PDA

View Full Version : Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

D Akey
05-31-2012, 11:27 AM
Very nice Mr Ploos. I can see you've been still looking at the Art Tzar of the Wild West, Nicolai the Great. Yeah, I guess you blokes in Brighton know a lot about a stiff upper lip, but I never heard it mentioned that the fairer sex had a stiff lower jaw. So I believe you have your artistic license for the Ploos Bus, right enough. . . especially when traversing pot holes and sooch like. . . encouraging, shall we say, a jaunty jaw line. I am now making a fluttering spluttery sound by whipping my forefinger across me pursed lips and blowing. Not an raspberry, nor a thraps sound. But rather a b-b-b-b-b-burblington trolley effect. I would say this lass in the painting could pass for a night warbler. The travelers seem molded by their journey. Is it not always the way of things.

Oother than that. . . well it's a right smart painting. I am most impressed, and as such am confident you can take a wee bit of winking and elbowing, sir. I love the color, and the form is very sturdy. Very strong and there's come to you a sureness in your strokes that make for a powerful image. Well done you.

As to the drawing below, Ella, it's a really good one as well. Only thing is I believe you shall again be chastised for a faux pas in the area of female vanity. The lines that are intended to build up a value tone are in face looking as if she were a bit wrinkled. The tone is exactly right as to the placement of the shading/lighting. And as an experiment in (cross) hatching it's a good one to find out what happens when you do that, and is perhaps why engravers often avoid placing their lines in the direction that folds and wrinkles might actually occur.

But again, Ella is brilliant overall. Very strong image, where subtleties of expression can be seen, thus suggesting more than just a mugshot.

Well done you. And so proud seeing your sureness coming through in your work. Bravo, lad!

EDIT: I see I missed your correction to the jawline. Too bad. I quite enjoyed making those sounds. Right-o. Looks great.

And congratulations on this being your 301st page of your thread. Phew! Good on ye, Mr Ploos. Very industrious.

eighty+
05-31-2012, 06:59 PM
Hoots Mun u haggis bashing bugger. What's this ?? Are u starting to write books:D the time I've read

This it will be time for bed. So no time for sketching:D:D Yep still with the Russian teacher. You sent

Me. Thanks for that he really showedme what to do best teacher I've ever had pleased you liked the

Last two sorry about the jawline but Katie Katie Coops had told me about it so it's been sorted

I hope just waiting to see what Katie thinks:eek::eek: Ok then have a couple of M/R on me. Statte BBone

Looks like another fine day. Katie Katie Coops:D:D:D

coops
05-31-2012, 07:48 PM
Hi there dear Eighty, raining here but its nice and warm and a pleasant change. Looks good for the weekend.
Your changes to the jawline are great and I think she looks stunning. You are sooo clever.
:)Take care dear friend and have a great day:)

eighty+
05-31-2012, 10:03 PM
Hi Katie Katie Coops yep clouded over coming from the south-west so it might rain :cool::cool:did go out yesturday for a short run down the big Toowne :D:D

managed to knock-out a few bus sketch'es i'm sticking with charcoal for the moment good fun thou a bit dirty and when the stick breaks my victim's quickly

pick the piece's up for me, thinking poor old sod don't no what he's doing :D:D:D ok have a good day STATTE BBONE

1st of 5 yestuday's bus sketch'es ok

eighty+
05-31-2012, 10:07 PM
Hi 2nd of 5 ok

eighty+
05-31-2012, 10:10 PM
ok last one .............. Slainte............Statte BBone

eighty+
06-01-2012, 04:00 AM
Hi George Harry ok e's blue!! Picasso fault e was sitting drinking coffee suddenly said blue-blue make im blue :(:(.............:D:D:D..........Statte Bbone

eighty+
06-01-2012, 05:50 AM
hi EYA .....STARTERS ok Statte BBone

eighty+
06-01-2012, 10:07 AM
ow Katie Katie Coops What Doth thou see With your Eagle Eye's

:D :D :D :D :D :D....................SLAINTE....................S TATTE BBONE.............:confused: :confused:

eighty+
06-01-2012, 08:48 PM
hi FIN the starters ok been a bit loose must be the friday feeling :confused: :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool:.............SLAINTE .................Statte BBone Si :cool:

shadowslake
06-01-2012, 10:33 PM
Love your work. You seam to do effortlessly what I work so hard at. Nicely done.

eighty+
06-01-2012, 11:09 PM
Hi Shadow 1000 of bus sketch'es plus copying the Master's all to get brain and hand to think together then when that happen's you run and kiss

the blarney stone then say 3 hail Mary's and hope lady luck is smiling on you ok best of luck .........SLAINTE...........Statte BBONE.......:D:D:D:D:D:D

.......................STARTER'S Claude Quebedeau....ok.......Statte BBONE

pat1940
06-02-2012, 12:24 AM
Hi eighty, checking in on you again, great paintings of course, and how are you today, hope the day brings you great inspirations and lots of sun:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
06-02-2012, 12:27 AM
HI STARTER'S...........Old Indein ............ok............:D :D :D..........SLAINTE.........STATTE BBONE SI :D :D :D

DennyCayman
06-02-2012, 12:59 AM
Hi 80

Thanks for my morning treat with some coffee and have great weekend.

Denny

eighty+
06-02-2012, 04:50 AM
Hi Pat thank s. like the hat pin. Your getting sharper. Didn'go and look at the girl yikes

Fantastic. .........Statte BBone.....:D:D

Hi Den. Have a nice week end. ...me well I might have ago. At that drawing racket. Looks quite

Easy ...make a change. :D:D:D

Caesar
06-02-2012, 05:08 AM
Once again, dear mate, as they say in France: chapeau! You're an outstanding painter indeed!
SLAINTE! :D

eighty+
06-02-2012, 07:53 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One. Thanks. :D Sorry I was watching the tennis look like a lot more good

Tennis to come as the 3 fighting machine's are all looking good and fit so should be a great final.

Ok eye 's. down and on to the gogle. Box. :D:D:D......... Statte. BBone Si

coops
06-02-2012, 08:01 PM
More great paintings from you dear Eighty but the blue man better watchout on a windy day, this those ears he might take off:) Have a great day:)

eighty+
06-02-2012, 09:37 PM
Hey Hey Katie Katie Coops thought you would have known !! anyone can see he's a glider pilot :D:D:D

.............hazy sort of day at least its not raining :D was up at 5 this morning out into the garden to catch the Snails only 6 only hope their not ganging up in

next doors garden getting ready for a mass attack on me :D:D only got the cat to sort out as he thinks my garden is his crap house :D:D look like i've

got to get a car battery and some elc.plates that will make him jump:D:Djust fin 1 of the starters so 1 to go an old indein :D:D:D

have a good day :D:D:D...........Slainte............Statte Bbone Si;)

eighty+
06-02-2012, 11:00 PM
Hi me Tonto Brother of Sitting Bull ............HOW

coops
06-03-2012, 12:50 AM
Hmmmmmm its as though he is thinking "Thought I was the painter here, oh well". Great work again dear Eighty:)

silvy
06-03-2012, 12:53 AM
Wow wow and wow:eek::eek::eek:
This one is MAGNIFICO:D:D

eighty+
06-03-2012, 01:24 AM
Hi katie katie Coops YOU've Sussed it again I was just holding his brush'es for him OK funny day today no sun ?? ;););)

Hi SILVY and WOW WOW to you :D:D:D

...............SLAINTE.............Statte BBone ..........to you both .......SI SI

STARTERS LITTLE INDEIN GIRL ok

D Akey
06-03-2012, 07:06 AM
Good range. Well done, Mr Ploos. I hear you're up for the OBE with the Royal Geographical Society. Darwin and his Beagle are pikers next to you laddie.

eighty+
06-03-2012, 09:08 AM
HI Mac YEAH YEAH YEAH :D:D:D do u think I've got a good singing Voice :D :D :D

this girl should suit u she can drink Moon River's until the Pub runs DRY.......:eek::eek::eek:..........Slainte........ .Statte bbone.......Si

eighty+
06-03-2012, 04:06 PM
hi woke early tried to scan angry women but no go so done a quick charcoal i think u can see why she's angry as its sunday morning and were is e

off enjoying himself playing football and me and the kids are stuck at home tipical male pig :mad::mad::mad:

eighty+
06-03-2012, 06:50 PM
well what can you say ??? at least the twins thought it was funny :cool::cool::cool:

........twins STARTERS

Tanzenkran
06-03-2012, 11:59 PM
HI Mac YEAH YEAH YEAH :D:D:D do u think I've got a good singing Voice :D :D :D

this girl should suit u she can drink Moon River's until the Pub runs DRY.......:eek::eek::eek:..........Slainte........ .Statte bbone.......Si

Did you use a reference image on this one eighty+? This last set of ladies I like a lot. Especially this one and the next.

eighty+
06-04-2012, 12:00 AM
well it is sunday ...............:D :D :D :D :D ..............................SLAINTE............. ...STATTE BBONE..........SI....SI :cool:

eighty+
06-04-2012, 01:59 AM
Hi Quick STARTER'S OK :cool::cool::cool:

Hi Katie Katie Coops was raining first thing this morning but all cleared Who been polishing the Sun polishing the Sun all Dayyyyyyyyyy:D :D :D

..........................SLAINTE.............Stat te BBone ....Si SI;)

eighty+
06-04-2012, 02:26 AM
Hi. Tanzenkran Yes as a rough guide but tend to go bonker's st time's like that one. And the one

Next is a charcoal done on the sketch pad then bunged on the printer for some reason couldn't

Save as is to get the reference. So sketched it from the screen Ok.

"..........SLAINTE..........Statte BBone. Si. Si. :cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
06-04-2012, 04:21 PM
Why it's Katie Katie Coops with 'er avatar all growed up like. Why I remember when she was a mere postage stamp size. Now look at 'er. . .

Well done Mr Ploos. Commemorative for the Golden 'Aired Jubilee.

Not sunny though. From what I saw on tele was that it was drizzlin' like mad all around the Queen on the Thames. But she looked to be lovin' it all. Congrats to all your Brits! A grand day indeed.

Did she pass Queen Victoria yet?

eighty+
06-04-2012, 07:59 PM
hi Mac had a good week-end shame about Katie but you did warn her :D:D by the way didn't know you where a Roylist :D:D:cool::cool::cool: SLAINTE STATTE BBONE

D Akey
06-04-2012, 08:12 PM
Oh. . . I thought it was the band Queen. . . bloody 'ell. Hahaha. And the jokes go ever on. . .

Nay laddie, I no be an royalist. More a stranger in a strange waistcoat. . . 'aggis style. . . Boot I was curious, seein' as there was a grand show and the Olympics coomin' ta town like. . . and yes, I do admire the grand lady as she do represent the land of so many friends. . . Ploos, truth to tell, I really get off on accents, much to the consternation o' tha puritanists, cause I do 'em better an better as I tipple the Moon Rivers out o' the Tiffany Glass and doon me 'atch. . . oh aye. . . thick as a brick. . . ye might say. . . LONG LIVE HIGHWAYMAN an' KINSMAN CLOONY MACPHERSON!!!!!!!

Caesar
06-04-2012, 09:00 PM
I really enjoyed Your new chapter of gorgeous artpieces. :cool: I just wondered how did Katie got into Your Western epopee. :confused: Was she captured by Indians during a long ride and raid in UK? :eek::D She looks fine also as a blonde squaw ...:)

coops
06-05-2012, 12:07 AM
Afternoon dear Eighty, better day today sun is out but wind is chilly. I so enjoyed the Pagaent yesterday on the TV and looks like us Brits have a convert in Mr Akey. hehehehe:)
I am so thrilled with the painting you did of me, you must have great eyes looking at the little avatar. Thank you dear Eighty.:)
Your other lady looks brilliant too and I love looking at your work and you bring a smile to my face every day:)

eighty+
06-05-2012, 12:16 AM
Hi Mac Blimey you were quick had hardly time to eat my cornflakes The Queen yeah poor old Freddie long gone

don't tell me your from the dreaded Cluny Macpherson Clan hold on I'll have a quick look to see if there's any Redcoats

around no its ok you can eat your Aggis in peace :D:D.....yeah did put the telly on to watch the tennis at 9.30 but dozed off

just woke after 12 to hear the cheering coss the frenchman had won :D :D :D ok Mac see Caesar's on line

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yeah she came over with Viking's was dropped off at ull coss it was good for fishing while

The blokes where of to the land that they had discovered over the long water but where over welmed by the natives

and as they hadn't invented gun's they beat a quick retreat OK STATTE BBONE......SI....SI

eighty+
06-05-2012, 12:36 AM
Hi Viking Lady :D Katie Katie Coops Caesar fancie's you as a Blonde Squaw :D:D ok had a hard job with your

avatar photo as detail not good so eye's will be at my imagination:cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D:D but then you remember better

with your eye's closed yea fair maiden :D :D :D :p :cool: :cool:........Slainte............Statte BBone SI SI :cool:

eighty+
06-05-2012, 03:02 AM
hi starter's no 1--2 FIN ok ..........Slainte..............Statte bbone Si Si............:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
06-05-2012, 04:21 PM
hi starters no11--2 FIN ok..............slainte............statte bbone :D

jibes
06-05-2012, 05:17 PM
The old lady sitting in the chair, beatin' on a fag is tops with me!

eighty+
06-05-2012, 08:18 PM
Thanks Neal I like that one and yet she flowed easy funny that supose that's the way it goes :D yeah she a drinking freind of Mac's they both like Moon River's but she drinks em

out of a pt pot she done her training with the Rugby Boys Makes Mac Shudder :D :D :D :D :D :D

KKC no2 ok SLAINTE STATTE BBONE SI SI :cool:

Caesar
06-05-2012, 09:12 PM
Dear ATPlus the Old, You're proceeding pretty well with Your works :cool: and Katie too is neatly taking shape (due to my declining sight, I only have to find the right lenses to see her better). ;)
Anyway I just got a complaint from Queen Elisabeth who, for her new jubilee, would have appreciated a portrait by You, at least in memory of the old flirt You two had when You attended Your years of secondary school! :D

eighty+
06-05-2012, 10:10 PM
Hail O Ceasar Mighty One yeah I'm having trouble with Katie's one photo not good

:D

Yeah being her Jub yeah could do one. Got a good photo I' have a bash I mean the three legged

Man done so why not. They can only hang yuh once.......:D:D:D..Slainte....Statte BBone Si. Si

coops
06-06-2012, 12:02 AM
Coooeeeeeeeeee and good arfternoon dear Eaighty, chilly isnt it brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Love my portrait thanks dear friend:)
Your black white and little colour painting of the lady is sooooooooooooooooooooooo good. well done once again Eighty, also love the lady with the cigarette.:)

eighty+
06-06-2012, 01:03 AM
Hi. Katie. Katie Coops. Sorry but your fizz hog is not Fin I have only started to see you as you know The eye's. Are causing me some trouble once I get them sorted I'll. Tart u up a bit Ok Have a nice day , I'm in the big town at the moment just had lunch done a few charcoals. As Brain said Ishould for pratice a right slave driver.

eighty+
06-06-2012, 04:50 AM
hi think I've done this twice :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
06-06-2012, 11:01 AM
Hi Katie Katie Coops My eye's are dim I cannot see and I haven't brought my Baccy with Me......:D..:D..:D..:D...........Slainte.........S tatte bbone.....Si.....Si

eighty+
06-06-2012, 11:36 AM
HI Today's Bus Sketch'es CHARCOAL !st of 5 ok

eighty+
06-06-2012, 11:45 AM
this 5 bus sketch'es are in roller ball which I spotted in marks 2 for £1.50 :D so thought I'd have a bash on the way home ok :cool: :cool: :cool:

mannafig
06-07-2012, 12:55 AM
The pens give a nice rough style I like them:):)

eighty+
06-07-2012, 02:55 AM
hi Thanks manfig yeah come out better then I expected had another bash today but gone a bit bizarre having fun with woman sitting next to me kept her in fits :D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
06-07-2012, 05:43 AM
Hi Nos Moking FIN ok.............SLAINTE............STATTE BBONE............SI..........SI>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:D

mannafig
06-07-2012, 06:22 AM
wow great portrait dear Eighty.:):)
What are you like dear Eighty;);).
I am pleased you have fun on your bus rides:D:D

coops
06-07-2012, 07:16 AM
Hi there dear Eighty hope that everything is well with you. Again I thank you for the painting I like it very much. Your latest sketches are flipping great and Love the white haired lady. Stay well dear Friend:)

eighty+
06-07-2012, 08:47 AM
Hi Manfig :(well just a 84 year old nutter with swollen legs who totter's along the pavement getting in everybody's way and when not drawing can doze off at the drop

of a hat :D like when posting i find the computer has got fed up and switched its self off :cool::cool::cool::D:D:D:D:D:D ok

H i Katie Katie Coops not to bad today spazames of rain did go out to excircise the leg's got to see the Doc tomorrow morning to se what he thinks I expect he'll just

double my water pills don't think there's much he can do apart from sending me to hospital to have those sprung metal one's fitted but I'll be too late for this years olyimpic's

mind you I'll have plenty time for the next YEAH OW how where the Eye's ok ??? :D :D :D :D :D :D

..........................TO you both............SLAINTE..................STATTE BBONE ............SI...........SI ..........:p

eighty+
06-07-2012, 09:40 AM
HI todays rollerball bus sketch'es 1st of 5 ok :D

eighty+
06-07-2012, 09:44 AM
ok last 3 ............slainte...........statte bbone si si :D

D Akey
06-07-2012, 11:54 AM
The ink pen sure seems to like you, Mr Ploos. They look great lad!

As to yer gams, you been marchin' thru the Moors o' yer own back yard, oh aye. machete in one 'and, sketch pad in t'other. A right blazin' trail meister ye are, gettin' in the way of thems what's parked under your primroses. If ye can't sketch 'em, yank 'em oot by tha roots, sez I. That'll 'ave 'em quakin' in their little pots.

So when ye see the doc, tell 'em you're sooferin' for yer Art. Not yer 'eart, mind. Yer 'eart is as big as to encompass all o' Brighton ploos any and all neighboring planets, includin' tha 'ol blue one.

Go man GO GO GO!!!!!!!! SKETCH AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eighty+
06-07-2012, 06:35 PM
Hi Mac hope your well I see your lefthanded with the sword thats good coss I'm right handed with sword though left mitt paintbrush so when in battle against those Redcoats

We'll be placed well to save the Clan Clodhogan YEAH :mad: :mad: that last one I thought was Mick the Jag yeaaaaaaah:D :D :D lookig at mort Drucker I see he's a couple weeks

older than me I thought I was 84 but they say 83 but then was never good at counting any way whats a few year's amongst friends yeah :D:D:D....Slainte.....Statte Bbone...Si..Si

eighty+
06-07-2012, 09:46 PM
Hi Had to stop Doc's order's must get up and walk to excircise the leg mucle's that way leg swelling will go down :(:( ok into brighton and do a bit of bus sketch'es ok

.......................SLAINTE................STAT TE BBONE..................SI......................... ................SI................................ .......................................:D

eighty+
06-08-2012, 12:13 AM
Hi just thought I'd show you my new easel :D my cooker which I never use as have a round glass one much better easy to clean :Dat least I'll have to stand its simular

To painting trad style anyway I give a try see how it works out ok :D :D :D :D :D.............SLAINTE................STATTE BBONE.............SI............SI

eighty+
06-08-2012, 03:13 AM
hi young boy FIN my legs are killing me all the standing :D:D:D yaky yaka do all good fun:(..........slainte..........statte bbone si si :D

eighty+
06-08-2012, 06:49 AM
Hi Quick STARTER'S no 1 ok slainte............Statte bbone....Si Si:D

D Akey
06-08-2012, 07:51 AM
I think that one picture in your cooker looks done to a nice golden brown, lad. Rose nicely.

What a clever idea for a storage caddy for your electronics. Great tablet. Sensible to get one for ya. You have more than proven you are going to use it.

Love this last one of the profile. Very nice. Looks like that wench in the chair from last page with the cigarette. . . only a little younger. . . alright, a lot younger and far less makeup. Nice structure indeed, lad.

NOW YOU"RE COOKIN'!!!!!!! <---------- had to say it.

pat1940
06-08-2012, 10:28 AM
Eighty, you just crack me right up, leave it up to you to find a use for your cooker lol still laughing, but I am so sorry about your legs acting up, I wish I could send you a new pair, nice sketches you have done since last time, take care my friend and keep up the humor:):):):):)

eighty+
06-08-2012, 04:46 PM
hi Mac yeah top screen is about 6" to high looks like I've got to fit a shelve into the main oven that should do the trick might just tart up

The girl and leave the detail on the headband to later so she'll stay underdone :Dok MAC don't choak on yuh moon river :D:D:D:D:D:D

Hi Pat see your going along like a house on fire :D yeah the leg thing is just the joys of getting old :D:Dpleased u liked the easel :cool::cool::cool:

SLAINTE..............STATTE BBONE .............. to u Both :D

eighty+
06-08-2012, 05:02 PM
Hi Katie Katie Coops hope you've battened down the hatch'es rain all day Yesturday ( now wind ) hope the roof stay's on don't think I'll be going

Out today if you see the Sun give her my regards :D:D:D:D:D:D.........SLAINTE..............STATTE BBONE........Si........Si

Caesar
06-08-2012, 08:13 PM
Now we may see where You cook up Your tasty recipes!:cool::)
You seem to naturally have a very modern British painting style, like that of Francis Bacon and Lucien Freud, some degree of expressionism, but less outlined, tragical and germanic than that of Schiele, more empirically messy, as life and experience teached to You.

eighty+
06-08-2012, 10:21 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One I like it HA HA HA................................................ ...........................HA vHA HA :cool::cool::cool:

STARTERS NO1

starter

coops
06-09-2012, 01:17 AM
Hi there dear Eighty and whats cooking today. The is such a neat work station and so very inventive. My oh My your and artist, a gardener and now an inventor, well done you.
:):):):)All your latest works are once again mind blowing, you are doing so very very well and by the way I did like the way you did my eyes.
Stay well dear friend:)

Alexandra
06-09-2012, 02:50 AM
Wow E+! What a set up. A true artist. SOOO cool! Are you as great a cook as you are a painter? :D

eighty+
06-09-2012, 02:51 AM
hi Katie Katie Coops to see yuh nice :D:D at the moment we have 80 mph wind its upsetting the tree's they don't like it one bit as it burns they leaves

about the eye's you think they are ok me not sure I think the right eye in the starter one might be better just a thought see what u think as the surgeon is still

hanging around had to pay him for the neck job and due to the credit crunch he looking to pick up the odd bob or two :D ok .............slainte ..........statte bbone .....Si Si :D

do you think my Italien is getting better ???:cool: :cool: :cool:

French Open Italien got beat by the frenchman but even in defeat he kept laughing good on him enjoyed watching

eighty+
06-09-2012, 03:33 AM
hi. Sandra. Yeah a great cook scrambled eggs Omlette. Boiled eggs cheese on toast

Beans on toast you name it I' ll. have abash trained at the George in Paris :D:D:cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
06-09-2012, 07:41 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Ok OK You've forced me so stop laughing ..............STATTE BBONE...........Si SI

OW and the legs are killing me :( :D

D Akey
06-09-2012, 09:36 AM
Ah, you have the Queen, even though the sportsman before looks as if he considers himself somewhat regal himself, eh?

Mind the rain, lad. Sounds right blustery on the pitch.

eighty+
06-09-2012, 05:52 PM
Hi Mac hoots mon as a clans man you've been flying high thats good stuff they put in your porridge the Italien tennis player yeah he was regal that day even in defeat

the Queen well I'm writing this before they put me in the tower well I honestly thought she kept her smoked saumon sandwhiches with a few slice's of lemon and a flask of bandy

in her Hat!!! see I do get :confused::confused::confused: at times :mad::mad::mad: thats how I'll plead I might escape to Scotland and ask for asylum ........:D:D:D:D:D:D......Slainte ...statte bbone....Si...Si

coops
06-09-2012, 07:12 PM
Hi there dear Eighty, hope everything is ok with you in this horrid weather. I am away up to the wild hills of West Yorkshire so hoping the rain stops.
You really have been busy dear friend and all looking excellent especially the Queen. :)
Stay well and safe:)

eighty+
06-09-2012, 08:13 PM
Hi. Katie. Katie. Coops Crikey someone is following ok got them sorted out while your in the

wild hill country. Have a look for Frazz'es. Woolies as he's still missing a few. Ok and while your

At it. Tell heathcliffe. It's ok he can come Home now. She's been nagging me to death to find him:eek:

Wind not so bad today even had a glimps of the sun. Do you go to church just wondered as somebody

Must be praying for us.. :confused::confused::cool::cool::D:D.......Slainte .......Statte. BBone.....Si. Si

Have a nice day ow if you see Frank. Ogles worth give him my regards. Ok thanks

Lima
06-09-2012, 09:56 PM
Ola .. took a walk through your thread. Very cool, I noticed that you're in great shape parabens. Congratulations for your work they are getting better every day, your mood is also noteworthy. Perhaps it would be interesting for you to group them together in a single pdf document type.
Regards 80

justjean
06-09-2012, 11:14 PM
Mr 80+, one of the best uses for the ovens :D along with all your wonderful slices of life so keep them coming

eighty+
06-09-2012, 11:55 PM
Hey Hey DOC Is that parabens good for the legs saw the local doc yesturday coss they bloated and can't put on those elastic stockings he reckons more walking to work the musules that way the swelling will go down then be able to get the stockings back on he said my ticker was ok and there was no fluid in the lungs which he thought was quite good :D:D.....as for the other stuff you've forgot that I'm only a poor boy with hardly any education :cool::cool::cool: Mum always said I was a Blue Baby thats why I was slow in coming to and if you miss the bus theres not another one
Coming :D :D :D :Dby the way you nevr told me what it was you hid up that mountain

eighty+
06-10-2012, 12:20 AM
Hi Jean thanks had to change the format as top oven shelf was 6" to high so this morning witha lot of swearing smashing I've Sucessfully put a shelf in the main oven

so the screen is 6" lower so now I can see what I'm typing :D:D:D ok I will still have to stand but that is to stop me sitting to long when drawing now all I've got to see

is how it effect's the legs :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::D:D.......... ....slainte.........statte bbone...........Si......................Si:D

eighty+
06-10-2012, 10:12 AM
WELL what can I say ??? after all the setting up of the screen I've just watched football now the Canadien F1 ok :D:D:D:D:D

D Akey
06-10-2012, 10:22 AM
Hey mon, she be the Rastafarian Medusa. . . Living in Canada now is she? Steering clear of hurricanes, oh so bad for the snakes -- could be drown her hair mon. . .

Well the snakes having forked tongues, making them bilingual times 7 heads make. . . you do the math mon. . . but it for sure that make her a citizen of Babylon living in the penthouse of the Tower of Babel. . .

eighty+
06-10-2012, 08:42 PM
Hi Mac yeah in Canada too dodgy in Bagdad plus wanted to be close where all the rules are made united nations ??? :confused: :( :D :D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yeah had to put The Queen on hold did explain to her that I was having trouble with the legs she said she understood as her husband had some problems and its o k

to wait to I've got used to my latest cooker set up .....Ok Mac see yuh ,,,,,,,,,,,,Slainte.............Statte bbone..........Si...............Si

.........................................Tower Of Babel ...............Jeeze thought I Was There :D :D :D

eighty+
06-10-2012, 10:29 PM
OK OK it started to drizzle so had a look at Queen then had another bash :D still a lot to sort out but at least I'm Happyer as I can see her now OK.......Slainte....Statte bbone..Si..Si

Tanzenkran
06-11-2012, 01:03 AM
Nice portrait of the queen eighty+! Do you have any self portraits to share with the forum?

eighty+
06-11-2012, 03:56 AM
2 quicki'es not much detail jut a bit of fun rain stopped play .....football about to start spain v Italy ok

TanzenKran Later ok

D Akey
06-11-2012, 06:52 AM
It just occurred to me, Mr Ploos, are you able to sit at all beside the cooker and do your 'earth work? Is all that standing good for the legs? When I was painting at a stand up table, owing to the large size I was working, I had a tall stool. I did both - stood and sat depending on how I felt. Don't recall if standing was a big deal back then. But if you choose to stand a lot, then you want for a bit of carpet or soft flooring to stand on.

Either that or have another household appliance installed so you can spread out. ;)

How are the legs now anyway? Hope you're well.

Another thought about art supplies and your cooker -- in a pinch to keep the cost of art supplies down, you could always burn your roast and use it for charcoal. I've done the former, but didn't have the wit at the time to put it to an alternate, artistic use. You seem a right smart lad. I expect you could even mix your own paints.

eighty+
06-11-2012, 08:41 AM
Hi Mac yeah the thing about standing is when the pain in the feet gets to bad you have to stop painting

And start walking for ten minutes which excercis's the leg mucel's which then reduces the swelling so

The Doc rreckons where if setting don't feel pain so if drawing for 3/4hors only when getting up

You relized the legs are numb:eek:and fall over:D:D:D About the paint don't everybody get it from

That little wheel thing in the corner:confused::confused::confused:..........Mac. .....Slainte.....Statte. BBone ..Si.....Si

Caesar
06-11-2012, 07:53 PM
Glad You finally painted Your Queen in this jubilee!
At Roland Garros tennis tournement I just saw Andreas Seppi who fought very well against the nr. 1 of the world rating, Djokovic now in final (not a French I think) and eventually lost in 5 sets, but he was still satisfied (being only nr. 23).
I also enjoyed very much our little girl sara errani who won the double and lost the final against the Russian Sharapova (nr. 1 too). Not bad at all.

eighty+
06-11-2012, 09:06 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One that Italien Chappie that I painted got beat by the frenchman I didn't see the match that you are refering to as had my Nut down drawing and

as I expect you know time stands still as for the Queen She's still at the starting gate :D :D So place yuh Bets she must be an odds on Favourite Yeah

did see Ham win the Canadien mind you that was at midnight :cool: :cool: :cool:.................SLAINTE..............STATTE BBONE..........Si.......................Si :D

coops
06-11-2012, 10:18 PM
Hello and goodmorning to you dear Eighty, love the painting of the Queen. You sure have come a long way with your paintings and sketches. Well done dear Friend:)

eighty+
06-11-2012, 10:49 PM
Hey Hey Katie Katie Coops Blimey u go up in the wild hills for the weekend yuh come back and not a word as wether u saw Heathcliffe or poor old Frazzies Sheep

very remiss of u all that fresh air was to much for u you'd better stay in Ull ok as for Queenie I'm still floating her ear and hat around as got to make it ok or its me for the Tower :eek::eek:

weatherwise I ain't saying Nuffink :confused::confused::confused:..................Sl ainte ...............Statte bbone yep I'm getting fluint in Italien............Si.........Si

.........................PS have a good day :p

eighty+
06-12-2012, 07:06 AM
Yeah I know just one of those days :D :D it was looking at those Cornish boats thought I'll ave a bash at w/c then that Canadien bloke said if you want a sun bung one in

ok now you have it :D :D :D...............SLAINTE............STATTE BBONE..........Si..........Si

....................PS England 1 France 1

coops
06-13-2012, 12:14 AM
Coeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dear Eighty, I am waving from behind the desk but you aint there, hope everything is ok with you:)

eighty+
06-13-2012, 01:35 AM
Hi Katie Katie Coops yeah saw u waving but I was with the Queen but its ok now as I've finished painting think its done, Hope or I'm for the Tower :eek::eek::eek:

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SLAINTE.....................STATTE BBONE..........Si............................Si :D

Gaia
06-13-2012, 02:51 AM
What a perfect portrait!

eighty+
06-13-2012, 03:04 AM
Hi. Thanks Gala. Pleased. You think so. As I can see you have a good eye having looked at your

Last one. Thanks again. ............Slainte........Statte. BBone .....Si.........Si..........:D

D Akey
06-13-2012, 03:07 AM
The only reason they would put you in the Tower would be as a tourist, Mr Ploos. I think it's more likely they would put you on the red carpet to meet Her Majesty.

It's a right respectable portrait of the Queen, and does her honour. Great job, laddie.

Now grab ye a football and let's kick it around a wee bit. . . probably good for the legs. Get ya a little exercise and stretch em. Hope the weather's good enough for you.

eighty+
06-13-2012, 03:43 AM
Thanks Mac well u did put me on to the Russian Teacher who blew my mind but got me started so thanks again Mac

ok I've got the Football but I better give you a 2 goal start coss your only a young fella :D :D :D............SLAINTE..............STATTE BBONE.......Si............Si.........:D

eighty+
06-13-2012, 04:26 AM
Hi quick Charcoal ok ......................Slainte chec 2 greece 0........:D

eighty+
06-13-2012, 08:32 AM
Hi

Hi Zola STARTER no1 ok SLAINTE..............STATTE BBONE SI SI :D

D Akey
06-13-2012, 08:46 AM
Hey, She's looking very much the seductive replicant is this one.

You've done a man's job, Bladerunner. . .

I wonder if she can kick a ball well enough. With hair like that wonder if she can do a proper header tho. . . She'll be on your team and that'll be your compensation for the two goal lead ya give me, eh?

Very nice drawing.

eighty+
06-13-2012, 09:09 AM
Mac she reminds me of Lucille. Ball. So if she 's on my team I think I'd better make the 2 goals

I gave you up to twenty coss the energy. She's got. She'll run rings round your team I'll just become

A goal line poacher and pop em in when she suply's :D :D :cool: :cool: :p

pat1940
06-13-2012, 10:49 AM
Hi eighty, had to check your thread out before shutting down my computer, all very nice to see, great job, see you tomorrow my friend:):):):):):)

eighty+
06-13-2012, 03:54 PM
hey. Hey hey. Pat your certainly making the colours sing been watching you explode

Did tend to agree with Mac. But on second thoughts no as this is your style so keep them coming

SLAINTE. Pat. Congrats. From an old codger :confused: No I mean. Dodger :D:D:D

eighty+
06-13-2012, 07:29 PM
STARTER NO 1 TROY ARTIST portfolio King .:D :D :D

eighty+
06-13-2012, 09:23 PM
Hi. Katie Katie Coops suppose your still waving from behind your desk:D Ok ok. What did you

Think of Queenie now she's finished. :cool::cool: What's that. Me for the Tower thanks a bundle :eek:

At the moment that thing we see on rare occasions the SUN is with us hope you got the same

Have a good time in the office. :cool::D:D......Slainte......Statte BBone. Si. Si

Gaia
06-13-2012, 09:36 PM
Wow - great expression!

eighty+
06-13-2012, 10:25 PM
Thanks

Gala. Was I your living room. I dunno about middle class looked more like upper upper. Middle class
To me. But then I only come from a council house so they all look like Palace'es. Yeah:cool::D:cool:
I digress. Yes was confused as looking out the window at the shrubbery thinking Corr blimey
That's good being I was on the IPad had a closer look then all was revealed as could see the join:D:D
See Ihadn't read what you had said. Ok but still like your painted area thanks for the Duvay's
Nevery had it so good. :cool::cool::cool::D:D:D.... Slainte ....Statte BBone. ....Si .....Si...:D

coops
06-14-2012, 08:28 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, yup was busy today and couldnt wave from the desk but I did take a peek at your painting and sketches. I think you did a wonderful job of the painting of the Queen, its so lifelike. Well done you and I dont think you will be heading for the tower. Love the sketches too. You are on a roll again. Stay well dear friend and watch from the sidelines when Mr Akey asks you to play football. lol:)

eighty+
06-14-2012, 05:09 PM
Hello. Katie Katie. coops sorry I missed you had a day of mainly. Doze:cool: did a bit on the Irish
wedding couple was waiting for a photo as there was a pro photographer there but no luck so decided
to carry on I've done two paintings of them the same except for the coloured glass windows behind
them have sent them off to Aoife in Dublin to look at and critizers as she has got a good eye,ok
glad you liked the Queen thought myself a bit to whitish on the cheeks but didn't see to after posting ok
Just gone 6 oc so time for cornflakes. O yeah it looks like a sunny day:cool::D
............... Slainte. ......".. ....Statte. BBone Si. Si. :D Ok have a good day don't work to hard:eek:

eighty+
06-14-2012, 08:28 PM
Hi going cross eyed so going on to Zola I'll come back to Troy later ok ...........statte bbone Si Si :D

eighty+
06-14-2012, 11:16 PM
Hi here's Zola she is quite happy being blueish as she said I was a Punk when I was a teenager and it bring's back happy memories ok :D:D:cool::cool:,....Slainte....statte bbone Si Si :D

eighty+
06-15-2012, 12:38 AM
Hi Quick STARTERS no1 OK I've called him Solamon ok :D:D:D...............SLAINTE...............STATTE BBONE...........Si.........Si...............:D

eighty+
06-15-2012, 03:42 AM
hi STARTERS no1 Girl ok Slainte..........statte bbone.........Si....Si :D

D Akey
06-15-2012, 06:59 AM
Hey. . . Looks like we're about to choose up sides, Mr Ploos. You have some right fit lookin' players. I do however believe that Edwardian evening gowns could proove a liability when running the ball. Easier to hide it though. Ah, 'tis a mind game.

Really hitting the essence of these sitters.

Now the, ye would no be 'avin any Irish sitters, then? Or are they all down the pug? Boot I digress. . . :p;);)

eighty+
06-15-2012, 09:27 AM
Hi Mac it Don't look good as Katie Katie Coops said she has relegated me to the touch-line said with your dodgy legs you must be mad , my team

are very upset as theyv'e trained and are in peak condition they thought it would have been a walkover :Dare well it look's you've won the cup by our default :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

But don't worry as next year when the legs are better We will beat the living (censored ) daylights out of you ok :cool::cool::cool: :D:D:D SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si :D

D Akey
06-15-2012, 09:49 AM
Ach laddie. . . and what be in the cup but some moon rivers. Drink up and we'll see who's going to win the cup after all is said and drunk. Ms Coops ain't lookin. . . and hide 'er whistle before she gets back. We can distract 'er with a cup or two 'erself. Meanwhile we can kick it around. Could be tough though. She might have a keen whistle built in. . . So let the games begin, move quick now. . . :p:p:cool::cool:;);)

coops
06-15-2012, 06:38 PM
Hey you two stop having so much fun whilst I am working my B...... off You wont be playing footie with or without a moon river today as it is pouring with rain. Have a great day dear Eighty and stay fit and well. Mr Akey stop leading him astray.:p

eighty+
06-15-2012, 07:45 PM
Hey Hey Hey Katie Katie Coops your up early Sorry You've got to go to work and work your butt off, pleased you can see its that

Mac Akey who's to blame fancy leading an old codger dodger astray as i'm quite a puratain at heart , ............Quick Mac While Katie's not looking pass the ball :D:D:D

...............not raining here :D ok have a good day ..................Slainte...................Statte BBone.........Si.........................Si....... .........................................:D

eighty+
06-15-2012, 11:09 PM
Hi had to stop legs are moaning they've got to walk ok ...........Slainte.............Statte bbone..........Si.............Si.................. ...:D

coops
06-16-2012, 02:44 AM
Hope you enjoyed your walk and you last painting is great. Love the work you did on the scarf. Stay mobile dear friend (ok have a kick around):)

eighty+
06-16-2012, 03:41 AM
Hi. Katie Katie Coops nah it had started raining so had to walk from the front to the coservitory at the

Back not to bad as its 40 ft. So do it up and down a few time's gets the blood moving in the legs

Stops them moaning trouble was that bloody scarf nearly went boss eyed and when yuh doing it

Is when time is forgotten until legs start moaning:(, did u enjoy your day? Knocked off early as its

Friday. Well you got the weekend to go up those Wild hilhills ok have a nice time. SLAINTE

eighty+
06-16-2012, 05:11 AM
Hi Whils't lookin through my assesories:( Junk I came across a box of soft Pastiles like finding treasure:D so had ago on a couple of old charcoal sketch'es

just to try and get the feel again and to see how they would look after Digital ok please escuse :D:D:D..........Slainte...........Statte bbone....Si..........Si.........:D

eighty+
06-16-2012, 07:56 AM
Hi Yeah fed up looking at him so called it a day FIN FIN him and his bloodr scarf must be a seagulls fan :D:D:D......Slainte.........Statte bbone ......Si ........Si.........:D

eighty+
06-16-2012, 09:40 PM
hi ok Time out the legs have it The Legs Have It :D:D:D:D:D:D Slainte............Statte bbone.........Si...........Si ...................:D

OW Katiie Katie Coops strong wind overcast could be good later :D or dodgy:eek: :D:D :cool::cool: have a good weekend YEAH

coops
06-17-2012, 02:17 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, windy and cloudy here too.
Like what you did with the scarf and the complete painting but really like the last one of the lady, well done you:) Enjoy the day if the weather changes dear friend:)

silvy
06-17-2012, 04:18 AM
Wow, great the new paintings:):)
Have a good weekend Eighty!

eighty+
06-17-2012, 05:48 AM
Hi Katie Katie Coops yep it cleared and the sun was smiling wind still strong , arr you liked her hadn't realy finished :Dyet but might become lazy and leave her as is:cool:

did go out into the big tooown done some sketch'es will post after scaning ok have a nice Sunday :D

Hi Silvy thanks pleased you enjoyed hope the weather is better there then it is here:D

.................Slainte...............Statte bbone............Si..............Si ......................to you both.....................:D:D:D

pat1940
06-17-2012, 05:59 AM
Eighty, wow these are so fantastic, really enjoyed them, hope your legs feel better now, you have a nice day;)

eighty+
06-17-2012, 07:53 AM
hi Pat thanks looked at your girl ok tend to agree with mac as you know good crit is like getting gold worth a thousand goodies ok so keep shooting from the hip :D:D:D

eighty+
06-17-2012, 09:00 AM
Hi todays bus sketch'es rollerball !st of 5 ok:D:D:D

eighty+
06-17-2012, 12:13 PM
Hi 2nd of 5 ok :cool:

eighty+
06-17-2012, 12:20 PM
Hi 3rd of 5 ok :D

eighty+
06-17-2012, 12:26 PM
Hi ok Last 4 of 5 :D:D:D................Slainte...................St atte bbone.............Si...............Si............. .....:D

D Akey
06-17-2012, 06:01 PM
Used to be a drawing exercise called a continuous line drawing in which one never lifts the pen from the paper. I'm not suggesting it necessarily except for a lark since you seem to have your pen on the paper quite a lot and with free marks. Very cool drawings. . . and the color as you have used it of late is very much a coloring for the drawings. Very cool. Dancing so much you probably have Ms Coops standing in the wings sketching you. . . and I ain't got the heart to hold up a green card, laddie, for pinching her moves. Green perhaps for envy. But the fans would riot in any case if you weren't in the game. Play on!

eighty+
06-17-2012, 06:53 PM
Hoots mon cannae tell if your up early or just going out for a couple of Moon River's like the Idea of the continuous line had seen it somewhere but forgotten I'll give it a go

but don't laugh or blame me if it looks like Spagetti Junction :D:D:cool::cool: I expect I'll end like the rabbit covered in Tar or should I say Spagetti as for Katie I should think

She's up on the moors looking for Heathcliff :D :D :cool: :cool: :eek: :p :p :p............Slainte............Statte bbone.........Si...................Si............. ....................:D

eighty+
06-17-2012, 08:49 PM
Hi STARTERS No 1 17/06/2012 ok Slainte...........Statte bbone.......Si..................Si................ ..............:D

coops
06-17-2012, 09:53 PM
Morning dear Eighty and the sun is out for a little while, I had forgotten what it looked like. Hopefully get the lawn cut today, fingers crossed.
You sure like a challenge dont you with the last one you are doing. Your bus sketches are as alway so very good and you really get what the people are like. Well done you:)
You and Mr Akey really have me giggling with your great banter. Enjoy the day dear friend:)

eighty+
06-17-2012, 11:49 PM
Hi Katie Katie Coops if you've fifished cutting the grass do you know computers :cool: coss on writing a email it asked if to save and I clicked yes the thing is where the hell is it now

or where do I find it or do I have re write the message again :(:(:(apart from that have a good sunday ok

eighty+
06-18-2012, 02:49 AM
Hi Katie Katie coops been nice but it's cloudy now be glad when the wind stops as for my search
for the missing email it's ok don't know how or why but must have clicked the right button so I posted
it off quick before it could do a Houdini;):D:D

jibes
06-18-2012, 03:42 AM
Back for another peek and astonishment! Excellent!!

eighty+
06-18-2012, 04:58 AM
Hi Neal Thanks good to see that your popping in for a gander now and again your always welcome SLAINTE...........Statte bbone.......Si.............Si ..............:D

eighty+
06-18-2012, 10:03 AM
Hi just a thought for our musical mob in artrage yeah i've got a squeeze Box which I lug out in my mad moments to the horror of the niegbours my Dad did his best to teach me
music as he had taught my older brother's but in the end dicided it was too much of an up hill struggle :D:D:D.............Slainte .........Statte bbone....Si.......Si...........:D

Caesar
06-18-2012, 08:24 PM
I saw You completed a few full-color, wonderful portraits, dear mate. Fantastic job indeed!:eek::cool:

eighty+
06-18-2012, 09:07 PM
HAIL O CAESAR O MIGHTY ONE GOOD TO SEE YOU, SUPOSE YOUR BUSY! ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR :cool: NOT MUCH TIME FOR SKETCHING :D THANKS

oK JUST BUNGED SOME SOFT PASTILE ON THE BOYS TO GET THE FEEL OF IT AS MIGHT TRY MY LUCK ON A PITCH DOWN THE BEACH YOU NEVER KNOW SOMEBODY

MIGHT TAKE PITY AND THROUGH A COUPLE OF PENCE IN THE HAT THEN BY THE END OF THE DAY i'LL BE ABLE TO BUY A COFFEE :D :D :D :D :D :D

HI KATIE KATIE COOPS TO SEE YUH NICE :D DID YOU GET THE GRASS CUT??? AS PROMISED OR DID YOU SKIVE OUT OF IT :D

WEATHER CLOUDY BUT MIGHT CLEAR, I SHOULD GO OUT TODAY FOR THE LEGS SAKE ITS HARD GOING FOR THE 1ST HUNDRED YARDS BUT THEY RESPONED AND GET INTO

THEIR STRIDE TO THE BUS STOP :eek::eek::cool::cool: OK GET BACK BEHINED YOUR DESK OR YOU'LL MISS THE COFFEE LADY :D :D SLAINTE......STATTE BBONE.....Si....Si.............:D

coops
06-18-2012, 09:35 PM
Yup got the grass cut and its raining now so its looking nice and green again. Your last two are very strong pictures dear Eighty. I do admire how you will try just anything and come out with a great painting. Keep fit and well, walk those legs:)

eighty+
06-18-2012, 10:06 PM
Hi. Katie Katie. Coops. Well well. The grass is cut just shows there's no holding you :D:D

Ok. Still cloudy could rain but will take a chance and wander into the big toooown:cool:

Enjoy. The day. Ok. SLAINTE. "........statte bbone. .......Si........Si ........:D

eighty+
06-19-2012, 03:39 AM
Hi Mac the Spagetti Gang are here :D:cool: continous line is not easy on the bus but did get a lot of laughs in fact one wanted his and has signed it so he can get it on his computor :Dprehaps

I will get a cup of coffee :D:D:D

right on my left the spagetti gang 1st of 5 ok :D

eighty+
06-19-2012, 03:45 AM
Ok 2nd of 5 :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Slainte.................Statte bbone..............Si...........Si............:D

eighty+
06-19-2012, 03:50 AM
yeah and one that apeared on the Ipad while I was having fish and chips ok:D:D:D

pat1940
06-19-2012, 05:15 AM
Checking in again dear eighty, boy have you ever been busy my friend, and all great stuff, hope you are having some good days with those legs of yours, and hope the sun is shining for you and Katie, will check back again soon

eighty+
06-19-2012, 07:05 AM
Hi. Pat. Liked your sexy girl now I know why my legs are playing. Up just trying to keep

Up with you the mind boggles. :D :D :D ......SLAINTE. .....statte bbone....Si.....Si......:D

D Akey
06-19-2012, 12:35 PM
Aye laddie, and next dish we move on to macaroni, mixed in with some sea shells in tomato, is something of a bouillabaisse.
And quit playing with your Pre-Raphaelite mashed potatoes forming it into the shape of some naked goddesses . . . or something like that. . . and you thought Julia was Childs play. . .

Now in the below pic, you can see how difficult it is to paint WITHOUT spaghetti, let alone linguini. So it's all a matter of taste.

But remember to bone up, because foreigners from all parts of the Globe are coming to town for the Olympics, so be prepared to make art with all kinds of regional foods. Many of them will ride the buss. So you can have all manner of heads to draw.

Right. You seemed to get warmed up a bit as you went on. I'm astonished you could manage anything like keeping your pen on the paper when jostled around on the bus, Mr Ploos. But ye managed a sale, did ye now? That's a fantastic tribute to your formidable aestheticism. Time to take it on the road as they say.

Bravo, MR PLOOS!

eighty+
06-19-2012, 07:27 PM
Yeah good for a laugh. Mac. May stay on it for a few more trips into the big tooown :D But think
I'll. Need a better quality rollerball ok. I've got lazy lately as I've got 3 starter's to finish so think I better
Get them done befor anything else. Ok Mac :cool::cool::cool:........Slainte ......statte. Bbone. ...Si....Si. .......:D

Caesar
06-19-2012, 08:02 PM
I see D Akey introduced You Arcimboldo, an ancient bizarre painter we had few centuries ago.:eek::cool:
Your last two colored pastels are just great.
The drawings, on the other hand, tool the sketchy look of the "Il giornalino di Gianburrasca" ("The JohnnyStorm Diary" should I translate), an old Italian bestseller (beginning of the XX century) narrating, candidly, the pranks of its author, a boy who, often pretending or believing to behave well or rightfully, was quite a urchin and played tricks often leading to real mess and troubles. Obviously he often got due punishment for his deeds once discovered.
Maybe a guy an old naughty boy like You would appreciate ...;)LOL

eighty+
06-20-2012, 01:28 AM
Hail O Caesar Mighty One. Yeah had seen the fruit man before but not to my taste;):D;)

Always liked a drawing. By that French man the dot man Sergio ??? You know he done all those

People On a Sunday afternoon in the park or riverside. A nude women and he's. Drawn with

Thousand of lines. Or you could say. Spagetti. Lines ok. Statte. Bbone. .....Si........Si.........:D:D

OW. What's the punishment as your on the commity. Put in a good word for me ok :D:D:D

coops
06-20-2012, 08:32 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, hope all is well with you. Boy you have been busy using the oneliners. lol. Good sketches and hope you enoyed the coffee. Stay well dear friend:)

eighty+
06-20-2012, 10:56 AM
Hi. Katie Katie Coops not a good day pain in the small of the back went out thinking it would work
It off. So after hoblin around for 2hours got the bus home did do some spagetti sketch'es. Ok
Sat in the armchair dozed to 6oclock had a quick. Bite then telly on to watch the football. Jeeze
THE the usal hole in the stomach feeling at the end the Ukraine team were wondering why they hadn't
Won the Italiens must be very worried even with the Pope on their side yuh just ave to laffor cry yeah

coops
06-20-2012, 06:48 PM
Hey ho hey ho its off to work I go, have a great day dear Eighty:)

eighty+
06-20-2012, 07:31 PM
hi Do you mean Ho Ho Ho and off to work I go my name is Katie Katie Coops and there ain't no holding me :cool: :cool: :cool: :p

and I say!!!! who's been polishing the Sun polishing the Sun all Day yeah it looks good today have just sprayed the back with that Deep Heat stuff

so might eke out a few miles :D :D :D I'm just about posting yesturdays continous line bus sketch'es as wasn't feeling to good yesturday ok

good for a laff yeah ok enjoy your working day and don't hide behind the desk :D :D :D............Slainte.............Statte bbone.............Si............Si..........:D

ok 1st of 5 Yesturdays bus Sketch'es continous line :D :D :D

eighty+
06-20-2012, 07:35 PM
ok 2nd of 5 :D

eighty+
06-20-2012, 07:38 PM
ok the last two HO HO HO yeah

Caesar
06-20-2012, 08:16 PM
Your drawing style is approaching more and more that of the satyrical vignette drawer Vincino.
Have a look in here:
http://www.google.it/images?q=vincino+vignette&hl=it&gbv=2&gs_l=hp.3..0l3j0i10i30j0i30j0i10i30j0i30l4.1466.28 40.0.3932.7.7.0.0.0.0.78.342.6.6.0...0.0.bb3ZEgnbt Rs&oq=vincino+vignette&aq=f&aqi=g1&aql=

eighty+
06-20-2012, 09:07 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One thanks for the link had a quick look like it have to go back and study in depth Yeah :cool::cool::cool::D

ok the girl starter thought I'd clear as got two other's to sort and their starting to gang up on me so girl FIN Katie Katie Coops liked it as was and being a lazy bugger was inclined to

agree, mind you between me and the gatepost I didn't do much to call her FIN ok :D:D:D

eighty+
06-21-2012, 03:43 AM
Hi todays continous line bus sketch'es 1st of 5 ok :cool:

eighty+
06-21-2012, 03:48 AM
ok last 4 of 5 ok Slainte......... Statte bbone.........Si.............Si ...........:D

eighty+
06-21-2012, 04:13 AM
Hi for got this one done on Ipad stirred to try seeing about the bloke who had waited 30 years thought he should be so lucky I only waiting 83 years :D:D:D:D:D:D

sorry about the roughness of the painting as felt clumsey hope to improve if the reaper grants me a bit more time :eek: :eek: :eek: :cool: :cool: :D :D :D

Caesar
06-21-2012, 07:11 PM
You last lady painting is strikingly beautiful, dear mate, so I guess Ipad lost the opportunity to be used by a natural talent like You for 83 years! :)

eighty+
06-21-2012, 07:31 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Thank you for making me Laff as didn't feel like laffing this morning the legs are swollen and the pain in the small of the back

is killing me. Had to give short shift to soloman and call him FIN ok statte bbone in my fluet Italien Si Si :D:D:D

don't think your team have any chance after seeing our teams fantastic displays :confused::confused::confused::eek::eek::eek::(:(: (:D:D:D

Caesar
06-21-2012, 07:38 PM
I'm sincerely sorry to hear of Your pumping back and gears lubricating problems, dear friend. I hope that floating and moving into the sea or in a swimming pool may be of help and some relief (here the temperatures give one more reasons to do so).
Anyway You made another strike with this beardy gentleman, using the bowling terminology!

D Akey
06-21-2012, 08:00 PM
Sorry to hear aboot the pains, my dear Mr Ploos. But what else is new, eh? You're doing quite well. And I can see you're into Spaghetti Westerns these days. May need to recast the role ol' Clint Eastwood did now introducin' young Mr Ploos as The High Pains Draughstman.
. . not meanin' ta say yer a pain in the neck or anythin', ne'er a once said sooch a thing, Jimmay. . . although the Italian supporters may take umbrage with the low pain ye give them with regards to their chances. . .

That's a right fine drawing of the bearded fellow, Mr Ploos.

You keep sketching away, lad, and you have permission to raise your pen tip as needs be in doing your drawing exercises. All sort of working oot yer aesthetic musculature, and a proper body buildin' endeavour it be as well, oh aye.

Good Summer Solstice to ye, ya blue warrior. . .

Tanzenkran
06-21-2012, 08:06 PM
These have so much character. I will have to give portraiture a try one of this days. Is the bearded one you eighty +?

Caesar
06-21-2012, 08:15 PM
... don't worry, D Akey, our Italian soccer team, as well as the rest of us, usually work far better when they are presumed to have low chances. Our only worry is to have players energies lasting 90 minutes or more, because none of the teams, apart Germany and Spain, and only to a certain extent, look impressive.
But we didn't lose against Spain in recent years (apart from final penalties) and we're traditionally Germany nemesis, just like the mangoose for the cobra, so ...
England is certainly far less impressive (even less France), especially England seen with Ukraine. I would acknowledge though that they kept enough of Fabio Capello's Italian school lessons (their former coach) to possibly be able to be defensively and tactically a little smarter than usual, so as to exploit their talents better ... ;)

eighty+
06-21-2012, 10:41 PM
OK OK into the breech after reading my football comments you didn't seem to relize it was tonque in cheek , as after watching england dismal effort and thought

the best team lost but but we still won and thinking along those lines the ukcraine team played in the style of the Italiens so on that asumtion and with our luck

We Will Win :D:D:D:D:D:D Mac Caesar pleased you liked the bearded hombre :p :p

Tarzan king of the jungle yeah could be my beard :D:D:D

Caesar
06-21-2012, 11:39 PM
You certainly won with this last painting too, dear ATPlus the Old!
As for England, my best wishes, it's time You win some soccer competition, but there's a little detail to consider, that is, to win You should score first (I mean always keep or push back the ball out of Your goal, possibly not beyond its ground white line) and this is a bit harder to do with our goalkeeper and our defenders (provided they can stand thus keep concentrated for up to 90 minutes at least this time) than with the ones of the other teams You faced so far ...:D
So GOD SAVE YOUR TEAM .... but remember the pope is German!

eighty+
06-22-2012, 12:40 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Jeeze know you tell me !!! you can trust the Germans always well prepered even the POPE they sure think ahead well it looks like it may be

Portugal's turn, now The Golden boy is starting to move his Arse don't be suprised if we beat you sunday coss the Queen is on our side and its her Jubalee year Yeah :D :D :D Si Si Si

eighty+
06-22-2012, 02:52 AM
Hi STARTER'S No 1 ok Slainte statte bbone Si Si :D

pat1940
06-22-2012, 03:44 AM
Great paintings and drawings dear eighty, and so sorry to hear that you are in so much pain, it is amazing that you can paint so well with all that awful pain, it is a good thing that you do paint as it helps to distract a little from the pain, take care my friend and hope you get some relief soon

D Akey
06-22-2012, 03:59 AM
Cor blimey, gov. . . them's some fine pictures, they is. That bloke with the squeeze box an' the lass with the. . . um, squeeze box, according to The Who. . . well, it's a right variety show. Most excellent. At least we know somebody from England is scoring! GO PLUS!!!!!!!!

eighty+
06-22-2012, 05:06 AM
Hi Pat thanks when painting you tend to forget the pain then it gives you a kick just to remined you:Dthen I walk up and down for 10 mins to get the blood moving

then back to painting :eek::eek: :D:D:D :cool::cool:

thanks Mac pleased you like them at least your not bashing me with a wet Aggis :D :D :D Slainte to you both

Ow yeah the last of my old Starter's ok

coops
06-22-2012, 06:01 AM
Lovoe the last one dear Eighty and well the lady I am closing my eyes till it gets to Nine hehehehe. You really are on a roll dear Eighty. Hope everything is well with you dear friend:)

eighty+
06-22-2012, 08:01 AM
Ok OK Katie Katie Coops its 9oc you can open you eye's , yeah I'm as fit as a Fiddle just the back and the legs :D :D :D :D :D :D

Like your colours :D :D :D

Caesar
06-22-2012, 10:11 PM
Congratulations again for Your new wonderful paintings (for the match there'll be some more time).
About the Championship, OK, I'll tell our team not to displease Your Queen in her Jubilee (thus to also keep the good, old Prince Phil far from new hospital cares). This way Your coach won't need to train anymore Your players on penalties (probably he's a little less confident than You and he hopes to end even in the best case, so he could rely on penalties kicking training).
I've been of the idea that Portugal is a possible winner since the start (they stood well against Germany too and didn't deserve to lose, even with a then half service Ronaldo).
Anyway it's just a pity that the poor German Octopus prophet Paul died, so we (and the bookmakers) cannot have reliable forecasts anymore ...:D

coops
06-22-2012, 10:17 PM
Good morning dear Eighty, guess what?????? its still raining so stay at home and PAINT PAINT PAINT. :)

eighty+
06-23-2012, 12:42 AM
Hi. Katie Katie. Coops. what no work today tis only Friday. Are you :confused: :D, wind blowing gale

Force but as yet no rain. It's all up your end :cool: No painting yet been dozing in the warm conservatory

I've only just come too must be coffee time and. Bickeys. :D Enjoy your day. Ok

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One. What no Pope at the moment are we waiting for the indien smoke

Signals:D:DI better get to the bookmakers get my money on the Hong Kong bloke. Trouble is

He's hot favourite :( Nope just as likely Germany will win as they have a hot striker. Even thou

His name is Mario. Gormez. :D:D:D

silvy
06-23-2012, 12:49 AM
Love the last one:cool:
Congratulations!

eighty+
06-23-2012, 01:55 AM
Hi Silvy. Yeah. Reminds me of the old French and Italien films. When you could see real normal people.

