PDA

View Full Version : Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

eighty+
03-26-2013, 01:25 PM
No. No. No. No. Anything but the dreaded. Goldfish Pete. ARrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrh

eighty+
03-26-2013, 04:41 PM
hi Girl sketch ok :D:D:D

chinapete
03-26-2013, 05:13 PM
... very real ... on the bus? :)

pai
03-26-2013, 05:22 PM
how are you, Mr. Eighty, I love the last woman sketch, you are so good, you have drawn her expression so well that it makes her character so unique. Love it ! Kuai le. SHENTI. Jainkang :)

Caesar
03-26-2013, 09:48 PM
I particularly love Your recent color drawings/ paintings! I find most of Your recent ladies quite sexy too, but I guess spring is coming and You just pretend to be too old for some revival. LOL:D

eighty+
03-27-2013, 12:52 AM
Hi Friends just woke. So must shower and grab some nosh will be with you as soon as. Possible. Ok:D

eighty+
03-27-2013, 04:32 AM
Hello Pia Thanks I'm pleased you like her , as you can see she is of mixed blood lines which would make Darwin very happy as her genes have taken the best from both :eek::):cool:

My Congratulation's to her :D

Hi China my old Mate I'm sorry your kung-foo fighter the dreaded Goldfish run out of breath just as he was about comit the coup de grac'e ?? :confused::Dthen the vision of beauty

the Bird of Paradise bathed my Swollen ( Down Caesar:D ) bloodied Legs I did ask after u she said u were too busy Training your next Goldfish ??? :confused::confused::D:D:D:D:D:D

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One tell me the story of Fight for Love and Glorie :cool: ! 1 more time please just to please an old Pensioner :D as its getting close to those Spring Moments and

my memory is Fading :eek::eek::(:(:D:D well at least the pope is going to wash my feet do u think being a man of God he will dispose of his armoured car and bodygaurds and walk

through the crowded streets like the son of God Jesus ??? Just one other thought is the Vatican City a Tax Haven for the Poor :confused::confused::confused::):):)

justjean
03-27-2013, 05:06 AM
Mr 80+, you have been a busy man, all look great especially that last lady, hope that you made it to the shops in time to get your food :)

eighty+
03-27-2013, 06:48 AM
Hi Jean Yeah I've a Basket on wheels so not two bad the trouble is its about 250yds downhill across a main road plus three sets of traffic lights 2 are ok and 1 dodgy one were

you say three Hail Marys and skoot like hell:eek: then when in the Super Super Market its worse than a Rugby Scrum :D then after fighting to get to the Tills a row of 40 only

5 are working with lots of staff standing around grinning :( long gone are the Signs that said only 3 minutes will you wait :D:D:D then back across the dodgy lights I

Swear one of these days I won't make it:eek::cool::D then the Hill in short bursts, so I can get my breath back and let the eye's focus on the clime ahead, I keep thinking should I

get a car again, but what worrys me is that I may fall asleep at the wheel :D:D:D anyway Jean thats the vitals sorted no wonder I feel Knackerd :confused::confused::confused::D:D Ow yeah

went into the garden saw the signs of growth so must do some pruning befor it to late:eek::(. Jean like your flower's :D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
03-27-2013, 09:06 AM
Hi down on the farm :D:D:D

eighty+
03-27-2013, 05:10 PM
yep Still Trying ?????? :eek: :) :) :) :cool:

Orkhan
03-27-2013, 09:18 PM
Is that Lady Di?

eighty+
03-28-2013, 04:37 AM
Hi Orkhan !st thinks !st ok is it true you come from the land of the DRACKS :eek: :eek: :D :D :D as for my Failed attempt at our Favourite Princess Diani are you sitting Comfortable
as its my story of the old iron Pot :D:D I digress as Mac would say as he eats his Haggis :( have you got an IPad ??? well mine is a 1st generation and it seems to have
a rolling scroll as all my works of art (rubbish :D) at a rough count 300 stay in it , and being a igaranus ?? :eek: and a novice to boot the Computer and Art World to me was as if I was exploring the Poles and as late in life finding out that I thought I could Draw which now counts for 90% of my day Thats if I havn't Doze's off :Dwhich tends to Happen as you get older :eek::D so now I sit with All the wonder's of the modern sience around me and at last I can use two finger's on the laptop my Wacom ux21 ?? has 9 bottons on either side so maybe in time I'll find out what they do :Dbut like layer's I keep well away from,:eek: the IPad Idid buy a Pen but have reverted to my finger as
I can always find it :D plus its like drawing with charcoal you get the feeling, Ar yes well when I eventully Creep into bed in the Bewhiching hours with my eye's popping out of my head I always have the IPad full of face'es on the scroll thats why I happened to see Di who I had tried with thick oil paint yuk yuk so last night cleaned her up and had another try
I had origenaly a news paper picture of her when she was upset and talked to the press I've been trying at odd times and last night at last I glimpt's her and why I posted Her
to see What Comments and Crit's i'd get I Knew there was a lot to be desired But felt a last I was beginning to See her so must get another picture as my memory Wants another
Look at diana to be refreshed Ok hope I havn't bored you :eek::Das yuh get older you do tend to ramble on and on ...........on

chinapete
03-28-2013, 04:56 AM
the IPad Idid buy a Pen but have reverted to my finger as I can always find it :D

hahahaha, I could save hours if I stopped putting the stylus in with the pencils and pens ...

Alexandra
03-28-2013, 01:39 PM
I've enjoyed your latest Eighty+. Also so funny reading your replies. Keep warm.

eighty+
03-28-2013, 03:00 PM
Thank you Sandy VIII as a worker Ant i Didn't do much writting ;););) but I can see its easy to slip into the habit and in time it may even help my spelling :eek::Dand and

see were all the keys on the Laptop hide :eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool: ok but please Please send Crit ok

justjean
03-28-2013, 03:09 PM
I knew it was Di right off Mr 80+ , keep those fingers painting :)

eighty+
03-28-2013, 03:57 PM
Jean as you've got a good eye Thanks but for me it is the expression that got me showing such hurt shock and sadness only hope when her son becomes king he creates a
1 Day a year holiday in her Honour her being the Kings mother plus the enjoyment and the Sadness she gave to us and we had for her. she should be seen on a
plinth in Trafalger Sq in white marble so we can all go and pay our respect and Thanks too her our Fairy Princess.

D Akey
03-28-2013, 06:03 PM
Well now, my good Lord Ploos o' Brighton. Princess Di indeed. Spotted it afore I heard anyone mention it. She was quite a regal Lady. Well done tribute, one subject to another. . . er, I mean she was the fitting subject of your painting.

So ye fell in love with a princess, did ye now, lad. Well, you nay could ha' picked a finer one nor wif an better 'eart. And ye captured it in your portrait as ye saw clear through 'er, oh aye. It's all in the eyes, as plain to see for all and I'm sure that's why everyone can spot 'erself in your paintin' -- it's all aboot 'er compassionate eyes. You portrayed what you saw of her in your heart as well. I can see she quite resembles your fondness for 'er.

pai
03-28-2013, 08:47 PM
I am happy you painted Princess Diana as I love her. She has a good heart and she is so beauitful too. Yes, I also can spot is her from your sketch. As I keep saying agin, you're so good on your recent sketches. :):D

coops
03-29-2013, 03:04 AM
Afternoon dear Eughty hope you are well. Lovely painting of the Princess and boy you got the eyes so righty. Stay warm dear friend:)

eighty+
03-29-2013, 03:31 AM
Hi just trying to imerge from my cocoon :eek::D Ok. :( One moment. Not sure as feet have crept back in

:cool:No no. Brain is calling for a referendum Yes he's called the great mogel of the news dinasty MMMM to speak a great Ush.'. Have I not given u bum and tit and pie in the sky would I not listen to your cries:D
Another great Ush. Hold the chanceerlord has come to speak , have I not given you great stimulie And
cuts to help the country get back on its feet And as you know. (. Great chat to confuse . Wait the
Paid instigators in the crowd are cheering ) that it was Brown who plunged the world into this mess :D:D Another great Ush. Yes they are confused again ok. The Tax heaven 's are starting to smile again. Ok. Time for cornflake's. All is back to normal , legs have been convinced brain is Laughing .
Sorry just stimulie to keep making sure brain is still with us and working :eek::cool::D

Hi. PIA. Thanks pleased you liked Diana who like a ship passing in the night keeps singing to us :)
Hi Mac my thanks to you once again you have salid forth to make this old codger laugh

SLAINTE. STATTE. BBONNE. Si Si. ,,,,,,,JiAN. SHENTI. JIANKANG

eighty+
03-29-2013, 11:11 AM
Hi Katie Katie Coops well blow me down with a wet mackeral I don't How I think you must have crept in very very slowly was I asleep :D:D:D

what it like in ULL snow :D raining:D Sunshine:confused: you'll soon be singing Hy Ho Hy Ho and off to the Garden I go Tulips from Amderdam ??:eek:there's red one's and yellow one's

and I'm not sure about Blue :D :D':D ok Katie keep warm SLAINTE

Hi spent the afternoon with Jeanette been trying the ginger bread Girl as having seen her's and my hair fell off well mainly off my eyebrows :D:Danyway as Mac would Say

I Digress Looked to have a quick slug and slurp of my Favourite well i call it Brandy think it made from old frenchmans Socks thats what give's it that Bootiful Flavour and taste

ok but like mother Hubbard My Bottle was dry :eek::confused::D anyway to cut a long story short this is wot I done saternoon ok a bit rough but that why i keep trying :D:D:D:D:D:D

..........SLAINTE..........STATTE BBONNE Si Si ..........JIAN SHENTI JIANKANG

eighty+
03-29-2013, 05:36 PM
Hello the girl on my Telly who makes me laugh as she keep s showing these great houses or should i say palace'es were u could drive a bus up the stairs and hall's that could

seat easly 600 in comfort and 300 bedrooms and vast lands :):) then I thought of my Ancester's thats the few who hadn't been shipped off to Aussieland :Dthe Villiens

just because of a rabbit which my famee had been catching for almost a 1000 years before some clever sod fenced the land ;););) say this mine Keep Out ok

But I like Her as I allways get a Laugh :D:D:D:D:D:D I think She's put a bit of weight from when I 1st started Sketching unless it was old series :confused:

eighty+
03-30-2013, 03:03 AM
Och aye mon I'm :confused: as your a mon from Calefornyeh I thought you would have oodles of the hard Tack :D:D:D and when out dinning natuly thought you would start with a glass of

tio pepe to sharpen the palette then Smoke salmon with some potted shrimps and brown buttered bread also lemon Quaters followed by a nice fillet steak rare a nice Claret

french of coarse :D Then I do like crepe susette done at the table, :cool: with a bott of Chateau yqem then to relax black coffee for me ok for you ? a nice large vintage brandy

and a havana Cigar ok Thanks for inviting me Mac you've realy made my day a super meal Congrats on your chioce of Restaurant if you pop over here I'll Treat

You to a bag of Fish and Chips :D:D:D:D:D:D :p:p SLAINTE

eighty+
03-30-2013, 12:33 PM
Hi had to go back as forgot background colour :D buy still looks rough

D Akey
03-30-2013, 12:50 PM
Hi spent the afternoon with Jeanette been trying the ginger bread Girl as having seen her's and my hair fell off well mainly off my eyebrows :D:Danyway as Mac would Say

I Digress Looked to have a quick slug and slurp of my Favourite well i call it Brandy think it made from old frenchmans Socks thats what give's it that Bootiful Flavour and taste

ok but like mother Hubbard My Bottle was dry :eek::confused::D anyway to cut a long story short this is wot I done saternoon ok a bit rough but that why i keep trying :D:D:D:D:D:D

Ye raise a good point however. . . an Frenchman's socks, oh aye. . . There's a right famous restaurant oot here in Northern California called the French Laundry. Famous for their tasting menu. I believe they have to import the laundry from France daily, for the bouquet, ya sees. One taste and say good morrow to yer eyebrows altogether. . . cause if the cooking don't do it, the bill surely will blow em clean off yer noggin.

D Akey
03-30-2013, 12:51 PM
Och aye mon I'm :confused: as your a mon from Calefornyeh I thought you would have oodles of the hard Tack :D:D:D and when out dinning natuly thought you would start with a glass of

tio pepe to sharpen the palette then Smoke salmon with some potted shrimps and brown buttered bread also lemon Quaters followed by a nice fillet steak rare a nice Claret

french of coarse :D Then I do like crepe susette done at the table, :cool: with a bott of Chateau yqem then to relax black coffee for me ok for you ? a nice large vintage brandy

and a havana Cigar ok Thanks for inviting me Mac you've realy made my day a super meal Congrats on your chioce of Restaurant if you pop over here I'll Treat

You to a bag of Fish and Chips :D:D:D:D:D:D :p:p SLAINTE

Well, I say thank ye, lad. Don't mind if I do. Always wanted a laundry sack brimmin' wif fish n' chips. An' it seems it would no be tasteless to add a wee bit o' essence du stockin's. . . ye knows, as an vinegar dash, ye might say for those what likes the tang, oh aye. Over 'ere we use lemon cause citrus is in sooch great abundance. But it's a weak substitute for aged textiles from the Continent. Thank ye kindly, lad.

eighty+
03-30-2013, 03:41 PM
HOW .............WHAT??? Ow say no more........say no more :D :D :D

pai
03-30-2013, 03:45 PM
Awww, love it love that inidian painting. Very detailed work and color palette is so good. Awesome great one !!!! Bravo !!! Kuai le. SHENTI. Jainkang :):D:D:rolleyes::p:D

eighty+
03-30-2013, 11:02 PM
Hi. PIA. Maiden from across the sea 's in the land of Wong hue I had a tale to tell :D

But brain has not quiet awoke yet :eek: So with Tonque clench between my teeth I will not

Laden you with my tale of Woe and creep away to my cornflakes go. :D:D:D

eighty+
03-31-2013, 05:51 AM
Hi Back with Harley I thought I'd finished my session with him but he caught me by the collar shouting I'll tell when you can go and dragged me back

into the room :eek:all the students fell about laughing as you don't see many old 85 year Students and a Rebel as well :D ok he said there's AYASHA Lets see what mess

you can make of her ok an oil painting ok :( So muttering obsenities under my breath :o I felt like shouting you big headed sod But the Ref had allready shown me a

Yellow card :eek: so I stayed Stom :cool: So I grabbed my Pencil (Pen) I just can't get on with the Pencil :confused: low and Behold standing in front of me is a enchanting little girl so in my

confusesion I forgot that Uncle tom cobbley and all said a oil Painting as I had only smashed a Pen Sketch :eek: so it looks as if Harley has got a red card for me makes me :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

SLAINTE...............STATTE BBONNE Si Si .........Kuai Le. SHENTI JainKANG

eighty+
03-31-2013, 09:10 AM
Hi had to report to the office knocked on the door Harley shouted come in coss he knows I'm a bit hard of hearing :( well he said we have Dicided Cameroon and I :eek::cool:

that you have just scraped through with a C-4 it was very very close we did think of sending you to aussieland but we coun't afford the fare then on the front bench'es

it said what about the Falklands the pm nearly had a heart attack Mien Gott He cried what with all that OIL :D:D That Jolly Blighty would be selling us our own Oil :o:o:o

SLAINTE...........STATTE BBONNE Si Si KUAI LE. SHENTI JAINKANG

eighty+
03-31-2013, 10:48 AM
a quickie ok:cool::cool::cool:

limey-g
03-31-2013, 01:01 PM
For some reason this last one says to me "Fiddler on the roof", not sure why because he has no beard..
I love how you do faces.
Geoff

eighty+
03-31-2013, 02:25 PM
Fiddler on the Roof :confused: never thought Geoff ;) :D:D I always thought it was Benny Hill :eek: as The fastest Milkman in The West :D :D :D SLAINTE

limey-g
03-31-2013, 03:00 PM
Fiddler on the Roof :confused: never thought Geoff ;) :D:D I always thought it was Benny Hill :eek: as The fastest Milkman in The West :D :D :D SLAINTE
Yes. Benny Hill was a great guy for the ladies, he sure had some great looking girls in his shows.
Geoff

eighty+
03-31-2013, 04:41 PM
yeah The poor Bugger could never catch them thou :D:D:D Thats why he become a milkman no running :D but with all home comforts ;) :eek: :D :D :D

Lima
04-01-2013, 12:27 AM
Há,há,ha... On a roll 80, great images and, and itss a naice exarzice triyng too, eh, êh, is nice ttryingg tou interpreta vostro linguagem. All thre brest yuong fallow.
BTW, like the incident angle of light on that face.

eighty+
04-01-2013, 04:18 AM
Hey Hey Hey Ho Ho Ho Mes Amiee Senor Herr Dockter LeMA :D Tis I the Red Baron :eek: ;) :D :cool: Aye that Dammed Angleze been the bain of ma life ever since it was

folstered on me at :( :eek: Birth :confused: as ma mither is a Scot and me father from the singing Valleys so how come I Spake A forien Tonque never was good at funny Dialeks :D:D:D

Is it true there's been a for SALE BOARD at the Vatican City as the Pope Thinks there's More work for him in Sud Amerika and once he gets Home the Italiens will have a hard

job getting him back :eek::D Mind. you Don't think they should worry as alll the art and Palace'es Plus Sunshine and Spaggetti allways a great draw for us poor sods from

The cold Climes ;) :D:D:D

AT-TA At least I got the two Rose'es ? and that Yellow one in my copy of yours BTW I Like it :):):)

I'm in the Bedroom Geoff DARLING ;) :eek::eek: :D:D:D :cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
04-01-2013, 04:24 AM
Ow Yeah I done a Abstract :eek: :cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
04-01-2013, 04:27 AM
Sorry I've asked to move but she Cocked a deaf un ok :confused:

limey-g
04-01-2013, 04:37 AM
Oh my she is a cutie, maybe a little too young for me:(:(
Geoff

eighty+
04-01-2013, 06:35 AM
Ho Ho Ho Geoff MAYBE Maybe ......wait to your my Age its all in the Mind :( :( :( ;) :D :D :D :p

just watched my 1st boat Race my lot won :D but tried to do a quick Impression ok funny remember as a kid I picked Oxford cos i think Cambridge were top dogs

at that Time so then your a dark Blue till the sun goes down :cool: :cool: :cool:

limey-g
04-01-2013, 07:50 AM
Nicely done eighty, I was reading in the paper that the Thames was at flood stage so making things difficult for spectators.
Geoff

eighty+
04-01-2013, 10:20 AM
Hi Geoff :D Just woke up , seeing its just gone 9oc means I've been a kip

About. 4 hours. :D So. It looks as if your replying faster then I can write them ok. :D:D:D

SLAINTE

eighty+
04-01-2013, 12:36 PM
hi scusi mwa just been to Tibet to see our gold mine :D:D but the women of Tibet didn't seem to happy :( she thought that corruption was the name of the game

I ask you :( ok have just checked with my swiss account its ok I won't have to work thanks to my great great great grandad I just knew the PM would look after us

But Its good he's making thou Lazy Proles Work, mind i like The fact that due to the ice melting that the Thames may flood he's got all these lazy proles which he will be able

to use them as sand bags thus given them some work :) there's still talk of Brown ex Pm as going on Trail at the Hague For causing the World Finacial Collaps :eek::confused::D:D

SLAINTE

eighty+
04-01-2013, 04:48 PM
Hi yeah she didn't look a happy bunnie well I couldn't give her some I've my Gold as my bank said they had to give it away in bonus Payment's to retiring Manager's now I can understand why they've closed so many banks as all their Manager's have slapped in for Retirement :D:D:D so I bunged on some colour to cheer her up ok SLAINTE

eighty+
04-02-2013, 02:45 AM
hi just woke ok so please scuse its just havng the IPad so can have a Quick sketch while layng in Bed so the colours might be a bit dodgy as the Eye's allways take a bit of refocusing as you get older :eek: :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
04-02-2013, 03:11 AM
HI Katie Katie Coops sorry very remis of me happy Easter :eek::cool:I think its all the Sunshine gone to my head :Dyeah should be walking on the beach with a pot of Jellied ells

in my and hand, my sketchbook in my pocket but as its 2oc and i haven't showerd yet not forgetting my cornflakes ?:) It looks like just a dream :( ok have a nice time

In ULL :D:D:D SLAINTE STATTE BBONNE Si Si Jain SHENTIKANG Sorry My Chinese is not up to sratch This Morning (afternoon ) :confused: :D:D:D

silvy
04-02-2013, 03:40 AM
Great new pics:D:D!

kenmo
04-02-2013, 05:43 AM
Damn nice work my friend....:cool::cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
04-02-2013, 10:56 AM
Buongiorno Silvy ....Grats :D Tutte Tutte STATTE BBONNE Si Si :D :D

Grats Ken SLAINTE

eighty+
04-02-2013, 01:48 PM
hi a sketch fom the telly on IPad but I can't Remember her name I know she 's a Jewish Girl Actress / commedien been on telly many years ok

scuse face colour coss as my want I seem to bash into the colour wheel ok :D :D :D

D Akey
04-02-2013, 02:17 PM
Looking grand. Sounds like you have a good year stacking up and today packing your cornflakes and eels on walkabout must have been a right rousin' Spring time fer ye. Go man go.

I would think that Caesar might have been elected Pope had he not gotten the nod from the most esteemed Brighton Beach Druid the Old with the sketchpad. May have worked against him getting to the top this here lifetime. But I'm sure he loved the support from whichever quarter.

Your work is moving in very interesting directions again. Sorta modern at times. I'm enjoying them all.

justjean
04-02-2013, 04:23 PM
Always a pleasure to drop in and see what you have been up to Mr. 80+ :)

eighty+
04-02-2013, 08:56 PM
H I. Mr. Plooos. To his freinds jean:eek: :D :D :D

eighty+
04-03-2013, 01:28 AM
hi I've given her a tart up this morning as when posting her last night I must been half asleep :D:D:D:D:D:D

coops
04-03-2013, 02:02 AM
I saw her too dear Eighty but cannot remember her name. Great portrait of her. Hope your doing well and had a good Easter dear friend:)

eighty+
04-03-2013, 03:53 AM
Hi Katie Katie Coops yeah went to google to get her name thought it was Moyles ? but no joy so tried writing Jewish Actress but ended up in Yankyland so gave up :D:D:D

yes a Oriental Beauty Sent Amongst us to Charm and bewilder with her Skills So plucking My courage up:eek: I trundeled to her Display but the crowd was so Dence it was like being at

the Louve Trying To see the Mona Lisa from 50 yds:(:D so I stuck a Flag ih my Hat And shouted Makeway for His Hignness de Plume :D:D and they opened like Knife through

Butter :D had a quick look as the guards where closing in so hand to run but when I got Home yes I kicked the Cat well i tried as the bugger has got smart now I'm

Trying to find a plaster :D:D:D:D:D:D

limey-g
04-03-2013, 04:19 AM
I like this last one eighty where did you get the inspiration from ?
Keep warm, we have a very cold northerly wind here in Canada, sure going to be a late spring.
Geoff

byroncallas
04-03-2013, 04:32 AM
Thanks for the continued inspirations with your recent posts 80+. Keep 'em coming. :)

eighty+
04-03-2013, 04:48 AM
Corr blimey Geoff Thought you Of all people coming From the Land of Cats :Dwould know, ok I try to sing to you Av....e....Tar Av.....e ....Tar ok You'll have to put your own

Music to it or get 1 of our musical Bods to ok the weather yes Sunshine well what you've got is normal isn't it for the land of Cunuks :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
04-03-2013, 10:34 AM
Yeah Yeah Yeah I know but sorry been asleep nearly all day and when I come to, looked on the IPad, and there she be, so as feeling like going back to bed and not starting

another Sketch so quickly done a few touch'es and sent her packing to hold the fort,:D whilst I enter the land of Nod, to waken feeling fresh another Day ok :D :D :D

eighty+
04-04-2013, 02:33 AM
Hi Aoife and baby Juliet ok its for my friends so Bag's of Crit most welcome Thanks :D :D :D

justjean
04-04-2013, 02:40 AM
No crits from here and that would make a lovely Mom's Day card, Mr Ploos :D

limey-g
04-04-2013, 03:33 AM
Very nice interaction between mum and youngster, well captured.
Geoff

eighty+
04-04-2013, 03:41 AM
Hi. Jean. Thanks. Yeah. But don't.Forget Your. In.years of. senility Jean ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
04-04-2013, 03:44 AM
Thanks. Geoff. See you crept in as I was pulling. jean's. Leg. :D:D:D

justjean
04-04-2013, 04:13 AM
Hi. Jean. Thanks. Yeah. But don't.Forget Your. In.years of. senility Jean ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D But now I can say what I want and people will just shake their heads and say.... she's old ..... :D:D:D:D

eighty+
04-04-2013, 05:01 AM
But now I can say what I want and people will just shake their heads and say.... she's old ..... :D:D:D:D

Ho. Ho Ho. You and me both Jean I don't. Know what this World is coming too why. I can

Remember Eh ................. Well. Eh. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz are yes where was I :confused::confused::(:D:D:D

limey-g
04-04-2013, 05:33 AM
But now I can say what I want and people will just shake their heads and say.... she's old ..... :D:D:D:D
I could not agree more Jean being a senior lets us get away with all sorts of things, its not that we are getting old, just more cunning :D:D:D:D
Geoff

justjean
04-04-2013, 05:41 AM
:D:D Geof, I think I'm verging if not already over the hill on ancient :D:D:D

eighty+
04-04-2013, 08:09 AM
Hi just woke. :( But WHAT. Is this I hear two youngster's. Moaning. Tipical of the

Young ones. Never. Satisfied. :confused: I. Could tell them some stories. ;) :D :D :D :cool: :cool:

eighty+
04-04-2013, 08:32 AM
Hey Hey. Hey. Katie Katie. Coops. Just looked out the window guess what:D It's Snowing

What's it like in ULL:D:D:D Back to yuh woolies. :eek::D

D Akey
04-04-2013, 01:48 PM
'Ere. . . pipe down you snivelin' codgers. . .or I'm turning this boos aroond and we'll be takin' ye home afore ye get your pickled eel snow cones. You're a disgrace to yer spooran's. Now paint or you can give me 25 press ups each for starters! Oh aye. . .

D Akey
04-04-2013, 01:53 PM
Hi Aoife and baby Juliet ok its for my friends so Bag's of Crit most welcome Thanks :D :D :D

I think it needs a signature. . . any will do, but you may want to put yours to it. I would guess a special word of dedication might be good as well as a date -- something of a commemoration if you want. The babe will be getting older quick as ye know, so this will be as a very fond memory for her soon.

The paintin' looks swell, Mr Ploos. Good on ye, Jimmay. Has a nice graphic quality to it. Lots of mother love seen here through the eyes of the artist, oh eye.

eighty+
04-04-2013, 03:09 PM
Hoot mon you haggis bashing Californun Scottish Hippeeee ain't you got something in your rule book ? about spare the Rod :(well I done my Damdest but when I Layed

on the floor to start press ups ! blow me down with a uncooked Aggis I Fell Asleep :D:D:D

Hi woke about 9oc the noise from the telly a Yanky soap but they were rabbiting so fast that I got lost :eek::) so then went to Ull With our man who's going all over place on the Trains

with Bradshaw think he's showing his face as he would like to be back in the parleyment i must admit he seems like a nice guy but he takes after mother's side of the family blue blue

down to his socks gawd have pity on his Soul :D:D:D then got glimpt of Boweee but they said tomorrow:(:cool: then before i could fasten ma seatbelt i was up in iceland with

our favourite hiker Girl with the iceman showing us the Volcano site :(:cool:it was a bit hard on my legs to much walking for a old codger ,:D then bingo I was in greece and when

I got think its called Zeus? then the crowd when they saw me started calling Stavros Stavros :confused: I said no Tis I Mr pluoos from the planet Artee Ragii so had to

run as there was a orrible ush :eek::eek::(:D:D:D

pai
04-04-2013, 03:17 PM
hi Mr. Eighty, how are you doing, it's so nice to keep seeing your postings. many new great addition, i especially like that Indian girl, Ayasha sketch. she's so beautiful. you caputred her expression so well. Kuai le. SHENTI. Jainkang :) :)

eighty+
04-04-2013, 03:59 PM
hi. PIA I like your. Red butterfly. As it reminded me of you Floasting in estacy away from life's,

Restrictions. ;):D:o:o

eighty+
04-05-2013, 03:07 AM
Hello as I awake like a Dandy-Lion :Dmy clock sayth its closer to 2 then 8oc :confused: O Katie Katie Coops whence where I've been I know not where my only

.........Hope is keeping Warm you are! and making sure you've got your Woolie's on ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D OW yeah The snow not layth on the Ground forsooth

the bitter wind she blowth :( SLAINTE STATTE BBONNE Si Si Kuai Le. SHENTI. Jainkang :cool:

Ulla
04-05-2013, 04:07 AM
​Love the one with the red sky!

eighty+
04-05-2013, 07:11 AM
Hello Ulla From the Berlin Gate My heart goes out to you Danke Danke :D:D:D

Hail O Ceasar O Mighty One I've had a bash at your Harleyquin My Thanks go out to you for making me Sit and ponder , I Didst try the background to but

........Roller would not comply so speckled shot I know not why :( but thought to do the background useing a layer so I grab the roller like a man possesed

happyly going all over the girl as well :D but lo and behold when mergin down :eek:Sh...........t I have lostthe girl she's covered in paint but remembering what Mac the

Haggis basher said i franticly kept bashing the undo botton and she slowly come back smiling at me PHEW!!! :D :D :D STATTE BBONNE Si Si

limey-g
04-05-2013, 07:27 AM
E bye gum eighty you really like to make work, if the painted layer was at the top you should have just dragged it to the bottom and she would appear again anyway.
If by chance you actually painted over the girl then the only way is what you did, however to prevent that happening again you should lock out the layer with the girl on and then you cannot accidentally paint on it.
Geoff

D Akey
04-05-2013, 07:50 AM
Hoot mon you haggis bashing Californun Scottish Hippeeee ain't you got something in your rule book ? about spare the Rod :(well I done my Damdest but when I Layed

on the floor to start press ups ! blow me down with a uncooked Aggis I Fell Asleep :D:D:D

Hi woke about 9oc the noise from the telly a Yanky soap but they were rabbiting so fast that I got lost :eek::) so then went to Ull With our man who's going all over place on the Trains

with Bradshaw think he's showing his face as he would like to be back in the parleyment i must admit he seems like a nice guy but he takes after mother's side of the family blue blue

down to his socks gawd have pity on his Soul :D:D:D then got glimpt of Boweee but they said tomorrow:(:cool: then before i could fasten ma seatbelt i was up in iceland with

our favourite hiker Girl with the iceman showing us the Volcano site :(:cool:it was a bit hard on my legs to much walking for a old codger ,:D then bingo I was in greece and when

I got think its called Zeus? then the crowd when they saw me started calling Stavros Stavros :confused: I said no Tis I Mr pluoos from the planet Artee Ragii so had to

run as there was a orrible ush :eek::eek::(:D:D:D

Forgive me for snorting. . . Yeah, OK, never mind the press ups. HAHAHAHA.

The rest is a cavalcade of the world falling into your sitting room through that electronic rabbit hole, and it's rather like workin' the calliope at the fairgrounds.

Like they never sang in the movie, Life is a taboret ol' chum. . . no an cabaret. . . an taboret -- the side table thing what you rest her palette an' brushes on. 'Course now ye got ArtRage and all ye need by way of a taboret is a cooker. But me point is that ye got the world in a fishbowl. Just pick oot the 'aggis an' eels when they float by and paint away with the rest.

Go man go!!!!!!! Nice paintin's by the way. Like your version of Caesar's happy SadClown.

eighty+
04-05-2013, 10:04 AM
Hello Geoff yeah onestly i tried when i clicked lock up come 4 options how the hell am i suposed to know which one :( :) any as i was back with Sadie I smashed

some colour in the background and made her more curvacous I think but you've got a good eye :D so tell me what you think ;) :D :D :D Don't choke on yuh coffee

..........Hi Mac still trying to decode your last lot :D :D :D :D :D could Naff do with a pt of Brandy even if made from old Socks... And I'm t/t to :D :D :D

limey-g
04-05-2013, 10:15 AM
We'll she looks good eighty, of course we all want to see what she was painting. :):):)
Just thinking with a costume like that she could always find a square to clean her brush on.
Geoff

eighty+
04-05-2013, 02:52 PM
Hi Geoff had a chat with Sadie she has shown what she is painting ok when its done with luck she will let us se it :(:(:confused::confused::cool::cool:

hi tried again to sketch from telly on the IPad main trouble tools change and I get what I call lighting strikes lines that come on their own as much as I smash undo botton

i can't get rid of them :D:D

D Akey
04-05-2013, 03:11 PM
Yeah, Mr Ploos. You did the right thing. . . but it will take you an awful lot of tea to get there. . . unless ye let it ferment. Just don't drink too much or like the poor tee totalin' Indian what drank too much, ye might drown in your teepee.

Just talking about the tele bringing you the world to sketch. The rest was a play on the song from Cabaret with the line "Life is a cabaret old chum. . ." In your case and mine, life is a taboret, since we're re-creating it through art. See. . . not really worth the cost of a brandy. Although, me 'umor is worth every farthing ye pay for it, lad. . . LOL :p;);););)

pai
04-05-2013, 03:40 PM
Aww, very nice one on Sadclown's painting. :D

eighty+
04-05-2013, 06:14 PM
Hi Pia ......Mac Sorry look at the time ok I'm off to bed see yuh :D:D:D

Caesar
04-05-2013, 11:55 PM
Dear ATPlus the Old, visiting Your recent pages I curiously had a sort of déjà-vu. LOL;) Actually I used one of my past backgrounds I developped from either an original Markal's sheet, or working on some picture texture or, frequently enough too, stickers and tools wild experiments.
BTW, I'm sorry for Your last lady who seems to have a serious tooth ache!

eighty+
04-06-2013, 01:45 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One sorry about Vou Deja Deja Vou cela Vie n'est pa :D but I must admit I did enjoy it Thanks :) This morning when hardly was awake and

grabing IPad mitt ma hand was confused by the girl a face I seem to reconized :D then the Black Witch hovered into view and showed a style I had not thought to do so

with the finger of my left hand i quickly done two sketch'es while the inspireration held in its grasp :D:D my Thanks Caesar .......Black Witch............

SLAINTE STATTE BBONNE Si Si .........ZIA JAIN SHENTI JAINKANG

P.S CAESAR girl toothache ?? NAH just this old codger liked it when sketching :eek::D

eighty+
04-06-2013, 04:10 AM
Hail O Ceasar O Mighty One.......Desa vue Merci Booonus :D :D :D....STATTE BBONNE Si Si :eek: :cool:

eighty+
04-06-2013, 06:17 AM
Hi Cheshire Man and his Dawg STARTER'S no 1 :D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
04-06-2013, 09:21 AM
Hi Neal ( Jibes ) started me dreaming to day yes I did enjoy I know its a island somewhere in the Med; I've checked my bank account £ 5 and 30 pence

so I was going to start saving then worked it out it would take me 250 years so I've had a Chat with the Reaper all he said is see Cameroon he allways

helps the poor I Did try but all he said was blame Brown :( so it look like my Dream island has floated away :eek::eek::eek::(:(:cool::cool::cool:

n

limey-g
04-06-2013, 09:43 AM
Ha ha I hope you finish the one of me off:):):):):):)
Geoff

eighty+
04-06-2013, 03:33 PM
Hi Geoff :D Slowly Slowly Catchee Monkey :D :D :D :D :D :D

The Black Witch Thanks to Z1Xwitch

byroncallas
04-06-2013, 04:01 PM
You followed up nicely on Z1Xwitch's heals, or is it broom?

You're an inspiration dear 80.

justjean
04-06-2013, 04:23 PM
A great assortment of ladies that you have here, Mr Ploos along with the Cheshire man and the screaming lady does she live in that lovely cottage? :):)

pai
04-06-2013, 07:50 PM
Aww, Mr.Eighty, I think you have lots of fun plays recently with doing the sketches from others members, that's so cool with all these new ones ! Go ! Go ! Go !! :D:D:D:rolleyes::p;)

D Akey
04-06-2013, 09:25 PM
Woah! Scared the bejeezus out of me. . . there I was enjoying the scenes and all of a sudden. . . Crikey! Was like me GPS locator went off sounding the alarms. So what's one of me formers doin' in Brighton England then, eh? Oooh. . . Take care Mr Ploos. . . ease yourself back onto the bus. . . best get off at the next stop well down the way. . .

eighty+
04-07-2013, 03:40 AM
HI BRYON JEAN PIA MAc Thanks you as i'm only Just awake feeling a bit bemused as my mother is screaming get up you lazy fool as Cameroooon has found out

that extra hole we dug he reckons is a spare bedroom and cut our Benifits the council has upped our rent the gas and light is up by 15% as their not making enough Profit

so get out and do some robbery you murderous Villien as its all your fit for Ok Mum!!, well you seen my Mum, not one to argue with:( she alwaays votes Conservitive :cool:

her motto i'm not sharing with all those lazy layabouts who do nuffink not like us hardworking Villeins :D:D:D:D:D:D ............

hi a Song from ELgar :):):) very good not one of my Favourites thou I like the Girl with the Squikey Voice ,come home Kathy:D:D:D

eighty+
04-07-2013, 11:03 PM
yea tis I Herod with my two trusty oarmen from the land of Thor they've paddle hard with hands so sore to rescue the oriental maid in the tower held against her wish'es

by that dreaded war lord I. Like. Tee half brother of Chi but on arriving at the tower and calling to the maid to let her hair down so I could clime to release her from her

fate :eek: She looked out from window and laughingly replied get knotted mate your much to late my lord quite like's this style;):D. crickey who wrote this script ??

should be keel-haulded :D :D :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool: :mad: :p

Caesar
04-08-2013, 09:40 AM
Everything seem to tease Your inspiration, dear mate! I'm honoured to have raised Your painterly interest recently. Who's the last alien You painted?

eighty+
04-08-2013, 09:44 AM
Yep Been watching Indian Cricket seeing the game as she should be played a great game :) :) :) :cool: :cool: :cool:

eighty+
04-08-2013, 09:23 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yeah I don't think she's a Alien I supose it depends where you live ok I told her to go to the United Nations she said she had but

they said we're a bit busy at this moment but they will put it on file and if they havn't contacted her after a year and her problem still exists not to worry as

they can always change the goalposts :confused: :confused::eek::eek::D:D:D:cool::cool:

Caesar
04-08-2013, 10:14 PM
I wonder who this last guy is (a wonderful brushwork, by the way), maybe one of our paleoanthropological ancestor :rolleyes:. I see he's tanned all over but the nose, so I presume he's got vitiligo (or she?).

coops
04-08-2013, 10:31 PM
Hi there dear Eighty, sorry havent been around but wooohoooooooo two days sunshine and that makes me go off into the garden which I have to say is looking pretty good. You really have been soooooooooooo busy and all are great, you seem to be developing great brushstrokes with your oil painting. Hope you are well dear friend:):):)

kenmo
04-09-2013, 12:05 AM
You've been busy my friend... Nice work....:cool::cool::cool:

limey-g
04-09-2013, 12:18 AM
Some nice work eighty, I guess the return of sunshine will make you want the outdoors.
Geoff

eighty+
04-09-2013, 12:29 AM
Hi Katie Katie Coops Yeah Didn't want to disturb you as thought you were having a spring clean in Moara as must be a lot of work for you as Chief curator have heard

it roumer'ed in the Gallery's :eek: amongst the Elite :cool: they asked Caesar to make one of his special gold medal's to commenarate the ocasion and title bestowed on you

O Dame Katie of the Moara :cool: :cool: :cool::D

eighty+
04-09-2013, 01:42 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yes I did but try with my strokes so rough and crude thanks for not casting stones upon my head, at least I can smile as I go to Bed:):):)

O Dame Katie of the Moara Salames good to hear your garden gives you pride :D as from where i sit looking out the window the sky is calm and grey and nothing stirs in

distance I can see the yellow bloom of the Broom :D:D:D have a nice day

hi Geoff yes I know its painting I should be doing but in life I've had no need to write just make my mark x which seemed to suffice :confused::D ok

.................SLAINTE .........STATTE BBONNE Si Si JAIN SHENTIKANG

eighty+
04-09-2013, 03:33 AM
Hi Geoff yes you talked me into painting :D:D:D is the floor and carpet ok colourwise :eek: as don't forget you'll have plenty of colour with the books ok R.S.V.P :D :D :D

whats happened to my Emotions??? how do i get them back :D :D :D :D :D :D :confused: :confused:

limey-g
04-09-2013, 04:47 AM
Looking good Eighty, hope your day is going well, sad news on Mrs Thatcher.
Geoff

eighty+
04-09-2013, 11:38 PM
Hi Geoff I'll do the book shelves 1st then, to throw some colour on the scene :D then the dawg's back foot which I had missed :eek: but don't think I'll be on it today

as got to force myself to go out, even if only to see what the world looks like today :D plus the joy of doing some bus sketch'es ok

Hello Dame of the Moara hope your keeping well, looking grey but the Magpies seem quiet happy bouncing around on the tree branch'es, the seagulls well there's a lot

of pushing and shoving going on about the rooftop nest sites so there's going to be a lot of fighting for the next couple of weeks before they settle down :D

SLAINTE Keep warm ok

Caesar
04-10-2013, 05:30 AM
After this wonderful portrait of Geoff about to reach the final stage, I think You should start thinking to Geoff driving a sleigh pulled by a pack of his wonderful husky or malamute dogs!

justjean
04-10-2013, 05:39 AM
A wonderful collection of faces Mr Ploos , if you have sunshine and warm weather would you be so kind as to send some over here :)

eighty+
04-10-2013, 07:18 AM
Hi jean did go out there was a burst of sunshine at midday :D I think our sunshine King looked down and saw me and said that poor old sod he thinks its Spring

hath not the fool gone mad we all know he should surely be tucked up in his Biveack :confused: :D:D

Hal O Caesar O Mighty One yeah I did try I kept shouting Yip Yip Yip and the boss Dawg turned to his mates and said Who the hell does he think he is Father Christmas

and they rolled in the snow laughing :confused::cool::cool::D:D

...............5 bus sketch'es ok

eighty+
04-10-2013, 07:32 AM
Hi 3bus sketch'es

eighty+
04-10-2013, 07:38 AM
hi last 3 on IPad thought I'd give it a try

eighty+
04-10-2013, 01:35 PM
Hi yeah watching to much telly tonight :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
04-10-2013, 11:27 PM
Morning ;) tis I :D:D yes its hazy true but the sun is shining threw :cool: And I a Abstrick done and Jose just popped in for fun:eek:

justjean
04-11-2013, 03:10 AM
Good morning Mr Ploos :) looks like your bus rides have lots of interesting people on them , your abstract has lots of nice colours and shapes also

eighty+
04-11-2013, 03:40 AM
hi O People's of the Eye, eye eye :) this painting that I have done and hopefully you will View :eek:, which I your comments will I wait :cool:

your comments I will Applaude but low blows i cannot aceppt as but, willing to be wacked around the Head Thanks ;) :D :D :D

............ SLAINTE STATTE BBONNE....Si........Si .........JAIN SHENTIKANG

D Akey
04-11-2013, 05:13 AM
Er, exactly how low we talkin, Mr Ploos?

Marquis de Queensbury. . . legal regulation strikes?

or Rollo de Queensland rules? Oh aye. . . where striking all regions of the body below the equator is drunkenly encouraged?

vs. Queens of Hollywood. . . where they're not entirely organized and are never on strike certainly.

We'll, I'm shocked ye'd 'ave to invoke rules. Ha'e people been disrespectful? It ain't right ye knows. . .

Well. . .
'Tis a fine set o' paintin's Mr Ploos. I have a quick question about the white bit above the baby's upper lip. Is that supposed to be traces o' milk? Methinks it's a bit distracting if you're after an effect. But it's a lovely picture and you should be proud. They'll love it.

pai
04-11-2013, 03:06 PM
aww, the last one is so great. Mr. Eight, must have spent a lot of time on that one. didn't seen you painted like that before. very nice work. :)

Caesar
04-11-2013, 08:03 PM
What a tender image and fine painting the last one! All nice excercises, but this latter is the one I prefer of Your most recent additions.

AT-TA
04-12-2013, 03:42 AM
Nice works Eighty, especially the last one. :)

justjean
04-12-2013, 03:52 AM
Hmm, I thought I had posted to this but it seems to have flown the coop , the mom will be so pleased to see her lovely offspring in your beautiful painting Mr Ploos

eighty+
04-12-2013, 05:10 AM
Hi Pia yes I hadn't painted like that before:eek:;) I must admit its mainly because of my 3 stalwarts, who stuck and helped me along the Raging road :)

Dame Katie of Moara . Mac THe haggis Basher and Caesar our Scribe from Roma, Who in my moments of deepest dispair have kicked my arse to make me move

Hl Mac Rules ;) Don't apply to me:D Geoff said as I'm a Senoir Citizen :) and at the age where you not sure where you are or where your going plus sleeping at

the drop of a Hat :cool: the milk on the upper lip dids't think it was but collar twistd up so with my napkin i Will wipe away OK :p

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One My thoughts go out to you in your troubled times :D:D:D And thanks For youe kind Comments

Thanks Jean Sorry I missed your post better luck next time ;)

hi Geoff lost your pic; but have found it now so have done a qiuck smash at the back more of a impression i should think but at least it gives us some idea where

going :confused::confused::confused::D:D:D

Hello O Dame of the Moara how does your garden grow ;) ok keep warm :D.......SLAINTE STATTE BBONNE Si Si KUAU LE SHENTI JAINKANG ZIA JAIN

Caesar
04-12-2013, 05:45 AM
My troubled times???? :confused: I think You know some bad news I still have to hear, dear mate ...:rolleyes:

I hope You're not referring to European problems, because it's going to be hard times to anyone pretty soon. Even UK and Your pound aren't immune in the longer run.
It looks like that Germany and the beaurocrats bowing to them, are going to start feeling on the GDP and export negative effects of its short-sighted and mad policies. They forgave France and Holland defaults, they helped Spain much more than needed while Italy is always being targeted even if we're having are yearly debt increase within the 3%, thus such issue positively closed. By the way, we pay more than we ever received as bonds buy by the BCE to the common European financial support (i.e. we pay also for Greece, Spain and Portugal problems). As a matter of fact our bonds sold magnificently yesterday (f... the rating agencies) and our families still have the highest patrimony and good, though declined, savings in Europe with the Germans (alas not at all so good revenues) . We have huge problems, but for some more times also considerable improvement opportunities if we start leading our country as such. Actually, notwithstanding our sensibly worse work problems, we're still the second manufacturing country in Europe (as for industrial production) and our export balance is significantly positive.
I think that once passed their forthcoming elections, Germany will finally behave differently, since it's becoming more and more concrete the possibility that they would be left alone with their EuroMark and most other countries may decide to join and mutually support their Euros and a common Eurobond (no veto power could be enforced by Germany in that case).

limey-g
04-12-2013, 06:21 AM
Hi eighty it looks good thanks for the effort, is my hair that grey :) when I go the hairdressers to get it cut I always say to the girl that does it "only cut the grey ones " to which she replied, if I did that you would be bald.
Geoff

eighty+
04-12-2013, 11:26 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One ho ho ho I like your retort do :D my brain has gone into shock:eek: so reply I cannot do :confused::confused::cool::cool::cool:

Hi Geoff hearing of your blight :eek: you should talk to Pia :) as she has bundles of loose hair ;) :D :D :D

D Akey
04-12-2013, 07:04 PM
So what's the weather like in Brighton then? You still having Winter? Sounds like a little of this and a little of that.
Great pic of Limey-G and his dog. The dog looks particularly good though they both are done well.

eighty+
04-13-2013, 03:00 AM
Hi Mac cloudy odd bits of blue with the sun trying to shine through :D did rain early :cool: had another go at Geoff's flooring to give the carpet a slieght angle

but Mac did i get in the shit i put a black line around like a frame with the ruler then was nearly finished the carpet when bingo it all went bizarre the transome lines were

were around the Pic; larger then the frame but when i tried to close the gap bugger me as the pic; it self did move :eek: so know I've got double vision so to speak

did try to match the two face'es together but no joy so pressed the save button on the Pic; resuming all the work I had done was gone so had to start again

my only hope is that Laughing you don't have histeric's :D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
04-13-2013, 05:04 AM
Well What More could do :confused: :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek: :(

D Akey
04-13-2013, 06:17 AM
Well What More could do :confused: :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek: :(

Is that a rhetorical question, Mr Ploos? I believe ye could give 'im some whites for 'is eyes as so many 'ave them these days.

Not a bad expressive painting though.

eighty+
04-13-2013, 12:01 PM
Hi Mac the question is to be or not to be Aye aye ;) :D :D :D

D Akey
04-13-2013, 03:26 PM
It would appear that the "Aye's" have it. Motion carries.

Let all in the land henceforth have whites in their eyes! . . .

er. . . and maybe a wee bit o' red subsequent to a round doon tha pub, laddie.

eighty+
04-13-2013, 10:09 PM
ho ho ho a Starter of a Van Dyke ;) :D :D the bloke is one of the crowd , weather showing signs of spring :o :o

eighty+
04-14-2013, 12:11 AM
Hi quickie on IPad ok :D :D :D

eighty+
04-14-2013, 04:50 AM
yeah still dreaming :D :D :D :D

kenmo
04-14-2013, 09:51 AM
Damn nice work as always!!!! :D:D:D

eighty+
04-14-2013, 10:55 AM
hello Ken. Thank. You. :)

AT-TA
04-14-2013, 05:01 PM
Hi Eighty, you have been pretty busy painting lately. Good stuff, must be the spring that makes you so prolific and sprity. Love them all but prefer the clawn and a baby. So, i won't keep you...just go on in painting.:)

eighty+
04-14-2013, 09:49 PM
Thanks AT TA yeah I liked that clawn as well :D :D :D haave a nice Sunday

eighty+
04-14-2013, 10:12 PM
Hi Dame Katie of the Moara hope you've been to church this morning and said a Pray for me :confused::D, it rained on and off yesturday, today cloudy but brighter

and as I'm up early :cool: I might do a dash down to the front with my IPad clutched in my hand, temp still only about 10.5c so keep yuh woolies on ok

have to go now so enjoy your Sunday

eighty+
04-15-2013, 12:23 AM
hi just found Lima's 12inch brush amongst my carefully arranged gear :D :D :D so had a quick smash on the IPad ok:D:D:D

eighty+
04-15-2013, 02:18 AM
Hi Mac done as you said cleared the White from her upper lip ok see what you think now :p :D :D :D

D Akey
04-15-2013, 02:37 AM
Hi Mac done as you said cleared the White from her upper lip ok see what you think now :p :D :D :D

Much better, I think, Mr Ploos. What do you think? A rule of thumb, and one of the reason's it's nice to get a fresh eye, is that certain stuff pops out as odd that is in the source photo or model to the viewer that the artist may not consider so distracting. And what you had before on the lip was one of those things. Don't get me wrong, sometimes peculiarities add character, so much so that the artist names the picture after a detail that stands out.

But in this case I like the pic a lot more because it gives us a clear look at the little one, in an area of the painting with a lot of detail happening. . . which makes sense and looks great by the way. I also really like the effort you put into the pattern on the cup, and the perspective on it is really nice.

So the pic is nicely balanced with the emphasis both on the mom, because she's large and placed in generally the first place we see (considering western readers are used to entering a page from the upper left), and then there's the baby with all the stuff around the hand area. Seems nicely balanced visually and charming in subject.

Well done, lad.

eighty+
04-15-2013, 02:58 AM
Thanks mac. I like your break down. :D. Wonder what Mum will think??? :eek::D:D:D

eighty+
04-15-2013, 09:52 PM
Hi is it monday if it is what happened to Sunday :confused: :eek: :cool: :D

eighty+
04-16-2013, 12:19 AM
hi yeah it is Monday I did get :confused: must have clicked the wrong place as Ayasha popped up didn't have the heart to tell her it was monday

so gave her a quick wash and hose down ok SLAINTE

limey-g
04-16-2013, 12:32 AM
Very nicely done eighty, you seem to have a knack for indian maidens.
Geoff

coops
04-16-2013, 01:00 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, suns out and been out in the garden again. You have been such a busy lad and love the little girl. Well done dear friend:)

eighty+
04-16-2013, 01:39 AM
Hello Dame Katie of the Moara :)' the garden YUk that reminds me looks like two days pruneing and rubbish clearing think I'll plead insanity:eek::eek::cool::cool:

Hi as you are a Cheshire Lad is ok to call you Geoffray :D :D I think I'm better with the Iron Maiden at least she doesn't let you answer back :D:D:D

..........SLAINTE......STATTE BBONNE.....Si..............Si.........KUAU LE SHENTI JAINKANG ZIA JAIN

eighty+
04-16-2013, 02:20 AM
HI a quick slash with the Knife :eek::eek::eek::eek::(

eighty+
04-16-2013, 08:40 AM
Hi got on the bus there was a look of terror as they thought I'd snuffed it :D:D:D ok BUS Sketches 1st of 5 :cool:

eighty+
04-16-2013, 08:54 AM
hi 2nd of 5 last 1 tried with the IPad dodgy thou not enough time on the bus have to stick to the pencil and sketchpad :( :D :D :D

SLAINTE .........STATTE BBONNE........Si...........Si .........KuAU LE SHENTI JAINKANG ZIA JAIN

eighty+
04-16-2013, 11:01 AM
hi NO Comment :D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
04-16-2013, 01:17 PM
hi had another go wih Lima's 12inch brush with the IPad fixed on the easel oik :):):)

Caesar
04-16-2013, 09:29 PM
Fine! The last one should be ATTA a couple of years ago .... or so.:oLOL

eighty+
04-16-2013, 10:56 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One in the land of Sunshine..Art Gallerys . Bino..Spaggetti. Tourist . Juva. Plus the Pope like being born with a silver spoon in yuh cakehole

........Thanks and keep well ....don't let the bugger's get yuh down :D:D:D STATTE BBONNE Si Si

D Akey
04-17-2013, 05:17 AM
hi had another go wih Lima's 12inch brush with the IPad fixed on the easel oik :):):)

This has to be one of my favorite simple portrait paintings I've seen of yours. I love the blue accents and the brushwork roving around the head (babushka?) makes for a perfect frame within a frame. Great composition. Nice strokes. Loose yet very clear and she's beautiful. Well done Mr Ploos.

justjean
04-17-2013, 05:35 AM
Mr 80+, great sketching of the folks on the bus and a lovely lineup of the ladies :)

eighty+
04-17-2013, 07:38 AM
Hi Jean had two macarel bunged them under the grill guess what I pinched some of your orange and bunged them under when cooked squeezed the orange over

the fish then being a mad heathen ate the peel as well Thanks for the orange Jean ;) :D :D :D

Hi Mac Thanks Reckon thats worth at least 2 moon river's maybe 3 I'll have to check with my Bank Manager don't look good he's just had a Bonus :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
04-17-2013, 07:56 AM
sorry forgot the frame Its all those Aggis I keep eating :D :D :D

Lima
04-17-2013, 09:05 AM
Hey Mr.80, WOW, wonderful painting.

limey-g
04-17-2013, 09:13 AM
Nice one eighty, like the ladies with their jugs.
Geoff

D Akey
04-17-2013, 09:19 AM
Nice one eighty, like the ladies with their jugs.
Geoff

Ah, truer words ne'er spake, laddie. . .

eighty+
04-17-2013, 10:31 AM
Hi Doc thank you Had a go with your brush I think its the nearest you can get to like trad painting thanks again :D:D:D

hello Geoffray you upper crust bugger :D:D:D pleased you liked the Ladies as I know you've got a good eye for a well turned ankle ;) :D :D :D

Hoots Mon aye yae spake WITH A GUDE TONQUE ;) :D :D :D......SLAINTE.......STATTE BBONNE Si Si........KUAU LE SHENTI JAINKANG ZIA JAIN

eighty+
04-17-2013, 08:40 PM
hi Dame Katie of the Moara not raining at the Moment b u t looks as if it could so keep your Brolly handy SLAINTE ;) :D :D :D

kenmo
04-18-2013, 12:19 AM
Boy...you're keeping busy...;)

Nice images you've been posting....

eighty+
04-18-2013, 01:47 AM
hi Ken Thanks a question the 1 I've jus posted which I was working on suddenly I couldn't make a mark I even tried the rubber nothink went to save thed back again

still no go thought it must be the pens tried the 3 nothing so saved and put up a new sheet all the pens worked ok any Ideas :confused::confused::confused:

could it be something to do with layer's as I never use them

eighty+
04-18-2013, 02:14 AM
hi Ken all ok it was those bloody layes I must have knocked into them and switched them on thanks :D :D :D

AT-TA
04-18-2013, 02:15 AM
Eighty, these are all gorgeous...must be them flowers, giving you the ideas. :)I thank you for the bouquet..it is pretty and i am honored to be given such a nice gift. :-)

eighty+
04-18-2013, 04:53 AM
Hi AT-TA my pleasure I used to copy your paintings but you've gone h/tec on me :eek:so where you tread this old buffer can't follow ;) :D :D SLAINTE :D :D :D

eighty+
04-18-2013, 05:48 AM
hi I think i've got the correct 1 at last :D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
04-18-2013, 10:36 AM
H quickie s/p of Corrot ok :D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
04-18-2013, 06:38 PM
hi :D you can see I got up early this morning :D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
04-18-2013, 10:13 PM
hi bumped into Claude this morning he said fancy a bit of painting well i said I'm not much good at Lily ponds :eek:, nah thats ok as I'm going down to

the river to paint and I've got my fishing rod as might catch a few fish as well :D , ok then make a nice day out :cool: :D :D

Caesar
04-18-2013, 10:29 PM
You added quite a few of great artpieces in Your unique style. I like them very much. Waiting for Your finising M. Corot, you sort of jokingly corrupted into Corrot ...LOL:o:D He's an absolutely great master painter, a first ranking genius of landscapes paintings for sure.

eighty+
04-18-2013, 11:03 PM
hi Claude pulled me up he said you've missed the hotels I said Jesus I can't see that Far :D:D:D anyway when we got back to his Maison we had a couple of botts

of Chablis with the grilled fish and a nice salade his wife had made they treated me like a Konig :D:D:D

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Mien Gott Mien Herr Would I corrupt a Corott I think vous parley Anglais better then I Caio :D:D:D

coops
04-19-2013, 12:12 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, hope you are well and this horrid wind isnt keeping you inside, it kept me awake most of last night. I really like the lady with her hands on her lap and the latest one of the boats is going to be great. Stay fit and well dear Friend:)

eighty+
04-19-2013, 01:29 AM
Hello Dame Katie Of The Moara the sky is a sort of hazy Blue haven't been out yet but looking at the tree's they are swayng and moaning

so wind has got the bit between his teeth :D:D so it don't look as I will be moving far from my Wacom :eek::cool: I was thinking of going out

But that Juva Nut Caesar twisted my arm up my back made me paint the Corrot as I Wasn't going to bother ok keep out of the wind ;) :D :D :D :D :D

chinapete
04-19-2013, 02:14 AM
Next year you'll have to paint M. Corrrrot holding a tablet PC, otherwise no one will know what he's doing :):)

limey-g
04-19-2013, 02:54 AM
I really like this last painting, he really looks the part.
Geoff

pat1940
04-19-2013, 03:05 AM
Hello dear eighty, nice to see your paintings again, I have missed so much being away all the time, have not had much time to comment either, great work here, hope all is good with you
and you have great weather for those bus sketches, take care have another week here and then back to Canada again for a couple of weeks

eighty+
04-19-2013, 04:06 AM
Hi. blimey. 4oc. Must have dozed off been out for nearly 3 hours. Just knew. I was up to early this

Morning:eek: Hi. Pete. ....Geoff. ...... Pat. Sorry. You caught. Me napping. :D:D:D

D Akey
04-19-2013, 05:19 AM
You certainly captured what I always interpreted as Corot's rather haughty demeanor that was in the original.
Sometimes artists, who were deviating from what the Academies ordained to be the way art should be, they would do a painting with a visual message they knew would get seen. This one might have been saying "Just try and stop me" to his critics. I'm not aware of his story, so I don't know whether that applied or not. But I interpret it the same as I would seeing someone looking at me that way. I know for sure that was what Klimpt was doing with his critics when he painted a beautiful redhead mooning the viewers.

Good job.

eighty+
04-19-2013, 06:59 AM
Hi Mac yeah Caesar made me paint him said he was a great Master Landscapes I think. I've posted again Mum and Juliet as Mum made me tone down her nose :D

see what you think now :cool::cool::cool: that last one was me arseholing around after seeihg Hannaba my thanks to the Witch :Dl :D :D :D :D :D

pai
04-19-2013, 09:50 AM
hi Mr. Eighty, how are you doing? Already gone out for your bus sketches ?? :):) Your latest additions are so great and you used more different color palette too. Also love to see those paintings that you kept improving them. Amazing works ! I love the "Claude" one where you gone fishing there. Did you get some good fishes that day :rolleyes: :p

Kuai le. SHENTI. Jainkang ;):)

eighty+
04-19-2013, 12:19 PM
Hi PAI yes Claude is quiet good at fishing he got 5 trout a bit like a (poor) middle mans Salmon :D sorry got to rush must try and get a early night ok

Kuai Le. SHENTI. Jainkang :D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
04-19-2013, 10:12 PM
Hi Renoir starters no 2 ok :D:D:D

D Akey
04-19-2013, 10:40 PM
Oh, lad, I guess having knocked back all them bottles o' wine, having your mutt dancin' on the table is not so far oot. Looks like a very casual tableau, but not for the artist. Lots to do in this one.

Well, 'ave one on me. Go man go!

Caesar
04-19-2013, 11:05 PM
Back to impressionist, dear mate! My preferred Renoir painting!

Alexandra
04-20-2013, 02:02 AM
Oh, these are wonderful E+.:):):):):)

eighty+
04-20-2013, 02:47 AM
Hi Sandy many many Grats ;) :D:D:D

Hi Mac I could naff do with a bottle of that Plonk ;) :D:D:D

Hail O Caesar O Mighty one well I'm not a great fan of Renoir but this 1 and the other 1 where their dancing at the mommartte yes those I've allways liked :D:D:D

we was in Amsterdam last night on the telly :D the opening of the Rik museum its fantastic pride of place the night watch by our friend I think I might have ago at it

when I've done this 1 SLAINTE STATTE BBONNE Si Si Kuai Le. SHENTI Jainkang

hail O Caesar

MJSparks
04-20-2013, 06:47 AM
Ah, Mr. 80... I have missed your works and unique style of drawing. Your works have grown even better since the last time I sat down to look at them.

eighty+
04-20-2013, 07:13 AM
Hi Mags Great your back it only seems like Yesturday I was doimg that Bambo chair and the two little girls how are they all getting bigger:eek::D
and you were painting your dog who was asleep on your sette how are feeling now getting back on form painting . Nah I'm not gettig better
Just the Tools :D:D:D as they say in Ireland SLAINTE :cool:

MJSparks
04-20-2013, 09:58 AM
My two little nieces are growing up fast enough to make me feel old. My oldest is about as tall as me now. The younger is having growing issues, they haven't figured out why; but she is growing at a much slower rate than a normal 6 year old child. She's still a teeny lil lady bug and part monkey... that girl can climb bare walls I think.

The oldest is smart and getting more pretty by the day. I only hope I can finish my cellar before she turns 16. I'm proud of her though, she's reading at a college level in 4th grade and constantly getting honor roll; just like her Auntie.

;) I plan on getting onto drawing soon. Just need to figure out what picture to start up that I left off on a year ago... :eek:

eighty+
04-20-2013, 01:00 PM
Thanks Mags. Good to hear the girls. Are all ok and doing fine send them my regards.

Sorry late in replying But dozed off. It's my age. You know. :D:D:D

Ok. Get painting. Mags

eighty+
04-21-2013, 12:24 AM
hi up late looks like blue sky and and and the sun:confused::D:D:D I may even get out on the bus :cool: ok 2 saturday playtime's ok SLAINTE

...........STATTE BBONNE Si Si Kuai Le. SHENTI Jainkang :rolleyes:

D Akey
04-21-2013, 04:06 AM
Getting back on the bus is it then? Fantastic!

Right, the last two look like the mum's hollerin' at 'er daughter to not play no 'appy songs. . . that sad country ballads is the way ta go.

Mum: "Come on lass, play an "'e left me" song."

