PDA

View Full Version : "Overheard in a SalMarsh" A Tribute

gigicharm
12-13-2010, 04:23 PM
This is a special effort for a Poem by the great Poet Howard Monro entitled "Overheard in a Salmarsh" that reached my imagination when I was a little girl to this day! It speaks of Green Goblins, Green Glass Beads, and a fantastical goddess who stole the beads from the moon! There's just something about it...:rolleyes:

Again, this is merely a tribute. If my figures were better, I would attempt to put the goddess in the picture along with the Green Goblin.

Feel free to lend your artistry if you can attempt a either of the above mentioned wonderings!

Please Enjoy!
Blessings,
GigiCharm

mannafig
12-13-2010, 11:40 PM
A lovely setting it works beautifully:):)

jibes
12-14-2010, 10:45 AM
A creepy place to be sure! You should try to add a figure anyway. One thing that would help is not to try to get too detailed with the figure. A mistake I often make. Just indicate it. Go ahead and try it on another layer. What have you to lose? Nice thing about digital. :)

gigicharm
12-14-2010, 01:45 PM
Okay....I have added my best effort...which isn't saying much? Wish I hadn't put the far out crown on her head but was too far into the rest to take it out...I will try again later! Time for dinner!

Blessings and many thanks for the compliments!
GigiCharm

Caesar
12-14-2010, 11:58 PM
Much like the Lord of the Ring. Spooky ...

ScottF
12-15-2010, 04:22 AM
Love the colors, and the figure works quite well!

Alexandra
12-15-2010, 04:28 AM
Mystical and beautifully done Gigi.:):):):):)

jibes
12-16-2010, 09:23 AM
Gigi.

Your figure is very well done!! You have the proportions correct. Applause!!
I knew you could do it!!

Neal

gigicharm
12-16-2010, 05:54 PM
Thanks Neal! Wouldn't have even attempted it had it not been for your suggestion! Not that thrilled with the result but its better than I thought it would be!

Blessings,
GigiCharm:o

coops
12-17-2010, 05:28 AM
Mystical and magical Gigi. Well done:)