PDA

View Full Version : Red Riding Hood and Wolfgang

Alexandra
12-29-2010, 06:19 AM
"Now, don't dilly dally along the way darling, stay on the path."
"Yes, mother."
"Remember there are big bad wolves out there."
"Yes, mother."

I thought I would draw Red Riding Hood again with her loyal pet and best friend the shape shifting Wolfgang.
All painted with AR3Pro.

MJSparks
12-29-2010, 06:59 AM
Now that's a pair of fairy tale folks, I'm not sure I'd wanna mess with in the night forest. So when do we get the fairy tale about Red and her Lycan follower?

Excellent work right down to the boots, they pop right out. Wolf fur is marvelous.

Jasminek
12-29-2010, 09:54 AM
Delightful indeed, thanks for such a great painting dear Alexandra.:D

pat1940
12-29-2010, 12:28 PM
Sandra, very nice I love the red, it is so nice and bright, well done my friend:):););)

semd74
12-29-2010, 12:46 PM
Well, Well, Well...Red Riding Hood looks a lot like you Sandra...smiles...this is a great painting...very well done

MacPix
12-29-2010, 09:39 PM
Love it! Not your grandmother's Little Red Riding Hood!

Alexandra
12-30-2010, 12:38 AM
Mags, Jasmine, Pat, Steve, and Deb, Thanks so much dear friends for your kind comments. I am so happy that you liked it. :)

barnburner
12-30-2010, 01:22 AM
Sandy, I love this... Great colors, mystery, very well done.. It begs for you to write at least a short story for it...lots of possiblities...
My Momma didn't tell me about this Little Red Riding Hood! WooHoo!!:D:D:D:D:):););)
Love those boots! :)
Great job my friend!:):)

fraser_paice
12-30-2010, 02:07 AM
Who's the foxy lady behind the mask? Nicely done.

Alexandra
12-30-2010, 03:28 PM
Haha Mike, okay-be on the look out for Red Hood, the mysterious super immortal woods woman and her Lycan beau named Wolfgang. Woohoo! ;):D

Hi Neil, I wonder? She is in her early twenties, an immortal that has fallen in love with Wolfgang the Lycan beau from the middle ages. She has only been an immortal for one hundred years, hence the nightly meetings not to mention the nightly cravings. You would think that the old Lycan could have been smart enough not to fall for the basket of bones trick, but no. There she was glowing in the night with the leather outfit and basket of bones. Geeze, the drooling started and he willingly became her slave. I'll stop here.:eek::o:p:p:p

MJSparks
12-30-2010, 07:43 PM
Steamy :eek:

fmc
12-30-2010, 08:06 PM
Hi Alexander, I love the wolfs fur and ivy on trees. Another good painting. Well done.

Mairzie Dotes
12-30-2010, 10:40 PM
Alexandra,
When I first read the title of your thread I thought ... geez ...
has Little Red Riding Hood just taken up with Wolfgang Puck??? :eek:
I then breathed a (pheuuuu!) sigh of relief when I viewed this museful
painting. ;) Beautiful work on this, even down to the detailing on
the basket. Also love the fixed, hypnotic gaze in wolfgang's eyes.
Delightful whimsey and well painted! :)

Alexandra
12-31-2010, 05:19 AM
It sure could be Mags.:eek:

Thanks so much fmc, I appreciate your time and comment.:)

Mary Ann, you are so talented with words, thanks so much.:)