PDA

View Full Version : Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

D Akey
08-30-2013, 04:53 AM
You you you indeed, Mr Ploos.

Best mind the ribs when fox trottin' doon tha lane, twinkle toes. Pick ye a partner what's not got a silver medal in Olympic weight liftin'. They hold their partners too keen aroond tha middle. Crikey. Bruised a rib? No moore trippin' tha light fandango, matey. Could crush yer pencils on yer way to the boos.

eighty+
08-30-2013, 05:59 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac the haggis Basher since you have been in the Broiler have you turned into a nice Lobster Colour I only hope your friends in the underground don't find out as they will have you on the menu

and thank you for your sssssimpathy :D Yes was lucky my pencil escaped Domage Savez :D:D:D:D:D:D SLAINTE

eighty+
08-30-2013, 06:01 AM
Hi my old Cap'n Haggis Basher thanks for your ssssimpathy yes with luck my pencil escaped domage :eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

kenmo
08-30-2013, 06:12 AM
Your images are most enjoyable...:cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
08-30-2013, 06:25 AM
Thanks Ken still trying I do have a go at layer's no and again but they just laugh at me :(:(:(:cool::cool::cool:

coops
08-30-2013, 10:44 AM
Hi there dear Eighty just you watch yourself. Take care and stop trying to go so fast. Hope you feel better soon:)

eighty+
08-30-2013, 10:57 AM
Thanks. Madam. Katie. Of the Moara it's just my feet and. I go different ways. :D:D:D:D SLAINTE

coops
08-31-2013, 09:25 PM
Morning dear Eighty, just called in to see how you are. Hope you are starting to feel better. Take better care of yourself dear friend:)

eighty+
09-01-2013, 05:04 AM
Hi Madame

eighty+
09-01-2013, 05:17 AM
Hi. Madam. Katie sorry but my screen has become enlarged at least by 6 times. Any idea how I can get it back to normal

D Akey
09-01-2013, 06:34 AM
Mr Ploos. . . if your screen is too big, step back away from it, lad. The closer yer nose is to tha screen, the bigger the image appears, oh aye. And fewer moon rivers may be in order.

Seriously tho, no tellin' what ye mean. Boot, I think ye may try rebooting yer computer as one option because the computer can get crossed up on its own sometimes and rebootin' reminds it what it should be doin'.

The other possibility is that ye could try repeatedly pressing on your keyboard the Control Key + the Minus Key (for the PC) until it's the right size -- if that's the problem.

The other possibility is that your monitor resolution might have changed from the correct one somehow when you were diddlin' aroond on some other errand.

But if you haven't done anything to make it look super large, then a reboot might be in order.

Hope it helps lad.

Nice paintin o' tha blonde. Looks like you could go into those areas you have outlined and muck it up a bit with texture in those areas for interest.

justjean
09-01-2013, 03:33 PM
Well Mr 80+ of the twinkling toes, best to keep your feet on the straight and narrow :). Had puter problems I could look in and see all your lovely works of art but couldn't post but I'm back now and that last lady is lovely :D

eighty+
09-02-2013, 09:31 AM
Hi Jean :D yes I had problems as well as artrage on my screen was so large was impossible to use the blonde girl and the Essex girl were practice with layer's but not successful

as I haven't still got a clue ok Thanks your's Twinkle toes :D :D :D

Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks for the info tried your Fi + minus last night no joy as i thought the minus key was infact the delete key :D it was only late this afternoon that i

relized the Minus key was on the numeral pad over on the right as I had never thought to look, like as if it wasn't part of the keyboard:D:D ok so now when i tried

Bingo it worked ok now I can get back and kick those layer's :D:D:D:D:D:D Drinks on me :eek: SLAINTE To You Both :cool:

eighty+
09-02-2013, 09:36 AM
Hi left Xzara behined :D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
09-02-2013, 02:11 PM
Hi quickie from tv ok SLAINTE :D :D :D :D

Caesar
09-02-2013, 11:27 PM
Surprising bunch of diverse additions! I was relieved You didn't turn the finger upside down though.

eighty+
09-03-2013, 04:45 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yes I did think of it but it would have meant adding another finger to give you the proper Salute, good to see your back from another of your holidays :D:D

And full of Joi de Vie :D :D :D :D :D :D hope your friend Merkel Doesn't find out :eek: :cool: :D STATTE BBONNE Si Si

eighty+
09-03-2013, 09:06 PM
:D. A touch of the mondiglia's. I think ;) :D :D :D

eighty+
09-03-2013, 10:44 PM
Hi Tuesday what happened to Monday :confused: :confused: :confused: :D :D :D

justjean
09-04-2013, 12:47 AM
Morning Mr 80+ or I guess it's afternoon to you , nice lot of portraits :)

coops
09-04-2013, 01:07 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, hope you are feeling better and the ribs are healing. Love the trip down the Nile. Keep them coming dear friend:)

eighty+
09-04-2013, 01:08 AM
ok Miss but why allways me in the corner ??? I'll never get to understand layer's when I'm stuck in the corner :( :o :p :D :D :D SLAINTE

WOW thats the playtime whistle Quick come on Charlie a game of foottie in the playground quick or the best places will be gone :eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
09-04-2013, 01:14 AM
got lost somewhere ok :confused: :confused: :confused:

eighty+
09-04-2013, 01:49 AM
HI Jean Nearly missed you its those layer's they 've got me where I don't no whether I'm coming or going :confused: :D :D :D

Hi Madam Katie of the Moara ;) thanks I thought we were in the Pacific started with a crew of 6 :eek:

but had to eat 4 blimey we were in the Nile after all have mercy on my soul, well its as I told Jean Bloody Layer's have got me confused :eek: :D :D :D:D SLAINTE to you both :)

D Akey
09-04-2013, 02:17 AM
Holy mackerel, Mr Ploos. In de Nile aboot yer layers then?

Mind the gators and keep your hands and arms inside the boat at all times. Looks as if the lads are offering the gators some Nessie sized tooth pics after eatin' the number four oarsman. That boat looks like an oar-dourves tray, ancient Cleopatra style. Princess Cruises -- the early days -- where shuffle board was played on a particularly tight deck.

eighty+
09-04-2013, 03:21 AM
HI Cap'n Mac yes when fighting Layer's its like infighting with a Octepus as you well now :D and you need a line of Holy Mackeral singing just to keep yuh head above water

thats why I was :confused: as when they started singing I thought a religous chant if you know what i mean but after listen carefully it sound like happy birthday to you

Cap'n Mac Happy birthday to you but I soon shut them up as nobody likes to be told another year has hit the dust ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D as the mighty Caesar

would say STATTE BBONNE Si Si or in Emerald isle SLAINTE :D :D :D :D :D by the way if you fancy a rowing trip as I've got to get their fishing canoe

back to the Solomon Ilse's

D Akey
09-04-2013, 09:26 AM
Thank you sir! I had a steak ta celebrate. No 'aggis this time.

Say, whatcha doon in Solomon's Aisles, eh? Whatever ye do, lad, take care ye don't sit in tha Sphinx' pew.

eighty+
09-04-2013, 10:39 AM
The Solomon isle,s. well that where I pinched their fishing boat and they have only one :(

So gotta get it back so they can catch some fish , steak a. Well make mine blue. And bottle of claret as we're dining out :p. But got rush as its a long. Row to the solomon'sok. SLAINTE

eighty+
09-05-2013, 02:59 AM
Need I say More :D :D :D :D :D :D only just got up 3.oc pm another day gone bust :eek::(:D

D Akey
09-05-2013, 03:33 AM
That's one sea fearin' ardvark on leave what's enjoyin' tha soonset. A right bonnie sky indeed, laddie, enjoyed after a long boos ride sketchin'. Did no know ye were rubbin' elbows with his kind whilst makin' yer roonds. Careful if 'e proposes a game o' craps. E's a sharpie this one. Takes all kinds doon Brighton way.

That's a pretty fair watercolor effect in tha sky!

eighty+
09-05-2013, 06:15 AM
blast Cap'n Mac I forgot the Spectaters have to go back might put in the last supper above the clock wadda yuh fink ???:D:D:D SLAINTE

I say Bertie old fellow what happened to gorgeios gerties panties, Well Bertie times have changed old Fruit do you want a glass of champers old fellow

I say Henry thats Dam decent of you Bung ho old fellow :cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
09-05-2013, 07:52 PM
You sure it should be the last supper? The penultimate box lunch perhaps?

So who's the wee lad in her hair then? Doubles is it?

justjean
09-06-2013, 03:11 PM
Nice drips with that great sunset Mr 80+ along with the lady tennis player , perhaps if you merge your layers down after finishing with them each time you add one you will find it easier ( hope that makes sense ) :D

eighty+
09-06-2013, 10:38 PM
Hi Jean how do you know when there finished don't you just flip around between them and why merge them :confused: your rushing me :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

coops
09-07-2013, 01:13 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, hope everything is ok with you now and that you are fit and well. More paintings please, take care of yourself dear friend:)

eighty+
09-07-2013, 04:06 AM
Hello Madam Katie Of The Moara yep not to bad with a walking stick ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

justjean
09-07-2013, 04:29 AM
Oops sorry didn't mean to rush you :), I merge them so I won't get more confused than I already am , I merge than have a look and if I like it I will go on to the next layer if I don't I will just undo the merge and continue making a mess :D

Looks like someone has been into the jam pot and your last image is looking great

eighty+
09-07-2013, 05:05 AM
Hi Jean ;) :D:D was only pulling your lag I didn't know you could de merge thanks can't quiet fathom why you have to merge anyway but then I'm just a Boy from the

Backwoods who wandered in by accident YEAH ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

justjean
09-07-2013, 05:38 AM
Hi Jean ;) but then I'm just a Boy from the Backwoods who wandered in by accident YEAH ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

and if I believe that I guess you could try selling me London Bridge eh. :D

eighty+
09-07-2013, 07:41 AM
Funny. You should say that.! As I can give you 1st offer on the Brighton Pier if your interested Jean

Ok. :cool: :cool: :cool: ;) :D:D:D

D Akey
09-07-2013, 07:50 PM
Ooohhh! Party at Jean's new pier! WoooHoooo!!!!!!!!

Say Mr. Ploos, that wee lad looks like he's got the makin's of a right politician with 'im feedin' on blood and sooch like and them alert eyes. . . Phew!

eighty+
09-08-2013, 12:48 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac keeping well I presume :p:D yeah he said that he's not keen being a politician rather fancy's the top job in the U.N because as long you do as your told

they wont sack you and the Pay is not bad either ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
09-08-2013, 04:23 AM
hi or I should say HELP how do you stop the painting from moving around when using the transome tool ??? Thanks

D Akey
09-08-2013, 07:54 AM
hi or I should say HELP how do you stop the painting from moving around when using the transome tool ??? Thanks

Ahoy there, Mr Ploos. . . The best and only way for your transom to stop movin' is ta 'ead to port. This here foul gale and high seas will 'ave yer aft bouncin' ye like Ms Coops' hip-hop champeen granddaughter at a dance competition, oh aye.

If 'owever. . . I SAID IF 'OWEVER, Cap'n 'Ornblower Ploos, yer tryin' ta finish oop yer Edit/Transform. . . ye only needs press yer [Return] key. . . sort of like barkin' yer orders ta tha crew, and then snappin' yer whip, makin' it so. YAAARRRRR LAD!!!!!! An then ye 'ead ta port, ta sees Sherry's transom amidships. . . An' try navigatin' tha ol' Moon River wif some 'aggis at 'appy 'our, oh aye. . .

Nay, do no thank me, lad. . . I'll be shortly sendin' ye tha bilge.

eighty+
09-08-2013, 01:37 PM
Allow mon Ca'patain thought I was about to be Keel-hauled and the last supper would be apprpriate but I pressed The return key and you were gone like Genie into the Mist ;):D

So me and the crew had a right piss-up on your stach of Moon-River's but we did'nt fancy the box of Aggis reckon they were well past there sell date YUK even the sharks turned

up their nose'es I expect they end up on the Bighton beach under Jean's Pier and she wont be amused :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
09-09-2013, 08:49 AM
I ain't Saying Nuffink Bloody Transome Tool :confused: :confused: :confused: :eek: :( :( :(

justjean
09-09-2013, 12:56 PM
Delightful flower and must have been a hungry bunch at that supper cause the table is empty

Oh I must have forgot to tell you I traded Brighton pier for the one in Ventnor, IOW because my dear old grandpa carted over 15000 tons of stuff to help fill in for the sea wall at the Esplanade :D

and this is a copy I did of a painting by James Charles (in the Tate museum) of a gr gr... aunt Charlotte Wallder

eighty+
09-10-2013, 03:31 AM
hi Jean so you come from Sussex South Harting not for country folks these days only for the the rich Gentry :D so you swapped the Pier hope you done well on the deal

as I did let you have cheap :D:D I like your picture of your Gt Gt Aunt lotte I see Charlie only lived down the road on the outskirts of Chichester the att pic; is of

South Harting at the time of the Painting ok Thanks for the journey :D:D:D:D:D:D SLAINTE

justjean
09-11-2013, 02:35 AM
Thanks Mr 80+ :D

eighty+
09-11-2013, 03:00 AM
Hi Jean just resting from the last supper yeah got to do the stuff on the table and then all the other burks at the table so been playing ok :D :D :D :D :D S LAINTE

justjean
09-11-2013, 03:29 AM
Stop nibbling on all that food on the table and get busy :D

eighty+
09-11-2013, 04:49 AM
Jean. Veryiy I say unto you. That is True but been working in the garden for the last 4 hours

And I'm realy flaked out so I'm in the armchair. Just about. To doze off ok. :D :D :D.

SLAINTE Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

D Akey
09-11-2013, 05:07 AM
JustJean, you saying that was your gr gr auntie? Or the painter's? Either way, it's a very nice copy you did here. I'm impressed. And yer grandpa sounds like a very muscled chap, helping to extend the British Empire by at least a couple hundred yards. Ah, joking aside, that really did make a lasting impact, something to be proud of.

So Mr Ploos. . . the lassie with the shooting star. . . her wish or yours? Well, four hours in the soon, laddie, fightin' tha good brush fight. . . lettin' tha shrubbery know who's still boss in that there jungle. I remember last year, was it, where you were oot there for days. Take care lad. . . mind the elves.

limey-g
09-11-2013, 05:21 AM
Hi eighty hope things are well with you and the weather is good for you.
Little warm here today +32c and humid.
Geoff

justjean
09-11-2013, 06:02 AM
DA, Many years ago when I started on my family history someone sent me the link and said it was my gr gr gfather's sister but I really don't know as he did have a sister Charlotte but then I believe his brother married a woman named Charlotte and the Wallders lived in Elsted and Hartings so I decided to adopt her :D

eighty+
09-11-2013, 07:05 AM
Sorry. Asleep. Reply. Tomorrow. :eek: :confused:

Caesar
09-11-2013, 08:18 PM
I like how You're painting Your Last (and first) Dinner version. With Your beard You already looked a little bit like Leonardo da Vinci and You're evidently completing Your metamorphosis. Don't try to fly with canvas wings though! LOL;)I like very much also the XVIII century-like finished painting.

eighty+
09-12-2013, 10:35 PM
Hi its been a hard days night my friends :D sorry to keep you waiting :o but had work to catch up on stuff I should have done when in my Prime :eek::cool::cool::cool:

so Jean , Capn Mac , Englishman in the land of Cunuks , and our Holiday Boy the Mighty Caesar Thanks but the last supper is in limbo as they can't find the nosh :eek::D:D:D

and as I've been AWOL and have done nuffink on the Wacom for the last two days so this morning when I awoke I tarted up the country lane on the IPad ok so it looks

as if the last supper will be without nosh till the week-end :eek::eek::eek::D :D :D :D :D :D STATTE BONNE Si Si , SLAINTE , SHENTI Jainkang

justjean
09-13-2013, 02:29 AM
Well Mr 80 you were getting me worried, glad to see you back Keep the food in the ice box till your ready to serve it at that supper and I like your bright light cheery painting as it's a dark and dreary day here :)

eighty+
09-13-2013, 04:51 AM
Hi Jean not to worry as the Laughing Boy from The Backwoods is still alive and Kicking ;) :D :D :D well was going to do a lot of work but as the weather looked dodgy

i switched the Wacom done a bit more as they were getting a bit restless, so bunged a bit of gear on the table just to make them think it was nearly time for Supper and

wouldn't you adam and eve it there's just been a burst of the golden stuff so I should have have worked after all as didn't rain :(:(:( :D :D :D :D :D :D By the Way Jean

Caesar liked your Lottie :cool::cool::cool::D

coops
09-14-2013, 12:08 AM
I really love the painting of the road and hills dear Eighty so different but utterly delightful:).
I know what you mean about getting the garden done but here is it toooooo wet. Season changed so quickly didnt it. Stay fit and well and dont forget to rest a while whilst doing the garden:)

eighty+
09-14-2013, 12:43 AM
Hello Madam Katie of the Moara thanks yes I've been right Knackered this last few days :eek: ;) :D forgot how old I am :D:D:D at

least managed to Fin the last Supper :cool::cool::cool: :D :D :D SLAINTE

justjean
09-14-2013, 03:27 AM
A grand finish to the supper Mr 80+ :)

Caesar
09-14-2013, 03:44 AM
Finally we eat! Fantastic interpretation, dear friend. No pasta though! :(:DLOL I noticed You on the left (the white haired-bearded apostle) and I start thinking You're trying to please the Allmighty by portraying his son ... LOL
I think You will succeed because Your wit, art passion and outcomes are really unique and extraordinary. All the best to You!

eighty+
09-14-2013, 11:41 PM
Hi. Jean. Thanks yeah they are quiet. Now they've got some nosh :D. SLAINTE

Hail. Caesar O Mighty One so I see you have been doing a. Spot of trad on your holls

Looking good. Might have a go myself as I have got all the gear but just Lazy:D:D STATTE. bBONNE

eighty+
09-15-2013, 03:56 AM
Hey Hey Hay They shouted Where's the Spagetti and see they've got the boss with them had to comply :eek: :D:D:D STATTE BBONNE Si Si

D Akey
09-15-2013, 08:35 AM
Spaghetti my eye, I ordered 'aggis ala parmigiana. Darn these weddin' banquets anyway, wif their pre-fab menu choices -- fish, beef or veggie. So where's tha bride and groom, an' when the DJ goin' on tha clock. . . Judas Priest. . . I'm tellin' ya, ye can no get decent service na mare in this economy wif all these 'ere cut backs. . . the weddin' planner done took off sayin' this was the last supper she would co-ordinate. Can no brake even. I SAY. . . WAITER, CAN I GET SOME 'AGGIS an' ANGEL 'AIR PASTA? I'm famished. I'm about ta start suckin' on me egg tempera. . . Fresco in oil? Na'ar lassie, I want me egg tempera medium. . . Mr Ploos. . . this is a fine gatherin'.

eighty+
09-15-2013, 10:18 PM
Blimey. Cap'n Mac Aggis with . 'Angel. Air 'Pasta' there always someone who wants something

