PDA

View Full Version : Falling Away

Alexandra
11-28-2010, 12:45 PM
We've lost almost all of our leaves now. Warm Thanksgiving, but cool today.

Just doodling with the pen, watercolor, and crows and leaves stamps.

semd74
11-28-2010, 12:54 PM
Nice doodle Sandra...:)

barnburner
11-28-2010, 01:52 PM
Nice Autumn doodle Sandy.. :)
Well done.

Sketchism71
11-28-2010, 03:47 PM
I LOVE this!!!! Very cool Sandra!:eek::D:D:D

screenpainter
11-28-2010, 04:20 PM
that's a very cool graphic. I like it a lot.

Mairzie Dotes
11-28-2010, 11:20 PM
Alexandra,
Just love the emotive simplicity of "Falling Away." The feeling,
the emotion of the season speaks softly but clearly in this
expressive piece. Well painted! :)

Mike Severoff
11-29-2010, 03:41 AM
Perfectly! The super! Move further

Alexandra
11-29-2010, 06:08 AM
Steve74, Mike, Eddie, Albert, MaryAnn, and MikeS, Thanks so much dear friends.

pat1940
11-29-2010, 06:11 AM
I love this design Sandra, it gives you the feeling of peace and freedom, the trees work hard to stay beautiful in summer and fall and now it is time for them to rest, very nice:):););)

Alexandra
11-29-2010, 06:22 AM
Thanks Pat, what a nice comment. Some people get depressed when Fall comes, but I love to see the changes that take place. I love having so many trees and living in the country.

justjean
11-29-2010, 10:42 AM
Great doddling Sandra :)

Bumble
11-29-2010, 10:56 AM
Wonderful I love it :D

Caesar
11-29-2010, 11:09 AM
This is outstandingly beautiful. You followed the flight of Your toughts and art and the tools and Your hand did the same and came out with this ...

steverino365
11-29-2010, 11:49 AM
This very simple elegant painting says it all, Sandy:D:D The effect is to make it all the more cozy inside, by a warm fire, after a brisk walk:):)

AT-TA
11-29-2010, 01:14 PM
Poetic doodle, Sandy. Love it... it is so easy to read it...Love when people send doodles... usually it is a statement of their mood....and the happy ones wants to be doodled up first... ok... very nice.

Alexandra
11-29-2010, 04:04 PM
Jean, Bumble, Cesare, Steve, and AT, Thanks so much dear mates, I appreciate your kind words.

javier
11-30-2010, 09:23 AM
Hi Alexandra, even in silence I observed all the work here presented, I think you are improving in their work, congratulations:):):):)

Peter Pinckney
11-30-2010, 11:16 AM
This very simple elegant painting says it all, Sandy:D:D The effect is to make it all the more cozy inside, by a warm fire, after a brisk walk:):)
Steve has said it just the same as I would have..........and like you, Sandy, I love every season equally............each one has it's beauty and it's purpose.

A very evocative painting!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Alexandra
11-30-2010, 04:16 PM
Javier, Thanks so much. When I look at work that I first started digitally, I realize how far that I come. I still need a lot of work, but I am having a blast learning. So much encouragement and kindness, it has affected so much of my life.

Steve has said it just the same as I would have..........and like you, Sandy, I love every season equally............each one has it's beauty and it's purpose.

A very evocative painting!

Thanks so much Peter. It is strange that Steve wrote this-because after our fine Thanksgiving meal, my daughter and I took a brisk walk around the house, thanking God for our blessings and reflecting a bit as we raised our cardio and burned a few calories. Then we sat inside and had a few laughs with the family. So many good things to think on, and this forum is one of them. Thanks again dear friend.