PDA

View Full Version : Bathsuit on a mannequin

Caesar
11-30-2010, 01:00 AM
Imaginary.A cyberdoll reminding Isabella Rossellini.
It started as a test of subtle body and skin hues and transitions and then I decided to complete it in an unconventional way ....

semd74
11-30-2010, 03:13 AM
Very nice tones and hues...as per your usual great job

Alexandra
11-30-2010, 07:18 AM
I would hate to try to walk around in that thing Cesare, wouldn't stay on very well. But-she being a cyberdoll-I doubt would be modest or care!:eek::o
Always great painting Cesare!:D

javier
11-30-2010, 09:28 AM
Great work as always is showing us:):):):)

Caesar
12-02-2010, 02:00 AM
Thank You, dear friends!

screenpainter
12-02-2010, 03:58 AM
I love the modern art. Especially the two colors selected for the background. very complimentary.

coops
12-02-2010, 04:00 AM
Well painted Cesare, she is quite a beauty:)

Caesar
12-02-2010, 10:28 PM
Thank You, dear Albert! They're useful to make her body pop-out better somehow without using chiaroscuro and I also thought to middle age clothes having often two colours put aside ...

A disquieting type of beauty though, dear Katie. Thank You!

Jasminek
12-03-2010, 01:33 PM
Quite pretty indeed. :):)

steverino365
12-03-2010, 02:22 PM
Caesar, your exercise turned out very well. :D:D:D Nice skin tones!!:o

justjean
12-03-2010, 02:57 PM
Very nice indeed Ceasar, but on my monitor she is slightly blue but then that could be because it is so snowy and cold here :D

soapy
12-03-2010, 03:26 PM
YIKES! You scared me there for a minute. Reminds me of Marilyn Manson Mechanical Animals. Good stuff.

Caesar
12-03-2010, 10:35 PM
She looks almost like a Kabuki Theater character, apart for her scantily dressed attire, dear Jasmine, doesn't she? :D Thank You!

Thank You, dear Steve! I tried to shape a feminine body with delicate tonal variation on a light skin and it's apparently a good way for certain types of gentle compositions or even to stand on more modern flat filled areas geometries.

:DLOL ... or maybe she's slightly dead, dear Jean, just to give an even more scary touch! :D Thank You!

Thank You, dear Soapy!
Marylin Manson or any other more or less fake success addicted and built character apart, You're absolutely right to perceive that she looks scary (provided she or he has a sense here).
Since ever the old fear of dolls and other toys, our usual beloved play friends, disquietingly becoming ferocious killers work similarly.
Quite often what may scare us the most and more permanently are not unbelievably ugly, huge monsters full of fangs and claws etc. emitting sudden terrible or loud noises, but rather some apparently normal objects or persons that seem to show some sinisterly uncongruous particular, some perverted shape, expression in an elseway innocuous or even attractive appearance for purposes we cannot even imagine. After all that's the way we probably imagine our worst nightmares, a neverending threat and a pain to our soul rather than to our body that we should leave anyway. :rolleyes: