PDA

View Full Version : Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67

Weeks
05-04-2012, 04:44 AM
Like this one Eighty...

Best,

Weeks

eighty+
05-04-2012, 05:13 AM
Thanks Weeksey if I ever get to your standerd I'll be as happy as a pig in you no what ok :D:D:D

..........Slainte

justjean
05-04-2012, 05:39 AM
Mr 80+, as always a pleasure to scroll through your post

eighty+
05-04-2012, 06:07 AM
hi jean like your girl she's just waiting for me to kiss the back of her neck :eek: if I should be so lucky:D:D:D

good that you've got your glasses sorted must be a great help for you :cool::cool::cool:......Slainte

AT-TA
05-04-2012, 06:20 AM
Wow, she is a beauty, Eighty, gorgeous eyes and i do not blame you for wanting to kiss her neck...hm.... awesome work...indeed.:)

eighty+
05-04-2012, 09:02 AM
hi atta the Canuk :D :D thought you where moving liked your Pino very ..........cool :D :D :D

just done a charcoal held the sketch Pad in my hand arkward, better if its on a easel couldn't find

my charcoal sticks so ended up with a tin of bits about 1/2" long very fiddly ok so its a bit rough :eek:

anyway enjoy your new place when you get there :D:D:D.........Slainte

EB
05-04-2012, 11:39 PM
Very nicely done

Earle

Caesar
05-05-2012, 12:38 AM
You made another quantum leap with Your last ones, dear mate.
You'll soon get some princess kissing You while leapfrogging then.;)
I already have some problem following You in English, which is Your native language, I can spot some national foreign language, but I can hardly follow You in Your local dialects (we've got already so many here to deal with, in case, and some of them pretty different from the common italic root, so I'll rather wait for the invention of some universal translator). :D

eighty+
05-05-2012, 01:35 AM
hello Earle yes yes yes just been moving will do ok Thanks for looking :D:D:D

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yeah I know how you feel bloody English its taken me 84 years and I still don't understand it :D :D :D that last lot was German and

Greek as spacken by Moi ok so a Translater would be a waste of time :eek: :eek: :cool: :cool:.......by the way Like your last one :p :p :p ;);) ;)

Hi Katie Katie Coops grey not good but might clear as its looking lighter over the front :cool: :cool: :cool:

a pencil sketch that was going to be a painting ??? but Hand grabed the pencil I tried to get it away from him but no chance anyway he's stronger than me

he said ok I'll let u paint her later ok:confused::confused::confused::cool::cool:;);).. ..............Slainte

silvy
05-05-2012, 01:38 AM
Is always a pleasure to watch this thread;), love your self-portrait.

coops
05-05-2012, 03:07 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, raining here and brrrrrrrrrrr cold. You latest painting and sketches are wonderful, I especially like the last one she has such and adorable mouth. Well done dear friend:)

eighty+
05-05-2012, 04:12 AM
Hi Katie Katie Coops yep much the same but no rain , glad u liked her might paint her think??

U better put your danceing pumps back on and dance around the house that will keep u warm ;);)

Ok. That will stop u sweating over a hot computer. :cool::cool::cool:;););)............Slainte

eighty+
05-05-2012, 08:37 AM
ok ok Katie Katie Coops look I've Bunged some colour on her , as she want's to go to the Dance will she be ok ???

do you think she should take a brolly ??? :cool::cool::D:D:D.........Slainte

eighty+
05-05-2012, 03:50 PM
hi starter's gotta go to bed ok :eek::eek::eek: :D:D:D :cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
05-05-2012, 10:59 PM
Lookin' good, Mr Ploos.

Steppin' back and watchin' your process with interest.

:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
05-06-2012, 02:35 AM
Hi. Mac. Good to know your watching. Gives me confidence. Thanks

Hi Katie Katie Coops. Cloudy not raining the sky looks lighter might see the sun later ok.

Gotta pop down to the shop otherwise I'll. Starve, Have a good week - end. SLAINTE

gxhpainter2
05-06-2012, 03:26 AM
eighty+ I know I don't often comment on your work but I do follow it with interest and amusement. but I have to say these last two are really quite good and your use of colors is really adding character to the works.... super job!...:cool::cool::cool::cool:

coops
05-06-2012, 04:18 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, sun has just come out a little late in the day though.
Love what you did with the little girl, the colour just makes her pop out. Its great:)
The latest one is looking good too, well done you:)
Hope all is well with you:)

eighty+
05-06-2012, 06:51 AM
Hi. GX Could to hear they make chuckle as to me that's what art is all about so Thanks;););)

Hi. Katie Katie. Coops no sun this side ,when I went to the shop thought it was cold enough

To. Snow but as its Saturday been watching snooker and the FA cup. Good game. Chelsea win 2-1.

Sullivan wins goes in to the final tomorrow;););) Have a good Sunday ok. .......Slainte

eighty+
05-06-2012, 08:10 PM
hi Mac hoots mon we should be in church :cool::cool::cool: anyway how does she now ??? any good me bribeing yuh with a couple of moon-river's :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D

Hi Katie Katie Coops not to bad at the moment, don't think we'll see the sun today but I've got the snooker final :D ok go to church and put a good word

in for me :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: ok have a nice Sunday ............Slainte

coops
05-06-2012, 08:36 PM
Morning dear Eighty, got up early this morning and SAW THE SUN, it saw me and went walkabout.
Your latest is flipping great, you are really on a role.
Stay well dear friend and enjoy the snooker:(

eighty+
05-06-2012, 10:42 PM
Hi Katie Katie Coops You've struck gold the SUN OW to be so lucky we're still in the depts of despair as now change:confused:pleased u liked the bit of colour I

bunged on her made her feel better ok enjoy your day :D :D :D :D .......SLAINTE

justjean
05-07-2012, 12:28 AM
Great expression on her face, 80+ :D:D

DennyCayman
05-07-2012, 12:32 AM
Hi Eighty,

You have become part of my morning read and I am enjoying very much

Thanks Denny

D Akey
05-07-2012, 05:57 AM
Church o' tha Sacred 'Art, no doubt. ;)

The last one, Mr Ploos is particularly fine because everything looks complete. Your style in that one is coming along because you have a good structure to the head, and the way you make the marks and fill the tones is consistent throughout.

A way to look at style with consistency throughout the pic (which is a working idea, not a rule), when we paint in according to a look, the artist makes a sort of contract with the viewer of what you're delivering and in what style. Breaking that contract could get dodgy, even if it's not conscious on the viewer's part, they may feel that something is off. (Each 'contract' is per that picture, and needn't apply to everything the artist does. Generally, it's at least good to fix a look in each painting though. When one doesn't, it's jarring, and for some that's the effect they want -- to jar the viewer. But that's limited.)

In this painting, you fulfilled the contract nicely indeed.

In this one you set up that the values are going to be along a particular tone, the degree of paint coverage, the proportions, linear or tonal or a combination, etc. Just so it works in relation to all the bits.

It has a little Cezanne in it to my eye. There is a very nice consistency throughout. It is not in the least heavy handed. I get a very clear view of those planes showing the structure in her face, as if emulating broad, chiseled paint strokes, though achieved through drawing, which is particularly cool. Good composition.

This one feels more drawn than painted, though it straddles both camps. Great job Mr Ploos.

You're buyin' all charitable like on a Soonday is it?. . . I'll have a couple moon rivers, my good man, one for meself and one for Mr Ploos . . . mind that there's charcoal powder on the rim of the glass like salt on a margarita. This joint serves artists, ya knows. . . it's in tha blood. ;););););):cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

gxhpainter2
05-07-2012, 06:21 AM
eighty+ ... snooker finals!.... you have more talents than any of us imagined!...this last one is really outstanding... the overall density of colors and finish is just right , this is a VERY FINE painting in anyone's book!....:cool::cool::cool: btw I'll be having a moon-river myself... :D:D

eighty+
05-07-2012, 12:19 PM
hi sorry I'm so late must have dosed off after watching the snooker :cool::cool::cool:

thank jean I liked her expession as well :cool::cool:

thanks Denny may u live long and prosper :D:D:D

Hi Mac thanks I have to read that 3 or 4 times for it to sink iin as my brain is like a haggis ......THICK.....;) ;) :D :D

Hi Gx If your drinking Mac favourite tipple make sure you've got your hat on :D :D :D

.........................SLAINTE to all :p :p :p :D :D :D

this next one will make u laugh ok

Caesar
05-07-2012, 07:28 PM
I'm clapping string and loud and peeling my hands in front of the portraits You succeeded to get out of Your inspirations! I'd take back Your clock to Your teen age and have You starting one more and even a longer artistic career, dear mate! I'm pretty sure You would become a very famous painter far beyond our ArtRage boundaries.

eighty+
05-07-2012, 10:03 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One yaky yaky doo I'm only trying to get as good as you ok and don't forget you've already presented me with a gold medal :D:D:D:D:D:D

( a quick rough starter supposed to be a girl but looks like a bloke so a lot to do ok )

hi Katie Katie Coops was blue sky when got up this morning 6oc for tttttttttttten mimnutes a lightish grey at the moment, outside temp 9.9c

enjoy your day ok to all SLAINTE

eighty+
05-08-2012, 11:39 AM
hi started a fresh as the starter looks like a bloke thought I'd bung a couple black feathers on himand then tart em up later ok

this one looks like a girl ok ........ SLAINTE

coops
05-08-2012, 09:45 PM
Morning dear Eighty, sunshine here at the moment hope it is where you are too.
You latest once again are really great and I so look forward to viewing your great work. Well done my friend:)

eighty+
05-08-2012, 09:52 PM
Hi Katie Katie Coops how are you having a rest ? :D still the same cloudy not raining temp 12.5c no bus sketch'es haven't been out for a few days

just bashed some paint on the indian bloke and given 2 feather's see what u think ok........Slainte

Alexandra
05-08-2012, 11:15 PM
WOWAHHHH, Like like:cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
05-09-2012, 12:46 AM
Thank you Sandra but e don't look a bit like Clint ;) :D:D:D

How about this bloke ?? is e more your Style :D :D :D :D :D :D.................SLAINTE

Caesar
05-09-2012, 01:02 AM
Most heartfelt congrats for You recent works again. :cool: Well, You definitely took off like a jet airplane ... and fortunately You've got a Scottish skirt as parachute! ;):eek:

pat1940
05-09-2012, 01:57 AM
WOW there are some great sketches dear eighty, really like all of them, hope you have been well and the weather has been good to you:):):):):):)

DennyCayman
05-09-2012, 01:59 AM
Good morning 80,

I enjoyed the new pics

Denny

eighty+
05-09-2012, 03:51 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Tanks ... Tis a Kilt mon only The greek guards where skirts :D :D :D

Hello Pat Thanks health-wise good weather-wise :( :( :(see the moon are u trying to turn me into a werewolf :D :D :D

Hi Den I'm trying to keep u happy ok :D :D :D

D Akey
05-09-2012, 03:53 AM
An 'ead o' 'aggis. . . Ach! laddie. Try storin' it in yer gullet. . . tho yer 'eart will do as well.

Well, aboot yer 'Art, ye missed yer callin', oh aye. . . ye should 'ave been a director for tha movies. You get such feeling inta yoor characters. They come alive, that they do. Good on ya, Jimmay!

eighty+
05-09-2012, 08:14 AM
Hoots Mon Found this Bloke wandering around the forum's I think e's looking for a aggis poor old sod do you know who he is

e's muttering something like where's hanz I'm not sure what e means can u help :eek::eek::eek::confused::confused::confused::(:(: (:D:D:D ok Mac

..................Slainte

eighty+
05-09-2012, 06:55 PM
hi change of face Hoss STARTERS ok.....:D :D :D

Caesar
05-09-2012, 07:53 PM
Actually Greek guards have lovely plissé minis in my view and You're certainly right if kilt defines a blanket wrapped as a skirt :D
Great new additions again. The horse though looks so skinny and underfed that it must be Don Quixote's one! ;)

eighty+
05-09-2012, 09:25 PM
Hail O Caesar O mighty One. Don't get big headed. coss Juve are Champs :D About. The Hoss

Don't. Worry as they are fattening him up so he's ready for the French market Maybe the

Italien one as well Ok. :cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
05-09-2012, 10:54 PM
Rembrandt's self-portrait is a rather telling choice. I remembered this painting from having seen it and vaguely recollected it was one of his self-portraits. So as I did a quick search to confirm, not only found that it was, but the description on this website said he painted the folks around him as models and captured the emotion and personality.

Sounds like what you've been up to as well. . . aside from the religious nature of some of his paintings, you could argue that Rembrandt knew his sitters in the Biblical sense. But that merely confuses the issue.

What I mean to say is that you, lad made an apt choice, intentional or not, because you excel at featuring the personality of the people you sketch up on your bus excursions as well as copied study paintings. You feature that quality. And besides you doing direct self-portraits on occasion, you are not above expressing wit through symbolic double meanings. Doesn't matter whether it's always conscious or not. But because of the regular stream of pictures, I can occasionally see your thinking through choice of pictures or sitters. You're quite articulate you are.

"Rembrandt wanderin' the Halls." Very witty. Franz Halls that is. . . . :D:D:D:D:D

Anyway, when you click the link below, the first pic you come to is this one you just painted prior to the other self-portrait -- the bearded ol' work horse. . . or war horse. Hahahah. Very clever.

But when you click the link, read that bit to the right of the pic. It describes what you're about as I mentioned. Syncronicity, sez I, to have come upon a description of yourself in part. What he went after in a portrait is what you come by most naturally -- the emotion and character of the sitter.

Cheers, mate.

http://www.nga.gov/exhibitions/2005/rembrandt/flash/index.shtm

coops
05-10-2012, 12:59 AM
Afternoon dear Eighty, hope all is well with you and love the tired old horse, I feel like it looks after being in the garden. Its clouded ovedr now so back indoors. Have a great day my friend:)

DennyCayman
05-10-2012, 01:09 AM
Good morning 80

I am still happy and with big smiles.

Best Denny

eighty+
05-10-2012, 03:03 AM
Hi Mac yeah Rembrandt as St Paul he loved playing the biblical scene any excuse for a self portrait he must have been quite a joker :cool: :cool: :cool:
I checked the link but no joy mindyou I'm still with the russian guy thanks to you :Das your good with the computer can u find a series by
Picasso drawing's not painting's of minator?? (bull)....not bull fights I did do one as Ivan was alway's bringing stuff for me to copy but
can't remember much apart from a bloody great bull's head all done in fine lines have tried to find but all they want to show is painting's
ok Mac thanks :D :D :D

Afternoon :D Katie Katie Coops Well you can't complain at least you've seen the Sun :D :D still cold and raining here:( Poor old Dobbin's
He's getting a lot stick today all he want's is a quiet life and some nice fresh juicey grass Don't we all :D :D :D :D

Hi Den What can I Say, well good afternoon :D keep smiling and laughing , it make's life a lot easy'er Yeah :D :D :D

D Akey
05-10-2012, 04:06 AM
Here's what I got Mr Ploos. . .

Just did Google and then selected Images

and typed in Picasso Bull and this is the what come chargin' at me all Pamplona Running of the Bulls on acid hahaha:

(at any rate see if it's not among these)

http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&hl=en&source=hp&biw=1280&bih=604&q=picasso+bull&gbv=2&oq=picasso+bull&aq=f&aqi=g10&aql=1&gs_l=img.3..0l10.1829.4157.0.4404.12.11.0.1.1.0.69 .715.11.11.0.pfwc.1.0.0.Qj6tUicrJHc

Alexandra
05-10-2012, 04:28 AM
Thank you Sandra but e don't look a bit like Clint ;) :D:D:D

How about this bloke ?? is e more your Style :D :D :D :D :D :D.................SLAINTE

Haha E+, doesn't carry flowers I can tell that, but I am sure he can carry that 44 magnum.:eek:
Another wow, great portrait.

Alexandra
05-10-2012, 04:29 AM
Also, please tell me you are feeding the horse.

eighty+
05-10-2012, 08:33 AM
corr what a load of bull :D :D :D there's 2 I'm going to look at closer but don't think so ok thanks for looking Mac

hi Sandra yep your right definitly a Magnum 44 type,:eek: your Clint would soon sort him out :D :D :D

sandra I'll tell u a story many years ago about 55 was down in the west country was in a traffic queqe think is was somethink to do with building bridges

I digress OW I do like that word got it from H of P they're alway's digressing :D:D:D back to the car sat in for half n hour got out to strech the legs

in the field was a horse so I got some grass on our side he came over for a nosh this went on for about 10 mins when I thought there was some movement down the

front When Hoss bit me on the shoulder to let me know he wanted more grass , ok that's why I would make sure hoss is fed ok :D :D :D

..................SLAINTE to u Both

I've just posted Hoss ok

eighty+
05-10-2012, 07:08 PM
For Crissake Mac run While e's finking :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D

Caesar
05-10-2012, 09:35 PM
Now the horse looks in better shape. Probably some animalist association nourished and took care of it! :cool:
I wonder though what's the black horned and hoofed creature looking eagerly and grinning to the hovering soul of the deceased torero (I presume). Not the devil hopefully!:eek::D

eighty+
05-10-2012, 10:22 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One I do like your descriptions kept me laughing thanks :D :D :D..................SLAINTE

a Quick smash as a STARTER ok let me know what u think :D :D :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool:

Caesar
05-10-2012, 10:42 PM
The painting is wonderful :cool: once again, with this last gorgeous style, and she must be teaching or reproaching someone with her finger raised (politely I mean) ...:rolleyes::D

Alexandra
05-11-2012, 12:00 AM
Oh poor Eighty+, being bitten by a horse! That was awfully kind of you though, poor thing probably wanted as much attention as it did the food.
What a dear you are!

coops
05-11-2012, 02:22 AM
Glad to see the horse has been fed, scared of the bull and the lady is looking excellent. Well done dear Eighty.:o
Hope alls well with you:)

jonwood
05-11-2012, 03:43 AM
Like the horse eighty....good job:)

eighty+
05-11-2012, 04:52 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One glad u liked the change of style thanks .....she reminds me of Sandra reproaching me :eek: :eek: :D :D

talk of the devil.......hello Sandra nice to see yuh nice . yeah the wife and kids couldn't stop laughing mind u it was only a playful bite :cool: :cool: :cool:

Hello Katie Katie Coops your running late these days ?? I suppose the moreate keeps u busy I wouldn't be any good at it all the pic's would b upsidedown

raining :eek:but got out for a short break done 4 sketch'es took some time to get started felt strange as been mainly indoors lately enjoy your day ok

Hi John ccoming from a face man that is indeed praise Thanks :D :D :D

............................to all SLAINTE

kenmo
05-11-2012, 06:00 AM
Fantastic art additions to your thread....:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
05-11-2012, 07:56 AM
Thanks Ken glad u liked them :eek: :D :D :cool:

..... this one will make yuh hair drop off :eek: :eek: :D its what they call a smash and a half :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool: :p :p :p

eighty+
05-11-2012, 06:49 PM
corr just looking at her this morning :eek: :eek: :eek: blimey my old mate Tolouse would have been happy ;) :D :D :D

eighty+
05-11-2012, 08:11 PM
ok ok just had to :D :D do you think its a improvment ?? or have I wasted my time :D :D :D :D :D :D

Caesar
05-11-2012, 08:59 PM
You didn't waste Your time, but since the improvements are getting progressively less dramatic, maybe You're practically on top, so, as a suggestion, watch not to overwork; that's exactly where I usually stop improving with details and start spoiling my works ...:D

coops
05-11-2012, 11:53 PM
Afternoon deer Eighty, overcast and drizzle here hope its better with you.
I have to admit I liked the improvement as her underchin looks much better now. Remember us ladies dont like to have baggy saggy skin hehehehe although with time I guess it happens. Great paintings and much fun in this thread its a treat to view.:)
Stay well my friend:)

eighty+
05-12-2012, 02:18 AM
Hi Katie Katie Coops Yeay nobody beats the march of time today I start my 84 year thats why the sun is shinning :DE/s ok

just about to post another girl ok see what u think :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D

eighty+
05-12-2012, 09:21 AM
hi starters ok gonna make my hair drop off what little there is :D :D :D.............SLAINTE

coops
05-12-2012, 10:12 PM
Morning dear Eighty and YIPPPEEE sun is out. The latest are really great and the girl is so confidently drawn, well done dear friend:)

eighty+
05-12-2012, 10:40 PM
Hello Katie Katie Coops YES the sun reminds me of a song Who's been polishing the sun polishing the sun all day aaa :D :D :D

up late the new starter has got me worried so much landscape yuk yuk so when in bed tried from memory the pic on the Ipad

to try and get some idea I'll post it so u can get a laugh ok but its no laughing for me coss got to bash it out somehow :eek: :eek: :eek:

ok get your sunglasses on and get out ok ..........SLAINTE

D Akey
05-12-2012, 11:20 PM
Happy Birthday Mr Ploos!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least from what I can tell from your post, it's your birthday. If in fact it is, HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADDIE!!!!!!!!!!!

If not, choost pass the 'aggis and get back ta paintin', oh aye. . .

I compared the two of the lady in color and they are the same and different. I like both. I know that's of no help. But there are merits to the handling of each. I like the cleaner one because it's cleaner, like on her neck and shoulder. And you trimmed back her hair lock at her cheek. But on the other hand the one with more information gives it a different character somewhat. She feels a bit more like she's been out dancing on a night and got he hair mussed a little and she's a little more tired. But that's all character and story telling. Something of a before and after, only you did the "after" before the "before" she begun the beguine. . .

Nice other drawing of the head in charcoal. The later ones, I have to go back and look at because I was paying attention to the others and wanted to comment on them.

Glad the day's nice and warm for you!

Strandy
05-12-2012, 11:36 PM
Yeah, indeed. I checked that quickly and it says we have something to celebrate just now. I'm still painting something I'd like to dedicate to you. Yea, I'll drink to you later, just to keep strokes straight. :cool:

eighty+
05-13-2012, 03:53 AM
hoots mon :D:D:D no big deal I've thrown my 1st two darts 2 double tops last dart a 4 on my next turn I've got 3 darts to hit the

16 with my luck I'll hit the wire with the 1st got 7 with the next now all my money is on the 9 Sh............t missed

are well beggar's can't be chozser's yeah I know the jolly old reaper jogged me had his money on the 7 :D

well Mac why I menstion's Henri Lautrec that is he ask me to join him to paint ( TO PAINT ) ok in the Bordello :cool::cool::cool:

why did u think you'd seen em somewhere ;) ;) ;) a nudge is as good as a wink anyway Mac Thanks for all your Help :p

H i Strandy I've been more Polite I've left out the dash after the T :D you've got me worried not the Cross ?? you know

I got a reprive last time :eek: :eek: now I've got to dash to have a look ok :confused::confused::confused:.................... ....SLAINTE to u both :p:p

eighty+
05-13-2012, 10:13 AM
Hi Hope you like it.........Coss it made me sweat ok ............SLAINTE

eighty+
05-13-2012, 07:10 PM
Hi Quick STARTERS as its Sunday ok

HI Katie Katie Coops Sunshine :D:D:D hope you've got it as well ?? SLAINTE

coops
05-13-2012, 08:18 PM
Morning dear Eighty, yes sunshine here so off into the garden again. Your latest lady is soo sweet and like the start of the new one, keep em coming dear Eighty:)

eighty+
05-14-2012, 03:47 AM
Hi Katie Katie Coops good afternoon hope you've had a good day in the garden but take it easy as it will get you in the back otherwise :eek::eek:'

went out down the seafront as i fancied some jellied ells :cool:managed to do some sketch'es:)will post later ok been in the garden must

thrown a good 200 snails into the next garden :D:D knowing them they all be back I think they've got a homing instink :cool:.............SLAINTE

DennyCayman
05-14-2012, 03:55 AM
Happy belated birthday mr 80 and I see we have the same birthday and I still am enjoying all your art

Denny

coops
05-14-2012, 04:00 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOOOO YOU
Sorry I missed it dear Eighty:o

pat1940
05-14-2012, 04:14 AM
My dear eighty....Happy Birthday to a young 84 yrs hope you have a sunny day.......enjoyed your last entry of paintings and humor, take care :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
05-14-2012, 06:42 AM
Hi would you adam and eve it had to stop got writter's cramp so send as is will later ok:o:o:o

Happy birthday Den :D swap yuh years :cool::cool::cool:

ok Katie Katie Coops whats in a few day's Thaaanks :D:D:D

Hi Pat 1940 ok how are you as you had a cold ok Thanks

Strandy
05-14-2012, 07:15 AM
Hi, absolutely stunning this group. I love the light in that limited area.

PS. I miss the dash after the T. It gave me illusion, I'm not that bad boy :p Actually I know, I'm not the saint...:cool::eek:

eighty+
05-14-2012, 07:32 AM
thanks St'Randy how that :D you gave 3mins uncontroled laughter brought tear's to my eye's im still laughing as I write:eek: :D :D

....Today's bus sketch'es 1st of 5 ok

eighty+
05-14-2012, 07:37 AM
2nd 5 bus sketch'es ok

eighty+
05-14-2012, 07:43 AM
last two 1 missing ok :D:D:D

eighty+
05-14-2012, 07:50 AM
ok found it :D:D:D

eighty+
05-14-2012, 11:53 PM
hi hi hi hi hi hi .................................................: eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:.......:D :D :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool:

eighty+
05-15-2012, 12:29 AM
hi just checking as it had changed ok :confused: :confused: :confused:

coops
05-15-2012, 01:00 AM
Afternoon dear Eighty, hope the day is going well and is sunny as it is here. Love your sketches especially the little sleeping child. Your latest drawings are great too. You really are working well dear friend:)

eighty+
05-15-2012, 01:49 AM
Hello Katie Katie Coops Yes its pouring at the moment :eek: if you go to your Moara thread you'll see :D:D:D:D:D:D

Caesar
05-15-2012, 02:15 AM
Back on the bus, dear mate? :D The gentleman with the moustache is impressive indeed and I didn't know unattended dogs were allowed too to use the bus ...:D
Good work again and a promising new challenge, as far as I can see.

pat1940
05-15-2012, 03:10 AM
WOW eighty, these are so impressive, really enjoy all of them, you have been busy my friend, great job....thanks for asking about my cold, it turned out that my allergies were so bad I thought it was a cold, lots of coughing when I tried to talk, went on penisulin for congestion but did not seem to help, so decided I would just ride it out, getting better once the pollen settled after a big rain fall, so getting there slowly......you have a great day ok

eighty+
05-15-2012, 04:31 AM
Hello. Pat. Good to hear. I thought it was all those trips up to the cold climate well if your

Allergic to pollen you'll. Have to stop. Painting Flower's ;););) Keep well. ....Slainte

kenmo
05-15-2012, 04:36 AM
hi just checking as it had changed ok :confused: :confused: :confused:

Wow...nice updates.... :o:o:o

eighty+
05-15-2012, 04:55 AM
Hi Ken. Glad you thought. So. ;););)

eighty+
05-15-2012, 08:58 AM
hi starter's hope u like :D:D:D..........SLAINTE

D Akey
05-15-2012, 11:36 AM
Lots going on with you there, Mr Ploos. I'll reckon you be having painting coursing through your veins. Nice Mediterranean looking chap, all Classical and worker of the field all at once.

And the other with the Madonna kind of arrangement. I'd say that this is the story of the lady on our left what's got her eyes open. . . You placed the focus of the story on her owing to the darks and details as well as her eyes being open which makes her the active one of the group. Looks like she's got her lady's back. Nice work that.

Go man go!

eighty+
05-15-2012, 05:00 PM
hail O Caesar O Mighty One sorry missed you the dog was yacking must have been telling me you

Were there but at my age tend to get confused easy. ;););)

Hi. Mac. Did get a cut. Not shaving. ;);) Was when in the garden deSnailing a vicous Rose

Showed me who was boss, but didn't see paint come out just some blue waterery stuff. Does

That mean I'm Royal ?? ;););) Sorry about the black surround in them Maddona it was supposed

To be a abstract sort of light and dark squares but when post something went wrong so darkened

It again and that's how it end up;););)..........Slainte. To u. Both

coops
05-15-2012, 06:29 PM
Morning dear Eighty, sun here hope same with you. Your latest painting is so strong and confident, well done my friend. Right I have been called out of retirement so its off to work for me. Will be late with posts for a short while. Have a great day:)

eighty+
05-15-2012, 07:11 PM
He he he Back to the. Ballet. Corr. That's the good life, keep the ankle's tightly bound Ok

Don't know what the weather is like as still in bed. ;):D;)

eighty+
05-15-2012, 10:19 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One ok having a try at Belloti see what u think :p:p:p

eighty+
05-16-2012, 01:00 AM
hi STARTER'S kilbran its cold windy and depressing ok quick there's a gap in the clouds we might see the sun :D :D :D

DennyCayman
05-16-2012, 01:18 AM
Morning 80,

Thanks for all the new eye candy.

Denny

silvy
05-16-2012, 03:44 AM
New additions are superb;):cool:!!

eighty+
05-16-2012, 05:49 AM
hi birthday boy got to see u get your sweet's :D :D :D

Hello Silvy pleased you think so thanks

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One 1 to go this one was a real hoot as some body pinched a pillar then relized i had run out of canvas

but I managed to bash something out a bit rough but yuh can't win em all ok ................SLAINTE to you all

eighty+
05-16-2012, 09:35 AM
Hi Found the 4 th pillar ok :D :D :D

pat1940
05-16-2012, 10:18 AM
Eighty, these are great, really like the last one, great prospective and depth, love your humor on not painting flowers because of pollen, would not have thought of that one:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
05-16-2012, 04:48 PM
Hi. Pat Knew it would make you chuckle. :D:D:D Thanks have good day

.............Slainte

eighty+
05-16-2012, 11:47 PM
hi had to get away from no3 of Caesar the folds are making me go blind I'm paint one bit then find I'm in wrong part yuk yuk

so had a look at the girls as didn't like the black ok :confused: :confused: :confused: :D :D :D

Strandy
05-17-2012, 01:23 AM
Very nice. The last version ( post #2837 ) had a black thing around these group. Much better now IMO...http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.png

eighty+
05-17-2012, 02:06 AM
HI ST'randy left the dash as your a mate :D :D :Dok, yeah had to have a break from the one i'm just going to post

the fold's drove me cracker's u look see what u think ??? :eek: :eek: :cool: :cool: :p :p

D Akey
05-17-2012, 02:59 AM
Howdy, Mr Ploos.

We're ambitious these days, eh? Like yer oot on tha moors. . . moor o this and tha' in yer paintin's.

Your theme of "more" seems to have begun in the garden. More trimming and clearing. Then it carried over into your choice of paintings.

When you're having a time with keeping your details sorted as you mention with your folds, if you're not wanting to rely on tracing, you can consider an overlay grid. You put a grid over the source pic, and then a grid over your painting and you thus break it down into what is happening in each square. It's like cutting your food rather than trying to swallow a chicken whole.

But while using a grid goes back to the times around the Renaissance, at that long ago time, competing artists would call that cheating much the same as those artists not wanting to use the tracing feature, or the computer itself might. Nowadays using a grid would be considered old school. And it has its uses.

It means a small original photo can be blown up to a mural size for the side of a high rise building for example. But it can be any size. It just makes it possible to do whether going from a 5 x 7" pic to 15 x 21" canvas or 20 x 28 feet wall from the same little pic. Projectors can also be used in the real world to accomplish much of that scale changing. Illustrators used to use projectors where they would project several images onto a canvas for montages like for paperback jackets etc. They could do it freehand, but it took longer.

Personally, I have no problems with tracing which is the easiest. One still has challenges of looking at the model and translating that into the painting.

But it's a great exercise to do it freehand. Make your eyes cross in some cases, but it's a great way to train your hand-eye coordination.

Enjoying your work. I was impressed with your industry. And your getting good results, oh aye. That ye are, lad.

eighty+
05-17-2012, 04:49 AM
Hi Mac yeah I know what you mean but I like the drawing bit even when making a cock-up plus I'm to old to change :D:D:D

anyway just done the pink girl for exercise ok :D:D:D

chinapete
05-17-2012, 05:12 AM
hi eighty+, just peeking over that chinese wall and looking in on you :D

D Akey
05-17-2012, 05:33 AM
hi eighty+, just peeking over that chinese wall and looking in on you :D

Peeking? At least you're not beiging. Too much of that color about. All the stucco walls here in Southern California are quite beige. :D

coops
05-17-2012, 06:49 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, hope all is well with you.
You really have been busy and boy are your latest one great. You show such confidence in your strokes:)
Syat well dear friend and think of me whilst I am working hehehe:)

chinapete
05-17-2012, 08:00 AM
"Peeking? At least you're not beiging" ... hahahaha, I never knew if that was one city or two, but it helps to have a map in color ;););)....

eighty+
05-17-2012, 12:02 PM
Hi Katie Katie Coops yuk yuk where 's the Bull :cool: :D :D :D did you enjoy being back at work :eek: :eek: ;) :cool:

HI Mac I've just cotten on you and your bejing :D :D :D

HEY Pete here's the frog pond thought u might want to come tomorrow bring a jamjar tie a bit of string round the neck so u can carry it ok my mum give's

me 2 slice's of bread with dripping on and u will want a bottle of water and some of those lemonade tablets get your mum to make u something to eat as well

OK its not far about 2 miles over the hill we should get a lot of frog spawn we can take our boots off bung the socks in em the water will only come up to yuh

knees so yuh shorts want get wet ok see yuh about nine up my house ok :cool: :cool: :cool:

chinapete
05-17-2012, 12:41 PM
hahahaha, eighty+, I think you're pulling my frogs legs :)
but ok see you at nine
taking the eye pad, an eye pad for a lily pad I always say ...;)

Caesar
05-17-2012, 07:16 PM
Dear mate, I'm in awe in front of Your flexible and still very personal genius, able to revive so many masters and styles Your own way.:eek::cool: You got great to re-visit anyone and to re-elaborate anything: portraits, drawings, landscapes, draped figures and architectures ... You would deserve more than a golden medal now, an artist laurel wreath! (which is cheaper too, by the way) :D

eighty+
05-17-2012, 11:05 PM
Dear mate, I'm in awe in front of Your flexible and still very personal genius, able to revive so many masters and styles Your own way.:eek::cool: You got great to re-visit anyone and to re-elaborate anything: portraits, drawings, landscapes, draped figures and architectures ... You would deserve more than a golden medal now, an artist laurel wreath! (which is cheaper too, by the way) :D

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One. Yuk. Yuk yuk. Yeah only wanted to put in about the. Wreath ....:eek::eek:

Being cheaper as we have to think like that Nowerdays. :confused: Looks like we've got to wait till

The poor. Get poorer before the money Baron's let us of the hook. As. They say to hell with

The proles. Just got to think of the .....profits. ....;););)............SLAINTE. Thanks;)

eighty+
05-18-2012, 12:33 AM
Quickie starters ok got to go out :D :D :D

pat1940
05-18-2012, 04:59 AM
WOW my dear eighty, these are so good, really enjoy this thread of yours, GO,GO BASH , have a great day and hope the sun is shining for you:D:D:D:D

eighty+
05-18-2012, 05:47 AM
Hi Pat. Thanks. No no sun but worked in garden doing all my wife showed me and told

What to do. As I was just the labourer. She was the boss. Ok. I'm going to look at. Your Peacocks ok

....l........Slainte

mannafig
05-18-2012, 07:25 AM
Lots of nice new things to see here dear Eighty:):)

eighty+
05-18-2012, 09:37 AM
hi Manfig Thanks by the way how's the Kitchen ;) ;) ;).........:D :D :D.............Slainte

hi girl bather to tired to do much fresh in the garden just bashed her into shape I hope ok:D :D :D

eighty+
05-18-2012, 03:01 PM
is my Memory fading or was the summer of 40 realy hot ........:confused:

eighty+
05-18-2012, 05:38 PM
hi she kept me up said her back was aching get finished coss i'm not standing any longer.....well that's it then fin :D :D :D :D SLAINTE

eighty+
05-18-2012, 08:03 PM
HI quick STARTER'S ok :cool: :cool: :cool:

coops
05-18-2012, 10:33 PM
Hi there dear Eighty, hope all is well with you. Wish the sun would sun cos I want to get out into the garden on my day off but its dull and windy here.
You have really been so very busy and with such great paintings once again. I do feel sorry for the lady standing there all that time whilst you painted her picture. So glad you got her finished as she can relax once again. Well done on some super paintings dear friend:)

eighty+
05-19-2012, 03:07 AM
Hello Katie Katie Coops I say do you come here often :D :D :D Day's off you've only just starting working

before we can turn round :eek: you''ll be wanting Holiday's I only hope Cameroon does'nt hear about this or his Toupee will fall off

wea ther forecast for the week-end rain rain and more rain ok so no garden sunbathing :D:D:D:D:D:D'''''''''''''SLAINTE

eighty+
05-19-2012, 08:13 PM
Hi Katie Katie Coops :D that weather man was talking out the back of his arse Ole :D coss its all blue so into the garden in your bikini

don't forget that sun burn cream ;) :D:D:D.......................SLAINTE

.......no 1 a bit of fun on the Ipad :D

.........no2 this one wanted to download to computer but no joy so had to sketch from the screen then bung it on the printer ok :confused: :D :D

eighty+
05-20-2012, 12:48 AM
he he he ......every time I look at her , she makes me think she's sucking a Murry Mint :D :D :D :D..............SLAINTE

DennyCayman
05-20-2012, 01:41 AM
Hi Eighty,

Nice to see you can get your garden work done along with all this art thanks

Denny

chinapete
05-20-2012, 01:56 AM
... didn't know those Murry Mints came in lemon, hehe ... Wouldn't want her correcting my "eastern" landscapes ...

eighty+
05-20-2012, 02:26 AM
Hi Denny yeah ave to be up all night just to keep you in Sweets :D :D just been doxxxxxxxxxxxxzing in the Sun in the garden

must be in the 30c in the Sun I think somebody has given me a wash of colour I'll soon look like a Red Indien :cool: :cool: :cool:

Hi Pete at least she'll Know when your pulling the wool over my eye's see she's holding a stick you can bet your Boot's

She know's how to use it so watch out or she'll give you a quick RAP over the knuckles a racing certinie now she know's

You called her a LEMON so start running no good hideing In Peeking or Biejing as she's got friends :D..:D..:D...:p...:p......:cool:

eighty+
05-20-2012, 03:47 AM
Hi a quick STARTER'S ok .............:cool::cool::cool:

Strandy
05-20-2012, 05:16 AM
Hi,

did you start to paint pictures for the church ? :eek::eek:......>:D;)

eighty+
05-20-2012, 06:51 AM
He he he you must be yoking. They wouldn't let me in one even the one where I was crisened

They turned into a block flats :D;):D Just to make sure. Ok. ..."...ST. :cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
05-20-2012, 11:58 AM
Blimey 1oc I should be in bed :eek:.............A.A.A. ..........Fin ok :D :D :D

Strandy
05-20-2012, 06:47 PM
Not sure, if I really can comment on this one, but to be a part of your recent series is an invaluable honor for me mate. Even more, I'm feeling like I had the roundtrip ticket for your famous bus, ...one ticket that you could travel from one style to another with. I hope that ticket already covers my return trip, since it is the most addictive thing, to hitch a ride with this bus.

D Akey
05-20-2012, 07:47 PM
Cor blimey, mate, just look at that Asian wench what's sucking on a Mentos lozenge, eh? Fan(bloody)tastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really first rate, that. The dignity fills the picture. Love how you used the chalk pastels all loose in the back, then tighter on her garment, and finally nice and refined on the face. You should get a job working for the constabulary, doing sketches from the description from eye witness' or the docket in the courtroom. Very clear.

And there's a couple pics of the culprit, the one with the goatee. I seen him before. On a post office wall. ;););) Only joking. Very nice portrait, and from that little avatar pic. Not bad at all. Good job, Strandy, holding still for Mr Ploos.

coops
05-20-2012, 11:19 PM
Morning dear Eighty, hope alls well with you. You really have been busy havent you. The portrait of Strandy thats really great work and the oriental lady is super but then you know that I just love this kind of painting. Keep up the great and wonderful work dear friend:)

eighty+
05-21-2012, 12:06 AM
hi change of menu ......Brekfast ....I should be so luck :D:D:D

Hello katie Katie Coops be back ok

Alexandra
05-21-2012, 12:16 AM
Hi Eighty, I love your paintings! Hope all is well across the Atlantic.
Having a cup of rich delicious coffee with my fat cat Tucker.
Then I'm off to work on my house. It is looking great, but my hands...so pitiful.:p

eighty+
05-21-2012, 02:32 AM
AR were was I Ladies first :D:D Katie Katie Coops thanks .....weather... warmish touch of sun on odd ocasions...:D:D

Hi Sandra not to bad this side of the fish pond :p you must be like my Mum wouldn't let my Dad touch the decorating

or concreting as she could do it better :eek::eek: anyway these day's thee's rubber dub dub's so your hand's should be like a baby's Bum :D:D:D

Bloody Cats they think they've got the right to use my garden as a crap house :eek::eek: but I'll sort them out U see u'see reminds me of a song:D:D:D

Hi ST'randy one hell of a job my starters was up the picture's so as you can Imagine it was Hack Hack and more hack hope it wasn't too painful :D:D:D

wasn't to happy at the Fin but thought nobody will no who it is ok :eek: :eek: :eek: :cool: :cool: :cool: hi

Hoots Mon thought the bathing Belle would be more your style :D but the influence of Pete has made u go oriental so your not wanting Aggiss

gone up market av yea all rice amnd noodles but watch out for the bambooshootsas they can make you choke ........on yuh Bike Mac.... :D:D:D

Caesar
05-21-2012, 03:56 AM
Dear ATPlus, You're more and more amazing! I love of Your last additions, especially the curvaceous lady (quite normal) and Strandy (maybe quite curiously).:D
I'm kidding. Actually I was inspired too by the intense and expressive Avatar of our good mate Strandy! He looks like he's such a character he could play many roles, including historical ones, so as to be portraid by either Holbein or ... All_by_Yourself ...:D
BTW, I'm glad for Chelsea success! Among other reasons, Roberto Di Matteo, the trainer, has both parents from Paglieta, a village where my mom was born too.;)

coops
05-21-2012, 04:01 AM
Hi again Eighty, love the latest one, she has such a wonderfully happy face and such a great smile. You never cease to amaze me with you skill. Well done dear friend:)

eighty+
05-21-2012, 05:45 AM
Hi Katie Katie Coops just in from the gaden had a quick doze well it is Sunday yeah Cora was over from Ireland for a weekend and we went for breakfast

cafe reconmended by the Taxi driver and it was very good I took a photo of Cora said I would paint it that must be about 6 months ago :D:D

but know the tools and me are starting to talk together thought I'd give it a bash yeah she's got a nice smile glad you like it :D:D:D.....Slainte

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One funny that as when painting the Bathing Belle, I thought! I bet that Caesar will be pinching her Bum :eek: ;)

well I was confused about ST'randy as I had only seen him in a hat looked like a bookmaker suddenly a yongish fellow is there ???

anyway had a hell of a job wasssn't happy with the final result ok at 20 paces make sure pistol's are loaded CHIO...........Slainte .....:D:D:D

eighty+
05-21-2012, 08:16 AM
hi a quickie ok getting close to bed all the fresh air makes me tired :D:D:D...........SLAINTE

eighty+
05-21-2012, 08:19 AM
hi the quickie ok don't no what happened :confused::confused::D:D:D

eighty+
05-21-2012, 10:55 AM
quick sketch '''''i've calle her Gypsy Ok............:D :D :D

D Akey
05-21-2012, 11:05 AM
Mr Ploos, you're freakin' me out. You don't know where it came from, eh? From outer space perhaps? A space oddity? Flippin' spaced oddity indeed, lad, I was watching this concert a few hours ago. . . Bloody heck. . .

eighty+
05-21-2012, 03:53 PM
Blimey Mac it just goes to show yuh!! they come in plonk themselves down stay stum mind you its better that way

yuh don't have to lisson to a load of old chat !! any way when I had Fin I showed him ! e said whats that I've only

come in for a trim :eek::eek: I ask yuh nobody tell's yuh nuffink these Days ok Mac see yuh next time I'm this way ...Slainte

eighty+
05-21-2012, 06:59 PM
Hi Katie Katie Coops it looks like it could be fine day, Think of me sitting in the garden inthe sunshine

While your working :eek: :p :D :D cruel...:D........Slainte

thought I'd try Charcoal again but could'nt find my thin sticks so had to do with medium one's done on a pad then scaned ok see what u think :eek::eek::D

Caesar
05-21-2012, 08:25 PM
Dear ATPlus the Old, You shall absolutely take the long life Elisir so as to last 100 years more! Your talent is so impressive, and Your improvements often leave me with an open mouth, that You would really be a top class artist even beyond our ArtRage boundaries ... (You're already a star as a humourist, as far as I can follow You in Your slang ;)).

eighty+
05-21-2012, 09:41 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One ........OY mate you wanna b careful that's the Queen's English I spake see you'll ave me in the tower :eek::eek::eek::D:D:D

another Charcoal ok a native American

coops
05-22-2012, 01:09 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, no work today back again tomorrow when they say the sun will be out, dull and overcast here today. Boy your latest are brilliant and I really like the Bowie one. Great work once again dear friend:)

eighty+
05-22-2012, 04:59 AM
Hi Katie Katie Coops. Just Come in from the garden had my meal in the sunshine :D Sorry your

Having a dull day. But then you reckon the sun will be with you tomorrow but then you will be able

To look out the window and. Say hi. Sun. ......:eek::p..:D:D:D........Slainte

pat1940
05-22-2012, 06:35 AM
Hi there dear eighty, checking out your thread, so many great ones, enjoy all of them, have a nice sunny day in your garden ok;)

AT-TA
05-22-2012, 09:34 AM
Eighty, you just make me smile. Gorgeous quick sketches with wonderful expressions, yes, that is called talent. Just keep going,i'll be back soon. Meanwhile i am packing, must wrap the whole house up and send it to 1000 miles west. Hard work, hope we'll arrive in one piece.Just wish us luck.Will you?

eighty+
05-22-2012, 09:50 AM
hi Pat yeah had a good in the dozing in the Sun :Dmust do a quick ssssketch if I've got time ok thanks

:cool: :cool: :cool: soons like seattle ATTA wishing you a safe and happy journey get painting as I always look forward to seeing them ok SLAINTE

eighty+
05-22-2012, 10:35 AM
Hi a charcoal quickie as should be in bed ok :D:D:D

Caesar
05-22-2012, 08:03 PM
Charcoal too fits Your outstanding talent perfectly, dear ATPlus! Each face and expression is sheer delight more than ever! We may well bow in a wave in front of Your mastery and I'm sensibly serious about this. Go, go go ......:)

eighty+
05-22-2012, 08:36 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One just done this one as I thought you'd Like ok ;).....:D:D:D

D Akey
05-23-2012, 01:47 AM
Sorry Mr Ploos, this forum software keeps killing my posts. . . lost a longer one.

Anyway, if I can recall what I wrote:

I was saying that it looks like a cross between Michelangelo (for the musculature) and Gustave Klimpt (for the pose). Did you know that when Klimpt painted that he was telling the critics to kiss his bum. How's that for symbolism, eh? Hahaha.

The previous one that you painted just before falling into a deep sleep shows how deep your bus ride takes you in your night time journeys -- in this case all the way to China, it looks like. . . via Vienna (Klimpt's stomping grounds). Good job you have the presence of mind to have taken your sketch book, neh?

Your Asian counterpart there is very skillfully drawn. Really good elipses on those glasses. Shows how valuable attending to the details is to making a picture work. Were they wrong, the whole thing would fall apart. But happily, you did it just right and it looks masterful.

I am very much appreciating your strength that you're getting into your work. It shows a confident hand. Bravo, lad!

eighty+
05-23-2012, 03:34 AM
yeah Mac I was thinking ChinaPete when I painted it possible a lookalike :D :D :D anyway brought this big bird back from China just in case Pete gets Stroppee

thought I might need back-up....:D..:D..:Dshe a big lump :cool: :cool:

chinapete
05-23-2012, 04:13 AM
wow ... is "fastpainter" on that bus to China with you? ... send photos from the Wall, hehe ...

D Akey
05-23-2012, 05:27 AM
Ah, the tattooed lady. . . Yeah, the overall is good. Mind though about the wrinkly bits and bobs that they don't look like tattoos or those little red lines what hit the nose when someone drinks heavily -- only a massive binge girl what can put under the table the whole town, this one.

Which no doubt she is not. . . this 'ere wizened lassie. . . So the solution to this kind of thing would be in future to maintain your hierarchy. . . and I don't mean the eldest male down to the youngest female and below that the servants in that order. . NAY! I refer to the information you put down and the relative relationship of the marks.

And when I list this, I mean it's where you want the viewer's eye to go. First is the overall first impression. As such, there would be the darkest structural stuff around hair owing to it being informational and in some cases black of color, though she is probably gray (in which case it's not the top bit of info). Also perhaps more important than the hair, the features that are important to the face - ie eyes, mouth and then nose (ears are also important depending on angle of the pose), followed by shadow under the jaw, then around the eyes and then cheekbones. And then in a much subtler way you can put in the creases and folds.

The emphasis you give to each is what makes your voice heard. Right now your voice says this model is an old prune of a head hunter and fell ashore in New Guinea and took up with the natives what tattooed her by way of initiation.

Other than that small matter of the hierarchy, you got good info here and have not backslid. Just something new to consider is all.

Go man go!

eighty+
05-23-2012, 08:59 AM
hi mac ....pete sorry feel tired I done the lump this Morning been in the garden all day just fin the young bird so off to bed goodnight

pat1940
05-23-2012, 09:06 AM
Hi eighty, another great selection of drawings and paintings, boy you must have fantastic vision to be able to do such detail in your works, great job my friend, will check back tomorrow:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
05-23-2012, 08:04 PM
hi Pat. Thanks. i've only just got up:D detail. I thought I was getting sloppy lately:confused::D

Think it must be the bus sketching that's helped and a lot of luck. .......plus. You all.

Showing me your works it keep me active otherwise would be sitting on a park

Bench. Somewhere ..............:D:D:D:D:D:D.........SLAINTE

Caesar
05-23-2012, 08:23 PM
You're on a magical wave! Thank You also for the one dedicated to me. It' evidently the portrait of a shameless person. Actually we idomatically (and colloquially) say of a shameless or impudent or brazenfaced guy that "he/she's got a face like an a...s";)

eighty+
05-23-2012, 09:42 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One

Mac said that Klimpt used that to show critic's to kiss his arse............:D:D:D.........SLAINTE

Caesar
05-24-2012, 12:11 AM
Since D Akey and You cited him, here's a link to Gustav Klimt You may enjoy and get inspired by ...
http://www.google.it/images?q=klimt&hl=it&gbv=2&gs_l=hp.3..0i8i30l8.1469.4078.0.4375.13.12.0.0.0.0 .265.1921.2-8.8.0...0.0.AJ_dw2DZmj4&oq=klimt&aq=f&aqi=g10&aql=

If You wish to have some insight on this most outstanding Austrian (or, culturally, more precisely Mitteleuropean) master, here's the link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gustav_Klimt

Alexandra
05-24-2012, 12:24 AM
Great works Eighty. Take care and have a good one today. Stay away from the tracks. At least that is what my tea leaves say.

eighty+
05-24-2012, 12:51 AM
Hi Sandra. Tes leaves. mien gott. I've come from. The wrong side of the Track:D:D:D:D:cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
05-24-2012, 01:00 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One. Sorry. Ladies. 1st

Well. Great links. Thanks makes my hair stand on end. :D:D:D

On his day a great artist. And to boot a right. Randy sod Good on. I'm :D:D:D

coops
05-24-2012, 06:40 AM
Hi there dear Eighty hope all is well with you. I turn my back for one minute and you are off on a roll. Your latest are flipping fabulous. I really like the oriental gentleman. You work shows such confidence these days and really makes me happy. Well done dear friend:)

silvy
05-24-2012, 06:45 AM
Hi eighty+:D, is always a pleasure watching your work!

eighty+
05-24-2012, 07:44 AM
Hi. Katie. Katie Coops what a day the garden has got me in its gripps:D I'll soon be
Looking like a burnt kipper:eek: Off on a roll its that mouse mat :D The nearest I get to a Church:D:D
How was work today :D No lolling in the garden for you:cool::cool::cool: Done nothing sketch wise unless I
Start Tonightbut it getting late unless Mac comes along with a cat of nine tails :D:D:D:D Ok Slainte

HiSilvy-thank you. Glad they bring a smile. To you face that's all we ask.

eighty+
05-24-2012, 10:11 AM
sorry got carried done another STARTERbefor I had finished the first one it my age you know as you get older you tend to forget what

your doing :D :D :D :D :D :D :D...............SLAINTE

eighty+
05-24-2012, 11:22 AM
hi a quick charcoal....ok :cool: :cool: :cool:

D Akey
05-24-2012, 11:55 AM
PAINT MAN! PAINT I TELL YOU!!!!!! PAINT FOR ALL YOU'RE WORTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, Mr Ploos. . . you say at your age forgetting what you're doing is a hazard. But, equally important it to remember to never forget who you're doin', lad. Could complicate things tremendously. Might even say it's one of the golden rules to love by. . . er. . . live by.

Should be a homily on a needlepoint sampler upon the mantle of every portrait artist's hearth and home and kith and kin, oh aye.

NOW PAINT I SAY!!!!!!!!!!

justjean
05-24-2012, 12:18 PM
Oh my what a wonderful group of paintings that you have done in these last 16 pages Mr 80, wonderful expressions and faces, sorry it took me so long to drop in but have been away visting a son and family and then a bit under the weather :D

eighty+
05-24-2012, 05:25 PM
PAINT MAN! PAINT I TELL YOU!!!!!! PAINT FOR ALL YOU'RE WORTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, Mr Ploos. . . you say at your age forgetting what you're doing is a hazard. But, equally important it to remember to never forget who you're doin', lad. Could complicate things tremendously. Might even say it's one of the golden rules to love by. . . er. . . live by.

Should be a homily on a needlepoint sampler upon the mantle of every portrait artist's hearth and home and kith and kin, oh aye.

NOW PAINT I SAY!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Mac :p:p:p ..............:D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
05-24-2012, 05:29 PM
Hi Jean thanks hope your feeling better soon ok...............SLAINTE

D Akey
05-24-2012, 05:35 PM
Now don't go pointing that think unless you intend to use it! It's likely to go off!!!!

Message received and ya got me in stitches. . . :D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
05-24-2012, 05:50 PM
Hi Mac I just coudn't resist :D :D :D :D :D :D Don't choock? on your haggis :eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool:

coops
05-24-2012, 09:56 PM
COOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEE its me waving from behind my desk, I am making this quick before anyone sees me. Love the banter between yourself and Mr Akey is such fun and makes me giggle. Shushhhhhhh I have to be quiet. Have a great day dear Eighty:)

eighty+
05-25-2012, 01:47 AM
hi Katie Katie Coops ok I'm speaking very quite so nobody can hear Heard you gigglin in brighton ok :D have nice day very hot in the garden SLAINTE

eighty+
05-25-2012, 07:22 AM
Hi bus sketch'es tried doing in charcoal very dodgy not to be recomended :eek::eek:....1st of 5 ok

eighty+
05-25-2012, 07:26 AM
Hi 2nd of 5 ok

eighty+
05-25-2012, 07:29 AM
hi last 2 ok .................slainte

eighty+
05-25-2012, 04:39 PM
Hi Mac I've done what you wanted :D:D I wasn't hiding behind the charcoal's it was like a rest peroid ....yeah :cool::cool::cool:

ok now you can get back to breakfast porridge with a touch of salt as trad :D:D:D

HI Katie Katie Coops if your up it looks like another hot day but its getting to much for me the legs are swelling or its

sitting to long drawing Doc Lima told me that I must get up and walk for ten minutes in every hour which sounds good

but when on the computer its head down the only breaks coffee and biscuits and to pee ok your last day at work

then you've got two day's to lay in the garden :cool: whats the betting that it pours 10---1 on :D:D:D.......Slainte

eighty+
05-25-2012, 06:42 PM
hi smiler with cat FIN ok ...............SLAINTE

eighty+
05-25-2012, 10:44 PM
Hi a quick STARTER'S ok.............SLAINTE

D Akey
05-25-2012, 11:54 PM
Nice stoof Mr Ploos!

I particularly like that one of or own dear Silvy. :):):) You captured a lot of charm in that one, even more than I can make out in her avatar cause all these avatars are so tiny. I like the amplification of personality. Love how the darks of the hair and the cat frame her smiling face. Very good essence in your portraits as always.

I like the lassie above as well, and the gent below. You're developing your own style with the softness of the marks. The feeling of the characters seems consistently as if you enjoy people. Nice voice that.

DennyCayman
05-26-2012, 12:58 AM
Good Morning 80,

Glad to see the heat has not slowed down those busy fingers :)

Denny

eighty+
05-26-2012, 01:40 AM
Hi Mac when the Boss tell yuh to Paint Paint Paint Yuh just got to so ear I am Sloshing paint around a Maniack.....:D :D :D this

last one didn't ave a clue just left to the pen :eek: :cool: :confused:

HI Den yuh still with me then good on yuh :cool: :cool: :cool:

chinapete
05-26-2012, 03:28 AM
hey eighty+, last one looks like you've reached the banks of the Yangzi river, hehe, but what was Baudelaire doing on your bus???:cool::cool::cool:

silvy
05-26-2012, 03:36 AM
hi smiler with cat FIN ok ...............SLAINTE

;););););)WoW Many Thanks Eighty+, a beautiful portrait.... it's an honor. Grazie davvero:o!!

coops
05-26-2012, 04:40 AM
Hi there dear Eighty, its been a hot sunny day so been out gardening as dont work today. Your painting of Silvy is flipping great and you captured her lovely smile. Bus sketches are so much fun to look at and really like the painting of the gentleman too. Stay well dear friend:)

eighty+
05-26-2012, 07:34 AM
bimey Pete didn't no I was still in China as they threw me out they were worried about the Wall somebody told them I was after Stone's :eek::eek::cool:

as for Charlie he often comes on the bus to see what I'm up to ?? as he thinks that I'm a right Nut :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool:.........SLAINTE

ow I see you've taken to painting EYE'S :cool: :cool: ;) :D

eighty+
05-26-2012, 07:55 AM
Hi Silvy if your pleased I'm pleased Thank you ......:D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool:

Hi Katie Katie Coops why wasn't you at work ?? :confused: it is Friday isn't it :confused: to hot for me I was up early to catch the snails before they could hide :eek::D:cool:

apart that I was painting :cool: if you remember the boss said Paint Paint Paint OK hey hey what did you think of the landscape Pete said its in China:confused::confused::confused:

Ok enjoy your week-end ......................SLAINTE.............to u Both.........:D:D:D

D Akey
05-26-2012, 08:55 AM
That one of the landscape painter also looks like it could be in the American South West, what with the painted hills and scale and so forth. But that's probably because I am familiar with those places. So I make that interpretation. . . makes me want to go buy authentic roadside Navajo jewelry where the beads are made in China.

I can perhaps make the connection with Chinapete's reference to China, not to mention the Chinese brush paintings of the vertical persuasion. And of course there is a further connection where the Native Americans genetics can be traced back through DNA to Asia.

So one never knows. . . Six degrees of separation kind of thing I suppose also works among artists. But I have done digressed. . .

Back to the point: Nice paintin' lad. This time you took a tour bus looks like. :D:D:D:cool::cool::cool:

eighty+
05-26-2012, 07:18 PM
Hi Mac yeah your probely right as fichin liked that neck of the woods but back to the landscape not being one who taken in painting them

but what i did like was the strong foreground ie tree's grass bank girl artist thought it gave the background more distance but then I digress :D:D:D

about painting the avatars you can ( save as ) I'll show u one I've bee messarseing around with in a min ok

eighty+
05-26-2012, 07:40 PM
Mac i digress :d :d :d :d :d :d

coops
05-26-2012, 07:56 PM
Hi and good morning to you dear Eighty. Its a beautiful day here already so off to the garden centre for more plants. Phewwww a gardeners work is never done.
I did enjoy your landscape and found it a very relaxing painting and ohhhhhhhhhhh you do make me giggle with some of your paintings. Example....... dear Mr Akey hahahahahaha hes gonna love it. Well done for making this such a great thread. Have a great day dear friend:)

eighty+
05-26-2012, 09:47 PM
Katie Katie Coops
Hi and good morning to you yes it's a hot sunny day so don't go to mad down the garden centre
Can imagine you. Ow I like that and just look at those:D anyway make sure you keep them. Watered
Until they find their feet ok Also wear a sun hat as the sun on the head can be dodgy !! Have a
Quite and restful weekend ...:D:D Slainte

chinapete
05-27-2012, 12:53 AM
heheh, so you've got d Akey looking like a religious relic, you know, a modern veronica, oughta go into the National Portrait Gallery, but what no rabid in your garden, if you see him, he'll be wanting his picture done too ... :):):)

eighty+
05-27-2012, 01:19 AM
HEY Hey Hey...Pete What's going on ear ???

Bin Wang NANKAI UNIVERSITY QOUTE RAbid seems like Rabbit is there

any connection between them :cool::cool::cool::eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D:D

chinapete
05-27-2012, 04:16 AM
...Peter Rabid???:):)

eighty+
05-27-2012, 04:40 AM
HI CHARLIE He He He ask Pete e will know :D :D :D :D :D :D

D Akey
05-27-2012, 06:52 AM
HAHAHAHA . .. Mr Ploos, aye, yer a proper hoot, mon. . .

What could ye possibly be thinking??? Pete, I thought I'd put that wash rag in the laundry, after a long blue day down t' the Stonehendge. Should noot ha been still oot fer when company comes to callin'. . . Veronica's day off. I assure you, the only relic there is myself. :D:D:D

Looks like I've done imbibed so many moon rivers in this grand forum that they're seepin' out me very pores, oh aye. . . And that's me lookin o'er me shoulder to see if the local constabulary are on me 'eels for discobobulated conduct. . .

Thank you laddie, for the gorgeous chuckle. . . You definitely have particularly keen eyesight, that ye do.

Ms Coops, do no encourage that lad, ye may be next. . . I shouldn't doubt.

----------

As to the gent done oop in that there finery. . . I need an 'int. . . 'E looks are right accountant for Charles Dickens. . . But a flippin' fine drawin' an' thats a fact!

chinapete
05-27-2012, 08:09 AM
:eek: wow, Charlie Baudelaire, nice to meet ya! ... eighty +, what time is it where you are? ... it's Midnight in Paris, ask Woody Allen, he knows, hehe ... :D:D:D

eighty+
05-27-2012, 10:10 AM
Hi Pete you remmbered charlie e's the bloke u sent to ride on the bus with me fink you said Charlie go wiyh that igorant sod and teavh him some poetrydon't think

he was keen on the bus ride even though he went down a wow chatting to the birds the french acent gets them yeah paris i did bump into tooloose and de-gas

but they were off to rome heard there was a party ????? :D :D :D :D :D :D

eighty+
05-27-2012, 06:13 PM
Hi STARTERS............Rowena...........ok time for porridge :D Hi Katie Katie Coops looks like the garden for you :D :D :D

SLAINTE to u all

eighty+
05-27-2012, 09:08 PM
hi starters the blind leading the blind ok a lot of smashing to do :D :D :D :D :D :D............SLAINTE

coops
05-28-2012, 01:06 AM
Hi dear Eighty and a good day to you, lots of sunshine here and have been sat out in it. Came in to cool down and went through about 50 pages of your thread. I am so astonished at the paintings here. I kept saying oh thats my fav, and thats my fav, oh no that my fav, hmmmmm so many to have as favourites. You really are on a roll with brilliant paintings. I love your latest and hey that could become another fav hahahaha. Keep them coming dear Eighty as when you do you add such joy to the forums. Have a great rest of the day:)

pat1940
05-28-2012, 02:04 AM
Hi there dear eighty, what great paintings you have here, they are so interesting and wonderful, and all your humor is so enjoyable, you have a great day and of course HAPPY PAINTING my dear friend:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

eighty+
05-28-2012, 03:11 AM
Hi Gals 1st of all thanks for the support you've always given me as I'll need it to get through this one the blind leading me :D:D:D

Katie Katie Coops you must be a hero if waded threw that lot :mad:pleased you've had a good day ......as you have been working :D:D:D....Hard :cool::cool:

Pat (1940 ) :D:Dyou'll never catch me ;)Pat your like me a painting Nut if it don't move paint it :cool::cool:

by the way you both sign your painting's why ??? SLAINTE to you both :D:D

eighty+
05-28-2012, 10:52 AM
hi hope you like it SLAINTE

chinapete
05-28-2012, 11:38 AM
... poster for EU leadership? :D:D ... fortunately, Brueghel didn't know what an american looked like :D:D

eighty+
05-28-2012, 06:33 PM
Hi PETE Funny that as I had thought it was the united nation's delegates queing for their hand out perks after Voting the right way :D

but I think you would have known that :rolleyes: a funny world if you have got the gold you can do what you like :D I think they menstion that in the bible:cool::cool::cool:

I'll have to look closer at that Brueghel to see what he was up to.......................:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek:

Caesar
05-28-2012, 09:17 PM
Another terrific exploit out of old masters paintings! :eek::cool:
... and Your Baudelaire's portrait is just "magnifique"! These are Your "Fleurs du maler" (since You seem to know of Baudelaire as well as some French and German, more than Italian for sure ... ;))

STATTE BBONE (practically SLAINTE in my own region dialect ...):D

eighty+
05-28-2012, 11:24 PM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One :confused: Youa donna lika mya Italieno Si Si Statte BBONE she agooda si

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::c ool::cool:

silvy
05-29-2012, 12:10 AM
;)what a lovely portrait!Very well made.

eighty+
05-29-2012, 01:29 AM
Silvy Thanks She looks like you when 17......;)

coops
05-29-2012, 01:45 AM
Afternoon dear Eighty, hope all is well with you.Phewwwwwwwwww it aint alf ot!!!!! Love your portrait she really is beautiful and your Leading the Blind is right grand. You really are on a roll, well done dear Friend:)

eighty+
05-29-2012, 03:24 AM
:D
Hi Katie KatieCoops I was going to tell you that at the it looked like rain but all passed over

I was going to put you in the post with Caesar. But got to excited with my Italien:D so forgot

.... :D:D:D:D:D:D..........Slainte

eighty+
05-29-2012, 08:30 AM
Hello

..................I ....am.....Dog ok so watch it as I'm not feeling to good today GRRRRRR

eighty+
05-29-2012, 10:40 AM
HI e looks like e's been in a fracas :D e can hardly tell the wife e cut himself shaving :D:D:D

eighty+
05-29-2012, 05:54 PM
Hi Katie Katie Coops looks like a good day sorry your in the office :D:D:D a reet nasty bugger :eek: :cool::cool:

early morning a quick smash ok

D Akey
05-29-2012, 10:33 PM
Bravo Lad. You're doon brilliantly. Aye.

Ye made Lassie a wee bit dis-tempermental. I believe she's right disgusted tellin' the farmer that Timmay's fallen doon the well, yet again. Fookin' spends too much time down t' the still. Stumble bummin' into this well an' tha' mudhole. Likely it's the weight of the jug what's throwin' 'is balance all off kilter.

What's a conscientious heroine doggie ta do, then, eh? Definitely a bad 'air day doon tha bonnie doones for the doggie. She'll never be heard hollerin' "Good on ya Timmay", oh nay, never.

coops
05-30-2012, 01:31 AM
Cooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dear Eighty waving at you from my desk. Your latest are terrific and I love the dog hahahaha
Stay safe and well dead friend:)

eighty+
05-30-2012, 01:41 AM
Hi Mac its reet bloody hot here the feet and ankles are swollen like a pair of swollen bloater's ....thats if you've ever seen em ;):p so I've got to try

and get out more as just lately i'm like Toad of toad hall :D:D AAR the drawing pad :cool::cool:ok Iwas thinking like those back to front questiom marks leg's

as they seem to be the rage lately but know my luck i'd be like one of those sprung Jack-in-the -box who don't no which way their going :eek::eek::cool::cool:

I suppose #I could have one of those kryo things fitted to mr barnett to keep my balance:confused:...:D :D ok Mac nice ta see yuh nice :p:p:p.......STATTE BBONE Si Si

eighty+
05-30-2012, 03:46 AM
Hi to the girl hiding behind the desk :D:D ##################thanks tell Katie Katie Coops sorry missed her post it was just

that I was giving Mac an earful tell him I didn't get far...if you've ever seen the film the lost hyrezon ? they chopped his feet off

tell Mac that how I feel :D :D :D :D :D :D hot day bua little bresse statte bbone se you can tell I'm a native of Italy :cool::cool::cool:

D Akey
05-30-2012, 09:16 AM
Mr Ploos. I am really loving these latest with the sort of fast textural sketchy lines combined with bits of color. Excellent!

Also the blind leading the blind. . . oh aye. . . bet ol' Breughel the Ploos would fit right in this here thread, in person. Has a voice his work does. I guess opinions and contemporary commentary never go out of fashion. Nice when the commentator can paint. Makes it very full voiced.

eighty+
05-30-2012, 05:59 PM
Hi Mac I quite liked that one in the end I did empazise the sketch lines as I liked the look made him a Cage man :D:D yeah I think Breughel was banging his

Tupence in:D good to see that u check the O's keeps me from getting lazy if u know what I mean :D:D ok then Mac see yuh statte bbone in my native tonque:D:D:D:D:D

coops
05-30-2012, 09:30 PM
Coeeeeeeeeeeeeeee there dear Eighty, saw you sitting there so thought I would wave, have a great day:)

eighty+
05-30-2012, 11:01 PM
Hi I wondered who that was waving but there was a lot of person's around desks as I wasn't sure went home :D:D:D

Was it you waving then as you can guess I was cofused :cool::cool::cool: Katie Katie Coops you should have shouted :D are well

here this morning's quickie :eek: have a look see what u think look hard and be critical as it help's ok

.................Slainte .............. Stattes BBONE see I'm a Linquest .........:D :D :D

coops
05-31-2012, 12:31 AM
Shushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dear Eighty. Well as for your painting, its so colourful, artistic, well painted and a jolly good subject. I like it very much but may I suggest that the chinline could be a little straighter. Us ladies although getting old dont like to be portrayed so lol. Great job dear Eighty now shushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:)

silvy
05-31-2012, 12:45 AM
Silvy Thanks She looks like you when 17......;)

Ahahahah....:D:D:D:Dwhen I'm 17 had blond/blue short hair (I made ​​a trip to London that year and had seen the punk:cool:)
Very good times ... thanks!

Your last painting is wonderful;)

eighty+
05-31-2012, 01:22 AM
Hi Katie Katie Coops a good point. Taken as the Surgeon on site I will sort that chin line out.

Not a big job just remove some of the fatty tissure I'll tighted the neckline while I'm at it ok

SLAINTE. Statte bbone

Hi. Silvy Silvy. Donta tell me u was a Punk.....blue blonde hair blimey I bet there was no.

Holding you .....I bet London rocked. :D :D:D:D ;);)

Caesar
05-31-2012, 02:10 AM
In my modest opinion it's time You buy an art master beret, dear ATPlus the Old (by the way is there somewhere Your heir ATPlus the Young as for Breugel, Holbein etc.?):rolleyes:. I think You've got Your painting PhD here, dear friend! :eek::cool::):):):):):)

DennyCayman
05-31-2012, 02:17 AM
You just keep me smiling

eighty+
05-31-2012, 05:59 AM
Hail O Caesar O Mighty One :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D .............Statte BBone

HI Den ok ok I've saved some for you :D :D :D sorry they've run out :p

eighty+
05-31-2012, 08:32 AM
Hi A quick STARTER'S Ella........................Slainte............... ...Satte BBone

jibes
05-31-2012, 09:46 AM
80+ it is obvious to me that you have kicked it up several notches!!!! Super!!!!

eighty+
05-31-2012, 10:19 AM
Hi Neal yeah the brakes where a bit dodgy plus clutch wa slipping but going like a bomb now :D :D :D Thanks

OK Katie Katie she's been and had the opp so see what you think now are the jewlaps passable :D :D :D :D :D :D