PDA

View Full Version : HigHeels

Caesar
11-26-2010, 02:57 AM
I messed up with this managing the layers, but I took it to an end anyway.
Fully imaginary. I add also a couple of bizarre versions where I poured color with the fill feature ...

Jasminek
11-26-2010, 03:04 AM
Is it the year of Big Snake yet? Well done on skin on both beast and beauty dear Caesar.:D

barnburner
11-26-2010, 03:12 AM
I'll give the snake/monster credit... he obviously has good taste... :D:D

Very well done Caesar! :)

semd74
11-26-2010, 03:30 AM
Another great painting, as only you can do...love the colors...

AT-TA
11-26-2010, 04:49 AM
Oh my, this is nice and dynamic. Love both of them.

Sketchism71
11-26-2010, 05:37 AM
Great fantasy and idea Caesar! The end product was worth it. Very clever on the title as well, I thought it was a typo until I opened it. Well done!

Caesar
11-26-2010, 06:26 AM
Thank You, dear Jasmine! Actualli in this attempt of a fantasy genre painting, my initial intention was to play with the contrasting textures of them.

You're right, dear BB. In fact its eye is glowing! :D Thank You!

Thank You, dear Semd7! Only me and only once I'm afraid, since I eventually make a mess when I play with some more layers ....:o:p

I also hope that You still find her foot tasty in these final versions, dear Anna ....;):p Thank You!

Thank you, dear Sketch! I thought someone would have looked for a charming lady with high heel shoes ... just to find that actually there's a lovely lady, but she was instead with a dreadfully oversized and raising high eel! :D

coops
11-26-2010, 11:19 AM
Yikes I thought I would be seeing a pair of my shoes and instead woowwwoooo I saw a great painting, well done Cesare:)

Alexandra
11-27-2010, 01:54 AM
Wow, what a great fantasy painting Cesare!

Caesar
11-27-2010, 03:03 AM
You're too kind, dear Katie! Thank You. :)
I must admit that I was quite sure that I would have raised Your curiosity with such a title, i.e. that I would have fished You too in particular with this rather oversized worm by means of the little trick on the title ...:D:D:D

A fantasy painting not much gentle and delicate like the ones withe fairies, butterflies, elves, magical powder and any other lovely creatures You use to put in Your stories, dear Sandra, but I'm glad You liked it the same. Thank You!

mannafig
11-28-2010, 07:46 AM
Perhaps he should meet my serpent;):p
Fantastic design and a great image dear Cesare:):)

Caesar
11-28-2010, 09:31 AM
...LOL :D I think such a romantic date could be arranged, dear Amanda .... it's just that this one is a little ... slippery to get engaged!:p:D
Thank you!

pat1940
11-29-2010, 01:00 PM
Wow, this is a fantastic dragon dear caesar, love how you did his skin, would not want to confront this dragon:D:D:D

Caesar
11-29-2010, 10:44 PM
... nonetheless it would be great to meet for making plenty of shoes and bags and jackets, dear Pat! :D:D:D Thank You!

javier
11-30-2010, 10:32 AM
Great work that you have made, I have followed this work from wip and was convinced it would be a great drawing. Congratulations:):):):)

waheednasir
12-01-2010, 06:49 PM
good, i like the third version the most..:).

screenpainter
12-01-2010, 08:44 PM
a great adventure! The original is very good and I love the experimental versions as well. very clever idea to use magic wand and fill selected areas.
and yes, many boots and handbags there. :)

Caesar
12-02-2010, 03:05 AM
Thak you, dear Javier! I've been able to recover somehow a wrong path ...

I agree, dear Waheed. Thank You!

Dear Albert, When You're not satisfied of the textures or tones, the magic wand and/ or the fill tools can provide You some quick alternative option to explore, as in this case, and if Your work is not very bad, You may get a honest outcome anyway. Thank You!