PDA

View Full Version : Red Riding Hood

Alexandra
12-17-2010, 07:49 PM
I have experienced a dry spell the last few days, so I traced my face-haha looks nothing like me, but it gave me a guide line and some fun. I hope you like red riding hood.

Docsmith626
12-17-2010, 08:43 PM
I suspect that the wolf who crosses this one will have stepped in the deep stuff. ;)

Caesar
12-17-2010, 11:11 PM
Dear Sandra, as You probably already know and experienced, stay away from the wood depths, keep Your way along the path and don't trust possible wolves .... :p:p I think that this was a quite inspired painting instead and it's curious to see that Red Riding Hood is halfway to change into Robin Hood ...:D:D
Last, but not least, this painting is a well done one! :cool:

MacPix
12-17-2010, 11:36 PM
Love the way you did your hair. And my husband just looked over at my computer and said "Wow! Who is THAT!" Down boy!!!

wenkat
12-17-2010, 11:51 PM
Excellently done.... definitely one of the AR Models...........:):):)

mannafig
12-17-2010, 11:52 PM
Truly beautiful Sandy:):)

semd74
12-18-2010, 12:45 AM
Beautiful painting Sandra, I like it a lot...but I have to ask...why did you choose to mask the eyes?

barnburner
12-18-2010, 01:14 AM
Obviously, this is not the "little" Red Riding Hood from the fairy tales.... Must be her slightly older and considerably more sizzling sister... :):D

Well done Sandra. I love it! :)

Jasminek
12-18-2010, 02:54 AM
Umm...I dare you Mr. Wolf!!!:D:D:D

Alexandra
12-18-2010, 07:52 AM
Hey Doc, I think you are right! A little wand and fairy dust ready for action just right under the cloak maybe!:eek::D

Cesare, I think you are right! This is Red Riding Robina Hood!:D:o:p Thanks!

Mac, Thanks so much! She was fun. My hats off to the creator of the hairbrush-I remember where I would usually go into corel and use the oil knife on fine to do that.:)

Wenkat...as I made this I thought, wow-plastic surgery, twenty years off, chubby cheeks gone, just like that..wow!:D

Thanks dear Amanda. Your avatar from the earlier ones was my inspiration. I had always admired it, and last night I gave it a try. Not even close to your skill, but it was fun trying. Thanks dear friend!

Hi Steve, Thanks! I loved Mannafigs mask on her older avatar so much, I wanted to give it a try. I will probably keep tinkering with it over time.:)

Haha Mike, I think you are right. She doesn't look to scared does she?:D

Jas, I agree-the wolf is probably her pet.:eek::D

AT-TA
12-18-2010, 08:01 AM
Good play, Sandy.... am glad she is not looking like you though...:p

coops
12-18-2010, 08:59 AM
This is superb dear Sandy, wow you look so beautiful and mysterious:)

Alexandra
12-18-2010, 10:33 AM
Not hardly AT! Not even in my dreams. Wavy hair that has a mind of it's own and the wrinkles...we won't go there.:rolleyes:

You're kind dear Katie, thanks! I don't resemble this lady in the least, but it is fun to fantasize, huh?:D

MJSparks
12-18-2010, 11:23 AM
Oh dear... I think I've heard about this red riding hood... she's the one the wolves fear.

Very strong and beautiful image !

Alexandra
12-18-2010, 05:02 PM
Thanks so much Mags, I think I would love to draw her pet werewolfie.:eek:

Mairzie Dotes
12-19-2010, 03:56 PM
I suspect that the wolf who crosses this one will have stepped in the deep stuff. ;)

Oh what fun this forum is! Still laughing Docsmith, still laughing! :D :D :D

Alexandra,
And not by the hair of my chinny chin chin ( metaphorically speaking
of course! ) will I pass up the opportunity to respond by saying ......
you look absolutely marvelous in super sleuth Red Riding Hood mode
and oh, one more thing .... go after that low life and make fruit cake
outta him before he sneaks in the cottage and eats our peas porridge
hot again. :eek: Well painted and isn't that the way the story goes? ;) :)

kenmo
12-19-2010, 04:45 PM
Came out quite well...!!!!

Alexandra
12-19-2010, 04:51 PM
So good to see you MaryAnn! No, I believe this is the correct story--that Red Riding Hood finds dear old Gran with a werewolf rug on the floor and a removable tongue for the kids. AND to make matters worse is that this fellow was her beau!:eek:

Thanks so much dear Ken!:)

jibes
12-19-2010, 07:10 PM
Sandra, you do things so well!!!

Alexandra
12-20-2010, 01:32 AM
Thanks so much Neal!

Mairzie Dotes
12-20-2010, 05:15 AM
[QUOTE=Alexandra;331549]So good to see you MaryAnn! No, I believe this is the correct story--that Red Riding Hood finds dear old Gran with a werewolf rug on the floor and a removable tongue for the kids. AND to make matters worse is that this fellow was her beau!:eek:

Alexandra,
Laughing because I happened to turn on the T.V. recently and a docu-
series was in progress called "Sarah Palin's Alaska." Was not interested
in watching but did look for a couple of minutes. The family was visiting
Sarah's father's home and inside, spread out on the floor was a huge
bear skin rug that Grandpa Palin had once bagged. One of the kids in
attendance placed their hand in the bear's in perpetuity opened mouth
and found that the preserved tongue was loose and wiggly and then
zip ... the little one pulled the pink pickled thing strait out. At that point
I changed the channel! :eek: :D :)

Alexandra
12-20-2010, 06:41 AM
MaryAnn, That is exactly what happened to me! I wish I could get it out of my brain!:eek: