PDA

View Full Version : The Magical Misterpaint

Caesar
12-22-2010, 06:00 AM
I couldn't resist to pay a tribute to our appreciates Stefano Fiore, alias the amazing Misterpaint, obviously my personal way ... :D
It's a speedy drawing I made just using a monochorme and monotone pencil (changing only pressure and tilt) ... and the mouse.

eighty+
12-22-2010, 06:06 AM
like the sketch it looks like our cheeky chappie :D:D but the pencil

leaves me tredding water:eek::eek::eek:

Caesar
12-22-2010, 08:07 AM
Another monk who's not fat, but not repenting neither, dear ATPlus! :D
He's the most devout amanuensis painter monk I know, who fixed so many tutorials, stencils and other supports on his Codices for the ArtRage generations to come down in the technical section of the Forum ... ;):p

Alexandra
12-22-2010, 11:47 AM
He is an extremely generous and talented man Cesare, wonderfully done!

MacPix
12-22-2010, 12:32 PM
You, as well, are an extremely talented man! Such expression in the eyes!

Caesar
12-22-2010, 11:33 PM
Thank You, dear Sandra, the Red Hooded Avenger! :D He would deserve a better and more elaborated portrait for his merits, but, You know, the economical depression ....:p

Dear MacPix, I don't know Stefano personally and de visu (i.e. by sight, more or less), even if we both live in Rome, but this is the way I imagine his pleased and amused look anytime he succeeded to stun us with his art and generosity. Thank You very much for Your appreciation!

screenpainter
12-22-2010, 11:33 PM
perfect caricature... finely done!

mannafig
12-23-2010, 01:24 AM
Superb dear Cesare and with a mouse to I am in awe:):)

Caesar
12-23-2010, 03:07 AM
Thank You, dear Albert! I often get the most honest outcomes anytime I feel I have to and I proceed quickly. Inspired cases ...:rolleyes:

Dear Amanda, You're probably overestimating my manual skills. They're not that bad, but I must say that, within a certain limited range of wrist movements and especially for horizontal and vertical lines, the mouse may be even almost advantageous. To exploit this fact, a good way is to zoom down the sheet and work with on the little view. I would suggest to do the same for checking the total and even some shape and detail right position effect, especially from a tonal standpoint.
Thank You!

AT-TA
12-23-2010, 04:22 AM
This one, Caesar, shows that you love to draw and you do it well, I must say. Very pleasant picture. He will like it, i am sure.

Lee
12-23-2010, 05:24 AM
Dear Caesr, love this, and am sure the great MisterPaint will too,, but, you style here is beautiful, loose and real, hard to believe it is digital, best wishes!:)

ScottF
12-23-2010, 07:54 AM
Caesar, what a fine magical, mystical tribute to one of our finest!

L Skylar Brown
12-23-2010, 12:08 PM
A most appropriate image for such a treasured Artist - with your whimsy adding a warm glow.

hinket
12-23-2010, 04:24 PM
Oh! I do like this, Caesar.
Though I find it difficult, somehow, to see Misterpaint as a monk. :D:D:D

Caesar
12-23-2010, 09:13 PM
Thank You, dear Anna! Drwaing is always a magical faculty and a sheer pleasure human beings should gratefully practice, just like smiling to and laughing with other people. They both provide understanding and sharing.

I've to share the merits with this amazing AR3 software, dear Lee, for being able to draw digitally almost like in reality. I wish You may have wonderful holidays and also some good time painting ....

He would have deserved a more creative and sophisticated portrait, dear Scott, but I did it all of sudden within a very limited timeframe ... and I am anyway in awe in front of his own top class portraits to even risk a possible comparison. Thank You!

I'm glad You like it and perceived the positive and grateful attitude moving my hand, dear Skylar. Thanks a lot!

Thank You, dear Hinket! He probably didn't take all the monk vows he should as yet :D, but he's a musician too, of Gregorian chants in here! :p

Jasminek
12-24-2010, 01:58 AM
Nice tribute to a talented man. Well done indeed.:)

justjean
12-24-2010, 03:19 AM
Wonderful sketching and shading Caesar, but perhaps you should add a halo to our most helpful and knowledgeable member . He deserves it for all his contributions and help :):)

misterpaint
12-24-2010, 09:07 AM
AHHAAHAH you are great!! hahaha thank you ^_^

Grazie Caesar! Mi ha fatto veramente tanto tanto piacere... ultimamente non ho seguito il forum.. troppo lavoro in ufficio :)
Grazie per l'onore! ^_^ se un vero amico.

Caesar
12-24-2010, 10:09 AM
Thank You, dear Jasmine! Actually he was already de facto (as a matter of fact) in Artrage Hall of Fame, so a lkittle portrait was required ....:D

Right dear Jean, but we're mostly catholic here, so, before making a new saint there's usually a strict, severe and long procedure and trial in the Vatican. What's the worst, though, is that the candidate has to be dead to be declared so and I hope we'll have Misterpaint on this earth for another couple of centuries before he may wish to go upstairs playing the harp.:D:p Than You!

Caro Stefano, meriti qualcosa di meglio e più artistico come ritratto e con maggiore creatività e finitezza. Mi riprometto magari di farlo più in là. Per intanto sono lieto che la cosa ti abbia divertito e ti faccio i migliori auguri di Buone Feste. Come hai visto sei peraltro estremamente popolare, quindi l'omaggio era dovuto ed è stato manifestato ed apprezzato coram populo.
Ciao e grazie caro amico!

eighty+
12-25-2010, 04:49 AM
Hi Caesar Why do you always make me spend time with the dictionary

to understand what your telling me ?? :confused::confused: as hefting

these heavy books is hard work :D:D:D:D:D:D:D--E/S

Ow pleased to know MP is realy a Monk I thought

you where Yoking are Monks Religous :confused::confused:

Caesar
12-28-2010, 01:38 AM
I was joking about Misterpaint, dera ATPlus, and monks do are religious people (wordlwide and in Britain too I guess) who join certain religious order and follow the relevant rule and take vows, usually obedience, poverty and chastity, sometimes silence. They can either beordained priest or not, that is a minor friar.
By the way, which words I used required the dictionary, just to realize and try to find simpler expressions, even if I would be never capable to use very colloquial English or more or less local slangs, dialects and idiomatic sentences since it's not my own language.:o In fact I have some difficulty too to enjoy Your jokes in some cases, but no specific dictionary to raise ...:D