on me Mac

copespeak
02-11-2014, 03:29 PM
Great work Eighty! You got a real punchy style going there. :cool:

eighty+
02-11-2014, 04:24 PM
Robbie. That's as I would have said. A reet. Punchy lot ear. Ho Ho Ho. Pinched from AndreaMG

He'll shoot me for touching he's Lady of the Torch. ;):D:D:D. SLAINTE

justjean
02-11-2014, 06:57 PM
Very nice but Be careful 80+ she looks like a wild one :D

eighty+
02-12-2014, 12:14 AM
Hello. Madam Jean de la flowers:) Yes wild and punchy but good fun;):D:D:D. I like the effects

That you get with s.o.s papers ok jean SLAINTE

AndreaMG
02-12-2014, 01:43 AM
He'll shoot me for touching he's Lady of the Torch. ;):D:D:D. SLAINTE

Noooooooooooooo,

How could you?! You meanie, you monster! ;) My holy precious Av...

Ah ha just kidding :p, you did a hell of a job (actually I'm quite honored you chose me over M.W. :cool::cool::cool:).

You know that she's from Canada right? Well Canada is the "New France", The Statue of liberty speaks french... it all makes sense ;););) STATTE BBUONO! SLAINTE

eighty+
02-12-2014, 03:59 AM
ho ho ho now I can see her a rare beauty no wonder she won't speak to this old codger ;):D:D:D are well back to M.W with the odd N.F thrown in for a change of scenery

ok Andy keep fit STATTE BBUONE Si Si SLAINTE ok eye's down time to work ;) ;)

D Akey
02-12-2014, 05:44 AM
. . . You know that she's from Canada right? Well Canada is the "New France", The Statue of liberty speaks french... it all makes sense ;););)

That's funny. I'm sure you have the French Canadian vote. . . beyond which there might be just a little resistance. I'm not political about Canadian anything, but when I was visiting Canada for a few months back in 1974 it was certainly something the French Canadians were keen on. They had managed bi-lingual by then with labeling and so on. But some of my Canadian friends were telling me that in France the French weren't so sure that Canadians were speaking understandable French. I found it all amusing because I spoke no French of any kind and it all sounded the same to me. But I'm American and any of them asked would have labeled me as linguistically hopeless despite my having studied Latin in high school and I knew some Spanish by that time in life.

As to the language the Statue of Liberty spoke, I believe it may have been Latin. From what I was able to gather, she was invented by a Roman who was being held under house arrest pending execution by the Emperor. And he, Boethius, being a great scholarly fellow, was describing a vision, something of an invented goddess, the embodiment of Philosophy in his book The Consolation of Philosophy. And I also seem to recall that book became a staple among the universities. And my guess is that book was used as a primer on Latin for those future men of power in the Middle Ages up through when the Statue of Liberty was built by the French. I suppose since she is who she is, she speaks all languages. But likely not just French.

You have to admit, it's a great sculpture. But my opinion is that at the turn of the century, the French Academicians were the best in the world at realistic sculpture at that time.

Oh, and Mr Ploos4, don't feel singled out being rejected. She's way out of my league as well. :rolleyes:;):D:D

AndreaMG
02-12-2014, 09:23 AM
It's an amazing piece of art which is undoubtedly enhanced by its size. About the Canada being the "new France" of course it was a joke related to Avril, no disrespect intended ;)

stevemawmv
02-12-2014, 09:29 PM
Very nice, can't even tell them apart...
Being very diplomatic about this, Andrea
got a kick out of it, and I think you did a great job
as well!
Take care,
Steve

Caesar
02-12-2014, 10:01 PM
Ah, dear D Akey, You reminded me of Severinus Boethius, the guy who eventually deserved such a high respect by the Barbarian invaders, later on willing to learn how to rule conquerors and conquered people after the Roman Empire fell (past ones barbarian kings success, like in the case of Laracus or Attila lasted just a short time), that the new dominant class got accustomed to past Empire civilization and people and even started to like them and be willing to become too part of that long history. You're a mine of culture, dear friend, even for us in Italy where decline is progressively chopping the many ancient roots whence our uniqueness and surprising resources come from ...:(

eighty+
02-12-2014, 10:59 PM
I ain't saying Nuffink ok ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si :cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
02-12-2014, 11:18 PM
Dear ATPlus, what a still life marvel!

eighty+
02-13-2014, 08:51 AM
Hael O Caesar O Mighty One Yes this not a still life ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D STATTE BBONE SI Si SI SI

AndreaMG
02-13-2014, 09:05 AM
Wow Dear 80++++, remarkable natura morta and splendid "alive" sculpture ;) Watch out 'cause you might be punished for posting the latter one here instead of the after 9 o'clock section :cool::cool::cool: STATTE BBUONO. Slainte

D Akey
02-13-2014, 12:32 PM
I should call this one, I Got Your Marbles Right Where they Belong -- Right In the Palm of My Hand, Oh Aye

I think a spray on tan is in the offing as well.

Excellent paintings, these last two. . . er last one picture is what I mean and the one before as well.

eighty+
02-13-2014, 01:50 PM
HI Andy and Cap'n Mac Sorry no time for Chat as I should B in Bed ok STATTE BBUONE Si Si SLAINTE

eighty+
02-14-2014, 02:53 AM
HI Madam Katie of the Moara whats it like up at the North-East Gate are U still on dry land or got your High heeled wellies on ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

Hi Madam Jean de la fleaur's ;) no wonder I keep falling over :D you've only given me one Leg :D:D:D:D:D:D

hi Andy... Cap'n Mac did U see I ran out of paper when drawing the life study had to shorten from the knee down a right bodge, mind you she said I alway's wanted to

B a bit shorter yuh Win some and U lose Some ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :eek: :eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D STATTE BBUONE Si Si SLAINTE :confused:

Caesar
02-14-2014, 04:13 AM
From eros to mystical painting, dear mate! You're in great shape and on a fabulous roll!

D Akey
02-14-2014, 04:33 AM
. . .
hi Andy... Cap'n Mac did U see I ran out of paper when drawing the life study had to shorten from the knee down a right bodge, mind you she said I alway's wanted to

B a bit shorter yuh Win some and U lose Some ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :eek: :eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D STATTE BBUONE Si Si SLAINTE :confused:

Nothin' to it. I told her she could do with a bit of sun and she indignantly reared up to her full height. . . You can grab this pic and import it and continue, that is, if you had stopped because the proportions were short in the leg department, as you said. I was only guessing how tall she needed to be to get onto the roller coaster down the theme park.

eighty+
02-14-2014, 05:32 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac yeah no I look again she Don't look to bad I ask her if she wanted to go under the lamp , and she said you old skinflint U promised me a trip to Loosangles:D

as I said before yuh win some and yuh lose some so when I send over will U look after her ? being your a Gentleman of the 1st ILK OK ;) ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D

Hael O Caesar O Mighty One Rolling Rolling Rolling to the end of the time ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :confused: STATTE BBONE Si Si

justjean
02-14-2014, 02:42 PM
Great still life and faces Mr Ploos looks like your back to your old self
http://forums.artrage.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=79322&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1392198982

eighty+
02-15-2014, 01:09 AM
Hello Madam Jean de la Fleau. Pleased U like my attempt at a still life. Think I should have bunged

More grapes in. As they seem to b floating :D. Ok. ;). :D:D:D:D:D: SLAINTE

eighty+
02-15-2014, 04:26 AM
hi :D:D remembered Gustave Courbet :eek: did think it was a Caravagio :confused: ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE SI Si SHENTI Jainkang Zia Jain

eighty+
02-15-2014, 07:38 AM
hi Quickie STARTER ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
02-15-2014, 01:10 PM
H i JAKE Quick starter no 1 ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D S LAINTE

eighty+
02-16-2014, 03:02 AM
hi Tarted up the N. Fichin copy ok Fin ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE Si Si SHENTI Jainkang

eighty+
02-16-2014, 03:53 AM
Hi tarted Jake up ok FIN ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
02-16-2014, 05:54 AM
Thinking. Do I need to shave this morning. :). .??

stevemawmv
02-16-2014, 07:49 AM
Hey Eighty....
I Like what you've been doing, good stuff!
Thanks for visiting my thread...musta been a dream?
As for the shave, don't have to sprite your self up on
her account...
Take care friend,
Steve

copespeak
02-16-2014, 08:18 AM
Eighty, your sketches have taken a new turn in style and they are becoming really impressive. I see the visits to this thread number almost 200,000 now, which is just a amazing! We all keep coming back 'cos you're such a character and your work is so unique.

Congratulations! xx :) :)

AndreaMG
02-16-2014, 08:48 AM
So glad you feel better. It's fantastic. With "Heaven" you captured the true spirit of the painting and its mysticism (the B&W version is fantastic too). STATTE BBUONO ;)

eighty+
02-16-2014, 10:15 AM
Hi. Steve. Yeah. Falling. Falling in love again. :eek: at my age. Must B :mad::D

Hi Robbie. Thanks. I think it must B that months Hibenation or the bash on my head :D

Hi Andy thanks. Yes I think I chose the easy one if U look back at M.W you'll see there's two. Ok

;):D:D:D:D:D:D. SLAINTE. STATTE. BBUONE. Si Si. SHENTI. Jainkang

coops
02-17-2014, 12:00 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, I love the lady with the flowers in her hair but they are all superb:)
All well here now that the winds have gone for a little while, never been so scared in all my life. Hope you are safe too. Stay fit , well and indoors dear friend:)

eighty+
02-17-2014, 01:23 AM
Hi. Madam. Katie of the Moara been lucky here seem to have passed us bye.:D was it bad up in Ull??
It don't look to good for the future. As when all the ice melts at the poles the sea levels could B 3 meters Higher. So move to high area if your at risk. ;):D::D:D:D:D:D. SLAINTE

pat1940
02-17-2014, 02:52 AM
Hello dear eighty, many amazing paintings here, we are all having this crazy weather, snow, ice, wind, water, hope it all leaves soon and want you and Katie to stay safe and warm, take care my friend

eighty+
02-17-2014, 03:08 AM
Hi Pat Are U still up in the land of the Cunulk's :D. As I see the weather is pretty grim up there do U think you'll. B back in Yankee land were it must B. warmer. Ok Pat keep yuh woolies on ;):D:D:D:D:D:D
SLAINTE

eighty+
02-17-2014, 09:22 AM
Hi Madam X I presume corr U naff made me sweat ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE Si Si SHENTI Jainkang Zia Jain

justjean
02-17-2014, 10:26 AM
another fine lot of paintings, Mr Ploos, hope your wellies are long enough for all that water you have over there we just have snow, snow and more snow :D

eighty+
02-17-2014, 11:33 AM
Hi. Jean. Yeah Snow. I did see it had gone up your way did think poor jean will b house bound now

So will b painting lots of Flower's thinking where's the Sun. These days Are well keep yuh woolies on

Ok. ;). :D:D:D:D:D:D. SLAINTE

Caesar
02-18-2014, 12:36 AM
All excellent new additions, although the last lady too possibly got her legs chopped a little bit, so we need D Akey to elongate her as well ... LOL:o;)

AndreaMG
02-18-2014, 02:20 AM
Hi Madam X I presume corr U naff made me sweat ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE Si Si SHENTI Jainkang Zia Jain

SPECTACULAR!! For real! :cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
02-18-2014, 09:13 AM
Thanks. Andy. I can see why she caused such a uproar in Paris. When u realise John had

Painted. Her full. Size. Must have been mind blowing ;). :D :D :D :D. STATTE. BBUONE. Si. Si

pat1940
02-18-2014, 11:45 AM
Hi eighty, we are thinking Florida, gotta get back to the warmth, we have been here quite some time now, and I am sure my motherinlaw at 95 is going to outlive us both hehehehe

D Akey
02-18-2014, 12:10 PM
Always suspected the sergeant was a Singer. A one and a two. . . It's a long way to Tipperary. . .

Nice painting. You master his style and you've mastered the best (in my opinion).

Looking good Mr Ploos!

eighty+
02-18-2014, 01:39 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac I've posted in Andy,s post by mistake. Ok blame my head butting :confused::confused:

SLAINTE. ;):D:D:D:D:D:D

stevemawmv
02-18-2014, 02:19 PM
Hi Eighty....
Well I'm glad that your Madame X is being well recieved, you won't have to pack your bags and move...Yep! I studied up on John...great story! Paint a portrait for free, the French don't like it, and you got to get out of town. probably the finest unpopular painting John could've painted at the time, got him to London though.....
Still waiting for you to start John's 'Egyptian Girl'. He He!
Great job!
Take care friend,
Steve

eighty+
02-18-2014, 02:30 PM
Thanks Steve yeah she had a couple of big boobies. Must have brought the house down

Egyptian girl I have a look. Ok. ;). ;). :D:D:D. SLAINTE

D Akey
02-18-2014, 09:37 PM
Thanks Steve yeah she had a couple of big boobies. Must have brought the house down

Egyptian girl I have a look. Ok. ;). ;). :D:D:D. SLAINTE

Yeah, Madame X's definitely got that Jessica Rabbit thing happening. WoOOOoooOOOHHHOOooooOOoooo!!!!!!
In the immortal words of Bob Hoskins: "Boobie trapped"

I will forswear any further digression, if and until I think of more. . . and that Egyptian girl has a real interesting story. Sergeant was accused of being a cad, essentially for putting such an obviously erotic painting into the Salon (or somewhere on exhibit). The thing was that the picture was not provocatively posed. It's all the dirty old men immediately went there and projected their own soaring libidos upon it. She is very appealing however but just standing there. . . innocently. . . posing nude, as they do. . . lithe. . . WoooOOOOooooHhHHHHhhoooOOOOOooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eighty+
02-19-2014, 03:17 AM
Hi Cap'n MAC ok ok calm down or you'll have a heart attack at your age can B very Dodgy ;) :D I did send to your previous post but made a mistake and it went on Andys

and didn't have the high/Tec know-how to change it so its still on Andy,s ;) :D :D :D as for Egyptian girl I might pass as I'm not very good on skin colour's but I

might give it a bash, as they say if U don't try U'll never know ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE don't forget keep calm :D :D :D

AndreaMG
02-19-2014, 03:32 AM
I did send to your previous post but made a mistake and it went on Andys

and didn't have the high/Tec know-how to change it so its still on Andy,s ;) :D :D :D
Ah ah, don't worry Dear 80+ :p

eighty+
02-19-2014, 03:41 AM
Sorry Andy but Thanks regards M.Ploos ;) :D :D :D STATTE BBUONE..... Si....Si

eighty+
02-19-2014, 06:41 AM
hi the Egyptian Girl a smash as promised ok more to do as not finished ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE Si Si

stevemawmv
02-19-2014, 06:53 AM
Very nicely done Eighty.....
I'am sure your won't be accused of being a cad as John was.
Looking forward to the completion of the painting.
Take care friend,
Steve

eighty+
02-19-2014, 07:13 AM
Thanks Steve not a lot more to do just a general tart up emphazie ?? the shadows ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D SLAINTE

AndreaMG
02-19-2014, 08:24 AM
Another beautiful Sargent painting :cool: STATTE BBUONO

eighty+
02-19-2014, 09:14 AM
Hi Egyptian girl Fin I think I Hope :D:D:D:D:D

HI Andy Thanks I don't know If it looks any better then the STARTER ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D STATTE BBUONO Si Si

eighty+
02-19-2014, 02:02 PM
Hi tried the Chalk see what u think :( ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

stevemawmv
02-19-2014, 02:23 PM
'Egyptian girl'
She's just done right magical now...great job on the final, I was impressed with the first!
Thanks for doing the request...
Take care Eighty,
Steve

Opps!
Just saw the chalk, like it!

eighty+
02-19-2014, 02:47 PM
Thanks Steve. Pleased U liked the 2 girl. Coss as U know. Sometimes U can over cook the goose

Yeah Nicks I like to throw. In. As its a form of relaxation Plus he seems to like doing those type

Of Sketch'es Ok. Regards. E+. ;) :D:D:D:D. SLAINTE

Caesar
02-19-2014, 08:55 PM
I presume this Egyptian gentleman became of chalk after looking at the nude Egyptian girl before ... but weren't Egyptians supposed to stand on one side and show us their profile only rather than their buttock? LOL:o;) Congrats, dear mate! Sargent made You accomplish wonderful works recruit-y-ploos!

eighty+
02-19-2014, 09:28 PM
Hael O Caesar. O Mighty One Yes true but when the Romans took over they liked the maiden's

To show. Their cheeky Bits sorry . ( Bums). ;) ;). :D:D:D. STATTE. BBONE. Si. Si

Yours. Private ploo's. :confused:

eighty+
02-20-2014, 03:27 AM
hi a Pratice with Manet but I see somebody has Switched the Bird :eek: ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE Si Si

coops
02-20-2014, 04:22 AM
Always joy looking through you work and these latest one are terrific:) Stay fit, well and painting dear friend:)

eighty+
02-20-2014, 07:26 AM
Hi. Madam. Katie of the Moara. Mercy. Boko. How's the weather in Hull bit better I hope.

Not bad here Prehap's. Spring is on its way at last soon B time for a swim ;) :D:D:D:D SLAINTE

AndreaMG
02-20-2014, 09:34 AM
I prefer the second version of the egiptian girl, even though the first one is fine, but in the second one the blacks do add more depth. Love the other paintings as well, you're on fire Dear 80+!!!!:cool: STATTE BUONO SLAINTE :p

eighty+
02-20-2014, 10:56 AM
Hi. Andy. Yeah I can't make my mind up have to have one on each arm ok ;) :D:D:D:D::D:D

STATTE BUONO. Si...Si

D Akey
02-20-2014, 01:26 PM
Ah, I feel like I'm in a duck blind witnessing the flora and fauna romping merrily though the wedding scene where they're consecrating the land for a blissful harvest. I would think the Romans would approve certainly. And Boucher thought he had a lock on garden romances. . . piffle. He was a piker compared with Mr Ploos.

Captions are spinning out of control in my head, Mr Ploos. . . I'm showing great restraint here. . . shaking. . . m-m-m-mus-s-sttt s-s-ay n-n-not a w-w-word. . . . .

eighty+
02-20-2014, 02:42 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac yeah should B asleep ;):D WOT NO VERBALS Mac are feeling Poorly Blimey you better have a couple of hot whisky's they make U feel like singing but not

Aul lang siyn that will make the ten green bottle's fa ll of the wall ok Mac ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

stevemawmv
02-20-2014, 04:56 PM
Now, that's a picnic!
Great job on the Monet practise, hoping the last Lady isn't the wife of one of those fellas.
Like them all,
Steve

Caesar
02-20-2014, 09:33 PM
Dear ATPlus, You finally let us know what M. Manet would have rather painted if he only could without being jailed! LOL;) Breakfast would have been completed by an energetic zabaglione (dessert made of whipped egg yolks, sugar, and Marsala wine) for recovery from a Dyonisiac orgiastic party in the forest. I like Your art and Your impudence, dear friend! Lately You look more healthy than ever and I rejoice for this.;):o

eighty+
02-21-2014, 12:41 AM
Hi Steve. Yes the lady in black I s Berth Morisett. Who married. Manet's. brother. Pleased

You enjoyed the Picnic but U must have been cold with no clothes on ;););)

Hael O Caesar O Mighty One thanks for The. Zabaglione I needed it to recover After. My

Dance. In the Park. But as Eartha Kitt would say Who's. Dancing ;);):D:D:D:D:D:D:mad:

SLAINTE. STATTE. BBONE. Si....Si

eighty+
02-21-2014, 03:50 AM
hi Manet Fin No 2 ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE Si Si

eighty+
02-21-2014, 02:18 PM
hi a pratice run ok ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :mad: SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE........Si.......Si

justjean
02-21-2014, 02:20 PM
All looking good, Mr 80+ :)

eighty+
02-22-2014, 12:01 AM
Hi. jean. How's the snow up your end ? Has it gone yet touch wood we've been lucky :D:D

Ok. Keep warm ;). :D:D:D:D. SLAINTE

Caesar
02-22-2014, 01:52 AM
Before You start drinking too wine again with Caravaggio, let's go back to Manet and Your previous hangover in the wood ...:o;)

eighty+
02-22-2014, 03:28 AM
hells bells Caesar O Mighty One you've made me look like the dervil incarnate ?? :D and look at that fat gut and there's me trying to diet ;) plus Manet is anoyed at me

say's I'm trying too pinch his best models I told him I've only come for the Zabaglione:cool: ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D STATTE BBUONE.......Si.........Si

eighty+
02-22-2014, 05:31 AM
ok I left as is just a tart up ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE,.........Si.........Si

AndreaMG
02-22-2014, 08:39 AM
Such good new entries dear 80+++++:p Keep it Rollin and STATTE BBUONO :D

eighty+
02-22-2014, 01:38 PM
Hi Andy yep still rolling with Carravagio was a hard one ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE........Si........Si

eighty+
02-22-2014, 01:52 PM
sorry missed some Andy ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D

stevemawmv
02-22-2014, 03:07 PM
The young girl's painting is great, her eye's are quite memorable....guess you could say.....
'the eyes have it'.
And a belated 'get well soon' goes out to 'Young Sick Bacchus', or you 'can't party all the
time without paying the piper'....
Basket of fruit.... nicely done!
Take care friend,
Steve

copespeak
02-22-2014, 05:23 PM
You are really enjoying doing these Eighty, and it shows. :) :) :)

Caesar
02-23-2014, 12:34 AM
Michelangelo Merisi, called the Caravaggio (watch the doubles LOL) after his Northern Italian native village would be pleased and proud of You!

eighty+
02-23-2014, 02:16 AM
Steve Robbie Caesar Thanks from Carravagio and I just doing the card sharper's a quick rough copy so there will a lot of kicking and swearing to knock

it into shape ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE Si Si

D Akey
02-23-2014, 09:41 AM
Well, at least we know he's not looking down her blouse, eh? More's the pity. I think she's going to shoot the cheating bloke by pulling out a little derringer. More blood. . . Very fun story.

I'm enjoying these last few. I like the still life effects with the shine and all that on the grapes and so on. A bit airy. . . and no, I don't mean 'hairy'. Could do with filling in the gaps a little so it doesn't become so much about the silhouette shapes of the leaves and so on. The eye goes automatically to the area of most contrast and the edges of the leaves extend all over so it's a little chaotic. Could be handled with some attention to the background, working it with a little more eye to the contrast thinking in terms of shadow and so on. I know you're just copying someone else's painting, but you still have to contend with making yours work as good as you can. It will also help you in many ways to get inside the original artist's head and see what they were thinking. And they're not always right and can be improved upon -- just a comment to free you up.

Go man go.

eighty+
02-23-2014, 01:37 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks for. The crits there was I happily gliding along in the sky when U. Gave me

A broad-side and sent me crashing down on to my Barnett wish I could improvise like Madam Katie

Or mighty Caesar. But as U know I'm a novice. In this art game Prehap's in two years time. When

I've gained more experience And can do Layer's ok. So for the time being I beg your. Forgiveness

Ok. Have another Aggiss and think of Bonnie prince Charly ;) ;). :D :D:D:D:D:D. SLAINTE

Hoots Mon what are u thinking. :confused:

D Akey
02-23-2014, 04:16 PM
Need to wipe my goggles clean I reckon. Thought you were Mr Ploos who used to insist on fair critiques because it kept him growing and sharp. The one who would give Caesar what for to stir up the juices. The same fellow who would go out into the back yard and tear out weeds with his teeth and spit 'em out all bundled with bailing wire. I did notice a change in tone some time back. I thought it was a temporary thing and you would be back to your former appetites. But I can adjust my tone to suit.

I'll take comfort in you deriving continued pleasure in your passion for art in whatever form it takes. :-)

Caesar
02-23-2014, 10:15 PM
Dear ATPlus, there's no great master who cannot be turned effectively into a new and original interpretation by You and, differently from Your last Caravaggio painting, You really don't cheat! Congratulations.

eighty+
02-23-2014, 11:35 PM
Hi Cap'n. Mac Tis I. Mr Ploos from the backwoods and yes. Critism is always welcome as U
Know but sometimes what U can see and try to tell me I hav'nt got the caperbilities to put into effect at
this moment that's why I said give me another 2years ok I hope I didn't upset You. As you've stuck
With me throu lots of Bus Sketch'es ok regards E+. Remember U can take a Horse to water but u can't make the bugger drink;) ;) :D:D:D. SLAINTE

Hael O Caesar O Mighty One and Thank U for your comments. ;) :D:D:D. STATTE BBUONE Si. Si

D Akey
02-24-2014, 03:29 AM
Hi Cap'n. Mac Tis I. Mr Ploos from the backwoods and yes. Critism is always welcome as U
Know but sometimes what U can see and try to tell me I hav'nt got the caperbilities to put into effect at
this moment that's why I said give me another 2years ok I hope I didn't upset You. As you've stuck
With me throu lots of Bus Sketch'es ok regards E+. Remember U can take a Horse to water but u can't make the bugger drink;) ;) :D:D:D. SLAINTE

So what do they say about making them drink moon rivers? Not offering you water, laddie. In fact, I would have to agree with the horse on that one.

Now buck up, son, and PAINT!!!! As ya do. Love seeing it. I really look forward to it every day. See, the thing is you don't need to spend another two years on the approach shot. I believe ye can make an 'ole in one. . . maybe at slowest a two putt. I've got full confidence in ye. NOW DRINK! And I'll have what you're havin', since yer payin'. . . An' your work looks terrific. Always has, especially considering how fast you got the knack. . . It still blows my mind how quick you took to it.

AndreaMG
02-24-2014, 06:54 AM
You must be possessed by some d(a)emon :p, how many beautiful paintings, especially the "natura morta". STATTE BBUONO!!! :p

stevemawmv
02-24-2014, 08:27 AM
I just want you to post some more paintings and fill this page up...
so we can get on to 667.....
Never felt comfortable about this set of numbers on this page.
Looking forward to the page fillers...
Quick man!
fill 'er up.....
Take care friend,
Steve

pat1940
02-24-2014, 11:26 AM
Hi there dear eighty, all I can say is WOW fantastic work, really enjoyed looking, hope you are a lot better now, are you going on any bus rides lately

eighty+
02-24-2014, 11:58 AM
Thanks Cap'n Mac Glad your still me Crit as much as like as it helped to spur me coss at my age I'm just as likely to fall asleep ;) :D :D

Hi Andy Thanks Yes thats Why Caesar always crosses himself after talking to me ;) :D :D

Hi Steve Thanks but don't worry about the number's unless its three nine's ;) :D :D

Hi Pat sorry I haven't had a look at your painting's but had my nose down on the grindstone but will look later to night ok ;) :D :D

HI Madam Katie Of the Moara are you still baffling me with sieniece ?;) hope the sun is shining for you ok ;) :D :D

Hi Jean hope you keeping warm if you have still got the snow ;) :D :D

SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE Si Si Shenti JainKang

eighty+
02-25-2014, 01:21 AM
Hi Pat Thanks for PINO ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

AndreaMG
02-25-2014, 01:49 AM
Hi Dear 80+_+ Caravaggio and the AMAZING Pino Daeni! Remarkable! :cool:

eighty+
02-25-2014, 02:46 AM
Hi. Andy. They do keep us busy. Don't. They ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D. STATTE BBUONE Si. Si.

eighty+
02-25-2014, 05:28 AM
DOG :eek: :eek: :eek: :confused: :confused: :confused: ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

D Akey
02-25-2014, 05:49 AM
Love these. The three figure one really came together, didn't it. How that lady wandered in there, I bet she has something up her sleeve too. . . just to keep it interesting. You really rendered some nice detail into it. The Pino lady and the dog are both pretty nice too. I like the richness of the color in the one of the dog. Good work!

justjean
02-25-2014, 07:08 AM
Great goings as always Mr Ploos, and is that my best pal Duchess that you have painted :)

eighty+
02-25-2014, 07:48 AM
Hi Jean is that her name Duchess thanks I did wonder as she wondered in so I gave her some water and she finished up my dirgestives seemed to like them :cool:

ok Jean SLAINTE

AndreaMG
02-25-2014, 08:40 AM
Great new additions :cool: I used to have a bobtail, such a nice dog :)

eighty+
02-25-2014, 01:02 PM
Hi Andy Sorry. But what's a bobtail ?? Not up in dog lore;) :D:mad::D:D:D:D. STATTE BBUONE Si Si

justjean
02-25-2014, 01:15 PM
A Bobtail is another name for the Old English Sheepdog and did you know they are the clowns of the dog world :D and Dutch loves cookies so you must have made her very happy

D Akey
02-25-2014, 07:28 PM
From the bus or not, this is a very nice drawing all around.

Caesar
02-25-2014, 08:45 PM
A delightful, continuous variation of themes and painters. You're magic, dear ATPLus!

copespeak
02-25-2014, 09:27 PM
Great variety and good fun Eighty! You will have a go at drawing anything and that's wonderful. I always enjoy visiting here each day. :)

coops
02-26-2014, 01:01 AM
You really are on a roll dear Eighty, these latest painting show you skill to the full. I do so enjoy viewing them. Hope all is well with you dear friend:)

eighty+
02-26-2014, 05:34 AM
Hi Jean I didn't know when painting Duchess she was your Avatar :D when looking at my downloads I spotted her don't no when I downloaded her as she's been looking
at me for some time ok ;) :D :D .

hi Cap'n Mac the Girl in the card Sharks was you creation coss when U looked at the Starter's u remarked what is that nice girl doing with those 2 sharks as was going to be a
young boy i looked and thought U were correct but what we didn't know is she's a high Tec Professional Card player having a bit fun taking their money ok ;) :D :D

Hael O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks OW I I see The Black Knight hasn't caught up with U expect He's sight seeing while in Rome ;) :D :D

Robbie Thanks to just be able to Draw after only finding out late in life its almost like a rebirth ;) :D :D

Hi Madam Katie Of The Moara Thanks Isee there will B lots of Brighton supporters in Hull hopeing they beat Hull in the repeat of the F.A Cup ;) :D :D

eighty+
02-26-2014, 05:42 AM
yeah I miss Charcoal this one done by John Butler Yeats my copy a poor one as U don't get the feel like U get with real Charcoal ok ;) :D :D SLAINTE

AndreaMG
02-26-2014, 07:55 AM
Why do u say that? To me it's charcoal, it's even smudged in some areas :cool:

eighty+
02-26-2014, 08:56 AM
Thanks Andy. Your to kind to this old Goat. I know You must have drawn with charcoal but Prehap's
U didn't. Get on with it or like it and put it aside As not your cup of tea. Ok but it is a joy to use
even. Thou I seemed to get it all over my face. But then that's me ;):D. And that's why I like Digital.
No mess to clean up just switch off YEAH ;) ;) :D :D :D :D. STATTE BBUONE ...Si....Si

eighty+
02-26-2014, 11:47 AM
hi lady Sue done on IPad how do I get it on my main coputer to work on it ??? ok thanks ;):D:D SLAINTE

justjean
02-26-2014, 12:12 PM
I like your charcoal person and also the lady in the last post, both are great :)

Alexandra
02-26-2014, 12:33 PM
Yes, both great additions Eighty, and hope you are doing well and are expecting an early spring.

eighty+
02-26-2014, 01:01 PM
Hi jean. I see the duchess. Is looking hopeing for some Biscuits ;):D:D:D:D:D

Hi. Sandy. Good to see U back on the block as long time no. See. ;) :D. I think our spring has

Sprung. Some where else. ;) :D:D:D:D:D. Slainte. To U both

Caesar
02-26-2014, 09:47 PM
What a wonderful charcoal drawing, dear mate!:eek::cool: Yeah, the black ninja got lost in the dolce vita I'm afraid ....

coops
02-27-2014, 01:19 AM
I agree with Cesare thats a great charcoal drawing, Stay fit and well dear Eighty. Oh and I will watch out for that football match:)

justjean
02-27-2014, 01:22 AM
Dutch is always ready for biscuits Mr Ploos and that's why she weighs 106 lbs and is now on a diet :D

eighty+
02-27-2014, 02:21 AM
Hael O Caesar O Mighty One Yeah that's What I was afraid of stright to the Dolce Vita if you see im tell I'm not paying for his jaunts in Rome as Cameroon has cut my Benifits

That should bring im to his senses ;) :D :D

Hi Madam Katie Of The Moara you musn't take notice of what Caesar says or take ir with a pinch of salt, as that ( I supose U cauld call it a charcoal if U were

Wearing Sun glasses ) is a poor attempt ok and watch out for those Brighton Hooligan's if they get beat ;) :D :D :D

Hi Madam Jean De la Fleau ? Duchess on a diet she wont B pleased tell her to just bite the bullet then its not so bad ;):D tell her I've got to Diet as well that

should cheer her up as i weigh about 93 kilo :eek: :eek: :eek: ;) :D:D ok To U all SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE ......Si.......Si

eighty+
02-27-2014, 04:25 AM
Hi Steve had a go at your ( Dancer in the Pink ) well thats the name my IPad called it ;):D well it was hard enough Copying it but was fighting my IPad at the same

time as it must B low on memory as the tools kept changeing all the time one minute a fine line then it would become a big tube o paint ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

D Akey
02-27-2014, 04:38 AM
Great stuff. Go man go!

SilverO
02-27-2014, 08:53 AM
It looks really good:D

stevemawmv
02-27-2014, 09:46 AM
Hi Eighty....
Great job, looks like you used Brigitte Nielsen instead, she seems to being saying something....
'Where did my arm get off to'? I finally gave up on mine, I'll get back to it when I can paint clothes.
I like it, take care
friend,
Steve

eighty+
02-27-2014, 10:01 AM
Hi. Steve. Yeah I tried to do it from memory. As was laying in bed that's why it was on the IPad. I wasn't thinking of the arm just to try doing the face that was hard enough for this old codger buts.
Thanks. For making. Me. work Was good pratice. Regards. E+. SLAINTE

eighty+
02-27-2014, 10:05 AM
Sorry Silvo. Thank. You. ;). :D. :D. SLAINTE

copespeak
02-27-2014, 10:46 AM
Great painting Eighty, and to think you did it from memory on the ipad. Well done! :cool:

eighty+
02-27-2014, 11:30 AM
Hi Robbie sorry if I confused you as My memory ain't that Good yeah started from memory on the IPad while in bed thats why her face is only a sliver of Steve's so had to

get up and go into my Workshop ie Lounge and put the Wacom on so I could see her face ok then finished it on the IPad which was a fight as memory was low and the tools

kept changeing so never knew which tool was going pop up next ok regards eighty + ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
02-28-2014, 05:25 AM
Hi My !st and Last one I Hope with the Mouse as pen's not working :eek: last night thought I would sort out the mess of tangled wire's and move my laptop

and Wacom21 ux into a better position :D:D:D That's why my pen's are not working today ok say no More :confused::confused:;);):D:D:D:D:D SLAINTE

D Akey
02-28-2014, 05:41 AM
Working with the mouse is a tricky business that takes some getting used to if you're used to the stylus. Interestingly, it also works the other way where if you're used to the mouse, adjusting to the pen and tablet takes some getting used to. I myself use a mouse most often, but the stuff I do isn't art as much as manipulation. But I have a pen and use it for painting and drawing. I just don't do as much art as I would like. So a mouse is sufficient at this point.

But this latest piece still looks pretty nice, Mr Ploos. Hope you get a new pen soon though, since it's your tool of choice.

copespeak
02-28-2014, 09:04 AM
Pretty good effort for a mouse Eighty! :cool:

eighty+
02-28-2014, 11:02 AM
Hi Robbie Please don't remined me :(:(:D well as the pen's not working so its back to the IPad with finger so had another bash so the finger gets some pratice what I have to

do Is to get the picture on the wacom so I can sit with IPad and Copy it then post it to myself on the wacom then onto the gallery a bit of a Palaver as the Aussie's

Say with a pinched Nose ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D And as the IRISH say SLAINTE

eighty+
02-28-2014, 02:27 PM
Hi Just watching JAW'S 2 nuff to put the sh-----ts up yuh :eek::eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTS

Caesar
02-28-2014, 09:38 PM
I clap my hands once more, but how can You make cross-breeding experiments with animals. Your genetic engineering sample is half a monkey and half a cat! :D:DLOL

eighty+
02-28-2014, 10:24 PM
Yeah. But. The. Canary. Don't know that Caesar O Mighty. One. ;) :D :D :D :D :D

STATTE. BBUONE.....Si.........Si

coops
03-01-2014, 02:26 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, hope all is well with you. Love the painting of the lady but the cat scared me lol. Take care dear friend:)

D Akey
03-01-2014, 02:47 AM
So this is the legendary monkey cat. . . or was that a honkey cat?

The question in my mind, what between a bird who has no sphincter and a monkey given to hurling feces -- it's the perfect metaphor for the nature of certain of my relations I had when I was single. A doomed relationship for sure. Everyone else can see it. . .

I think Sir Elton John said it best when he sang like a canary: Get back, honkey cat. . . better get on back to the woods. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDpz7lQnVoY

eighty+
03-01-2014, 03:18 AM
Hoots Mon. I dinnae ken. Aye tis tho original. Monkcat from ta wild heelands and Glens of

Bonnie Scotland. Before yea, half brother. Of the dreaded Honkey cat, If. Your :confused:

Have a we. Drappie. To clear yuh. Heed. Ok Mon But keep sober ;) :D:D:D:D. SLAINTE

eighty+
03-01-2014, 04:43 AM
Benifit's Gad Sir this is a land For The Rich eeemmm and Worker's who's pay must be ??? well ! aah Modest ;) think of the Profits :confused: :D :D :D SLAINTE

AndreaMG
03-01-2014, 08:13 AM
The second version of the girl with the blue shirt is fantastic, it has a distinguished modern look to it, seriously! BRAVISSIMO :cool:

eighty+
03-01-2014, 08:22 AM
Corr. Blimey. Andy. u made me go and have. Another Look. :(. :D:D:D. STATTE. BBUONE. Si...Si

eighty+
03-01-2014, 08:44 AM
Hi. Andy. Yeah I remember Cap'n Mac. Said. u can alway's add to an old Master as they

Are not always right. ;););). :D:D:D:D:D:D. STATTE. BBUONE. Si.....S

eighty+
03-01-2014, 12:56 PM
Hi was Watching Jaw's 2 while Sketching had to keep looking over my shoulder to see where that bloody great Shark was Yuk Yuk think I saw a bit of it

last night before I fell Asleep as Shark or no Shark when I start Nodding off even the Pope couldn't wake me ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE...Si...Si

pat1940
03-01-2014, 01:10 PM
Just had to drop in dear eighty, great painting as always, hope all is good with you and in better health now, you take care, I always love to see what you and Caesar are up to lol

eighty+
03-01-2014, 02:45 PM
Hi Pat yeah the bugger's. Got me in a strangle hold but I kicked him in the cahone's that made

His eye's water. No he's Shrieking Foul Ref, but to late the bell has rang. And I've. Won :D:D. Like your latest ones. Pat. You have the colour bug well sorted out Ok. SLAINTE ;). :D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
03-01-2014, 03:06 PM
Ho HO Hoo PEN 15 BAck all it was a usb joint had moved out slightly which u hardly see ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

D Akey
03-01-2014, 03:26 PM
Well, time to kill the fetid cheese, the prodigal pen has returned!!!!!! I'm overjoyed in Biblical proportions!!!!!!!!!

That's putting it right, my good Mr Ploos. Don't ya love it and hate it all at the same time when it was a small oversight?

So then, now the oversight gets put to good use -- PAINT MAN!!!! (or draw)

Oh, a tip: You don't need to cut the cheese, as hilarious as that can be. It's the crumbly kind. . .

copespeak
03-01-2014, 05:11 PM
Woo hoo! The Pen is mightier than the sword (or the mouse)!!

eighty+
03-01-2014, 05:21 PM
ok ok ok stop shouting about yuh bloody Pen and get cracking I my Fizzok thats one thing I say about Pino he never left me in such state mien gott Mary I should B

In bed ok then just this once if U make the Coffee ;) :D :D HI Cap'n Mac if All right with you I've got a Stilton with port in the cuboard over there plus another

bottle of vintage port ok but b careful as you draw the cork ok better ask Mary to join us, yeah I'm afraied there's only some toast melba ok sup up then ;) ;) :D :D :D

...........SLAINTE

eighty+
03-02-2014, 12:23 AM
Yes. Robbie. Verily that is true. And the wall was harder then my head that I also found out

Ok. ;). :D :D :D. :D. :D. SLAINTE

eighty+
03-02-2014, 02:34 AM
Ho Ho Ho the Lady with the Torch is back heard my Pen is better ;) and wants a Face Over ?? well I told her its not Cheap!! she said I don't care just get it done

As i'm going To The Pope's Ball to night so I want to look my Best as Caesar will be there and he's a dazzle on the dance floor ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D STATTE BBUONE...Si..........Si

eighty+
03-02-2014, 04:33 AM
Hi Madam Katie OF the Moara the golden ball has decided to show us he's still around well at the South East Gate :D what's it like up at the North East gate ok ????

Nearly Time for U to Don on your Beki Ni ?:( Nest pas ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

D Akey
03-02-2014, 04:35 AM
Ho Ho Ho the Lady with the Torch is back heard my Pen is better ;) and wants a Face Over ?? well I told her its not Cheap!! she said I don't care just get it done

As i'm going To The Pope's Ball to night so I want to look my Best as Caesar will be there and he's a dazzle on the dance floor ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D STATTE BBUONE...Si..........Si

I heard Caesar's a razzle rather than a dazzle. But then my Latin's a little rusty.

Mr Ploos, yer a hoot and a hollar. But you sure do know how to make over the statue of liberty. I particularly love the twinkle off her smile. You could have a career in Hollywood with that kind of talent for special facial effects.

Looks great. When I'm poor, tired and a huddled mess, I would follow the sign and give it to her if she looked this good.

D Akey
03-02-2014, 04:40 AM
Hi Madam Katie OF the Moara the golden ball has decided to show us he's still around well at the South East Gate :D what's it like up at the North East gate ok ????

Nearly Time for U to Don on your Beki Ni ?:( Nest pas ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

Ah, the ol' vaporous apparition. . . she's right allurin' this one with the lid ajar.

So yer gonna put Ms Coops in a bikini, is it? In this wet winter weather? You tryin' ta convert her to yer blue pagan ways? Wonder if that's why BraveHeart and the clan painted themselves blue -- not all fired sure they needed to use paint at all, with so little garmentry in winter.

eighty+
03-02-2014, 10:41 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac Tone it down a bit Or you'll have me bunged in the Stocks Yuk Yuk;):D:D:D:D but don't tell Caesar or He'll come running to do a quick sketch of me :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

SLAINTE

SilverO
03-02-2014, 11:33 AM
Looks really nice eighty. The pose looks very good :)

eighty+
03-02-2014, 12:28 PM
Hi. Silvo Yeah. Have U look at Dino Daeni work lots of pose's. Are U still doing your. Flying

Mushroom's. ;). ;). ;). :D:D:D:D sorry I thought U would relise I was pulling your. Leg

Regards. 8+. SLAINTE

SilverO
03-02-2014, 12:46 PM
I googled her name, she has a lot of skill Oo.
I totally didn't catch that joke:confused: whoops I'm like really slow with jokes. No worries :cool:

eighty+
03-02-2014, 01:22 PM
Jellyfish. Flying. Mushrooms ok. Get it Silvo ;);):D:D that pino is a hombre. Ok

Caesar
03-02-2014, 07:29 PM
Familiar paintings the last ones, dear mate, made in Your own unique way. Great!

eighty+
03-03-2014, 02:38 AM
hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks But She's getting out of my control think She might need a slap just to bring her round or she's after a Pay increase :(:( Hurts My Jewish

Blood on my Wife's side ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE........Si..................Si

eighty+
03-03-2014, 04:43 AM
Ho Ho Ho Robbie Sunday Morning and you've got me working Like a Dog ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D tried cropping lost the top and bottom of the black line plus

when in the sq it always goes the wrong way when trying to move it :confused::confused: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
03-03-2014, 06:53 AM
hi worked on this one then pressed the wrong button lost had to do a quick repaint :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( SLAINTE

AndreaMG
03-03-2014, 07:51 AM
Things happen, but you managed to re paint it and it's beautiful. Glad you fixed the pen, today I broke mine :mad:. I've seen that you too have fallen under the spell of the Lady of the torch! :cool: STATTE BBUONO

copespeak
03-03-2014, 08:39 AM
Great effort on the fuschia Eighty, and lots of good work on the last painting. She's lovely. :)

eighty+
03-03-2014, 09:37 AM
Hello Robbie. Sorry I had some leaves. Showing out side at the top of the black frame But
Got lost when cropping. :D:D:D:D:D. SLAINTE

Hi. Andy. Like what I've just seen in the preview. Sorry about the pen what's the Pad U draw on is
It a Wacom ??? When I got my Wacom. Ux 21 I think I ordered. 3 Pen's. Not knowing what the
Best thing to do. 1 gripp pen. 1 Tec pen 1 airbrush. But the airbrush never used. And of the
2. Don't seem much differents as I draw on the screen ok good luck with your pen SATTE. BBUONE...Si
......Si. ;):D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
03-03-2014, 02:29 PM
Thanks S.O.S I keep Looking at in the end I decided to Have a Bash OK ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE.....Si.......Si

justjean
03-03-2014, 05:48 PM
OMG nightmares tonite :D

eighty+
03-03-2014, 07:39 PM
Hi. Jean. Yeah. Amazing how. S.O.S. thought. That one up. , don't think I dream. As. Brain

Is so busy dreaming. During the day he sleeps like a log at night. ;) :D:D:D:D. SLAINTE

copespeak
03-03-2014, 09:15 PM
Horrors Eighty! You need some warm milk before you go to bed so you sleep better! :) :)

Caesar
03-03-2014, 09:49 PM
I have recurring déja vu in this thread, Mr. PinoPloos! LOL;)
I like Your fuchsia, saw already Your swinging-bulb friend and also the attractive lady You're courting (I vainly did too, alas, see herebelow).:o

Alexandra
03-03-2014, 10:47 PM
These are great Eighty, but the SOS painting is still tough to take, haha.
Beautiful painting too Cesare, a lovely lady.

eighty+
03-03-2014, 10:51 PM
Hi. Robbie. No milk for me just the IP ad. After 1/2 hour I sleep l ike a Log. :D :D:D

Hael. O Caesar O Mighty One. Very nice. I. See your bolder with the darks. Then I. I'm too

Gagey. With the them. When I pcut them stronger. They look. Wrong. :confused::confused:

SLAINTE. STATTE BBUONE .......Si............. Si

Caesar
03-03-2014, 11:57 PM
Dear ATPlus, I made my imperial sculptor produce this bronze statue of Yours and we're deciding, with the Pope, due the clear institutional and religious implications, whether to put in the Pantheon on in Saint Peter. Do You have any preference? :o;)

eighty+
03-04-2014, 01:06 AM
Hael O Caesar O Mighty One well as I'm so well endowed plus A wooden leg on careful thought I Be better off in Saint Peter's with all the other Villain's ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D

SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE......Si...............Si

AndreaMG
03-04-2014, 02:09 AM
Ah ah, get ready since you might be soon contacted by the Iron Maiden's agent for an album cover of theirs :cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
03-04-2014, 03:28 AM
Ho HO Ho Fantasic Steve The Detail is enough to put me in the Loony Bin I see Happily you've got your new pen there will B no Holding you now ;) ;) :D :D :D

D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D STATTE BBUONE.......Si..................Si

CAESAR U Rogue !! you have Made me darken, Poor Pino will B going Bonker's

eighty+
03-04-2014, 03:35 AM
Yeah keep Looking at her Barnett think its a bit to small should I Bite the bullet and give her another Barnett Sugestions Received with Horror :mad:;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Caesar
03-04-2014, 05:09 AM
Well, now she's bashfully accepting the idea of a love affair with You, I think!;)

eighty+
03-04-2014, 05:52 AM
Hael O Caesar O Mighty One Ya Rekon nah I'm trying to live to five score and U keep enticing Me with Goodies :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;):D :D :D :D :D :D :D D

any way I want to B a Pirate Capertain Du Saaang :D:D Roaming the Sevan Sea's and a yo yo and a bottle of Rum and pinching all the Banker's Gold then coming

home and being made a Lord so I could sit in the house of Lords and fall asleep with all the other Fossels no I've got a wooden Leg ok Ki Orea SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE Si

eighty+
03-04-2014, 09:37 AM
PINO DAENI COPY FINN I think ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D Ki Ora SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE..........Si...................Si

eighty+
03-04-2014, 11:03 AM
HI Morning Reflection's Pino Daeni copy STARTER'S No ! ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

D Akey
03-04-2014, 12:22 PM
Nice paintings Mr Ploos.

You'd make a pretty poor buccaneer cause apparently ye ain't got no missin' mast on yer vessel. Ain't at all missin'. In point of fact I believe it's front and center. Though it looks as if your sail's furled. The "Jewish on your wife's side" has me puzzled though with your sails trimmed thus. . . or not.

Listen, I'd call it a wash. Perhaps you should take up whaling instead. Captain Ahab and the white whale have got nothing on you. And you've got nothing on neither.

Caesar
03-04-2014, 09:07 PM
Dear ATPlus, You started to have parties with Pino and her nice ladies, I see. What a wonderful art path for You metaphorically anticipating upcoming springtime! Everywhere' blossoming, Pino's girls half-undressed are showing their charms and I think :confused: I should perhaps modify a little the stick on Your bronze statue ... ;):oLOL:)

eighty+
03-04-2014, 09:32 PM
Hey. Hey. Hay O mighty One do You mean my wooden. leg ;). ;). ;):D :D :D:confused: