PDA

View Full Version : ArtRageUS January 2011 is HOT off the digital presses

Bobbyray
12-16-2010, 01:17 PM
Hi all you Ragers,

Well a new Year is here and so is our new copy of AtRageUS Digital Magazine. We are now publishing it on the 1st of the month.;)

We have also added a Flipping page w/sound format on Yudu. Nothing else to read or download. Check it out from here::eek:

www.artrageus.net (http://www.artrageus.net)

ON YUDU, search for Artrageus and wala
read online or download to read offline ( nothing else needed).
Simply open VIEW to read the issue online and look left top menu: options/download :eek: Then you can read/print anytime offline.

OH.... and a very HAPPY NEW YEAR to each one of you and yours! :rolleyes:;):)
Bobbyray and Vapsma88

L Skylar Brown
12-16-2010, 03:17 PM
A Great Issue, Guys. I LOVE the YUDU format.

justjean
12-16-2010, 03:29 PM
the Dec Yudu issue looks great, thanks to the AR team for all your hard work :D

Alexandra
12-16-2010, 03:31 PM
Great work guys! I enjoyed reading about Skylar and viewing all of the beautiful paintings.:):):):):)

MJSparks
12-16-2010, 07:17 PM
Cool Stuff. Thank you!

Caesar
12-16-2010, 08:52 PM
Most sincerely, thank You very much, dear Bob Ray, and I bow gratefully thanking John Vapsman88 for his obscure and precious work which resulted in a more than ever gorgeous issue.:):):):):):)

All the best wishes and blessings to You all, dear ArtRageUSers. May You always be healthy ... and, in case, we would be glad subscribe a donation to an insurance so as not to miss any next issue! :p

Last, but not least, a huge thank to this December number guest star, who kindly shared so much of his valuable and instructive art on this Forum!

coops
12-17-2010, 04:48 AM
A very big thank you Bobby, Vapsman88 and the team for getting this issue out after all your problems. Its another wonderful read. Congratulation to Skylar whos work I always enjoy and the inverview was brilliant. Very well done to everyone who was in this issue. ARTRAGE it brilliant:) thanks again:)

L Skylar Brown
12-17-2010, 10:15 AM
Hey Caesar - Would I know who is the "Guest Star" ?!

Caesar
12-17-2010, 09:22 PM
.... who else but Skylar Brown the Magnificent, an artful and professianal mate we all admire in AR Pantheon? :D
I tried to raise suspance and curiosity on anyone possibly not looking at the magazine as yet, rather than to treat You as Voldemort in Harry Potter, whose name is not to be pronounced. :p:p

MacPix
12-17-2010, 10:32 PM
What a great magazine! Now I will be up all night playing catch-up with all the back issues! A terrific source of info for newbies like me. Congratulations to Skylar--incredible work!

Deb

mannafig
12-17-2010, 10:54 PM
Another fabulous magazine everyone simple terrific:):)

Bobbyray
12-18-2010, 12:40 AM
Hi all

Thanks very much guys! We had some big problems with OpenOffice but John Vapsman88 managed to get it all worked out. What a trooper.:D

We do accept PDF pages and documents now, Yea :eek:

I have purchased Nitro Pro pdf and MS Word....bye bye OO Ahhhhh ;)

L Skylar Brown
12-21-2010, 04:32 PM
This is just picking at nits, but why do you think the cover image looks too light? I compared it to the file I sent you, and there is some loss of detail. As I said, it's not a big deal - Just wondering.
AGAIN - Thanks so much for all you've done.

Bobbyray
12-24-2010, 04:25 AM
Hi Skylar,

Yes it does and I will ask John about it as soon as he gets his head out of the Jan Issue.....whew.

Thanks for pointing that out.

BRAY

Bobbyray
01-01-2011, 09:35 AM
Hi all you Ragers,

Well a new Year is here and so is your new copy of ArtRageUS Digital Magazine. We are now publishing it on the 1st of the month.;)

We have also added a Flipping page w/sound format on Yudu. Download or read online. Check it out from here::eek:

Please sign up or add to your gallery for inclusion in the Artist Portal Section of the magaziine. We need artworks.

www.artrageus.net (http://www.artrageus.net)

Bobbyray and Vapsman88 ArtRageUS Digital Magazine Volunteers ;):)

MJSparks
01-01-2011, 09:54 AM
Great work. A another fabulous spot light artist as well. Lovely work all the way through and great tutorials and stuff.