PDA

View Full Version : Pretty baby

Caesar
11-19-2010, 12:24 AM
.... for an Ogre of course! :D
A quick, imaginary, one layer pencil drawing with the mouse.

semd74
11-19-2010, 12:46 AM
Caesar...if you were going for UGLY...you hit a "home run"...LOL...great painting...:)

Jasminek
11-19-2010, 01:52 AM
You meant pretty ugly? But his Mom loves him I am sure!:D

Caesar
11-19-2010, 02:16 AM
LOL :p ... and You don't even know what his mom is cooking for him, dear Semd74! :eek::D Thank You!

Right, dear Jasmine! After all and as we use to say here in Italy, each beetle looks beautiful to its mom. Thank You! ;):p

steverino365
11-19-2010, 02:46 AM
I know you won't believe this Caesar, but minus the teeth and pointed ears, this guy reminds me of a boss I once had;):p;) What fun:D:D

kenmo
11-19-2010, 02:57 AM
Quite impressive... and with a mouse!!! Outstanding...!!!!

pat1940
11-19-2010, 04:43 AM
:D:D:D:D:DDear Ceasar, he looks like he will eat anything that stands in the way, good job;)

Alexandra
11-19-2010, 07:13 AM
Very good Cesare!:eek::D

AT-TA
11-19-2010, 09:47 AM
It looks very different, this baby, in color and shape but it is so cute as any other human baby is and i love it. Very well done with only a mouse. And i like your wit here...you are good in beeing funny also...lovely drawing and painting, Caesare.

Caesar
11-19-2010, 10:35 AM
Thank You, dear Steve! Without the sharp teeth and ponted ears, Your past boss was perhaps only an half Ogre then, especialy if his skin had green pigments You didn't exclude ... :D

It's not that difficult to use a mouse well enough, dear Kenmo. You cannot apply different pressures like the pen, but You can still be vey precice if You zoom in and out the paper sheet to limired movements of the wrist. Thank You!

Right! He's not squeamish at meals for sure, dear Pat! Thank You!

Thank You, dear Sandra! He's green, but not at all vegetarian!

He's certaily sweet and cute in a way, dear Anna, but quite expensive to feed and raise. I like funny illustration and vignettes since it's a way not to take me too seriously as an artist ....

barnburner
11-19-2010, 10:42 AM
OK Caesar...

How did you get hold of one of my baby pictures??? :D:D

Great job! :)

jibes
11-19-2010, 12:54 PM
He so cute!! :D

Caesar
11-19-2010, 09:29 PM
Dear Barnburner, I knew You're legendary in here now, but I never figured out You were a star of the Grimm bros tales ....:D Thank you!:)

Dear Jibes, since You like him, pls be infomed that social services are looking for someone willing to adopt him (he unadvertently ate his last adoptive parents couple) and Shrek and Fiona had to refuse because they've already got three little ogres of their own thus cannot apply for ... :D Thank You!

wenkat
11-19-2010, 09:36 PM
I too use only mouse, but ashamed to say that I haven't succeeded to produce any masterpiece like yours.............:confused::confused:

screenpainter
11-19-2010, 09:41 PM
Fiona and Shrek must be so proud. Fun image!

Caesar
11-19-2010, 09:46 PM
Thank You, dear Wenkat, but I have to confess that without the undo and the eraser it's quite unlikely I could have taken anything to a decent end with the mouse .... :D This means that, at least, a superspeedy sketch gets just a speedy one (and a little worse) by using the mouse and not the pen and tablet.

Thank You, dear Albert! I apologize, but my nature cannot keep mee serious too long, neither on art ...:D