PDA

View Full Version : Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

D Akey
11-20-2013, 04:27 AM
Nice emotion. I would look at this pic often if I wanted a lift. . . so to speak.

eighty+
11-20-2013, 04:53 AM
Hi. AT- TA.... JustJean....Caesar. .... Cap'n Mac. Thanks. Sorry. Not feeling to good Today

Keep dozing off maybe it's the blues. After looking at the Statue of liberty. :(:(. :D:D:D... SLAINTE

D Akey
11-20-2013, 06:18 AM
Hi. AT- TA.... JustJean....Caesar. .... Cap'n Mac. Thanks. Sorry. Not feeling to good Today

Keep dozing off maybe it's the blues. After looking at the Statue of liberty. :(:(. :D:D:D... SLAINTE

What, you trying ta qualify as one of the tired, 'uddled masses, lad? Done! Executive decision 'ere. Yer in. Tha Statue o' Liberty was sayin' choost the other day she was askin' who's tha 'andsome Jack the Frosty Lad is what's sportin' a sketch pad and tha' dashin'-froo-tha-snow beard.

She were workin' on figurin' oot 'ow ta cram 'erself onto tha trolley so as ta get a sketch from ye. An I said ta 'er I said, why tha be our very own Mr Ploos, 'e is. Boot 'e's no so keen ta climbin' ta tha second story o' tha boos. Nay lass.

An' she said she knows choost 'ow ye feel. She soofers froom stiffness in that joints 'erself. So she says she'll coom over ta yer place an ye can sketch 'er while she watches the game. Best 'ave some moon rivers on 'and as she does tip a few froom time ta time. . .oh aye. . .

So when tha lass wif tha spikey dog collar on 'er 'ead cooms a knockin. . . why let 'er in an pull oot yer sketch book and 'ave at. . .

An' feel better, lad. . .

eighty+
11-20-2013, 11:03 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac She was most anoyed she said I've been standing on this ruddy Plith for over 100 year's they said when I st come here that they would send over

a relief from Paris so I could do a spot of gambling down at Vegas I've always fancy my luck on the tables trouble is I've been standy so long my leg's are stiff ok

You tell that Cap'n Mac when I see him I'll give him a right Kick up the ooter ok so you want to sketch me ok but wait so I can show my best side so you can

show my folkes back in Gay Paree I'm Still standing Yeah Yeah Yeah ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
11-20-2013, 04:54 PM
Cap'n Mac Sorry she called me back wasn't satisfired !! what could I say so just said I'm at your Command Madam and gave her a couple of Moon river's

and she went all of a giggle and said Ow U are a one But I do Like you and bashed me over the head with the Torch ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
11-20-2013, 11:46 PM
Yeah Steve up early 10.30 ;) must be one of my ying days as was a Yang yesturday :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

...........P.S No Comment :eek: :confused: :D :D

stevemawmv
11-21-2013, 10:12 AM
'CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?
Little communication joke..
HA HA!
Looks like the web techies are mucking about the site?
'Keep getting the 'somebody thrown Ruby off the rails' message?..
Threads are missing!.. Opps!...There goes another button!
'Could of sworn I posted this already!..

'Last Pic...Appears you've found a balance between the two...'yin-yang' ...'Or you've visited my old apartment..had a stained glass door similar to the pic!

'The stiff lady...
Good it's a torch and not a candle...'Wax..could be a uncomfortable situation to endure in her forced lonely vigil...
Probably why there's a hint of a smile?
Glad you're feeling better.
take care my friend,
Steve

D Akey
11-21-2013, 10:50 AM
Appologies, Mr Ploos - I replied twice, each wasted and tossed away into nuffink by the web site. . . Wouldev ha'e laught yer arse off too, eh by goom, lad. . . boot not so sure this'll take neither. . . boot if she do. . . I laughed at yer comments and enjoyed yer sketch-oops. . . tha' I did ta be shoore. . .

stevemawmv
11-21-2013, 12:35 PM
Déjà vu ?
Couldn't see my orginal post....
'But..'I could keep doing this?

'Last Pic...Appears you've found a balance between the two...'yin-yang' ...'Or you've visited my old apartment..had a stained glass door similar to the pic!

'The stiff lady...
Good it's a torch and not a candle...'Wax..could be a uncomfortable situation to endure in her forced lonely vigil...
Probably why there's a hint of a smile?

Glad you're feeling better.

take care my friend,

Steve

eighty+
11-21-2013, 02:36 PM
Hi Steve yeah I Have those problems I'm not sure if its my age or Ying and Yang having Fistie-cuffs But U shouldn't have that problem being a young sproke;):
You noticed the smile then :cool:

Hey I've made my first sale Mac when getting off the bus got stopped some bloke who I'd sketched in the bus wanted it but insisted on paying I said well U can

have it as its only a rough, but he wanted to pay as he had watch me sketching and was amazed how fast so I said well ok !p with that he gave me all the loose

silver he had in his pocket about 85 p so I've gone one better then Van Gogh but then that might have been a sales Gimet:D

Hi Cap'n Mac I know the feeling sometimes I seem to spend half the day trying to find out were its gone :confused::confused::confused:

OK now that I'm a paid Artist :D 1st 5 of 19 a bit rough as I'm drawing on old pages plus useing graphite pencil with no point ok :eek:

eighty+
11-21-2013, 02:40 PM
Hi ok 2nd 5 of 19 :eek::cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

eighty+
11-21-2013, 02:45 PM
hi 3rd 5 of 19 ok :cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
11-21-2013, 02:51 PM
ok last three :D:D:D Hi Mac will I have to show that 85P on my Tax returns ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

justjean
11-21-2013, 05:02 PM
Mr 80+, the Lady and the Lamp is wonderful as are all your great sketches :)

D Akey
11-21-2013, 06:21 PM
Hey I've made my first sale Mac when getting off the bus got stopped some bloke who I'd sketched in the bus wanted it but insisted on paying I said well U can

have it as its only a rough, but he wanted to pay as he had watch me sketching and was amazed how fast so I said well ok !p with that he gave me all the loose

silver he had in his pocket about 85 p so I've gone one better then Van Gogh but then that might have been a sales Gimet:D

Hi Cap'n Mac I know the feeling sometimes I seem to spend half the day trying to find out were its gone :confused::confused::confused:

LAD LAD LADDIE!!!!!!! I"M SO BLOODY CHOOFED I KIN SCARCE KEEP FROM FLYIN OFF LIKE AN OTTER BALLOON!!!!!

Incidentally do ye no find it a wee bit ironical tha' yer first sale garnered ye EIGHTY PLOOS pence???? I find it too remarkable. An so, every year, ye can oop yer fees as is right an propper fer an coomer like yerself, ey by goom laddie. Only I think we need ta talk. . . one professional to another. . .

Charge moore an moore. . . yer a wee bit ooner priced, tho I can see givin' that new coostomers a bargain introductary rate. . . boot ye should be countin' in quid, no pence henceforthwithe, my good artisan.

A right an true professional. . . me dear colleaguer has done set a wedge inta the art world wif 'is foot in tha door. . .

Well met, Maestro Ploos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRAVO LAD!!!!!!!!!!! So it's bloody moon rivers until the moonay roons oot. . . an' then it's on me, matey.

stevemawmv
11-21-2013, 08:10 PM
Eighty+
Just read you reply to our dear friend D Akey,
And...'Congat's on your sale!!!!...
But I've got to wonder....

Is this just the beginning?........YES!..The buyer of your sketch shows and tells a friend, that
friend tells a friend, Then more friends start telling other friends...and so on and so on!
Soon there's a knock on the door..........................the door is opened.....the man introduces
himself as Gallery owner....'who has a friend! ...YEAH! I know!

Your gallery showing is a huge Success! Collecting card after card from other anxious gallery
owners...'you now sense and realize what it's all been for.. 'the time, the stuggle, the endless
sleepless nights, fingers numbing with holding the stylus' hour after hour, but not daring to lay it
down, fearing of losing that'...that final stoke of paint, that' last smoothing blend!... YES! MY
FRIEND!..'YOU!..DO NOW KNOW!!!.. And now'.. you know your on your way!..'thus it Begins'...more
gallery showings, more success, endless cocktail partys!..'Jeez-Its! Man!.. 'Your the 'guest of
honor' of an all consuming wave of weathy art patrons throwing party after party to impress their
friends!... Your going to be BUSY every saturday night!

But with this new found success, 'which you so richly deserve, 'there's just one thing I want you to
remember......

'PLEASE.. DON'T FORGET US!..Were like family for 'God sake!

Like the last batch!
Take Care, and sorry
about the not so short, short story.
Steve

justjean
11-21-2013, 08:22 PM
Congratulations Mr 80+ :D

Caesar
11-21-2013, 09:41 PM
Another crowd of people waiting for winning a color treatment? Get better with Your health soon and take care, dear friend!

coops
11-22-2013, 01:10 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, sorry havent commented on your work for a little time but have been busy having a wonderful family time. Love the latest bus sketches especially the little girl. Well done you on getting payment too lol. Take care dear friend:)

eighty+
11-22-2013, 10:57 PM
OK Ok Ok so I've been AWOL just trying to catch up with some outstanding bills befor they send the baliffs in ;) ;) :D :D :D

ok Hello Jean Katie Steve Caesar Mac Thanks Kept me in fits of laughter apon reading your Fantastic Comments was better than reading a book ;);) :D :D :D

Well as a Paid Artist :eek: I'd better get my head down as Steve said they will be soon knocking on your door but I'll never answer in case its the Reaper :D:D:D:D:D

................SLAINTE...........STATTE BBONNE Si Si......Jainkang

eighty+
11-23-2013, 12:43 AM
Hi Roscoe And Dad.........:):):) .........SLAINTE

Caesar
11-23-2013, 01:51 AM
Really outstanding, dear ATPlus! I raise my hat!

justjean
11-23-2013, 03:06 AM
80+, you are painting wonderful memories for that young chap and his parents :):):)

eighty+
11-23-2013, 03:54 AM
Hi Jean. Yeah I'm just. Lucky to have nice new. Neighbours. Who treat me like their Grand Dad:D

Hael. O Caesar. O Mighty One. If I ever reach your standard I'd be happy like a pig in. Sh......T

".........SLAINTE..........STATTE. BBONNE. Si. Si

stevemawmv
11-23-2013, 04:52 AM
Great painting!, 'even better memories...
Are these from their Devon visit?
Again, Good one!
Take Care,
Steve

justjean
11-23-2013, 05:00 AM
Hi Jean. Yeah I'm just. Lucky to have nice new. Neighbours. Who treat me like their Grand Dad:D

".........SLAINTE..........STATTE. BBONNE. Si. Si

And the best part is one can send them home when one has had enough of them :D

stevemawmv
11-23-2013, 06:27 AM
And the best part is one can send them home when one has had enough of them :D

I see Jean is on a roll today....

Take care you two!
Steve

eighty+
11-23-2013, 06:52 AM
Ok ok. Enough. Wit from U. Two. :D Think. Of the poor paid old. Artist:cool::cool::cool:

stevemawmv
11-23-2013, 07:08 AM
AH.. Dad!.... were just a 'funin!
Time to start a 'hawkin yours wares at the stop...
get that cash supplement a 'comin!
Steve

eighty+
11-23-2013, 10:09 AM
Hi Jean ..... Steve A quickie to keep U laughing ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

stevemawmv
11-23-2013, 11:21 AM
Cuties!
Works for me!
Is that Roscoe?
Who is his running companion?
looks as if he's got the edge on her...
'A born natural'....He's winning!
Steve

eighty+
11-23-2013, 12:57 PM
Yeah Steve. A born natural In 4 years. Time.when he's 5 He wants. To sign on for. Aresenal if They. Up the wages :D:D:D:D:D:D

Caesar
11-25-2013, 11:01 PM
Bravissimo! Another wonderful image!

AT-TA
11-26-2013, 12:59 AM
Hi Eighty, very nice pictures here today. Love the first one so very well done and my kind of a theme.Just go on....:-)... but keep warm
first.:-)

eighty+
11-26-2013, 01:56 AM
Hi. AT-TA. Thanks ;):D:D:D. SLAINTE

HOCOMO:D. Thanks. :D:D:D. STATTE. BBONNE....Si.....Si

justjean
11-26-2013, 03:51 AM
Looks like he might have been in trouble and soon to get a swatting :D,

eighty+
11-26-2013, 04:09 AM
a fruit tree in my Garden, I'm lucky if I get any fruit, as all the other's get in first :confused: :D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
11-26-2013, 04:16 AM
Hi Jean yeah later when Es older ;) :D :D :D:D SLAINTE

D Akey
11-26-2013, 06:58 AM
Very amusing - your garden illustration with all your predators. Same in mine -- except the squirrels are leading the charge.

Foon stooff, Mr Ploos. An' do no forget Mr Jack Frost taking oot 'is coot. "E gets 'is piece o' the pie as well, expecially aroond this time o' year.

eighty+
11-26-2013, 07:17 AM
Hey Hey Hey Cap'n Mac I'd Rather have Squirrels than Slugs and Snails did put pellets down but have stopped as the song thrush eat snails so no never

see hardly any birds at all except seagulls who have come in from the sea now there's not so many fish there maybe they eat young birds as well as there like us

who can eat most anything enjoy yuh meal Cap'n ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D ok just done a tart up of the kids running up the hill ok SLAINTE

eighty+
11-26-2013, 08:50 AM
hi a quick smash to get into the feel a STARTER no1 ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

stevemawmv
11-26-2013, 01:43 PM
Good to see Dad again with Roscoe, Dads in general get the least amount of photo's and paintings done of them...
Were too busy taken the photos and won't sit long enough for a painting to be done!
Good seeing your family
through your paintings!
Take Care,
Steve

eighty+
11-26-2013, 01:55 PM
Hi Steve. Yeah a 10 minute smash. The easy part. Now for the fun and games or they won't

Speak to me again ;) :D :D :D. .....SLAINTE

eighty+
11-26-2013, 05:10 PM
hi time for Bed ok Chio S LAINTE

abbysdad
11-26-2013, 05:16 PM
Nice! I really like the dad's (your?) expression :)

stevemawmv
11-26-2013, 05:22 PM
Nicely done!
Have a good slumber!
Take care,
Steve

justjean
11-26-2013, 05:29 PM
Hey Mr 80+ I think your going to have to have a book made of your great paintings to give to Roscoe :):):):)

Caesar
11-26-2013, 09:14 PM
Coming here in Your magical kindergarten is sheer delight now that You have plenty of images of this little joyful child and his relatives and friends around him! SurperATPlus!

coops
11-27-2013, 02:13 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, I was going to ask how you are keeping but from your latest painting I can see a spring in your step and a song in your heart. These new neighbours have brought you such joy as well as something new to paint. I love all these paintings as there is such a friendly feel to them. Keep them coming and stay fit and well dear friend:)

D Akey
11-27-2013, 05:04 AM
So ye been adopted, is it? What a wonderful thing to have good neighbors that will pose for you.

So you're a-growing a French garden in tha back. Ye got soome escargot for starters. Tres bone-less, mon frer.

Nice paintin' o' father and soon. Love the scenarios. You really got the tone o' a father and soon's love. Reminds me o' me own yoonger days wif me own wee lad. Well captured, Mr Ploos!

eighty+
11-27-2013, 05:09 AM
Hi A/Dad ...Jean... Katie...Steve... Caesar Thank you all for your comments can't say more as I'm short of breath ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
11-27-2013, 05:32 AM
hi 2 quick smashes 1 Oxford Professor in Irac looking for the hanging gardens of Babylon ;);) :D:D:D :D :D

2 A Tash bewildered seen wandering around Artrage forums ( what a beauty );) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

stevemawmv
11-27-2013, 05:53 AM
Noticed my 'Ava'... did ya'
You caught me between thirty foot swells, no time to talk, there's crab pots to be tending!
Good one, My friend!
Thanks!
Steve

eighty+
11-27-2013, 08:18 AM
Hey Hey Baby Baby there is no Holding U Steve ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :p

A Donkey ?? ok U can Laugh but I don't care as I've got My winter Coat on So there :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

shadowslake
11-27-2013, 08:24 AM
Love your work. Keep going!

stevemawmv
11-27-2013, 08:37 AM
Yeap!
They were lucky enough to keep me still long enough to snap that picture!
Donkey!..Well coated.. 'he be!..'Reminds me... it's time for my 'flannels'
OH!...Congrats on securing 'sponsorship' for your donkey!
Take care,
Steve

copespeak
11-27-2013, 09:24 AM
You're so productive and such great fun Eighty! xx

limey-g
11-27-2013, 11:29 AM
Nice donkey there eighty, all ready for winter with his coat on.
Geoff

Caesar
11-27-2013, 09:22 PM
It must be cold if You paint Stalin and a jacket wearing ass! (I mean donkey LOL:o;)
I like it and i like donkeys who were still quite popular and reasonably common in the central-southern villages of italy when I was a kid. We have plenty of different and exclusive local breeds that we are protecting from extinction now, especially in Sardinia and they are really wonderful animals, whatever they may calumniously say about them (not to sound as a Democratic party supporter, since I'm not from overseas).

eighty+
11-28-2013, 03:27 AM
Hi Shady good to see yuh :D:D:D

Hi Robbie thanks I always feel onered U bother to look ;) :D:D:D

Hi Geoff hope alls well with U and famee ;) :D :D :D

Hael O Caesar O Mighty One yes I think Donkeys were the making of a great Empire and as for Steve I didn't realize he was a double of Stalin ;) :D :D :D :D:D

Hi Steve yes U can laugh I could hardly stand with that 30' swell was feeling a bit ick then a Crab gave me a nip thats when I threw the Bucket at U ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D

...............SLAINTE STATTE BBONNE.....SI....Si Jainkang To all

D Akey
11-28-2013, 04:44 AM
Foonay story aboot gettin' tangled in the clothes line. It's actually called to 'clothesline' someone in American football when ye catch 'em with a straight arm coomin' tha opposite way aroond tha upper body (neck) an' ye get their pins ta flyin' oop in tha air all cattywamboos. So I oonderstand yer description when ye got tangled oop in ol' 'enry's treads. It's very illegal an' a penalty to go clotheslinin' in both forms o' football. . . boot it soonds like ye got away wif it. Or did tha wife get in 'er penalty kick fer messin wif 'er washin'?

