PDA

View Full Version : Colors

Lima
12-16-2010, 06:36 AM
Hey, do not be sad and do not grieve. I, for my part, as I am all colors (alias you're tired of knowing it), I'm going out through these iron bars, and, then, I'll pigment and saturate a beautiful place far, far, very far away from here. You? well, you... you as a bad guy that you are, you'll stay here in this place. You will be part of it, you will be fully integrate with it, and be completely and painfully transformed into it, forever. Now, the worst! The worst is that you'll never see the purples again, nor the oranges, the ivory, the emerald, the cyan and the reds, but, especially, you will never see the ochres, you'll never see the earth colors again.:D

wenkat
12-16-2010, 06:51 AM
In that case, I feel cursed.......but, I can't figure out why a negative prose ornamenting such a beautiful painting....:confused:

Lima
12-16-2010, 06:59 AM
Wenkat, this is an old painting I did a long time ago. It is a life sentence ... I just did a literary digression concerning the impossibility that he'll have to see the colors again.:D

jibes
12-16-2010, 08:37 AM
Excellent!! I do like the colors!

Caesar
12-16-2010, 10:49 AM
Here Your most renown chromatic mastery matches a similarly marvellous tonal distribution to create another amazing masterpiece!:eek::cool::):):):):):) BTW, it looks like that the poor guy earned the hell ...:D

Jasminek
12-16-2010, 11:24 AM
The pose tells well of the emotion. For people like us who love all colors, we would miss seeing the colors, all of them for sure!:)

pat1940
12-16-2010, 11:58 AM
Beautiful job Oriane, what would the world be without colors;):)

Alexandra
12-16-2010, 11:51 PM
Beautiful painting Oriane, and the poor person being left behind as if he were to be in an eternal colorless hell, this would be hell indeed.

coops
12-17-2010, 04:20 AM
A world without colour is unthinkable but your painting is, as always is great:)

ScottF
12-17-2010, 07:17 AM
Just wonderful, oriane! A world without color is a world without life. Somehow, your painting brings to mind Tennyson´s poem "Tithonus," where a man is granted eternal life but not eternal youth.

Lima
12-17-2010, 08:32 AM
Thanks. I enjoyed every single comment. Scott, I accessed and read the poem (though written in traditional English ), thanks.:)