PDA

View Full Version : Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

D Akey
07-09-2013, 09:48 PM
Hi Mac Keep Cool Don't Let The Bugger's Get You Down Yeah OK :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

Ack, Mr Ploos. . . up ta me neck in moon rivers keepin' me cool while surrounded by the local characters . . . Hahahahaha. :cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::coo l:
Well, let's not stand on ceremony -- everyone into the drink says I so I can sick Nessie on 'em.

eighty+
07-09-2013, 10:10 PM
Hi Mac How does this 1 look how are my voloumes Yak Yak Yak :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE ps are you cooler ???:eek:

D Akey
07-09-2013, 10:27 PM
Hi Mac How does this 1 look how are my voloumes Yak Yak Yak :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE ps are you cooler ???:eek:

Well, hard to know what painting you're copying. Could you give a link or the title or the artist of the original. That way I can see what you're looking at. It would be easier to make a comment on your values.

Right now, without seeing an original though, I can comment on the picture as if it were being painted from scratch:

I'm seeing this as something of an under-painting to establish values (a base for building up your picture with color).

Overall it's pretty good because you're making some clear divisions and creating a dark-light pattern as a strong foundation for a composition. So the basic structure is established.

You have a excess of contrast at this point, but if this is just the beginning, you can work the value range more. What I see presently at this stage, you have a lot on the very dark end and a lot of pretty light on the light end. However, there's some mid-range values missing to fill it out. And that could merely be because the painting is just beginning.

Example, in the sky, it looks like you're putting in good information, but in the context of this pic it's missing perhaps some slightly darker grays. That way there wouldn't be such a jump between the sky and the ground.

Anyway, it's a good start and I can see you making the right considerations so far. Consider the mid values more I think. But overall a good start to your thinking.

I'm happy to see you embracing the darks more fully and solidly at the beginning because that will help you know your range when you start mixing your colors.

eighty+
07-09-2013, 11:07 PM
Hi Mac tried to do as you quoted I think :D :D ok ..... Title The Road from Trouville to Honfleur by E. Boudin

Caesar
07-10-2013, 01:06 AM
Your characters are starting seaside summer holidays on Your last painting. Fine landscape indeed.
Should You need an inspiration for Your next portrait ... well, here's a quite engaging face to paint! :D

D Akey
07-10-2013, 01:24 AM
That helps. Also shows me you're on the right track. I put these for comparison side by side in BW so you can see the similarities and differences. You done pretty good. Before I saw the original, I had anticipated the sky to be a lot darker when in fact it's light (though a little darker than yours). But you're closer than I thought.

You could probably go around and compare. Not bad though. And of course you can see that when one puts in details it skews the values somewhat (will make it a little darker generally). I think an area to be particularly mindful of is the cast shadow on the road behind the figures. There should be separation between the values there if for no other reason than to make it easier to see what's what.

But I think the best part of all this is that you're solidifying your paint with a lot less white of the paper showing through. I had found that a little distracting when you make it look a little like freehand airbrush. But this is better to my taster and certainly better in the sense of how they painted back then. So you're getting closer to their technique.

Go man go!!!!!!

eighty+
07-10-2013, 03:58 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty one Ho Ho Ho Mien gott Vaht a Hooter must be a Pope drinking all the Holy Wine ;) :D :D ok I will have a go when I

get off the Road think I'm somewhere in France :D :D :D STATTE BBONNE Si Si :p

Hi Mac How do you get such good picture's my fault as the IPad is a good arms lenth away from my eyes i can see now when I hold it about 6" from my

face ther's two horse's pulling a cart a bloke sitting up top and 1 walking and the big wheel I thought was another bloke further up the road a woman with

a little girl and a basket on her arm up a bit think two more people but not sure could be a couple of your Gophers then down on the beach a couple of

rowing fanatic's so its back on the road for me ok :D :D :D this last one is a picture that comes up on my screen ok don't know where it is but thought

it could be in Scotland or Ireland ok Thanks Mac for the info sorry to be so much trouble to you :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE :p

eighty+
07-10-2013, 06:36 AM
Hi Seno'r Mac cast thou weary eye's on this one and tell me if I've gained a grade coss I've been on grade C- 6 for a long time I'll even bung in some moon river's

and a couple of genuine Aggis as I would like to be a grade C- 5 ok :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

'

D Akey
07-10-2013, 08:56 AM
Very respectable Mr Ploos! You made a huge jump with your landscapes. One could always add detail but it's very good.

As a crit: Take care to keep your lights in the warm range as opposed to that rather cool white you're using. That kind of white is in this case less from nature and more for human garments that are bleached white and occasionally in clouds, but less often on the ground. The way he did the lights of the road and highlights on the trees and the fence in the foreground to the right is that they were warmer "whites" that perhaps have a bit of ocher and yellow perhaps a little sienna (wouldn't know till I was mixing the colors but you can pick the color directly from the original painting as a short cut).

The road between the cart and the trailing walking figures is white that makes what you did with the road look like it's part of the man made white as different from the light part of the dirt road. So it flattens that portion of the picture out. You may want to go back in and paint over that bit of road with the lighter earthen colors. Similarly with the vegetation and spindly tree trunk etc to the right. Warm it up a wee bit.

But this is really solid. Love the gradation of the blue in the sky. Your shapes are a lot clearer, obviously, because you can see it in the source pic that I uploaded.

On that point of where did I find it: I took the name you provided and did a Google Images search and it was the first pic that came up. Ordinarily when you do that, it provides an array of the same or similar pics. And then what I often have to do is search for the one with the highest resolution. But like I said, in this case I got lucky. Also there seem to be lots of pics that have nothing to do with the painting. Perhaps I could have included the artist's name as well in the search string. But you get the idea.
============
Below is how to get yourself a bunch of source images based on putting in some key words. This is what I do anyway. And NORMALLY, I get more shots of the same painting. But in this case it didn't come that way. The good news is that it was a really good shot. Happy hunting!

Your stuff is looking grand, laddie.

justjean
07-10-2013, 11:04 AM
Mr 80+, great landscape, more please :)

eighty+
07-10-2013, 01:54 PM
Hi Jean if you look at his hooter you could call it a landscape :D:D:D

thanks Mac I'll look tomorrow as I'm feeling tired ok :D:D:D SLAINTE to you Both

Caesar
07-10-2013, 08:31 PM
Oui, mon ami, tu es en France maintenant!
As for my bubbling-nosed guy, he's just an early Renaissance nobleman and monarch of one of the political pieces Italy was made of. As a matter of fact, even in the short period when there were more popes (up to three each defining the other anti-pope), a practice we apparently resumed in these days LOL:o apart from the fact that they aren't against each other, it's still far less common to become a pope for an Italian (although most of them were so) than to become a pirate for an Englishman.
Anyway that guy (Duke or Earl or Prince or whatever he was, we had plenty of them) was a youngster compared to Your age, but in reality, looking at Your creativity, mind, works and curiosities, You are the youngest boy among all us artragers I'd say!
Take care and SLAINTE!

eighty+
07-10-2013, 11:10 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yep you could say that I'm hanging on by my back Teeth :D trouble is I haven't got any :( had to do a touch up as wasn't

to happy this morning with her arm on looking thought she was Pinokeyo's sister :D:D:D ok have alook and see what you think as if its better I think

I'd better go to Spec Saver's :D STATTE BBONNE Si Si

eighty+
07-11-2013, 01:11 AM
Hi yeah back at the Rock could turn into a serie's :D anybody know where it is looks like a lot of ruins but think there 3 houses ok plus the pathways

are not overgrown so somebody lives there maybe Murdock as his week-end retreat as there's no telephone's there :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

limey-g
07-11-2013, 02:40 AM
I really like the rock eighty, think it might be a stiff climb going home !!
Geoff

eighty+
07-11-2013, 02:42 AM
Hi Mac I thought I was Pretty safe with this one ;) :D :D :D

eighty+
07-11-2013, 02:53 AM
Mien Gott Geoff , Man Where's yuh Heleecopter :confused: :eek ::cool: :D :D :D

limey-g
07-11-2013, 03:18 AM
That is going to be expensive If I have to buy a helicopter as well as the rock.:eek::eek:
Geoff
ps better half starts chemo next week

eighty+
07-11-2013, 04:36 AM
Well Geoff. What's a few million either way you want even notice :D:D:D

Thanks for the info. My regards. To the wife. A big. SLAINTE. OK

D Akey
07-11-2013, 06:59 AM
That is going to be expensive If I have to buy a helicopter as well as the rock.:eek::eek:
Geoff
ps better half starts chemo next week

Well, it begins. Blessings to her process. . . actually to both your processes since you're riding along with her. Medical treatments are very powerful these days. May hers do the trick.

D Akey
07-11-2013, 07:11 AM
Hi Mac I thought I was Pretty safe with this one ;) :D :D :D

Well, I dare say that you established your dark and light pattern big time. :D:D:D How can you miss with a model like this, even though it's a vignette against a white background. Would be perfect for Audubon's book on the illustrations of birds.

