PDA

View Full Version : Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

eighty+
07-31-2012, 04:47 AM
HI Pat ER 40 Yeah I'd like to Pat but can't stay awake when watching the Telly Must be my age :eek::eek::eek: :D

Just painted this one its the Daughter of the host's who's BBQ i went to Sunday and got pissed :D :D :D :cool: :cool:

eighty+
07-31-2012, 07:47 PM
ho ho ho Tuesday gotta rush ok :p:p:p

Caesar
07-31-2012, 07:54 PM
Very well! Katie was served and You seem to have met a nice girl too in Your bus tours!

coops
07-31-2012, 08:49 PM
Morning dear Eighty, well usual English weather, rain rain and yet more rain. Your latest bus sketches are once again confidently done but I have to say I love my smiley face. Stay dry and fit and well dear friend:)

eighty+
07-31-2012, 11:06 PM
Hi a quick Snow bash to get the feel and remmbered Washeneer ice station but just played ok

eighty+
07-31-2012, 11:36 PM
HI Katie Katie Coops :D :D :D still got a lot of smashing and bashing yet at the moment its a bit long wants a shade fatter and a slieght tilt ok

yeah the rain in Spain :D :D :D but got to go out to help the legs a might have a go at your Fizzog later .........slainte............Statte Bbone.......Si Si .......:cool::D

Tanzenkran
07-31-2012, 11:42 PM
Hi Katie Katie Coops Thanks been Dozing :D and in the odd moments when awake been trying to paint this village

I nearly fell off the esplanade got quiet giddy funny that as hieghts never worried me but this did do you think its my age??

been invited to a BBQ tomorrow lunchtime I xpect I'll drink to much and be shown the door thats life :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool:

ok enjoy your Sunday ok..................SLAINTE..............STATTE BBONE Si Si :D

This seaside painting has an abstract feel that I tend to like. Where is this place?

eighty+
08-01-2012, 12:46 AM
Hi Tarzan sorry check the orignal Artist Alvaro Castagnets but looks like Portugal ok SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si :D

eighty+
08-01-2012, 07:33 PM
Hi Katie Katie Coops cloudy looking south atouch of blue so maybe clearing :cool:

yesturdays bus Sketch'es ok 1st of 5

eighty+
08-01-2012, 07:36 PM
ok last one..................SLAINTE.................STATT E............Si..............Si................... .......:D

coops
08-01-2012, 11:01 PM
Morning dear Eighty, gray skies and a little rain so cant do any gardening better watch the Olympics eh what!!!! Great sketches again well done you dear friend:)

eighty+
08-02-2012, 01:53 AM
Hi Katie yeah it did rain :D :D :D :D

D Akey
08-02-2012, 03:12 AM
Right Mr Ploos. Looks like you got your usual special characterization in your portrait of Ms Coops. Smiling eyes. Well done on all the work. Your friend's daughter is really good as well.

I'm flying today. Will be back to normal posting probably tonight. Good to see you're getting your moon rivers and BBQ happy hour in.

Be well!

eighty+
08-02-2012, 06:56 AM
Hi Mac that flying naff make the arms urtt and watch out for the those flying Aggis :D:D:D ochkay mon

HI Pat your Attic made me remember I had this photo its by artist Robert John Wolfenden called Cat's CRADLE Trad painting 3ft x 2ft 6in iether oil or acrylic not sure

as only seen a full print did meet him but he was only doing cats at that time for some work they where on did live in the old village of portslade and the picture looks

like his Attic ok just thought you would like it SLAINTE

sabena
08-02-2012, 10:16 AM
Wow great work:rolleyes:

eighty+
08-02-2012, 06:03 PM
Hi. Sabena. Bet that took him a few hour's. To paint. It's as they say everything.

But the kitchen. Sink..............yeah.........Slainte

Caesar
08-02-2012, 07:56 PM
What a mess in Your attic! You've got also a prussian helmet as far as I see. Maybe a tribute to Your Royal family origin ...:DLOL
Actually we call attico an apartment at the last floor or two floors of a building, usually with terraces and a great vista. What You call attic is either a soffitta or sottotetto (literally under-roof) or a mansarda (an apartment under the roof with the ceiling following here and there the roof slope.
Again a crowd of interesting characters in Your drawings. As far as I can read in Your weather after-cast with Katie, You don't have an actual summer over there. Quite refreshing, but hard to paint en plein air, isn't it?
SLAINTE YEAH, YEAH ...;)LOL

eighty+
08-02-2012, 09:09 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yeah I expect they've got Italien cousin's as well who maybe waiting to wear the Italien crown again like as in Spain :D:D:D

Mon Dieu Pete Quelle Coleur but no need to send the hatchett bloke from the Tong as anyone can its a pond mind you I had it upside down

at first thought I was zooming in On planet earth :D :D :D :D :D :D..............SLAINTE see we've got Caesar speaking IRISH :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool:

Caesar
08-02-2012, 09:31 PM
You got technicolor now, dear mate! Brilliant new additions.
Actually in Italy we kicked off our Royal family after the II WW (actually the only one entitled by history to rule Italy since the Sacred Roman Empire and Frederick II of Swabia) and we never repented. Anyway we may never accept either a Borbon (Spanish origin) or an Augsburg (Austrian origin), the only ones not aboriginal we ruled here and there in our peninsula too, since we had to stand them on parts of our country even too much.
As for the rest, even if all noble families in Europe are relatives somehow with each other, we fortunately haven't had to deal with any of them and, anyway, we've got too many famous noble people ruling little states here, as well as the oldest noble families, princes whose ancestors line up backward to the end of the Roman Empire, just in case we wish to become monarchic once more.
Someone should tell also Germany (Angela Merkel and the Bundesbak boss) that they would never lead Europe as a King or a Queen or as a conqueror (story should have made it clear). LOL:D

eighty+
08-02-2012, 11:19 PM
ow come on Caesar you sided with the German's before their not a bad lot its just they got carried away by Hitler who was only doing his job to get the commie's out as europe at

that time was on the verge of becoming red so money paid him but he got bigheaded his 1st job should have been to sort out the Russian commy's like franco was doing in Spain

but he went power mad and pranced around europe and poor old musso got involed but good for the Italiens at that time but then it cost him he's life as when the top brass

relized and quickly changed side's Musso was the perfect Scapegoat :D:D:D any way it will be the world power's who will decide if they want Italy to be Royal :D:D:D

mannafig
08-03-2012, 01:41 AM
Long time no see dear Eighty great to see the new additions:):)

Caesar
08-03-2012, 03:09 AM
I would remind that Mussolini, notwithstanding we were far from ready for a war, saw a big and easy opportunity (contrary to Ciano's and many others opinion), dear mate, and he was the boss then.
I would remind You also that we were the other side than Germany in WWI and we certainly weren't treated too fairly before and afterwards that war with reference to our colonies and our territories to be given back after that war, where we defeated the last Austrian Empire.
Furtherly in WWII it looks like that France too changed their mind, once they were under German's boots.
As a matter of fact they formed the Vichy Republic and the Jewish in France had to rely on the Italian controlled part to escape from lagers (the same in Greece, Croatia etc.) notwithstanding we were under Fascism. Moreover Soviet Union too swapped its side once attacked.
Anyway, since a French general called Charles De Gaulle, was a great radio speaker, it ended that France (as well as Stalin) eventually sat among the winners and in UN with a veto power (but it was us who gave back Corse to France by sending German soldiers away from there after the armistice, without killing them as they cowardly did with ours in Cefalonia).
The position of UK as an island with an Empire, with by far the most powerful Navy in Europe and a strong US backing since the start, was certainly a more comfortable position to oppose Hitler will and the German power, my dear. Finally You didn't have to make ruinous and glorious fights and retreats without a vaguely adequate warfare, as we had to in Etiopia where we surrendered with military honors (You experienced a similar defeat in Asia against Japanes), in Russia (we charged and broke the encirclement with our alpine troops and came back with few survivers), in El Alamein, men agains tanks, on Malta's skies and in Alexandria harbour.
We also got our good towns and villages bombing share, our soldiers taken and killed in lagers, as well as nazi collective murders of civilians and we had our left troops and partisans fighting Germans.
So I think we fairly paid for a wrong choice, more than others did for their responsibilities, by humiliating Germany first and then leaving Hitler undisturbed up to when it was too late.
I guess that, out of folklore and the then war propaganda, You may have know of all this ... :)

chinapete
08-03-2012, 03:40 AM
hey eighty+... someone's done a hatchet job on me and I've been heavily metaled could you look into that for me? :):) ...

coops
08-03-2012, 11:01 PM
Hi dear Eighty, suns out for the second day running yipppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. More great sketches and paintings from you dear friend. Stay fit and well and dont get sunburnt:)

eighty+
08-03-2012, 11:16 PM
hi Manfig yeah I'm still kicking like your last one :):):)

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One sorry it will take me a few day's to sort that lot out :cool::D but one word Lager's ??? :(:(:( explain :D:D:D

Hung O Pete :D yeah it was the sipulation of the wall red tape and all that crap, that you had to be Melalized so you would last for a few thousand year's

as for the Tong's Hatchett man I thought you'd sent him after me so I can relaxe now its not me they're after but YOU ........:D:D:D :p:p:p :cool:

ok Yesturday's bus Sketch'es not much cop as wasn't feeling all that great ok 1st of 5

Hi Katie Katie Coops YES ITS RAINING :D :D :D still pushing your Fizog around :eek: :eek: :eek::cool:

eighty+
08-03-2012, 11:20 PM
ok last 2 :eek::D .................SLAINTE................STATTE BBONE................Si.........................Si ...................................:p:D to you all

Caesar
08-04-2012, 12:38 AM
So You were drawing on the bus again!

Well, it took a few years for Europe to sort the WWII out, dear mate, and we should hopefully remeber as much as we can now and quite honestly to avoid forever similar horrors and so much stupidity and short-sightedness.
Good You had not to learn the word lager in UK, as Nazis called their "working" camps or prisons where mainly jewish people from all over Europe and gipsies, but also Pole soldiers and eventually, after the Armistice, the Italian ones too, were kept in painful conditions, mostly up to their premature death and with little or no consideration for Geneva Convention. But they were not the only prisons our soldiers had the pleasure to stay in and sometimes not in a too much better situation. Also in Africa and even in U.S. they found "hospitality and work" for quite some time, but usually they left these latter alive at least.
I guess British soldiers too had quite a painful stay in Japanese prisoners camps, so You know now what I mean by lager and can share the sorrow for such criminal treatments. :(

eighty+
08-04-2012, 03:05 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty one yes we say that after every one :D :Dso when is the next big one :Dand what about the afgan one is that a war to get controlle of drugs

just think of the profits to be made :D as for The United Nations thats a big Laugh all it is ,is jobs for the boys where they can get backhander's ok

I'll pack up bashing your eardums one thing what are wars for and who benifits ?????? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused:

hi Katie Katie had aaaaaaaanother go still not happy think I'll give it a rest for a while ok Slainte Statte Bbone si si :D

eighty+
08-04-2012, 08:36 PM
yes Katie Katie Coops as the Queen said to Freud I am not amused :D :D :D :D :D :D

coops
08-04-2012, 11:31 PM
Good morning to you dear Eighty, boy aint we lucky its another sunny warm day. Already done plenty of gardening but keep running in to watch more of the Olympics.
Loving my picture as you have done the smiley eyes. Thank you for taking the time dear friend. Your bus sketches once again are great and really like the sleeping child. Have a great day dear friend:)

eighty+
08-04-2012, 11:54 PM
Hi Katie Katie Coops Dunno about the weather or the Olympic's all I see is somebody's Fizzogg been bashing it around again have a look see if its any better

ok I'll have a look at the olympic's a change of scenry :D............:D.................:D............... .............:p

D Akey
08-05-2012, 06:44 PM
Shove over Ms. Doolittle. Ms. Coops' done arrived on the Ploos bus ready for the 'orse races, she is.
I 'alf expect yer to be going off 'alf cockneyed, Mr Ploos, with a wee twist o' Yorkshire.

Nice one of her and of the others on your appointed rounds.

Bravura Lad!

eighty+
08-05-2012, 08:40 PM
Yeah Mac Ladie's Day at Ascot :D :D :D

silvy
08-05-2012, 09:34 PM
Very nice portrait of ours Katie:):)
Good work and happy sunday!

eighty+
08-06-2012, 12:04 AM
Mercy. Bonus. Silvy. La meme. Pour vous......... Statte. Bbone Si. Si. ......:cool:

eighty+
08-06-2012, 10:17 PM
Hi Katie Katie Coops not to bad sunny :eek:..........trying for Gold :D :D :D :D :D :D :p SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si :D

coops
08-06-2012, 10:29 PM
Morning dear Eighty and another warm sunny day hope its the same down there with you. How you are doing my portrait from such a little avatar I havent a clue but you are doing a fantastic job:)
Stay fit and well dear friend:)

eighty+
08-07-2012, 12:06 PM
Hi. Katie Katie. Coops. Did you see the Queen. When you were. At Royal Ascot

eighty+
08-08-2012, 01:44 AM
Yeah Yeah Yeah you should be so Lucky :D :D :D

coops
08-08-2012, 02:18 AM
Afterno0on dear Eighty, late again I am and you can blame the Olympics, nearly forgotten how to stand as been sitting watching for hours lol.
Nope didnt see the Queen lol. Take care and stay fit and well dear friend:)

eighty+
08-08-2012, 03:51 AM
Hello Katie. Katie. Coops. A bit murky here , as for the Olympics Ishould get a gold. For going up

And down on the channels why they didn't have a multi screen where u could see them all and pick the

One. You want :D, Iended up watching hockey Argentina. X. South Africa went to sleep just woke

In time. To see them. Shaking hands :D:Dat the moment. There's a lovely. Blue pitch. With a

Pinky purple. Surround hold on I think. There's another game India x belgium:D:D:D Ok

D Akey
08-08-2012, 05:00 AM
Wish I could get the Olympics like you folks do. I would be glued to the tele as well. But I ain't, more's the pity.

Through the wisdom of television here, I only ever get to see when we win or something great happens like a new world record or something. But it does tend to limit what we can see. Not a cable TV subscriber.

Anyway hope your weather clears up some for the games and for you folks getting oot and aboot. Here's an irony for ya: The athletes in the Olympics seem to be turning everyone else into couch potatoes.

It's hotter than blazes here.

eighty+
08-08-2012, 06:04 AM
Hot as hell is it Mac so when we next see yuh you'll be looking like a coconut yeah hope your living

On high. Ground. As the ice is melting fast mind I'm not to worried its my age you know :D:D:D:D:D:D

SLAINTE. Statte. Bbone. Si Si. :D Crikey. Almost. Forgot. Have a moon river. With your

HAGGIS. Ok. :cool::cool::cool: Hoots. Mon

coops
08-08-2012, 10:13 PM
Morning dear Eighty and another lovely sunny day but as Mr Akey says, I have grown into a couch potato lol. Still exhausted after watching those two wonderful Yorkshire lads in the Triathlon winning gold and bronze. Watched it from start to finish as my son does the triathlon and is also an Ironman (proud mum here lol) These two lads live just up the road to my son. YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE well done lads. Right back to the TV and athletics. Take care dear Eighty and have fun at the Olympics:):):)

eighty+
08-09-2012, 12:27 AM
Hi Katie Katie Coops Yeah up late sorry I missed the boys only got on just as Hoy was getting his gold good to see him showing emotion and the girl also

with luck they might show a replay , what is a Ironman??? hope yuh like yourself as a couch-Potatoe I bunged the blue shoe's in coss I know you had just got

them back from Caesar :D :D :D :D :D :D

coops
08-09-2012, 01:44 AM
Oh dear Eighty how I laughed when I saw this painting, love the shoes. hehehehe you are such a great wit:)
For your information Ironman details below, how the heck they do it I will never know:)

An Ironman Triathlon is one of a series of long-distance triathlon (http://www2.ambientdesign.com/wiki/Triathlon) races organized by the World Triathlon Corporation (http://www2.ambientdesign.com/wiki/World_Triathlon_Corporation) (WTC) consisting of a 2.4-mile (3.86 km) swim (http://www2.ambientdesign.com/wiki/Swimming_(sport)), a 112-mile (180.25 km) bike (http://www2.ambientdesign.com/wiki/Bicycle_racing) and a marathon (http://www2.ambientdesign.com/wiki/Marathon) 26.2-mile (42.2 km) run (http://www2.ambientdesign.com/wiki/Road_running), raced in that order and without a break. Most Ironman events have a strict time limit of 17 hours to complete the race, where the Ironman race starts at 7:00 AM, the mandatory swim cut off for the 2.4-mile (3.9 km) swim is 2 hours 20 minutes, the bike cut off time is 5:30 PM, and all finishers must complete their marathon by midnight.:)

eighty+
08-09-2012, 02:47 AM
jesuss Katie the just the thought make's me shudder :D even in my prime :cool: was only a 100yd sprinter but the war put a end to it all :eek::eek::D:D:D

coops
08-09-2012, 09:22 AM
Me too dear Eighty, I worry about him like any mum would:(

pat1940
08-09-2012, 10:16 AM
Hi eighty, has been awhile, have been down a bit, my dog is 15 yrs old and does not have to much time left, many tumors so we are just making him comfy till his time comes, he has been such a wonderful dog that we adopted in 1999, he was a rescue dog and so abused when we got him, but we have given him a happy home and he has paid us back 10 fold
your paintings are great and thanks for the laugh on the last one, very funny

eighty+
08-09-2012, 12:58 PM
I Pat sorry about the Dog but he was happy with you only hope he not in pain thats all we hope when our time comes ok

pat1940
08-10-2012, 12:38 AM
Thankyou eighty, if we feel that he is in pain we will not think of our feelings for sure, but will take him to our vet to be put down mercifully, we cannot stand to see an animal suffer as they cannot speak for themselves right, you have a great day dear eighty, we are getting lots of rain here

coops
08-10-2012, 04:07 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, again busy watching the Olympics, hope you are well:)

eighty+
08-10-2012, 07:39 AM
Thanks Pat Yeah I know you will look after him been your friend for quiet a few years they have a short life but then the tree's must say the same about us yeah :D:D

hi Katie Katie Coops yeah ok a bit tottery to many lager's last night :eek::eek::eek::cool::D did you see what Pat said (Raining) don't sound good as must be coming our way :eek::eek:

yeah your Ironman must make you worry but you'll have to bite the bullet coss its what he enjoy's ok cela vie :D:D:D

................SLAINTE ..................STATTE BBONE.................Si.......................... ........Si........................................ ...:D to you Both ok :p

Playing :eek: mitt water couleur as haven't a clue :D:D:D

Alexandra
08-10-2012, 11:30 PM
Hey Eighty, this guy scares me a little....
Is this the avatar that you don't like? The painting small gives the appearance of a terrific overbite.
Talk about rain, we are floating down here. My cats don't like to get their feet wet, so they are all over the place. Thankfully I have food.

eighty+
08-11-2012, 01:03 AM
Hi Sandra good to hear your ok and you haven't started swimming yet :D:D RAIN looks like we've got to expect it shortly, Ow the general just took me back

to the Generals of both sides Russien and Yanks to see who could wear more medal's and bigger hats think they got a medal for going to the Loo :D:D:D:D:D:D

coops
08-11-2012, 02:00 AM
Afternoon dear Eighty, hope your keeping fit and well:)

eighty+
08-12-2012, 01:20 AM
Hello Katie Katie Coops escuse moi 24 hours late :D:D yep a hot sunny day I supose your watching the telly???or are you in the garden soaking up the Sun-shine

whilst its still around :D , woke up at 7 but went back to sleep then woke at 10.30 grabbed the IPad found I could import a photo so messed around , then tried to

understand what Steve b Tigermoth and ChinaPete were yakking about but brain started screaming :eek:so got out before Brain went completely Bonker's but seeing

Tigermoths Dragon thought I'd do his cousin the Nogard:D so after all that excitement it was nearly 1oc and I was still in bed :D :D :D

Ok Katie have a nice week-end :D SLAINTE..................STATTE BBONE...........Si.........................Si ..........................................:D

pat1940
08-12-2012, 02:31 AM
Love your latest eighty, looks like you had fun with them, your weather looks pretty good for the next couple of days so hope you get out on that bus, you have a wonderful day ok, and thanks for you great comments on my last paintings, really appreciate them

eighty+
08-12-2012, 07:59 PM
thanks Pat like your still life's I might have ago when I'm older :D :D :D :p

eighty+
08-12-2012, 10:34 PM
Hi Katie Katie Coops Morning :D cloudy at the moment could clear but hot I see another boy from ULL got a gold :cool: last day today so you'll be able to sort the garden

Out the grass wants cutting ok thought I'd better remind you otherwise you'll skive off down to the dance Hall :D :cool: :cool: :cool: SLAINTE

chinapete
08-12-2012, 11:33 PM
"oh no I've said too much / haven't said ... enough ..." REM Losin' my Religion :)

eighty+
08-13-2012, 12:04 AM
Hi. Pete. Tell me what it looks like. I'll look up in the attic with all

My other junk as it may be up there. :eek: :D :D

chinapete
08-13-2012, 03:20 AM
... let's take a look in pat's attic, shall we? :):)

eighty+
08-13-2012, 06:57 PM
It's ok Pete I've found it. Google had it tucked away in one of their many boxes think it was

Named. Original Fantasy. Stories author? Simon. Or John Ok .....;):cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
08-13-2012, 08:50 PM
Good morning Katie Katie Coops did you watch the olympic's closing, me no comment :o:(:( ok, yeah your free to wander now :D:D:D

sky grey might rain later :D:D Slainte.............Statte Bbone Si Si :D

coops
08-13-2012, 10:31 PM
Morning dear Eighty, phewwww I feel like I need a rest after all that viewing but I did enjoy the coverage of the Olympics. Hope alls well with you and keep painting dear friend:)

eighty+
08-14-2012, 12:13 AM
HEllo Katie Katie Coops I've put a twinkle in your eye's what do you think :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D

Tanzenkran
08-14-2012, 01:44 AM
Hello Katie Katie Coops escuse moi 24 hours late :D:D yep a hot sunny day I supose your watching the telly???or are you in the garden soaking up the Sun-shine

whilst its still around :D , woke up at 7 but went back to sleep then woke at 10.30 grabbed the IPad found I could import a photo so messed around , then tried to

understand what Steve b Tigermoth and ChinaPete were yakking about but brain started screaming :eek:so got out before Brain went completely Bonker's but seeing

Tigermoths Dragon thought I'd do his cousin the Nogard:D so after all that excitement it was nearly 1oc and I was still in bed :D :D :D

Ok Katie have a nice week-end :D SLAINTE..................STATTE BBONE...........Si.........................Si ..........................................:D

Good portrait 8T+

eighty+
08-14-2012, 05:05 AM
Thanks. Tarzan watched the Olympic's. Or. Tried to but kept falling asleep :D:D:D

SLAINTE...........Statte. Bbone.....Si........Si..............:D

eighty+
08-14-2012, 11:17 PM
HI Katie Katie Coops morning ;) cloudy warm must ave rained early ?? see your mob got most of the golds thats coss your viking decendents they were always

chaseing all over the Globe :D :D ok done some bus sketch'es yesturday had trouble they wasn't going to let me on but the comander in chief over-ruled them

so it was ok I found A pure graphite stick amongst my art (junk) must got at a car boot a 6b quiet blunt but work's like a diamond as it wears get sharpish edge'es

anyway thats what I tried with see what you think :cool::cool::cool: ok have a day in the garden as can see some blue sky now :D:D........SLAINTE

!st of 5 ok :eek:

eighty+
08-14-2012, 11:23 PM
OK 2nd of 5 ............SLAINTE.................STTATE BBONE Si Si :D

D Akey
08-15-2012, 01:12 PM
That pebbled paper is always great for building up values using a black charcoal pencil, black conté crayon or black prismacolor (waxy black pencil). Also prints very well owing to the natural dot pattern created by the tooth of the paper. Not sure how that plays digitally, but in traditional medium it's really cool for a tonal drawing.

Good going Mr Ploos! You're on top. . . er. . . they do have double-decker buses in Brighton, neh? Well if they do, you're in the crow's nest on lookout. :D:D:D

chinapete
08-15-2012, 02:05 PM
...D Akey has a good idea, and if your bus is going as far north as Dedham Vale, maybe you can return to Constable, where you began this thread, like several years ago, so I can finally find out what you were taking a rest from :) ... and how is it that Fatima made a guest appearance? :):)

eighty+
08-15-2012, 11:41 PM
Mac Hoots Mon I hope you've Strapped me in otherwise you'll see me boncing along on me barnett when going round the corner :D:D:D:p:p

Pete I think u can understand the lingo is it in Japanese or Chinese allways wondered thats if you can read what it says on the bathhouse wall

I copied the best I could ok :D:D:D :cool::cool:.................SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si :D

coops
08-16-2012, 01:17 AM
Hi there dear Eighty hope all is well with you.:) I love what you did again with my avatar and yes you have the twinkle there, thats for making me look so happy dear friend.
Lots of new great sketches well done dear Eighty:)

eighty+
08-16-2012, 04:44 AM
HI Katie Katie Coops Pleased to see your ok as when u wernt around yesturday AWOL :cool::cool: thought you must be sick :eek: :D:D

somebody said that yu had been Swigging Absinth if so not to worry as the orignal was banned in the twenty's you ask Tolouse la'Trec :D:D:D:D:D:D

Nice to see yuh Nice :D........SLAINTE...................STATTE BBONE................Si........................Si. ..........................................:D

coops
08-16-2012, 09:19 PM
Morning dear Eighty, hope you are fit and well, now get on the bus and get sketching lol. :)

eighty+
08-16-2012, 11:15 PM
Hi Katie Katie Coops yep just up had me pills and cornflakes and would like to go bus Sketching :D BBBBut I've got to sort my paperwork out as in a right mess

Coss paperwork has never been my Forte or my fifties :D I keep Trying to get my head down and do it :eek: but always seem to wander off into artrage :D:D:D

yes it look great outside there's a slieght riff of cloud over the sea with luck it will slide east up the channel :D OW's it in ULL ok:cool::cool::cool: looks as if you'll be in the

garden today :D Chio SLAINTE.......................STATTE BBONE ............Si...............Si ...............................:D

D Akey
08-17-2012, 04:45 AM
Paperwork Mr Ploos? You seem to draw pictures on every bit of paper you 'ave, lad. I was that way when in school. Drew pics all over me text books. Nothing for it but to go to art school since it was the only subject I could bear at the time. And art school 'text books' were blank sketch pads, made to order with none of that pesky printing all over to spoil the drawings.