As to yer picture o' Steve. . . man o man. . . 30 foot waves? Soonds like a bad case o' crabs ta me.

Go man go!!!!

Caesar
11-28-2013, 06:37 AM
Steve actually clearly must be a Stalin double, since for a decade and more after WWII end, we might hear our communist supporters threateningly say (I translate): Big Moustaches has got to come! LOL;)

stevemawmv
11-28-2013, 07:02 AM
Eighty+
Good pic, good fun!
Keep them coming!
Take Care, all of you!
Steve

eighty+
11-28-2013, 08:22 AM
hi good to hear U all chatting but U've got me worried as i might not B able to get my 2 penneth in ok ;) :D :D :D

hi Steve sorry but U've been out voted the tash stays public opinion is such a beauty shouldn't B put to the Knife { Pallete knife that is ;) :D }

HOCOMO yeah they shouldn't have been so quick to give poor old Dino the Chop i mean he didn't do any thing wrong apart from giving the Vatian city to the Pope

I know he liked to strut but then so does your friend and they were both only thinking of Italy ;) :D :D :D :D :D

Hi Cap'n Mac yes she had good right hand so fast I never had a change to dodge ;) :D yes the straight arm tackle can get U wondering

where U'h head has gone mind U a quick Swig of moon river's will soon clear the head ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D Crabs Mod Deau Mac

...............SLAINTE ............STATTE BBONNE.........Si........Si............Jainkang

eighty+
11-28-2013, 04:04 PM
Hi Titus King waiting to B Crowned ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE .... STATTE Si....Si..... SHENTi Jainkang Zia Jain

eighty+
11-29-2013, 05:51 AM
Hi sorry had to put some horse hair back as it had come loose from his hat Wig so bunged in a cross as being a king E B head of the Church ;) :D :D :D

This other bloke keeps turning up where ever i look ??? :confused: :eek: :cool: :cool: :cool: SLAINTE .... STATTE BBONNE.Si.Si... SHENTE Jainkang Kuau le

D Akey
11-29-2013, 05:59 AM
'Appy Thanksgivin' Mr Ploos, an' God Bless Us Everyone. . . no wait. . . that were Dickens in A Christmas Carol. . .

Well, pilgrim, it looks as if there be incomin' turkeys at 1:30, oh aye. Check yer radar. . . Kin nay tell if they be over Brighton or no. . . boot they be over Los Angeles boompin' an' jostlin' their way -- used ta be less crowded -- more o' los Angels and no so many lost turkeys.

An a big 'oliday it be 'ere, where it be commemoratin' eatin', drinkin' an watchin' a game or two, so far as I can tell. I never could quite figger, wif all the food an' drink why more o' tha players don't toss their pumpkin pie on tha pitch, especially after gettin' an 'ard 'its ta tha ol' cornucopia on their way ta tha goal posts.

But ye 'ardly ever see tha in the pros. I guess tha be wha separates the pros from tha amateurs, wot? They kin take a 'it. An' therein' be a point o' gratitude.

Be well, Mr Ploos an all!!!!

Nice paintin's these last few. Go Ploos Go!

eighty+
11-29-2013, 11:23 AM
ok ok trouble the size Man has me bamboozled can't understand what Happening ??? now I can't post ???

stevemawmv
11-29-2013, 12:13 PM
keepin' it 'short n' sweet'!
Good Pic!.. You know how I feel about family images!
Sorry about your "bamboozled " thing???
Take Care Friend,
Steve

eighty+
11-29-2013, 12:37 PM
hi Steve is that U as a young Boy wot no Tash ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

stevemawmv
11-29-2013, 12:55 PM
Yeap!
Pre 'Stach' days!
Now, get 'unbamboozled' and start another one!
'Onward', my friend!
Take Care,
Steve

eighty+
11-29-2013, 03:48 PM
hi Steve sorry about your fizzhog ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D will have another bash ok

stevemawmv
11-29-2013, 04:41 PM
Well!
Certainly looking a bit too anxious,... 'in a sinister way!
I think my mom opened the door, just to get rid of the 'LIL TERROR' that day!
Good One!
Steve

eighty+
11-30-2013, 12:17 PM
Hi Steve just got on been a database error all day ok see how Frankenstien looks today :( :eek: ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D

stevemawmv
11-30-2013, 12:59 PM
Ahhhhh!
That's the sweet dear lad, Mom remembers!
Now!...What's this?..I qoute: "from your friend the Blind Bat"!..Says you!
Your seeing what you need be!.. The proofs in the picture!.....Say's Me!
Yeap!!
I'm awake from our web sleep too!
Take Care,
Steve

eighty+
11-30-2013, 01:32 PM
Hi Steve You were out too. Must have been that bloody Comet they were all yaking about. So. Our.

Frankenstein has passed ok then. ;);):o:o:o:cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
11-30-2013, 03:35 PM
yeah Steve I exspect your Mum would say Yes thats the Little bugger who drove me Mad ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ok U lazy Bugger's I'm Captain Mac ok so remember who I am as the Cap'n of this Lugger I want it Clean n Ship shape and I like to start the day with a Mug of coffee n

a plate of Porridge just a souson of salt and cream ok I think WE will get on well but Don't let me catch U idleing :( ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
12-01-2013, 02:53 AM
Hi just bumped into him in the SuperMarket my local Sainsbburys had to get some Moon River's to keep me going over the weekend blimey i said what U doing ear he said

well I'm looking to buy some property as the goverment is giving cash for us poor people to buy Blimey but your not Poor?? yeah but nobody now that ;) :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

abbysdad
12-01-2013, 07:10 AM
I like that last one :)

justjean
12-01-2013, 10:02 AM
WOW Mr 80+ it's hard to keep track of you and your great paintings and as Mr DA would say "go man go" :)

eighty+
12-01-2013, 10:50 AM
Hey hey. Hey. A/Dad which. One was that Mum's. Terror. ..Cap'n Mac. ..Castilione

Nah I'm only pulling your Leg. Ok. Thanks. :D. :D. :D

Hi. Jean. Trouble. Is everywhere I look that bloke with the big Tash is there:eek :D:D:D. And

As. Cap'n. Mac. Would. Say. Go. Man. Go. but. E. Don't. Thanks Jean. ;). :D :D :D

..........SLAINTE. To. U. Both

stevemawmv
12-01-2013, 10:59 AM
Alright already!
He's been retired....
Take Care,
Steve

copespeak
12-01-2013, 11:54 AM
That last one is just great Eighty!!!

eighty+
12-01-2013, 12:36 PM
Thanks Steve yeah I think. E was looking a bit tiredI think the Tash was weighing. im down ;):D:D:D

Thanks. Robbie. Had trouble. As the canvas was to rough. My fault. Also the pencil was a bit bubble ok

......SLAINTE. To U. Both

eighty+
12-01-2013, 06:26 PM
Hi been a hard rough few days as been trying to find my Passport where I've hidden it :eek: :D so far not a hope in hell of finding it :D:D:D so it looks I'll have to get replacement

as got to go to a wedding in the green Isle:Dok watched the A/B's get kettled by the aussie'sthen doze's off a couple hours on the box was something about Alantus had to go into

the cave of the living dead:eek:so that us coming out of the cave in our boat no2 is a bloke who was running knocking everybodys gear over the 3rd one a docter in one of those

Hospital series:( the last one is a fooball Manager thinking he's going to get the Tintack which is the norm these days ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

coops
12-02-2013, 12:52 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, hope you find your passport soon, keep looking in the silliest places. I too watched that programme and thought boy a lot that would be good to paint.
Love your pics of your extended family, looks like you are having fun with them.
Stay fit and well dear friend:)

D Akey
12-02-2013, 04:29 AM
Hey Mr Ploos, lookin' grand. I chookled a fair bit.

What the heck you need a passport ta get married fer? I admit, bein' married's a trip. Boot over 'ere ye do no need a passport. Well, I 'ope she kin kick tha kat fer ye, when yer leg's actin' oop. Maybe she kin 'elp ye with layers.

eighty+
12-02-2013, 08:54 AM
Hello Madam Katie Of The Moara ;) yeah I looked in those but no joy :) been at it again to day nothing :confused:how things in Hull getting colder, ar well time fly's as

I'm getting older :D as they say here today gone tomorrow ;) :D :D :D think I'll have to start drawing faster ok keep warm Katie Chio

Hi Cap'n Mac thought you might fancy a wee Drappie if U can Get out ;) ;) ;) as its nae gud onyuh ain d'ken Mon :eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE to U Both :p

eighty+
12-02-2013, 03:46 PM
Hi Natalie in Barcelona and joe 1st child born Hove Hello SLAINTE :D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
12-02-2013, 05:39 PM
Hi a Quickie as lts well past my beauty Sleep :confused: ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D .....SLAINTE

Caesar
12-02-2013, 10:08 PM
Hi, dear ATPLus! Have a fruitful week as I notice you had the last week end! Ciao, slainte and statte bbone (take care in my dialect).

justjean
12-03-2013, 12:25 AM
Great shading in that last fellow, 80+ , hope you find your passport cause I'm expecting to see some great wedding paintings :)

kenmo
12-03-2013, 03:33 AM
Excellent additions to this fantastic thread....:cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
12-03-2013, 03:43 AM
hi Jean. Thanks for encouraging this old. Dog ;). :D:D:D Sorry just up 2:30pm late night this morning

Hail. O Caesar. O Mighty One. Danke das ich gut. Yavol mien Herr;):D:D:D escuse this old Parrot. Si

SLAINTE".......STATTE. BBONE...Si. .....Si ......to U. Both

eighty+
12-03-2013, 03:47 AM
Hi. ken. Thanks my regards to U and your Dad. ;):D:D:D. SLAINTE

eighty+
12-03-2013, 02:38 PM
hi 5 Sketch'es on the IPad with finger from the Telly ok :D :D :D :D :D :D.......SLAINTE

justjean
12-03-2013, 07:25 PM
Great skecting, 80+, if I sit down to watch tv I am asleep in 5 minutes :D

AT-TA
12-03-2013, 11:30 PM
Hi Eighty,am glad that you keep those pencils busy.Like them all. your faces, a lot of character in them.

eighty+
12-04-2013, 01:21 AM
Hi Jean ho ho ho Join the club hope you've set the alarm Jean ;) :D :D :D

Hi AT-TA see you've gone all high Tec on me with the girl and floating banana's ;) ;) yes had A look at your new residence on google looks like a dream world congrats :D:D:D

.............SLAINTE to U Both

eighty+
12-04-2013, 04:43 AM
Hi Mae West befor she went blonde ...Come up and see me sometime boy ;) ;) :) thanks to Robbie for making me work :D:D:D:D:D:D...........SLAINTE

eighty+
12-04-2013, 07:59 AM
hi Francis Hodgekins N.Z ok ;):D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D .....SLAINTE

eighty+
12-04-2013, 10:27 AM
hi S.P ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D nah I'm pulling your leg a quick smash of F. hodgekins

D Akey
12-04-2013, 01:16 PM
'Appenin' stoof, Mr Ploos. Lookin' like yer lookin', lad. Appears also like yer paintin' oop me relations as if they were of a nooble 'ouse. Truth be told, the one relation of which me be-sainted moom is most proud, oddly enoof, is one Cluny MacPherson, from tha long ago, well afore personal compooters. 'E got eventually strung oop by tha king's men in the heelands, oh aye. Boot oop till then 'e was an 'ellion to travelers an' a menace ta navigation, was me ancestor. An' tha' explains a fair amount aboot me moom.

eighty+
12-04-2013, 03:41 PM
Cluny Macpherson blimey Cap'n Mac do U know where he's hidden all the Spanish Gold up at Loc we better get up there quick before some berk with a metal detector finds it

;) ;) :eek: :eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
12-04-2013, 03:48 PM
hey Cap'n Mac for got the STARTERv ok :D :D :D :D :D :D

Caesar
12-04-2013, 08:27 PM
Some really powerful portraits! The last one must be You in fishing attire or so ...:D

screenpainter
12-04-2013, 09:16 PM
interesting people you are finding on the buses these days eighty. :) congratulations on your prolific collection that will forever break all records on the forum I surmise.

eighty+
12-05-2013, 04:10 AM
hail O Caesar O Mighty One yeah in my Dreams thanks ;) :D :D :D STATTE BBONE Si...Si

Hi ScreenPrinter Long time no see World Cruise yeah ;) :D :D :D SLAINTE

HI Robbie on seeing your Pepper just had to try but I've never seen a Bell Pepper cept in a Jar ok ;):D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
12-05-2013, 05:21 AM
hi f.Hodgekins Fin ok ;) :D :D :D......SLAINTE

D Akey
12-05-2013, 11:35 AM
Nice one Mr Ploos. I think the baby will need to watch out for her older sister though as she gets older. I think I detect a wee bit of sibling rivalry brewing. Is she balling her hand into a fist behind their backs? Woah Nellie!

Fun stoof lad.

eighty+
12-05-2013, 11:48 AM
Hi. Cap'n.Mac. Yeah no I look at it a touch of the Popey. :D::D:D:D......SLAINTE

Did U get the Gold. .???

pat1940
12-05-2013, 12:04 PM
Hello dear eighty, long time since we have chatted, hope all is well with you, we are in Canada now at mother-in-laws house, she will not be coming out of nursing home, she has lost so much weight, and her mind is gone most of the time.
Have checked our your recent paintings and they are great as always, I have so much to catch up on in the forum, you take care and it is so nice to be back

eighty+
12-05-2013, 01:28 PM
Hi. Pat. Good to hear from you still in Canada then So your back painting. Ok I'll have a look

As been watching football. :D:D:D:D:D....SLAINTE

coops
12-06-2013, 12:59 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, hope all is well with you and you are safe away from these terrible winds. Love your latest paintings they are always such a joy to view.:)
Hey did you find your passport????
Take care dear friend:)

D Akey
12-06-2013, 09:42 AM
Alas, no gold for me from the Cluny Mac loot troves. From what I understand, with the way it's been blowing in Scotland, it's probably sailing on the wind half way to China by now. I think I saw a few of Fraser-Paice's sheep sailing along as well.

'Ow you 'olding oop wif these 'ere winds. Battened doon tha 'atches, is it then, laddie? Could right angle bend yer kick more than' Beckham's, oh aye.

eighty+
12-06-2013, 09:51 AM
Hi Madam. Katie of the Moara. Sorry late in replying. But been feeling tired when I sit down

I just go to sleep. Ok. I don't think the wind. Is here. May have missed I hope, looks like the

North has bore the. Brunt. Of it thou:eek:Ok keep battened down. In Hull ...SLAINTE

eighty+
12-06-2013, 03:06 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac U ain't Kidding of Me :mad: had me bags backed put me Shack on the market And raring to go not sure where just some where warm :D:D:D

just done a Starters but being a blind bat I ran out of paper :D:D:D:D:D:D SLAINTE

eighty+
12-06-2013, 04:37 PM
hey hey Hey with the aid of the T .tool I've got his arm well a bit more :D:D:D ok so just got to do the tart up ok SLAINTE

eighty+
12-06-2013, 11:47 PM
OK tarted it up a bit I think ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

coops
12-07-2013, 12:22 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, wow this last one is sooooooooooooooooo well painted. LOVE IT
The storm yesterday and during the night really hit us badly here. Roads into the city closed in and out, airport closed and lots of flooding. Still no trains in or out as the lines run along the Humber road, hopefully all will settle down later today.
Stay fit and well dear friend:)

eighty+
12-07-2013, 12:59 AM
Hi Madam Katie Of the Moara. ;). No wind here. Just Sunshine. Looks as if your taken our

Share. Of the Goodies. Keep yuh welly's on and hold onto your hat. As more to come :eek::D :D:D:D:D

......SLAINTE

D Akey
12-07-2013, 04:24 AM
OK tarted it up a bit I think ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

Looks like he just realized you were sketching him.

This is a good image. As usual for your stuff, it's full of personality and expression. Keep up the great work.

eighty+
12-07-2013, 07:05 AM
Yeah. Cap'n. Mac that's why. He's Desparate. Just gone by his bus stop and in such a temper.

That he never paid me. That's another 10 p up the sky. ;). :D:D:D. SLAINTE

copespeak
12-07-2013, 08:18 AM
Quell horreur!! What a ripper Eighty! You've really excelled yourself this time! :cool:

eighty+
12-07-2013, 09:11 AM
Hi. Robbie. Thanks. But U. Started the Ball rolling. I'm only. Trying to get on the Podium. Ok

Only just. Managed to get in your draft. Which pulled me along wish. i had your casual style.

I suppose that comes with years of drawing ok. Congrats. :D :D :D...SLAINTE

eighty+
12-07-2013, 01:05 PM
hi been watching the story of the Blues fantastic so done a few sketch'es ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
12-07-2013, 01:08 PM
ok last one ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D.......SLAINTE

Mike Severoff
12-07-2013, 02:21 PM
Have you seen the movie?
http://vimeo.com/80883637

AWARDS:
Audience Award - 56th DOK Leipzig 2013
Defa Foundation Award - Filmfest Dresden 2013
NW Animation Fest's "Best Student Film" 2013
Special Mention - National Competition - Filmfest Dresden 2013
Hamburg Animation Award 2013 + Harald Siepermann Character Design Price 2013
Special Mention - Young Animation - ITFS - Internationales Trickfilm-Festival 2013 Stuttgart
Special Distinction - SICAF 2013 - Seoul International Cartoon and Animation Festival
Special Mention - Supertoon 2013 - ŠIBENIK, Croatia
Jury + Audience Award - Kurzsuechtig Leipzig 2013
backup award - Animation Award - backup Festival Weimar 2013
Audience Award - Favourites Film Festival Berlin 2013
Special mention - Student Film category - 9th World Festival of Animated Film in Varna,
Best Animation + Audience Award - AHOI - International Student Shortfilmfest Hamburg
Audience Award - 56th DOK Leipzig
Special Distinction - PISAF 2013, Korea
Special Price - Animax Skopje, Macedonia
Special Mention - Expotoons 2013
"Veliki Brcko"Price PSSST! Silent film festival prize, Zagreb

eighty+
12-07-2013, 03:19 PM
Hi Mike. Yeah watched the movie luckly. It up the north. So we've. Missed the wind storm ok.

But thanks for your concern. Could U see me. Hanging on to a lamp. By my walking stick:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
12-07-2013, 04:37 PM
Hi a tonque in cheek one ok yep still listning to the Blue's ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
12-07-2013, 04:41 PM
Hi Forgot Sister Rosetta the Fab Blues Singer ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
12-07-2013, 10:11 PM
Hi Bus Sketch Fin Daumier copy ok ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D .....SLAINTE

eighty+
12-08-2013, 12:56 AM
well I said scuse me luv but what was your last Job a wrestler ? with that she started to cry, ok don't worry we'll soon get U into shape so just keep throwing yuh leg up onto that stick

ok well I could'nt tell could I !! that I was going to chop her In alf :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE Sorry Katie ;) :D :D

eighty+
12-08-2013, 03:21 AM
OK I've huffed puffed smashed and bashed but I'm still not happy with her she'll B a reserve till we sort her out ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D ....SLAINTE

eighty+
12-08-2013, 05:55 AM
hi another Daumier ok ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D ....SLAINTE

D Akey
12-08-2013, 06:23 AM
Fun stoof, Mr Ploos! I think the lads in tutus would be popular on the circuit. From a distance, up on the trapeze in dim light, nobody in the crowd would notice they weren't the Flyin' Amazonians. I think one of the things what makes females appear so is the muscularity is less defined about the shoulders, neck and arms. Think willowy, especially for ballet. They're supposed to be imitatin' dyin' poultry in a pond and sooch like, no so much a factory worker in the privacy o' 'is own 'ome. The point of which is to show you 'ow ye kin enhance certain features for effect. A little change in line can change the look considerable.

I love the Daumier ones. Wondered if you would take to them. Seems like a natural place for you to aim your creative eye wif all tha characters, oh aye. . .

You're doin' grand, lad!!! Render them folks!

eighty+
12-08-2013, 01:20 PM
Hi cap'n. Mac. Yep I like his style. Thanks for leading this horse to water. ;) :D Sorry about

The. Girl. But I. Blame. Degas. ;):D nah. It's my age U no.:D Get a mad rush of blood to the

Head. And brain. Sez Christ what's happening then the drawing. Line looks ok. Wether it's going

Up or down. The eyes tell. Brain. But he tells them to shut up . As I'm in charge. Up. Here ok

But. She is well known. For tearing telephone dicktionary's in half with her bare hands ;):D:D:D:D:D

.......... SLAINTE

eighty+
12-09-2013, 12:27 AM
hi Yeah seen around ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D :(:(:(:(........SLAINTE

eighty+
12-09-2013, 01:42 AM
Blimey Alf U sure that's the Wall Safe ? shut up yuh idjut and keep yuh cakeole closed ok :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Caesar
12-09-2013, 09:29 PM
It's always an entertainment park here, both for art and humor, dear friend. I see You stumbled also into Daumier whose style I'm sur fits You too pretty well.

eighty+
12-10-2013, 06:28 AM
Hael O Caesar O Mighty One yes I've just entered the land of the Living and its Dark outside ok, just having Brekkie cornflake's and Banana then a quick shower,

to get ready for a bit of sketching before I Fall asleep ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D STATTE BBONE ...Si...Si

eighty+
12-10-2013, 06:34 AM
just to remind me of what the summer should look like :confused::D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
12-10-2013, 10:41 AM
Man when they show you yuh just gotta try ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D........SLAINTE

eighty+
12-10-2013, 03:07 PM
yep still tarting ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D..........SLAINTE

eighty+
12-11-2013, 04:49 PM
Dear John STARTER'S ok ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)......SLAINTE

copespeak
12-11-2013, 05:41 PM
The last one is shock Eighty, but the one before is exemplary! :cool:

abbysdad
12-11-2013, 05:45 PM
Dear John STARTER'S ok ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)......SLAINTE

I like this one a lot :)

eighty+
12-12-2013, 12:34 AM
Hi Robbie So about Dear John but its that time of the year :D i do like Mathew such a natural Style I'd give my eye teeth if I had any :) to paint like you i feel like a

young boy sitting on the beach who's just managed to stand on his surfboard and is watching all the Pro's Thanks for showing

Hi A/Dad Thanks I like your Noir so smooth and controlled Lines makes me envious congrats

coops
12-12-2013, 03:11 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, hope you are keeping well. Love all these latest paintings, I think you are excelling yourself. Stay fit and well dear friend:)

Weeks
12-12-2013, 05:09 AM
Eighty, :)
I like your Velazquez... Well done !

Best,

Weeks

eighty+
12-12-2013, 07:39 AM
Hello Madam Katie Of The Moara Yes Quiet Well but keep sleeping its the heat of the afternoon Sun sends me asleep ;) :D :D :D :D

Hi Weeks Thanks for holding steady my Surfboard while I got on it :cool: ;) :D :D :D :D............ SLAINTE to U Both

eighty+
12-12-2013, 10:03 AM
hi a Raphael even with the grid he put in I still got lost, so i'm calling it Fin otherwise I'll go blind ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D.....SLAINTE

eighty+
12-13-2013, 02:11 PM
hi trying to get into a good habit as being shown by a young Master ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D.....SLAINTE

Caesar
12-13-2013, 09:06 PM
From Raphael to Weeks, You overfly with Your curiosity and personality any appealing master You cross. Bravo.
I would also acknowledge Your inspiration (as for the character reference) in my last work I put in my Katie-Coops subsidiary thread ...LOL;)

eighty+
12-13-2013, 11:39 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One How lucky can we B Having our own Young Master in our midst is this a blessing from Your friend the Pope light some candle's for me thank U

ok 2nd part of the practice

coops
12-14-2013, 12:43 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, hope you are well. You never cease to amaze me with your paintings and this last one is superb. Stay fit and well dear friend:)

justjean
12-14-2013, 12:50 AM
Wow, Mr 80+ that last one is great, bad cold has kept me from enjoying all your paintings :D

eighty+
12-14-2013, 04:32 AM
Hi Madam Katie Of The Moara ;) Yep still Staggering :D :D :D :D :D cauldn't post A/R was A/w/o/l ;) ;) :D:D

Hi Jean sorry about your cold not a good time of the year for one so well wrapped up and clutch a bott of brandy if it doesn't get rid of the cold at least you'll feel better :eek:

;) :D :D:D :D ok no 3 of practice of the young Master's Face :cool: :cool: :cool:

Caesar
12-14-2013, 05:51 AM
Awful painting! You got really excellent as a painter in this style! The guy looks a little frightening though ...

eighty+
12-14-2013, 07:12 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yeah U would B if U were standing on your tip toes can hardly walk now you and your blinking Christmas Cards the last time I tell yuh ;) :D :D :D :D :D

:D :D STATTE BBONE ...Si......Si

eighty+
12-14-2013, 09:15 PM
Hi up early don't think I'll last the Day ok ok stop cheering up the back ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D........SLAINTE

chinapete
12-15-2013, 04:13 AM
Velasquez must have seen my portrait sketch of him and that's why he's tried to decapitate himself with very sharp dinnerware :):):):)

eighty+
12-15-2013, 04:19 AM
hi 1st of 5 Bus Sketch'es ok :eek: :) :cool: :cool:

eighty+
12-15-2013, 04:22 AM
ok last three ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D.......SLAINTE

eighty+
12-15-2013, 04:44 AM
yeah Pete I gave im an old blunt acksaw blade being sadistic ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D Shenti Jainkang Zia Jain Kuau le

Hello Madam Katie of the Moara ;) I don't like the look of the weather in Hull looks the dreaded fryed eggs in the sky and that is not so good ok keep warm ;) :D :D :D :D :D

:D :D..........SLAINTE take no notice of the octopus running to get home so fast he's left his choc rollo on the ground ;) :D :D

pat1940
12-15-2013, 06:05 AM
Hello dear eighty, love the paintings and humor, very cold here in Canada, woke up to lots of clean white snow, must admit it does look nice right now till the cars and trucks make a mess of it .....lol

Alexandra
12-15-2013, 09:28 AM
It is hard to keep up with all of your fine portraits Eighty!
I enjoy viewing the expressive faces and imagining what they have going on.
Stay warm and dry now, and don't burn the eggs.

eighty+
12-15-2013, 09:52 PM
Hi. Pat. .....Sandy. Sorry. Got the days mixed up thought it was a day of rest so I slept apart

From the odd game of Footie. Ok. Thanks ;). :D:D:D:D:D:D. SLAINTE

D Akey
12-16-2013, 07:03 AM
Hi dee ho there laddie! Nice group of sketches. They really look sharp.

An idea you may perhaps want to think about also, though I don't know if it's practical for you when you're sketching quick as ya do, is that you can go thick and thin with your line by changing the angle of the pencil. For example you can
1) hit the mark with the flat of the pencil broadside, which it looks like you're already doing to get a wide mark, or
2) you can still keep it on the flat side and angle is to where the pencil is being drawn in the same direction as the shaft which will give you a narrow line.
3) And then you can also re-orient the pencil as you go giving you a thick and thin line for variety.

When one draws fast, unless it's something we do all the time and kind of know when to do it one way or the other, it sometimes takes too long to finesse, especially when you have a minute to complete a sketch. But when you have a more relaxed time to do the drawing, it's a great opportunity to play around.

Sometimes when one chooses which kind of mark to make, they will use the sharper line to do the linear part of the drawing and use the wide tonal mark for softly putting in shadow. Others who are of a more linear bent will just use all the marks as part of the line -- both wide and sharp.

So those are just a few things about the pencil you can play with if it suits you. I really like this last lot of sketches. GO MAN GO!

Oh, and I'd toss aside football and rugby on tele and start watchin' tha ballet. From Caesar's pic, you look like ye got a right knack. I wonder if he, cleverly disguised as a Brighton Beachcomber wif an sketch pad, caught you buskin' like an street performer at the back o' tha boos. Ye look a ripe jolly old elf, tha ye do, lad!!!!!! Mayhaps, ye kin get Ms Coops ta sit up and do some sketchin' as well, as yer playin' 'er toon.

Edit:

I can see you're already kind of using the pencil in different ways. But I also think you can push it farther where the lines are a little more 'on purpose' for a more finished drawing look if you take just a wee bit more care.

I think I'm referring to a cross between a calligraphic line and a tonal area - one descriptive of shape (often the contour outline) and the other shading (as an indication which is generally lighter). The balance between the two often produces nice effects that they often use in classical looking studio figure sketches. All kinds of drawings are legitimate. And it's easier to copy a single style when you are studying under someone who insists you do it that particular way and they can show you how they do it. But since you're not in that situation, your approach is sort of trial and error as a way for it to evolve into whatever it does. And sometimes when we don't consider something like the technique, it may not progress because we get focused on other aspects. But it's a consideration at this point I personally believe because you're nailing personalities and attitude really well. And I think the only thing holding you back is a little more finesse in technique.

I mention these ideas as a flavoring agent to explore because it looked to me like an extension of where you already are going with your sketches. Hope the comments are useful. But for goodness sake, if they don't work for you, don't use them. And do what works for you. It's just a suggestion.

eighty+
12-16-2013, 11:10 PM
hi Cap'n Mac Wott!!! in 10 to 15 seconds :confused: ;) :D, Nah I'm just Pulling your leg :cool: yeah I understand but I'm afraid I'm in the blunt pencil brigade thats

when I can find one :( ok next time I enter the Bus studio I'll try ok Cap'n! have a look at wedding painting as just gone back to it after 18 months as i thought as was

beginning to get to grips with the tools, but not the dreaded layers :eek: I'd give it a go ok tell me if I've got to B Keelhaulled will it B ok to wear a Oxgen mask as can't

hold my breath for long :confused: ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D .......SLAINTE OW ave a moon river on my slate ok

eighty+
12-16-2013, 11:14 PM
soree forgot the picture :D :D :D :D :D :D

coops
12-17-2013, 01:58 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, hope you are well. Wild and windy here today brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Love the pus sketches they are always a treat to view. Keep them coming dear friend:)

eighty+
12-17-2013, 03:49 AM
H i Madam Katie of the Moara ;) overcast might rain but so far no wind hold just seen a movement :( ;);) :D :D :D . had to go over the last one as on the Veil black

streaks showing my fault as used the rubber as it looked good with the patten showing there U are U win some and I lose them all ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D....SLAINTE

ok lets see if the streaks are gone :)

eighty+
12-17-2013, 06:47 AM
hi started to try Layer's yuk yuk yuk still havn't a clue :( :( :D :D :D :D :D........ SLAINTE

eighty+
12-17-2013, 07:37 AM
well ain't nobody told her yuk at least the bugger's havn't come to Brighton YET but what with climate change who know's ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D.....SLAINTE

eighty+
12-17-2013, 11:49 AM
Hi Thanks to Harlerquin my copy of his son ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D .........SLAINTE

D Akey
12-17-2013, 01:02 PM
Hey there Mr Ploos, tha weddin' coople looks a right 'andsome pair. Nice window as well. Keel 'aulin'? Weeeeelllll now, let me reckon a bit. So when was the last time ye got dragged across tha barnacles like against tha roofest wet sand paperin'. . . take off the rough edges I'll bet. Dunno which would be tha first ta blink tho, yew or tha barnacle.

Boot it's a fine weddin' tribute, lad. Ye 'ad a lot ta consider, what wif tha attractive faces an' all tha textures and sooch like. Fine work. Ye got the expressions just right.

An' the island -- there's a sight one doesn't see every day. Nice portrait of the wee tyke as well.

Love them all. Good on ye, matey! Break oot tha grog. . .

eighty+
12-17-2013, 01:31 PM
Hi Me old matey Cap'n Mac yeah I'll try to keep of the grog as that dancing on one Toe can B very dodgy after a few :confused: ar yes Brandy's ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D

Still waiting for a passport :( :( :( :( :( :( looks like I'll have to get the Queen to counter sign as no luck so far :D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
12-18-2013, 01:38 AM
Yep That Harleyquin has got us all at it poor Freud will never B the same again ;) :D :D :D SLAINTE

coops
12-18-2013, 03:37 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, shame about the passport, hope it comes soon. Love your latest painting, keep them coming. Stay fit and well dear friend:)

Caesar
12-18-2013, 03:56 AM
Nice paintings again! I like the wedding portrait and I guess You had to play the priest to have the opportunity to keep them in pose .... LOL:o;) I must have already seen the last guy somewhere in this thread I think; probably You completed it furtherly.

copespeak
12-18-2013, 08:14 AM
Hi Eighty, I love the small child and the man's face is wonderful as well. All your practice really shows in your work! :)

eighty+
12-18-2013, 11:39 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Furtherly I crept along the Passage and slowly open the Door there was an ush then just as i was putting my Ballet Pumps on

there was orible crash in shock i Furtherly opened my eyes and guess what There stood freud the man who made Nightmare's :eek::eek::eek::eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hello Robbie yes its the thousands of bus Sketch'es what shown me were the eye's are acording to Picasso :confused: ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE ..STATTE BBONE Si Si

eighty+
12-19-2013, 12:01 AM
Hi the last of the three with different background's comment's welcome ;) :( :( :( :eek: :eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D........SLAINTE

eighty+
12-19-2013, 03:56 AM
ho ho ho a quick smash Cap'n Mac as its getting close to Christmas ;) :D :D :D :D :D:D :D bonn Noel ......SLAINTE

D Akey
12-19-2013, 05:27 AM
Well ho de ho ho ho, Mr Ploos! 'ow do ye like me new avatar, then, eh? Was done up special for me 'oliday cheer by me ol' Mr. Mucker+. I Louvre it! Should be in a French museum. . . except that some times the kick gets away from ye, and we could well end oop breakin' their glass pyramid, oh aye. So in the interest o' avoidin' any suspicion o' 'ooliganism, we'll choost keep it 'ere amongst the forums and fauna. Thanks to ye most sincere, me portrait paintin' pal. An' an 'appy Christmas to ye as well, mate.

As to tha weddin' coople. . . I think the evolution o' the window is getting simpler and simpler, to where ye should be cautioned tha' if ye keep oop washin' tha winders, ye'll 'ave it simplified doon to an clear pane an' get stook wif 'avin ta paint an 'oneymoon landscape behind em.

Boot yer right, tha first window as a wee bit competitional where tha Virgin bridesmaid was seekin' ta oopstage tha bride. Boot it was a very fine window as stained glass winders go. Choost a little like them video clips on YouTube of the news reporters doon a remote coverage o' an story in tha field tryin' ta do their commentary wif tha jokers 'ammin' it oop on tha street behind. Boot!!! On the other 'and, it's a crackin' good stained glass pictorial window.

As to the faces and all that -- they're lookin' very polished. Nice stoof. May want ta ease the groom's eyes a little doon in tha expression. Choost a subtle bit. so 'e do no look so intense.

Fine work laddie, an' a most 'earty thanks fer tha avatar.

eighty+
12-20-2013, 12:04 AM
Ho. Ho. Ho. Cap'n. Mac. Thought. u were Yoking. :eek::D:D. Smooth man At least. I'll. Know

When your. Hitting. The. High. Road. ;). :D. :D :D......... SLAINTE

justjean
12-20-2013, 05:38 PM
That's quite a natty Mr DA that you have there 80+ :D

eighty+
12-20-2013, 09:19 PM
Hi jean. Yeah. Cap'n. Mac. Has gone. Real. Smart and cool. Happy Christmas jean and New year

Full of painting from you. Ok. Cheers. ;). :D :D:D. SLAINTE. Gotta rush reindeers want feeding. Ok

Caesar
12-20-2013, 10:09 PM
I got moved by the happy ending You painted ... or is this wedding just the start of another story? :eek::rolleyes::o;) Anyway youn made Your job as photographer artist. Best wishes to them!

eighty+
12-21-2013, 05:27 AM
Hail o Caesar O Mighty One. Nah same story. 2years since their wedding been playing with them on. And

Off at odd periods never been happy with outcome. But just recently. I though I was getting to grips

With the tools. But no I. Can see them there still a lot of practice tobe required:eek::eek::eek:

The 2nd one looks as if I've made her face to narrow. And the third one a dose of sunburn. Ok.

I've tried to remedy ok so have look ok or I want do any more poses for you on my toes. Ok

OW. Yeah before. Iforget. Happy Christmas. To your family and. U. .....ATP

eighty+
12-21-2013, 08:06 AM
Sorry Caesar no2.... n3 ok when I went back for them started playing again so not sure wether its for better or worse ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D STATTE BBONE ... Si... Si

D Akey
12-21-2013, 10:59 AM
I like the groom's eyes much better now, Mr Ploos.

Not a problem in either case, but I'm curious about the bride's veil on top of her head. Is there a reason for a preference either way or did it just happen when you were painting? I mean one has more white showing and it's framing the head somewhat. Both are fine. One frames her more and with such an active background it might serve the pic to have it fuller as the one has rather than peeking in and out. But it's a minor thing.

Also I like the whites of the bride's eyes in the second one better and her teeth in the second one as well. It's a little punchy in the first one (of the two just above). So number 2 suits me better.

Fine work, laddie! Way to stick with it going for perfection. Good learning too, no doubt.

eighty+
12-21-2013, 03:30 PM
Hi. Madam Katie of the Moara. Sorry I see I missed U. Must have been your red bonnet that

Confused me:D:D Ok. Happy Christmas and New Year to U and your Family. Keep Warm. Ok

Yeah yeah. Cap'n Mac now I can see them together. Looks like more work on the Girl no2. And the

Bloke in no 3 - and as U reckon the veil :D. So with luck my bleary old eye's will eventually get

Them. Right ;):D:D:D:D:D:D. ....SLAINTE. To U. Both

coops
12-22-2013, 12:59 AM
Hi dear Eighty and a very merry Christmas to you and yours . I love the finished version ot the bride and Groom. Stay fit and well dear friend:):):)

eighty+
12-22-2013, 06:04 AM
Hi Madam Katie Of The Moara ;);) Thanks With Luck I'll get passport next Friday that's if its not rejected :eek: :eek: :( then fly to a wedding in the Green Isle :D:D:D:D:D

but Christmas day with my Neighbours if their Parents come down from near Manchester if they don't then they will go up to them and I'll eat my turkey sausage tout sole

at my maison ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D SLAINTE

Hi Cap'n Mac one last attempt while I've still got time before I get down to some heavy drinking ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

ok Happy Christmas to all my fellow travellers and to the artrage Team for given me so much enjoyment in my old Age thanks to all...SLAINTE STATTE BBONE SHENTI JAINkang

copespeak
12-22-2013, 07:45 AM
Your detail and finish is quite amazing Eighty!

eighty+
12-22-2013, 08:59 AM
Thanks. Robbie. Happy Christmas. To U and yours have a magnum on me ;) :D:D:D...SLAINTE

eighty+
12-23-2013, 05:29 AM
how Memories are Made ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D.........SLAINTE

eighty+
12-23-2013, 01:54 PM
Hi ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D..............SLAINTE

D Akey
12-24-2013, 05:40 AM
Cheese it, the coppers. . . Street crimes is it?

So then, Mr Ploos, you turnin' yer 'and ta graffiti? Was readin' aboot yer exploits. Choost read tha 'eadline, so an explanation would be in order. 'Fess oop.

http://www.boredpanda.com/80-beautiful-street-crimes-done-by-banksy/

eighty+
12-24-2013, 06:00 AM
Yeah Couldn't get to the Lourve as passport had round out :( so went to Soho instead and met Mona there ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D

good old Banksy Cap'n ;) :D :D:D ......SLAINTE

copespeak
12-24-2013, 10:03 AM
A great effort Eighty!

eighty+
12-24-2013, 01:26 PM
Hi Robbie Thanks ;) ;) :D :D :D coun't get her to smile :(

that time of the year Ow to be young and full of Joie de Vie :) :) :)............SLAINTE

copespeak
12-24-2013, 05:15 PM
You just gotta kick up the corners of her mouth! :) :)

eighty+
12-24-2013, 08:40 PM
hey hey Hey Robbie the girl's send their thank's for the smile's ;) ;) and wish U a happy Christmas......SLAINTE

eighty+
12-24-2013, 09:21 PM
aye the gathering of the Hiland Clans and Bonnie Prince Charley back from Italy ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D........SLAINTE

copespeak
12-25-2013, 12:25 AM
Excellent Eighty! Merry Christmas to you and yours, from Australia! xx

justjean
12-25-2013, 12:58 AM
The wedding couple looks great Mr 80+as do that Prince Charlie dude and the wedding guests that follow :D

and a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to You and Yours :)

eighty+
12-25-2013, 02:10 AM
;):D:D:D thanks. Robbie. See we Let U have the ashes back as its christmas. ;). :D:D:D.

Hi Jean see its cold up in the land Of Cunuk's then :eek: and a Happy Christmas to U Jean

And lots of painting's in the New Year. Go gal go. ;):D:D:D....... SLAINTE. To. U. Both. :)

coops
12-25-2013, 10:22 PM
Hi there dear Eighty, just popped in before I head off to wish you A MERRY CHRISTMAS, have a great time dear friend:):):)

Alexandra
12-25-2013, 11:34 PM
Merry Christmas and wishing you a happy New Year Eighty+!

eighty+
12-26-2013, 12:16 AM
My Thanks. Katie and Sandy wishing U both the same. From the Hermit on the Hill ;);):D:D:D:D:D:

.........SLAINTE

D Akey
12-26-2013, 05:43 AM
Top o' tha Christmas Tree to ye, Mr Ploos! A right star ye are.

'Ope yer stayin' all hoonkered doon, cozy and dry (by which I mean oot o' tha rain no ta be confused wif bein' doused in moon rivers), oh aye. I hear tha south been takin a beatin' by tha weather. So keep yer graphite dry lad.

Boot I do wish ye a right fine Christmas 'oliday goosin' at tha 'ands the bird o' yer choice. . .

Always a pleasure readin' yer thread, lad. Ye've coom a long long way wif yer art. Can't wait ta see moore and moore. Choost keep tha boos' motor roonin' fer when ye get an sooden inspiration ta grab the locals' countenances by an proper effigenarian.

'Appy 'Olidays, laddie. An' a right fine new year ta boot.

<no cats were kicked in tha makin' o' this 'ere 'oliday>:rolleyes::p:):D:cool:;):rolleyes::)

eighty+
12-27-2013, 02:28 AM
Hi. Cap'n. Mac the day of the box. Not feeling to good heavy cold. Just going to the chemist for

Some pills and cough Sryup. To see if it makes me better ok gotta shove off as not sure if the

Chemist is open. Pleased U didn't kick the Cat ;). :D:D:D. ...SLAINTE

D Akey
12-27-2013, 06:18 PM
Well, lad, stay warm and get plenty of rest so ye kin ring in the new year in good health.

If ye were 'elpin Father Christmas deliver the goods to tha kiddies, ye probably know of tha kaffuffle wif UPS over 'ere missin' deliverin' tha toys on the right day. Still waitin' some are for their gifts. So bein' wif a cold explains mooch.

Oonker oop ta tha cooker an' commence ta paintin' lad. . . Now will it 'elp yer cold ta be paintin'? Well, like they say like wif chicken soup, could no 'urt.

eighty+
12-28-2013, 07:54 AM
Yeah storms. And I'm. Flying Sunday. So light a few. Candles. Cap'n. mac. If U go by a church

As I don't fancy. Swimming in the Irish. Sea. ;). :D:D:D:D:D:D. SLAINTE

eighty+
12-28-2013, 08:10 AM
praticly drew himself yeah Mum always said he always turns up at Christmas ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D......SLAINTE

D Akey
12-28-2013, 08:36 AM
Ah, so ye got yer passport issues ironed oot, 'ave ye then, lad? Well, if ye coom back a wee bit green aroond tha gills, I'll figger ye swam back ta Brighton emergin' froom tha waves like tha creature from tha green lagoon wif an armload o' sketched eels an cod.

Well, you 'ave a safe trip an flatter tha bride as is right n' proper from an gentleman sooch as yerself. Ye may also kiss 'er. An wif a little Irish luck, ye may catch tha bridal bouquet if yer nimble an' find yerself marchin oop tha Emerald Aisle wif soom Irish lass in short order. I 'ear they can sharpen yer pencils smartly, can these wenches, if ye play yer cards right.

So Congrats in advance.

coops
12-29-2013, 12:30 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, sorry to hear that you have a cold, hope you are starting to feel better and you are staying out of the wind. Stay well my friend:)

justjean
12-31-2013, 12:42 AM
Oops, looks like I missed wishing you well on your trip but hope you have a wonderful time Mr 80 :D:D

kenmo
12-31-2013, 01:38 AM
Hoping you get well soon...all the best in 2014....

D Akey
01-01-2014, 12:58 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, sorry to hear that you have a cold, hope you are starting to feel better and you are staying out of the wind. Stay well my friend:)

Hi there. Mr Ploos pressed the wrong button when he replied to you apparently, but here's his message to you that wound up in my lap, Madam Katie of the MOARA. I'm just passing it along:

Hi madam Katie of the Moara. Ok. This morning up early coach at 9.oc arrive Victoria walk to passport office get new passport walk back to bus station wait
2 hours for Brighton bus got home about 5oc. Feeling tired then Lizz called to tell me about coach to heathrow times and a formatt she printed out. The flight leaves
At 7.30 and god be willing I will be aboard on arriving at shannon airport a chap
Called mike will find me as there won't be to many old codgers like me where he will take me to where they are doing reheshal And Naomi has promised me a noggin then on to the hotel to sleep. On awaking and reliesing I'm not at home ???
So on to the wedding ok can't say much as its still to early so will fill in later ok.
But will be back to the hotel to sleep that night and the flight some time that day. Ok
So as U can see Katie I live a quiet life. Have gone through a load of tissures due
To heavy chest cold (( : ---))...... SLAINTE

D Akey
01-01-2014, 01:00 AM
Feel better Mr Ploos! An' a right 'appy New Year to ye, lad. Stay keen.

coops
01-01-2014, 05:32 AM
Thanks very much dear Mr Akey for passing on the message, he must have been in a hurry. Sounds like he is going to be very busy. Hope he is feeling better. Thanks again:)

eighty+
01-01-2014, 01:11 PM
Hi Katie. When I wrote the reply to. It just vanished so I would have kicked the cat. If I had one :DThanks cap,n Mac he found it will tell u about the wedding when I'vr come too ok. Yes jean the cold has been with
All the time my. Friends recon for me to see quack for anti bioaticsok thans Ked Mac with luck. I will still de driving U all crazy in. This new year. Ok so happy new to all. Who have to put with me SLAINTE E+

eighty+
01-07-2014, 06:38 AM
Hi just a quick look in as still feeling dodgy on Amoxicillin for chest cold ok

my regards to you all SLAINTE

D Akey
01-07-2014, 07:35 AM
Hi just a quick look in as still feeling dodgy on Amoxicillin for chest cold ok

my regards to you all SLAINTE

Mr Ploos! Feel better lad. looks like Amoxycillin gets ye a free penalty kick. Inta the net, lad. The goalie's a bastard and needs ta be shown who's boss on this pitch. Boot ye can do it, laddie.

Amazing photo. Ye look like a right artist, ye do.

Get back ta paintin' when ye can. Hope the winds are lessenin' to where ye do no think yer choost landed on the surface o' Jupiter. Best listen ta yer mum next time don't go oot wifoot yer space suit.

jmac
01-07-2014, 10:18 AM
D Akey...That's the best accent I've ever read!

justjean
01-07-2014, 12:00 PM
Hope your feeling better Mr 80+

limey-g
01-07-2014, 12:46 PM
Hope you are feeling a little better 80.
Happy New Year.
Geoff

eighty+
01-08-2014, 03:40 AM
Hi. Just woke chest still bubbling have Fin the Antibiotics so on Lemsip but feeling a bit better, I hav'nt
Sketch'ed for nearly two weeks so might try a pratice run just to see if brain remember's:eek:;):D
My thanks. Katie .Jean .Cap'n Mac .Ken.Farmer Geoff and hoots Mon Jmac ;):D:D:D:D:D
Steve sorry U got the wrong end of the stick ;):D. Andrea for showing me how to paint (Mrs Townsend )
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One. Yes. I remember Lady Agnew very well.

SLAINTE.....STATTE. BBONE Si ..Si. kUAU. Le. SHENTI. JAINKANG

Caesar
01-08-2014, 04:10 AM
Dear ATPlus, although a little sick You look really great. Wonderful head and features also for a fantastic movie character and a portrait in costume! I guess You remember Lady Agnew from Sargent's painting and my humble attempt and not for having paid a visit to hera century ago! LOL:o;) Just kidding! Have a prompt full and recovery SLAINTE, my friend!

AndreaMG
01-08-2014, 04:56 AM
Please do rest in order to get better as soon as possible!! Mrs Townsend says hello too;)

stevemawmv
01-08-2014, 05:44 AM
Glad to hear your feeling a bit better, get your rest and fluids!
Looking forward to a new year of sketches and paintings from ya.
And a occasional 'ball busting', now and then...he he!
Best wishes
and take care friend,
Steve

pat1940
01-08-2014, 08:29 AM
Hello my dear eighty, so sorry you have been sick, so much sickness going around, take care and make a full recovery, nothing is better than painting to make you feel better, I know that for sure

coops
01-13-2014, 01:49 AM
Hope you are feeling better dear Eighty and looking forward to seeing more of your super work:) Take great care of yourself dear friend:)

Weeks
01-13-2014, 04:32 AM
Hello Eighty+ What goin' on ?
I hope you feel better by now and i send you all my whishes...

Best,

Weeks

justjean
01-15-2014, 01:31 AM
Mr 80+ hope your on the mend

Caesar
01-15-2014, 01:37 AM
Dear ATPlus, I hope You are finally defeating that bad flu or whatever You got, dear friend, so as we may enjoy Your next wonder and stop getting too anxious and worried on You health.:(:)

AndreaMG
01-15-2014, 01:56 AM
Get better soon!;)

copespeak
01-15-2014, 08:31 AM
I thought you'd been quiet Eighty, and wondered whether you were sick. Poor man! Hope you feel better soon and get back to drawing again. :)

D Akey
01-18-2014, 12:45 PM
Ach Laddie! What ye oop ta? I see ye coomin' roond, boot na'ry a word. Bus got turned roond and drove inta tha lach?

Yew oop on top level o' one of them tour booses, fly fishin' waitin' fer Nessie ta come pose fer ye?

First one ta answer get's a years supply o' 'aggis. Will it be the Lach Ness Moonstar or yerself tha Starry Starry Knight? Hope ye take tha bait afore Nessie gets a bit peckish.

If ye act now, there be a moon river for ye, lad!

eighty+
01-23-2014, 03:07 AM
HI and Thanks feel a bit better about 50% ok still trying to paint but hand is shaking :eek: :D:D

Andrea. Steve. Pat. Katie. Weeks. Jean. Caesar. Robbie. Mac ;):D:D:D SLAINTE to U all regards E+

justjean
01-23-2014, 03:52 AM
Been watching for your return, happy your feeling better and enoyed seeing your latest paintings, that little girl is awesome :D:D

SilverO
01-23-2014, 07:40 AM
welcome back ;)
They look really fun, really like the last one:p

AndreaMG
01-23-2014, 07:56 AM
Welcome back Dear 80+!:) I wish I could paint like you even with that shaky hand of yours;) Last one is stunning. Cheers

copespeak
01-23-2014, 08:29 AM
Your little girl IS Awesome!

What about the Ashes Eighty? Us Aussies are pretty happy......

Is that you at the bottom? :) :) :)

D Akey
01-23-2014, 04:16 PM
Hoot Mr Ploos! Good ta see Nessie ain't gobbled ye oop.

Seems ye got an right admirer from doon oonder. . . Kin tell cause I believes she's checkin' oot yer bottom. . . I tell ye Jimmay. . . it's tha kilts. 'Ard fer tha lassies ta resist once they get a gander at yer knobby knees an' yer flappin' tartan, oh aye. . .

By the bye, I 'ear on tele they're gonna coome oot wif a political/judicial commentatin' show wif an Liberal spin called "This 'Ear Whig". They're gonna film 'em in tha dockets pickin' nits.

So ye been paintin' wif an jittery bug motion to yer stylus 'and. Solid Jackson! Ye look in good control. Nice paintins. . .

Very 'appy ta see ye aroond again. . . An' 'ave ye a moon river or two. . .

Caesar
01-23-2014, 09:07 PM
Oh sh... . You made us worry a little bit, even if we knew You got a quite bad flu and accessories or whatever alike. Glad to see you back and masterfully creative as usual. I like very much what you posted and in particular the little girl You painted so accurately and well.
I like and also very much Your venerable white head I would possibly borrow, with Your permission, for some artistic character to paint or draw.