PDA

View Full Version : Josh Reynolds

eighty+
11-26-2010, 01:22 PM
Quick Starter:eek::eek::eek:

Caesar
11-26-2010, 10:27 PM
Another interesting drawing excercise on this painter once particularly appreciated by British noble families of the XVIII century for official portraits.
Unadvertently there's also a little pun concerning her identity.
Actually this lady with her three eldest son, according to the title (there's a fourth then), is reported to be Lady Cockburn. Therefore, considering the high heirs production rate, I I was wondering if Lord Cockburn was actually the real name of her husband or just a nickname celebrating his vigour .... :D:D:D

eighty+
11-26-2010, 10:38 PM
saucie saucie Caesar but I like it :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

S J Patterson
11-29-2010, 12:27 AM
Another interesting drawing excercise on this painter once particularly appreciated by British noble families of the XVIII century for official portraits.
Unadvertently there's also a little pun concerning her identity.
Actually this lady with her three eldest son, according to the title (there's a fourth then), is reported to be Lady Cockburn. Therefore, considering the high heirs production rate, I I was wondering if Lord Cockburn was actually the real name of her husband or just a nickname celebrating his vigour .... :D:D:D

Caesar my friend,
Freud would have a field day ;D

Caesar
11-29-2010, 09:32 AM
I'd bet so with me, dear S.J.! :D Anyway Austrian mind trying to analyze an Italian one would always be like drawing circles with a ruler; maybe possible, but long and approximate ....:p

eighty+
11-29-2010, 12:06 PM
hi one thing about Freud he might drive you crazy but he produced a fantastic artist son :D:D:D:D:D:D:D