That's not on the menu wait I'll go and see the Chef, Crickey you've upset him he said where do

Think your at The. Savoy. Angei 'air 'Pasta I ask yuh and Aggis. Yuk yuk tell him it's the wrong time

Of the year for Aggis as there out of season and the Pasta Chef has gone home ok:D:D:D

Ok Cap'n Mac come back when the Aggis'sis are in full flow in their season :D:D:D SLAINTE

coops
09-16-2013, 10:19 PM
Hi there dear Eighty, hope you are keeping and and WARM. The weather has really changed hasnt it.
I really like the finished picture of The Last SUpper, you are so clever.
Keep well dear friend:)

eighty+
09-18-2013, 05:06 AM
Hello Madam Katie Of The Moara I feel as if I've been Kneecaped :eek:after all that work I keep bunging on ibprofen pain gel I think they

are slightly better or its all in the mind pouring with rain here think we'll have start to build an Ark now the poles are melting as all that water

has got to go somewhere :eek::eek: ok keep well see yuh :D :D :D :D :D :D

justjean
09-18-2013, 06:56 AM
Hi Mr 80+, hope you don't get washed away, nice and sunshiny here and on the cool side , the best kind of weather , the last supper looks great, I like the darker colours

D Akey
09-18-2013, 11:38 AM
Gracious me, lad, is this some kinda reality show, eh? I see that peculiar red dot in the corner to the ooppar right tells me there be big brotha surveillance a-goin' on. Best mind yer manners, cause tha clever Lenny da Vinci invented the closed circuit camera as well. Explains a lot aboot Moanin' Leaser's enigmatic smile, as if she knows soomthin'. . . got tha goods on tha Grand Duke, oh aye, bet she does too.

So laddie, as Choost Chean pointed oot, the shadow especially oonda' that there table is a good placement to drop anchor so they do no go a'floatin oop. . . which is a pic what comes a little further doon tha line. The darks do lend a certain solidity ta tha mix. Well played, Mr Ploos! Now put doon yer brooshes an' take 30 an' hit oop tha caterin' trook. Grab ye a bagel an' lachs or soomthin'.

eighty+
09-18-2013, 12:35 PM
Hi jean didn't think you'd notice ;) :D yeah I keep playing yes its rain rain all the time I've got my wellies ready :eek::eek: :(

Yeah done a copy of Chris Paris girl with Pastel for pratice bit heavy handed thou :( :cool: :D

Hi Mac yeah looks as if George Orwell was right even thou he got his Dates wrong we will be watched by the tv screen soon

so keep stom ok :eek: :eek: :eek::cool: :cool: :cool::( :( :(

Chris_Paris
09-18-2013, 11:07 PM
Hi Mr 80+.
I'm following regularly your thread and today ... surprise !
Very well done with your own style ! I like it very much.

To tell you the truth I was like you, keeping apart from pastels but I had finally to experiment them when I discovered that I would be unable to do a decent portrait with oil, water colours or any other tool :)
regards. Chris.

eighty+
09-19-2013, 12:02 AM
Hi. Chris And Thanks for not minding me copying your work only wish I had your sureness of touch

Funny I'm laying in bed doing the same sketch from memory with pastel for more pratice then I'll

Post it when I get on my Wacom as done it on my IPad ok regards E+

eighty+
09-19-2013, 12:45 AM
Right Chris I've had my cornflakes and banana and pills so I'm fit to face the world :eek: :D :D scuse my playing avec pastell ok:cool::cool::cool:

hi Cap'n Mac forgot to tell you its been roumoured that (they)allready have a camera in T V's :eek::eek::eek::D:D:D SLAINTE

Chris_Paris
09-19-2013, 01:27 AM
Right Chris I've had my cornflakes and banana and pills so I'm fit to face the world :eek: :D :D scuse my playing avec pastell ok:cool::cool::cool:

hi Cap'n Mac forgot to tell you its been roumoured that (they)allready have a camera in T V's :eek::eek::eek::D:D:D SLAINTE

Nice shot again !
She's looking maybe a little more sexy now with blue eyes !
Well done.:)

eighty+
09-19-2013, 01:49 AM
Hi Chris forgot her Beret think the size has got to small as had trouble getting it past the Cat :eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

Chris_Paris
09-19-2013, 02:43 AM
Hi 80+.
Not bad at all. She looks "parisienne" now. Next time I will do a nude .... jus to see what kind of accessories you will imagine for her :):cool:

eighty+
09-19-2013, 03:52 AM
Waiting. Waiting. Waiting with baited breath to see go man go, as at my age I've almost

Forgot what a nude belle. Looks like ;). :D:D:D:D:D:D. SLAINTE

eighty+
09-19-2013, 11:25 AM
Well what can I say :( she said if its allright for my green eyed cousin to have a Beret, I WANT ONE :eek: :confused: so trundle down to the shop

and blimey the price i said I only want a Beret not a whole wardrobe ok so had to go to the bank to get a overdraft :eek: only hope it fits her Barnett :D :D :D :D :D

SLAINTE

D Akey
09-20-2013, 03:49 AM
Prices anymore, eh? What's a Scot ta do? Well, she seems quite chooffed a' yer dear gift, laddie. She'll never take it off again. You keep watchin' 'er, an' see if I'm wrong.

eighty+
09-20-2013, 05:11 AM
HI Cap'n Mac felt tired don't now why? as havn't done much since the last Supper I suppose I should have gone up the hill with all the rest

of the crowd as it was a freebie could have done some Sketching :( instead done a tracing as it seems to be the flavour of the month;):D:D:D

ok have you got a good Crucifixion scene in your repetoire to save me looking ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D SLAINTE

D Akey
09-20-2013, 06:33 AM
HI Cap'n Mac felt tired don't now why? as havn't done much since the last Supper I suppose I should have gone up the hill with all the rest

of the crowd as it was a freebie could have done some Sketching :( instead done a tracing as it seems to be the flavour of the month;):D:D:D

ok have you got a good Crucifixion scene in your repetoire to save me looking ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D SLAINTE

So it's a crucifixion ye be wantin', lad?. Well now, all I can say is "I'm Spartacus!"

Ach, laddie, how often ye see a cross wif a lad in kilts? I ask ye. . . Nay lad. No crucifixions on the high road nor low. . . Would no do at all havin' all tha passin' oot housewives lookin' opp tha kilts on their way ta market. . . but I'm open minded. . . You're from England. Maybe it's accepted as part o' tha daily experience. Boot I always thought that's why they only put the head on a pike, ta keep from 'avin the lassie's pass oot. . .

King of Kings and your Pick of Pics:

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1067&bih=511&q=crucifixion&oq=crucifixion&gs_l=img.12..0l10.1495.6243.0.10315.11.8.0.3.3.0.1 18.753.6j2.8.0....0...1ac.1.26.img..0.11.764.tUjzT uJOrLo#hl=en&q=crucifixion+of+jesus+images&tbm=isch

------

By tha way, Mr Ploos. . . I almost forgot ta comment. . . that's a grand baby ye got there. Really lookin' bouncy. Nice colors too.

Alexandra
09-20-2013, 06:37 AM
What a beautiful baby E+.:)

D Akey...you are too much!;):D

justjean
09-20-2013, 12:41 PM
Nice baby Mr 80+ and that's a great looking gal in her new beret :)

eighty+
09-20-2013, 10:41 PM
Hi Sandy yeah her Mum thinks so ;) :D as for Cap'n Mac he always hits below the belt ;) ;) ;)

Hi Jean yeah thanks all down to Chris from Paris not sure if he's a frenchman or a englishman think english as he's so word perfect not like me :D:D:D

Cap'n Mac Hoots Mon yuh av Sandy all of a dither :eek: :D yeah took me good hour looking through that lot felt as if I had been crucifired :D:D:D:D:D:D

SLAINTE to all

Chris_Paris
09-21-2013, 03:49 AM
Hi 80+.
It is a pleasure to follow your thread and your ping pong game with Mr D AKEY !
Thank you for your comment about my english. I'm french (nobody is perfect) but I spent most of my working life in global companies in which a good practice of english is a question of survival.
Regards. Chris.

eighty+
09-22-2013, 05:10 AM
scuse Chris bonjour vous'ave la chance je parle francais venir un anglais ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D Merci

eighty+
09-22-2013, 06:53 AM
hi just found that I can drag back some old ones and tart-up :cool: :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

D Akey
09-22-2013, 07:51 AM
Hoot and toot laddie. . . you're one iconoclastic, icon bustin', bus ridin', high holy days re-framin', meister artist, I dare say. I believe the ram's horn lead ye ta tha 'aggis, oh aye. That there be one sunburned scorpion found wanderin' onto a platter a' tha oasis what flows wif lemon an' butter. I suspicion the red lad figured 'e'd be safe from bein' eaten in the shadow o' tha shofar. Little did 'e know this be an cosmopolitan restaurant and no a kosher deli. Poor lad. . . pass the shell cracker, lad. This 'aggis is no goin' doon wifout a fight. . .

An the crucifixions. . .very intriguin' use o' posterization. No common wif depictions such as this, where the realism is more tha target. Boot ye got a message woven in, an' that's a fact.

Fine work, laddie. . . Next you'll be doin' a druid dressed as a corporate lawyer, checkin' 'is hendge ta see what time he needs ta be in tha courtroom. . .

Go man go!!!!!!!!!! Always excitin' ta watch yer surveillance o' tha land an yer interpretation. . .

eighty+
09-23-2013, 12:04 AM
hi mac just woke to the land of living ::D as I only seem to get short days time I come too and have

Quick shower Then get dressed. And have my cornflakes with a banana it's nearly. Time to go to bed

And as its Sunday. Got to watch F1. And footie and there's a strong possibility I go to sleep in the

Armchair and miss it. All. Pleased you went to the Crucifixion. I must have missed. You In the

Crowd as you could hardly move. And the cheer that went up when the main player come on the

Stage was deafening. Fickle lot. Arn't we. :eek::eek: :D:D:D SLAINTE

justjean
09-23-2013, 05:30 PM
Nice setup Mr 80, think I'll pass on dinner though as I don't like lobster :)

D Akey
09-23-2013, 07:46 PM
Mr Ploos, could you rustle up something more appetizing for Just Jean, please, and let's loose anything that plays music on the plate, like with those ruby red castanets. Perhaps something a little less flamenco and a little more flamingo. I wonder if flamingo tastes like chicken. But you see, flamingos are pink because they eat red crustaceans and the color filters through them and out onto their feathers. So I'm thinking Just Jean wouldn't mind eating them shelled creatures so long as they're at least one or two steps down the food chain.

And wake oop lad. . . yer missin tha good weather. . . so grab yer quiver o' pencils and head oot for a sketch up safari.

coops
09-24-2013, 01:26 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, well hasnt it been a grand weekend. Got the garden done at last. Hope you are well and I see you are resting, well thats good.
I always enjoy looking through your sooooooooooooo productive thread and know I will also get a giggle at the comments and banter. :)

eighty+
09-24-2013, 03:18 AM
Hi Jean sorry you don't like lobster a rare treat these days as they are so expensive :( how would a nice portion of wild Salmon with mayonnase

and a oil and vinigar dressed salad suit you Jean ow and of coarse a nice bottle of iced Chablie and to follow Crepe sussette flamble at the table

and to finish a brandy and cafe with creme ok :cool::cool::cool: ;) :D:D:D

hi Cap'n Mac what do you think better then flamingo which would make you go a lovely shade of pink I must admit I fell asleep while

writing this :D:D took at least 3 hours todo should I enter it for the Guinness book of records :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE to you Both

eighty+
09-25-2013, 12:44 AM
Hi Madam Katie of the Moara. Good to see the garden is done wish I could say the same as I

Don't seem to being doing much lately except sleeping sorry I missed you yesterday. Think you

Bonced in. While I was having a cat- nap. Ok. Chio. ;) :D :D. SLAINTE

eighty+
09-25-2013, 05:53 AM
hi I'm just tarting up some old stuff now I've found that I can import them and as I'm doing a lot of sleeping this suits me at the moment ok

:D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
09-25-2013, 06:47 AM
Hi thought it was Cyclops at first then remembered his was in the centre of his barnett are yes I saw Eye an in a post but can't remenber

who by so as I can't see it now I'll do a bogge to what i think scuse moi :eek: :cool: ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
09-25-2013, 11:38 PM
Cap'n Mac Hoots Mon the Queen is not amused and if you don't want to be sliced like salami by the blades of her chariott hide behind some rocks

but watch out for Scorpions :eek: :cool::cool: ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

D Akey
09-25-2013, 11:53 PM
Aye, lad. . . best watch oot fer Queen Mab as she's rumored ta rule over men's dreams. An' since yer a-snoozin so vigorously o' late, she's gettin' what ye might call familiar wif ye, and has taken ta dooin' donuts wif 'er chariot in yer parkin' lot. When she stops an' lifts oop 'er 'ood, best look inside an' admire 'er horsepower. She's a vain one, is our fairy queen. An' if ye do no admire 'er tricked oot chariot wif what she considers 'er due respect, she will roon oos doon flat like charioteer road kill. Aye, that she will. 'owever, if ye please 'er wif yer manners an' flattery wif yer portraits o' 'er, she'll take ye on a particularly splendiforous joy ride an' buy ye a burger an' fries doon tha car 'op, oh aye.

Nice work lad. I believe wif this fine portrait, she's got 'er eye on ye for bein' firends wif benefits. . . I predict ye'll be gettin' Puckish soon enuf from tha' twinkle in 'er eye.

Go man go get 'er.

eighty+
09-26-2013, 12:18 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac will I get a Coco Cola as well ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
09-26-2013, 12:20 AM
If ye play yer cards right. . . ;)

Caesar
09-26-2013, 12:47 AM
Again a nice trip across the centuries, red and the complentary green, a mythological cyclop as well as a female Peter Pan .... What a great artsalad!

eighty+
09-26-2013, 02:19 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac see I told you she wasn't amused :eek: now she's sent her personal hit man to find you :eek::eek::eek: ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ha il O Caesar O Mighty One yes I do prefer Lobster than Crab and I see you've had a go at shekofte ;) :D not your useal style

and as our famous Commedien would say But I Like it Eff :D:D:D STATTE BBONE SI SI and whats happen to our detective in Scilly

all the main one have been retired :eek::(:(:(

eighty+
09-26-2013, 06:36 AM
Hi must be nearly time to watch telly ok :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
09-26-2013, 10:16 AM
hi raining as per norm :eek: :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: SLAINTE

eighty+
09-26-2013, 08:37 PM
blimey 8.30 am Ow the hammers of hell I'm up something must go wrong :eek: :D:D

standing on the corner watching all the Boy's go bye :eek: :eek: ;) :D :D :D

eighty+
09-26-2013, 10:26 PM
Hi would like some Help from Tec; Bods as I'm getting what I call Strikes as you can see on the Pic; I was starting :eek: is it artrage

cap'n Mac said use the undo button which I tried it does clear them but on starting again bingo their back I tried moving all over the screen to see if

that would help no joy and sometimes when useing the undo button they don't want to clear the strikes but rather other stuff so sometimes

I have to paint over them I'm useing 4.0.4 on my Wacom 21ux i do have the same problem with my IPad but I thought it was me touching

the sides with my fingers thanks help would be welcome regards E+

justjean
09-27-2013, 02:24 AM
Haven't a clue about your strikes, Mr 80+ . The gal on the corner does not seem to like the variety of guys passing :)

eighty+
09-27-2013, 03:27 AM
Hi Jean not to worry as I see she got one lined up:D:D:D. No help with the strikes yeah I'm too

Old to know about all these new-fangled gadgets. It took me a long time at school to stop getting the

pen nibs sticking into the paper. Be left handed they should have taught us to write from right

To left that would have made it better as then you could see what you were writing :D::D SLAINTE Jean

D Akey
09-27-2013, 03:29 AM
The worried look of the lassie in yellow puts me in mind of the expression on the faces of some of the women as the lads are marching off to war. Might be from a movie or from real life.

Interesting how we remember things. Not saying this is your memory. But often strong incidents exist in my brain as still shots that can be pulled at and more of the story unfolds. These images that float around in my head are often anchored by an emotion. They are like little thumbnail icons for a computer file that can be clicked on and opened.

Not saying this lass represents that to you as you painted it, but that's what I see when I look at her. I find it a strong and very crisp image. Faces can definitely tell stories.

eighty+
09-27-2013, 06:33 AM
The gold medal is yours. Cap'n Mac a first time strike so don't get big headed and fall over. But it's

Ok to trot around the arena with your flag wrapped round your bonnze. To thunderous applause

From the artrager's. And to the tune I'll take the low road and yea take the high but I'll be in

Scotland before. Yea :p. ;). :D. :D. :D. :D. ......... SLAINTE

D Akey
09-27-2013, 12:20 PM
Well hoot laddie. . . I would no know what flag ta wrap aboot me pate. . . so I'll choost don me a good nightcap. . . and laze along tha moon river -- a-blowin' dulcet tones inta me bagpipes as a form o' aquatic propulsion, singin' I'm forever blowin' bubbles, lachs o bubbles thru me 'air. . .or ta be more exact frew me whiskers, oh aye. . .

You keep paintin' them portraits -- yer a keen recollector an' observer and it shows in the mannerisms and expressions o' yer soobjects. . . oh aye, especially if yer findin' an emotional component in tha sitters. Go man go!!!

eighty+
09-28-2013, 12:34 AM
Sorry Mac as you had gone for a jaunt up the river thought it would be a chance to get my curler's on . :cool: :( ;) ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D

say no more say no more Skrida :( :( :( SLAINTE

eighty+
09-28-2013, 03:34 AM
Starter no 2

Where's that Dog Eighty Ploos find the bugger and have him Keel-hauled :eek: :eek: :eek: :cool: :cool: :cool: :D :D :D :D

SLAINTE

D Akey
09-28-2013, 04:36 AM
She's a sweet lass and it looks like she's done left 'er crullers wif tha tray wif tha other donuts. . . boot she do look sweet and sugary at that.

But nay, wif an donut in every port, it's no wonder a bloke's got some keels ta 'aul. . .

That ship scene looks good an' jaunty an' it's a story tellin' composition I quite like. Very full. Struck me upside me 'eah wif a blast o salt spray, yaaarrr. . . and shiver me timbers. . . So paint ye lubber. . . paint for God an' country. . . and yer rasher o' grog as it right an' lawful.

eighty+
09-28-2013, 08:52 AM
Hi Captain Mac they cut out the ration grog when you where still in your cradle its a dry ship nower days :(:(:(:(:(:(:eek::eek::eek:

by the way the last pic; I'm fighting with is by John singer sargent I think you've heared of him a Yank:(:(:( ;) :D :D :D

Captain Hrebert-M-Sears on the deck of the Schooner Yacht Constellation........1924 SLAINTE

D Akey
09-28-2013, 02:08 PM
Yaaarr naaarrrr lad. . . John Singer Sargent's a land lubbin' non-commissioned officer. . . You want ta be lookin' at John Singin' Bosun with 'is trained concertina. 'Ell give a propaaar sea shanty, see. . . Boot, I suppose since Sargent's one of the most able painters ever was, 'e's worth a look see.

copespeak
09-28-2013, 03:02 PM
You two are so funny!! :D :D :D

justjean
09-28-2013, 03:51 PM
A lovely lady and a gallant captain , Mr Ploos and for the sake of the music when the ArtRagers are serenading Mr DA I will refrain as I sound like a cat with it's tail caught in the screen door :D

eighty+
09-29-2013, 06:20 AM
Thanks Jean Not to worry as that Aggiss bashing bugger put he's earplugs in so he can't hear the cocker dodle do who lives next door in the

early hours :D mind u I think he's tone deaf anyway :D:D:D Ow yeah thanks to our Aussie friend from down under :eek::eek::eek : :D:D:D SLAINTE

eighty+
09-30-2013, 01:45 AM
hi Cap'n Mac I know it Sunday the day of your rest BUT did you find the orignal and how does he do that regards to Damasco :D :D :D :D :D :D

SLAINTE

D Akey
09-30-2013, 05:47 AM
hi Cap'n Mac I know it Sunday the day of your rest BUT did you find the orignal and how does he do that regards to Damasco :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

Well Mr Ploos, It all started with the Word. And then He created Light. (Trying to recall as it was so long ago. . .) So I think He worked light on the black background. Heavens and Firmament. . . Um. . . Stuff. . . Animals. . . and People. . . Lets see. . . Anyway I think He created Monday, then Tuesday, and Thur. . . NO, Wednesday. . . He created Wednesday THEN Thursday Friday and Saturday. And after all that it was only THEN He done Sunday. . . as a day o' sport.

Now somewhere in there He created Chile and Argentina and THEN Demasocl. . . Or was it Argentina, Demasocl and then Chile. Not sure exactly.

Hope this answers your question -- to wit: Set your dark and light pattern for your composition, get a little paint down, and then take a day for football and/or rugby (that was not specified).

Good luck with it, and I'm sure you'll get the knack of Sunday. It's a fairly easy day. . . or was that a day of ease. . . You so confuse me lad.

Edit: It just occurred to me you were wantin' me ta say soomthin' aboot yer lad in the odd garmentry. I think the face is brilliant and the gray in the flesh is masterful. I love your economy of marks all the while describin' a full volumed 'ead. Well doon on tha' lad. Can't say mooch aboot 'is outfit tho. . . 'e looks like he was goin' ta school wif Tony Curtis in Taras Bulba in medieval Poland. . . Boot I can no say for sure as they doona dress in this manner 'ere on tha beaches o' Malibu and Santa Monica. . . No even in the Marina where there are Cossacks ridin' in on their catamarans. . . Different costumery entirely. . .

eighty+
09-30-2013, 01:57 PM
Blimey Cap'n Mac time I've got up an had me cornflakes done a bit painting watched football the the rugby onto the Prom's to watch all those

violins bow's going up down like being in a saw-mill :D and tonight was all about the hidden singers who sang for the stars and never got paid :(

like your bloke worked his nuts off all those star's and planets not forgetting all the suns and all he got was the Chop funny old life Ain't it :confused:

:D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE .......... ok STARTERS Captain Herbert-M-Sears :cool: :cool:

coops
10-01-2013, 03:36 AM
Hello there dear Eighty, boy I really do giggle when I read the banter between yourself and Mr Akey its great. Hope you are well dear friend.:)
I think your latest painting is going to be a winner, you are so clever so keep them coming:)

eighty+
10-01-2013, 10:16 AM
ho ho ho Madam of the Moara so you've been in Spain these last few days hope you brought back some maracker's so you dance on your lawn

the neighbours will beat the rythem with their hand clapping Olay you'll have to get a 6ft disc so you can heel-click as well :eek::eek::eek:

ok :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE Katie ;)

eighty+
10-01-2013, 02:14 PM
hi Cap'n Mac had to go to Malaboo to get her as we want her to sing at the proms but had to twist her arm as she said but baby its cold there so we

gave her a coat which she wasn't to keen on but I said we'll have to hurry or we will miss the tide and its a long paddle :eek::eek: ;) ;) :D :D :D :D

............SLAINTE

eighty+
10-02-2013, 02:08 AM
hi ho ho hey went out in the big town yesturday on the bus so tried to sketch felt strange and arkward but managed to do 7 :D:D:D

OK Bus Sketch'es 1st of 7 :eek: :cool::cool:

eighty+
10-02-2013, 02:11 AM
ok last 2 :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
10-02-2013, 05:09 AM
ok having a bash with oil for pratice :eek: :eek: :eek: ;) :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
10-02-2013, 06:59 AM
ok A STARTER Pratice :confused: :confused: ;) :D :D :D SLAINTE

justjean
10-02-2013, 07:50 AM
ok having a bash with oil for pratice :eek: :eek: :eek: ;) :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

A self portrait ? Mr. Ploos ? and great to see your wonderful sketches :)

eighty+
10-02-2013, 12:33 PM
Hi. Jean. Sorry I'm late so much football , pleased you looked at the Bus sketch'es. I quiet enjoyed

Even with the jerking and stopping of the Bus it was like old times sorry they look so scratchy as

Some times. The Bus wants to draw a few lines :D:D:D. Ok. Jean SLAINTE

D Akey
10-02-2013, 01:20 PM
Aye, 'es a handsome lad, is our Mr Ploos -- an artisan o' diverse talents ploos more tucked away.

An' e's got a full range o' colors an' 'e knows 'ow ta use 'em. . . so best mind yer step or ye could come oot in a portrait wif more whiskers than yer sheepish dog. . . just like that lassie 'e painted at the top o' tha page with the whiskery complexion . . .

'E was kind ta Megan Sparks tho. Nice portrait laddie!!!!!! She should be pleased. Ye appreciates 'er looks I can tell. . . Ye did her proud.

eighty+
10-02-2013, 11:34 PM
Say no more ....... Say no more you Scottish Aggiss Basher :eek: :p :D :D :D :D :D :D

Alexandra
10-03-2013, 12:11 AM
Haha, these are great E+.:cool:

eighty+
10-03-2013, 01:23 AM
thanks Sandra if it makes u laugh helps the arm to get better :eek: :cool:

Hi Jules and I only wanted to know what a tree pen was ??? ;) :D :D :D ............. SLAINTE to u both

eighty+
10-03-2013, 02:38 AM
ok a touch more make up ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
10-03-2013, 04:10 AM
a quick STARTER'S No 1 :( :( :( :( :eek: ;) :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
10-03-2013, 05:07 AM
hey hey HAY Fire Fire Coming up the hill Cap'n Mac Grab yuh Insurance Papers and Run :D :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
10-03-2013, 11:32 AM
hi hard making me sweat :)I seem to be fighting with oil brush :(:(:( ok SLAINTE

D Akey
10-03-2013, 01:27 PM
Oh aye, laddie. . . Our government is one seriously strange animal. . . if that's what yer alludin' to. . . moves aboot like a great bloody 'eadless beast an soomtimes like a turtle on it's back puttin' itself in the public eye as the puck in an Olympic curlin' game. Boot they never return me calls or implement any of me plans for the economy. . . Boot I can sort of see it -- they do 'ave a doctor's excuse, seein's they got no even a wee 'ead an' they can't rightly 'ear withoot their ears. . . Boot I hold little stock in their gettin' things sorted.

Yer a keen recorder o' yer times and many others as well, laddie buck. . .

eighty+
10-04-2013, 03:17 AM
hi still trying oil at least I didn't get any strikes today :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
10-04-2013, 05:11 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac I see you've got the insurance paper's good thinking Man! I liks your Tan, lots of time spent on the Malaboo Beaches with the

Bouncing Babes :eek: :cool: :cool: :D:D:D you should be wearing Tarten shorts not yellow polka dot ones ok you'll need a couple of gallons

of moon- rivers after all that running :D :D :D :D :D :D S'LAINTE CHIO

D Akey
10-04-2013, 05:09 PM
What's it come to when a Scot finds 'imself 'avin ta be steppin' lively like a drop o' water on a bag pipin' 'ot griddle. . . oooohhh laddie. . . It sure be policy passin' time on Capitol 'ill --- wherein lies the eternal question: Who put the ill in Capitol 'Ill? Who put the lang in the ramma lamma ding dong? Eh? I ask ye. . .

eighty+
10-05-2013, 04:17 AM
HI Jules scuse moi it was your roof tiles amazing just had to try to get into the feel thanks for making me work ;) :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
10-05-2013, 05:19 AM
hi had another go at the tiles ok :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

stevemawmv
10-05-2013, 06:26 AM
Don't let the 'Oil' win the battle, Keep blobing,adding and pushing it around untill it submits to your vision.
Keep them coming!

Stevemawmv

eighty+
10-05-2013, 09:37 AM
HI Steve Yeah I'm like your barmaid we are both Waiting for the moment in time :cool: :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
10-05-2013, 11:36 AM
Hi Steve see you've talked me into having another bash with the oil ok don't no if it looks any different :eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

stevemawmv
10-05-2013, 11:55 AM
That's the spirit!, Make the moment! As for the "Second Bash" it doesn't matter, its how you feel doing it and what you see within it, after all, it's yours, no one else's!!!

Steve

eighty+
10-05-2013, 12:25 PM
thanks Steve you've cheered me up :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

stevemawmv
10-05-2013, 01:20 PM
Always happy to oblige,
Steve

eighty+
10-05-2013, 11:37 PM
thanks steve

yesturdays bus Sketch'es 5 ok

eighty+
10-05-2013, 11:39 PM
yep still trying oil :D:D:D:D:D:D SLAINTE

coops
10-06-2013, 01:50 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, boy you have been busy what with all the painting and all the banter. I LOVE THIS THREAD. Great paintings and bus sketches. Stay well dear friend:)

eighty+
10-06-2013, 03:46 AM
Hello Hello Madam Katie of The Moara you must be plum exaustive ? after all that Tango dancing I think you need a dip in the sea

to cool you down :D, Hope all is well up at the north-Gate as was worried as the keeper was out having a fling ;););) :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

its looking like if its going to clear that is over the sea :(:(:( :D :D :D had another bash at the oil and I'm only just standing :cool::cool::D:D

D Akey
10-06-2013, 07:08 AM
Good on ye, Mr Ploos for going oot inta tha world again armed wif naught boot yer paper an' pencils. . . I missed yer sketch ups.

Looking good and diverse as well. You tackle all them styles in a fearless manner. And they produce some great results. Oh aye. . .

eighty+
10-06-2013, 08:38 AM
Hi Cap'n. Mac. How's things up your end of the wood. ?? Still in fighting :D. Up at the. Hill :confused:

yeah didn't get out today got up late and didn't move my arse until it was too late. Shame as I do like

To do the bus sketch'es it's exciting you get a nervous tension if you know what I mean even if they look

a bit dodgy. And trouble is when sitting at the Wacom you get sore armpits plus the crutch which ain't

So good AR-well c'est la vie :eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D. Chio. SLAINTE

stevemawmv
10-06-2013, 09:30 AM
Again!, Uniquely captured! But, there must be distractions along the way? Or, have they become so use to they're routine's that nothing will break they're silence?
Love them all!!!!
Pardon' my observations,

"yep still trying oil"
I Like It!,
Steve

eighty+
10-06-2013, 10:00 AM
hi Steve. Yeah. Distractions. The odd glass of oil. To keep the fires. Burning . their silent. Coss

They are waiting for the Flaeh Steve. :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
10-06-2013, 01:58 PM
Hi sorry but had to give 008-1/2 a right bash to get him into shape his brother ooolongjaw is quiet happy :D:D:D:D:D:D SLAINTE

sorry I had a lazy day :p

eighty+
10-06-2013, 05:33 PM
Yeah Cameroon will soon get you dogs working :eek::D:D

ok then Lucy off to the conservative Ball yeah they will be happy after the assassinateur :eek::D:D

hi Cap'd Mac see your all dress up , of to your favourite Resaurant the Tyrolean ok go easy on the beno:D:D:D:D:D:D SLAINTE

eighty+
10-07-2013, 02:13 AM
Yeah went up the Dyvels Dyke to do some hang gliding and blow me down there was Henry with fraisser's woolies painting like a good un couldn't

stop as just caught an up draft higher and higher we go hang on Martha

Alexandra
10-07-2013, 04:24 AM
Great characters Eighty!

eighty+
10-07-2013, 06:24 AM
yeah :D , Sandy its a long time gone since I caught you peeping through the Key-Hole:eek: :cool::cool: ;) :D:D:D SLAINTE

stevemawmv
10-07-2013, 06:43 AM
It looks like you stayed busy yesterday, Let the surgeon know I think the chin reconstruction was a success on 008-1/2, I believe 'Moneypenny' would approve!
Love them all, keep a'blob'in and a'push'n
and keep your canvas wet!
Steve

eighty+
10-07-2013, 07:32 AM
hi Steve They all ways say u can't see whats under your nose :eek: 0081/2 is happy now but he's not to happy with the colour :D :D :D

this one makes me whish I was 18 again ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

D Akey
10-07-2013, 07:58 AM
Well ain't you choost El Condor Papa, soobject o' Simon an Garfunkel's song. 'Es the very 'ang glidin' boos ridin' man above town, Mr Ploos, 'e is. Choost because you're gettin' famous as an itinerant flyboy artisan, do no think for a moment that if they catch ye lighin' on the statuary in the park they won't try an tan yer Hyde Part. An' poot doon Frasier's sheep. . . 'e's rather sensitive aboot 'is 'aggises in trainin' when they're at sooch a delicate an' impressionable stage. . .

Go man go!!!!

justjean
10-07-2013, 09:49 AM
A lovely bunch of works Mr 80+, can't keep up with you and your paintings , watch Fraser's sheep don't butt you off the hill ;)

eighty+
10-07-2013, 12:37 PM
hi Jean sorry to keep you waiting but had to go and feed my nieghbours cats I'm thier friend for life now :D:D:D, What do you mean can't keep up

at your age you should be running in front we me tagging along behind Yeah so get cracking ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D

hi Cap'n Mac I found that I can import my bus sketch'es on to my wacom and try to paint them so I've got plenty to pratice on be a great help

as i'm dodgy with the colour so what u see is what you'll get ok did you enjoy your dinner at the Tryolean restaurant :cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

SLAINTE to you both

eighty+
10-07-2013, 01:55 PM
hi I should be in bed ?? :eek: sorry about the size its hit or miss as it never does what I want :eek: :cool: :D :D :D :D :D :D S LAINTE

D Akey
10-07-2013, 03:07 PM
Well, Mr Ploos, me an' the local Tyrols washed doon our bratwursts with steins o' ale. . . an after that we started in on the flaggons and then tha tankards. . . I had so many tankards I was made an offer by Exxon Oil, the oil baron and uncle o' Olive, Popeye's squeeze. . . oh aye.

And off I went tyrolean me way in a ball doon tha hill and plunk inta tha Danube. . . where I fixed ta splutterin' an mutterin' some rubbush which I could no understand coos it were in a guttural Germanic tongue. . . So I woond oop adrift oom-papain' doon tha shimmerin moon river in a tuba skin. . .

So I thank ye laddie fer pullin' me ol' countenance oota mothballs. . . but I still ain't shore 'ow I got them lacy panty hose caught oop in me hatband. . . the mind boggles at the possibilities. . .

I'm assumin' you spotted 'ow it came ta pass as yerself were 'eadin up the Blue Danube in a guitar case bein' a-paddled by a pair' o' maidens what were particular amused as they traded off givin' ye a good paddle. . . boot I digress. . .

Sketch on my good chapeau. . . I shall get ta Lock Lommand afore ye. . . and we can reconnoiter. . .

Caesar
10-07-2013, 10:03 PM
You keep on adding bunches of interesting works and experiments and some of them, usually colorful ones, are absolutely artful!

eighty+
10-08-2013, 01:03 AM
Blast had to go back forgot Henry's coffee and sandwiches ok:D:D:D

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One is that a tonque in the cheek ??? artful! or awful! :eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D STATTE BBONE Si Si

Cap'n Mac past glories I reckon, why u put those lacie knicker's on your hat you must comee from a long line of Scottish Red-Indbumms ;) :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
10-08-2013, 02:35 AM
UNI Student the bus is packed with em not much room for an old codger to draw :cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D:D SLAINTE

eighty+
10-08-2013, 10:23 AM
Hi Bus Sketch'es ok 5 only don't think I was up for it today :D:D by the way can anyone tell me how to get back my crossed hairs coss at the moment

all im getting is a picture of the tool I'm useing which is driving me crazy my Thanks :confused::confused::confused: :D:D:D SLAINTE

eighty+
10-08-2013, 12:14 PM
Hi just a quike ?:confused::D:D:D

D Akey
10-08-2013, 01:27 PM
Nice plumage, lad.

An ol' F-P seems ta be hip deep in sheep. Could be an awful lot worse than 'aggis as far as the eye can see. . . I call it a bounty.

Good bus sketches as well. You are definitely getting the cattletonic look in the eye o' tha cramped commuter just right. . .

'ead 'em up, move 'em oot, an' sketch 'em!

eighty+
10-09-2013, 01:24 AM
Hi I Forgot the chalk-Man he must be a 100' feet tall you can see him when a mile away been said it was the Italien Mob when they were gallavanting

around when here on holiday but check with Caesar as its possible it cauld one of his forefathers :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D STATTE BBONE Si SI

SLAINTE

Docsmith626
10-09-2013, 05:33 AM
Oops! Has that feller in the background been molesting the sheep again? :confused:

eighty+
10-09-2013, 05:59 AM
Hi. Doc. Yeah. Frazier won't be pleased. And it will put. Cap'n Mac off eating his Aggiss:D:D:D:D:D:D

SLAINTE

Alexandra
10-09-2013, 06:42 AM
Oh my gosh, Eighty....I hope this was a slip with your digital pen and this isn't what it appears.:confused:

eighty+
10-09-2013, 07:01 AM
Yeah. Sandy. He's in his Prime. ;). :D :D. :D. SLAINTE

stevemawmv
10-09-2013, 07:24 AM
You might want to lower your stiffness settings on your brush, Good Morning to ya!
Steve

kenmo
10-09-2013, 07:57 AM
Always a joy to read your posts and view your excellent art....

eighty+
10-09-2013, 12:03 PM
Hi Stevs Long gone I think. :eek: :D:D:D :confused:

Hi Ken. Thanks. I'm still a novice. But give me another 15 years. And I will be able to use Layer's

I hope. :D:D:D. Slainte

D Akey
10-09-2013, 04:51 PM
Mr Ploos, this brings oop tha question -- they make pee coats for seamen out of wool don't they? I suppose it's coos they do no shrink neither. . .

Well this 'ere fine slice o' life presents an 'ole new level o' 'aggis bashin'. . . Yer Ploos Boos done took an extreme detour right 'nuff. . . don't rightly know whether ta cheer ya, jeer ya, or shear ya, ya ol' sea dog. . .

eighty+
10-09-2013, 11:43 PM
Hi Cap'n Mac don't blame me I'm as innocent as a LAAAAAAAMB ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D SLAINTE

coops
10-10-2013, 01:00 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, hope you are well. Blimey what with sheep, haggis and moon rivers this sure is a heady thread lol. Love the bus sketches and I love to see all their faces. Keep up the great work and banter dear friend:)

eighty+
10-10-2013, 06:21 AM
Hi Madam Katie Of The Moara hope you had your eye's shut ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D I said to Martha Don't look but to late she pepped :eek: :)

ok todays Bus Sketch'es 1st of 5 :eek:

eighty+
10-10-2013, 06:29 AM
ok seemed to flow a bit better today or I'm getting use to the jerking by the bus like old time's :eek: :D :D :D

ok last three :cool::cool::cool: SLAINTE

eighty+
10-10-2013, 08:32 AM
Hi Bus Sketch Pratice Tools paint anything that coms to hand :cool: :cool: :cool: :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
10-10-2013, 10:28 AM
hi bus sketch no 5 ok :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
10-10-2013, 12:36 PM
Hi Bus Sketch paint no 6 ok :cool::cool: :D:D:D:D:D:D SLAINTE

stevemawmv
10-10-2013, 01:15 PM
"Man in Blue", Put a 'cig in a holder' in his lips and you've got yourself a Hunter S. Thompson sighting or ghost?
Love them all,
Steve

eighty+
10-10-2013, 02:06 PM
Hi Steve had to go to google to find who H.S.T is some guy :D had to try with the mouse :eek: as just had windows updates and the arrow

is about 3 in from the pen yuk yuk ok :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
10-10-2013, 08:23 PM
Good. Morning to you. Good morning it's a fine day and I'm up early:D. :D. :D. SLAINTE

Caesar
10-10-2013, 10:46 PM
I think it would be interesting to collect these and many other colorful heads and characters into a collage painting which would become a most amazing real/ abstract painting or rather exhibition! You definitely found Your process from sketch to final image and it's a quite effective one.

eighty+
10-11-2013, 04:47 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty On what's this I hear your not well what you need is a dose of Cleo she'll soon straighten you up :D:D:D

this next one was going to paint but my pen's cross hair is about 6" from the pen but only on artrage otherwise its ok did

try with the mouse but haven't got your skill with the mouse so I've bunged it in as is ok STATTE BBONNE Si SI:cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
10-11-2013, 05:21 AM
I love the limited use of color in this drawing. The color is enough as a hint. Adds a certain feeling of quick thought -- as if trying to grab a fleeting impression. . . which of course sketches often are. Nice one. I can tell from your work when you're feeling good. This has a bit of a feeling of a Daumier. . . He had a long career so his style changed, but at one period he was very focused on a sort of caricature, with looks stylized exaggeration, that some of your work reminds me of. The second pic puts me in mind of a ride on an early Ploos Boos. . .

These pics came from this page:
http://byricardomarcenaroi.blogspot.com/2010/04/drawing-dibujo-honore-daumier-part-1.html

eighty+
10-11-2013, 06:23 AM
t...HANKS :) Cap'n Mac wasn't no room for Sketching in that Bus I like them have saved ok I see that you havn't sort my pen

problem looks as if I've got to have chat with Matt :eek::cool::cool: coss at the moment I can't draw :D thats as if I could anyway

look as if its early to bed :(:(:( but there might be Foottie on the telly or camerooon:( ok SLAINTE :D :D :D :D :D :D

D Akey
10-11-2013, 09:35 AM
t...HANKS :) Cap'n Mac wasn't no room for Sketching in that Bus I like them have saved ok I see that you havn't sort my pen

problem looks as if I've got to have chat with Matt :eek::cool::cool: coss at the moment I can't draw :D thats as if I could anyway

look as if its early to bed :(:(:( but there might be Foottie on the telly or camerooon:( ok SLAINTE :D :D :D :D :D :D

Right. My guess Mr Ploos regardin' that pen cursor problem. . . is that ye haven't yet learned to curse it good n' proper. . . Scare the bejeezus oot of it an' ye'll 'ave it runnin' tip top . . .

An' if cursin' at it don't 'elp, ye need ta re-calibrate it coos it soonds like it got jostled. It's choost a dumb machine until ye tell it ta bugger off and straighten oop an' fly right. I don't know what calibrating one does on your PC, but there's a way to set the placement of the cursor on the screen relative to where the stylus tip touches onto your tablet.

You more than likely had to do that when you first hooked the tablet in to your computer. It's similar to when you instal a new mouse you can calibrate that for speed of the button clicks and so on.

I am not versed in how to do it and fumble with my own rig until I get it sussed.

Maybe someone who knows how to do your setup can help. I don't think it's an ArtRage issue, but who knows. Maybe it is.

Good luck with it, lad.

eighty+
10-11-2013, 02:10 PM
Hail Mon Kaptain thanks for making time to call back I've managed to show u a pic; from the pen tip to the arrow is about 6" ok but I'm in the hands of one of our Gods Matt

from down under where they hang out :D:D I even thought of asking the Pope but as I swear a lot had 2nd thoughts :D:D:D I hope your not laying in the Sun drinking moon

River's and laughing at my misfotune's Swine -hound, but remember the old saying :D Don't let the bugger's catch yuh, :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE or as The Mighty Caesar

would say STATTE BBONNE Si Si high note Si :D:D

eighty+
10-11-2013, 02:26 PM
.............or as Jimmy. Would. Say......Let's Cel- ibr ate as I've. Found the lost chord. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Sorry my voice she ain't that good now. Sounds more like a bull- frog :eek:

coops
10-12-2013, 12:46 AM
Morning dear Eighty, hope you are well and got that pen sorted. I love what you are doing with the bus sketches. Its so nice to see colour in them. Keep up the good work and the great banter but not too many moon rivers:)

eighty+
10-12-2013, 05:17 AM
Hello........ Madam Of The Moara is it sat or sun as u know I'm allways getting :confused ::( :o been pondering what to come back as had a thought as a Cat and

getting full board and nosh plus being pampered:) but as fur seems to be back in fashion had 2nd thoughts so its down to 2 at the moment a bloody tortoise on the

Galapides who live to a 120 years and none of those Humans who eat anything :eek: or a yanky eagle who can fly away at the 1st sign of humans but I don't

know their life span ?? did think of a porpoise but I can't hold my breath so I'm still looking?? as time is running out and before I know it the Jolly old Reaper

will be knocking on my door with the paper's for me to sign at least it will make Camerooon not forgetting just ask for vague Happy :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
10-12-2013, 08:42 AM
Sorry Mouse I thought you had got away :eek::eek::eek::(:(:(:D:D:D:D:D:D SLAINTE

stevemawmv
10-12-2013, 09:52 AM
Does Mouse in mouth, not in paw pic' indicate you've sorted out your pen cursoring?
Enjoy Them all Keep them coming,

Steve

eighty+
10-12-2013, 11:41 AM
Hi Steve. Nah. Not so much luck. Matt said to get new drivers. But to make sure to take the

Old ones out 1st. To me thats like trying to juggle with 6 fresh eggs :eek::D any way. Went to Wacom and it said. The down load manager will sort it all Ok so pressed. the download button And nothing
Happened. So kept trying each time it said do you want to save kept saying yes still no sign apart from
Norton Saying it is safe :D So in the end packed in so thought I'd look in downloads yep there there were. 5. New ones. No I'm a delema will if I click one of them will it safely file the old so if the new ones
Are no good the old ones are still around. Somewhere. If I can ever find them what's your thought's.
On. This. Hot. Potatoe. Steve. :(:(:):):confused::D:D:D. SLAINTE

stevemawmv
10-12-2013, 11:57 AM
Which Wacom pen is it or name? Sometimes you have to delete your pen preferences and re-calibrate with a new update installation?
Also what operating system you using?
Steve

eighty+
10-12-2013, 12:24 PM
Hi Steve. Wacom 21ux. Got a grippe ped ..art pen ... Air brush pen but only use the grippe pen

Artrage 4.0.4. 7 home Premium. A fuji. Laptop. A book series. Ok. Does that make sense

:D:D:D:D. SLAINTE

stevemawmv
10-12-2013, 12:49 PM
You may have to google!
'User manual WACOM CINTIQ 21UX'
There's a number of pdf manuals downloadable with that search, also at Wacom site.
Or Try :Wacom calibration video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tRR6U-5hq6w

Friend once screwed up with the left or right hand preferences,

Go over the Manual first.
Also make sure you updated with the correct one!
I show this one 'Driver 6.3.6-3 Windows 8, Windows 7 or Vista 3 Sep 2013'
found in Legacy download section.

eighty+
10-13-2013, 12:56 AM
Hi Steve sorry brain has gone into freefall ok so done a quickie with mouse 1 hour 3/4 of that was looking for the mouse but I've cotten on to his tricks

so now I've a chunk of chedder which as soon as he smells it he comes running and then I can grab him :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

justjean
10-13-2013, 05:24 PM
Hi Mr Ploos, Did you post your problem in the ipad tech forum ?
I finally dug out my ipad and tried painting on it had a heck of a time getting it into my cp but anyway here it is

:D77364 :D

D Akey
10-13-2013, 06:11 PM
JustJean, that's the coolest avatar!!!!!! You definitely get some candy Trick-or-Treating with that one.

D Akey
10-13-2013, 06:14 PM
Mr Ploos, ye got a fine mask there, an' between tha mask, an' yer tablet issues, yer a shoe-in shall get the lead in the next Geek Tragedy. Yer fo shore breakin' tha 'earts o' all tha nerds in tha ampitheater, oh aye. . .

eighty+
10-14-2013, 01:01 AM
Hi Jean love your apple no sent a/mail to Matt he said try a new driver then if the problem still exsits to come back and let him know ok

yes Cap'n Mac it sure is a Geeeek Tragedy and this Geeeeek is up the Kyber Pass and the trouble is I'm not wearing my kilt so can't frighten the natives ;) :D:D:D:D :D:D SLAINTE

eighty+
10-14-2013, 09:20 AM
Ho HO HO Cap'n Mac I'm Back get out the Jeroboams of Champagne round up the Boys @ Girls Let's have a Ball lets Celibate as I've Found the Lost Chord

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D SLAINTE STATTE BBONE SI Si jainkang

Caesar
10-14-2013, 09:21 PM
You're really restless in Your artistic efforts. I see that even the Yeti came to pose for You in Your last portrait! LOL;)

eighty+
10-15-2013, 12:42 AM
Hael. O. Caesar O Mighty One. Hope York feeling. Better after having that Medicine I prescribed.

For. You. It always worked for me in days gone bye. But now. I've reached the Yeti stage I. Just

Rely on memory ok. Soon be looking. For someone to clip. My toenails even :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Statte. Bbone. Si Si. Si

eighty+
10-15-2013, 05:15 AM
ho ho ho Bedroom Tax so got to sell the servant's quarter's to pay for the tax on 200 well 195 as we use 5 ok so the house up the back over looking the lake will be

up for offer's 4 double beds 4 single 3 reception i large kitchen diner large garden ( with limited access too lake and estate ) guide price £ 1,5000,000 with Bashem Bashem

Bashem and Sons

eighty+
10-15-2013, 09:34 AM
hi Cap'n Mac :eek: When Everybody knows your Name :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

coops
10-16-2013, 01:14 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, hope all is well and that the rain has ceased for a while. Boy what a lot of colour in your latest posts. Keep them coming dear friend:):):)

eighty+
10-16-2013, 02:14 AM
Hi Madam Katie of the Maora yes the Sun is up so I might go out hope you can see it up in ULL :eek::cool: :D:D:D:D:D:D SLAINTE

D Akey
10-16-2013, 03:34 AM
Everybody loves a good blood sport! Though I don't know which particular chop we're talking about. There is such a dizzying array of corpses along the route. . .

Yeah, there was a successful TV show over here a couple decades ago about a bar in Boston or somewhere like that called "Cheers -- (the place) where everybody knows your name. . ."

So Cheers, mate! Boot, I'm not sure that's soomthin' a couple moon rivers could even patch oop. 'Course, it gives new meanin' ta tha term 'bottomless drinks', oh aye. . .

So ye got me stoomped. . . er. . . poor choice o' words. . . I got no clue who it may be what's lost their noggin'. . . There's so mooch of it aboot these days, neh?

As ye know, they are going into default over here -- the whole bloody country -- and isn't it interesting that they came to a deadlock just so as to be able to take lots of people off the payroll. Can you imagine the money they're saving, all the while complaining it's political about a law? Sheeeeeet. Yeah right.

Next, they had the police and fireman fund calling around for handouts -- as part of the plan to foist the costs further on the public, now that the coffers are securely in some politician's chronies' offshore bank account.

Don't get me started. . . boot I digress. . .

eighty+
10-17-2013, 03:30 AM
Hi. Cap'n Mac. Yes I should be keel-hauled. As I've just woke up. 14.21pm. Sorry but must have

Been very tired or just bloody lazy:D. Ok when showered dressed and had my. Pills and banana

Cornflake's. I 'll. show you my. Bus sketch'es from Yesturday which will have you rolling along the

Deck. With laughter. Ok. :D:D:D:D:D:D. SLAINTE

eighty+
10-17-2013, 07:56 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac yeah they were so bad that I had to tart them up a bit felt like I was cheating :D :D :D :D :D Ok 1st of 5 Bus Sketch'es :eek::eek::eek:

eighty+
10-17-2013, 08:01 AM
ok last 4 ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

justjean
10-17-2013, 10:07 AM
Great faces of life from your latest Bus sketches Mr Ploos :)

eighty+
10-17-2013, 11:19 AM
Thank you Jean hope your well as you 've been quiet lately have you had computer trouble like me :D:D:D luckly for me a neighbour put it a new driver so all is ok again

ok Jean :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

D Akey
10-17-2013, 06:30 PM
. . . luckly for me a neighbour put it a new driver so all is ok again. . .

Yeah? How old was 'e then? 3yo or 5? These kids are born wif computer chips installed in their noggins. Sounds like a cue for a Simon and Garfunkel tune -- Baby Driver.

Well, glad ye got it sussed lad. Moon Rivers for you and a Shirley Temple for your techie.

Glad to see you back oop an' runnin' wif the commuters. . . We're gonna have to construct you a duck blind on yer boos so ye can observe the wildlife wifoot spooken 'em. As Elmer Fudd would say: "Sssshhhhh. . . be vewy vewy quiet. . . "

Caesar
10-17-2013, 11:46 PM
Dear mate, from what I see You're amassing so many heads that the French Revolution leaders may get envious. Probably You're preparing a big Halloween party and You've got too few pumpkins. LOL;):o

justjean
10-19-2013, 03:11 AM
Thank you Jean hope your well as you 've been quiet lately have you had computer trouble like me :D:D:D luckly for me a neighbour put it a new driver so all is ok again

ok Jean :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

Just being lazy and un interested in splashing paint around Mr 80 :)

eighty+
10-19-2013, 06:41 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac ...... Caesar O Mighty One Sorry I felt to tired to reply so please acept my humble apoligies ok :o :cool: :cool::D :D

hi Jean I know the feeling :eek::D went out today tried to do some bus sketch'es only done 4 and the 1st one could only see the top of his barnett :D:D:D:D SLAINTE to u all

justjean
10-19-2013, 05:58 PM
Awesome sketching Mr 80+

D Akey
10-19-2013, 08:22 PM
I say, old bean,
WAKE OOP LAD!!!!!

They're watchin' ye. . . an' looven' yer sketch-oops as well. . .oh aye up. . . as ye round the corner on 600 pages ta yer thread. . . bloody 'ell. . . great energy, maestro. . .

eighty+
10-20-2013, 12:12 AM
Hi Jean Thanks But surely you mean awfull awesome Sketch'es Jean ;) :D:D:D

OK Cap'n Mac Almer has got your number this time :eek: ;) ;) :D :D :D :D SLAINTE to U both

eighty+
10-20-2013, 04:00 AM
hi bus Sketch No 8 ok rain stopped play today :( ok Madam Katie of the Moara whats it like in ULL at the north-eastgate raining ?? ;) :D:D:D SLAINTE

eighty+
10-20-2013, 05:37 AM
Well when she saw the other girl in the Red hat :( she said eighty I want one of those, at 1st I pretendid I coundn't hear but she said I no you've been to the Doc's

and had your ears blasted out, :( well darling we havn't been paid the Goverment has gone broke ;):D , Well get some out of your bank you old skinflint I Want that hat .

well What could I do I ask you ??? :eek: ;) :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
10-20-2013, 07:05 AM
E ain't saying Nuffink E's not feeling so Well :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

stevemawmv
10-20-2013, 07:24 AM
Congrats on the 600th!
I love these, looks like you're back on mark!
Are you sure you weren't a 'court sketch artist' in the twenties?
Enjoy them all,
Steve

eighty+
10-20-2013, 09:20 AM
Blimey. Steve. I haven't reached the 1st ton yet let along the 600th. Unless I get embalmed. As

For the Sketch'es. There a bit. La. trec. Don't u think. :D :D :D. SLAINTE

stevemawmv
10-20-2013, 10:12 AM
Bistro's, Much better place to be in then a dull, stuffy court room!
More interesting observations,to be had!!!
Order up afew more Absinthe's, I'll join ya!!!!

eighty+
10-20-2013, 10:37 AM
Steve funny u should say about court rooms as I was wondering about sketching in them. Nice and warm. And not much movement not like the Bus. What with all the coming and going and the drivers
Now there in lanes think they are f1. Drivers. So u have to hang on tight. Thanks. I would like a n
Absinthe no water thou. Just a shot. Of Campari. Ok. See yuh at the bistro:D:D:D. SLAINTE

eighty+
10-20-2013, 09:19 PM
Hello. Sandy. Ain't. You speaking to me. ;):D :D :D :D :D :D

coops
10-21-2013, 03:53 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, hope you are well. Two days without rain during the day Yippppppppeeeeeeeeee.:)
I really like the lady in the red hat, one of your best.
Stay fit and well dear friend:)

eighty+
10-21-2013, 01:36 PM
Sorry Sandy but just had to pull your Leg :D as your arm is a bit dodgy still ;) :D :D :D

Hi Madam Katie Of the Moara think its rained all the week-end on and off, but not sure as sleep allday but watched the football in the evening :D:D:D today sunday thought

I'd look at my old computer which haven't used for about 2 years that took about 6 hours found an old portrait don't now if shown before it maybe in my M/gallery I cound'nt

go and look as I've lost the P/Key :D:D so had a dose in front of the Telly which works like a lulluby as I'm soon asleep then the Rock woke me up all the shouting and shooting

so tried a bit of sketching on the IPad with not much sucsess as you can see good that U got sunshine do U do BQ in the garden or is it just a place of worship ;):D:D:D:D:D SLAINTE

eighty+
10-22-2013, 05:24 AM
Who can't remeber :( your Guess is as mine ?? :confused: help required ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D not raining at the moment Madam ;)