PDA

View Full Version : Best Wishes from Italy

Caesar
12-08-2010, 02:56 AM
Waiting to have time for something better, I wish you all the merriest of the Christmas by means of our most traditional and ancient symbol: the manger scene!
Actually the manger with the baby is just the focus of a wider scenographic representation where any art form and material is used depending on the place (You may noticed also sand, snow and ice).

Here, by clicking and enlarging, You may have but a few examples of the variety of what is built, assembled, carved since centuries, not considering the ones with moving mechanisms and characters making any artisanal jobs, the light effect reproducing the day and night hours, or living ones with real persons, often in snowy places and or in middle age or renaissance or baroque villages and town, with warm lighting and under a clear night sky ...

I wish to forward this way You all the joy and hope of this happy day whose truly gift is the peace and love it may give to our heart and thence be spread all over around us, for our beloved and any other people, especially the ones needing it the most.

gigicharm
12-08-2010, 02:58 AM
Thanks, I love it! A beautiful collage!

Blessings,
GigiCharm

barnburner
12-08-2010, 02:58 AM
That's really neat Caesar. Well done, and a Merry Christmas to you. :)

justjean
12-08-2010, 04:12 AM
A lovely collage Caesar, thanks for sharing and a Merry Christmas to you and Yours :)

Alexandra
12-08-2010, 05:47 AM
Those are incredible Cesare, thank you for sharing. Blessings to you and your dear family and may you all have a Merry Christmas!

coops
12-08-2010, 06:48 AM
Beautifully done dear Cesare and a Merry Christmas and peaceful New Year to you and your loved ones.:)

Lima
12-08-2010, 09:44 AM
Hey, buddy, Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year to you and your family. Greetings.

semd74
12-08-2010, 11:24 AM
And a Very Merry Christmas to you too Caesar

Jasminek
12-08-2010, 11:32 AM
Great way to put interesting pieces together dear Ceasar. And Happy Holidays to your loved ones and yourself.:):)

waheednasir
12-08-2010, 08:11 PM
beautiful! best wished for you too caesar..:). thanks mate.

Caesar
12-09-2010, 11:42 PM
Glad You appreciated it, dear friends and all the blessings to You and Your families also for the 2011!