And not the AmericaAnised. One's. It's called progress:( :( :(

eighty+
06-23-2012, 05:18 AM
Hi Quick STARTER'S No 1 ok Slainte Statte bbone :D

eighty+
06-23-2012, 08:01 AM
a bootiful women in garden restaurant a special for Caesar :D :D :D :D :D :D blimey germany 1 Grease 1 :eek: :eek: :eek: :cool: :cool:

eighty+
06-23-2012, 08:47 PM
Hi scuse moi come across a old water colour box I must pick up at a car boot :D so I've had a go so don't pull your hair out just have a laff with me ok

1st of 5 W/c :cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
06-23-2012, 08:56 PM
ok last 5 don't know what the dark shadow is I just thought that H.p are trying to make me buy some ink :D:D:D slainte.........statte bbone.........Si Si........:D

eighty+
06-24-2012, 04:15 AM
Hi Girl FIN OK Slainte.................statte bbone Si Si :D

Katie Katie Coops ok keep your eye's shut till 9oc ok :D:D:D windy cloudy but not raining YET :cool:

ok have a good Sunday :p

D Akey
06-24-2012, 06:26 PM
Right, Mr Ploos. . . if ye 'ad yer watercolors in yer boot. . . could ye no find the poor lassie's toes in her boot? Boot I no kin blame ye. . . I only remembered naked women 'ad toes at all when ye mentioned footwear. . .

Fine work, lad. All aroond. . . very good use of yer color. Has a fine voice it doos. . . Complementary of yer drawin' style, ye might say. . . which I coincidentally do. . . fine work, regardless of the hour. :cool::):cool::):cool:

coops
06-24-2012, 10:05 PM
Morning dear Eighty hey shushhhhhh its actually stopped raining for a little while. Love your watercolours really makes the drawing pop. Well done once again dear friend:)

eighty+
06-25-2012, 12:31 AM
Hello Katie Katie Coops yes sky looking much lighter but would be suprised if the Sun showed herself :D see youv'e still got your eye's shut ;) yeah should have tried the

water colours on Digital might have come out cleaner :( ok enjoy your day Watching F1 Serb going like a bomb slainte statte bbone si si :D

Hey Hey Mac sorry didn't know where a Toe man ;) I'll make sure next time ok :D :D :D

eighty+
06-25-2012, 06:33 AM
Hi change of face ok Tree's :D :D :D...............Slainte............Statte bbone........Si............Si....................: D

GRSArts
06-25-2012, 08:47 AM
Wow...love the colors and style.

eighty+
06-25-2012, 09:01 AM
Thanks. gRSArts. Yeah I enjoyed doing it:D

D Akey
06-25-2012, 11:16 AM
Tree bon, Monsieur le Ploos.

Overall pretty good though ye might be getting soft there, laddie. . . your paint edges that is. Love the composition. Change of face indeed, hahah. ;) ;) ;)

eighty+
06-25-2012, 07:59 PM
Whoa Whoa Whoa wait a minute Mac ;) Nah just yoking must admit got lazy mit Air Brush point accepted :o have to (should) put it aside for a day ??

You know Mac fresh eye's and all that sort of Jazz ok ok grab yuh partners for the next Dance Go Man Go the spot prize A AGiSS played in with the Pipe's....

Whoa Whoa Whoa wait a minute Mac ;) Nah just Yoking must admit got lazy mit Air Brush ( Point Accepted :( ) have to ( Should ) put it aside for a day ???

Yeah you know Mac Fresh Eye's and all that sort of Jazz ok ok grab your partner's for the next Dance go Man Go spot prize aggiss played in by the Pipe's ...

Caesar
06-25-2012, 09:21 PM
I really enjoy very much Your painting production and the diversity of approaches, all leading often enough to absolutely stunning outcomes!
I'm also glad to know that You have a little additional time from now on to paint even more and I hope You'll soon meet on Your bus (and draw / paint) Your national soccer team players coming back home. From Ukraine I heard them all singing "It's a long way to Tipparary, it's a long way to go ...." when leaving with military honors to have succeeded to avoid (together with their goal posts) us scoring, up to the end of extra time, really against all odds. LOL :D As I noticed before the match too, Mr. Hodgson was very smart then to train players on penalties as their sole hope to pass, but it didn't work to enter the titan matches phase ... :D

eighty+
06-25-2012, 10:09 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yep the best team won :D England played in their normal style ok

:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Spare Pr........ks. As for the goalie somebody told him that your mob always shoot to his left

No names :( so left his right side open , you could say he was amazed after they all shoot to his right

Wish you luck with the Germans but on your showing you have no chance as the Germans never

Go to sleep ok I hope you've. Got the pope playing on your side......:D:D:D. Statte bbone. Si. Si :cool:

coops
06-26-2012, 12:31 AM
CCCCCoooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Katie here waving from behind the desk, have a great day dear Eighty:)

eighty+
06-26-2012, 01:07 AM
Hi. Katie Katie Coops was sunny hazed over now see your still grafting. :D:D:D

Not a good week end. Not to worry it might be ok for the next :D:D:D:D SLAINTE

eighty+
06-26-2012, 05:51 AM
Hi today's very very rough bus sketch'es about 10 seconds each anyway bunged some water colour on them my opionon the water colourvhas improved them :D:D:D:D:D:D

OK 1st of 5 :cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
06-26-2012, 05:56 AM
ok last 4 :D :D :D :D.............Slainte..............Statte bbone.............Si...........Si ................:D

coops
06-26-2012, 06:17 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, your drawings with the watercolour are certainly brought to life, the colour adds so much. Take care of yourself dear friend:)

eighty+
06-26-2012, 09:37 AM
Hi Katie Katie Coops Thanks pleased u like them done with water colour you should have seen them before yuh hair would have stood on end in shock :D:D:D

well you better get to bed to get your beauty sleep as work looms tomorrow ok Sleep well ........Slainte :D :D :D

eighty+
06-26-2012, 11:18 PM
Hi Katie Katie Coops overcast :( sorry but done another 5 :eek: coss enjoyed myself so much with the water colour something I've always hedged away from

now I find its perfect for the bus sketch'es ok I feel know like having a go at that English water colour blokes stuff can't think of his name nearly always

Spanish Birds moorish style on sand with hardly any background spect my old mate Caesar will tell me might even show me some pic's ok now you needn't

wave coss I've seen your busy got your head down wooking like a nutter :D:D:D.........Slainte........Statte bbone ..........Si.......Si.............:D

coops
06-27-2012, 01:15 AM
Flipping sunny here cos I cannot get out in it dear Eighty, great pics once again. Now SHUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I am hiding:)

eighty+
06-27-2012, 06:17 AM
Hi is it all right now Katie Katie Coops as you can see I kept stum but now your home painting some ballyrin'es :Dand all those floating colours :cool: thought it would be ok :confused:

Hey Hey Hey I've just relized I'm typing with both hands :eek::Dfantastic !!! do you think my spelling wioll get better now :D:D well I leave you in peace :p and go and do

some of those Water Colours that eveybody Likes :D :D :D :D :D :D ...............Slainte..............Statte bbone..............Si...........Si...............: D

D Akey
06-27-2012, 06:47 AM
Yes, count me among the people who like the watercolors, Mr Ploos. . .

And typing with both hands, is it? I guess you had to let go the mouse to use them.

Nice stuff. Must say that for personal taste the variety of marks of the pencil and pastels have been something I really like. But a good ink line in the hands of someone who knows how to use like with cartoonists is phenomenal.

When I was in school there were still some lingering artists in the field who would do all manner of experimental mark making with india ink and sticks and twigs and dry brushes and so forth by way of really extending the mark making beyond a standard pen nib. Some were quite adept at giving it an artsy quality. I believe that ink tended to reproduce really well in print so it was desirable at the time owing to the restrictive challenges of printing presses of the times.

Anyway, yer lookin' grand, lad. . . keep oop tha good work! To tha busses an' gentlemen start your engines!!!!!

eighty+
06-27-2012, 03:33 PM
Hi. Mac 4oc had to get up and walk , legs Insisted so I'll walk. Up and down for 10 minutes then back to

Sleep I hope ?? Talking ink. Think I've got some that's if they haven,t dried up 20 odd years is a long

Time :D but I'll look just in case. The water colour surprised me as tended to shy away from it as

uncontrolible. :D Ok. Mac. Time to go back to bed. Chio

D Akey
06-27-2012, 07:18 PM
Well you just get up and move as needs suit ya, Mr Ploos. I had a wretched back for a time and that's about all you can do. If it makes ya feel better, then get the relief of the body moving aboot. It's a collaboration. No wonder you take naps. Go man go! To and Fro! Don'tcha know, voh doh dee doh doh. . .

eighty+
06-27-2012, 07:52 PM
Hi Mac just woke so had 5 hours as a bat not bad the back feels a bit better but the legs

Much the same like a pair of bloated sausage's :eek: I did like that musical bit you taged on

At the end. Made me laugh. And that's good lifts me for the day. Thanks Mac. Chio

Caesar
06-27-2012, 08:11 PM
Actually You're a painting machine-gun! I see You also bothered a girl in a toilette to pose as a model to go on drawing and coloring. :DLOL
I like this colorful approach to sketches!

coops
06-27-2012, 11:00 PM
Coooeeeeeee I see you, you cant see me but go man go and paint dear Eight and watch those legs. Have a great day:)

eighty+
06-27-2012, 11:35 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Funny you should menstion that one as its one that stuck in my mind as the girl was sitting across the mall

from me the marble steps where she was sitting was level with my eye's and about 30 yds from me and when looking for somebody to sketch

it was the position that was the main factor ok Why I remember this is coss unbeknown to me the groupe of male student teenager's who where sitting

along side me where from the same group and watched me sketch her to their high delight they then went and got the girl so she could see the sketch

we both felt embarrased ok

Caesar the first sketch is in Charcoal only rough as hadn't used charcoal for about 20 odd years ok second is with added soft Pastel the third is with

water colour added amongst my 1st water colour Forays I'm not asking you to pass judgement on them just your thoughts ok Statte BBone Thanks

Caesar
06-27-2012, 11:40 PM
So we thought alike then. Maybe she would say we're getting old thinking that way, dear ATPlus ... :D
I love these last progression! You defined very well the various planes and selected the right tones according to light impingment. Bravo!

eighty+
06-27-2012, 11:57 PM
Hello Katie Katie Coops sorry I missed you was busy trying to twist Caesar's arm weatherwise don't look so good at least its not raining :D

did think to ask Caesar if he would ask the Pope to put in a word with you know who to get us a bit more sunshine but as far as I could gether

its down to the man en charge the one who whose good at waving his hands about ok enjoy the rest of the day Slainte statte bbone :D:D...Si.....Si

Caesar
06-28-2012, 12:19 AM
No problem, dear ATPlus. We've got plenty of sunshine and hot weather to export and, since Frau Merkel didn't want to buy it with issuing on their shoulders too Eurobonds, You may get it with a good discount.
I thinkthe Pope, if it were on him, would bless this transaction even if Your country still has quite a few miscreants. LOL:D

eighty+
06-28-2012, 01:12 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One. Thanks enjoyed our chats if I ever get to Rome

We'll have a few glasses. Together. OK. Statte. Bbone

eighty+
06-28-2012, 04:20 AM
Hi :D:D:D Dunno who Won the legs or the Hair Think it was the Legs ok ............Slainte ............Statte BBone..........Si........Si ..........:D

coops
06-28-2012, 07:39 AM
Wow this is great dear Eighty, love how you did the eye, its a winner.:)

D Akey
06-28-2012, 08:16 AM
Sensational, Mr Ploos! That girl is really well painted. Your use of colors, especially the subtle gray is phenomenal by anyone's standards. It's not always easy to do to make it still feel like flesh rather than a 5:00 shadow of a hint of beard. That wouldn't do at all. Not for a lovely young lady such as this.

And that hair (her's not yours I'm afraid) is brilliant. It shows a great attention to structure of the style as well as having a remarkable chestnut local color with excellent luster.

So BRAVO! you with all hand on deck and n'ary a one overboard, shipmate!!!! :):):):cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
06-28-2012, 09:55 AM
Hi. Katie Katie Coops .... Mac. My humble thanks on reading your comments it will

help Lesson the pain in the right foot ok. SLAINTE .....Statte. Bbone....:cool:

chinapete
06-28-2012, 03:40 PM
... hey hey eighty+ ... I just got back from China(town) ... you shoulda been on that bus! ... and was it Bonington, the watercolorist, you were trying to think of? ...

eighty+
06-28-2012, 05:10 PM
Hey Hey Hey you've been reading my Mail Pete :D :D :D Thanks no not Bonington shame had a short life would have been the greatest but think he was only doing seascapes and

Landscapes when he was taken:eek: I like Face'es ;):D:D:D no all yoking apart the bloke I'm thinking of seemed to do 3 or 4 nubile girls on sandy beaches with just the odd part

of a house bunged in for balance all very tasteful none of the 9oc stuff think a bloke called king copied his style think he might have lived in Spain in the twenties when living

was cheap and the only Tourist where the upper uppers on a grand tour :D:D:D yeah might try google ok Pete nice to know u pop in now and again Thanks

SLAINTE .....................STATTE BBONE..............Si......................Si..... ..........................:D

P S I like your Face'es Pete :cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
06-28-2012, 05:28 PM
Hi the pofessor just popped in to see if I was manageing the Bike as they are dodgy when the basket is full of deliveries but the good thing is after 2 years on the bike

I get to work in the shop as a counter Hand :cool: :cool: :cool: :D :D :D

Caesar
06-28-2012, 07:31 PM
Dear Gandalf Da Vinci, Your last lady is absolutely phenomenal! :eek::cool: The luminous skin asks to be caressed!:):):):):)
Not bad at all also what I see as Your possible self-caricature ...:D

eighty+
06-28-2012, 08:36 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One You leacherous old Bugger :D :D :DYeah Yoking apart Pleased you like her as she made my Foot Swell :D:D

ok the next one is a young gigl :D no Niki ok STATTE BBONE SI SI ???

coops
06-28-2012, 09:01 PM
Coeeeeeeeeeeeee dear Eighty, its me here behind the desk, can you give Cesare a wave from me too I havent got time lol.:) Your picture of the little girl is great take care and have a great day:)

eighty+
06-28-2012, 11:06 PM
Hi Katie Katie Coops yeah I did look but couldn't see you does the desk have a top that lifts up like my old school one where I could sleep untill the Teacher would creep up

and bash me round the bonze yeah those where the day's and girls were just a funny specie :D:D:D ok keep working keeps yuh fit and the brain active :confused::confused::confused:

if Caesar comes this way I'll tell im u called ok en joy your day ok ......Slainte Statte BBone Si Si :D

D Akey
06-29-2012, 07:09 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One You leacherous old Bugger :D :D :DYeah Yoking apart Pleased you like her as she made my Foot Swell :D:D

You saying you swelled a whole foot?!?!?!? 'Ere now. . . Still in competition with the Italians, is it then? Best make you goalkeeper. You could cover better than the goalie they had. . .
;););););)

Go PLOOS Go!

Nice drawings too, by the way. . .

eighty+
06-29-2012, 08:17 PM
Hi Mac. Yeah just up had 10 hours not bad had a quick shower to bring me too now for the cornflakes
With a sliced banana. Ok. The Italiens started at high speed and shook the German machine who after
that never got out of 1st gear just a thought. Are the teams drug tested not sour grapes just wonderedcoss as we all know the people who make the rules (laws) are the biggest cheaters. But that's the way
of the world with live in that's why it helps to keep laughing. Ok SLAINTE statte bbone ;)

eighty+
06-29-2012, 10:47 PM
Hi. Katie Katie Coops feeling a bit better this morning. The foot is not so swollen :cool: I' m working on

A ballet one what I thought you'd like. Might finish it today depends on the foot:D Ok. The sky

Is blue the birds are singing. :eek: might pop out for some vitals plus the walk will be good for

The legs. Ok. It's a short day for you being a Friday ok. Have a nice weekend Caesar said

He'd. Let us have some sun. Coss his team. Won. :D:D:D....SLAINTE ...statte bbone. Si..Si. ......:D

coops
06-29-2012, 11:48 PM
Coeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee over here Eighty, so glad that your foot is improving and that the weather is good for you too. SHORT DAY, phew I wish but not long to go now lol. Looking forward to seeing the battet one dear Eighty and I love the vivid colours in your latest one. Keep at it dear friend:)

eighty+
06-30-2012, 06:22 AM
Hi Katie Katie Coops ok on a walking break it's the parquet floor driving me mad and boss eyed

Might be posted with luck by 10oc. The floor remined me of the bamboo chair what I done for

Mags. Whose having a rough time at the moment. Wish you well Mags if your reading this ok

I'll have a quick look at tennis to see what's happening:cool: Ok. ....SLAINTE. Statte bbone. Si. Si. :D

eighty+
06-30-2012, 09:15 AM
Hi Katie Katie Coops ok 10 mins late :D hope you like it I Love Ballet by J Ahnl my copy ok :D:D:Dslainte

coops
06-30-2012, 09:43 PM
Dear Eighty, I LOVE IT, especially the little one in the corner as she really is a cutie. You really have worked so hard on this one and the floor, well it must have taken so long to do. You can turn your artistic hand to anything these days and I am really impressed by your skills.:)
Rain stopped here and sun trying to shine but to wet to go into the garden boo hoo, have a great day and take care of yourself:)

eighty+
06-30-2012, 11:45 PM
Hi Katie Katie Coops Weather much the same :( glad you liked the ballet Girls thank Kenmo as he showed the link and when spotting it knew it was your cup of Tea :D

the Artist is Johnathan AHN American 1977 don't know if that is his birth date or when he done the painting ok this next one wil make you laugh smashed out her hair

with thick paint but didn't have the nerve to go the whole-hog see what you think :D the Sun may shine on you sunday or I ask Caesar for my Money back ok

SLAINTE............Statte Bbone............Si..........................Si... ..........................................:D

eighty+
06-30-2012, 11:49 PM
little miss muffet sat on her tuffet and along came the Spider and frightend her away Yeah :D:D:D :p:p:p

Tanzenkran
07-01-2012, 12:22 AM
Your later two have been super good. Wish I could do so well.

eighty+
07-01-2012, 01:06 AM
Hi. Tarzan. My Thanks well looking at your stuff the bath:D as far as I could see your mainly

Abstract which I have not tried as its a different ball game but can see your skilled with the gear

That's on offer. So put u nut down and say if that old sod can do it so can I. Ok

eighty+
07-01-2012, 04:13 AM
Hi Water colour Play time :D coloured bus Sketch'es 1st of 5 ok