Daughter: "But maaaaaam, I can only sing an "'e ain't even ever arrived yet" song, jeez. . ."

justjean
04-21-2013, 04:14 AM
Core Blimey ( is that how one says it LOL ) your hands and eyes are working as fast as that bus is going and they are all great :)

kenmo
04-21-2013, 04:41 AM
Great stuff...

eighty+
04-21-2013, 10:11 AM
Hi Jean .....Mac......Ken sorry must dozed off the fresh sea air knocked me out but Thanks did do a few bus sketch'es :D:D:D 1st of 5

eighty+
04-21-2013, 10:19 AM
Hi 2nd of 5 bus Sketch'es :eek:

eighty+
04-21-2013, 10:27 AM
hi last 2 ok the one done by a little Girl called Skye of her Dad a budding artist at 6 years old :D :D :D ......SLAINTE

eighty+
04-21-2013, 12:53 PM
l hi the piss up of the Boating Party is over I think they've all Keeled over ;) :D :D :D.....SLAINTE STATTE BBONNE Si SI ....Kuai Le SHENTI Jainkang

eighty+
04-21-2013, 01:29 PM
HI STARTER'S No 1 Night Watch Rembrandt ok

eighty+
04-22-2013, 01:14 AM
hi thought I'd see how the Begomaster's were getting on always a big agument who should be standing in the pride of place not much has changed has it ;) :D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
04-22-2013, 05:05 AM
hi Dame Katie of the Moara looks sunny so out I went but by the time I'd got to the Bus stop I relized it was a mistake there was a sharp cold wind it would

even had taken the smile off the face of a brass monkey, but having got that far decided to brave it ok did do a few sketch'es buy got the next bus home :D:D:D

..........ok 1st of 5 bus sketch'es :eek:

eighty+
04-22-2013, 05:07 AM
ok last three :D:D:D:D:D:D

operated
04-22-2013, 05:54 AM
Hey eighty + ,

cant believe i didnt stumble on ur posts earlyer ,

its very nice what u do , im at page 50 so far , of all ur posts . And ur humour is hilarious :-) .Ure sketches are so unique style , might try it .

I started sketch ppl of tv like u sometimes do , wich is quite fun.

jonwood
04-22-2013, 06:32 AM
love the boating party pic eighty..:)

D Akey
04-22-2013, 11:47 AM
That's isn't what I meant when I asked you to help me find me watch, lad, but a jolly good show none tha less, oh aye.
Or thems the blokes you put on retainer to keep yer from dozin off, then is it? Security guards against the Sandman. Wonder if they're of any use once they're done all posturin' like.

Well, ye used the ol' bait-an'-switch on the Sandman and off ye snuck to the boos wif sketch pad in 'and, that ye did. An' come back with quite a catch, nets filled to the brim.

Good on ye lad. Yer a sketchy ninja, ye are.

justjean
04-22-2013, 08:23 PM
From parties to coppers to lovely portraits, they all look great Mr 80+ :D

eighty+
04-22-2013, 08:25 PM
sorry but had dozed of sunday :eek::(:(:(

Hi Operated thanks, I Like your sketch'es hope you sketch freehand :D:D:D

hi John thanks took a lot of swimming but I made it :D:D:D

Hi Mac thanks just had time to bung another 1 on the wall :D:D:D

eighty+
04-22-2013, 08:37 PM
Hi Jean Thanks as you can see I'm up early for a change:D still cold here is it better up your end :eek:see the poppies are in bloom :D:D:D

justjean
04-22-2013, 08:42 PM
Hi 80, I'm up early too but it's still to dark to see what's happening outside cause it's 3.30 am here :) A state of emergency has been declared in the area I live in because of the flooding , I'm glad I live on a hill :)

eighty+
04-22-2013, 09:06 PM
hi Jean up early ??? you mean you haven't been to bed yet :D Arr well you'll be ok for doing a lot of Water colours now :eek::D:D:D

eighty+
04-22-2013, 11:49 PM
time for a egg sandwich and a coffee ok :eek: :D :D

pai
04-23-2013, 12:02 AM
wow, this last painting is awesome painted. love it. you're getting so great ! also love to see all your new bus sketches again. have missed them :) Kuai le. SHENTI. Jainkang :):D

coops
04-23-2013, 12:04 AM
Good to see the bus sketches again and the latest painting is going to be great. Take care dear friend:)

eighty+
04-23-2013, 01:48 AM
Hi Pai ........ Katie Thanks at least you give a bloke confidence to keep trying ;) SLAINTE ........Kuai le SHENTI jainkang

Lima
04-23-2013, 02:06 AM
Hi! For You Sir.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=a6W2ZMpsxhg&feature=player_embedded&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Ffeature%3Dplayer_embedded%2 6v%3Da6W2ZMpsxhg

AT-TA
04-23-2013, 03:03 AM
Good job on the Rembrandt pictures.....sometimes it does us good to go back in the past for a while. Happy sketching, EIghty. :-)

eighty+
04-23-2013, 04:30 AM
hi AT-TA That lake and the grape's , Areworking Wonder's :D:D:D ......Sorry about the message, only Found out today I had Three Scusi :D:D:D

Hi Senor Docteur Grats; What's with the U Tube ??? :confused::confused::D:D:D

operated
04-23-2013, 06:21 AM
Nice painting eighty+

Must be quite the work .

And yea i always sketch freehand :-)

eighty+
04-23-2013, 09:02 AM
Hi OPERATED Thanks Good Yuh SorrY having trouble with my keyboard :eek::D:D:D

eighty+
04-23-2013, 09:25 AM
Hi Operated. Ok I'm my iPad now. Pleased you sketch freehand as think it's getting old fashion:D

The one I've jut posted is down to AT-TA. As she done here's with knifes. So I had a try

But the knifes. Did seem to be working properly. So just bashed it out. With the pen.

Then. When try to. Use the keyboard on the laptop. The spaces. And the bar on the bottom. Don' t

Seem to work. I think. I must clicked a button. By accident. But don't know wich one ???

Have you a clue. :eek::eek::D

D Akey
04-23-2013, 09:53 AM
Do you realize you're about to hit 500 pages in your wonderful thread? Don't know whether to crack open the champagne or give ye a glass o' 'aggis, laddie. Bloody hell. You go Mr. Ploos!!! Go Go Go!!!!!!!!!!

eighty+
04-23-2013, 10:44 AM
Hi Mac is That good then :confused::D:D do I get a extra Haggis HO Ho Ho ave a moon river ta calm yourself down :cool::cool::cool::p

eighty+
04-23-2013, 12:42 PM
Hi Yeah still Playing :D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
04-23-2013, 08:56 PM
Yeah naff hot hear :D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
04-24-2013, 12:14 AM
Hi Dame Katie of the Maora the sun is shineing temp in the shade 16c :D pretty good A the garden is going mad :eek:might get out

Caesar
04-24-2013, 01:54 AM
Dear ATPlus the old, I'm more than ever delighted by Your wonderful excercises and very personal, fascinating outcomes!
I see You're playing hide and seek with these ladies scarcely concealed behind the trees (they would probably like to be spotted by You). ;) I also like very much Your version of Rembrandt's painting of the night patrol heading to the pub for some good beer jugs. I just wonder where are you in this collective picture ...:confused::rolleyes::o LOL

eighty+
04-24-2013, 05:03 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks Pleased you liked it yeah was thinking of bunging n the master himself Rembrandt but forgot :D:D:D I may still do

Went to the Rikmuseum on telly his Night Watch has got the pride of place and it looks Fantastic, just had a try at art farts was a good pratice

Ok chio STATTE BBONNE Si Si

eighty+
04-24-2013, 05:59 AM
hi Night Watch with Rembrandt ok

grayflo
04-24-2013, 11:45 AM
Congratulations, dear Eighty+, for reaching 500 pages in this amazing thread! Well done. Keep up your good work as I look forward to my daily dose of inspiration from you. All the best!

limey-g
04-24-2013, 11:52 AM
Congrats eighty on 500 pages looking to another 500.
Your latest painting somehow reminds me of Guy Fawkes.
Geoff

D Akey
04-24-2013, 11:57 AM
Man, dig them crazy pajamas! Night watch doon the dormitory. Good on ye Jimmay, and ye might wan fer keepin' an lid on it, and pipe doon, else we all catch hell. Daytime folks are tryin' ta sleep, oh aye.

I say you should start putting yourself in these pics. I mean they got something of you in them, bein' the artist an' all. But Rembrandt done it. So ha'e many oothers. An' yer a right proper model, so far as I could tell from yer photo.

Well done lad, an' that's a fact. "Epic", ye might say.

eighty+
04-24-2013, 12:07 PM
Hi Grayflo thanks Geoff thanks Mac thanks ok got to go to bed tired :D:D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
04-24-2013, 02:42 PM
ok got to go to bed tired :D:D:D:D:D:D

I believe the night watchman's done passed the baton for the evening. Well, shake a box o' cornflakes on the morrow, forsooth, oh aye.

I have to say, I don't think I've ever seen a more ambitious self-portrait - done whilst sleepin'. Fancy that, eh?

eighty+
04-24-2013, 10:29 PM
Hi Mac it took great skill ho ho ho but must admit its good practice when your asleep :D:D:D

eighty+
04-24-2013, 10:57 PM
hi sorry forgot the Flag ok :) :) :) :)

kenmo
04-25-2013, 04:58 AM
Wow...one of your best to date....:cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
04-25-2013, 05:10 AM
Thanks Ken for the Wow it sure helps :D :D :D :D :D :D