PDA

View Full Version : Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

eighty+
01-15-2013, 02:21 PM
....................a tree....................:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:..............SLAINTE

eighty+
01-15-2013, 09:10 PM
:D:D:D Inspired by De Kooning with Help from Chinapete :D:D:D

Sorry about the head run out of paper :eek: :cool: :cool:

...............SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si

eighty+
01-15-2013, 09:17 PM
OW I DO SO want to Dance

..........HI forgot Watercoour brush only what ever that means Dunno :eek::D:D

chinapete
01-16-2013, 04:15 AM
[QUOTE=eighty+;432075]:D:D:D Inspired by De Kooning with Help from Chinapete :D:D:D

... so where did you start if you didn't have room for the head? hehe ...

eighty+
01-16-2013, 05:08 AM
Ho Ho Ho. The knee's. My old mate. Where else. :eek: :) :cool: SLAINTE.

kenmo
01-16-2013, 05:23 AM
Very cool how you post all of your excellent art and paintings into a single thread....:cool:

eighty+
01-16-2013, 11:11 AM
hi ken yeah it just happened as didn't have a clue it was my 1st computer think I'd gone to amerzon to look at computer's as the one I had i'd got at a car-boot 10 quid :D

it was an apple looked like a small tv , anyway while looking at computer's come across a bamboo drawing pad as i had only sketched on paper so got a small bambo which

had artrage i think S O S showed me how to post and as you can see just grew from then ok :D:D :D:D.......Stil havn't got a clue :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused: :eek: :cool: :cool:

justjean
01-16-2013, 11:44 AM
Well Mr 80+ I like your painting of Kate better than the one that is being shown on TV, and is that the tree that you snooze under :D

pat1940
01-16-2013, 01:12 PM
Hello there my dear eighty, I see you are having a lot of fun doing these great paintings, hope all is good and weather is not too cold for you, take care ok

eighty+
01-16-2013, 11:25 PM
.......Hi Jean hows our three score plus ok Keeping well :D pleased you liked kate I wasn't to happy myself thought when I get Time ( thats if the Duke lets me have a day off ):cool:

I'd have another go ok , The Tree just to remind me what they Looked like while there's still time but talking of Snooze I've got a hammock somewhere ?? :eek: :D :D :D

Chio Baby :D

Hi Pat I'm still waiting ? :eek: Now your arned with the latest Gear IPad and nomand brush'es I'm waiting to hear you busting out with song Yeah :eek::D:D

........ as for your latest love your use of colour you seem so relaxed with it :D:cool: whish I could say the same :(:(:(:eek::confused:

ok went to the Doc's yestuday no commet just more Pills so when I walk you'll hear me rattle ok got a blood test today got to pee in a bottle :D:D:D:D:D:D

SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si

eighty+
01-17-2013, 03:40 AM
Hey Hey. hey. Katie Katie. Coops you ok or snowed in lovely sunny day down. Here. ;)

Ok if you givus. A shout. I'll. Clime my trusty. Beanstalk and get u out. Ok but if. Spring

Comes and I'm not around. You'll. Know. That I'm stuck somewhere in the. Outer. Hebrides. :D:D:D

coops
01-17-2013, 04:27 AM
Hi dear Eighty, glad to hear you are ok, been lots of snow here and the last two days were no go but today its better but soooooooo cold. I like very much the tree. Take care and stay warm:)

eighty+
01-17-2013, 08:10 PM
Hi Katie Katie Coops Thursday Morning Looked out could only just about see some stars so at a guess no cloud so should imagine frost ok seems your keeping all the snow

up your end :D :D :D your girl with the candy floss could it have been snow ??:cool: :D yesturday blood test then posting to you can't remember much more must have

drifted off :eek: :cool::D:D ok have a nice day with luck you might even see the sun yeah :D :D :D SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si

jibes
01-17-2013, 09:01 PM
It's always a pleasure to see what your up to. And I'm always amazed!!

eighty+
01-17-2013, 11:38 PM
....Hi Jibes sorry is your 1st name Neal memory dodgy :eek: :D well been with Duke he's not to happy reckon's the detail's a bit sloopy but it will do as he only wants it so the origenel

can be taken down and be cleaned and as its hung high people will not notice the switch :D :D :D :D :D as for some rubarb says times are hard no cash fow maybe next year

just my luck looks as if i've got to go and kick the cat but even he is getting to clever watch'es me like a hawk :confused: :confused: :confused: :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
01-18-2013, 01:18 AM
Hi Jibes.....Neal thanks sorry but the Duke was given me an earfull ok :D:D

eighty+
01-18-2013, 08:00 AM
Hi calling the woody grove FIN ok :D :D :D :D :D :D..............SLAINTE

eighty+
01-19-2013, 04:47 AM
.....Hi Katie Katie Coops Yes we have snow :D temp 3c whats it like your end ??? keep yuh woolies on sit by the fire and have tea and buttererd toast with touch

of strawberry jam and thick devon cream :) SLAINTE

justjean
01-19-2013, 05:26 AM
Woolies in a heat wave ? :confused: :) it's -17c here today. Your 3 handsome gents look great

limey-g
01-19-2013, 05:34 AM
Woolies in a heat wave ? :confused: :) it's -17c here today. Your 3 handsome gents look great

I guess they are not tough like we Canadians Eh.
Geoff

eighty+
01-19-2013, 07:58 AM
heat wave Jean thought you would be in the minus is it norm ?? those 3 blokes are king Charles the 1st :D before they chopped is barnett off :D

see you've been scube diving :D:D:D

hey hey Geoff I see you've decided to be a canulk about time i'm thinking :D:D:cool::cool: she a big Wench :D

limey-g
01-19-2013, 08:06 AM
Hi eighty actually I have both, I will never give up my British passport ,I have lived in Canada since 1975 and I still do not like winter although I must admit our winters these days are no way nearly as bad as we used to get in the late 70s.
In those days when you came to a road junction you had to ease the car out past the huge snowbanks to see if anything was coming.
Keep warm.
Geoff

D Akey
01-19-2013, 12:08 PM
My my. . . Mr Ploos you are a one man art industry. Fantastic. Keep your warmth. Closed Heathrow did they? Brrr. . . Good day to open the cooker and start painting. Go man go!!!!!!

eighty+
01-19-2013, 01:12 PM
,,,, good on yuh Geoff keep the flag flying :D:D:D

hi Mac don't tell me your sitting out on the terrace sweating and drinking pints of iced moon river's :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool: say no more :p:p:p

eighty+
01-19-2013, 11:34 PM
......Hi sorry should be a self-Portrait painting of Rembrandt but I chopped some off the bottom then got carried away with the pen :D:D :D :cool: :cool: OK

........ SLAINTE

coops
01-20-2013, 12:38 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, lots of snow here and looks like more to come for all of us so stay indoors and warm. Love your latest paintings you are so good at these.:)

eighty+
01-20-2013, 02:30 AM
Hi Katie Katie Coops No Snow today 2" yestuday stillwith us as no thaw temp 2c can't go out to dodgy for an old crock think its time to have 40 winks ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssss

grayflo
01-20-2013, 06:30 AM
Hi eighty! I love the Charles trio. You really have captured the satin look on the one on the right. I love this thread and enjoy your joi de vivre!

D Akey
01-20-2013, 10:46 PM
Yeah, Mr Ploos. . . It's been 79 degrees Fahrenheit today = 26.1111 degrees Celsius.

It's a flippin' winter wonderland here, lad, oh aye. I do apologize for the discrepancy between us. We did have blustery winds the last couple days though. I think the heat is from all the bodies and cars collected in town. Pretty crowded. I'm a right iced tea totaller when the weather behaves. Can I offer you something frosty ta drink then?

eighty+
01-21-2013, 12:22 AM
.......HI Pete Thanks nuff said are you trying to frighten me to death poor old Rembrandt would be shocked to see that Link :D :D :D :cool: :cool:

HI grayflo you made me look back at Charley yeah I see what you mean seemed to have improved must have aged :D:D Edinburgh the City where ma mither comes

from family name Rennie. and where they play the pipes at the drop of a hat ;) :D:D:D :cool::cool:

Hi Mac Just up looked out started snowing :D 2c not 26c don't know if I want an ice tea whats that a large whisky in it thanks I don't mind if I do :D :D :D :cool: :cool:

............To all SLAINTE STATTE BBONE SI Si OW Katie hope in not to bad in ULL :eek: :D

chinapete
01-21-2013, 02:06 AM
... hi, I took away the link :-)

coops
01-21-2013, 04:30 AM
Hi dear Eighty Hope you are keeping arm. Keep the paintings going I enjoy them so much. :)

Mairzie Dotes
01-21-2013, 11:09 AM
eighty+,
As always, I am enjoying your continually engaging, updated art
portfolio but it is doubtful that your last entry of a well turned,
unfettered cloaked woman would be a resident of Pennsylvania
because if she were, she would surely be frost bit by now and
might instead opt for comfy Flannels. ;) :D

coops
01-23-2013, 02:12 AM
Hey dear Eighty, wakey wakey I'm waiting for more paintings. STay fit and well dear friend:)

eighty+
01-23-2013, 03:59 AM
hi Katie Katie Cooops Thanks for Checking :D Never no does one :D:D feel as if I've been asleep or allmost for last few days think it must been the Duke Leopold

who kept on moaning he wanted it done before I had even unpacked my brush'es some chance e had the blighter never even paid :D:D any way Helene getting a bit upperty

but at least Rubens kept a big fire going so I thought I'd better get Helene finished so she can get dressed so thats my tuesday morning ok Katie

Hello Mair Dotes and didly dive do wouldn't you :D:D thanks, frost in Pennsylvania :confused: now I've got to dig me maps out to see were your hideout is :D:D:cool::cool:

China Pete how the hell did you do that :confused: :confused: :confused: :D:D

.....................SLAINTE TO ALL

eighty+
01-23-2013, 05:42 AM
A quick STARTER'S Just to show you I'm still awake ok asleep shortly thou :D :D :D.................SLAINTE

coops
01-24-2013, 03:15 AM
Hope you are ok down there dear Eighty, I gather from the news this morning you got loads and loads of snow. Stay warm and indoors:)
Great paintings once again dear friend:)

Caesar
01-24-2013, 03:57 AM
As usual I like Your impudent and original raid among the great masters paintings and the way You resume them quite personally and valuably.

chinapete
01-24-2013, 05:41 AM
China Pete how the hell did you do that :confused: :confused: :confused: :D:D

... you'll sleep better if you don't dream of Rembrandt:)
... gotta love that Viking horn but how they managed to find let alone kill a rhino has always escaped me:)

eighty+
01-24-2013, 06:11 AM
Hi Katie Katie Coops Missed us Temp 4c even the snow on the ground is thawing just fin the Lobster blimey what a learning curve done the best I could think

I've got go to spec-savers :D:Dpoor old lobster e said you've put me eye in the wrong place :D:D:D keep well and warm Katie as that snow must be going up to ULL :D:D:D

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One like your gang look like a right load of villans seem s they are the same all over the world :) good to see your back :D:D

.............SLAINTE..............STATTE BBONE.............Si...................Si

grayflo
01-24-2013, 06:23 AM
Eighty, the colouration on that horn is so realistic. I've never eaten lobster, but this makes me want to try!!:p

eighty+
01-24-2013, 08:36 AM
......Hi Grayflo our we scottish lassie :D, unless you have plenty of loot to spare keep away from the lobster very tasty but very expencive, but then again

there might be Lobster farms in Scotland like salmon. see your into layer's wish I could say the same :confused: by the way I just heard a glang I think your

Triangle has just hit the floor och aye the haggis is on me :D :D :D..........SLAINTE

grayflo
01-24-2013, 09:16 AM
Hahahaha! Eighty, you are a tonic, and no mistake!!!:o:o:o:o

D Akey
01-24-2013, 05:29 PM
Bravo lad! A sumptuous feast, this is and a fine Scottish 'aggis slicer. A regular low land fling if ye got the cash.

Only have one comment, them lobster claws, finish em up, and make it snappy. . . the claws, lad. ;):D:D:D:cool::D:D:D;)

By the way, your thread's moovin' soon onto 100 THOUSAND views!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr PLOOS Tha CHAMPION!!!!!

justjean
01-24-2013, 11:42 PM
That lobster looks like a nasty fellow Mr 80+ :)

eighty+
01-25-2013, 02:39 PM
......Hi just come out of my coma (sleep:D)sorry been watching telly at leat I know what a Rood is now, apart from that been stuck down the south pole ,think I've a cold now :D

Hi Jean you'd be nasty if you had just been boiled alive :eek: :D

Hoots Mac rember what Winner said :D calm down its only a commercial :D :D :D

Hi Grayflo if it makes you smile and laugh thats a tonic for us both ;) :D :D

....................SLAINTE..............STATTE BBONE Si Si to you all

D Akey
01-25-2013, 07:45 PM
Good on ye, Jimmay!!!!!!!!!!!! Yer a popular bloke, and that's a fact. . . GO MAN GO!!!!!!!!!!

http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/showthread.php?43147-80-The-Lad-Tops-100-000-Views!!!!!!!!-CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!&p=433297#post433297 (http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/showthread.php?43147-80-The-Lad-Tops-100-000-Views%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21-CONGRATS%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21%21&p=433297#post433297)

Edit: Please click the above link! And hope you're getting over your cold. . .

justjean
01-26-2013, 10:01 AM
[QUOTE=eighty+;433276
Hi Jean you'd be nasty if you had just been boiled alive :eek: :D

....................SLAINTE..............STATTE BBONE Si Si to you all[/QUOTE]

Well if I'm ever caught by a lobster :eek: I hope they return the favour of never boiling me as I would never be caught boiling one
they are not to my liking at all :D

Mairzie Dotes
01-26-2013, 01:57 PM
eighty+,
A well turned Scottish horn and tempting Lobster dinner ... what's
not to savor, enjoy and ... pass the Lemon wedges paleeeze! ;) :D

pat1940
01-27-2013, 03:08 AM
Dear eighty, I love these ones that you have done, really like the skin tones on lady and you made the fur look like fur, great job, how have you been anyway, I quess it is pretty cold there now, we are even cold here
48 degree and that is cold for North carolina, well take care my friend and stay healthy

eighty+
01-27-2013, 09:31 AM
hi ;) :D Yes I'm still here :eek: Mac Thanks You Haggis basher :D I Did think any moment now the Pipes will start playing:cool::D but I was with Johannes and he said keep at the painting

as you've already made to many cock-ups so bash on get it fin it will be ok at 20 pace's :D:D.

my Thanks Katie Katie Coops, Pat, mairzie ,grayflo, jean, and to all who come and Viewed thanks sorry there is so much rubbish but I do keep on trying :D:D:D:D:D:D

,,,,,,,,,,,,SLAINTE.......STATTE BBONE Si Si to everbody :D:D:D

grayflo
01-27-2013, 10:53 AM
Nice one Eighty. Now you are painting a painting of a painting painted by someone who was painting a painter painting! Hahahaha!

limey-g
01-27-2013, 11:04 AM
Interesting concept eighty which leads me to a question,who started painting first ?
Geoff

D Akey
01-27-2013, 02:28 PM
Hahahah. Foonay comments. :D:D:D

I think it's blocked in really nicely. You nailed the composition and they look like they should. I recognize the painting of the painting of the painter of the. . . wait a sec. . . painting the painter's pain thing. . .

yet you make it look so effortless, so pain-less. . . thus making it a _ting of a _ter _tinging a _ter _tinging a _ter in a _ting. . . or zum ting like zat zere, ye know, eh?

Good on ye, mate. Hope ye 'ad yer 'aggis on Robert Burns Night yesterday! Tha MacPherson in me was busy uncloggin' tha pipes last night as they backed oop again. . . Something moost ha' been lost in translation there, cause it weren't no thing o' pride. . . a wee bit more doon an' dirty for thems what left home a coupla generations back. . .

eighty+
01-27-2013, 03:22 PM
Hi Mac I layed Low yestuday as you know they might have bashed me over the head wit their cudgels and then frew me in stocks mind you a bit of fruit allways goes down

.......well as long its not to ripe :eek::D:D:D just done another one of Johannes but i lockd the door cos if he saw it he would have a fit coulldn't tell him its only a quick smash

as he's so pricise, Jesus I've just noticed he's done a mirrow image in the window panes the bugger :D:D so it looks like a lot of work to sort out :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused::confused::D:D:D

........and heads to you too :p:p:p:D:D:D............SLAINTE STATTE BBONE si si

coops
01-28-2013, 02:18 AM
Hellooooooooooooooo dear Eighty glad to see you up and around again.:o Great paintings, boy you are sooo clever with the details.:) By the way look in After 9 hehehe.:):):)
Stay fit and well dear friend:)

eighty+
01-28-2013, 06:56 AM
Hey Hey Hey Katie Katie Coops you mad Thing :D:D:D showing in the afternines what will your Mum say :eek::D like your colours in the last one they always look so fresh sparkly

and fresh not like mine :D:D:D was pleased I went up cos I saw Copespeaks drawings very good warmed the cockles of my heart :D:D:cool:........SLAINTE

eighty+
01-28-2013, 01:38 PM
Hi tried a pencil sketch ok :D:D Qian Xuan

D Akey
01-28-2013, 05:20 PM
Nice reflection in the window, Mr Ploos. Was well worth it. Adds so much.

Did you manage to watch that video on Youtube from David Hockney that SteveB posted the link to in another thread (link copied below in this post), in which Hockney argues his suspicion that the old masters used 'projecting' or tracing for their highly detailed images using various optical and lens devices?

This Flemmish crowd used it apparently and your work reminds me of it since he referred to these paintings you just did. It seems also that bright lighting had a part to play in many of them as with the lady at the window you did. Nice stuff. Interesting documentary.

Anyway you're doing very well indeed! And I also like the Western missionary and the Chinese admiring each others costumes. Nice shot at painting that kind of atmospheric brushwork from China.

Anyway, here's the link to Hockney's documentary if you like (Cheers SteveB):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=JKbFZIpNK10 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JKbFZIpNK10)

Caesar
01-29-2013, 12:33 AM
Quite recently I visited an exhibition of Vermeer and other Dutch masters here in Rome and I must sy that You're on the way to soon become a great Dutch painter too!

coops
01-29-2013, 02:01 AM
Morning dear Eighty, boy what a change in the weather, instead of snow we get floods. Hope everything is ok with you down there.
Love the latest painting and I agree with Cesare, your a master:)

eighty+
01-29-2013, 03:28 AM
Hi Mac thanks for the link never a fan of Hockney but it makes sense as can see by the stuff shown better than photo's now-a-days :D me to old just try to draw it as I see it

which gets me into trouble like rearragin the floor tiles and streching the painter as for the chanderleer left it to last still gives me nightmares :D in Johannes girl reading a letting

what i liked best was the apples watch out Cezanne :D :D :D :D :D :D T.I.C :cool:

Hail O Ceasar O Mighty One Love your style Bullshit baffles Brains :D:Dthink you must be after Cameroon's Job as he just told the proles its up to them to decide yes/no about EU

as long as they vote for him :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hi Katie Katie Coops yep weather pretty good outside temp 10c would like it to stay for the next 3 months :cool: are well looks like wellies for you keep yuh socks dry :D:D

...........SLAINTE STATTE BBONE SI SI

eighty+
01-29-2013, 04:14 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One forgot to ask you the painting by David Teniers the galleryof the ArchDuke Leopold at Petworth house Sussex, is there 2 of the same picture????

as when browing came across another 1 the fat ( looks like) priest has gone in his place statue on a plinth and the bloke on the right has moved in his place also the two dogs

are side by side holding a stick in their mouves the rest looks more or less the same bewilderd ATP the Old :D:D:D Thanks

eighty+
01-29-2013, 08:18 AM
hi View of Delft Johannes Vermeer STARTER'S No 1.1/2 :D hey has anybody got one of those things that Hockey is yacking on about think its called a luecinder

it would naff elp :D :D :D SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si

chinapete
01-29-2013, 09:00 AM
... hey eighty+ ... I've descended from lofty peaks to take a humble peek :) ... your Chinese drawing is very rhythmic! ... and will my wish for a
Cezanne-ish apple from you really come true? :):)

eighty+
01-29-2013, 09:34 AM
Ho Ho Ho You've come down off your perch Mien gott what have I done to deserve such a Oner the king has put his clothes on but your excellency you should be

more carefull when mixing with the Riff-Raff :eek: ;) :D:D:D Cezanne not one of my favourites but then I'm a prole so wouldn't be able to Judge :D:D:D:D:D:D

Well China me old mate how's that for a wind up :D:D might have a go at more Chinese stuff now i know where to find them ok SLAINTE STATTE BBONE si si

chinapete
01-29-2013, 09:38 AM
haha, well, don't get lost in your wanderings through The Middle Kingdom :) ... and say hi to Qian Xuan and ask him how he pronounces his name, hehe

D Akey
01-29-2013, 11:50 AM
hey has anybody got one of those things that Hockey is yacking on about think its called a luecinder

it would naff elp :D :D :D SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si

As a matter of fact you 'ave one, laddie. Import a tracing image and ArtRage will essentially sort it all. Also you won't have to combine shots of the same image owing to the peep hole quality of that lens they used. No stitching it together. Of course, doing it the way you have been is very satisfying as a way to train the eye. No substitute for looking.

Enjoy! Looking grand. But you want to hear what I had to contend with, as do most professional artists. After you put everything into your painting and polish it up just right, the client could say they like it great. . . it's perfect, but the angle's a little wrong. . ."Couldn't you change the perspective a wee bit? Could you just raise the eye level about 10 feet or so." And of course that would mean re-doing everything. Be glad you don't have to deal with that. I don't miss that side of the business in the least. :p

eighty+
01-29-2013, 02:08 PM
Thanks. Mac. But think I was looking for an escuse for my bad drawing should have called.

it my rebuild. Of Delft. Ok. :D SLAINTE

eighty+
01-29-2013, 04:05 PM
Women In her Garden

Alexandra
01-29-2013, 10:04 PM
How are you E? I love the latest, especially the artist painting.

coops
01-30-2013, 12:13 AM
Morning dear Eighty, hope you are fit and well. Love looking through your paintings keep them coming:)

kenmo
01-30-2013, 04:41 AM
Always look forward to your updates....

justjean
01-30-2013, 06:03 AM
Morning Mr 80+, thanks for another group of great painting

D Akey
01-30-2013, 06:27 AM
Women In her Garden

A beautiful picture -- really gets the essence of this subject matter -- a sort of iconic representation of the celebration of the garden in bloom. I think there is an overlap between a pic of a garden and a party with streamers and balloons and such. It's only a hint. mind, so it's as if there is a double meaning in the image. Two birds with one stone kind of thing.

This can't be a current shot, since she's barefoot and that would not do in the winter in Jolly Ol' Pip Pip, eh wot?

Nice one Mr Ploos!

eighty+
01-30-2013, 07:16 AM
Hi Sandra ....Katie Katie Coops ...Jean .. Grayflo..Ken .. Neal sorry so late I woke at 9.30 but was so comfy and warm thought I'd have another 1/2 hour when I woke it was 12/30

:D had a quick wash so I could see :D went into the lounge pick up the ipad to see how the rest of the world was :Dseemed much the same :(then spent 1/2 hour with Sandra

Looks as if a brake has done u good :D:D:D... Katie Katie Coops Not raining at this moment:D yes Art /Deco is right up your street waiting to see more:D:D:D

.....Jean Thanks that you even bother to look keeps me happy :D:D:D......Ken my thanks my regards to your dad hoping he's keeping well :D:D:D

Grayflo ...Limey thanks sorry I missed your posts :D:D then I see Mac had got Mrs Edwards to pop in so had a quick look :cool: so now I'm back wrestling with Johannes about

what chimmney pot goes where ok

...........SLIANTE..............STATTE BBONE Si Si

eighty+
01-31-2013, 01:12 AM
Hail O Master what is your Command..........thanks you got here quick , Ok just keep me awake today, ok u can get into the bottle give my regards to the girls :cool::cool:

eighty+
01-31-2013, 04:11 AM
Hi Katie Katie Coops sunshine not a cloud in the sky hope you've got the same :D:D:D had to call Ali so he made sure I wouldn't go to sleep :Das yesturday I think I lost it ??:cool::eek::D

so I FIN it today :eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D keep warm and well in ULL ok SLAINTE.............STATTE BBONE Si Si ;)

eighty+
01-31-2013, 04:26 AM
Hi sorry just added a touch more blue to the Vasser ok CHIO :confused: :cool: :D

eighty+
01-31-2013, 06:01 AM
yep still at it Darkend the darks :D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
01-31-2013, 12:13 PM
HI Starter no1 ok :D :D :D :D :D

D Akey
01-31-2013, 07:22 PM
Looks grand, Mr Ploos! Really seems to feature the sky as a major component of the scene. . . So you been discussin' the weather back in 16something, eh? Looked like a fine day. Wonder where I can get a pint.

Love the scene. Really telescopes time, doesn't it.

I like this one in the room. Interesting approach to block in the dark areas with line and the middle grays with paint. You could stop any time and still have enough info to tell the tale -- like a sketch that holds the potential for a nice finish. Very cool opening moves. Really tells us where you're going.

Caesar
01-31-2013, 11:26 PM
Wondeful excercises again. You must be wearing clogs now and speak some Dutch, maybe because You're worried of Cameron's Referendum which may take UK to join U.S.A. or Canada overseas! LOL:D

eighty+
02-01-2013, 03:03 AM
.....Hi Mac is that you I can see ? sitting on the bench :confused: if it is try the one with the clock on as I see there's some people going in you might be lucky and get a pint might

be a wedding party thou in that case they wount no who you are so you'll have plenty of moon river's and end up kissing the bride :D :D :D :D :D :D

......Hail Ceasar O Mighty One Yeah not to worried as wont be around to Long to see what our man of the proles gets up too :D anywaylooks like a war is on the agenda :eek: the next 100

years looks very dodgy for the next genaration Wish them lots of Luck think they are going to need it :eek::cool::(:(:(:(:(:(

coops
02-01-2013, 03:47 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, hope you are fit and well. You will try any painting wont you and they always turn out wonderfully:)

Alexandra
02-01-2013, 03:55 AM
Another hello here too E+, hope you are doing well. I see you've added another nice painting. There is a story there, I think, and nice painting!

eighty+
02-01-2013, 05:57 AM
Hi Girls I've just surfaced for air Think I'll have a Quick egg sandwhich :D Should and taken Mac's advice like reading last page of a book then its all over:eek::cool:

as it is I'm only on the 1 Chapter still wondering who who and where might call in that belgium detective he'll sort it out :D:D:D

Katie Katie Coops just looked out the window it don't look aff bad looks still windy thou think I might be getting Writters cramp as the joints of the hand are playing up :D:D

Sandra just take it easy or you''ll get like me :D :eek: tottering think I'll get a walking stick a white one and wear dark sun glasses :D:D

I see your Both turning out amazing stuff don't no how you think it up :Dat least I don't have that problem as its allways there :D:D:D:D:D:D

..............SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si

D Akey
02-01-2013, 06:08 AM
Looks like all this period paintin' ye been oop to is getting catchy, makin' a come back as it were.

Did you 'appen ta catch JustJean's pic? Hoot, laddie. Well, go on an' click the link then. . .

http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/showthread.php?43248-Guess-Who

Caesar
02-01-2013, 06:32 AM
Yeah, I think I saw You or Your twin somewhere else too, dear mate, among the main gallery threads list. Guess where ...LOL;)

Alexandra
02-02-2013, 05:40 AM
Hey E+. I gave in and called the specialist...don't like going under the knife. Looks like my home repair and painting days may be over for a while...I am thankful though for the digital painting. Right now I am working on a wild Scottsman banging on his drums. Cherokee/Scott I recently discovered on my dear Dad's side. I think I am visualizing an inner strength maybe.:rolleyes::p
I saw a certain portrait here...a fine distinguished older gentleman he is.

eighty+
02-02-2013, 08:14 AM
HI Sandra Mac Caesar sorry I've missed out on the Jollies but had my head down was determied to Fin the cottage come what may after reading that chappie

takes 100 hours to do a portrait as I don't think that I could stay awake that long :D:D:D ok I'll go and See What Its all About :D:D:D:D:D:D

....................SLAINTE .............STATTE BBONE ...............Si................................S i

justjean
02-02-2013, 10:28 AM
You sure are bringing that house/pub ? to life, I'll be watching to see the renovations happening :)

eighty+
02-02-2013, 12:14 PM
Hi Jean. Ok. Wish I had your painting skill. As when I try to paint. Roses. They all ways

Look like cabbage' s. :Dwadda You think of this one look a bit blurry I think :(as had to turn it. Ok

Keep well. Jean SLAINTE

D Akey
02-02-2013, 12:17 PM
Saw that pic of your esteemed self, lad. Very cool seeing you in your natural habitat. You look a right proper wizard, you do!

Keep the paintings comin'! I particularly like the baby's seated chamber pot. Makes it all so real.

eighty+
02-02-2013, 02:30 PM
Hi mac. Just. Woke. :D:D Pleased you like the pot:(:D:D Chio. Gotta get back to sleep. Ok

Alexandra
02-02-2013, 03:35 PM
Wonderful work Eighty, love this.

eighty+
02-03-2013, 12:37 AM
Thanks. Sandra

coops
02-03-2013, 05:54 AM
Afternoon dear Eighty, hope you are fit and well. Love you latest, boy you put everything into them dont you. By the way saw you pic awwwwwwwwwwww aint you the cute one, stay well dear friend:)

eighty+
02-03-2013, 08:05 AM
Hello Katie Katie Coops This is the Cute one :eek: :D:D:D:D:D:Dmust be the silver hair:Dok, didn't get out of bed to about 1oc since then been working on the

Renovations that Jean is waiting for :) so I'm still sitting in dressing gown and I haven't even had my cornflakes or a coffee my mouth is as dry as a tinder box ???:cool: and its Saterday

at just gone 6oc ok lookat the update see if you think it looks any better I also reduces the pic from 350 to 200 tosee what happens ok SLAINTE

eighty+
02-03-2013, 08:07 AM
OK gunna have my cornflakes Katie ok :D:D:D

eighty+
02-03-2013, 03:13 PM
Ho Ho Ho On yuh Bike :D :D :D :D :D :D......................Thanks Doniaczi :).............SLAINTE STATTE BONNE Si Si

justjean
02-03-2013, 04:04 PM
Wonderful renos Mr 80+, so much to look at and there you go on your bike :)

D Akey
02-04-2013, 04:45 AM
As you've been finishing this interior from the past it's interesting how the dimension is sort of fading in step by step, and I now half expect to start smelling and hearing and watching them move, sort of like a miniature model coming to life. You're a clever lad with these to be sure, and I chuckled with the notion that China Pete said about you growing a pair of clogs.

As to the bicycle one, from the chest, it looks like a lassie. . . oh aye. . .

I particularly like the composition. Very dynamic.

eighty+
02-04-2013, 06:19 AM
.........yeah I'm still around ??????:D :D :D ;) :( :)

Hi Jean Thanks as you made me look again :p:D:D hope you like it this time :eek::cool::cool::D

Hi Mac Thanks but I haven't earned the clogs yet :eek::D and after the next one they lock me up for sure , still pondering wether to do it as might upset ???:confused:

its called the Tavern scene ok just going to start blocking in as a starter :eek::eek::eek::(:(:(:cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
02-04-2013, 07:33 AM
Hi Tavern Scene :eek::eek::D:D:cool::cool:

eighty+
02-04-2013, 07:35 AM
Sorry forgot to post:D:D:D

Caesar
02-05-2013, 05:03 AM
I'm enjoying biking and waiting for Your next composition to be finished in here!
I also enjoyed very much our rugby team victory on France (it makes twice in two years now, not bad) and which I understood stops some sort of record and also make them life all more difficult on the Six Nations.
I hope we'll keep our spirit up and get some more satisfactions ...;)

eighty+
02-05-2013, 05:24 AM
Hail. O. Caesar. O mighty. One. Ho Ho. Ho. You beat me to the punch :eek: As was just about to

Reply. Saying. It looks like your friend will be back. As he' s just. Said he'll give back to them. Their

Tax money :D:D:D If they. Vote him back in power. :cool:Is he a relative. Of our. P.M. As they both

Get up to the same tricks. :(:D:D Pleased. Your team.W On. As it makes. it more interesting too see.

Who will be. The leader of the Packs. :D Chio. STATTE. BBONE. Si. Si

justjean
02-05-2013, 05:59 AM
Looks like a merry time in the old pub tonite :)

kenmo
02-05-2013, 09:27 AM
:)Nice updates....

Alexandra
02-05-2013, 09:28 AM
What an interesting scene E+, looking forward to seeing the wonderful detail that you add. Either way, fantastic work.
I remember visiting a cool pub once in Germany. Everyone there was so friendly. Had a go with the darts...pitiful though.:P

eighty+
02-05-2013, 09:30 AM
Hi. Jean. As I've said. Before. And wii say. Again. I. No. Nuffink. Ok.

I reserve. My. Defence. ...:eek::D:D:D:cool::cool:

eighty+
02-05-2013, 09:42 AM
Blimey. Sandra. You siipped in. When I wasn't looking. Ho ho Ho. Keeping well.

Hope yuh brake. Hasn't. Upset. Your. Dart game. :eek: :cool: :D

Alexandra
02-05-2013, 09:49 AM
Haha E+, wasn't good with both arms working right. Had fun sampling the beer though.:rolleyes::o

D Akey
02-05-2013, 12:48 PM
Hoot mon. . . the one lad looks as if he's doin' a combination lock. . . right 34. . . leeeeft 24. . . ach! 36 Right! Corr blimey-o! A right slice of a yeoman's life, that.

Go man go! Waitin' with baited breath for the next panel. . . curious if you can finish before the brawl breaks out where they're all going to be on the move and harder to sketch.

eighty+
02-05-2013, 02:19 PM
Hi. Sandra. Another pint. Then. :D

Hi. Mac. Yeah that's what he thought. But she's grabbed his hair

Yanking his head back,just think Mac. They might be your great great great. Great

Great. Parents Like father. Like son. :D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
02-06-2013, 03:31 AM
Hello Katie Katie Coops you ok ??? as its gone quiet in ULL :D:D:D

starter no2 had to stop for a rest :D must be my age :D :D :D :cool: :cool: SLAINTE....... STATTE BBONE Si Si

eighty+
02-06-2013, 02:28 PM
HI Tavern scene FIN ok :confused: :eek: :D:D:D SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si SI

D Akey
02-06-2013, 02:40 PM
Good one, Mr Ploos! Hey, that's me gran gran gran gran gran gran. . . um gran. . .grandad. . . the gent wif tha fly open. . . Boot tha' no is me gran. . .etc mum. I'm wonderin' whether or not I got a really distant half bastard brother. . .

So do you know whether if yer long ago sire had a a wife in every port that the fraction of brotherhood would diminish. . . like dividing up the inheritance among more siblings. I mean I wonder if I have like seven eighth brothers or fourteen fifteenth siblings. . . Relativity must have been covered the day I played hookey. . .

So it's a right fine slice of life here. You definitely got the stories workin'. A flaggon for the painter!

eighty+
02-07-2013, 01:06 AM
Hoots Mon it makes the mind boggle no wonder they have war's got to keep the populace down somehow it will a interesting too see how evalution deals with it :D:D:D

especially as man as a workforce will be hardly be required in the next 100 years as I said the mind Boggle's :eek::eek::eek::confused::confused::cool::cool::D: D:D SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si SI

Caesar
02-07-2013, 01:10 AM
Dear ATPlus, watch not to get drunk in Your wonderful taverns as probably does our national Silvio B., who, by the way, is just a little less aged than You are. Which makes me think we should rather send him ArtRage software as a gift, so as to keep him busy elsewhere than politics ...

eighty+
02-07-2013, 01:23 AM
Ho HO HO Caesar O Mighty One as they say :D you can't keep a good man down thats why they call him Silver B as he's willing to pay for votes

( and as you know ;) scuse ) in politics there is no holds Barred :eek::eek::eek: :D:D:D STATTE BBONE SI SI

Caesar
02-07-2013, 01:27 AM
I would like though, that he rather use his own money to buy our votes, not our own, as he usually did this far!:(:D

Lindae
02-07-2013, 02:09 AM
Well, Eighty+, they all are having a fun time, aren't they. Love the peeping Toms checking out the shenanigans from the little window. Hope there is nothing going on they shouldn't be seeing!

coops
02-07-2013, 02:26 AM
Hi there dear Eighty hope you are well and keeping warm. Sorry not been around but ahhhhhh the atmosphere kind upset me but all is good again. Your latest painting is flipping great as all your works are, you little tinker you:)
Stay well dear friend:)

eighty+
02-07-2013, 04:00 AM
hi Lindae no just the norm ;):D Mac reckons its his great great great great great greatgrandfather :D

Hi Katie Katie Coops heavy cloud not raining but looks as if it could hows it in ULL;) ok well to calm you all down I'm having a go at a landscape :D

thats bound to see me go round the bend :D:D:D Yeah sorry about the atmosphere in the forum looked like handbags to the fore , ( a blast from the past )

acting like a couple of Proles , but it all gone quiet now so you can get back to painting ok

Hail O Caesar O mighty one isn't that normal :confused: to look after their own thats why they become Politiciens

.............SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si to you all :D

Caesar
02-07-2013, 04:12 AM
... coming back from hunting, aren't You? :D Do You have enough snow over there like in the inspiring painting?
Curiously we are having an exhibition of Pieter Brueghel paintings here in Rome in this period. Somewhere else there's Titien too, where was already Vermeer and his Dutch companions showed to public before. Apart from that we have plenty of major artists' masterpieces here in Rome on a stable base, so there's at least one reason to appreciate where I live (and a few more not to).

justjean
02-07-2013, 04:30 AM
Mr 80+, this is going to be a beauty, PP Rubens paintings have so much to see and admire ;)

eighty+
02-07-2013, 05:27 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One forgot to ask you the painting by David Teniers the galleryof the ArchDuke Leopold at Petworth house Sussex, is there 2 of the same picture????

as when browing came across another 1 the fat ( looks like) priest has gone in his place statue on a plinth and the bloke on the right has moved in his place also the two dogs

are side by side holding a stick in their mouves the rest looks more or less the same bewilderd ATP the Old :D:D:D Thanks

Caesar sorry to trouble you but knowing your good at finding out facts any chance you can you can tell me about the above :confused::D:D:Dit may be in Vienna

Hi Jean thanks gonna be hard as I tend to shy away from Landscapes don't no why think its all those leaves frigten me to death :D:D:D

SLAINTE STTATE BBONE Si Si :)

justjean
02-07-2013, 06:23 AM
Here's a link to a bit about the chateau says it's south of Antwerp :)

http://www.wisdomportal.com/Inspiration/Rubens-DoubleLight.html

Caesar
02-07-2013, 09:20 AM
Right. The painting is in the Kunsthistorisches Museumof Vienna (i.e. Art History Museum)

eighty+
02-07-2013, 01:01 PM
......Hail O Caesar O Mighty One thanks :D but my question is is it possible that there is 2 of the same painting as the one I've copied from my book quote

at sussex Petworth House The National Trust and the other is in Vienna if you look at the two pictures you'll see that they are almost the same backgrounds

in my one there's a fat priest standing next to the archduke and then the artist by the picture and the dogs 1in front of the other in the 1 in Vienna the priest has gone

in his place theres statue on a plinth and the artist is next to the Duke the two dogs who are now side by side carrying a stick, does this mean that the painting was done by

a team of artist who work for him :D:D:D:D:D:D

hi jean thanks yep thats it on reading got :confused: about the shaddows so it seems I've got a lot of scope:D:D:D:D:D:D

............SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si

eighty+
02-07-2013, 06:15 PM
hi Sorry couldn't remember the name in the middle of the night ok :D:D:D

eighty+
02-08-2013, 04:04 AM
..... Hi Can somebody tell me how I can get the stickers off my picture as was only looking when wham there they were and haven't a clue how to get them off :D:D:D:D

Thank you :confused::confused::confused:

justjean
02-08-2013, 04:51 AM
If all painting is on one layer you could go to edit then click undo or use the shortcut of control z , it will go back step by step (or click by click :) ) untill your stickies are gone , it's looking good.. save it first tho, just in case LOL

D Akey
02-08-2013, 05:12 AM
Pink plastic lawn ornaments, Mr Ploos?

Might also want to also put in a car wash and a burger drive thru too. Just make sure there's a Rubens Sandwich on the menu.

Call this one The March of Time. . .

Yeah, [Control Z] is every digital artist's closest friend. I use it incessantly.

grayflo
02-08-2013, 09:04 AM
Eighty + I really like your take on "The Fighting Temeraire". You have certainly got inspiration from Turner's amazing skies. I love this piece of yours.

eighty+
02-08-2013, 09:34 AM
Ho Ho HO Jean.......Mac nothing worked :( So I've Painted over them :D:D:D

Hi Grayflo so thats what its called Thanks it was on telly BBC 4 in the early hours about 2oc :D You'd think they would have a art program instead of all the tripe they show

whats it like up there in the heelands ;) not to bad here at the moment not raining :Dthey say its going to get colder thou that will make the gas people happy bigger profits

ok look after yourself and keep warm ok SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si

Alexandra
02-08-2013, 09:54 AM
Great additions E+. Hope you are having a good day. It is raining cats and frogs here.:D

D Akey
02-08-2013, 10:04 AM
Ho Ho HO Jean.......Mac nothing worked :( So I've Painted over them :D:D:D

Sometimes that's what we have to do. But next time you can catch it soon after you make a mistake and [Control Z] it.

eighty+
02-08-2013, 12:14 PM
Hi Sandra Cats and Frogs :D surely you must mean Frogs and Toads :D:D:D

Hi Mac I'm in good company then :D:D

eighty+
02-09-2013, 03:36 AM
..........Hi Lindy my try at your Peaches think I haven't put enough curve on the right side of the bowl see what you think ?? :D:D:D SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si

justjean
02-09-2013, 03:44 AM
Hi Sandra Cats and Frogs :D surely you must mean Frogs and Toads :D:D:D

Hi Mac I'm in good company then :D:D

how about cats and dogs :D

You are a busy man Mr 80+, glad you were able to correct your landscape it's looking good as are the peaches :):):):):):):):):)

Caesar
02-09-2013, 05:17 AM
Hard to see differences on this fruits! Bravo.
As for the hunting painting, I'm not aware of any copy by Brueghel of the one in Vienna. It wasn't unusual for great masters to paint copies of their most successful compositions, generally with minor changes, at least for the ones having famous labs and a few pupils, some of whom often becoming great masters themselves, but it wasn't apparently the case, even if Brueghels' omonymous son became a master painter too.
Actually I didn't find it anywhere in the site of the institution You indicated, although some paintings, mostly by Brueghle's two sons are in the Sussex premises.

Lindae
02-09-2013, 05:41 AM
..........Hi Lindy my try at your Peaches think I haven't put enough curve on the right side of the bowl see what you think ?? :D:D:D SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si

Hi,
i love your color choices! Nice and happy! Regarding the bowl: it's not the curve on the right. The bowl appears to lean left which makes the curve look not quite right...optical illusion I think. I've attached your image with a possible fix. Hope this helps. Very flattered that you chose my work to emulate!

eighty+
02-09-2013, 06:55 AM
Hail. O. Caesar. O. Mighty. One. It looks as if I've. Really confused. You. :D As the.

Artist. Of the picture. Is David. Tenniers. The. Younger Not any of the. Brueghel's

Ok. The pic at Petworth House Sussex. Is The Gallery of the Archduke Leopoldo - Wilhelm. Ok:D:D

Hi. Thanks. Lindy. For your suggestion's. :D But. 1st. I smash. The right curve. Which I

Thought. Was the problem. May have to reset. The base to balance ok. If no joy :D

I'm. In. Your. Hands. Ok. ;) :D :D SLAINTE.......STATTE. BBONE. Si. Si

eighty+
02-09-2013, 10:23 AM
Hi Lindy :D !st attempt :eek: ok smashed the right side , think I've sorted the base ? :D then got carried away ??:D Quelle Colour:cool: ok see what think this time ( Please ):):):)

eighty+
02-09-2013, 03:18 PM
hi take Your Pick :D :D :D :D :D :D SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si

eighty+
02-10-2013, 07:19 AM
hi tried a water colour :eek: :confused: :D A rough copy mine By Mary Whyte..........SLAINTE...........STATTE BBONE Si Si

D Akey
02-10-2013, 05:39 PM
Assuming you were trying to get it to look like traditional watercolor (not sure if you were aiming that direction), you might want to exploit the puddled wet into wet washyness.

I think one of the things that make watercolor look distinctly watercolor is to exploit transparency through washes that show some strokes combined with the colors bleeding into one another in places giving it a wee bit more of a happy accidental quality where the pigment has a specific relation to the paper tooth and wet into wet where the paint was pushed into the wet areas etc. Hard to describe simply because there are too many variations of marks. But if you look at certain examples you would know what I'm talking about.

So looking at the differences of character in your painting, your background yellow is flat and opaque. The looks of flat almost mechanical perfected opaque yellow background versus the looser transparent nature of watercolor which breathes, it makes them feel a little too unrelated in style. Just my opinion mind you. It's a mixed media look that never floated my boat, though some people probably would choose it. It's just that watercolor can be unbelievably gorgeous in its natural process and doesn't need to go to another medium.

But I really can appreciate what you were getting at thematically in this picture. I'm just making an observation about the nature of the paint on the page.

silvy
02-11-2013, 12:44 AM
Mmmmm, really inviting those peaches ....:):)
BRAVO!!!

justjean
02-11-2013, 05:02 PM
Your peaches look great Mr 80+ :)

AT-TA
02-11-2013, 05:22 PM
Eighty, those peaches are awesome... love the shading colours....nice sketches too. :)

D Akey
02-11-2013, 06:55 PM
Right. I forgot about commenting on the peaches. They look great Mr Ploos. You did a nice job on fixing the ellipse of the bowl with a base or colander or whatever. And the fruit looks good enough to sell. . . that is if it lasts after me eating them. ;)

So good one lad. :):):)

eighty+
02-12-2013, 08:18 AM
Hi Mac. That watercolour I tried. Was just the old bird:D Most of the rest. Was done with the bucket
Ok. I'm. Going to try. Some more of. Mary Whyte water colours. Even thou I hav'nt a clue. It
One minute I 've paint on the brush. Then it's gone :D At least with trad. The paint stays on the brush.
Even if you make a cockup. You do know why. With Dig. I nether know :D:Dok

Hi girls. Silvy. ...Jean....AT TA Thank you. Hope you enjoyed your Peaches. :D:D:D:cool::cool::cool:

Mac. Thanks. Was. Pleased. You thought the circular bits. We're ok. Hope the girls. Left you one :D:D

Sorry I 've done nothing for the last two days but got the twinges in all my joints plus been dozing
A lot. :(:(:eek: :cool::cool: Might try tonight ok :mad::p

eighty+
02-12-2013, 12:24 PM
hi Mac a quick sketch is that the correct to go for painting it in water colour now :confused::confused::confused::D:D:D:cool::cool::c ool:

D Akey
02-12-2013, 01:23 PM
Not sure what you're asking, but it's a very homey sketch and a pretty good one at that. Watercolor on toned paper is not commonly done in the real world because with transparent color your paper is as light as you're going to get and yours is a muted yellow. This is more of a gouache (opaque watercolor) technique owing to your popping highlights with white paint. But what the heck. You don't have those kinds of restriction on the computer.

Be that as it may, you're doing a picture and not so focused on being a purist. Watercolorists are notorious for being snooty about the rules.

Anyway, I would perhaps correct the perspective of the chair behind his head to be consistent with the base (I think?) and you may want to attend to cleaning his hand a wee bit. Other than those couple things this is very respectable.

It's a right rural image, and Andrew Wyeth would love the subject. He was a yank in the USA, Maine I think it was. And believe me, these reproductions don't hold a candle to magic held in the originals. He was amazing -- one of the first artists I went nuts over when I first thought about becoming and artist.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&sugexp=les%3B&gs_rn=2&gs_ri=hp&gs_mss=andrew+weyeth&cp=15&gs_id=1j0&xhr=t&q=andrew+wyeth+watercolors&safe=off&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&bvm=bv.42080656,d.b2I&biw=895&bih=435&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=p3wZUcrzE8PpygHzyoDoCA

eighty+
02-12-2013, 02:25 PM
Thanks for the link. Real cool. Do you know any. Digital water colourist so I can look at. How it looks

Will help. As for the. Chair. Think it's a optical. Illusion

The hand. As its staying as a sketch. Will sort. Might bung some colour. On later :D:D:Dok Mac.

Caesar
02-13-2013, 02:37 AM
Fantastic sketch! I looked at Your recent picture and the sitting gentleman must be You 150 years old grandpa by comparison, dear friend. LOL:o;)
Looking forward to see it painted soon!
I hope this evening Celtic players won't be naughty ... and wear their skirts only under their official team jersey to distract Juventus defenders. LOL:D

coops
02-13-2013, 02:53 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, hope you are well. Sorry havent been in but phewwwww this weekend was soooo busy but great. I like you latest sketch very much and that bowl of peaches was terrific. Keep them coming dear friend:)

eighty+
02-13-2013, 03:35 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Where's yuh been hiding :( :D is that game on tonight think my money will be on Juva I'd like the Scots to Win but Scottish football has gone to sleep

as all their best player's and Manager's used to come to England which helped our football as now we get them from all over the world which is good as it will help our yougsters

to see the best so then they will get to copy them so improve our football and having watched the Braziliens lately even thou we won we have a long way to go ok

see the Pope is a honest man Most unusal :D looks like a race between 3 Hong kong ... africk .... south Amerca my money is on Hong kong :D :D :D :D :D :D

STATTE BBONE Si Si

Caesar
02-13-2013, 04:00 AM
Well, it looks like we still have very much to learn from Scots on rugby though ...:(
As for the rest I'm still around, less obtrusevely maybe, dear friend. Thanks.
I'm now just quite busy preparing the election of the new pope LOL:o:D.
Seriously I hope the Holy Spirit will go on working out better and better Gods plan by refurbishing, rejuvenating and fostering the Church organization, mission and action to testify and help people all over the world in these hard times. Hopefully they'll turn more faithfully than ever to the Boss, Jesus, without either standing still on conservative interpretations or follow reformistic fads to just please public opinions.
AMEN

D Akey
02-13-2013, 05:15 AM
Hi Mr Ploos,

I know you were more interested in paintings to copy, but this is a little video tutorial on Youtube describing the watercolor sensibilities using a very simple image of a couple apples, plain and clear. I would split your mind in two directions: 1) how watercolor behaves and how to figure how your colors go down, in which order, and why, and 2) how using ArtRage Layers can support that process (including cheers for the [Control Z] undo feature being a boon to digital artists).

It's a start. I didn't watch it all, and don't think he actually paints on camera, but rather has all the layers in place already. I think though it'll give you a strategy on how to get satisfying watercolor results in the picture of your choice. But since it's simple, you could replicate it easily using the tools once you start pushing paint around.

Once you do this, I think there are a couple artists here that use watercolor: Jules, SteveB, SomeoneSane and others. Jules is a good one though for completed paintings in watercolor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78uQzgMYOD4

limey-g
02-13-2013, 05:22 AM
I like the guy on the chair although I do not think i would be sitting there with the old boar pig at the side, they can have a mean temperament ,I speak from experience:)
Geoff

D Akey
02-13-2013, 06:24 AM
Oh right, Limey G reminded me of a comment. If that is a cane that goes to the ground like a walking stick, then it needs to go the ground. It's a simple matter to continue that line to in front of his legs at his feet. But those pigs do make for a bold graphic shape. And maybe their disposition fits with this gent, sort of speaking to his demeanor? I didn't take it that way, but could be now that it's been brought to light.

justjean
02-13-2013, 09:50 AM
A great sketch 80+, looking forward to seeing it painted :):)

eighty+
02-14-2013, 03:20 AM
Hi Tis I :D:D:D Sorry Katie Katie Coops happy Birthday From Satuday ?? :eek::confused:;) I'm not sure what Year it is or week/day :(:(:cool::cool::D

Thanks Jean Limey Mac Caesar and any body I'v Missed :confused::D:D SLAINTE

Caesar
02-14-2013, 04:25 AM
I like it very much. I'm just wondering on the pig simbology. Is it the best friend of the man or is it (or should I say he, if my eyes aren't betraying me :oLOL) going to provide the guy soon with ha, sausages, bacon etc.?
By the way, I appreciated the warm hospitality in Glasgow offered yesterday to our old lady and the match we saw in black and white ...;)

eighty+
02-14-2013, 05:04 AM
Hail. O Caesar. O. Mighty. One. Yes the best team one. :D think it's about time. Ref,s. started

Giving. Penalties. For obstruction. In the box. This apples. To all. Football teams. World. Over

As their all doing the same. And getting away. With. It. That old. Boar. Would be a bit tough to eat

But ok in sausage's. STATTE. BBONE. Si. Si

Alexandra
02-14-2013, 05:51 AM
I love the older gentlemen and the pig E+, hope you are well this morning. It is still raining cats and drogs here.:p

eighty+
02-14-2013, 10:57 AM
Hello. Sandra. You've. Blown ma Mind that brake. Has put you in overdrive. WOW

Congrats. Made ma eye's. Pop. :D:D:D SLAINTE

eighty+
02-14-2013, 03:16 PM
Hi quick STARTER'S No 1 as should be ih Bed ok :D:D:D SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si Yes Caesar like your Girl yuk yuk :D :D :D

coops
02-15-2013, 01:57 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, well what funny weather. Thick snow last night and all washed away this morning and sunny now. I am gonna love this latest one. Cant wait to see all the colours. Stay fit and well dear friend:)

eighty+
02-15-2013, 06:18 AM
Hi Katie Katie Coops Snow as soon as we said its snowing it stopped :D so you must have had our share :eek:good its gone today you'll soon be out in the garden

getting it sorted for the spring flower's :):D this one the milliner I'm in one hell of a state as layer's has kicked in so I dodging from 1 layer to the next just to find

which tool is working so i can make a mark :confused: so what it will look like in the end God only knows only hope I can FIN it today or in the early hours ok :D:D:D

keep warm and well wrapped up even thou its sunny have you had a flue jab ?? :eek::D:cool: SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si

Rowena
02-15-2013, 06:48 AM
Love that sketch at the hat shop Eighty!!! :cool:;);)

D Akey
02-15-2013, 06:54 AM
Having a dash at the habber, is it then, Mr Ploos? Great drawing for a painting of the ol' habberdasher's. Another laugh in the face of complexity. Good on ye lad. Making us right proud, ye are. And I can just see all the ladies here in Artrage all decked out in their finery wearing your fine hats.

eighty+
02-15-2013, 08:16 AM
Hello Rowena hope its warmer down there its about 14 c here not so good for an oldie :D:D:D thanks

hi Mac Capital T spells trouble :eek: I'm at the moment fighting with layers as is my want:D:D:D there's hats flying everywhere think I need a couple of

moon river's before I go :mad: ok. SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si To you both ok:cool:

limey-g
02-15-2013, 08:44 AM
Well eighty ,you will have to get this one finished soon as the lady will be looking for her new Easter bonnet and every lady has to have one of those.
Take care.
Geoff

eighty+
02-15-2013, 01:27 PM
ARH Bonjour Madame une chapeau Mai oui .....................Mon de deau quelle colour :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

vous'ave la chance Madame :eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool:.............STAT TE BBONE Si Si SLAINTE :p

eighty+
02-15-2013, 06:14 PM
Hi Quick Starters no 1 SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si :D:D:D

Caesar
02-15-2013, 11:20 PM
Something to do with Alice in Wonderland character re-writing in this last colorful composition? :D I like it very much! :cool:

Alexandra
02-16-2013, 09:09 AM
I love the woman making the hats E+, wonderful work.

eighty+
02-16-2013, 10:37 AM
hello Sandra yeah funny it was only near the end that I realized she was sewing :D:Dok thanks

HI Geoff ok When is Easter :eek::confused::D:D

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One :D:D:DThanks I fell into your Rabbit-Hole ;):cool::cool::cool:

limey-g
02-16-2013, 10:49 AM
Plenty of time Eighty, Easter is March 31.:D:D
Geoff

eighty+
02-16-2013, 03:25 PM
hi quick rough starter :eek::) ;) :D:D:D...........SLAINTE............STATTE BBONE Si Si

coops
02-16-2013, 10:56 PM
Hi there dear Eighty, sorry not popped in to see you but trouble with the internet. I really love the Hat Shop and please may I have a bonnet for Easter. You are really on a roll with your paintings, keep at em dear friend:).

eighty+
02-17-2013, 03:19 AM
.......Helllo Katie Katie Coops just showered now finishing my cornflakes with chopped Banana, and its !.oc :D, so as you can see I'm a early riser ;):D:D,

looked out Cloudy no sign of the golden Ball yet, a slieght glimmer over France :), I see somebody out in their garden so things are looking up :eek::cool:

as for a Easter Bonnet I'll see whats she can manage ok no I know when Easter is Thanks to Geoff :D should be ok:confused: temp out 10c so if you

go out in the garden?? make sure you've got your woollies on ;) :D :D Chio SLAINTE ......STATTE BBONE Si Si :)

eighty+
02-17-2013, 07:38 AM
...........HI time for tea Oyster's :eek: :eek: :eek: ;) :D :D :D

eighty+
02-18-2013, 07:27 AM
............Hi My nieghbour having a day on the Beach ;) :D :D :D :cool: SLAINTE .......STATTE BBONE .........Si.........................Si:)

grayflo
02-18-2013, 11:21 AM
Dear Eighty+ I never fail to marvel at your verve and the variety of your work! You are an inspiration.

limey-g
02-18-2013, 11:48 AM
A little chilly around here to sit on the beach -21c including wind chill, looking forward to spring.
Keep warm
Geoff

eighty+
02-18-2013, 02:09 PM
......Hi. Geoff Don't. Forget. 31March. :D Ok. Just watching on Telly. Lowery seen more.

Then I've ever seen. Really enjoyed it as they showed stuff I 'd never seen seems he was quiet

A Wit. As well. On the beach. Was lucky. 2 days of sunshine and Mild and no wind. ;) Been

About 10 c. Today. But they fore cast. It's going to get colder. But as your at -21c. You call it

Warm. ;) Chio. SLAINTE. :cool:

eighty+
02-18-2013, 03:45 PM
Hey Hey. Hey. All I can say, Is. Thank. You. For inspiring me. Grayflo. Or. Is it

Ma. Scottish. Blood. :D:D:D Is that the pipes. I can hear. :eek::cool::cool: SLAINTE

Caesar
02-18-2013, 11:07 PM
Funny additions! Your neighbour's name is 80- I guess. ;) Probably he's the son of Geoff's lady on the beach ... LOL:D

eighty+
02-19-2013, 01:52 AM
Hail O Ceasar O Mighty One are you sure that your name is spelt correct , as just looked at Geoff's girl , O Teaser O Mighty One but at the moment it s the

arthritic pain thats my main problem ok :D:D:D

......... ok an apple for Pete or it could be a tomato think I'll have to get an apple to remined me what they look :( :D as for the Judge he's explaining to me Demockacy ok :D:D

kenmo
02-19-2013, 02:18 AM
:cool:Love that apple....

eighty+
02-19-2013, 03:32 AM
......Hi. Ken. Are you sure it's an. Apple :D Good your. Feeling fine and back on Track

Regards to. Dad. "..........SLAINTE

D Akey
02-19-2013, 12:16 PM
Aye. Chack to see if there'r any doctors aboot. If so, it ain't no apple, lad, if ye remember yer homilies. An apple a day keeps the doctor away, and the taxman if ye aim well.

Very interesting sketch ups with the three lads. One looks like he's in a harness. . . did they just parachute in? Ach. The gangs are gettin' so high tech ta keep up with the likes o' 007 and "Ms" Dame Judy Dench or "M" as her agents call her.

coops
02-20-2013, 01:15 AM
Hi dear Eighty, lovely sunny day here and hope the same for you. Love that tomato looks good enough to eat. Have a great day dear friend:)

Lindae
02-20-2013, 03:06 AM
Hi Eighty, must be a hothouse tomato this time of year...so perfect, just add a little salt! L

eighty+
02-20-2013, 04:59 AM
HE l l O :D Katie Katie Coops yes it looks from my window:eek:;) smashing but as I didn't get up to 11.30 and just fin a couple of faces THEY REMINDED ME THAT

I haven't done any bus sketch'es for 2 months and i miss the excitement of drawing in the bus the hole in the stomach feeling pleased you liked my apple/tomato:D:D

H i Lindy yeah that tomato was an Apple for ChinaPete :Das he threw the last one at me :Dand as he knows I'm not a fan of Cezanne he wants one of his :D

I like your pommegranites :D

Hoots Mon what are ye blethering arbut dinnae ken what yuh can see mon, hooots away with yuh mon :D :p

limey-g
02-20-2013, 05:08 AM
Nice portraits eighty especially the first one, I wish I was that good at doing ears:)
Geoff

eighty+
02-21-2013, 01:44 AM
.........Hi good one Geoff :D:D:D just had another go at the apple bit dodgy thou as was trying to watch football at the same time looks if my favourite

Manager has got problems 3-1 down at home :eek::confused::(:(

Lindae
02-21-2013, 04:24 AM
Hi Eighty, you really did a super job on those portraits. You always seem to get the personality of the subject in your portraits! Linda

eighty+
02-21-2013, 04:47 AM
H i Lindy flattery will get yuh everywhere Thanks E+ :D:D:D:D:D:D Hope yuh disc don't jump out when seeing what I've just posted to you ;) :D:D

SLAINTE.............STATTE BBONE Si Si

D Akey
02-21-2013, 06:15 AM
Nice lads in the stockin' caps.

So did your team lose? Well there's always another match. I would recommend that you do some painting when your team is winning as well just to see if it has any affect on your work one way or another. Could be distracting if you're cheering and tossing seat cushions aboot the room, tossin' beer and sooch, goin' all hooligan such that the neighbors would call the constable. On the other hand, being in the winner's circle might lend the glow of victory to your painting of the moment -- and I'm wondering what color that glow takes on for Manager. Go team go!!!!!

eighty+
02-21-2013, 07:51 AM
Hoots mon ya up early. :D Cannae sleep. :cool: Yeah when watching telly ie the evening even football

I doze off. And wake up in the early hours wandering were the hell am I:D:Dbad thing is I've become

Addicted. To bbc 4. So not drawing must break the habit before I get too lazy You know what I

Mean Mac. ;) Plus the finger's.left hand the tendon's are shrinking pulling the two middle fingers

Into the palm, but no problem as can still use a pen or brush. And at the worst I've still got a

Right hand;):D:D It's always wanted to get into the act always moaning for a go:eek: I think

There must be more welsh blood on that side :eek::cool::D:D

eighty+
02-21-2013, 03:10 PM
HI tried to paint with the 2 knifes on the left bt had to give in :( so end up with the oil brush but I will have another go ok:D:D:D SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si

AT-TA
02-21-2013, 05:48 PM
Hi Eighty, i just love all of them. You are so good to paint their thoughts and characters into your portrait faces... love the different angels... must try this also....:rolleyes:

copespeak
02-21-2013, 06:49 PM
The last one is terrific!! All this practice is really paying off. :D :D

coops
02-22-2013, 03:46 AM
Hi dear Eighty hope you are fit and well. Love the painting of the chappie in the red hat. You can always turn your hand to anything:)

eighty+
02-22-2013, 07:33 AM
Hi Katie Katie Coops Thanks, sorry I'm having a bad day :Ddidn't get up till late :cool:the weather looks murky had me cornflakes and banana and pills :) was feeling ok had a

look was going to say hello to the girls when the thought struck me A4 so then went throu all the usal after a good 2hours just as I was going to shot myself I must have clicked

something right as there in front of me my name and s/p number and below that A4 in my excitement I pressed the wrong button and ended up with another little green box tied

with ribbon S/P 3.5,5 :eek: :D so back and clicked the other button and up came Login Password YUK YUK was back in the mire :D:D after trying with different names and passwords

the machine was in histericks incorrect have another go :D :D so getting close to smashing my laptop :eek: so had another try and fill in my particulars:cool::D at last I was getting somewere

didn't know where then it come back check your details ok found a dot in the wrong place no everything looked hunky-dorey so pressed the Pay button guess What :D :D :D :D :D :D

My Bank refused to Pay :eek::eek::eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D ............AT-TA......Copespeak sorry but Thanks.......SLAINTE........STATTE BBONE....Si........Si

Lima
02-22-2013, 10:29 AM
My Bank refused to Pay :eek::eek::eek: :D :D :D :D :D :D ......Si

What?:mad::mad::mad::mad:

eighty+
02-22-2013, 03:39 PM
Thanks Doc thats what I said, WHAT !! :eek::eek::eek: :(:(:( :confused::confused::confused: :D:D:D STATTE BBONE Si Si

eighty+
02-23-2013, 08:18 AM
Hi tried oil brush pratice ok SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si :D :D :D

eighty+
02-24-2013, 01:54 AM
H i having seen Lindy's on a IPad so had a try but its a long time since I've been in the woods ;) and my memory is not so good :( :D

anyway had fun and enjoyed it ok

Hi Katie Katie Coops just started Snowing :D Whats it like in ULL :eek::cool::D..............SLAINTE ..........STATTE BBONE .....Si.......Si :confused:

eighty+
02-24-2013, 03:40 AM
hi oil pratice with Stella i made her look younger :D :D :D SLAINTE .............STATTE BBONE..........Si........Si ;)

eighty+
02-24-2013, 05:28 AM
Hi OIl Pratice 5 Was wondering could be the new Pope :D :D :D SLAINTE.........STATTE BBONE ........Si..........Si :confused:

Alexandra
02-25-2013, 12:54 AM
Great additions E+, you are so talented. I hope you are having a good weekend.
I need more ice. One for my head too.

