PDA

View Full Version : Pastoral zampogne time

Caesar
12-15-2010, 05:33 AM
My old tablet didn't work properly anymore all of sudden, so I had problems sketching and going on with it yesterday, thus I changed the approach to a naif one, used the mouse and got this weird style ...
I hope You don't dislike it too much ...

mannafig
12-15-2010, 05:39 AM
I quite like this loose style dear Cesare:):)
Also I wouldn't like to say I could get half that good if I had to use a mouse.

ScottF
12-15-2010, 06:06 AM
I like it, Caesar! Iīm with mannafig--I couldnīt do anything nearly as well with a mouse. I tried a few times just for fun and it was a disaster. :)

pat1940
12-15-2010, 08:15 AM
I think you did an excellent job Caesar, it is very difficult to use the mouse, but it seems you also have the knack for mouse and pen, very nice job;);):):)

Caesar
12-15-2010, 09:07 AM
The zampogna our sheperds ancient instruments are like the Scottish pipes except that they have two chanters instead than one (otherwise they are called ciaramella). They are also different in size depending on the region (all in centre and south Italy hough).
The most popular song we have at Christmas, Tu scendi dalle stelle, a two and hald century old one You can hear in all our churces, is marvellous to hear with them playing.

Thank You very much Amanda, Scott and Pat!

semd74
12-15-2010, 11:27 AM
Excellent job you did with the mouse...I cant paint at all with the mouse

Alexandra
12-15-2010, 03:15 PM
Woah Cesare, I can relate to Scott and Amanda, I cannot draw with the mouse, or do not have the patience to try. Good artwork dear friend!

AT-TA
12-15-2010, 04:21 PM
Oh, so funny, Caesare, that little cherub make me laugh, do not ask why, do not know, he is just funny... and i love the shepherds legs... must be frozen untill transparent... yeah.... goodie for the soul and eyes also...love it.

Caesar
12-15-2010, 11:26 PM
Thank You, dear Semd74! I just didn't want to throw away a not so bad sketch and composition after I discovered the problem with the old tablet ...

Dear Sandra, probably i got some skill when I was a kid and I sould draw also with gig and blunt chalk stones on the pavement ahead of my first home ...:p
Thank You!

Dear Anna, the sheperds are probably shivering because of the cold weather on the nearby mountains the came from ...:D The cherubin is a good boy or girl (never talk of angels sex to be concrete :p), but maybe also a smart little rascal, as far as it is allowed in Heaven. ;):) Thank You!

barnburner
12-16-2010, 01:51 AM
Excellent job Caesar...
Takes more than being forced to use a mouse to stop a talent like yours.
:)

justjean
12-16-2010, 05:27 AM
Excellent mousing around Caesar :)

Caesar
12-16-2010, 05:52 AM
Thank You, dear Jean and Barnburner! Actually the most difficult part was to get the mouse into the cage ... :D