Knowing how you run with new ideas, I'm not pointing to this informational style of theirs as being something to necessarily emulate. But here it is for a look see. Just remember that when you walk in there carry a brolly as the lads have no sphincter muscles and they'll be painting you.

Anyway with this, I like how you're filling in the painted areas in this case. Feels more deliberate and sure handed.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1067&bih=511&q=audubon+birds&oq=audobon&gs_l=img.1.2.0i10l10.1564.8685.0.13165.10.10.0.0.0 .0.129.1016.1j9.10.0....0...1ac.1.19.img.y6TEiUP00 eA

eighty+
07-11-2013, 07:59 AM
Ho Ho. Ho. Mac. Sure is a load of birds. But not quiet what I had in mind but thanks

Having a lazy day today in other words been asleep Nearly all the time. Might try later

If I'm still awake. :D:D:D. Ok. How's your gang. Still keeping you active. :D:D::D. SLAINTE

limey-g
07-11-2013, 08:35 AM
Well, it begins. Blessings to her process. . . actually to both your processes since you're riding along with her. Medical treatments are very powerful these days. May hers do the trick.
Thanks D Akey for your kind words, fingers crossed that it has the desired effect.
Regards Geoff

eighty+
07-11-2013, 10:06 AM
Hi Yeah I seem to be in Rome a lot lately me and half the BBC team :D :D :D ok SLAINTE

eighty+
07-11-2013, 11:35 PM
aye b'gum E certainly know how to bribe us :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool:

D Akey
07-12-2013, 03:06 AM
So many things to paint for a man what watches the news, eh? Paint away, lad! If we don't know the story behind the images you painted here, we'll simply be makin' up our own captions, oh aye, by goom, laddie.

The sister looks like she's complainin' aboot that being the poorest excuse for a tartan what's ever yet coom oot o' the lowlands cause the Romans never quite got the 'ang of the Scottish Rite design.

And the lad with the satchel and wellies makin' 'is postal rounds looks like 'e's forgot to put his sunscreen onto his legs, and was confused not knowin' 'ow ta handle a couple days of that rarest of all natural phenomena - UK sun, and is overjoyed ta get a couple weeks o' workman's comp doon tha pub.

But I could be wrong. . .

Go man go!

Caesar
07-12-2013, 03:46 AM
As they used to say, dear ATPlus the Old: all roads lead to Rome! LOL:o;) although if it weren't for the nun's cross, we could rather be in Teheran where it's mandatory to all women to "take vows", so as to say ... LOL:o:D, not just some volunteers.

eighty+
07-12-2013, 09:25 AM
Hi. Mac. ...,..Caesar. Sorry. Half a sleep. Yeah a couple of in jokes. The Rome one is about.
The. BBC. Who been throwing public. Money away as if it doesn't matter. So why the Shit is flying half
The. BBC crew. Are keeping out of the. Way. Paid. Holidays in Rome. :D :D. :D
The. Postman. Well. As the post office is starting to show profit. Our lord and master reckons the
Rich should. Have a bit more spending. Money. The P.O. Worker are talking about a strike so E Offers them shares ....E.s ..... trying to do a Maggie. Tharcher. :D :D :D. Ok. So all is back to normal
Over here keep laughing its just the Political Farce a democrat game be going on for Centuries :D:D:D
Ok at my. Age nothing. Really matter's. That sounds. Like a song. :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool:

eighty+
07-13-2013, 04:59 AM
Hi look at Dpalle Girl liked what I saw so had a go when fin cause I hadn't put it on a canvas I tried to Crop so I'm keeping my finger's crossed

as what is going to turn up could be the size of a penny black :D :D :D :D :D::D Prehaps when I'm old and grey I'll understand these Gadget's :confused:

.........:D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
07-13-2013, 10:06 AM
Hi Mac yeah not realy with it today i think the heat has knocked me out 26c must be like your winter if you have one :confused: yeah haven't down

much just the girls Boebees :D and I dragged Titus up from his sleep to try candlelight as you where on about it ok as its early might have ago at Artgeek's

watercolour save me going to google ok. how the gang all ok :D :D :D :D :D...........SLAINTE

eighty+
07-14-2013, 12:55 AM
hi Mac just to make you laff I just Fin Artgeek's painting then pressed the wrong botton Bam lost it :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D SLAINTE

hi I posted that last night wondered where it had gone just found with rstore button , I think I might have had a crash last night thats why i lost Artgeeks

painting I thought it was me :D:D:D , ok just moved Titus left eye out a bit but I think standing under the studio lights he got Candle-burn :D:D:D

Ivan was a pratice for cropping still not sure what is happening so its back to the drawing board ok enjoy your week-end take no notice of

my Ramblings :eek: :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
07-14-2013, 02:18 AM
hi just bumped into Ivan all spruced up I said what ho me old mate whats up then? he all excited I'm off to the Lake District I'm going to spend the

week-end doing Wainwright's Walks ok see yuh , Yeah trying to pull the wool over my eyes!! :D E's all agog cause E's hoping to see the Girl who's been

Striding on the walks on the T V E's hoping to chat her up hope E's got his card with him Coss she only Drinks Champer's :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
07-14-2013, 04:05 AM
Hey Hi Ivan Thought you were up the Lake District ? :D yeah I decided to come home as it was to cold up there , well at least you can walk along the Pier

by the way what happened to your eye ??? yeah a bit of bad luck a cupboard door when I pulled it shot open and hit me in the eye , Yeah you

want to watch those cupboard doors a lot of blokes get caught like that :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

justjean
07-14-2013, 07:08 AM
I was wondering who popped him in the eye thanks for the explanation, Mr 80+ and great paintings :)

limey-g
07-14-2013, 07:22 AM
Nice paintings eighty, just reading the Daily Mail and saw the beaches are packed in Brighton, I did look for you but could not see you :):)
Geoff

eighty+
07-14-2013, 07:56 AM
Hi jean yeah just the old story. Been going around since Eve 1 st offered Adam the Apple :D:D:D.

Hi Geoff. Sorry you didn't see me. A bit ackward thou as they. Keep me in chains :D:D:D

......... Keep well. SLAINTE

limey-g
07-14-2013, 08:05 AM
Come on eighty own up you were out there with those binoculars keeping an eye on all those bikini's. ;);)
Geoff

eighty+
07-14-2013, 08:34 AM
:D:D

Ho Ho Ho. Geoff. Yeah in the mind. But have to be more. Careful as the excitement at

My age might give me a heart. Attack :(:(. But I can still dream can't I. :D:D:D. :p

eighty+
07-14-2013, 01:04 PM
hi trying layer's done 6 but what do I do with them still at loss :confused::D tried to crop lost his body :D:D:D SLAINTE

OW yeah picture has dimmed and I now have a bright light sqaure at the top of my screen :D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
07-14-2013, 10:06 PM
hi got rid of the light square had to do a restart :D.............sorry AT-TA fell asleep :cool: :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
07-14-2013, 11:48 PM
yep its time to sort out the boat bung some paint around ok yeah the one on the right is mine ok :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
07-15-2013, 03:37 AM
Yeah I remember Them Well the ice rink was packed and the Brighton Tiger's were the best team inthe country untill Dieppe when we lost half the team ,

and the Silver leaf Canteen by St Peter's Church was allways suprise that the council haven't put a Plage on the house commemrating their were

here for a few years if my memory serves me well they where mainly French Canadiens arh well time flys had to leave the painting unfinished as

my computer or artrage 4.0.3 is arseholing around so have gone A.W.O.L before I shot myself :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
07-15-2013, 11:38 AM
Hi yeah done him after all but think A . John kaki is more like what we wore :( as the Cunuks gear was of a better qualiti and a slieght green tint ok :D

............:D:D:D:D:D:D OW yeah my absrait I did ask the girl to move but she cocked a deaf une ok :D:D:D

eighty+
07-15-2013, 09:49 PM
yeah Monday :( :confused: his mates call im Beaky :eek: ;) :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
07-16-2013, 01:44 AM
Hi Madam Katie Of The Moara Salam's ...keeping well is one :D sunny 27.8c are you sunbathing in a polka dot bikni ;) :D :D :D S LAINTE

limey-g
07-16-2013, 04:14 AM
I like this last one eighty, nice how you have a pet on the guys lap.
I guess the weather is fairly warm for you folks without a/c, we are supposed to get to 33c today but the humidity is 88% which makes it feel over 40c.Yuck you certainly do not want to be outdoors

eighty+
07-16-2013, 05:02 AM
Hi Geoff Yeah think its a Pug or a snotty nose :D :D:D just had a go at one of Rossetti's Ithink its Fanny Cornforth yeah its too hot for this

Old sod how famee ok , :D :D :D SLAINTE

kenmo
07-16-2013, 05:15 AM
Very nice work....:cool:

eighty+
07-16-2013, 05:46 AM
Hi Ken I've Just Found the name of the Picture ( Venus Verticordia ) which means in my lingo the turner of Hearts ok :D :D :D

it seems Rossetti changed her Face to the current girl-friend ;) :D:D:D SLAINTE

eighty+
07-16-2013, 07:08 AM
hi is a copy of a copy ok as yet I've never seen the original :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
07-16-2013, 12:55 PM
HI time for bed ok SLAINTE :D :D :D :D :D :D

Caesar
07-16-2013, 09:32 PM
Your interpretation of the pre-raphaelite lady and of this last painting are superb! Chapeau!

eighty+
07-17-2013, 12:13 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One :D Mucho Gratious mon ami may the sunshine always be with sur votre tete :eek::D:D:D:cool::cool:

coops
07-17-2013, 01:47 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, is it hot enough for you???? its a bit tooooooooo hot for me but still enjoying it. Great paintings and I really like the latest Blue one. You are so good at these. More please. Still fit and well and errrrrrrrr cool dear friend:)

eighty+
07-17-2013, 03:48 AM
Hello ;) Madam Katie Of the Moara :D yep still in my dressing robe Just Fin Rossetti I think or it could be Morris :eek: well its time to shower

and get my glad rags on as been invited to Nosh by my nieghbours Lizz Al and Roscoe yes its to hot for me think I'll go along the shop and

get some Wine so I wont be doing any more drawing today :eek: :D :D :D :D :D how's the Vikings have they landed yet :cool: SLAINTE

eighty+
07-18-2013, 03:17 AM
Hi sorry if its a bit blurred but I had a fight with the Transome Tool it had a mind of its own ok :D:D:D:D:D:D SLAINTE

D Akey
07-18-2013, 03:43 AM
hi got rid of the light square had to do a restart :D.............sorry AT-TA fell asleep :cool: :D :D :D SLAINTE

Ack, and hoot mon! Is this how lassie's dress on the beach in Brighton. Lacking the distinct erotic component saves wear an' tear on the ol' ticker is it? We certainly moost upgrade yer fantasies a wee bit tho and re-educate ye to what the true definition of a nubile young bathing beauty is. Yer loosin' a wee bit o' focus. And all those sensible weighty clothes could weigh 'er seriously doon in the water.

Nay, lad. Yer scheduled class is doon the beach when the weather is a wee bit kinder. Bring a sketch pad an yer wellies.

D Akey
07-18-2013, 03:58 AM
Hey ho! I'm a proud new grandfather for the second time. Another lad. They're a mere 2500 miles away, so I don't think he heard me when I was shouting 'halloooooo!!!!!'

But through the miracle of video phones, I was pretty much right there in the hospital room -- after was all done and cleaned. And I would swear that when the put the phone up to his little new face that when I called oot to 'im he opened his wee eyes inquisitively, like "Where the heck are you, grandpa? I'm here. I did my bit. You hop on a plane and come visit! Bring your guitar!!!!"

Hope yer well, Mr Ploos. Keep paintin' as ye are. Great stuff too.

And I got several casks o' moon rivers to go aroond ta help me celebrate the safe arrival o' me new lad, named Wyatt !!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::c ool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
07-18-2013, 05:20 AM
Hoots Mon Congrats not another Erp :D :D yeah all the Nubile's are joining the Navy to see the world may even have a bloke

in every Port to keep up the Navy Tradition :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

Belvrog
07-18-2013, 11:33 AM
Hi eighty, boy you've been busy as a beaver, you are doing great. I really like that portrait of Marie Bashkirtseff. :)

justjean
07-18-2013, 11:44 AM
Great paintings and textures Mr 80+ and congrats to Mr DA on the arrival of the 2nd of a new generation :)

eighty+
07-18-2013, 01:15 PM
Hi Jean Loooks as if weve got another Wyatt Eyp on our hands better get him a six-gun so he can Pratice to be the fastest gun in the West :D:D:D

done a copy of Navid's Girl bit rough but hope to get better might try the other one as it is good pratice make's me Sweat the other one

is by A.T.Plus the bane of our lives :eek::eek::eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
07-18-2013, 09:29 PM
Hey Hey Hey BeIvrog she frightened me to death ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
07-19-2013, 12:21 PM
hi forced myself to go out as feet are swelling lik a pair bloater's to much sitting at the Wacom , but it was hot as hell so only done 6 Bus Sketch'es and I

could hardly walk think I'm going like the bloke in the film Lost Horizen who had his feet chopped off :D:D:D:D:D:D SLAINTE

coops
07-19-2013, 11:43 PM
Hi there dear Eighty, is it warm enough for you????? phewwwwwwwwwwwwwww is it wrong to say a little rain would be good hehehe. Its good to see your bus sketches again as they are always so interesting. Stay cool fit and well dear friend:)

eighty+
07-20-2013, 02:08 AM
Hello Madam Katie Of the Moara yeah to hot for a oldie :D don't think I'll be going out today seen on the News that its dodgy for oldie's so it looks as if my

bloater's will swell a bit more ok keep out of the sun :D:D:D just Fin Navid's 2nd girl think I'm getting the Idea terrific Pratice thou even it my hair drops out :D:D:D SLAINTE

limey-g
07-20-2013, 05:36 AM
Nicely done eighty you never seem to run out of idea's.
Geoff

eighty+
07-20-2013, 08:05 AM
Thanks Geoff but very rarely my own work Prehaps When I'm old and Grey :D :D :D ok but its good pratice for when I go :mad: and try :eek: :D :D :D SLA INTE

pai
07-20-2013, 11:58 AM
Hi Mr. Eighty, how are you doing? Having seen your gallery for awhile, it's still so much to read and see in your paintings and your selections. I really love the one way back, "Too Loose la Trec" and the last one, the Kiss :) Kuai le. SHENTI. Jainkang :):)

eighty+
07-20-2013, 12:51 PM
Hi Pai Blimey You've shot me in the foot :eek: :D The Kiss I should have thought of That ;) as for too loose La Trec always felt sorry for the laudry girl as she

Looks wisterly out the window at the hoy perloy danceing in the sqaure below I should think Too Loose gave her a few Franc's to go out and enjoy herself when off work

as he wasn't a bad sort being a Aristecrat :eek: :D :D :D Kuai Le. SHENTI. Jainkang :cool:

eighty+
07-21-2013, 12:56 AM
Hi The Kiss renamed By Pai ok :eek: :cool: :D :D :D Kuai Le. SHENTI Jainkang STATTE BBONNE Si SI ALAINTE

limey-g
07-21-2013, 04:20 AM
Hi eighty the "Kiss" has a 60s look to it in fact the hair may date it in the late fifties, reminds me of the Teddy boy era , brylcream and all that.
Geoff

eighty+
07-21-2013, 05:26 AM
Hi Geoff Dn't tell anyone but thats the wife and her boyfried :eek: :D :D :D

tried to copy dpallee's Cowboy started as a drawing but bunged some colour with 2nd thought but whish I hadn't as got into right mess as got a new frame

down to do the backgrond from that moment on I was lost then got a ruler to do the frame edgeing then couldn't move it ok gonna watch the telly I should think that

will blow up now C'la Vie nestpa :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

copespeak
07-21-2013, 09:43 AM
Excellent work Eighty! The Kiss is terrific!

eighty+
07-21-2013, 10:44 AM
Thanks. Robyn. I'm. Pleased Your. pleased. Ok. Thanks to. Pai. For the name change

Me being. Thick. Didn't think of it. :D:D:D.....SLAINTE

D Akey
07-22-2013, 05:11 PM
Bloody 'ell. . . that 'appy cowboy's got a nasty sunburn. Must be blisterin' 'ot there in Jolly ol' pip pip, eh wot?

And it looks like ol' Yoko's slippin' John the tongue. . . Fine paintin's laddie. Stay cool, my good sir.

eighty+
07-22-2013, 11:14 PM
HI Mac Thanks I've being doing Battle with layer's this morning to try to clear the sunburn of the Happy cowboy and as me and layer's don't get on tegether after

a lot of infighting I shouted Faynights and called in Senor Erasor who cleaned the murky puplish mud colour off the two face's ok by then I was feeling right knackerd ok

So what you see now is it ok think I'll have a couple large Moon River's to calm me down :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

Caesar
07-22-2013, 11:16 PM
No mission is impossible to You! Wonderful new additions and interpretations!

eighty+
07-22-2013, 11:34 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks For your Vote of Confidence but could you Tell Layers that !!! :D :D :D :D :D STATTE BBONNE Si Si

eighty+
07-23-2013, 03:04 AM
Yeah I looked at her and she looked at me and said Who the hell is that then And we both fell on the floor Laughing SLAINTE

D Akey
07-23-2013, 03:08 AM
Awww, laddie. . . charming and such an expression! Fantastico! C'est magnifique. Flippin awesome. Really, this is a perfect portrait. Fabulous eyes. Considering mouth. Super amount of paint to describe everything. Not too much info, just the right amount.

Go LADDIE GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!

Temperatures must be getting a little more pleasant. And yeah, Rivers of the Moon for you!

and a Shirley Temple for the young lady. . .

eighty+
07-23-2013, 05:34 AM
HI Mac Is this who you mean :confused: :cool: :cool: :cool: :D :D :D

D Akey
07-23-2013, 05:52 AM
Hahahahaha. Ye moost ha'e been readin' me mind or my post afore I edited it doon fer length ploos too plentiful with tha entertainers references, boot yeah. . . Shirley from tha Temple, or Shirley Bassey, all the same -- all aboot twinkle toed singers in Birkenstock boots, lad.

I'd say Ms Bassey will do tha trick I'd say, Mr. Goldfinger. Yer tha man wif tha Midas tooch, oh aye, since when ye touch a canvas it's like as no ta turn gold, oh aye, tha they tend ta do. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :p:p:p:p:p:p:p

And now, tha audience awaits and screams for MORE!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:p:cool::cool::cool::):):):D:D:D:D:D:cool: :cool::rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D:D:D:D:o:p:p:cool: :eek::eek::):):):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:p:cool ::cool::cool::):):):D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::rolleyes ::rolleyes::D:D:D:D:D:D:o:p:p:cool::eek::eek::):): ):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:p:cool::cool::cool::) :):):D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D :D:D:D:D:o:p:p:cool::eek::eek::):):):D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D::D:D:D:D:p:cool::cool::cool::):):):D:D:D:D:D: cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D:D:D:D:o:p:p: cool::eek::eek::):):):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:p :cool::cool::cool::):):):D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::rol leyes::rolleyes::D:D:D:D:D:D:o:p:p:cool::eek::eek: :):):):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:p:cool::cool::co ol::):):):D:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes ::D:D:D:D:D:D:o:p:p:cool::eek::eek::):):):D:D:D:D: D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D:D:p:cool::cool::cool::):):):D:D:D :D:D:cool::cool::rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D:D:D:D:o :p:p:cool::eek::eek::):):):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

pat1940
07-23-2013, 06:37 AM
Hello there eighty, nice to see your work again, and it is great, love the kiss, have been so busy and just trying to get some painting done, which I have missed so much, hope you are well and take care ok

limey-g
07-23-2013, 12:16 PM
Nice one eighty, but not Shirley Bassey as girls from Wales don't wear boots more likely wellies. :)
Geoff

eighty+
07-24-2013, 02:25 AM
HI Pat good to see you between your travels to the land of the Canulks ok keep well and I see u haven't lost your colour touch ;) :D:D

HI Mac thanks sorry being so late, but suffering from a bout of hay fever makes me more tired than usaul, so I sent from my IPad gallery the matchstick dance

just in case you felt like a dance as you can always get on the end of the line :D :D :D :D :D :D

HI Geoff is Cardiff in Wales then :confused::( :D :D :D

eighty+
07-24-2013, 02:30 AM
ok no pushing or talking in the back there as I've got my eyes on you right then at the count of three ready 1 2 3 ..................... :eek: :cool: :cool:

limey-g
07-24-2013, 02:49 AM
Hi eighty sure is in south Wales, hope your day is going well, I heard you had been commissioned to paint the portrait of the new Royal baby. :):):)
Geoff

kenmo
07-24-2013, 04:18 AM
Very nice...:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
07-24-2013, 05:03 AM
HI GEOFF Will that be Ok for a STARTER'S :confused:

thanks ken I can't say on yuh Bike being your a man of HotRods ;) :D

AT-TA
07-24-2013, 08:23 AM
hahahaha...here i cannot find right words to comment.:-)

coops
07-24-2013, 08:43 PM
Hi there dear Eighty hope you are fit and well. Looks like you are having a lot of fun with your painting, keep them coming dear friend:)

eighty+
07-25-2013, 04:18 AM
Hi AT-TA I Could Hear you Chuckle :)

HI MADAM Katie of the Moara not to good hay fever want to sleep all the time SLAINTE TO you both :D :D :D

eighty+
07-25-2013, 07:22 AM
hi would this style be better AT-TA :D:D:D The orignal by Mary Hodgekins or her father ok SLAINTE

justjean
07-25-2013, 07:51 AM
All your styles are great Mr. 80+, from the smoochers to the dancers to the floaters and thanks for my afternoon chuckle on the singer with the boots such a fashion statement :D

eighty+
07-25-2013, 09:26 AM
HI Jean Pleased she made you Chuckle keep well ok SLAINTE :D :D :D

D Akey
07-25-2013, 09:53 AM
How do, Mr Ploos. Nice landscape.

'Airy marks on that little shaver an' 'is mum. . . Belies their age, the both of em. Airy, no as in 'arry Potter, mind. What I mean to say is there's a bit of paper showin' froo. Sorta confuses the shapes yer depictin'.

Other than tha, it's a couple good 'uns. Go man GO!!!!

eighty+
07-25-2013, 09:04 PM
hi Mac On the Landscape I must admit I used Tracing and I allways swore I wouldn't touch it so it show's age is creeping up on me :eek: :(

Mac just a thought could if you used layer's do a section at a time then bunged them together to make the final picture ?????? :confused: :D:D:D:D:D SLAINTE

ok how's your friends getting on :cool:

D Akey
07-26-2013, 05:16 AM
hi Mac On the Landscape I must admit I used Tracing and I allways swore I wouldn't touch it so it show's age is creeping up on me :eek: :(

Mac just a thought could if you used layer's do a section at a time then bunged them together to make the final picture ?????? :confused: :D:D:D:D:D SLAINTE

ok how's your friends getting on :cool:

Sure ye can, Mr Ploos! There art no rules to 'ow ya come aboot a paintin'. (Not using yours as an example, but I'm just bringing up some instances where layers have worked for me -- something I have done in the past). . .

1) (putting a semi-transparent layer OVER the marks you've done (using "Multiply" in the Blend mode or also you could just fill the layer with a color and set the transparency))
If a picture is a wee bit too chaotic where the colors are clashing and you don't want them to, you could put a flat color transparently over the whole pic like a glaze wherein you bend every color toward a more unifying one. The really cool part about that is you can erase back some of the transparency to bring bits of the painting back up to full color volume while much can still be unified.

2) (putting a solid color layer UNDER the drawing you've done to appear like a drawing on a blue paper for example) Take your line drawing on the top layer and set the Blend to "Multiply" which makes all the white of the drawing disappear leaving the drawing showing up as if painted on a clear acetate cell like an animation cell is done. So let's say you have a line drawing on a white paper, and you want to make it like you had drawn it on a colored paper, as if it were intentionally from the beginning drawn on a colored paper. And then you proceed from there with no one any the wiser that it was a late idea to put it on color. PS: you would then add highlights on a separate layer above the "Multiply" one, not the "Multiply" layer because the lights drop out in 'Multiply".

And of course there are tons of other reasons and ways to use layers in conjunction with your picture at any step of the way. It's always good if you know where you're going ahead of time and just go there. But the creative artist zigs and zags all the time often to great surprise and delight. Its a fun way to go if you don't have to deliver a predictable piece of art to a client. And since you don't yet have people paying you, go ahead an play around.

Hope I understood your question.

eighty+
07-26-2013, 09:49 PM
hi MAc Sorry late in answering sleeping a lot ok Thanks for the info looks like a week-end playing with layer's to try to understand them

regards to your friends up on the hill don't tell me your still riding a moter-bike i had a 250 yam about 20 years ago until some bugger pinched it

mind you i think they done me a favour as don't think i would be around today as was allways bombing in and out the traffic good in town but

to slow on the open road against the biggies :eek: :D :D :D :D :D:cool: :cool: :cool: SLAINTE

kenmo
07-27-2013, 01:57 AM
Loving this thread....:cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
07-27-2013, 04:21 AM
THANKS KEN May your hot-rods stay Hot :D:D:D

hi woke up like a mad hungry Tortoise looking for a lettuce leaf :D having Read the info from Mac Grabed the IPad with full intent singing there ain't no

Holding me :D:D:D ok 3 done on the IPAD and the last one on the Wacom where there's more on the layer's list but could find anything about transparency

the bloke with the black background and the two girl's done on the IPad the last was working on when the engine round out of steam so went sleep ok 5 hours

later I've just come too :eek: :cool: :cool: SLAINTE

AT-TA
07-27-2013, 05:19 AM
Eighty, i prefer the second one.... good exercises never do the harm to ones painting.... good way to go...:)

eighty+
07-27-2013, 06:52 AM
Thanks. AT-TA. At the moment that's all I'm fit for. :D:D:D. SLAINTE

justjean
07-27-2013, 09:51 AM
They are all great Mr 80+, from the expressions on the ladies faces to the guy with the itch :)

eighty+
07-27-2013, 10:59 AM
thanks Jean I'm not realy with it the heat is knocking me out plus the hay -fever been watching tv just going to look at the blieght of my life LAYER'S ok ;):D:D:D

SLAINTE Jean :cool: :cool:

eighty+
07-27-2013, 12:10 PM
hi thought layer's but forgot what to do ok gunna have a cup of coffee then to bed ok SLAINTE :D :D :D CALA NITTA

Belvrog
07-28-2013, 04:59 AM
Hey Hey Hey BeIvrog she frightened me to death ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

Hahahaha... aw c'mon eighty far from being true. :D:D:D ...looking at it somehow I think I know her ( no... not from my patining) .Some great additions since my last visit!!! :) Keep it up!!Slainte!:D

eighty+
07-28-2013, 02:47 PM
what an old girl friend Belvrog ;) :D:D:D

yeah ho ho ho

eighty+
07-29-2013, 02:57 AM
well I didn't no I was going to end up with Twins when playing with layer's have to be more carefull in the future ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

limey-g
07-29-2013, 03:20 AM
Wow eighty that is one daring green dress is that what the society bells are wearing this year in Brighton ?
Nicely done.
Geoff

eighty+
07-30-2013, 12:08 AM
Cheeky Cheeky Geoff :D :D :D SLAINTE

coops
07-30-2013, 01:07 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, been away for a few days so I hope you have been behaving yourself lol. Nice painting once again, stay fit and well dear friend:)

eighty+
07-30-2013, 02:35 AM
Hi Madam Katie Of the Moara yeah Don't I allways ;) at the moment I'm trying to understand Layer's :( not doing to well :D:D this last one the

Bufferlow Hunter I've pulled him one way then the otherway then the image got misalined had to slap some more paint on diving from one layer to the other

in the end I said sod it and posted it ok hope you enjoyed your vacance :D:D:D SLAINTE

pat1940
07-30-2013, 11:09 AM
eighty, you just made my day, I just need to check your thread out for the great paintings and the humor, love your thread......hey Im off again to Canada, see you soon

eighty+
07-30-2013, 12:55 PM
Thanks. Pat. Don't be to long away my regards to your mum ok. By the time you get back

My mad blue period might be over. Or I've shot myself. :D:D:D. SLAINTE. Have a good rest. Ok

Caesar
07-30-2013, 07:50 PM
I'm amused by Your weird population here, dear mate. Your fresh and spontaneous style shows many expressionistic elements as well as a matissian sensibility to color and light. Very good.

copespeak
07-30-2013, 10:14 PM
There's always something new and interesting to see on this thread Eighty. You certainly keep yourself busy pumping out new works! :cool:

Alexandra
07-30-2013, 10:26 PM
Always fun Eighty+. I like your last entry there of the American Indian scout. Hope you are doing well this summer.

eighty+
07-31-2013, 04:29 AM
Hi Think I'm getting close to my Metomophis :confused::D:D:D

Thanks Copespeak.......Sandra....... and O Mighty One Caesar for lifting me out of a black Hole tried a Raphael but felt clumsy ok STATTE BBONNE SI S LAINTE

eighty+
07-31-2013, 05:50 AM
Hi I'm in the Catercombs in Rome but its ok I've found the way out :) :D :D :D :D :D :D STATTE BBONNE Si Si

coops
07-31-2013, 11:21 PM
Morning dear Eighty, hope the hayfever isnt too bad today. Love your latest works. Keep them coming dear friend:)

Caesar
08-01-2013, 02:29 AM
I guess they didn't dig "catercombs" with "caterpillars" in the ol' good times ... Are You still lost down there, poor mate? Unfortunately GPS doesn't work underground, so You should only pray (the right place to do so) and hope some tourist group rescues You. LOL:D:o

Ethimology: Catacomb from Latin Catacumba from Ancient Greek Kata (under) Kumbes (hole, depth) or Kymbes (recess)

eighty+
08-01-2013, 03:51 AM
Hello Madam Katie of the Moara yes I think the pills from the chemist have worked but still feeling tired even when sitting at the Wacom I start to drift off:eek ::( :( :(

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yes The Tourist I've met here are not Talking when I ask them how to get out they just Grin :confused::D STATTE BBONNE Si

eighty+
08-01-2013, 05:45 AM
roll up roll up put yuh head in and become a Gauguin Girl only 1 dollar half price due to recession :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
08-02-2013, 06:50 AM
Hi Freud I think ok :( :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
08-02-2013, 09:27 AM
Listen You old Bat I don't care how many year's you've been here I'm in charge now OK :eek: :eek: :eek: :(

Caesar
08-02-2013, 08:55 PM
What a superb portrait! Inspired by Mr. Freud (the painter I guess)? Your interpretation is anyhow really brilliant! SLAINTE e STATTE BBONE!

eighty+
08-03-2013, 01:16 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yeah I did get out of the catarcombs They wanted me to stay but the Reaper said no way as I'm still behind with his paperwork :D:D:D

had a look at fornes so had a try on my IPad to get the Idea ok :( :D :D :D SLAINTE STATTE BB ON E Si Si

eighty+
08-03-2013, 03:26 AM
Hi watched the Proms on bbc 4 last night, yeah I went up Market :D when it finished a bloke came on to play a piano so I grabbed the IPad to

Sketch but he only done 1 Opus 12 ??? and was gone so tried from memory :eek: so what you see is what you get :D :D :D but what was amazing

was the speed of his finger's they looked like the legs of a young octopus :eek: :cool: :D :D ok SLAINTE

kenmo
08-03-2013, 03:39 AM
Hi Freud I think ok :( :D :D :D SLAINTE

Awesome....:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
08-03-2013, 10:51 AM
THANKS Ken

yep bbc4 at the Prom 1st time I've seen dancer's there must have been a troop of 24 Spanish dancer's good it was too I wonder if Madam Katie watched it

just up her street :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
08-04-2013, 04:16 AM
hi trying pratice run with Fornes :eek::eek::eek: ok good fun hoping to improve by the end of the run :( :D :D :D SLAINTE

operated
08-04-2013, 04:57 AM
Love your latest paintings eighty ,

especially the one dr freud .

eighty+
08-04-2013, 05:50 AM
Operated My thanks just done Fornes's Cptn Blood see what you think :D :D :D SLAINTE

justjean
08-04-2013, 09:07 AM
You sure are doing great, Mr 80+ especially the last two :)

eighty+
08-04-2013, 11:22 AM
Thanks. Jean. Fornes. Has given me plenty todo :D :D :D. SLAINTE

eighty+
08-05-2013, 12:09 AM
Hi tried a Bus Sketch had to drag it back :eek::cool::cool::cool::D:D:D SLAINTE

Caesar
08-05-2013, 10:47 PM
Always enjoyable works and experiments old chum!

eighty+
08-06-2013, 06:29 AM
Thanks Caesar me old Mucker yeah they make me laugh looked at M/P Mudusa inspired me to do her sister Mempis :D :D :D :D :D STATTE BBONE Si

eighty+
08-06-2013, 08:02 AM
hi had another go at a Bus Sketch found I had to import it to get onto the board :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
08-06-2013, 09:25 AM
Hi Another Bus Sketch ok :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
08-06-2013, 11:00 AM
Yep a Bus Sketch good Pratice :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

coops
08-06-2013, 10:23 PM
Hi there dear Eighty, hope you are fit and well. I really like these last three painting, your clever little chappie. Look after yourself dear friend:)

limey-g
08-07-2013, 02:09 AM
Nice series these last three eighty, the first one brings Roy Orbison to mind, must be the glasses.
Geoff

eighty+
08-07-2013, 03:37 AM
Hello Madam Katie of the Moara a quick Sketch while laying in bed just to show you its in my mind ;) :eek: :cool: :D :D :D

Hi Geoff hows your better half feeling more relaxed now she's on treatment , I remember when i had my varicoz viens chopped out the next morning

a sweet young nurse said you got to get up and walk I said no way she went the next minute the matron she had me out of the bed and marching up down

the corridor quicker then you could blink an eye :eek: :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
08-07-2013, 05:24 AM
bus Sketch no 4 ok :D :D :D SLAINTE

operated
08-07-2013, 05:27 AM
Hey eighty ,

what are vericoz viens?

and as always ur sketches really nice , love how u can switch styles .

limey-g
08-07-2013, 05:41 AM
Hi eighty she is on chemo every other week and a couple of days after she does not feel so good but the rest of the time she is doing quite well.
Thanks for asking after her.
Geoff

eighty+
08-07-2013, 09:46 AM
Hi. Operated. Scuse. My spelling :D. Varicose. Veins. In my legs. :D Style. I didn't think. I had one :D

Thanks. Geoff. Yeah. I expect she does feel dodgy for a couple days after treatment but it's for

The best. Overall to put a smile on her face tell her I'm biting the bullet for her:D SLAINTE

Belvrog
08-07-2013, 10:14 AM
These are very nice Eighty!! You're getting better and better!

@Geoff: Just read your comment. I hope she'll have a speedy recovery dear Geoff! Keep strong!!

limey-g
08-07-2013, 10:17 AM
These are very nice Eighty!! You're getting better and better!

@Geoff: Just read your comment. I hope she'll have a speedy recovery dear Geoff! Keep strong!!

Thanks for your kind words, much appreciated.
Geoff

eighty+
08-07-2013, 01:18 PM
thanks Belvrog yeah I keep trying :D:D:D this next one took back to the forties it might have been called the Shirly Temple look ??? :cool::D:D:D SLAINTE

eighty+
08-08-2013, 05:42 AM
Hi Aussie Bird seen in Brighton fighting for chips the locals are not amused that is the seagulls who have squatters rights :D:D:D:D:D:D

hi 1st try at gooks thanks to Belvrog and SCP

eighty+
08-08-2013, 06:31 AM
Hi You might think I'm asleep but I'm just resting my eyes ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

justjean
08-08-2013, 11:39 AM
Mr 80+. All are terrific keep them coming :D

Geoff, that's a hard thing that your wife is going through and I'm wishing her the best and it's almost as hard for the caregiver I've been there I know

limey-g
08-08-2013, 12:19 PM
Mr 80+. All are terrific keep them coming :D

Geoff, that's a hard thing that your wife is going through and I'm wishing her the best and it's almost as hard for the caregiver I've been there I know

Thanks Jean, it has taken some adjusting to , I am pretty good at housework now.:)
Geoff

eighty+
08-08-2013, 10:29 PM
Hi Jean Geoff Thanks having with the size at the moment Scuse :( :( :(

eighty+
08-08-2013, 10:32 PM
Ow I see its come through ok Bloody Hell Ref you could see it was Offside :D :D :D

eighty+
08-09-2013, 08:08 AM
he's Had a hard Time in Russia :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
08-09-2013, 12:12 PM
hi water colour hopefully ok anybody seen Mac lately ??? :confused: maybe he's gone to see his granchild :D :D :D :D :DSLAINTE

eighty+
08-10-2013, 02:17 AM
HI Bus Sketches no 6 . 7 ok :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
08-10-2013, 02:57 AM
Hi Bus Sketch no 9 ok :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
08-10-2013, 04:56 AM
Bus Sketch no 8 ok SLAINTE :D :D :D

eighty+
08-10-2013, 05:54 AM
Hi Bus Sketch No 10 ok :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
08-10-2013, 08:49 AM
Hi Bus Sketch No 11 ok SLAINTE :D :D :D :D

eighty+
08-10-2013, 09:38 AM
HI Bus Sketch no 12 ok :D :D :D SLAINTE

justjean
08-10-2013, 04:15 PM
Great bird amongst those lovely portraits Mr 80+ :D

eighty+
08-11-2013, 12:34 AM
Hi Jean ok keeping well I hope I'm much the same legs are the problem to much sitting at the Wacom they forget what their for :D:D:D must try to get out

more trouble is there seems to have been a population explosion as it hard to walk ( or should I say shuffle) threw the crowd think I have to get a white walking stick

and some Shades it might help :D :D :D :D :D chio SLAINTE

eighty+
08-11-2013, 03:50 AM
Hi Bus Sketch no 13 ok :D:D:D sorry if you find them boring but being a late starter I've got to keep Practiceing :) :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
08-11-2013, 10:39 AM
Hi Bus Sketch no 14 ok :D:D:D SLAINTE

eighty+
08-11-2013, 10:14 PM
Twas early one Suday morning when I awoke feeling bright and full of Vigor :eek: so out into the garden and picked some Sunflower's which I have painted

for you to see while having your breakfast ok ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
08-12-2013, 12:21 AM
Hi Bus Sketch no 15 ok :D:D:D SLAINTE

eighty+
08-12-2013, 01:31 AM
HI Bus Sketch No 16 ok :D:D:D SLAINTE Another 50 quid up the spount :( :D :cool:

eighty+
08-12-2013, 04:42 AM
Bus Sketch No 17 ok :D:D:D SLAINTE

eighty+
08-12-2013, 08:14 AM
Hi Bus Sketch No 17 ok :D:D:D SLAINTE

justjean
08-12-2013, 08:20 AM
A great bunch of expressions, Mr 80+, particularly like the last two :)

eighty+
08-12-2013, 08:52 AM
Hi Jean how's thing's in the Land of the Cunulks :D on that last one I put a green glass ball from can't remmber the name is it called jitter's ??? any you now what I mean

yeah? but after getting it in the left corner and making it small with that transome tool which took 1/2 hour it disserpered yeah I fell about Laughing reminded me of

the Scarlett Pimpernail one min you see it and the next its gone :D:D:D OK Jean SLAINTE

pat1940
08-12-2013, 09:17 AM
Hi Eighty, these are great, really like them a lot, well we are moving back to stay at Mother-in-laws house, as she is very frail and her mind is going, so we only have 10 days to move, hope to get back to AR soon but have a feeling
it is going to be awhile so take care and keep up that fantastic painting

eighty+
08-12-2013, 09:42 AM
Hi Pat do you mean your moving to Canada lock stock and barrel :eek: or just for a time and then back to the US of A yeah don't forget to take your Woolies

as spec; it will be cold up there ok do some painting when your up there ok lots of snow scenes :D:D:D:D:D:D my regards Pat SLAINTE

coops
08-13-2013, 12:08 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, sorry havent been in for a few days things got a bit busy here, some good some bad but all well now. I hope you are feeling fit and well dear friend. I love your latest but my favs are no.14 and no.17. Keep them coming dear friend:)

eighty+
08-13-2013, 12:34 AM
Hello Madam Katie of the Moara Thought you were swaning around in Italy with yuh sunglasses stuck on top of your head as is the style nowadays :D:D:D

Hope they are not pinching yuh Bum to much :eek::D:D:D yeah that No14 took me back to the days of hair Nets :D when you could get a toffe bar for a farthing :cool:

I just upgraded to 4.4 whatever that means :( ok just done No 18 ok chio SLAINTE

eighty+
08-13-2013, 12:37 AM
Ow I do like her ear looks like as if she has stuck chewing gum on :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool:

eighty+
08-13-2013, 01:25 AM
ok looks as if stretched her head when doing the rulers and didn't notice she didn't complain nither :D:D:D

eighty+
08-13-2013, 03:26 AM
Bus Sketch No 19 See I'm not the only who has a quick Kip in the Bus ;) :D :D :D SLAINTE

copespeak
08-13-2013, 10:09 AM
Love the dozing lady Eighty!

Do you ride around on a bus all day and draw the people? :D :D :D

eighty+
08-14-2013, 01:22 AM
Thanks Robyn. No just a 20minutes bus ride and same coming back with luck 4Sketches in and 4 out and if I'm firing on all cylinders. Been knowed to do 16 :D but for the last 6 months I very rarely go out so
Been sitting drawing on the Wacom which is bad as not getting any excercise so the ankle and legs are swollen:eek: ok. It was while trying to copy Fornes. Tube paintings that made think of painting my
Bus sketches but haven't got his skill and can't use Layer's yet now all I' ve got to do is find more of my bus sketches which norton has tucked away some where, the only drawback is when I import them back is the
Dust and spots which I try to clean but keep coming back when painting ok hope I hav'nt bored you with
My song. Chio. SLAINTE. :D :D :D

eighty+
08-14-2013, 06:38 AM
Jeesus it taked me 1/2 an hour just to find it one day i'll do a file system :D:D:D:cool::cool: ok the boy's in the Music Shop ok Don't ask me where all i can say is

some where in Brighton when I asked them if ok to take a photo they said yeah but we thought guseppi was dead :confused::D:D:D:D:D:D SLAINTE

justjean
08-14-2013, 12:29 PM
They all look great Mr 80+ but my fav is the lady with eyes closed and sunglasses on top of her head :D

D Akey
08-14-2013, 01:04 PM
So yer oot and aboot wif yer sketch-ups, are ye then lad? Looks right Summery. Glad to see ye went mobile again on the Ploos Boos!

I've been busy as heck. Missed you guys. Weather's been on and off, hot enough to rouse ol' Mr. Rudyard Kipling to take up pen again. . . except that here, unlike in India, the pen would singe 'is callouses clean off. And then, we get days what's fit for other writers of the more pinkie raisin' garden party genteel narrative. Go fig. Mum Nature's gone schizophrenic. Failed to take 'er meds I fear.

Was at a wedding this weekend and the sun was angled at about 10:00 straight into me eyes, when out of the sun, swoopin' in at the groom came the bride like the Red Barron, flower petals spewing left and right like shells from a Vickers gun. Boy, talk about a radiant bride! KAAAAPOW!!! The groom never stood a chance to get away. . . (lucky fellow). . .

Be well, lad. Lookin' grand!

eighty+
08-14-2013, 01:28 PM
Hi Jean thanks. Will it be ok to have a rest in your garden :D. As my feet are aching:eek:

Hi AWOL so you were nearly up for a court Marshall I thought you had gone to see your new grandson

That why they let off that's what I told them cost yuh. A few moon rivers. Ok and keep away from

The Bride. ;):D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
08-15-2013, 06:27 AM
hi slept in to 2.30 pm :D so not realy with it :(like in a trance :eek: ok so what u see is it unless I stir myself this evening ok :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
08-15-2013, 07:14 AM
Hi Jean The ferry crossing looks to rough for us oldies today better we go home and do some drawing by the fire and wait till the storm blows itself out ok

wadda u fink :D:D:D:D:D SLAINTE

eighty+
08-15-2013, 10:00 AM
hi Just been Skating on thin ice ;) :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: S LAINTE

D Akey
08-15-2013, 02:36 PM
Now yer cookin' wif gas, maestro!

What a couple of amazing color pieces. Love the storm. Must have some experience with looking at them if not paintin' in 'em. I can see you, like a mad wizard out on the sea cliff, beard and coat tails flying about, pushing the canvas back on the easel, wipin' the rain out yer eyes. . . screaming at the women and children to stay on their marks and stop getting whipped about by the salt spray! YAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! PAINT YE LUBBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PAINT FOR ALL YER WORTH! AYE!!!!!!!

And when ye change the channel, ye have a distinguished (and dry) lookin' gent what sprung forth from the extremely high mileage quill o' Dickens.

Brill, lad. . . just super. And ye gets yer rasher o' moon rivers fer coverin' fer me bein' AWOL, ploos a bonus. . .

eighty+
08-15-2013, 10:10 PM
Mac. Mac. MAC. Thanks. But. My Frezzer stuffed full of Aggis'es and I'm putting on too much weight
As it is . So. It's hard boiled egg and salad for me yuk. Yuk :D :D :D:cool::cool SLAINTE

CapricornCaz
08-15-2013, 11:46 PM
Great work

eighty+
08-16-2013, 01:59 AM
Hi trying a water colour Robyn wadda u fink :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
08-16-2013, 03:13 AM
No good me fishing here that bugger has beaten me to it :( :( :( :eek: :mad: :mad:

justjean
08-16-2013, 05:50 AM
Good on the folks waiting for the ferry and the man in the red coat is great :)

eighty+
08-16-2013, 07:05 AM
Hi Jean hope u didn't me Pinching :eek: :D:D:D :o . ........the girl the originel is by Augutave John ok this is my rough copy Ok ;) :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

Hi Capri I see you've put your Fizzhog in since as I swear it wasn't there before I no I' m going deaf but at the moment I can see ok;) :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

justjean
08-16-2013, 08:21 AM
Hi Jean hope u didn't me Pinching :eek: :D:D:D :o . ........the girl the originel is by Augutave John ok this is my rough copy Ok ;) :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

Didn't mind at all Mr 80+ and that girl is FANTASTIC :):):):)

eighty+
08-16-2013, 11:54 AM
Thanks Jean :o :eek: sat watched tv done 3 quick fun sketch'es the poet who swears like a trooper and speaks like a fast maschine gun think he's called Clark:D then the

one who slung me out of the Proms :D:D then the next chappie took us on a tour of northern Italy looks a rich playboy who never done a days work in his life:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

ow to have had a millonaire Dad :D :D :D :D :D chio SLAINTE

altimaître
08-16-2013, 08:01 PM
i love your art ! thanks !

eighty+
08-16-2013, 09:19 PM
Thanks Alt. I see you've been. Around for a long time :D:D:D SLAINTE

eighty+
08-17-2013, 02:16 AM
hi sketch orig; by C.A. Porter my try thanks to Jean :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

don't now if you will be able to see it as this is the 5th time as i've had to cut chunks off to get it threw the gate ok :(

eighty+
08-17-2013, 02:19 AM
Yeah lost 1/2 the dog some of his hat and some all round :confused: :( :( :(

eighty+
08-17-2013, 04:28 AM
Hi inspired by Robyn :D:D:D has to be hand fed :cool:

D Akey
08-17-2013, 05:19 AM
It's a right tragedy that you're relegated ta snitchin' eggs from birds' nests, wily Brear Fox what ye are. . . both that an Braer Rabbitin' with all that lettuce yer eatin' -- do no re-enact the Scotsman's fable an' talk yerself into leapin' into the ol' 'aggis patch. . . no sir. . . could get yer sporran in a sling, laddie buck. . .

Love the 5701 one - the child in oranges. Fantastic painting, Mr Ploos. You got the feel just right -- good balance of the amount of visual info through a well placed economy of marks. Good color too. Sort of modern (those rule breaking days around the turn of the century through about the 20s or so). . . has a feel a little like the sweetness and roundness of Renoir and economy of Modigliani. . . and certainly as well Augustus John. You seem to be somewhere in between.

Renoir:
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1035&bih=505&q=modigliani+portraits&oq=modigliani&gs_l=img.1.3.0l10.1786.4238.0.6279.12.6.1.5.6.0.11 1.652.0j6.6.0....0...1ac.1.25.img..0.12.676.NUA-dGTGSc8#bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&fp=670f25c4a97d90c7&hl=en&q=renoir+portraits&sa=1&tbm=isch

Modigliani:
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1035&bih=505&q=modigliani+portraits&oq=modigliani&gs_l=img.1.3.0l10.1786.4238.0.6279.12.6.1.5.6.0.11 1.652.0j6.6.0....0...1ac.1.25.img..0.12.676.NUA-dGTGSc8

Also love the black and white banjo player. Really solid and full. Feels also from Impressionist times with a grounding in traditional.

Go man GO!!!!!!!

eighty+
08-17-2013, 06:59 AM
Hi. Mac. Thanks for the links smashing. But will stay with c. A. Porter. See another sketch I would like to try. And might even try some flowers and fruit he's certainly a eye opener ok just watched Mo Farah
Race fantastic what a racer he is makes my legs ach just watching :D. Pleased you liked the girl.
It's always pleasing when they come out ok Mac :D:D:D:D:D:D. SLAINTE

eighty+
08-17-2013, 11:00 AM
Hi sketch still having trouble with the size could be because upgrade to 4.0.4 :confused::confused: :D :D :D SLAINTE

coops
08-17-2013, 10:10 PM
Hi there dear Eighty boy so much to see. I really like the last one its excellently done. Hope you are fit and well dear friend:)

eighty+
08-17-2013, 10:49 PM
Hi madam Katie of the Moara Blimey your up early this morning:D looks like rain here. How's Ull :D
Or are ull playing at home today. You should go and see it as very much like ballet. All the same moves
:D:D:D. Chio. SLAINTE

eighty+
08-18-2013, 03:07 AM
Hi tried Porter's Flower's yuk yuk more pratice wanted :D :D :D SLAINTE

limey-g
08-18-2013, 06:40 AM
Hi eighty the flowers are fine maybe what you should do is add some water to the vase and then they would not droop. :)
Geoff

eighty+
08-18-2013, 07:14 AM
Blimey. Geoff. Nobody said any thing about putting water in the jug they just said its a water colour
Ok. So I'll tell Charlie when he set it up the next time Ow wait e just said the next one a sweet corn
So forget the water. But some Cornish butter would b nice ok :D:D:D. SLAINTE

D Akey
08-18-2013, 12:35 PM
Wif the way ye done yer pot I'd say yer Porter turned potter. Looks right good that with the sheen. Good job, lad albeit those flowers did seem to wilt a bit under the lights during the painting. But that happens with so many living models, neh?

Pour a bit o' moon river down the 'atch an' them stems'll perk right oop, oh aye. . .

Good stoof, Mr Ploos. Go cat go. . .

justjean
08-18-2013, 01:45 PM
Mr 80+ you are doing Mr Porter right proud, great banjo player and the one of the confederate soldier is also great

eighty+
08-18-2013, 01:55 PM
Hi Geoff I sweetcorn as Charlie made me do said the pratice will do u good and I might let mix my paint :eek: no charlie on mixing paint I haven't a clue ok I'll pass
if you decided to grill don't forget the Cornish butter and thick cream ok :D:D:D SLAINTE regards to your better half ok

IS that you Capn Mac blimey I didn't no you parley greeko Neh Neh Neh :D think I'll do 1 more with Charlie Porter have a go at some fruit so if I get bunded in the Stocks

you'll have some to throw at me ok :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
08-18-2013, 04:02 PM
Hi Jean sorry Missed while I was writting to Geoff an Capn Mac doing Charlie Porter proud yeah Thanks to you but he deserves it should be shown in all art schools

knocks the Frenchmans apples into a cocked hat :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE Jean

eighty+
08-19-2013, 06:15 AM
Hi Capn Mac tried a Modigliani ok to get the feel he puts in lots of spots but its good excersie? for drawing.....scusi my spelling gone to pot :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
08-19-2013, 08:24 AM
Hi got carried away scuse me and it is right slopy :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
08-19-2013, 10:21 PM
Hi Monday:D not that it matter's to me as their all same :cool: right had a bash at the girls in the park it looks better to me but might be only for my eye's :eek: ;) :D:D:D SLAINTE

eighty+
08-20-2013, 10:53 PM
Hi a Modigliani funny as i've got a full size one approx 3' 9" x 2' 6" on canvas hangs in front of my wall boiler better looking then the boiler :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
08-21-2013, 12:26 AM
ho ho ho to be or not to be that is the question :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

justjean
08-21-2013, 12:56 AM
Mr 80+, never looked at Modigliani paintings so must go have a look and that's some painting you have hanging in front of the boiler, well done :) and does the nice blonde lady really need a crown :D

eighty+
08-21-2013, 05:40 AM
Hi. Jean. Sorry the heat knocked me out sat in the armchair bingo Sleep:D:D:D ok. The blonde lady

Reckons she's of royal Scottish blood line. So know Scotland is becoming independent. Will they

Vote for their own royal ??? ;):D I like your boy. Very good.

justjean
08-22-2013, 02:17 AM
Mr 80+ your mention of Scottish Royalty brought this little ditty to mind :)

Ye croppies of Wexford, I'd have ye be wise
and go not to meddle with Mid-Lothian Boys
For the Mid-Lothian Boys they vow and declare
They'll crop off your head as well as your hair
derry, down, down.
Remember at Ross and at Vinegar Hill
How your heads flew about like chaff in a mill
For the Mid-Lothian Boys when a croppy they see
they blow out his daylights and tip him cut three
derry, down, down.

eighty+
08-22-2013, 03:40 AM
Hi Jean thanks for the Ditty had to go to google for the info on the battle's and who's who ...Wexford .....Ross....Vinegar Hill all in ireland and a Vinegar Hill in Aussieland

couldn't work out where the Mid-Lothian boy's come in unless they had been drafted in of the main troops ??? ok Thanks :D:D:D:D:D:D ( SLAINTE .. good health in Irish )

justjean
08-22-2013, 05:30 AM
the ditty was in some book that I had read and I think it was a really old regiment and it probably was about Ireland if it was a book I was reading :D

kenmo
08-22-2013, 06:48 AM
Nice updates....:cool:

eighty+
08-22-2013, 07:12 AM
Hi Jean Blimey you've got time to read :eek: as well as painting your Cats and Dogs your fantastic takes me all my time to stay awake been know to fall asleep when painting ;) :D :

had to chop my finger off as was told its good for painting on the IPad bit painful 1 quick chop then dipped into hot tar to seal it now its as good as new :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

limey-g
08-22-2013, 08:27 AM
Gee eighty I at least thought you would have blue blood :):)
The pain, the pain.
Geoff

eighty+
08-22-2013, 11:00 AM
Well Geoff I've been told that my blood line goes back to Adam so it looks as if I'm related to lot's of Royal's and to lot's of Villiens as well ok :D:D:D:D:D:D SLAINTE

eighty+
08-23-2013, 02:35 AM
Hi as the Icecapes are melting it Looks like a lot more rain to come ok so dragged back an oldie to get us used to it ok :cool::cool::cool::D:D:D

D Akey
08-23-2013, 04:58 AM
Ah, a long line of heroes and villains. Well Adam begat Cain and Able, wot? Started oot by settin' tha dark and light composition. Ah, so many families in dys function and dat. And if that weren't enough, we all 'ad ta become artists to celebrate and preserve our schizophrenia. So grab ye oop a brush laddie and tell us all aboot it. . . Oh aye, an' 'ave a moon river ta grease tha gears.

Love the finger. . . not the first time I been given one. . .

Also love the dancers. Ms Coops will doubtless find it right oop 'er alley. . . Boot a rain dance? Do ye really think it the right attire? A wee bit posh for mud and sooch like, do ye no think?

Alexandra
08-23-2013, 05:45 AM
D Akey, you slay me.;)

Dear E+, please don't cut off anymore fingers.:p
I love the dancing in the rain, great work all of them.

eighty+
08-25-2013, 02:25 AM
Hi Sandy was wondering after wading through your multitude of colour ( quelle coleur mon deiu) a thought entered my Boonze should I break my arm to get colour as the

1 finger up to yet hasn't worked do you think I should chop another 1 off ??? ;) :D:D:D:D

Hi Capn Mac keeping well i see :cool::p when singing and dancing in the mud with a posse of butler's holding brollies aloft plus some with tray's of moon river's as well you know

their whole attire is bunged in the bin :D :D :D :D :D :D :cool::cool::cool:SLAINTE

justjean
08-25-2013, 04:09 AM
STOP!!!! if you lose anymore fingers we will be deprived of your great works and love the couple dancing in the rain :)

eighty+
08-25-2013, 02:20 PM
Eighty no no don't hide behined Pricilla up there in the back row, Eighty plus :eek: as I want to know why you've done no work these last two day's stand up so we can all

see you, my you do look in a state !! well speak up boy as we all want to hear, Yes Ma'am I think its because I've lost my drawing Finger I had it in my pocket but its gone

I think Cap'n Mac might have it as he said somebody had given him a finger before thought he might be collecting them Ma'am OW you silly boy write 500 lines I must not tell

such regre'ttable stories, Yes Ma'am will it be alright after the summer Holidays ?? No today :eek::(:(:(:mad::mad::p:p

HI Jean see the trouble I'm in looks as if I'm back standing in the corner at least I see some of my old Sketch'es :D:D:D:D:D:D SLAINTE Jean

eighty+
08-26-2013, 11:56 PM
yes times are hard been to Tibet on my Bike ;) :D well the two Sister's where each given part of there father's land when he decided to go and play the harp an offer he couldn't

refuse as he allways wanted to play in a big Ochestra :) well for he used to take in the summer the flock of Frazzers woolies in the low plains up to the high plains and bring the

flock of Frazzers woolies from the high down the sisters Ho and Hung even though the father had given Hung the high plains and Ho the low plains they kept to the system of

their father for a few years and where quiet happy , but Ho has just got married to Wang who believes in Demo'cracy as long u keep your mouth shut and he has told ho

not to carry on with their father's system as she is losing money on it , But before she tells Hung to wait untill he checks just in case there might be Oil or gold up in those

Mountains, ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :cool: SLAINTE

kenmo
08-27-2013, 03:27 AM
Nice sketches...:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
08-27-2013, 08:05 PM
Yer boos looks to have turned into a covered wagon, lad. Native Americans share the same genetics as Asians. And this painting looks like a Southwestern painting from the old West.

Ya know, I wonder if they can make haggis from buffalo. I think they ought ta call it buffalagis. Listen oops, laddie. We could go inta business. . . open a chain o' restaurants. Could serve buffalagis with maze on the side. You could sketch the customers. Put yer paintin's oop all over tha joint. . . Would be a hit.

eighty+
08-27-2013, 11:09 PM
hi Ken thanks Hi Cap'n Mac didn't think there were any Buffalo's left after the big shootout to starve the natives into submission and my sketch'es would only be ok in the loo

for when short of paper :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

Ok Wang has come home with Hatchi their legal eagle and told Ho to go and get Hung so they can get the the paper's signed Hatchi will explain the benefits this will bring to the

Sister's of the amalgamation of the land ok :eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool:

coops
08-27-2013, 11:40 PM
Hi there dear Eighty again you have been so busy but I do hope your finger is been sewn back on I think it must have been as you have continued with your wonderful paintings, keep them coming dear friend:)

D Akey
08-29-2013, 04:38 PM
Say, I really like that second one in the last batch. I recognize the guy. It's expressive and unconventional yet it really has a personality and look of a unique individual.

Hope the weather's workin' fer ye, laddie. Hotter than Blue Blazes during the day here. The vampires and other creatures of the night got it right. . . Hades is too flippin' hot during the day. So it's no wonder they roam at night. Makes me wonder which dimension I'm livin' in. I think the setting is on 'Broil'. . .

Enjoy the jolly ol' pip pip of the thermometer oot there in England.

eighty+
08-30-2013, 12:43 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac. Of the. Broiler. ;) :D. Yeah fell down some steps Tuesday thought I was a Acrobat

So not moving to much since. Bruised rib cage left arm and leg. Looks like I need more soft landing

Pratice. :D :D :D. SLAINTE

limey-g
08-30-2013, 02:15 AM
Hi Cap'n Mac. Of the. Broiler. ;) :D. Yeah fell down some steps Tuesday thought I was a Acrobat

So not moving to much since. Bruised rib cage left arm and leg. Looks like I need more soft landing

Pratice. :D :D :D. SLAINTE

Well eighty you should keep you eyes off the young ladies and watch where you feet are going. Hope you heal soon.
Geoff

eighty+
08-30-2013, 03:20 AM
Verily tis true geoff but the feet are not always of the same mind :eek:

ok just been playing with the artist in In Art progets to drive them silly ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

My REgards to the Wife :)

eighty+
08-30-2013, 03:26 AM
Yeah at the moment I feel like our old mate gogan ;) don't now where we'er going and if we get there will never know ;) :cool: :D:D:D:D:D:D