coops
02-25-2013, 02:35 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, no snow here yet but its flipping cold. Great works you have added and I really like the one of the girl. Keep em coming dear friend:)

eighty+
02-25-2013, 02:37 AM
Hi Sandra Did you like your day on the beach bet that cooled yuh down :D:D no ice pack needed:cool: I see as painting with the brush they are getting out of shape ;) :D :D

only seem to see it after posting :(have to be more attendtive to detail :D:D ok keep cool and ejoy Sunday Sandra Chio SATTE BBONE Si Si ;)

eighty+
02-25-2013, 02:55 AM
Hi Katie Katie Coops I see you are up and about this Sunday Morning is it a nice day up there in ULL not to good here looks dull and grey :( but no wind :D

are you still bashing the art-deco looking good enhance's your style ok have a good day as I don't think its warm enough yet to start gardening :D :D :D SLAINTE

coops
02-25-2013, 02:59 AM
Hi Eighty, cold here today so no gardening but did some yesterday brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr stay warm dear friend:)

eighty+
02-25-2013, 05:53 AM
HEllo Katie Katie just knew you would be out in the garden :D like your dance is it a Tango :confused::D:D:Dso you've got A4 and here's me haven't managed Layer's yet ?:D

Did try but the bank wouldn't play I telphoned Last night they said must be the other end as its ok with them :( but as to yet I haven't bothered ok just having

a rest as my colour mixing is no good :D have a go later ok keep warm and don't go buying lots of bulbs :eek: :D:D:D :cool: SLAINTE

Caesar
02-25-2013, 11:40 PM
You piled up a bunch of new wonderful paintings, dear mate. I like them and the psychological insight You show in Your portraits!

coops
02-26-2013, 01:37 AM
Morning dear Eighty, wet and cold by what the heck. Love the lady you are painting, she looks so elegant. Stay fit and warm dear friend:)

justjean
02-26-2013, 01:50 AM
You've been busy Mr 80+, they all look great :o

limey-g
02-26-2013, 02:16 AM
Looking good eighty+, the lady looks very regal, just needs a fancy necklace now:)
Geoff

Lindae
02-26-2013, 03:45 AM
Oh, dear eighty+, you've been busy! Great images are flowing from your fingertips!

eighty+
02-26-2013, 03:47 AM
hi

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Or should it be Stanly :D as was lost in a swamp I was at the point of handed in my cards when you braved all and saved me :D:D

I think you would make a good Pope :) Thanks :eek::eek:

eighty+
02-26-2013, 04:40 AM
Hi after Caesar my keys stopped working so had to switch off the laptop ok seems as if its ok now :D

Hello Katie Katie Coop yep the same here plus the wind is back :eek::D yeah you confused me :D:D:D

hi Jean like your red job been trying to work out how to do it :D:D yep still :confused::confused: :D

Hi Geoff Diamonds are a Girls best friend Ok :D:D:D

Hi Lindy allways wondered where they come from :D:Dthink I'LL have a go at your Monet ok:eek::):D

.................SLAINTE ..........STATTE BBONNE ...........Si.......................Si to aLL :)

eighty+
02-26-2013, 08:43 AM
Hi Lindy was going to try to do your Monet but at the Airport was confused got on the wrong Plane and ended up in Brasil so got into more trouble told them lost my Minder

at the london Airport and was confused :D:D:D heard say the poor sod don't know what he's doing then they bunged me on a flight to london to get rid of me:cool::cool::cool:, that's

why I tried to do a picture that was on the wall in the Brasil airport ok SLAINTE STATTE BBONNE Si Si :D

Lima
02-26-2013, 12:19 PM
Nice, very nice works, all around.

BTW, how did you get money to go to Brasil?

eighty+
02-26-2013, 02:58 PM
Ho. Ho. Ho. Like it Doc. Money are well that's another story:D No my uncle gave me some

I expect you've. Heard of him. Briggs:D:D:D .......STATTE......BBONNE. Si. Si. :eek::cool:

Lima
02-26-2013, 03:50 PM
Lol, Lawl is lawl. If you marry a brazilian you can not be extradited. Briggs, an English criminal married a brazilian woman. In 2001, he voluntarily returned to the United Kingdom and spent several years in prison, where his health rapidly declined. On 6 August 2009, Briggs was released from prison on compassionate grounds and, and, I don't know...:cool:

You know Eighty, brazilian leniency:cool:

eighty+
02-26-2013, 09:16 PM
Hi. Doc. As far. As I can see :D He's. Still. Alive. And. Kicking same age as me 84. This year.

"............ I. Think. :D:D:D:D:D:D STATTE. BBONNE S I. Si

Lindae
02-27-2013, 02:10 AM
Hi Lindy was going to try to do your Monet but at the Airport was confused got on the wrong Plane and ended up in Brasil so got into more trouble told them lost my Minder

at the london Airport and was confused :D:D:D heard say the poor sod don't know what he's doing then they bunged me on a flight to london to get rid of me:cool::cool::cool:, that's

why I tried to do a picture that was on the wall in the Brasil airport ok SLAINTE STATTE BBONNE Si Si :D

oh Eighty, my dear friend, I love the tale of your adventure and the resulting painting! You should have mistakenly flown to St. Lucia, to see the lily pond which was the model for my little painting. They would probably have had to house you for a few days under the Caribbean sun since I think they don't have many flights out. Again, really nice painting! L

coops
02-27-2013, 02:28 AM
Morning dear Eighty, brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr its cold. I like very much the painting of the lilypads, as I have said before you can turn your hand to anything. Stay fit and well dear friend:)

eighty+
02-27-2013, 03:29 AM
Hi. Lindy. I see your still in St Lucia wandering round the street market painting very nice. , yeah

Whish I was there. As still cold here. Chio

Hi. Katie. Katie. Coops still in bed. Just a bought to get up. :D In an out time zones does make

Me. Tired. , Yes. Looking out. Still the same grey sky. And cold. Beginning to get boring:D

oW. For the spring so. I can do some more Bus. Sketch'es:D:D Keep warm ok

"..... SLAINTE

eighty+
02-27-2013, 07:36 AM
Blimey Look at the Time 5.30 no food in the cuboard ?:eek::D the girl Moaning I've taken to long painting her so got to pay double :eek:thats life :D:D

ok gotta dash to get some Fish and Chips :D:D Chio STATTE BBONNE Si Si SLAINTE :confused: ;)

eighty+
02-27-2013, 02:21 PM
hi knifes gave up backto brush a try pratice ok :D :D :D SLAINTE

Caesar
02-27-2013, 09:39 PM
You paint even more wonderfully lately with a quite good tonal composition too. Congrats!

coops
02-28-2013, 01:49 AM
Morning dear Eighty, wow the sun is out and its not so cold. You never cease to amaze me with your paintings, love the latest one:) Stay fit and well dear friend:)

eighty+
02-28-2013, 02:36 AM
HI Katie Katie Coops Yeah A slieght Glimmer still only 7c up 9.30 this morning :D so I just done a quick Starter should go out today if I can pluck up the courage to go

into the big Toon :Dand mingle with all the thousands :D:D:D Keep warm have a nice day ok Chio

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thanks you've been quiet lately:confused: see your mate's offer of tax money refund has paid off:D over here there is a different style on the voting

papers they are putting 20 candidates to vote from so it looks as if you pays your moneys you can pick your own Goverment thats called Democracy:D:D:D do you think

that hong kong chap will be the next Pope if not it must south Amercan as at the moment there's to much fighting for power in south Africa :D

.............SLAINTE STATTE BBONNE Si Si :confused: :eek: :D

kenmo
02-28-2013, 03:28 AM
Wow...these are incredible...

Caesar
02-28-2013, 03:36 AM
It looks like we're unique in everything, dear ATPlus the Old, and always unpredictable and surprising eirther singularly and as as a nation, aren't we? It looks like we invented another unique party and democratic participation model. A completely different, net-driven, structureless, strongly directed kind of party or movement as it certainly is the 5 Stars of Beppe Grillo, an ex-comedian apparently more politically aware of the situation tha any expert (I'm not gloryfing it, just observing). The first time nationally (but they already succeeded in region before), without money, without celebrities, without TVs etc., they reached almost 30%. Everywhere abroad just looked at Berlusconi recovery of half of his past votes, they're all puzzled and worried, lacking any specific understanding and fitting comment. Outcomes were absolutely unconventional. Nobody still understood You cannot listen and ask from above a desk to Italians to just do homeworks (we did and will go on doing) under dumb Viking masters ruling, even when someone else pretends to be a master without giving a better example and getting forgiven (say France). We've been conquered and ruled for too many centuries by foreigners, but only apparently so. Quite curious. Actually everybody, on the partial bunch foreign newspapapers reporting some of our elections at least, mostly worried for stock-exchange impacts, suggested their standard recipes and lessons to be learned, the rating agencies went on with trivial analyses by some youngsters, most likely, and didn't wonder whether it's last call to resume a real European political leadership (not just a bureacratic guidance) or just let someones leave Euro as a currency (and I'm not meaning Southern Europeans, rather the Mark nostalgic ones and a few mates of them in case). Amazing to realize that the only true political leader, in these gloom days, with a full span intelligence (emotional one included), showed to be Mario Draghi, the BCE President. Surprising, as it always is, into a soccer match with Germany vs Italy. ;)

eighty+
02-28-2013, 08:33 AM
Hail O Caesar O. Mighty One. I know I said. You were quiet. These days. But. Wow. Wow. And

WOW. You got a load off your chest with that lot you even made the. New Pope. Cringe :D :D

Anyway you don't. need another joker as you've got a full pack already they are nearly as good

As our lot. I think. They are going to change house Common's. To house of Joker's as the only

Thing we get is laffs the old saying. The rich. Get richer. And the poor. Get poorer a good.

Solution. To our economic state. Yeah. But you knew all that. :D:D:D Chio. Statte. BBONNE. Si sSi ;)

eighty+
02-28-2013, 02:14 PM
hi got and done some Bus Sketch'es ok :D !st of 5 :cool:

eighty+
02-28-2013, 02:18 PM
ok "nd of 5 :eek: :cool:

eighty+
02-28-2013, 02:21 PM
ok :D last one :D :D :D