But I do understand that ye moost do yer numbers. So hunker down, Jimmay, and get it oot tha way. . .

As to the weather, I have always seen the clouds to move in to the UK from the northwest heading southeast. But are you facing the channel south then? I would have thought that would be past you if you could see clouds over the water. I would have thought the clouds would be coming at you overland. But I don't live in it so it's merely academic speculation based on a quick glance at those satellite images.

Well, the point is, the bus calls!!!!

pat1940
08-17-2012, 06:18 AM
eighty, I see that you have been on that bus ride again and done some wonderful work, really like all of it but of course I love oriental and it is lovely....have a great day

eighty+
08-17-2012, 06:20 AM
sorry Mac i'm right down in the trough done nuffing except doze ok yeah it is raining I think you talked it in :D:D:D

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One see your enjoying yourself on the beach where is it aussieland ??? :D:D:D

eighty+
08-17-2012, 07:52 PM
hi Katie Katie Coops... I'm still feeling like two planks :D done nothing yesturday till went to bed at 10oc then done the cockney boy and the cave where I sketched

on the wall to show the wife the one that got away :D the other's just played with the bucket ok weatherwise hard to say :cool: ok enjoy your day SLAINTE

eighty+
08-17-2012, 07:55 PM
ok last two :D:D:D:D:D:D

coops
08-18-2012, 02:38 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, do hope that you are feeling better today, come on lad lets have you out and about. Love your latest painting of Cesare on holiday its a hoot. Also all your other painting are really great. Keep well dear friend:)

D Akey
08-18-2012, 03:31 AM
So Caesar's legions have moved on Australia, is it? Very foonay, mate. Somebody ought to tell 'im 'e should have turned north at Gaul if 'e was 'eadin' to tha Olympics. Neither 'aggis nor gold for 'im now. Hahahaha.

Wild looking at all these paintings what are so distinct and different unto themselves. Sort of like an 'eated discussion among artists on the relative merits of this and that style.

I particularly favor the Japanese print one of the flowers with the orange background. Has a little more gestural than the regularity of Van Gogh, but a new branch for Post-Impressionism.

Also that brown pictogram one with the cowboy slipping off the back hump of that camel in ancient Egypt, as the jackel god looks on teaching early man where to sit on those beasts, why it has a Stargate TV show come Pablo Picasso Man From La Mancha graphic era feel.

And I second Ms Coops' suggestion, when it suits ye of course, ta get oot and aboot wif yer sketch pad.

Go MAN GO!!!!!!

eighty+
08-18-2012, 03:33 AM
Year Katie Katie Coops got to stir myself to go out it might lift me out the doldrums Blimey 3.30 almost to late to go out might just pop down to Sainsburys

I'll take the bus into town then back that way can get some Sketching done as Sainsbury is only about 200 yds down the road ok I hope you've enjoyed

your Day ...........SLAINTE ..............STATTE BBONE..................Si......................... .Si..........................................:cool :

eighty+
08-18-2012, 03:38 AM
Ok OK Mac I'm just going if you give me the chance :confused::confused::confused: :cool:

eighty+
08-18-2012, 12:03 PM
Hi Katie Katie Coops ...... Mac La'OOT ok made it to the bus :D it seemed funny but done two going in on the way back was doing the last one

when got waylaid by an old art student well a youngster realy about 70 :D who wanted to see my Sketch'es but he was too high tec for me more in

Pete's or Steve's yok :( if you know what I mean :D:D:D ok SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si :cool:

eighty+
08-18-2012, 08:36 PM
Hi Katie Katie Coops Woke at 6oc had a quick look to see what the high Tec boy's are up to as aways hope brain will grasp a point or two :)

Pete had a apple with some leaves was saying how he shaped the stuff so thought I'll have a go at that:D so opened artrage painter on the Ipad

lo and behold the 1st thing in the gallery is Rue Sherbert :cool: so for the next hour there I was pushing and pulling on the pavement we had a quick

shower but nothing to write home about but it naff ot ere think I'll pop down to the effel see if its still standing ok see yuh have a good wekend :D:D:D

chinapete
08-19-2012, 01:53 AM
... I'm interrupting my yakkin' in a different thread to say, what a vivid and lively street scene :) ... you had fun smearing and smudging ... :)

eighty+
08-19-2012, 02:33 AM
Yep. Pete Thanks. A great help made it look more alive. :D:D But all that pushing

And shoving made me tired so had another 3 hours Kip. :D:D:D :cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
08-19-2012, 11:52 AM
Hi A couple of quickies on the IPad ok:D:D:D

D Akey
08-20-2012, 08:15 PM
Nice ones, Mr Ploos. Love the one of the street scene with the busker with the guitar and all the storefronts and all that. Very lively for the tourists like meself.

Also like the different heads you did recently. Very edited giving it an interesting voice. You seem to be getting it down to essentials more.

Go Laddie, Go!
Hoot Hoot!

eighty+
08-20-2012, 08:53 PM
Hoots mon your up early :Dok done three this morning while laying in bed the blessing of an IPad :cool::cool: still trying Water colour :D:D ok Dodgy Stuff

Hi Katie Katie Coops you OK looks like you'll be back at the olympics now, heavy cloud could rain later unless it goes to those plain's in Spain :D:D:D:D:D:D

pat1940
08-21-2012, 01:36 AM
Hi eighty, love these quickies you did, they are so good, hope your weather is nice for you, you have a great day my friend

eighty+
08-21-2012, 01:59 AM
Thanks. Pat. Sorry I 'm so slow lately:eek: Think I'm close to Hibernating.......:D:D:D:D

coops
08-21-2012, 02:18 AM
Hi there dear Eighty and its toooooooooo early to hibernate so wakey wakey:)
Great sketches again but I really like the second one done on the Ipad with the strong strokes. Keep them coming dear friend:)

eighty+
08-21-2012, 02:27 AM
Ho Ho Ho Katie. No. Rest. For the. Wicked. :D Crikey sun is shining. :eek: :cool: :cool:

coops
08-21-2012, 11:10 PM
Morning dear Eighty, come on get up and about cos the sun is out, stay fit and well dear friend:)

D Akey
08-21-2012, 11:37 PM
Mr Ploos you're goin' all wintery on us! Yer a bear then is it? Well the Summer seems to be all screwed around as well for you lot. I can understand the body thinking it's time for hunkering down for the winter. Afterall, if a northern hemisphere lad like Caesar has to go down under to Aussie land to go to the beach, what's the world comin' to?

I suggest painting some pictures of Summer fun. Birds in bikinis playing beach volleyball. . . although do you guys even have sand on your beaches and not just pebbles? Not so kind when one takes a dive for the ball. . .

So in Summery, best get out your swim fins and snorkel and set up your inner tube in front of your cooker and start sketchin', matey. We'll see if Summer doesn't wake up.

eighty+
08-22-2012, 09:32 PM
Hi. Katie Katie Coops..........Mac

Thanks. For trying. To get me back on track :D At the moment what I need is some of

that Spineigh Pop-eye was fond of to get back. Bashing Pluto :D Ok

Regards. 8tp

eighty+
08-23-2012, 05:46 AM
No Comment :D :D :D :D :D :D

chinapete
08-23-2012, 06:27 AM

eighty+
08-23-2012, 07:47 PM
Yeah. Pete. That's. What I. Thought :confused::(

coops
08-24-2012, 01:41 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, hope you are feeling better. I had to laugh at your cheeky peek-a-boo painting, its great. Take care dear friend:)

chinapete
08-24-2012, 02:31 AM
haha, eighty+ ... do you know how hard it is to put up a truly blank page? ... you have to be really creative to avoid the default error message, "You haven't entered enough characters" etc. ... so my blank no comment page actually is ... a work of art :)

eighty+
08-24-2012, 10:10 AM
Hi Katie Katie Coops yep forced myself out :D done some sketch'es and tried two on the IPad :eek::cool: sunny day hope your ok SLAINTE

Yes Pete your best yet :D :D :D :D

ok 1 of 5 :cool:

eighty+
08-24-2012, 10:14 AM
ok the 2 bus sketch'es on the IPad :eek: :cool: :D

eighty+
08-25-2012, 02:33 AM
Hi Inspired by Yhang :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool:

D Akey
08-25-2012, 03:08 AM
See the yang? It's Yang, see. . . or the Yangtze. . .

The sketches look good, Mr Ploos. Your lines are flowing in those not unlike in the Yangtze river in China.

You called out the courtesans to give a warm welcome to Mr Pete, I see. . . Just not entirely clear on whether the painted coquette is yin or yang, see. . . but you made China Pete blanch. ;):D;):rolleyes::eek::D:D;)

eighty+
08-25-2012, 04:20 AM
Hi Mac yeah yin and yang went up the hill yang fell down and broke his crown and yin pissed herself with Laughter and Pete was struck Stom :D :D :D

D Akey
08-25-2012, 04:32 AM
Hi Mac yeah yin and yang went up the hill yang fell down and broke his crown and yin pissed herself with Laughter and Pete was struck Stom :D :D :D

Hahahaha. Very funny. I'm stealing it. ;););););)

eighty+
08-25-2012, 11:40 AM
Elp Feff :eek: :eek: :eek:

arry ;);) :):)

Jim :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Cowboys and Indiens............... Bang Bang your Dead :( :( :( think of the Profits thou :D :D :D

chinapete
08-25-2012, 12:43 PM
... I get the pictures ... but could someone translate the recent conversation for me ?? :) ....

eighty+
08-25-2012, 01:07 PM
Sorry Pete me old mate. :D But Caesar's. On holiday. :D :D :D Slainte.

D Akey
08-25-2012, 02:49 PM
I think what Mr Ploos is deriding is the profiteering of munitions manufacturing and the brainwashing that comes through the media, not to mention the penchant of man to go after what belongs to someone else, whether being hoarded or not if there's a profit in it because that's the pathetic way of things when one belongs to a world where life feeds on life.

And as the solicitors for Mr Ploos have advised, we put in the standard disclaimer that the above comments do not necessarily reflect his sentiments nor those of ArtRage, nor any carbon based life form of any stripe, on the planet or off. Just that of Caesar whether in Julius or Augustus, but not Septembrus and Octobrus.

But I'm only guessin' and digressin'. . . He may have meant none of it. . . and that life is but a game, not unlike cowboys and indians ;););) And that our vacationing Caesar, who explains at length is on holiday at the moment. But hold tight. He'll be back.

eighty+
08-25-2012, 10:24 PM
hey hey Mac a quick game yeah I'll be Tom Mix who you gunna be ?? :D :D :D

Katie Katie Coops Pluie Pluie Pluie :( :( :( not good for the Para's Olympics but keep smiling ok :D :D.........SLAINTE

D Akey
08-26-2012, 02:25 AM
Tom Mix is it? Very heroic Mr Ploos. Very heroic.

For me it has to be Jimmy Stewart, cause, well, cause he's a Stewart and likely out there riding the plains with saddle bags full o' haggis. Ah, you've no heard "Tumblin' Tumbleweeds" till ye heard it on the pipes.

eighty+
08-26-2012, 05:45 AM
hoots Mon nae fair yuh nae that haggis basher is fast on the draw have to change the game Rapier's ok I'll be Zorro ...u???

look out for the watcher's :p :p :p

Pat we wern't lucky the storm came back ok :D :D :D

pat1940
08-26-2012, 06:55 AM
Hi there eighty, well I see that you have been quite busy lately and some very good work and conversation going on there with you and Mr DAkey,
always so funny and it is a treat to check in on your thread, have a great day and stay well

coops
08-26-2012, 08:34 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, well what funny weather we are having, brilliant sunshine pouring down with rain hmmmmm.:)
Your latest are once again great and keep em coming. Take care of yourself dear friend:)

eighty+
08-26-2012, 08:33 PM
Hi. Katie Katie. Coops not a cloud in the sky:D still windy but don't think I'll get out as it

Will be packed. In Brighton no room for a oldie :D Ok. Have a good Sunday. see yuh Slaintec

eighty+
08-26-2012, 10:28 PM
2 quick sketch'es from Gilbert and Sullivan :D yes the mind Boggles but it was quiet good the sketch'es are rough thou as not used to sketching in armchair but will

keep trying :p the olives is from memory after looking at Aster's while laying in bed, done on the IPad ok :D:D:D ...........SLAINTE

coops
08-28-2012, 12:38 AM
Morning dear Eighty hope everything it well with you, oh by the way dont eat the Olives they look a little green. Keep well dear friend:)

eighty+
08-28-2012, 02:17 AM
Hello. Katie Katie. Coops. I've done almost nothing this weekend feel more like a Sloth

Hanging asleep up a tree :eek::cool: Quiet. Comfy thou:D won't go out. As I think it's a holiday

For banks all in Brighton to spend their ill gotten gains :D:D:D So no room in the Inn:(hoping you've

Had a good week-end Yeah. SLAINTE Statte. Bbone Si. Si 5:D

D Akey
08-28-2012, 05:57 AM
Ah, Ms Coops, that's what Don Diego de la Ploos shows to the people at large, the persona of the couch potato. But by night he's out there righting wrongs and championing the people and chronicling it with his rapier-like stylus!! He is none other than ZORRO!!!!!!!!!

And I'm D'Artagnon. . .

eighty+
08-28-2012, 07:32 AM
Jee's Mon ma mask has Slipped ok trust you to find a Rapier welding Froggy ok D'Artagnon when Ms Katie drops her hat

come out fighting but I must warn you I was taught the Noble art in the Madrid Academy so 1st blood wins as judged by referee Ms Katie

Are sure you don't want to be Scaramouche :D :D :D

eighty+
08-28-2012, 07:55 AM
say no more say no more :p :p :p

D Akey
08-28-2012, 08:57 AM
Mon Dieu! :p

You win again, you sly fox. . . But I'll get you next time!!!!!!!!

jibes
08-28-2012, 09:18 AM
Your work keeps me coming back!

eighty+
08-28-2012, 06:11 PM
hi. Neal sorry not much to see the gears are stuck so nothing flowing :) Ok. But I see you're

Going great guns. I like. The graphite jobs great style. SLAINTE Statte bbone. Si. Si. :D:D

eighty+
08-29-2012, 01:21 AM
hi Katie Katie Coops yeah still hanging around :D :D sunny day cloud getting stronger :( hope it stays good for the Para's

ok look after your self and keep yuh brolly andie :D SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si :D

coops
08-29-2012, 05:27 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, hope you are feeling a bit better, come on get your feet moving, oh and your hands cos you need them to paint, lol:)
I am having so much fun watching you and dear Mr Akey sparring, its a hoot.
Stay well dear friend:)

eighty+
08-29-2012, 12:25 PM
Hi Katie Katie Coops yeah having trouble with that Haggis basher so I've enlisted Haricot thought He'd give him a run for his money :D :D :D

keep well as its the Para's starting today :D ok eye's down and cheer the bugger's on SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si :D

coops
08-30-2012, 02:21 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, you're having trouble??? boy I can't stop laughing at the pair of you and the last image Mr Akey left was sooooooooo funny. Now behave yourselves.
Love you latest painting its so like him and very expertly done:)
Take care dear friend:)

justjean
08-30-2012, 03:24 AM
Once agian a wonderful trip full of oohs and haaas, smiles and giggles :o

D Akey
08-30-2012, 03:45 AM
I don't see it as a slump, Mr Ploos. You're regrouping while you're sussin'. Oft times what comes of it is you will have a fresh eye. A phase of artistic growin' you might say. If you were on a road trip, it would be stoppin' at an Inn to rest up and bashin out some haggis.

Love how you paint what others have recently done as well. Kind of cool, that. Plus, you're getting all economic with the images as well, a sort of "cut to the chase" approach to painting. But being Zorro, you are likely rather familiar with the chase. GO MAN GO!!!! Neat work. :D:D:D:D:D

By the way, who's that bloke in the last drawing there? A British actor? Nice drawing that.

eighty+
08-30-2012, 04:36 AM
Hi. Katie Katie. Coops. Raining:D:D How unusual :(you liked Haricot then. :D:cool:

Hi. jean glad they've got u giggling but watch out for the oos. And rr's can cours a rash :eek: :D

Jeeze. Hoots mon. Yuh nae conna. Haricot E's the brother. Of. Bean. :D :D :D

So get back and swig some more blue moon. River's help yuh eye's tuh focus :eek::eek:

Slainte...."......Statte. Bbone...........Si................Si.............. ..:D To you. All :cool:

D Akey
08-30-2012, 01:49 PM
Hahaha! I only just got your brilliant joke. . . you do know that in Spanish the word "zorro" means "shrewd". Aye that ye are laddie.

I must confess I looked up the word Haricot and all I found was a green bean. . . and DUH! hahahaha very very good, Mr Ploos.

Aye, Rowan Atkinson is Mr Bean indeed. Zoh Zorry!

So El Señor Zorro left me with a huge Z . So that makes it point to the masked man and naught to the handsome one in tights and floppy wellingtons. :cool::p <-- the Duelists.

tylerzachary
08-30-2012, 10:46 PM
I'm not painter my self, I'm more like photographer enthusiast, but these paintings look really great to me. Some human faces are just watching you all the time:)
They are like alive:)

eighty+
08-31-2012, 01:32 AM
Gee Thanks Zak pleased you think so :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool:

Mac I surpose you think your the Handsome one in the baggy breeche's and floppy Welly's on gard you Froggy ...

Zorro the Mex will put paid to your laughter :p :p :p :D :D :D let the blood flow :eek: :eek: :eek: Winner gets the prize Aggis ok :rolleyes:

.......... Hi Katie Katie Coops watched the opening of the Para's not my cup of tea fell asleep after the 1st three hours that's why I'm so late today

My old bone's didn't stir themselfs till gone 12 this morning or should I say Afternoon :D so looks as if I've lost half a day:eek: watching

the Para's think they should cut the openning to 1 hour but I supose the Diggies wouldn't like that :( :( ..............SLAINTE

eighty+
08-31-2012, 01:47 AM
Hey Katie forgot the Weather ........:D ok just now patch'es of brillant sunshine and heavy rain clouds as they say anything can happen in this next

..... Half an hour :cool: all going to the east but might swile up your way ok again keep the brolly andy if only to bash Mac if he shows his fizz ogg ok

SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si :D

eighty+
08-31-2012, 03:23 AM
Mien Gott I've Cheated I've Traced :eek: Slap my Hand :o for-give me Mac will have my guts for garter's :( :( but must confess I did enjoy it

made me feel as if I was doing a Water Colour So Yaka Daka DO bring out the big Drum and bung me in the Stocks but only soft fruit pleased :D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
08-31-2012, 05:43 AM
wow after that last one I've got all of a tizz-was :D thought I'd have a go at Laaaaaayer's :D painted a pratice face played around a bit ok

now for the background useing a new layer :confused:all seemed ok used a big brush and smashed all over I could see the colour on the new layer ok

but on mergeing down I could see brush strokes But no Colour :confused: :confused: :confused: :o :o :o........:D :D :D ELP :cool: :cool:

coops
08-31-2012, 07:08 AM
Hi dear Eighty, love the gentleman with the pipe you did a grand job of him. :)
I'm keeping my brolly handy and its not for the rain, if you two dont behave watch out for the brolly hehehehe. You do make me laugh.
Take care dear friend:)

eighty+
08-31-2012, 04:50 PM
Hi. Katie. Have you heard. This. Song ?

................ It's the middle of the. Night .........

.................. OK. Sleep. Well. ..........:D :D :D

eighty+
09-01-2012, 12:37 AM
Hi going Bonker's:D:Dmy thanks to Steve B .. Khalid.. C.Pete.. and not forgetting Layer's and of coarse the Aggis Basher :eek::eek::cool::cool::D:D

coops
09-01-2012, 02:07 AM
Its a wonder you have any energy dear Eighty as you went to bed soooooooo late. Great colours in your last one. Right I am off into the garden to finish cutting the lawn, take care dear friend:)

eighty+
09-01-2012, 11:07 PM
Hi Katie Katie Coops :D sorry I'm so late :cool: or to early :eek: hope you've cut the grass ok otherwise get a couple of frazzies Woolies just think

you can flogg the the mower get a long handled dustbrush combo for the pellets good for the flower's and get a spinning wheel ok but not sure

if they eat flower's ??? better check with frazz ok

as it was sunny I went out :eek: suprise done a few sketch'es :D ok !st of 5 :cool:

eighty+
09-01-2012, 11:10 PM
OK Last one :D:D:D SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si :D

chinapete
09-03-2012, 01:41 AM
hi eighty+, no need to thank me if you're going Bonkers, hehe ... it's been good for your artwork ;);) ... many great sketches, all done in single layer, right? ... so don't worry, what you see is what we see ;);)

eighty+
09-03-2012, 04:07 AM
Well Pete I've got to blame someone. As my old sparing mate Caesar has gone into hiding:cool::D:D

So I looked around. And there was this young fella prancing around. With a lampshade. On is

Ead;););) By the way. What's happened to pigtails are they out of fashion in China now:confused::confused:

:D:D:D Slainte.

eighty+
09-03-2012, 12:03 PM
Hi Pete just pulling your leg keeps you active now your getting Old :D :D :D mind you don't trip on that string you seem to have a lot of it :confused::confused::D:D:p

yeah still trying layer's :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :( :( :(

eighty+
09-04-2012, 02:48 AM
Hey Hey Hey Katie Katie Coops I think I've cracked it does it look like a Apple :D is it my !st sucess with Layer's :confused::eek: say something if only NAH

lovely day coss its monday ;):cool: so quick into the garden in your bikini and sunbathe ok SLAINTE:D

eighty+
09-04-2012, 06:08 AM
hi another Apple a french one nespa :(.......:D :D

boyooo
09-04-2012, 06:12 AM
hi am new to artrage, how do i get tutorial to learn how to use it, i just bought the bamboo splash tablet, so it came with it.

eighty+
09-04-2012, 08:16 AM
Greetings. Boyoo. :D Sorry. Don't think I can help as I' m just a smash and bash merchant

But think they have some at artrage home !.?? Other wise look at Steve b he showing some tutts ok

Best of luck I'll be looking to see some stuff from you. Ok. Slainte. :D :D :D

chinapete
09-04-2012, 08:38 AM
By the way. What's happened to pigtails are they out of fashion in China now:confused::confused:

... I try not to get my haircuts in China ;);)

coops
09-04-2012, 09:08 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, hope you are keeping well. Sorry havent been on to chat with you but have been busy with the family.
You apple painting is great just keep at those darn layers.
Stay fit and well dear friend:)

eighty+
09-04-2012, 10:08 AM
Ho Ho Ho. Pete. On slip and you've. Lost your head. :eek::eek::eek:

Hi. Katie Katie Coops. Yep you gotta look after fam'ee all ok :D, Was the sunshine with you??

More or less seem to watching basket ball all the time that's when I'm not dozing. :D :D

Ok I'll have abash at those Layer's again. :confused::confused::confused: Slainte. :D :D :D

D Akey
09-04-2012, 11:18 AM
Looks like one of them there white wall haircuts from the military, except when I got drafted they used dull helicopter blades, where the barber was named Huey. Must have scared the crap out of me hair follicles, cause they saw the blades coming in and done entrenched inside me head and came out the underside never to be seen again topside.

So you're eating your apples in layers? Looks good the first go, I must say, Mr Ploos. Could go harder with the values and saturation, if you want to go for natural. But right now it looks really cool as with a tinted drawing. For that look it rocks.

The second apple looks like it's one of the mishaps of genetic engineering, so I wouldn't approach it unarmed without yer trusty rapier, Mr Z, or ye might soon get 'armed. ;););)

eighty+
09-04-2012, 12:34 PM
hi Mac Yeah just trying to understand layer's :( the 1st apple done on the IPad mitt finger

useing 5 layer's I think :D the 2nd on my old computer with the mouse and the right hand :eek:

I know they are not like that in the shops but they are good for making Moon River's when

Brewed up :D :D :D SLAINTE :p

coops
09-05-2012, 02:37 AM
Afternoon dear Eighty and phewwwwwwww what a brilliant afternoon it is been out in the garden and come in for a cool down. Hope all is well with you:)

eighty+
09-05-2012, 04:21 AM
Hi Katie Katie Coops yes its the same here :eek: its ok did stir myself to go down Sainsbury's as had run out of vitials I've got a basket on wheels :cool:

so its not to bad going only about 3 hundred yds down hill but a swine coming back up :( :(:D since then been sitting in the armchair watching the

Basket-ball while I'm awake :eek: anyway you better get back in the garden, as this might be the last of the summer Wine :D :D :D

SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si :D

pat1940
09-05-2012, 11:48 AM
Hi dear eighty, love your latest creations and see your having fun with layers, good for you, also good that you are having nice weather so take care and dont get that haircut in china lol:):):):):):):):)

eighty+
09-05-2012, 12:11 PM
Hi pat.
I've only just got into bed. :D See your still. Churning them out. Glad there ain't no Tiger's

Around here. As my running day's are long gone. :eek: Do you see that mad. Chinaman wants

To cut my hair with a scythe no. Chance :D As for. Layer,s still hav'nt a clue:confused::cool: Ok.

Pat I'm. Going to sleep. Night night. SLAINTE :D

eighty+
09-05-2012, 08:05 PM
HI Katie Katie Coops I must admit I'm not feeling so good this Morning :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
09-06-2012, 01:53 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One :p your back :cool: thanks to u I've only just got out of bed 20.to 2 and looking out the window its a scorcher :( yeah been looking

at those 2 artist you menstions enouth to drive yuh bonker's great stuff :D :D :D :D :D :D and yours of coarse:p

eighty+
09-06-2012, 12:23 PM
hi Tree's or snow ?? your guess is as good mine :confused: :D :D :D as Caesar's back STATTE BBONE Si Si :D

Caesar
09-06-2012, 07:46 PM
Thank You, dear mate! I've no hope to review all Your hyper-fertile recent production of artpieces before a month, but I was glad to see, from Your last pages in here, that You kept up the production going on and the Forum well alive also during my holidays!

coops
09-06-2012, 11:09 PM
Hi there dear Eighty, hope you are feeling a bit better today and getting some sunshine and not the snow that you painting. Come on dear friend smile it always makes me feel better.:)

eighty+
09-07-2012, 12:20 AM
hey hey hey Katie Katie Coops ok so I've turned into a Couch Potatoe looks like I'm missing the Indien Summer :( Time I get out it will be raining :D:cool:

ok enjoy your day

Hail O Ceasar O Mighty One ..............YEAH

eighty+
09-07-2012, 06:43 AM
I've WON Gold ...... Joanna your face tell's All :) :) :) :)

D Akey
09-07-2012, 05:52 PM
I thought I heard trumpeting fanfare for the conquering hero. . . Hiya Caesar! Hail. Mr Ploos is so happy to see ya he isn't giving you a hard time. . . yet. :D:D:D

Oh and Mr Ploos, looks like you got the Midas Touch. :cool:

eighty+
09-08-2012, 02:21 AM
hi Katie Katie Coops Hot :D yep Still playing :D :D :D

Hoots Mon Mind your P's and Q's or you'll have my Claymore Flashing :p:p:p

chinapete
09-08-2012, 02:57 AM
haha, that guy doesn't know whether he's coming or going :):)

eighty+
09-08-2012, 03:55 AM
hi Pete e says e not sure but e always goes where the boots take im :cool: :D :D :D ok

D Akey
09-08-2012, 11:34 AM
A claymore? Seems like Zorro just got into the arms race. . . :p:rolleyes:

As a proper Scot, I feel it's in me national interest to recommend that when ye are approaching the green as ye are, instead select your pitching wedge for this shot rather than yer driver, oh aye.

'Tis Zorro, the Brighton Chipper.

;);):p:rolleyes::D;)

eighty+
09-08-2012, 12:49 PM
Aye Mon Aye had to be a claymore as was wearing me best Bib and tucker Och' aye yuh ken Jimmy :cool: :cool:

When I was A young Man :D :D :D..................No Comment :cool: :cool: :cool:

eighty+
09-08-2012, 09:11 PM
:confused: Hi Katie Katie Coops Weather looking good another hot Day :D but I'm still lazying around mainly watching the Para's when I'm not dozing :eek:

tried to use a stencil :D but when I got it on the canvas didn't know how to turn or move it :eek: so ended up with Ant's in my Pants ok

as for Mac e wants me to bash im with a pitching Wedge instead of my trusty Claymore think all those Tornaydo's have got to im :D :D

ok yeah Lily sends her regards :cool: ok have fun this week-end hope the sunshine last's for you you never no I might even go out :confused::confused: :D :D

SLAINTE................STATTE BBONE..............Si............................. .....Si........................................... .......:D

coops
09-08-2012, 10:23 PM
Morning dear Eighty yes another lovely sunny day and hopefully will get the garden done, its never endiung lol.:)
Will you and dear Mr Akey please behave, although it does make me laugh. Be good boys NOW!!!:)
Your last sketch is terrific and love the gentleman's gentle face.
As for moving stencil hope this little pic helps,70071 if you click on the arrowed tool then it will enable you to move the stencil around. Have fun and a great day dear friend:)

eighty+
09-09-2012, 11:41 AM
Hi katie Katie Coops Thanks for the info but how do you turn or reverse them ??? :confused::confused::confused: did get out for a short break did 5 bus sketch'es :D:D

it was too hot so came home and watched the Para's athlete's then on to the basketball just seen the Canuk's beat the Aussies great game

did you do any gardening ;) or just lay on your lilo :cool: SLAINTE :D:D

eighty+
09-09-2012, 09:41 PM
hi one I forgot tried with the IPad ok :D:D:D

eighty+
09-09-2012, 11:31 PM
Hi Katie Katie Coops not a cloud :D:D:D just been having fun with Corot........ good pratice, may go mad and go out :D:confused: should go down the beach

:eek::eek: jellied ells :cool: ok have a nice day :) SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si :D

eighty+
09-10-2012, 12:24 PM
hi watched the program on telly relized after it had finished should have sketched her so tried from memory yuk yuk ok :D

coops
09-10-2012, 11:06 PM
Hi there dear Eighty, hope all is well with you and you still have some sunshine, brilliant hot day yesterday but cooled down today. Hmmmmmmmmm:)
Great sketches again and I really like the painting, its great.:)
As to moving stencils about, click on the arrowed tool I showed you then click on the stencil and it will show you that you can now move it. Hope this helps dear friend:)

eighty+
09-11-2012, 02:27 AM
Hi Katie Katie Coops 2oc and its turned out quiet good warm :D, yeah did try with the cross swords but is there anyway to flip the stencil over also turn it upside down ???

yesturday did go out but not for long as couldn't seem to get with it, so only managed 4 :( wont be going out today as still havn't done my paperwork :eek:

keep ignoring it hoping it will disappear :D ok Yesturday's Bus Sketch'es 4 only :D :D :D .....SLAINTE......STATTE BBONE....Si.........Si..............:D

coops
09-11-2012, 02:34 AM
Yup sure is a way dear Eighty, do all as I have said before and click on stencil and then right click, it will then give you options, hope this helps:)

eighty+
09-11-2012, 02:49 AM
Blimey. Katie. Your quick. Off the. Mark. Wow. Hold on. I think you've been disqualified

Shame. As I think you were set for the gold. You could have become. A Dame. :D :D :D

eighty+
09-11-2012, 03:44 AM
Hi Katie yup ok but I've wandered into the box next door ok lots of circle's and square's but how the hell do you get out :confused::confused::confused: :D :D :D

eighty+
09-11-2012, 11:12 PM
Hi Katie Katie Coops the sun is is here :eek: but big black rain clouds coming in from the West

whats it like in ULL :cool: any better :D thanks for the stencil bit :)bbbbut what about the box

next door went in ok but couldn't get it to turn off :confused::confused::confused::confused: playedl around this morning

on the Ipad say hello to Clarrissa :D and spotted the wishing stones so done a quick touchup,

keep well have a good day ok SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si ;)

eighty+
09-12-2012, 12:34 AM
Yeah. She's. Thinking I like the toad. :) But. Sod. I'm. E ain't turning me into

A pt of Larger.....see it pays to Addvertise. :D :D :D :p

coops
09-12-2012, 03:23 AM
Sunny here dear Eighty but windy:)
What box next door????:eek:

eighty+
09-12-2012, 03:47 AM
Hi a word do not play cards with my Mate Ickey OK
:D :D :D :D :D :D
Jeeze Katie the one next to the cross swords :D :D

still much the same here no rain yet :cool: :cool:

ok enjoy the rest of the day ;) ;) SLAINTE

coops
09-12-2012, 04:24 AM
I am assuming you mean the button to the left, just go to EDIT and click on Deselect all, hope this helps dear Eighty:)

eighty+
09-12-2012, 09:22 PM
HI :D sorry Katie Katie Coops got lost in the square's and circles Thanks :p

still sunshine and laughter this end how it up your end ok :) :cool:

SLAINTE

just 2 Tec's from the telly for a bit of fun pratice 1 Italien 1 norge ?

guess which :D :D :D ok enjoy yourself :eek:

coops
09-13-2012, 02:15 AM
Afternoon dear Eighty, raining here hmmmmmmmm.Hope your keeping fit and well:)

eighty+
09-13-2012, 11:28 AM
Hi Katie Kayie Coops yep ok you ok ?? another lazy dayjust popped down the shop for milk and washing machine powder yuk yuk :D then back to have a doze

as the excitement was to much for me :D:D:Dbeen watching the bloke who tried to paddle in a kayak from aussie to NZ and nearly made it now watching the gorilla's

big peaceful sods :D SLAINTE

D Akey
09-14-2012, 07:14 AM
I play cards on my computer and the humiliation of losing to it is something I care not to do in public. Hahaha. Sounds like you been having some fun Mr Ploos. Keep picture making and socializing!

A huge limb from a tall tree in my back yard snapped off and I have to go and pull it around without breaking open my wood deck or my new patio.

'ere -- pass that claymore, will ye, Zorro? Time for a bit of the ol' hack and slash. Give that giant with the heavy dangling bludgeon of a limb what for, eh? Meanwhile, you go on ahead with the putter. Check the lay of the ball and easy does it -- into the cup.

Go Man Go!

eighty+
09-14-2012, 10:31 AM
Hoots Mon just woke :D watching Trevor Macdonald going up the missippi ?:confused: been to Memphis

Now going to see the flooded land and Elvis'is 1st girl friend :D I'm still in limbo land so just

farting around can't seem to get started on anything , by the way keep the blade on my

trusty Claymore sharp not ment for hacking down Tree's ok :D:Dand watch your toes

Can't have you hobbling around :p:p:D:D SLAINTE :cool:

eighty+
09-14-2012, 06:44 PM
Memories :)

coops
09-15-2012, 12:33 AM
Weather mixed here dear Eighty but did manage to get into the garden to do a few job this morning,:)
LOVE your last painting, well done you dear friend, stay fit and well:)

Caesar
09-15-2012, 01:24 AM
Did her father discovered it, dear ATPlus? You're a romantic wood faun after all ...LOL:D

eighty+
09-15-2012, 01:31 AM
Hi Katie. Katie. Coops. Yeah. Could have been. Oplivious. To. All. :D :D :D

Weather wise. Dodgy. Heavy grey clouds rolling in from the west but not raining. The odd flash

Of sunshine if you have got the same. Get into the garden quick or you may be too late :D:D

Ok look after. Yourself and enjoy the weather. :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
09-15-2012, 01:43 AM
Hey hey hey. O Mighty One. You bounced in when I wasn't looking good to see you again. :D

Did think. That Bugger 's gone off on another. Vacance ? :(:cool: Yah. Tojour. La'mour;)

coops
09-16-2012, 09:02 PM
Morning dear Eighty, hope you are well and hey get painting cos the weather aint great:)

eighty+
09-16-2012, 11:20 PM
yeah still morning :eek: bonne jour Katie Katie Coops nah still in the mental block can't seem to lift it :o:D think it was the olympics that brought it on

all that running and jumping just blew ma mind :D :D :D :D :D :Dplus all the banquets for the Dig's when all i get is letter's in the door asking for £2 a month

to save some poor mite in africka when they are spending trillons to see if there's been life on mars, yah just ave to laff no gain without pain :(:(

eighty+
09-16-2012, 11:29 PM
yeah I'm on the list :D :D :D SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si :p:p:p

eighty+
09-17-2012, 05:27 AM
yeah still playing around :D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
09-17-2012, 07:22 AM
hey hey hey just tried a quickie with Sarbuck :D :D :D

coops
09-17-2012, 08:31 AM
Love the flowers dear Eighty:)

eighty+
09-17-2012, 09:21 AM
hi. Katie Katie Coops. Just been watching. The comedians on channel. 4. :D:D:DLooking at

All the oldies it was quiet good it's getting late. You should be in bed. No it's only 20 past 9. So.

You'll be ok for another couple of hours slaufen sei gutt. Yavol. SLAINTE :D:D:D

pat1940
09-17-2012, 09:41 AM
Hi eighty, hope all is well with you, your flowers are so nice and all the others are great, take care of yourself ok

PGraf
09-17-2012, 11:04 AM
Some nice faces here ;)

-Pit-

_____
cours de dessin (http://apprendre-a-dessiner.org)

eighty+
09-17-2012, 11:27 AM
Hi. Pat. Sorry the message I wrote has gone ??? Ok. See yuh. :D:D

Hi. PGraf. Thank. You. :(

Caesar
09-17-2012, 09:13 PM
The flowers are wonderful, but who chopped the ladies head just above?

eighty+
09-17-2012, 10:04 PM
Mien. Gott. O Mighty One. You know we live in a Demockcracy so don't ask Questions :D:D:D

eighty+
09-18-2012, 12:11 AM
Hi. Katie. Katie. Coops. Alls well on the south/east. Gate , how's. It on north/east gate ok :D

Trust your fighting fit. And raring. To. P p paint :cool::cool:, just been doing a spot of weeding. Mainly

That climbing weed with the white bell like flower,as the garden hasn't been touched for the last 6/7

Years. Its gone mad should dig the roots out :( But taking the easy option just nipping as it shows:D

Light grey cloud with the odd burst of y.n.w. still mild. Hoping it stays so we have a mild winter

Help keep the bills down. :D:D:D Slainte Statte. Bbone. Si. Si. :D

coops
09-18-2012, 01:53 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, yup feeling great thanks and I too have been out in the garden although the wind is quite chilly. Hope your getting yours done too, its a never ending job isnt it. Stay fit and well dear friend:)

eighty+
09-18-2012, 04:03 AM
hi katie the wind not to bad here :D

just a quickie to try and get back in the gruve ? :( ok detail i'm not looking :eek: :cool: :D

D Akey
09-18-2012, 12:30 PM
Nice Mr Ploos. Like a faded photo. Hope the weather is working for ya. Still hotter than hell out here.

eighty+
09-18-2012, 07:42 PM
....... Hi. mac I like your description , a bit like how I've been feeling lately:D:D Hot as hell

Is it I suppose your winter's like our summer :cool::cool::cool:did you sort out yuh tree :D:D

See yuh. Keep well. Mac don't drink too many moon River's :eek: Slainte

eighty+
09-19-2012, 01:00 AM
Hello Katie Katie Coops the sun is shinning:D:D:D well it is early hope its shinning for you :D ok just tried a quick sketch half hour to get back into the groove:cool:

so exscuse the roughness, feeling a bit better just a pain in the neck like as if I've ricked a musle might move the wacom back down onto the table :confused::D

yuh win some yuh lose some ok have a good day :eek::eek: SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si SI :D

eighty+
09-19-2012, 02:55 AM
hi still playing ok :D:D:D

eighty+
09-19-2012, 11:23 PM
hi sorry a middle of the night smash on IPad :D :D :D :cool: :cool:

eighty+
09-19-2012, 11:37 PM
Hi Katie Katie Coops you ok ?? sun still shinning Ha Ha but clouds rolling in from the West so

might see some rain later on I hear from Mac that its as Hot as Hell in Cal;?? and he's complaining:confused:

ok look after youself , see yuh :D Slainte Statte Bbone Si Si :D

coops
09-20-2012, 02:05 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, yes all is fine here including the weather. I like your recent painting especially the lady sitting down. Well done and stay fit and well dear friend:)

eighty+
09-20-2012, 02:19 AM
Hi Katie good to hear your ok :D:D yep the cloud is getting heavy:( ok another quickie for Pratice:cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
09-20-2012, 04:02 AM
yup still playing......:D :D :D

eighty+
09-20-2012, 05:18 AM
HI a Quickie for Katie :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool:

eighty+
09-20-2012, 09:01 AM
hi quickie no 6 ok

eighty+
09-20-2012, 10:20 AM
Rika no 8 :D:D:D

eighty+
09-21-2012, 12:01 AM
:D morning Katie Katie Coops sun shinning :cool: but its hazy ok for the garden :D so get cracking still having fun myself its like doing bus sketch'es :D:D

ok have a good day :) SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si :D

.....Quickie Pratice no9

eighty+
09-21-2012, 12:57 AM
hi Quickie pratice no 10 :cool:

eighty+
09-21-2012, 02:23 AM
no 11 ok :cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
09-21-2012, 06:48 AM
Fandango 12 :d :d :d

eighty+
09-21-2012, 09:37 PM
Hi Katie Katie Coops sat morn ok sky grey just a quickie no holds barred :D:D:D

coops
09-22-2012, 02:48 AM
My my my dear Eighty you really have bee busy and I really love the dancers. :)
Weather wet and cold brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Stay saft and well dear friend:)

eighty+
09-22-2012, 03:37 AM
Hi. Katie Katie. Coops. Yeah warmish. Here. :cool: Been out :eek: And done a few sketch'es Rough

The other lot I just smashed out. A case of. too- loose La. trek. :D:D:D SLAINTE

eighty+
09-22-2012, 04:24 AM
Who..............................:) :) :)

kenmo
09-22-2012, 05:22 AM
Always a pleasure and a highlight of my visit to this form to view your work....

eighty+
09-22-2012, 07:53 AM
Hi Kenmo yeah still smashing and bashing :D:D:D but my thanks SLAINTE

..........ok 1st of 5 bus sketch'es :eek:

eighty+
09-22-2012, 07:58 AM
....ok last 4 :):):) SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si :D

eighty+
09-22-2012, 11:59 PM
hi Rome Floods Caesar is amazed .......:D :D :D

yeah having fun with the knife'es and infill then went mad and tried cropping to see what would happen :D.....:confused:

eighty+
09-23-2012, 01:11 AM
.....Hi Katie Katie Coops no clouds temp 13c just right for a oldie :Ddon't think I'll go out it will be to packed if I do I'll just ride two and through in the bus:D:D

ok have a nice week-end hope its not raining up there :eek: SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si :D

eighty+
09-23-2012, 05:54 AM
hi between the f1 and football and a siesta Alvaro gave me a kicking.........:D:D:D

sabena
09-23-2012, 11:23 AM
hi eithy wonderfull last painting it seems a aquarela:)

eighty+
09-23-2012, 12:19 PM
hi Sabena what's a asquarela :D :D thank you :confused: STATTE BBONE SI SI :D

the old homestead pratice should do more but just got Lazy :p

eighty+
09-24-2012, 01:48 AM
Hi Katie Katie Coops I know you wont believe this but its raining...... ( jeeze Ham is out F1 ).......sorry katie :eek:

a quick play on the IPad mitt finger ok SLAINTE

eighty+
09-24-2012, 03:17 AM
hi a copy of Alvaro's kissing a charcoal then scaned to computer think I should have studied his more :(...:D:D:D